NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:15 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Otis looked over to the man who was talking to him whilst he was stuff his face. Mjolnir was being held by his tail. It was hard enough to eat food with only 3 fingers on each hand. Even harder if he was holding the hammer in his hand. "Oh." He said and swallowed. "I'm Otis. Member of the Inhuman Royal guard. And wielder of one of these fancy magic hammers. It's a long story that involved a fight with a Red Lantern. Turns out I'm worthy! Dunno what that entails honestly, but I am! I know what you're thinking. How much food could I eat? Well. I have a metabolism like... 5 times faster than a humans. And I don't get solar juice like Superman does.... You look familiar though. I don't think we've met but I've seen your face somewhere. Sorry, I've been busy these last few days. Just last week I was a human."

Manifest laughed. "I like you, kid. You're weird." He looked him up and down for a moment. "Inhuman, huh? Expected Asgardian, considering you're holding Mjolnir." He shrugged, though his eyes were trained on the hammer for an instant after he said this, as though he were remembering something. "Ah, well. Good to know the Inhumans and Asgard are getting along still, at least. As for me being familiar-" He chuckled for a moment. "Well, I'd imagine so. The name's Manifest, Agent of SHIELD, honorary Avenger, and veteran of the Builders' War. Nice to meet you, Otis. Tell me, you met any Flashes yet? They're a fun bunch. Eat about as much as you do." He quickly changed the subject, curious if the speedster's mental processes were as fast as his feet.

"Not the first time I've been called weird. Probably and hopefully not the last time." He said and thought for a moment. "Asgardians look pretty much completely human. For the most part. But yeah. This is indeed Mjolnir. Still? I mean I'm pretty much the first one Valka met. And she thinks I'm funny. Manifest... That's a pretty cool name! I'm supposed to change my name for the Inhumans, but I've been having trouble coming up with a new one. No... Can't say that I have. Want to though. Though they're like... Way faster than me. I think my top speed was recorded at like Mach 2. I can go much faster, but only for a few seconds because then I get really tired. I fought Deathstroke once! Okay. Fight may be a bit generous. I got my ass kicked by Deathstroke. Jerk broke my leg. Always cool to meet an Avenger though!"

Xander looked towards Doombringer. "Welcome to Praetoria! I honestly didn't expect people to bring as many gifts as they did, but what can you do, am I right? Have fun! We've got all kinds of food. I've even experimented with an alcohol that'll get a Kryptonian drunk! Sure I used magic. But don't tell anyone!"

He turned to the next guest. Craig. One of the smartest men on Earth. "Hey Craig! What's up?" He said and looked at the device he brought. "A video game console? Huh. I'm going to be completely honest. I've never actually played a video game."

"Holy crap. Really? You are missing out. Craig's got the best ones! One of these days, I'm gonna make you play something." Naja said as she floated down in the same costume Xander made for her. "Hey Craig."

"Naja! I'm not supposed to see you before the ceremony!"

"I'm sure the show will go on." She teased. "Thank you Craig. We should-" She was cut off by the booming voice of what sounded like a very angry Valka. Enough to make her tail drop. Xander looked startled and confused. To the best of his knowledge he hadn't done anything wrong. The reasons Valka could be mad at him raced through his mind. There weren't many. He relaxed and let out a sigh when Valka congratulated them.

"Asgardian wine? Now it's a party! You'll have to give me your opinion on a beverage I made for our guests with metabolisms too high to get intoxicated. Hoping that no one actually does get drunk. Most everyone here is Superman or Superwoman. I mean that literally. Thank you Valka. Welcome to Praetoria! Not as shiny as Asgard yet. But I'm working on it. Kryptonians love their crystal architecture. Cool part is that it grows by itself. Craig, remind me to throw one your way. And a Kryptonian to English dictionary. Fair warning. Their tech isn't nearly as user friendly as Kree stuff is."

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Ekgra AKA "Ana"-Carter Academy of Superhuman Heroes

Atlanta, GA

The pixels on the screen were one of the many sights I was starting to grow used to, since waking up. If that is what one wants to call re-entering a world after being frozen for more than a hundred million years. As if something like that, never knowing what happened to the world you once knew, and knowing you can never go back. Because the world is the same one you left, but it will never be the one I knew. If that could be described as just...waking up. I sat upon a bed made neatly with the blankets and sheets tucked neatly from side to side. With my legs crossed I watched the television as it showed me images from around the world. I lost track of the time as I observed news reports on murders, pollution and foreign wars. Watched a history documentary with the nuclear attacks, and the genocide of native peoples. Never saying a word and having little contact with anyone outside of the occasional lab assistant who I met when I 'woke up'. They studied me from a distance as I was expected to slowly become more open to interaction. I was not interrupted until the door creaked open and a human woman who appeared to be in her early to mid thirties appeared. Holding a tray of food and placing it on the night stand next to my bed. She had long black hair that was tied in two pig tails that flowed down her shoulders. But her facial expression grew worried as she saw that I had not touched the previous plate that was sent in. She then threw out the old food as she tried to ascertain the cause of my lack of a appetite.

"Is this not the type of food that you ate in your time Ana?" My interest peaked as I noticed the name she called me. I shifted only my gaze to her as I moved my attention from the television. "Ana?" She then sat down next to me, but with enough space in between us as to not be to invasive. "Well, I have to call you something." She said as she threw her hair back. "Anastasia, was a princess in the Russian Royal Family a long time ago. Her family was lost, and many still believed that Anastasia...that she still lived. I thought that it fit, until you remember your own name that is." I then looked away from the woman as I thought about my new name. Not quite sure if I enjoyed being named after a girl whose family was slaughtered. But finally asking the next obvious question.

"So, what are you called?" Her eyes darted away for a split moment before she answered. "Mayla...Mayla Carter." I was actually surprised. Seeing as I was being attended to by the wife of the man who founded this place. "They tell me your husband found me...shortly before he retired. Why haven't I met him yet?" Her eyes once more displayed a mystery about them. Not a mystery on me or herself but on her husband. I could see many truths about her, that she was happy here. And that her husband being a constant part of her picture now had much to do with that.

But it seems like she does not know why Daniel does not attempt to meet me. And in fact, her expression tells me that he does not make a effort to meet many people these days, possibly restricting himself to family and close friends. I decided to apologize for making her feel uncomfortable. "Sorry, I did not mean to pry." She insisted it was not a problem, as she stood up.

"It was a natural question. Look, if you are not going to eat now. Least I can do is show you the school. This place will likely be your home for the immediate future." She turned to the door and while I waited a few moments. I pushed myself off of the bed and then followed her out, this being the first time I would have ever left this small wing of whatever facility I am in. Once we entered the main hub of the building, the most notable feature was just how 'white' everything was. The floors, walls and ceilings were all a glossy white. And glass was quite common as entire walls were little more than glass, allowing a very open way where sunlight can pour in.

Trailing behind Mayla, I was at first surprised that the students of the school did not seem to avoid me, as they walked right past without so much as seeing me as anything different then they are used to. And I meanwhile still was not used to the fact the earth was now dominated by these fleshy and largely weak beings. As we continued to explore the facility, Mayla explained the various areas and how the school was meant to not discriminate against anyone. You do not even need to possess 'Super Powers' to attend, as apparently, Daniel is among those who is...simply human.

Finally we reached the courtyard, and took a break sitting in the open area in the center of the school. Pic nic tables and trees as well as exotic plants scattered the area, but the most notable piece was a glass case, and inside of it was a suit of armor. The armor had a white and gold theme, with a large chest piece as the most prominent piece of armor with the suit being made largely of some type of leather like material, but I reasoned something far more durable. The helmet covered the full face and I could see myself in the visor. But with all of this, the armor was tattered and smeared with dirt and other marks of battle. But the way it was displayed made it clear who it belonged to, even if it had no marker.

"So, this is your husband's armor.....why is it displayed in such condition?" Mayla looked surprised at the sudden question about the armor Daniel wore. But answered without looking at it, as she had no doubt seen the man within it enough to not need to be reminded of what it looks like. "Too many people, because of what Daniel has achieved inside of that armor...believe him to be above a mere man. That he was invincible...or infallible. To display it worn and degraded, was what he wanted. So that people when they saw it, would know that the man inside was just that." Her voice softened a lot as she almost whispered the last word.

"Human."

I continued to look at the armor, wondering just why. Unable to figure the mystery out. Why of all things, would he want to be seen as human. A short view of the news channel shows what humans can do, and for one to desire to be seen in such a light was just...baffling. But the longer I stared at it, the clearer my mind become, until I finally stood up in front of the display and addressed Mayla once more.

"I want to meet him. Now."

My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Karnilla materialized above Praetoria and flew down to the location of the wedding. "Hello, Xander. Naja." She said, landed next to Naja and him. "I must say, I did not expect to receive an invitation to this. I almost thought it to be a trap of some sort by the Fouhshyth. In any case, congratulations!" She exclaimed with a grin.

"Naturally, I bring gifts!" She turned to address Xander. "For you, Xander..." Karnilla presented him with a humanoid skull with the eye sockets fitted with red jewels of some kind. "Since you have taken up magic, I give you a key to my library, where you can find virtually all available magical knowledge in all of the cosmos."

Karnilla then turned to Naja. "And for you..." She held out her hands and a flat, rotating disk illuminated with an innumerable number of lights. "I was unsure of what you would like, so I decided on something simple: your very own galaxy. I have tweaked it a bit so that you may watch life itself develop as it would naturally, but 'fast-forward' per say." She explained with a smile.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Charmera wrote:-Ashy

The Mad City Saga
Andreas Fault, Pt. II

The smoldering crater that Andreas had carved when his body smashed into the mountainside was fairly deep, but the Eternal reached his burly hands out of the rock and pried himself out. Amazingly, he bore but a simple scratch on his chin from Mir's punch, no damage from the impact against the solid rock whatsoever, and a sly grin sitting on his face. He wiped at the scratch, already diminishing from the Eternal's impressive regeneration - adding only more bang for their buck in terms of power. Mir stood ready to intercept his opponent, but Andreas acted without a plan or tactic in mind. Simply charge forward, speedily closing the distance between himself and Mir in the blink of an eye.

Mir's own eyes grew wide as he barely, just by a single centimeter, dodged a punch aimed at his skull by moving to the left. He counterattacked with a quick jab to the Eternal's ribs and ducked, Andreas wasting no time in slicing a haymaker across the horizon in an attempt to take Mir's head clean off. The powerful blacklash from those two attacks were absolutely monstrous, the air disturbed from the first one blowing away a mountaintop over a mile away and the haymaker sending a shockwave crashing against the opposing mountainside. Mir's own punch did nothing to this juggernaut, and another series of attacks where on their way.

He stepped back and put his elbows outward, placing the sides of his fists against his temple, Mir instinctively going back to training and technique instead of resorting to wild punches and strikes like Andreas threw. Andreas saw this as leaving a weakness for the center mass, though, and delivered a rapid and earth-breaking side-kick to Mir's midsection. Had he not rolled his torso forward, the impact would have tore Mir's abdominal wall apart. Still, the force sent him sliding back, knocking the wind out of him momentarily, and allowing Andreas to keep on the offensive.

Or so Mir had led him to think - the overconfident Andreas charging forward to throw a single well-aimed strike at Mir's head. Before he made contact, Mir disappeared, the Eternal's eyes growing wide as his punch kept flying instead of connecting, but before he could react to that, Mir stood at his side with his back facing the Eternal, already in the motion of a spinning back elbow. It landed perfectly against the side of Andreas' face, breaking the sound barrier as it resonated off of his hyper-dense bone structure, cracking it as well. To the Daxamite's amazement, the Eternal did not fly from the forces acting upon his body, he dug his heels into the ground and ate the entirety of the force and still stood. "Where...Where did you learn how to fight?" Andreas asked, genuinely curious, knowing Mir was weaker than him physically but still incredibly strong for a resident of Earth.

"I learned everything I know now about fighting from the greatest combatant in this universe." Mir answered, phasing out of existence for a moment due to his sheer speed, delivering a brutal uppercut to Andreas' jawline when he reappeared, picking the Eternal off the ground finally and sending him back a few meters, skidding to a stop and slowly picking himself up. Mir tightened his fist and continued on, revealing his master and his fearsome fighting abilities origin, "Maxwell Morningstar."

The name didn't seem to impress the Eternal, but a smile began to form on his face as small droplets of blood skidded down the side of his head from where Mir's elbow impacted and at another spot on his lower lip from the uppercut. Andreas picked himself up fully and stretched his back out, flexing his shoulders and pectorals as his did so. "Don't get too excited now..." He teased, letting out a small sigh as he finished. "Not because of my rippling physique, nah, because now I won't be going easy. Warm up's over, welcome to hell, population you and me."

"Easy?!" Mir thought cautiously and undoubtedly surprised. "He's been holding back this entire time and still nearly destroyed a few mountain ranges." As Mir's thoughts kept coming as the Daxamite figured out a strategy, the Eternal was already advancing and making good on his promise to no longer hold back. He managed to flashstep, just like Mir did before, and was in motion for a roundhouse kick. With no time to dodge, Mir threw his arm up to block the strike and leaned into it to absorb the impact better, but the force was unreal, and completely unlike what Andreas was swinging with before. Mir winced as his super hearing heard his humerus bone splintering, the pain following just shortly after. Gasping for air as his body entered shock from the blow, Mir backed off and put distance between himself and Andreas.

The Eternal gave a smirk at his own handiwork, "Didn't think I could break it, champ. I put a lot of effort into that one, let's see if the other arm fairs just as good." Andreas taunted, blitzing forward to re-enact the trauma, but was swiftly unprepared for Mir's preemptive strike. With his good arm, Mir leapt forward and met Andreas before he began his kick, punching him hard right square in the nose and with added weight and momentum, not to mention a furious rush of adrenaline as his body was prompted to fight or flee - and Mir chose to fight. Andreas flipped over backwards and flew back, Mir right on top of him as well, delivering another powerful punch to his body and cracking the surrounding rock for miles.

The intense hit did nothing but seemingly piss off Andreas, who leapt forward and grabbed Mir by the collar on his armor - slamming his head hard against the Daxamite's own in a dull crash. Mir's eyes glazed over for a moment as he briefly blacked out, but came back before his neck even whipped fully. As his head flew back, though, Mir's eyes glowed a vicious shade of red, and with Andreas' head still so close, Mir unleashed his eye beams against the Eternal's eye sockets. Recoiling back in untold amounts of pain, Andreas roared furiously, clutching his sockets as they steamed. He collapsed on his knees and grabbed his head, breathing heavily, peering through his spread fingers with blood shot, blackened eyeballs that slowly repaired themselves. A cold breeze blew against Andreas, Mir using his chilling ice breath to freeze the side of the Eternal's head. Andreas raised himself to one foot, but Mir slammed his fist hard against Andreas' frozen cheek - shattering it like glass and sending pieces of his frozen skin flying everywhere.

Stumbling back from the impact, Mir advanced at a much more reasonable pace, but it was a flawed approach. Andreas took the opportunity to rush the Daxamite and tackle him around the waist, putting him through a mountain with ease, lifting Mir up and slamming him down back-first against the rock hard enough to trigger earthquakes. Mir's eyes glowed red once more, but Andreas wasn't having it, and repeated pounded his fist into Mir's chest and midsection hard enough to send shockwaves out for miles and loud enough to be deafening at close range. Mir's eyes lost their glowing power, but it was replaced by something far more sinister. Andreas stopped for a moment, peering onto his opponent, who seemed to simply ignore the impacts and stare at him with endlessly black eyes.

Small tendrils of shadow began to pry their way off of Mir's body, swiping at the air softly as a Andreas looked at the shattered armor that Mir wore, living darkness trying to escape from within. Slowly, he walked back, feeling a sense of dread and perverse wrongness at the sight, like he was gazing upon something no mortal, no matter how long lived, should be seeing. He trembled almost, primal fear setting in and every nerve in the Eternal's being screaming to flee, and run as far and as fast as he could. But he was frozen. A deer in the headlights, staring blankly as a single shadow tentacle rubbed on his face softly.

If Andreas wasn't going to fight, Mir was. The Daxamite's chest seized up quickly, Mir taking in a deep breath. The black shadows seemed to scream and act erratically and pained, Mir moaning and roaring to contain the primordial force that dwelled within himself, kept at bay by the armor, and now by his sheer force of will. The Daxamite's eyes flashed between their normal colors and that endless darkness, steadily becoming the normal blue eyes he was supposed to have. He breathed deeply and quickly, the pain of holding in the Slicer of Worlds far greater than what Andreas could dish out. Speaking of, though, Mir looked up, seeing the Eternal resting beside him, legs folded, just how they had met. Mir leaned his head back, defeated, upset with himself that he was going to let Andreas get away that easily.

"I've made my decision, Mir." Andreas spoke suddenly, startling the Daxamite. "Tell me more about these Mad Gods...I want to know everything." Mir slid up a bit and sat upright, feeling the cracks in his armor from Andreas, glancing up to the Eternal as well, the two silently confirming what had happened between them. "Where we'll eat, sleep, train, who we protect, beat up, and pay, all of that fun stuff." He continued, matching eyes with Mir now, the two staring hard at one another. "Because I'll join."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Mars
Mars heard Kiris begin to protest his plan but then she suddenly stopped and got quite. Kiris looked as scared as Mars felt, he was glad his expression was hidden by Rocket otherwise she would have seen how scared he was. Still, he was determined to be strong for her, and not let her now how worried he was for having to fit a giant like Bane. He placed Rocket's hand on her shoulder when she asked him to be careful. "I will, I promise." He told her sincerely.

Red Arrow then spoke up, "I'll cover you from above. Just watch out, Bane won't be playing around." The archer said sincerely looking a bit worried himself. Mars nodded in thanks before Red Arrow flew off into the air with Kiris as they went to preform their tasks.

Mars took a deep breath as he contemplated his strategy. He had come up with adaptations for Rocket, for large foes like this, he just had to hope it would be enough.

Mars and Rocket moved cautiously toward Bane, still not having drawn his attention and wanting to keep it that way for at least a little while longer. Then suddenly Kiris unleashed her roar and the large containers of venom all exploded. Bane let out a loud curse in Spanish and Black Mask and his men began firing in Kiris' direction. That worried Mars a lot but he was relieved when he saw the bullets bouncing away from her harmlessly. Red Arrow was firing arrows at the enemy at rapid speed and Mars knew he had to use this opportunity to attack.

He charged that the distracted Bane at high speed, smashing his fist into the man's head, hoping to do some damage. However, Bane merely looked annoyed, as he pushed Mars aside and cracked his neck loudly as he stretched menicaningly. "So little robot wish to play eh? Bane crush you!" He said, slamming his fists down towards Mars who was just barely able to get away before they made a huge dent in the cement floor.

Mars got to his feet quickly and attempted a number of strikes against Bane, all of which were blocked with minimal effort. Then Bane reared his fist back and slammed it into Rocket hard, throwing him across the room. Rocket landed hard against the ground. His armor was seriously dented, but his systems were luckily still intact. "Alright, here goes nothing." Mars said quietly to himself, knowing he had to do something otherwise things would get ugly fast. He pressed a button on Rockets command board and the armor plates in Rocket's back shifted to reveal two move-able containers. Both suddenly sprung to life thanks to small rocket boosters at their ends and shot forward onto Rockets arms.

The machines began to unfold as even Bane's thugs were standing around wondering what the hell was going on. Soon the containers were completely unfolded reveal two large golden blades made titanium. Suddenly they started to spark as it became clear that they were charged with voltages of electricity. Esaily enough to kill a regular person, but for someone like Bane, it'd be enough to knock him unconcious.

With his long razor sharp blades that sparked with electricity Mars knew this was his best shot to beat Bane, if he had one at all. "Alright here goes nothing." He said as he charged Bane at full speed, while the Venom infused bruiser did the same.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:00 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"It worked! Mostly!" Otis exclaimed. "Alright! I really need ACDC to be playing in the background... Preferably Thunderstruck. Please tell me you know ACDC and I'm not just confusing the hell out of you." He said and zipped Through Asgard Shooting lightning at every single Slime monster he could see. "You get a Lightning bolt! And YOU get a lightning bolt! Everyone gets lightning bolts!" He laughed still forgetting that there was a woman inside of his head. Too caught up in the moment to really care. Just happy to be a superhero.

Heck yeah. I control electricty. It would be a sin for me to not know of AC/DC. Thunderstruck suddenly started playing, Katie playing with Otis' auditory system. She smiled as dozens of Xyrixma went down with the power of both Mjolnir and her electricity, either knocked out or fried. But then she saw a being walk strait into the path of the lightning. She then realised something. Wait! No! Dude, stahp. If you do that she'll- It was too late, and the energy that Katie had been feeding suddenly went into the wrong Xyrixma. A Xyrixma named Ozixa who absorbed electricity. She ate it light a sponge, taking all the energy from the god lightnig enhanced by a mutant who manipulates electricity and suddenly the giant slime woman, already three buildings tall, suddenly overtook roughly a quarter of the city. Other Xyrixma and buildings were sent flying by her rapid growth.

Well. That's one big slime...

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

The hammer did not exist for very long after being batted away, as it was no longer necessary for Eternal Night and was thus discarded with little regard for its destiny, fading away soon after. Then, finding herself surrounded by a dozen of different versions of the same Xyrixma, Eternal Night shook her head at the cheap trick that had just been used. Before the blasts of light could even touch her, she was once again enveloped in chains of uru that protected her, this time forming a full sphere around her, a tangled mass of mystic metal that did not allow a single lux in. These chains, however, did not simply float in the air and instead fell to the ground, where they faded into nonexistence, once again leaving Eternal Night nowhere to be seen.

Her voice soon echoed some distance away from the Xyrixma. "Well, I would compliment you for your tricks, but to be quite frank I find them rather boring. You're everything I would expect from a slime person, and just as dirty to boot." The Nameless One spoke, smiling beneath the mask. Clearly she was enjoying the thrill of combat and the chance to trash talk her enemy, something that she had sorely missed, not having done it for a long time since the fall of her Earth. "And let me tell you something else, you're just like your videogame counterparts: weak and worthless." She spoke. In front of her, where there had been nothing, now there was a rather large turret made of spiritual energy, and Eternal Night climbed onto it, firing away at the Xyrixma and all of her copies.

The Xyrixma grunted as several copies went down, weaker that the creature as a whole. She then suddenly sucked up a bunch of light, growing larger. She needed to replace energy lost, and so increased in size rapidly. But then she encircled herself with an aura of light, a sheild for the already super durable Xyrixma. Then she attempted to blitz and punch her target faster that the speed of light, using exess energy to speed herself up.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Nicolás "Nico" Álvarez
Nico Álvarez was on his way back from school on a typical Thursday in Jump City. The weather was breezy and generally beautiful and the city was relatively quite. Nico said goodbye to his friends and headed back home on his skate board. He had a personal driver but he rarely used him. Nico didn't like acting like some rich kid who needed to be brought everywhere. He adjusted the wrist watch on his right arm out of habit. It wasn't a usual wrist watch, and if it somehow fell off... well let's just say Nico would probably make the 5 o'clock news.

You see Nico was a mutant, and he couldn't yet control his powers so that wrist watch was the only thing keep his atoms destabilizing into sand. That wasn't the only problem he had either. He had just discovered that his parents, billionaire business people who were the Pilar of the community, we're secretly the leaders of one of the most powerful drug cartel in the country.

The only one he felt comfortable telling this too was his sister Cat, however even she didn't believe him. They had been arguing a lot lately and they weren't on the best of terms at the moment. Cat was a mutant too, and she was struggling to adapt to her powers even more than Nico was. Still, Nico desperate to convince her that he was telling the truth, and he came up with a drastic dangerous way to do it. Unfortunately he had no idea how he'd get his sister to agree to it. He headed into the front door of their beuaitufl west coast mansion and headed up toward his sister's room to say hello, wondering the whole time about how to convince her to believe him.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
Tomia wrote:*Snip*

Nightraven missed the start of the battle being focused on the gate, But upon hearing the Chaos going on, she swiftly moves towards the site of the battle. Upon arrival, she saw just how bad the battle was going, which was perfect for her. She quickly rushed the containers containing the Venom, hoping to arrive and steal a small tank of the drugs before any of Banes Militia knows whats happened. She keeps one handgun ready to shoot any of Banes Militia that goes after her, mostly as a precaution since she is just rushing the container.
The container she gets to is locked, but considering there's a raging battle going on, no one should argue with a few extra gunshots, so she just shoots the lock off using her handgun and steps inside to quickly grab a small tank of Venom.

Charmera wrote:*Snip*

Vera was as a little surprised at how easily Xyri broke in, before shrugging it off, as it shouldn't actually be hard for slime to squeeze through small gaps. Before going to the Elevator she quickly checks to see if there's anything they could use to find possible targets that Grodd would go after. Upon being asked how they should go about hunting Grodd, Vera stood in thought for a few moments, "It would be safer to stay together, Especially given who we're dealing with." she says. As she steps into the elevator she turns to Xyri "before we go, I understand if we run into somewhere here you don't want to go, just tell me."

"It should be okay. I wasn't here long. But they did zap me and hurt me a few times." She paused. Then changed the subject. "Do you... like my outfit? I'm not sure about it anymore..." she remarked, just before the doors opened. "Well, this is Lab A. Hopefully Grodd's here so we can fight him and then leave." She remarked. "Maybe I should try red, or maybe purple. Or maybe a coat... I don't know much about fashion but those tend to be good..."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"It worked! Mostly!" Otis exclaimed. "Alright! I really need ACDC to be playing in the background... Preferably Thunderstruck. Please tell me you know ACDC and I'm not just confusing the hell out of you." He said and zipped Through Asgard Shooting lightning at every single Slime monster he could see. "You get a Lightning bolt! And YOU get a lightning bolt! Everyone gets lightning bolts!" He laughed still forgetting that there was a woman inside of his head. Too caught up in the moment to really care. Just happy to be a superhero.

Heck yeah. I control electricty. It would be a sin for me to not know of AC/DC. Thunderstruck suddenly started playing, Katie playing with Otis' auditory system. She smiled as dozens of Xyrixma went down with the power of both Mjolnir and her electricity, either knocked out or fried. But then she saw a being walk strait into the path of the lightning. She then realised something. Wait! No! Dude, stahp. If you do that she'll- It was too late, and the energy that Katie had been feeding suddenly went into the wrong Xyrixma. A Xyrixma named Ozixa who absorbed electricity. She ate it light a sponge, taking all the energy from the god lightnig enhanced by a mutant who manipulates electricity and suddenly the giant slime woman, already three buildings tall, suddenly overtook roughly a quarter of the city. Other Xyrixma and buildings were sent flying by her rapid growth.

Well. That's one big slime...

"Scratch that, Valka." Manifest stared at the creature in the distance, speaking into the Orb. "Just give me a weapon. I'll be smacking the lightning-slime." He shot himself forward, summoning a rather large weapon beside him.
Napalm- Let's see how this works. His eyes flashed red for a moment as a human designed napalm strike launched beside him, streaking brilliant crimson through the air towards his foe.

Next, he summoned the Manifest Blade to his right hand and unsheathed the Uru Infinite in his left. Around him formed his armour that he used during the Builders' War, designed by Stark, Pym, and Richards. He had summoned it so many times that even such advanced technology as this was almost second nature to him. He was an odd sight- Midnight black armour, contrasted by a crimson gleam from his right hand and a light blue one from his left. The helm around his face was designed to resemble that of an Asgardian, though it covered it entirely.

With a thought, he summoned two small machines that attached to the hilt of his twin blades, setting them aflame and imbuing them with electric. He approached the battlefield, waiting for the smoke to clear from his fiery missile before he continued his attack. Let's hope that did... any damage. Like, at all. Valka would be pissed if I pulled out the big guns within a light-year of Asgard. He chuckled inwardly.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Tomia wrote:Nicolás "Nico" Álvarez
Nico Álvarez was on his way back from school on a typical Thursday in Jump City. The weather was breezy and generally beautiful and the city was relatively quite. Nico said goodbye to his friends and headed back home on his skate board. He had a personal driver but he rarely used him. Nico didn't like acting like some rich kid who needed to be brought everywhere. He adjusted the wrist watch on his right arm out of habit. It wasn't a usual wrist watch, and if it somehow fell off... well let's just say Nico would probably make the 5 o'clock news.

You see Nico was a mutant, and he couldn't yet control his powers so that wrist watch was the only thing keep his atoms destabilizing into sand. That wasn't the only problem he had either. He had just discovered that his parents, billionaire business people who were the Pilar of the community, we're secretly the leaders of one of the most powerful drug cartel in the country.

The only one he felt comfortable telling this too was his sister Cat, however even she didn't believe him. They had been arguing a lot lately and they weren't on the best of terms at the moment. Cat was a mutant too, and she was struggling to adapt to her powers even more than Nico was. Still, Nico desperate to convince her that he was telling the truth, and he came up with a drastic dangerous way to do it. Unfortunately he had no idea how he'd get his sister to agree to it. He headed into the front door of their beuaitufl west coast mansion and headed up toward his sister's room to say hello, wondering the whole time about how to convince her to believe him.

Cat sighed as she looked up at her bedroom ceiling, her eyes fixed on a certain point for some reason. She wasn't really looking at it, so much as her eyes happened to be stuck on it while she thought. She was begining to suspect that her brother might know about her powers, which she had kept hidden from everyone for as long a she could. And why wouldn't she? Sure she was super strong and could fly, but whenever she touched someone nowadays, they seemed to faint, grow weaker or otherwise suffer. She heard her brother coming up the stairs, and so put on her gloves just in case. She hadn't hurt him yet, and she didn't want to. She walked to the door, opening it. She sighed. "Hey." She managed wearily. "What brings you to my 'domain'?" she asked. "Please tell me it's not the whole thing about our parents..."

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:26 pm

The Starlight wrote:---

"Oh, oh and don't forget about me!" Etla said energetically, her hand flying away from Craig's as it went to clasp Xander's and shake it with quite a bit of enthusiasm, doing the same with Naja. "It has been so long since I saw you guys! That syringe you gave me has been really really useful. And you even invited me! That's great! This is the first time I've been to a human wedding!" She continued babbling excitedly, happy to see a pair of old friends and even happier of being invited to one of these events called weddings. Truth be told she wasn't entirely sure of what a wedding was or what the concept of marriage entailed, but she had at the very least learned that it was something very positive and important for those involved, Xander and Naja in this case, and also...

"Ah, and I brought you two something!" She said proudly, before reaching into what was by all means thin air, and promptly pulling out a toaster. She'd had no idea what to bring, so in the end she settled for something that had seemed to her like a very useful contraption that many humans tended to enjoy and even revere with borderline worship. However, her smile faded slightly and she instead frowned as she stared at it, as if she'd forgotten something.

She suddenly facepalmed.

"Damn it! I forgot to wrap it!"

The Republic of Atria wrote:---

Suddenly, as Xander and Naja were happily interacting with their other guests, a red and white portal opened next to them, and out of it stepped Hadrimmelis, in her human form of course, wearing the same scarlet attire that had become characteristic of her, though, as opposed to other instances, this time the golden crown that she always wore on her head was nowhere to be seen. Despite being a Goddess, she understood very well that, in that event, Xander and Naja were the ones meant to receive all of the attention, something that she would respect, hence the lack of a crown, as she wanted people to pay attention to the celebrated ones instead. On the other hand, her blue rose-shaped brooch, which she proudly displayed despite the fact that it did not fit at all in with her attire, was pinned on her left shoulder, holding her crimson cape together.

"Greetings, Xander. I received your planet-sized invitation- that was very creative, by the way." The Black Dragon chuckled a little as she remembered that. It had been days since that and she still found it funny. "Regardless, I have brought a gift to celebrate your union." She stated solemnly, and then revealed the gift in question. It appeared to be a simple chest of sorts, all black. "It's a special container. It possesses its very own localized spatial anomaly, so you will be able to fit in anything that you wish. In addition to this, you and Naja will be the only ones able to open it at all, along with anyone else you choose, of course. The odds of it being destroyed are practically null, as well; the chest is made of my own scales, it would stay put if the entire universe ended." She said as she placed it on the ground and smiled at the couple. "I hope it is to your liking."

Charmera wrote:---

Uxa flew right past Eternal Night, not even touching her; the spiritual turret had faded immediately as the Nameless One noticed that the slime woman was speeding towards her, but she did not bother moving at all, and the Xyrixma just zoomed past her, as if she had never actually stood there.

"See? I told you, you're predictable." Eternal Night taunted, flaunting her intangibility, clearly having grown fond of trash talking her enemy. "But I have to give you something: you may not be able to touch me, but I'm having one hell of a hard time putting you down, too." She said, before summoning a spiritual bazooka into her hands and firing away at the Xyrixma. "...And that's quite the compliment, considering I've practically spend several lifetimes killing ugly things like you." She said as a final taunt. It was true, though; even if she was protected thanks to some of the powers that the Autarch had granted her, she wasn't exactly having an easy time causing damage to the light-eater Xyrixma, as she was able to defend herself from the darkness attacks of the Nameless One to some degree, and chains were just impractical weapons to fight slime women with.

Illica Falki wrote:---

Tomia wrote:---

Kirisvala was rather surprised to see someone dashing out from behind the tanks of Venom and getting knocked over by the explosion, and was in fact a bit scared about it; what if she had injured an innocent person? She didn't really know why an innocent person would be in a place like that, but either way the woman didn't look like she was affiliated with either Black Mask or Bane, so the Hadrian didn't really have a reason to assume that she was one of the bad guys. However, seeing that the woman got up and started running away, Kirisvala felt at least a little bit relieved. If nothing else, then at least she was getting away, out of the danger zone, and she evidently had not been injured by the blast, so it was reasonable to assume she was fine.

As she thought about all of this, the Dragon Mage didn't stop her roar, knowing that if she got too distracted and stopped then the bullets of Black Mask's henchmen would reach her. Instead, she turned towards them, and rainbow-colored spears of magic began shooting off towards them instead, taking out most of Sinis' cronies. With that out of the way, she finally stopped, pausing for a moment to take a deep breath and refill her lungs with air after the exercise she had been putting them through. The amplifier necklace was certainly working wonders, but even then, there was only so much Kirisvala could do when her lungs and vocal chords were tested like that; she had, after all, not been trained to use them as weapons, like other clans and tribes were, but rather as a tool to cast her magic.

Seeing Black Mask decide to cut his losses, however, the girl with reddish pink hair quickly moved up to where Red Arrow was. "Red! Go after him!" She shouted, and Red Arrow nodded, heading after Black Mask and engaging him. With that done, Kirisvala descended once again, seeing how Mars' battle against Bane was going. She saw the huge dent in Rocket and her eyes went wide. Clearly, he wasn't doing too well, considering how Bane seemed perfectly capable of keeping at it, not worse for wear like Mars and Rocket were. Frowning, she tried to think of what she could do to help him, but most things she could do were either potentially dangerous for Mars as well or simply wouldn't help much in stopping the titan that Bane was.

Finally, she settled for doing the same thing that she had done towards the end of the Rantu invasion of Jump City, a week and some days ago, when she had first met all of her friends, including Mars, the one for whom she felt the most attachment and... affection. Clearing out those thoughts, she focused on the spell and began singing, her soft voice echoing through the room, a radical contrast with the war-torn atmosphere. The song soon reached Mars' ears, the same song that had inspired the hearts of everyone and brought all of their inner strength to surface during the battle against the Rantu. However, thanks to the amplifier necklace, the effect was even stronger now, and Kirisvala hoped it would be enough to ensure Mars' victory, not knowing that an unlikely ally would soon join the fray and do battle against Bane.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:45 am

"How many people did you invite?" She asked as more guests began to show up. She wasn't complaining though. It made her feel very good that this many people showed up.

"Pretty much anyone we ever had contact with. Magic is a wonderful thing. Speaking of magic." He said and welcomed Karnilla. "Quite possibly the most powerful sorceress in our universe. Welcome Karnilla!" She had brought quite interesting gifts. "Huh... I suppose I should spend some more time studying." Naja had quite a confused look when Karnilla gave her a galaxy that she could literally hold in her hands. Obviously in a protective case. But it was still quite the gift.

"Wow... I've never seen anything like this before. Thank you Karnilla. I'll have to keep updates and see how things go." She said. "Xander went crazy with everything. I mean that in a good way. There's food and..."

"I made sure everyone wouldn't have miscommunication with a universal translation spell. Last thing we want to is have a knock down dragout here." He said. "Please. Enjoy the festivities and thank you for coming."

Next was Etla. Mostly because she was racing to shake their hands. Which made both of them smile. "Hey Etla! It's been awhile. "I'm glad I could help! Thank you for helping me test it." He said and got the gift that quite surprised him. A toaster. Despite many of the furnishings he had, Naja didn't actually own a toaster. So it was a welcome gift. "Oh, don't worry about not wrapping it. I've also never had toast, if you believe it." He snickered. "Welcome to Praetoria Etla! Let me know how you like it! It's my first attempt at creating a country and then ruling it. So I'm just kinda winging it. Anyways. I know you don't need to eat, but I've got plenty of food! Help yourself."

Last, but certainly not least, Hadrimmelis. Whom he called by Hadri. "Hadri! I hope you don't mind me calling you that." Xander said. "Welcome to Praetoria! Good Lord. I've said that a lot today." The gift was basically an infinite storage chest. Which Naja loved.

"That's perfect! It'll make moving so much easier. And anything that's capable of withstanding our... Active lifestyle. Is welcome." Something that she didn't have to run the risk of snapping if she needed it in an emergency. It wasn't often she used her powers indoors. But she definitely was grateful for it. "Thank you Hadri. This is going to see some use for sure." Xander wasn't sure how many guests were left. The arrivals certainty had slowed down quite a bit. Which meant it was almost time to begin the actual wedding.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:47 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"How many people did you invite?" She asked as more guests began to show up. She wasn't complaining though. It made her feel very good that this many people showed up.

"Pretty much anyone we ever had contact with. Magic is a wonderful thing. Speaking of magic." He said and welcomed Karnilla. "Quite possibly the most powerful sorceress in our universe. Welcome Karnilla!" She had brought quite interesting gifts. "Huh... I suppose I should spend some more time studying." Naja had quite a confused look when Karnilla gave her a galaxy that she could literally hold in her hands. Obviously in a protective case. But it was still quite the gift.

"Wow... I've never seen anything like this before. Thank you Karnilla. I'll have to keep updates and see how things go." She said. "Xander went crazy with everything. I mean that in a good way. There's food and..."

"I made sure everyone wouldn't have miscommunication with a universal translation spell. Last thing we want to is have a knock down dragout here." He said. "Please. Enjoy the festivities and thank you for coming."

Next was Etla. Mostly because she was racing to shake their hands. Which made both of them smile. "Hey Etla! It's been awhile. "I'm glad I could help! Thank you for helping me test it." He said and got the gift that quite surprised him. A toaster. Despite many of the furnishings he had, Naja didn't actually own a toaster. So it was a welcome gift. "Oh, don't worry about not wrapping it. I've also never had toast, if you believe it." He snickered. "Welcome to Praetoria Etla! Let me know how you like it! It's my first attempt at creating a country and then ruling it. So I'm just kinda winging it. Anyways. I know you don't need to eat, but I've got plenty of food! Help yourself."

Last, but certainly not least, Hadrimmelis. Whom he called by Hadri. "Hadri! I hope you don't mind me calling you that." Xander said. "Welcome to Praetoria! Good Lord. I've said that a lot today." The gift was basically an infinite storage chest. Which Naja loved.

"That's perfect! It'll make moving so much easier. And anything that's capable of withstanding our... Active lifestyle. Is welcome." Something that she didn't have to run the risk of snapping if she needed it in an emergency. It wasn't often she used her powers indoors. But she definitely was grateful for it. "Thank you Hadri. This is going to see some use for sure." Xander wasn't sure how many guests were left. The arrivals certainty had slowed down quite a bit. Which meant it was almost time to begin the actual wedding.

Ihra seemed to hover near Etla, likely the red head might not be noticed, though when Etla greeted the two soon-to-be-weds, Ihra really couldn't scoot by unseen. She attempted a small smile. "Hello." She started. "I'm with Etla... I'm her sister, Ihra." She spoke. Obviously a little nervous. She feared she had done something wrong already. "I... brought a gift too." She spoke, holding up a wrapped present suddenly. "I... It's a Rainbow Crystal. I got it from this world... it stores and reflects light, and there are ways to make it project cool light effects. It can also " She then frowned nervously. "Wait. Was it supposed to be a surprise?"

Julie appeared next. She hovered towards the couple, though was polite enough to wait her turn. She sighed. The groom had changed his name, so that was going to take some getting used to. Xander... it wasn't a bad change, but Julie knew it was merely a matter of time before she slipped up. She smiled at the two of them, though still waited. She was actually pretty nervous for some reason...

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:00 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia frowned and sighed. She wrapped her arms around the little girl, giving her a gentle hug. "Tomia... I... I know you don't want to say. That this place will never be good for you. You'll never reach your full potential here, and you'll be away from your father." She paused. "So... when Zak finaly lets us go after this battle..." she paused, wanting to put this in the right words. "They'll teleport you back to Hiroshi. And I'll stay here." She sighed.

"You deserve your father darling. For all his sins, he's a very good father, and he loves you." She spoke. "But... I'm not sure I can go back... Things are just so much better here. I have a life... a future here. I'm wanted here." She put a hand to Tomia's hair, stroking it.

Tomia:

"No!" Tomia shouted defiantly, staring up at Claudia. It was weird to her. A few moths ago, she would have been happy to see the red Titan leave, but after four months of living with her, and being cared for by Claudia, she couldnt imagine not having the red woman as a friend.

" I-I-I love you Miss Claudia! You can't leave me!" She whimpered, desperately gripping at her clothes." I'll… Daddy will miss you! You can't leave us! We-We need you!" She shouted, her voice cracking desperately, tears threatening to pour down her cheeks. It was hard to believe she's grown so close to the hulking lady, but now she couldn't bear to see her go. She knew Claudia wanted to stay, she could feel it.

I don't care if it's selfish! I need her! She's all... She's all I have

"He won't-" Claudia started, but before she could finish she heard a beeping sound. She sighed, lifting Tomia up. "We... can talk about this later... We have to fight now..." She sighed. "Today... We fight the queen of this world..."

The Queen was enigmatic at best. She had never seen the Queen in person, but she was said to be quite the formidable opponent. A scary individual, and in this planet most everyone seemed scared shitless of her. She walked towards the door with Tomia.

"I... We need to win. Either way." She paused. "I'm so sorry Tomia. Things have gotten... so confusing..."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:The Xyrixma grunted as she felt the force of the hammer. It slammed into her, though it wasn't the best weapon to use on a slime. If not for the spirtual element, it would have done no harm, but as it stood the Xyrixma seemed to have shrunk slightly. Uxa pushed back, using her impressive strength born of the light of many suns. She batted the hammer away with considerable ease. "I suppose that's not the most creative MO. But you can't really argue with results." Then suddenly the Xyrixma tore herself apart into many goblets. Each quickly grew to her size, and then gains human form. About Ten Uxa's surrounded the Nameless one. "Plus, who says we don't have our tricks?" She then began blasting at her with light, to the point where it became discolike.

Not the stupidest plan to be honest. Spoke the Justice Queen, and so she did as planned, swiftly conducting the elctricty down onto the slime thing. It seemed to retreat and come back into a physical form. The Slime General's other clone was still up, ready to fight, but the other part of her was unconcious. Huh. Turn's out that electricity is super effective against slime types. Who knew? Although there are probably slimes that absorb electricity...

Glacia smiled. "Called it. Ten zeni says it was with pink lady"

Then her expression became more serious, and she forcibly plopped the Saiyan into a sitting position. Suddenly she grabbed a drink from a flask and offered him some. "I'm no expert on love, so whatever I have to say might very well be useless." She remarked. "But I was much like you. I didn't realise what I had until I lost it." She paused. "I got in prison because I rebeled against the Arcosian system, and before then I had fallen head over heels for this other Arcosian... though I didn't realise it really. I thought I had nothing to loose. But then I saw him before they locked me up. And... I never got to tell him how much he meant to me really."

"Anyway, point is, I got out. And I'm looking for him." She spoke. "I still have hope, and you do too. Your girlfriend is still out there. So the only thing you need to do is apologize." She remarked. "I know it's not easy and she might still reject you, but then you'll know you've done all you can. And she'll respect you for it. She seems like the type for that. Leaving things bitter is the worst thing you can do. Trust me."

"Um... I might owe you ten zeni then..." Hiroshi remarked, looking away from her nervously. Sighing, he let the Acrosian plop him onto he ground, flashing a small, gentle smile and taking a swig of the drink. Listening to her story, Hiroshi laid back, the gentle breeze washing over him as he mulled over her words. Maybe she was right? The apparitions had been telling him nonstop to apologize and let nature take its course.

" Huh... The strongest being on this planet and we're talking about our feelings." The Hybrid commented. " I'll-I'll do it. All this time I'd been convincing myself that she was better off without me, that she didn't need me and would never let me get close. But if I plan to fix this, I have to start by apologizing. It's funny. The one thing I remember the most about her was that day atop Korin's tower." Hiroshi spoke, pausing and looking at Glacia to flash a small smile.

" We'd just gotten out asses handed to us and I was bleeding out. After I was healed, I was going to set off and fight this guy on my own, to avenge my daughter, but she persisted and wanted to come along. As hard as I tried, she wouldn't drop it. Then it happened, she pressed her lisp against mine and everything felt fine again. It's one of the most vivid events I've ever experienced."

"Yeah, love'll do that to you. Though I've never gotten quite that far... I left before we could do that. Though I did kiss people I didn't love..." She sighed. "I'd suggest apologize first, then kiss if your planning on saying sorry. The order is very important if you don't want a black eye." She remarked with a chuckle.

"Anyway, You better do that as soon as this whole demon shit is over. You two are too stubborn not to be together it seems." She chuckled again, getting up. "Should we get back to training? I'm sure Myosai is waiting for us..."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:27 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Xander and Naja: Wedding Day

As the guests began filling in, Naja had left the dressing room to go meet people. Eventually, coming out from the same hallway Naja emerged from, Kylie appeared in her Green Lantern uniform (I finally decided on it). She had a hurried expression on her face. "Naja! You're not supposed to be out here! You can say hi after the whole wedding thing!" She knew she couldn't move Naja, due to her immense strength, but she had to try.

Kylie, Katie, and the rest of the Justice Queens had volunteered as bridesmaids. The reason it was "volunteered" and not "asked to be" was that the gang had to tell Naja what bridesmaids were. Once she knew though, she asked the gang right away. Sure, they didn't have to get her fitted for a dress, but it was tradition that the bride wait until the actual wedding to see the groom. No matter how much they just wanted to dash out for a quick 'Hi.'
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:44 am

"I know... But I wanted to greet the guests! Come on. I'm a snake woman... Marrying a man bred solely for the purpose of protecting the Earth. My closest friends happen to be an intergalactic space police officer, a cyborg and a mutant who are in love, all on a floating island in the middle of the Atlanic ocean. Tradition is long gone, and sense has taken a holiday. Besides. I never saw the point of that." She said and turned to the nervous Rainborn. "Wow. It's beautiful Ihra. Thank you so much. It doesn't have to be a surprise. We're not really doing things by the books here. If you're Etla's sister, then I'm more than certain we can be friends." She said and then finally submitted to Kylie. "Alright. Fine. I'll go."

Xander looked at the other guests and saw someone he hadn't seen in a long time. "Julie! Hey!" He said and flew over to the martian. "What's going on? I haven't seen you in a long time! I know you're probably super busy with Green Lantern stuff. I totally understand and I'm so happy you could make it! Thank you for coming! I was really hoping you'd show up! By the way, have you actually met Naja? I'm not sure if you both have been introduced. Either way. It's great to see you."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:45 am

Ralph the Rat-16 Yrs-Gotham City

It was hard to see, through the haze and blurs of what vision had returned to me. I had no way to know how long I was out, but it must have been some degree of time, as I could not hear the sounds of battle anymore. Meaning that my own gamble, has payed off. But as I quickly realized that whoever I was fighting, made off with the Chaos Emerald I knew that this, victory was a brief one. Despite the pain it causes, I began to focus on the remaining Emeralds, and found that only four of them remained to be collected, and my hopes began to drop. That meant, that this...Black Doom, now has access to three of the seven emeralds. And I have none. I do not like how the math was adding up. I began to stumble out of the alley way, when my eyes recognized the figure, the girl in armor who aided me in the battle. In my own condition, its not likely that I would be able to stop the new threat to the Chaos Emeralds and by extention the world on my own. I remembered that she had asked about what was going on in the battle, but I was far too occupied to answer her at the time. I approached her and sat myself down atop a small wooden crate to rest in front of her, as I decided to attempt to recruit her for the quest by explaining the situation, or what I know of it.

"They are called Chaos Emeralds." I said flatly, in a effort to gain her attention. Once I was feeling comfortable, I decided to start from the beginning. "My name is Ralph the Rat, I come from a world that resided in a different dimension than this one. On that world, were two sources of great power. The first was a collection of seven Emeralds, seemingly uninteresting but known as the Chaos Emeralds, they grant amazing power to anyone who can harness them." I picked up a small pebble as I bounced it up in down in my open palm, the glove that covered it was torn and tarnished as I continued the brief story.

"The important part is, if this Black Doom desires the Emeralds for his invasion, it would make his invasion of Earth far easier. I should know, I even managed to attain the power of all seven Emeralds once. The result was a form which I dubbed, 'Hyper Ralph'. Granting me complete invulnerability, reality warping, energy projection, untold speed...I used this power to protect my own world...." My voice trailed off as I remembered my failed attempts at defending Mobius from both Maelstrom and Perfect Chaos.

"I doubt Black Doom has the same intentions. However, they already have three of these Emeralds, I can track them, but perhaps it will be better to simply try and retrieve the Master Emerald from New Mobius. It is the only power source capable of locking down the power of the Chaos Emeralds. Regardless, I suppose you can consider this an invitation. I can sense the nearest Chaos Emerald, and I will be going to retrieve it." I then stood up, and still placing myself atop the small wooden crate, adding a good foot and a half to my own height as I looked over at Etla.

"So, will you be willing to come with me? I would be interested to see what more a...Rainborn can do."
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:09 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:As the guests began filling in, Naja had left the dressing room to go meet people. Eventually, coming out from the same hallway Naja emerged from, Kylie appeared in her Green Lantern uniform (I finally decided on it). She had a hurried expression on her face. "Naja! You're not supposed to be out here! You can say hi after the whole wedding thing!" She knew she couldn't move Naja, due to her immense strength, but she had to try.

Kylie, Katie, and the rest of the Justice Queens had volunteered as bridesmaids. The reason it was "volunteered" and not "asked to be" was that the gang had to tell Naja what bridesmaids were. Once she knew though, she asked the gang right away. Sure, they didn't have to get her fitted for a dress, but it was tradition that the bride wait until the actual wedding to see the groom. No matter how much they just wanted to dash out for a quick 'Hi.'

"I know... But I wanted to greet the guests! Come on. I'm a snake woman... Marrying a man bred solely for the purpose of protecting the Earth. My closest friends happen to be an intergalactic space police officer, a cyborg and a mutant who are in love, all on a floating island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Tradition is long gone, and sense has taken a holiday. Besides. I never saw the point of that." She said and turned to the nervous Rainborn. "Wow. It's beautiful Ihra. Thank you so much. It doesn't have to be a surprise. We're not really doing things by the books here. If you're Etla's sister, then I'm more than certain we can be friends." She said and then finally submitted to Kylie. "Alright. Fine. I'll go."

"Doesn't matter! We put all the effort into this, so it's going to be good!" Kylie dragged her friend back to the dressing room, where all the other Justice Queens, mostly more acquainted to human customs, were helping her prepare. None of them thought Naja needed makeup, or really knew how to go about it on her reptilian skin, but they were mostly there to keep her calm and accessorize.

"I mean... we're practically done preparing. If you want, I could just go tell Ale—Xander to get it started?" Kylie knew Xander back when he was Alex, and hadn't really talked to him since the "Civil War" in New York. Forgive her if she messed up while learning his new name.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:22 am

Nico
Nico saw his sister's door open and saw her standing there in front of him. She looked quite tired and seemed to be in her own little world. He heard her refer to her room as her "domain" and she was wearing think gloves on her hands. That just furthered his suspicion about what she was hiding and why she was so secluded recently. "Hey sis, I just wanted to check on you. You skipped school again today, I just told the teachers you weren't feeling well." Nico said, sitting down on the side of Cat's bed. "I won't bother you about mom and dad right now sis, but is there something else bothering you? You've stayed in your room a lot recently and I barely see you anymore. If you want to talk about it, you know I'm here for you." Nico said to his sister sincerely, wanting to help her get through the difficult times she was having.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:27 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Manifest laughed. "I like you, kid. You're weird." He looked him up and down for a moment. "Inhuman, huh? Expected Asgardian, considering you're holding Mjolnir." He shrugged, though his eyes were trained on the hammer for an instant after he said this, as though he were remembering something. "Ah, well. Good to know the Inhumans and Asgard are getting along still, at least. As for me being familiar-" He chuckled for a moment. "Well, I'd imagine so. The name's Manifest, Agent of SHIELD, honorary Avenger, and veteran of the Builders' War. Nice to meet you, Otis. Tell me, you met any Flashes yet? They're a fun bunch. Eat about as much as you do." He quickly changed the subject, curious if the speedster's mental processes were as fast as his feet.

"Not the first time I've been called weird. Probably and hopefully not the last time." He said and thought for a moment. "Asgardians look pretty much completely human. For the most part. But yeah. This is indeed Mjolnir. Still? I mean I'm pretty much the first one Valka met. And she thinks I'm funny. Manifest... That's a pretty cool name! I'm supposed to change my name for the Inhumans, but I've been having trouble coming up with a new one. No... Can't say that I have. Want to though. Though they're like... Way faster than me. I think my top speed was recorded at like Mach 2. I can go much faster, but only for a few seconds because then I get really tired. I fought Deathstroke once! Okay. Fight may be a bit generous. I got my ass kicked by Deathstroke. Jerk broke my leg. Always cool to meet an Avenger though!"

Manifest chuckled. "Honorary Avenger, kid. As for Deathstroke, I took him once or twice back in my time as a field agent. By this point, the old bastard's probably specialized in killing Capes. Getting out of a fight with him with nothing but a broken leg is no small feat." He considered for a moment. "What about Bolt? It fits the powers and the hammer at your side." He motioned towards Mjolnir before turning towards the Praetorian power couple. "Well, looks like they're about as unoccupied as they'll ever be. I'll see you later, kid, gotta say 'Congrats' to the happy couple." He smiled as he walked towards Xander. "My friend, how have you been since the war? Fury and Hill send their regards, say sorry they couldn't be here personally to congratulate you."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
"Um... I might owe you ten zeni then..." Hiroshi remarked, looking away from her nervously. Sighing, he let the Acrosian plop him onto he ground, flashing a small, gentle smile and taking a swig of the drink. Listening to her story, Hiroshi laid back, the gentle breeze washing over him as he mulled over her words. Maybe she was right? The apparitions had been telling him nonstop to apologize and let nature take its course.

" Huh... The strongest being on this planet and we're talking about our feelings." The Hybrid commented. " I'll-I'll do it. All this time I'd been convincing myself that she was better off without me, that she didn't need me and would never let me get close. But if I plan to fix this, I have to start by apologizing. It's funny. The one thing I remember the most about her was that day atop Korin's tower." Hiroshi spoke, pausing and looking at Glacia to flash a small smile.

" We'd just gotten out asses handed to us and I was bleeding out. After I was healed, I was going to set off and fight this guy on my own, to avenge my daughter, but she persisted and wanted to come along. As hard as I tried, she wouldn't drop it. Then it happened, she pressed her lisp against mine and everything felt fine again. It's one of the most vivid events I've ever experienced."

"Yeah, love'll do that to you. Though I've never gotten quite that far... I left before we could do that. Though I did kiss people I didn't love..." She sighed. "I'd suggest apologize first, then kiss if your planning on saying sorry. The order is very important if you don't want a black eye." She remarked with a chuckle.

"Anyway, You better do that as soon as this whole demon shit is over. You two are too stubborn not to be together it seems." She chuckled again, getting up. "Should we get back to training? I'm sure Myosai is waiting for us..."

" Glacia... The time will come when you'll find him. I sincerely hope you do." Hiroshi smiled gently, grasping her shoulder and squeezing it reaffirmingly. Glacia was a good person , and deserved love. Especially after all she's been through. He didn't think he could ever repay her for helping him, even if there was no guarantee Claudia would accept his apology, seeing her again would sate him if it came to that.

Hiroshi's mood darkened noticeably when she spoke of training. " What? So I can fail again? Five days of the hardest training regiment of my life and I fall short every time. For the life of me I can't ascend! Every time I try I hit that barrier and spend all my energy trying to push through it. I need help. The only other person who's achieved this form is..." The Hybrid paused for a moment, standing suddenly. It was obvious now!

" Oniyo! My uncle! He's achieved this form! He must know how to ascend!" He shouted triumphantly. If he coudk speak to Oniyo, he could get some insight on the form and find the key to breaking the barrier. " All I have to do is go get him... From hell..." Hiroshi slumped slightly as she realized the truth. There was no way to reach his uncle. Hell was on a lockdown and there wa snip way to get there without outside help.

" Have you made any gains at least?"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Where Dragons Rule[/align]
Gotham City, Earth

The general had walked in without fear, and had waited patiently to be received. Of course, he hadn't been expecting holograms, naturally, but he had expected some kind of trick to be keeping the presence of an armed resistance cell within the building masked and hidden, some sort of measure that guarded them from possible intervention by the Enforcers. In that regard, there had been no surprise for him when the walls of the building suddenly flickered and then vanished, revealing the armed surprise that awaited behind them, several armed soldiers with their weapons trained on him. He stared down the barrels of death with little care, knowing that they would not touch him, as they had been the ones to invite him to that place, the ones who had requested his assistance in their time of need. In any case, he had to applaud their measures. If they still bothered with ballistic weapons at this point it meant that these soldiers were well trained in identifying the seams and other weak points of the armors of the Banshees and Muses.

Staring on at the soldiers and at the two members of the Bat family that stood in front of him, he simply waited, ignoring the snide comment of the male one and focusing his attention on the female one, who seemed like the more serious of the two. He was soon proven correct in his assumption, as she motioned for him to follow her, to which he complied immediately, trailing behind her and entering the elevator, ignoring all the chatter outside, as it was none of his business. He was not here to listen in on their security protocols, he was here to speak to the heads of the Gotham City Defenders, he was here to speak to The Runner, and nothing more.

Feeling the elevator begin ascending, General Graham became abstracted in his thoughts, going over the myriad of information that his brain had to process in order to keep the Rebellion afloat. Being the mastermind behind an insurrection spanning the entire world was taking its toll on him, clearly.

As the two neared their destination, Cassandra Cain glanced at the General. Does he know? After a close inspection, she grimaced. No, I'd imagine he doesn't.
"General." She spoke suddenly. "I do not know much about the unofficial relationship between the Defenders and your Rebellion. I do, however, know that you've met the Runner before." She paused for a moment, unsure exactly how to continue. "Just know that... He isn't the same as he once was."
Just after the she said this, the door in front of them opened and she briskly walked out. By the time the General would catch up, she would be knocking at the Runner's door.
"Come in." The Runner certainly sounded the same as he always did, but when Cain opened the door, his changes quickly became evident. His once light brown hair was now stark white. Large bags formed underneath his eyes, and he had developed a slight nervous twitch in his left ring finger. He sat in his chair with a scowl. "General." He acknowledged, his eyes watching Graham carefully.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Dark God Saga
Part Fourteen: Endgame Pt.6: Satera vs One
Soundtrack: The End of The Line

However, as they stood side-by-side, one more joined their ranks, It was Satera, who had already defeated nearly five of the Lesser Gods of Darkness, and thus, the Army of Darknesses ranks had been drastically reduced "Right you are Kazuko, I may no longer be your father, but a part of him still exists within me, which makes me feel a great desire to protect the both of you, I too have discovered that the Army of Darkness is forever linked to their masters, and if we can sever their link, then the Army of Darkness will cease to exist..." Satera narrowly avoided an attack from X, the final lesser god, and then impaled him with his hand-turned-organic Sword, which he then imbued with the full properties of the Omega Effect, which caused X to dissolve into nothingness alongside VI "However, if we wish to make a major effect on the battle, we must kill two out of the three members of the Unholy Trinity, If One is left alive, his influence on the Demon Army will be absolute..." Satera turned his head to the oncoming power of the Three Members of the Unholy Trinity, their power dwarfing all other Dark Gods and even enough to challenge and even defeat the Masaki Brothers "Now, they come..."

Just as he said these words, the Three Members of the Unholy Trinity arrived, followed by what remained of the Army of Darkness, their numbers were reduced to a mere few thousand, well enough for the Joint PTO-Masaki Army to dispose of, but their power had been dramatically increased, to the point that they could take on the PTO-Masaki Army, the reason for this was because the Members of the Unholy Trinity decided to pool together the remaining fragments of their now deceased brothers and then spread it evenly to the remnants of their once mighty army, One stood in front of both Two and Three, his anger had grown to such a level that he was no longer thinking rationally. Satera had effectively destroyed everything that the prophecy had promised the Dark Gods, Satera denied him the ability to expand the influence of darkness freely, and that was unforgiveable! "You..." As he moved forward, a swarm of black energy exploded from all around him, to which Satera responded by erecting an invisible bubble of energy that enveloped him, Asumar, and Kazuko "Do you really think that you can still stop us?!" One roared in unbridled rage "I've told you once, I will tell you once more, you will not stop us from achieving the prophecy that fate has lied out for us, we will put an end to this accursed era that you have wrought upon this Galaxy!"

As the Dark Energy continued soaring all around One, Two, and Three, Satera stared at them with a determined expression on his face, his golden eyes staring into the unholy trinity with a burning passion deep within his heart, they continued to boast that destiny was on their side, that he was the cause of all the problems that the Galaxy faced to this day, nothing could disgust him more than the words that he heard coming out of One's mouth, and with a single gesture of his hand, One found his mouth being forced closed by an invisible force, Satera manipulating the very molecular structure of the Dark God's mouth that spoke "No more words shall come out of thou mouth." Satera replied with his anger being held back by the very will that drove him forward, and the power of his willpower was now amazing, his endless power now pouring into his body like a great stream "You speak nothing but lies!" Satera suddenly yelled, his very anger causing Rhen Var to shake in utter recognition of his divine anger "You claim yourself to be the true hero of this Galaxy, wishing to bring darkness, chaos, and discord to it's very doorstep..." A divine gold aura began to slowly envelop his body as his rage came to it's boiling point "You are nothing but a false messiah and a prophet who decides to work for his own deeds and go to whatever lengths you want to reach in order to get what you want..." As Satera's hands tore open, an energy that could be only described as ground shaking began to form in his palms "I am the very barrier that stands tall against your dark intentions, and this wall shall push you back to whence you came and drag you down to the deepest pits of the Underworld." Bringing one hand up, Satera fired off a pulse of golden energy, but instead of this being a molecular-destroying pulse, it delivered a push of such incredible magnitude that the foundations of Rhen Var nearly collapsed in on itself, the wave of energy sending the entire army of darkness flying backwards "Such is the will of Lord Satera, the Eleventh Primordial!"

With a single screech of Rage, One shot forward with deadly intent, the Sword of Destruction materializing in his hand as his sword connected with a sword that appeared in Satera's hand, this fabeled blade revealed to be the Primordial Sword of Creation & Destruction, the very Sword that the Primordials used to create the Masaki Galaxy, and thus, this weapon could destroy the entirety of the Masaki Galaxy, but it could only be used by a Primordial and could not be used by those who didn't obtain the blessing of a Primordial. As the two swords connected, it generated a shockwave that caused the ice around the two opponents to simply shatter like glass beneath them, with One glaring at Satera with an evil smirk on his face, while Satera had an expression of grim determination on his face "You may think that you are all-powerful, but I don't believe you whatsoever, you are going to die here, along with this trash that you call the Army of Light!" The two combatants brought their fists up, which came crashing into each other, generating a blinding light that caused all who stared into the light to turn away from it.

Asumar and Kazuko surged forward, the two brothers calling upon everything that they learned, as they were going up against the Second Most Powerful God of Darkness, whose eyes bored into both Kazuko and Asumar, instilling them with a sense of dread, but either way, they would continue on and put a final end to the fight that led to so much strife, the war that took place from behind the scenes, Asumar and Kazuko knew for a fact that this war would come to an end today, it had to end! Two brought out a copy of the Sword of Darkness and sent it forward, intent on impaling Grand Warlord Asumar, who jumped atop the sword, while Kazuko crouched onto the ground and extended himself forward, the two of them delivering a planet shattering punch to the entity, causing it to quite literally stumble backwards, the attack that came next quite literally sent it flying started with Kazuko unconsciously summoning a swarm of roots and vines that shot out from the permafrost and impacted II right square in his chest, the roots and vines wrapping around him and continued to send him spiraling backwards.

Asumar crouched before he shot up into the sky, going up in an arch before he found himself descending upon II, the vine and root swarm quickly shooting upwards towards Asumar "Fade Away!" Asumar exclaimed, his body becoming enveloped be a thick blue aura, a massive construct beginning to form on his left side, being held by an arm-like construct. Eventually, this weapon began to transform into a sword and drill-like construct, a massive weapon construct that caused all who saw it to look up in amazement of such a weapon, this construct being a manifestation of his willpower that coursed through his veins, a surge of power that no wall could ever dream of stopping its mighty storm surge, and Asumar's willpower was the leading force behind that surge of power, with eyes of determination, he brought this massive construct and sent it forward, the drill-sword construct crashed into Two with full force, causing the construct to quite literally impale II and sent him spiraling wildly into the ground and deep into the planetary permafrost of the planet, but he was not yet down "Be ready for anything Kazuko, I can still-" Asumar was interrupted by a ground shaking roar that came from deep within the planet's permafrost, a massive titan of sorts rising up out of the ground in quick succession and sent a massive black tendril forward, said appendage crashing into him with full force, and there stood Two, in his majestic titan form, glaring down at Asumar with lethal intent "-Sense his energy signature..." Asumar finished, staring up at Two in his Titan Form, looks like the battle just took an unexpected turn, with Asumar being the in the center of the great fight, something that he always desired.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Charmera wrote:*snip*

Vera held her arms out to show off her armor, "I think you're talking to the wrong person about fashion". When the door opens Vera steps out first "If you ask me though, I'd Say..." She stops herself, and points towards some broken equipment. "I Think he's here..." Vera looks back to Xyri "Be careful" she whispers "Grodd probably has something in case someone comes after him." Vera jumps up, and climbs along the ceiling to follow the trail of destruction to find Grodd.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snips*

The Kick to her side she's able to block with her sword, but when Cain disappears, She then takes her pistol and fires three random shots. That's when the kick hits her, but using her enhanced agility, she's able to use the force of the kick to roll away from Cain. Nightraven quickly turns and fires two more shots towards where Cain was, before realizing that randomly shooting at the bat won't do any good. She holsters her pistol before standing up, holding her sword towards the area Cain was, "Come on Bat, Hiding in the shadows will just delay the fight." She smirks under her mask, and clenches her fist, ready to punch when given the chance.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse