NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Kazuko Masaki | Asumar Masaki | Master Shimura

The night sky was calm and serene throughout the Masaki Enclave, the snow falling upon the complex at a rapid rate that covered the countryside in a blanket of snow. As the blizzard of snow continued falling upon the countryside, Asumar on the verge of falling asleep, while Ryuichi slept soundly alongside his father, It was a long day in Asumar's book, nothing had been happening since Alastir's assault upon Earth which was something akin to throwing a piece of straw at the planet, something that Asumar himself snickered in regards to such a comment "I am so glad that I at least took the right side in that little situation." Asumar turned to the sleeping Ryuichi and gently rubbed his hair with a proud smile on his face "You've been through a lot my son, that I know, but you'll eventually grow to become a better man than I could have ever been..." Asumar suddenly turned to the right, he could sense a familiar energy signature closing in upon his complex, it wasn't his father's or Lord Ouranos' energy signature, but it was Primordial in nature "Is this one of Ouranos' brothers?" Asumar practically whispered, walking out of his room as an energy containment barrier formed atop Ryuichi in order to assure that his son would sleep undisturbed.

As soon as Asumar stepped into the outside world, he found Shimura sitting on a chair made out of jade energy, talking with a man with a fur cloak and extremely long hair that would even put Asumar's to shame, and they were both smiling as they conversed with each other. Asumar's eyes slightly narrowed in suspicion, he could sense a decent amount of Cosmic Energy flowing around this specific individual, as if he was not afraid of being detected whatsoever, but Asumar could also sense that this man held no ill will towards himself or towards the complex itself. Eventually, Eldros turned around to look at Asumar, and a smile curled up in his face "Ah, one of our grandchildren!" Eldros rose up and approached Asumar with a smile on his face, extending his hand to the hybrid "I'm sure that you've sensed my energy signature, and you suspect me to of Divine Descent, my name is Eldros, Lord Ouranos' fifth brother, you know of Lord Ouranos, correct?" Eldros asked curiously. As Asumar gave a nod, Eldros clapped his hands in satisfaction "Excellent! For Lord Ouranos has decided that due to your actions of protecting the Galaxy such a long time ago, he is going to bestow upon you and your brother, a gift."

As soon as Eldros said this, a large beam of energy crashed down into the very middle of Asumar's Complex, with only three silouettes being seen from within, causing Asumar to quickly whip his head to the side in order to look on in awe of the energy signatures from within, they were a combination of both Normal Energy, and of Divine, Immortal Energy "Aside from a light show that half the would can see, This is very surprising to say the least, did he actually do it?" Asumar pondered inwardly, turning to Eldros who simply smiled with a knowing expression on his face "I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask, who are those three people?, why do they have a similar energy signature to yourself?" The energy pillar slowly died away amid the snowstorm, retracting back into the heavens and taking the form of an aurora borealis that spanned practically around the entirety of the Atlantic Ocean, and the East Coast of the United States "Well to put it blatantly..." Eldros glanced back to Asumar, a smile still present on his face:

"It's time to meet your new relatives."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Asumar Masaki | Master Shimura

"It's time to meet your new relatives."

Asumar was, at first confused by what Eldros meant by "New Relatives", but it only took him a moment to suddenly realize what the Primordial meant, Ouranos created additional members of the Human-Immortal Lineage! Asumar could not hold back the happiness that he kept hidden within him, a smile forming on his face "Satera actually created other members of my Species?" Eldros nodded as he moved to the side, the three new members of the Human-Immortal Species walking up alongside him "Meet Sanji, Ryaku, and Temojouin Masaki, we have a fourth one who happens to have gained some rather, interesting powers, so before we send him here, we will need to observe him for some time, but other than that, we still have about two hundred and fifty thousand being created at this very moment." Eldros replied. Asumar grabbed hold of Eldros' hand and shook it with a surprised smile on his face "Thank you Lord Eldros, you have no idea how much I appreciate this gesture of kindness, but why didn't Satera personally visit us to deliver this gift?"

Eldros shrugged as if he was not aware of the reason why "It must be because he took Xander's threat of killing him to heart, he's not necessarily afraid of being killed, considering that while us eleven are now alive, we could bring him back to life at anytime, but he knows that the majority of us would respond in a less-than-pleased manner if he were to be killed..." Eldros began to turn away, still continuing to speak to Asumar "But it isn't my business to bother about such trivial matters, we still have something to do back in our home Galaxy, and Ouranos does not want anything to serve as a distraction, and that is all Xander is, a distraction that we should have disregarded for years, we Primordials are tasked with only keeping our Galaxy in optimal condition and nothing more, having grudges is not our way." As a portal opened up, Eldros turned to Asumar, smiled and waved "For now, If you have any questions my friend, please feel free to consult me, I'm available at any time you request, farewell my friends." With that, Eldros walked into the portal, which faded away shortly thereafter.

Temojouin, who held his memories from the previous IJ Earth intact could sense that Asumar's unique signature was no longer in conflict with itself, but it was in a Zen-like state that represented the growing mental stability within Asumar's mind "It has been awhile, has It not Asumar?" Temojouin asked with a friendly smile on his face. "Indeed it has Temojouin, but I am glad that you are back once more, we will need everyone's help in order to assure that we can thrive in peace, and not through militarism." Asumar pointed to a nearby building that was nearly identical to the other houses around it "That will be the quarters for you three, I know that today has been quite the hassle for you, so you are free to do whatever it is you desire for the rest of the night, but I encourage that you three prepare to sleep, there will be a great many things to do in the days to come." And with those words, Asumar gestured the trio into the house before he too walked back into his quarters, removed his shirt, threw the blankets atop both himself and Ryuichi before drifting off to sleep only a few minutes after.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Supreme Demonic Dark God Alastir

Alastir let out a bored sigh as he finished operating on the interior of Broly's body, conditioning it to be a conduit of dark energy, and coupled with the Legendary Super Saiyan's ability to absorb a seemingly endless amount of energy, It would make Broly an exceptionally dangerous foe to face if he applied his powers wisely, which was the next step to the Saiyan's modifications. Alastir knew for a fact that Broly's mental condition was never at it's peak capacity, he was essentially an angry, mindless brute that would be essentially a hindrance in a full scale battle where tactical analysis and precision would be key, Alastir knew that Broly would never be able to serve as his Wrath in his current state "Alright..." Alastir said to himself, bringing his arms up by his sides and his hands wide open "Here comes the difficult part." A stream of green energy erupted from all around the unconscious Saiyan, lifting him up harmlessly into the air. his head approaching within arm's length of Alastir "Now let us see what horrible things have put you in this state, Saiyan." Alastir muttered to the unconscious Saiyan, the Dark God's palms being enveloped by this green, fog-like energy as he brought them towards the Saiyan's skull.

As soon as Alastir's hands landed upon Broly's skull, two things happened: Alastir's eyes widened as far as they possibly could, and his eyes automatically turned solid green, with the same energy flowing out of Alastir's eyes as if they were fire "A child, whose cries are endless and everlasting, the destruction and genocide of an entire species, a father who fears your own power..." Alastir stated in a monotone voice "And a unquenchable bloodlust that will never be satisfied until the cries of the child cease, permanently." Alastir, using his sheer willpower, withdrew his hands from the Saiyan, his eyes turning back into their normal red and black coloration, having experienced the hellstorm that was Broly's severely fractured psyche "No wonder why he is defeated at the last second, this Saiyan is absolutely crazy!" Alastir exclaimed in what appeared to be shock, but the grimace on Alastir's face turned back into a small smirk "Excellent..." Alastir stated, gesturing his hands in a way that one would beckon someone to approach.

In response to his hand gestures, a swirling vortex of green energy began to pool around the crown of Broly's head, Alastir bringing his hands forward into the vortex, carefully extracting an intangible mass of black, disorganized, and destructive memories from the Saiyan's own psyche, essentially removing the cause of Broly's mental instability from his very mind itself "Quite interesting is this magic..." Alastir pondered as he continued to remove handfuls of black mass from the Saiyan's skull "I can even forcibly remove a persons memories If I so desire with this magic, perhaps even more If I apply myself to the challenge." Alastir could feel the disorganization of Broly's psyche disappear with each handful of black mass removed, and eventually, It appeared as if the Saiyan would be able to regain peak mental capacity. However, there was one more thing that Alastir had to deal with, the anger and the killing intent of Broly, as that factor was what could lead to a well thought out plan to fall apart in it's entirety, but with a single snap of his fingers, the green mist that was revolving around the Unconscious Saiyan's body suddenly exploded in a flare of green energy that did two things: Slightly reduced the Omnicidal Nature of the Legendary Super Saiyan, and even made sure that he could not enter a mindless rage state and attack indiscriminately. Broly's body gently fell down onto the table, Alastir then bringing his finger down upon Broly before speaking once more:

"Awaken Broly, My newly anointed Wrath!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Supreme Demonic Dark God Alastir

"Awaken Broly, My newly anointed Wrath!"

As soon as his name was mentioned, Broly's eyes slowly opened, but instead of there being animalistic anger, a strange calm overcame the Legendary Super Saiyan's now repaired mind, he was not lost in a sea of disorganized memories, he finally felt as if he was in control of his actions "What is this?" Broly asked himself as he carefully rose up, paying no attention to Alastir, who simply stood alongside the Saiyan, his hands clasped behind his back and an interested expression on the Dark God's face. Eventually, Broly turned his head to Alastir before speaking in a cold yet calm voice "What has happened to me? I know you had something to do with it." He asked, causing Alastir to chuckle as he casually walked to his obsidian throne before beginning to explain to Broly what had just happened "I understand how this feels my friend, to have all of the disorganized thoughts that have pushed your mental capacity to it's absolute limit, simply torn away and organized in such a way you can actually think for yourself." A sinister smile was draped on Alastir's features as he continued speaking "Essentially, I've decided to improve your arsenal in more than one way, Open Body Surgery, and even Mental Thought Re-Adjustment, but I get ahead of myself, allow me to introduce myself..."

Before Alastir could even introduce himself, Broly interrupted the Dark God suddenly "You are Demon God Alastir, the New Makaioshin of the Demon Realm, and the new God of Hell." Although he was right in his answer, Alastir chuckled once more as he sat on his darkened throne, his features hidden from sight, with the exception of his blood red eyes that shone like a beacon in the dark "You are half right, Saiyan..." Alastir's eyes flashed with red energy, causing Broly to kneel to the ground, Alastir was telepathically feeding his new Wrath with every detail of Alastir's life, from his ascendance to the Dark God of the Masaki Galaxy to what he was now "I am the Supreme Demonic Dark God, I control vast quantities of power that makes me very much known as the ultimate embodiment of all darkness, and I have selected you as my new Demonic Wrath, the one who shall bring my vengeance down upon those who wish to challenge my authority." Alastir brought his hand out, manifesting an orb of pure darkness that released torrents of energy that contained the visual representations of those that Alastir fought during his entire lifetime "Everyone who has contested my rule, all of it has been stored in this very orb, so that I may remember who has dared to contest me." Alastir sat calmly upon his throne, a solid frown remaining on his face as he continued to speak "My Enemies shall be your enemies from this point on."

Broly stood and watched as Alastir's Darkened Orb disappeared entirely and how he spoke about the enemies that he had faced throughout his entirely life, now that his psyche was restored to optimal condition, Broly was interested in the battles firstly, as he desired to also fight strong opponents, a Saiyan Trait that could have never been removed "I suppose that I owe that much to you due to your contributions of restoring my mind to full capacity." Broly took a respectful knee to Alastir's authority, in recognition of the far superior god that stood before him "What is it that you require, Lord Alastir?" At being called 'Lord Alastir', the Dark God smiled satisfactory as he rose from his throne and approached Broly, standing only meters from the bowing Saiyan "Rise, my wrath." the Saiyan rose up in response to Alastir's orders "I have implanted knowledge about how to handle your newfound powers within your memory, use that knowledge to hone your skills, with that in mind, you are dismissed, Wrath." Upon being dismissed, the mighty Saiyan rose up, disappearing from Alastir's throne room within seconds, who also began to smile once more as he looked at the darkened orb, the symbol of the Starbrand burning brightly within the Orb "With that out of the way, It is time to prepare the next step of my plan..." Alastir's physical body fizzled away into a plume of darkness that shot out in every direction.

"To achieve Ultimate Victory."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 pm

As the sun began to slowly rise, shining it's light upon the Masaki Compound, Shimura stood atop the highest branch of said tree, his arms crossed together and his eyes closed shut, taking in the cosmic energies of the universe itself and indulging himself with it's energies, meditating and bringing his mind into complete synchronization with his body and soul. When meditating, Shimura always felt as if he was at peace with himself and the environment around him "Inner Peace..." Shimura subconsciously muttered to himself as if it were a mantra, bringing his arms up and bringing his palms together as if he was in prayer. As Shimura retained this meditative position, a thin layer of Jade Energy enveloped his being, glowing brightly as Shimura breathed in and out, the cosmic energies swirling around him like an invisible wave of energy. Shimura's eyes tightened for a moment before relaxing once more, a future vision playing out in his head: a golden guardian fought against Asumar in a battle of dominance, over the Masaki Compound itself, the battle being fierce and relentless as the two clashed, never ceasing in their assault. However, as soon as the two exchanged fists once more, a bright light enveloped Shimura's eyesight and blinded him, ending the vision abruptly.

The wise old sage slowly opened his eyes, his arms falling to his sides as he simply basked in the warm light of the sun, Shimura already could tell what was to take place in the future where Asumar and Xander were obviously meant to clash within the Near-Future, their battle potentially scarring the very land that they stood upon, but the question remained: would Shimura do anything in regards to this vision? Would he tell Asumar of the impending battle to come? Would Shimura try to stop Xander from battling Asumar? "If it is in regards to the eventual fate of Asumar and Xander clashing, I will not intervene with what fate has lied out as an inevitability." Shimura leapt off of the tree branch, landing softly onto the ground, placing his hands within his robe pockets, walking back to the compound with a small smile on his face Besides... My time is almost at an end in this world, and all I want to do is spend the remainder of my life in peace and tranquility." Shimura concluded before he ceased walking and stared up into the sky.

"Can it be? Is that Arctico I sense?" Shimura thought to himself with a smile on his face, obviously happy to have sensed his old friend's energy signature enter the confines of the Sol System, rapidly approaching the Earth at what Shimura assumed to be Arctico's maximum speed "I must go and see him once more, It's been far too long!" Shimura remarked with a wrinkled grin on his face as he shot up into the atmosphere, intent on reconnecting with his first and foremost friend...

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Asumar Masaki | Kazuko Masaki | Master Shimura
A Few Hours Later...

"Impressive, you are amongst many of the people who have the potential to succeed myself in terms of raw power." Asumar commented with a wild smirk on his face, his eyes widened in excitement and his purple aura flaring up in a show of dominance against his opponent, Superman "Something that should be expected by a kryptonian such as yourself, however..." Asumar closed his eyes momentarily before shooting open, his eyes taking on a purple hue, with energy seeping out of his irises as if they were fire "Over time, I've fought against powerful gods, even those who have killed me once before, but that does not mean I've improved my skills as time has progressed, and I have the means to make even you submit, Kal-El!" a single palm up to the Red Caped Kryptonian, Asumar's eyes widened in the everlasting thrill he always felt when in the heat of battle "Almighty Push!" Asumar exclaimed loudly...

Thirty Minutes Before...

Asumar and Kazuko stood on the border line that they established as the breaking point between their small island and the mainland United States, a calm and collected expression plastered on the brothers faces as they knew what was about to take place as well as the repercussions that would follow such an action. Kazuko was reluctant to do such a thing, violating the sovereignty of the United States would be something that would cause SHIELD, and any other organization that was obligated to enforcing the Superhero Registration Act to be forced to respond to such an action, Kazuko feared this due to the fact that there were also certain heroes who also enforced the Superhero Registration Act, including the likes of Xander and even Superman and if they couldn't hold their own against the Kryptonian, what good would they do against someone such as Xander?!

"You know Kazuko..." Asumar spoke up, one of his hands hanging lazily by his hip while his other hand hung limply and motionlessly "If you do not want to involve yourself in what is to come, just tell me and you can go on your merry way, I can sense that you are still unsure about what Is to come." Asumar stated, a stoic expression remaining on his face as he prepared to remove the island from the mainland United States, he did this for two reasons, to create his own nation out of a small island, which would most likely earn himself the wrath of SHIELD and those who supported the Superhero Registration Act, but there was also an ulterior motive behind Asumar's actions: the desire to fight extremely strong opponents and test his own power against those opponents. Asumar realized that with his life entering a state of calm, he was growing weaker and weaker with each passing day, something that he would not allow to happen now.

"Of course I know Asumar, but I am still considering my options, I'm thinking of either stopping you or just letting you do what you wish." Kazuko exchanged a glance with Asumar, trying to determine if Asumar had any questionable intent hidden behind his eyes "You aren't trying to pull the same stunt that you tried the first time you tried to blow up the Earth, right?" Kazuko asked, hoping that Asumar was not following the destructive path he had followed years earlier. In response, Asumar turned his head towards Kazuko, not out of anger, but in mild surprize that he would think such a thing, causing Kazuko to slightly raise his arms up innocently "Right, right, You have people that you care about and all, but as you're brother, I'll always be concerned about your actions, I mean don't you remember the times you were embarrased by Kilian-" At this, Asumar bared his teeth, a construct forming right in front of Kazuko in the form of a fist, shooting forward to strike him, which Kazuko was lucky to have shot up into the air, narrowly avoiding the strike "I'll take my leave now!"

As soon as Asumar felt Kazuko's energy signature leave the island, he smirked and took only the slightest glance back "Tch, sometimes Kazuko can serve as an annoyance..." Asumar shot up into the sky, staring down at the borderline between his island and the United States "But I guess being related to him doesn't give me much of a choice, regardless-" A massive Knife-like construct fell out of the sky and crashed into the border, creating a fine trench between the two nations "This should be enough to warrant some attention from SHIELD as well as other Organizations throughout the world." Asumar remarked, sitting down upon a throne made out of pure energy, while telekinetically tearing the island away from the rest of the United States, knowing what was to come next...
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Asumar Masaki
Asumar Masaki vs Superman: The Rematch

Asumar sat quietly on his throne, his eyes closed and his heart beating with anticipation, he could sense someone approaching the island rapidly, a man who flew so fast that none could hear him, the one who was able to go toe to toe with Darkseid and survive the encounter against the now deceased New God, the one who was able to push both himself and Kazuko to their absolute limit. A smile formed on Asumar's face as his aura shot out all around the glowing blue throne, sensing the man behind him, his red cape flowing in the wind as he said nothing "So you've finally arrived..." Asumar's intertwined fingers fell to the arms of his blue throne, and his eyes opening to see the Kryptonian before him "Clark Kent, or should I say, Superman?" Asumar rose up from his throne, his arms crossed together as he floated casually before his foe, staring at him with a pleased smile "It has been such a long time since we've last met, I simply knew that you could not resist trying to stop me."

Superman stared at Asumar with a neutral expression on his face, this was the second time that he had to stop Asumar from doing what he wanted, first he fought against the Superhero Registration Act, and now he was stealing a piece of the Continental United States and quite literally inviting anyone to stop his latest effort "And you can't resist doing whatever you wish here, can't you?" Superman shot back "You think that on this planet you are free to do what you wish? That is not how things work, as long as you live on Earth, you are to abide by our laws that we put in place, and if you do not like it, you can leave and never come back, now either you can return that piece of land to the United States, or I will stop you myself, make you choice." Superman replied, crossing his arms together and simply deciding to stare at Asumar with an intense gaze on his face, signifying that he was just about done playing around with the Masaki.

Asumar's energy shot through the roof as bio-electricity sparked all around his body, his excited expression falling into a serious one, his eyebrows furrowing and his smile being replaced by a frown "Oh? You think it would be that easy to make me to your demands?" Asumar began to chuckle, a light purple energy surrounding his being as he readied himself for a fierce fight "I've been waiting to stretch my muscles once more and fight, for a peaceful life with no fighting in it is no fun for me, I'd prefer to have a rival who would regularly challenge my own power, and you..." Asumar flashed a grin once more, his purple energy shooting out in all directions, releasing great gusts of wind that brushed past the man of steel with relative ease "You are one of the many candidates who have the potential to kill me!" The atmosphere around both Asumar and Superman began to tense up significantly, neither opponent backing down in the slightest "I'm looking forward on testing out my newfound powers on you."

Superman closed his eyes for a moment before slowly opening, his eyes were glowing red, burning as bright as the sun itself, now knowing that this was about to devolve into a fight quickly, and there would be no room for error, judging by Asumar's tone, he really did advance significantly from the last time the two of them met. "Very well then, Asumar Masaki..." Superman brought his arms down to his side "If you have no intentions of standing down..." Superman shot forward towards the wild-haired Masaki.

"Then you leave me no choice but to knock some sense into you!"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Asumar Masaki
A Battle Amongst Titans

"Then you leave me no choice but to knock some sense into you!"

As soon as Superman shot forward, with an excited grin on his face did Asumar respond in kind, his fist clashing with the Kryptonian's own, generating a massive shockwave between the two, Bio-Electricity surging all around the Masaki's body as the two were locked in a power struggle, with both combatants determined to win the power struggle and demonstrate their dominance over the other "Knock some sense into me?!" Asumar replied, his teeth flashing in entertainment as he slowly began to beat back Superman, who had been holding back since the start "That is quite a brash statement to someone who is the Man of Steel, you have no comprehension of the power I hold, for it is something beyond your level!" Two fist-like constructs formed alongside Asumar, surging forward in an attempt to break the close contact between the two fighters. In response, Superman turned his eyes to the closest construct and fired his heat vision rays towards the oncoming construct and bringing up his free hand to intercept the oncoming construct, to which Asumar responded by bringing his own free hand up, balling it into a fist, and brought it forward to the Kryptonian's face "I would pay attention to the one controlling the constructs!"

From the massive, Earth-destroying force that Asumar's fist contained, it brought about the desired effect and nearly sent the Man of Steel crashing down into the island, who quickly regained his composure and fired a powerful burst of his heat vision towards the wild-haired Masaki, who responded by bringing up a Psionic Shield around him, taking the brunt of the assault from the heat vision. However, Superman continued to put more and more energy into his heat vision, slowly and surely wearing down the shield to such a point that Asumar quite literally manipulated the molecules within the eye beams and simply demolished them into nonexistence "Molecular Manipulation? That is new." pondered the Man of Steel as he and Asumar shot forward at the same time, delivering punches in rapid succession, their fists clashing against one another repeatedly as their shockwaves began to cause the particles in the air to rise up and then fall dormant once more "You've gotten better, that I will admit, but why do I get distinct feeling that you're holding back?" Superman stated, firing his heat vision at close range to the Masaki's face.

In response to the Heat Vision assault, Asumar's eyes began to glow bright purple, firing eye beams from his irises against the burning red beams of heat from the Kryptonian's eyes, the two beams of energy clashing with such ferocity that sparks began to fly around haphazardly, all of this happening while Asumar and Superman continued to physically clash against one another, blue glove-like constructs covering Asumar's hands and offering additional offensive capabilities against the Man of Steel "As of now, this fight is merely child's play in my eyes, you aren't even trying to defeat me that badly, however..." focusing his mind on the melee taking place, Asumar struck once more, but this time splitting the atoms between the two at the moment of impact, generating a massive amount of energy that shot out everywhere and causing what would be tantamount to a Nuclear Explosion "I still have more tricks up my sleeve!" Asumar finished telepathically, the massive explosion sending the two combatants flying backwards and away from each other.

Now the Man of Steel's eyes squinted in anger as he realized the sudden magnitude of the battle against Asumar, not only could he manipulate the molecular structure of an attack, but now he could directly induce a nuclear explosion that would be extremely hazardous to anyone who would be unfortunate to be observing at the moment "He's not playing around anymore..." Superman inwardly remarked, staring through the thick smoke, his X-Ray Vision active in an attempt to find the Masaki "He's actually going to give it his all..." Suddenly, Superman's eyes slightly widened, a thick line of Blue Energy surging forward out of the smoke "Wha?" Superman ascended further into the skies in an attempt to avoid what would be a giant sword with a wave of energy emerging from the massive smoke stack, crashing against a nearby mountain and cutting the top half of it right off, revealing the magma hidden within it's confines.

As the smoke between the two began to dissipate, there stood Asumar, standing alongside massive, dark red and fox-like construct that towered ominously above both Asumar, ready for anything that it's master would command of it. Upon seeing Superman relatively unharmed from his great show of force, the Wild Haired Masaki bared his teeth in an excited smile "I half-heartedly thought that you would emerge from that attack with at least a scratch..." The dark red construct letting out what sounded like a gurgled growl from it's mouth "You are exceeding my expectations as a fighter in combat, no wonder why they call you the Man of Steel." Asumar's purple aura began to wrap around his body, quite literally lighting the mood of the battle between the two "I would say that we are both plenty warmed up, wouldn't you?" Asumar smiled. "Indeed." Superman responded, the two combatants staring each other down with a determined expression on their face before Asumar's smirk lit up once more.

"Now Prepare To Fight!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:03 am

Asumar Masaki
A Battle Amongst Titans

"Now Prepare To Fight!"

Superman and Asumar lunged forward at the same exact time, pulling punches that were on an entirely different level than before, these punches were enough to quite literally level an entire city block, and Asumar was enjoying the feeling of such a level of combat, it was something that he had never experienced before in his life! Something beyond fighting Kilian, it was an actual battle in which two combatants were locked in a Melee-style battle, adrenaline pumping through both of their veins, where the enemy was going out, warranting the defender to also go all out on his own enemy "Yes!" Asumar exclaimed in joy, grabbing hold of Superman's oncoming fist, while he also grabbed hold of Asumar's oncoming fist, his aura flaring wildly all around, his excitement overflowing "This is what I've been waiting for ever since the Blackest Night, I've never felt so alive!" Asumar practically exclaimed, his palm tightening so tightly that it even began to crack Superman's own fist, causing him to withdraw it at the feeling of it being crushed "Bad Move!" As soon as Asumar's free hand was able to ball up into a fist, he sent it colliding right into Clark Kent's face, delivering such shattering force that actually sent the Kryptonian crashing down into the ocean.

As he crashed down into the ocean below, Superman's eyes opened, glowing blood red, in annoyance, and what also appeared to be anger at how much of a serious turn this battle took "He needs to control himself or I will do it for him!" shooting out of the ocean, Superman crashed into Asumar with enough force that it would shatter even his own bones, but like before, Asumar summoned up a Psychic Shield that managed to nullify some of the damage that the collision would cause between the two, only cause enough damage to bruise the Masaki's bones "There is one thing I will give you Masaki, and it is persistence, no matter what is thrown at you, you never seem to stay down, and that is something I must admit." Superman remarked, staring at the smirking Masaki with an intense gaze "But like it or not, this battle is coming to an end!" Superman focused his heat rays into a single area of Asumar's brain, the epicenter of his Psionic Activities "There it is..." By slightly widening his eyes, the part of Asumar's brain that held the most Psionic Activity was lobotomized.

Asumar felt the sudden surge of pain within his head, and with a yell of pain, he brought his hands up to his head. However, with a sadistic smile on his face, Asumar began chuckling before laughing once more, the lobotomized portion of his brain beginning to heal itself once more, something that Superman saw by using his X Ray Vision, and was surprised to say the least by this sudden development "You actually thought that hat trick you just pulled would actually be able to stop me?" Asumar pointed directly to the side of his head with a chuckle "You forget that us Hybrids have a Supernatural Healing Condition that treats all internal and external wounds, including lobotomized or altered parts of the body, and besides, my Psionic Powers are not connected to a certain part of my body, It is genetically passed down between us, as it exists within our DNA." Asumar smiled confidently "So what else are you going to do Superman?" Asumar replied with a smile, surging forward and connecting his fist with the Kryptonian's own "I know for a fact that neither of us will stand down and submit, so one of us will have to submit to the wounds we inflict on one another, and considering the fact that you are holding back, this battle will continue on with no end."

Kal-El officially had enough of this battle, Asumar was showing no signs of backing down from the fight "Damn, he really did reach new heights after our last confrontation, I'm putting a stop to this fight once and for all." Using his free hand to punch Asumar in the chest, the two combatants gaining some space in between one another, Superman's form standing ominously in front of the sun, his eyes glowing bright red with heat vision "This is where the fight ends Masaki..." Superman grimly announced, slowly moving backwards up into the sky "Considering you've shown no signs of backing down from this fight, I will put you in a position that will force you to surrender!" With that, Superman turned around and shot up towards space, moving rapidly towards the sun, something that Asumar was even shocked to see, as the battle had reached brand new heights, this was something beyond even the Dark Gods, It was a battle against a Full Powered Kryptonian.

When Asumar witnessed Superman moving towards the sun at rapid speeds, his excited smile fell down into a serious frown, his purple energy surging all around his body "This is not good, from what I've heard about him is that Kryptonians..." Asumar brought up both of his hands and opened his palms up, purple energy surging into them quickly and rapidly "He's just about done holding back from this point on!" As soon as Asumar charged up his energy into it's full power state, he could sense, no, he could see something resembling a brightly lit meteorite shooting down towards Earth, and more specifically himself at such rapid speeds that it was faster than even a shooting star "It seems that our fun time is over Superman, and now you will submit to my power or you will die, HAAA!!!" Asumar yelled, cupping his hands together and firing a massive, Final Flash-like energy wave towards the oncoming Kryptonian "Take this, every ounce of power that I have!!!"

"You are wrong Asumar Masaki!" The fiery golden Superman replied as he flew directly into the energy wave, his speed not even decreasing as he got closer and closer to his enemy within seconds "I am not going to die today, rather it will be you who faces the sting of my full power as well as the feeling of coming ever so close to death..." Superman's eyes flared open for a moment before he crashed into Asumar, ripping right through the lower half of his body "YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!!" Superman yelled, watching as the sheer force from his full power strike caused the atmosphere to explode all around Asumar before it sent him spiraling uncontrollably into the ground, the resulting explosive force causing the trees that were spread around the site of impact to be blown away entirely, resembling the site of the tunguska explosion.

"If he is not dead, then maybe that will have taught him a lesson."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Asumar Masaki

"If he is not dead, then maybe that will have taught him a lesson."

"Heh..." He whispered subconsciously, a small trickle of blood falling from his forehead, his hair flung wildly around, and a gaping half of a hole through his chest, but all in all, his heart was relatively unharmed from Superman's assault "I can't believe the level of his power, this has been the fight I've desired for years, ever since Blackest Night, I've never felt this type of a rush against the Speedster, but now I feel whole once more..." Asumar kept his eyes closed, sensing that Superman was hovering above him, staring down at the Wild Haired Masaki with contempt on his face, but also a shred of regret for pushing the fight to his full power "That's it Kryptonian, you feel the rush of the fight as well, but you do not embrace it as thoroughly as I, considering you put the weight of defending the entire Earth at your back. As long as Ryuichi does not see me like this, I have no such qualms in not using my full power." As soon as Kal-El was within a few feet of Asumar, the Demigod's eyes shot open, glowing purple with both a burning desire of the fight, and even in joy of Superman's surprised expression as he took a single step back from him "Did..." Asumar coughed up a small amount of blood as he spoke once more "Did you really think that I would die from such an attack?" Asumar asked with a daring smirk on his face.

"No, I didn't." Superman replied coldly, his red cape flapping calmly against the wind as he stared down at his mortally wounded opponent, a frown on the Kryptonian's face "But I now know why you separated that Island from the Mainland United States, you did it as a beacon, calling out anyone who was strong enough to face you that you were up to no good, you WANTED someone to put you in this state, to feel the grip of death closing in on you." Superman walked closer to Asumar, whose smile never faltered "The question is, why would you want to put yourself in such a state, many people would not be so bold as you are now, willingly putting yourself in harm's way, and for what? The thrill of it? The desire to fight strong opponents? or did you do this to simple spite the United States as well as the United Nations?" Superman asked casually, his stare clashing against Asumar's own excited stare of anticipation "Tell me Masaki, why did you decide to push this fight into a realm that you knew could kill you?" The Man of Steel practically demanded to his downed opponent, determined to get an answer out of him.

Asumar weakly chuckled at Clark Kent's question, how the Kryptonian could not figure out the real reason behind his actions remained a mystery to even Asumar, but he figured that Superman deserved an explanation as to his recent actions "Becuase I live for the experience of fighting someone in brutal physical combat, fighting as their absolute limit and to the point that one of them would have to be killed in order to put a permanent end to the fighting." Asumar could feel something within him awakening slowly, as if a long awaited call to action was awakening this thing hidden within him "Fighting against the likes of Kilian Roth was in no way, entertaining for me, he had no desire to test his physical prowess against his enemies, relying on the Speed Force to utterly dominate his enemy at the very beginning of the fight, but when I fought in the Blackest Night, and even against you at our first confrontation, I felt something special awakening within me..." A thick blue aura began to form all around Asumar, the Earth shaking at it's very core as a chain reaction from within him began to take place.

His inner power was awakening!

Superman put his arms up, as a massive burst of energy originating from Asumar exploded outward, leveling what remained of the forest, and even began to push the Man of Steel back, Asumar's inner power was Massive to say the least, anyone who had a privy for sensing powers could sense Asumar's power all the way across the Milky Way Galaxy itself! "What in the world?" Superman pondered in confusion, hearing Asumar's chuckle emanating from the epicenter of light "You are amongst many of the people who have the potential to succeed myself in terms of raw power..." Asumar began, the light all around him beginning to die down, revealing that his hair was as wild as usual, however there were six orbs of ever changing color levitating from behind him, made primarily out of his construct powers, his cloak was as white as the snow that surrounded the two combatants, a necklace of tomoe adorning his neck, as well as a symbol of yin adorned on his new energetic robe that represented one of the two pieces of Yin and Yang "However, I've fought against powerful gods, even those who have killed me once before, but that does not mean I've improved my skills as time has progressed, and I have the means to make even you submit, Man of Steel!" With his eyes glowing red, Superman shot forward in an attempt to give a planet shattering punch to Asumar, who grabbed hold of it with relative ease, and with a smile, stated only two words that would push the battle into a brand new level of fighting:

"Almighty Push!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:57 pm

Asumar Masaki
The Immortal's Successors

"Almighty Push!"

All it took was two words, only two words from Asumar's mouth to change the velocity of the battle it's entirety, this wave of Gravitational Force was so sudden and so great that not even the Man of Steel could defend himself from such a sudden upgrade of power. The power of this gravitational force turned what remained of the forest into a drive-in movie theater. Superman felt his entire body crash into the exposed mountainside from Asumar's previous construct assault, he was shocked at how Asumar, on his own, was actually able to stand up against him, he remembered the time that Asumar had to call upon Kazuko's assistance to at least distract him "This is new, this is very new." Superman inwardly remarked, watching as Asumar levitated above him, a confident smile now dominating his features. Superman rose up to the sky, equaling Asumar's level "You never cease to surprize me with the new powers you gain from whatever it is you do, is that a secret transformation that I've never heard of up until this point?" Superman asked.

Asumar smiled at the Man of Steel's interests in his own powers, the Wild Haired Masaki felt as if a missing part of himself had just been found and brought together as one, a being who was long ago forgotten, Asumar Masaki was now whole once more! "Actually, If you've heard of the Saiyans, it is something similar to that, however it doesn't give you a massive power up, It also bestows upon you a new power to freely utilize, such as Gravity Manipulation for myself!" Asumar shot forwards and struck Kal-El directly in his chin, sending the Kryptonian flying backwards only a few feet before he retaliated by firing a ray of Heat Vision, to which Asumar responded by increasing the Gravity itself around the Heat Vision, slowing it down significantly "Normal attacks will no longer work, as I can manipulate the gravity around us to suit my own purposes..." Asumar replied with a confident smile on his face, bringing his hand out and absorbing the energy from the Eye Beams "But that does not mean I will use it to my advantage towards an enemy who has earned my praise, you are one of the few people who have ever given me a sort of entertainment in battles for a long time." Asumar replied, commending Superman's power.

At this, Superman flashed a small smile at the compliment "Well I suppose I should say thank you for such a comment, but..." Superman's expression fell to a frown almost immediately "That does not mean I will stop you from doing what you wish on this planet, return that island to the United States or I will be forced to stop you, considering your fighting spirit and your power alone, I'm giving you one more chance to see the error of your ways and amend for them." Superman stated with determination in his voice, something that caused Asumar's entertained grin to flash once more, his purple energy shooting up like a beacon in the sky, anyone for miles being able to see the thin column of energy that Asumar was excreting "You already have my answer, Man of Steel." Asumar announced, his grin to fall to a seemingly neutral expression "If you wish the return of that island to the United States, you have to best me in combat, If you defeat me, then I will return the land, If not, then let us just say that the island will no longer belong to the US..." Asumar's purple eyes flashed once more, energy excreting itself in the form of purple smoke from Asumar's eyes, while Superman's eyes began to glow bright red once more "So tell me..." Asumar brought his fists up, ready to fight.

"Are you ready for Round Two?"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:40 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Asumar Masaki

Upon sensing Xander's presence, Asumar turned his head in the Praetorian Emperor's direction, a smile on his face as his purple aura died down slightly "I knew that this would warrant your attention as well Xander." Asumar replied with a smile before continuing "Don't you know what has happened by now? The Old Masaki Dynasty has ceased to exist, following Alastir's Blitz Strike upon the Dynasties Central Server, rendering all of our forces in his hand, leaving us without our prized nation in the stars." Asumar explained, one of the six black construct orbs floating passively on his palm "We aren't leaders of a nation anymore, but rather we are what remains of an old empire, rebuilding it from the ashes once more." At being threatened of an attack, Asumar raised his arms up innocently "Oh no doubt about it, I know for a fact that my acts were illegal, as Superman told me so, but..." A grin formed on his face "I didn't pull that land from the United States simply to establish my new nation." With a snap of his fingers, the island began to move forward and back to it's original place.

"I did it so that someone of great power would be attracted to what was taking place, because you see, I wanted a worthwhile opponent to fight against, as well as determine my current level of power and skill against one of your high tier defenders of Earth." Vivid flashbacks of the recent battle remaining fresh within Asumar's mind "Now that I can stand against a Kryptonian, I've come to the conclusion that I am within a reasonable level of power." Asumar admitted as his purple aura dissipated in it's entirety "I have no reason to start another fight, not while I'm trying to get used to this new form now..." Asumar's white, ethereal cloak blew calmly in the wind as he had his arms crossed with an entertained smirk on his face "And besides, I know that you may have power greater than Superman's own, so I do not want to take the chance of fighting you... yet." Asumar looked back to the Island, which was now reconnected to the United States "The island has been reconnected to the United States, If you will let me, I can take my leave." Asumar stated, a patient expression on his face before he transmitted his words to Xander telepathically.

"There is no doubt in my mind that I would love to fight you one day, but not now."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:43 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Asumar Masaki | Kazuko Masaki

"... I will kill you. Do not test me on that. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's keeping promises."

As Asumar turned away from both Xander and Superman, he chuckled as he heard Xander's threat being delivered, it made his heart beat in anticipation of his threat coming to pass, however, he was soon thrust into reality at the prospect of his son being growing up fatherless, causing his excited emotions to calm down slightly, refusing to say anything else as he flew out into the Atlantic Ocean, moving at extremely fast speeds towards Kazuko's location "I guess that I should tread lightly, when my son is ready to go on his own, then I'll act once more." Asumar reasoned calmly, a serene expression on his face as he continued forward "But no doubt about it, fighting against the likes of Xander may be a potential death sentence, but the prospect of engaging in physical combat always gets my blood running, my adrenaline pumping, It makes me feel so alive!" Asumar's inner mind reasoned, causing his face to curl up into a small and slightly visible smile as he flew forward, leaving a trail of purple energy.

Kazuko stared down at the massive island that was before him, having created the country-sized island while Asumar and Superman were locked in battle against each other. Kazuko knew how much attention the fight over a piece of US territory would generate, allowing Kazuko to create his own island without any outside attention, he wanted to create the Masaki Enclave and thrust it into a period of isolationism before allowing it to mingle with the outside world, as it stood right now, from Asumar's stunt of pulling a small island away from the mainland United States, the official existence of the Masaki Enclave would not be welcomed openly at all, but Kazuko had a vision for his new Masaki Enclave, it would succeed the Old Masaki Dynasty in terms of technological capability, with more members of his species being the one's to lead it into a bright new future for his species, desiring for his people to thrive and evolve with the rest of the Universe, not to die off like vermin. "My dream of peace is almost a reality, all I need is more time to make it a reality..." Kazuko looked down at his palm, tightening it with determination.

"I thought I could sense your energy fluctuating..." Asumar began, standing behind Kazuko with a small smirk on his face, noticing the determined emotions burning brightly within Kazuko's eyes, as well as some hints of anger laced within his mind "If you are mad about what I've done, you should have spoken up about it and I wouldn't have done it-" Asumar suddenly stopped speaking when he noticed Kazuko's expression, it was dark, but it also held bright visions of the future ahead of them "Alright, alright, I'll hold my warriors desire in check, I promise you that nothing will happen." Asumar put his hand tenderly on Kazuko's back, staring reassuringly at his older brother, who relented with the anger in his eyes "Sorry Asumar, I'm just concerned, because after that stunt you pulled, It is very much likely that the Masaki Enclave has just earned the ire of the United States-" At the mentioning of the United States, Asumar growled in apparent anger "Ignore them for now Kazuko." Asumar coldly replied, staring out into the sun "They're probably complaining at how an island that was probably less than a hundred miles in diameter was ripped from their mainland." Asumar spat bitterly.

Kazuko cut in with a concerned look on his face "Regardless Asumar, we were both aware of the repercussions of such an action, I choose not to involve myself with this problem for that exact same thing, at least my history with the Earth is much less hostile than yours, and If they see me as the leader of the Masaki Enclave, they may be more welcoming of our future nation, but from this point on." Kazuko stared out into the sky with his younger brother "Let us tread lightly and look only to what the future holds." Kazuko explained, Asumar nodding in agreement "You may be right Kazuko." Asumar relented, simply continuing to stare out into the sun, not knowing that there were two people watching the brothers, these two people being Arctico and Shimura, the Aged Shimura frowning, knowing that the Masaki Brothers were unaware that their surrogate father was slowly dying.

"Asumar... Kazuko, my children..." Shimura quietly remarked to himself.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:07 pm

As the sun continued to shine brightly over the hilltop, Asumar and Kazuko both sat upon the ledge of the hill, staring down at the field before them, Asumar having an interested expression on his face "We just about have everything we need to begin our project Kazuko." Asumar said to his older brother, bringing out the command gauntlet that was on his wrist, a small holographic projection appearing on the very center of the device "And I think that I have the means to construct a good portion of the city." Kazuko turned his head towards the command gauntlet and the holographic contents, revealed to be a swarm of nanobots that had the ability to build massive structures, create any weapon that they desired, they could even terraform the landscape into anything that the Masaki Brother's desired "I made sure that in the event that the Central Server was destroyed, the projects that I had in place would not be entirely destroyed, as it stands right now, I have access to a few prototypes that I've tried to perfect during my relatively short reign as the grand warlord of the dynasty, including my little Nanobot Project I had initiated years ago." Asumar explained to Kazuko, who nodded with a hopeful smile on his face.

From what he learned about the Nanobot Project, It had been in it's early stages of development and considered to be in the prototype stage, but after Asumar's rise to power, the Nanobot Project was completed in a matter of a single week and even capable of Terraforming an entire world if ordered to do so, Kazuko didn't expect the Nanobots to survive after the Dynasty's destruction, but someway, and somehow, Asumar still had the Nanobots in his possession "I didn't know that you still had a database of our projects in your Command Gauntlet, I couldn't decrypt it's security firewalls and simply assumed that you had the basic necessities that all gauntlets were supplied with." Kazuko watched as Asumar stood up and pressed down on the miniature touch screen, and in response, a small hatch from the gauntlet opened up, followed by a swarm of metallic Nanobots which seemed to take the form of flowing, metallic sand that shot down into the flat field at lightning speed, their numbers multiplying as if they were in a state of accelerated cellular division, something that mildly surprised Kazuko "Wow, you really did put work into those Nanobots Asumar." Kazuko complimented, watching as the Nanobots sat around like a pool of sand, waiting for what should be done next.

"Hmph, did you doubt my abilities as a Technological Scientist?" Asumar shot back with a slight smirk on his face, watching as the Nanobots began to scatter all around the field and begin to build the foundations of the city that the Masaki Brother were envisioning "This'll be one of the greatest creations we will ever put our mind to." Asumar smiled, staring out into the field with a hopeful expression on his face "Sigma Island, our new home..." Asumar's eyes began to glow bright purple from simple excitement "I can't wait to reform our long lost legacy..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Master Shimura | Cosmic Emperor Arctico

"Shimura, are you sure that there is no way to fight against this ailment that you are suffering?" Arctico asked with a concerned expression on his face, Shimura was a good man, someone who could influence the Masaki Brother's in more ways than one, and if Shimura died, Arctico was concerned that the effect it would have on the brothers, Asumar especially, would cause a number of issues to rise up, something that Arctico never even wanted to involve himself in "I mean I'm pretty sure that the PTO has the technology capable of extending your life, I can even use the Dragon Balls to help rejuvenate your body-" Arctico was stopped upon seeing Shimura shaking his head "no".

"You forget Arctico..." Shimura smiled weakly, his demeanor not even changing in regards of his current situation, It was as if the old man was at peace with his inevitable demise "A part of me is not even supposed to exist within this reality, and the Dragon Balls will not be able to reverse this effect on me, It is the effect of Entropy and degradation on my body, as even though I hold the powers of a god, my body is still mortal and can be killed in the same way as a human, I've been taking the energy of the Universe and using it to keep my body moving, but now even the energy of the Universe act's like a hostile bacteria to my body, It is placing my body in an accelerated rate of decay with each bit of energy absorbed. I am nothing more than a shell that is breaking apart at the seams, a mountain that is slowly being swallowed by the relentless tides of the sea..." Shimura let out a silent sight "This is a fate I cannot escape, no matter how much I try to fight against it." The Old Master turned to Arctico with a reassuring smile "But rather I am now embracing my last chapter of life, from this point on will the younger generation now inherit my legacy."

Arctico respected Shimura's perception of his dilemma, how he knew that his death was very much inevitable and actually deciding to embrace his destiny as it was dished out to him "I respect your hope for the Masaki Brothers, Shimura, but you do know how they are viewed among the people of Earth, Xander included. I'm honestly surprised that Xander would even let the two of them on this planet, much less atomize them on sight, he's giving them a chance to prove themselves, which is what honestly surprises me." Arctico remarked, watching as the two Masaki Brothers were pre-occupied with building their city "I hope that they don't do anything stupid, this is their last chance before I step in-" If Arctico had any hair, they would be standing on edge at this very moment, as he sensed a sinisterly calm energy from behind of both him and Shimura "He seriously isn't planning on attacking the Earth again, is he..." Arctico turned his head towards the Wild Haired Demonic God that stood behind Shimura "Alastir?" Arctico asked, sensing that Alastir no longer had anymore intentions of attacking Earth.

"Greetings, Arctico, Shimura..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:03 am

Master Shimura | Cosmic Emperor Arctico | Supreme Demonic Dark God Alastir

"Greetings, Arctico, Shimura..."

Arctico's energy flared to life in opposition of Alastir's appearance, he had caused too much trouble on Earth to even be remotely near it's location at this time, Xander's energy signature had just flared to life and was flying towards the planet of Mars "Calm yourself Arctico..." Alastir replied with a disinterested expression on his face as he began walking towards the dying Shimura, who flashed a weak smile on his face "I'm not here to cause anymore trouble than I already have, I'm only here to visit a dying friend, the one who never gave up on me, even If I was going down the wrong path." Alastir's expression suddenly softened significantly as he put his hand on Shimura's shoulder in a caring gesture "Master Shimura..." Alastir flashed a grin and chuckled "Were you trying to hide the fact that you were outputting enough energy to be mistaken as a star, or was that just to gain my attention?" Alastir asked with a knowing smirk on his face.

Shimura chuckled as he turned his head towards Alastir "I'm actually surprised that you were able to break past my energy barrier Alastir, I had it set up specifically to make sure that no one knew about the amount of energy I was taking in, but I guess the Universe is full of surprises is it not?" Alastir nodded as Shimura stared at the sight of Asumar and Kazuko sitting at the cliffside, observing the progress of the Nanobots "When I am gone, they will have hard times ahead of them, I can see what they will have to endure, but this will also be for the best..." Shimura pondered inwardly before he continued speaking to Alastir "I knew that you would come here Alastir, to visit me during my final hours in the physical realm for we've been through so much together, It is a bond that you could not throw away so easily, you may have believed that you severed all ties with your past self, but those ties are the reason why you have come back to Earth."

"You may be right Shimura..." Alastir remarked with sentimentality, thinking back to the thousands of years ago in which he worked alongside Shimura in his mission to keep the Immortal Lineage Moving "But I did not expect things to end out in the way that they were supposed to, from myself becoming ruler of one of the many dimensions of hell itself, to you becoming the God of Peace, just imagine that, we are two differing sides of the same coin and yet we get along splendidly, and I simply did not come here to console you during your final hours..." Alastir turned his head to Arctico, who looked back at Alastir with a suspicious expression on his face:

"I've come here to apologize to those who I've wronged."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:56 pm

The Starlight wrote:- Snip -

Master Shimura | Cosmic Emperor Arctico | Supreme Demonic Dark God Alastir

Arctico let out a silently sigh as soon as he sensed the Allmother's Cosmic Energy enveloping her entire body, this was the exact thing that Arctico did not want to happen as he knew how much Valka despised Alastir after his assault on Earth. However, to the Cosmic Emperor's surprize, Alastir did not react to Valka's threats of Death nor did he respond to Valka's show of force, but instead he continued talking to Shimura in a calm and collected voice "Are you sure that there is nothing I can do Shimura? You of all people should know that I am capable of helping others cheat death, and I can most certainly do the same thing to help you." Alastir explained, knowing that Shimura's deteriorating condition was something that could have been treated, if his spirit was moved into a differing body. He knew that Valka was standing before the trio, but he had no care over the impending danger that was before him, Shimura was a very old friend, and Alastir would not let such ties to his past go so easily.

Shimura smiled weakly, his energy signature still decreasing slowly, followed by the accelerated rotting of his internal body parts "I know that you have good intentions within your heart Alastir, but you must be aware that this is the fate that has been lied out for me correct? And while others can resist this fate, I've lived a very long life and have seen a great many things in my life..." Shimura patted Alastir's back with a reassuring smile on his face "I've never been so certain of such a decision my friend, I want to see what lies ahead for me in the afterlife, and besides." Shimura had a knowing grin on his face "I'm sure that you need to convince someone else that you have pure intentions from here on out and are ready to cleanse yourself of your impure actions." Shimura explained with a smile, falling down onto his knees gently and closing his eyes, falling into a meditative state so deep that only he would awaken from it if he so desired to, but he could still hear the events around him take place.

Alastir turned his head towards the fuming All-Mother, this was one of the consequences of coming Earth, he knew that he would be warranting his life over doing such a thing, but he had to face the punishments that would be brought upon him, and rest assured that Valka may be beyond convincing of his new intentions. Without even a sign of aggression, Alastir walked forward calmly "I did not come to this planet to start any more trouble than I already have," Alastir explained with a calm expression, his wild hair blowing slightly in the wind as he continued "I came here to console my old friend, Master Shimura, for his final hours are upon him. Make no mistake that I knew the dangers of coming back to this place, but I was not going to let my friend die without even saying goodbye and thanks for everything that he's done, I may be an 'oathbreaker', but I am not without sentimentality All-Mother." Alastir replied silently as he stood face-to-face with who may be his killer, but the look in Alastir's eyes signified no care about the danger before him "I have no care for your rage against me, for It is warranted due to my actions, but know this..." Alastir's eyes began to glow red, not with murderous intent, but with an Iron-Clad Will behind it:

"I will not allow myself to die until It is assured that Shimura passes on before me..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Finland SSR wrote:- Snip -

Remaining relatively unaware about the new presence that just graced Sigma Island, Asumar and Kazuko watched the progress of the Nanobots through Asumar's Command Gauntlet and so far they weren't disappointed. The Nanobots were almost finished with outlining the entire structure of the city they would be tasked with creating, and after that point it would be smooth sailing "I didn't know that you were working on this project under my nose, when were you going to tell me you were creating Nanobots?" Kazuko asked his brother, who simply turned towards Kazuko and stated "Well I was supposed to tell you earlier on, but considering Alastir destroyed our work, I even thought that the Nanobots were all but destroyed, but looks like I was mistaken." Asumar replied with an entertained smile on his face, the two brothers remaining relatively unaware about what was to unfold...

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Finland SSR wrote:"Cool story, bro."

These were the first words I muttered out to alert the two hybrid Masaki brothers, Kazuko and Asumar, of my presence. As I spoke out that line, I was sitting on a large boulder a few dozen feet away, my tentacle sweeping around the ground and me gazing at them like a Saiyan would gaze at a bunch of weaklings. I've never thought of this before, but the Universe is full of arrogant pricks, and that heavily affects my personality. After all, I gain traits from every singly person I absorb, and in my time, I collected trillions.

Literal trillions.

"So, I know you two are always about one-upping someone, but this is just outright plagiarism. I mean, Praetoria is not that far away, Xander could be filing a lawsuit as we speak, and if there's one thing that got carried over from my universe to this one, it's the fact that you're leagues weaker than him. My name is Majin Buu, and I am here for your bodies."

It was by Buu's comment that he gained both Asumar and Kazuko's attention, Asumar's face had a scowl on it, while Kazuko had a calm expression on his face, which would obviously show how offended Asumar was at the comment, and how Kazuko casually brushed the comment aside "Here for our bodies, you know, as the Earthlings say: you could have at least asked us out to dinner before saying that you wanted our bodies." An entertained smile on his face, while on Asumar's face, was one of annoyance "You're actually mad at what he said about our Island Asumar?" Kazuko said, looking at the somewhar annoyed expression on his face "You're just sensitive to all kinds of things, am I right?" To which Asumar scoffed and brought his hand up "Oh shut up brother." Asumar shot back, which caused Kazuko to smile and power up "Almighty Push!" an Invisible wave of Gravitational Force extending itself out to Zen Buu.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Lord Shiveron

Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction from the 7th Universe practically snarled in anger towards the Arcosian that dared to face him. The battle had been going on for hours and so far, Beerus had been thrown around abused like he was nothing but roadkill on the side of the road! How he was suffering such injuries was beyond him, he was the God of Destruction for goodness sake, he wasn't supposed to be embarrassed like this, the only time he had been so casually thrown around was the time that he fought Lord Frost, the one who Whis had to lock away the majority of his power, to be beaten down like this was simply blasphemous in his eyes "How can one Arcosian be this powerful?!" Beerus snarled to his opponent, who simply looked towards the God of Destruction with a determined expression on his face, his purple aura towering over the God of Destruction's very own aura of Ki "Just who the hell do you think you are tossing my aside like I'm some piece of roadkill?!" Beerus yelled as he brought both his hands up into the heavens, his signature Sphere of Destruction forming from atop his palms.

However, as soon as he threw in, the Arcosian known as Lord Shiveron, the man who sired the legendary Lord Frost, as well as one of the original founders of the Frost Clan simply brought a single hand up and opened it up towards the Sphere of Destruction, and at the very moment it connected with his palm, the Sphere began to shrink rapidly before it simply disappeared, it's sun-like aura beginning to envelop Lord Shiveron, the divine energy shading over the Ancient Arcosian like a tint of bright orange "I'm not going to ask you again, God of Destruction..." Shiveron stated, his voice causing even the great God of Destruction's hair to stand up on edge. Then suddenly, without even blinking, the Arcosian disappeared from sight and then struck at Beerus with such rapid succession that not even he would know where his opponent would strike next, Lord Shiveron's high speed crashing to a halt as soon as his tail wrapped around Beeruses throat harshly, tightening slightly before the Ancient Arcosian stared directly into the Hakaishin's eyes:

"Where, is, my grandson."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

It was by Buu's comment that he gained both Asumar and Kazuko's attention, Asumar's face had a scowl on it, while Kazuko had a calm expression on his face, which would obviously show how offended Asumar was at the comment, and how Kazuko casually brushed the comment aside "Here for our bodies, you know, as the Earthlings say: you could have at least asked us out to dinner before saying that you wanted our bodies." An entertained smile on his face, while on Asumar's face, was one of annoyance "You're actually mad at what he said about our Island Asumar?" Kazuko said, looking at the somewhar annoyed expression on his face "You're just sensitive to all kinds of things, am I right?" To which Asumar scoffed and brought his hand up "Oh shut up brother." Asumar shot back, which caused Kazuko to smile and power up "Almighty Push!" an Invisible wave of Gravitational Force extending itself out to Zen Buu.

Majin Buu (Sigma Island)

"Oh, wow. I just came here and you're already dishing out more damage than the last few guys I've fought. I mean verbally, not physically." I commented as one of the two - I can't even tell which one, they look exactly the same - unleashed his standard gravitational move, the Almighty Push. Come on, bring it. On today's extravaganza, we have...

I leaped off the rock and stood still, hands moved to the sides, showing my chest that was ready to take the attack. It's coming, it's coming...

I felt a slight push from the front, as if a weak wind started blowing, or someone tried to push me. Yep. It came. And I barely felt it. I suppose it's my turn to dish out a move, right? And as such, I snapped my fingers and teleported right in front of the two Masaki brothers, then spoke:

"Here's a funny joke. What's the difference between a Saiyan and a Masaki? A Saiyan can keep the local barber busy for a while. A Masaki can keep an entire country's beauty salon industry afloat." Alright, now give them no time to respond. Right as I spoke, I sent my hands to grab on the brothers' heads and smash them into one another.

"Did he just, strong arm the Almighty Push?" Asumar asked himself, however Buu's hands moved at such a rapid rate that neither Asumar or Kazuko could respond accordingly, both of their skulls smashing into one another after a few seconds, disorientating the two of them for a few seconds before Asumar regained his composure "Okay, that was pretty good..." Asumar admitted, his body being covered by his signature purple aura as he began to power up, his entire being surging forward at rapid speed and firing off a large energy beam towards the Majin, before he sent multiple blade-like constructs flying forth into the fray of energy beams.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:52 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:-snip-

Valka tilted her head, partially in confusion, and then in comprehension as, through the Valkaforce, she observed Shimura's incurable condition. She was now in the inenviable position of having to kill Alastir now, an insult to Shimura's memory, or allow her oath to pass unfulfilled, an dishonor to herself. Drawing herself out of her deliberations, she spoke to Shimura. "I am sorry to see your end, Master Shimura. You shall be missed, yet not forgotten. Our interactions were not many, nevertheless, it will be a lesser universe for thy loss."

She turned her attention to the advancing Alastir now, raising an eyebrow, her wrath slowly cooling down to embers. "Your repeated actions on and against Midgard were foolish, and you most certainly broke your oath, Supreme Demonic Dark God," she said with a smirk as to the pompous title. "I swore an oath against thee, and I do not take my oaths lightly, but however, in light of Shimura's oncoming passing, a fulfillment of my oath would violate the memory of the God of Peace. And let it not be said Valka Silverhand is unreasonable. Oaths do not possess a timetable, and so, I shall let this occasion pass without the spilling of thy blood, Alastir. Do not mistake my mercy for forgiveness, for that is a whole other road, and a much longer one. If further actions are taken against Asgard and its allies, the oath will be fulfilled, make no mistake of that. What say you?"

"Today I see the passing of a friend, and an ally. If thou wouldst have me, Shimura, I shall stay with you until the end. Death, though is not the end of our journey, as I have learned." And so, she planted herself there, like a tree by a river, her sword sheathed again, as she looked upon the passing of Peace Incarnate.

Master Shimura | Cosmic Emperor Arctico | Demon God Alastir

Shimura smiled weakly at Valka's response to his condition "Thank you All-mother, It is reassuring that one of the Greater Gods share concern for those who I below them, I am honored to have received your consideration. And I thank you for your willingness to spare Alastir, he may have walked down the wrong path before, but I can see what lies ahead, and Alastir will change for the better." Shimura smiled, gently placing his aged palm on the All-Mother's shoulder "You have my word about what this future lies ahead, myself and Alastir used to be very old friends and we still are friends either way, allow me to show you." Shimura smiled, his energy flaring up all around him, sharing his memories of the Old Man's achievements in his past life, how Alastir assigned Shimura the mission to train the Masaki Brothers as soon as they were born, every bit of his memories were being transferred to the All-Mother "I want you to have those memories All-Mother, so that the next generation may come to you with advice of my doings." Shimura smiled.

Alastir took a respectful bow to the All-Mother, a serious expression on his face "Thank you All-Mother, I promise you that your small amount of trust shall no longer be betrayed, for I have seen the error of my ways and I understand that you are still withholding your judgement of me, but if you desire it to be, I will serve Asgard for all eternity if I have to repay this generosity that you've given me." Alastir stated with such honest that it even amazed Arctico, who watched the conversation take place as if he was never even noticed be the three "I promise you that with whatever light that remains in my stone cold heart that I will remember your generosity and protect Midgard with such ferocity that it's enemies will cower in fear at the mentioning of Earth."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:52 am

Finland SSR wrote:- Snip -

Although Asumar was somewhat proud of the damage he brought upon the Majin, he was mildy surprised to see how quickly he regenerated from the damage, this was something that Asumar mentally noted about in the event he had to face off against something like Buu "Interesting, Instant Regeneration, almost like my species..." Asumar inwardly remarked, hoping that someday he could create a creature like Zen Buu, then he would have a warrior to train against almost daily, and that was something that he wanted to do, train his body to become stronger in order to stand up to the likes of Zen Buu. However, Asumar was thrown out of his thinking when he saw Zen Buu begin to charge up a blood red beam of Psionic Energy, If that was the technique he thought it was, then he knew that there would be some trouble "Don't tell me, is that my old signature move?!" Asumar shouted inwardly, his fears being confirmed at the very moment that the Majin fired out a beam of red psionic energy "How in the hell does he know that technique?!" Asumar shouted in shock, countering with his very own Raging Dragon Beam, but this time without even shouting the words, the two beams clashing against each other and generating a great shock wave that slightly pushed Asumar back, but regardless, he held his ground against the shockwave "Kazuko!" Asumar telepathically shouted.

"Right!" Kazuko quickly replied, his entire body sinking into the ground as he literally became a part of Sigma Island itself "Nature Naivety: World of Trees!" Kazuko shouted to himself, causing Sigma Island to shake violently for a moment, before a literal sea of Psionically Enhanced Branches shot out of the ground beneath, with Kazuko himself hidden amongst one of the branches. But at the same time that the shot out of the ground, all of the tree branches opened up and fired forth numerous Star-Destroying energy blasts, followed by Kazuko emerging from one of the branches at rapid speed, bringing his palm out, a spiraling orb of Fire and Lightning in his left palm "Dancing Inferno Blast!" Kazuko exclaimed, crashing right into Zen Buu with enough force to make the Earth quiver in it's non-existent boots, the generation of the Dancing Inferno Blast causing a massive explosion that would allow a spectator miles away from the blast to view it like a thermonuclear explosion.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:51 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Although Asumar was somewhat proud of the damage he brought upon the Majin, he was mildy surprised to see how quickly he regenerated from the damage, this was something that Asumar mentally noted about in the event he had to face off against something like Buu "Interesting, Instant Regeneration, almost like my species..." Asumar inwardly remarked, hoping that someday he could create a creature like Zen Buu, then he would have a warrior to train against almost daily, and that was something that he wanted to do, train his body to become stronger in order to stand up to the likes of Zen Buu. However, Asumar was thrown out of his thinking when he saw Zen Buu begin to charge up a blood red beam of Psionic Energy, If that was the technique he thought it was, then he knew that there would be some trouble "Don't tell me, is that my old signature move?!" Asumar shouted inwardly, his fears being confirmed at the very moment that the Majin fired out a beam of red psionic energy "How in the hell does he know that technique?!" Asumar shouted in shock, countering with his very own Raging Dragon Beam, but this time without even shouting the words, the two beams clashing against each other and generating a great shock wave that slightly pushed Asumar back, but regardless, he held his ground against the shockwave "Kazuko!" Asumar telepathically shouted.

"Right!" Kazuko quickly replied, his entire body sinking into the ground as he literally became a part of Sigma Island itself "Nature Naivety: World of Trees!" Kazuko shouted to himself, causing Sigma Island to shake violently for a moment, before a literal sea of Psionically Enhanced Branches shot out of the ground beneath, with Kazuko himself hidden amongst one of the branches. But at the same time that the shot out of the ground, all of the tree branches opened up and fired forth numerous Star-Destroying energy blasts, followed by Kazuko emerging from one of the branches at rapid speed, bringing his palm out, a spiraling orb of Fire and Lightning in his left palm "Dancing Inferno Blast!" Kazuko exclaimed, crashing right into Zen Buu with enough force to make the Earth quiver in it's non-existent boots, the generation of the Dancing Inferno Blast causing a massive explosion that would allow a spectator miles away from the blast to view it like a thermonuclear explosion.

Majin Buu (Sigma Island)

Huh. That happened. I could hear them talking telepathically to each other. With so many psychics and telepaths residing inside of me and giving me every single ounce of their knowledge and abilities, breaking into someone's mind and listening to them is as easy as breaking a toothpick. So, he's surprised? To be honest, if someone completely unknown suddenly jumped at me and fired one of my attacks at me, I would react pretty similarly. My attack and Asumar's beam clashed, and while I seemed to have an edge despite heavily holding back, the other Masaki didn't merely sit this one out and used his powers to get me off-guard.

Vines, roots and branches everywhere, trying to slap me and take me down. Very well. I lifted my finger and coated myself in a shield of flame and energy, blocking myself from the physical attacks. It wasn't hard to hold them off, too. Then the walking hair gel commercial decided to attack me directly with a blast of fire and lightning. And it was loud as all hell.

I guess the Raging Dragon Beam can wait. I stopped firing the energy wave, then turned around to punch the incoming energy attack, right to the center.

Then BOOM! Then clumping back and going anew. Then the Raging Dragon Beam hit me too, resulting in a second BOOM! Then I clumped back and regenerated again. It's too bad that I don't get Zenkai from this, it doesn't count as near-death - if every single pulverization counted, I would be unstoppable.

"So, how about we skip the warm-up?" I spoke out as the dust and smoke cleared, stretching a bit and turning my neck to crack it a little. "Here's another joke for you - Two Masakis walk into a bar. They ask for a light beer, and then spend the rest of the night in the hospital, because the beer beat them to a pulp."

As I said the word "pulp", I teleported in front of Kazuko, with my back turned against him, and then sent my left fist right at his nose.

As soon as Zen Buu cracked his neck slightly and emerged out from the attack relatively unharmed, it threw the two Masaki brothers into shock, and it didn't help them when Zen Buu sent his left fist crashing into Kazuko's nose, nearly sending him crashing down into the ground but was able to rebound at the last second, gently gripping his bleeding nose that quickly regenerated from the damage it had obtained "Well at least it didn't hurt like a brainwashed Xander, good lord that was worse than a broken nose..." Kazuko looked up towards Xen Buu with a small smile on his face "I honestly don't think that we will last against you if you push the battle further, but maybe take a look behind you and you'll have your opponent, the All-Mother Valka." Kazuko reminded with a smirk on his face.

OOC: Star, It's Valka's turn now, sorry, but I just want to get onto the next phase of my plan in action.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Master Shimura

Shimura watched as The All-Mother and Zen Buu departed Sigma Island in order to fight in another region of their choice, something that Shimura applauded the All-Mother for as there was too much at stake for Sigma Island to be destroyed only hours after the continent was formed. Shimura could see what potentially lied ahead, a great nation that would work alongside the other governments of the world, Praetoria included, in order to establish a lasting peace on Earth, and spreading it around the cosmos. However, as soon as a content expression formed on Shimura's face, the future vision shattered into nothingness, being replaced by a battle scarred wasteland where the heroes of Earth clashed against the inhabitants of the island: Asumar, Kazuko, Ryuichi, and all the other Masaki Members that fought alongside them. The battle was devastating to Sigma Island, numerous clashes taking place in the sky and the ground, red skies coloring the battlefield into a desperate defense attempt against Earth, failing horribly as hundreds upon hundreds of Masaki Defenders fell to the combined might of Earth N-No... This can't be happening!" Shimura yelled inwardly, a single tear falling from his left eye, being forced to watch the battle play itself out until...

"ASUMAR!!!" Causing Shimura to quickly jerk his head in the direction of the scream, It was Kazuko, and he was running towards Asumar, who lied down on the ground of Sigma Island helplessly, a gaping hole having pierced his heart, but miraculously, Asumar survived before eventually dying in Kazuko's arms, who stared down at the lifeless body of Asumar "No! This can't be right, It isn't real!!!" Shimura yelled in his subconscious before the vision ended. Shimura's wide eyes indicating what he had just seen, Asumar had died once more in battle, and in Kazuko's arms "N-No, that can't be what lies ahead-" Shimura stopped as he suddenly felt his heart pang, unconsciously coughing up a small amount of blood before falling down onto his knees "Shimura?" Shimura heard Alastir ask, before all he saw was darkness enveloping his vision and then he fell down onto the ground, losing consciousness shortly after.

"Shimura?!"

Lord Shiveron

"What a beautiful planet from afar..." Lord Shiveron contemplated with a slightly bored expression on his face, his form sitting atop a large throne within the bridge of his personal starship that hovered ominously atop the dark side of the moon, it's bow pointed towards the blue and green jewel that was the planet of Earth, where Lord Beerus said that his grandson was located. Shiveron knew the history that arcosians had with the Earth, their invasions almost always repelled by the defenders of the planet, even Lord Frost's attempt at taking control of the planet, something that pleasantly surprised the founder of the Cold Clan. Lord Shiveron exchanged a glance with his Semi-Sentient Android that stared down towards Earth with an emotionless expression on it's face "Can we confirm what Beerus said was true, can you sense trace amounts of Arcosian Energy on the planet." Shiveron practically ordered, standing up from his throne and folding his arms as he casually awaited for his answer.

"Yes, Lord Shiveron." The android stated, the ship's long range scanners picking up a large variety of Arcosian Energy, ranging from numerous members of the Cold Clan, including Lord Frost's, King Cold's, and even an unidentified signature that registered as Lord Arctico, the Cosmic Emperor of the PTO "Unfortunately, the energy is so widespread that it would take days to triangulate this unique energy source, but we've also located a place on Earth that is having a large influx of refugees arrive in droves, the place is called Madworld and we have already set our sights on the island, that will be where we start from there." The Android explained, watching as Lord Shiveron sat elegantly on his seat, eagerly awaiting what type of response he would have to such a massive warship hovering atop the Earth.

"Good, very good...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse