NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Wombocombo wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

" Same thing I've always done I guess." Hiroshi remarked, sighing." I wasn't meant to be a father or a husband it seems."

With those words, Hiroshi blinked out of sight. Appearing under Adrian, sparks popped in the air as their powers met and combined, the Saiyans fists snapping out like lightening as he sent a flurry of blows into the mans abdomen.

" Don't quit your day job man." Hiroshi commented." Freiza would kill you with the power you're putting off."

If Adrian had been less retarded and actually aimed he might have been able to hit or try grabbing for him but as he was spinning...well the blows just sent him higher into the air and launched him at a sort of 45 degree angle.
He was really fucking going too..maybe his own speed was factoring into it. When his body began to turn red as he was accelerating he decided maybe it would be a bad idea to continue the fight because he felt that even his own punches were going to start breaking mountains and the area was already fucked...
He flipped in the air, turning back to fly towards Hiroshi in a non-I'm going to hit you in the face way, and made the mistake of calming down too early and as his arms faded his ability to fly faded..and he planted face first into the grass infront of Hiroshi.
"So why the fuck are you so decent?"

Hiroshi:

Letting out a breath, Hiroshi groaned at the realization that he had destroyed something else. He swore to Kami he couldn't go anywhere without destroying something.

Still, there was no time for worries or regrets today, because he finally found something he could do that didn't involve destruction. He had to teach this kid how to use his energy properly, and fight like he had half an idea how to.

" I learned on Namek. I could take you there if you want, you could learn from the same person I did." Hiroshi remarked.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:00 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:-Kazuko

Watching patiently as Kazuko preformed his alien magics, the Mad King of the Parahumans offered a single hand in response to the boulder-composed dragon that had been launched against him. Crunching up as the giant beast met a solid an unmovable wall. A brilliant blue flash of light came from Max's hand as the dragon came to a screeching halt, breaking apart the rocks that held the dragon together. Like a vacuum, the particles of natural energy began to be drawn into Max's hand. "The only thing I'm going to prove is how woefully inept you are." Maxwell responded, lifting himself from the ground to face the Masaki.

"Shimura cannot save you, your brother cannot save you. Your path to salvation has only one obstacle: Me." As Max spoke, the natural energies of Sigma Island began to break free of their forms and float towards Maxwell, dimly lit greenish spheres colliding into him, empowering the Mad King. "I am Maxwell Morningstar, I do not care if you know me or know of me. There is one thing you will know, in your final moments, Kazuko."

Maxwell held up one of his hands, facing the backside of it toward Kazuko and his titanic Buddha. Within his palm, he gathered and condensed energy in a light blue ball, with wisps of it flailing out of the event horizon as he channeled his energy into a single point. Rearing back suddenly, the Mad King jutted his entire hand, and even his body, forward to lead the attack. Shooting out of his palm like a cannon, large enough to engulf Kazuko and the Buddha he rode atop of, Maxwell spoke, his voice clear above the roaring energy blast, "Fear."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:30 pm

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 4 (Continued...), Coming Full Circle: Xander Smith vs Asumar Masaki

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Through Asumar's solid purple eyes, all that could be seen was a fire that was not yet burnt out, burning brightly even against the toughest of enemies, who happened to be the own known as Xander Smith, the Praetorian Emperor who was destined to take his life, but this would not be without a fight on his part. Asumar was determined to defy his own destiny and fight to live another day, but as soon as he saw his own massive beam of energy being slowly redirected by Xander's fist, his eyes darkened in acknowledgement of the fate that was approaching him "I'm not going to let this happen so easily!" Asumar exclaimed, the energy around his being beginning to build up once more, the last reserves of energy that he held within him, his heart and his physical body being pushed to it's final limit that he knew was soon to expire "Build Up!" Asumar exclaimed, his body being surrounded by a dome of burning red and purple energy, his veins being set aflame by this combination of energy that inhabited his veins. "There is only one thing left to do..." Asumar acknowledged quietly.

He then let out a loud roar and threw himself directly into the massive wall of energy, instantly being enveloped in it's gaping maw, his body slowly burning away as a result of his body being cooked from the inside, but hardly suffering any damage from the energy beam "Blazing Phoenix: Cosmic Supernova!!!" Asumar screamed inwardly, his body receiving a massive burst of energy from his final reserves of energy, sending him rocketing forward from inside the wall of energy, his energy taking the form of an ethereal phoenix as he approached the edge "TAKE THIS, EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY THAT RESIDES WITHIN ME!" Asumar screamed from within the energy wall, emerging out of the wall and coming face to face with Xander, the Purple and Red Demon staring down the Golden Man, purple and golden eyes exchanging a brief glance before Asumar wailed out the words "COSMIC SUPERNOVA!" as soon as Asumar's fist connected with Xander's body, a massive amount of Galaxy-destroying energy suddenly shot out from every pore of his body, including his fist that connected with Xander's own.

"IF YOU TRULY WANT TO PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT, I WILL OBLIGE YOU!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Cataclysm part 1

Justice League watchtower

Batman continued to work at the main Computer, searching any channel for The Knight, after he'd gone offline a few days previous. Wonder Woman stepped up the metal steps, standing alongside Batman, "Any sign of him Bruce?", Batman continued to type, scanning and searching, "I'll take that as a no". Batman internally signed, Stepping back from the computer he shook his head, "The Knight went offline just a few minutes after he ended our call, saying he needed to check on a falling object outside chicago. They have to be connected". Wonder Woman rubbed her chin, pressing a button she looked at the ariel map of the scene, the supposed object was long gone, and all that was left was a crater and a long impact trail. Wonder Woman shook her head, "There's no sign of anything, whatever happened, We need to-" Wonder Woman was cut of when the large sound of what seemed like spacecraft came from outside, "By hera" she said, looking at a Massive Fleet of ships outside of the watchtower, beginning to envelop Earth's orbit.

"It's Catarock, He's here!" Batman yelled, running back to the computer he activated The Knight's defense protocol on any channel he could find; whether it was The Avengers, Shield, The UN, or any other organization. "This is Batman of the Justice League, Earth is being threatened by a Planet wide Invasion, We anyone and everyone available to act in Earth's defense". ["This is Falcon of the Avengers, We hear you"], ["Nicholas Fury of SHIELD, We're prepared and readying our helicarriers"], ["This is Steve Trevor of the United States Military reading you on our Channel Batman, We're preparing now"]. Just as everyone was chiming in, Wonder Woman and Batman were staggered as The Watchtower was seemingly pushed, and a Large Dathomiri Landing craft docked with The Watchtower. Batman looked to Wonder Woman, "Diana, go and group of with Superman and the League in Washington DC, They're going to need you". "Bruce I'm not leaving you-", "Go! I'll handle them". Wonder Woman hesitated, but nodded agreeing and used the Zeta platform nearby, transporting her down to the Earth Surface. Batman readied a handful of batarangs as the sounds of Dathomiri Infantrymen marched towards him,
"It's time to go to war".

Catarock's Mothership

Catarock's Massive, sphere mothership halted it's orbital pattern, not far from The Watchtower, The Shields of the Mothership activating and placing it into Defensive mode. Catarock quickly went to work, at his large computer he began organizing the Massive fleet as it began enveloping and surrounding Earth's Orbital pattern. "Theresia", The Dathomiri woman floated over to Catarock's right, "Yes sire?", "Activate the 3 major Teleportation chambers, and begin the ground assault". Theresia salivated at the thought, "Of course Sire!", she floated over to another large computer, typing in a passphrase it activated and lit up, turning on the Dathomiri Teleportation devices on the Ground.

Washington DC
The large teleportation chamber activated in Washington DC's city park, 5 miles from The Washington monument, the different pillars around the park raised out of the ground. The Pillars then began to spark, innocents around them running, the Pillars then connected together with an energy link, The Pilars sparked, before the Teleportation field opened a portal, allowing Dathomiri Infantrymen, Giant Mechanical Hounds, Robotic Soldiers, Along with Artillery and other ground forces as they began to pour out into the Capitol.

Berlin
Along with the opening of the Washington DC Teleportation platform, The large Teleportation platform in Berlin's square opened up. As The Dathomiri forces poured out into berlin, the large Archway monument was destroyed, crushed under the force of a Dathomiri Warhound. The Dathomiri forces set up Artillery, beginning to bombard any air craft that came near the Teleportation platform.

Chad, Continent of Africa
In a vast clear opening field in the Country of Chad, The Dathomiri Teleportation pillars slowly rose out of the hard rock and sand of the ground, rising into position. As the Energy connection strengthened the teleportation platform, eventually opening it, the Dathomiri forces poured out into the open ground. The Dathomiri Forces (unlike other fronts) experienced no large resistance at first, allowing them to gain ground and fortify their position easily.

Shanghai, China
In a large time square of the Chinese city of Shanghai, the Pillars rose, the energy connection caused many cars to crash, clogging up traffic. The Teleportation portal opened, The Dathomiri forces poured out, fighting and attacking in the fairly dense city if Shanghai, The War hounds smashign through the streets, causing wreckage and carnage where ever they lead.

Dathomiri Mothership, Control Room

Catarock sat in his chair, after the first minutes of the Dathomiri ground troops landing, they quickly came into contact with Earth's militaries. The Dathomiri forces, equipped with superior Weaponry, quickly gave the Military forces a run for their money, Catarock watched in Washington DC as the Warhounds used their mechanical jaws to grab Fighter Jets out of the sky, tearing them apart. Catarock switched monitors to Berlin, where Dathomiri Infantrymen quickly cut through German National Guard forces, one National Guardsmen trying to crawl away, was quickly shot straight in the head by an Infantryman, who was then followed by many more as they marched down the street securing ground. Catarock nodded in enjoyment, watching as the Dathomiri first wave had begun to tear up the initial first resistance, Catarock pressed a buton on his chair, activating the speakers,

["Send in the dropships"], And with that, Hundreds of Docking bay doors opened, and the Dathomiri landing craft swarm passed through the force field. The Dathomiri landing craft, loaded with Soldiers, equipment, supplies, and vehicles, quickly began to reinforce the first wave by expanding the invasion ground.

"Things are going exactly as planned" Catarock said, smiling to himself, however the Smile was wiped off when some sort of Heat vision cut a Dathomiri Warhound cut the middle in Washington DC. destroying it.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 pm

OOC NOTICE: Due to a conflict of interests in regards to the final phase of Asumar Masaki vs Xander Smith, the key battle of The God of Nature's Determination: Kazuko Masaki vs Maxwell Morningstar will be entirely skipped.

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 5 The Death of a Brother: Kazuko's Retribution

As Asumar's charred and burnt corpse collapsed onto the ground, Kazuko rushed to his brother's side "ASUMAR!" Kazuko screamed, running to his brother's side, his eyes welling up with water has he watched Asumar's energy signature slowly fade away, something that Kazuko could not bear to see, wanting to save his people from certain death. Kazuko desperately placed his hands on Asumar's charred chest, calling upon the forces of nature to help heal him and bring him back from the brink of death "We've gone through so much Asumar, I can't lose you after everything we've gone through, I won't allow you to die on me!" Kazuko inwardly yelled, his hands glowing green as he tried to prolong Asumar's inevitable death and save him. Sadly for Kazuko, his efforts were all for naught, as his heartbeat began decrease it's beats per minute, a sign of his brother's death "No, no, NO, don't you give up on me now Asumar, we've had a dream of a brighter future for our people, I can't continue on without your help, so please..." Kazuko's body erupted in green flames as he put his all into reviving Asumar "DON'T YOU DARE DIE YOU BASTARD!" Kazuko yelled in desperation, ignoring all of the threats around him as the atmosphere around him began to intensify rapidly.

However, to Kazuko's shock, one of Asumar's charred arms reached out to his arm, weakly gripping it in order to gain his older brother's attention "K-Kazu..." Asumar weakly called out, his eyes staring into Kazuko's regretfully, sending chills up the Nature God's spine "You know as well as I do that it will amount to nothing." Asumar hoarsely coughed as he continued speaking his final words to the only one who would hear them out, his brother who tried his very best to create a great future for the Masaki Species "No matter what happens Kazuko, promise me one thing brother..." Kazuko leaned in slightly closer to his younger brother "What is it Asumar? What do you want me to promise?" Kazuko felt obligated to follow out the wishes of his dying brother, who weakly chuckled "Destroy everything that they love..." And with an evil smirk on his face, Asumar passed away peacefully, confident that Kazuko would be able to carry out his final wishes.

Kazuko fell silent, knowing that he would also be killed by the hands of the heroes of death, and if Asumar's wish was to destroy everything that the people of Earth loved, then Kazuko would gladly abide by his wishes "Asumar..." Kazuko muttered, his hair blocking out the darkened expression on his eyes "I'm..." the entirety of Sigma Island and the planet itself began to shudder at the massive force applied to it, Kazuko manipulating the nature of the planet on a global scale "IN HELL!" Kazuko screamed, causing Sigma Island to open up at it's very center, revealing the molten interior of the planet, which then shot out of the massive trench and shot out in every direction "Nature Navaiety: Energy Conduit!" Kazuko yelled, and in response, in varying regions of the Earth, multiple towering trees shout out, with a strange flower blooming from it's peaks, absorbing Life-Force Energy from the universe "I know that the Earth is the very heart of this Universe, and If we are going to die, I will fulfill Asumar's wish and destroy everything that you love, I don't care about the repercussions!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:51 pm

New Namek

“Don’t make this ship my coffin, Daud.” The darkly dressed, helmeted scientist quipped as his hands steadily gripped the controls of their spacecraft. “Because I’m almost sure you can survive a crash landing. I say almost because really I don’t know. Can you?” The man asked, turning his black helmeted head to look at Daud, acting as his co-pilot, smirking the entire time as the lush, green planet came into view.

“Yes.” Daud responded quickly, gritting his teeth, “I can survive and adapt, as all of us should, Darklight.”

“Not all of us have the most broken power in existence, Ultra-Lord.” Dr. Darklight responded, “New Namek approaches, and our landing gear is completely shot. Can you believe those Kree raiders just blasted us? What the fuck is up with that?” Darklight protested, a vigorous shake going through the cabin as the vessel entered the planet’s atmosphere.

“Like hell I’m going to give up my precious cargo.” Daud replied, “Even if it’s all just science bullshit.”

“It’s not bullshit, it’s my mobile lab! And you didn’t have to come with me…”

Daud mouthed Darklight, causing the Parahuman to grow upset. “Hey now, don’t get all mad, we’re still going to this planet because… Uh… Why exactly?”

“Plot.” Darklight spat, readying his controls. “Force the wings up, maybe we can skid along the surface to take out our energy when we make landfall.

“...That was a suboptimal answer.” Daud replied, “No, I’m doing what you’re telling me, but I’m just making a note that the answer I was given was absolutely not what I wanted to hear - Oh fuck.” Daud casually said, watching the ground rapidly advance to the spaceship’s cockpit, the two men bracing at the last moment, the ship simply slamming into the planet without skipping along the surface as Dr. Darklight intended.

A dark, billowing cloud tore apart the New Namekian skies, leading to exactly where the spaceship had crashed. It gave off that human vibe, but with it being in such pieces and battered up, it looked more like a deadly crash if anything else. However, from the metallic door that was once the ship’s main corridor, a sharp noise dented it from the inside. Another hit and the door flew off the hinges, landing several yards away, a thin yet muscle-bound human emerging from the ship’s innards.

Electrical shorts and debris were everywhere within the cabin, but the first man to emerge, Daud, was more interested at the landscape before him. “Huh.” He said, hopping onto the planet and walking someways, “Looks a lot more purplish from down here. Dark?” He said, turning to look at the crashed ship. “Doctor Darklight?” He called out once more.

“For shame! The greatest of men yet perishes in the pursuit of science!” Daud cried out, acting as dramatic as he could, “For he was the noblest of them all! In service to his King and Country, the brave doctor set out to the stars to find his ambitions, to find himself! But lo, he only found his grave!” Daud shouted, collapsing to his knees.

“I’m not dead, you idiot.” Doctor Darklight said, emerging from the cockpit, his outfit covered in glass shards and the like. “I was just quietly mourning my vessel. I built her with my own two hands, only to have her die here on this god forsaken planet.” Darklight protested. “And now I can’t conduct research.”

“It’s the vacation I always wanted!” Daud declared, “To be stuck with a pissed off Doc Darklight.” He teased, the Parahuman scientist looking thoroughly unamused.

“Believe me, I’m far from pissed.” Darklight snapped.

“Yet.” Daud added, Darklight beginning to walk off in another direction, Daud following behind him quickly. “So, where are we headed? The nearest space ship?”

“The nearest space shi- Yes.” Darklight said, Daud completing his sentence before he could say it. “For a leader, you’re awfully annoying at times.”

“I get that a lot, actually. It takes a certain kind of person to work with me.” Daud said, walking side by side with Darklight. “We both can fly. Why are we walking?” He asked, Darklight floating up above Daud and flying off, not responding to his question. Daud smirked, hoping to annoy the fuck out of Darklight this entire trip, and floating alongside with him.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:20 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:-Colored Text Snip-

As Kazuko mourned over the loss of his brother, Maxwell stood some distance away, feeling the spikes in energy as he intended to release years of pent-up, repressed sexual tension all in one place. A threat to the globe, if not more, Maxwell stepped forth, eyeing the revenge-filled Masaki. Mad Max cracked his knuckles, preparing to unleash his fearsome abilities against the final brother. "You've forced my hand, Kazuko, but either way, you were not walking away from this alive." Maxwell began to walk casually toward the Masaki Brother, regardless of the intense energy that surrounded him, absorbing it as he went. "You won't kill everything I love, because you simply can't kill me."

"Do you know why?" The Mad King asked, mere inches from Kazuko, staring the seething Immortal Hybrid directly in the face. "You're not strong enough."

Reaching out before Kazuko could react, Maxwell took hold of the Hybrid's head in one hand, bringing his other hand to fully grab Kazuko's skull. A light blue pentagram shined from each palm against the Masaki's temple, flashes of electric energy filling the air for a moment, before nothing. Absolutely nothing. A sickening silence as Maxwell began to absorb the life-force of Kazuko and all the power he had gathered with his final act of vengeance. The Masaki Constructs disappeared, the vibrant aura that once surrounded Kazuko vanished, and the Masaki grew limp.

The Mad King released his grip, wisps of smoke pouring from his gloves as Kazuko dropped to the ground. Shatterstar appeared at the King's side, looking upon the site. "He's not dead yet, Maxwell. I thought you were going to strike the finishing blow?" Maddox inquired, looking from Kazuko to Asumar, and then finally to Xander. "Is it wise to leave him in such a state? It would be a mercy at this point...It's not like he will ever return to full power."

"He won't." Maxwell declared, "I lobotomized his neural connections. He has some energy left, but maybe he needs to say a final word to his brother, or to Shimura." Quickly cutting his eyes up, he locked eyes with the distant Praetorian Emperor. He grew a smile, and began his taunts. "What brings you here, Xander? A chance to steal glory, or did you come with murderous intent? Regardless, I've done the work that you couldn't for some time now. These threatening interlopers are no more. You're welcome." Maxwell said, offering a quick wave to the Emperor of Praetoria.

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Oh. Well alright then." Kylie replied warmly as Simon told them exactly where Merlin was. However, due to quick actions from him and Salis, they both disappeared and reappeared in Merlin's tower. Kylie stood, worried, with Nelli, Rip, and Boxer with her.

"So, uh, let's go then?" Kylie made a platform of green beneath the three beside her, despite the fact that two of them could get up on their own. Slowly raising everyone up to the tower, somehow not being spotted by anyone on watch, the group of time travelers deposited on the tower's balcony as a small scuffle came to en end.

"What happened?" Kylie asked, watching Simon yell at Salis, plastered against the wall, and Merlin across the room staring them down with his staff raised. From the looks of things, Simon had been the antagonist, if Kylie hadn't already know that Salis had killed a man and Simon was fairly kind to her.

"There are more of you?" Merlin was somewhat taken aback by the flow of strange people into his workshop, and readied a spell to remove them.

"Hold on!" Kylie replied, reaching for the coin in her pocket. "I kinda heard what Simon said. We're here from the future, year 2016. And we're here to fix something." Kylie eventually pulled the coin from her suit's impromptu pocket and showed it to Merlin. "You gave this to me about an hour ago, maybe. Which to you now, is like a couple hundred years from now." She handed him the coin, and he seemed to calm down.

"Well, you must at least have some truth to you." Merlin shrewdly said as he compared the future coin to one of his own, before passing it back to Kylie. "You're here to fix something? What? Hopefully, it's related to that young man who tried to stab me." He stared daggers at Salis, definitely not ready to forgive and forget what he had tried to do.

"No, um, he's supposed to be with me." Kylie apologized as she explained. "You sent for random people to help me, and we just drew... these guys. And girl." Hurriedly waving her hands, Kylie got back on topic. "Right. Fix. Well, my last name's Perceval, and there's this Red Knight, and apparently he killed Perceval's father. Perceval the knight, not me, and well—"

"Say no more, I think I've got it." Merlin waved his hand and looked back to a nearby table with materials on it. "You came to find the Red Knight? Well, actually, Ser Perceval told us himself that he took care of—"

"No you don't understand." Kylie tried her best to get her point across, but sadly Merlin was already off looking though materials. "Perceval took care of the Red Knight, but he came back. He tried to kill me in the present, future, whatever. Same guy, II'm pretty sure. But he's glowing red and looks totally evil and... I don't know! I just know I came here to stop it, so tell me where I can find Ser Perceval."

Merlin sighed, very bothered by the interruption of his work. "Fine. It shouldn't be too hard for you to find Arthur's war room, where the Round Table lies. Show him the coin I gave you in the future, and ask him. I've got work to do; apparently eventually towards time travel." Slightly more content than before, Merlin returned to working and proceeded to ignore the people behind him.

Kylie sighed as well. "OK then. Off to a great start." She turned to Simon, so far the most reliable person with her. "Do you want to lead the way? So we don't get lost?"

Salis watched the proceedings in front of him with an expression of pure rage and hatred. "I wasn't planning on stabbing anyone until you pulled that damn staff!" he yelled in response to Merlin's jab. If the wizard hadn't been his ticket back he would've already been at his throat. Simon was an entirely different matter though. The rest of their party might not respond well to a killing, but that didn't mean he couldn't get away from roughing him up a little. Creating a portal behind himself, letting the force of Simon's spell push him through and depositing him in front of. The younger wizard. Before Simon could react, Salis slammed his fist into his jaw with enough force to knock a man to the ground. "Don't get in my way again," he said as he shook his wrist, "Next time it won't be a fist. Now let's get going." Salis moved forwards and grabbed onto Nelli's invisibility cloak and started following her to the war room.

Simon fell to the ground, grabbing his jaw. He lay there for a moment, stunned, feeling his barriers break down. Blackburn had awoken. Normally, Simon would stop his grandfather from taking over, but not this time. He rose, his eyes turning black, his voice turning into a rasping hiss.

"Bad idea, asshole," Simon growled, reaching into his pocket and removing the contents: a crumpled-up Lays chip bag, dill-pickle-flavored. He uncrumpled it, and pointed the opening at Salis. "Umadahm," he intoned, and a high-pressure stream of chips shot out, knocking Salis to the ground. Simon laughed along with the spirit in his head, who faded away, satisfied that he'd ruined someone's day.

Then the migraine happened. Simon fell against the wall, clutching his head. "Ow ow ow, bad idea, bad wizard in my skull, ow ow ow."
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 pm

New Neros wrote:- Snip -

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 6 The Final End: Ryuichi's Tears

As soon as Kazuko fell to the ground, The battlefield of Sigma Island being reduced to nothing more than a blazing red wasteland topped with the embers of what forestry remained within it's massive reach. The blood of the fallen warriors that tried their best to defend the place that they called home, their newfound livelihoods torn from their hands and devastated by a yet to be seen enemy "Uncle Kazuko!!!" a youthful voice called out as the red-headed son to the now deceased Asumar Masaki rushed to the aide of his now downed and bloodied Uncle, ignoring the two who had managed to down both Asumar and Kazuko. "Uncle, please, I can help you, just please hang on!!!" Ryuichi shouted desperately as he tried to heal the mortally wounded Kazuko Masaki, the founder of the great Masaki Dynasty, the architect to the continued prosperity of the Masaki name.

"I-I'm sorry little Ryu..." Kazuko smiled weakly as he held on to the cheek of his beloved nephew, his vision slowly fading away as he surrendered his soul to the oncoming grip of death, it's cold and yet welcoming embrace closing itself around him "It looks like your Uncle is not going to make it out of this battle alive." Kazuko replied as he stared at the tearful face of his young nephew, a frown forming on his face as he gently wiped the tears from Ryuichi's eyes "Do not cry for me, young Ryuichi, for I do not deserve such kindness from such a sweet child who has done nothing wrong, I am just sorry for what you've had to see on this day, your parents and relatives being torn from you at such a young age..." Kazuko coughed up a small amount of blood that splashed against the charred wasteland "I want you to remember us and keep the memories of us in your heart, never forget that myself and Asumar, will always be watching over you. For even if you think that we are out of your grasp, we will always stand by your side in spirit, cheering you on until the very end, I'm just sorry that I could never see you grow up with my own two eyes..." and with those few but influential words, Kazuko Masaki, the one who orchestrated the rise of the legendary Masaki Dynasty, and brought peace to his entire Galaxy, passed away with a soft sigh.

With tears covering his face, Ryuichi buried his face into his deceased Uncle's chest, quietly sobbing as one of the last people that he loved and cherished passed away in his arms. However, over time, this tearful sorrow was replaced with something far more latent, the rising anger that he kept suppressed finally began to bubble once more "Wh-why!?!" Ryuichi cried out in anguish as he rose his head up to the heavens, the tears continuing to gather and fall down along his face "Why did you take the only two people I love away from me, why!" Ryuichi demanded, his tears still falling at a steady rate as he desired to know why both Maxwell and Xander killed the two people that they loved, and without any remorse whatsoever.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:59 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Wombocombo wrote:If Adrian had been less retarded and actually aimed he might have been able to hit or try grabbing for him but as he was spinning...well the blows just sent him higher into the air and launched him at a sort of 45 degree angle.
He was really fucking going too..maybe his own speed was factoring into it. When his body began to turn red as he was accelerating he decided maybe it would be a bad idea to continue the fight because he felt that even his own punches were going to start breaking mountains and the area was already fucked...
He flipped in the air, turning back to fly towards Hiroshi in a non-I'm going to hit you in the face way, and made the mistake of calming down too early and as his arms faded his ability to fly faded..and he planted face first into the grass infront of Hiroshi.
"So why the fuck are you so decent?"

Hiroshi:

Letting out a breath, Hiroshi groaned at the realization that he had destroyed something else. He swore to Kami he couldn't go anywhere without destroying something.

Still, there was no time for worries or regrets today, because he finally found something he could do that didn't involve destruction. He had to teach this kid how to use his energy properly, and fight like he had half an idea how to.

" I learned on Namek. I could take you there if you want, you could learn from the same person I did." Hiroshi remarked.

"Oh..."
He went silent for a bit as he pushed himself up.
"Well that would be convenient, sure...how do we get there? I don't know where that is sooooo"He idly scratched his head, his iris-less eyes idly scanning around as he seemed bored. His body though, breathed swayed from left to right as if ready to move/explode with energy at any point...perhaps the whole 'being in a eternal rage' thing he had going on wasn't going to be as such of a good thing as he tought it might have been.
Hi

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:15 pm

"In my defense, I had no intentions of killing the other one." Xander shrugged. True, he did feel a little bad for the child. He knew what it was like to grow up without real parents. Though this was alleviated somewhat when he realized that the child obviously had a mother. "For what it's worth. Your father got away with more than I let anyone else because of you. He chose to test my patience. Believe it or not I have limits. I put up with his stupidity for as long as I possibly could. People are dead because of him. He killed people. A lot of people. And I let it happen. I apologize for the pain you will endure. But if you have even half of will of your father, I just hope you channel it into something more constructive then he did. I would hate to be the one to put an entire bloodline down. But I'm not above it."

He then turned his attention to Maxwell. "First of all, Kazuko was the lesser imbecile. Asumar was the unstable one. Second of all. You've left a powerful child without any sort of leadership or guidance. I didn't come here to steal glory, your majesty. I came here to disrupt a dangerous fight between a friend and an imbecile. Asumar had to die, but his brother was smart enough to avoid conflict. Rather than actively seeking it out and causing it. Anything that happens from this point on is on your head Maxwell."

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

Hadrimmelis, or rather, the mental projection of herself that was now within Manifest's mind, merely looked on as images and more images flashed in front of her, watching the cracks on his face, listening as the broken man lashed out at her and pinned his sins on her, hearing the distorted voice that spoke to her. The expression on her face did not seem to change through all of this, her eye displaying the same vortex of emotion while her face was calm and impassible, the World-Dragon remaining perfectly composed, or at least so it would appear within Manifest's mind. In truth, she was saddened to hear all of the accusations that her once friend was lobbing against her, but above everything else, she was upset, not because he was blaming her for Julie's death, or because he was completely disregarding her friendship, but due to something different altogether.

The Black Dragon sighed. "...Perhaps, you are right in what you say." She seemingly conceded, looking ahead into the empty mindscape that spread out before her. The one with whom she spoke was nowhere to be seen, yet she was certain that he could hear her. "Perhaps it was I who caused this. Perhaps the blame for Julie's death should fall upon me instead of you." She continued, taking a few steps forward. In truth, direction had no meaning in a mindscape such as the one where she stood, and yet, one cannot reach another place without moving, two things that create an interesting dynamic. Yet, none of this was of interest to Hadrimmelis. She willed to reach her friend, and so, she would.

"However, there is only one man that can accuse me of such things, and his name is not Manifest." The woman stated, and then thrust one of her hands outwards, palm facing away from her body. The mental barriers created by Manifest's tattered mind, which were flanking her as if to convey a futile threat, were immediately undone, but not in a violent manner. No, it was not a violent shattering like the one she had caused during the memory that Manifest had alluded to earlier; rather, it was a delicate maneuver, a surgical dismantlement of his defenses which was devoid of violence, in order to avoid destabilizing his mind even further. Of course, more barriers would rise to replace those lost, but the World-Dragon had not done this for convenience. It had been for emphasis.

"His name is Charles Crawler."

Having spoken her mind, Hadrimmelis continued to walk, headed towards whatever crossroads or bastion hosted the core of Manifest's consciousness at the moment. As she walked, however, something strange began to happen. Small cuts and slices began to appear on her clothes as Manifest's mental barriers continued to stand in her way. The blonde woman never winced or cried out in pain, much less stop her march forward, and her skin was never pierced, a display of the sheer strength of her mental manifestation, but even then it was clear that her friend's shattered psyche was lashing out at her, judging her, labeling her as the enemy. Broken glass indeed. Another sigh came from her. "Charles, I know you could hear me. I'm coming for you." She called out.

"You claim that you are as toys to me, but that is a lie, plain and simple. The truth is that I care, I care about you, all of you. If anything, my sin is caring too much, growing too close. Mortals are delicate creatures, they break easily. But even then, they fascinate me. I observe them, even though they are small and frail. I walk amongst them, despite their short and fugacious lives. I hear their joys and share their sorrows, all because I love them. And that may hurt them sometimes. Perhaps this is my crime." She confessed, and then chuckled bitterly. "You might not understand it. But, you know? I can't help it. After so long, I haven't leaned. I still make the same mistakes. Isn't it funny, Charles? Millions of years, and I haven't learned!" She spoke sadly and shook her head, loose locks of golden hair being separated from her, though she paid them no mind and continued walking.

"You may believe that my power turns me into some sort of beast with delusions of trascendence, but it is in fact the opposite. Awake, I see the ebb and flow of this universe in which I belong, and even as I slept, I felt the existence of all the life on the surface, my children. I felt the weight of a thousand lives as I dreamed. I cried and smiled with them, and saw them fade away, and saw others arrive in their place. I was a part of them, as much as they were a part of me, and that changed me. When I was born, I was little more than a machine, fulfilling my directive. But as time passed, I understood that directive, and the reason behind it. I was to build so that life could thrive, life much like that which once existed on my surface. Life much like yours. The importance of creatures such as you is not something that escapes me." The World-Dragon spoke, before pausing for a moment.

"Truth be told, I am not sure why I tell you all of this. It may be that I hope to regain your trust, or perhaps it is simply to pass the time while I find you. But no matter. You are sick, Charles, surely even you can see this. Let me help you, and then you can blame me all you want." She pleaded as she continued to walk, scratch marks appearing on the golden ornament she had in the place of an eye.

In the instant that Hadrimmelis dismantled the defences of Manifest's psyche, the shattered God's many broken pieces whirled into agony, psychic screams echoing throughout the darkness of his mind. As the screams faded, his mind began to attempt to reject the Dragon's presence, reforming its defences in an attempt to destroy the intruder.

"Charles Crawler is gone. Dead. Not Dead. Gone. You are You. Death. Only I survive. Only Manifest exists. Only Manifest ever existed. Still exists. Only one Remains. One and the Same. Crawler and Manifest. Crawler and Manifest. Always the same, always together, always broken, always apart. Help Leave us alone apart Together."

A cacophony of voices and shattered pieces of broken fragments rang out within the once mortal man's mind. At the edges of Hadrimmelis' vision, monstrous, malformed replicas of Manifest rose out of the ground and reached for her, only to fall and disintegrate once more within his chaotic mindscape. Images began to flash once more, this time uncontrolled instead of pointed, chaotic instead of planned.

A middle aged man and his wife, smiling down at their newborn son. "His name is Charles." The man's large hands passed over the boy, and for a moment, he felt a twinge of fear. This quickly subsided as the hand rested on his head with a comforting warmth.
"It's perfect."

The vision passed. In its place stood Manifest. This Manifest, however, was not whole, and was not right. Instead of eyes, black voids stared out into nothingness, not even acknowledging the World-Dragon. His armour, a midnight black in reality, was rapidly shifting between silver and golden, with each limb changing independent of the others. After a brief moment, it vanished into oblivion.

As Hadrimmelis continued forward, more scenes replaced the first.

"I'm Carly. What's your name?" The girl smiled, her soft eyes filled with a naive kindness only a child can have.
"I'm Charley." A young boy, not older than five, responded with a broad, toothy grin.
The boy's mother glanced at her husband and chuckled. "And you were worried he wouldn't get along with the neighbours!"

Another Manifest replaced this scene. His eyes were whole, but a blank red. His mouth was hardened into a steady scowl as his head twitched back and forth rapidly. His armour was a bright green. Slowly, its twitching began to turn its head towards Manifest, before it disappeared rather suddenly.

"Charles?" A teenage girl smirked. "You coming out of fancy-land any time soon?"
Another teenager laughed. "Shut up, Carly. I'm thinking."
"What about?"
"The future."
"Geek."
"Nerd."

The next fragment of Manifest was crouched, so Hadrimmelis could not see his face. It had no armour, and instead, its SHIELD uniform was in tatters, its exposed skin burned to a char. Loud, raspy breathing emanated from the form. It slowly disappeared, smoke emanating from its form and obscuring what little could be seen.

"That weapon you wield... It's called the Manifest Blade, kid." Nick Fury narrowed his eye. "It's the most deadly weapon ever forged. Hell, we aren't even sure if it was forged. I want to train you to use it, but to do so, nobody can know you lived."
"My mom and dad-" The boy hesitated. "My friends..."
"Nobody, kid. As far as the world knows, Charles Crawler died here today."

A mere corpse replaced this image. Branded onto its skin were words, hundreds of them. "Traitor." "Killer." "Murderer." "Abandoner."

"I'm afraid to say your son is dead, Ma'am." The officer said sombrely to the couple as tears ran down their faces. Just then, a girl ran into the yard.
"Mrs. Crawler, where is Charles, where is-"
"He fell fighting the good fight." The officer continued, as though he were oblivious to the girl's presence.
"No..." The teenage girl collapsed in the yard, tears streaming down her shocked face. The mother slowly walked over to her.
"Come in, Carly. Come in, dear girl, come in."

A hundred miles away, a teenage boy with a blade in his hand watched all of this through a camera on the man's uniform, a furrowed brow adorning his face.

Instead of another shattered Fragment of Manifest, instead, the images vanished. The smoke cleared a small path forward. At long last, Hadrimmelis approached the centre of the shattered god's mind. A maelstrom of chaos and memory whipped around it, ripping fragments apart and reconstructing them into something otherworldly even as she watched. As she passed through it, it moulded itself around her, letting her in. The same grant of permission to enter his mind as he had given so long ago now allowed her to pass unobstructed into his innermost sanctum of his mind.

Inside the sphere of broken memory, a solitary figure stood, his legs together and his arms held upwards, as though he were receiving inspiration from some divine source. His form wavered and shifted before her, as though it were having difficulty keeping itself together. On the floor, red wires of flowing energy were connected to various points along his legs, spreading red lines across them. Small pieces of him were simply gone, see-through, as though they had never been there in the first place. He had no eyes, yet nevertheless turned its head downwards towards Hadrimmelis.

"Hello, my friend." His voice was calm and distinguished. This was the voice of Charles Crawler, as he truly was. "Are you sure you can help the sickness that holds my mind? Those shattered Manifests outside this bastion are not mere figments of a broken mind. They are truly Fragments, pieces of me ripped from my essence by the foolish man I have become."

He was silent for a brief moment. "Are you sure you want to help me, World-Dragon? What I have done... Is unforgivable." His voice was saddened now, but practised and deliberate.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:15 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:-Snip

The Republic of Atria wrote:-Snip

Maxwell stood facing Xander, and catching a glimpse of Asumar's child down below, calling out to the uncaring heavens as his father and uncle lay dead at his feet. He would deal with Ryuichi in due time, but the Emperor was a bigger concern. "Imbecile all the same, Praetorian Emperor." Maxwell said, sounding out the last words as if it were an insult. "I did what you could not. Those lives that Asumar took are on your hands. You must be proud, I'm sure, to let these... Masakis... Go on their rages when you could have stopped them. I recall a monarch once telling me he hated people who held power yet did nothing with it." He bore down upon Xander even further. "It wasn't I who killed the boy's father, either."

Looking down, the Mad King stared intently upon Kazuko. "Emperor Xander has left your fate in my hands, boy. He, like your uncle and father, have abandoned you to my whim. Were I a romanticist, I would take you in, guide you, make you a disciple, only for you to betray me in my darkest hour - But I am not. You have power that can threaten many things - People, Nations, ideas, and you don't know how to use them." Maxwell began to descend from up above, landing softly in front of Ryuichi. "Tell me your name, and I will tell you what you've learned here today."

A short pause, and Maxwell continued regardless. "You have learned a valuable thing about natural energy and nature itself, boy. Indifference. Life does not care about who's right or who is wrong, what you have lost or gained. Life is indifferent to struggles and success. In the end, all men will die, all monuments will crumble, all life will one day perish. Your father and uncle met their ends here and yet, only you seem to weep. Life does not. Life goes on, and so must you." He sensed the child's anger and bloodlust, and issued a warning. "Do not throw your life away here. Do what that Golden God said and channel your energy into something constructive. That's one thing Xander and I can agree on." He said looking up to the Emperor. "I'm not above ending a bloodline, either."

He began to float away, joining up with Maddox Shatterstar, who looked on at the scene rather indifferently. "Yes, yes, much bravado, congratulations, my King, another threat dismantled, praise be, but what must be done of the child?" Shatterstar asked, staring down intently at Asumar's lone son. "He will only rise to challenge you. Leave no cliche, my King, I can do what must be done." He said, looking intently at Maxwell, who seriously considered his position at the moment, looking upon Ryuichi as well. "Say the word."

"Leave him." He said, but dropping his voice so that it was only between Shatterstar and himself, "Because the boy will dig his own grave momentarily..."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 pm

"Seriously. I mean minus the really shitty things that happened to you, it seems like you've got your life on the right track." She said. "So, how's the freaky dinosaur look treating you?"

"It's not a bad life... And, honestly? It's either feast or famine. either I'll walk down the street and people will throw thing at me, or everyone suddenly loves me. Soooo... I guess it kinda balances out to normal." He snickered and shrugged. "I can just stay here and no one will give you a second look. We're considered normal here. Though awhile ago, people'd jump for the chance to look like us. It's a culture thing... I'm still figuring it out. Like... Everything else." He explained and sat down. "Sorry, if I'm not being perfectly clear or trail off a lot. I really don't know what entirely to say."

Felicity just snickered at the man. He was trying so hard, she couldn't help but feel a little bad for him. "You're trying your best. Now on another topic. You mentioned you had an ex-girlfriend. You're a goofball. How'd that go down?"

"She was killed by someone I thought was a friend."

"Holy shit, dude. That is fuuuuucked up. Did you kill him? Or at the very least horribly mutilate him?" She asked.

"No. I couldn't bring myself to do anything once I found out who he was. I told him off, if that counts for anything." Otis replied and shrugged. "I don't like violence that much. I've been trying to numb myself to it, but starting by blasting a friend isn't a good starting point."

"What kind of friend KILLS another friends' girlfriend?! He ain't your friend."

"He said he was really sorry..."

"AND THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER?! Get angry!" She said and pushed his shoulder a bit. "March on over there and kick him or her in the dick or vagina!" Otis was obviously not going to go anywhere and she sighed. "Look. You're a sweet guy. But you can't be all limp-dicked. People are gonna walk all over you." She said in an attempt to inspire Otis. It didn't work as well as she thought. "So, you're just gonna mope around until you feel better? You know what. I'm going to teach you how to stand up for yourself."

"Felicity, I'm fine. Really. I'm just a bit nervous right now. Because... I did stick up for myself. To the Queen of the city. Hell, I even made her play against me in a video game. And I completely demolished her. Which is going to make this meeting slightly awkward. Considering that was the second time I've snapped at her. I'm supposed to be her royal guard..."

"You are all sorts of fucked up." She replied.

"He is." Came the voice of the Inhuman Queen as she stepped into the room.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:59 pm

New Neros wrote:- Snip -

The Fall of The Masaki
Part 7 Forbidden Power Unleashed!: Ryuichi's War Cry

"He, like your uncle and father, have abandoned you to my whim..."

Those were the only words that Ryuichi could hear from Maxwell's mouth, as everything else remained a bulr in the young child's mind, struggling to process the fact that everyone he loved and cherished had been killed "Just know that we will always love you no matter what, Ryuichi." Was what Kazuko had said to his nephew, before he passed away from the injuries attributed to Maxwell's lobotomy.

"Run... Ryuichi..." Was what Asumar had said to Ryuichi, moments before his molecular structure was ripped apart by Kilian Roth, the man who had no cares if the young child had been watching the battle take place, this was the very first time that Ryuichi was exposed to such trauma, nearly being harmed by Kilian before his friends came to his aid.

And now... "He, like your uncle and father, have abandoned you to my whim..." Those were the few words that began to trigger an internal response from within the youthful child, the vision of Asumar and Kazuko's smile adorning his weakened subconscious "Th-they've taken everything away from me, my family, my father, my uncle, everything!" Bio-Electricity began to spark slightly around the child, a red mist beginning to descend down upon his field of vision "I can't let them get away with this, I WON"T LET THIS GO ON ANYMORE!" It was at this moment that Ryuichi decided to do the very thing that his father told him so very long ago, his father, who had died once before his very eyes, and the very man who wanted to push little Ryuichi to his absolute limit, sensing the untold reserves of power hidden within his body.

This was the first time that Ryuichi, let go of all of his emotional barriers and let loose his inner demon!

Letting loose of his powers, Ryuichi let out a great yell that caused the foundations of Sigma Island to shake and tremble under the child's power, the hidden power that Asumar had been talking about. On the day that Ryuichi and his father trained, that was only a small ounce of his power, and now, massive boulders around the child levitated around him, before them dispersed into nothing but dust in the wind, manipulating the molecules around him at a near masterful rate, his consciousness falling to the violent and yet calm rage that lied within the child's mind, making him far more dangerous than Asumar or Kazuko combined, he may have lost a majority of his psionic powers by this point, but it was to be replaced by the same powers that Owen Reece manipulated, and that was the utter command of molecules, but unfortunately, this knowledge was just beginning to enter the child's mind, and the dissolution of the boulders around him was just at the behest of his mind "I WON'T RUN AWAY ANYMORE!!!" Ryuichi screamed, the tears continuing to fall down the child's eyes as his aura shot up into the very veil of the heavens. But what was most surprising, the corpses of both Asumar and Kazuko began to animate and come back to life, Ryuichi subconsciously turning his father and uncle into marionettes.

"God almighty!" Alastir yelled inwardly, staring down at young Ryuichi in surprize, his power affecting the ecosystem around him, rocks were disappearing with relative ease "Is this the power of Ryuichi, is this truly the level of power that could exceed my race?!" Alastir stared on in surprize before the screams suddenly ceased and Ryuichi's head was facing Maxwell, staring him down with murderous glare, his young body rising up into the air, his dark purple energy burning around him like a wildfire "I'm never going to forgive you for what you've done, I will not let you go free for Uncle Kazuko's death!" Ryuichi cried out, charing forth like a mighty hurricane towards the killer of his uncle.

"I will obliterate you and your very home!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:05 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Frost hadn't really expected the Namekian to be as strong as he was, in fact, if anything he was pleasantly surprised. His time to contemplate the recent development was short however, as he found himself flying towards a cliff face. And, as he slammed into the rocky ledge, it sent out an incredibly loud smacking sound, which echoed through the landscape. While it was true that Frost was still incredibly durable in his 4th form, his pain receptors didn't harden until the 5th form was reached, as his mutation was a special one. So even though minimal damage had been done by the throw, he felt it as if everyone of his bones broke at once.

The impact had created a massive cloud of dust around the collapsed cliff. As Frost emerged from the cloud of powderized rock, his footsteps were noticeably heavy, putting cracks in the ground as he walked. Despite the pain he felt, he was not angry, but instead exhilarated. The Namekian followed his orders to the letter, and didn't disappoint. He would be an excellent appetizer before the main course arrived.

The Arcosian walked out into the field, just outside the cloud of dust created by the massive impact moments beforehand. Cracking his neck, his mask deployed over his mouth. Suddenly, the Frost kneeled down, cocking his knees as an Olympic runner would, about to perform a 100 yard dash. One moment, he there, the next, he was gone. A massive shock wave fired out behind him, instantly clearing the cloud of dust and annihilating what was left of the cliff face. Frost launched himself at the around 10% the speed of light, his shoulder was angled in such a way to slam directly into Oragan, using the spike as a means to stab him.

Oragan

I was actually pleasantly surprised by how much... erm, damage I dished out with that attack - and it looked like he felt in a similar way, too. Perhaps there might still be a chance. I landed back on the ground around the same time as Frost started walking out of the cloud of dust and ash. All these years of training... must amount to at least something. This will be my final test, and my planet's final test, too.

The Frieza-seijin emperor put on this weird bio-mask thingy on his mouth, then charged at me at insane speeds. If he was moving around me or in random directions, I would barely be able to keep track of him - but, luckily, he launched himself head-on, seemingly aiming the spike on his shoulder to impale me. That is definitely no good. Immediately after this thought, I stepped to the side as fast as I could possibly muster - I managed to miss the spike, but a part of Frost's barreling body still hit me at the shoulder, flinging me right into a broken up Namekian hut, tearing it apart and blasting it into thousands of pieces upon impact.

Pain... oh, the pain... This is the toughest opponent I have faced so far... But there's no reason to give him any more time! I charged some energy in my palms and fired a barrage of powerful white energy blasts right at the alien, hopefully catching him off-guard.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:23 am

As Oragan fired a barrage of blasts, Frost extended his arm, deflecting each as they reached him. As the blasts fired off Ito he distance, massive explosions lined the horizon. Eventually, the blasts stopped coming, and Frost lowered his hand, "I have to admit, I'd love to keep doing this all day, but, I suspect my men are close to having all the Dragon Balls except the one here. And, my omnipotence waits for nobody."

As Frost spoke, he raised his hand, forming a ball of energy with considerable power, enough concentrated energy to destroy a multiple stars, should it be released as explosive energy. "Well, Namek? Any last words?" he said, the ball of energy making a distinct sound as it reached its full power.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:37 am

A Place We Can all Call Home. Part 1: A Murder in the Big Apple and the Ocean of Death.

To the Martian, death was an ocean. Vast, uncompromising and frightening.

A martian soul floated the seas of death, scattered, fragmented. The pain of betrayal, the sorrow of the ones she loved, the guilt. Yet she repaired, gathering her scared psyche in her arms as she floated down the river. She could not quite remember why she was here. Why she was dead. She could barely hang onto herself. But strangely one thing persisted through her death. A white ring on her finger. It reminded her she had some degree of purpose. Of self. She needed to get back. She was needed elsewhere. Not here. It was not her time.

She floated with the currents, sans direction she drifted. Spiritually and mentally starving, she paddled weakly the sea of broken dreams, of lost souls. She had a raft of sorts, though she was not sure where it came from. She would sit on it for what could be days, what could be years. She really could not tell. She could feel herself bleed into the sea. She still had an open wound, and now she was leaking out of herself, loosing herself.

Then she saw it. A light.

She remembered sitting up as she saw it. As the light caressed her green body in the hollow world of death. It was a welcome friend. She could almost hear something too, a humming. Music? She wasn’t sure, but in the silence of what could have been eternity it was practically a sirens call. It pulled her, as she paddled towards it. She felt it drag her towards it.

The Light got bigger as she got closer, it’s source plain to see, and Julie was surprised by it. She was not sure what to expect in this valley of oblivion, but it was not that.

Julie looked up and down, confirming, what was indeed in front of her.

It was a lighthouse.

New York

A scene of utter horror confronted the New York Police department’s investigation team. They seemed to be in what was, from what they could ascertain, a laboratory crossed with a cult temple. Much of the lab was wrecked or destroyed, as if by some explosion. Some sort of fusion of magic and science. Many of what could be giant test tubes had seemed to be burst open. The test tubes were large enough to fit an adult comfortably, and connected to both the floor and the ceiling. The whole room stunk of what could be burned wires and it was all unusually cold.

The test tubes seemed to be linked up to some sort of altar at the front. On this altar, there was a dead body, pinned to it with a strange blade. It seemed to hum some sort of music. The body was one of a young woman. College age at best. Blood poured from her onto the altar and onto the floor. There were small trenches which led the blood to the tubes.

“This is seriously fucked up,” One police officer muttered.

“What, this sci fi cult shit, or our mysterious detective?” Spoke another.

Near the body was a woman. Her blood red hair and dark red sunglasses already marked her out, but if one looked very closely, they would notice something… off about her. Her movements too smooth and graceful for a human.

“I heard she’s with the feds. I heard she’s some sort of android made to solve crimes or something.”

“I heard she was with SHEILD. She’s some sort of mutant. Like Wolverine.”

“Whatever she is, she aint normal. Not in the least.”

There was a pause between the two officers.

“She’s hot though.”

“Oh yeah.”

Elizabeth ignored the prattling from the two officers, who didn’t even have the wits to gossip out of earshot, and focused on the body. She tilted the corpses head. Then she dipped a finger in the pool of blood. Then she tasted it.

Her eyes widened for a second, pupil dilating. That taste never got old. The feeling didn’t either, it felt just as good as the first time. It was like cocaine mixed with pure adrenalin.

“Um, are you sure that’s wise?” Asked one of the officers. "You know, we don’t want to conta-”

“Shush.” She spoke. “If we want to know what happened here. We’re going to have to see what this girl remembers.”

The police around her looked at her in confusion, before she moved around the altar, tracing it with her finger.

“She came here willingly.” She spoke, the memories already starting to process in her brain, Images, voices, facts. She had to sort through the clutter. She spoke out loud to that end.

“In each of these… was a person.” She paused. “No… a corpse.”

“How… Do you know that?”

“Same way I know you wet your bed until you were twenty four.” She spoke. “I can read memories by drinking blood. I thought I’d help myself when I saw that you cut yourself.”

The police officer paused, then nodded. The rest of them knew it was best to shut up, lest some less savory memories be revealed. All of them had seen enough shit as New York cops to believe her.

She smiled, but then frowned. “This ritual. It was part of some… ascension. Moving to a higher plane.”

“So what, these whackos killed the tube people too…?”

Elizabeth paused. “No.” She frowned, eyes widening. “I think they… succeeded?”

“What does that mean?”

“Not sure. Memories become scattered. Not much else she can tell us.” She spoke. Then walked around. “Though… There does seem to be a… survivor.”

“What? But there’s no-one here.”

The detective did not elaborate, save to move around the room, until she saw something amid the wreckage. Another test tube like the others that had been broken, though it was intact. It was filled with liquid, and the glass had fogged up. Elizabeth used her palm to wipe away the condensation. What she saw only confused her further.

“A martian?” She asked.

One of the officers moved to see, crouching to look at the tube.

“That’s Ju’lee Malaan. She’s a Green Latern. One of the Justice League or something.” Spoke the Officer.

“Didn’t she die or something?” Asked the detective. “There was going to be a funeral. Three days. Why is she here and… alive?”

“What?”

“She’s breathing and her heart is beating.” She spoke, getting odd looks. “Trust me, I know.” This only cause those looks to intensify.

“Are you a vampire or something?”

“That’s really beside the point.” She got up. “I wonder. What does our mysterious cult have to do with a resurrected Martian?"

"This is fucking wierd."

Elizabeth cracked a smile. "That it is." She then frowned. "Though, I have a feeling this is going to get even weirder..."
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Wombocombo wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

"Oh..."
"Well that would be convenient, sure...how do we get there? I don't know where that is sooooo"He idly scratched his head, his iris-less eyes idly scanning around as he seemed bored. His body though, breathed swayed from left to right as if ready to move/explode with energy at any point...perhaps the whole 'being in a eternal rage' thing he had going on wasn't going to be as such of a good thing as he tought it might have been.

Hiroshi:

Shrugging, Hiroshi flared his power, golden fire whipping around him as it sent electricity crackling across the forest floor. This was hardly the time to disappear and help train some guy he barely knew, but maybe with one more person protecting the planet, he could have some time to actually raise his child and fix whatever the Hell he called his thing with Claudia.

" I can teleport." Hiroshi remarked." Just grab one and we can be on Namek in no time."

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:53 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Wombocombo wrote:
"Oh..."

Hiroshi:

Shrugging, Hiroshi flared his power, golden fire whipping around him as it sent electricity crackling across the forest floor. This was hardly the time to disappear and help train some guy he barely knew, but maybe with one more person protecting the planet, he could have some time to actually raise his child and fix whatever the Hell he called his thing with Claudia.

" I can teleport." Hiroshi remarked." Just grab one and we can be on Namek in no time."

"That sounds pretty cool, sure."He surged forward and clung to Hiroshis upper body, the impact would probably have been enough to completely destroy several sky scrapers....but considering Hiroshi was Hiroshi Adrian seriously doubted the fancy alien man would have even noticed. "So is this going to upset my stomach or something along those lines?"He thought about it for a second, "Come to think, I don't have internal organs anymore so nevermind, teleport away"
Hi

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Wombocombo wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

"That sounds pretty cool, sure."He surged forward and clung to Hiroshis upper body, the impact would probably have been enough to completely destroy several sky scrapers....but considering Hiroshi was Hiroshi Adrian seriously doubted the fancy alien man would have even noticed. "So is this going to upset my stomach or something along those lines?"He thought about it for a second, "Come to think, I don't have internal organs anymore so nevermind, teleport away"

Hiroshi:

'Oh Kami... Please let this be a phase.' Resisting the urge to knock the teenager off of him, Hiroshi flared his power, the world in front of them split, almost as if it pealed around him. Stepping forward, the Saiyan lunged into the portal.

A destroyed forest was replaced by open blue planes, Hiroshi's world snapping back together as it restructured itself as it was. Rolling his shoulders, Hiroshi glanced around. In front of him was a grizzly sight.

Bodies littered the ground of the village for as far as he could see, purple blood almost painting the domed buildings. Injured and maimed Namekians looked around frantically.

"Who-What could've done this?"

Narintia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Planet Namek

''Finally on this blue rock.'' Nakasan muttered. ''Now- time to find the Dragon Balls... on a planet way larger then Earth... with no Dragon Radar. This is a goddamned game of hide and seek, isn't it?'' he thought. He started walking where his gut told him, until he came across a village. On- and around the village was purple blood. ''This is horrible!'' He walked around. A message was scrawled on the floor. ''The Ice-jin.'' ''Shoot. Now I have a morale responsibility to help these people...''
aaaaaaa

weird socialist thing, estonian

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:35 pm

"Heyyyyyyyy, this is pretty fucked up actually" Adrian spoke softly as he just let go of Hiroshi and slowly moved to stand on his own two feet. "Well, if all these people are fucked up and people here trained you to get that strong"He paused for a few half-moments. "That means..."His mouth shut yet again as he thought. He even began tapping his head in thought. Finally, his mouth opened "I swear to god if another pink guy shows up I'm fucking freaking out. Hardcore style. I'll actually shatter this planet with my anger" The young man liked to believe this was possible but it wouldn't be.

His eyes slowly scanned the horizon, he did think it was kinda cool the alien people bled purple. Internally though, he had no way of knowing what had done the destruction in the area. His 'I can sense power levels' thing still seemed to only work with Hiroshi...who was feet away.
Last edited by Wombocombo on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:24 pm

New Namek
Well, he arrived. After grabbing onto a spacecraft en-rout to New Namek, Prototype finally arrived on the blue-grassed world. Why was he here? To simply test himself is all. He had yet to use this enormous power flowing through him, and he was anxious to try it. He looked around at the blue landscape before him. To think that this was originally destroyed by the space-tyrant Frieza (At least that's what his research on the planet said) and then magically restored to life by the Dragon Balls was incredible, but not unbelievable.

Prototype knew exactly what he would wish for if he had those Dragon Balls; His memories. That was another reason to come here, maybe he could find the Namekian Dragon Balls and get his wish? Prototype levitated off of the ground, and dashed forward at the speed of a jet plane, beginning his search.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Salis watched the proceedings in front of him with an expression of pure rage and hatred. "I wasn't planning on stabbing anyone until you pulled that damn staff!" he yelled in response to Merlin's jab. If the wizard hadn't been his ticket back he would've already been at his throat. Simon was an entirely different matter though. The rest of their party might not respond well to a killing, but that didn't mean he couldn't get away from roughing him up a little. Creating a portal behind himself, letting the force of Simon's spell push him through and depositing him in front of. The younger wizard. Before Simon could react, Salis slammed his fist into his jaw with enough force to knock a man to the ground. "Don't get in my way again," he said as he shook his wrist, "Next time it won't be a fist. Now let's get going." Salis moved forwards and grabbed onto Nelli's invisibility cloak and started following her to the war room.

Simon fell to the ground, grabbing his jaw. He lay there for a moment, stunned, feeling his barriers break down. Blackburn had awoken. Normally, Simon would stop his grandfather from taking over, but not this time. He rose, his eyes turning black, his voice turning into a rasping hiss.

"Bad idea, asshole," Simon growled, reaching into his pocket and removing the contents: a crumpled-up Lays chip bag, dill-pickle-flavored. He uncrumpled it, and pointed the opening at Salis. "Umadahm," he intoned, and a high-pressure stream of chips shot out, knocking Salis to the ground. Simon laughed along with the spirit in his head, who faded away, satisfied that he'd ruined someone's day.

Then the migraine happened. Simon fell against the wall, clutching his head. "Ow ow ow, bad idea, bad wizard in my skull, ow ow ow."

Salis was almost to Nelli and the safety of her invisibility cloak when he was suddenly slammed to the ground by a blast of chips. It took him a moment to process what was happening, but his aching body and throbbing head finally picked themselves back up to the uncharacteristically malicious laugh of Simon. The noise echoed in his ears as he recovered from the foray of fried potato, and it made him snap. Any sense of self control he had towards the man due to his status on their little team vanished and was replaced with a cold lust for blood. Flashes of his childhood, of being beaten around like everyone's personal punching bag, it all came back and meshed with this single moment. He would end this man here and now. Without a moments hesitation, Salis stepped towards Simon and into a portal to appear directly behind him. Immediately his hand swung form the side and slammed the pommel of his sword into Simon's temple, brutally sandwiching it between the metal piece and the wall he was leaning on. Quickly following it up, he kicked the man's feet out from under him before swinging his foot into his now prone figure. Salis yanked Simon back up and put the edge of his sword to the wizards throat.

"I warned you," he said with a fire in his eyes and a deadly edge in his voice, "and now you're going to pay the price like every other sadistic asshole who's pushed me or anyone else around. See you in hell kid."
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse