NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:46 pm

The Starlight wrote:"Oh, hello, Ihra," stated the inventor as he caught his doscs, before throwing them at some approaching foes. He searched the battlefield with his eyes for Etla, and soon found her tearing through hundreds of Dathomiri. "She's over there, with those two women, Valancy and Storm" , he said, pointing with a finger. "I am so going to lose this bet..." He muttered in resignation, before turning his attention to Ihra again. "How have you been?"

"Any suggestions then?" Craig asked a few minutes after his conversation with Ihra as he took the Dark Lord's hand, dispatching another Dathomiri with a swarm of his nanobots. "And er, do you have an name besides tour title. It's a bit unwieldy to call you by your full title in normal conversation. What is this Void, if you don't mind my asking. And what brings you to Earth?" He'll queried, intrigued.

"And er, do you have an name besides tour title. It's a bit unwieldy to call you by your full title in normal conversation",

The Dark Lord took a few steps forward, "My name is partly unpronounceable to your Tongue, in your language the closest there is is "Malikath, But if it makes it less 'unweildy', You may call me 'Dark Lord' ". Dark Lord then saw a large Dathomiri Warhound as it charged at a few of the Silver Legion robots, he then aimed the point of his Mace towards it, firing a huge amount of Void Magic which cut straight through the back of the Warhound, causing it to collapse. "The Dathomiri really need to armor their defences against Mystics, it's like cutting through butter soldiers here". Dark Lord shook his head, "Sorry, I'm a bit preoccupied, currently planning my next move after this next one", Dark Lord peered to his right, The Dathomiri forces around them had been systematicallyt destroyed, many retreating into the teleporter, many surrendering, others still blindly fighting.

"hat is this Void, if you don't mind my asking. And what brings you to Earth?",

Dark Lord touched the chin of his helm with his right hand, "How would I put this", The Dark Lord lowered his hand, "Are you familiar with New Genesis? Or at the Very least, The New Gods? Well, let me sum it up. The New gods are beings that, unlike you mortals in the multiverse, where you have multiple versions across multiple existences. However, The New Gods and their 'sanctuary' of sorts in New Genesis, are a mirror image of The Void, where it is but a nothingness, however, in that blackened nothiness, life and many things are constantly being formed. Before I arrivied In The Void to quell, the fighting, everything there was mindless, but now I control it, and attempt to keep it under control".

"Onto why I've arrived, I've forseen Catarock's Invasion of earth atleast 5 months ago. and being the more calculating sort I am, I did not want the Center of The Universe, and The Multiverse, to fall into the hands of a Greedy, Egotistical, self proclaimed Alien God" . The Dark Lord pointed to The Teleportation matrix, the area around it now cleared of the majority of The Dathomiri, "see that Teleportation Matrix, it leads to many of the side vessels of The Dathomiri fleet, even if you beamed up, you'd still have not hope of getting into The Dathomiri Mothership", The Dark Lord turned his head towards Craig, "However, that's where I've decided to give the, how should I say, side i'm 'Betting on' a bit of an... 'investment' ". The Dark Lord took a few steps towards Craig, "The Plan is simple, I'll open a portal large enough for you, your friends.....", The Dark Lord pointed towards the 2 women currently finishing off The Dathomiri forces, "And your Robotic legion a way to get directly into the heart of The Dathomiri invasion force. Once there, I'll depart, and give the other main front their way in, This way, you'll cut down your time of hitting the Dathomiri, and simply get right to the head. Where you can tear it off and destroy their War Machine".

The Dark Lord peered back at Craig, "Will you be so willing as to comply?".

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:52 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:-Snip

Maxwell gave a stern nod and turned from the duo, ensuring a decent peace and pinning the blame on the Praetorian Emperor for the deaths of the Masaki Brothers. Still, he'd keep an eye on the Gods to minimize a counter-attack. But, standing before him was the muscle-clad Shatterstar, his wounds steaming and bleeding horrendously. Looking him over, Mad Max gave a smirk. "I bet that stings, huh?" He asked sarcastically, Maddox grabbing the side of his abdomen where Satera's light spear had pierced him, glaring at his King with disdain. "Calm down, calm down, I was kidding." Maxwell said, offering Maddox his palm, glowing a bright blue.

Encasing his subordinate with energy, the wounds inflicted on the enforcer began to close up and heal. "Your tissue is so dense that it takes actual effort to mend them, Shatterstar. Your durability is incredible, but maybe we need something to aid in regeneration. Or armor to further enhance your durability." Maxwell quipped, Maddox closing his eyes as Max patched him up. "Not talking?"

"The pain I feel is unreal. Forgive me for not wanting to mix my words up with agonizing screams." Maddox shot back, Maxwell grinning at the comeback.

"Right, right. Let's head back to Madworld, hopefully we haven't missed much."

Charmera wrote:-Snip

The wicked and wild streets of New York weren't Daud's favorite place to be, but he would suck up his pride and go anywhere in the world if he had good reason. Intention was an entirely different story. Sitting down a local bistro, Daud sunk his teeth into the best Reuben he had ever had in his life once more, his face taking on a nearly orgasmic glee as the flavors and textures mixed perfectly in his mouth. To Daud, he'd risk life and limb - Even if it meant never growing them back - To eat at this place one last time. Poppa Panelli's Bistro and Cafe, Daud's favorite restaurant, discovered when he popped in for a bite to eat some years ago.

"Leave it to an Italian man running a French cafe to make the best American sandwich I've ever ate. Holy fuck." Daud said to himself, taking another bite of his sandwich and falling in love all over again. He chewed with the intention of making every bite last, but the crushing realization that he'll very quickly be finished with the sandwich brought him to the edge of total despair. Before he could weep silently, he took another bite, and started the process all over again. Now, Poppa Panelli's wasn't in a very popular or crowded part of the City, so commotion was big whenever it decided to show up, and right before Daud took another bite of his meal, a woman bolted past him, bumping his shoulder, and making the reuben flop onto the ground. It could have been salvaged, had it not spilled it's contents all over the dusty concrete with it.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Daud exclaimed, jumping up and flipping over the table he sat at in comedic fashion - Had he not cracked the sidewalk and crumble the iron mesh table into scrap. Whipping around, one of his arms knocked into the metal chair he sat at, sending it flying directly into the side of a yellow cabbie, making the car bend at a ninety-degree angle from the impact. He breathed hard and heavily, spotting the woman who had offended his ancestors. "Who the FUCK do you think you are?!" He screamed, breaking into a dead sprint to catch up with, and surpass the woman.

Jumping out in front of her, the enraged look on Daud's face was unmistakable. "You cost me the greatest sandwich in the world." He declared, pointing a finger directly at Lisa. "I don't know who you are or who you THINK you are, but you're coming with me. You're going to SEE and TASTE exactly what I had lost!" Daud said with passion. "Follow me! A Big Poppa's Reuben waits for no man, meta, or mutant." He looked at Lisa up and down, noticing the blood on her arms, but making no immediate mention of it. "I'm buying, c'mon."

Lisa had been running as fast as she could, which was actually surprisingly fast. At least as fast as Batman would, or more aptly some sort of terminator.

Lisa looked the man in front of her up and down. She looked scared. Very scared. This person was another in a long line of woes, and he looked to be the biggest of them. She had no idea what this man was talking about, "I-I'm Lisa. My name is Lisa." She spoke. Then paused. "O-okay..." She spoke. Then paused.

She did not know this man. Neither did she know half the things he seemed to refer. She was suddenly intensely curious. She did not seemed to care whether or not it was socially acceptable, and started prodding him with questions as they went towards the restaurant. "What's a sandwich?" She started with. "And... who are you?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:04 am

"My name is Charles Crawler. Once, I was an Agent of SHIELD. Then, I was a Hero for a while. They called me Manifest, and showered me with praise and encouraged me with their petty acceptance. I've come to hate that name. Instead, I go by a different one, now. One that whole world knows. The whole world respects. The whole world fears. The United Nations knows this name as the greatest terrorist the world has ever known. The Galaxy knows this name as the worst mass murderer History has ever seen. I... am the Exemplar. And today, I make my move."

Die a Hero - AU Part One

"Today marks the fifth anniversary of the collapse of the international team of Heroes formerly known as the Justice League." Lois Lane smiled for the camera, despite her conflicted feelings inside. When Clark announced that he and the other Leaguers had decided to dissolve the team, there was worldwide panic. As time passed and many former members joined the Avengers, this had subsided. Nevertheless, Lois still felt uneasy. With a deep breath, she began to recite the script that the paper gave her while standing into the former Hall of Justice, now converted into a museum for the Justice League. "In these past five years, the Earth has shown itself to be resilient, even without some of its most stalwart defenders watching over us from above. Since the League collapsed, we have re-learned what it means to be a Hero, here on the Earth. It doesn't mean that you're a God, and it doesn't mean that-" An explosion cut her off. Behind her, the Hall of Justice erupted into flame, shattered glass flying forward. She vanished from before the camera in a flash of red and blue.

After dropping Lois off on the other side of town, Superman sped into the Hall of Justice. The security here is state of the art. Who the hell-?

"Hello, Clark." Supeman's eyes widened slightly as he quickly turned around. "It's the fifth anniversary. Five years since the Justice League fell apart." Superman scowled, his eyes glowing ruby.

"Get out of my city." Superman opened his eyes as broad as he could, blasting his heat vision forwards the figure and leaping backwards, floating above the flames. "I don't know who you are, but if you do not cease defacing the image of my friend, I will end you."

The figure leapt out of the way, disappearing into the fires. "What's wrong, Clark? Am I not welcome here?" The figure's voice echoed through the room. "Oh, that's right. I'm not welcome anywhere anymore, am I?" The fires began to shimmer, as though being altered by some external force. Black wisps began to spread upwards from the ground, until each of the flames was as dark as midnight. "Thanks to you." The voice was harsher, now. Accusatory. "Thanks to you, the world thinks that I'm dead, and only you, Bruce, and Diana know the truth."

Superman looked around carefully for his opponent, trying to locate him through the flames. The darkness in the fires seemed to be interfering with his x-ray vision. He frowned, sweat dripping down his brow, but not from the heat. Was it truly...? "John knows. So do Hal, Barry, and Arthur. We didn't make the decision unilaterally. You swore to protect the Earth, and that's exactly what we were doing. You were a danger to everyone! We only did what we had to do." He breathed in deeply, blowing freezing air over the room, only for it to not affect the fire in the slightest.

"Something wrong, Clark? Your powers not working like they're supposed to?" The voice gloated. "I picked up some things, locked in the Phantom Zone. As it turns out, when you lock all of your greatest enemies in the same prison, they tend to share notes." Slowly, a figure rose out of the fires on the far side of the room from Superman. He floated in midair, his once brilliant white armour now ashen, and his eyes glowing crimson.

"Manifest. Charles." Superman finally knew with absolute certainty that the man before him was his former ally. "We never considered you an enemy." He flew backwards several meters, holding his hands up as an offering of peace.

The former Hero once known as Manifest simply raised an eyebrow. "Never considered me an enemy, Superman?" He vanished, re-appearing behind the Man of Steel. Before Superman could react, Charles summoned a chunk of kryptonite, and grabbing Superman before he could fall as his powers began to short out. He plunged a blade of the same deadly material through the Hero's chest. "You wish I could say the same of you." His voice was cold. He flew forward, slamming the blade and Superman into the wall. Kal-El gasped in pain, blood leaking from his chest. His eyes, filled with tears, shook as they looked up at his one time friend. "Do you like it, Superman?" Charles smirked, looking down at the bleeding form of the Man of Steel as he lay skewered into the wall. "I had so much time to think while I was locked away. To meditate. I discovered the secrets of the Blade, and I unlocked its true potential."

"Congratulations, Clark. In trying to be proactive about a threat that never existed, and in locking away a danger that was never present, you created your own worst nightmare." Charles smiled, his teeth, many sharpened to points, shown to his former ally.

"Don't think you're the only one, Clark. I'm killing them all. I will hang Diana by her own lasso, and Bruce will drown in his blood. And Lois?" He smirked. "I'm saving her for last."

Kal-El desperately tried to reach up, to do something, anything to stop him. Instead, his body fell limp, and the eyes of the Son of Krypton closed for the final time.

Outside, the Cameraman left behind when Lois was removed from the area by Superman continued to record. Suddenly, there was a loud bang as Superman was sent flying out of the stone column in the centre of the Hall of Justice, crashing into the ground outside, creating a broad crater. The Cameraman carefully approached the crater, calling out. "Superman? Are you... Okay?"

"No." Charles appeared in the hole created by the Man of Steel's body. "No, I don't think he is." He smirked, disguised by his ashen helm, and slowly lowered to the ground, the camera now on him. He chuckled inside his mask. "Focus the camera on me." In his hands, he held up the sigil of the Superman. The broad S across the Son of Krypton's chest, signifying truth and justice. "Superman is dead. I killed him." Charles clenched his fist around the sigil, and it quickly erupted into flame. "When Heroic teams form and shatter, there are always whispers. 'What if.' There are always those few paranoid souls, watching the skies for the next threat. Superhero teams are always formed in response to such a thing. This time, though, I am here to tell you it is too late. I am here to tell you your greatest fears have been realized- There is nobody who can stand in my way. I am the nightmare that haunts the dreams of those who look towards the future."

"I am the Exemplar." He smiled broadly inside his helm and opened his palm, letting the ashes that symbolized their Hero, and their hope, fly away in the wind.
Last edited by The Silhouette of Adventure on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:08 am

Charmera wrote:-snip

Daud walked back to the bistro with Lisa at his side, glancing over at the girl with curiosity as she spoke back to him. "Ah! Lisa, Lisa, it's nice to meet you. If I startled you, I'm sorry, I just get very emotionally attached to my meals. I'm Daud, by the way." However, as Daud said that, he thought for a moment at the other things the girl had said and asked. "Wait a minute, you don't know what a sandwich is?!" He demanded, completely surprised, "Wow! You must be a foreigner. Anyways, allow me to explain."

Walking up to the cafe once more, Daud and Lisa hopped into the medium-sized line to order their food as Daud gave Lisa a very informative history lesson regarding the sandwich. "Two slices of bread, can you believe that? Just stick something between those two slices and you got yourself a sandwich. See, that's why I can't eat McDonald's, they use a third slice of bread in the middle of their Big Mac. Outrageous, I'm not ready for that kind of advancement. Oh! About bread, bread's made from ground up grain mixed with yeast and water, then baked for some time. It's probably the best invention mankind has ever made."

Finally at the counter, Daud began to order. "Yes, hello!" He began, "Two of your finest Reubens. Side of fries for the lady." The man taking Daud's order held a very pissed expression, causing Daud to raise an eyebrow, leaning over to whisper at Lisa. "I think this guy is eye ballin' me..." A quick cough and a point over at where Daud sat and broke the chair and table reminded the man of his accident. "Oh. Oh! OH!" He said, realizing fully, "Yeah, I can pay for that, too. Just gimme the sammiches!" He said, putting down a fat wad of dollars rubber banded together on the table. With a nod, the owner happily took the payment and set off to make Daud and Lisa their food.

"Anyways, I've told you a lot about bread, so in exchange, I think you should tell me a little bit about yourself, Lisa." Daud quipped, guiding the girl to a table and sitting opposite of her.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:30 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip

Daud walked back to the bistro with Lisa at his side, glancing over at the girl with curiosity as she spoke back to him. "Ah! Lisa, Lisa, it's nice to meet you. If I startled you, I'm sorry, I just get very emotionally attached to my meals. I'm Daud, by the way." However, as Daud said that, he thought for a moment at the other things the girl had said and asked. "Wait a minute, you don't know what a sandwich is?!" He demanded, completely surprised, "Wow! You must be a foreigner. Anyways, allow me to explain."

Walking up to the cafe once more, Daud and Lisa hopped into the medium-sized line to order their food as Daud gave Lisa a very informative history lesson regarding the sandwich. "Two slices of bread, can you believe that? Just stick something between those two slices and you got yourself a sandwich. See, that's why I can't eat McDonald's, they use a third slice of bread in the middle of their Big Mac. Outrageous, I'm not ready for that kind of advancement. Oh! About bread, bread's made from ground up grain mixed with yeast and water, then baked for some time. It's probably the best invention mankind has ever made."

Finally at the counter, Daud began to order. "Yes, hello!" He began, "Two of your finest Reubens. Side of fries for the lady." The man taking Daud's order held a very pissed expression, causing Daud to raise an eyebrow, leaning over to whisper at Lisa. "I think this guy is eye ballin' me..." A quick cough and a point over at where Daud sat and broke the chair and table reminded the man of his accident. "Oh. Oh! OH!" He said, realizing fully, "Yeah, I can pay for that, too. Just gimme the sammiches!" He said, putting down a fat wad of dollars rubber banded together on the table. With a nod, the owner happily took the payment and set off to make Daud and Lisa their food.

"Anyways, I've told you a lot about bread, so in exchange, I think you should tell me a little bit about yourself, Lisa." Daud quipped, guiding the girl to a table and sitting opposite of her.

Lisa had no idea what the big man was talking about when he explained sandwhiches, looking at him with the confusion of a failing student in a maths class. After all she had no idea what bread was and had only recently been introduced to water... or was it re-introduced? Everything seemed so.. familiar yet alien to her. As if she had seen it years before but had forgotten it over the years somehow. it was frustrating, like a test question she couldn't answer but did know. Test? What even was that?

"Ummm..." Lisa started. She had no idea how to answer Dauds question. In fact, she was a little confused. Wasn't he angry at her. Oh well. She wasn't about to turn away a potential friend at this point. "Honestly... I don't remember anything." She spoke. "It's like I've seen this place before... but... I don't know it."

She paused. "I think I may be from..." She paused again, remembering a name. "Nirvana." She paused again. "I have no idea how I know that either."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:47 am

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Lisa had no idea what the big man was talking about when he explained sandwhiches, looking at him with the confusion of a failing student in a maths class. After all she had no idea what bread was and had only recently been introduced to water... or was it re-introduced? Everything seemed so.. familiar yet alien to her. As if she had seen it years before but had forgotten it over the years somehow. it was frustrating, like a test question she couldn't answer but did know. Test? What even was that?

"Ummm..." Lisa started. She had no idea how to answer Dauds question. In fact, she was a little confused. Wasn't he angry at her. Oh well. She wasn't about to turn away a potential friend at this point. "Honestly... I don't remember anything." She spoke. "It's like I've seen this place before... but... I don't know it."

She paused. "I think I may be from..." She paused again, remembering a name. "Nirvana." She paused again. "I have no idea how I know that either."

Daud listened to Lisa explain herself slightly, nodding along as he did so. "Nirvana? I think I've heard of that country before. Somewhere in South Asia, right? Oh yeah! Their President the one that killed himself? Kurt Korbin, or something. Yeah, it was on the news... I think." Daud said, his eyes catching something far more exciting as two steamy plates emerged from the cafe's kitchen. "Oh my sweet merciful Jesus who might exist..." He muttered, watching with glazed eyes as the waiter came and deposited a plate in front of Daud and Lisa.

He sniffled and averted his eyes, wiping them with a finger. "Just a sec, just a sec..." He stammered, composing himself. "Okay!" He shouted, turning back and grabbing a hold of the thick, meaty sandwich, spilling over with roast beef and mustard, sauerkraut dangling off the edge as well. He took a sweet, delicious bite of the meal, making his eyes roll back in his eyes. "Oh my god..." He muttered, chewing intently, remembering Lisa had some rather odd things to say, and a shifty past. "So, you don't know much about your past?"

"Well, maybe I can help you with some memories. First, let's get you caught up on everything." Daud said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his smartphone. Opening up his Wikipedia app, he hit a random page and turned it to Lisa. "Start reading this page and follow those blue words. Report back to me with your findings, and tell me how many times you have to go until you find a guy named Adolf Hitler." He said, making Lisa play the Hitler Game on his phone.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:18 am

INTERMISSION

Lucien Gediminid

"If you so wish, Lucien, the training begins today - but don't expect anything easy or simple." Frank spoke.

The heavy and cold wind of northern Siberian tundra surrounded and coated us, but while the air around us was freezing, almost -30 degrees Celsius, my heart was as warm as ever. It has been two weeks since the decisive battle against that... monster, Majin Buu, and things have changed since we first entered Bebidi's ship under the Supreme Kai's orders. For the first time in my life, I have seen actual living proof that I am not who I was told I was. In those hours, the entire house of lies that my father built has started to shatter.

But I... I can't be one of them! I'm not a bloodthirsty primate conqueror, I'm not supposed to be a villain! And yet... I'm not a human anymore, either. My father is searching for me, up and down, but he doesn't love me. I'm like an icon, a symbol that he needs to keep control of his nation. Frank... Frank is facing a similar challenge in his life. Maybe he can help me overcome this confusion.

"I'm eager to see what you have planned for us." I replied, then placed my hand in front of my chest and slightly bowed, indicating approval and respect in my culture. Or... my father's culture, the one he injected into me.

"I can't start this session immediately, though. I need to know something." the Android continued, then clenched his fists and instantly tapped into his new form - I think he calls it "Transcendent" or something.

"Huh? What is it?"

"I need to know where you are now. I need to know how much you know about fighting and exactly how strong you are. Without this information, it would be like trying to find an item in a dark room."

"Oh..." So he wants to see how strong I am? He's weirdly more serious than usual... "A sparring match? Why didn't you say so?"

"Oh. You know, I'm learning about this with you. After all, I've never trained anyone..." Frank responded. "Now. Show me every single ounce of your power."

All of it? I think he might be bluffing. I guess just Super Saiyan should be enough. I clenched by fists and amped up my aura - my hair and eyebrows turned golden and my power spiked by the familiar 50 times. "Is this enough?"

"No."

"No?"

"Back against Majin Buu, you were using a different transformation. Show it."

"Oh... Okay..." I started powering up again. My power rose even further, and my body started producing sparks of bio-electricity. The hair grew more stationary and thick, much spikier, and there was only one lock of hair on my forehead now. Super Saiyan 2. An ascended form of the normal Super Saiyan transformation, with twice the power. Even though I'm supposed to be one of the strongest people of my species... it's still not enough. "Here you go."

"Nice."

"Nice?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:36 am

Xander was enjoying himself a bit more than he should be, or was willing to admit. It had been so long since he had a fight that he actually had to put effort into, or didn't have to rely on backup to bail him out. Every blow that he and Frost exchanged was one of mutual, sarcastic hatred. "As much as I would like to power up to 100%, remember what I said a few minutes ago about being made of Quantum energy? See, the thing about reality warping is... It's not a toy. It's dangerous, and unfortunately I can't control it. Safely at least. Those things that we all know and love, the laws of physics, basically become silly putty. Now, I'm a biologist, not a physicist, but I don't think if the laws of physics went from the solid foundation of reality, to silly putty, that any of us would be happy with the result. You'd be dead, I'd be laughing. Reality would collapse on itself, and I would probably eat it too."

"Don't get me wrong, as awesome as it would be for me to go full power and smack you around with a flick of my pinkie, I can't. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't want to give the universe a blue screen. I mediated and put mental barriers in place to stop me from using that power. Cause, you know. Destroying the universe is more often than not, regarded as a bad thing. Both of us would be dead, along with all other life. And that doesn't leave me much to do. Like... My wife'll be dead. Which means I don't get to have sex." He explained, genuinely disappointed that he wouldn't be able to show off all of his power to his best frenemy. "I know you don't have sex. You'd have to find a woman that likes that ugly mug of yours. That and the actual lack of a dick."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:50 am

Tomia: Two Weeks After Majin Buu

When her eyes open, Tomia just laid there for a second, her eyes wide. The air was cold and her clothes smelled awful, or they had, Tomia really couldn't sense them anymore. What was the term again? Nose Blind? Smellblind? It really didn't matter that much considering the circumstances. Lifting her head, Tomia patted the leg of one of her furry companions. They'd all helped her find food not long after she'd been lost in the forest, after a little persuasion of course.

Crisp morning air filled her lungs as she rolled over, making it nearly impossible just to sit there now. With a small groan if complaint, she sat up, cracking her back and stretching. She was stronger now then before, she could tell. Everyday since her escape had been a struggle, but every struggle made her stronger. She could even see signs of muscle devlopment on her arms and legs, like her father had.

Frowning at the thought, Tomia instead chose to focus on the bright powers that had appeared at the corner of her mind. She and never been excellent at sensing energy, not that her dad had ever taken the time to actually give her that ability. But she knew enough to discern where powers were, yet feeling the depth of them was something she couldn't do.

'Could be a sensei-person like I've been looking for.'

Finally, Tomia let her energy carry her forward as she burst past a tree, her wolf companions only looking up for a moment as she danced through the snow filled forest, dodging trees as she chased the powers she'd felt.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:56 am

New Rnclave wrote:Tomia: Two Weeks After Majin Buu

Lucien Gediminid

Me and Frank both went into a fighting stance. He stared at me, as if he was asking for me to strike first. I clenched my fists and powered up my aura, then shot right at him at massively hypersonic speeds, sending my right fist towards the Android's face. Frank caught it and retaliated with a knee strike to my stomach. Agh... No matter! I placed my palms in front and fired a point-blank golden energy wave, only to receive a chop at the back soon after. He dodged it!

The strike wasn't really powerful of anything, but I still felt weakened by it, as if my opponent hit me in my weak spot... or grabbed my tail... Wait, did he grab my tail? I turned around and saw him just standing there, nothing in his hands. Good. I charged forward and sent my left kick, but his figure vanished upon impact. Huh? I turned around to see myself surrounded with after-images. Darn... I started firing a barrage of energy blasts at the images, hoping to eliminate as many of them as I could before he could use the advantage, but it was of no use, as Frank merely appeared in front if me, grabbed my arm and tossed me upwards.

I stopped mid-air... Wow, he's definitely stronger than me, even when holding back...

"You have enough power, but you lack technique," Frank commented. "You rely on pure strength too much, and you don't try to-"

"Wait!.." I cut him off. I can sense someone! Someone strong... and really close...

"What?"

"There's someone coming towards us. It could be a bad guy or something." The power was pretty weak when compared to me in Super Saiyan 2, but it felt distinctly... Saiyan-like. What? I landed on the frozen ground, a bit farther away from my master, and turned towards the direction of the person incoming. Whatever it is... I should be prepared.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:04 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:Tomia: Two Weeks After Majin Buu

Lucien Gediminid

Me and Frank both went into a fighting stance. He stared at me, as if he was asking for me to strike first. I clenched my fists and powered up my aura, then shot right at him at massively hypersonic speeds, sending my right fist towards the Android's face. Frank caught it and retaliated with a knee strike to my stomach. Agh... No matter! I placed my palms in front and fired a point-blank golden energy wave, only to receive a chop at the back soon after. He dodged it!

The strike wasn't really powerful of anything, but I still felt weakened by it, as if my opponent hit me in my weak spot... or grabbed my tail... Wait, did he grab my tail? I turned around and saw him just standing there, nothing in his hands. Good. I charged forward and sent my left kick, but his figure vanished upon impact. Huh? I turned around to see myself surrounded with after-images. Darn... I started firing a barrage of energy blasts at the images, hoping to eliminate as many of them as I could before he could use the advantage, but it was of no use, as Frank merely appeared in front if me, grabbed my arm and tossed me upwards.

I stopped mid-air... Wow, he's definitely stronger than me, even when holding back...

"You have enough power, but you lack technique," Frank commented. "You rely on pure strength too much, and you don't try to-"

"Wait!.." I cut him off. I can sense someone! Someone strong... and really close...

"What?"

"There's someone coming towards us. It could be a bad guy or something." The power was pretty weak when compared to me in Super Saiyan 2, but it felt distinctly... Saiyan-like. What? I landed on the frozen ground, a bit farther away from my master, and turned towards the direction of the person incoming. Whatever it is... I should be prepared.

Tomia:

Across the ridge in the distance sat the object of her desires. Bright colors clashed and exploded in beautiful displays, that would've caused the Hybrid to stop,if she wasn't heading there. Weaving between trees, Tomia fled a smile settle in her features as the ridge neared.

Her little feet had long since been liberated of any sort of shoe wear. The soles of her feet had become thick, almost as if they were made of leather. Even now, as she focused on the lights ahead and continued in her journey, she was aware of everything around her. Every brush of the wind send various things shooting through her mind. But even now, while she headed forward, she felt free.

As soon as she cleared the top of the ridge and the final trees, Tomia was greeted by a battle not that dissimilar to ones she'd seen before. Two warriors clashed in the airs like Titans, and even if she'd seen it millions of times before, she couldn't help but feel air draw into her lungs at the display of power.

'That one has golden hair like Father does.'

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:20 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Xander was enjoying himself a bit more than he should be, or was willing to admit. It had been so long since he had a fight that he actually had to put effort into, or didn't have to rely on backup to bail him out. Every blow that he and Frost exchanged was one of mutual, sarcastic hatred. "As much as I would like to power up to 100%, remember what I said a few minutes ago about being made of Quantum energy? See, the thing about reality warping is... It's not a toy. It's dangerous, and unfortunately I can't control it. Safely at least. Those things that we all know and love, the laws of physics, basically become silly putty. Now, I'm a biologist, not a physicist, but I don't think if the laws of physics went from the solid foundation of reality, to silly putty, that any of us would be happy with the result. You'd be dead, I'd be laughing. Reality would collapse on itself, and I would probably eat it too."

"Don't get me wrong, as awesome as it would be for me to go full power and smack you around with a flick of my pinkie, I can't. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't want to give the universe a blue screen. I mediated and put mental barriers in place to stop me from using that power. Cause, you know. Destroying the universe is more often than not, regarded as a bad thing. Both of us would be dead, along with all other life. And that doesn't leave me much to do. Like... My wife'll be dead. Which means I don't get to have sex." He explained, genuinely disappointed that he wouldn't be able to show off all of his power to his best frenemy. "I know you don't have sex. You'd have to find a woman that likes that ugly mug of yours. That and the actual lack of a dick."

After Xander spoke, Frost did not make a witty retort, but simply chuckled a little. "I wonder..." the Arcosian said, looking down at the planet below, "How many innocents do you think are left down there? Probably not many. But, there probably quite a few out there somewhere." Frost said, looking out into space, "What do you know. I've already found quite a few."

Looking around, he saw a galaxy out in the night sky, "Ooooh, that one has lots of life. I'll be right back." he said, disappearing momentarily. While light took too long to travel for anyone on Namek to see what had occurred, anyone who could sense life energy would see what had occurred. Hundreds of trillions of lives taken in one blast, without warning or any kind of chance for escape.

Frost quickly reappeared before Xander, smoke rising from his right hand, "Well, Golden Guardian, look at what your stubbornness caused. An entire galaxy is gone. If there's a high score for genocides, I'm sure I'm quickly approaching it. Now I repeat myself. You. Me. Hard as you can. Or maybe you'd like another several trillion species to go extinct." the Arcosian said, unaware of the lion he was poking at.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:33 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Lucien Gediminid

"What?"

Tomia:

Across the ridge in the distance sat the object of her desires. Bright colors clashed and exploded in beautiful displays, that would've caused the Hybrid to stop,if she wasn't heading there. Weaving between trees, Tomia fled a smile settle in her features as the ridge neared.

Her little feet had long since been liberated of any sort of shoe wear. The soles of her feet had become thick, almost as if they were made of leather. Even now, as she focused on the lights ahead and continued in her journey, she was aware of everything around her. Every brush of the wind send various things shooting through her mind. But even now, while she headed forward, she felt free.

As soon as she cleared the top of the ridge and the final trees, Tomia was greeted by a battle not that dissimilar to ones she'd seen before. Two warriors clashed in the airs like Titans, and even if she'd seen it millions of times before, she couldn't help but feel air draw into her lungs at the display of power.

Lucien Gediminid

I looked back to Frank, then towards the lush. Wait... There's a head sticking out of the forest. What's that? It does look like a person... and the Ki is definitely not one of the Earthling kind.

"It's just a local Earthling girl." Frank commented. "Leave her be, she'll probably run away in fright as soon as we continue. Nothing to worry about."

"I know, but-" I was cut off by the Android suddenly appearing in front of me and launching a series of high-speed physical strikes, which I barely dodged by constantly moving back and avoiding the strikes individually. At least he's going easy on me... After the barrage subsided, I sent a step-kick to his chest, sending the master flying back. I used the free time to turn back to the newcomer, and speak to her:

"Hey! You need a jacket or something? It's freezing right now! Me and my master, you know, noticed you..."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:49 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

I looked back to Frank, then towards the lush. Wait... There's a head sticking out of the forest. What's that? It does look like a person... and the Ki is definitely not one of the Earthling kind.

"It's just a local Earthling girl." Frank commented. "Leave her be, she'll probably run away in fright as soon as we continue. Nothing to worry about."

"I know, but-" I was cut off by the Android suddenly appearing in front of me and launching a series of high-speed physical strikes, which I barely dodged by constantly moving back and avoiding the strikes individually. At least he's going easy on me... After the barrage subsided, I sent a step-kick to his chest, sending the master flying back. I used the free time to turn back to the newcomer, and speak to her:

"Hey! You need a jacket or something? It's freezing right now! Me and my master, you know, noticed you..."

Tomia:

Looking upwards, Tomia felt embaressment settle on her cheeks as she turned away. She didn't intend to be noticed. The sounds of battle resuming were temporarily passed by the boy yelling at her, smiling nervously, Tomia shook her head slowly.

" No... Uh, I can just do this!"

Opening and closing her hands, Tomia let out a shaky breath as he aura rippled around her, sending spirals of snow cascading away from her. Opening her now blue-green eyes, golden energy whipped around her as the onyx hair atop her head sharpened and shifted skywards. Transforming was still a struggle in itself. The Golden Form always made panic settle on her chest, and make her throat tighten. But taking into account the fact that the guy up in the sky was using a similar state, she didn't see any problem with it.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:37 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Sarah

Charmera wrote:Hannah

Sam rushed over to the others as well, helping Roy who was struggling to his feet. He was clearly hurt but was trying not to show it. Meanwhile John struggled valiantly, if futilely against the Wizard's grip. "Sarah! don't listen to this bastard! He's trying to get in your head!" He called to his girlfriend from above. He tried to say more but the wizard cut him off.

"Well I'd love to stay and chat, but John and I have places to be. If you want your beloved toy back Sarah, I suggest you start working harder for it. Don't take too long though, I may get bored of him and throw him away! And don't worry about finding me, I'll make it very easy for you when the time comes!"

And with that John and the Wizard both disappeared in a flash of light, leaving only Roy and the Grimm sisters, to lick their wounds and figure out what had just happened and how they could possibly fix it.

Cora
Cora nodded at Marybeth's suggestion. "Alright, that works Marybeth. Just... don't hurt him alright? His name is Andrew Hadson. He's a tall African American man, in his late forties. He has thinning brown hair, and a small scar on his hand. If you ask around for him, you should be able to find him. Just tell him that Infinity is here and wants to talk to him."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:41 pm

"Wait. That's not a sarcastic comment at all. S'matter? Run out of quips already?" And then Frost vanished. He wasn't just going to let him get away without firmly planting his foot between Frost's lungs and colon. He used his cosmic senses to search everywhere for the Arcosian. Then there was a hole. A sort of pop. Something vanished. Wiped out. It took him a few seconds to register what Frost had done. "You... You just... Wiped out... Trillions." He said with his voice breaking, clearly trying to keep himself from getting angry. "I'm right here! They didn't do anything! They were just people... All because you want me to do something dangerous? Just so you can see power that can't be controlled?"

"Fine!" Xander was already a volcano of barely contained rage as he was. He was always extremely careful to keep it suppressed so he wouldn't lose control, not even for a second. But now? He couldn't contain it any longer. It had to go somewhere. And what better place then aimed directly at the one being he wanted dead more than anything else. Xander pushed against his own mental restraints which quickly relented under the sheer amount of rage. "You want to see how powerful I am? Well then, here you go." His power went to above his 5 percent limit nearing 30, and as soon as it did, the very fabric of reality began to warp, twist and bend. Water burned, the sky went black despite the sun still shining, the materials around him took on different properties. Rubber rocks, water that flowed backwards.

50%. Distance was no longer what it appeared to be. The trend continued until he fully charged up to 100%. New Namek and the stars surrounding it were only kept from truly falling apart by Xander's sheer willpower. Though he wasn't sure how long it would last. "Alright. Here we go. As hard as I can? I can do that." He moved with such speed that time stopped and hit Frost with what could only be described as a blow that would have torn the very galaxy asunder had he not been doing his best to keep everything from truly falling apart.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:31 pm

On the Frost's homeworld of Arcos, a group of twelve Arcosians met in secret, deep under the planet's surface. These twelve were a group unknown to even Emperor Arctico, their existence was single faceted. They operated in the best interest of the Arcosian people, and their instrument was Lord Frost. on the galactic chessboard, he was their Knight, a powerful piece capable of completing unorthodox maneuvers and missions, right when the enemy would least expect it.

The trouble was, however, that Frost was a living being, not merely a piece to be controlled by beings who were, in reality, below him on the food chain. The strongest warrior in the history of Arcos was not some thing easy to control, and the council knew this. For that reason, Frost was raised by them to believe himself below the council, despite the massive power gap between the entities. And, as a last case scenario, an implant was placed inside him at birth. A neural implant which would send intense acutely pain throughout his body upon activation by the council. Even Frost's arrival on Namek, and the search for the Dragon Balls for immortality was sanctioned by the Council. But now, as an entire galaxy simply disappeared under Frost's wrath, it became apparent that Xander's appearance on the battlefield was complicating things.

"How will we deal with this?" one councilor questioned, "He's getting dangerous, to the point where I believe activating he implant may be necessary."

Another councilor stood up and slammed his hands on the table in frustration, "If we do that he'll just get angrier! And what if he somehow realizes it's us! He'll kill us all!" the Arcosian yelled, "He's got no moral compass, no empathy! He's always been a monster, we need to find a way to imprison him."

As the council bickered and complained, Lord Frost looked around as Namek began to warp and change. His body remained unaffected however, and whether this was a symptom of his ultra durable atomic makeup or just luck was unsure. Either way, it's safe to say he was entirely unprepared for the strike Xander delivered, as the quantum beast was moving so fast time itself paled in comparison. Frost was flung into the sky, before slamming into a small baseball sized object which lingered among the warped clouds, an object which was the result of a star being warped out of reality's normal confines.

His body wrapped around the tiny ball like a folding chair, causing his back to release a painful crack. Despite being the size of baseball, the star maintained its density and heat. Frost pulled himself away from the object that under normal circumstances would likely be a black hole, and looked down towards Xander, as the sight of the Elo brought forth a feeling Frost had all but forgotten. This feeling the Arcosian felt was a primal emotion he thought he'd all but abandoned when he was a child. He felt fear. And it felt exhilarating.

Frost flew down towards Xander at speeds well out of the realm of physical possibility, preparing to strike with an attack of his own. However, at the last moment, he entered a portal, directly in front of the Elo. Suddenly, ten of these portals tore through reality, and out of each fired massive, 10 meter wide beams capable of completely destroying anything they touched, all at different angles.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:38 pm

"Hm." Was all Xander had to say. Normally he kept his cool by making stupid snarky remarks. Kept him cheery, if a bit of an asshole, but that was infinitely preferable to him finally giving into the incredible amount of rage that he had bottled away. This was what happened when he did. He stood perfectly still as Frost attacked him from nearly a dozen different angles with what looked like some form of dimensional energy turrets. At worst a minor annoyance. He redirected the energy they shot above his head, letting it amass while he closed the portals, the simple act of doing so, shook the planet to it's very core. His control over reality was slipping. He used his rage to bolster his willpower, but even that had its limits.

"Fear. An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat." Xander said half to himself and to Frost. "This is the power I feared. That I wouldn't be able to control it. And I can't. This planet is ripping open at the seams, and I can't stop it. I can make sure that neither this world, nor the galaxy you so mercilessly wiped out. You will die." He said and dispelled the energy he had amassed from Frost's attack. "It didn't have to be this way. We could have been allies, friends even. Good-bye Frost. You won't be missed." Xander muttered and began to charge a blast that would punch straight through half the universe if he didn't keep it from doing so.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:14 pm

As Frost began to rematerialize, he saw Xander charging a massive amount of energy several hundred meters away from him, and quickly realized what exactly was occurring. "So..." he mumbled under his breath, "That's how it's going to be..."

Frost cupped his hands together, placing them at his side as a blue aura surrounded his body. His muscles began to bulk up, and his power began dramatically increasing. 150%. 200%. Eventually, his power reached 500% and sweat began dripping down the Arcosian's face. A massive blue light emerged from his hands, illuminating the warped surface of the planet. "Xander!" he screamed out to the warrior opposite him, barely clutching the universal power which his hands housed, "Prepare to be annihilated, along with this pathetic galaxy! I will show you the true meaning of fear, and why an insect like you could never defeat a monster like me!"

Frost couldn't hold it any longer, pushing his hands forwards and releasing a massive, building sized beam, at least 200 feet tall, aimed directly at Xander. It's sheer power shook the very foundation of the distorted solar systems they inhabited. The energy from the attack could be felt not only from all around the Galaxy, but all around the universe.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:34 pm

"Empty threats. You've barely reached half of my power. I'm allowing leeway, because I want you to see that no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you fight, you're going to learn the lesson that I learned long ago. There's always someone better. And because I'm going to flay the flesh from your bones. I will render you powerless. You are nothing. You are LESS than nothing. Just like every other worthless monster I've killed. You are no different. A bit stronger, yes. But that's it. Predictable." Xander hissed as he slowly began to increase the intensity of his blast. He had only ever been in a few beam struggles before. They were always pretty to look at and completely awesome to take part in.

This one was all the better. He was putting actual effort into it. Had this have been with anyone else that he liked, he would be enjoying himself. "Do you feel it Arcosian? Do you feel your life slipping away? Powerless? Weak? Good. That's what everyone you killed felt like. You're going to die on a backwater planet. A fitting demise for the King of Nothing."

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 pm

As the warrior's beams collided, the planet shook to its core, a massive amount of energy being thrown around. But something made itself frighteningly clear. Frost was at his limit, and Xander wasn't. As Xander's beam slowly pushed forward, the Arcosian's face twisted in pain, both his arms outstretched as he attempted to fight back against the inevitability of the attack. But it was too much, it inched closer and closer, his own attack slowly being snuffed out by Xander's.

Frost dropped to one knee, his feet digging into the ground under the pressure. The beam continued to draw ever closer. He only had one choice. Cutting off his own attack, Frost threw his arms in front of his face. This attack had the power to destroy a universe of unchecked, he would just have to try to deflect it. The ball of energy from Xander struck his hands, creating an intense burning sensation that could only be described as hellish. The Arcosian's feet continued to dig into the ground, and lava began erupting in spite behind him, as the ground tore itself apart.

But, it was too much, and the attack began to engulf Frost's arms, before detonating, an explosion of ungodly proportions spreading across the planet's surface, engulfing an entire hemisphere, and extending out into space. Within that explosion, enough compressed energy to annihilate a reality. It was unreal to put it mildly.

However, as the smoke cleared on the scorched ground, where Xander likely expected to see no life, stood a lone Arcosian, defiant of death, his body as burnt as the ground at his feet. He looked up to Xander, "This planet... will not be my tomb." he struggled to get out, about to continue when a voice spoke in his head, one be recognized, and one he trusted. The voice of an Arcosian of the Council of Arcos.

"Yes. It will."

Suddenly, Frost grabbed his head in pain, dropping to his knees. Not because of Xander's attack, no, but a new attack from a different front. It felt like his nervous system was tearing itself apart. The Arcosian could do little more than yell out in agony, finally falling to the ground as he was left helpless to Xander, at the Elo's complete mercy as his synapse's fired messages of excruciating pain all over his body.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:26 pm

"You survived? Impressive. But judging by your current state, physical exhaustion has taken it's toll. One more should-" He was cut off by the Arcosian dropping and screaming. He hadn't even done anything yet. "No. You will die by MY hand." Xander prided himself on being a skilled biologist. Frost was going to die by him and him alone. Not whatever was ailing him at the moment. A brief scan of his body revealed something that certainly wasn't native to Arcosian physiology. "And what do we have here? Hold still." He muttered as his hand phased through Frost's head to pull out the device that was implanted in his mind.

However, due to his Elo physiology, combined with his unstable quantum powers, Xander caught a glimpse of Frost's memory. As in, all of it in roughly a few seconds. Enough to make him wince. The device was removed from the Arcosian's skull, but then Xander felt something that he never thought he could feel for someone like Frost: Sympathy. The Arcosian more or less shared a similar story to his. Raised and treated like an object, a weapon. Taught and trained to be a cold, unfeeling destroyer. Followed by a brief realization that if not for his desire to change, he likely would have wound up in the exact same position.

The realization and sympathy calmed his mind down to where he was back in the stable levels of his power. "It's... I... Really don't know what to say." He said, his tone noticeably less hostile, definitely confused, and even a bit somber. "As it turns out... We're. Not completely different from one another. The way they treated you. Like a weapon. That was almost me. There were moments where I thought that was all I would amount to. Being a weapon for someone to use and discard when they were done." He said and dropped the implant in front of the Arcosian.

"I genuinely can't believe I'm saying this. I can't do it. I wanted to end you. I was going to end you. But now... I can't. It's like looking in a mirror. I can't help but feel... Bad." It was a long sigh that he let out. "Here's the second thing I thought I'd never say to you-

"-A second chance at life..."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:27 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Lisa had no idea what the big man was talking about when he explained sandwhiches, looking at him with the confusion of a failing student in a maths class. After all she had no idea what bread was and had only recently been introduced to water... or was it re-introduced? Everything seemed so.. familiar yet alien to her. As if she had seen it years before but had forgotten it over the years somehow. it was frustrating, like a test question she couldn't answer but did know. Test? What even was that?

Daud listened to Lisa explain herself slightly, nodding along as he did so. "Nirvana? I think I've heard of that country before. Somewhere in South Asia, right? Oh yeah! Their President the one that killed himself? Kurt Korbin, or something. Yeah, it was on the news... I think." Daud said, his eyes catching something far more exciting as two steamy plates emerged from the cafe's kitchen. "Oh my sweet merciful Jesus who might exist..." He muttered, watching with glazed eyes as the waiter came and deposited a plate in front of Daud and Lisa.

He sniffled and averted his eyes, wiping them with a finger. "Just a sec, just a sec..." He stammered, composing himself. "Okay!" He shouted, turning back and grabbing a hold of the thick, meaty sandwich, spilling over with roast beef and mustard, sauerkraut dangling off the edge as well. He took a sweet, delicious bite of the meal, making his eyes roll back in his eyes. "Oh my god..." He muttered, chewing intently, remembering Lisa had some rather odd things to say, and a shifty past. "So, you don't know much about your past?"

"Well, maybe I can help you with some memories. First, let's get you caught up on everything." Daud said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his smartphone. Opening up his Wikipedia app, he hit a random page and turned it to Lisa. "Start reading this page and follow those blue words. Report back to me with your findings, and tell me how many times you have to go until you find a guy named Adolf Hitler." He said, making Lisa play the Hitler Game on his phone.

Lisa frowned slightly, though more of a confused frown than an upset frown. Something told her that what Daud said about the place she was from was not really true. Perhaps he was confusing other things for it. Or perhaps this was one of those... jokes. Lisa did not have much time to question it though, before the food came before her.

The android looked at the sandwich. She frowned at it, cocking her head slightly, then looked up to see Daud eating in by putting it into his mouth. She paused, then aped this action. She frowned when she took a bite of the sandwhich, then found herself putting it down. "I... I know I should feel something." She spoke aloud. "But... I don't... I'm sorry."

She was then given the phone. After a few minutes she handed back the phone. "Well, I know that A knight is a person granted an honorary title of knighthood by a monarch or other political leader for service to the Monarch or country, The Teutonic Order is a Catholic religious order originally founded as military order in the 12th century in Acre, Prussiais a historical region stretching from Gdańsk Bay to the end of Curonian Spit on the southeastern coast of the Baltic Sea, and extending inland as far as Masuria. German is a West Germanic language that is mainly spoken in Central Europe. It is the most widely spoken and (co-)official language in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, South Tyrol (Italy), and Liechtenstein, Germany is officially the Federal Republic of Germany,is a federal parliamentary republic in West-Central Europe. It includes 16 constituent states and covers an area of 357,021 square kilometres (137,847 sq mi) with a largely temperate seasonal climate. World War I (WWI or WW1), also known as the First World War, or the Great War, was a global war centred in Europe that began on 28 July 1914 and lasted until 11 November 1918. A world war is a war involving many or most of the world's most powerful and populous countries. World wars span multiple countries on multiple continents, with battles fought in multiple theatres. War is a state of armed conflict between societies. It is generally characterized by extreme collective aggression, destruction, and usually high mortality. The set of techniques and actions used to conduct war is known as warfare. An absence of war is usually called "peace". Total war is warfare that is not restricted to purely legitimate military targets, and can result in massive civilian or other non-combatant casualtiesTotal war is warfare that includes any and all civilian-associated resources and infrastructure as legitimate military targets, and typically involves the use of weapons and tactics that result in significant civilian or other non-combatant casualties, whether collateral damage or not. American-English Dictionary defines "total war" as "war that is unrestricted in terms of the weapons used, the territory or combatants involved, or the objectives pursued, especially one in which the laws of war are disregarded." The term can also be applied when the war effort requires significant sacrifices by most of the friendly civilian population.A weapon, arm, or armament is any device used with intent to inflict damage or harm to living beings, structures, or systems. Weapons are used to increase the efficacy and efficiency of activities such as crime, law enforcement, self-defense and warfare. In a broader context, weapons may be construed to include anything used to gain a strategic, material or mental advantage over an adversary.While just about any ordinary objects such as sticks, stones, cars, or pencils can be used as weapons, many are expressly designed for the purpose – ranging from simple implements such as clubs, swords and guns, to complicated modern intercontinental ballistic missiles, biological and cyberweapons In ordinary language, the term crime denotes an unlawful act punishable by a state.[1] The term "crime" does not, in modern criminal law, have any simple and universally accepted definition,[2] though statutory definitions have been provided for certain purposes.[3] The most popular view is that crime is a category created by law; in other words, something is a crime if declared as such by the relevant and applicable law.[2] One proposed definition is that a crime or offence (or criminal offence) is an act harmful not only to some individual or individuals but also to a community, society or the state ("a public wrong"). Such acts are forbidden and punishable by law.[1][4]..."

Her words began to blend together now, simply parroting the information she scanned from the documents. If she was not stopped, she might do this for quite some time. She showed no evidence of understanding any of the spiel she was regurgitating.
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:03 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Lucien Gediminid

Tomia:

Looking upwards, Tomia felt embaressment settle on her cheeks as she turned away. She didn't intend to be noticed. The sounds of battle resuming were temporarily passed by the boy yelling at her, smiling nervously, Tomia shook her head slowly.

Opening and closing her hands, Tomia let out a shaky breath as he aura rippled around her, sending spirals of snow cascading away from her. Opening her now blue-green eyes, golden energy whipped around her as the onyx hair atop her head sharpened and shifted skywards. Transforming was still a struggle in itself. The Golden Form always made panic settle on her chest, and make her throat tighten. But taking into account the fact that the guy up in the sky was using a similar state, she didn't see any problem with it.

Lucien Gediminid

In just a few seconds, this weird girl suddenly sealed the deal by transforming into a Super Saiyan out of the blue. Well, that at least explains her weird signature - she's a Saiyan after all. And it looks like all of us can transform... it's not just something special. Frank soon lifted himself up from the rubble and was about to fly back at me, but he stopped after catching a glimpse of the Super Saiyan girl, too.

"Well, color me surprised," he commented. "This is the first indigenous person we find, and it's both not even an Earthling and also a Super Saiyan." Master then went back to his base form, while I, still in Super Saiyan 2, landed in front of the newcomer and spoke:

"Hello, what's your name? Did you come here to fight or what?"
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Lucien Gediminid

In just a few seconds, this weird girl suddenly sealed the deal by transforming into a Super Saiyan out of the blue. Well, that at least explains her weird signature - she's a Saiyan after all. And it looks like all of us can transform... it's not just something special. Frank soon lifted himself up from the rubble and was about to fly back at me, but he stopped after catching a glimpse of the Super Saiyan girl, too.

"Well, color me surprised," he commented. "This is the first indigenous person we find, and it's both not even an Earthling and also a Super Saiyan." Master then went back to his base form, while I, still in Super Saiyan 2, landed in front of the newcomer and spoke:

"Hello, what's your name? Did you come here to fight or what?"

Tomia:

Her blush could only further as the fellow Saiyan landed before her. She'd seen her own reflection in a pond earlier this morning, and had seen a completly different Hybrid the then the one who had left the hospital. Her hair was thick and unwashed. Her dogi was ripped and dirty, worn by weeks of constant use.

'Im not some timid girl anymore. I'm a Saiyan.' Frowning, Tomia's tail whipped anxiously behind her as she set her jaw, a determine look filling her dirty features. There was another gentle breeze as Tomia sucked in a breath, finally replying to the Warriors he'd met.

" I-I'm Tomia Mako." She answered quickly." I sensed your powers and wanted to investigate. I'm just... looking for a sensei I guess."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse