NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:27 pm

"Hey... Katie! That's your name! I remember you from when all those slimes were attacking Asgard!" Otis said to Katie. "Guy over there is being a douchebag. And we're trying to stop him." Just as he was talking, the beams fired from Alastir's ships smashed into Xander's shield. Which easily withstood the blasts. "Those are new..." He muttered and his Motherbox beeped a few times. "Really? Like... Completely? Beyond the shadow of a doubt?" The Motherbox responded with a single beep. It was talking to Otis telepathically. "Well, I can do that." He smiled. "Hey Katie, wanna help me take out those ships? They're empty. Just husks of metal and magic." Which was great news to him. He refused to fight people, however, creating a junkyard in space while keeping the Earth safe? He was more than happy to scrap empty ships. Because that meant that he didn't have to restrain himself. "Watch this Alastir." Otis said and fired a pair of his Omega Beams Which smashed into two ships and completely erased them. As if they never existed. "While you're busy with Valka, I'ma go blow those up. Wanna help stop a very stupid god?" He asked Katie.

Xander however was getting annoyed by this. Alastir wasn't stopping and he had things to do. It was time to end this. His soldiers let him pass by creating a small hole just big enough for him to pass through before closing it again behind him. It was time to end this. Whether or not Alastir lived was no longer something he cared about. Hell, he would tear him limb from limb at this point. "Come to daddy." He said and flew to the machine that granted him unlimited cosmic power: The Starbrand. A few seconds later, a bright white flash that could easily be seen from the conflict happened where Praetoria was floating. "Alright Alastir. It's time to play God." He smirked darkly to himself and phased through the shield and landed behind Alastir.

"Alright. I've had enough. OF YOUR BULLSHIT!" He said and threw a devastating punch with intent to maim him quite severely.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:03 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:
The Knight stood up, he'd been handcuffing the Penguin thugs, "We're just finishing up". The Knight gestured to nightwing who'd been keeping one foot on the chest of a handcuffed Cobblepot, pressing him down on his back. "Good, the GCPD is here, That'll help speed up things". The Knight stepped out of the way for the Runner and a few police officers to walk over and start moving the Thugs to the Transports. "14 Small time Penguin Cronies in total, and One tub of Blard of a Mob Boss". "I heard that you Sniffiling Chicagoan, I'll get you for this". The Knight walked over, Nightwing stepped off allowing The Knight to do what he needed, The Knight grabbed Penguin by the collar of his shirt, lifting him high up from the ground and looking him straight in the face.

The Knight muttered ina low voice, only Penguin could really hear what was said.
"Listen you Sniffiling Piece of Criminal Filth, I've given you one chance by only breaking a few of your ribs. But so help me if you continue to endanger innocents by taking them hostage at this size and scale, I'll make sure you never walk again". Penguin was partly intimidated, "The hell are you, Batman would never-", The Knight put his face very close to Penguin's, "I'm Not, Batman". The Knight dropped Penguin on the ground, penguin stumbling before getting up. The Knight pushed The penguin over to The Runner. "Do me a favor, and Have Him Locked up for a Long Time".

The Runner narrowed his eyes. "You're quite a piece of work, aren't you Knight?" He shook his head. "Anyway. My colleagues are going to arrest the Penguin and his goons, and you are going to come with me. Boxer, my boss, wants a word. We've got an ongoing investigation into the Joker toxin attacks. We already have one of the Bat's Robins as an agent, but it'd be useful to have you on board. Details are restricted to those involved. You in?"

"you're a Real piece of work, you know that Knight" the Runner said shaking his head. The Knight peered at the Runner, "Sure, Scoff at me now, but my work in Chicago has cut down the entierty of the Organized crime Mafia, aswell as cut down Crime in the city by 35%. Sure, Just because I don't play always by the books like the bat, but look at it this way, A Criminal like Bane or joker, who's accountable for over around 1,000 accounts of Murder, I don't condone killing, But putting and keeping them out of action Is a sensible Alternative". The Knight stepped forward facing the Runner, "you Gothamites call me a 'Piece of work', I call it Efficency".

"Anyway. My colleagues are going to arrest the Penguin and his goons, and you are going to come with me. Boxer, my boss, wants a word. We've got an ongoing investigation into the Joker toxin attacks. We already have one of the Bat's Robins as an agent, but it'd be useful to have you on board. Details are restricted to those involved. You in?". The Knight walked outside with the Runner waling alongside him, "I'm going to make this Clear, I'm here in Gotham to help the BatFamily because they needed my help. I am willing to temporarily work with Boxer, but I'm not looking for permenant Employment. I'm the Guardian of Chicago, I don't need to join Organizations that coorespond halfway accross the country". Nightwing stepped outside, "I'd love to stay and chat, but I got some errands to run. and by errands I mean hunting down a man with a large freez gun. Knight, you know how to find me, see you guys later". Nightwing grappeled off, The Knight turned back to face the runner, "so, where should we meet this 'Boxer'?"
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:13 pm

The Starlight wrote:- Snip -

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Supreme Demonic Dark God Alastir

As soon as Alastir lost his balance, he quickly rebounded and clashed swords with the All-Mother, determination was burning through his soul, but now a new emotion began to surface, was it regret? or was it sorrow? Alastir's face grimaced in an expression that could only be described as depression on his face, It was as if he was on the breaking point of his sanity "Forgive me All-Mother, I understand what you try to say to me, but the voices of my people, the screams of their sorrow? They continue to echo in my head, It is as if they are not satisfied with Eiling's blood, they want something much much more than that, they desire a show of force, to assure that the Earth never threatens their existence once more, It started with Kilian Roth, then the Xander-Nightmare Fusion, and then there was Eiling himself..." Alastir's eyes suddenly flashed purple as his willpower began to guide him once more "That is three times too many, I just can't allow a third time to be so easily dismissed." Alastir's eyes began to glow as if they were to fire heat vision at the All-Mother's face "They, must pa-"

As soon as he uttered these words, Xander delivered the devastating punch to him, but this time it was poised towards his chest, which caused a catastrophic reaction to take place, his upper chest was blown to pieces, with chunks of dark energy spewing out all over the place. The sheer force of the punch was so great that it threw Alastir miles away from the battlefield and sent him crashing down to the Moon, and as he went crashing against the ground of the moon like a rock on water, he fell into the crater seemingly lifeless, but what was within Alastir? there was absolutely nothing, there was no heart, no blood, no organs, but he could still feel pain, and amazingly, Alastir suppressed it to the best of his ability, converting his pain and agony into much more power that he could use, his body adjusting to the pain he just went through, but with the power of the Starbrand, Alastir couldn't even hope to fully adapt to it's powers.

Alastir slowly rose out of the crater, holding onto his upper chest as it slowly regenerated, purposely leaving the entry wound where his heart was supposed to be located entirely open for all to see "Do you finally see?" Alastir addressed weakly as he rapidly regenerated from the injury he just sustained "The very place where my heart was originally located is now empty, devoid of what remained of my previous incantation, I can't feel anymore, I can't reach down and find my old emotions once more, for they are gone forever, never to be recovered once more..." As the opening wound in his chest closed itself off, Alastir called upon whatever power he could, using both his dark magic and his Psionics to increase his durability, speed, and destructive capability to the limit his form would allow "I cannot stop, for as long as I move, I will never allow the Earth to harm another world in my Galaxy a fourth time, I will make them fear the word Immortal!" Alastir replied, his voice filled with defiance as he faced off against a virtually unlimited energy source, but he still stood standing, and no matter what he had to face, Alastir HAD to do this, there was no way out of it in the slightest, and with one final attack of defiance, Alastir shot forward with as much speed as possible, a massive amount of energy forming around his palms, he would bust the Galaxy if necessary!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Homecoming
The Anvil of Stars

Life aboard the Anvil was a calm and civil affair, militaristic yet homely for it's inhabitants, their Forever King active in their politics and assemblies to ensure their smooth operation. But today was a special day, despite the lack of proper time in universes, days were still kept track of as if they were still orbiting Sol - This day happened to be Christmas Eve. As King Morningstar finished his last touches on the infantile universe, he slipped into casual wear and retreated to his private chambers, issuing a do not disturb order for all of his subordinates and allies, giving his Guards and civilians the day off to celebrate - their labor replaced with momentary automatons. One of his allies would violate his order, which would usually entail a vicious tongue lashing, but exceptions had to be made for Maxwell's consort, the ever-so lovely Val Valentine.

She too was dressed down to causal wear, sporting a pair of soft blue pajama bottoms and a tight, yet comfortable gray tank top - Her hair hanging short and a bit unkempt, having not run a brush through it. Val knocked quickly against Maxwell's private chamber, the woman hearing an audible, loud groan from within, the thundering voice of the Mad King roaring like a wild lion following the groan with a booming, "Who dares?!"

Smirking at the response, Val cleared her throat and tried her best to imitate Maxwell's own tone and speech pattern. "It is I! Valerie Valentine, sole consort of the Forever King! Despoiler of the Cosmos! Celestial Madonna! Beyond and Forever After!" She smiled as she spoke, banging on the door harder as she giggled, poking fun at her boyfriends' expense.

"...Okay." The voice of a defeated man said, opening the door to his man cave to allow his lady within. It was an uncommon sight for the Mad King, a simple white t-shirt stretched across his broad chest that hung more loosely towards the torso with a pair of black mesh shorts to match, complete with brown sandals for use as house shoes. Val smirked at Max, his posture a bit lacking since he was supposed to be relaxed, always finding it funny to see what he does in his free time. "Come in..." He said normally, stepping aside to let Val into his little sanctuary.

"Ooh..." She said omniously, looking around at Maxwell's decor and set up, something you'd never expect of a man who was once a God, and currently a Multiversal King at that. The walls were adorned with posters of his interests, several movie films and silly ones as well, video games and anime making up a great deal of them, however. He had a massive screen that took up an entire wall, or almost did really, with the side walls filled with movies, games, and various things to pass the time that Max enjoyed doing - several game systems to boot, Val curiously looking at one from Thomsen Tech. In the center of it all, though, was a massive pile of pillows, blankets, beanbags, and the like, allowing him to utilize any position to view the television. "I expected...More of a gym or a mediation room, ya'know?"

Max smiled, closing the door and walking past Val, squeezing her love handle as he went past her, jumping into his nest of pillows face-first. "I work out three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I meditate before and after. I play video games and watch my shows any time in-between that." He informed her, Val nodding along at the schedule, but sneaking up on Maxwell in the process, jumping onto his back in the process. "A surprise attack?! You have no chance..." He said playfully as Val latched onto his neck, giggling madly all the while.

"Give up, you Mad King! Your reign of terror is..." She said, trailing off, looking up at Max's screen as he struggled to remove his girlfriend's arms from his neck. "Hey, whacha watching? Some little Japanese girl cartoons?" She teased, smiling wide at Maxwell, "You big nerd." Val teased some more, Maxwell trying his best to explain his point through a collapsed windpipe. "Oh yeah...I win!" Val declared, releasing Maxwell and scooting away, a devilish smile adorning her face as she proclaimed victory. Max flashed her a devious look that implied payback was coming, but Val's insult to anime was to take precedence.

"Oh please..." He said cautiously, "It's only anime, a superior format of storytelling popular in Japan and pretty much all of Earth right now." He said in a rather condescending way, intending to annoy Val. He shrugged, "I'm surprised you haven't heard of it, it's so widespread and just plain good."

"I know what anime is, jerk!" Val snapped, snarling at Maxwell, who only gave her his exposed tongue as a retort. "Ugh! I meant, what anime are you watching?"

"I have discovered the perfect entertainment," Maxwell began, "One Punch Man."

"One pun...?" Val started, only to be interrupted by Maxwell.

"I find One Punch Man glorious." He said with utter excitement, "Imagine a small man who, in the face of sheer boredom and death at the hands of a Crab Man, finds the will to become the greatest hero the world has ever seen." He continued, staring off into the television, paused on some bald-headed character, "Who, by his own potent and nearly-unstoppable willpower and rigorous training, becomes the strongest being to ever walk the Earth. It is as if they were filming a documentary about my life, Val!" Maxwell said with sheer passion and devotion, Val a bit skeptical on the whole thing.

"Okay...Well, uh, lets watch some, then." She said, scooting close to Maxwell, who smiled brightly at the thought. Laying back against a wall of pillows and grabbing the remote, Maxwell threw another arm around Val, unpausing the scene and continuing where he left off. "Don't worry, it might not make sense at first, but it'll get better with time. Right now I'm in the middle of the second season, I managed to find a reality where it was created just to watch it."

"Mmm..." Was Val's response, watching the antics of a bald hero who just...destroyed everything in just one punch. It wasn't really her cup of tea, but looking up at Maxwell's beaming face as the show progressed, she found comfort in his smile, enduring it so that he can have his little moment of joy. Snuggling against him, Val and Max embraced as they watched the anime, Val trying to pick up the story at some point. Without warning, though, the television went black, the duo both perking up at the interference.

"The fuck..." Max mumbled, raising up from his position and staring into the dark screen, the faded image of the Living Tribunal coming quickly into focus. "Oh...Tribunal." He said quietly, lowering his head and keeping his tone respectful. "To what pleasure do I owe a visit from your presence?" Maxwell said, Val looking on, withholding her own words, knowing that the Living Tribunal had come to seek audience with Max.

"I come with a gift, Morningstar." It said with tremendous volume, Max comically turning the TV down a bit, "You have served me well, the Multiverse is in your debt. This universe was the last that I will ask of you to do. I will stand guard over the rest and those unfinished, but your service to me is complete. You may return to your reality, or wherever you wish to settle in the Multiverse."

Max stood there, shocked, almost out of words as he stumbled through a sentence. "I, um, wow, thank you." He said quickly, "But what about the Monitors? Their role..."

"Will be filled, perhaps some may yet live, I will raise their corpses from the star ways. Until then, you need not worry. Enjoy your life, Morningstar, for I saved it and all of your comrades after the Ragnarok War from true oblivion. Had it not been for me, you would have no way to return to the world of the living. I have given you that gift and now this one, freedom. Farewell." The Tribunal said, phasing out of the screen, and returning to the anime Max and Val were just watching. Max jumped up with excitement, however, bringing Val up with him as he did a little dance.

"Val! You know what this means?"

"Yeah..." She said with a sweet smile, "We get to go home."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:28 pm

"I hope you don't mind me taking this dance All-Mother. But this calls for the heavy hand of Xander!" facing Alstir with a frown and very annoyed expression. "I don't think you understand." Xander said firmly. "If you think I won't spend the rest of eternity obliterating every last piece of you and your pathetic attempt at an army. You're wrong." Xander stood fast and let Alastir slam into him. It didn't hurt him. "I will beat sense into your skull. If it takes ten minutes or ten millennia. You're going to stop this bullshit right here and now, or I'm going to blow that entire galaxy of yours into literal ash. I will kill Satera. I will kill Asumar. I will kill Kazuko. I'll make you watch. I'll break that army in half and make them kneel to their new master. And then when you're beaten and left powerless, I'll end your life and leave you and the rest of that backwater galaxy as a distant memory." He snarled and unleashed a massive pulse of energy. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He asked loudly. It was time this nonsense came to an end. Be it peaceful or because there was nothing left to fight. It didn't matter to Xander.

"I don't know what you want. I looked the other way when you killed Eiling because I knew what he was responsible for. And to be honest, I would've killed him myself had you not done it. I would've helped you rebuild. You Galaxy was hurt by one man. That man paid for his mistakes. Now, are you going to let your mistakes be the end of it? Is that what you want? Because that's what will happen if you don't surrender and retreat within the next thirty seconds. I'll make what Eiling did look pathetic. And I have the power to do it." Xander hissed.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:38 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Hey... Katie! That's your name! I remember you from when all those slimes were attacking Asgard!" Otis said to Katie. "Guy over there is being a douchebag. And we're trying to stop him." Just as he was talking, the beams fired from Alastir's ships smashed into Xander's shield. Which easily withstood the blasts. "Those are new..." He muttered and his Motherbox beeped a few times. "Really? Like... Completely? Beyond the shadow of a doubt?" The Motherbox responded with a single beep. It was talking to Otis telepathically. "Well, I can do that." He smiled. "Hey Katie, wanna help me take out those ships? They're empty. Just husks of metal and magic." Which was great news to him. He refused to fight people, however, creating a junkyard in space while keeping the Earth safe? He was more than happy to scrap empty ships. Because that meant that he didn't have to restrain himself. "Watch this Alastir." Otis said and fired a pair of his Omega Beams Which smashed into two ships and completely erased them. As if they never existed. "While you're busy with Valka, I'ma go blow those up. Wanna help stop a very stupid god?" He asked Katie.

"Sure. Got nothing better to do. You take the ones on the left and I'll take the ones on right." Katie remarked nonchalantly before suddenly disapearing. She then reapeared in front of one of the ships. It attempted to turn around to fight her, while the girl just smiled and pointed her gun. "Say hello to my little friend." She pulled the trigger of her boomstick, firing a beam which negated the ships electrical field and leaving it little more the scattered atoms. She apeared in front of another ship and this time rended it to pieces with a magnetically accelerated shotgun blast. She tore the ships apart one by one, either scattering their atoms across the place or simply tearing them apart. The ships couldn't shoot her to save their life, being literally too fast for them and able to turn intagible on a dime. "Like fish in a barrel." She muttered, then she grabbed the husk of a ship magnetically and turned to the others, smiling as they pointed weapons at her. She then accelerated the empty ship many times past lightspeed, causing shrapnel to tear it and a bunch of other ships apart. All in all, she was tearing through her side pretty darn handily.
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Alastir's eyes nearly widened at the prospect of his home being threatened again, that threat was something so old yet so offending to Alastir! He may have been disowned from his position as the 14th Dark God, but it was still his home. He took a look back to his Demons, who waited for Alastir's word, all of them having ceased fighting as they withdrew to watch their master make a decision. Alastir hung his head, there was no anger present, no rage, but all there was lied a simple expression on his face, and it was blank in it's entirety, he was daring Xander! He would not believe it until he saw it "Then do it..." Alastir replied sharply and gruffly, his eyes surrounded by darkened rings, a frown on his face "Kill the two of them, destroy my Galaxy, and destroy me. Even if you kill them, even If you decide to make my Galaxy nothing but a distant memory, but when you do, know this, Xander of Earth..." Alastir brought his hands out, with two Mini-Black Holes spiraling in his palms

"When you do it, I will also bring the same fate upon the Milky Way Galaxy, I will destroy everything you cherish, your precious Praetoria, the planet you strive to protect, I will make the streets, the seas, and the skies glow red with my wrath, with the blood of all Seven Billion people pouring like rain on ever continent, every city, every capital, every body of water will run red with the blood of the innocent..." Alastir began to chuckle darkly as his eyes widened in utter sadistic joy "Then when I am done with the people of Earth, I will go to your precious city of Praetoria, wipe out every being who has aligned with your nation-state, and then when I am done there, I will make you watch as your nation crumbles, your people die, and even make you watch as I give your wife the most painful death she has ever imagined, for even If you destroy the host of darkness and render him without a body, as long as my concept exists, I will never truly die, I will ALWAYS RETURN!" Alastir began to chuckle, his teeth being bared as he began to laugh psychotically.

"I will leave NOTHING in my wake of destruction if your threat comes to pass..." A swirl of pure black, negative demonic energy began to form around his very body, the pure essence of a Demon God was surrounding Alastir like a great mist "Never underestimate the power of hatred, wrath, and divine retribution, because when you destroy my Galaxy, their cries for payback will be greater than ever before, and I will forever be empowered by their cries, so think twice before you threaten someone who also has the means to turn this Galaxy... Into nothing but a distant memory." Alastir shot back, his eyes quite literally daring Xander to kill the Masaki Brothers, their safety was entirely irrelevant to him, for all he cared, they were also responsible for the destruction of Sigma Galli Prime, and thus also needed to learn a few things.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

What Lies Beneath, Marybeths Christmas Shopping

Postby Galnius » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:13 pm

The Marianas Corps set off in their castle of a submarine, casually exiting their secluded bay. "Pressure stable?"

"Seems to be."

"Propulsion systems functional?"

"We're movin ain't we?"

"Is the membrane fully operational?"

"I don't see anyone abandoning ship and swimming for the shore, so I'm guessin yeah."

"Roxy, at least try to take this seriously. We are in a mechanism holding many lives, including our own."

"Aye aye, Captain. Right away your majesty." The alien prince rolled his eyes, but couldn't contain the look of adrenaline slowly infecting his visage."Excited are ya?"

"Quiet Roxy, and let me enjoy this."

Marybeth

Marybeth had just acquired an incredibly real looking ID, as they are hard to come by when you've been living with psychotic Nazis who don't realize that world war 2 ended decades ago. Humming a cryptic version of Auld Lang Sine, she entered a place not seen by her to her memory....a mall. Why was she at this complex of merchandising and over-priced goods? Why, holiday shopping of course! This was the first time she had the capability to partake in the tradition of gift giving, and she vowed that she would do better than the followers of the red skull. Cyanide pills extra combat classes just didn't really seem like it fit very well with the holiday spirit.

The first stop, she decided to shop for Kylie. She didn't actually know these girls too well yet, but since she had the money from the HYDRA compound she decimated, she figured she would give it a shot. Going into a general store, she looked around for a moment. Finding what she was looking for, she made a quick purchase and went to her next stop.

Jamie, the other new girl, was a much harder guess for her. What could she use? She didn't exactly want to buy someone something terrible. "If only it was possible to buy self-esteem.." she snickered, whilst going through a beauty shop."Oh....I guess you can..." Marybeth left that store, a bottle of perfume labeled "Self-esteem" in bag.

Next on the list, the girl everyone seemed afraid of. This was quite an easy choice for Marybeth. To her, the girl seemed like the booky try hard type, at least at first glance. So, she bought her a computer, and while she was at it, got herself one too. Ignoring the odd glances when she paid in cash for two state-of-the-art computers, she went to her next mission...Cora.

This was probably the hardest choice for Marybeth. What on earth could an Android need? It's not like she needed oil or anything....did she? Probably not. So, the sonic manipulator went with an old standby, the only present she ever enjoyed from her past Christmas's. What was it, you ask? A large, silver handled knife with designs on it. She knew she would have to buy this for someone, and she learned that you apparently needed to be over 18 to buy it. Good thing she was 20...and had a very very realistic ID.

Finally, Cora's girlfriend. Upon hearing the tragedy of the JQ not having any cars, she decided to change this."Damn....I think I only have 20,000." She said, looking at a very new, very nice Dodge Charger. Sighing, she went and picked out a different car. Of course, a few problems arouse when she tried to pay in cash. After proving that she was from the Justice Queens, that she indeed hadn't robbed a bank not that she was a drug dealer, she finally set off, leaving the car at the dealership momentarily. The one thing she wasn't looking forward to...answering the question of "Where the hell did you get twenty thousand dollars?"
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:18 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Alastir's eyes nearly widened at the prospect of his home being threatened again, that threat was something so old yet so offending to Alastir! He may have been disowned from his position as the 14th Dark God, but it was still his home. He took a look back to his Demons, who waited for Alastir's word, all of them having ceased fighting as they withdrew to watch their master make a decision. Alastir hung his head, there was no anger present, no rage, but all there was lied a simple expression on his face, and it was blank in it's entirety, he was daring Xander! He would not believe it until he saw it "Then do it..." Alastir replied sharply and gruffly, his eyes surrounded by darkened rings, a frown on his face "Kill the two of them, destroy my Galaxy, and destroy me. Even if you kill them, even If you decide to make my Galaxy nothing but a distant memory, but when you do, know this, Xander of Earth..." Alastir brought his hands out, with two Mini-Black Holes spiraling in his palms

"When you do it, I will also bring the same fate upon the Milky Way Galaxy, I will destroy everything you cherish, your precious Praetoria, the planet you strive to protect, I will make the streets, the seas, and the skies glow red with my wrath, with the blood of all Seven Billion people pouring like rain on ever continent, every city, every capital, every body of water will run red with the blood of the innocent..." Alastir began to chuckle darkly as his eyes widened in utter sadistic joy "Then when I am done with the people of Earth, I will go to your precious city of Praetoria, wipe out every being who has aligned with your nation-state, and then when I am done there, I will make you watch as your nation crumbles, your people die, and even make you watch as I give your wife the most painful death she has ever imagined, for even If you destroy the host of darkness and render him without a body, as long as my concept exists, I will never truly die, I will ALWAYS RETURN!" Alastir began to chuckle, his teeth being bared as he began to laugh psychotically.

"I will leave NOTHING in my wake of destruction if your threat comes to pass..." A swirl of pure black, negative demonic energy began to form around his very body, the pure essence of a Demon God was surrounding Alastir like a great mist "Never underestimate the power of hatred, wrath, and divine retribution, because when you destroy my Galaxy, their cries for payback will be greater than ever before, and I will forever be empowered by their cries, so think twice before you threaten someone who also has the means to turn this Galaxy... Into nothing but a distant memory." Alastir shot back, his eyes quite literally daring Xander to kill the Masaki Brothers, their safety was entirely irrelevant to him, for all he cared, they were also responsible for the destruction of Sigma Galli Prime, and thus also needed to learn a few things.

"Oh please. You're an ant. And that's being generous. Empty threats from a desperate man who thinks he's getting revenge for something that's already been made right. You're alive because I'm letting you live. I could kill you, bring you back to life, and then kill you again. And again. And again. You are nothing to me. You can't even hurt me you pathetic waste of space." And then Alastir struck one of Xander's nerves. He threatened his wife.

"Okay then. Since you asked for it." Xander replied casually and snapped his fingers, wiping out the entire Masaki Galaxy by causing every single star in it to go Supernova. "There. It's dead. I'll make you a deal. You will surrender. You will apologize for your actions against Earth. If you do that, I'll restore your galaxy back to it's former glory. Even those killed by Eiling. Or, if you refuse. I'll just kill you now and ensure that it'll be like you've never existed." He said and smirked. "Make your choice. Save your galaxy, or let it rot as dead space. I warned you time and time again. But if there's one thing that you don't do. It's threaten my wife. I have power that you can't even begin to comprehend. I would choose wisely little man. Because you just caused your entire species to go extinct."

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:29 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:The Runner narrowed his eyes. "You're quite a piece of work, aren't you Knight?" He shook his head. "Anyway. My colleagues are going to arrest the Penguin and his goons, and you are going to come with me. Boxer, my boss, wants a word. We've got an ongoing investigation into the Joker toxin attacks. We already have one of the Bat's Robins as an agent, but it'd be useful to have you on board. Details are restricted to those involved. You in?"

"you're a Real piece of work, you know that Knight" the Runner said shaking his head. The Knight peered at the Runner, "Sure, Scoff at me now, but my work in Chicago has cut down the entierty of the Organized crime Mafia, aswell as cut down Crime in the city by 35%. Sure, Just because I don't play always by the books like the bat, but look at it this way, A Criminal like Bane or joker, who's accountable for over around 1,000 accounts of Murder, I don't condone killing, But putting and keeping them out of action Is a sensible Alternative". The Knight stepped forward facing the Runner, "you Gothamites call me a 'Piece of work', I call it Efficency".

"Anyway. My colleagues are going to arrest the Penguin and his goons, and you are going to come with me. Boxer, my boss, wants a word. We've got an ongoing investigation into the Joker toxin attacks. We already have one of the Bat's Robins as an agent, but it'd be useful to have you on board. Details are restricted to those involved. You in?". The Knight walked outside with the Runner waling alongside him, "I'm going to make this Clear, I'm here in Gotham to help the BatFamily because they needed my help. I am willing to temporarily work with Boxer, but I'm not looking for permenant Employment. I'm the Guardian of Chicago, I don't need to join Organizations that coorespond halfway accross the country". Nightwing stepped outside, "I'd love to stay and chat, but I got some errands to run. and by errands I mean hunting down a psycotic clown girl. Knight, you know how to find me, see you guys later". Nightwing grappeled off, The Knight turned back to face the runner, "so, where should we meet this 'Boxer'?"

The Runner scoffed. "You remind me of Red Hood. Anyway. If you're in, you should know that Batman gave us this assignment. You are working with the Bat. He's out of town for a while. You'll get your full briefing at the GCPD Headquarters. Red Robin and Boxer are meeting you there." He considered for a moment. "Just to let you know, everything I just told you is classified at the top level. Only the Runners and Gordon know it. If you let this information loose, I'm under orders to read you your rights."

He turned to walk away, then paused and turned around. "Just to let you know, those stats you gave me? The Gotham City Defenders and the GCPD, after we merged, have even better stats. The only gangs left in the city are guys like Joker and Penguin- And even then, we have operations on them at all times." He raised a gun. "Tell me, you ever taken out a Joker goon chock full of Venom and Joker toxin?" He loaded the gun. "Two shots, one in each eye. They recover." He walked towards the door. "Welcome to Gotham. Our cops transfer to Detroit ad Chicago because it's quieter. Follow me to the GCPD."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:50 pm

The reaction was near instantaneous for Alastir, the Masaki Brothers, Shimura, and Arctico, causing all of their eyes to widen in sudden shock, the death's of trillions of people resonating a disturbance so great that Shimura himself was about to strike back at Xander and the Praetorian. However, the reaction was the most severe coming from Alastir, he suddenly grasped his head in pain, the sheer curses and desires of revenge began to flood into his mind, it was pushing him to his breaking point, but suddenly, when Alastir stared up at Xander, there was one thing running through his mind, vengeance "So..." Alastir replied in a dark, distorded, and yet bone chilling cool voice, the atmosphere around him became deathly quiet "I've let the Earth live for this long, but now?" Alastir's body began to break apart at the seems as his voice took to a downright demonic voice "I will make my promise come to reality!!!" Alastir screeched, a pillar of darkness surrounding his being as he began yet another transformation.

The sheer energy output from his transformation caused a massive burst of energy from all around him so great that it could have been felt at the ends of the Universe itself. Alastir let out a wrath-induced screech that caused the very pillar of darkness to begin to slowly break apart at the seems, his screech creating a Sonic Barrier around him as the pillar began to crack, he was calling upon the endless void that was the power of dark energy, the Demon Realm, Hell, every realm that was immersed in darkness, all of it's energy was diverting itself to him "EARTH IS HISTORY!!!" Alastir yelled from within, a rampant amount of dark energy that was capable of ripping a star system began to crash against the shield that protected Earth with unrelentless force, the force of nature that Alastir called upon, now his intent was downright true, he would bring his wrath upon Earth, and he would not stop until the very fundamental force that made darkness up would be destroyed.

It was at this moment that with a final shout of unrestrained anger that the barrier suddenly shattered into pieces before compressing all around Alastir in a display of force, and instead of his normal form being present, all there was stood a mass of darkness that began to take shape into a being of demonic nature that was downright horrendous to stare at. As the being finally took shape, there stood the pinnacle of all darkness, the Makaioshin of the Demon Realm, and the Almighty Master of Darkness himself. There stood Demon God Alastir in all of his majesty, the ultimate pinnacle of darkness that continued to absorb the Dark and Demonic Energies without ever stopping, It was here that Alastir would make his promise come to pass, Earth would be destroyed no matter what now! "You..." Alastir reared his head to a Praetorian who dared to advance towards him, and with only a thought, Alastir manipulated his molecular structure and essentially wiped him out of existence entirely "Your wife is going to die first you fool, then I will make you watch as Earth becomes nothing but a plume of dust!" Alastir yelled back with a screech, not even moving a single bit.

Alastir suddenly turned his head towards the Sigma Seven, who were all staring at Xander with shocked and angered expressions on their faces "Asumar, Kazuko, Shimura, Arctico..." Alastir said blankly, offering his hand to them "You now see what I mean, these Earthlings, the scum who wiped our home from the face of the Universe, they can never be trusted with the power they have, we must, no..." Alastir turned back to Xander, closing his eyes before abruptly opening them with the eternal fire of hatred "We NEED to destroy the Earth before they cause anymore damage, they are risking the very existence of the Universe with the way they run about, Earthlings can't be free to do what they wish, they need to be systematically exterminated until their very foundations are rendered null and void, while their defenders." Alastir grinned such a horrifying grin that would cause many to cringe "Must be culled."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:58 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The reaction was near instantaneous for Alastir, the Masaki Brothers, Shimura, and Arctico, causing all of their eyes to widen in sudden shock, the death's of trillions of people resonating a disturbance so great that Shimura himself was about to strike back at Xander and the Praetorian. However, the reaction was the most severe coming from Alastir, he suddenly grasped his head in pain, the sheer curses and desires of revenge began to flood into his mind, it was pushing him to his breaking point, but suddenly, when Alastir stared up at Xander, there was one thing running through his mind, vengeance "So..." Alastir replied in a dark, distorded, and yet bone chilling cool voice, the atmosphere around him became deathly quiet "I've let the Earth live for this long, but now?" Alastir's body began to break apart at the seems as his voice took to a downright demonic voice "I will make my promise come to reality!!!" Alastir screeched, a pillar of darkness surrounding his being as he began yet another transformation.

The sheer energy output from his transformation caused a massive burst of energy from all around him so great that it could have been felt at the ends of the Universe itself. Alastir let out a wrath-induced screech that caused the very pillar of darkness to begin to slowly break apart at the seems, his screech creating a Sonic Barrier around him as the pillar began to crack, he was calling upon the endless void that was the power of dark energy, the Demon Realm, Hell, every realm that was immersed in darkness, all of it's energy was diverting itself to him "EARTH IS HISTORY!!!" Alastir yelled from within, a rampant amount of dark energy that was capable of ripping a star system began to crash against the shield that protected Earth with unrelentless force, the force of nature that Alastir called upon, now his intent was downright true, he would bring his wrath upon Earth, and he would not stop until the very fundamental force that made darkness up would be destroyed.

It was at this moment that with a final shout of unrestrained anger that the barrier suddenly shattered into pieces before compressing all around Alastir in a display of force, and instead of his normal form being present, all there was stood a mass of darkness that began to take shape into a being of demonic nature that was downright horrendous to stare at. As the being finally took shape, there stood the pinnacle of all darkness, the Makaioshin of the Demon Realm, and the Almighty Master of Darkness himself. There stood Demon God Alastir in all of his majesty, the ultimate pinnacle of darkness that continued to absorb the Dark and Demonic Energies without ever stopping, It was here that Alastir would make his promise come to pass, Earth would be destroyed no matter what now! "You..." Alastir reared his head to a Praetorian who dared to advance towards him, and with only a thought, Alastir manipulated his molecular structure and essentially wiped him out of existence entirely "Your wife is going to die first you fool, then I will make you watch as Earth becomes nothing but a plume of dust!" Alastir yelled back with a screech, not even moving a single bit.

Alastir suddenly turned his head towards the Sigma Seven, who were all staring at Xander with shocked and angered expressions on their faces "Asumar, Kazuko, Shimura, Arctico..." Alastir said blankly, offering his hand to them "You now see what I mean, these Earthlings, the scum who wiped our home from the face of the Universe, they can never be trusted with the power they have, we must, no..." Alastir turned back to Xander, closing his eyes before abruptly opening them with the eternal fire of hatred "We NEED to destroy the Earth before they cause anymore damage, they are risking the very existence of the Universe with the way they run about, Earthlings can't be free to do what they wish, they need to be systematically exterminated until their very foundations are rendered null and void, while their defenders." Alastir grinned such a horrifying grin that would cause many to cringe "Must be culled."

"Hey, Asshole! Stop shooting at my planet!" Shouted Katie, now done with her side of ships. She had mostly been playing around before, but now she was serious, she zapped up to Alastair. She aimed her shotgun at him. "Though I'm not exactly a fan of Xanders methods at the moment, I have to agree with him. The reason why we haven't killed you is cause we're the good guys, if you threaten our homes and loved ones, what the heck do you expect us to do? Sit around with our thumbs up our asses?" She spoke. "You need to make a choice to stop fighting. I know it's hard, and I know your angry, but if none of us stops this shit then we're all going to wind up fucked."
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:12 pm

"Alright. Be that way." Xander said and with a wave of his hand brought the man Alastir killed back to life, more out of spite than anything else. The barrier that protected Earth was no longer being fueled by Xander's Praetorians. Rather, it was being fueled by the Starbrand and held fast, unscathed from Alastir's assault. "You really have no idea of the scope of things do you? You really don't understand how powerful I am at the moment." He asked and floated in front of Alastir. "You can't blame us for your shortcomings. This is all. Your. Fault." He shrugged. "If you had just dropped it and moved on. You all would still have a home to return to. That's your biggest flaw Alastir. You're arrogant. Very arrogant. All you had to do was apologize and everything would have been as right as rain. So. Tell me and all of the survivors. Why didn't you take my offer? Why did you allow your home to be destroyed instead of rebuilt? I say allow... It was more like... command me to blow it up."

"Look at me Alastir. I'm in control here. I can change reality to how I see fit. I can erase you with no more effort than breathing. I don't want to do it. I want to help you. But if you're going to insist on acting psychotic. Then I'll put you down like a rabid animal. And things will go on like nothing happened. You can yell and change shapes all you want, it's not going to help you. Give up. Apologize. Move on with your life. This isn't going to go your way. It's really not. So just give up. What's so hard about that?" He asked and sat down in the middle of space genuinely wanting Alastir to talk. "All I want to do is help people. Even you. That's why I started Praetoria. A place where no matter your background, you could get a fresh start and help people all over the universe. I would have helped you if you just asked."

"WOOOHOOO!" Otis shouted as he smashed through a ship. I haven't had this much fun in like... An hour!" One ship and compressed into a tight cube with his telekinesis, another was erased by the Omega Beams. One was literally turned into chocolate. "Hmmm... I'm running out of ways to blow up ships in an original fashion." He pondered half to Katie and half to himself. "Maybe use them as barbells... Or.. Sports' equipment!" Upon having that brilliant idea, Otis used his powers to make one of them into a novelty sized baseball bat and then used said bat to smash more ships until it broke. Then he started using ships as bowling balls. "Hey Katie! Are you having as much fun as I am?"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:17 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"WOOOHOOO!" Otis shouted as he smashed through a ship. I haven't had this much fun in like... An hour!" One ship and compressed into a tight cube with his telekinesis, another was erased by the Omega Beams. One was literally turned into chocolate. "Hmmm... I'm running out of ways to blow up ships in an original fashion." He pondered half to Katie and half to himself. "Maybe use them as barbells... Or.. Sports' equipment!" Upon having that brilliant idea, Otis used his powers to make one of them into a novelty sized baseball bat and then used said bat to smash more ships until it broke. Then he started using ships as bowling balls. "Hey Katie! Are you having as much fun as I am?"

Seeing that earths sheild was holding true, Katie turned back to the ships. "Think on what Xander and I are saying Allie." She spoke, before speeding towards Otis, apearing next to him to shoot another ship with Boomstick. "You're right. This is pretty darn fun Otis." She remarked as she blasted more ships into nothingness. "I haven't had the chance to really see what Boomstick here can do, it heightens my powers to the point where these ships might as well be made of glass." She smiled, then blasted a few more. "So yeah, this is like duckhunt but without the stupid dog."

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:20 pm

"Anyway. My colleagues are going to arrest the Penguin and his goons, and you are going to come with me. Boxer, my boss, wants a word. We've got an ongoing investigation into the Joker toxin attacks. We already have one of the Bat's Robins as an agent, but it'd be useful to have you on board. Details are restricted to those involved. You in?". The Knight walked outside with the Runner waling alongside him, "I'm going to make this Clear, I'm here in Gotham to help the BatFamily because they needed my help. I am willing to temporarily work with Boxer, but I'm not looking for permenant Employment. I'm the Guardian of Chicago, I don't need to join Organizations that coorespond halfway accross the country". Nightwing stepped outside, "I'd love to stay and chat, but I got some errands to run. and by errands I mean hunting down a psycotic clown girl. Knight, you know how to find me, see you guys later". Nightwing grappeled off, The Knight turned back to face the runner, "so, where should we meet this 'Boxer'?"

The Runner scoffed. "You remind me of Red Hood. Anyway. If you're in, you should know that Batman gave us this assignment. You are working with the Bat. He's out of town for a while. You'll get your full briefing at the GCPD Headquarters. Red Robin and Boxer are meeting you there." He considered for a moment. "Just to let you know, everything I just told you is classified at the top level. Only the Runners and Gordon know it. If you let this information loose, I'm under orders to read you your rights."

He turned to walk away, then paused and turned around. "Just to let you know, those stats you gave me? The Gotham City Defenders and the GCPD, after we merged, have even better stats. The only gangs left in the city are guys like Joker and Penguin- And even then, we have operations on them at all times." He raised a gun. "Tell me, you ever taken out a Joker goon chock full of Venom and Joker toxin?" He loaded the gun. "Two shots, one in each eye. They recover." He walked towards the door. "Welcome to Gotham. Our cops transfer to Detroit ad Chicago because it's quieter. Follow me to the GCPD."

""Just to let you know, those stats you gave me? The Gotham City Defenders and the GCPD, after we merged, have even better stats. The only gangs left in the city are guys like Joker and Penguin- And even then, we have operations on them at all times." He raised a gun. "Tell me, you ever taken out a Joker goon chock full of Venom and Joker toxin?" He loaded the gun. "Two shots, one in each eye. They recover." .".

The Knight looked at the man as he walked away, "you Fail to see the obvious logic, that an entire Organization can maintain better statistics, than what it took a Single Person to do". ""Welcome to Gotham. Our cops transfer to Detroit ad Chicago because it's quieter. Follow me to the GCPD.". The Knight would've scoffed if he were off duty, "By your Logic, It shows that The Detroit and Chicagoan Police forces are better at maintaining peace then Gotham is". The Knight took out his grappel, "No offense, But Between your Additude and your Flawed Logic, you decrease my want to meet Boxer by the minute. I'll Head to GCPD myself". Before the Runner could turn around, The Knight had seemingly vanished.

Gotham City Police Department

The Knight Glided and Dropped down lightly onto the rooftop above the tunnel leading down into the GCPD. one of the officers notticed as The Knight approached, "I'm Here to see a man called 'Boxer', He wanted to establish face to face contact with me".

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:33 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:The Runner scoffed. "You remind me of Red Hood. Anyway. If you're in, you should know that Batman gave us this assignment. You are working with the Bat. He's out of town for a while. You'll get your full briefing at the GCPD Headquarters. Red Robin and Boxer are meeting you there." He considered for a moment. "Just to let you know, everything I just told you is classified at the top level. Only the Runners and Gordon know it. If you let this information loose, I'm under orders to read you your rights."

""Just to let you know, those stats you gave me? The Gotham City Defenders and the GCPD, after we merged, have even better stats. The only gangs left in the city are guys like Joker and Penguin- And even then, we have operations on them at all times." He raised a gun. "Tell me, you ever taken out a Joker goon chock full of Venom and Joker toxin?" He loaded the gun. "Two shots, one in each eye. They recover." .".

The Knight looked at the man as he walked away, "you Fail to see the obvious logic, that an entire Organization can maintain better statistics, than what it took a Single Person to do". ""Welcome to Gotham. Our cops transfer to Detroit ad Chicago because it's quieter. Follow me to the GCPD.". The Knight would've scoffed if he were off duty, "By your Logic, It shows that The Detroit and Chicagoan Police forces are better at maintaining peace then Gotham is". The Knight took out his grappel, "No offense, But Between your Additude and your Flawed Logic, you decrease my want to meet Boxer by the minute. I'll Head to GCPD myself". Before the Runner could turn around, The Knight had seemingly vanished.

The Knight Glided and Dropped down lightly onto the rooftop above the tunnel leading down into the GCPD. one of the officers noticed as The Knight approached, "I'm Here to see a man called 'Boxer', He wanted to establish face to face contact with me".

"The hell does Boxer want with a mask?" One of the men questioned. The SWAT logo emblazoned on his uniform obviously indicated he wasn't a Runner.

"Above your pay grade, mate. Buzz off." A Runner showed up. Their uniforms (obviously designed for efficiency and stealth) were easily identified, once you knew what you were looking for. "Knight, I'm guessing?" He nodded towards the newcomer after the disgruntled SWAT officer left. "I'm guessing you ditched Johnson." He shrugged. "He can find his way back." He pulled out a radio. "Hey, Runner-Actual, this is Runner-5. I've got the import model outside home camp."

"This is Runner-Actual. Please confirm that the import model has no problem with red birds."

The Runner nodded. "Yo, Knight, you ever interacted with Red Robin before? Don't have any vendettas against him or anything like that?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Charmera wrote:- Snip -

Alastir chuckled as he felt the shotgun aimed up against him, he found no point of the shotgun aimed towards him, he actually welcomed it, to feel cold metal up against him, he actually took joy in it "You honestly think that I care about your so-called shotgun up against me?" Alastir's neck twisted so that while his body faced Xander, his head was facing Katie "No, I don't even care in the slightest, you still side with the people of Earth even though one of the defenders left an entire galaxy of trillions of people? You're as bad as him!" Alastir cackled before he felt a peculiar energy signature approaching very quickly, and this was an energy trail coming from the Masaki Galaxy, It was Satera and he was very much pissed off "Also 'Katie' I would suggest you turn around, right about now." Alastir replied with a knowing smirk as he turned his head away from Katie, simply deciding to stare at Xander "I've won you fool, now there are witnesses to what you just did, now the entire universe will know how the Earth rendered a Galaxy of Trillions of Innocent lives nothing but a pile of debris."

It was at this moment that Satera came to a screeching halt right behind Katie, one hand poised towards the base of her spine, his eyes burning brightly with emerald fire within them, this was the fourth time something like this happened, and now all life in the Masaki Galaxy was rendered nothing but a desolate corpse, this was something that not even he could take "Make one move, I dare you, and the last feeling that you will ever have is the feeling of your spine being torn from your back." Satera calmly replied, his eyes not once leaving Xander's own "I will put it blatantly Xander..." Satera stated, his attention turning to Xander as Satera held no regard for how powerful the Starbrand, he did not want his Galaxy being involved in the situation, but this time the God of the Masaki Galaxy was pushed to his final limit "That was an EXTREMELY stupid judgement call on your part, you of all people should know that when you damage a God's realm nearly beyond any repair, you will expect his anger." Satera calmly replied, not once removing his eyes from Xander.

"See? Did I not tell you Lord Ouranos, Spera, that the Earthlings were never to be trusted in the first place? Look at what has happened now, we are without a home, and trillions of lives are now extinguished, surely you must understand that we must wage war on the Earth." Alastir reasoned, no once removing his glance, just daring Xander to make a move "Besides, they are simply cold-blooded killers that must be taught a lesson as quickly as possible, and we must be the ones to do it, because no one else will do it, right Lord Ouranos?" Alastir stated, calling upon Lord Ouranos personally, simply sensing the brief change of energy within Satera, signifying that Lord Ouranos' personality was the one to address everyone around Earth itself "Now there is a small bit of myself within you Xander, you are quite heartless about killing trillions of lives." Alastir said with a smug smirk as he simply closed his eyes and listened to Ouranos!Satera speak to the defenders of Earth and the Demon Army at the same time.

"How dare you, Xander Smith destroy my Galaxy simply to spite Alastir." Ouranos stated, his voice being so bone chillingly cold that Alastir shuddered by it "You really think that I would allow such an action to go unnoticed?" Ouranos' cold voice stated with such held back ferocity that a small amount of his energy shot forward and delivered a brief attack upon the shield that protected the Earth "You Humans seem to always forget your boundaries when it comes to power." Satera's aura shot to life in a display of anger, his now deep blue eyes making contact with Xander "You never learn about your actions, because killing trillions of lives does not change anything, are you that willing for me to unleash my wrath upon this planet? Because I too will unleash forces of such primordial nature that will make every single continent, even your own mighty nation crumble." Ouranos warned, showing absolutely no regard for the Starbrand and it's power.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:""Just to let you know, those stats you gave me? The Gotham City Defenders and the GCPD, after we merged, have even better stats. The only gangs left in the city are guys like Joker and Penguin- And even then, we have operations on them at all times." He raised a gun. "Tell me, you ever taken out a Joker goon chock full of Venom and Joker toxin?" He loaded the gun. "Two shots, one in each eye. They recover." .".

The Knight Glided and Dropped down lightly onto the rooftop above the tunnel leading down into the GCPD. one of the officers noticed as The Knight approached, "I'm Here to see a man called 'Boxer', He wanted to establish face to face contact with me".

"The hell does Boxer want with a mask?" One of the men questioned. The SWAT logo emblazoned on his uniform obviously indicated he wasn't a Runner.

"Above your pay grade, mate. Buzz off." A Runner showed up. Their uniforms (obviously designed for efficiency and stealth) were easily identified, once you knew what you were looking for. "Knight, I'm guessing?" He nodded towards the newcomer after the disgruntled SWAT officer left. "I'm guessing you ditched Johnson." He shrugged. "He can find his way back." He pulled out a radio. "Hey, Runner-Actual, this is Runner-5. I've got the import model outside home camp."

"This is Runner-Actual. Please confirm that the import model has no problem with red birds."

The Runner nodded. "Yo, Knight, you ever interacted with Red Robin before? Don't have any vendettas against him or anything like that?"

""I'm guessing you ditched Johnson.". The Knight stayed quiet to the statement, following Runner 5 the short distance he walked before turning to The Knight.

"Yo, Knight, you ever interacted with Red Robin before? Don't have any vendettas against him or anything like that?". "No, I've heard of Red Robin before, a Young man of his Stature wouldn't attract any vendettas against me". The Knight looked around, The normal GCPD building was more upgraded per say with the Technology, probably from Boxer's Organization. The Knight saw the grimaces and looks he'd gotten from the SWAT officers, aswell as some of the other officers, The Knight peered back at Runner 5.

"do they dislike every Masked vigilant who comes through here, or am I a special case?
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:55 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Charmera wrote:- Snip -

Alastir chuckled as he felt the shotgun aimed up against him, he found no point of the shotgun aimed towards him, he actually welcomed it, to feel cold metal up against him, he actually took joy in it "You honestly think that I care about your so-called shotgun up against me?" Alastir's neck twisted so that while his body faced Xander, his head was facing Katie "No, I don't even care in the slightest, you still side with the people of Earth even though one of the defenders left an entire galaxy of trillions of people? You're as bad as him!" Alastir cackled before he felt a peculiar energy signature approaching very quickly, and this was an energy trail coming from the Masaki Galaxy, It was Satera and he was very much pissed off "Also 'Katie' I would suggest you turn around, right about now." Alastir replied with a knowing smirk as he turned his head away from Katie, simply deciding to stare at Xander "I've won you fool, now there are witnesses to what you just did, now the entire universe will know how the Earth rendered a Galaxy of Trillions of Innocent lives nothing but a pile of debris."

It was at this moment that Satera came to a screeching halt right behind Katie, one hand poised towards the base of her spine, his eyes burning brightly with emerald fire within them, this was the fourth time something like this happened, and now all life in the Masaki Galaxy was rendered nothing but a desolate corpse, this was something that not even he could take "Make one move, I dare you, and the last feeling that you will ever have is the feeling of your spine being torn from your back." Satera calmly replied, his eyes not once leaving Xander's own "I will put it blatantly Xander..." Satera stated, his attention turning to Xander as Satera held no regard for how powerful the Starbrand, he did not want his Galaxy being involved in the situation, but this time the God of the Masaki Galaxy was pushed to his final limit "That was an EXTREMELY stupid judgement call on your part, you of all people should know that when you damage a God's realm nearly beyond any repair, you will expect his anger." Satera calmly replied, not once removing his eyes from Xander.

"See? Did I not tell you Lord Ouranos, Spera, that the Earthlings were never to be trusted in the first place? Look at what has happened now, we are without a home, and trillions of lives are now extinguished, surely you must understand that we must wage war on the Earth." Alastir reasoned, no once removing his glance, just daring Xander to make a move "Besides, they are simply cold-blooded killers that must be taught a lesson as quickly as possible, and we must be the ones to do it, because no one else will do it, right Lord Ouranos?" Alastir stated, calling upon Lord Ouranos personally, simply sensing the brief change of energy within Satera, signifying that Lord Ouranos' personality was the one to address everyone around Earth itself "Now there is a small bit of myself within you Xander, you are quite heartless about killing trillions of lives." Alastir said with a smug smirk as he simply closed his eyes and listened to Ouranos!Satera speak to the defenders of Earth and the Demon Army at the same time.

"How dare you, Xander Smith destroy my Galaxy simply to spite Alastir." Ouranos stated, his voice being so bone chillingly cold that Alastir shuddered by it "You really think that I would allow such an action to go unnoticed?" Ouranos' cold voice stated with such held back ferocity that a small amount of his energy shot forward and delivered a brief attack upon the shield that protected the Earth "You Humans seem to always forget your boundaries when it comes to power." Satera's aura shot to life in a display of anger, his now deep blue eyes making contact with Xander "You never learn about your actions, because killing trillions of lives does not change anything, are you that willing for me to unleash my wrath upon this planet? Because I too will unleash forces of such primordial nature that will make every single continent, even your own mighty nation crumble." Ouranos warned, showing absolutely no regard for the Starbrand and it's power.

"Okay, let me make something equally balantly clear." Spoke Katie, as she traveled Sateras own body to position herself behind him. "One, I was in that mans mind. He's going to give you your Galaxy back as soon as the demon army stops trying to burn our home. And if he isn't there are people you can contact and forces you can use to bring them back. Two, as soon as you threaten to hurt my home and girlfriend on earth, I start seeing red. You're lucky it's christmas, cause if I was in a worse mood I would have rewired your brain like I did Xander here. Only I would have burned out your ability to distinguish between shitting yourself and breathing."

"Now you are going to get allie to say sorry, then Xander will remake your home and I will get back to wrapping presents before I actually get annoyed. And believe me you don't want to get between me and Christmas."
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:06 am

Ephilia - Fallen Goddess Of Rebirth

Golden Iris' stared out into the vast void of deep space. This galaxy had met its end, and it was time to move on to the next. A fresh batch of civilizations ripe for death and destruction awaited, and very soon the darkness would cover their worlds. Sky's would be blocked out from Ephilia's hordes, and entire suns would find themselves drained of all energy. Then when the time came, that Galaxy would return to the void. All traces of its existence erased in a single fell blitz. Heroes would always line up to oppose Ephilia, and as usual, heroes would fall before her like a row of dominoes. The false gods and lesser celestials would find greater purpose serving Ephilia, now a 'Greater Ilumni' as she called herself. More importantly, she considered herself the one true Goddess of this Universe. Given time, she would erase everything and start anew with her as the grand creator.

Now, with the threat of total Annihilation looming, a great army stood to oppose the goddess. Remaining Ilumni and the false Celestials of lesser species had gathered in a single, and desperate, final stand against the growing power of this 'ultimate evil' as many termed it before their demise.

It was like a dark cloud in the vast void of space. The cries of the damned could be heard from this mass of tendrils and abominations, and upon closer inspection, one could make out the constituents of the Black Horde. Fell beasts, and creatures deformed beyond repair made up some of the largest of the 'monsters'. Some beasts could be described as 'space kraken's' to a lower species. High above, commanding the hordes were various types of succubi and Incubi. At the center of the horde was armor clad individuals, the finest warriors of numerous races were as vulnerable to temptation as any mortal.

"How...exciting," Ephilia blushed and put a hand to her cheek in anticipation. All her lovely slaughters were terribly one-sided. It'd be deliciously wonderful to actually watch these folks, who believed they actually had a chance to stop her, fight with vigor and eventually lose all hope in the end. It was that look of defeat that Ephilia sought to invoke, but furthermore, she wanted to see their fear. Their screams and their moans as they succumbed to corruption. Extending a single hand, she signaled her vast forces to move forward and begin the battle.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:51 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

Munching on a chocolate bar that a nice young girl had given him, Necromancer continued walking through the streets of New Attilan, once again humming a Christmas carol to himself. Briefly, the news crews had been in a rage about the violation of the security forces at the Royal Palace of the Inhumans, and the kid who was apparently responsible, but all of that had quickly faded away in light of new information, namely, the miraclous, if temporary, resurrection of several deceased Inhumans, King Black Bolt among them. The Inhumans no longer seemed very eager to capture him for what he had done, Queen Medusa least of all, and the few humans that had managed to see him wreak havoc on the Inhuman Royal Guard were far less interested in the white-haired boy in a Santa outfit than they were in the fact that Abraham fucking Lincoln had come back from the dead to help said boy break into the palace. Thus, there was no one out for him, no one to stop him or pester him, or so he believed, and he could carry out his mission in peace.

And that was good, it was great, because he still had many more visits to make during the holiday season. He couldn't visit every living creature, or even only those who celebrated Christmas, and he knew it. He wasn't a God, despite the vast and strange powers he possessed, which allowed him to take control of entire armies of fallen Gods if he so wished. Thus, he had resigned himself to fail to visit everyone, but he could at least visit those whose friends and relatives beckoned the most, the people who had been children, siblings, partners or lovers of the souls who now were begging him to allow them to see the living once again. Normally he would ignore them, he would keep them silent to avoid being annoyed by their nagging voices, but today, he let them speak, and listened to those who spoke the loudest. Thus, resolute to carry out his self-imposed mission and with no obstacles to slow him down or stop him from doing so, Necromancer found himself standing in front of the house of one of those fortunate enough to commune with the dead. It was a really nice house, he observed briefly. Walking up to the door, he knocked softly on it.

"Otis? Otis Steredenn?" He asked with his childish voice, knocking again for good measure.

After the knock, Darkseid's voice boomed, likely heard by the whole block. "YOU BROUGHT ME TO THE HOUSE OF THAT FILTHY USURPER?!" The enslaved soul of the New God roared from the flower that was now its vessel. Necromancer turned to it alarmed and made several gestures for him to shut the hell up, to no avail. "I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS MOCKERY!" The New God bellowed, unsettling quite a few nearby Inhumans and human tourists alike.

"Darksey! Cool it! You can't just start shouting out of nowhere!" The boy hissed, but his protests were brushed away by the psychotic flower.

"DO NOT THINK THAT YOU CAN ORDER ME AROUND, BOY! I WILL-" The daisy continued, wriggling violently within the confines of its flowerpot, until suddeny, with a sigh, Necromancer pressed his thumb against the flower's face and dragged it along his mouth. Just like that, Darksey's mouth disappeared. The soul of the New God was needless to say quite surprised about this new development, and made several noises as it continued shaking violently, before finally seeming to resign and settling down. If a flower could puff its cheeks, Darksey would undoubtedly be doing so.

Just then, Necromancer felt a peculiar presence, and turned around to see a man addressing him. The man was clearly a human, something that was not altogether too unusual even in New Attilan; that, clearly, was not what was drawing his attention about the man. What else, then? He looked fairly normal, and he clearly had a great power, though that was no reason for someone such as himself to feel at all surprised about someone's presence.

"...Ah." The boy spoke in his own mind as he realized what was so unfamiliar about the person now standing before him. He was, beyond any shadow of doubt, an agent of Death. He was also a new one, something that was crystal clear to the boy, who now understood that his presence must have drawn the lowly reaper towards him, unaware of what he was. It was not the first time something like this happened to Necromancer, and it would likely not be the last. Still, though, he was not happy at all with this encounter. Who was this man, that he thought he had the right to question him? What was his reason for appearing in front of him, a beacon of demise, flaunting that which he could not have right in front of his face? Necromancer felt a cold fury creep into his bones, but his lips instead spread into a lazy smile. His right eye, like so many times before, was engulfed in azure flames, but this time they were much brighter. His powers, however, did not seem to manifest, or at least, not yet.

"Hello there." He spoke, now with a voice that was very much unsettling, unfitting for a young boy, worthy of something like a demon instead. "I'm afraid I have no name that I can give you. I am only a boy who has lost his way." He stated, before glancing to the side and gesturing towards Darksey the Daisy. "Have you met my friend?" He asked casually. "His name used to be Darkseid, but he... he was not very polite to me." The boy stated.

Tomia wrote:---

"Oh, that is obvious my dear. How do you think I have avoided being thrown into jail for so long?" Sarah responded to John's playful statement. Once the two were dressed, Sarah opened the door of their room and walked outside, clad in a simple white shirt and black skirt combo that was nothing special, yet seemed so very stylish and attractive when worn by her, much like any other piece of clothing, a side effect of her powers that had saved her countless hours of picking out her outfits throughout her life. Why would she worry about such things when she'd look great in anything she decided to wear?

"Hm? How do I know? Oh, instinct. I have been taking care of these girls since I was ten, you know?" Sarah said in order to answer John's question, giggling a little at the thought. Time really did fly, she mused, realizing that she had been taking care of her sisters for fifteen years. "Alright, we should get Hanah first." The eldest of the Grimm sisters decided on a whim, before starting the short walk from her room to the room of the youngest of her sisters. She knew that Hanah was a total sleepyhead and that she was not going to take very kindly to her sister trying to wake her up so early (or at any time of the day, really), but still, Sarah was used to it by now, and if Hanah started complaining, she'd simply tell the wolf girl that next time she simply wouldn't bother to get her up for breakfast. That usually did the trick and got her to stop whining. With that in mind, the pale woman knocked on her sister's door.

Charmera wrote:---

"Oh, maybe I can help with that!" Kirisvala stated as quietly as she could upon seeing that Cat was struggling with some locked file cabinets. She had been keeping watch from the door in case anyone was approoaching, since she and the siblings had turned off their cloaking devices in order to conserve some energy to continue sneaking around once they were done. Strictly speaking, she was only there in order to help Cat and Nico get to safety in case something went awry, since her natural Hadrian abilities and her powers, coupled with the amplifier necklace, allowed her to create quite a bit of distraction and chaos. Still, though, she was happy to have found something she could help with that didn't involve using her gifts to hurt bad guys, and so, she quickly walked over to Cat and Nico, gesturing for one of them to take over in watching the door.

"I think I can open this, just let me try..." She said, and then, as softly and quietly as she possibly could, the Hadrian girl began singing a song. It was quite different than the one she used to embolden the spirits of her teammates during the Rantu invasion and the mission in South America. It was not quite as inspirational, but instead, it seemed, the ancient Hadrian words flowed seamlessly from her lips, giving the song an illusion of perpetual movement. The Song of the Wanderers, a spellsong meant to open and close any door. Since the file cabinets were locked, she hoped it would work on them.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:07 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Snip

Xander shrugged. "Do any of you really think you're in any position to threaten me? I will restore your home if you retreat and admit this was a stupid waste of time. It's hot air. You could try to make a move against Earth... And then die. I will just kill you all right now since you were nice enough to all come to me. Allow me to make sense of this." He said and looked towards Ouranous. "This. Is. Alastir's. Fault." He said and with each word, delivered a bone crushing slap. "He. Started. This. Stupid. War. I. ENDED. IT." Stopping to just speak. "And no. We're not overstepping our boundaries. You are. I was in a good mood today! I found out I had actual parents! Then Dumbass over here decided to invade my home!" He said motioning towards Alastir. "This was all self defense. I killed trillions? That's fine. I can live with that."

"You're all stupid, arrogant and just plain idiotic. We gave you the man responsible for what happened, no questions asked. And now you want more? No. I've had enough of your stupidity. Surrender now. Or, I'm going to put my foot down and wipe you all out. I have no desire to. But this is my home and I'll do a better job protecting it than you did yours. I am not in the wrong here. I offered my help time and time again, and it was refused. You need to learn that there are bigger fish in the pond. You are not in control here. You are in no position to make threats and commands. Me, however... Can kill you any time I choose. And I totally will. Did you not hear me offer to fix it if you just swallowed your pride and moved on? I can and will restore every life I took and then some. But only if my very small list of demands are met."

Otis had just finished off his last ship and flew over with his Motherbox informing him of what just went down. "Wow... Really?" He said and floated down beside Xander and Katie. "Why don't you just admit you were wrong and get your people back? Because, yes Xander killed them, but he's also offering to bring them back. So anything that happens after this? Well, it's on you guys. And Xander, you have parents?" His motherbox beeped before Xander responded. "Really? That is not what I expected. Why didn't you tell me that sooner?!" One beep was the response. "What do you mean I never asked?! Okay, that part is true."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:15 am

The Starlight wrote:-snip-

Charmera wrote:-snip-

The Princess and the Hulk
The Fall of Kandar

The princess and the Hulk arrived in the signature flash of rainbow that signified that they had been teleported via the Bifrost Bridge. They were above the planet, and not too far below they saw the giant forms of the Xyrixma battling much smaller figures. "Mother will be most displeased to hear this. Perhaps we should have ended it all there, upon Asgard when they first came," Valveig commented, beginning to draw out her sword.

"You know that even Valka could not have ended it there, not after the queen of the Xyrixima reduced her Godblast to nothing. It will take a full alliance to defeat the Xyrixma, and perhaps this will serve as a wakeup call." Erza countered

Valveig nodded absentmindedly, cocking her head, as if listening to something. "The wind speaks of an empire, Kandar, that will soon be reduced to naught. The Xyrixma have already conquered many of their outworlds, and now, they seek to take the capital world. It is also said that the Slimes may be summoning their god, which does not bode well, but my mother will wish to know of this. The Kandarian fleet has been destroyed, and members of the Yazara have come, to evacuate as many Kandarians as possible."

"Then let us go buy them the time that they need, shall we?" Erza asked, unsheathing her own weapons.

"I thought you'd never ask," Valveig stated, chuckling, drawing out Battleborne and charging towards the slime creatures, Erza doing the same. The two Asgardians did not announce their presence by a battlecry, instead, they simply plunged their swords into the back of a Xyrixima and sliced downwards, holding on to their swords, the force of gravity pulling them and their swords down, Erza sending out a wave of Frost through her sword with a shouted word. And when they had landed, Valveig, not wanting to give the Xyrixma a chance to reform, called the Wind by its name. And the wind came, and spinning her sword , she created a vortex to disperse the sliced pieces of the Xyrixma, afterwards increasing the air pressure around the creature to hopefully crush. Meanwhile, Erza shouted another word, Force, and as her blast went out, she shifted into her Hulk form and leaped, bringing two fists down upon another slime creature, shouting, "SMASH!"

Valveig, turning her head, spotted what appeared to be the Empress, her guards being cast aside, the slime creatures steadily advancing. The Empress' cloak was trapped, and she looked upward, at the giant foot of the Xyrixima, breathing a prayer as it came down upon her. But Valveig had seen it, and with the speed of the wind she ran, reaching the empress in a half second. Pausing for a moment, she outstretched her hand and a strange symbol appeared upon the ground, Valveig then grabbing the Empress and the rest of her guards, carrying them out of harm's way before setting them down.

When the Xyrixma's foot came down, a tornado emerged, engulfing that Xyrixima, and wheeling towards the rest quickly, while Erza let loose in her hulk form. Seeming a little tired, but still joyful, Valveig gave a nod to the Kandarian Empress in respect. "That should hold them for a while. I am Valveig Silverhand, daughter of Valka Silverhand, the All-Mother of Asgard. That," she said, pointing, "is Erza Songheart, also of Asgard. We came to buy thee and thy people a little more time to evacuate."
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:34 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

"If I may point out the obvious, this truth that your aunt speaks of might be related to what we were just talking about." Garnet remarked as she, too, followed the fox woman through the house of spirits, stepping over the bones of the skeletons that she had diligently slain moments ago. She, unlike Akari, Masami and Akihiko, was not quite as attuned to the spiritual energies lurking around, and so, though she could pick them up due to the fact that she was used to the presence of supernatural energies by now, they were perceived and affected her in a degree much smaller than the others. Akihiko, on the other hand, was grumbling unintelligible sentences that were mostly about how it bothered him having to work with the awful stench of dark spirits. Had he been less distracted with keeping his corrupted blood in check, he might've realized that such specific complaints likely would hint others towards his secret, but for now, that was not among his concerns.

"That's what concerns me. Intrigue is not something I'm that much of a fan of to be honest." She muttered as she suddenly heard a scream. Akari cocked her guns and Masami frowned.

"It's a ghost." Akari spoke. "Watch yourselves."

Suddenly a host of Icy women came from out of nowhere, floating on spiritual energies. Yuki Onna. Women who died in the cold, alone and in pain. Now they were here to make sure the girls and Aki suffered the same fate.

"Wonderful." Muttered Masami. "Frost women. Just what I wanted..."

Tomia wrote:---

Etla simply grinned at Ihra as she complained about being put into trouble. The golden-haired Rainborn didn't particularly care; she didn't see this quest as trouble, she simply saw it as helping out some nice people and perhaps getting the chance to have some fun battles along the way, which honestly sounded like a pretty sweet deal to her. She then looked with amusement at the weird lady called Aiua as she started saying something about the fellowship of the spectrum and assigning names to the members of the group consisting on what type of power they had. She was a little disappointed that there was no cool title for her, and glanced at Ihra's Rainbow Sword with a blank expression. She would've liked to have a cool weapon like that one, but for now, her own mundane sword, Cyclone, would have to do. Still, she wasn't about to be left out of the fun stuff.

"Hey, I tossed a bunch of bolts of light at the demon earlier, that should count for something right?" She complained, before turning to Darian and Serene as they began talking to each other, before finally accepting the help offered to them. She smiled at this and picked up Cloudy, shoving him into her dimensional storage again for safekeeping before drawing out her sword, just in case they were attacked out of the blue while on their journey or something like that. "Well, if that person can help you solve everything, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!" She urged them, excited to be on an adventure once again.

Ihra looked at how Etla was looking at the Rainbow Sword and gave her a frown. She interpreted it as if she might want the sword. "Don't look at Rainbow. You already have all the good cores. Besides, I had to earn him." She had already begun personifying the rainbow blade.

Auia nodded. "Fair enough. I was just having trouble fitting you in with the whole Light and colour theme. Not saying you didn't do anything or anything." She remarked. Then shrugged. "We should get a move on. After all we have things to do if "The Spectrum" is to prove itself."

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:11 am

Sam
Sam entered the room couldn't help but smile when DeeDee said she was impressed with her. Then she tried to hide her blush when DeeDee brought up her being naked in the room last night. "Well..." Sam said before deciding it was best not to lie. "I didn't. It was just so sudden, I was shocked and all. Even if I wanted to... It wouldn't have been right. You were asleep after all, I couldn't just violate your privacy like that." Sam told DeeDee sincerely.

Darian and Serene
Serene couldn't help but giggle at her new friends' enthusiasm. "Alright, let's get going then. Beware though, its going to be cold." Serene toward them before they began to trek north once more. Serene didn't lie about the cold, as they moved toward the base of the mountain, it began to snow and the wind was furiously slamming against them as they walked. Darian looked to be struggling a little bit in the cold, though he said nothing about it. The cold was difficult for him. The fire attributes given to him by the demon made him vulnerable to the cold. Serene wished there was something she could do for her brother but knew the sooner they got there the better. She decided to try some conversation to lighten the mood. Turning to Etla and Ihra, "So how do you two know each other exactly? You look like you might be related, but you didn't seem to be traveling together when you both arrived."

Nico
Nico went over to the cabinet when Cat asked for his help before Kiris said she could take care of it. Deciding not to question it, he went to watch the door like she had asked, and then heard her soft signing, that sounded almost like a prayer. When he turned around however the lock was indeed broken, and Nico rushed over to see what was inside. When he saw it, he was shocked and nearly dropped the files in his hands. They were confidential records regarding illegal drug sales, and the people that his parents' cartel associated with. This was it, this was the proof he had been looking for for so long. Now that he had it though, Nico felt terrible. He felt like his world was crumbling around him.

Then suddenly he heard a voice coming from the front of the office. It was a man who looked like he was wearing a ninja uniform, with two katanas in his hands. "You kids... You made a big mistake." He said as he charged at them, his weapons ready to kill.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse