NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 am

Dark Knight 2

Knight's Domain

Marcus Branston, secretly known as the Dark Knight of Chicago, sat at the large and immensely powerful "Knightcomputer". Marcus rolled to the left, beginning to type at another computer, then rolling back to the middle continuing to type at that one, "Sanza bring the data online, I need you to run it through and calculate the coordinates we've discovered", [Of course sir, and sir, you have an important date in your log book today]. Marcus raised an eyebrow, not taking his eyes off the terminal, [It's the Chicago Gala, at the old Theater], "I need to work, and Duty calls", [Sir, wouldn't it be wise to go]. Marcus looked at the small terminal monitor Sanza's logo sat on, "Explain", [You've been very secluded in recent years, and as Your father suggested, maintaining the barrier between Dark Knight and Marcus Branston in the Public eye's view will help keep your identity secret]. Marcus exhaled, sitting back he did see the truth in Sanza's words, however it'd been a long time since he'd made a formal public outing.

Marcus then rolled to the right on his chair, typing and searching up the event, "Sanza prep my formal Attire", [The Victorian suit sir?], "Don't be absurd, the normal suit". Marcus searched up, leaning close to the monitor as he read, "Alright, several legions of news reporters (as always), Many of Chicago's wealthy and finest, some outside investors traveling to attend the even, and, strangely, a Californian Government official". Marcus rolled back to the middle terminal, "Sanza Search up the guy from California, not everyday Chicago has someone out of nowhere from a west coast state traveling unexpected". [Processing....Connor Morales, San Andres Secretary of Government policy, worked there for about 6 years, and so far is a large supporter of the City Superhero 'Guardian', however recently has risen to be 'Anti - Dark Knight]. Marcus sighed, "Wonderful, pull up an image feed", [Yes sir] as soon as he requested it, a picture of Connor Morales popped up on Marcus' terminal, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

[Is something wrong sir?], Marcus paused for a second, as a bit of realization hit him, "Not at all Sanza, is my suit ready?", [Yes sir]. Marcus stood up, walking from the Knightcomputer he stepped onto the elevator, turning around to face The Domain. "Sir, how do you expect to handle all of the Media prior to your return to the public eye?", Marcus rubbed his chin, "As all, Charismatic Rich, Technologically advanced Philanthropists do. Take it in stride". With the closing line, the Elevator closed, lifting Marcus up to the upper levels of the Domain.

Guardian 2

Downtown Chicago, Chicago Arts Theatre

Connor Morales peered out the window of his vehicle, as the driver pulled up on the curved driveway infront of the Chicago Theatre. Connor was surprised, and marveled at how wondrous the structure was, all of the drastic gothic like architecture. As the car pulled up infront of the Red Carpet, Connor opened the door, stepping out, he was partly blinded by a large amount of camera flashing. Connor gave a wave as he walked down the carpet, "Mr Morales, are you here to discuss the Dark Knight Issue", "Mr Morales, is your Visit here on subject of Chicago's Economics?" the reporters shouted at him. Connor reached the end of the carpet, a shorter man in a suit walked up to him, "Mr Morales, it's nice that you've made it". Connor smiled and shook his hand, "Always willing to get out of the west coast for a change".

Connor's attention was drawn to a stylish black car which pulled up along the driveway, as the reporters focused on the currently attending celebrities, one of them looked to the car in shock. "The Hell? It's Marcus branston!" he yelled, snapping pictures of Marcus, as the other reporters quickly turned and started to bombard the man. COnnor peered over to look at the man as he exited his vehicle, "Who's that?", the man chuckled, "you must be new, that is Marcus Branston, Billionaire Technology Philanthropist of Chicago". Connor eyed the man, but fixed the collar of his jacket as Marcus approached walking down the Carpet. "Mr Branston" Connor said catching Marcus' attention, Marcus walked off the Carpet and shook hands with the Californian Government Official. "Connor Morales, San Andres Secretary of State affairs", Marcus nodded, "Pleased to meet you". Connor continued, "I wanted to discuss a reoccuring issue about a problem in Chicago", Marcus gestured outwards, "by all means".

"What's your position on the Knight Vigilante in Chicago", Connor said as they locked eyes, with Marcus giving a slight smirk.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Dark Star
Operation Belle Reve

Dark Star had been processed, pleading guilty to all charges. From the past 7 years, over 500 counts of 1st degree murder, 2.3 Billion US Dollars in property damage, 81 counts of attempted murder, 16 counts of 1st degree manslaughter, and international terrorism. He was sentenced to life in prison with no parole, and as Luther had assured, him he was to be sent to Belle Reve for the entirety of this sentence. He was fortunate not to get sentenced to death, in fact. It was by Lex Luthor's bribery that he was not.
It was not long before he arrived in Belle Reve, several of the inmates knowing him from his preceding reputation. As soon as he was through the gates, a few prisoners tried to talk to him but he simply pushed them away, walking through them in hopes of finding Luthor's contact. He looked all around the bare concrete prison fortress. The Warden had assured the new arrivals that it could contain Superman, but this didn't concern Malcolm. He knew full and well that it wouldn't be easy, but with some of his powers still usable it would be possible to get out.
It was almost the end of the day when Luthor's contact found him. He was a thin white man who Malcolm immediately recognized. He goes by The Riddler. The thin man approached him, a smile on his face.
"Luthor told me you would be here," He whispered. "The plan hasn't changed. In two days, Luthor says you are to remove your collar and take the Warden hostage. The switch to disable the collars is in her office. Once that is done, you are to hack the security system and open all gates. He said the Justice League will not be able to stop you since you successfully disabled their computer mainframe." He paused as a guard passed and continued as he was out of sight. "Do you think you can do it?"
Dark Star smiled at the Riddler. "Of course I can. My question is how did Luthor contact you in here?" The Riddler didn't give an answer right away, thinking.
"That's not for me to say. Just know not everyone working in this prison is a good guy." With that, Malcolm nodded. He understood exactly what he meant. They departed now, leaving to their cells. Two days and the job would be done.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:20 pm

G R A V I T Y

New York

"Looks like there may have been a mistake," I gasped as I switched the gravity again. What had been our up was now down, and although this Deathstroke guy was fast, being tossed around by gravity itself can surprise anybody. I continued to quickly switch the direction and intensity of the gravitational field he was in, keeping him occupied long enough to rip out the grappling hook in my shoulder, and the assassin's sword. The grappling hook wasn't too bad, but the sword was a whole different playing field. With each inch the pain intensified and and when I finally got it out, it was slick and red, and dark blood was seeping out of my torso.

Something to look forward to later.

Deathstroke was getting more accustomed to being tossed around like a ragdoll, as I launched him through the air towards the Empire State building, he fired another two grappling wires. The latched themselves on the inner indent of the building, and he quickly steadied himself, unstrapping a rather mean looking sniper rifle from his back. I started zigzagging again, once more bringing up the gravity barrier. With a loud crack, the first shot was fired, missing me by a few hairs. The second hit me in the leg and I grunted, but it had been slowed down enough to act as nothing more than a nuisance. I intensified the barrier and a third shot just got through the barrier, pinging against my helmet. It cracked a little.

I suddenly sped up, launching myself forwards at a dizzying speed and hitting the assassin like a freight train. He was fast, but he had reduced mobility in the air, and wasn't prepared for my speed. He smashed through a window and the following wall, crumping into a heap. I landed, walking towards him slowly, hands raised out.

"I don't want to fight you. This is all just a big understanding. You won't even get paid for this, you know. It was me who placed the hit," I reasoned. "Just go home."

Deathstroke chuckled, a deep-throated chuckle that reverberated through the room. His helmet was slightly cracked too, and crimson streaked out from under the mask. He was walking with a noticable limp. He dropped the rifle and pulled out another sword; more modern, somewhat like a katana. It seemed to be retractable. In his other hand he help up a large, imposing pistol.

"I don't care, kid. This is personal now."
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:48 pm

A light flashed as a bright blue spiral of energy appeared in the void of space. In the center was a hole, from which Jamal exited. The Nova Prime glanced at his surroundings. "Is this the right place?"

["These are the coordinates that the Uni-Power gave to us, yes."]

"This is the correct place. I can sense it."

"Alright then, let's do this." Jamal said. Suddenly, his Nova Prime outfit began morphing into his Captain Universe outfit, covering his entire body. He then sat in the lotus position and cupped his hands in his lap. Almost immediately, he felt himself fading away. His body began dissipating as he became one with the universe itself. He then understood what the Uni-Power was talking about. He could now feel it. The remnants of the gaping wound upon the universe--the rip in time and space parsecs wide. The Fault. His body then regained its individuality and he flew roughly 2 light years north of his position. He reached out a single finger and both it and his eyes glowed for a brief second. A portal opened in front of him and he entered it.

On the other side, he found a broken and battered ship. And he could feel something inside of it: a single life form. He flew over to the ship and entered it through a huge opening in its side, forgetting that he could have phased through any part of the ship. He followed his senses and flew through the ship until he reached the control room of a ship, and he internally gasped to see a figure standing in the center of the room and staring at him. The figure's clothing was beaten and battered, and only a small piece of a mask he wore covered the upper right of his head. The figure did not react in any way, and Jamal rushed over to him to find that his eyes were fixed shut. Jamal reached forward and placed a hand on his shoulder and all of a sudden, the figure's eyes shot open and he reached out and grabbed Jamal by the neck. Jamal did not panic, nor did he move an inch. "It's okay. It's me, Jamal." He said as the part of his outfit covering his head retracted and revealed his face. The man loosened his grip and then ultimately removed his hand from around Jamal's neck. He stumbled forward and Jamal caught him. "Come on, let's bring you back home, Black Bolt."

Jamal stood with his back against a wall, staring at a door directly across from him. A moment later, the door opened and from it emerged the Queen of the Inhumans, Medusa. She approached him and then hugged him. "Thank you... Thank you so much." She said under her breath.

"It's fine. You've thanked me more than enough." Jamal said with a smile as she backed away from him.

"Yes, but this is my first time doing so to you directly." She replied. Jamal shrugged, recognizing the truth behind that statement and remembering when he initially brought Black Bolt to her. At first she was upset that he randomly appeared in her private quarters, unannounced, however that anger was quickly replaced by shock as soon as she saw Black Bolt. Then, naturally, she took her husband that she previously thought to be dead and frantically thanked Jamal as she bawled her eyes out while holding Black Bolt in her arms.

"So, how is he?" Jamal asked.

"He's doing well. It's almost eerie how it seems that he hasn't changed at all since the last time I saw him."

"Well, that's technically true. He was caught dead center in the Fault when it initially emerged. He was thrust into a piece of the universe that splintered off into its own space-time where everything was frozen in place." Jamal explained. Then, he frowned slightly. "There's more, isn't there?"

"I...yes. Though, I'm not sure if it's an issue or not. He keeps mouthing something that I can't make out. And he seems...afraid."

"Well, considering what happened to him, he's probably in shock."

"That is probably true. However, I can't help but feel that there's more to it." She then turned her head to face the door. "I...I've never seen him like this."

"Hmm... Well, keep an eye on him and if something happens, that seems as though it'll be an issue, let me know ASAP and I'll be right over."

"I will definitely do that." Medusa said, facing him again. "Thank you, again."

Jamal nodded and then made a small bow, then proceeded to walk away as Medusa turned to go back into the room to sit by the side of her husband.

"Thanks for helping me out with spring cleaning." Karnilla said as she floated next to Ruby while the two walked down a hallway in her mansion.

"No problem. I don't think you really needed me, though." Ruby replied.

"True, but I honestly just enjoy your company."

"Why do you think I came?" Ruby smirked.

Karnilla chuckled. "You're really someth-" Suddenly, she stopped floating forward and completely paused as she stared forward blankly, her eyes widened in shock. Then, for a split second, that expression of shock changed to a deep frown and scowl as she appeared to be overcome with rage.

"Karnilla?" Ruby called out, just as Karnilla suddenly smiled. It was an unnaturally fake smile, both in the sense that it was very obviously forced and in the sense that she was usually very adept at hiding her feelings behind fake smiles. With this one, it was very obvious that she was upset about something.

"Sorry about that, I just realized that I have something to attend to. You can stick around if you like until I come back. It shouldn't take long." Karnilla stated before disappearing before Ruby could even give a response.

Karnilla appeared several thousand kilometers above the exosphere of the Earth, just before the space in front of her began splintering and cracking until it eventually shattered like glass. From the hole emerged a masked woman. Karnilla watched, expressionless, as the woman removed her mask and smirked. "Hello, 'Mother.' Are you happy to see me?"

"Of course I am. I'm always happy to see you all." Karnilla said coldly. "If the question was instead whether I'm happy to see you here, however..." Her book appeared in front of her and after opened itself, magical chains flew out of it and wrapped around the woman. "I'm going to have to say no."

"Is that so?" Suddenly, the chains broke apart, to Karnilla's surprise. The energy released from the escape took the form of a powerful shockwave that reached the planet in a microsecond. Under normal circumstances, it would have destroyed the planet, however, the shockwave appeared to have harmlessly passed through it as though it wasn't even there. "Amazing." The woman said with a hint of sarcasm. "You managed to teleport the entire planet away and then bring it back within a fraction of a second. Your magical control is as impressive as always. I wonder which will win. Your control, or my raw strength?" The woman sneered as she held up her hand and it was encompassed in green magical flames.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Hiroshi:

Blinking, Hiroshi felt a brow raise in mock amusement as he looked over the teen.

" Oh haha." Hiroshi commented finally." What did you survive the destruction of Planet Vegeta too?"

" No.. um." Stammering, the teen looked around at them nervously, before finally settling on him." I-I'm your daughter. Well... uh not actually your daughter per say, because the Hiroshi I knew wasn't this strong, but close."

Now it was the Halflings turn to stammer, his mouth falling agape as he stared at her. In almost the same sentence, she had managed to say she was and wasn't his daughter. Which raised the question of how that was even possible. Hiroshi had heard of time travelers before, but he had never expected one to claim to be his child, of all things. This all of course raised the better question of, why this girl was claiming to be such a thing.

"T-That's not possible." Hiroshi began, shaking his head in an effort to convince himself, more than her." My daughter is seven years old, not, what? 16?"

" I'm actually 15." She was quick to correct, which gained a half glare from the Demi-Saiyan." Whatever Tomia you know, is just a younger version of me. The thing you found me in today? T-That was a time machine. I'm from ten years in the future, where a demon-"

Grunting, Hiroshi nodded his head." Yes. His name was Majin buu, no?"

" No. I-I've have never even actually heard of such a person. A demon named Janemba laid waste to my timeline, killing every single man, woman, and child within my timeline."

Pausing, the Saiyan pulled in a shaky breath, hugging her knees to her chest.

" Except me."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:19 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi:

Blinking, Hiroshi felt a brow raise in mock amusement as he looked over the teen.

" Oh haha." Hiroshi commented finally." What did you survive the destruction of Planet Vegeta too?"

" No.. um." Stammering, the teen looked around at them nervously, before finally settling on him." I-I'm your daughter. Well... uh not actually your daughter per say, because the Hiroshi I knew wasn't this strong, but close."

Now it was the Halflings turn to stammer, his mouth falling agape as he stared at her. In almost the same sentence, she had managed to say she was and wasn't his daughter. Which raised the question of how that was even possible. Hiroshi had heard of time travelers before, but he had never expected one to claim to be his child, of all things. This all of course raised the better question of, why this girl was claiming to be such a thing.

"T-That's not possible." Hiroshi began, shaking his head in an effort to convince himself, more than her." My daughter is seven years old, not, what? 16?"

" I'm actually 15." She was quick to correct, which gained a half glare from the Demi-Saiyan." Whatever Tomia you know, is just a younger version of me. The thing you found me in today? T-That was a time machine. I'm from ten years in the future, where a demon-"

" No. I-I've have never even actually heard of such a person. A demon named Janemba laid waste to my timeline, killing every single man, woman, and child within my timeline."

" Except me."

"My name is David." He told the half saiyan.After that, David has been patiently listening to this conversation. After a while, he relaxed,and, in turn, his hair turned back to its normal black, and his face relaxing. After a while, David became confused in the conversation. "I think I've been patient so far, but first I have a couple questions. One, What is Planet Vegeta? Two, who are these people you call Majin Buu and Janemba?"
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:13 pm

Siliarba wrote:Rin Tarla

Well, that didn't work, she's already looking through my trick. And she's even able to locate me, charging straight to my direction, thank god there's doors to prevent her from reaching ... Did she just cut through one of the safety doors?!? When she came closer and closer all I could do was panic, especially when I heard her fighting my teammates, so in a moment of panic I panicked really loudly. I took a deep breath and let out a scream with enough power that the ground, walls, ceiling and even the metal doors around began to break or buckle, it was even loud enough to cause something that resembled a small quake as everything in the tower shook for a moment. As fast as I let out the scream I stopped however, this wasn't hurting just my target, but everyone in the tower, friend or foe alike. The only one who'd be resistant to this attack was Xyri who seemed to be extremely resistant to nearly immune to my sound attacks.

But everyone else was probably getting a terrible headache from this, considering it caused the metal door near me to buckle I can only imagine what it did to everyone else, even if they were a lot further away from me. I didn't really know what to do besides say throughout the tower "Sorry ...".

Mars heard Rin's shout as he was chasing after the criminal, and suddenly fell to his knees. He had experienced this before in Rin's room but this was must worse. The pressure on his eardrums was incredible. It felt as if his head was being ripped apart from the inside. Finally it relented and Mars slowly rose to his feat, nearly falling back down before he leaned himself against the wall to steady himself. "Ugh, my head." He said aimlessly, looking around hoping everyone else was more or less okay.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Galnius wrote:
Tomia wrote:Mars
Mars was surprised, but also grateful when Cat stepped in front of the cyborg's blade. He heard the cyborg's warning, but it was clear that neither of the them were impressed. "Who are you?" Mars demanded again. "Who put you up to this and why? You're not going to be able to escape. The exits are closed and our teammates are coming." Mars told the criminal, trying to convince her to surrender.

Cora
Cora continued to push her way through the front of the compound. She grabbed all the guns she could and continued to knock out the guards as Marybeth and Jamie did the same behind her. She then soon led them inside the facility. It was a scary moment for Cora, because though this one was not underground, it reminded her of the facility she had spent most of her early life in. She pushed those thoughts from he head though and turned to Marybeth and Jamie.

"Follow me, the holding cells should be nearby." Cora said, heading towards a large room with several floors and long pathways. Both sides of every floor were lined with cells, each containing a young teen prisoner. Cora guessed there had to be at least a hundred of them.

Then suddenly two people burst into the room. A guy and a girl, both looking around 16 years old. They looked like normal humans, but their eyes were an unnatural red. "Cyborgs" Cora said grimly. "You two take care of them, keep them alive if you can, but protect yourself if necessary. I'm getting these kids out of here." She said before quickly flying off and ripping the doors off the many cells before them.

Marybeth smirked, a smile that could only be described as diabolical. Finally, something I can take my frustrations out on... she thought. But...not too much... "Jamie? You go ahead, she'll need help with the kids. I SHOULD have these two, if they are made of machines. Don't worry, I won't kill them. Well, that's assuming they are even comparable to our mutual friend. Oh....also? I would recommend putting on earmuffs until you get out. I'm gonna rock their world, and I don't think you want your ears to bleed." She raised two fingers, challenging her challengers, and began with a snap, amplified into a massive sonic boom. This, of course, was just a distraction, as directly after it she moved at hypersonic speeds attempting to get behind one, and use a simple strike to the neck. The other, well, there was more than one reason she was moving so fast...

One of the cyborgs moved, catching her hand. Oh great, they are fast she thought, as the first sonic boom, the one from the snap, arrived. As that ones grip loosened, Marybeth jumped back and took out her knives. Then, almost as if rehearsed, the second one came. Marybeth amplified the attack to huge decimals, shaking the ground with the sound. She moved now, faster than before, at the now incapacitated Cyborg that was her initial target, slicing at both shoulders near the tendons whilst ramming forawrd. The cyborg collapsed, unable to save itself from falling as it hit the ground. Still conscious, it would have quite the time getting up without any workable arms. Seeing it's partner fall, the other cyborg stared at Marybeth in rage. Marybeth mirrored the look. "Well? What's the matter robocop, circuits fried?" It struck out quickly with a laser like weapon, but Marybeth anticipated this. Jumping and hovering momentarily, Marybeth placed herself behind the other cyborg. "C'mon nuts for brains, you may be part human, but you suck at this. Give me your all."
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:53 pm

" Except me."

Lucien Gediminid

In what seemed like just a few seconds, this Saiyan woman dropped a pretty big bundle of information for us to process. First of all, she is Tomia - Tomia, the person I am currently training with! - from ten years to the future. Ten years! And the future definitely isn't very nice and sweet. Everyone and everything was, according to her, destroyed by this "Janemba" thing. However, this explanation just raised even more questions in my head. If there's a Janemba in that timeline, where is the one in ours? What happened to me in the future? I mean, I'm likely dead... And what's the point of going to the past?

Neverthless, I kept these questions to myself. Maybe Tomia is going to answer them soon enough. I ignored the other person who was speaking, and promptly exclaimed:

"Wow... that's terrible! So, did you come here to warn us about this threat or something?.."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Over Two Years Ago...

Ruby sat on her bed in the Justice Queens tower, with her laptop on the bed in front of her. "Oh Rick, you are a disgusting human being. And yet, I can't help but love you and your insane antics." She said as she watched the laptop screen. Suddenly, the large windows making up the wall across the door to her bedroom shattered, and Ruby heard the sound of engines roaring. A large emerald-colored metallic structure descended down in front of the hole. A rectangular section of the front of the structure separated from it, forming a platform that descended until it landed on Ruby's bedroom floor. Then, a rather large woman, at least 7 feet tall, emerged from the structure.

The woman looked at Ruby and scowled. "Are you serious? This is the 'mighty warrior' that's been giving you so much trouble these past few months?" She said with a rather gruff voice.

"You have to believe me, Jasper!" Another voice said, and another woman emerged from the structure behind the first. She was the complete antithesis of the first woman--short, not bulky, and her voice was high and nasally.

Ruby looked at the two and then down at the broken glass on the floor, then back at the two. "...Now I know how Kylie feels." All of a sudden, Jasper lunged at Ruby, who quickly jumped away, causing Jasper to destroy her bed and consequentially her laptop.

Ruby sighed. "You owe me a new laptop." She said before jumping at Jasper and punching her in the cheek. She took the full force of the blow, however, she didn't flinch nor react in any way. She simply scowled and grabbed a small device that was attached to her waist. It then extended out. Jasper shoved the tip of the weapon onto Ruby's right abdomen and it released a strange electrical charge. Ruby then stumbled backwards. "Go...get Jamal." She weakly said, before her body began breaking apart until it completely shattered and disappeared, leaving behind two gems.

"What did she say?" The short green woman asked.

"Argh, I don't care!" Jasper snarled as she picked up the two gems. "I can't believe you wasted my time calling me out all the way here to this shitty planet. You owe me, Peridot!" The two turned and walked back into the structure outside of the building. It then floated away, revealing its full shape, and then raced off into the sky.

After about 10 seconds, Ruby's dog--now named Bojack because fuck it--emerged from underneath her computer desk. The dog then transformed into an 8 feet tall beast and released a booming bark. A ring of energy emerged from his mouth and formed a portal in front of him that he jumped into.

Jamal heard screaming and he rushed out of his room in Jessica's mansion and down the hallway until he reached the balcony. Overlooking the balcony, he watched as Jessica scrambled over a couch and hid behind it, with Bojack standing in the middle of the living room. Jessica looked up at him and screamed, "Get down here and help me! My telepathy isn't working on it!"

Jamal jumped down from the balcony and landed in front of Bojack. He walked up to him and then began petting his head. "What are you doing here?" He asked, to which Bojack began whining.

The Present

Two streaks of light raced across the Milky Way, occasionally crashing into one another, forming sparks of energy that destroyed everything around them. Following one last clash, the resulting force knocked the two back. Karnilla stopped herself from flipping and looked forward to see a star flying at her. She reached out her right arm and stopped the sun dead in its tracks. "Really? A star? What are we, children?"

Suddenly, the sun began collapsing until it quickly formed a black hole. "You're right. I'm fighting like my old self. But can you blame me, having been locked away for billions of years?" The woman grinned as Karnilla was pulled into the black hole. Almost immediately, Karnilla's arm emerged from the black hole, now the size of a small sun. She pulled herself out of the black hole and it was sucked into her book.

"...Where did you get this power from?" Karnilla asked with a frown. "I made sure that you would be unable to grow more powerful while imprisoned."

"Oh yes, you did. You were smart to cover your bases and trapped me both physically and mentally. Unfortunately, that ended up working against your seal." The woman chuckled.

"Then I will just have to place additional measures next time, Mei."

Mei's smile quickly faded and she glared at Karnilla. "There won't be a next time. I will kill you and take your head back to Aion." Green magical flames encompassed her hands, and then she clapped them together, sending out a wave of magical fire that swept throughout their surroundings. Karnilla managed to place a magical bubble around herself, however she could still feel the heat of the flames. The flames spread rapidly, encompassing another solar system with every passing moment. "Come now, I know for a fact that you haven't run out of tricks. Do you think you're better than me?" Mei sneered.

Karnilla grimaced as the flames grew hotter and hotter. Then, the pages of her book began flipping until it finally stopped. Karnilla then began reciting something. "A summoning spell?" Mei said, as her lips curled in an anticipating smirk. "Yes, that's it. Summon it and I can crush you convincingly. Maybe I will even bring it with me to Ai-" Suddenly, her eyes widened in horror. "No, what are you doing?!" Karnilla's eyes began glowing as her voice grew deeper and distorted while she recited the incantation. "Enough!" Mei shouted as she gave a final push and shattered Karnilla's shield entirely, and the flames engulfed her.

Suddenly, the flames began swirling around Karnilla. "You...you actually have the audacity to summon me sorcere- Ah. I see. I can smell your influence, dream demon." Suddenly, the flames dissipated altogether, leaving Karnilla unharmed, with her eyes glowing pure white. "I shall lend you my power, sorceress. This dimension shall belong to Shuma-Gorath and Shuma-Gorath alone."

"Y-you're insane!" Mei shouted, her voice filled with desperation as she fired more magical fire at Karnilla's possessed body. The fire simply diverged and flew over Karnilla as though it was blocked by an invisible shield. Karnilla then clapped her hands together in front of her and chains flew out of her book. The chains were covered in bright yellow energy and quickly wrapped around Mei. The mask from before then began forming on her face as she struggled to escape the chains. "Damn you! I will return and ki-" She shouted as a door in space opens behind her and the chains flew into it, dragging Mei with them.

"You owe me, sorceress." Shuma-Gorath's voice spoke through Karnilla. Her eyes then stopped glowing as the possession ended.

Karnilla stared ahead and her expression grew softer. "I'm sorry." She simply said before turning around and flying away.

Mei shouted as she floated in an endless void of pitch black. She couldn't see anything, nor could she hear anything, even herself screaming in defiance, rage, and frustration. Suddenly, her surroundings became pure white, and she could see again. Of course, she could also hear herself again, as she heard herself scream "DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!"

"Woah woah, watch that potty mouth!" A high pitched, distorted voice rang out behind her. She turned and immediately snarled.

"YOU!" You lied to me! You promised that I would be able to kill her!" Mei shouted at the being floating behind her.

"Ah, ah, ah! I specifically said, 'I'll give you enough power to destroy a universe! That should be enough to beat her as she is right now!' nor 'I'll give you enough power to beat her when she's channeling the power of Shuma-Gorath!' Seriously, you 3-dimensional meat-sacks are terrible at paying attention!"

Mei's eyes widened as realization suddenly dawned upon her. "You knew it would happen."

"'Course I did! I know lots of things!" The being laughed. "LOTS OF THINGS!" It slowly repeated in a deep, distorted voice. "Tell you what, slick, I'll cut you another deal. I already got someone on the inside, and you can have a piece of the universe once I'm free! And you don't have to do anything! This is even better than a loan from the Fed during the 2006 housing bubble!"

"Why would I make another deal with you?" Mei asked, crossed her arms.

"Because you don't have a choice, of course! Even though you know I'll betray you sometime down the road!"

"You're insane." Mei frowned.

"Hey now, that doesn't hold as much weight after you just said the same thing to Karnilla! At least say I'm more insane than she is!" The being laughed. It then reached out with a pure black arm and its hand became covered in a blue flame. "So, we got a deal?"

Mei hesitated for a brief second before giving in and reaching out. She took the being's hand and shook it as the blue flame covered both of their hands.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:27 am

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:"You've always had trouble with the law, haven't you girls?" Spoke a feminine voice from nearby. A taller woman with golden locks appeared, walking towards the sisters. She smiled, seemingly familiar with them, though that was less notable than her fox ears, tail and her aura of almost supernatural beauty. She seemed to have a supernatural grace too, her movements too precise. It made almost anyone else seem clumsy by comparison. Her smile widened, containing some warmth.

"Miss Koto!?" Asked Hannah, suddenly transforming back. Feeling a tad dizzy. "What are you doing here? The last time we saw you was in New Orleans!"

"Ah, got tired of pretending to be a Voodo witch. It was fun for a bit, but it's not as entertaining without a few people with fire and pitchforks. That tends to make for a good chase." She shrugged. "Ah well, Not everywhere can be like Salem." She paused. "As for what I'm doing here. I'm here to help you."

Sam turned in surprise when she heard a voice behind them, relaxing when she saw it was someone friendly, but she was still surprised by who it was. Miss Kano was someone that the Grimms' had met along their travels across the country. She was a mysterious and sometimes unnerving character, but she had helped the Grimms before. "Hi Miss Kano, how did you find us?" Sam asked, surprised but keeping her tone even. "You're here to help us? How?"

Meanwhile Roy decided that Sam and Sarah were right and that he would head back home instead of following the Grimms. He would miss Hannah, but she clearly had a lot to deal with, and he missed the Justice Queens. Still, he was hoping he would get a chance to see her again soon.

"Oh, I have a nose for you all. Hannah isn't the only one with a super sniffer." Remarked the kitsune with a smile. Her tail seemed to be behind her, yet regally it pointed slightly upwards. "As for how I can help you. For one I can provide you a place to stay for a bit, and I can get you some shelter from the law for a bit." She then frowned slightly. "I can also help you with your... other problem. But we would have to talk about that later. And you would have to be willing to trust me."

Tomia wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Rin Tarla

Well, that didn't work, she's already looking through my trick. And she's even able to locate me, charging straight to my direction, thank god there's doors to prevent her from reaching ... Did she just cut through one of the safety doors?!? When she came closer and closer all I could do was panic, especially when I heard her fighting my teammates, so in a moment of panic I panicked really loudly. I took a deep breath and let out a scream with enough power that the ground, walls, ceiling and even the metal doors around began to break or buckle, it was even loud enough to cause something that resembled a small quake as everything in the tower shook for a moment. As fast as I let out the scream I stopped however, this wasn't hurting just my target, but everyone in the tower, friend or foe alike. The only one who'd be resistant to this attack was Xyri who seemed to be extremely resistant to nearly immune to my sound attacks.

But everyone else was probably getting a terrible headache from this, considering it caused the metal door near me to buckle I can only imagine what it did to everyone else, even if they were a lot further away from me. I didn't really know what to do besides say throughout the tower "Sorry ...".

Mars heard Rin's shout as he was chasing after the criminal, and suddenly fell to his knees. He had experienced this before in Rin's room but this was must worse. The pressure on his eardrums was incredible. It felt as if his head was being ripped apart from the inside. Finally it relented and Mars slowly rose to his feat, nearly falling back down before he leaned himself against the wall to steady himself. "Ugh, my head." He said aimlessly, looking around hoping everyone else was more or less okay.

Cat was also adversely effected by the sudden sound. She clutched her head in pain as she was disorientated by the sudden sonic assault. She attempted to stand, but her balance seemed to be slightly lost. She stumbled around, dazed as she attempted to find her footing. She fount it quite hard to do so.

Meanwhile the Ninja had been slammed against the wall, kept their by the pressure of the sound. Then suddenly she dropped onto her knees. She stood back up and looked at Rin, then Mars and then Cat. The Cyborg seemed to have sustained injuries to her human side, some blood could be seen running from her nose and mouth. Her cyborg side was damaged too, but strangely it seemed to be repairing itself, some sort of nanobot putting her back together perhaps, or it could be part of being some sort of digital creature of some sort. Before Rin could let out another scream, she pointed her hand at her and launced some sort of metal band, probably designed to wrap around her mouth. And then she dropped a smoke grenade of some sort.

Cat coughed, hearing footsteps towards the stairs, she pointed, though no one would see. She coughed again from the smoke. "Come on! She's getting away!" Cat shouted, running after the ninja, who seemed to have swiftly gone up the stairs.
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:30 am

Guardian/Dark Knight

"What's your position on the Knight Vigilante in Chicago?", Connor said enthusiastically Stern, to which Marcus simply gave a half smirk.

"I think it's great that a citizen of Chicago is standing up for it's people, doing what's right", Connor raised an eyebrow, "Mr Branston you can't be serious". Marcus nodded, "Whoever Dark Knight is, he's put away 7,000 Convicts in the past 10 years". "Civil Liberties are being trampled on in your City, people living in fear of this Violent Psychotic, Armor wearing maniac". Marcus raised an eyebrow to Connor's statement, "He thinks he's above the law", "The government pf California criticizing a person who thinks he's above the law is a bit, Hypocritical, wouldn't you say. Considering everytime San Andres' Guardian save a grandma crossing the street, you give a puffed bias Speech. About a God-Like being, who could tear everything down". Connor gazed off, then back to Marcus "Not everyone shares your opinion Mr Branston, Look at Iron Man and the Conscription act, they've achieved numerous amounts of gains from their Superhero Registration act". Connor gestured to a flat screen on the other side of the lobby, showcasing the recent meetings about the newly reinforcement policies to the Superhero registration act.

Marcus turned back to Connor, "All they managed to do, was cause a Superhuman Civil War, along with allowing wacko Government officials to experiment on the Registration act's resistors". Connor shook his head, "and yet a Violent, bone breaking Vigilante is better", "Then why hasn't Guardian done so", "Because we don't need to worry about him beating people to death In alleyways". Marcus furrowed his brow, "Dark Knight has never killed", "and even then, Guardian believes in hope, while the City of Chicago and it's Vigilante believe in Crude Justice". "Maybe it's just the Chicago within me, we just have a bad History with...", Marcus slightly eyed Connor before locking gazes with him.

"Corrupt, Powerful Men".

Connor and Marcus stared each other down, looking as if they were ready to pounce and tear each other apart, when their stare down was interrupted. A Short man in his late 30s clapped his hands together once, "Marcus Branston, meets Connor Morales. I love it when powerful men meet", the man approached Marcus and Connor, extending a hand first to Marcus. "hello, Malanor Rex, it is a pleasure to meet you", "Rex, always a pleasure", Connor shook his head, nodding as they meet gaze. "I hope you both are enjoying this gathering of the arts, it's about to start", Marcus "well be joining soon red". Rex nodded, proceeding off and melding into the large crowd of people.

As Marcus and Connor started to walk towards the Theater hall, Connor muttered to Marcus "they say your vigilante has killed half the people he's stopped, along with branding them and using other extreme tactics". Marcus internally chuckled, shaking his head, "Don't believe everything you hear son".

The Knight's Domain

Marcus stood at the Knight Computer, analyzing a clear image of Connor Morales on the main screen, a small hovering uplink hovered over and above Marcus' shoulder. [Is there something wrong sir?], Marcus took his hand off his chain, folding his arms "I have a hunch. Sanza, bring up a photo of Guardian and place it next to Connor Morales", [Yes Sir]. Sanza then proceeded to place a slightly distorted photo of Guardian, next to Connor Morales. Marcus shook his head, "It's too blurred, take a close up shot of him from San Andres news, and freeze the video when we get a clear shot". Sanza then proceeded to play a video from San Andres News, placing it next to Connor Morales, Marcus then pointed to Guardian's eyes, "See that", [His eyes are visually shaking sir]. "Exactly", Marcus said standing back, "It's been theorized that Guardian has Superhuman Sight, however, it seems in order to concealhis identity whilst having no mask, he moves his eyes at an incredibly fast pace". Marcus then typed into the computer, looking the close up shot of Guardian's eyes, they were visually, quickly shaking noticeable by the pupils.

"Sanza, take Connor Morales' eyes, and place them onto Guardian's ", [Yes sir], Sanza then copied and moved the Eyes onto Guardian's, Marcus nodded, "Now, take an outline of the facial structure and place it over Guardians' ", [Yes Sir]. Sanza then took a line facial structure graph and place it over Guardians', Facial Recognition and Facial Structure match. Marcus exhaled, nodding, "I think we've uncovered exactly why Mr Morales was so eager to defend San Andres' Guardian". A Blip then went off on another Terminal of The Knightcomputer. [Sir, an alarm has been tripped at the Chicago Steel Mill, it's best to intercept], Marcus then quickly ran over to The Armor case, after clicking, locking, and assembling the Armor, Dark Knight quickly climbed in The Destroyer, and drove off.

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Batman's Hideout

Mitosis, Ironheart, Solomon, and Batman sat around a table, in one of the Bat's many hideouts-slash-supply chaches across the nation. The hideout was simple, but it served it's purpose; a safe place in times of trouble.

"…and so, you're going to Belle Reve. Men like that one don't go to prison unless they want to.", Batman said. "Mitosis, Solomon, I want you on your way in four minutes."

"WHAT?!", both men said, each glaring at the other. "Why send us?" Mitosis asked. "Why not Ironheart?"

Batman fixed the younger man with a glare. "Because I need Ironheart. He's going to come with me to visit a Mad God. It's time to see where Morningstar's allegiances lie."

"Fine." Solomon grumbled. "But what are we doing there?"

"Watching," Batman said, "and responding to whatever happens. I don't have a plan, seeing as how we've only dealt with this lunatic a few times."

The Bat looked around the table. "Any questions? No? Good, go." They all rose and rushed for the exits and vehicles, heading for Madworld and Belle Reve.
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:47 pm

As Naja began speaking, Frost internally signed. More likely than not, she would try to convince him to not focus on revenge. However, he was pleasantly surprised when she suggested just the opposite, and encouraged him to go and act out his revenge, and kill those that wronged him. She certainly wasn't lying about not being a therapist, because that advice was not exactly sound in terms of reason.

"You know, it's funny," Frost said, rubbing his chin, "The fact you're telling me to go ahead and act of my revenge almost makes me not want to. Well, almost."

The Arcosian yawned for a moment, stretching his arms before addressing both Xander and Naja, "So, is there anything interesting to do in this city? I want to enjoy myself for a bit. A little relaxation goes far after tearing apart most of your muscles." he said, referring to he side effects of his Ultimate Form's power overclock.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Narintia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Finland SSR wrote:

" Except me."

''A time machine?'' Nakasan asked. '' Isn't time travel impossible... because of rel-relativity?'' If what this woman- Tomia by the name of it, was right- then he and everyone in the future die? ''So- we all die expect for you? What is Janemba, anyway? Is he like Buu?'' Nakasan asked. ''And- if it destroys all of us- then why did it spare you?''

''And most importantly...
How strong is it?''
aaaaaaa

weird socialist thing, estonian

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Ava
Ava heard the the alarm, which woke her up from her nice nap. With a groan she drops out of the tree and glides to the walkways on the roof. After Stretching, and hearing this isn't a drill form Mar's announcement, she gets an idea for how to deal with the intruder. She casts some magic to make her harder to see, and Carefully glides down to street level outside the tower. She flies over to the door, and sits and waits for the intruder to break out.

After some long, and rather boring minutes of waiting, Ava decides maybe waiting Inside the lobby would be better, as her magic isn't going to last forever, as she's getting tired of flying back and forth in front of the door. She goes to open the door, only to realize it's sealed shut. Realizing the only way in would be the roof access to her garden, she takes one look up the tower. "Nope." she says to herself, before flying into a near by bush to sit out the lock down.
Vera
Being held up by her puppy, Vera rushed down the stairs, before again being held up by Rin's Scream. She's lucky her helmet acts as some shielding to sound, and she's not right next to Rin so she didn't get the brunt of it. She continues to run down the stairs, only end up face to face with the black clad intruder. Not expecting to run into the intruder so quickly, she quickly kicks flicks out her baton without really planning for the fact that they are in an enclosed stairwell.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 am

Tomia wrote:---

Charmera wrote:---

Before Roy was able to leave the scene, however, he would feel a hand tapping his shoulder. "Wait a moment, Roy." Sarah spoke as the boy turned around, before digging into one of her pockets and pulling out a handful of bills, handing them to Roy. "Here, use this to get back home safely. It's the least I can do after we dragged you into a mess like this one." She said with a sigh, before patting his shoulder. "I'll make good on that promise to train you someday, alright?" The pale woman spoke, attempting a smile. "And I'll be sure to bring Hannah along, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you once we're done with the wizard." She winked, before seeing him off and heading back to her sisters, just in time to hear Kano offer to help them with their issues. Raising an eyebrow, Sarah put a hand on her hip and looked at Kano, trying to see if she was planning something. "We will talk about it later, then, but for the time being, some shelter would be appreciated. Where are you taking us?" The supernatural woman asked.

Siliarba wrote:---

Charmera wrote:---

Suddenly, a voice called out from beyond the smoke.

"Don't worry, Rin! My aunt shouts louder when she's angry." Kirisvala stated, before taking a deep breath. Then, she exhaled, the potency of the air expelled by her powerful Hadrian lungs easily blowing the smoke away to another area of the tower, permitting the Young Bloods present to see once again and allowing them to breathe normally and continue tracking down the ninja. The pink-haired girl then briefly glanced at Mars, seeing that he seemed somewhat disoriented and afflicted by Rin's scream. She wanted to stay by his side and help him out, but, knowing that catching the ninja was more important and that if they did not capture her then the whole team would probably be in danger.

With this in mind, she was about to rush up the stairs, but then she saw Vera block off the ninja's path. Relieved that the intruder was unlikely to escape now, and trusting Vera to be able to stop her, Kirisvala instead headed over to where Mars was, placing her claws on his shoulders to hold him steady. "Mars, are you alright?" She asked, concern in her eyes, before glancing at Vera and the ninja.

Galnius wrote:---

Jamie, having entered the facility alongside Marybeth and Cora and having fought against the guards with them, frowned ever so slightly as the former told her to go on ahead and ignore the two cyborgs. The black-haired girl was honestly concerned about whether or not Marybeth would manage to keep herself together if she was left alone, even though she said not to worry, but in the end, Jamie decided that she would have to trust her teammate on this one, and nodded, before rushing ahead to catch up with Cora, her dull grey ring glowing for a moment as it gave her the abilities of an Archetype, thick leather gloves appearing on her hands as her hair turned a light brown, both of these changes signalling the transformation that had just taken place.

"Ugh, you could've at least given me a bit more of a head start..." The girl complained as she ran towards Cora and away from Marybeth, mildly inconvenienced by the latter's sonic powers, though she was thankfully not suffering from bleeding ears or anything of the sort, as her ring's powers had made her stronger. Finally catching up with Cora, Jamie began tossing earmuffs at the children that were freed from the jail cells, as she didn't want them being hurt by, or worse yet, fainting to Marybeth's soundwaves.

As she did this, however, she failed to notice yet another cyborg approaching, and so, she was knocked into a wall and held there. Looking at her assailant, a male cyborg in his late teens, she frowned. "Don't you know that you should at least buy me dinner first?" She said, before decking him in the face, staggering him and causing him to release her. Before he could react, she raised her hand and lightning arced from it towards the cyborg, keeping him stunned. She was hoping to knock him out with this lightning attack, but before she could do so, from the corner of her eye she saw another cyborg charging at her. Gritting her teeth, she dropped the lightning and instead released a pulse of magic that pushed away both cyborgs, the first one slamming into the far wall and falling unconscious, while the second fired a powerful ki blast that staggered Jamie and burned part of her clothes.

"Damn it!" She cried out, before locking hands with the cyborg, their strength temporarily even. "Cora! Did you have any plan for evacuating the kids?" She asked.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:01 am

Divine Winds

Part 1

Frank Mayhem

I started blankly to the myriads upon myriads of empty space through the window in front of me. Despite the fact that this spaceship was travelling many millions of kilometers every second, the stars in the screen looked like they were frozen, unmoving, as if this was merely a sheet of black paper with white dots placed on it. But no, it moves, and fast. I was staring at the window with my arms crossed, then, after making sure that noting is coming our way and the radar is merely malfunctioning, I moved back towards the bottom floor. Maybe I shouldn't have rushed the repair process of this ship so much. With her god form, Itaku can freely teleport across the entire universe, so she left the wreckage of the ship she came to Earth with to me. Well, at least my database had the schematics for this type of vessel - according to it, the ship I was flying was a Heran Attack Fighter. Type VII Perun class. These ships were designed by famed Heran constructor Perun, and were created as a universal vessel for both space combat and transporting ground troops. It's as central to the Despotate's warfare tactics as the Panzers were to the Nazi German armies - and even their strategy is somewhat similar. All bets on the mobility and powerful frontline troops to crush and surround enemy forces, along with a massive combined arms approach. I have no idea how Itaku got hold of one, not to mention how she could pilot it effectively, but I won't judge.

I wasn't built to judge.

After leaving the control room, leaving it to the autopilot program to handle, I leaped across some stairs and found myself back in the bottom floor - a basic gravity chamber, covered in training gear and weights. You know, I didn't really notice this before, but the Race of Hera are kinda like an upgraded version of the Race of Saiya - Saiyans. Both are war-loving races that have evolved in tough environments and worked for others as mercenaries or high-ranking stories. Both spend their life training and improving their abilities. Both can use transformations that improve their strength many times and allow them to keep up with high-potential species, like mutated Earthlings or Arcosians. The difference is that the Saiyan race has been eradicated, with only a few relatively powerful survivors remaining, while Herans have managed to preserve their planet and independence, though at a high cost, and have since departed from their violent ways. The Bojack gang was exiled and now wander the universe alone, and the remaining souls have formed a nation - a defender of the rest of the Galaxy from cosmic threats like the Celestial Army. This room just shows how their still haven't changed in their most basic form, though - they still train and thrive on fighting, like always. Except with less murder.

I didn't bother to increase the gravity, - it's not going to do anything to me anyway - and instead just powered up to my first level Influx and started throwing punches at the air in front of me. Sometimes, it's just fun to relieve anger and tension that way - plus, every single bit of practice amcounts. Ever since the fight with Buu, my training has grown more and more intense - there must be a level after Transcendent Android, and I must find it to keep up with Itaku and Atiala. Speaking of Itaku, she was the one who invited me to visit today. According to her, there is a victory parade happening on Hera fairly soon, and as an important member of the resistance against the Celestial Army, I am invited. Of course, I didn't say no. That would be too rude. Hey, the control room hasn't beeped in a while, the calm is so refre-

A series of loud beeps echoed across the ship's innards, coming from the beforementioned control room. Oh, you have got to be kidding me. We just have to fix that module as soon as possible. In fact, I will do it now. And thus, I leaped upwards and flew back towards the room in question, only to see that the light radar was identifying a high-speed projectile coming right at us from the back. Okay, what the hell? Where is this thing coming from? I pressed on the reset button, but the human-sized missile reappeared on the screen almost immediately. I pressed it again - nothing changed. I'm either so broken that my eye sensors are temporarily malfunctioning or someone, or something, is attacking me.

Yeah, it's probably the first-

And then an explosion rocketed the main door at the lower floor. The first thing that informed me of this event was the shockwave, then the spaceship shaking and throwing me out of balance, then the air inside brushing across my face, hurrying towards the hole to escape to the vacuum. Alright... I grabbed onto the first stable thing nearby - the left counter that was attached to the wall - and rose back up. The ship was still flying - great. The radar was still peeping - looks like the missile had some company. There is only one thing I have to say in this situation...

I leaped down and faced the still warm and molten hole.

"...Who dares?" I exclaimed to the never-ending black void. Rhetorically. Probably gotta shoot the attacker down...

"Sorry about that, brother." the void responded. Dude, I said rhetorically. But the voice is obviously familiar. This is where the GUI woke up from it's eternal slumber and informed me that a Class X Celestial Android is nearby. And who could it be? Here he comes, flying towards me at full speed and soon landing in front of me, now in the ship. Xicor, the person who I can still call "brother". What does he want?

"What do you want?" I spit out and folded my arms. Xicor narrowed his eyes and replied with:

"What's with the negativity, Frank? Every god damn time."

"You mean besides the fact that you just wrecked my ship?" The air was still breezing across us and escaping to outer space, cubic meters every second.

"Oh, come on, you don't need to breathe. It's hardly a problem."

He is still avoiding my question. Back to square one. "What do you want?"

"I helped you back on Earth against whatever the hell that Android was, right?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Well, I'm here to get you to return me the favor."

Okay, this is more interesting. Although, it's Xicor. He is just as single-minded as the race he is trying to destroy - it's probably asking for help to beat a big cluster of our brethren or whatever. "Elaborate on that, please."

"You see, I have discovered a way how to destroy the Celestial Army completely - all of them, - and I need you to help me execute my plan."

My jaw figuratively dropped. He is mad. He is absolutely insane now. "You do know Ismodeus exists, right?"

"Yes."

"You do know he is a god damn Celestial, right?"

"Yes."

"So what the hell?"

"We have this." Xicor sighed, then tossed an upgrade card towards me, which I caught. The sticker and description were ripped off - dammit, he's pulling that trick again. I shrugged, then opened the door in my wrist and placed the card.

Nothing.

"Are you sure this thing even works?" I asked and pulled the card out.

"It works, you're just a moron. This upgrade doesn't work that way!"

"Oh, sorry, for not knowing what this is supposed to be when you ripped the sticker off!"

"It's a temporary upgrade that must be done in synchronization with an another android of your class. That's why I needed you. This upgrade has only recently been developed - it's extremely rare and extremely powerful, but I still got a hold of a pair."

Temporary upgrade? Needs an another android to be used? Only recently developed? Sounds fishy... "So, your plan is..."

"Get into the Celestial Command Carrier, use this upgrade to kill Ismodeus-" I chuckled. Xicor continued. "-then find a way to turn every android off and thus end the entire faction here and there. Whatcha think?"

"I think my Majin counterpart hit you in the cognitive processor too hard."

"Are you with me or not?"

"Whatever. I don't have much else to do, anyway." Wait, there's still the Hera victory parade... eh, screw it. I don't want to miss the opportunity to see my idiot brother fail in front of my eyes. "But you're going to have to fix the ship, first."

"Oh, oh! I know a place!" Xicor exclaimed, then went back to his base formed and leaped towards the control room. "That planet should be here somewhere..."

Oh well. I took one more glance at the upgrade card. Nope, no chance to make out what used to be on it.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Beir Buaidh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Beir Buaidh » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:14 pm

San Francisco
China Town
White Dragon Antiques

Dream State kicked down the large wooden door to find a short light skinned man in his early 30's waiting for him. He fired a single bullet which whizzed past Dream State's head before being stuck down with a side kick from the Assassin. "Damn traitor," he grimaced as he spit blood onto the floor, "what the hell are you doing?" Without speaking she delivered a jaw-breaking kick to his face which rendered him unconscious. Dream State smiled wryly, "it seems you are a better investment then I had originally hoped."
She returned the smile, although it was more uneasy than confident. Dream State then moved over to where the man lay and put his hands on his temples. "Damn," he muttered after a few minutes. "Not much information, they communicate through encrypted audio files. None of the higher ups know who or where each other are. This makes things more difficult." He paused for a moment before a giant smile spread across his face, "but there is another lead. Another super powered assassin will be contacted a few days from now in Jump City. If we can beat them to her then we can interrogate the one dealing out assignments. Its the best plan we've got". Triệu Ẩu nodded and turned to leave but Dream State stopped her by touching her shoulder. "Let's give you a new name before starting out on our adventure." He thought for a few moments before asking, "how do you like Nightshade?" "It will do," she responded without much emotion. "Perfect, let's go. We have a plane to catch."

OOC:"Sorry about the shortness and long space between my posts. I have been suffering severe writers block"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Hiroshi:

It was easy for Hiroshi to put together a vague idea of what they were facing. It had completely dominated every other warrior in the universe, at least according to her, and had left Tomia herself a mangled wreck, and while the Halfling was no expert on ki sensing, the teenager had been putting off an energy signature that was at least as strong as he had been against Garlic, if not more so.

" I'll explain." Tomia relented, sighing as she did so." I'll explain it all."

" Well, David." Hiroshi finally remarked, not breaking his gaze on the time traveler." Planet Vegeta is the home world of the Saiyans, which given the fact that you too can ascend, you at least knew of them I assume."

Glancing to his side, Hiroshi rolled his eyes as Nakasan rambled at Tomia, not that he could blame him really. This entire ordeal was crazy. Time Travelers? He could sort of accept, given the hundreds of weird events he'd witnessed throughout his life. But a demon not only powerful enough to breech realities at will, but so terrifyingly powerful, that he defeated every single warrior the universe had to offer, which raised a question for the Hybrid that wasn't far off from the one Nakasan had asked.

" If this Janemba thing killed every life form in your universe, how did you survive?"

Exhaling, the teen composed herself before speaking." Well, let me just start by saying that I only know as much as I was told by Supreme Kai, and that this is all your faults. If you all are anything like your counterparts from my timeline, you've all had your fair share of hard fought battles against the various 'bad guys' of the universe, and no doubt have sent many of them straight down to Hell, which is why it's your fault. You see, when a person dies and is sent to Otherworld, they have the option of being reincarnated."

" Before they can do that, their soul has to be cleansed of its bad energies. I guess no one ever informed the Ogres manning the machine that it had to be emptied. Because overtime, the bad energy can build up and manifest into... Something much more terrible than the sum of its parts. In my timeline at least, Janemba was born not to long after my Father had defeated the Legendary Super Saiyan, and the Heran, Itaku, had arrived on Earth. This is where speculation on my part begins, because all I have to go off of are old outdated distress signals from ships that escaped Earths immediate destruction."

" These reports claim, and keep that in mind as I speak, that the likes of Frieza, Bojack, and many others were present on Earth before it destroyed." Pausing, Tomia ran a hand through her golden mane." I don't know how, or fuck, even why, Freiza and them made it out of Hell, but they did. Itaku was last seen fighting Bojack and his goons, which raises the question of what exactly happened to her. But, Fath- Hiroshi, as far as I know, Itaku was taking them on by herself, and you have gone to say goodbye to Claudia and hide me away."

There was a chill in the air as the Hybrids lips became a thin line, his jaw stiffening. The idea that he had charged off to face the new threat was of no incredible surprise to him, given how he had gallivanted off to face down Broly after Tomia had been injured. But the grimace on Tomia's face told him that it didn't lead to a happy ending.

" The Saiyans present in Earth before its destruction rallied to you, or at least, that's what Claudia told me. She said that you all fought like Hell, giving Janemba everything you had. When you fell, Claudia left to fight Janemba herself... No one knows what happened exactly, just that Janemba presumably defeated her. Janemba ravaged the planet for months after that, and I was told that humanity got to watch video footage of their destroyer. For almost an entire year, Janemba roamed freely across Earth, destroying whatever he came across. Until, these two men challenged him during the evacuation."

Immediately, it painted a grim picture in Hiroshi's mind. The last warriors of Earth raging a desperate battle against a faceless demon, simply fighting for time over the ruins of a once prosperous civilization. Nodding slowly, the Hybrid urged her to continue.

" Official records state that it was a man named Max, and another named Xander. Of course many records are conflicting, and even go as far as to say a Asgardian fought him, but despite whatever party was involved, the end result was the same. They were by far the most dangerous, and successful resistance Janemba met, but they both in the end fell. A day later, Janemba destroyed the planet."

" What happened after that was fairly simple. Janemba wrought havoc and mayhem across the universe, killing any and all life forms he came across. Any that are still alive either exist by virtue of one of the many villians still running rampant, or have hidden themselves away. The latter seems unlikely given the circumstances. Worst of all, there's no wishing the dead back after all this. Janemba completely ruined the fabric of reality within our universe. Otherworld and the living world have merged together somehow."

Scowling, Hiroshi fought the nausea creeping in on him. There was too much that was unexplained, too many bizarre and unexplained happenings. The idea that something could be so physically powerful, that it could breach dimensions by virtue of its own power was insane. Even more so, was the fact that this woman expected them to stop it.

" This story was all well and good." Hiroshi cut in bluntly, almost surprised himself by the frustration evident in his voice." But how does this threaten us? And most of all, how could we ever hope to stop this?"

" Look, I know this is all very new and complicated, but I need you to bear with me for a moment." For a moment as she spoke, Hiroshi resisted the urge to grin inwardly at the similarities between her own attitude and his." When I aband- left my world, I somehow left a trail for Janemba to follow. Some fucking how, he breached reality and crossed over into your own world. Which, should answer your question Lucien. Don't ask when he'll be here either, because I'm as clueless as you are."

" He literally tore through the dimensional walls of my own world, and tumbled into your own. It could be a few minutes until he rears his head, Hell, it could be a few months. Bottom line is, I don't know, but you're best bet is to get some level of training in before he comes. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but everyone in my universe failed to stop him." Pausing, Tomia shakily breathed out before looking up at them once again." My only hope is that you guys won't make that mistake."
Last edited by New Rnclave on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Prelude to Civil War
The Mad King and the Arrow of Time

Siliarba wrote:-Lysia

The soft boots of Otto Godblessed walked out of the meeting room where Maxwell and Daniel had made their agreement, eliminating the threat of a mad assassin or a Golden God in a single handshake. The next threat to be dealt with, however, came from within - And to that end, few if any represented that threat better than Lysia. Since her arrival and subsequent brawls on Madworld, the Mad King took an interest in her abilities and what she stood for. Had Lysia proved to be more inline with Maxwell's philosophies, she would be invited to join his elite, yet her rallying of the disenfranchised refugee population marks her as a threat to the current order in the Kingdom. Walking back into the waiting room, Otto stood before Lysia with a neutral expression. "His majesty will see you now."

"Majesty?" Lysia asked for a moment. "Killswitch mentioned someone by the name of Daud." She gave a quick snort as she rose though, Otto eyeing her without much regard. "What, does he call himself majestic or does he seem himself as a King?" He asked further, very interested in this Daud fellow and the strange mannerisms he must have. "Surely King Morningstar is pleased to know someone else parades around Madworld with king attached to their name."

The two walked, with Lysia at Otto's side and slightly behind, as he answered her question. "He isn't pleased, because I will call no one else majesty."

"...No one?" Lyisa said, her eyes going wide as she thought back to when she had seen Otto a few moments before. She wasn't paying too much attention, and really, the duo seemed like some workers or members of the Ultra Corps. But she stopped for a moment, realizing who exactly she was following, and who she was meeting with. "You are... Otto Godblessed. The right hand man for Max." She said, tightening her fist, "We're not meeting with Daud, but with Maxwell."

"I am the Hand of the King, that's true." Otto said, opening a door and holding it open. "We have finished our business with Killswitch, and now we're ready to discuss a business arrangement with yourself, Lysia. After you." Lysia nodded sternly, walking into the lavish meeting room, perhaps one reserved for higher-up clients like Mad Max and his Godbreakers. She took the scenery in with her perphials, as she stared on ahead at the table in the middle of the large room. Seated in front of her, helmet resting to the side of the table, was the most powerful man in Madworld.

"A pleasure to meet you, Lysia. Surely we've met before, or later." Maxwell said, rising and gesturing for the Amazon to sit, making a sly reference to her ability to bend time at her disposal. "I am Maxwell Morningstar, King of the Parahumans, and I call you before me to discuss grave matters." Lysia nodded, and introduced herself as well.

"I suppose you already I'm Lysia. Of the Amazons." She said cautiously, knowing that they didn't call Max a "mad king" for no reason. "If it's about those Forever Knight patrols, then well, they had it coming and well -" She began, but Maxwell put up a hand and interrupted her.

"It's not about the patrols or the legions you put out of commission." Maxwell said quickly, "Rather, it's about the people you protect and represent. The refugees, mutants and man alike, all of whom have come to Madworld to seek refuge and protection from the Registration Movement outside of our island. I realize now that I made a mistake by taking in all of these people, but I do not regret my decision. It was one made with the best intentions, but Madworld did not have the infrastructure to take in so many in such a short time. You have done what I could not, Lysia." Maxwell continued, "So thank you."

"I - Er, you're welcome?" Lysia said, a bit unnerved at the Mad King's praise. As if it were hidden behind something, or a means to an end rather than a real compliment.

"Tell me, have you heard of a person by the name of Katrina Hex?" He asked, leaning forward on the table.

"Not that I recall, no." Lysia answered, "The name sounds a bit familiar, but I can't be too sure." With that answer, the Mad King smiled slightly, leaning off the table and returning to his normal position, Lysia studied his movements carefully, flashing a look to Otto Godblessed at times as he stood at Maxwell's side, overseeing the conversation. Everything just seemed so strange about how Max was dealing with her, Lysia just couldn't put her finger on it exactly. "Not to be rude, but can I ask what you wanted to speak with me about? You know, the refugees..."

"Oh yes, I apologize." Maxwell said, rubbing his palm across his mouth, a hint of nervousness, but nothing changing about his voice. "You see Lysia, you can unite and inspire the refugees in ways I and my advisers could not. You see, I am a man who likes to get things done, and if I can't do it, I want someone who can. I want to give you a position within my government to support and aid the refugees, as they will follow you and do as you say. In regards to the refugees, I do not deal with them, so I have relegated that issue to Otto Godblessed and Czar-Mir. In essence, you will not answer to me, but to them."

"You're offering me... A job?" Lysia asked, blinking a few times. "King Morningstar, I have a... condition, if you will, where I need to release myself now and then or bad things happen." Lysia explained, "I can't just take a government desk job and kick my feet up, I need to keep my body in motion and burning energy or else..."

"Or else you will explode." Maxwell completed, surprising Lysia, as he knew a bit too much about her, an uncomfortable amount for the Amazon. "I can provide several outlets for this energy. I could absorb it myself, but there's little use in that when your abilities could prove useful in battle." Maxwell explained, "These refugees are fleeing from an impending war of global proportions, a civil war between superhumans, as you can probably guess. I will need every ounce of strength to defend this land from the tyranny of Registration forces, and I want you to help."

"So, you're telling me, that you'd like for me to fight alongside you in this... Civil War, as you put it?" Lysia asked, "While also being the protector of the refugees?"

"More or less." Maxwell confirmed, "The pay is exceptionally well, the benefits are many - Mostly to avoid corruption in my bureaucracy."

Lysia narrowed her eyes, "And what's in it for you?" She asked, Maxwell's mouth curving down slightly in a grimace. Giving her a straight answer seemed like the best option, so he did just that.

"Victory in the upcoming war, and security from a refugee uprising until victory can be assured."

"I won't stand for promises of better treatment for the refugees after the war." Lysia said sternly, dictating her terms, "If I accept your offer, I will immediately work on bettering their situation and move towards permanent settlement. My plans may be ambitious, but what else can you offer these people with such little hope? If you and your government cannot aid me, then I will find those who can." For a moment, Lysia and Maxwell stared intently at each other, the Mad King considering the unruly threat Lysia could be should she and Hex combine their forces and ideologies.

"Understood." Maxwell quietly agreed, "You can assume the office of Governor-General of Asylum, which will be awarded at my palace. Do you fully accept the position and all that it includes? This is your last chance to back out, and may be your last opportunity to advance the refugee cause all the way toward Cathedral Terra." Maxwell explained, leaning back and watching Lysia intently, seeing what her final answer shall be, having put everything on the table for her to see and even being straightforward with his reasoning.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Sarah

Roy stopped and turned around when Sarah approached him. He was surprised when she put money in his hand and told him to use it to get home. He wanted to argue that it wasn't necessary but she didn't give him a chance as she continued. He smiled when she promised to train him. He was very much looking forward to that and was glad that she hadn't forgotten. He then blushed when she mentioned Hannah. "Well thanks Sarah, I'm glad you're still willing to train me. I hope everything goes well for you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again. And uh... Tell Hannah I'll miss her alright?" Roy said, blushing brightly as they parted ways. Roy going to hail a cab to try to catch a flight back to New York City.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Kiris

Mars was still leaning against the wall for support when he heard Kiris' voice and saw the smoke being cleared out of the room. He then saw Kiris rush towards him and place her hands on his shoulders. Normally he might had blushed with how close they were, but he was too worried about the intruder to worry about that now. "I'm fine Kiris, just a headache. We need to stop the intruder." He said, trying to move towards the stairs but stumbling, clearly not fully recovered from the sound attack.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Jamie

[/quote]
"I'm working on it!" Cora shouted as she zoomed past the cell, ripping the doors off each one she past. The prisoner teens came walking out of their cells as Cora shouted for them to follow her. Some looked suspicious but they didn't have much of a choice so they followed her. Cora busted a hole in the first floor wall, leading the teens outside while the cyborgs were distracted. There was a large forest behind the facility and that's where she lead them. She stopped at a small clearing, expalining who she was and telling them to stay there until she could lead them to safety. Some once again looked suspicious, but didn't have much choice but to comply.

Cora then zoomed back to the facility, needing to help Jamie in her fight. She flew through the hole and slammed into the cyborg that Jamie was fighting. Cora knocked the cyborg out cold, only for it to be replaced by two more, one male one female. Cora turned to Jamie, "We'll fight them together." Cora said before charging at the guy on the left.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:24 pm

While Cora and Jamie were fighting their Cyborgs, Marybeth was recovering from a surprise attack by her grounded opponent... Much to her dismay. "You sneaky bastard..." She said, rising and dodging more Ki blasts from both. Great... Now I'm on the defensive. She thought, weaving and avoiding. Multiple explains SPOM the trees behind her, giving her quite an idea. "Oh....ha, so who wants to give up first?" She called out. The Cyborgs looked at her, unloaded and quite unamused. "Didn't think so. Well...I surely hope you have insurance. You may need replacement parts... And a hospital." She brought both of her knives together, avoiding Punches, kicks, and blasts. Then, she slid them together, releasing a horrid, massively amplified shreek.

The effect was instance. The ground began to tenor, the trees began to shake. The one cyborg that could still stand feel to their knees, clutching her ears. "What's the matter?" Asked Marybeth, forcing her voice to cut through the noise. "You two don't look too good. What, you can handle the explosions, but not some scraping metal?" Of course, this was definitely not a normal, natural sound. The vibrations and pitch were intensified exponentially, the building walls behind them shivering with weakness.

When she ended the chorus of knives, the kneeling cyborg feel unconscious. The other seemed quite disoriented, is eyes slightly crossed. It had risen, but did unbalanced. Marybeth walked towards it as it feel again, still conscious but weak. "Heightened senses aren't so good, are they?" She asked the female Android tauntingly. "Methinks you choose the wrong fight. Note, instead of taking you to death, I believe I may be needed elsewhere." She listened for the sound of the children, hearing Cora and Jamie fighting within. "I might as well help the tykes. Just to be sure you don't think of doing anything funny... I must bid you goodnight." She clapped her hands against the Cyborgs ears, making the pop knock it out. Then, quite calmly, she went to where the kids were, hiding in the shadows to be sure she could help them if needed, but not where they would see her. She couldn't bring herself to show herself to these kids. They had been through enough and, for a moment, Marybeth almost lost it. Two helpless victims, all she had to do was finish them off. It was what she was made for, and she almost did it. However, thinking back to Cora and Jamie, she stopped herself Midway. No one needs to know. You kept yourself together. That's all that matters.
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Daud and Lisa
In Pursuit of Justice

Charmera wrote:-Lisa, Wikipedia Extraordinaire

Daud happily munched on his sandwich like a monk astute in his faith as Lisa rambled on and on about mundane topics he had no use for nor any real interest in hearing. He was too focused on his food to be of much use, and when he finished his own ruben, he reached over and drug Lisa's one over to his plate as well. Before he began devouring that one as well, he tuned into what Lisa was saying and thought for a moment. Turning his thoughts into speech, he asked the girl, "It's good to parrot things, but do you really want to know who you are and what you were made for?"

Before the girl could answer, Daud was already rising. "If you do, then I can take you somewhere and see someone who might know about you or where you've come from. No true human being can resist a sandwich like that, so I know you're something... Different than a normal person, Lisa. Let's get moving." He said, grabbing the sandwich meant for Lisa and wrapping in a bunch of napkins in order to eat it later. "Anything you need done around here?" He asked, "We'll still be in New York, we're just going to the Lower West Side." Daud explained.

Lisa seemed a bit confused, but followed Daud anyways. "Look! They got a subway!" He said happily, going underground with Lisa in-tow, as if a subway entrance was some miraculous invention Daud had just found out about. The two boarded without much hassle, sitting together as the train flew by underground. Daud would get serious at times, explaining to Lisa, "The people I'm taking you to see, I don't exactly know them personally, but they know my fiance, Sora. They always bother Sora about joining them and Sora says they're a bunch'a man hating femnazis and I don't like arguing with a lady who can vaporize oceans." Daud said, reverting to being weird mid-sentence. "If you hadn't guessed already, I'm taking you to see the Justice Queens."

"...Justice Queens?" Lisa asked, unsure of who or what this group was, beyond whatever Daud described them as.

"They're a team full of ladies who specialize in... I don't know, man hating? Fighting the supervillain organization known as the Patriarchy? Sora says they're a good bunch of people but I've been out of American superhero developments for some years now. Among those girls, there might be someone who can help you. If they can't help you, they probably know someone who can." The subway car ground to a stop, the doors opening and some people moving out into the station. Daud rose and Lisa followed, emerging in Lower Manhatten among several tall buildings. Lisa looked up at them and gawked a bit, but Daud pulled on her hand. "Best not to stare, New Yorkah's hate tourists." He explained in a fake New Yorker accent.

Walking some ways into Greenwich Village, full of buildings and parks in-between on the Lower West Side, Daud and Lisa arrived in front of a tall, newly constructed building known among the JQs simply as The Tower. "This looks like the place." He said, noting a plaque that politely informed him that this was the "Home of the Justice Queens". Entering the building's doors and going into a modern, well-ordered lobby, the Ultra Corpsman walked up to the front desk, politely informing the receptionist of his urgent business. "I need to see the Justice Queens."

The girl gave him a strange look, but relented. "Do you have an appointment, Mister...?"

"Daud. My name is Daud. I don't have a last name. It's not an interesting story as to why, either."

"...Okay, Mr. Daud, I don't seem to have you on file for an appointment with the Queens, would you like to schedule one?" She asked politely, but Daud relaxed his shoulders and sigh obnoxiously.

"Oh my god, what does it take for a young stallion like myself to get some attention?" He leaned in to look at the receptionist's name tag, "Alright, Mindy, you listen close and you listen good, I am a very powerful with very powerful muscles and I demand to see someone about those powerful muscles, understand? Otherwise, I will throw a world-class hissy fit the likes of which this lobby has not - and not ever one it's finished - seen it's short history. I am your worst nightmare, a liberated man ready and willing to express his god-given of oppression."

Mindy cocked a half-smile at the threat. "Mister Daud, I've faced more viable threats from less powerful men." The two held eye contact for a very tense moment, but Mindy proved to be more suave in the situation. "Now, I can call up one of the Queens to see if they're available, would you fine with that, Mister Daud?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at the Ultra Corps Commander, Daud finally relenting.

"Yes. Thank you." He mumbled, moving back to stand next to Lisa as Mindy dialed away and chatted, flashing a look at Daud and Lisa. Leaning in to whisper, he comments, "See, she thinks you're a weirdo. You'll fit right in!" Finally, Mindy hung up her phone and gave the duo a smile, a bright one at Lisa and a less-than perfect one at Daud. The Commander returned the smile with a wide-opened grin, openly mocking Mindy, souring Mindy's face completely.

"Katie Prince will be down any moment now." She said, staring at Daud and Lisa.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 pm

The Traveler

Black Sun lounged on one of the many chairs present in the bridge of Conundrum's ship as the trio sailed together across the black void. After their adventure on New Namek, which had come to an end when the Dragon Balls were brought together and Prototype had wished to regain his memories, Black Sun decided to continue tagging along with the Earthling android, as she had little else to do and he seemed nice enough. Conundrum invited them to their ship, and they accepted, leading to the current moment. The Artisan Cyborg looked around the bridge of the ship curiously, analyzing the technology it was made of. While her pride did not allow her to even consider whether or not it was as good or better than that of her creators, she had no problem admitting that she was impressed. It was far better than what technology she had seen on Earth, at the very least.

"This is a very nice ship, Conundrum." The female cyborg said as she directed her stare towards the ship's windows, gazing out at the stars. "How fast can it go?" She asked, while at the same time attempting to calculate the ship's speed herself by observing the movement of the stars, though as she was not putting much effort into the task, she was unsuccessful. Suddenly, another thought struck her. "Oh, and where are we going?"

Tomia wrote:---

Seeing Cora release the kids and then return to help out, Jamie grinned, giving Cora a thumbs up. "It's good to know you've got my back." She said, before watching her friend and ally charge towards the male cyborg to take him on. Looking towards the right, Jamie noticed the female one charging towards her at hypersonic speeds. Though narrowly, she managed to intercept the attack and send the cyborg flying away. The cyborg used this opportunity to lift into the air and send a barrage of ki blasts towards Jamie, but the black-haired girl used the magic power held by her Archetype to cast a spell that would protect her. A blue glow surrounded her, and as the ki blasts collided with her, they failed to inflict any damage. Unlike the previous one, these blasts did not hurt her, or even burn her clothes, and as she stood there, the heroine held out her hand, charging magic in her hand, a sphere of pure flame converging on it.

"Thought I was just a harmless chicken chaser, did you?" Jamie stated, smirking, as she sent the fireball forward. The orb of fire collided with a ki blast in mid-air, but the ensuing explosion knocked the flying cyborg to the ground, allowing Jamie to charge at her, her feet leaving a trail of fire on the ground beneath as she ran towards her enemy. Grabbing the cyborg by her collar, the girl known as Final Boss headbutted her, knockinng her out.

With her short battle over, Jamie looked towards Cora. "Infinity, I'm going to blow up the machines, you finish up and get the children away, I'll catch up as soon as possible." The black-haired girl insisted, before heading off towards the area where the experiments were performed. Encountering no further resistance, she positioned herself in the middle of the room, and then focused. An aura manifested around her, and a light blue magic circle spread out beneath her feet, encompassing the whole room. Then, without warning, white-hot beams of energy descended from the sky, destroying the ceiling of the facility and burning down the machines within, ensuring that they would never again be used to turn unwilling children into cyborgs.

The Final Boss held up the spell for several moments, before dropping it, the magic circle disappearing as she fell to her knees, panting from the strain of the powerful spell. Swiftly, she dug into her jacket's inner pockets, looking for something that was not there, and after a moment, a flask with a blue liquid that she quickly drank. Then, she let out a sigh.

"Ah, much better." She mumbled to herself, before heading out of the now ruined facility to catch up with Cora and Marybeth.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse