NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:57 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
" W-Where are we?" Tomia cried, her tail thrashing wildly behind her as she curled up into a ball. Things were just getting progressively worse, and Claudia remained the only rock in her life. Even if her Dad had left this red Titan, she was determined to get them back together, no matter the costs.

Sobbing, her eyes screwed shut as heart hammered wildly in her chest, the burning fire in her chest suddenly becoming very real. She could feel the air around her almost catch fire as her world exploded in a corona of gold.

" I WANT MY DADDY!"

Claudia turned suddenly as Tomia shouted, she knelt down in front of the girl, holding her hands. "Tomia. It's going to be alright." She spoke, wrapping an arm around her head and drawing her close. "Daddy isn't here Tomia. And I know I'm not a substitute, but I will have to do if we was to get out of whatever the hell were in."

She paused. "Look... When we get out of this and get back to earth. I will... talk to your father." She spoke. "I make no promises I won't hit him, let alone get back together with him, but I will talk and listen to him. I'll do it for you Tomia." She spoke.

---

"They're in the cell now."

"Good. Let us both go visit them. They will need to have things explained to them. How things work here for example."

Harbertia wrote:The dragoness settled; "Your quest is sufficient for my inquiry. I shall respond to your questions, repay your assistance with knowledge to further you along your journey. The lessons of years lived are yours to summon." Orphra awaited the questions of Rama- the experience to Orphra was fulfilling and new. An aspect of the scenario gave her a positive emotion from deep with in, and she awaited with a soft grin.

"Thank you and... years lived...?" She spoke. "How long have you lived exactly?" she asked. She wondered about the being she had saved. "Those beings, the ones with the swords. Who were they? They seemed quite... unnerving? Why did they want you?" She asked. "Also... What is your species? Or better yet.... what is your name?" She asked. "Orphra... is it not?" She remember her saying it. 'It is only fair I give my name. I am Rama." She bowed, customary, in a way which showed her respect. All four hands clasped together in two pairs.

"O-Okay." Tomia mumbled, hugging Claudia gently, while trying not to poke her with her now golden locks. The steel was cold underneath her feet, even with shoes on she could feel it, that adding to the depressing look of the entire area. She really wanted to go home.

" W-Where are we?"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:58 am

Charmera wrote:
Harbertia wrote:The dragoness settled; "Your quest is sufficient for my inquiry. I shall respond to your questions, repay your assistance with knowledge to further you along your journey. The lessons of years lived are yours to summon." Orphra awaited the questions of Rama- the experience to Orphra was fulfilling and new. An aspect of the scenario gave her a positive emotion from deep with in, and she awaited with a soft grin.

"Thank you and... years lived...?" She spoke. "How long have you lived exactly?" she asked. She wondered about the being she had saved. "Those beings, the ones with the swords. Who were they? They seemed quite... unnerving? Why did they want you?" She asked. "Also... What is your species? Or better yet.... what is your name?" She asked. "Orphra... is it not?" She remember her saying it. 'It is only fair I give my name. I am Rama." She bowed, customary, in a way which showed her respect. All four hands clasped together in two pairs.

"My name is Orphra," said the serpent with folded wings and lowered head in return to Rama's bow, her tail moved in a gesture towards her own heart as she continued somberly, "I am one of the Tl, feathered ones- a guardian of the springs that give this world life. The pillars around this spring where carved long ago by the Ckiestilian to honor us. We insured that the tribes did not struggle from with in for water. Life is in this world a fragile thread, and the tribes began to question why they must have our permission to use the springs, stating that they themselves can manage their own supplies with out the Tl. But we Tl stated that with out us they'd fight among themselves, that with out our judgement they'd war. The tribes did not listen, and rebelled against the Tl- we who had been hailed as wise guardians and goodly spirits where portrayed as greedy, and oppressive. The resistance spread, and springs such as this where claimed by the tribes. I have only seen one other of my kind, my mother, and she her self never returned. Those men are not from this world, they came from afar- hired to find prove of legends like myself to justify the dynasties that have rose. I lived among the tribes once, for I can take on their form- I know not my age, only that I feel old- I saw pots during my time with the tribes, and knew my feel to be the same as their feels would be had they a heart to feel. They spoke of the Tl as myth, and I realized that to them I do not belong. I never tried to sway their opinion of my kind, I remained silent till the day they where invaded- another tribe sought to claim their spring, and as I waited in the chamber of their spring I saw the fear in the eyes of those around me. I heard the sounds of war, and my heart sank. It fell down deep with in and pulled an desire that came forward- I burst into my true form in front of the children of the tribe, in front of the elders, and in front of the mothers and flew out of the ceiling and swooped down upon the raiders with a shattering screech I tor into their flesh, and bloodied the sands before I left." she took a breath to calm her self, "This has weighed upon my soul."
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia turned suddenly as Tomia shouted, she knelt down in front of the girl, holding her hands. "Tomia. It's going to be alright." She spoke, wrapping an arm around her head and drawing her close. "Daddy isn't here Tomia. And I know I'm not a substitute, but I will have to do if we was to get out of whatever the hell were in."

She paused. "Look... When we get out of this and get back to earth. I will... talk to your father." She spoke. "I make no promises I won't hit him, let alone get back together with him, but I will talk and listen to him. I'll do it for you Tomia." She spoke.

---

"They're in the cell now."

"Good. Let us both go visit them. They will need to have things explained to them. How things work here for example."

"O-Okay." Tomia mumbled, hugging Claudia gently, while trying not to poke her with her now golden locks. The steel was cold underneath her feet, even with shoes on she could feel it, that adding to the depressing look of the entire area. She really wanted to go home.

" W-Where are we?"

"I don't know. It's some sort of cell.." She remarked. She held Tomia tenderly, then paused. "Are you cold? I can make it warmer if you want?" She asked. Then suddenly in front of them the metal box suddenly opened up, revealing a squid person, a tall dark skinned individual with pointy ears and a spiderlike woman. Claudia frowned as she stood, putting her body in front of Tomia's. She folded her arms and glared at all of them.

The taller one smiled, then spoke. "I see you're still quite bitter about your... change of locale..." He put simply. He had a nice voice, one that made people wish to listen. One that commanded respect, but faked some level of charisma. He reminded Claudia of a politician. "I am Zabrizzin. Zab if you prefer. I will be your manager."

"We're going to leave." She declared. The pointy eared one chuckled.

"No. Not yet at least." He explained. "You see, you are (that is, both of you) now an employee of D.R.O.W. Incorporated. Not a slave like you might think, no. But you will have to earn your privileges. Things like food, water... oxygen... The right to return to your home." He explained. "You will have to earn it in the arena."

"Arena? The heck is this, some gladiator sh-" She looked over at Tomia and bit her lip.

The pointy earned one smiled. "You are just what we needed..." He commented. "I can already tell the crowd will love you both."

"What makes you so sure I'll fight them and not tear you apart instead?"

Zab smiled wider than he had before at this. "We have measures in place to stop employees from such disloyalty to the company." He explained. "And you'll fight because you'll have no other alternative to protect the one you love." Claudia fumed at this. "After all, I said you're both going into the arena."

"YOU BASTARDS!" She shouted, slamming against the forcefield. But then the door shut. Claudia growled in frustration.

Harbertia wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Thank you and... years lived...?" She spoke. "How long have you lived exactly?" she asked. She wondered about the being she had saved. "Those beings, the ones with the swords. Who were they? They seemed quite... unnerving? Why did they want you?" She asked. "Also... What is your species? Or better yet.... what is your name?" She asked. "Orphra... is it not?" She remember her saying it. 'It is only fair I give my name. I am Rama." She bowed, customary, in a way which showed her respect. All four hands clasped together in two pairs.

"My name is Orphra," said the serpent with folded wings and lowered head in return to Rama's bow, her tail moved in a gesture towards her own heart as she continued somberly, "I am one of the Tl, feathered ones- a guardian of the springs that give this world life. The pillars around this spring where carved long ago by the Ckiestilian to honor us. We insured that the tribes did not struggle from with in for water. Life is in this world a fragile thread, and the tribes began to question why they must have our permission to use the springs, stating that they themselves can manage their own supplies with out the Tl. But we Tl stated that with out us they'd fight among themselves, that with out our judgement they'd war. The tribes did not listen, and rebelled against the Tl- we who had been hailed as wise guardians and goodly spirits where portrayed as greedy, and oppressive. The resistance spread, and springs such as this where claimed by the tribes. I have only seen one other of my kind, my mother, and she her self never returned. Those men are not from this world, they came from afar- hired to find prove of legends like myself to justify the dynasties that have rose. I lived among the tribes once, for I can take on their form- I know not my age, only that I feel old- I saw pots during my time with the tribes, and knew my feel to be the same as their feels would be had they a heart to feel. They spoke of the Tl as myth, and I realized that to them I do not belong. I never tried to sway their opinion of my kind, I remained silent till the day they where invaded- another tribe sought to claim their spring, and as I waited in the chamber of their spring I saw the fear in the eyes of those around me. I heard the sounds of war, and my heart sank. It fell down deep with in and pulled an desire that came forward- I burst into my true form in front of the children of the tribe, in front of the elders, and in front of the mothers and flew out of the ceiling and swooped down upon the raiders with a shattering screech I tor into their flesh, and bloodied the sands before I left." she took a breath to calm her self, "This has weighed upon my soul."

Rama paused, then nodded solemnly. "Blood weighs more than stone." She explained. A saying among Yamirans, commenting on the guilt of killing. "It is a shame that blood was spilled, yet in the defense of others it is not as shameful." She explained. "At least, that is what I've been taught. I don't have as much personal experience myself..." She paused. "You remind me of Yamira herself. The Prophet guards us and protects us from those who would harm us. She teaches us and helps us. She is a second mother to all our race. The thought of taking up arms against her... is unthinkable." She explained. "I... never met my parents. They were slain long ago..."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:00 am

August Carter-13 Yrs-Gotham City

Charmera wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:
August Carter-13 Yrs-Gotham City

The fact that the woman seemed to be smiling...creeped me out. She seemed to be able to defend and counter despite the two pronged strategy. As even as Chorus slammed into her, she maneuvered mid air and went right back on the attack. Using drum sticks as weapons, I started to wonder if all of Chorus' enemies used musical instruments as weapons, and a conspiracy theory that they were all just less skilled pop stars who could not get the fame Chorus had, so they resort to trying to kill her. Actually made sense to my child like mind. But my own block was not fast enough, and what I assumed were simple drum sticks, slammed into me, with a bone creaking pain that sent be flying through a wall.

Coughing among the bricks and dust, I picked myself up, and climbed my way out of the rubble, embarrassed by how that must have looked to Chorus, her bodyguard being sent reeling so easily. But a strange sight occurred when both Chorus and Janice seemed much...shorter...than I remember. I ignored the feeling and once more charged at Janice, this time moving at a speed far greater than the last time and throwing a wall shattering punch in her direction, as I noticed that my fist, was now covered in a red gauntlet. Revealing the armor I seemed to be wearing when I 'woke up’ and the fact that they were not shorter, I was in fact taller.

As Janice seemed to had accidently pushed me back into my....older August mode? Never mind, I will think of a cool name for it after I defeat Janice and impress Chorus I thought as my mind returned to the battle at hand.

Janice reeled from the strike, surprised by this development and taken off guard, Chorus took this as her opportunity, she sped towards the redhead and swung sideways with her blade. But she wasn’t aiming for Janice. She aimed for the wire of her headphones. She took her by surprise, and before she could even react her headphone wire was cut. And before she could even react to that she was cut completely in twain. Chorus quickly used her wires to lob the pieces away before August could have a chance to have a good look at them. (She didn’t want to traumatise him after all)

Chorus then turned around. She quickly mouthed ‘I can explain’ though she wasn’t sure if August would get that. Suddenly, her eyes turned red and she fell over groaning.

Verse then spoke.
Get her to safety. Spoke the blade. And yes she did just slice that woman in half, but don’t worry, she’s not dead. And yes I am a talking sword. The blade explained.

Emerging from the hole in the wall, it seems that I arrived just in time to witness Chorus hack a woman in half, but...things were not as they seemed. Normally, I would have been rather upset or disturbed by what I saw, but when the sword began to explain the event away, I decided that it was probably more than meets the eye. After all, I am much the same way, I just turned into a grown man for no apparent reason and it seems it may become a habit. Regardless, trying to dissect and understand what had happened, how the woman could be cut in half and still be alive, it just made my head hurt. So, I decided that I would just take it at face value rather than ask about it.

"Well...I trust you, so if you can manage to cut people in half and not kill them, I suppose that...is something." I avoided the word 'OK' as I was not sure if it was fitting. But I then began to wonder about what was next for us, and I voiced the concerns.

"So, what are we doing now?" I looked around kinda nervously, as if not knowing where to go exactly from here.

"Do you know where to get your voice back now?"
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 am

"So you can summon any weapon that you know exists?" He asked to male sure he understood him properly. "An adaptable warrior. Though weapons designed to hurt Kryptonians are less effective against others. Unless you have weapons that can outright cause damage to them without the need for Kryptonite or Red solar energy. Since you seem to be a weapon expert. Your job it to make sure Craig's weapons are as deadly as possible. I'll be providing enchantments." He explained. He had to make sure everyone was playing with their strengths. "Jamal. Since it appears that the Council respects you. Your job is to find out what they know about the Builders. And where we should hammer first."

Naja

"Oh right... I forgot that we haven't met before. I'm Naja. I'm Alex's girlfriend. Though he changed his name to Xander. Lord knows why, but that's not what I'm here for. I really don't know what's going on, but apparently this really old race called the Builders are razing billions of people. In space. Obviously that means we're going to get involved. And by the way that it's gone so far, we're probably definitely going to need your help. They're attacking multiple Galaxies like... now. And we need a fleet so we can go fight. Xander said that Uru is really good at holding enchantments. Call us crazy, but we're actually going to try and mix magic and science." She said. "That was a mouthful."

Hernan

"I believe that the Shi'ar have attempted to destroy the Phoenix. They view it as something too dangerous to be left alive. Why they had the audacity to treat such a creature with the utmost disreputable is sickening. All you must do it get me to their homeworld. I will take care of the rest. Since this war started, they are stretching themselves too thin. It will be the perfect time." He said and listen to them explain that the gods he mentioned, were indeed awake. "They picked a very good and bad time. Earth's foremost protection will be off world in this war. They believe that the planet will be defenseless. We will show them just how wrong they are."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

" W-Where are we?"

"I don't know. It's some sort of cell.." She remarked. She held Tomia tenderly, then paused. "Are you cold? I can make it warmer if you want?" She asked. Then suddenly in front of them the metal box suddenly opened up, revealing a squid person, a tall dark skinned individual with pointy ears and a spiderlike woman. Claudia frowned as she stood, putting her body in front of Tomia's. She folded her arms and glared at all of them.

The taller one smiled, then spoke. "I see you're still quite bitter about your... change of locale..." He put simply. He had a nice voice, one that made people wish to listen. One that commanded respect, but faked some level of charisma. He reminded Claudia of a politician. "I am Zabrizzin. Zab if you prefer. I will be your manager."

"No. Not yet at least." He explained. "You see, you are (that is, both of you) now an employee of D.R.O.W. Incorporated. Not a slave like you might think, no. But you will have to earn your privileges. Things like food, water... oxygen... The right to return to your home." He explained. "You will have to earn it in the arena."

"Arena? The heck is this, some gladiator sh-" She looked over at Tomia and bit her lip.

The pointy earned one smiled. "You are just what we needed..." He commented. "I can already tell the crowd will love you both."

Zab smiled wider than he had before at this. "We have measures in place to stop employees from such disloyalty to the company." He explained. "And you'll fight because you'll have no other alternative to protect the one you love." Claudia fumed at this. "After all, I said you're both going into the arena."

"YOU BASTARDS!" She shouted, slamming against the forcefield. But then the door shut. Claudia growled in frustration.

Harbertia wrote:"My name is Orphra," said the serpent with folded wings and lowered head in return to Rama's bow, her tail moved in a gesture towards her own heart as she continued somberly, "I am one of the Tl, feathered ones- a guardian of the springs that give this world life. The pillars around this spring where carved long ago by the Ckiestilian to honor us. We insured that the tribes did not struggle from with in for water. Life is in this world a fragile thread, and the tribes began to question why they must have our permission to use the springs, stating that they themselves can manage their own supplies with out the Tl. But we Tl stated that with out us they'd fight among themselves, that with out our judgement they'd war. The tribes did not listen, and rebelled against the Tl- we who had been hailed as wise guardians and goodly spirits where portrayed as greedy, and oppressive. The resistance spread, and springs such as this where claimed by the tribes. I have only seen one other of my kind, my mother, and she her self never returned. Those men are not from this world, they came from afar- hired to find prove of legends like myself to justify the dynasties that have rose. I lived among the tribes once, for I can take on their form- I know not my age, only that I feel old- I saw pots during my time with the tribes, and knew my feel to be the same as their feels would be had they a heart to feel. They spoke of the Tl as myth, and I realized that to them I do not belong. I never tried to sway their opinion of my kind, I remained silent till the day they where invaded- another tribe sought to claim their spring, and as I waited in the chamber of their spring I saw the fear in the eyes of those around me. I heard the sounds of war, and my heart sank. It fell down deep with in and pulled an desire that came forward- I burst into my true form in front of the children of the tribe, in front of the elders, and in front of the mothers and flew out of the ceiling and swooped down upon the raiders with a shattering screech I tor into their flesh, and bloodied the sands before I left." she took a breath to calm her self, "This has weighed upon my soul."

Rama paused, then nodded solemnly. "Blood weighs more than stone." She explained. A saying among Yamirans, commenting on the guilt of killing. "It is a shame that blood was spilled, yet in the defense of others it is not as shameful." She explained. "At least, that is what I've been taught. I don't have as much personal experience myself..." She paused. "You remind me of Yamira herself. The Prophet guards us and protects us from those who would harm us. She teaches us and helps us. She is a second mother to all our race. The thought of taking up arms against her... is unthinkable." She explained. "I... never met my parents. They were slain long ago..."

" Miss Claudia will win these games!" Tomia shouted. staring defiantly at the two beings that had come in their apparent cell. Sticking her chest out, Tomia tried to copy Claudia, puffing up and sticking her chin out. " I'm a Super Saiyan, just like my daddy! I'll beat up anyone who hurts Miss Claudia!" She commented, sticking her tongue out at the spiderlike woman. And if Claudia couldn't do it, she was sher had Father would show up to save her... like he always did.

" Miss's Claudia, whats a Gl-ad-di-a-tor? She asked, sounding the last word out

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:27 am

Charmera wrote:
Harbertia wrote:"My name is Orphra," said the serpent with folded wings and lowered head in return to Rama's bow, her tail moved in a gesture towards her own heart as she continued somberly, "I am one of the Tl, feathered ones- a guardian of the springs that give this world life. The pillars around this spring where carved long ago by the Ckiestilian to honor us. We insured that the tribes did not struggle from with in for water. Life is in this world a fragile thread, and the tribes began to question why they must have our permission to use the springs, stating that they themselves can manage their own supplies with out the Tl. But we Tl stated that with out us they'd fight among themselves, that with out our judgement they'd war. The tribes did not listen, and rebelled against the Tl- we who had been hailed as wise guardians and goodly spirits where portrayed as greedy, and oppressive. The resistance spread, and springs such as this where claimed by the tribes. I have only seen one other of my kind, my mother, and she her self never returned. Those men are not from this world, they came from afar- hired to find prove of legends like myself to justify the dynasties that have rose. I lived among the tribes once, for I can take on their form- I know not my age, only that I feel old- I saw pots during my time with the tribes, and knew my feel to be the same as their feels would be had they a heart to feel. They spoke of the Tl as myth, and I realized that to them I do not belong. I never tried to sway their opinion of my kind, I remained silent till the day they where invaded- another tribe sought to claim their spring, and as I waited in the chamber of their spring I saw the fear in the eyes of those around me. I heard the sounds of war, and my heart sank. It fell down deep with in and pulled an desire that came forward- I burst into my true form in front of the children of the tribe, in front of the elders, and in front of the mothers and flew out of the ceiling and swooped down upon the raiders with a shattering screech I tor into their flesh, and bloodied the sands before I left." she took a breath to calm her self, "This has weighed upon my soul."

"My mother has likely also been slain." Orphra paused, "she was a lot like I am, her absence was hard to settle. Even while I live with out her presence, and have aged beyond dependency the 'hole' is never filled. This Yamira, the second mother, Orphra desires to know more of her. I have spent time alone for so long, and while we are even in our debt I ask of you a kindess; a story for a story as my senses have rarely been greeted with the presence of one such as your self. Losing your company so soon is not of my desire. Stay pray do stay so I may learn of this Yamira." The sound of glistening spring became the only sound as Orphra awaited a response from her guest.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:09 am

Charmera wrote:---

Gilbert had simply continued to eat his burger even as the Nova arrived, only stopping to spare an irritated glance at the visit in question, not recognizing the man's uniform and not really knowing what the Nova Corps were to begin with, though he did put himself on high alert. He did not know what the intentions of the man in the strange uniform were, after all, so even if he did not seem hostile for now the young man still wanted to make sure that he would be able to react in time - time was his speciality, after all. Naturally, he was fairly convinced that Aru could take care of herself just fine, but even then, he was quick to finish his meal and casually rose to stand by Aru's side as she began to explain the nature of the Rantu Hunters and the intrincacies of the Rantu government. It sounded a tad different from Earth, but he supposed that such a thing was to be expected, considering how it seemed like the Rantu were quite a bit more advanced.

He was rather surprised to hear that the attack that the Nova mentioned was perpetrated by pirates of Aru's race, and frowned when he heard that she had to look into the matter as a representative of her race. He really had been looking forward to this date, but it seemed like there was a higher calling, so he did not blame her for having to respond. He did, however, smile when she stated that his company would be appreciated while tending to the task, and nodded at her.

"I suppose it would be rather rude on my part to refuse to cooperate after hearing that." He stated, before looking towards Jamal. "So there was an attack, right? Rantu pirates, or something like that. Does that make you... some sort of space cop?" He asked. He was no longer on edge, having seen that the conversation had turned polite and devoid of hostilities, but there was still some curiosity he wished to satisfy regarding the matter.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:54 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:-snip-

Craig nodded at that, making a small note on the plans. "Vibranium and Uru it is. As for combining magic and science, it's our best bet. This ship is going to need lots of power. Also I was thinking you sorcerers could enchant the weapons. My shield technology will have to be adapted, but that's covered."

"I suppose that I'll break my rule of no creation of weapons and I'll give you copies once they're done," he told Manifest. "Though I don't see how you're going to hold them. We're talking space guns here." He raised an eyebrow at him being Manifest's boss. "As for things we need, food supplies, lots of them. Also, blankets, medicine, water, the like. We may come across those who have been attacked by the Builders and have managed to escape. I'm also going to need parts built all over the world, there's some equipment that can't be replaced." Craig, drawing up some quick schematics, translated them onto paper. "Here's some basic schematics for some space armor, for those who can't breathe in space. Get the world on it, please. Oh, and get Richards, Banner, Stark, T'Challa and the like to start working on other spacecraft. It'll be stupid for us all to go on one ship alone."

"And yes, it is." Craig said, sighing, before heading into the ship to start repairs.

Manifest nodded, scanning the schematics. He picked them up and set them into his pack, then pressed his receiver once more. "Hear that boss? Get Fury to initiate Operation: Think Tank. Reed, Stark, Banner, all of 'em. Send our guys in too. I'll be sending some schematics your way soon. We need a Helicarrier at my location, full science wing ASAP for the Think Tank to work in. We also need Uru and Vibranium, en masse. Medicine, blankets, the whole deal. It wouldn't hurt to call in the remnants of the old Sentinel program to act as fodder." He turned back to Craig. "As for holding the weapons- All I need to do is see the schematics. My powers do the rest- Though to be frank, I'm not sure where the mass comes from."

The Republic of Atria wrote:"So you can summon any weapon that you know exists?" He asked to male sure he understood him properly. "An adaptable warrior. Though weapons designed to hurt Kryptonians are less effective against others. Unless you have weapons that can outright cause damage to them without the need for Kryptonite or Red solar energy. Since you seem to be a weapon expert. Your job it to make sure Craig's weapons are as deadly as possible. I'll be providing enchantments." He explained. He had to make sure everyone was playing with their strengths. "Jamal. Since it appears that the Council respects you. Your job is to find out what they know about the Builders. And where we should hammer first."

"Oh right... I forgot that we haven't met before. I'm Naja. I'm Alex's girlfriend. Though he changed his name to Xander. Lord knows why, but that's not what I'm here for. I really don't know what's going on, but apparently this really old race called the Builders are razing billions of people. In space. Obviously that means we're going to get involved. And by the way that it's gone so far, we're probably definitely going to need your help. They're attacking multiple Galaxies like... now. And we need a fleet so we can go fight. Xander said that Uru is really good at holding enchantments. Call us crazy, but we're actually going to try and mix magic and science." She said. "That was a mouthful."

"I believe that the Shi'ar have attempted to destroy the Phoenix. They view it as something too dangerous to be left alive. Why they had the audacity to treat such a creature with the utmost disreputable is sickening. All you must do it get me to their homeworld. I will take care of the rest. Since this war started, they are stretching themselves too thin. It will be the perfect time." He said and listen to them explain that the gods he mentioned, were indeed awake. "They picked a very good and bad time. Earth's foremost protection will be off world in this war. They believe that the planet will be defenseless. We will show them just how wrong they are."

Manifest nodded. "Gotcha. As for the home front- Get the Avengers to initiate the Avengers Fail-Safe system. It locates and recruits potential Avengers when the main guys are out of the picture. The X-Men have a truck-load of reserves, and the JL have their side-kicks too- The old Young Justice and Teen Titans teams, not to all the minor Heroes in Gotham and Metropolis. We may be in space, but we'll have a legion down here just waiting for organization. SHIELD and Checkmate won't exactly be slacking in the global defence departments either."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:What the hell? The scout-Madrox narrowed his eyes as he turned a third corner, only to see that the strange albino was still trailing him. Alright. Doesn't match any of the Boss' descriptions, but it's definitely someone. He walked into the store and doubled back, watching the entrance. Seeing that he wasn't followed into the store, he left it, just in time to see the albino get into a suit of armor and begin a patrol. Bloody knew it. He got out his cell phone.
"Hey, me? Yeah, We've got a sighting. Don't know their name, but they tried to tail me- Badly. What do I say to do?"
"I should follow." The main him replied, thinking. "Get a picture for the Boss."
"Got it." The scout-Multiple Man cancelled the call, and began sneaking (with far more effectiveness than Vera did) and trying to take some pictures of his former follower.

Even though Vera isn't aware of this, it is not that easy to get a clear photo with how much she's moving, and with how dark it is. But eventually she arrives in the area she was planning on scouting, She slows down,
just enough that the guy following her may actually be able to get some clear pictures, and surveys the area, mostly keeping an eye on an old foreclosed construction site which, after scoping out that it's not being watched, she heads down to examine. She's mostly searching for anything that might say that it has been used for a gang meet point in the past, and it doesn't take long to find tire tracks, definitely not from Construction Equipment. She marks this off on a small notepad, and leaves to go to the next site she wants to examine tonight. She again starts moving quick enough that taking photo's will be difficult, wanting both clear out from that area before being spotted, and get to the next area before dawn.

Scout-Multiple Man continued to follow her, getting several clear pictures when she slowed down, then he called prime-Multiple Man. "I got some pictures of a cape."
"Oh? Anyone from the Boss's list?"
"Not as far as I can tell. Should I keep following, or- Oh crud. I- uh.. I'm going to have to let you go." Scout-Multiple Man now stared at Vera, who happened to turn in the direction he was hiding when she turned to continue. He closed his phone slowly.
"Uh.. Hi?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Hiroshi: The Devil's Den

" Why are you covered in those ridiculous colors?" Hiroshi finally asked.

Sitting beside him was a ridiculous figure. Humans covered themselves in such elaborate markings, and deliberately changed their appearances drastically. Every region might as well have been a different planet. At least in space, a Saiyan was always a Saiyan, and a Acrosian was always an Acrosian. But here, every region had its own culture, language and accepted social norms.

Right now, Hiroshi found himself sitting on a spinning chair in a human establishment where they procured alcohol. The man next to him was covered in elaborate flame tattoos of different color and size. A shaved head added to the ridiculous appearance of this man.

" Excuse me?" The man responded.

" I asked why you were covered in those fake flames?" Hiroshi sighed.

All of these humans got so edgy over their personal decisions.

So do you.

The rogue thought caused Hiroshi to almost growl at himself, the fact that it echoed in Claudia's voice not helping the fact. The primitive nature of these people was so weird to him. They knew other planets, planets that wanted them dead, were far beyond them in technology, yet they remained happily unadvanced.

" Yea? Well why do you wear fur belts sicko?" The man snapped back at him, standing from his stool in an attempt to tower of the Saiyan Hybrid, his breath permeated by alcohol.

His tail unfurled from his waist, snapping behind him a few times for effect. It was always odd to him how people reacted the way they did to his tail. They looked the same, yet somehow a tail was weirder then flame tattoos? Or gauges in their lips?

" You have a problem with tail human?" Hiroshi asked, standing to look the human in the eyes. " I'm not in the mood for attitude about my tail from a human covered in ridiculous tattoos of all people."

" I... Uh… uh gotta go." The man stuttered, awkwardly backing away from him and moving to the entire other side of the counter.

Sighing, Hiroshi leaned onto his palm, giving an annoyed sneer at the man as he walked off. They were practically the same! This whole thing was starting to make him rethink interacting with humans. His tail wrapped itself around his waist once more as he downed his drink.

He didn't even answer my question.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:57 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:Even though Vera isn't aware of this, it is not that easy to get a clear photo with how much she's moving, and with how dark it is. But eventually she arrives in the area she was planning on scouting, She slows down,
just enough that the guy following her may actually be able to get some clear pictures, and surveys the area, mostly keeping an eye on an old foreclosed construction site which, after scoping out that it's not being watched, she heads down to examine. She's mostly searching for anything that might say that it has been used for a gang meet point in the past, and it doesn't take long to find tire tracks, definitely not from Construction Equipment. She marks this off on a small notepad, and leaves to go to the next site she wants to examine tonight. She again starts moving quick enough that taking photo's will be difficult, wanting both clear out from that area before being spotted, and get to the next area before dawn.

Scout-Multiple Man continued to follow her, getting several clear pictures when she slowed down, then he called prime-Multiple Man. "I got some pictures of a cape."
"Not as far as I can tell. Should I keep following, or- Oh crud. I- uh.. I'm going to have to let you go." Scout-Multiple Man now stared at Vera, who happened to turn in the direction he was hiding when she turned to continue. He closed his phone slowly.
"Uh.. Hi?"

Vera immediately recognizes him as the person she tailed, and, as this confirms something is going on, decides that if they're going to talk, it's on Her Terms. She takes one of her daggers in one hand, specifically one with the grappling hook, and takes out her baton in the other. She points the dagger at him threateningly, before saying in an assertive tone, "You're going to tell me Who you are, and why you, and a lot of people with your face are walking around town." She Steps forward, still pointing the blade at him, before continuing, "And Don't even Think about trying to play dumb, I know it's not a coincidence." She makes sure the grappling hook on her arm is perfectly visible, to show that she is ready if he tries running.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:50 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"I don't know. It's some sort of cell.." She remarked. She held Tomia tenderly, then paused. "Are you cold? I can make it warmer if you want?" She asked. Then suddenly in front of them the metal box suddenly opened up, revealing a squid person, a tall dark skinned individual with pointy ears and a spiderlike woman. Claudia frowned as she stood, putting her body in front of Tomia's. She folded her arms and glared at all of them.

" Miss Claudia will win these games!" Tomia shouted. staring defiantly at the two beings that had come in their apparent cell. Sticking her chest out, Tomia tried to copy Claudia, puffing up and sticking her chin out. " I'm a Super Saiyan, just like my daddy! I'll beat up anyone who hurts Miss Claudia!" She commented, sticking her tongue out at the spiderlike woman. And if Claudia couldn't do it, she was sher had Father would show up to save her... like he always did.

" Miss's Claudia, whats a Gl-ad-di-a-tor? She asked, sounding the last word out

Claudia sighed. "It's where people fight each other for the entertainment of others." She explained. Then sighed. "But the participants have no choice but to fight." She explained. She put a hand on Tomia's cheek. She smiled. "You're a really brave girl, you know that? Braver than me." She explained. She heard a whirring sound and the other cell wall began to slowly open up. It revealed an arena. Claudia got up, she placed Tomia on her shoulders so she could hold on. "Hold on," She instructed. "This should be over soon." She explained.

"On the right side of the Arena, we have our representative from DUEGAR (Duemer Unifed EnGineering, Artificers and Rockworkers) Industries: Hogi Magmaheart!" Spoke a voice, and from the other side of the arena,a squat grey skinned figure stepped forward. A stoic look was on his face. "From the DROW (underDark Registered Organic-modification Worldwide), we have a new representative! The Red Reaver and the Saiyan Slaughterer."

"Humph. Slaughterer isn't even a word..." Muttered Claudia. "At least they didn't use our real names."

She was thrown an axe, but Claudia just chucked it away. The squat figure laughed incredulously. Drawing his mace.

"Lass. I think you better take the weapon."

Claudia smiled. A dangerous smile she only smiled when stuff was getting fun for her. "What? That? It would break far too easily." Remarked Claudia.

The DUEGAR fighter laughed again. "Alright then. Normally I take issue with hurting unarmed women and children. But this time I think I'll make an exception..."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Scout-Multiple Man continued to follow her, getting several clear pictures when she slowed down, then he called prime-Multiple Man. "I got some pictures of a cape."
"Uh.. Hi?"

Vera immediately recognizes him as the person she tailed, and, as this confirms something is going on, decides that if they're going to talk, it's on Her Terms. She takes one of her daggers in one hand, specifically one with the grappling hook, and takes out her baton in the other. She points the dagger at him threateningly, before saying in an assertive tone, "You're going to tell me Who you are, and why you, and a lot of people with your face are walking around town." She Steps forward, still pointing the blade at him, before continuing, "And Don't even Think about trying to play dumb, I know it's not a coincidence." She makes sure the grappling hook on her arm is perfectly visible, to show that she is ready if he tries running.

"Really?" He sighs, unimpressed. "A dagger? Not even daggers, plural, but one?" He rose, getting to his feet. "And if you don't recognize me by now, you must be new to the game." He yawned. "The name's Multiple Man. Before you think of hurting me, I'm with the Repentant now- We're UN. You'd have SHIELD on your ass before you could say 'Whoops.' " He smiled. "I'm checking out Jump City for my boss. Who, coincidently, is another me. He's checking it out for HIS boss."
Last edited by The Silhouette of Adventure on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Illica Falki wrote:Vera immediately recognizes him as the person she tailed, and, as this confirms something is going on, decides that if they're going to talk, it's on Her Terms. She takes one of her daggers in one hand, specifically one with the grappling hook, and takes out her baton in the other. She points the dagger at him threateningly, before saying in an assertive tone, "You're going to tell me Who you are, and why you, and a lot of people with your face are walking around town." She Steps forward, still pointing the blade at him, before continuing, "And Don't even Think about trying to play dumb, I know it's not a coincidence." She makes sure the grappling hook on her arm is perfectly visible, to show that she is ready if he tries running.

"Really?" He sighs, unimpressed. "A dagger? Not even daggers, plural, but one?" He rose, getting to his feet. "And if you don't recognize me by now, you must be new to the game." He yawned. "The name's Multiple Man. Before you think of hurting me, I'm with the Repentant now- We're UN. You'd have SHIELD on your ass before you could say 'Whoops.' " He smiled. "I'm checking out Jump City for my boss. Who, coincidently, is another me. He's checking it out for HIS boss."

During the conversion Vera lowers her baton, but keeps the blade on him, not trusting him at all.
She interjects as soon he finishes his introduction. "So you're the lap dog of the lap dog" she says condescendingly, shaking her head unimpressed, "And what does His Boss want here? What interest would the Repentant have here?" There is notable disgust in her voice as she brings up the Repentant. 'A group of villains who now parade around as heroes, Given Amnesty and freedom to act as they wish' in Vera's mind. How people think this is a good idea is beyond her, but then again she never was taught to understand the Politics of a situation.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:"Really?" He sighs, unimpressed. "A dagger? Not even daggers, plural, but one?" He rose, getting to his feet. "And if you don't recognize me by now, you must be new to the game." He yawned. "The name's Multiple Man. Before you think of hurting me, I'm with the Repentant now- We're UN. You'd have SHIELD on your ass before you could say 'Whoops.' " He smiled. "I'm checking out Jump City for my boss. Who, coincidently, is another me. He's checking it out for HIS boss."

During the conversion Vera lowers her baton, but keeps the blade on him, not trusting him at all.
She interjects as soon he finishes his introduction. "So you're the lap dog of the lap dog" she says condescendingly, shaking her head unimpressed, "And what does His Boss want here? What interest would the Repentant have here?" There is notable disgust in her voice as she brings up the Repentant. 'A group of villains who now parade around as heroes, Given Amnesty and freedom to act as they wish' in Vera's mind. How people think this is a good idea is beyond her, but then again she never was taught to understand the Politics of a situation.

"Well... Technically, my boss is also me, so, it's only one level of lap dog." Multiple Man smirked. "Look, the Repentant's job is to protect California. It's my job to scout a city and see who the local capes are." He shrugged. "You're the first one I've seen in town, so I followed you. What do you call yourself? Knifer? Baton-Woman? Jump-Girl?" He laughed at his own joke. "And seriously- Overmind once headed up the Secret Society. You'd have to be nuts to think you could go against her." He watched her carefully to see her reaction to this, while disguising his interest as amusement.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Illica Falki wrote:During the conversion Vera lowers her baton, but keeps the blade on him, not trusting him at all.

"Well... Technically, my boss is also me, so, it's only one level of lap dog." Multiple Man smirked. "Look, the Repentant's job is to protect California. It's my job to scout a city and see who the local capes are." He shrugged. "You're the first one I've seen in town, so I followed you. What do you call yourself? Knifer? Baton-Woman? Jump-Girl?" He laughed at his own joke. "And seriously- Overmind once headed up the Secret Society. You'd have to be nuts to think you could go against her." He watched her carefully to see her reaction to this, while disguising his interest as amusement.

She puts away her baton, only to take out her second dagger. Now this guy is starting to annoy her. "Well Don't Follow Me" She shouts with an increasingly hostile tone. She doesn't even bother responding to him asking her name or his joking, but she does respond to the last comment. "All the more reason not to Trust her, Or You, it is disgusting that anyone lets Any of you walk the streets with any freedom, Never mind claim to Protect people!" She flips the second dagger around, and hold grips the blade, it will not take much more to piss her off.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:"Well... Technically, my boss is also me, so, it's only one level of lap dog." Multiple Man smirked. "Look, the Repentant's job is to protect California. It's my job to scout a city and see who the local capes are." He shrugged. "You're the first one I've seen in town, so I followed you. What do you call yourself? Knifer? Baton-Woman? Jump-Girl?" He laughed at his own joke. "And seriously- Overmind once headed up the Secret Society. You'd have to be nuts to think you could go against her." He watched her carefully to see her reaction to this, while disguising his interest as amusement.

She puts away her baton, only to take out her second dagger. Now this guy is starting to annoy her. "Well Don't Follow Me" She shouts with an increasingly hostile tone. She doesn't even bother responding to him asking her name or his joking, but she does respond to the last comment. "All the more reason not to Trust her, Or You, it is disgusting that anyone lets Any of you walk the streets with any freedom, Never mind claim to Protect people!" She flips the second dagger around, and hold grips the blade, it will not take much more to piss her off.

Multiple Man frowned, before duplicating himself twice. The other two Multiple Men simply stood beside him. The first one began talking again. "You know, not everything is black and white, girl. Trust?" He scoffed. "You really are new to the business. Nobody trusts anybody here. We pretend to- Long enough to stab them in the back or get stabbed. You think the Avengers don't dread the day they fall apart? You think Batman and Superman don't have plans to take down everyone in the League? There's no trust in this business. Only alliances. And somehow, girl, I don't think you're going to be too good at making them." He shook his head and reabsorbed his duplicates, simply turning around and walking away. "You're not even worth the trouble."

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Illica Falki wrote:She puts away her baton, only to take out her second dagger. Now this guy is starting to annoy her. "Well Don't Follow Me" She shouts with an increasingly hostile tone. She doesn't even bother responding to him asking her name or his joking, but she does respond to the last comment. "All the more reason not to Trust her, Or You, it is disgusting that anyone lets Any of you walk the streets with any freedom, Never mind claim to Protect people!" She flips the second dagger around, and hold grips the blade, it will not take much more to piss her off.

Multiple Man frowned, before duplicating himself twice. The other two Multiple Men simply stood beside him. The first one began talking again. "You know, not everything is black and white, girl. Trust?" He scoffed. "You really are new to the business. Nobody trusts anybody here. We pretend to- Long enough to stab them in the back or get stabbed. You think the Avengers don't dread the day they fall apart? You think Batman and Superman don't have plans to take down everyone in the League? There's no trust in this business. Only alliances. And somehow, girl, I don't think you're going to be too good at making them." He shook his head and reabsorbed his duplicates, simply turning around and walking away. "You're not even worth the trouble."

She doesn't let him get far, before firing the grappling hook on her wrist into his back, In her other hand she throws her dagger at his shoulder. She charges towards him, replacing the dagger she threw with her Baton. She starts prepping a swing with the other dagger as soon as she gets close enough, keeping the baton to block any attack he might throw at her first. He has royally pissed her off, and she is not going to let him get out of this easily.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:45 am

Tomia wrote:Mars
Mars saw Xyria fall from the railing and she was moving away from the mattress. He doubted she'd be hurt if she fell, but he was still expected to catch her. So he ran a few steps and tried to grab Xyria but she was far too heavy for Mars who was as strong as an average human. He fell down under Xyria's wait and even though he broke her fall. He hit the ground hard, landing face first on the ground.

Xyri tried her best to react fast enough to stop Mars from being hurt for her clumsyness, She frowned, picking Mars up, very easily. "I am very sorry...." She paused to remember his name, but jsut gave up and decided to nickname him instead. "Scarface." It worked. He had a scar, and it was on his face. Xyri did not realise that this name might have other connotations or that he might not like it, so she was quite pleased with the nickname. "Do you require first aid? Humans can't heal on their own right?"

Tomia wrote:Rocket
"You ask why I do not show typical displays of emotion common to American culture such as arm waving, smiling, or other such movements? My internal systems can replicate and process emotion, but unlike sentient life, I do not feel things as it is commonly understood. Rather my emotions are based on logical and cultural responses that I have been programmed with. Though I feel things in a philisopical sense, I don't actually have physical reactions to emotions like organic life forms would."

John Morgan
John heard Hannah's question about how they'd get there and gave a small smile. "Well, I figure walking to Florida won't much fun. So I decided to call for my private jet. It'll get us there in an hour or two. Now, we should back to where ever you all are staying to get your stuff. I'll probably need to stop home as well if we're going to stay the night."

Hannah might have actually been the voice of caution and questioned why they were showing someone who shortly had been a completely stranger to them, but she couldn't help but be too swept up in the excitment to do anything about it. She was always a massive kid at heat, perhaps because she had never had a real childhood. nor had she ever really been given too much of a chance to grow up and mature yet. So the idea of going to disneyland, staying the night on a private jet was enough to render her completely unable to question John and instead so excited she had to resist the urge to squee. She was so very, very happy, that she couldn't possible imagine any way this could go wrong. At all. Which meant it probably would.

"We should get going now then!" She annouced quite a bit more loudly than she should have, a high pitched shout that could have grated even on the least sensitive of ears.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 am

The Starlight wrote:Valancy: Join my crew. We have awesome metalz

Del bit her lip and mulled it over. The JQ's could handle themselves, that was for sure, but HYDRA was still powerful. She took a minute to run through their accomplishments and was impressed. Naja was a heavy hitter and a Green Lantern was useful. But what about the other's in the tower. Del pulled up schematics of the building and already was calculating the success rates of various plans that would end in everyone in it being dead. Soon she realized what she was doing and ended the process. You can't do that, she thought, damn the old habits, you need to change. Finally she decided Val was right. She needed time to do repairs and HYDRA would get her if she didn't find a place to hole up for a bit. "You're right, I'll go with you. I can figure out repairs once we get there." she said. Just don't expect me to stay, she thought, too many people could die.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:10 am

Charmera wrote:snip

"It's fine, really, it is." Jamal said as he watched Aru bow in front of him. "Honestly, I had a feeling the situation was something like that. You're entirely right -- any intelligent race's government would know that a small force like that wouldn't be able to do anything to Earth. It also isn't really that uncommon for me to butt heads against a renegade group, so I've learned to be patient with these things and not jump to conclusions."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:snip

"Yes. I am a space cop." Jamal simply stated. "In any case, I'm able to track the ships that managed to flee, and I captured the soldiers who tried to escape on foot. Maybe you could find out what specific group they belong to or something." He mentioned to Aru.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:29 am

Mars
Mars felt himself being lifted up by Xyri, he wasn't hurt too badly just bruised and would probably be sore tomorrow. His pride was hurt more than anything, and he then heard Xyri call him Scarface. "I'm fine, and don't call me that. It's not funny." He told her seriously, forcing himself out of her grip. He had gotten the scar from a workshop accident when he was 5. It wasn't too bad, but he was self conscious about it. He walked off to the side in a huff. "I told you this exercise is stupid. This isn't helping us at all." He said indignantly to Elena.

John Morgan
John winced a little at Hannah's harsh scream, but was happy that she seemed to be happy. "Well, we should probably head by your place first, then we can have the plane meet us at my penthouse." He then remembered the brothers standing behind Hannah and he turned back to the Grimm sisters. "Should we invite the boys over there? It's up to you all, because you seem to know them a bit better than I do." He said to them, awaiting their decision.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:47 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:It is no small thing to end the life of another. You must be willing to sacrifice your soul- Perhaps your very life- And watch their eyes slowly dim, their body slowly wither away into nothingness before you. Nobody can kill a man and come out unchanged. It breaks you, in such a way that nothing else does. It shatters something irreparably, transforms you into something else entirely. To kill one is to kill yourself, and from the death of two, a third rises from the ashes, inhabiting your body. A killer. See, that's why Heroes are so hesitant to kill- They know that if they do, they die. And nobody, not even them, can ensure that what replaces them isn't a Monster.

No More Heroes - Scorched Earth, part 2.
Wakanda- Once the gleaming jewel of the world, now a shattered crown atop a broken head. Dust caked every surface, the grim macabre of grey and black interrupted only by streaks of brilliant crimson. Very few would notice three solitary figures wandering through the debris- Fewer still would think that they could possibly be responsible for the destruction and death that now permeated this once vibrant city. None would try and stop Henry Pym, the Scientist Supreme- The Juggernaut and the Nuke were far larger problems. One by one, the reformed Heroes of Earth and their new followers fell. The two human weapons would be defeated, eventually, and most of the fallen would not perish.

Enough would, though. Enough would die to destroy the illusions of grandeur that they had developed here in Wakanda. Enough would die to make them need to retreat and lick their wounds, only to find there was nowhere to go- Nowhere safe from the Equation.

"Behind you, Stark!" Bruce Wayne called out, leaping over the Prodigy, throwing him off balance long enough to prevent him from killing Tony Stark.
"Right, yep, got him-" Iron Man replied, quickly turning around and preparing to blast Prodigy. Unfortunately, his suit was not nearly as advanced as his muscle memory was used to- He was forced to rebuild it from scratch after being given his memories back. He wasn't prepared for Prodigy blasting him with mystical energy, knocking him to the ground. "Nope, don't got him, don't got him!" He called out as he crashed into the ground. "I'm good- I'm still good." He groaned.
Batman shook his head. "He's too powerful- All of our heavy hitters are out right now, and won't get back in time. We need to pull out!"

"That's a negative, Bats." Peter Parker scowled, held aloft by modified versions of Doc Ock's tentacles from the old world. "I'm here." He raised his real fists, each of which wore modified and streamlined versions of Electro's gloves, and began firing at Prodigy. Meanwhile, each of the 6 arms not holding him aloft (which only two were) began attempting to hit Prodigy, occasionally holding goblin bombs. After regaining his memories of his days as Spider-Man, Parker realized he couldn't go back to being Spider-Man, not without his powers. As such, he used his superior intellect to replicate the iconic weapons of his greatest foes. Now calling himself Pinnacle, he wore a suit similar to his original spider-man suit.

"I designed the original Prodigy suit, Gilmore." Pinnacle scowled. "It may be altered, but I still know it better than you ever will." Prodigy cursed, barely dodging another electric strike before being slammed into the ground by one of the adamantium tentacles. "I know every facet, every crease in that suit, Gilmore." Three tentacles struck him at once, sending him spinning into the perimeter wall. Prodigy coughed, rising slowly, his fists glowing with arcane might. The rage in his eyes was matched only by the rage in the eyes of the Pinnacle. "You think you can beat me, Gilmore? You couldn't beat me as a Hero, what chance could you possibly have on the other side of the line?" He was struck back through the perimeter wall by an explosion from a goblin bomb. Around him, dust and debris from the wall piled. Blood dripped down his lip, visible underneath his torn mask.

"What are you.. Going to do, huh?" Prodigy spit blood out. "Kill me? We both know you "Heroes" don't do that."

Pinnacle paused. "Spider-Man spent years holding back- Making sure he didn't kill anybody. Peter Parker then spent fifteen years living in a war zone, unable to do a damn thing as Atlanteans and Immortals destroyed his home. Pinnacle? Pinnacle is going to make sure it never happens again." He lowered himself to the ground in front of the Prodigy, raising all six of his adamantium tentacles in front of him, aiming them at Prodigy's heart. Each pincer came to a point and began to lower itself.

"Everything went to Hell because we Heroes refused to kill. In our world- Maybe we had a chance, in the end. Maybe we would've eventually come on top. But here? No- No, here we were doomed from the start. We were killed before we even drew our swords. Now that we finally have our chance to take it back, we can't let that go. You're just the first, Gilmore. I am the Pinnacle of the Heroes- And I will end you all."

"We need to pull out!" The Batman scowled at Pinnacle's bravado, continuing to fight despite being ordered to retreat. "Everyone who can still listen- We don't have enough heavy hitters here to take out the Juggernaut. We need to retreat to the Palace and protect it. These two are a distraction- Wakanda is being destroyed."

"What?" Miss Martian turned towards the city. "No!" Her green skin seemed to pale in her shock, tears beginning to fill her eyes. Wakanda had been her only true home- After Mars was extinguished. While she was distracted, the Juggernaut grabbed her cape and ripped her out of the sky, launching her towards Artemis and the Green Arrow, who had been watching the battle nearby, looking for a shot. Knocking all three out, the Juggernaut laughed.

"You think you can defeat the Juggernaut? I'm unstoppable!" He brought his fists down onto the ground, knocking everybody back.

"We've lost the wall. The Palace! Now!" Batman barked, looking around to find Pinnacle.

A translucent green form rose from a nearby pile of rubble an arm pointed in the direction of the Juggernaut. "I am M'gann M'orzz of Mars. You have attacked my home, butchered my family, and destroyed any remnant of normality that I clung so hard to. For that, you will-"
Suddenly, Miss Martian screamed in utter agony as a pillar of fire descended from the heavens. The screams of shock from her allies slowly turned into stares of fear as her agony shifted into ominous laughter.
"So... This is what they hid away all these years." Her voice was distorted, powerful beyond measure. She held the appearance, those around her saw as the pillar slowly burned itself out, of the fabled Burning Martians- The primordial race of evil and destruction that gave birth to the Green and White Martians of today. At the same time, however, the wings protruding from her back told those who knew of its power that Miss Martian now bore the Phoenix within her. She turned towards the Juggernaut. "I will come back for you. First... I have some old business to take care of." With that, she was gone, a trail of fire leading far away from the Earth.

The natural state of the world is Chaos. Order is a temporary measure- A brief state of logic in a sea of madness made physical. For a time, those in a certain world, hidden at the edge of the Omniverse, shrouded by that which Never Was and entrenched by Chaos made mortal, believed that they had escaped that which permeated their existence. The measure of their ignorance is eternal, their arrogance unmatched. Land, Sea, and Sky. On each was born Retribution made mortal. On the Land, the brightest warrior of the Light was turned to Darkness. In the Sea, brotherhood was turned to Blood. In the Sky, beings of power beyond measure simply ceased to exist.

Once, there were No More Heroes.
Now, there is Nothing.

Nothing, part 1 - Scorched Earth
The Panther looked upon his city of metal and light, seeing naught but dust and darkness. He had long known this day would come- That there would be a reckoning for having so much power in one place. It was inevitable- In the world before the Scarlet Witch and the world after. He just didn't think it would be so soon.

"We must go down there, dear." The Goddess walked up next to him. "They failed. The Wall is destroyed, and our streets run red with blood."
"I should have denied them stay here." The Panther did not turn. "They assured us they could protect us, but I knew better."
"Could you really have said no?" The Goddess sighed. "You take the man who dares to break the stones of Wakanda. I will take the man who destroyed our wall."
"Have you activated the Beacon?"
"Yes. Though somehow I doubt any will be here in time to help us." The Goddess admitted.
"Some are faster than light itself- And yet I fear you are right." The Panther shook his head. "Agreed, then. Whoever defeats theirs first gets to make the other preside over court for the next year."
The Goddess laughed wearily. "You always have to make everything into a contest, don't you, my husband?"
"If I do not, I may forget that one of us might not always be the victor." He replied, before leaping out the window.
The Goddess rolled her eyes as she floated out the same window, not moving from her stance.

The Juggernaut finally reached the area he had began, finishing the circle and destroying the entire wall. There was resistance, around the middle- But none of the fights he was really looking forward too. He looked around, and saw the mass of Heroes from before retreating to the Palace. He smirked and turned, bracing himself before he began to run.
"Going somewhere, Juggernaut?" He turned around as quickly as he could in his lumbering form, only to be blasted backwards. Off his feet for the first time in the night, no longer able to go after his prey, and blasted aside by a mere one person, only one thought went through his head. That... Actually hurt. Slowly pulling himself out of the rubble of the house he had landed in, he began smile ominously. Finally. The Goddess of Africa stood before him- One of the single most powerful beings on the planet. He would cement his reputation forever by ripping her in half, just as he had her precious city.

"Not at all, Goddess. And from now on- Neither are you!" He roared as he charged forward, straight at her.
The Goddess simply laughed, floating upwards without even moving her legs. "Is that the best you can do, Marko? In the Old World, you were so much more of a threat." Her eyes began to glow blue. "Then again, I was far less of one." Without so much as moving, the Juggernaut was struck with the power of seven lightning bolts at once, each one so powerful they could individually obliterate an entire city block if not directed by the Goddess' skill.

The Juggernaut's mind was overloaded with pain, and he woke up almost ten seconds later to the Goddess standing over him, watching him carefully, and his body feeling aflame with agony. He screamed in rage and pain, slowly rising and gritting his teeth. The Goddess rolled her eyes. "Why are you getting up, Marko? You are weak, compared to me."

He began to laugh. "You don't... Understand the power of Cyttorak." Even as he rose, his pain diminished until it was nothing, his skin reforming. "Nothing can stop the Juggernaut." He braced himself, even as the Goddess rose once more, evading his attack before he even made it. He smirked, launching himself into the air and grabbing the surprised Goddess around the waist. "When I'm working for someone, doing their bidding, I'm weaker." The Goddess summoned several bolts of lightning down on the two of them, as strong as before. When she saw she hadn't affected him in the slightest, she paled.

"This isn't-" She was interrupted by the Juggernaut throwing her into another building- And through it. She caused a crater to form in the wall of the next building, falling to her knees after the impact. "You're not this powerful in this world!"

The Juggernaut rolled his eyes. "Pym was right. Trophy really did drive you crazy." He raised his foot, slamming it onto her skull. "The Juggernaut gets stronger when he's being greedy in any world." He smirked, looking once more towards the Palace. He hardly noticed as rain began to patter against his armor, washing away the blood of a Goddess.

The Panther leapt from the window, leaving with an ominous reminder for his wife- And himself. He could never forget that they didn't always win. He had seen what happened to those that did. He looked around his city, easily able to see where Nuke was from the path of destruction he had caused.

He jumped from rooftop to rooftop, gliding through the night as though he were a shadow. His claws, made of nearly pure anti-metal, were also among the sharpest weapons in the world. They could pierce even the skin of a Kryptonian- If Kandor ever resurfaced in this world. When he arrived at Nuke's path of destruction, he called out. "Frank Simpson. I don't know your story in this world. But no matter your new strength, I am still a better fighter than you. Face me if you dare." He then turned, fleeing as fast as he could towards the forest. I have to take this fight out of Wakanda.

Nuke scowled. What little mind he had left told him this- Nothing could beat him. This so-called King was a joke. And so he followed, leaping into the air with ease and coming down hard on his fist, creating a crater where the Panther had been half a second before. Dammit! I'm not out of the city yet The Panther scowled under his mask, flipping backwards and landing on a pile of rubble while Nuke rose from his attack. T'Challa lashed out, striking towards Nuke's neck, only to be stopped by his arm. His claws went inches deep into the skin, causing Nuke to scream in rage and slam against the Panther with his other arm. The Panther struck a tree, barely landing on his feet.

Nuke's blood dripped slowly as the two stared each other down, each waiting for an opening. To the Panther, it was chess- To the Nuke, it was a series of coin flips. And as it turns out, Tails comes up a lot more often than Checkmate. Nuke roared with rage, leaping forward with superhuman strength in his legs, propelling himself into the Panther before he could react. T'Challa desperately attempted to claw at Simpson, only to find his skin was now impenetrable. Simpson, after charging through a few trees, finally hit a tree at full force and was stopped, stunned for a moment by the blow from hitting it. The Panther used this opportunity to escape, having been protected from most of the impact by his Vibranium-mesh suit. Ripping his claws into the already-injured portion of Nuke's arm, he used Nuke's pain to his advantage and leapt out of his grasp, slamming his head against the tree in the process.

The Panther breathed heavily, retreating behind a nearby tree to watch as Nuke broke himself out of the tree, splinters in his face. When it began to rain, he sighed. She must have already won. Damn. Looks like I lost. Within moments, the rain became far heavier, allowing the Panther to use it as he might use shadows.

Nuke glared around, unable to see more than a few feet. "Where are you!" He screamed, slamming his fist into a tree. "Coward!"

"Turn around." Nuke started, spinning and slamming his fist into the air where the Panther used to be, allowing the Panther (who was now ducking beneath his arm) to kick his legs out from under him. "Good night." The Panther slammed his elbow into Nuke's face, partially crushing his nose before he gained invulnerability again. "Dammit!" He leapt back before Nuke's inevitable retribution.

Now simply mindless in his pain and rage, Nuke charged forward, a flurry of strikes and punches, so rapid and strong it left few openings. The Panther leapt into the air once more, opting to drop directly onto Nuke to strike his one permanent weak spot- His eyes. He hardly even felt it as his claws pierced the eyes of his opponent. After his vision was disabled, it was easy for the Panther to dodge the many, undirected strikes and incapacitate Nuke.

"In Wakanda, the King is Judge, Jury, and Executioner." He stated coldly, standing above his opponents battered body in the heavy rain. "And I pronounce you... Guilty." He brought his claw down onto Nuke's throat, preventing Nuke from ever again unleashing his onslaught on the world.

When Batman and the rest of the Heroes finally arrived at the Palace, Batman immediately began organization. "Everyone, you know your strengths- Front line to the entrance, Second line behind them, with supporters behind them. Ranged slightly further. Wilson, Dinah, with me. We need to get the High-and-Mighty into the fight. And someone figure out what the Hell happened to Miss Martian." He scowled. Captain America and the Canary glanced at each other before following him as the rest organized and prepared for the hardest fight of their lives. Batman and his team had already entered the Palace when the first lightning bolts went off.

"Hello, Wayne." Pym smirked as Batman entered the room. He sat on the Panther's throne, with the Warden and Penitentiary beside him. "Nice to meet you."
Batman scowled as both Captain America and Black Canary stared at him incredulously. He's a Wayne? "Pym. I had plans for a lot of different versions of you I expected to meet in this new world. But sadistic destroyer? Not exactly high on my list."
Pym rolled his eyes. "Insane. Utterly crazy. Trophy really did a number on you, Wayne. Really, dressing as a Bat at night?"
Batman was about to reply when he noticed Layla out of the corner of his eye, hiding behind a pillar and ready to come out. He subtly shook his head, so Equation wouldn't notice.
Equation scowled at the trio. "Tonight, this madness, this chaos ends. Walker, Astrovik- Put an end to these so-called Heroes."

Warden popped his knuckles. "Finally, something for me to hit. Penitentiary, time to test out that theory you had." Penitentiary smirked, holding up his hands and- Apparently, doing nothing. As the Warden ran forward, Batman attempted to engage him to draw his attention as his allies flanked him, but quickly found his blocking wasn't nearly strong enough.

"Something's off- He shouldn't be this strong." Batman scowled, dodging several incoming hits. "Dinah-"
"On it." She ran up and began to scream, her voice physically throwing back the Warden as Batman jumped away. Meanwhile, Captain America turned towards Penitentiary, about to engage him. He was stopped by Batman being thrown across the room at him, as Warden easily got up, not even covered in the dust from the collapsed pillar. He smirked towards the Black Canary. "Oh, shit." She began to scream even louder than before, but somehow the Warden simply smirked and walked through it, albeit slower. With every footstep, a miniature crater was created where he stepped, with claw-like markings on the edges. Penitentiary, on the other hand, was beginning to exert himself. He sighed with relief when the Black Canary was headbutted by the Warden, sending her to the ground. As Captain America and Batman slowly rose, groaning, They were shocked to see him slam his fist against her head- While she wasn't dead, she was certainly very close to it.

Captain America, who had in recent times grown close (to say the least) to the Canary, screamed, tears running from his eyes, as he charged towards the Warden.
"Wilson, no!" Batman was unable to continue on as a large rock flew his way, nearly hitting him. He turned, seeing the Penitentiary smiling. "He can handle one Captain America. Me, I just wanna throw some rocks at the Bat-freak." He laughed, dropping his shield around the Warden and focusing on the Batman.
Wilson was erratic, his punches uncoordinated. The Warden laughed, blocking them all with ease, and dropping his guard.
"Mistake, freak-show." Wilson suddenly hardened, the tears vanishing in an instant. "It ain't that easy." He slammed his shield against the Warden, knocking him back. "You want to see what really happens when you take out a Super-Hero's girlfriend?" He scowled as used the (albeit blunt) edge of the shield to cut off Warden's hand. Batman, still busy with Penitentiary, was distracted for a moment by Warden's screams.
"Wilson! What are you-" He was hit by a rock, forcing him to focus once again on his foe. Dammit!
"What happens when you destroy the city a Super-Hero loves?" He slammed the shield against Warden's face, crushing his nose. By now, the Warden was already unconscious from his pain. "What happens when you-" He stopped, staring at what he was doing. "Shit." He turned quickly, just in time to receive a rock in the jaw from Penitentiary. Scowling and rubbing his jaw, he rushed forward with his shield up, easily charging through the rocks and taking Penitentiary's full attention. This allowed Batman to throw several Batarangs, knocking him unconscious. This left only Pym- and Batman would see just what exactly Wilson did to Warden after the battle.
Both of them, however, were shocked to see that Pym was simply smiling. "Bravo, I must say. Splendid job." He tapped a small button on his gauntlet, opening the holster on his belt. He pulled out a single, strange looking gun. "This is called the Disabler. It's exactly what it sounds like- It disables you, taking away your willpower, independent thought, all those petty annoying thing criminals and madmen have a habit of using. It's also amazing for getting bloodwork done on mutants to reproduce their power." He laughed. "And thanks to that pretty display of yours, I know exactly how you move. I know your every action before you take it. Everybody is just a pattern, you see- And I know the Equation behind it." He aimed the gun at the duo, who quickly jumped out of the way. However, Equation simply aimed slightly ahead of Captain America, who did not see the dart until it was too late. He fell to the ground, twitching for a moment, before going limp, his eyes staring lifelessly into the ceiling. The Batman scowled, opting to retreat back to the line and recruit more Heroes. And where the hell are the King and Queen!?

When he arrived, it was a warzone. The Juggernaut was laughing as he tore through each line repeatedly, completely unaffected by anything except the Panther's claw strikes. He didn't seem to notice that, even. He quickly joined in the fray, launching several Batarangs at the Juggernaut, which each exploded on impact. "Panther! The eyes!"
Panther nodded, leaping on top of the Juggernaut and clawing his eyes, blinding him. Batman then turned. "Anyone with Earth powers! Bury him in the damn mantle! He's the Juggernaut, he'll survive!"
Several nearby Heroes nodded, raising their hands. As the Juggernaut began to sink, the Panther jumped off of him quickly, leaving him to thrash in confusion at his own fate. After it was over some of the Heroes began to cheer, when Batman called out. "It's not over yet- Dinah and Wilson are down, possibly dead. So are his goons, but Pym is still in there. And he's good. Damn good. Let's go."
The entire mass of Heroes entered the Palace cautiously, approaching the Throne slowly.

"Hello, 'Heroes'." Pym's voice rang out. "Don't try and run."
With that, the entrance was sealed by a metal gate, and the bomb that sat on the Throne became easily visible. Batman paled. "Apokolips technology! Everyone take cover!"

Dust. Screams. Shattered dreams, and broken men. This is all that was left, after the bomb went off. A lot of the Heroes were protected by shields, forcefields, or something of the like. Not enough. There was too much blood- Too many bones, too many screams. Too many botched shields, too many half protected Heroes. Corpses lined the Palace halls, and Pym was gone. The Batman looked around, broken. There was no hope in his eyes. Anyone's eyes- They were a broken people in a broken city.

Two Days Later
"Wakanda is dead, Panther!" Batman slammed his fist on the table, frustrated.
"Then I am King of the Dead, Wayne." T'Challa replied softly.
"I can get the survivors out of the city!" He argued. "We can get you somewhere to thrive- You don't even have to leave your nation, just this damn battleground!"
"This 'damn battleground' is my home, Wayne." The Panther growled. "And you are no longer welcome. None of you are. Take your so-called Heroes- and leave."
Batman stared for a moment before turning, heading outside to the waiting crowd. He looked over them, wondering how he'd break the news. He wasn't sure they could take another loss like this- So many were dead. The Goddess alone was worth a hundred Heroes. Pinnacle was MIA, and so many were killed in the explosion. There were almost a hundred of us. How are there only forty left? "Panther wants us out. We're no longer welcome in this City of the Dead."
He walked through the crowd, heading towards the exit. They followed wordlessly.

The rain still pattered down, slowly, without relent.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:26 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"So you can summon any weapon that you know exists?" He asked to male sure he understood him properly. "An adaptable warrior. Though weapons designed to hurt Kryptonians are less effective against others. Unless you have weapons that can outright cause damage to them without the need for Kryptonite or Red solar energy. Since you seem to be a weapon expert. Your job it to make sure Craig's weapons are as deadly as possible. I'll be providing enchantments." He explained. He had to make sure everyone was playing with their strengths. "Jamal. Since it appears that the Council respects you. Your job is to find out what they know about the Builders. And where we should hammer first."

"Xander. How strange," Valka said, frowning at the mention of the Builders. "I had thought them to be legends. Even of the great Library that races such as the Asgardians use speak little of them. But if the Builders have returned, then all of us are at war. I cannot bring all of my warriors with me or Asgard could come under attack once again, but I shall bring myself and some of Asgard shall come to Earth when all the preparations are made."

"Indeed, Uru is what Mjolnir is forged of. I have not seen many better a metal. I shall provide all and any that you need. The Asgardians also have energy weapons which I can summon into existence, which may be of some use to you on your ships. But come, we can talk more when we are on Earth," Valka creating a portal and stepping through it.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse