NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:57 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:Even though Vera isn't aware of this, it is not that easy to get a clear photo with how much she's moving, and with how dark it is. But eventually she arrives in the area she was planning on scouting, She slows down,
just enough that the guy following her may actually be able to get some clear pictures, and surveys the area, mostly keeping an eye on an old foreclosed construction site which, after scoping out that it's not being watched, she heads down to examine. She's mostly searching for anything that might say that it has been used for a gang meet point in the past, and it doesn't take long to find tire tracks, definitely not from Construction Equipment. She marks this off on a small notepad, and leaves to go to the next site she wants to examine tonight. She again starts moving quick enough that taking photo's will be difficult, wanting both clear out from that area before being spotted, and get to the next area before dawn.

Scout-Multiple Man continued to follow her, getting several clear pictures when she slowed down, then he called prime-Multiple Man. "I got some pictures of a cape."
"Oh? Anyone from the Boss's list?"
"Not as far as I can tell. Should I keep following, or- Oh crud. I- uh.. I'm going to have to let you go." Scout-Multiple Man now stared at Vera, who happened to turn in the direction he was hiding when she turned to continue. He closed his phone slowly.
"Uh.. Hi?"

Vera immediately recognizes him as the person she tailed, and, as this confirms something is going on, decides that if they're going to talk, it's on Her Terms. She takes one of her daggers in one hand, specifically one with the grappling hook, and takes out her baton in the other. She points the dagger at him threateningly, before saying in an assertive tone, "You're going to tell me Who you are, and why you, and a lot of people with your face are walking around town." She Steps forward, still pointing the blade at him, before continuing, "And Don't even Think about trying to play dumb, I know it's not a coincidence." She makes sure the grappling hook on her arm is perfectly visible, to show that she is ready if he tries running.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:17 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:Vera immediately recognizes him as the person she tailed, and, as this confirms something is going on, decides that if they're going to talk, it's on Her Terms. She takes one of her daggers in one hand, specifically one with the grappling hook, and takes out her baton in the other. She points the dagger at him threateningly, before saying in an assertive tone, "You're going to tell me Who you are, and why you, and a lot of people with your face are walking around town." She Steps forward, still pointing the blade at him, before continuing, "And Don't even Think about trying to play dumb, I know it's not a coincidence." She makes sure the grappling hook on her arm is perfectly visible, to show that she is ready if he tries running.

"Really?" He sighs, unimpressed. "A dagger? Not even daggers, plural, but one?" He rose, getting to his feet. "And if you don't recognize me by now, you must be new to the game." He yawned. "The name's Multiple Man. Before you think of hurting me, I'm with the Repentant now- We're UN. You'd have SHIELD on your ass before you could say 'Whoops.' " He smiled. "I'm checking out Jump City for my boss. Who, coincidently, is another me. He's checking it out for HIS boss."

During the conversion Vera lowers her baton, but keeps the blade on him, not trusting him at all.
She interjects as soon he finishes his introduction. "So you're the lap dog of the lap dog" she says condescendingly, shaking her head unimpressed, "And what does His Boss want here? What interest would the Repentant have here?" There is notable disgust in her voice as she brings up the Repentant. 'A group of villains who now parade around as heroes, Given Amnesty and freedom to act as they wish' in Vera's mind. How people think this is a good idea is beyond her, but then again she never was taught to understand the Politics of a situation.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:During the conversion Vera lowers her baton, but keeps the blade on him, not trusting him at all.
She interjects as soon he finishes his introduction. "So you're the lap dog of the lap dog" she says condescendingly, shaking her head unimpressed, "And what does His Boss want here? What interest would the Repentant have here?" There is notable disgust in her voice as she brings up the Repentant. 'A group of villains who now parade around as heroes, Given Amnesty and freedom to act as they wish' in Vera's mind. How people think this is a good idea is beyond her, but then again she never was taught to understand the Politics of a situation.

"Well... Technically, my boss is also me, so, it's only one level of lap dog." Multiple Man smirked. "Look, the Repentant's job is to protect California. It's my job to scout a city and see who the local capes are." He shrugged. "You're the first one I've seen in town, so I followed you. What do you call yourself? Knifer? Baton-Woman? Jump-Girl?" He laughed at his own joke. "And seriously- Overmind once headed up the Secret Society. You'd have to be nuts to think you could go against her." He watched her carefully to see her reaction to this, while disguising his interest as amusement.

She puts away her baton, only to take out her second dagger. Now this guy is starting to annoy her. "Well Don't Follow Me" She shouts with an increasingly hostile tone. She doesn't even bother responding to him asking her name or his joking, but she does respond to the last comment. "All the more reason not to Trust her, Or You, it is disgusting that anyone lets Any of you walk the streets with any freedom, Never mind claim to Protect people!" She flips the second dagger around, and hold grips the blade, it will not take much more to piss her off.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:18 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:She puts away her baton, only to take out her second dagger. Now this guy is starting to annoy her. "Well Don't Follow Me" She shouts with an increasingly hostile tone. She doesn't even bother responding to him asking her name or his joking, but she does respond to the last comment. "All the more reason not to Trust her, Or You, it is disgusting that anyone lets Any of you walk the streets with any freedom, Never mind claim to Protect people!" She flips the second dagger around, and hold grips the blade, it will not take much more to piss her off.

Multiple Man frowned, before duplicating himself twice. The other two Multiple Men simply stood beside him. The first one began talking again. "You know, not everything is black and white, girl. Trust?" He scoffed. "You really are new to the business. Nobody trusts anybody here. We pretend to- Long enough to stab them in the back or get stabbed. You think the Avengers don't dread the day they fall apart? You think Batman and Superman don't have plans to take down everyone in the League? There's no trust in this business. Only alliances. And somehow, girl, I don't think you're going to be too good at making them." He shook his head and reabsorbed his duplicates, simply turning around and walking away. "You're not even worth the trouble."

She doesn't let him get far, before firing the grappling hook on her wrist into his back, In her other hand she throws her dagger at his shoulder. She charges towards him, replacing the dagger she threw with her Baton. She starts prepping a swing with the other dagger as soon as she gets close enough, keeping the baton to block any attack he might throw at her first. He has royally pissed her off, and she is not going to let him get out of this easily.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:42 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:She doesn't let him get far, before firing the grappling hook on her wrist into his back, In her other hand she throws her dagger at his shoulder. She charges towards him, replacing the dagger she threw with her Baton. She starts prepping a swing with the other dagger as soon as she gets close enough, keeping the baton to block any attack he might throw at her first. He has royally pissed her off, and she is not going to let him get out of this easily.

The moment the grappling hook struck him in the back, it activated his powers, duplicating him forward. While the first duplicate was disabled down in front of her, the second one she inadvertently created simply turned around and sighed. "Seriously, lady?" He leaned down and absorbed the first duplicate, before jumping out of the way of her attack and duplicating himself several times. "You-" The first kicked at her, trying to get her to block with her baton so that the rest of the attacks would be more effective. "Can't-" The second punched towards her gut. "Think-" The third was another kick, this time towards the back of her legs. "You'll-" The fourth tried to ram his elbow into her head. "Win!" The last simply watched the others, ready to reabsorb and run if things went bad.

Vera ignores the firsts kick, letting it impact her armor, She instead blocks the fourth one going for her face. Though she can't stop the blow to her gut, she slices the dagger towards second one's arm. she does not see the kick in the back of the legs coming, however, which interrupts that slice and throws her off-balance, as well as breaks one of the braces on her leg with a loud crack. Now that her armor is getting damaged, and she's severely outnumbered, She smartens up, and tries escape by firing her grappling hook into one of the unfinished buildings at this site, and letting it drag her into it, slashing at any of the duplicates trying to stop her. Though she abandoned her second dagger, it will be a lot easier to replace that then the broken brace on her leg.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Vera continued her patrol after escaping the Multiple Man, and after being certain he wasn't following her again. She landed on the warehouse warehouses roof, not in the most discreet way, mostly thanks to her broken leg brace. Luckily the sound wouldn't be obvious from the inside, and she continues sneaking along the roof. She quickly climbs through a window and crawls along the ceiling, scouting the building. She quickly recognizes the crew that's there as the same teens from the rooftop by the zoo a few days earlier.
After surveying their setup, she was only confused on what they were trying to do with a Mattress and a Catwalk... She stays attached to the ceiling, waiting something to occur that might give her information about this group. As she sees one of them step off to the side, she follows slowly along the ceiling, trying not to make too much sound, as the roof could very likely creak under the weight of her and the armor she's wearing. She remains above him, waiting for the perfect opportunity to question him without attracting his friend's attention.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:46 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:-snip-

"The exercise was meant to build trust. Obviously, I forgot to account Xyri's weight, and I apologize for that, but the point is that if we're going to be a team, we are going to have to trust each other with our lives. I myself am here to make sure nobody here gets killed, that's my job. I also thought you were an interesting group of people. So despite you thinking it's worthless, give it a go. Because tell me Mars, honestly, do you trust us to watch your back, to make sure you don't get attacked from behind? I don't want you all to learn the hard way, through an actual experience where someone gets hurt before we bond together. This is the easy way. First we bond, then we kick butt," Elena said, cracking a smile. "But in the future, please try to fall where the mattress is, so something like this doesn't happen again."

"Oh, and why is there someone climbing on the ceiling?" Elena said, pointing up. "No need to sneak around!" she shouted up. "We don't bite! For the most part, I think..." the former Batgirl said, trailing off.

Vera doesn't dropped down immediately, mostly stunned at the bluntness and simplicity of that request. She moves along the ceiling, to a better area where she won't be too close to the guy she followed, and so that she can keep an eye on almost everyone, before dropping down. She takes out her Baton as she falls, still collapsed, mostly so she has a weapon on hand before a fight could break out, and she still has one dagger left in case things go really bad. She stands up straight after landing, and faces Elena and simplify asks "How did you see me...and Why are you so calm?"
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:18 am

Ashes of Prominence was watching the meeting, smirking slightly from the conversation of Human Insanity, she was pretty much proof of that, finding a strange armor and just putting it on without any fore-thought.
She wasn't exactly comfortable with the plan, however, mostly since she'd be stuck on comms, not really her strong suit, but as she can't fight in space without some form of assistance that's all they have for her. She does think against voicing her concern just yet, in case they bring up some other position that would be better suited for her strengths, but she is ready to bring it up should no one mention anything.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Starlight wrote:---

Illica Falki wrote:---


Kirisvala watched, startled, as Mars fell to the ground after catching Xyri, apparently unable to support her weight. Xyri didn't really seem that heavy to her, but then again, maybe it was because humans like Mars couldn't carry as much as Hadrians. Either way, she didn't worry too much, as it seemed like neither of them were particularly hurt. At that, she breathed a sigh of relief and patiently waited for her turn. It seemed like a fun exercise, even if it had sparked some conflicts so far. However, she soon realized that her turn wasn't going to come, as neither Mars nor Xyri seemed very focused on the exercise anymore and Elena was distracted by something else. Namely, some person that had been crawling along the ceiling without anyone else noticing. Kirisvala was rather surprised to see someone who hadn't been there before, but she was rather unfamiliar with Earth customs still, unfamiliar enough not to know that having people messing around in one's ceiling wasn't normal.

"Why wouldn't we be calm?" The Hadrian singer asked as she leaped down onto the mattress, landing face-down after having made sure that her claws wouldn't rend the mattress. Quickly getting up, she then walked casually and quite frankly carelessly towards the new arrival, Vera. "Who are you?" She asked as she approached. "Is it normal for you humans to move around other people's ceiling in this planet?" She inquried, quite sincerely

Seeing the strange alien coming towards her, Vera flicks the Baton to expand it, hoping just the sound alone should make her stop. "I'd rather not give away my name when unaware who I'm saying it to" She says, rather calmly despite being unexpectedly noticed. These people don't seem hostile, they aren't as insulting off the bat as the last person she ran into, they seem rather calm given the circumstance, which is a welcome change given the fact she hasn't fixed her still broken leg brace and her missing dagger. She doesn't respond to the second question, not really knowing how to put it herself.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 am

Charmera wrote:

Kirisvala did jump a little at the sudden noise, and she did stop moving towards Vera, just like the woman had wanted, but instead of it happening because she was scared, she stopped because she was quite curious about the object in Vera's hand. She did not immediately classify it as a weapon, though she was able to match shape to concept after a moment, her assimilation of the English language telling her that it was, in fact, a weapon. Even then, however, she did not seem afraid, instead appraising the thing. If nothing else, she thought that the extension mechanism was pretty clever. Human technology sincerely fascinated her, and this was part of it, even if it was a rather mundane weapon.

Either way, after a moment, she looked up from the baton and towards Vera, nodding at her first statement and frowning slightly as she noticed that her second question remained without an answer. She would have to ask one of her teammates about it later, she decided, probably Elena, since she seemed like the one that could explain this kind of thing to her in the best way. For now, though, she focused on the other question.

"I understand. My name is Kirisvala Az Ranwynn. I'm a Hadrian, and I come from Hadrimmelis, way away from this planet. I wound up here going through some portals and befriended these people, and now I'm in a group with them. I'm new to Earth, but I'm hoping to learn more about it during my stay." She said, completely sincere in every single one of her statements, not nearly as cautious about her identity and origins as Vera seemed to be, showing how naive she was in comparison. "That's who I am. Do you think you can share your name with me now?" The Hadrian asked with a smile.

Xyri came into the conversation, smiling as she butted in. "I wouldn't mind knowing your name either." Spoke Xyri. She had been distracted, being a large yet easily distracted slime girl tended to lead to such things. "I am Xyrixia. Or Xyri. I was born in a lab, or at least that's what they called it."

Vera was taken aback twice, first at the Xyri's overall physiology, and then at her forwardness with her story. "Uh, that was rather...forward, of both of you..." She says, rather confused at how open this group seems to be to outsiders, She was fully expecting to be forced into a battle with these people as soon as they saw her. "I guess I should introduce myself now... I'm Vera." She closed her baton, it seems like combat is the last thing on these peoples mind. "You'll have to excuse me, But I'd rather not give my life story to you immediately after meeting."
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:02 am

Osnil wrote:*snip*
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:*snip*
Charmera wrote:*snip*

"I was hiding because I was scouting what was here, and I had no clue what was here and after a run I had earlier I didn't want to take chances." Vera said looking towards Panther "As for dropping from the ceiling onto my feet, I can only say I am more Agile then the average person." After that, Vera turns her attention to Kiris, "Clearly You have nothing hide..." she stops herself, realizing what she said. "Moving on from that, The black suit is armored so I can take more hits, and it assists in my agility and my ability to move." She was about to put her closed baton away, but then hears Xyri's comment towards eating people, and quickly takes a step back, "Erm... alright then..." Clearly now on edge after that last comment.


Osnil wrote:*Snip*

Eva quickly arrives on a rooftop across of Stark Tower, having heard the message, and using small binoculars to see what's going on. Upon seeing the crew of heroes entering the building, She watches the entrance, to see what happens. She wants to know exactly what is going on inside before breaking in, if these people are what they were said to be, then she will need all the information she can get.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:08 pm

Eva decided the Raging battle was the perfect time to infiltrate the building, and quickly moved around to the side of the building. She activates her Optical Camo as she approaches a window, and after confirming it doesn't lead to the main lobby and the room is unoccupied, she starts removing the glass by cutting it out with one of her darts. It takes a while, long enough for her to decide to risk turning off her camo as to not waste its power, but she does eventually removes the glass from the window before climbing through it, placing it to the side, and slowly sneaked into the building. she doesn't bother placing it back, as she should be long gone by the time anyone finds the window. She slowly sneaks through the building, turning on her optical camo to get through open areas or near cameras, and working her way towards one of the buildings staircase, remaining focus as to not stumble upon any of the occupying villains or any traps that may have been set. Luckily the fight seems to be keeping the focus off most of the first floor, and off of her, leaving most of the way clear as she stealthily moves into a stairway, and starts climbing her way towards the upper floors, making note of the doors as she goes up so she'll be able to quickly get out-of-the-way should more of the villains or theirs use the stairwell to reinforce downstairs.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:22 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:*Snip*

Vera held her hand up to indicate her to stop, but then realizes the alien may not understand the gesture. "I'm not willing to answer any of those questions, so please, do not ask." She starts sounding a little less comfortable, being pressured by questions about her and his past. However she doesn't want to upset the Hadrian, she honestly wants to be nice to her "Sorry, I'm just not comfortable with that topic..."
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Eva stopped for a small break, with her camo on to make her harder to detect, Walking up all those stairs was making her very tired in winded. She checks to see what floor she's on, only to sigh, she's only half the way up to the top. Despite this, she decides it's a good idea to check for another stairwell, just in case she was spotted at any time and they were now moving towards that stairwell. When she is part ways across the floor, the large portion of the Crime Syndicate busts out, the windows, leaving most of the building undefended. Despite being confused by their sudden departure, Eva continues on her way to the other stair well, turning off her camo to save power, and continues her way up to the lab, without the Crime Syndicate it shouldn't be that hard of a prospect. She doesn't take into account that someone could be staying behind to watch the camera's, and it won't be too hard to see her should they review the footage.
She is able to get to the lab without issue, due to the lack of people building, and starts going through the room, looking for anything of use. It takes a bit, but she does find an Energy Shield Generator that mounts to the forearm. She tests it out, turning on the shield and testing how it feels, along with how useful it is with her other equipment. Confident with it, she moves on, and starts collecting anything she can carry with her, just to Deny the equipment to the Crime Syndicate, and who knows, she might find something else useful along with them...
Last edited by Illica Falki on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 am

Osnil wrote:Inside Stark Tower
Eva would suddenly see a shield barely miss her as the other members of the Crime Syndicate showed up. Abomination, Venom, Baron Hydra, the Widowmaker, Sniper, Yellowjacket, the Doom Squad, Ultron, Sentry, Dr. Chaos, Namor, Scarlet Witch, Man of Steel, and Quicksilver had arrived, followed by a contingent of Argus agents led by Nick Fury.

"This is overkill," Hydra said, seeing Eva.

"I don't care. Just as long as we kill someone," Widowmaker said, firing the guns on her wrist.

Eva Looks in shock as the new Villains show up, and doesn't really react until Baron Hydra speaks. Upon seeing Widow take aim, she quickly turns on her new shield, allowing it to take the first hail of bullets, and moves behind a table for cover.
She decides to test out the launch function on the shield, and as soon as any of the villains appear to flank her, she launches the energy shield at them, before moving to some new cover. She turns on her camo as she moves, knowing that she'll still be pretty obvious anyone decently perceptive, but it should make her just obscured enough to work on a plan on how to get out of this mess.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Osnil wrote:Stark Tower
An animal of a man drew claws from his hands and rushed at Eva, slashing repeatedly at Eva. The Widowmaker ran forward and jumped onto Eva, pinning her to the ground.
"Running away?" asked Hydra, "How about we have Sniper use her for target practice?"
"That could work," smiled Sniper.

Anima'ls slashes shread her camo device, as well as a slashing into the side of her torso, causing her camo to shut down and her to becoming fully visable. As she's yelping in pain from the first blow, Widow pins her down. She's stunned from both her wound and pinning, Stunned enough to miss the start of Baron Hydra's debating with his crew what to do with her. It takes her a moment, but she comes up with a terrible plan, but it's all she has. She quickly grabs a tranq dart from her pouch, and jabs it into widows side, hoping to atleast get rid of one of them for a while.
She doesn't notice the camo devices wires sticking to her, or that she's absorbing the electricity.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Osnil wrote:*snip*

Eva quickly rolls to the side, Leaving widow in the way of Abomination, and swiftly standing up. Seeing Sniper set up with his bow, She quickly activates the energy shield to stop his arrow, and carefully pulls out her shock sword, ready to strike should Abomination charge again. The Adrenaline of this fight is keeping her from feeling the full pain from her wound, but she is clearly feeling pain from it. It doesn't take long for her to realize if she waits any longer here, she will not survive this fight, and that she just needs to leave. She quickly starts moving towards the stairwell, holding her shield and sword to defend against any attacks as she moves.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Osnil wrote:*snip*

Seeing the "Heroes" show up fills Eva with a sense of Relief, even if they look a lot like this universe's Villains. She notices that most of the villains are shifting focus, which she decides to use to rig the fight more in the Heroes favor before leaving and patching her wound. She quickly sheaths her sword and loads her wrist-mounted crossbow with another tranq-dart, keeping her shield up to make sure Snipers not taking the chance to fire, luckily she mounted both of them to her left arm leaving her right open to load the crossbow. When ready, she quickly aims and fires the dart towards sniper, hoping to take out as much the villains lethal range capability as possible.
After firing the shot, Eva quickly rushes for the stairs, hoping to just get into the stairwell to get out of the way of what is already a fight too big for her to handle.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:04 am

The Nightraven sighed, fiddling with her PDA, of course she's stuck with this small time mercenary job that doesn't pay nearly as much as it should. This is why she hated working for Cobblepot, he'd drop the small jobs for her that his own goons should be able to handle if it wasn't for their incompetence. Guarding a shipment of weapons leaving Bludhaven for Gotham should be something for small nameless goons, not a mercenary with the skills of an assassin. Maybe it's her young age, but barely any of the big names hire her, and whenever they do it's for the small time jobs.
Putting the PDA away, she checks on the progress of the shipment, sooner it's done the sooner she's paid and she can leave. She's rather disappointed to see that the loading isn't going anywhere quickly enough for her liking. Seeing her checking on their progress a goon shouts out at her "This would go Faster if you weren't on your Phone all the time" Hearing their friend several of the other goons turn to see her response. Nightraven looks towards him and retorts "I'm being paid to make sure these weapons get into Gotham, It's your jobs to load it." "Why are you even Needed?!" the Goon shouts back at her "Nightwing's Gone, The Police is paid off, Bludhaven is defen-" The henchman is swiftly silenced by a staff hitting him on the head, followed by a masked figure landing on him and punching him out. The figure is clearly a fan of Nightwing, he's definitely got the look, the only real difference between him and the Actual is that his uniform colours are inverted. "Clearly He didn't get the news" Nightraven retorts as the figure stands up while the rest of the goons start grabbing weapons to take him out.
Not willing to let her only contract for a while slip away by some wannabe 'Nightwing', Nightraven pulls out her sword and quickly starts ordering the goons "Ignore him, I'll take him, get the shipment and leave". Although they grumble as they do so, they start moving the shipment onto a boat and prepare to leave. When the masked figure tries to stop them, Nightraven swiftly moves to bloke his route, to get the weapons he'll need to get though her. "Give up, it's Over" The figure commands, Nightravens only response is to throw two of her knives at him. Though the knives are blocked, he doesn't manage to block her swift slash at his side, working around his staff. Exploiting his vulnerability after getting sliced, Nightraven grabs his staff, and headbutts him, knocking him down against an empty crate. Pulling out her pistol to execute the hero-wannabe, he reacts with throwing a homemade batarang at her mask, stunning her for long enough for him to disarm her of one of her handguns. Without hesitation, Nightraven pulls out another of her knives, and slashes him before he can get his staff back. as he falls back yet again, Nightraven pulls out her other gun. "Not this time" she says before shooting his throwing hand, causing him to scream in pain. With nothing stopping her, she picks up her other gun, and fires three shots into his chest, two into his stomach, the third into his heart.
This is when the goons burst in carrying some of the weapons from the shipment, Seeing her standing over the dead body of the Nightwing copy cat, one of the goons can't help but point out "You know, Penguin probably would have wanted that one for his collection." Picking up her weapons that were left around, and looting his staff and some of his batarangs, she doesn't bother looking at the gang-men to respond "He wasn't paying me to add to his collection, he wants the heroes corpse, feel free to take it to him.
It takes until after most of the fight is cleared up before she decides to check who it was she killed. She runs a search on her PDA, only to learn that the 'wannabe hero' apparently had a successful career as a hero, or he really pissed the wrong person off, as he had a $250 000 bounty on him. Upon checking who put the hit out, it's none other then one Oswald Cobblepot, The Penguin that hired her to guard the weapons. Feeling content that not only is she getting paid $5 000 for the initial contract, she's getting a pretty big bonus.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:06 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:Antibios
Stark Tower


Antibios picked up the withered body of Animal, and before it could regenerate, Threw it out the penthouse window. He walked towards Baron Hydra, killing any who stood in his way. He threw an explosive arrow fired at him straight back at Sniper and threw Nick Fury into a nearby wall when he started doing his weird fighting style around him. Grabbing Baron's shield he ripped it off the severely out matched humans arm. "You know Ultron was right... these things do make really good Frisbees" said Antibios before throwing it off with thor level strength. Watching it fly off into the distance, Antibios decided on the best way to kill Baron. Assuming that he was like captain America, his powers were mostly biological and pointless to AB, unlike the adamantine on Animals skeleton. decisions, decisions.

Screaming in agony, the Baron fell to the ground. "Rogers!" Fury barked out, slowly recovering from being thrown. "Damn it!"
At the same time, Sniper leapt to the side, narrowly dodging his own explosive bolt, only to be tackled by two SHIELD agents. "A little help here!"
Sentry and Ultron watched the battle from the side, each grimacing at their allies' failures. Sentry, ever impatient, was the first to act- flying towards Abomination and throwing him into Antibios before attacking Alt Loki. "You have been a pain in the Syndicate's side long enough!"
Scarlet Witch, meanwhile, was engaged in a mystic battle with the Wonderful One (Alt Doom). Doctor Chaos, distracted momentarily by several SHIELD agents, finally noticed his ally having trouble and reinforced her, driving the Wonderful One back. "Chaos will prevail!" He laughed. "Surely you understand this after so long, Victor!"
Quicksilver was eating a stolen doughnut and watching the fight.

Eva decides now is the best time to leave, she rushes into the stairwell, letting the group actually prepared for fighting deal with the Crime syndicate. Moving down a couple stories she finds a wall mounted emergency box, and quickly uses the equipment in the first aid kit to stop her bleeding wound. She now is stuck at a decision, Risk going back up, or escape now, both have risks and benefits. Staying and fighting has obvious risks, but it might help her reputation. Leaving meanwhile wil keep her safe, but odds are she'll be labeled a criminal for stealing Stark-Tech. Despite the pain from the wound, she decides to risk moving back up stairs, just to gauge the situation, and whether she should jump back into the fight or not.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:17 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snip*

Eva reacts just quick enough to roll away from the kick, stopping safely on the landing below them. She unsheathes her sword, and holds it up towards Owlman, "You guy's haven't exactly given me a good reason to stay", She tries to sound confident and strong, but she is clearly startled at the figure. Further supporting that, she quickly looks around for a way out of this fight. She knows she can't win a one on one against Owlman. "In fact, I'll be going now" She says, before jumping down to the next landing, activating her energy shield and holding it up to block whatever his response is. Before he can jump down to her level, she rushes through the door on the landing, into the offices just below the penthouse. She quickly closes the door behind her, and starts loading her crossbow to attack him when her breaks through the door, stopping so she can quickly run away again should this plan not work.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:*snip*

Vera was a little busy setting up herself up a little hideaway away from everyone else, just for when she needs to some time for herself. She's set it up so she'll pretty much be the only one actually able to get into in, as it requires the ability to climb through an opening into a bit of negative space between the walls. In the time at the tower, shes replaced her missing dagger and the broken brace on her leg, as well as any other bit of damage on her armor. She also decided to add a bit to her arsenal, adding two more daggers, and a Shotgun, with pouches loaded with Beanbag rounds, taser rounds and a few rubbers rounds, all less-than-lethal rounds.
When the announcement came through, She leaves the little hideaway, and rather calmly heads down to the command room, nodding to Kiris and Mars as she enters, she does note that Kiris is wearing a new outfit, but she doesn't say anything about it. Cutting straight to the chase, She doesn't even bother sitting down, "What's the situation?" She asks, holding her helmet under her arm, ready for the next mission.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:49 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snip*

The shipment arrived several hours prior to the arrival of the police scouts arriving at the dock, enough time that the place was mostly cleared, the only indicator that the dock was used by the gunrunners was that the boat was still there, and a gift was left by the Nightraven for the cops. In a small unopened crate, she wired a grenade to the lid so the pin would be pulled upon the police opening the crate. Just to add a bit of flare, she left a bunch of Raven feathers on top of the crate.
Meanwhile one of the undercover cops arriving at the storehouse arrives just in time to see the transport van leave the area, seemingly not noticing the cops. Nightraven, who steps out later, seems to instantly pick out the undercover police casing the storehouse. Nightraven meanwhile was just leaving through another exit on the other side of the building when one of the gang members called her. "There's a Car outside, looks like Police, They probably know this is the drop" the goon says, before immediately hanging up, not giving her time to even respond. Nightravens only response is to sigh, before heading back in and sneaking into an over-watch location to find the car the gangsters were talking about. It's not that hard to spot, and she quickly takes aim with her sniper rifle to shoot the cop should they pick up their radio or otherwise try to notify their superiors.
Technically she could just leave, her contract was to guard the weapon shipment until it arrived in Gotham, which it has, she just didn't want Cobblepot to throw out her contract because the weapons were captured before they could be used by his gang.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:56 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snip*

After noticing that Owlman is taking a while to come through a door, Eva started moving just as Owlman attacked with his bomb. She manged to get her shield up to block the brunt of the jagged, collapsing ceiling, although she is still left stunned from the explosion. She Recovers after a few moments, and pushes a large chunk of the rubble off her, She's a little cut up, but other than that she is mostly unscathed. 'I think I'll be keeping this with me' She thinks to herself, holding the shield up towards the door, ready for Owlman.
"Well now that you've dropped the roof on me, I don't think there's much else you could throw at me." She shouts out, actually sounding confident. She has a plan, one that is probably going to work.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

User avatar
Illica Falki
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:12 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snip*

As he throws pellets in, Eva lifts her shield to block what she believes are explosives, however when the smoke burst out she pauses, unsure what Owlman is fully planning. That's when his first attack hit, but by the time she tried to bash him with her shield he was gone. The second hit almost knocked her over, before she realized what his plan is. She quickly rolls to get out of the cloud, and through either dumb luck, or lack of luck she rolls right into Owlman, slamming into him mid roll.
Knowing he'll be quick to either attack or move, Eva grabs his leg, and jabs her shock sword into him to stun him enough for her to fire her crossbow at him. The gambit doesn't pay off, However, as she didn't take into account that the struggle would have knocked the loaded dark out of alignment, and it spins off course as soon as it's fired, landing harmlessly on the floor...
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aidannadia, Confederate American SU, Forest State, MSN [Bot], Pellenchetand, Rodez, Sudbrazil, The Imperial Warglorian Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads