NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Scotatrova wrote:-snip-

As soon as Guardian and kalder landed at the requested spot, They waited a moment, before a Secret door that as concealed to looked like Rock and Stoneopened up infront of them. The Stone pulled back and slid in, revealing a very Furnished and Clean base inside, the Intercom on the side wall in the passage turned on and a Voice came through. ["Head in, Quickly"]. Guardian and Kalder reacted, quickly stepping into the Passage, the Passage closed up behind them concealing the door once more. Guardian and Kalder peered back at the now closed entrance, shrugging to each other before walking forward. Guardian and Kalder walked down into a large Examination chamber, The Knight stood at a large Computer at one side of the room, Maeya was laid down on an examination table.

The knight, dawned in his new Suit, Turned to Guardian and Kalder as they entered. The Knight kept his usual straight faced Demeanor, "Your Friend here is Fine, I had to strike her witha Sedative to knock her out since she kept attacking with her energy blast, Hopefully with Kalder here we'll be able to Reason better with her". The Knight turned back to The terminal computer and ran another scan, The large scanner hanging over the bed quickly moved to the end, scannign upwards. The scanner light was red, though harmless as it Scanned over Maeya who was still in her clothing, though a Medical blanket was laid over her. Guardian and Kalder waited as the scans continued, though on one scan, Maeya woke up. The Knight noticed through the monitor as she rose up, Maeya looked to the Right, seeing The Knight, the Stranger who'd previously knocked her out. Maeya said something in Arvoean before shooting an Energy Blast at The Knight.

The Knight quickly Dodged to the right, escapign the Energy Blast, though the computer Terminal was toasted.

Kalder stood in shock, as his sister had survived the ordeal and was surprised by her reaction. Kalder ran up and held Maeya's arm's and she looked him in the eyes. Kalder told her something in Arovean, and tears formed in both their eyes. Kalder hugged his sister and then replied in English.

"My sister is alive."
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Togeria wrote:
A Calming Storm.

Slow internet.....slow internet never changes. I've been clicking the damn refresh button for what feels like ages now, a quick look at the clock confirms its only been ten minutes. Sighing I closed the lid before leaning back in my chair,"I could maybe restart the router or actually do something productive with myself." I said idly spinning the chair before stopping and looking at the living room table. There it was, the book. Getting up I sauntered over to the table, taking a seat on my couch before staring more intently at the book.

"Good morning Ms. Kitty. How are you?"

Idle, it remained idle. I guess it was time to have a little fun with the thing, I poked at it with a pen sliding it over the glass service before it fell over onto the carpet floor, that was a bad mistake.

jfakljfalkjafadBeafhoiafoiCarefulaoijfoidoiaFool

Damn it. The goddamned voices again."Shit alright fine, it won't happen again." And just like that they subsided, I picked up the book before looking at it again,"Y'know it was just some harmless fun, no reason to scratch my brains out." I said before this time setting it more politely down on the couch. I got up rubbing my temples before going to the kitchen sighing softly, I hated when that book spoke; it felt as if someone got a drill and just decided to stab it into my brain. I got a glass of water, drinking it slowly to relieve the headache before going back into the living room. I looked at the book again and picked it up before reading some of its contents. It was kinda funny here I was a programmer, had a degree in computer science and a minor in coding, I designed cheap games for a living, and here I was getting put in place by a book and more so a book on the dark arts. Life was great indeed. I closed the book before going and putting on my jacket and messenger bag before picking up the book again and placing it in. It was a have a life day, so no reason spending it indoors especially when their was no good shows on at the moment and I had slow internet. Turning around I took one good last look at my apartment, it was clean except around the table stand where I got my TV and games at, a quick spell should rectify that. "aihrfoahcleanfjaoija" I uttered before the stand straightened out and my accumulated good reorganized themselves.

"Good now time to start the d-"

ajfkajkjUseaof;kajMagicaoijfoaiBetter

I made a soft sigh this time, her voice wasn't that overbearing, defiantly not sliding my mind through a cheese grater bad. "Calm down. A good clean house is reason enough." I said before stepping out and closing the door. The setting was depressing, but that''s Washington. I didn't know what the plan was today, most likely go speak to my mom at the metaphysical store be good to help out maybe find some new books on dark magic. I breathed out and began my stroll into the Seattle weather, maybe mom was right, I should invest in a heavy coat make these walks on those cold and rainy days more manageable, that or just get a umbrella.

"Hey Jessica." Spoke a voice from nearby. Ren, her face cleaner than usual, framed by black hair. Despite her petite body, she had engineers hands, and her physique was far from weedy, in fact she was in amazing shape for a nerdy physics type. After all she had a dream to accomplish, and she always took great care of her health. Exercise, clean environments and sun helped one stay healthy and not germ ridden, Ren being a major germophobe. She insisted on not shaking hands when meeting someone. Right now she was jogging and sweating, though had slowed down next to her friend, standing next to her on the same side that Ren's eyepatch covered her eye. "Going anywhere interesting?' She asked, curious about her friend.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:00 am

Scotatrova wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:As soon as Guardian and kalder landed at the requested spot, They waited a moment, before a Secret door that as concealed to looked like Rock and Stoneopened up infront of them. The Stone pulled back and slid in, revealing a very Furnished and Clean base inside, the Intercom on the side wall in the passage turned on and a Voice came through. ["Head in, Quickly"]. Guardian and Kalder reacted, quickly stepping into the Passage, the Passage closed up behind them concealing the door once more. Guardian and Kalder peered back at the now closed entrance, shrugging to each other before walking forward. Guardian and Kalder walked down into a large Examination chamber, The Knight stood at a large Computer at one side of the room, Maeya was laid down on an examination table.

The knight, dawned in his new Suit, Turned to Guardian and Kalder as they entered. The Knight kept his usual straight faced Demeanor, "Your Friend here is Fine, I had to strike her witha Sedative to knock her out since she kept attacking with her energy blast, Hopefully with Kalder here we'll be able to Reason better with her". The Knight turned back to The terminal computer and ran another scan, The large scanner hanging over the bed quickly moved to the end, scannign upwards. The scanner light was red, though harmless as it Scanned over Maeya who was still in her clothing, though a Medical blanket was laid over her. Guardian and Kalder waited as the scans continued, though on one scan, Maeya woke up. The Knight noticed through the monitor as she rose up, Maeya looked to the Right, seeing The Knight, the Stranger who'd previously knocked her out. Maeya said something in Arvoean before shooting an Energy Blast at The Knight.

The Knight quickly Dodged to the right, escapign the Energy Blast, though the computer Terminal was toasted.

Kalder stood in shock, as his sister had survived the ordeal and was surprised by her reaction. Kalder ran up and held Maeya's arm's and she looked him in the eyes. Kalder told her something in Arovean, and tears formed in both their eyes. Kalder hugged his sister and then replied in English.

"My sister is alive."

Knight's Domain
The Knight, Guardian, Kalder, Maeya

The Knight was Glad that The Arovean had survived the ordeal, however he Looked to his Right at the charred and partly melted computer.
"You're sister Torched 80,000 Dollars worth of Custom Medical Computer Hardware" The Knight said in his usual Tone. The Knight peered back at the Reunion between the two, "No Matter, Sanza pull up the record On the Holographic Projector", [Of Course Sir]. Guardian raised an eyerbrow when Sanza spoke. The Knight peered back at him, "Sanza is an Advanced Artificial Intelligence", The Holographic Records were projected when a Projector rose from a panel on the floor, displaying a flat record like view of Maeya's records. "Your Sister....." The Knight squinted at the translated name, "Maeya (lovely Name), Is in good health, She's suffering from slighty cryogenic Sickness, She just needs to eat a balanced meal and it'll dissipate". The Knight gestured and moved the Projection from inbetween The Knighty and Guardian, onto the wall.

"Also, a Course in English Wouldn't hurt, For Communication purposes".

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:32 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"I! AM NOT! ALONE!"

And as she bellowed, a psionic roar echoed within the minds of all those present, and every single hero who had stood or was yet to stand against Yuga Khan was suddenly filled with a mystic, divine energy, the power of the Dragon Force that was now coursing through them, thanks to the mediation of the Black Dragon. She had bought so much time, but she knew that she could not fight against Yuga Khan alone. But then, she didn't have to. She had many friends, many allies who were willing to put their lives on the line to protect their world, and the least she could do was help them fight.

Darkness. This is... Not a pleasant feeling for one who has long basked themselves in the light. Charles Crawler knew, all too well, what being unconscious was like- He was, after all, a SHIELD agent. However, he was one of the best- He hadn't been KO'd in years, had a better track record than Romanov.

That was why realizing he was unconscious was even more unpleasant than normal. Over the years at SHIELD, he had his psychic defences strengthened beyond the norm for a human- An unintentional side effect of this was that he was fully cognizant while unconscious. All of the mind, none of the energy or senses. Essentially a blackout of the body. Of course, it was different now that he was a God- He had all the energy, but the senses were still unavailable. So, he had all the time in the world to simply think and ponder.

Naturally, he spent this entire time thinking of how many ways he was going to hurt Yuga Khan. Suddenly, a white flash overtook his mind, and his eyes darted open. He was in a crater in the ground of Praetoria, neither the Infinite nor the Manifest Blade in his hand. He felt.. weaker. And then he felt stronger. He had no idea what this power was, but it was strong- Incredibly so. He reached his arm out. "To me, Blades." His crimson eyes glowed as the damage on him repaired itself and the Infinite dislodged itself from the ground and returned to his hand. At the same time, the Manifest Blade came from slightly farther away.

The moment it made contact with his hand, he felt a rush of power unlike anything he had felt before. Before, Manifest had been a God, elevated among Gods. Now, Charles Crawler had become Might made Manifest.

In one hand, he held a power primordial. In his body flowed the power of a God. In his heart beat the borrowed strength of the Dragon Force. In his mind, he felt rage.

He rose into the sky once more, his midnight black armour transforming into a blood crimson and red lightning surrounding him. The Infinite lit aflame once more- This time, however, the fire was silver. "Get away from my friend." Manifest ordered, flying towards the Father of Evil with incredible speed, his body engulfed in a devastating aura- the Dragon Force. Yuga Khan was thrown backwards, unprepared for this and confused. He stared after him. "That felt damn good." Manifest's form disappeared and, half an instant later, reappeared beside Hadri. "We don't have much time before he gets back. I'm guessing this is your strength? Thank you." He nodded towards his friend solemnly. "Now- I've learned my lesson about hitting this idiot one on one, no matter how strong I am. This time, we strike together." His blades were ready as he stood beside his friend. He glanced nervously at the facility with Thanos and Xander. He wasn't sure how much longer they could hold off Yuga Khan- At least, not without destroying the Earth. There were several people here, himself included, that could do that pretty easily.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:49 am

Illica Falki wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:At A Bar
Somewhere in New York

Chatters here and there. Everybody's talking. He, he's just drinking his beer. It is delicious, something he never experienced before. While he had felt the Russian alcohol, American alcohol felt...better in a different way. Or maybe it's because he didn't drank beer much. As he drank his beer, he looked to his left and watched as a waitress was groped by a group of men. The bartender, and the owner came out. Obviously something's gonna happens. He watched as the men finally backed down, but not before spewing some threats.

The night's getting young, and thus the bar closes to its close time. Time for some...unwanted vengeance? Sure.

Turned out, they waited outside, waited for the waitress to came out. Before they could acted, however, Len strike them down, and burned one of the men's eyes with his laser eyes, killing him in the process. It was a quick fight, though. He left them there, died. All of them died. And then he went somewhere, perhaps to parts of NY.

Eva sat on a Parapet, thinking of the past events. Though she did well enough to be offered a Job by Iron Man himself, she refused it. She doesn't want to be tied down by joining with other heroes, as she had her own Goal. One thing she did learn she needed from her run in with the Crime Syndicate, she needed a defensive weapon. The Shield was an excellent asset to her when fighting Owlman, and it could really help her in other situations. Though she was forced to return Iron man's Energy Shield, she tried to get her own Collapsible shield that serves as a heavily armored vambrace when not in use, but in practice it was just too heavy to feasibly work with the rest of her equipment right now.
She's brought away from her thoughts by the sounds of a fight going on. Eva rushes to the site as quick as she could, but arrives too later to see what happened. Surveying the site out from the rooftop over the scene, She does notice a figure walking away from the scene. From the look of the unmoving victims, she decides it's better to follow the figure, using the rooftops to hide from view. If this person could take down several people quickly, with them appearing burned and dead, she'd rather know who she's going up against, and possibly get the drop on this person.

Len-El

Walking down the street proved to be a right choice. Sounds of sirens already heard at far away. This fight may attracts attentions, though. It's been a long time after his last intervention attempt months ago at New York. And now, it comes back. The feeling, the night and bad feeling of what happened long time ago. Well, that, or maybe something else.

Anyway, he walked and walked until he reached a certain intersection point where he turned left and went inside the first house he saw. It's dark, the occupants are on holiday, something he appreciated. He heard what they wanted to did some days ago, and yes, he used their house as his living place. It's not easy to live there without being caught, though.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:00 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"I! AM NOT! ALONE!"

And as she bellowed, a psionic roar echoed within the minds of all those present, and every single hero who had stood or was yet to stand against Yuga Khan was suddenly filled with a mystic, divine energy, the power of the Dragon Force that was now coursing through them, thanks to the mediation of the Black Dragon. She had bought so much time, but she knew that she could not fight against Yuga Khan alone. But then, she didn't have to. She had many friends, many allies who were willing to put their lives on the line to protect their world, and the least she could do was help them fight.

Darkness. This is... Not a pleasant feeling for one who has long basked themselves in the light. Charles Crawler knew, all too well, what being unconscious was like- He was, after all, a SHIELD agent. However, he was one of the best- He hadn't been KO'd in years, had a better track record than Romanov.

That was why realizing he was unconscious was even more unpleasant than normal. Over the years at SHIELD, he had his psychic defences strengthened beyond the norm for a human- An unintentional side effect of this was that he was fully cognizant while unconscious. All of the mind, none of the energy or senses. Essentially a blackout of the body. Of course, it was different now that he was a God- He had all the energy, but the senses were still unavailable. So, he had all the time in the world to simply think and ponder.

Naturally, he spent this entire time thinking of how many ways he was going to hurt Yuga Khan. Suddenly, a white flash overtook his mind, and his eyes darted open. He was in a crater in the ground of Praetoria, neither the Infinite nor the Manifest Blade in his hand. He felt.. weaker. And then he felt stronger. He had no idea what this power was, but it was strong- Incredibly so. He reached his arm out. "To me, Blades." His crimson eyes glowed as the damage on him repaired itself and the Infinite dislodged itself from the ground and returned to his hand. At the same time, the Manifest Blade came from slightly farther away.

The moment it made contact with his hand, he felt a rush of power unlike anything he had felt before. Before, Manifest had been a God, elevated among Gods. Now, Charles Crawler had become Might made Manifest.

In one hand, he held a power primordial. In his body flowed the power of a God. In his heart beat the borrowed strength of the Dragon Force. In his mind, he felt rage.

He rose into the sky once more, his midnight black armour transforming into a blood crimson and red lightning surrounding him. The Infinite lit aflame once more- This time, however, the fire was silver. "Get away from my friend." Manifest ordered, flying towards the Father of Evil with incredible speed, his body engulfed in a devastating aura- the Dragon Force. Yuga Khan was thrown backwards, unprepared for this and confused. He stared after him. "That felt damn good." Manifest's form disappeared and, half an instant later, reappeared beside Hadri. "We don't have much time before he gets back. I'm guessing this is your strength? Thank you." He nodded towards his friend solemnly. "Now- I've learned my lesson about hitting this idiot one on one, no matter how strong I am. This time, we strike together." His blades were ready as he stood beside his friend. He glanced nervously at the facility with Thanos and Xander. He wasn't sure how much longer they could hold off Yuga Khan- At least, not without destroying the Earth. There were several people here, himself included, that could do that pretty easily.

Suddenly from nearby a voice could be heard, A familar voice, though with a tone and quality that it didn't normally have. "Yuga Khan. You are charged with crimes against the universe. In the name of earth, Mars, the Green Lantern core and Justice itself, you will be stopped." Julie announced, an aura surounding her, not merely the dragon force, but some other power as well, creeping to the surface. her eyes gimering green to match her skin as she took her place beside Hadri. "Your plead is irrelevant." Before Khan could work out what the heck was going on, Julie created a green construct, a criminal stockade, like what might be used in the middle ages, fueled by the dragon force, the green light of willpower and the concept of justice itself. They would at least hold him for enough time for those arrayed against him to stand together, and it could be further strengthened by the willpower of the others. "You're sentence is permanent exile. Breach of your sentence and resistance of these terms will earn a combined ass kicking from the heroes of this universe."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 am

Charmera wrote:
Togeria wrote:
A Calming Storm.

Slow internet.....slow internet never changes. I've been clicking the damn refresh button for what feels like ages now, a quick look at the clock confirms its only been ten minutes. Sighing I closed the lid before leaning back in my chair,"I could maybe restart the router or actually do something productive with myself." I said idly spinning the chair before stopping and looking at the living room table. There it was, the book. Getting up I sauntered over to the table, taking a seat on my couch before staring more intently at the book.

"Good morning Ms. Kitty. How are you?"

Idle, it remained idle. I guess it was time to have a little fun with the thing, I poked at it with a pen sliding it over the glass service before it fell over onto the carpet floor, that was a bad mistake.

jfakljfalkjafadBeafhoiafoiCarefulaoijfoidoiaFool

Damn it. The goddamned voices again."Shit alright fine, it won't happen again." And just like that they subsided, I picked up the book before looking at it again,"Y'know it was just some harmless fun, no reason to scratch my brains out." I said before this time setting it more politely down on the couch. I got up rubbing my temples before going to the kitchen sighing softly, I hated when that book spoke; it felt as if someone got a drill and just decided to stab it into my brain. I got a glass of water, drinking it slowly to relieve the headache before going back into the living room. I looked at the book again and picked it up before reading some of its contents. It was kinda funny here I was a programmer, had a degree in computer science and a minor in coding, I designed cheap games for a living, and here I was getting put in place by a book and more so a book on the dark arts. Life was great indeed. I closed the book before going and putting on my jacket and messenger bag before picking up the book again and placing it in. It was a have a life day, so no reason spending it indoors especially when their was no good shows on at the moment and I had slow internet. Turning around I took one good last look at my apartment, it was clean except around the table stand where I got my TV and games at, a quick spell should rectify that. "aihrfoahcleanfjaoija" I uttered before the stand straightened out and my accumulated good reorganized themselves.

"Good now time to start the d-"

ajfkajkjUseaof;kajMagicaoijfoaiBetter

I made a soft sigh this time, her voice wasn't that overbearing, defiantly not sliding my mind through a cheese grater bad. "Calm down. A good clean house is reason enough." I said before stepping out and closing the door. The setting was depressing, but that''s Washington. I didn't know what the plan was today, most likely go speak to my mom at the metaphysical store be good to help out maybe find some new books on dark magic. I breathed out and began my stroll into the Seattle weather, maybe mom was right, I should invest in a heavy coat make these walks on those cold and rainy days more manageable, that or just get a umbrella.

"Hey Jessica." Spoke a voice from nearby. Ren, her face cleaner than usual, framed by black hair. Despite her petite body, she had engineers hands, and her physique was far from weedy, in fact she was in amazing shape for a nerdy physics type. After all she had a dream to accomplish, and she always took great care of her health. Exercise, clean environments and sun helped one stay healthy and not germ ridden, Ren being a major germophobe. She insisted on not shaking hands when meeting someone. Right now she was jogging and sweating, though had slowed down next to her friend, standing next to her on the same side that Ren's eyepatch covered her eye. "Going anywhere interesting?' She asked, curious about her friend.

Huh, oh it was Ren. I was concentrated on walking to other sidewalk I barely noticed her. I stopped and looked at her and smiled faintly. I knew all too well of her no touch policy and stayed clear of doing so instead turning to face her. "Just going to go down to the metaphysical shop, help my mom's out. My internet is basically debating the finer points of ending it, so I decided to take the moment and go out. I don't know what I'll do afterwards maybe buy a donut. That's always good, or go see if there are any listing for quick buck magician. What's up with you?" I asked looking at her intently. This could be an opportune time to focus on something else and keep this book from gnawing on my head.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:52 am

A Heart of Darkness

Frank Mayhem

A breeze of light warm wind breezed across my body. To an Earthling, it is surely a soothing experience - the feel when your face and arms are touched and massaged by a tepid and puffy cloak of air is certainly one to seek. I can't experience it the same way as them, though. My hair is made of pure silicon fiber for endurance, so it can take a supernova, but doesn't move so lightly when licked by wind. My body has no dedicated warmth sensors, I only wear clothes to fit in.

And that is exactly what I am doing. I'm trying to fit in. Like a key in a keyhole far too small for it. As I sat here on the radio tower in this little Earthling city, I watched people in the sidewalks move around the block in masses. It was rush hour, when the people here rush from their homes to their workplaces. I've never seen a race so centered around work and earning for survival before I arrived to Earth. So far, I tried to fit in from the outside. I dress in Earthling clothing, I try to not to injure them or show my powers in public unless someone is in danger. But there are some barriers I might not be able to pass. Like my inside. Both literally and figuratively. I'm not even similar to them, and I was built to kill them. Yet I am here, trying to act similar to them and not kill them.

Sometimes, I feel like I might not make it, but I go on. These people gave me a place for me to call home, and I can't just destroy all they have left in a tantrum or something-

Wait, what was that? I moved by eyes towards a particular broken warehouse right in front of the radio tower. Windows shattered and full of shards, rotten bricks that look like they are about to fall off and an overall unpleasant look - the standard abandoned building that usually serves no purpose than to attract suspicious individuals. I could locate a bunch of heat signatures inside - at least a dozen, and a few were entering the building. Armed, looking like standard street thugs. Why not have a look? If it's nothing suspicious, I can just leave and go back to pondering about whatever. If it's trouble, well, I haven't had a good fight in a while.

Wait, what was it that I said about fighting... My feet touched down on the barren roof of the warehouse, I took out the Heat Blade and thrusted it into the bricks below, immediately vaporizing a meter-sized hole. There. I can see it clearly now-

Oh, man... It's a bunch of muscular thugs around a smaller guy who is tied up to a chair. Standard kidnapping? Maybe he frustrated the local gangsters too much? I've seen this situation way too many times. They're demanding something and slapping him. Oh, blood.

That's the call.

I immediately dropped in, Heat Blade armed, and landed on one of the smaller opponents.

"Wait, what?"

"Who is this person?"

How cliched.

"I'll be taking this little guy now." I spoke and, after sweeping a bunch of the thugs from sight with a wide kick, tossed the Heat Blade forward-

"Ugh!"

A few miliseconds later, I found myself knocked on the ground, one of the bigger guys laughing and my weapon, instead of cleanly cutting through the ropes, slashing right through the captive's face, turning most of his upper body into hot porridge...

That's no good.

That's really no good.

That's no good at all!

"Obviously." The big thug lifted me up from the ground with one hand, legs first. People behind him were dialing phone numbers. Calling the... police? "I don't like people jumping in and killing our actors one after the other." He tossed me to a wall, with enough force to break through it and slam me into the other building. He's a meta!

I quickly stood up, raised my right arm and called the Heat Blade back into my hand. No using Influx. No Heat Blade. No leveling down the entire city. Three tenets of living on Earth peacefully. Unfortunately, I've already broken one of them today.

"Have a nice time in prison. A murderer like you is sure to get at least a couple decades." He was speaking in Lithuanian. Oh yes, we're in Lithuania now. The emperor's also a meta, if I recall correctly.

"Not if I get you there first!" I charged forward in hypersonic speeds and threw my fist forward. Oh, it's coming. It's coming. He's dea-

"Not now, walkie-talkie."

He... caught it? Cleanly? Well... I-I can't get it out! Is this human really stronger than my base form? Not at all! Never! I didn't say anything, and just attacked with my other arm.

He caught it as well. Of god damn cour-

"AAH!"

That... knee strike. That one caught me off-guard. He obviously noticed my pain.

"Now, do you want more or will you stand still until we get you to your place?"

No... Well, screw it. Rules and tenets exist so you could break them. I clenched my fists and blasted out my aura, immediately releasing a massive burst of energy, making him let go of me and also breaking up the walls of the building even more. It won't stand long, but that was the least of it's worries. My hair changed from brown to white and my body started radiating in white visible light. Faint, but noticeable. Influx time.

I didn't wait for him to escape, and charged forward. Right jab. Left step-kick. He's down. On the ground. Time to vaporize the corpse-

BAM!

In an instant, he stood up and jabbed me right where my ribs would be. If I had any. I didn't fall back from knockback, but it was a strong hit nonetheless.

"Enough playing around." I exclaimed, crossed my arms and began glowing even harder. He moved back. Heh. Even he was scared. But at least he put up a fight. Not many Earthlings can do that. Not many can compete with me in this form. Maybe a few can, but... it's time to end this. This whole town will pay for this one person! I mean, he out-competed me! What-

What did I just say? Destroying this city for one person? Am I crazy or something?

And then... he took a move. I dropped my guard from this shock, and he used the opening to slam his fist into my chin so hard that I flew a dozen meters, even in Influx form. That bastard... Wait, why am I not glowing? Did he... did he just knock me out of Influx with that one punch?

I heard sirens. Police sirens. The big guy was laughing in the most infuriating fashion. He... he beat me. Fair and square. Overpowered. And not only that, but they tagged me. As I started to stand up from the ground, policemen were jumping into the building from the windows. Took photos, started approaching me...

If this is a real event and I am not dreaming, I probably can't live safe now. I'm technically an outlaw now. I've been tagged. I could catch radio signals informing me to local police stations.

This...

I touched one of the pockets in my jeans. The capsule for the teleporter was still there.

ZAP!

In a second... I found myself flying away from the site. Kilometers above the ground. I'm leaving. Perhaps I will find something else in the skies to entertain me while this cools off...
Last edited by Finland SSR on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:38 am

Valancy Stirling
To Save this Earth

It was early morning, Valancy standing at a lectern before the General Assembly of the United Nations, 193 delegates of the world, the occasion being the UN Environmental Summit. Tapping the microphone once to make sure it worked, she began, already seeing translators lean forward besides their delegates.

"Good morning everyone. I would like to start with an observation. Today in attendance, there are 193 delegates for 193 nations, all represented in the United Nations. But there is a group, a thing, a force, one might say, that remains unrepresented, and that is nature. Some, perhaps many of you have sought greater environmental stewardship, and the UN, and other organizations have made great strides towards undoing what we've done, I know, because I've worked with the UN. But I am hear to tell you that the Earth is dying. Its resources have been unwisely used over-extensively, its creatures and lifeforms are on the verge of collapse and more has been taken than has been given. And so, today, I speak for the dying seal whose throat is slick with oil. I speak for the deer caught in the headlights of a car. I am Nature's Voice, its hand. We call ourselves, proudly, sentient, making that the justification for why we destroy their habitats. But do we really think that they do not cry out to anyone that can hear them? Do you think that they do not feel pain?"

"As we speak, animals are dying and plants are trampled. And though none of you can hear it, I can. A musk sea otter in the North Atlantic, with a plastic bag stuck in his throat, I will have to rescue her when this is done. There is a elephant whose tusks have been chopped off, and now it trumpets and runs as a hunter attempts to kill him. " For a moment she closed her eyes as if listening to something, and then she opened them again, saying "And in one shot, he is dead."

"The first big rule for superheroes that we hear is not to align yourself politically in anyway, remain impartial. The second is not to sleep with supervillains," she said cracking a smile as the Assembly chuckled, before she continued. "But back to the first rule. I have waited on politics and government enough and now the time for waiting is past. Because the environment should, must transcend any political or economic concerns. And while some of you may think that the message I bring can be delayed, you are wrong. Why? Because Mother Nature, Gaea, Gaiax or whatever you call her in your cultures is real. And she is most unhappy with how we have treated this Earth. So unhappy, that she is willing and able to destroy all of mankind unless drastic measures are taken effective immediately. And not a thousand armies would be able to stop her."

"Why not?" questioned the delegate of China, his query being translated into English for Valancy.

"Because she is the very Earth.. She is every animal and every plant, every mountain and forest and plain and hill. And you cannot fight the Earth without destroying it as well. That is why I have been sent, as the messenger before the storm, and as the harbinger of certain doom for the human race unless the Earth and it's lifeforms are protected and unpolluted. And how do I know all this? I am Gaea's daughter, and she told me all that I have told you just a few days ago."

"To that purpose, I will be traveling to each continent, to spread my message. But that is not my only mission. There are so many languishing in poverty and malnutrition, many who have been forced to become slaves, prostitutes or soldiers. There are girls who have been kidnapped, and the international community has failed to respond accordingly. And so, I will. Because as Edmund Burke said,"

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:03 am

Togeria wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Hey Jessica." Spoke a voice from nearby. Ren, her face cleaner than usual, framed by black hair. Despite her petite body, she had engineers hands, and her physique was far from weedy, in fact she was in amazing shape for a nerdy physics type. After all she had a dream to accomplish, and she always took great care of her health. Exercise, clean environments and sun helped one stay healthy and not germ ridden, Ren being a major germophobe. She insisted on not shaking hands when meeting someone. Right now she was jogging and sweating, though had slowed down next to her friend, standing next to her on the same side that Ren's eyepatch covered her eye. "Going anywhere interesting?' She asked, curious about her friend.

Huh, oh it was Ren. I was concentrated on walking to other sidewalk I barely noticed her. I stopped and looked at her and smiled faintly. I knew all too well of her no touch policy and stayed clear of doing so instead turning to face her. "Just going to go down to the metaphysical shop, help my mom's out. My internet is basically debating the finer points of ending it, so I decided to take the moment and go out. I don't know what I'll do afterwards maybe buy a donut. That's always good, or go see if there are any listing for quick buck magician. What's up with you?" I asked looking at her intently. This could be an opportune time to focus on something else and keep this book from gnawing on my head.

"Oh, just on a jog. Gotta keep fit and healthy after all." She remarked. It was true, she hadn't really planned for anything more other than to jog her usual routes. Though now she decided to follow Jessica to see what she might be up to. "Just worked on a few things for my... projects. Engineering stuff. Perfecting my nano bots and their assembly time." She spoke. She didn't tell her about the suit though, the nanobots were something everyone knew about, while the suit was a secret. "Wasn't getting anywhere so I thought I'd clear my head too... I guess I could come with you. Be you magicians assistant or whatever. Or maybe just watch."
Tomia wrote:
Cora
Cora's blast slammed Apocalypse into a crater and the android soon followed up her attack to make sure that the mutant was knocked out. Luckily he was, and soon the police and special government agents had arrived, to take Apocalypse in custody, and hopefully they had a prison that could hold him. Cora then flew over toward Katie. "Hey sweetie, we took care of Apocalypse. What should we do with metal head here?" She asked, gesturing toward Magneto.

"He can go with big and grey. They'll be great together." She remarked with a smile, looking to Valancy. "Thanks for the help Val. You were great with the nature stuff. I didn't get to see much though since I was focused on Maggie over here." She remarked, then moved to Cora, putting a hand in hers. "You were great too Cora. You saved my life. I really didn't want to die by asphyxiation. And I suppose I really didn't want you to die either. That must have been what triggered some of my power..."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:27 am

Craig Thomsen
Travenios

A few days after Craig had ascended and flew off, the next the world saw of him was through a video, where he stood on a large island, with buildings rising behind him as he spoke. "Hello, everyone. It's been quite awhile since I've said something, and I want to tell you what I've been up to all this time. Well, welcome Travenios." the camera panning to reveal its entirety, and that it was in the air. "This island is located in the North Atlantic, created with the help of a few friends. Travenios currently hangs in the air, well, rather, it is held in the air, by a set of pillars beneath the island, that I've rendered invisible. In fact, the pillars themselves supply a major part of this island's power supplies. You see, the pillars are actually my microbots, which are bonded together by an electromagnetic charge, which in turn supplies the city. The rest comes from wind, biomass and solar energy."

"Now, by now you're wondering what this island is exactly for. And here's what it is, a camp for refugees, whether it be for aliens, or humans. But it's more than that as well. It's a place for fellow mutants to feel safe and loved, a place where aliens, mutants and humans can live, together, side by side. It's to prove to humans who have for some reason developed xenophobia that mutants are not muties, or a plague on humanity, or inherently evil. And it is a place of equal opportunity, where everyone is judged on merit, not race or socioeconomic status. It's time for this discrimination and racism to stop right here, and right now. To that extent, I've invited various mutant groups, including the X-Men, to join us. And Travenios is also a place for Thomsen Tech and I to test out our latest products before introducing them to the world."

"As a Travenion citizen, you'll have access to our latest products. Every citizen is being supplied with our newly developed matter converters, which can turn anything, including waste, trash or other junk, into food, metal or other resources. Citizens will be supplied with a light fabric suit that tracks their nutrition and health if they wish, and also, shoes that allow you to fly. And no, that was not a joke," Craig said, grinning. "I've partnered with Parker Industries to combine their Webware devices, which allow for internet access everywhere, with our shield devices and the Tom phone, allowing you to both have access to the Internet and be safe. The shield will activate when it deems that a life-threatening projectile is being launched toward you, and you'll be able to enable it with the press of a button or a voice command. You can also direct the shield, and contact friends and families to make sure they are safe, along with activate a map telling you exactly where they are. Oh, and there's flying cars."

"Citizens will be able to design their own houses however they please, and I'm encouraging businesses to apply to join Travenios as well. Regarding the applications, they're available on our website, or in paper form at your nearest Thomsen Tech store. Or, if you're a refugee and have no access to either, you can travel right here, and we'll be able to welcome you in."

"I haven't called this island Utopia for a good reason, it's not going to be perfect. But, I have high hopes for it. Though, about the name, we scientists are terrible at naming things, so if you have an absolutely fantastic idea for a city name, please get in contact with us, and I'll definitely take it into consideration. In closing, as Emma Lazarus said,

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Within a few hours, applications flooded in, and slowly, soon after that, people started arriving once they had been accepted, humans, aliens that had been in hiding and mutants. Within a few days, nations became clamoring for trade with Travenios, as it had become one of the three technological capitals of the world beside Wakanda and Praetoria. Craig also received an offer from the UN, but he declined, stating that Travenios was meant to be a city-state, not a nation-state. And so, the grand experiment began.
Last edited by The Starlight on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:42 am

The sounds of ass kicking and getting asses kicked started to slow down. "I don't mean to alarm you Thanos. But I think Khan is just finishing things up. Please for the love of everything, tell me that you're done."

"I am indeed. Now. Hold still." He said as the machine whirred to life. Each passing second Xander hearing Khan getting closer. IT was if Thanos was intentionally not firing the machine just to mess with him, but just as Khan rounded the corner into his workshop, an utterly massive flash of bright light. Enough to where he actually shielded his eyes. When the light died down a few seconds later, Xander stood, floating, with a strange new symbol on his chest. Thanos looked at Khan. "I forewarned you that attacking this planet is dangerous. Now you will see why."

"For once, Thanos isn't full of shit. Allow me to demonstrate." He said and the entire country of Praetoria shook with what happened. Xander hit Khan. Hard. Hard enough that Khan was sent crashing through the walls of his city with him in pursuit. "How dare you hurt my friends?! HOW DARE YOU STRIKE MY. WIFE." He sneered as he bashed Khan through more and more Kryptonian crystals and back to the battle area. "Welcome to Praetoria. Now get off." He was empowered by the Starbrand. He had enough cosmic energy to wipe out the nearly the entire universe. And he was going to unleash every last bit of it on Khan. Flying and grabbing the giant New God, he shot into the the sky and space flying at absurd speeds. "You think it's fun to just conquer planets? You think that us smaller guys can't fight back? Well stay with me son, cause I'm about to rock your world. Literally." Xander said and and threw Khan onto Apokolips with sufficient force that it knocked the planet out of it's proper orbit.

Khan staggered to his feet. Bleeding from where Hadri bit out his eye and bruised from when Xander smacked him around. Now that he thought about it, no one had ever actually challenged him before today. Let alone being smacked around like an unwanted child. By a human no less. "Quick question Yogi. I have infinite cosmic power. What's Infinity divided by like... 6?"

"In-fucking-Finity."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:17 am

Cora
Cora smiled brightly at Katie's words and pulled her girlfriend into a gentle hug. It seemed silly. They had already confessed their feelings for each other, and had been dating for a little while. Of course Cora knew that Katie didn't want her to die. But something about hearing it in that moment made Cora very happy. "I didn't want you to get hurt either. When I saw Magneto choking you... All I could think about was stopping him." Cora confessed as the police came to take away Magneto as well. Cora turned back to Katie and Valancy, "Come on, we have to fix up the parts of the tower the baddies broke." Cora said with a smile before flying up to the JQ living room, entering through the hole that Apocalypse had made.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:19 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Quick question Yogi. I have infinite cosmic power. What's Infinity divided by like... 6?"

"In-fucking-Finity."

Valka arrived next on Apokolips, looking down on herself and at the others. "Interesting. I think it is high time that this pitiful Asgardian joined the fight. Previously, one of us alone could not have taken thee, Father of Darkseid. Together, before the Starbrand, we would have perhaps been enough. But now, on a planet whose destruction has been coming for thousands of years, with infinite cosmic power divided between ourselves, there will naught be a speck left of thee, for we will erase thee from the face of the universe, and all history. So, Yuga Khan, quake before us, and then, die."

And then, Valka lifted Gungnir to the sky, and then hurled the spear of Odin at the Old God, and then she disappeared, moving so fast that she was only a streak of light, catching the spear she had thrown and plunging it into the God's foot, before she ripped it out, continuing her attack until her form seemed to flicker as she attacked him from all sides.

Despite her increased power, Khan was still mighty and soon he caught on, smashing his fists into the ground where Valka was, but to no avail, as she leaped aside, Gungnir flashing, removing one of Khan's fingers. "That, was for Hadrimmelis." she said, pausing. Khan, after he had recovered, slammed both fists down upon the All-Mother. But instead of leaping aside, she cast Gungnir aside, and lifted up her own arms, and then, suddenly, she changed, growing in height and in power until she was nearly as tall as Yuga. This, was her true God form,or, in Valka's case, her Skymother form. She blazed with a light nearly blinding to all the others, and with one hand she held back the father of Darkseid, turning to Manifest and the rest, her voice thundering. "Every God possesses a true God form, much like Hadrimmelis' awakened form, Manifest, and all thee New Gods. You will be able to change into it at will, though the first time it may be difficult. In any case, whether you choose to change into it or not, join me, for I, Valka, cannot do this alone."
Call me Star

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:11 am

Siliarba wrote:DeeDee

"It's actually a lot harder than it looks, a hamburger is only one of the few things I can materialize, I don't have creation magic, and the only summoning magic I do have is linked to the demons where I'm the queen and absolute ruler of. I'll give you some hints, magic is about being creative more than anything else so I'll point you in the right direction and you try to find the destination." As I was talking to Sam, my tail began wandering off on it's own, I'm still not used to it so it mainly moves on instinct, it grabs what I want and considering what I want most here is Sam it began wrapping itself around her leg without me even noticing wile I was talking to Sam.

"The thing is, to get a result when using magic usually even master and student have a different route getting there, on the surface it may look identical, but there will be small deviations, sometimes so small anyone would mistake it for identical. The route I took to making this hamburger, was destruction magic. By destroying I created."

Sam listened intently to DeeDee's description of how she materialized the hamburger. 'So what did you destroy to make the hamburger?" Sam asked curiously, already thinking about what in her magical arsenal she could use to accomplish such a feat. Suddenly she felt DeeDee's tail wrapping around her and Sam shifted a bit uncomfortably. "Uh DeeDee, your tail is kind of on my leg." Sam said a little awkwardly. It didn't seem like DeeDee even really noticed, but with how much DeeDee enjoyed messing with Sam it was hard to tell.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Tomia wrote:Sam listened intently to DeeDee's description of how she materialized the hamburger. 'So what did you destroy to make the hamburger?" Sam asked curiously, already thinking about what in her magical arsenal she could use to accomplish such a feat. Suddenly she felt DeeDee's tail wrapping around her and Sam shifted a bit uncomfortably. "Uh DeeDee, your tail is kind of on my leg." Sam said a little awkwardly. It didn't seem like DeeDee even really noticed, but with how much DeeDee enjoyed messing with Sam it was hard to tell.

DeeDee

I looked down at Sam's legs and, she was telling the truth, my tail does have a mind of it's own "Sorry, I can't control my tail when I'm not focusing on controlling it. So wile I'm not focusing on it, it basically either wraps around my own leg like it's in a rested position or it grabs something I like. Just be happy it wasn't going for between your legs." I chuckled a bit, I doubt it would do that but it didn't seem out of the realm of possibilities, would be kinky and fun though. "And about the magic I'll leave you to discover it, I found a way to use destruction magic to teleport, to heal and even to create. All by being creative, now it's up to you to being creative. Why do you think I usually don't give you any tip about what test I'm giving you or when or why? I'm not teaching you magic, I'm teaching you creativity. Once you're creative enough I'll begin teaching you actual spells."

Wile I was explaining myself my tail was still around Sam's leg though, I didn't see the point in removing it, I wasn't planning on focusing all evening on keeping it to myself so retracting it would just cause it to wrap itself around again a few minutes later anyway.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:03 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"Quick question Yogi. I have infinite cosmic power. What's Infinity divided by like... 6?"

"In-fucking-Finity."

Valka arrived next on Apokolips, looking down on herself and at the others. "Interesting. I think it is high time that this pitiful Asgardian joined the fight. Previously, one of us alone could not have taken thee, Father of Darkseid. Together, before the Starbrand, we would have perhaps been enough. But now, on a planet whose destruction has been coming for thousands of years, with infinite cosmic power divided between ourselves, there will naught be a speck left of thee, for we will erase thee from the face of the universe, and all history. So, Yuga Khan, quake before us, and then, die."

And then, Valka lifted Gungnir to the sky, and then hurled the spear of Odin at the Old God, and then she disappeared, moving so fast that she was only a streak of light, catching the spear she had thrown and plunging it into the God's foot, before she ripped it out, continuing her attack until her form seemed to flicker as she attacked him from all sides.

Despite her increased power, Khan was still mighty and soon he caught on, smashing his fists into the ground where Valka was, but to no avail, as she leaped aside, Gungnir flashing, removing one of Khan's fingers. "That, was for Hadrimmelis." she said, pausing. Khan, after he had recovered, slammed both fists down upon the All-Mother. But instead of leaping aside, she cast Gungnir aside, and lifted up her own arms, and then, suddenly, she changed, growing in height and in power until she was nearly as tall as Yuga. This, was her true God form,or, in Valka's case, her Skymother form. She blazed with a light nearly blinding to all the others, and with one hand she held back the father of Darkseid, turning to Manifest and the rest, her voice thundering. "Every God possesses a true God form, much like Hadrimmelis' awakened form, Manifest, and all thee New Gods. You will be able to change into it at will, though the first time it may be difficult. In any case, whether you choose to change into it or not, join me, for I, Valka, cannot do this alone."

Manifest's crimson eyes glowed golden as he watched his enemy be thrown into Apokolips. "You think anyone would mind me destroying this planet-sized waste of space?" He spread his arms, both of his swords glowing with the power of the Starbrand as well as the aura of the Dragonforce. He imbued them with the strength of a New God and charged. He arrived on Apokolips just in time to see Valka spear Khan's foot. "God form, huh?" He considered for a moment. "Nah, don't think I want to." He smirked. "Don't think I need to." He leapt forward in front of Valka, slicing the Manifest Blade across the Father of Evil's chest. "My turn." His voice was suddenly deadly serious. The moment the blade connected with Yuga Khan's chest, the raw energy output of the weapon and the God of Fragmentation caused an explosion, leaving a crater in the ground several meters wide and throwing Khan backwards.
"You insolent-!" Yuga Khan, who was attempting to rise, was cut off by Manifest charging once more, this time with the Infinite.

"Shut up." He slashed at him again, throwing him backwards even further. He did this again and again, each time leaving a larger crater. Eventually, he flashed to Khan's other side and summoned an enormous moon-killer rocket. "By now, I would've killed Mogul, Superman, and Blue Marvel. You're pretty damn durable, aren't you?" He launched it, causing an explosion that- Did nothing!?

"You did not let me finish." Khan scowled. He was floating in the moon-sized crater on the surface of the galaxy-sized planet, unharmed by the explosion. "You are a foolish-" Manifest rapidly returned to his allies.

"Turns out, explosion don't do jack to him." Manifest sighed. Time to tag-team. Who beats on Khan next?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Knight's Domain

The Knight was Glad that The Arovean had survived the ordeal, however he Looked to his Right at the charred and partly melted computer.
"You're sister Torched 80,000 Dollars worth of Custom Medical Computer Hardware" The Knight said in his usual Tone. The Knight peered back at the Reunion between the two, "No Matter, Sanza pull up the record On the Holographic Projector", [Of Course Sir]. Guardian raised an eyerbrow when Sanza spoke. The Knight peered back at him, "Sanza is an Advanced Artificial Intelligence", The Holographic Records were projected when a Projector rose from a panel on the floor, displaying a flat record like view of Maeya's records. "Your Sister....." The Knight squinted at the translated name, "Maeya (lovely Name), Is in good health, She's suffering from slighty cryogenic Sickness, She just needs to eat a balanced meal and it'll dissipate". The Knight gestured and moved the Projection from inbetween The Knighty and Guardian, onto the wall.

Kalder smiled at the Knight's comment about learning English and whispered something to Maeya in Arovean. She smiled back at Kalder before getting up and walking over to the Knight. She then grabbed his head and pulled the Knight in for a kiss. It didn't last no more than 3 seconds before Maeya pulled back.

"Well, this should make contact so much easier."

Kalder let out a small chuckle and Guardian stood puzzled and confused before letting out a small smirk. Kalder then nudged his sister.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is how Aroveans learn languages. It can be pretty confusing to some foreigners, but it helps us very much."

Felix Mercer
Earth 2149, The Marvel Zombieverse, The center for zombification

It all started with a flash in the sky and a ripple through the clouds. Most will fall, most will rise. And the rest will become dinner. The hunger is what brought it here, and feed it did. Until the heroes were no more. They were replaced by soulless monsters. Driven only by an insatiable hunger for human flesh. Not even Felix Mercer, has the power to save them. This is no world of Marvel Heroes, this is the world of Marvel Zombies.

Felix was dropped in a pile of filth, a garbage can. He stuck his head out of the bin and threw off a banana peel.

"Well, that happened."

He jumped out of the bin and looked around. The sky seemed to be filled with smoke and the alley he was in seemed completely empty, even of the bums. He brushed off the remaining trash and entered once was a busy intersection. Cars lay scattered across the street and from what he could see, it was completely empty.

"No rush hour? How convenient."

He continued walking until he saw something in one of the cars. He got closer and could see the body of what appeared to be a man. He was missing an arm, and half of his face seemed to be torn off.

"OK, now that's gross, even for me. What the hell happened to this place?"

He paced up and down the street until he saw something in the sky. It was flying not to high above him, however it looked like it didn't see him, and flew off. The towering skyscrapers of New York City were a burned mess, and smoke billowed out of most of them. He made his way into Manhattan, and found everywhere empty. The city itself was void of all life. Human life it gathered. He jumped when he saw a cat jump out of a nearby trash can. He then got the odd feeling he was being watched and turned. He didn't have a chance to see as he was sent flying backwards.

"OUCH! Whoever did that, you better hope I don't see you."

When he looked up, Spider Man and Hawkeye stood before him, however, they didn't look like themselves. Spider Man had his lower mask torn off, revealing decaying teeth, and Hawkeye had patches of his skin falling off and his mouth, along with Spider Man's seemed to be stained in a fainted red.

"Well look at this. Two, dead heroes it seems. Why don't you be good folks and tell me what happened here?"

Spider Man and Hawkeye looked at eachother.

"I get his head, you can have the leftover's Spidey."

"Sounds good to me, though I don't know about him however."

Felix pulled out two guns and aimed it at both their heads.

"No one's going to eat me, unless you two want to eat bullets."

Felix flipped backwards and stood up pointing his two guns at them. He took a few steps back but also had his guns aimed and armed.

"Why do they always like to play difficult Spider Man?"

"I don't know Hawkeye, however, he does smell very off himself. Are you sure when you said he was uninfected?"

Felix thought about this for a second. They said he smelled different, which probably means they could tell the difference between the smell of someone alive and dead. He then thought back to when he fell in the dumpster. Considering how long this world has been dead, there's no telling how long that trash has been there. He took his knowledge to his advantage.

"Course I'm infected you twits. Why else would I not want you to eat me, other than you being repulsed at my taste."

Spider Man and Hawkeye looked at each other before shrugging. They bought it. Felix felt proud of himself, and he was also glad that he was in a full body suit and that they couldn't see underneath.

"Well, our apologies for thinking you weren't infected. Food has run out for a while now, and we'll try to eat whatever we find. I guess I thought you were uninfected because we haven't seen you around, and the fact that you didn't know what happened here."

"Well, the truth is I seem to have lost my memory. Or, some of it at least. Can you two mind filling me in on what happend?"

Spider Man and Hawkeye turned before motioning Felix to follow them. As they walked, they told him the story of everything. An infected being from another universe arrived and infected many other heroes, turning them just like him. Then, they went off and infected other heroes before feeding on the abundance of uninfected human population. Within the matter of hours, the infection had spread to all parts of the world, over oceans and beyond borders. In a day, all of humanity had been consumed by the infected heroes. Now, it's been over 2 days and there hasn't been much food left around for the heroes to consume.

"Wow. That is a fucked up situation, for anybody. I can just imagine how starving you all must be.''

Felix grabbed his stomach as it made a low growling sound. Spider Man and Hawkeye both turned at the sound.

"Was that your stomach? Dude, you must be really messed up if your stomach is making noise like that, few of us hardly make any sounds any more, but then again. We don't even know what the hell is happening to our own bodies at this point. We just know that we're dead, but we aren't dying."

"Glad to be undead then dead am I right?"

Felix made a grimace at his own joke and the fact that his stomach nearly put him in their stomach. He kept walking with them until they turned a corner and Felix caught the eye of what could be described, as SuperZombieCon. His heart dropped into his stomach, and hoped that the horde didn't have a taste of either. He just thought one thing to himself. "Oh shit."
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Charmera wrote:
Togeria wrote:Huh, oh it was Ren. I was concentrated on walking to other sidewalk I barely noticed her. I stopped and looked at her and smiled faintly. I knew all too well of her no touch policy and stayed clear of doing so instead turning to face her. "Just going to go down to the metaphysical shop, help my mom's out. My internet is basically debating the finer points of ending it, so I decided to take the moment and go out. I don't know what I'll do afterwards maybe buy a donut. That's always good, or go see if there are any listing for quick buck magician. What's up with you?" I asked looking at her intently. This could be an opportune time to focus on something else and keep this book from gnawing on my head.

"Oh, just on a jog. Gotta keep fit and healthy after all." She remarked. It was true, she hadn't really planned for anything more other than to jog her usual routes. Though now she decided to follow Jessica to see what she might be up to. "Just worked on a few things for my... projects. Engineering stuff. Perfecting my nano bots and their assembly time." She spoke. She didn't tell her about the suit though, the nanobots were something everyone knew about, while the suit was a secret. "Wasn't getting anywhere so I thought I'd clear my head too... I guess I could come with you. Be you magicians assistant or whatever. Or maybe just watch."
Tomia wrote:
Cora
Cora's blast slammed Apocalypse into a crater and the android soon followed up her attack to make sure that the mutant was knocked out. Luckily he was, and soon the police and special government agents had arrived, to take Apocalypse in custody, and hopefully they had a prison that could hold him. Cora then flew over toward Katie. "Hey sweetie, we took care of Apocalypse. What should we do with metal head here?" She asked, gesturing toward Magneto.

"He can go with big and grey. They'll be great together." She remarked with a smile, looking to Valancy. "Thanks for the help Val. You were great with the nature stuff. I didn't get to see much though since I was focused on Maggie over here." She remarked, then moved to Cora, putting a hand in hers. "You were great too Cora. You saved my life. I really didn't want to die by asphyxiation. And I suppose I really didn't want you to die either. That must have been what triggered some of my power..."

"Cool that sounds like it would be fun, be able to teach you a thing or two." I said jokingly before beginning my walk again this time bobbing my head in the direction I was going to have her follow me. Along the way I was thinking of how could I could be using my magic to fool dozens be the next Houdini or Chris Angel I would use actual magic and not that smoke and mirrors crap. It was nice thought till I thought of how Kitty would react, I would have migraines for days, no thank you. Well there was always programming, might go into studying for a major in it, but only if I wasn't flat broke good thing I'm not evil, or else I would've cast a spell for millions already.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Scotatrova wrote:
Knight's Domain

Kalder smiled at the Knight's comment about learning English and whispered something to Maeya in Arovean. She smiled back at Kalder before getting up and walking over to the Knight. She then grabbed his head and pulled the Knight in for a kiss. It didn't last no more than 3 seconds before Maeya pulled back.

"Well, this should make contact so much easier."

Kalder let out a small chuckle and Guardian stood puzzled and confused before letting out a small smirk. Kalder then nudged his sister.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is how Aroveans learn languages. It can be pretty confusing to some foreigners, but it helps us very much."

The Knight was slightly confused as Maeya walked towards him, However he felt a brush of confusion and slight panic hit him as she grabbed his head. Maeya then Kissed The Knight, The Knight's eyes widened with shock peering over at Guardian. The knight saw guardian stick his hands up slightly, signalling "don't look at me". after Maeya stopped, she stopped and said, "Well, this should make contact so much easier.". The Knight kept his demenour through the slight ordeal, nodding, "May I ask why?", "Oh, I'm sorry. This is how Aroveans learn languages. It can be pretty confusing to some foreigners, but it helps us very much.". The Knight nodded, gesturing to the doorway behind him to the right, "Head up Stairs, Sanza will make some food to alieviate the Cryogenic sickness and it's effects". The Domain is Hidden from public eye so we should be uninterrupted". If Kalder and his sister proceeded upstairs, The Knight peered over to Guardian, who'd gained a Smirk on his face.

"Tell. No One".

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Hiroshi:

This was peace?

The wind was gentle, brushing softly against his face and arms. Was this heaven? If it wasn't, it was as close to the real thing, or at least the one he'd imagined in his head. It was an endless expanse of something truly breathtaking and beautiful. Birds chirped, the leaves of mountainous trees rustled gently. The air was fresh and crisp, unlike the stale, scalding air of acros.

Turning his head, Hiroshi was forced to raise an arm, light pouring through holes in the canopy of leaves.

" This can't be real." The Saiyan muttered in awe. " I died. This can't be real."

For anything that lived here, this was a paradise. Even with the perils brought on by forest life, none of these creatures feared destruction or death. Violence that transpired here was born of necessity, not anger and greed. This was a life he'd wished for all his life, a life he was deprived of. This was the calmness and peace he'd experienced after Claudia had left him, a calmness he never enjoyed through his guilt.

Stopping atop a ridge, Hiroshi stared out over the expanse of forest. Sparkling streams glittered in the distance, he stopped a moment to lean up against a tree, stopping for a moment to breath in all he'd was seeing. Even when clouds drifted over the star in the sky, Hiroshi couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt at a beauty he'd never stopped and appreciated before in his life.

This is a place... I would never leave.

Sighing, he decided not to dwell on the past. This was the first moment of bliss he'd experienced in ages, and thinking about what he'd neglected and lost would only sour this. Any moment now this would all evaporate to the cold snow of Acros, with him laying in the snow. If only so the Gods could ensure he lived his last moments in pain.

However, something shifted int he air around him, a familiar ki filling his senses. Jerking his head to the right, then left, he was greeted by the sight of someone he'd not seen in forever. Sitting in the ridge, a tired and worn Tomia sat.

Taking slow, measured steps, Hiroshi crouched won, taking the small girl into his arms. Looking into her soft golden eyes, he looked for any signs of recognition. Slowly, as if a switch had been flipped, her eyes filled with color, sterile, almost lifeless features morphing into a shocked, almost tearful face.

"D-Dad?" She murmured, raising her small palm to set it against his cheek, the realization setting in. " DAD!"

Immediately, two arms threw themselves around his neck, the young halfling burrying her face into his neck. Sobs racked her frame as he quivered against him. This was all just a dream wasn't it? His throat felt swollen for a moment, tears pricking at his own eyes as he held his daughter close for the first time in ages. In all of this, his heart started to race, racing with a real pulse, a real beat. Slowly, everything around him began to morph in his mind. It went from being just some distraction from his punishment, to something that really... really... started to look real.

Inside this place... He felt alive.

Swallowing hard, he slowly rubbed his daughter's back. Her hair looked uncut and unkempt, and her clothes looked shaggy and worn. Whatever had happened, she looked... neglected, and much more neglected than before.

"Hey, hey c'mon, don't cry on me," he urged gently, trying to keep his own voice in check, clearing his throat at least once while he spoke. "I'm just around. I don't want you to be so sad just because I'm here."

" Crazy view up here huh? We should go visit a place like this someday. Or maybe Claudia can take you." He laughed nervously, ruffling her hair.

Turning her head up towards his, Hiroshi glanced at her. Her easy were red and irritated, her reaction to his return having stained his dogi and left patches of mud on him. But none of that mattered now.

" I miss you so much." She muttered, playing with the belt of his dogi. " I saw. I saw. I saw Miss Claudia attack you. Why. Why did she do. Do that?"

Swallowing hard, Hiroshi looked away for a moment, refusing to look into her eye for a moment. He'd known this would have greater effects then just between him and Claudia. Of course this would affect his daughter. She'd been given to Claudia for this reason alone, because he couldn't face her.

" I made a mistake Tomia." He murmured sadly. " I hurt Miss Claudia, and she hurt me back because of it."

His throat tightening again, the Saiyan-Kaioshin fleet tears from earlier threaten to spill over. She'd been there throughout his failure, she'd seen him spit insults at Claudia in an effort to cover his guilt. All the pain of what he'd done was inadvertently passed onto her.

" You-Youve been keeping up at school haven't you? Visited Ar- Mom right?"

The face staring back at him was almost blank, save for a mixture of fear and desperation. Suddenly, the trashed clothes and dirty features knitted together a story. There was pain and fright, both old and new. Cuts visibly dotted her features.

" She-They took me away." She managed to stutter out. " They... They force me to... They drive me to fight and kill to her people."

Someone took his daughter.

Someone took his fucking daughter.

It was impossible to hide his anger, his teeth grinding together in fury. He almost lost it for a moment, if not for the little girl sitting in his lap. Something hit built up in his chest. All he'd ever wanted was some peace, some fucking peace for a little girl who deserved so much more than he'd ever gotten. Worse yet, Claudia would never yet anyone walk off with her, which meant she was either dead or incapacitated. Someone was going to die.

He didn't care who it was. He was going to find them and lay waste to them. Images of broken bones and bruised skin flashed before his eyes, his knuckles white with fury.

"Tomia." Hiroshi growled, his emotions in a flurry of anger and fear. Anger over what his daughter was being forced to do. And fear over what'd happen if she found her.

" Stay safe. I'm going to find you. When I do, I'm going to get you out fit here and we're going home."

Quickly, Tomia furiously nodded her head, hope shining in her eyes, the prospect of freedom making her brighten up. Of course he was going to save her. He'd move heaven and earth to find this girl and it wasn't going to change-

Slowly, darkness crept at the edge of his vision, the warmth of the air and the girl in his lap fading to a dull ache. The warmth only withdrew further as a look of fear and desperation filled her features.

" No! Dad, Please!" Desperate cries filled his ears, Hiroshi struggling with all his might to hold onto the girl in his arms and the world they'd had around them.

The world poked him in every direction, his stomach dropping as the ridge melted away. Warm light and a gentle breeze were replaced by a harsh, piercing wind and frozen earth.

The second Tomia broke contact, his eyes snapped open.

Across the world in front of him, Hiroshi onto saw drifts of snow and destruction. Instead of mountains, Hiroshi saw spires of ice. Instead if lakes and streams, he saw magma pouring out around him, held at bay only by a rut int he frozen earth.

It was impossible to stop shaking as fury filled his lungs. This was his daughter.

Was it real? Was it fake? Who fucking knew, but it was up to him to find out.

Struggling to his feet, Hiroshi staggered into a crouching stance. The world quaked wround him, a mixture of his own and several other powers rocking the planet. He almost felt sorry for the first person he saw after this. This nightmare brought to life around him would end with the death of whatever fool thought themselves daring enough to steal his daughter.

'Arctico… Glacia, I need healing. Now.'

Lashing out at the world around him, a furious roar ripped out of his throat.

"Son of a FUCKING BITCH!"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:42 pm

The Angel and the Demon
Darian and Serene had made their way from Asgard and began their wandering adventures again. They didn't really have a destination, they never did, they were just trying to stay a step ahead of the demons that were constantly chasing them. That was starting to wear on them however, especially Darian who was struggling to keep the demon within him restrained.

"Well, what's next?" Darian asked as they they walked through a large forest. They were in the wilderness somewhere in northern Canada.

"Well I'm not sure brother. The angel says that she feels the demon inside you getting stronger. We need to find a way to fix you. She says she brought us here because there's some ancient guru in a nearby mountain. She says he'll be able to help us." Serene told her older brother. The Angel was a spirit of light that possessed her, but unlike Darian and the Demon the two had a much more friendly relationship.

"Why can't she just use her magic or whatever and just force the Demon out of me?" Darian asked his sister, frustration in his voice.

Serene sighed, "I told you Darian, it doesn't work that way. Angel says she cannot expel him, not without killing you at least. And even if she did that, the Demon is free from his bonds now so he'd just migrate to a new host. The original spell would have kept him sealed, but now that is broken and he's free."

Darian frowned, "So you're saying this is my fault?" He asked in a demanding tone.

"No Darian! I'm not, I'm just telling you..." Serene stopped as she heard rustling around them. They weren't alone. Suddenly they saw a number of dark figures running around them at high speeds, and soon they were surrounded by large shadow creatures that looked the Minataur from the old Greek myths. There were at least a dozen of these creatures complimented by a half a dozen me that looked like wolves, but had glowing black eyes and dark clouds of energy surrounding them. In the center of it all stood a man with long dark hair, wearing ancient looking robes that made him look like a character from a fantasy novel.

"Well well well, you two certainly get around, but you weren't hard to track. Our master's presence can be felt from almost anywhere." The man said with a cocktail smirk.

Serene's hands went to her bow, as Darian's went to his blade. "Who are you?" Serene demanded, her eyes narrowing as she prepared for a fight.

"My name is Zeritin. Now enough talk, we're here for the boy. He is the key to the resurrection of our master and the beginning of a new world, our world." Serene drew her bow and suddenly transformed into Lightbringer.

"You can't have him. Now begone foul creature." She told him, light shining bright around her as the presence of the Angel could now be clearly felt.

Zeritin scowled, "You're the fowl one. You and that abomination you harbor. You'll die and with you, the light will perish from this world!" Zeritin shouted as his followers began charging at Lightbringer.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Charmera wrote:---

Garnet simply stared at Masami with her eyes narrowed after hearing that she and Akari had met Kennedy, saying nothing else. She had, in fact, been inconvenienced with dead strangers before, and more than five, though that wasn't the reason she had picked the number six and in any case, she didn't feel like explaining that it was only a joke, since that would probably take far more time than it was worth.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Akihiko was, apparently, halfway through the task of disassembling his magnetic scabbard with naught but a screwdiver and a pair of tweezers, when all of the sudden, Akari poked her head through a portal that had suddenly appeared next to him, and asked him to come along. The half-Oni blinked in surprise, and then sighed. "Mom, I'm going out." He called out before getting to the task of reassembling his scabbard.

"If you don't come back for dinner, you're grounded." She replied from another room. The young man sighed again and then stood up, placing his sword inside the scabbard and fastening the scabbard to his belt before nodding at Akari and going through the portal as well.

"Hey girls." He said awkwardly to the other two.

Tomia wrote:---

Nelli simply nodded and allowed herself to smile at Nico for a moment.. "Yes, I have several more spells I can perform, and there are a few other tricks I can perform, though not too many. For example, I can make things sharper or duller at will." She explained, before noticing Kiris entering the room and sitting down next to them, asking them to tell her more about themselves. Figuring that she was only interested in the siblings because they were the ones who had originally come here seeking the assistance of the Young Bloods, the Star Demon opted to remain silent for the time being.

Meanwhile, Kirisvala listened attentively at Cat's recount of the events that had led them there. She was disappointed that the girl didn't seem very happy about having helped out innocent people, but either way, she figured that it was simply because she was a bit overwhelmed due to the many events that she had just described. That said, she couldn't help giggling a little as Cat complained about the other girl being a magic alien and then extending her hand to someone who was another magic alien with big claws. Smiling gently, she extended a finger and lightly pressed it against Cat's hand, moving it up and down before retracting it. A good enough simulation of a handshake she supposed.

"Nice to meet you, Cat and Nico. I think you did the right thing in helping those people at the bank, and in coming to us." She said to make them feel more comfortable, before continuing. "Although how did you come across the cellphone? Did the robbers just drop it or something?" She asked.

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah heard John's words and then faked a scowl as she paused from eating her meal and then turned towards him, slowly. "Don't. Ever. Say that again." She told him with a steely, annoyed voice, glaring at him for several moments before her scowl went away, replaced with an amused, playful smile once again. "I'm always cute." She said, giggling for a moment before returning to her plethora of desserts, which she had graually whittled down during the course of the night. After a while, there was nothing of them left, except a small chocolate stain relatively close to her mouth. Leaning back and sighing with satisfaction, she looked at the group of six (including herself). "So what now?" She inquired casually.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

The Republic of Atria wrote:---

The Starlight wrote:---

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

Hadrimmelis watched as her allies rose after being infused with the power of the Dragon Force, the first of them being Manifest, who after being psychically knocked out by the Old God, was now awake and bringing down his might against the Father of Evil once again. Yuga Khan could no longer incapacitate Manifest the same way he had done before, as the Dragon Force now protected him from such psionic attacks, no longer even requiring her to keep up a psionic shield around him and the rest of his allies, which meant she could now focus purely on attacking and defending herself in the mental plane. Seeing Manifest finish attacking Yuga Khan for the time being and then move to her side, she nodded as he asked whether or not the strength that was now welling up within him was hers. She flashed him a smile. "Yes, indeed." She said. "I hope you do not mind that I can now freely inspect your every thought and perceive everything that you perceive. It's a small side effect of granting others my power." She explained, chuckling. She had recovered well from Yuga Khan's brutal maneuver. "A small price to pay to return to the fray, wouldn't you agree?" She stated.

Afterwards, the World-Dragon simply continued looking as her allies continued to pound on Yuga Khan with their newfound strength. Now, it seemed, they would be able to continue stalling the Old God long enough for Xander and Thanos to finish up whatever it was they were up to, thanks to her intervention. She could take a moment to recover from the damage inflicted to her form by her adversary. While it was true that her body was just as resistant as her scales were in her true form, her eyes were not shielded like the rest of her was, and though they were completely ethereal and difficult to target in her true form, the eyes of her mortal guise were fragile, as was the case with most creatures that had eyes. Regardless, the point was that she could at least seal the wounds, though her physical eye would not be coming back. Her sight, it seemed, would be permanently impaired, until she found something such that it was capable of healing Gods at least, and that, she knew, was not very likely.

Seeing Xander finally emerge, Hadrimmelis smiled once again. His confidence made her feel optimistic, and soon it was revealed that said cockiness was not misplaced in the slightest, as the Praetorian Emperor began pummeling Yuga Khan with impressive force, evidently able to match him now, through the power of a strange new energy it seemed, given the symbol he bore on his chest. Seeing him fly off and back to Apokolips with Yuga Khan, the World-Dragon's smile turned into a grin. He was finally away from Earth, away from her children, away from the planet that was the home of her friends. Not wanting to miss the opportunity to get a little payback, she opened a Serpent Hole straight to Apokolips, looking back at those who were yet to travel there. "Well met, Goddess of Justice, God of Constructs, God of Nature. This will remain here if you ned it." She said, before stepping through, arriving at Apokolips just in time to see Xander divide the power of the Starbrand among everyone. Feeling that power coursing through her, she was exhilarated. She had always been used to bearing great power, due to her nature as a World-Dragon, and though this might that she wielded now was not greater than the Dragon Force, it was certainly greater than the minute ammount of it that she had access to.

For a while, she simply watched the others continue pummeling Yuga Khan, now wielding the powers of both the Star Brand and the Dragon Force, and thus able to fight him on even terms, or even overpower him, though so far, he was still standing, evidently far more durable than his son was. After both Valka and Manifest had been given their turns, the Black Dragon turned to Manifest, grinning widely as she heard his question.

"I do."

Suddenly, from her hollow eye socket, the power of the Starbrand began to shine, the hollow wound glowing with energy. Just like before, she charged head-first at Yuga Khan, but this time, she had the upper hand. She delivered blow after devastating blow, her strength greatly increased by the Starbrand. Whereas before she could throw punches that could destroy the solar system with ease, now she had the power to annihilate an entire galaxy if she so wished, and though most of the impact of her strikes was absorbed by Yuga Khan's absurdly durable body, the strength that now coursed through her was undeniable, as crater after massive crater was left in the wake of her blows, visible in the surface of the planet from outer space. Of course, further empowering her was the fact that she no longer had to hold back her own strength to avoid destroying something that she would rather not destroy. If this was the home of Darkseid and his father, then all the better if it was destroyed, no? With this in mind, she continued beating up the Father of Evil with her fists and her feet, leaving him even more bruised and bloody than before. Eventually, she stopped, leaving Yuga Khan standing before her, panting from the sheer ammount of punishment he had taken. Naturally, he had attempted to retaliate several times, but not once had he managed to land a hit.

"How can you insects stand before me?!" He roared. Hadrimmelis laughed, the energy of the Starbrand emitted by her hollow eye flaring up slightly before settling down.

"Because we work together, monster. Ah, and several billion years of combat experience do not hurt, either." She smiled before charging towards him yet again, spinning in mid-air before kicking Yuga Khan with all of her might. The Old God was sent into the ground and carved an enormous trench across the planet of Apokolips, creating two new adjacent mountain ranges with the sheer force of his body travelling through the surface, the new indent visible from outer space, occupying nearly an entire hemisphere. Before he finished carving a hole through his own world, however, she appeared right next to him and jumped, landing on him, using him like a surfboard as she lowered herself to be closer to his face.

"Now I'll tell you something that is always true in this universe, whether you like it or not." She said as she pulled back her open palm, the tip of one of her glowing black worldfangs appearing on it once again. "Everything falls under its own weight."

Then she stabbed forward, and Yuga Khan's howl of pain now mimicked how she had screamed before. When she jumped back, away from the Old God, there was an eyeball stuck in her worldfang. She walked through a Serpent Hole, arriving next to her allies once again, casually displaying her trophy before turning in the warlord's general direction. "Now then..." She said, outstretching her other hand, the one that bore the impaled eyeball hanging idly at her side. And in her outstretched hand, a sphere of energy began to form, a sphere of energy that bore all of her might.

The power of the Starbrand. In Xander's terms, able to destroy nearly the entire universe. 90%.

Her own portion of the Dragon Force, which allowed her enough energy to wipe out about half of it. 50%.

These powers combined were poured into the sphere of energy now floating idly in front of her palm, a sphere of energy that contained 140% of the yield needed to destroy everything, condensed in her palm and ready to be fired off towards the Father of Evil at a moment's notice.

But then, she lowered her hand.

"Well, I would hate to take the fun from everyone else, especially those that haven't participated yet." She stated.

Then, she raised her hand again, pointing it towards Yuga. But the power contained in the sphere was now down to a measly 25% as she sent the beam towards the Father of Evil, wounding him yet again. Though the energy was nowhere near the total that she was able to output right now, it was still an enormous ammount of power, and the surface of Apokolips was left as little more than a molten corpse of a planet, the atmosphere burning up before the World-Dragon's might, though of course she made sure to protect her friends and allies from it, not allowing the wave of destruction resulting from the beam to reach them.

"Next please." She called out once she was done.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:48 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Valka arrived next on Apokolips, looking down on herself and at the others. "Interesting. I think it is high time that this pitiful Asgardian joined the fight. Previously, one of us alone could not have taken thee, Father of Darkseid. Together, before the Starbrand, we would have perhaps been enough. But now, on a planet whose destruction has been coming for thousands of years, with infinite cosmic power divided between ourselves, there will naught be a speck left of thee, for we will erase thee from the face of the universe, and all history. So, Yuga Khan, quake before us, and then, die."

Manifest's crimson eyes glowed golden as he watched his enemy be thrown into Apokolips. "You think anyone would mind me destroying this planet-sized waste of space?" He spread his arms, both of his swords glowing with the power of the Starbrand as well as the aura of the Dragonforce. He imbued them with the strength of a New God and charged. He arrived on Apokolips just in time to see Valka spear Khan's foot. "God form, huh?" He considered for a moment. "Nah, don't think I want to." He smirked. "Don't think I need to." He leapt forward in front of Valka, slicing the Manifest Blade across the Father of Evil's chest. "My turn." His voice was suddenly deadly serious. The moment the blade connected with Yuga Khan's chest, the raw energy output of the weapon and the God of Fragmentation caused an explosion, leaving a crater in the ground several meters wide and throwing Khan backwards.
"You insolent-!" Yuga Khan, who was attempting to rise, was cut off by Manifest charging once more, this time with the Infinite.

"Shut up." He slashed at him again, throwing him backwards even further. He did this again and again, each time leaving a larger crater. Eventually, he flashed to Khan's other side and summoned an enormous moon-killer rocket. "By now, I would've killed Mogul, Superman, and Blue Marvel. You're pretty damn durable, aren't you?" He launched it, causing an explosion that- Did nothing!?

"You did not let me finish." Khan scowled. He was floating in the moon-sized crater on the surface of the galaxy-sized planet, unharmed by the explosion. "You are a foolish-" Manifest rapidly returned to his allies.

"Turns out, explosion don't do jack to him." Manifest sighed. Time to tag-team. Who beats on Khan next?"

"My turn." Spoke Julie as she suddenly rocketed forth to punch Yuga Khan, aided by telekinetic force and her martian strength, all now magnified by the duel power ups they had been given, she slammed into him like some sort of turbocharged train. And then she let loose with a blast of green energy, drilling him into the planet itself. She gritted her teeth as she powered the energy blast, but then Yuga jumped out of his hole.

"You think some power boost has given you any sort of edge in this fight?" He questioned. "You're a insect among rats, all deserving an exterminat-"

Julie did not waste time in letting another green lantern blast rock her enemy, sending him backwards. She then turned to the side to see something and then smiled. Looks like the Reinforcements are here. And they got the power boosts too."

Before Yuga could say anything more a Beam of magical energy vomited forth from the mouth of a slime being, now oozing with magical energy. The ground and air around her warping and changing. In the path of the beam things seemed to twist and form strange things. Like butterflies and other such oddities. The warping power of magic. The beam was a high power transmutation spell which Khan would hopefully have a hard time resisting.

Next was a blast of sound, like a wall bearing down upon it's target it hit the Khan, and was followed by a barrage of spacial cuts.

"Feel free to chip in guys!" Shouted a voice, likely Zaki's.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 pm

It was almost sad. The team was taking turns pounding Yuga Khan into the dirt. And now it was the newlywed couple's turn. Xander flew up and slugged it out with the New God. "See, we were on our home turf. We didn't wanna make a mess of the place. Now that we're here. We're done pulling punches." He said and pushed Khan down to his knees. "Hadri took one of your eyes..." He said and Naja grabbed him from behind, her claws extended and then plunged into Khan's remaining good eye. He screamed and tried to throw her off. She let go and Xander cracked him across the jaw towards Naja who hit him hard enough to knock him off balance only for Xander to kick him in the gut and for Naja to slam both of her hands on his back, follow by the both of them spitting on his back. "That was for hitting my wife. You okay sweetheart?" He asked.

"Yeah. I feel better now. Who's not worth acknowledging now?"

"Better isn't perfect..." Xander said, grabbed the moaning Khan who was bleeding quite badly from his damaged eye sockets. "Don't worry. I'm a doctor. Now, there's a lot of blood flowing through your eyes. It won't stop unless we..." He smiled as his eyes glowed bright red. "Cauterize the wounds." He said and blasted red hot beams into Khan's bleeding eyes. The New God screamed and Xander dropped him. "We should plan our honeymoon soon... Maybe we'll go to the outer rims of the galaxy..." He said and Naja grabbed onto his arm.

"You always have good ideas."

Otis saw his opportunity. Khan gave him a pretty vicious beating not too long ago. Otis escaped by using a forbidden technique. However, it was forbidden on Earth. A hellish planet ruled by the Father of Evil? Rules were long gone. He was already halfway around the planet, moving nearly half the speed of light. Khan was staggering to his feet and Otis smiled. "Normally... I'm opposed to violence, but this time, I'm willing to make an exception." He sneered as he jumped and stuck his foot out aimed directly at Khan's Darkseids. Due to the unique shape of his foot, being roughly the size of a baseball, it was quite painful as Khan flew back and Otis flopped to the ground as Khan smashed through building after building. Roshambooooo... He whispered. "Has everyone gotten a turn yet? When we're done brutalizing him, I'll open a boom tube. ONE PUNCH MAN MARATHON AT MY HOUSE! There will be junk food!"
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse