NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:08 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Epilogue: Rise of the Unsung Brother

Silence

Even though this was considered to be Alastir's Return Trip to Mortis, not all had been bright for neither Alastir or Satera on this dreary hour of hopelessness and despair. With the deaths of Shimura, Asumar, and Kazuko being so close to one another, it was beginning to affect even the Cosmic Force that made the Masaki Galaxy circulate undisturbed, Mortis was now nothing but a raging whirlwind of storms that not even the Primordials ever thought possible, but due to Asumar and Kazuko being the children of destiny, Alastir expected something like this happening to Mortis, which would soon mirror the number of devastating Cosmic Storms that would take place in the Masaki Galaxy "This is a nightmare..." Alastir pessimistically thought, his red and black eyes being devoid of all emotion, with sadness only being the Dark God's dominant emotion at the time. He could sense, no, he could feel the aftershock of the deaths of Shimura, Asumar, and Kazuko that affected the realm of Mortis, and by extension, the Masaki Galaxy itself.

Walking alongside the saddened Satera, who cared the unconscious Ryuichi in his hands, the two never even exchanged glances with one another, as they simply knew what was happening, Mortis was in the midst of a great disturbance as the Cosmic Force that kept it alive was beginning to shift rapidly, but neither of the two were sure that this change was going to be good or bad, all they knew was that young Ryuichi now had a uncertain future ahead, as did Alastir and Satera have to face soon enough "I wish that I could say something to ease this situation..." Satera said sullenly, looking down at the silently sleeping Ryuichi in his arms, a frown being plastered on the Elder God's face "But with the deaths of Shimura, Asumar, and Kazuko taking place in such a quick amount of time, we all know what is happening, the Cosmic Force that runs through this realm, as well as our Galaxy is trying to find a sense of balance in this vacuum of death, but it just can't find it. I can't even sense what lies ahead for our home anymore Alastir, our vision has been clouded by this massive shift, I suspect our defensive powers have also been interrupted as a result..." Satera continued to stare down at Ryuichi with a saddened expression on his face.

"Lord Satera!" Eldros cried out, landing with a worried expression on his face "There is a problem with the core of Mortis, the backlash of the cosmic forces in this galaxy is causing a chain reaction within the core." Now this caught both Satera and Alastir off guard, usually the Core of Mortis was always stable even if the cosmic force that drove the Masaki Galaxy was suffering a massive shift, but this was a rather special case, aside from Ryuichi and the Primordials, there was no one else who could utilize the power of the Cosmic Forces, and that was causing a major disturbance in the natural order of the Masaki Galaxy.

Before either of the two could respond, a massive pillar of energy shot up into the sky of Mortis and quite literally ripped through the empty Space-Time Continuum and out from the very core of the Masaki Galaxy. Not only was this a massive expulsion of energy from the core of Mortis, but the resulting shockwave was so great that Satera was sent backwards towards the wall of the Primordial Cathedral, holding onto the unconscious Ryuichi with everything he had, while Alastir anchored himself down onto the ground with his dark tendrils "What in the nine realms is going on here?!" Alastir exclaimed in utter astonishment as the full power of the Primordial Cosmic Force was being thrown around in every direction, this was something that he had never felt in his life, even his fight with Valka paled in comparison to such raw, unbridled power, however...

Alastir had the distinct impression that this display of power was simply to call forth something even greater...

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Lucien Gediminid

Only a few minutes have passed in this fight so far, and yet I already feel goosebumps. It's not very often that I get to fight someone I can use more than a bit of my power against. The last time that happened was with Gotenks, and that was crazy. I shouldn't expect this to grow as heavy, though. Tomia seemingly took care of my attack, then charged forward, sending her leg towards my chest. Oh, no, you're not going there. Too slow!

I moved my body back a little, avoiding the foot fairly handily, then grabbed onto the leg and stopped it from moving. Not today. I soon retaliated with tossing the Saiyan girl towards a boulder and following with an eye beam barrage.

"Lucien, use her inexperience as your advantage," Frank was commenting on the fight. "You overpower her, but training is much more valuable when you hear the opponent with something else than raw power."

"Master Frank, this is not the time!" I exclaimed. Don't get me out of focus!

Tomia:

The noise around her was nauseating, the sound barrier breaking around her as she crashed into the frozen earth, plowing through hundreds of feet of icy dirt. Coughing, Tomia bit her tongue as the urge to cry out gripped her, her bones and organs attempting to adjust to the trauma. For all the power she'd built up, it'd felt like it'd been forced out of her by the impact, Tomia choking on smoke as bolts of energy tore into the landscape, obscuring the Saiyan in dust and smoke.

Gingerly pulling herself free, Tomia braced herself as golden fire reignited around her, breaking through the cloud of dust like a beacon. Staring back at Lucien with Super Saiyan eyes, Tomia felt desperately at his energy for any sort of weakness. It went without saying that hers were obvious. She had no energy training, she had no proper martial arts training, and had never fought for a prolonged period as a Super Saiyan. While the other Saiyan seemed to be holding back the lions share of his own energies.

'But Father wouldn't give up.' Clenching her fists, Tomia rushed forward in a single motion, the trees and frozen grass blurring around her as she bounded into the air, the Hybrid let the momentum of her energy carry her forward, she thrust both hands into Luciens chest, her body angled towards the sky as volatile energy pulsed in her hands, begging to be set free. To be given shape.

All Tomia heard was the pulse of energy, before the force of her own attack threw her backwards, the furious noise of her energy drowning out the noise around her. This wasn't a concentrated attack like the ones her father used. Tomia couldn't control her energy that well. The purple bolt that burst from Tomia's hands was a sea of energy, furious and uncontrollable.

Lucien Gediminid

Oh. Oh. Did I hit her back too hard? Her body punched through the frozen and snowy ground in quite a brutal fashion - perhaps I miscalculated and used too much of my strength... She looks pretty hurt, but she's still a Super Saiyan. If I understand that transformation correctly, you have to be healthy enough to maintain the state - so she's not dead or knocked out or anything... My doubts were soon cleared out as Tomia suddenly slammed both of her fists into my chest, knocking me back a dozen meters.

That was... tough. I actually felt that strike, and staggered a bit. Her combo seemingly wasn't over yet, too, as she soon fired a golden beam of some sorts. Wow. She can actually do that. That attack was pretty tough, I shouldn't let it hit me... My arms stretched forward and slammed into the blast, and, within a few seconds, the attack disappeared, while I felt rejuvenated and even temporarily stronger. It's the energy absorption thing I have - I used it against Gotenks, he sure was surprised. Maybe some Saiyans can't do that. Neverthless, I retaliated by firing a small, but much more focused one-handed golden beam of my own at her.

"You didn't tell me you can do that." Frank continued commenting.

"I thought all Saiyans can absorb energy, so you would know already..." I replied.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:15 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Jamie listened to Luna as she explained that she was not only a newcomer to New York, but also an alien, having come to Earth from a distant planet. Despite herself, she was somewhat surprised, as even though she knew that the presence of alien beings, especially those who looked fairly similar to humans, was at an all time high on Earth, this was still the first time that she had met one of them in person. The experience was more akin to meeting a Chinese or Egyptian or otherwise foreign person, rather than the actual impact of meeting a person from a rock more or less as massive as Earth, hundreds or thousands of lightyears away. She was pleasantly surprised, but frowned as she heard Luna call Earth primitive. Sure humans weren't as advanced as other species out there, but that was still uncalled for.

The girl's frown did not fade away as she continued listening to Luna, simply staring ahead through her shades, narrowing her eyes a little when the green-haired woman made a bunch of ugly modifications to the arm cannon and had it fire, only to give a long and boring explanation on how it worked afterwards. By the time Luna finished, the Final Boss yawned a little.

"Oh, whoops. Sorry, I just don't really dig all this nerdy stuff. I'm more of a gamer." The black-haired girl stated, before waving off the modified arm cannon. "Anyways, you said that thing's after you? Maybe you'd like to meet my friends then? I don't think they'll refuse to help you. Who knows, you might even like them." She offered, before moving to lead the way. "I just have one question, though." Jamie said, and then took of her glasses before looking at Luna.

"Why'd you let me win?" She smiled.

And with that said, she led the way to the Justice Queens tower in the heart of New York.

Luna

"Nerdy stuff? This is common knowledge, I haven't even begun with nerdy stuff yet. Whatever. And sure, sounds like fun having people help me fend off Jylt, not sure what he's after, not sure he knows himself, he doesn't seem to have the brainpower to do much planning. Or maybe he just thinks I taste great. Again, whatever." So, she did realize I was holding back at the end so she could win, okidoki, time for a lie to cover up the lie. "Winning is fun, and I am competitive, but I winning, even on small scale things brings attention and before my buddy busted in here to try and kill me I was trying to keep a low profile, somewhat low at least. People rarely remember number 2, it's all about 1."

That should be good enough "So, you are the other finalist after all, I suspected something like that. You didn't seem scared or anything when Jylt arrived, just very surprised something like that happened. So considering that it was logical that you are accustomed to something like that, and almost as soon as the finalist left you arrived so. In any case, thanks for the offer of help, and the offer to meet friends that can help, I can use help. All 4 of me thanks you." Okidoki, first part of the infiltration successful, this is going to be so fun, I hope.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:51 am

DeeDee

Working out some frustration, that's what the arena combat in the Devil's Den is all about, roaring fans or just random drunks loving to see a fight between superhumans. No limit on how far you can go as the technology and magic of the Den keeps everyone alive and makes sure no harm can come to spectators or the Den itself. This is a no limits fight and I was beating everyone facing me, whether they come in groups or alone. Not only was this great as a distraction but it was time to test just how strong this demonic form is.

After having beaten a dozen of competitors without to much of an effort they started trying this as a group. The betting had lead to some sort of special wager, people can keep coming in the ring after paying some sort of entree fee that nobody really decided on but just sort off happened. And the one taking down the Devil in the ring could take it all, and so far the pot had grown to a nice amount. The current group was a mixture of strong guys, long range fighters and tactical thinkers planning a counterattack. The fight started with one off their strong guys slamming the ground causing it to break open forming a new canyon.

To bad for him I can fly, this was probably meant as a first attempt to simply let gravity take care of me. That said I probably wouldn't even be hurt by the fall. I quickly retaliated by casting a magical storm "Sanguinar Temperus" I shouted as the area around me got saturated with magic which caused strong winds to appear which quickly form blood-red tornadoes tearing up the land. But from the looks of it this was only inconveniencing them, not really blowing any of them away. One of their ranged fighters began to glow with strange patterns covering his skin. As the glow began to become blinding he erupted in energy, enough energy to stop all the tornadoes and force me to shield myself.

It looked like an all around attack, the kind that would also harm his allies but it seemed to be a special kind of energy, almost a sentient form, one that could avoid targets it did not wish to harm and focus itself on everything else, in this case, me and the tornadoes I created. The magical barrier I created was holding though even though everything else was being torn apart. If they want to fight as a group, fine, let's fight as a group "Porta Inferni" The ground began to glow a hellish red as a demonic arm began crawling out of it. The demons from my realm began climbing out, in this case it was the war loving clan that arrived. They didn't need orders, they knew they would only be summoned to fight and even if they weren't they'd still fight because that's all they ever want to do.

The demons were a match for their powerhouses, but this still left their tactical heads and ranged members unharmed. Soon I found myself barraged from energy from all sides, but enough was enough. Let's stop playing around and see just how much I am capable off, let's push myself to my limit and put every bit of energy I have in this next attack! "Ignis! ... Exitium! ... Finis! ... Ruina!" The world around us began to shake as everything began to heat up to a tremendous level, it wasn't affecting me but it was affecting them. Before you knew it the stone floor was beginning to melt and even the demons were beginning to find discomfort in the heat and returned to their home, the contestants themselves had already succumbed and the devil's Den's technology got them out of the arena, and brought them back to full health outside of the arena.

But the spell was still continuing, and the temperature was still rising, at this point it was reaching further than I could see, so I had to see further. "Visus procul!" A spell granting me sight from another place, and the place I chose was high above, out of orbit, I wanted to see the full scale of my spell. The entire planet of this dimension had begun heating up to the point it was even overheating the core. It only took a couple of minutes before the planets core gave and blew up. I guess that was a great time to test my shielding, they took a good beating and began to crack, at the end the shield completely broke and I had sustained a good amount of damage. But I was still standing capable of healing myself and continuing the fight. Even if that did take a giant chunk of my magical reserves.

That said blowing up a planet is a good way to get rid off all that pent up frustration, so I left the arena, took my winning and decided to try and get drunk to make sure this day couldn't get any better. To make sure people who fought me and the spectators felt the same I raised my arm while holding the money from my victories "Next 15 minutes, rounds are on me, drink as much you want of whatever you want!" This was instantly accepted with loud roars and cheers and people rushing to the bar.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:29 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

The noise around her was nauseating, the sound barrier breaking around her as she crashed into the frozen earth, plowing through hundreds of feet of icy dirt. Coughing, Tomia bit her tongue as the urge to cry out gripped her, her bones and organs attempting to adjust to the trauma. For all the power she'd built up, it'd felt like it'd been forced out of her by the impact, Tomia choking on smoke as bolts of energy tore into the landscape, obscuring the Saiyan in dust and smoke.

Gingerly pulling herself free, Tomia braced herself as golden fire reignited around her, breaking through the cloud of dust like a beacon. Staring back at Lucien with Super Saiyan eyes, Tomia felt desperately at his energy for any sort of weakness. It went without saying that hers were obvious. She had no energy training, she had no proper martial arts training, and had never fought for a prolonged period as a Super Saiyan. While the other Saiyan seemed to be holding back the lions share of his own energies.

'But Father wouldn't give up.' Clenching her fists, Tomia rushed forward in a single motion, the trees and frozen grass blurring around her as she bounded into the air, the Hybrid let the momentum of her energy carry her forward, she thrust both hands into Luciens chest, her body angled towards the sky as volatile energy pulsed in her hands, begging to be set free. To be given shape.

All Tomia heard was the pulse of energy, before the force of her own attack threw her backwards, the furious noise of her energy drowning out the noise around her. This wasn't a concentrated attack like the ones her father used. Tomia couldn't control her energy that well. The purple bolt that burst from Tomia's hands was a sea of energy, furious and uncontrollable.

Lucien Gediminid

Oh. Oh. Did I hit her back too hard? Her body punched through the frozen and snowy ground in quite a brutal fashion - perhaps I miscalculated and used too much of my strength... She looks pretty hurt, but she's still a Super Saiyan. If I understand that transformation correctly, you have to be healthy enough to maintain the state - so she's not dead or knocked out or anything... My doubts were soon cleared out as Tomia suddenly slammed both of her fists into my chest, knocking me back a dozen meters.

That was... tough. I actually felt that strike, and staggered a bit. Her combo seemingly wasn't over yet, too, as she soon fired a golden beam of some sorts. Wow. She can actually do that. That attack was pretty tough, I shouldn't let it hit me... My arms stretched forward and slammed into the blast, and, within a few seconds, the attack disappeared, while I felt rejuvenated and even temporarily stronger. It's the energy absorption thing I have - I used it against Gotenks, he sure was surprised. Maybe some Saiyans can't do that. Neverthless, I retaliated by firing a small, but much more focused one-handed golden beam of my own at her.

"I thought all Saiyans can absorb energy, so you would know already..." I replied.

Tomia:

Falling back, Tomia labored as her Super Saiyan hair fell back to black. Twisting in the air, the Hybrid pirouetted around the scalding golden bolt.

How? Tomia had thrown everything she had into a single blast. She had felt the power itself, and she and thrown it directly into the older Saiyans chest. With wobbly legs, Tomia turned to look at Lucien.

" How are you so strong?"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:36 am

Rin Tarla
5 weeks later

The room was finally completely soundproof, a radio playing in the hall on the loudest setting and I couldn't hear a thing inside. Same test with the radio inside the room and me under the shower, nothing, perfect. My little own room of silence. Ooh, let's test the closet! I picked up the radio and ran over to the closet, but when I opened it, it was filled completely with something I don't remember buying, why do I have so many of this? Maybe the rest of the tower knows. I put down the radio and ran outside of my room, once outside I could hear the sounds from the tower and knew where everyone was, everyone except Xyri, she has natural stealth physiology for my power. Didn't matter right now, I learned how to broadcast my voice to all the corners of the tower making a clear sound that isn't to loud or to soft.

"Hey everyone, Rin here, I was doing some sound experiments and discovered I have a closet filled, completely, to the top, with buckets of paint. Was I planning to paint something and did I forget or are we stocking up on paint for some reason? For anyone with more information about this, I'll be in my room, not hearing anything you say, I love my room, it's so silent in there, all I hear is my own body fluids, heartbeat, muscle movement, the electricity in my own brain and the insects in my fridge, ..., I need to clean my fridge."

And just like that I walked back in to my room and began cleaning out the fridge, I rarely use this thing why is it filled with food?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:11 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Tomia:

Falling back, Tomia labored as her Super Saiyan hair fell back to black. Twisting in the air, the Hybrid pirouetted around the scalding golden bolt.

How? Tomia had thrown everything she had into a single blast. She had felt the power itself, and she and thrown it directly into the older Saiyans chest. With wobbly legs, Tomia turned to look at Lucien.

Lucien Gediminid

Oh. The spar is over, right? She dodged my attack... but she went back into her base form. I couldn't see her aura anymore, and her power dwindled. Soon, I closed my eyes and calmed my body down, instantly dropping the Super Saiyan transformation, then opened them again and landed in front of the Saiyan girl. How am I so strong? Wow, that's a weird question.

I shrugged, then replied with:

"I dunno. I guess it has something to do with how I came to be... My father always told me that I was born naturally stronger than most."

The sun in the sky was slowly rising upwards, and the air got a little warmer, to the point where it was actually bearable to a normal human person. I'm more or less used to this level of extreme cold - after all, I once trained in such temperatures, too - but it's still nice to not be freezing all the time. My feet automatically absorbed a little bit of rock and gravel to rejuvenate me as soon as I stepped on the ground, while Frank finally approached the two of us, asking:

"Are you done?"

"I suppose." I replied.

"Good. You both need some serious practice. Lucien, you rely on your powers too much instead of skill. Tomia, you're too inexperienced and not even trained properly. I don't have much to do on my free time, so I can give a few lessons on how to overcome these problems - but not on Mondays, because that's when they do book fairs in Vilnius, and I don't want to miss out. Are you fine with that?"

"Ah, yeah!" I exclaimed. "I'm ready for anything you throw at me! What about you, Tomia?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

Oh. The spar is over, right? She dodged my attack... but she went back into her base form. I couldn't see her aura anymore, and her power dwindled. Soon, I closed my eyes and calmed my body down, instantly dropping the Super Saiyan transformation, then opened them again and landed in front of the Saiyan girl. How am I so strong? Wow, that's a weird question.

"I dunno. I guess it has something to do with how I came to be... My father always told me that I was born naturally stronger than most."

The sun in the sky was slowly rising upwards, and the air got a little warmer, to the point where it was actually bearable to a normal human person. I'm more or less used to this level of extreme cold - after all, I once trained in such temperatures, too - but it's still nice to not be freezing all the time. My feet automatically absorbed a little bit of rock and gravel to rejuvenate me as soon as I stepped on the ground, while Frank finally approached the two of us, asking:

"Are you done?"

"I suppose." I replied.

"Good. You both need some serious practice. Lucien, you rely on your powers too much instead of skill. Tomia, you're too inexperienced and not even trained properly. I don't have much to do on my free time, so I can give a few lessons on how to overcome these problems - but not on Mondays, because that's when they do book fairs in Vilnius, and I don't want to miss out. Are you fine with that?"

"Ah, yeah!" I exclaimed. "I'm ready for anything you throw at me! What about you, Tomia?"

Tomia:

The response was a tired smile before she nodded at him." Yeah! Maybe I'll even get as strong as you."

Nothing was going to be the same anymore. She was going to be a warrior soon, like Saiyans were supposed to be. She wasn't going to be some scared little girl anymore, she wasn't going to need people to save her. She would be the one saving people.

Before she'd have been scared to even transform, but now, things were very different. But right now, she hadn't just ascended, but she had fought as a Super Saiyan, and have even managed to strike her sparring partner. Which was good enough for her.

" What's that form you had earlier?" Tomia asked after a minute." The one with sharper hair and lightning."

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Cataclysm 4

Chad

The Dark Lord looked around at the now devastated and majorly destroyed Dathomiri forces, nodding. The Dark Lord turned his head back to craig, "My Dear Craig, signal your comrades to regroup, it's high time we took the fight to the Dathomiri". Dark Lord aimed his Mace at a large clearing of ground infront of them, creating a massive portal of Void magic, "This Portal will lead to one of the main hangars of the Dathomiri mothership, once you enter it, it's probably best to Destroy everything of Dathomiri origin in sight". The Dark Lord trotted off to their right, hopefully by this time the gathered heroes would've formed up to move in, "Now, I must be off, The other main front needs me". The Dark Lord dissipated into embers of Dark Magic, which disintegrated in the air.

Washington DC

Maeya shouted a vicious war cry, as she charged ahead at the coalition force, the Dathomiri troops charging behind her. Superman and John Stewart quickly took to the air after Guardian was blown back, slamming into Maeya causing a slight shock wave. Maeya was quickly to beat on Superman, her strength not hurting him badly, but keeping him stunned, John Stewart materialized a train which crashing into Maeya, slamming her into the ground. Maeya blasted out, flying up she fired a concentrated beam of energy knocking John back, Superman rushed forward, firing his heat vision, Maeya was able to majorly shield herself with her armor. Maeya and Superman locked hands, Maeya pushing forward viciously, "Look, 'Maeya', You're mind controlled and I don't want to hurt you, but I'll do what I have to", Maeya grinned, "I'll beat you so hard, your dead plant will feel it". Maeya then grabbed Superman's shoulders, spinning and using her super strength, she threw him, causing Superman to crash through a small apartment building, through a fountain, and into a large Car Semi.

Guardian groaned, 'Dammit, should've remembered she has energy projection', Maeya sat up shacking her head she looked around. Guardian sat up, Maria Hill yelling at him while firing her rifle, "get up Dammit, we need you, and we're overwhelmed". Guardian stood up, looking around his vision straightened out, only for him to see the large amount of Dathomiri forces fighting the severely overwhelmed Coalition force. "Where's Maeya?", "You mean that b*tch, she's currently fighting superman", Guardian didn't need to ask, as he saw Superman get thrown through an apartment building, Maeya snickering afterwards. "Alright, that's it", Guardian jetted upwards, slamming into Maeya, Guardian changed the trajectory, flying and pushing Maeya, slamming down into the ground at top speeds. Guardian hovered in place, Maeya shaking her head as she stood up, "Finally took off the Kid Gloves, Boy Scout?", Maeya grinned.

Guardian flew forward, Maeya fired an Energy beam, Guardian dodged it mid air, slamming into her, severely denting the Dathomiri Armor. "I'm sick!.." Guardian grabbed a street pole, hitting Maeya with the brunt of it, "Of Everyone!..." Guardian swung it at her again, "Calling me!..." Guardian slammed it down veritcally onto Maeya, "BOYSCOUT!" Guardian then hit Maeya with the last part of the street pole, vertically up, causing her to be flung across the battlefield, slamming through 2 Dathomiri Warhounds, and crashing through a Dathomiri Infantrymen legion. Guardian jetted after her, landing in the path of destruction, all around him the Dathomiri soldiers took aim at him. Guardian was about to start taking down all of them, but then, a streak of Red and Yellow zoomed past everyone of them, taking away their guns. Guardian heard a whistle behind him, he turned to see flash, sitting atop a pile of Dathomiri rifles, "I got yah back G!", Flash said making an OK gesture. Guardian nodded, walking forward he stood above a beaten Maeya, though most of the damage was to her armor, "Sorry Maeya" he said, grabbing her by the collar of her armor.

"Kill me, you WIMP!" She said viciously, splashing some of her blood on Guardian's suit, "never..." Guardian said coldly, ripping off the breastplate of the armor, disabling it. Just as he did, Maeya was knocked unconscious, as the mind control properties of the armor gave way, letting her seep into uncnciousness. Guardian caught Maeya just as she did, Guardian quickly flew back over to maria who set down her weapon on a fallen pillar, "here, get her to saftey hill",Guardian handed over Maeya, who was in deep sleep, "She gonna kill us?" Hill asked raising an eyebrow. Guardian shook his head, "trust me, she's fine", Maria stared past Guardian "LOOK OUT" she shouted as a heavy amount of Dathomiri Artillery fire fell down on them down on them. Just as Guardian was ready to try to fly up and catch the artillery fire, the vast majority of it was blocked by a magic based shield, and The Dark Lord appeared beside them.

"Guardian, it's been a while" The Dark Lord said nonchalantly to Guardian, Guardian peered over at Dark Lord, furrowing his eyebrows.
"You...",
Maria set Maeya down on a stretcher, picking up her rifle and keeping it at the ready, "Who're you",
Dark Lord sighed, "I've already said all of this, but I'll keep it short. I am The Dark Lord, ruler of the void, and Under the objective of keeping Earth from the grasp of a greedy alien warlord, I'm here to give you an advantage",
Maria raised an eyebrow, "What type of Advantage?",
"I can open a direct portal to the inside of the, currently, impermeable Dathomiri mothership. It would allow you, and your heavy hitters, a key advantage to strike at the Dathomiri crippling them. Your Knight comrade has already taken the liberty of getting to the motherhip",
Guardian raised his eyebrows, then dropped them back down as he grabbed The Dark Lord by the collar of his armor, "The Knight's been missing for hours, Where is he?!".
The Dark Lord snickered, "He's already taken the initiative, and is taking the fight to the heart of this invasion plague himself. However I'd get there quickly, he won't last long",
Guardian raised his eyebrows in shock, "No, he wouldn't......it's suicide",
"This is the same man who gambled with the Alien Warlord with a planet's worth of Warheads and Destructive Laser vision to his eyes, however that's not relevant now, What is, is that you need this play crucially",

uardian peered over to hill who nodded, radioing the SHIELD forces, ["All SHIELD Assault forces, press the Teleportation Matrix, Helicarrier's circle overhead and firebomb the Dathomiri forces"]. Maria got off her comms and turned to Guardian, "Just bought you guys a good amount of minutes, now get the hell in their and give them Hell", Guardian nodded as he set Dark Lord down. The Dark Lord opened the incredibly large Void portal, Superman, John Stewart, and Wonder Woman joining them. "We're heading in?" Superman asked, Guardian gestured to the portal, "You're the League, I'll follow you", Wonder Woman nodded, flying in first, with Superman, Guardian, and many other Justice Leaguers following them.

Catarock's Mothership, control room
Catarock sat at his large terminal, monitoring the quickly changing ratio of victories and losses throughout the Battlefield on Earth. "The Earthlings will not be able to fight for much longer, my horde will envelope them, their planet, and their free will". Just as he sat back, the sliding door behind his chair opened, Catarock sat there, knowing who it was, "I thought you would've bleed to death", the two Dathomiri guards fell as the door fully opened, laying unconscious on the floor. "You should've known by now that i'm not that easily killed" The Knight half staggered in, clutching the pistol in his right hand. The Dathomiri woman Theresia appeared on The Knight's left charging up her beams, "NO ONE DARES TO TOUCH OUR LORD CATAROC-" The Knight punched directly left, hitting Theresia directly in the face, causing her to slam back into the nearby wall, and slowly slide down, unconscious.

Catarock turned around on his cair, staring own The Knight, even sitting he was much taller than The Knight, "Strange, all that Honor and you punch a female". The Knight exhaled hoarsely, "Justice is Unisex". The Knight walked forward, his injuries causing a slight limp, even with him trying to conceal it, "You look....How I feel", he said, still clutching the pistol.

"You shouldn't have Invaded earth",
"It is Earth's destiny to be invaded, and with our successful invasion, The Dathomiri will be rulers of this universe, and then soon, the multiverse",
"Even with their 'Defenders' now in your own Mothership?",
"It matters not, they will all die",
"I made a promise about firearms Catarock",
Catarock continued to stare, Just as The Knight aimed the Dathomiri Pistol at Catarock "But I'm willing to make a very special exception, for you, and Earth".
Catarock snickered at the meer thought of this vigilante with a Pistol threatening him,
"You know this bullet, you made it. Dylithium and Radion, deadly to you Catarock",
Catarock immediately stopped snickering, staring back up at The Knight, "You have..",
"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" The Knight shouted, through all of the pain, the weariness, and the anger, it echoed through the room.
"Little mortal", Catarock's eyes glowed, strangely unlike last time they weren't red from the heat vision, they were a strange purple glow.
The Knight kept aim, straight for Catarock's heart, "Do you really think you can outrace my Heat Equation".

The Knight scowled, and with his final, powerful stance at staring down Catarock, he said,
"Try me",

The Knight then fired the bullet, as it left the gun, and raced towards Catarock, In return Catarock fired his strange Heat Vision as it blasted Towards The Knight. The bullet sailed straight between the Blasts, trailing down, it smashed through Catarock's armor, hitting the section of his Chest Cavity his heart was in. "AURGH" Catarock screamed in pain, the gratifying sound caused The knight's angered demeanor to calm down, The Knight exhaled as The Heat vision sailed straight for him.

"Gotchya", The Heat Vision the hit The Knight directly, sending him flying back, slamming into the metal wall. as The Knight's armor smoked, with burn scorches all over the front of him, he dropped down forward, lifeless and limp.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:55 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:---

"Y-yes, thank you, thank you!" The old Namekian replied, before ushering the few survivors of the village to escape.

"Hmm... You don't wanna split up? I thought you wanted to hurry up finding the Dragon Balls, but okay." Black Sun stated in response to Prototype after he said that they should go to the cave with the Dragon Ball together. Seeing the civilians attempting to retreat, she sheathed her viridian sword and dropped her solar energy shield, instead sending forth a barrage of spear-shaped projectiles made of solar energy, each of them exploding with great force as they hit the ground. Not many of them actually managed to hit or damage an enemy, but that was not what she was aiming for; she wanted to put the PTO troopers on edge and have them try to get behind some cover instead of taking shots at the Namekians, and in that regard, she was succeeding, as the powerful explosions caused the soldiers to back off or focus their fire on her, though any blasts fired at her collided with her own before reaching her.

"Still, go on ahead. I'm sure there's more meatbags in the cave." The Artisan Cyborg urged. Indeed, though a few of the PTO soldiers present had already been defeated, several more were present, and a few dozen at least were making a tactical retreat towards the cave, in order to both steal the Dragon Ball and protect it and themselves from the new threat that was the pair of mechanical humanoids.

Tomia wrote:---

"No problem, leave it to me!" Jamie said, perhaps a bit more enthusiastically than she should have, though she was simply excited to be able to do something for the good of the mission at last. Holding up a finger and signalling for the group to wait a moment as she shoved her hand into her jacket to search for something in its inner pockets, her gray alien ring glowing for a moment before being obscured by the purple cloth. She seemingly struggled for a few moments, but eventually, she smiled. "A-ha!" She called out triumphantly as she pulled out a small, greenish object, clearly technological in its nature, which she handed to Jamie.

"Just make sure that gets planted on the truck, and we'll be able to find it." The black-haired girl assured.

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah gritted her teeth as she felt Hannah putting her down, the pain having dulled slightly but still very intense, if bearable. As Samantha approached, however, she did not react, simply allowing herself to be diagnosed and then accepting the potion that was poured down her throat, not even pausing at the horrid taste. The pain and the shock of John's loss and the realization of the wizard's plot had her far too distracted to pay much attention to her senses at the moment, though she did note that just a few moments after drinking Sam's potion she began to feel better, the pain subsiding far more swiftly than it would have on its own. A few moments more, and the eldest of the Grimm sisters was able to stand up, although with some effort and supporting herself on her younger sister.

"I... We... No, I need to get stronger." She mumbled, saying nothing more. For the longest time she had been able to keep her sisters safe and more or less comfortable with her gifts, and she had grown complacent, but now she realized that she couldn't simply rely on what she had to make things better, not with threats like the wizard running around. She had to become stronger, much stronger, if she wanted to protect her sisters and rescue John.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:21 pm

IJ4K

Del sat in the security room with her eye's closed, medium length hair worn down, uniform wrinkled and sloppily thrown on. She was supposed to be at the bridge for launch, but she didn't care much for the formalities within the military, a trait that had earned her many scolding a and slaps on the wrist. It was probably the main reason she hasn't risen past her current rank, besides the implications of her... unique, abilities. The only reason the higher ups even bothered to keep her around was because what she lacked in respect for formalities and etiquette was made up for by a singular determination to complete whatever task was set before her. That didn't get her out of the wringing she would probably get from one of the commanding officers on board. She had absentmindedly watched the launch proceedings through the ship cameras she was currently inhabiting at the same time as her normal body, and had seen the empty space next to the other security lieutenants that was obviously meant for her. No doubt there would be someone looking for her within the hour.

Meanwhile, she would be extending her being into the ship for the first time. One of the many advantages to having her on the security team was that she could constantly monitor everything going on, and she took full advantage of that trait. They did try and keep her out of certain systems, such as navigation, life support, and crucial parts of the engine. While she could monitor access to them, the idea of her being able to single handedly control the entirety of the ship didn't appeal to the chain of command, and she was locked out accordingly. It didn't bother Del though. They could put up the latest security measures, they could try and keep up with her skills in decryption and hacking, but in the end she was better. A sentient quantum computer wasn't something that was just kept up with, and she was intent on proving that completely. Once she could take control, no one would be setting a toe outside their boundaries. Not even the captain.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Messiah Complex
Seven Years Ago

Upon the isolated kingdom of Madworld existed the most brutal dictatorship known to Parahuman kind, a force of absolute authority and control over every waking moment of one's’ life under the heel of Sovereign, King of the Parahumans. Wielding the power of Positrons, the antimatter equivalent of Electrons, Sovereign knew no equal in power nor plotting, with ready hands and a sound mind, he ensured all threats to his throne were eliminated before they could rise.

Yet, there was one credible threat that he did not push out and away from the throne. In fact, Sovereign kept him close, in order to strike him down at a moment's’ notice. To that end, that young man was elevated to the position of Royal Guard - One of the most well-trained and equipped sections of the Forever Knights. He would serve with distinction, with physical prowess and powers to match. This was Maxwell Morningstar only seven years ago.

Night had fallen, and the Royal Guard had escaped from Sovereign’s palace when he was to be sleeping, travelling some ways until he reached a large estate on the outskirts of Mad City, the lights of the town shining almost as brightly as the moon overhead. Entering the compound and scaling the walls like a well-versed cat burglar, he tapped on a single window several stories above the ground. A well-toned girl with short hair opened it, the two sharing a brief glance in the darkness.

“Couldn’t use the front door?” She asked in a whisper. She was Valerie Valentine, off for four weeks from the Forever Knights for vacation, and was spending the night in her childhood room on her family’s estate.

“And let Valor tear my head off?” He asked back with a smile. “I think he might suspect something… Even if I wanted to visit Ken.” The young Maxwell explained, Val suddenly grabbing onto him in a tight hug. He was a bit surprised, but wrapped his arms around her as well.

“It’s okay. Daddy likes you…” She explained, but looked off to the side in the darkness. “He might get a little heated sometimes, but he just wants to protect me.”

“From strangers coming into your room at night?” Maxwell asked with a smirk, Val shooting him a death glare. “C’mon, that was funny. You ready to go?” He asked, Val nodding, grabbing a hooded coat hanging off of a chair in her room. With that, the two young adults disappeared through Val’s window, ready for a night on the town. The two flew for some ways, but put their feet on the ground when they were far enough from the Valentine Family’s compound, flight at night against the law at that time.

Walking together, the two began to chat and talk. “I’ve missed you ever since you went to work at the palace.” Val admitted, “I’ve put in my paperwork to apply, but they haven’t got back to me yet.” She sighed, tightening her hands in her jacket pockets. “I don’t think they want me that far up in command.” Maxwell remained silent, walking alongside Val as they let the starry night sky and the lights of the city be their guide.

“It’s not somewhere you want to work, Val.” Max sighed, “I was promoted and never even applied, I didn’t want to go to the throne. Everything’s so tense and it’s just… So stressful over there. I wish I was back in the Knights as a Paladin, that way I can be in our section again.”

“I know, but it’s something you couldn’t refuse. I don’t blame you…” She said, trailing off, Max looking at Val’s face as it locked eyes with the sidewalk. A sense of shame and guilt washed over him. He wanted to grab onto Val and shout that he would give anything to go back to how things used to be, but he settled for muttering a curse word under his breath. The two walked along a pathway in a park overlooking the downtown area of Mad City, looking from the city lights to the lights of the stars overhead.

However, looking up at the night sky one more time yielded a bright blue star, glowing and flickering brightly. Max and Val stopped to observe it, glancing at one another, confused at what they were seeing. The star seemed to approach closer to Madworld before stopping for a brief moment mid-air. As the duo stared on, the object sent sudden and violent shockwaves across the sky and continued to move toward the island. “What the hell?” Val muttered, while Max’s face grew grim and white. “What happened?” She demanded, crouching down against the shockwaves.

“Whatever it is…” Max said, rising up to stare at the falling star, “It tore through the Wall.”
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Siliarba wrote:Rin Tarla
5 weeks later

The room was finally completely soundproof, a radio playing in the hall on the loudest setting and I couldn't hear a thing inside. Same test with the radio inside the room and me under the shower, nothing, perfect. My little own room of silence. Ooh, let's test the closet! I picked up the radio and ran over to the closet, but when I opened it, it was filled completely with something I don't remember buying, why do I have so many of this? Maybe the rest of the tower knows. I put down the radio and ran outside of my room, once outside I could hear the sounds from the tower and knew where everyone was, everyone except Xyri, she has natural stealth physiology for my power. Didn't matter right now, I learned how to broadcast my voice to all the corners of the tower making a clear sound that isn't to loud or to soft.

"Hey everyone, Rin here, I was doing some sound experiments and discovered I have a closet filled, completely, to the top, with buckets of paint. Was I planning to paint something and did I forget or are we stocking up on paint for some reason? For anyone with more information about this, I'll be in my room, not hearing anything you say, I love my room, it's so silent in there, all I hear is my own body fluids, heartbeat, muscle movement, the electricity in my own brain and the insects in my fridge, ..., I need to clean my fridge."

And just like that I walked back in to my room and began cleaning out the fridge, I rarely use this thing why is it filled with food?

Suddenly from out of the door lock came a pouring of slime as Xyri worked her way through the door lock. It would take a while for her to get all the way through, after all she was eight foot tall trying to get through a very small and complex lock. The door may very well have been open too, so Xyri might have been going through all that trouble unessecarily, but at least it was good practice for reshaping herself. After a little while she fed herself fully through the door and reformed into her usual slime girl form. This time though she had a small slime bow in her hair.

"I heard you have food that you no longer need in your fridge." Spoke Xyri with a wide hungry grin. "I wouldn't mind eating all- I mean helping you with that."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:40 pm

David sat at the edge of a building looking down at the police station. It's time to find out who could have killed them, He thought. There was a database that held information about every case. It's now or never, David thought. He leaped off of the building, the air rushing in his face. He then flew into the station as fast he could. Once he was inside, he created afterimages. For every afterimage he created, he chopped a pressure point on one of the cops bodies, knocking them out.
Once he saw most of them were knocked out, he looked into the database. **Fingerprint ID Required**, it read. He picked up the moaning body of a cop, and put their thumb up to the fingerprint scanner. It then read, **ID Accepted**. It then showed a record of all the crimes committed in recorded history. David scrolled through. Murder in East City...One week ago... BINGO! He thought as he found the record for his parents death. Robbery turned to murder...Suspect resides in Gotham City. "FREEZE!" A cop yelled, aiming a handgun at him. His hands were shaking, so the cop was scared. David was surprised as he turned around.
"Put the gun down." David told the fearful cop.
"NO!" The cop generated some courage to say. "Put your hand behind your-" At that instant, David chopped a vein in the cop's neck, knocking him out. He told him a silent apology as he put him down. Before David could attract more attention to himself, he flew off towards Gotham City.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:04 pm

"You are insane." The Queen of the Inhumans said quite flatly.

"Only a little bit, probably from all the blows to the head. Besides the point. You said you wanted Big Blue to be assertive. You just gotta put him in a position where he chooses to kick ass rather you trying to make him. When he sees himself kicking ass because he chose to do it, he'll see that he doesn't have to be scared of his powers." She explained. "I don't see how you're not getting this. All it takes is a little planning. He knows how to tell people no... Kind of. I almost got him naked just by asking, but that's a story for another day." Once she told Medusa that, Medusa gave her a very strange look. "Look, I just wanted- Nevermind. Here's the plan. You need to die."

"Excuse me?"

"Not for real obviously. We fake your death, get your royal ensemble to convince Otis to take over as king. Then we have to hope and pray that Blondie is willing to cooperate. Hopefully before we fake your death. Anyways. We get Blondie to be a dick to him. Shouldn't be too hard, dude's a friggin' robot with skin. Anyways. We get him to be such a dick to Blue that we get him to snap and smack blondie around." She said, highly confident in her plan. "Any questions?"

"Many. If by blondie, you mean Xander, I don't think it would be hard to convince him to go along with the plan. The problem is, if Bolt finds out that we lied to him. He will not be happy."

"Then we don't spin it as lying to the guy. If he passes, then we give him lots off good feelings and junk food. Tell him that he did it and was awesome and all that fun stuff. He's a nice guy. He'll understand."

"And if he doesn't?"

"We may want to look up funeral homes. Anyways, I can't fly, so I need you to take me to Blondie so we can get this show on the road. It's time to make him a man!" She shouted. Medusa thought it over for a moment. Otis wasn't known for being angry. At the worst, he was snippy and irritated. She couldn't believe she was getting involved in a plan that involved what amounted to psychologically torturing a god. As soon as she and Felicity stepped outside, Felicity was immediately struck by a bright purple flash of lightning. What was weird was that there was no thunder accompanying the strike. It was completely silent.

Minus her twitching and the sound of sizzling.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:04 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

"Are you done?"

"I suppose." I replied.

Tomia:

The response was a tired smile before she nodded at him." Yeah! Maybe I'll even get as strong as you."

Nothing was going to be the same anymore. She was going to be a warrior soon, like Saiyans were supposed to be. She wasn't going to be some scared little girl anymore, she wasn't going to need people to save her. She would be the one saving people.

Before she'd have been scared to even transform, but now, things were very different. But right now, she hadn't just ascended, but she had fought as a Super Saiyan, and have even managed to strike her sparring partner. Which was good enough for her.

" What's that form you had earlier?" Tomia asked after a minute." The one with sharper hair and lightning."

Lucien Gediminid

"For a moment there, I almost thought you'd say no," I commented and smiled after the girl agreed to the training. So, things are going to change for quite a while... We have a new person to get acquainted to, and the first time that I get some orderly training with worthwhile sparring partners. My human dad would sometimes bring a peasant or a training dummy to try my new attacks on, but it's not as good as someone you can actually use a portion of your power against.

"Well, just tell me whenever you want to start. Preferably soon enough." Frank spoke, then leaped back and went to his usual business - standing around and doing nothing. How come he doesn't get bored from that? Oh, Tomia is asking me a question? I turned my head towards her and replied with:

"Oh, that? It's just a transformation I discovered some time ago." I then clenched my fists and immediately tapped into that form - bio-electricity and spiky golden hair to spare. "I call it Super Saiyan 2 - not the best name I could think of, but it works."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:09 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
"No problem, leave it to me!" Jamie said, perhaps a bit more enthusiastically than she should have, though she was simply excited to be able to do something for the good of the mission at last. Holding up a finger and signalling for the group to wait a moment as she shoved her hand into her jacket to search for something in its inner pockets, her gray alien ring glowing for a moment before being obscured by the purple cloth. She seemingly struggled for a few moments, but eventually, she smiled. "A-ha!" She called out triumphantly as she pulled out a small, greenish object, clearly technological in its nature, which she handed to Jamie.

"Just make sure that gets planted on the truck, and we'll be able to find it." The black-haired girl assured.

Cora smiled when Jamie was able to make the tracker, it was an odd request but Jamie handled it easily. "Thanks Final Boss" She said, before turning back to Andrew, "Andrew, can you help us once more? We need you to place this tracker on the truck. We won't be able to get anywhere near it but you can." Cora said, looking at him intently, but hopefully. Andrew sighed but nodded, "I can do it, but I'll have to lay low after that. Good luck Infinity, I'll be rooting for you." With that Andrew was gone, and within about 15 minutes the tracker activated and indicated the vehicle was on the move, Cora perked up at this, "Come on, we need to follow that truck." Cora said, rushing to the car.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Sarah gritted her teeth as she felt Hannah putting her down, the pain having dulled slightly but still very intense, if bearable. As Samantha approached, however, she did not react, simply allowing herself to be diagnosed and then accepting the potion that was poured down her throat, not even pausing at the horrid taste. The pain and the shock of John's loss and the realization of the wizard's plot had her far too distracted to pay much attention to her senses at the moment, though she did note that just a few moments after drinking Sam's potion she began to feel better, the pain subsiding far more swiftly than it would have on its own. A few moments more, and the eldest of the Grimm sisters was able to stand up, although with some effort and supporting herself on her younger sister.

"I... We... No, I need to get stronger." She mumbled, saying nothing more. For the longest time she had been able to keep her sisters safe and more or less comfortable with her gifts, and she had grown complacent, but now she realized that she couldn't simply rely on what she had to make things better, not with threats like the wizard running around. She had to become stronger, much stronger, if she wanted to protect her sisters and rescue John.

"You need to rest first sis. We'll figure out how to stop the wizard together, but not until you're better again." Sam told Sarah as she helped her to her feet. Sarah was clearly shaken up by what had happened, and it worried Sam a bit. Once Sarah was stable with Hannah Sam went over to Roy to help him as well, using a similar potion to heal his broken arm. Roy got to his feet and made his way to Sarah, in pain but feeling a little better. "Thank you for saving me." He told her softly, feeling guilty that John was taken and he wasn't. "I'll do everything I can to help you get John back, you have my word."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:58 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Daniel Carter/Killswitch-24-Mad City
I suspected right, the Amazon had been able to track me all the way here. Right into my trap. My assumptions were correct, this Amazon just seems to be a remnant of a obsolete race with out of date tactics. Lightning crossed the sky once more as I stepped into the light, roughly half of my face visible as the downpour continued around us. "Well, you certainly are tenacious, Amazon...but this fight is over. All around you, there are c4 explosives set around you. That means the beams holding the several hundred tons of building up, will all come tumbling down. So, let's put your supposed immortality o the test." Detonating the bombs, I watched as the building collapsed in on itself escaping only narrowly myself.

Looking back, my muscles were still tense as if they were not ready to call the battle over. I was half way expecting Lysia to burst from the rubble. But after several moments passed it seemed as if she was content to aspire. The skies even returned to normal, indicating that the Amazon was truly dead. I snickered as I walked away. Seems your ability was overrated.

As I turned on my heel to leave, I caught movement from the edge of my site. As a mystical Amazonian spear, despite moving just enough to avoid a fatal blow, I still dropped to my knees, my mind reeling to decypher how she survived. But as she stood over me, I knew I would not need to ponder long, as the equally wounded and exhausted Lysia explained her survival.

"Well, you have improved more than I expected for a mercenary. That trap you set would have killed me, if I could die. But I reverted time to before I chased you, then returned the sky to normal to convince you I was dead, and that left you open." She paused, as she took a weakened step back, then continued.

"But honestly I am not in much better shape then you are. You proposed that I leave should you win, seeing as we are at an impasse. How about I agree to see the one who hired you? Perhaps an agreement can be reached." Reluctantly, I knew she was right. There was little to gain from keeping the fight going, and bringing Lysia in, considering her immortality, was as good as killing her. With pained effort I stood to face her.

"You proposal is agreeable. In two hours, you will meet me at the UC Base, there either Daud or someone else representing Madworld can handle you as they see fit. If you don't show, be assured you will find me coming for you once more." With the fight over and resolved I turned to leave, fighting back my wounds as I returned to my base to change clothes and patch myself up.

Lysia
Madworld, UC Base

I didn't see much off a point of waiting 2 hours in the slums before heading here, I might as well move there directly and wait there for 2 hours. Going in a trance-like nap I began healing the wounds I had, I used up as much of my energy as I could to get them healed quickly. Normally I wouldn't do that, I don't mind waiting several days to heal, but firstly it's always a good thing if I can lose some of that extra energy. And secondly, it will be fun to see that wounded merc arrive with me already being fully healed from our fight. So for 2 hours I sat there, waiting, not exactly hidden but also not exactly in plain sight. That said it would be disappointing if that merc couldn't spot me right now, so I'm sure he'll get me when the meeting or whatever he set up starts.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:03 am

Charmera wrote:Suddenly from out of the door lock came a pouring of slime as Xyri worked her way through the door lock. It would take a while for her to get all the way through, after all she was eight foot tall trying to get through a very small and complex lock. The door may very well have been open too, so Xyri might have been going through all that trouble unessecarily, but at least it was good practice for reshaping herself. After a little while she fed herself fully through the door and reformed into her usual slime girl form. This time though she had a small slime bow in her hair.

"I heard you have food that you no longer need in your fridge." Spoke Xyri with a wide hungry grin. "I wouldn't mind eating all- I mean helping you with that."

Rin Tarla

I jumped up for a moment, Xyri arriving always scares me because I never hear it coming, and I hear everything coming normally. "Oh, hey Xyri, you scared me, when you can hear everything, getting snuck upon is really scary, not that you were sneaky, you just have that effect on me." You're beginning to ramble Rin, tune it down a bit "Any case feel free to have what's in my fridge, not the insects though, they did nothing wrong, I'll find a way to get them outside again. There's some moldy stuff in here, I'm guessing you don't want that either. I also have jello, is it cannibalism for you to eat jello? Am I racist for wondering that? But you were made so are you even a race? Maybe I'm a jelloist for thinking that?"

I began mumbling to myself more and more with things constantly getting less and less related to the original topic "I have no clue what I was talking about any more, in any case, feel free to get what you want from the fridge, just, not the insects. Also, do you know about the paint?"

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:28 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

"For a moment there, I almost thought you'd say no," I commented and smiled after the girl agreed to the training. So, things are going to change for quite a while... We have a new person to get acquainted to, and the first time that I get some orderly training with worthwhile sparring partners. My human dad would sometimes bring a peasant or a training dummy to try my new attacks on, but it's not as good as someone you can actually use a portion of your power against.

"Well, just tell me whenever you want to start. Preferably soon enough." Frank spoke, then leaped back and went to his usual business - standing around and doing nothing. How come he doesn't get bored from that? Oh, Tomia is asking me a question? I turned my head towards her and replied with:

"Oh, that? It's just a transformation I discovered some time ago." I then clenched my fists and immediately tapped into that form - bio-electricity and spiky golden hair to spare. "I call it Super Saiyan 2 - not the best name I could think of, but it works."

Tomia:

" Oh!" Smiling, Tomia commented again." My Dad had that transformation, he called it Ascended Saiyan. He said I was only a Super Saiyan."

Looking ahead at Lucien, Tomia blinked as the clouds covered the sun again. She had never really been one to share with others, especially people she didn't know. But the idea that not only she could trust him, but that he was also a Saiyan, was more comforting then she'd like to admit. Even if she was only a quarter Saiyan.

But even so, she was jealous, if only because Lucien had someone he could call a guardian. He had a home. While she didn't really belong anywhere it seemed, with a father who constantly abandoned her, and a Hulk as a nanny who was hardly ever home.

Tomia didn't know where she belonged.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:07 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:Suddenly from out of the door lock came a pouring of slime as Xyri worked her way through the door lock. It would take a while for her to get all the way through, after all she was eight foot tall trying to get through a very small and complex lock. The door may very well have been open too, so Xyri might have been going through all that trouble unessecarily, but at least it was good practice for reshaping herself. After a little while she fed herself fully through the door and reformed into her usual slime girl form. This time though she had a small slime bow in her hair.

Rin Tarla

I jumped up for a moment, Xyri arriving always scares me because I never hear it coming, and I hear everything coming normally. "Oh, hey Xyri, you scared me, when you can hear everything, getting snuck upon is really scary, not that you were sneaky, you just have that effect on me." You're beginning to ramble Rin, tune it down a bit "Any case feel free to have what's in my fridge, not the insects though, they did nothing wrong, I'll find a way to get them outside again. There's some moldy stuff in here, I'm guessing you don't want that either. I also have jello, is it cannibalism for you to eat jello? Am I racist for wondering that? But you were made so are you even a race? Maybe I'm a jelloist for thinking that?"

I began mumbling to myself more and more with things constantly getting less and less related to the original topic "I have no clue what I was talking about any more, in any case, feel free to get what you want from the fridge, just, not the insects. Also, do you know about the paint?"

"Oh, don't worry about the insects. I could always spit them out later to keep them safe." Remarked Xyri as she walked towards the fridge. "I'll leave them alone for now though. Insects always have a wierd taste anyway, not that I don't like them." She remarked. "As for the Mold, I'm honestly not too picky, and I'm not sure why humans don't like mold. Insects I get, they're an acquired taste, but mold is delicious."

Xyri went on to devour the contents of the fridge apart from the insects, sliding her jello body inside before oozing out. She grew ever so slightly. "That hit the spot." She remarked. "And for the record, I'm not really made of Jello, though my consistency is... disturbingly similar."

"Anywho, how are you Rin?" Xyri asked with a grin, not minding a bit of conversation with her meal.

Tomia wrote:Mars
Mars had finished his workout and was heading downstairs to shower when he got a phone call from Cat. She had been busy for days, combing through everything she had about her parents. He wondered what she was calling about. "Cat? What's up?" The mutant asked his teammate.

She heard Mars slightly out of breath. She now couldn't help but imagine Mars was sweaty from a work out, having a mental image of that. Huh. Didn't notice this before but Mars is rather hot... No. Bad Catherine. He's supposed to be with Kiris. She banished such thoughts from her mind as she moved to the side to allow him room to sit in the other chair. "Hey Mars." She spoke. "I need you to help hack into a file called "Nirvana". Or at least you could let me copy your hacking skills for a bit." She could only have a few skills or powers at a time, so often a challenge was which ones she should keep around. They also seemed to be slightly lesser than whomever she grabbed them from. Powers seemed less limited, but still...
Last edited by Charmera on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:15 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Tomia:

" Oh!" Smiling, Tomia commented again." My Dad had that transformation, he called it Ascended Saiyan. He said I was only a Super Saiyan."

Looking ahead at Lucien, Tomia blinked as the clouds covered the sun again. She had never really been one to share with others, especially people she didn't know. But the idea that not only she could trust him, but that he was also a Saiyan, was more comforting then she'd like to admit. Even if she was only a quarter Saiyan.

But even so, she was jealous, if only because Lucien had someone he could call a guardian. He had a home. While she didn't really belong anywhere it seemed, with a father who constantly abandoned her, and a Hulk as a nanny who was hardly ever home.

Tomia didn't know where she belonged.

Lucien Gediminid

"Huh. Ascended Saiyan. That actually sounds pretty cool." I replied to Tomia's remark. "So you say that your dad is a Super Saiyan, too? I suppose every single member of our race can use it. Maybe I'll get to meet him and have a spar someday..."

Frank was getting somewhat frustration. I have no idea why, to be honest. "So, are you two done talking or what?"

"Oh, yes, yes." I replied to him, then started to descend down the hill we were on. "I think we are ready for what you have prepared."

I glanced back at Tomia. She's still younger than me, she's still far less experienced. Perhaps this can lead to something much better. She might not be the best sparring partner for now, but, much like me, she is still confused about her part in the world, just like me. I don't even have a family - who else can I rely on but the people who train me, and the people I train with. And-

My stomach gurged. Oh. That's a problem. Well...

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:43 am

Suspect is heavier built, and lives in a medium sized house on the outskirts of Gotham City,David thought trying to remember the police report, The subject is suspected to be in his mid forties, about 6"1, with a birthmark above his one of his eyesHe landed outside of a House. There weren't many houses in the outskirts Gotham City, so it definitely narrowed the list down. David landed near a brick house, which was away from a main highway. He landed. Here goes nothing,He thought. He walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Who is it?" A gruff voice answered.
"Dad, that better not be work." he heard a vibrant voice, the voice of a little girl. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. The door opened, revealing a man in his mid-forties with a birthmark above his left eye... it's him.
"It's not, my latest business trip to East City was it. Now I can stay home with you.Now," He turned to David, " What do you want?" Any doubts David had about him being the murderer was gone after that sentence. David went close to him, a hair's length from the his face. "Hey! What are you do-" David grabbed him by his neck. The murderer started screaming, "HELP ME!" SOME ONE!" David tightened his grip around his neck.
" I bet that's what my parents said" David told him. David then threw him into a wall, breaking it.
"DADDY!" A little girl appeared to view and ran to the body of the murderer. She looked straight at David hatefully. He looked at her and her groaning Dad. What have I done?He thought as he looked at his hands. He flew off into the distance, thinking about what he had done
Last edited by Jeinasi on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 am

The Unsung Brother
Prelude: Returning Home

Although the immediate effects of the Cosmic Energy Expulsion were relatively quick, the long term effect attributed by such an explosion of energy was so great that it resonated throughout the entire universe as if it was calling out to someone, or something within it's boundaries, which wasn't far off from the truth, this cosmic energy was calling out to someone, but not from within the Universe, this certain stream of Cosmic Energy that originated from the Masaki Galaxy tore through the Universal walls and forced itself into a certain dimension in which the signal was supposed to be received. This signal reached it's intended target within moments, bypassing the Dimensional Walls that separated said realm and the observable universe and connecting itself with the man known as Ximen Masaki...

The man in question raised his head slightly as he could feel the cosmic energies of the Masaki Galaxy reach out to him, a signal that he had been waiting for thousands of years now "Is it finally time?" the white haired man asked subconsciously, rising up from his knees, he could feel the energies of the Masaki Galaxy pour into his realm, which was affectionately called Genesis, the realm where Ximen could control all and see all, he was virtually all-powerful within his realm, having the power to close off any Cosmic Forces from the Universe from coming into contact with Genesis and even call upon the power of his realm even when he was outside of it, essentially, Ximen Masaki was the bridge between Genesis and the Universe itself.

"Lord Ximen..." an entity similar in design to a Masaki Guardian stated, it's voice robotic and cold as it continued to speak "We've observed a situation during your Meditation, It appears that Asumar and Kazuko Masaki have been slain by two individuals that go by the name of Xander and Maxwell Morningstar. Ryuichi Masaki has suffered minor injuries at the hands of an individual named Maddox Shatterstar-"

As soon as Ximen rose up, the android ceased speaking, understanding what the third brother was about to do "Get a squadron ready for my departure, we're going home."

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:20 am

New Namek
Prototype nodded, flying into the cave. Sure enough seven enemy warriors were waiting inside. "Hey! You! What are you doing in here?!" One of them demanded, however he soon found himself without an arm, and was curled up on the ground squealing in pain. Prototype picked him up by the neck and smiled at him. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He asked before blasting the soldier through the stomach, and discarding his body to the side.

The rest of the soldiers looked panicked, but fired energy blasts at him anyways. Prototype dodged each one that neared him, and dashed forward delivering swift kicks and punches to the soldiers, downing them instantly. More arrived at the cave however, and one of them fired a beam which completely engulfed Prototype. "Hah! Take that you- WHA?!" The Soldier stopped talking when he saw Prototype standing completely still in the dust, unscathed.

Prototype suddenly appeared in front of the soldier with an uncaring look on his face. "Cute." He said before firmly planting his fist in the soldiers gut, and blasting a hole right through him. He then jumped up into the air and began to levitate. Prototype then brought one hand above his head, and a small emerald green orb began to form. however began to grow, and grow, and grow even more, until it was three times as big as Prototype himself.

The soldiers looked up in terror as Prototype flung his arm downward at them, causing the orb to fly at them with impressive speed, a tail of emerald energy going after it like a comet. "Emerald Meteor!" Prototype shouted as the orb hit its mark, causing a huge explosion that wiped out the soldiers. Nothing was left of them but a smoking crater.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse