NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Lanvin's vision was blurred; his body reeling from the Knight's physical assault, bring his hand to rub the back of his head as he remained prone . He blinked a few times, becoming increasingly aware that he was surrounded on almost all sides by Cryotech security guards.

He heard the Knight say something and glanced up at the blurred form that he guessed was the masked vigilante, the insignificant action was enough to send pain shooting up Lanvin's back in his current state.
He couldn't stand up to the physical hand to hand damage the Knight was dishing out; especially not at this rate, although he did have one advantage - he knew exactly how everything that he was up against worked.

Closing his eyes again, Lanvin telekinetically reworked the interior design of the weapons in the guards' hands over the course of the next few seconds; removing a few screws here and there and dislodging the firing pins. At best - for the guards at least, the weapon would immediately jam, at worst: they'd explode in their hands.

Lanvin opened his eyes again and looked at the Knight, his vision clearer now; he smirked weakly, feigning defeat.
"You're right," he admitted as he glanced at the nearest guard, "But the problem is, you're still not getting that you can't beat me..."

Without giving the Knight time to respond, Lanvin tossed him back into the room with a twisting and thrusting motion of his wrist; ensuring that the Knight hit as many things in the adjacent room as possible.
He bolted to his feet as the guards started firing; smirking as none of the weapons fired correctly - several of them blowing up in the hands of their operators. Turning in a full circle with his arms outstretched, Lanvin started to fire a combination of radioactive particles and jets of fire at the guards; killing them either through radioactive exposure or by burning them alive.

With the guards dead less that two seconds after he had begun, Lanvin backed away from the lab and started to make for the nearest exit - He was done here.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Tarazed wrote:Lanvin's vision was blurred; his body reeling from the Knight's physical assault, bring his hand to rub the back of his head as he remained prone . He blinked a few times, becoming increasingly aware that he was surrounded on almost all sides by Cryotech security guards.

He heard the Knight say something and glanced up at the blurred form that he guessed was the masked vigilante, the insignificant action was enough to send pain shooting up Lanvin's back in his current state.
He couldn't stand up to the physical hand to hand damage the Knight was dishing out; especially not at this rate, although he did have one advantage - he knew exactly how everything that he was up against worked.

Closing his eyes again, Lanvin telekinetically reworked the interior design of the weapons in the guards' hands over the course of the next few seconds; removing a few screws here and there and dislodging the firing pins. At best - for the guards at least, the weapon would immediately jam, at worst: they'd explode in their hands.

Lanvin opened his eyes again and looked at the Knight, his vision clearer now; he smirked weakly, feigning defeat.
"You're right," he admitted as he glanced at the nearest guard, "But the problem is, you're still not getting that you can't beat me..."

Without giving the Knight time to respond, Lanvin tossed him back into the room with a twisting and thrusting motion of his wrist; ensuring that the Knight hit as many things in the adjacent room as possible.
He bolted to his feet as the guards started firing; smirking as none of the weapons fired correctly - several of them blowing up in the hands of their operators. Turning in a full circle with his arms outstretched, Lanvin started to fire a combination of radioactive particles and jets of fire at the guards; killing them either through radioactive exposure or by burning them alive.

With the guards dead less that two seconds after he had begun, Lanvin backed away from the lab and started to make for the nearest exit - He was done here.

As lanvin rose up, he threw a telekinetic blast at The Knight, throwing him over the counter, The Knight grabbing onto the edge and stabilizing himself on it.
Lanvin then spun in a circle, lighting many of the guards on fire, incinerating the guards in a circle, Lanvin then hit the Guards with something else as he spun around.
"Thermal Scans on", The Knight said as he turned on his enhanced vision, seeing an immense amount of radiation Lanvin was throwing at the Guards.

Down the Hallway to Lanvin's left, A large amount of guards, protected by clear riot shields, took stance and fortified their position. just infront of them, the Hallway was closed off as a large wall of reinforced glass covered the entierty of it, sealing off that exit. The Knight grappeled through the hole, pulling him and smashing what remained of the smoldering Barricade, landing a few feet to Lanvin's left, The Knight stood up, "Enough Derrick, You've been gaining nothing by coming here, only your defeat".

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 pm

"Defeat?" Lanvin asked as he telekinetically froze the Knight in place as he clenched his fist and turned to face him; looking at the vigilante as if he were a curious lab animal that had gotten stuck trying to escape its cage, "Oh I hardly see this as a defeat..."

Lanvin walked behind the immobilised Knight, putting him between Lanvin and the wall of guards; he glanced at a window that led out onto a fire escape ladder further up the corridor.

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat some more..." Lanvin chuckled as he started to walk towards the fire exit he'd spotted; throwing a powerful telekinetic wave down the corridor with the flick of his unclenched wrist to violently rip the guards of their feet to ensure he didn't take a shot in the back as he went to leave.

He then directed his unclenched fist to the glass window blocking his way; shattering it into an uncountable number of glass shards that the then used to hurl at the team of guards who had now recovered and were starting to advance on him.

He glanced at the Knight and smirked as the glass shards added another handful of security guards to Lanvin's number of kills for the night before smirking and jumping out the window - landing on the ground below as the Knight was released from his grip.

Lanvin had vanished into a nearby crowd of people who were walking into a nearby Chicago subway station less than ten seconds later.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Tarazed wrote:"Defeat?" Lanvin asked as he telekinetically froze the Knight in place as he clenched his fist and turned to face him; looking at the vigilante as if he were a curious lab animal that had gotten stuck trying to escape its cage, "Oh I hardly see this as a defeat..."

Lanvin walked behind the immobilised Knight, putting him between Lanvin and the wall of guards; he glanced at a window that led out onto a fire escape ladder further up the corridor.

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat some more..." Lanvin chuckled as he started to walk towards the fire exit he'd spotted; throwing a powerful telekinetic wave down the corridor with the flick of his unclenched wrist to violently rip the guards of their feet to ensure he didn't take a shot in the back as he went to leave.

He then directed his unclenched fist to the glass window blocking his way; shattering it into an uncountable number of glass shards that the then used to hurl at the team of guards who had now recovered and were starting to advance on him.

He glanced at the Knight and smirked as the glass shards added another handful of security guards to Lanvin's number of kills for the night before smirking and jumping out the window - landing on the ground below as the Knight was released from his grip.

Lanvin had vanished into a nearby crowd of people who were walking into a nearby Chicago subway station less than ten seconds later.

Lanvin then grabbed the Knight in a telekinetic grip, pulling him close to his face as The Knight was still stuck in his stance.
"Oh I hardly see this as a defeat...", Sanza automatically armed a Dart in The Knight's Dart launcher, a lighter dose of the Mutagen, but at this range it'd hit Lanvin if it was needed. Before The Knight could even use it, he was thrown back, as Lanvin hit the hallway with a Telekinetic strike shattering the reinforced glass and pushing back the pile of workers. The Knight quickly got up, running to the shattered window, just as he put one foot on the windowsill, shattered crunching underneath his boot, he saw Lanvin kill and injure a group of Guards before disappearing into a crowd entering a subway.

The Knight quickly debated whether or not to hunt Lanvin, but after surveying the odds, he took his foot of the windowsill and turned back to the large amount of guards now standing up. The Commanding Guards walked over to The Knight as the rest spread out into the lab to secure it, "Knight, do you know where Marcus Branston is?". The Knight opened up a small holographic image of Marcus sitting at the desk in his Panic Room, "Marcus is currently waiting in a subbasement Panic room, He's currently operating from there as Lanvin seemed to be targeting him". The Guard commander nodded, turning back to some men which he began to coordinate with, The Knight quickly grappeled out of the hallway and onto a ledge just outside. As The Knight pulled up, he took out a Vial, peering at it to reveal he had saved 2 large syringes of the Anti Mutagen. "Always keep Backups Derrick", The Knight muttered, he was interrupted when Sanza sent him an urgent message, [Sir, There's a Police Distress signal from Glenmore high school]. The Knight froze, the Vigilante partly wearing off and Marcus worrying, 'Anna had practice today', "What's the situation", [Chicago Gang Members who attacked on Christmas Eve 2 1/2 Months ago are currently holding up the school, this time bringing more men, and even heavier weaponry], The Knight walked to the edge of the building, jumping off he pressed a button on his gauntlet, when The Knight landed, The Destroyer pulled up alongside him, he jumped in and immediately connected to A certain Police man.

["This Is Captain Brakenbrook, Who is this"],
["It's me John"],
["Knight, I'm guessing you heard about the Situation at Glenmor-"],
["Meet me on the south Parking lot on the opposite side of the Building"],
["Alright, get here quick. No telling what those Animals will do to the kids"].

Anna awoke, her vision blurry and gray as she opened her eyes, She groaned, trying to sit up on her side, however a Hand pushed her back down. "You don't really want to be running around" the coach said as he sat to anna's right as she turned over onto her back, She was then hit by an amount of pain she could relate to being kicked in the head by a horse. "w.....What happened?", Anna said her sentence partly cut off by trying to manage pain resistance, and other bodily functions. The Coach looked up, worrying in his eyes as he looked over to the door where some of the senior Team members had sat down, "They captured us just after they......Knocked you out, stuck us all in here". Anna remembered how she's been beat by the two thugs, under normal circumstances she'd take him no problem, but right now she didn't need her.....Alter Ego revealed.

"I'm sorry Coach", The coach gave a smirk, shaking his head, "We all do what we can to protect those near us, what you did is no different". One of the Coach's assistants were hitting and trying to use a Hand radio, "helloooo? Security, Do you read us. Damn" she said setting it down. Anna raised her hand to it, "Let me see", The Coach raised an eyebrow, but settled and handed Anna the Handradio. Anna quickly pulled off the back of it, seeing some wires were crossed over into the battery compartment, 'Alright, just like Thomas taught us. Move this, decross this, tuck this back in and...'. The Radio then snapped to life, The Coach gave a dumbfounded look as Anna handed it to him. "Hello, This is Coach Barnes, Does anyone read", as soon as he said that, a male with a Thick Russian Accent answered. ["Yes I copy, this is Senior Security officer Krukov reporting in"], Barnes rolled his eyes, "great they only Security Guard left, and it's Crazy krukov", a few other students laughed as he mentioned that.

["Krukov we're stuck In an Athletics Storage Locker on the nothwestern wing of the building, Where are you?"],
["I am stuck on the Northeastern wing, Barney, Girls, Keep Calm, Krukov is coming to help"] A few of the girls laughed as they heard the nickname, causing the coach to sigh and place his palm on the back of his hand for a moment,
["Just keep quiet Krukov, The Gangbangers have Guns, Don't want our only inside help getting shot"],
["I am from KGB Barney, I'll be fine. Krukov over and out"].

The Coach sat back against the wall to the right of Anna, Sighing he peered over at Anna, "What do you think Lawson, What's worse? Southside Gangbangers showing up, beating one of us to tar....No offense". Anna nodded, "None taken", "Or the fact that our Only hope is an Insane Russian Security Guard". Many of them quieted down as the now Familiar engine of The Destroyer sounded out, "Not our Only hope" Anna said, partly grinning through the pain as she kept the bundle of towels pressed against her head.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Finland SSR wrote:"Cool story, bro."

These were the first words I muttered out to alert the two hybrid Masaki brothers, Kazuko and Asumar, of my presence. As I spoke out that line, I was sitting on a large boulder a few dozen feet away, my tentacle sweeping around the ground and me gazing at them like a Saiyan would gaze at a bunch of weaklings. I've never thought of this before, but the Universe is full of arrogant pricks, and that heavily affects my personality. After all, I gain traits from every singly person I absorb, and in my time, I collected trillions.

Literal trillions.

"So, I know you two are always about one-upping someone, but this is just outright plagiarism. I mean, Praetoria is not that far away, Xander could be filing a lawsuit as we speak, and if there's one thing that got carried over from my universe to this one, it's the fact that you're leagues weaker than him. My name is Majin Buu, and I am here for your bodies."

Asumar Masaki | Kazuko Masaki

It was by Buu's comment that he gained both Asumar and Kazuko's attention, Asumar's face had a scowl on it, while Kazuko had a calm expression on his face, which would obviously show how offended Asumar was at the comment, and how Kazuko casually brushed the comment aside "Here for our bodies, you know, as the Earthlings say: you could have at least asked us out to dinner before saying that you wanted our bodies." An entertained smile on his face, while on Asumar's face, was one of annoyance "You're actually mad at what he said about our Island Asumar?" Kazuko said, looking at the somewhar annoyed expression on his face "You're just sensitive to all kinds of things, am I right?" To which Asumar scoffed and brought his hand up "Oh shut up brother." Asumar shot back, which caused Kazuko to smile and power up "Almighty Push!" an Invisible wave of Gravitational Force extending itself out to Zen Buu.

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:19 pm

It was a quiet night for the guards of the small FARC Camp in Western Venezuela not more than six kilometers from the Colombian Border. And that, that feeling of security was what the Winged Hussar loved, it made his job so much easier when the people he was paid to kill felt safe from any and all danger. Currently the camp consisted of only a few small huts and only two men were running perimeter sweeps, there was perhaps only another half dozen guerrillas in the camp with another two focused on watching one of the small wooden huts. Meanwhile the Winged Hussar was a comfortable hundred meters away in the treeline watching the proceedings as he had been for the past hour or so. His figured disguised with dark green fatigues and a Ghillie Hood obscuring his face and head.

Resting comfortably against him thanks to its strap was Winged Hussar's choice of weaponry for this job, a FAL OSW with a 1x Red Dot Scope attached to the rail and its folding stock extended and ready for use. Watching as once more one of the two patrolling guards passed by the edge of the camp in front of Winged Hussar he sighed quietly and decided it was finally time to act. Bringing the FAL to bear on his shoulder Winged Hussar stood up and began moving at a brisk combat pace with his Rifle pointed towards the encampment. Stopping at 50 meters distance the Winged Hussar pointed his rifle towards the back of the head of the one guard who'd passed by moments earlier and fired, the loud crack of the rifle startled everyone in the encampment except the man Winged Hussar had just targeted...he didn't have time to even realize he was dead as the M80A1 7.62x51mm NATO Round tore through his head at speeds up to 833 m/s and energy up to 3,304 J. ...Or in simpler terms...his head popped opened and sprayed happy red mist into the air.

"29." Winged Hussar whispered to himself.

With the camp now alerted thanks to the gunshot the other guard on patrol came running around the corner of one of the wood huts and started firing from the hip in Winged Hussar's general direction. Winged Hussar spun to his right and fired three rounds in rapid succession at the man, each round hitting him in the torso and creating neat little holes through his unprotected body and olive-green fatigues.

"28, 27, 26." Winged Hussar whispered again as he watched the FARC Guerrilla hit the ground with an audible thud.

Now the screaming in Spanish began as the remaining four guerrillas began moving in Winged Hussar's direction. The experienced mercenary knew this was what would happen and so he began sprinting towards the first guard he'd killed to re-position. As he was running though he came close to one of the huts and as he was about to pass one of the guerrillas came around the corner just at that moment. The two collided and the guerrilla flew a few meters before hitting the ground roughly, meanwhile Winged Hussar was merely stumbled slightly before he regained his footing and took aim at the prone man in front of him. As the guerrilla groaned and was starting to get up he was suddenly put back down by gravity as a M80A1 round blasted through his head.

"25." Another Whisper but the mercenary who spoke them wouldn't get to rest yet.

A guerrilla let out a war cry as he charged from Winged Hussar's right with a knife in hand, the mercenary spinning to find the man already to close for him to get a shot off. So instead the mercenary dropped his rifle which was caught by the strap over his shoulder so as not to fall to the ground, the mercenary brought his right arm up to block the raised guerrilla's arm holding the knife, stopping it in midair and away from the Winged Hussar's body. Before the guerrilla could even try and slice the mercenary's arm he found himself suddenly with a few broken ribs and his body flying almost ten meters away before it smashed through one of the wood huts' walls. His neck snapping on impact with the hut and only breaking further as it hit the inside wall of the hut with audible snaps. By this time Winged Hussar knew there were two more guerrillas in this little camp of their's, he just had to find them.

Guessing on a hunch where at least one of the two Guerrillas would be the mercenary carefully stayed away from the hut that had been guarded earlier as he went about searching the other two. The one he'd thrown a man through just moments before was clear if the hole in the wall that provided a perfect look inside was anything to go on. As such that left two other huts, one of which Winged Hussar knew was occupied. As such he looked to the one he was already next to and began moving around the hut towards the doorway before stopping halfway when an idea hit him. Looking at the wall Winged Hussar pulled back his right arm before shooting his fist forward...straight through the wooden wall.

Quickly dragging his fist back in the mercenary peeked through the new hole to see a terrified guerrilla just now moving to point his weapon towards the intrusion from his place in the corner. The mercenary wheeled back around the corner he came from as a hail of fire hit his peephole, however now he knew where the second guerrilla was as he quickly took aim at the corner the guerrilla was hidden behind and fired five times into it.

"...20." Came the counting as Winged Hussar began moving for the doorway into the hut.

Looking in he saw his rounds had hit their marks and the guerrilla was now lying in a pool of his own blood. It was time to finish off the last one and get what the mercenary had been sent to grab. Approaching the doorway with rifle raised the mercenary was not surprised to see it was closed...however a kick was quick to solve that issue. However the mercenary hadn't been expecting the gunfire that followed, 8 pistol shots rang out, all 8 hit their target in the torso. However the guerrilla's surprise was probably worse than the mercenary's as Winged Hussar looked down to his chest to see he'd been shot multiple times by the man standing in the middle of the hut with another mind tied up with duct tape over his mouth held closely against him.

The guerrilla's shocked eyes moved down to his spent Makarov pistol and then back to the standing mercenary, however what was different this time was the mercenary was pointing his rifle straight at his head...he didn't get to process what that meant for very long. The hostage who's captor had literally just hit the floor dead was yelling and struggling with his bound hands as he too dropped unexpectedly.

"19."

Moving over to the man Winged Hussar roughly pulled off the tape on his mouth and asked "Are you Garcia Mauricio? Son of Victor Mauricio?"

"Yes! Yes! That's me!" The man replied.

"It's your lucky day Garcia, I'm here to get you back home. Now relax while I cut your bonds."

The mercenary's survival knife was useful with this endeavor as the two men were quick to leave the camp and head west. Several hours later, after hiking through the south american jungle a green flare shot up on the Columbian side of the border, a helicopter could soon be heard afterwards, and before anyone knew it two men were whisked away towards Bogota and away from the hands of FARC. Lechosław Sierzant and just won himself another payday.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Ava sat on a high branch of of a tree somewhere in a forest just outside of Jump City, hidden by the leaves, as she thought of what she could do the fix the crushing boredom she was suffering from. A little while, and a quick nap, later she recalled hearing some hikers stop and talk about a group of heroes in a near by city, apparently set up in a rather obvious tower. "I'll Go Check out that Place" She said to herself, before it occurred to her to make sure no one was hiking around the area. After confirming that no one was in the forest that heard her, and using magic to make sure no one would see her, she decided to fly off and go see if she could find that strange tower.

It did not take long to find the tower, it being the only obvious building shaped like a Y in the whole city, and it didn't take much longer to find a window she could get in through. The first thing that hits her as she enters is the smell of still drying paint, strong enough to make her rush out of the room, and deeper into the building in the hope for some fresh air. She lands as soon as she finds a suitable place and starts taking breaths of fresh air away from the strong paint smell. It occurs to her that the smell's strength means it's fresh, meaning someone would have to be here, to which she quickly flies to the top of a door frame to plan out her next move. Now that she's here, she doesn't really know what to do...

Vera was about to point out that they should probably hold up and think over a new plan, but the rush of Rocket and Nico flying off after Nico and Cat's parents left her a little dumbfounded. The only response she could muster is a disappointed Sigh. She decided instead of rushing after the two and leaving the rest here, she'd instead start rounding up the unconscious goons they had dealt with and start to get them tied up for when the authorities arrive.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Lord Shiveron

Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction from the 7th Universe practically snarled in anger towards the Arcosian that dared to face him. The battle had been going on for hours and so far, Beerus had been thrown around abused like he was nothing but roadkill on the side of the road! How he was suffering such injuries was beyond him, he was the God of Destruction for goodness sake, he wasn't supposed to be embarrassed like this, the only time he had been so casually thrown around was the time that he fought Lord Frost, the one who Whis had to lock away the majority of his power, to be beaten down like this was simply blasphemous in his eyes "How can one Arcosian be this powerful?!" Beerus snarled to his opponent, who simply looked towards the God of Destruction with a determined expression on his face, his purple aura towering over the God of Destruction's very own aura of Ki "Just who the hell do you think you are tossing my aside like I'm some piece of roadkill?!" Beerus yelled as he brought both his hands up into the heavens, his signature Sphere of Destruction forming from atop his palms.

However, as soon as he threw in, the Arcosian known as Lord Shiveron, the man who sired the legendary Lord Frost, as well as one of the original founders of the Frost Clan simply brought a single hand up and opened it up towards the Sphere of Destruction, and at the very moment it connected with his palm, the Sphere began to shrink rapidly before it simply disappeared, it's sun-like aura beginning to envelop Lord Shiveron, the divine energy shading over the Ancient Arcosian like a tint of bright orange "I'm not going to ask you again, God of Destruction..." Shiveron stated, his voice causing even the great God of Destruction's hair to stand up on edge. Then suddenly, without even blinking, the Arcosian disappeared from sight and then struck at Beerus with such rapid succession that not even he would know where his opponent would strike next, Lord Shiveron's high speed crashing to a halt as soon as his tail wrapped around Beeruses throat harshly, tightening slightly before the Ancient Arcosian stared directly into the Hakaishin's eyes:

"Where, is, my grandson."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Naja waited for several hours for Xander to come back. She told him one hour at the most. It had been close to 6. When the ship blew up, that was when she decided to say screw it and go find him. By the time she got to the city, everything was already done and she found Xander. At first glance, she was prepared to verbally tear him a new one until she saw the poor guy bawling his eyes out. Which made her feel slightly bad about her intentions. She had never seen him cry before. Sure he shed a few tears once in a blue moon, like their wedding day. But genuine crying? That wasn't something that was possible. "Xander?" She asked and had the large man throw himself at her, burying his face in her chest. "It's okay. Let it out. I got you." She held him and coiled her tail around him. "Hey now... Let's go home, okay?"

Of course she had to carry him the entire way. It was strange for him to be so quiet. She had to carry him like he was a cape, held in place by her tail wrapped around his leg. When she got home, she carefully laid him down on the sofa and put a blanket over him. "Just relax..." She encouraged and sat at his head. "Whatever it was... It's over. You're safe. You're home. Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked, stroking his arm. It wasn't much, but she wanted him to know that she was there for him. "You don't have to do this by yourself. We're married. We're a team. There's nothing wrong with asking for help. I love you, and seeing you like this... I've never seen you like this before." So Xander had emotions other than angry, stoic and horny. Who knew?

Xander told her the story of what happened. And then the part the he had to stop multiple times at. He descried the world as perfect. He ruled effectively everything, crime and suffering had all but been eradicated. Everyone was happy. Naja listened and held him the entire time. "Wow..." She didn't want to say that it could have been avoided, but it easily could have. And his luck didn't help. "I get it."

"No... I... I didn't know if you were really still my wife... That's what scared me. You're the best thing to ever happen to me. When everything fell apart... I was scared that you weren't real. It was so vivid. It went on for what felt like months..." He admitted. "It was so real... I wasn't sure that you were real after everything faded. I didn't want to be alone again."

"I can assure you, this is all real." She replied. "I'm real. Our marriage is real. You can tell because you're actually sad. If it were that dream, you'd be happy the whole time. But yes. I can promise you that this is all real. I love you. Take a deep breath. You're safe. You're back in reality. Here. Let me get you something to eat. I made pancakes. You just sit here and I'll take care of everything, alright? I know you. You'll be on your feet by the end of the day. Let's watch a movie. How do you feel about World War 2 and Quentin Tarantino?"

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:16 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Boxer raised an eyebrow when Kylie gave her explanation of where they were. Before he could respond, however, the so-called "Jump Man" decided to introduce himself to the locals. The police officer drew his gun cautiously, walking up carefully. When he heard the peasants begin to riot, he cursed quietly, putting his gun in his holster and leaping through the portal, rolling and landing on his feet beside Kylie and Nelli. He glanced around, seeing where they were and listening to the others speak. He sighed. "Lady, you all may be Heroes, but I'm just a cop." He looked at each of them in turn. "And from the looks of it, most of you are either green, have never met each other before, or some combination of the two. Before you take out the wall, find a way to make sure there aren't any civilians on the other side. You, portal guy- Can you close it behind us? There's innocent people over there I don't want to have to take out. Lantern, this Red Knight, how much do you actually know about him? Real name, motive, etcetera. I'm not taking out someone who's probably some sort of King, potentially altering the past, without a damn good reason." His hand rested on the gun at his waist, and he shook his head and muttered whimsically. "Time travel and magic. Just another regular day for a Gotham cop, huh?" He chuckled to himself.

Salis waited for everyone to go through the portal before following himself, keeping an eye on the mob that now surrounded him. Lucky for them the group moved quickly and he managed to jump through and close the portal behind him before any of them forced him to kill them. When he came through he was greeted with an unusual sight, the butterfly girl straddling their Green Lantern friend. Sails raised an eyebrow before turning away as he shook his his head in confusion. He could already tell it would be a long day. Meanwhile pretty boy was continuing to be a self absorbed asshole, to which he decided to start ignoring. Maybe if he moved quickly enough the man would be too busy checking himself out to follow and they'd lose him. It was then that he heard the familiar looking man say that he was a cop from Gotham. His face twitched into an expression of recognition for a second before returning to normal.

That's it then, he thought, he must have been there during the Gotham incident. Definitely not a friendly. Things would have to be handled carefully if he didn't want to reveal who he was. Hopefully the man's forgetfulness would hold.

Turning his attention back to the frisky pair of girls, Salis heard Nelli's suggestion of cutting the wall. He wasn't sure how she planned on doing it, and he didn't see why the had to. "Just use another portal," he said bluntly as he opened a new one that went through the wall. "And try not to get us attacked this time," he called out to Jump Man over his shoulder as he moved through the new opening to the courtyard within. A quick survey of his surroundings revealed a rather luxurious are in side. The cobble was smooth and well kept, a small fountain decorating near the center along with other decor. Everything was well kept, easy on the eyes, and practical for use. His observations were cut short though when an armed guard drew a sword when he noticed the strange individuals now inhabiting area.

"Halt! Who goes there?" called out the man as he moved up to the group with his sword out and at the ready. Salis scanned him over and noticed the confident air that the man held his sword in. Obviously not a novice to fighting, though he doubted the man was anywhere near his equal.

"Let us through," replied Salis, unfazed by the blade that now was being pointed at him. The guard raised an eyebrow at this, confused on his behavior.

"I cannot allow strangers to pass through Castle Camelot. Now state your name and purpose before I'm forced to-" He was quickly cut off as Salis moved forwards at an unnerving speed, grabbing him by the forearm and ramming his elbow into the man's gut. As he keeled over, Salis' hand moved to join it's partner at the guards forearm before slamming it down on his knee, breaking it with a loud crack. The man cried out as his sword fell from his hand. Salis quickly caught the weapon by it's hilt before reversing the blade and plunging it into the man's chest, sheathing it up to the hilt. A silent scream seemed to escape the man's lips as the light left his eyes, death settling on him within seconds.

"Let's move before more men show up," he said as he removed the sword and started cleaning the blade on the dead man's sleeve, "Someone will have heard that and I'm not in the mood for mass killings."

Simon had remained silent up until that point, simply reacting to events, fleeing through the portal, and extending his mystical senses, testing the sorcerous waters, so to speak. But now, he turned to Salis, his green eyes hard, his mouth set. If he wasn't five-foot-six, he'd be terrifying. "Oh, yes, let's not unnecessarily kill people. Oh, wait!" he said, his voice dripping with acid, "any more people. Because that," he gestured at the dead guard, "was not only unnecessary, but it was cruel."

Simon sized the man up. He was obviously a skilled combatant, and that portal ability was useful, but the young magician fancied his chances in a fight. This time…the air, everything about Camelot…it seemed to strengthen him, and from what his psychic barriers could tell, it was doing something to Blackburn. He couldn't tell; the psychotic wizard was uncharacteristically silent.

"Now then," Simon said, turning to face the girl, "since you appear to be the only other sane, slightly moral person here, what do you think we should do? Because personally, I think that finding Merlin is our best bet."
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Serene
Serene smiled when Etla agreed to come with them to Egypt. She was a little surprised, but it would definitely be nice to have her there for emotional support and support in combat as well. "Great, I'm glad you'll come." She told the rainborn when suddenly her brother Darian came out of the cave. Serene stiffened a little when she saw him, but let him approach.

"Hi" Darian said awkwardly, looking down to the ground and pausing before speaking again. "Serene I'm sorry. I should have told you early. It's just... It's not something that's easy to bring up. But I should have found a way. We shouldn't keep secrets like that."

Serene nodded slowly, "Thank you, I know it must have been difficult. But that doesn't have be to be how it ends Darian. I won't let it be. We'll find another way and we won't stop until we do." Serene said firmly clearly taking Etla's advice to heart.

Darian looked a little surprised, "Well what are we supposed to do? It's destiny, even the Angel says it."

Serene paused for a bit before responding, "We're going back. Back to Egypt. We have to learn more about what is going on here and that will be the best to find it."

Darian looked skeptical but merely nodded, deciding that he owed his sister the benefit of the doubt. He then turned to Etla, "Are you going to come with us? Or do you have something better do?" He asked with a bit of smile. Before turning back to Serene. "I trust you sis, if you say we'll go to Egypt we'll go." Darian told her making Serene smile.

Careful child, this boy shall be your death. The Angel said in Serene's mind and Serene replied strongly,

At least we'll die together then.

Cora
Cora was relieved to hear that Jamie was willing to help her, but then she stiffened at her question about Katie and the others. "I can't tell Katie." Cora said after pausing for a moment. "She won't understand, she'll tell me not to. I don't want to fight and I want to put the others in harms way. This is my fight, it'll be really dangerous, but I need help and I felt like I could trust you to help. I also trust you not to tell the others. I understand if you want to change your mind now that you know this. I won't hold it against you." Cora told her teammate, feeling guilty that she was keeping a secret from her girlfriend and her friends but she didn't have a choice. She had to do this, she just had to.
Last edited by Tomia on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:58 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:"Cool story, bro."

These were the first words I muttered out to alert the two hybrid Masaki brothers, Kazuko and Asumar, of my presence. As I spoke out that line, I was sitting on a large boulder a few dozen feet away, my tentacle sweeping around the ground and me gazing at them like a Saiyan would gaze at a bunch of weaklings. I've never thought of this before, but the Universe is full of arrogant pricks, and that heavily affects my personality. After all, I gain traits from every singly person I absorb, and in my time, I collected trillions.

Literal trillions.

"So, I know you two are always about one-upping someone, but this is just outright plagiarism. I mean, Praetoria is not that far away, Xander could be filing a lawsuit as we speak, and if there's one thing that got carried over from my universe to this one, it's the fact that you're leagues weaker than him. My name is Majin Buu, and I am here for your bodies."

It was by Buu's comment that he gained both Asumar and Kazuko's attention, Asumar's face had a scowl on it, while Kazuko had a calm expression on his face, which would obviously show how offended Asumar was at the comment, and how Kazuko casually brushed the comment aside "Here for our bodies, you know, as the Earthlings say: you could have at least asked us out to dinner before saying that you wanted our bodies." An entertained smile on his face, while on Asumar's face, was one of annoyance "You're actually mad at what he said about our Island Asumar?" Kazuko said, looking at the somewhar annoyed expression on his face "You're just sensitive to all kinds of things, am I right?" To which Asumar scoffed and brought his hand up "Oh shut up brother." Asumar shot back, which caused Kazuko to smile and power up "Almighty Push!" an Invisible wave of Gravitational Force extending itself out to Zen Buu.

Majin Buu (Sigma Island)

"Oh, wow. I just came here and you're already dishing out more damage than the last few guys I've fought. I mean verbally, not physically." I commented as one of the two - I can't even tell which one, they look exactly the same - unleashed his standard gravitational move, the Almighty Push. Come on, bring it. On today's extravaganza, we have...

I leaped off the rock and stood still, hands moved to the sides, showing my chest that was ready to take the attack. It's coming, it's coming...

I felt a slight push from the front, as if a weak wind started blowing, or someone tried to push me. Yep. It came. And I barely felt it. I suppose it's my turn to dish out a move, right? And as such, I snapped my fingers and teleported right in front of the two Masaki brothers, then spoke:

"Here's a funny joke. What's the difference between a Saiyan and a Masaki? A Saiyan can keep the local barber busy for a while. A Masaki can keep an entire country's beauty salon industry afloat." Alright, now give them no time to respond. Right as I spoke, I sent my hands to grab on the brothers' heads and smash them into one another.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:35 am

"Most heroes have a cool power like superhuman strength or telepathy. It's just assumed that all powers are inherently cool, and that there aren't any heroes with more bizarre or useless powers out there. But, a great man once said, 'It's not about the power, it's about how it's written.' Now, some would consider my power useless. I can manipulate forks. Forks. I ended up in the 25% of Parahumans with extra powers, and I get the ability to manipulate utensils used for eating solid food. But, I turned my curse into a blessing. I wrote it in my own way. And that way just happened to be becoming a vigilante who utilizes sharp four pointed metal sticks to eliminate criminals with extreme prejudice. I haven't murdered anyone, cause it's not murder if you kill the bad guys."

As the handcuffed man wearing a formal suit above his red spandex suit, finished speaking, the courtroom sat in silence. The judge simply stared in disbelief before regaining some level of composure. She began pulling out a several files that sat upon her desk, "Mr. uh..."

"Fork Man.", the man said, raising his cuffed hands as reminded the judge who he was.

"Right, Mr. Fork Man...", the judge sighed, reading over several of the files, "According to this, there is substantial evidence that you have been involved in nearly 400 counts of fork related murder, all of which you don't seem to deny. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Fork Man shrugged, "I think that's up to interpretation."

"The criteria for murder is not up to interpretation.", the judge said, leaning forward, "You're going to be going away for a long time, do you know that?"

"I can see that you're too closed minded to accept someone else's opinion.", Fork Man said, cracking his neck, "So, I don't really have any reason to continue this conversation."

Suddenly, Fork Man lifted his hands, pulling apart the handcuffs with his Parahuman strength and yanking off his expensive suit to reveal his normal superhero uniform. Pulling out two forks, he turned around to see, several officers in the back of the room, their guns pulled, directed towards the spandex clad madman in the front of the courtroom, holding two forks. "Drop the forks!", one of them shouted.

"Think about the absurdity of what you just said.", Fork Man said sarcastically, raising his hands in the air while still holding both the forks, "They're just kitchen utensils, and you have guns. Now that's excessive force if I've ever seen it. Why don't we all just calm down, and remember that I'm one of the good guys."

As the cops lowered their guns, Fork Man suddenly threw his fork, which was attached to a small wire, towards the ceiling just above them. As the fork lodged itself in the ceiling, he pulled back on the wire, the ceiling immediately collapsed on the cops, subduing them under the rubble. Fork Man threw another fork at the edge of the hole he had made, using it like a grapple gun to bring himself up threw the hole.

Landing on the roof, he could hear sirens in the distance. The New York police were known for making big deals out of small things like court room escapes. Fork Man kneeled down, placing his hand on the roof, feeling out the ground below. The police were approaching a fork in the road. Perfect timing. Fork Man focused his powers, and distorted the road, using his powers to cause a fissure to open up on the particular path that would bring the police to the courthouse.

The hero began running across the courtroom roof, jumping across to the adjacent building, and running across that as well, before finally jumping down into an alley. Sitting in the alley, his prize possession. A 1985 Volvo 700. The least aerodynamic car ever produced, and the official Forkmobile. Getting in, he started the car up, exiting the alley. Now he only had one thing left to do. Find a bad guy.
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:38 am

The Empty Cold AU- Part One

A beam of brilliant light struck the scarred ground, clearing away the omnipresent darkness in the sky for a brief moment. As the dust settled, four individuals were revealed. The first among them was a powerful figure, her features marred by age and war but still inhumanly beautiful. She looked around, her gaze hard on the surroundings. For a moment, her weathered features softened, remembering a time long past, but this faded quickly. She was here for a reason.

"Silverhand." A single cloaked figure, sitting on a boulder behind her, tilted its head towards the newcomer, interrupting her internal dialogue. "It's been a long time."

Valka turned quickly, her blade drawn towards the person before her in an instant. "I do not know who you are, but you insult the ground you stand on. Leave at once." Her voice was grim. "You have no right to be here."

The figure tilted its head. "I have every right to be here, All-Mother of Asgard. I lived and died for this planet." It jumped off of the boulder, landing easily. "You, on the other hand..."

Valka scowled. "That is a title I haven't answer to in many years. Who are you?" Her guards glanced at one another hesitantly, but their weapons remained drawn.

"I'm one of the ones you left behind." The figure answered, slowly moving towards her. "I'm one of the ones you left for dead. But I don't die, Valka Silverhand. It's been a very long winter, and I don't die."

Her eyes widened slightly. "Your voice... But that's impossible. I saw you fall in battle." She lowered her sword slightly, the shock evident on her face. "I buried the body."

"You buried a burnt corpse that could have belonged to anyone." The figure shook his head. "No, you wanted me to be dead. You had never really forgiven me. How could I blame you?" It finally reached the group, only to have two of the guards immediately block its path. It considered them for a moment. "You travel with a strange honour guard, Valka. These warriors do not strike me as Asgardian."

She did not answer, instead looking vainly at the cloaked individual and attempting to discern a face, a feature, anything to identify it. Her eyes widened briefly. The figure slowly began to laugh a hearty bellow, kneeling to catch its breath. "Apologies, Queen of Asgard. It has been many decades since I had a reason to speak, let alone to laugh." He rose. "I presume you finally recognize me?"

She stepped forward, waving for her guards to stand down. She approached the cloaked figure cautiously. As she stood directly in front of him, she nodded slowly. "I believe I do. I... I'm sorry. I thought you were dead, Charles."

Charles Crawler lowered his hood, a weak smile on his face. A scar now crossed his eye, leaving him blind. Long white hair lay on his head, and a small beard across his chin. He was far more weathered by time than the Goddess, but nevertheless, he persisted. "Regardless of what I said, old friend..." He opened his arms and the two embraced, memories of a better time running through each of their minds. A time without dead worlds and empty skies, when silence and the cold were not the only companions one could rely on. "It is good to see you again." Tears leaked from his blind eye as his smile broadened.

The two separated, and Valka breathed for a moment. "How?"

Charles nodded, wiping at his eyes with his dust-coated sleeves. "I had a feeling that would be the first thing you asked. Before that, though... Do you have any food? I have not eaten in centuries." He smiled.

"I suppose my story best starts with the Supernova. You were off-world for most of it- Something about the Chitauri and Skrulls fighting a war with the last remnants of their empires. As the Earth's Sun approached the last leg of its life, Silverwing and his Summit began to meet almost daily, trying to find a way to keep it alive. They failed. There was nothing they could create, nothing they could invent, that would be anything more than a shortstop. Maybe, once, they could have done more. Parker Particles, or Supernova machines, or something of the sort. By then, though, there was nothing left. Humanity, for all of its flaws and virtues, was a dying empire, and our homeworld was our last stronghold." He paused for a moment, as though contemplative. "I often wonder if they did find a way, but never told anyone. Never did it. Was the cost so high it was worth risking everything?" He shook his head. "It doesn't matter anymore, though."

"As the deadline approached and the generations passed, Silverwing called a Council of the Gods. The first one in... I don't even know. It was... Pitiful. He, Etla, and I were there, along with Superman, the Golden Guardian, the Parahuman, and the new Gaea. There was nobody else left. They were all dead or gone. Even Vandal Savage was dead. Can you imagine? The oldest human was dead. I buried him." He chuckled. "Silverwing explained the situation to us. Sol was dying, and there was nothing they could do to stop it. Entropy was too powerful. So Superman, that bleeding heart bastard, figured there was a way to use his life essence to keep the sun alive. Whatever judgement that may lay beyond damn me, I didn't object. I didn't care. I was half considering becoming some sort of recluse." He paused and brought the jerky Valka had given him to his mouth, taking a large bite. He chewed slowly, methodically, as though he were enjoying the experience more than the taste itself.

"At first, everything was going great. Silverwing fitted him with a harness that, by all rights, should have worked. It was supposed to steadily convert his life energy to another form to keep the sun shining, keeping him alive as well. Something went wrong, though. The instant Superman activated the harness, it malfunctioned. All at once, it converted his entire essence into a single burst of energy. Sol, already weak, burst at the seams. For eight minutes, we knew what was coming. For eight minutes, we knew that the end of the world had arrived, and there wasn't a damn thing we could do about it. With the my power lost to the ages, all I could do was sit back and watch the world burn."

He paused, his right hand instinctively rising to his left shoulder. "Seven minutes and thirty seconds had passed when a small girl approached me. She couldn't have been older than six. She asked me what was going on. She asked me why the adults were panicking, and what the voice on the radio had meant when it said to 'Say goodbye.' She asked me... She asked me if I had anyone to say Goodbye to." Any vestige of his earlier smile had vanished. Instead, all that remained was pain. "I didn't have time to answer. As the Earth burned, I dove over her, covering her with my body and protecting her from Sol. Hours passed. Maybe days, I don't know. My body slowly knit itself back together. Eventually, I regained consciousness. My first instinct was to turn over, to see how the kid was doing. I shouldn't have. My flesh wasn't durable enough to withhold all of the blast, just most of it. The kid was only human, though. Where once there was a girl, instead, I was protecting a charred body from the fires that still raged across the Earth."

He fell silent. He looked up into the sky, where stars no longer shined. "I watched them all go out, you know. Every last one of them. Even in their last moments, stars are beautiful things, full of such life, and such destruction." He sighed, lowering his hand. "I wandered the scorched Earth for months. I didn't find any survivors until I reached the burning ruins of New York City. In the last eight minutes, Xander and Naja lifted the entire city of Praetoria from the ocean, flying it above New York. It was destroyed in the blast, but New York may have been the only city on Earth that wasn't completely dead."

"I never found either of them. By all rights, both of them should have survived. I think, though... I think they were tired. Xander and Naja, before the Supernova, were happy. They were content. They had lived long lives, happy lives, and had found fulfilment in it. When it ended... I don't think they wanted to go on." He smiled softly. "In a twisted sort of way, I'm glad for them. They didn't have to live through this hell, and I couldn't resent them for it. Xander deserved happiness. For the longest time, I don't think he believed it himself, but Naja was always there for him. Our greatest Heroes left the world being just that. Heroes."

"There weren't many survivors, even with what they did. A handful of mutants. A smaller handful of mutates. They lived in a village beneath Central Park, where they grew what little plants could grow. For a time, I helped them rebuild. Eventually, they died off. They didn't have a large enough population to survive more than a few generations. I saw the end of the world, and then I saw the end of humanity. I held the last mortal's hand as they passed away, and I buried her, and I moved on." He sighed. "I thought I was the last living being left."

"Eventually, I made my way to Travenios. It was easy with the dried up seas. Everyone there was dead, too, of course- Everyone except Silverwing. He was a God, just like me, and he survived. In the last eight minutes, he had tried to reinforce a bunker to resist the effects of Sol's explosion to protect Etla, but he didn't finish in time. He had been there ever since. For a while, we reminisced about times long past. Lots of tears were shed that day. Eventually, we got to to the Supernova, and I asked him what went wrong. He was scarred from that day, more than I was, and more than I had known. He just... Froze up. I didn't get a response out of him for days. So I left. I moved on. I figured if I ever wanted company, I knew where to go."

"Much later on, I came to Paragon, the capital of what was once the Parahuman civilization. I found Morningstar there. That interaction went much the same as my interaction with Silverwing, though I asked about Valancy, the Goddess who took upon the name of Gaea. She had long inhabited the Mad King's island, as it was one of few places on Earth still closely connected to it without metal or concrete between them. I have since learned that the Supernova, in killing the Earth, killed her as well." He took another bite slowly, looking up at the Goddess. "That about catches you up. Since then, Morningstar, Silverwing, and I have developed a sort of truce. None of us venture into the others' land, on penalty of being buried alive. Without my abilities, I am powerless. Without technology, so is Silverwing. Without any new sources of energy, Morningstar is nearly there himself." He shrugged. "Silverwing will be glad to see you, but beware of Morningstar- He may try and use you to gain your power."

Valka listened to his tale with intrigue, finally learning, after countless years, what had happened to the Earth while she was away. "Do you want to know why I came to Earth, Charles?"

He glanced back at her. "Valka, my friend, I recall you are incredible at speeches. Forgive me for saying I do not want to hear one right now." He smirked to show he was joking.

She rolled her eyes. "I came to bury something, old friend. Bury the last remnant of somebody I once knew."

She reached behind her back and slowly unsheathed a crimson sword. "I came to bury you, Manifest."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:11 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Jamie had been playing defensively during the whole tournament, a welcome change from her usual and far better performed aggressive tactics, but unfortunately, even that had not been sufficient for the other players to provide her with some manner of entertainment; on a match she had gone as far as to play with her feet, but she was promptly told that she'd be disqualified for unsportsmanlike behavior if she kept that up, which made the tournament even more boring, only the promise of the monetary prize keeping her there. Now, however, she was hopeful, having seen Luna in action, and though she did not switch strategies, she expected an actual challenge, a far greater threat than before. In that aspect, she was not disappointed at all: the match was very intense, as the cheering masses readily agreed, and it kept Jamie on the edge of her seat, metaphorically speaking of course. Contrary to her behavior when she picked up the controller, which was cheerful and confident, and also quite unlike her usual quiet and awkward demeanor, she was quite stoic when she was serious during a game, her expression blank and unchanging as her concentration remained on the game.

Yet, she couldn't hold back a snicker at some point during the game, about halfway through, and simply shook her head, seemingly at herself, but in actuality at the screen in front of her. She kept a contented smile during the rest of the match, as if she had suddenly remembered joke that was actually terrible but cheered her up all the more because of that. The end of the match did not take long to arrive, and as expected by both parties, she came out the victor from that battle of wits. The crowd was in uproar, as the game had been even for quite a long time and even the final phase had taken a bit to conclude, but, before the ending ceremony could begin and she could claim the trophy and the cash prize, it was expected for her to greet her opponent, and so, she stood up and walked towards Luna, hearing what the green-haired woman had to say.

"Well, if you say so. I'll admit it was pretty fun. We should play again sometime." She said, eyeing Luna skeptically, but still with a smile on her face as she offered a hand to her fellow finalist, as was customary; the ceremony began not long afterwards, and soon enough, she had the trophy and the money, both of which she stowed away in her inventory as soon as she had a moment to herself, not wanting to misplace or somehow lose them after the moderate effort she had made to get them. Unbeknownst to her, she wouldn't regret this decision, for an incident, planned for by none other than Luna, was about to occur.

Luna

"Good game, I was expecting to win to be honest but I guess you were better. Kind off a new feeling, I'm not used to losing or being wrong." When Jamie walked over she offered her hand as a form of greeting, shaking hands, weird way to greet people, I'm more used to shooting them as a way of saying hello. But people tend to take that the wrong way, if they can't handle a simple bullet they're not worth saying hello to any way. Regardless best to do what she does, shooting her might give the wrong idea. I grabbed her hand and shook it, better to make a good effort at it and shake it hard, harder is better I'm assuming. "Have fun with your winnings, if we ever face each other again I'll beat you though."

Jylt should be near at this point, he has already gotten the signal after all, maybe he's charging himself up, he's sometimes a bit to much of a good guy with his refusal to blow stuff up, that said he is reliable so he'll come through any moment now. Suddenly the ground began to shake, the shockwave came from outside but this was obviously his way of saying he arrived. The crowd in the room looked around wondering what the hell happened as I faked losing my balance for a moment and nearly falling "The heck?" And just as I finished my sentence a beam of energy flew through the building causing parts of the roof to collapse. Well, that's my sign to play the hero, good job Jylt, I'll give you a treat after this.

I pushed back Jamie while yelling "Watch out!" As a piece of the roof fell down where she stood now landed on me. As I was hit by the rubble I created an anti-gravity pulse gun fueled by a portable reactor that resembled a glowing backpack. The weapon itself resembled like 2 cannons that wrapped themselves around my arms linked with tubes to the backpack. I activated it and all the falling debris stopped moving as gravity no longer had an effect on them. "Whew, close one. Time for me to shine!" Adjusting the pulse of my weapon I made Jylt the focus of gravity for the falling debris bombarding him with it. "Everyone get the hell out of here, I'll take care of this guy!" Panic had already erupted but my speech and show off strength seemingly alleviated some of it as the room was emptying out of civilians. At his point Jylt had already shook out all the debris and released a terrifying roar. He's doing a really good job of this, very convincing.

I knew I could count on Jylt. I turned my weapon in to 2 energy gloves charged with electricity and charged Jylt, nearing him I jumped up with my gauntlets fully charged and slammed in to him causing the floor to break and a small crater to form. Jylt wasn't affected much however, naturally he wasn't I know his limits and best this was me tickling him. That said he did a good job of acting it hurt him even if only slightly. When we go back to base I should think about enlisting him in some sort of theater. Jylt did his counterattack now, he had to play to be winning naturally so I was prepared to take a hit. Jylt's markings on his skin began to glow as he released an energy wave together with another roar, one strong enough to send me flying through the room and in to the wall at the back of the building. I pulled myself out of it with one eye closed, breathing hard as if having a hard time dealing with this. Let's hope all this is convincing enough for Jamie.

Narintia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Narintia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:02 am

Wombocombo wrote:
Narintia wrote:About a hundred miles north of East City

While Nakasan was training, a large dent appeared at the top of the gravity chamber. ''What the hell?'' Nakasan thought. He got out of the gravity chamber and flew up. ''What's your prob- oh, its you.'' Nakasan said. ''What happened? Did you beat Buu?'' 'No, I can still sense his energy, I guess I'm too optimistic.' he thought. ''Do you want to train in the gravity chamber?'' ''After this we can hit the time chamber..''
aaaaaaa

weird socialist thing, estonian

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:05 am

Rebecca Carter-21-Atlanta, GA-NPC
Krytonus wrote:Kry

It's been five months. I have not heard from Daniel in five months. Well, more accurately I have not heard of Daniel in five months. As I have sworn to never say a word to him as long as he continues his current life style, an ultimatum I plan to keep. But normally Scott, our older brother, plays the middle man between us and lets me know how Daniel is doing, as the two still keep in touch. So, when Scott finds out, I am normally the first call he makes. But thats just it, Scott has not heard anything either. And last he heard was that Daniel's merc company, 'The Dragoons' were deploying him in Baravia. Some small and out of the way South American nation. Well, I have too much to keep my mind occupied these days, with my internship at S.T.A.R Labs as well as college, weeks can go by without me ever thinking about him.

But, it's days like today. The days that I do think about him, that I find far more difficult than any day with study or exam. I had just dressed myself with steam still in the shower when my eyes traced across a old family photo. One where dad was not drunk, and mom was not bruised. In fact, it is so old that it is likely from before dad fell into alcoholism. Because even mom seemed as if she was living in a dream. I was only an infant in this picture. It's polished wooden frame gleaming from a dresser lamp.

With that thought, I heard someone at the door. I almost never have company, but seeing as I had just put the finishing touches on my hair, and I was fully dressed in tight levis and a sky blue t shirt, I stepped on down my stairs as I looked through the peep hole in the door, careful of who it may be. I saw a young man wearing what almost looked like a motorcycle suit. I stood behind the door several moment's as I considered what to do.

Finally sighning, I unbolted the locks and opened the door just enough for me to peer out from behind it, exposing just a small portion of my face.

"Yes?" I asked in a curious tone. Wondering what he may want with me.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Rebecca Carter-21-Atlanta, GA-NPC
Krytonus wrote:Kry

"Yes?" I asked in a curious tone. Wondering what he may want with me.

I straightened up a little.

"Hello, I'm really sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for a Daniel Carter. I've been trying to find him, or somebody related to him for weeks. I uh, met him in Baravia. These are his." I held up his dog tags. "You're Rebecca, right? So, Daniel is your brother? If he is the right Daniel, I mean." I shifted weight from one foot to the other and tried a smile.

Please be the one.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:42 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Kylie was about to yell at Jump Man for his showboating, when Nelli dove through the portal... into Kylie's chest. "Oof!" She exclaimed, tumbling back from the force. Nelli's knife went flying as she went face-first into Kylie's bosom. She heard Nelli's attempt at a thank you, then the actual voicing of the thank you, and chuckled slightly. "No problem, yeah, I don't think it would have worked the other way. Do you think you could... get off me?"

If Nelli were to notice, she was now sitting atop Kylie as she lay on her back, in the grass. Kind of hard to get up without throwing her off, so Kylie waited until she moved before standing up. Then she turned her attention back to Rip, as the other time travelers came through the portal. "What is your problem? And who made you leader? I'm the one who got us sent here, and I have the way back!" Quickly, Kylie checked that the coin was still in her suit's pocket. Thankfully, it was, and she continued to berate him. "I pulled you through so you wouldn't get us killed. We may be superheroes, but we don't need to mess up history. The butterfly effect and all that, you know?"

Nelli spoke up, something about being able to cut into the castle. "You want to... cut the walls?" Kylie stared at her blankly. "Uh, yeah. Go for it." Kylie watched and waited as Nelli "worked her magic" in the stone walls of Castle Camelot. Simultaneously, she was thinking about how much she regretted this at the moment. I probably could've done it alone. Jump Man over here might be more of a problem than he's worth...

Boxer raised an eyebrow when Kylie gave her explanation of where they were. Before he could respond, however, the so-called "Jump Man" decided to introduce himself to the locals. The police officer drew his gun cautiously, walking up carefully. When he heard the peasants begin to riot, he cursed quietly, putting his gun in his holster and leaping through the portal, rolling and landing on his feet beside Kylie and Nelli. He glanced around, seeing where they were and listening to the others speak. He sighed. "Lady, you all may be Heroes, but I'm just a cop." He looked at each of them in turn. "And from the looks of it, most of you are either green, have never met each other before, or some combination of the two. Before you take out the wall, find a way to make sure there aren't any civilians on the other side. You, portal guy- Can you close it behind us? There's innocent people over there I don't want to have to take out. Lantern, this Red Knight, how much do you actually know about him? Real name, motive, etcetera. I'm not taking out someone who's probably some sort of King, potentially altering the past, without a damn good reason." His hand rested on the gun at his waist, and he shook his head and muttered whimsically. "Time travel and magic. Just another regular day for a Gotham cop, huh?" He chuckled to himself.

"Aren't we all heroes, officer?" Kylie couldn't help but laugh at the childhood notion that police officers, firefighters, and doctors are superheroes too. Super, no; but Kylie did appreciate the fact that police dealt with a lot of the small stuff, and knew when to stop and call in the supers. "And yes, I am green. That's pert of being a Green Lantern. Now, if you mean green like in a noob, I've been doing this for almost 2 years. I think I know what I'm doing.

"Now about Red: Real name? Dunno. Motive? Well, he wants to kill me. Anything else? The only thing he's ever said is 'PERCEVAL KILL RARGH,' so I doubt he's thought further than that." Kylie jokingly imitated the Red Knight during his attack on her. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, I'm going to protect my family. That's that."

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Salis waited for everyone to go through the portal before following himself, keeping an eye on the mob that now surrounded him. Lucky for them the group moved quickly and he managed to jump through and close the portal behind him before any of them forced him to kill them. When he came through he was greeted with an unusual sight, the butterfly girl straddling their Green Lantern friend. Sails raised an eyebrow before turning away as he shook his his head in confusion. He could already tell it would be a long day. Meanwhile pretty boy was continuing to be a self absorbed asshole, to which he decided to start ignoring. Maybe if he moved quickly enough the man would be too busy checking himself out to follow and they'd lose him. It was then that he heard the familiar looking man say that he was a cop from Gotham. His face twitched into an expression of recognition for a second before returning to normal.

That's it then, he thought, he must have been there during the Gotham incident. Definitely not a friendly. Things would have to be handled carefully if he didn't want to reveal who he was. Hopefully the man's forgetfulness would hold.

Turning his attention back to the frisky pair of girls, Salis heard Nelli's suggestion of cutting the wall. He wasn't sure how she planned on doing it, and he didn't see why the had to. "Just use another portal," he said bluntly as he opened a new one that went through the wall. "And try not to get us attacked this time," he called out to Jump Man over his shoulder as he moved through the new opening to the courtyard within. A quick survey of his surroundings revealed a rather luxurious are in side. The cobble was smooth and well kept, a small fountain decorating near the center along with other decor. Everything was well kept, easy on the eyes, and practical for use. His observations were cut short though when an armed guard drew a sword when he noticed the strange individuals now inhabiting area.

"Halt! Who goes there?" called out the man as he moved up to the group with his sword out and at the ready. Salis scanned him over and noticed the confident air that the man held his sword in. Obviously not a novice to fighting, though he doubted the man was anywhere near his equal.

"Let us through," replied Salis, unfazed by the blade that now was being pointed at him. The guard raised an eyebrow at this, confused on his behavior.

"I cannot allow strangers to pass through Castle Camelot. Now state your name and purpose before I'm forced to-" He was quickly cut off as Salis moved forwards at an unnerving speed, grabbing him by the forearm and ramming his elbow into the man's gut. As he keeled over, Salis' hand moved to join it's partner at the guards forearm before slamming it down on his knee, breaking it with a loud crack. The man cried out as his sword fell from his hand. Salis quickly caught the weapon by it's hilt before reversing the blade and plunging it into the man's chest, sheathing it up to the hilt. A silent scream seemed to escape the man's lips as the light left his eyes, death settling on him within seconds.

"Let's move before more men show up," he said as he removed the sword and started cleaning the blade on the dead man's sleeve, "Someone will have heard that and I'm not in the mood for mass killings."

"I mean, we COULD use another portal." Kylie sarcastically said as she stepped through. "Now that I think about it, I could fly us too. But wow, your power is pretty useful."

Kylie's praise was punctuated with an elbow, knee, and sword through the chest. "Aah! Why'd you have to kill him!? It's not like any of us could tie him up, or anything!" Obviously, at least a few of them could. Green Lanterns are apparently more recognized than she thought. the cop at least knowing what she was. "Alright, new plan: only kill the guy I came here for. Otherwise, I think we're going to cause more trouble than we fix."

Lavan Tiri wrote:Simon had remained silent up until that point, simply reacting to events, fleeing through the portal, and extending his mystical senses, testing the sorcerous waters, so to speak. But now, he turned to Salis, his green eyes hard, his mouth set. If he wasn't five-foot-six, he'd be terrifying. "Oh, yes, let's not unnecessarily kill people. Oh, wait!" he said, his voice dripping with acid, "any more people. Because that," he gestured at the dead guard, "was not only unnecessary, but it was cruel."

Simon sized the man up. He was obviously a skilled combatant, and that portal ability was useful, but the young magician fancied his chances in a fight. This time…the air, everything about Camelot…it seemed to strengthen him, and from what his psychic barriers could tell, it was doing something to Blackburn. He couldn't tell; the psychotic wizard was uncharacteristically silent.

"Now then," Simon said, turning to face the girl, "since you appear to be the only other sane, slightly moral person here, what do you think we should do? Because personally, I think that finding Merlin is our best bet."

"What he said, too!" Kylie continued, turning to face Simon as he began talking to her. "Yeah, that makes sense. Last time I checked, wizards liked towers, right? At least, Merlin from our time has a tower. So... who wants to go check out a tower?" There were two towers apart of Castle Camelot. Identical from the outside, but only one contained a magician's workshop. "I'll go check out one, who wants to look in the other?" She singled out Salis with her index finger and declared: "Besides him. I have this strange feeling that if you go, someone else is going to get hurt for no reason."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:22 am

In an alleyway in the middle of New York City, a deal was underway. An arms deal specifically, as a man in a cowboy hat cycled through various small arms, which he pulled from the back of a white van and handed to three thuggish looking men. Just as they were preparing to wrap up the deal, a voice echoed through the alley, "An arms deal in an alley? I'm sorry but I have to subtract points for lack of originality." the voice asked, as the men turned around and pointed the guns at a man adorned in a red spandex suit.

"Who are you?! How did you get here?!" one of the panicked gunman yelled, in a noticeably Slavic accent.

Fork Man sighed, "Okay so let me get this straight." he said, lifting his hand and pointing at the men standing before him, "This is a Slavic arms deal, in an alley, in New York City? Is this real life, or did I wander onto the filming site of Grand Theft Auto 4: The Movie?"

Suddenly the arms dealer spoke up, in a near comical Texan accent, "I ain't no Slav, Imma business man from Texas." he said, lighting a hand rolled cigarette, "Jus' an arms dealin' entrepreneur, excercisin' muh rights."

Fork Man leaned forward slightly in disbelief as the man spoke, refusing to believe that what he was witnessing was occurring in real life, marveling the walking talking trope that stood before him. Regaining some level of metaphysical awareness, Fork Man took a deep breath, "As much as I'd love to further explore how Doug Dimmadome and Niko Bellic ended up as business compatriots, I don't really have the time, so can we try to wrap this up quickly?"

One of the Slavic men cocked the bolt on his AK, "Gladly."

The three men opened fire on Fork Man, spraying their rifles while firing from the hip. Fork Man had preemptively thrown both of his forks into opposing alley walls, using the wires attached to them to lift himself up, swinging towards the gunmen before releasing both the forks. He promptly hurled them at the two gunmen on either side of the central one, lodging the pointed objects in their sternums and pulling them down as he yanked on the wires to pull himself forwards. As their faces slammed into the ground, Fork Man used the momentum from yanking on the wires to drop kick the central gunman directly in the chest.

With all three men on ground, subdued, Fork Man landed directly in front of none other than the Texan man. "So, Mr. Dimmadome..." Fork Man said, lifting his hand as the arms dealer recoiled in fear, preparing for the worst.

"How much for those ones?" the hero asked, pointing his hand at a set of .45 caliber pistols like a child in a toy store, "I need to spruce up my arsenal."

The arms dealer blinked momentarily, before cautiously answering his question, "About $2000..." he said slightly lowering his guard.

Fork Man grabbed the set of pistols and a pair of holster straps from the van, quickly equipping them. "Just put it on their tab." he said, as began walking out the alley, whistling as he did.
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Majin Buu (Sigma Island)

"Oh, wow. I just came here and you're already dishing out more damage than the last few guys I've fought. I mean verbally, not physically." I commented as one of the two - I can't even tell which one, they look exactly the same - unleashed his standard gravitational move, the Almighty Push. Come on, bring it. On today's extravaganza, we have...

I leaped off the rock and stood still, hands moved to the sides, showing my chest that was ready to take the attack. It's coming, it's coming...

I felt a slight push from the front, as if a weak wind started blowing, or someone tried to push me. Yep. It came. And I barely felt it. I suppose it's my turn to dish out a move, right? And as such, I snapped my fingers and teleported right in front of the two Masaki brothers, then spoke:

"Here's a funny joke. What's the difference between a Saiyan and a Masaki? A Saiyan can keep the local barber busy for a while. A Masaki can keep an entire country's beauty salon industry afloat." Alright, now give them no time to respond. Right as I spoke, I sent my hands to grab on the brothers' heads and smash them into one another.

"Did he just, strong arm the Almighty Push?" Asumar asked himself, however Buu's hands moved at such a rapid rate that neither Asumar or Kazuko could respond accordingly, both of their skulls smashing into one another after a few seconds, disorientating the two of them for a few seconds before Asumar regained his composure "Okay, that was pretty good..." Asumar admitted, his body being covered by his signature purple aura as he began to power up, his entire being surging forward at rapid speed and firing off a large energy beam towards the Majin, before he sent multiple blade-like constructs flying forth into the fray of energy beams.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:48 am

Narintia wrote:
Wombocombo wrote:

While Nakasan was training, a large dent appeared at the top of the gravity chamber. ''What the hell?'' Nakasan thought. He got out of the gravity chamber and flew up. ''What's your prob- oh, its you.'' Nakasan said. ''What happened? Did you beat Buu?'' 'No, I can still sense his energy, I guess I'm too optimistic.' he thought. ''Do you want to train in the gravity chamber?'' ''After this we can hit the time chamber..''

"Fuck off weird hair guy. Wheres the other one of you that was fighting him? I need to go find him"He slammed his fist downwards into the capsul, pushing himself up with it as he grumbled. That sensing feeling that was inside him, it was gone. Maybe it was just for Hiroshi and kind of special or maybe he had some fancy 'detect' energy type thing, but he wasn't picking up anyone else so he was guessing it was special.
"I don't know what either of those things are and they sound terribly stupid"his fist squeezed. Where the fuck was he going to find someone that could punch Buu in the face competently now?...

Wait a minute.
Where was that girl?...
Shit.
Fuck.
PIss.
His body raged up a bit, a state inbetween his second and third form, as he kicked off the capsul, fucking it up a bit more, and began flying/falling in style towards the ruins of the city.
He couldn't remember where Hiroshima went but his daughter...
How badly hurt was she? He was strong so she was probably durable..right?
He landed in the rubble of where the fight took place.
Last edited by Wombocombo on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:52 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:-snip-

Valka tilted her head, partially in confusion, and then in comprehension as, through the Valkaforce, she observed Shimura's incurable condition. She was now in the inenviable position of having to kill Alastir now, an insult to Shimura's memory, or allow her oath to pass unfulfilled, an dishonor to herself. Drawing herself out of her deliberations, she spoke to Shimura. "I am sorry to see your end, Master Shimura. You shall be missed, yet not forgotten. Our interactions were not many, nevertheless, it will be a lesser universe for thy loss."

She turned her attention to the advancing Alastir now, raising an eyebrow, her wrath slowly cooling down to embers. "Your repeated actions on and against Midgard were foolish, and you most certainly broke your oath, Supreme Demonic Dark God," she said with a smirk as to the pompous title. "I swore an oath against thee, and I do not take my oaths lightly, but however, in light of Shimura's oncoming passing, a fulfillment of my oath would violate the memory of the God of Peace. And let it not be said Valka Silverhand is unreasonable. Oaths do not possess a timetable, and so, I shall let this occasion pass without the spilling of thy blood, Alastir. Do not mistake my mercy for forgiveness, for that is a whole other road, and a much longer one. If further actions are taken against Asgard and its allies, the oath will be fulfilled, make no mistake of that. What say you?"

"Today I see the passing of a friend, and an ally. If thou wouldst have me, Shimura, I shall stay with you until the end. Death, though is not the end of our journey, as I have learned." And so, she planted herself there, like a tree by a river, her sword sheathed again, as she looked upon the passing of Peace Incarnate.

Master Shimura | Cosmic Emperor Arctico | Demon God Alastir

Shimura smiled weakly at Valka's response to his condition "Thank you All-mother, It is reassuring that one of the Greater Gods share concern for those who I below them, I am honored to have received your consideration. And I thank you for your willingness to spare Alastir, he may have walked down the wrong path before, but I can see what lies ahead, and Alastir will change for the better." Shimura smiled, gently placing his aged palm on the All-Mother's shoulder "You have my word about what this future lies ahead, myself and Alastir used to be very old friends and we still are friends either way, allow me to show you." Shimura smiled, his energy flaring up all around him, sharing his memories of the Old Man's achievements in his past life, how Alastir assigned Shimura the mission to train the Masaki Brothers as soon as they were born, every bit of his memories were being transferred to the All-Mother "I want you to have those memories All-Mother, so that the next generation may come to you with advice of my doings." Shimura smiled.

Alastir took a respectful bow to the All-Mother, a serious expression on his face "Thank you All-Mother, I promise you that your small amount of trust shall no longer be betrayed, for I have seen the error of my ways and I understand that you are still withholding your judgement of me, but if you desire it to be, I will serve Asgard for all eternity if I have to repay this generosity that you've given me." Alastir stated with such honest that it even amazed Arctico, who watched the conversation take place as if he was never even noticed be the three "I promise you that with whatever light that remains in my stone cold heart that I will remember your generosity and protect Midgard with such ferocity that it's enemies will cower in fear at the mentioning of Earth."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:58 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Majin Buu (Sigma Island)

"Did he just, strong arm the Almighty Push?" Asumar asked himself, however Buu's hands moved at such a rapid rate that neither Asumar or Kazuko could respond accordingly, both of their skulls smashing into one another after a few seconds, disorientating the two of them for a few seconds before Asumar regained his composure "Okay, that was pretty good..." Asumar admitted, his body being covered by his signature purple aura as he began to power up, his entire being surging forward at rapid speed and firing off a large energy beam towards the Majin, before he sent multiple blade-like constructs flying forth into the fray of energy beams.

Majin Buu (Sigma Island)

Oh.

Oh wow.

He actually survived. I mean, I wasn't even trying on him, but... the Asumar and Kazuko I remember and have inside of me wouldn't have taken that head smash. Obviously. This universe is far stronger than the last one. Like jumping from Normal Mode in a video game straight to Hard Mode. Except that I've over-grinded for this. The energy blasts that the Masaki fired at me were approaching at an increasing rate... Eh. I can take them. Show me what you got, Asumar. Show me if you're at least stronger than Xander now.

And thus, the energy wave and the energy constructs smashed right into me, resulting in a massive explosion that rocketed the area. Hm. A few fingers blown away, some physical damage to the outer layers of my skin and a lot, a lot of smoke everywhere. The latter one cleared out, and the rest almost immediately regenerated afterward, as if I wasn't hit by the attack at all. Alas... no. The brat's still leagues behind the Golden Guardian. Just like last time.

I was floating above the crater created by the attack, waiting for them to react, and then exclaimed:

"Hey, wanna see something cool?"

I cupped my hands in front of me and gathered a large amount of psionic energy in my palms, manifesting itself physically as a large, sparkling red orb of energy. Maybe he can already guess what I'm using. Maybe.

"Hey, so, I know that this attack has never been useful for you before, but I think that I can make it work by adding a ring of super to it. Super Raging Dragon Beam!"

I thrusted my arms forward and shot out a wide sparkling blood red beam of psionic energy, with a little of pink and purple mixed in with it, at the two Masaki brothers. I think they're one of the few people in my arsenal who actually shout out the attacks of their names before firing them. Hiroshi did it too, and he got absorbed. Maybe this will work out, too.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:50 am

Tomia:

For some reason, Tomia felt profoundly lonely. Well, more so then usual.

Laying in the remnant of a road outside of her home, blood oozing from her ears, Tomia knew she needed to get up. Laying still meant dying, like before. Everytime her Daddy had found the strength to defy the odds, to throw himself back into battle, Buu had utterly humiliated him. And now her Daddy was dead.

Worst of all, she didn't feel bad about him being gone. Sniffling, she pulled herself loose of the rubble, every muscle in her body crying out at her, begging her to lay still. Coughing, she nearly gave up when another spatter of blood hit the rock. But she couldn't give up yet.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse