NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:48 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Kazuko Masaki & Asumar Masaki
Sigma Galli Prime Orbit

"No..." Was all that Asumar could mutter, watching as Sigma Galli Prime, the homeworld of the Human-Celestial Species, Headquarters of the Old Masaki Dynasty, and a testament to the wellbeing of the Dynasty, and even Asumar and Kazuko's birthplace was utterly destroyed with a single strike. Asumar clenched his fist up, the bangs of hair covering his eyes, his teeth bared "God Dammit all, how could they do something like this?" Asumar said with a growl, his energy fluctuating between anger and sorrow, his mind unable to comprehend the two emotions, as all he could feel was shock, to think that one superhero was capable of doing this! Asumar could hear the panicked chatter on his Command Gauntlet, and it was safe to say that almost the entire command structure of the Dynasty was cripped, the majority of the Alpha Squadron was gone, the main server was destroyed, everything was in disarray.

"We've lost contact with Alpha's Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, and Eleven!" A Robotic Voice yelled from the Comm-link.

"What is the status of Alpha's One and Twelve, are they still active at this time, do we know who struck at our command structure?!" Another voice shot back in shock, this attack was unprecedented to say the least, in one fell swoop, their entire command structure had been severed in it's entirety, with only two members of Alpha Squadron remaining active, as they were off-world at the time, saving them from the fate that the other Alpha Unit's had suffered.

"Lord Asumar has informed us that it was a preemptive strike from Earth, we are preparing our armies for immediate deployment, as soon as we arrive to that filthy dustball, we will bomb it straight to hell, regroup to Rally Point Zeta, all units." Another voice spoke into the Comm-Link, this voice coming from Alpha 01-1.

Just as Asumar was about to say something, Kazuko's distraught voice was next to speak "Don't bother..." His brother said in a disheartened tone "We've lost all the battles before they even began, all forces are to regroup to Rhen Var, establish as much defenses on that planet as possible, myself and Asumar will be there shortly, there will be a transference of power shortly." Asumar turned his head, noticing that Kazuko had joined him only a few seconds ago, looking down at the destroyed Sigma Galli Prime. Asumar saw that tears were streaming from Kazuko's eyes, and he didn't blame his brother for silently crying, If Asumar hadn't lost the ability to cry so long ago, he would have joined his brother.

Asumar quickly approached his brother and embraced him tightly, it was rare for Asumar to show such compassion to his brother, even after the day they fought against each other on Earth, Asumar still didn't show much compassion, but now? He didn't have much of a choice, his, no their homeworld had been devastated in it's entirety "Kazuko..." Asumar said quietly, both of their heads hung low on each other's shoulder as they tried to figure out if this was a dream, or if it wasn't, but their eyes didn't deceive them whatsoever "I'm sorry brother."

Kazuko moved away from Asumar, his head still hung low, his fist clenched up as well suddenly looked up towards his brother "Don't bother Asumar, what's done is done, It wasn't you who failed, it was me, who failed the entire Dynasty, I promised to keep Sigma Galli Prime safe, not only towards you, but to the Masaki Guardians, my children..." Kazuko sullenly replied as he took off flying towards Rhen Var, with Asumar following close behind, neither of them saying anything for the whole fight there.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Myrobia wrote:
Mundeo wrote:
Abyssinia Gifts

Randall looked up at the masked warlord floating in front of him. His eyes giving of an unfazed look of scrutiny. "Uh huh. I'm here looking for..." He said before looking back down at the business card still in his hand. "...a Mr. Sangyomama? No... wait, that's wrong... a Mr. Sangoma?" He gave a cocky grin and tossed the card behind him. "Oh, wait! I assume that must be you. I was expending someone..." He looked uo and down at Sangoma, rubbing his chin. "Scarier".

"INSOLENT FOOL!I am the Shadow Sangoma, dark witch doctor of the Congo, feared wizard of Ethiopia, unholy conjurer of the Serengeti.what brazen pride gives you the gaul to interfere with my machinations, arrive at my very doorstep and insult me in front of my own men.I will make you pay for your confidence with your own blood boy!" The Shadow Sangoma yelled as he spread his arms out and opened his palms to reveal two gems glowing yellow in his hands.

With a burst of energy the gems lit up and expelled great beams of light, the stored energy forced into laser-like form as it was aimed at Randall.The beams were separate at first but then they collided and joined into one larger beam of heat and power as they barreled straight at the teenager.

The thugs and Iron Jaw stood by and watched as their master unleashed his power, fully expecting him to easily destroy this young man where they had failed to do so.

The moment the Shadow Sangoma fired the beams, Randall smirked and stuck out his palm. As they barreled towards him, they would come in contact with his hand, which in turn absorbed the energy of the attack. He looked down at his now glowing hand, noticing how hot it now felt.

"Hm, I see that your attack used a vast amount of heat, concentrated into a continous beam. I think you might need to find another means of killing me, and don't try steel coffee tables"

How fortunate that the warlord used energy in that attack, if it was anything else Randall would have been nothing but a neat pile of dust now. He felt the great amounts of heat weigh down his hand, and found it best to release it all now. With a grunt, he released all of the energy back at its sender, in a similar uniform beam.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:03 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex flew into the massive beam that Asumar fired. His bright golden energy condensed into his fists. He lifted both of them above his head aiming to axe slam Asumar. Normally, he'd be using much less power, and have a taunt planned, but now he was gunning for blood as a mindless super soldier. He would be ashamed of himself had he had enough sense to feel shame. He was never a hateful person. A bit cold and stoic, but he certainly wouldn't tear someone's head off over a fight.

Fury was en route to the fight. He had to call Alex off before he killed someone in public. That would undermine everything they stood for. Even if one of them was a murderer, registration was about second chances. Many of the villains had signed up and were on the payroll. Typically for messier missions, but the idea was still there. It didn't take long for the SHIELD jet to get him there. He stepped out looking as commanding as ever. "Alright. Stand down soldier. I think they got the message. We're not here to make a mess." He said and Alex stopped fighting as he approached Asumar. "I've given you plenty of chances, alien. Here's one more. If you don't surrender. I can't stop what's going to happen next. I mean that literally. I'm trying to save your life, and give your son a real life on this planet. Trust me, I'm trying to keep this planet safe. It's my job. And since you're on this planet too. That includes you. Don't make this difficult."

Naja

Kylie volunteered to help them too? That made her feel a bit better about their odds. "The good news is, we're registered. So he won't fight until we start it. Katie, how long do you think it'll take to rewire his brain? We can buy you... A minute? I think." She said and thought about it. "How close do you have to be?"

"Depends. I don't nessecarily need to be too close. I just need to be able to see him." She explained. "There is... One way I could be certain to rewire his brain, but that would involve having to touch him and then send my electron self within his nervous system. I could perform all ther alterations in peace then BUT." She held up a hand. "That's potentially more dangerous, as not only do I have to get close enough to touch him, but it also could be more complicated once I get in. I won't have a birds eye view of his brain, basically and I might get lost in there."

"So there's the safer but longer way, and the risky but potentially more efficient way." Latie remarked, then turned to Cora, frowning. "Are... Are you sure Cora? Alex is pretty powerful and... He won't be holding back. You might get hurt..."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex flew into the massive beam that Asumar fired. His bright golden energy condensed into his fists. He lifted both of them above his head aiming to axe slam Asumar. Normally, he'd be using much less power, and have a taunt planned, but now he was gunning for blood as a mindless super soldier. He would be ashamed of himself had he had enough sense to feel shame. He was never a hateful person. A bit cold and stoic, but he certainly wouldn't tear someone's head off over a fight.

Fury was en route to the fight. He had to call Alex off before he killed someone in public. That would undermine everything they stood for. Even if one of them was a murderer, registration was about second chances. Many of the villains had signed up and were on the payroll. Typically for messier missions, but the idea was still there. It didn't take long for the SHIELD jet to get him there. He stepped out looking as commanding as ever. "Alright. Stand down soldier. I think they got the message. We're not here to make a mess." He said and Alex stopped fighting as he approached Asumar. "I've given you plenty of chances, alien. Here's one more. If you don't surrender. I can't stop what's going to happen next. I mean that literally. I'm trying to save your life, and give your son a real life on this planet. Trust me, I'm trying to keep this planet safe. It's my job. And since you're on this planet too. That includes you. Don't make this difficult."

Naja

Kylie volunteered to help them too? That made her feel a bit better about their odds. "The good news is, we're registered. So he won't fight until we start it. Katie, how long do you think it'll take to rewire his brain? We can buy you... A minute? I think." She said and thought about it. "How close do you have to be?"

"Depends. I don't nessecarily need to be too close. I just need to be able to see him." She explained. "There is... One way I could be certain to rewire his brain, but that would involve having to touch him and then send my electron self within his nervous system. I could perform all ther alterations in peace then BUT." She held up a hand. "That's potentially more dangerous, as not only do I have to get close enough to touch him, but it also could be more complicated once I get in. I won't have a birds eye view of his brain, basically and I might get lost in there."

"So there's the safer but longer way, and the risky but potentially more efficient way." Latie remarked, then turned to Cora, frowning. "Are... Are you sure Cora? Alex is pretty powerful and... He won't be holding back. You might get hurt..."

Cora heard Katie's question and knew what she was worried about. She took Katie's hand and looked into her eyes. "Katie, I can't let you go off without me. I don't want you to get hurt either. I know your worried, and I really appreciate that. But I have to come with you, I care about you just as much as you care about me. I won't take unnecessary risk though, I promise." Cora said to Katie, hoping she had convinced her. She knew after what Katie had been through it was very reasonable for her to be worried about Cora, and if Katie really insisted upon it, she would reluctantly stay behind, but she was as worried about Katie as Katie was about her.

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Mundeo wrote:The moment the Shadow Sangoma fired the beams, Randall smirked and stuck out his palm. As they barreled towards him, they would come in contact with his hand, which in turn absorbed the energy of the attack. He looked down at his now glowing hand, noticing how hot it now felt.

"Hm, I see that your attack used a vast amount of heat, concentrated into a continous beam. I think you might need to find another means of killing me, and don't try steel coffee tables"

How fortunate that the warlord used energy in that attack, if it was anything else Randall would have been nothing but a neat pile of dust now. He felt the great amounts of heat weigh down his hand, and found it best to release it all now. With a grunt, he released all of the energy back at its sender, in a similar uniform beam.

"BAH!" The Shadow Sangoma was caught unaware as his own beams of energy being absorbed and redirected at him.

He had anticipated that this overzealous and nosy teenager would simply been vaporized by the beams, but instead he manipulated the energy within them and fired a similar but slightly less potent response back at the sorcerer.The beams barreled back at him, causing the thugs and Iron Jaw to run to the sides of the building or back into the store for cover from the destructive force coming at them.

The Shadow Sangoma braced himself for the hit and chanted a protective spell, creating a hastily constituted barrier of magic in front of him.It was barley taller than him and not wide enough to cover his minions, but he didn't particularly care what happened to the pawns in the first place so he was not to concerned.

The blast hit the barrier, causing a hairline fracture and then a full on crack before the barrier gave way after absorbing the brunt blast.The Sangoma was pushed back a foot or so, but two of the thugs that had been caught in the blast were throw a good ten feet through the large glass windows where the store had displayed its African vases and pottery.These two smashed through the glass and the vases and landed somewhere in the back of the store.

"Not as weak as I took you for boy, don't worry though I may not scare you much but I will teach you why they fear me soon." He mumbled a few words and gripped another diamond from the leather sack he carried on his trousers.

The diamond erupted not with a beam like the last two had but instead a ghastly green form of a ghost-like demon pulled itself from the diamond and roared its freedom cry as it followed his unheard commands.Its hands becoming corporal and physically capable of harming a mortal as it swung at Randall with its muscled arms.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah winced and looked back as she saw the shadow chains break down one by one, her eyes widening as she feared for both the children's lives and her little sister's innocence. She turned back to the three boys in the alley, her stare undoubtedly conveying the urgency of the situation. Hearing the oldest boy's comment, she frowned. They might've reminded her of herself and her sisters when they were younger, but she was fairly certain that she'd never been this much of a prick. Either way, there were more important things to worry about, and so, like the two older boys, she too looked at the little kid, Jonathan, feeling relieved and also admiring him when he moved to give the teddy bear back, saying that it was not his.

The pale woman shushed the two brothers, and then walked with Jonathan towards Hanah, both to further calm her sister and to keep her from hurting the boy if something went awry. It seemed that Samantha had the same idea, and spoke to the boy, explaining why the wolf girl had become so violent all of the sudden, before turning to Hanah and attempting to get her to come back to her senses. Seeing this, Sarah too approached and placed her arms around Hanah's waist, awkwardly hugging the hulking werewolf as Samantha held her hand.

Instead of saying anything, she started singing an old lullaby that she used to sing to put her sisters to sleep, in hopes that it would finally turn Hanah back. It was evident that she was already hesitating to hurt anyone, so that was all she could do. It was up to Hanah and Jonathan now.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

There was a bright explosion that expanded for miles in the black void of space, which would have annihilated anything, had there been anything to annihilate.

But when the light faded away, there was, at the very center of the sphere that the explosion had been, a sphere of absolute flames, spinning very rapidly as if forming some sort of barrier, and indeed, an unbreakable barrier they had formed. Of the massive ammount of energy that was released when the sword of The One Below All exploded, none of it was able to do so much as touch Asra before being consumed by the absolute fire around him.

After emerging from his burning cocoon, the Blazeborn beat his wings once, and sent forth a massive wave of mundane fire that washed over the planet below him, leaving it barren and devoid of life, turning it into little more than a cooked stone, a glorified asteroid. After that, he surged forth towards the place where his cowardly enemy had fled. He cared not for who he was or what his purpose was for attacking him, but if The One Below All had power that nearly matched his own, then the Ashbringer sought to learn more about it, so he could judge if stealing such power would aid him in his purpose.

Catching up to The One Below All, the corrupted Rainborn pointed his sword at the opponent, and suddenly, an enormous serpent constructed with corrupting fire surged forth, homing in on the fleeing warrior.

The Starlight wrote:---

Hearing about the situation, Etla, who was standing there along with Ihra and Mayla, turned to the former and nodded at her. "Let's go, sis." She said to the red-haired Rainborn, before snapping her fingers, summoning her crimson and silver armor. Her horned shoulderplates seemed to shift position and begin sliding up, until they converged around her head, forming into the same horned helmet that she had worn during her fight against Thaddeus Ross.

Now clad in her gear, she held out her armored hand in front of her, and her gilded greatsword appeared before her. She then began walking after Mayla and Craig, briefly looking back at the facility they were leaving, beyond which some man in a brown suit was fighting a bunch of soldiers who had come to recapture Craig. She frowned bitterly at the thought of such a thing happening, and the grip on her blade tightened. She wanted nothing more than to make them stop bothering him, and she knew that if she were to let herself loose upon those soldiers, she could easily annihilate them all in instants... but she restrained herself. "Craig wouldn't want that." She told herself as she continued walking towards the treeline.

"But if they touch him..."

Hanah and the child's eyes were still locked, and slowly the curtains of red were falling and Hannah was coming back to the fore. She looked around, seeing for the first time. She saw her sisters, hearing a lullaby she had heard so many times when she was young. She noticed jonnathan. Her big hands reaching out to him and he flinched. She paused, then reached out slower, gently bringing him into the embrace. She shrank slowly, returning to her normal form. She swayed slightly, and James rushed over to help balance her.

"Hey bro, wasn't I righ-"

"Shut up Harvey." He spoke. Then took the eddy from Jon and passed it to Hanah. "There. Teddy is back." He stretched out a hand, for shaking. Hanah looked at it."we cool now?"

She nodded, then shook it. "We cool." She said. "Sorry about-"

"it's fine."

She turns to her sisters, holdings Teddy close. "Sorry for scaring you guys."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Mundeo wrote:-snip-

After receiving the transmission from Tony Stark, Agent Blue quickly set up a meeting with the President of Italy. After determining exactly who she was, the President was able to make time to meet with her within the hour.

"So what brings you here Agent Blue?" asked the president, "We have the rallying up of supers under control here in Italy. We had very few supers here anyway, and most of them just fled the country when the law was passed, so we had very little work to do." "I'm not here to assist in Italy's enforcement of the registration act," replied Agent Blue, "In case you've forgotten, it was explained at the last UN summit that I would be responsible for infiltrating the countries who were not a part of the UN." "Oh yes," he replied, "I do remember that." "As you obviously know," she continued, "The Vatican City, although an observer, is not a member of the UN yet operates independently." "Yes I am aware of that," replied the president, "So I assume you are here to notify me that you will be entering the Vatican?" "No sir," she said, "I've already infiltrated the Vatican. I'm here to notify you that the Italian supers did not flee the country per say, they fled into the Vatican."

"Well they still have to register don't they?" asked the president, "I mean, doesn't UN law essentially apply to the whole world?" "Unfortunately we didn't think through that too much," she answered, "The non-member states are small and most don't even have an supers living there. The UN kinda just overlooked them." "Well if the Italian supers want to go live in the Vatican for the rest of their lives then I say let them," said the president. "The problem is Mr. President," Agent Blue replied, "The Italian supers are not the only ones in the Vatican. Several hundred supers from all over the world have gathered there. The likely-hood that they will remain there forever is very low. In fact, they appeared to be preparing themselves for battle. If they organize a rebellion there and attack, your capitol will fall easily." "What do you propose?" asked the president.

"I've already talked with Tony Stark," she said, "He wanted me to get things straight with you before doing anything because invading the Vatican doesn't look good to the public eye." "Well the public wanted this law passed so now they need to sit back and let us enforce it!" exclaimed the president, "Tell Stark to get an invasion force of supers ready to fight along side the Italian military! I want this dealt within the next few days." "Understood sir," she replied.

Transmission sent to Avengers tower

This message is from Agent Blue of SHIELD and is to be brought to the attention of Tony Stark immediately. The President of Italy is eager to deal with the Vatican as soon as possible. His military is preparing for invasion but obviously needs support from some registered supers. The Vatican will likely become aware of the situation before we strike and may choose to strike first, which is very dangerous considering the capitol's proximity to the Vatican city. So please send supers as soon as possible. I'll be ready to assist in the battle as soon as your supers arrive.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Kazuko Masaki & Asumar Masaki
Rhen Var, The Citadel
A Brothers Bond

Asumar quietly approached Kazuko, who stood on the balcony of the Citadel, they were lucky that Contingency Plans were in place for the destruction of Sigma Galli Prime, In the event that said planet was destroyed, Rhen Var would become the active capital of the Old Masaki Dynasty. The minute they had arrived at Rhen Var, almost every fleet had formed a defensive perimeter around the entire planet, assuring that nothing unauthorized would reach the planet, luckily there were secondary servers that would help keep the bulk of the Dynasties armies active and able to respond to any threats that were made to the now damaged Masaki Dynasty. Kazuko stood at the balcony, his eyes closed, allowing the cold wind to hit him full force "Brother?" Asumar asked, noticing at how Kazuko opened his eyes, but didn't turn to face Asumar "Did you call for me brother?"

It was then that Kazuko turned to Asumar, a small smile on his face as he grabbed hold of Asumar's shoulder "Yes brother, I did indeed call for you..." Asumar could tell that Kazuko was still getting used to the destruction of Sigma Galli Prime, he knew that mentally, Kazuko was still mourning the loss of the very planet that they were raised on, the planet that they lived most of their lives on, Asumar couldn't blame his brother for the depression whatsoever "I've been thinking for some time now Asumar, and I've noticed at how our capability to external threats has been lacking, we do not have the Militaristic Might we once had, instead of nation's we've had to worry about, there are now superheroes to worry about, and we have yet to be ready to respond to their threats properly."

Asumar's left eyebrow arched up, what was Kazuko getting to, and why was he saying this just now? Was it because the destruction of Sigma Galli Prime had given Kazuko the wake up call of his life? Asumar predicted that at the current rate that their Military Tech was going, there was no way that they could ever respond to the threat of superhuman activity "What in the world are you going on about Kazuko, we've known this for years now and yet we've done nothing about it, our political power is great in this area, but our Military Power is stagnating, so what do you suppose we do?" Asumar asked in a stoic voice.

Kazuko let out a sigh, staring out into the sunset, watching as it slowly began to fall under the majestic Snow-Capped mountains of Rhen Var "What I'm about to say Asumar will shock you," Kazuko moved himself off the bar that supported his arms "But I feel that my time has finally come, the time for the Dynasty to find someone else to lead them through these trying times, my actions have done nothing but assure the destruction of our homeworld." Kazuko put his hands on Asumar's shoulders "Asumar, I'm asking if you will take charge of the Old Masaki Dynasty, as it's second Grand Warlord, to protect it against the dangers that I put it in, to fix the mistakes that I've made."

Asumar's eyebrow remained arched, both in confusion and shock. Kazuko just offered him the position of Grand Warlord?!, after all of the fighting between the two of them thousands of years earlier?! This caught Asumar somewhat off guard, he never thought that this day would come to pass, it seemed that Kazuko was at his breaking point, leading the Old Masaki Dynasty was finally getting to him, and the destruction of Sigma Galli Prime had been the last nail in the coffin for Kazuko, it proved that his style of ruling had finally become ineffective. Asumar let out a sigh as he turned away from Kazuko, a conflicted expression on his face "To think that we would reach this point my brother, the breaking point..." Asumar quickly took a glance back to the setting sun. "I honestly can't believe that after all the fighting we had years was for the position of Grand Warlord, are you sure that you want to go through with this Kazuko? Because if you do, there will be no turning back."

Kazuko simply nodded as he looked at Asumar with a pleading expression on his face "Please Asumar, I've dealt with so much this past day, fighting against Superman, fighting against Alex, and even the destruction of our homeworld. The time has come to pick a successor to my legacy, the legacy that begins to wither in the wind, I want someone who I can trust fully to lead the Dynasty back to prosperity, and you're the only one who can do such a thing..." Kazuko brought his hand out to Asumar "Please brother, please..." Kazuko said, hanging his head.

Asumar looked back at Kazuko and smirked before grabbing hold of his hand, this wasn't out of greed, but it was out a sympathy for his brother, Asumar could tell that his brother could no longer hold onto the reins of Grand Warlord confidently, his time had truly come. It was Asumar's desire to prove that he could lead the Dynasty effectively, to put his own work in the leadership of it "Kazuko, If it is to make sure that you don't have to suffer any longer, I will reluctantly take the reins as the Second Grand Warlord of the Old Masaki Dynasty, I don't like seeing your forlorn expression, I want to see my brother as the upbeat and happy person who I came to know, and besides..." Asumar smiled "I've always desired to show you that I can effectively lead our people to prosperity."

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Samantha
Samantha breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she suddenly saw Hannah reappear. She barely heard Hannah's apology before she pulled her tightly into a hug. "We're just glad you're okay Hannah. We love you Hannah, and we just want you to be safe." Samantha told her, rubbing her back softly to calm her younger sister. She then turned to Johnathan over her sister's shoulder. "Thank you for your help. That was very brave of you." She told the young boy sincerely.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Sarah winced and looked back as she saw the shadow chains break down one by one, her eyes widening as she feared for both the children's lives and her little sister's innocence. She turned back to the three boys in the alley, her stare undoubtedly conveying the urgency of the situation. Hearing the oldest boy's comment, she frowned. They might've reminded her of herself and her sisters when they were younger, but she was fairly certain that she'd never been this much of a prick. Either way, there were more important things to worry about, and so, like the two older boys, she too looked at the little kid, Jonathan, feeling relieved and also admiring him when he moved to give the teddy bear back, saying that it was not his.

The pale woman shushed the two brothers, and then walked with Jonathan towards Hanah, both to further calm her sister and to keep her from hurting the boy if something went awry. It seemed that Samantha had the same idea, and spoke to the boy, explaining why the wolf girl had become so violent all of the sudden, before turning to Hanah and attempting to get her to come back to her senses. Seeing this, Sarah too approached and placed her arms around Hanah's waist, awkwardly hugging the hulking werewolf as Samantha held her hand.

Instead of saying anything, she started singing an old lullaby that she used to sing to put her sisters to sleep, in hopes that it would finally turn Hanah back. It was evident that she was already hesitating to hurt anyone, so that was all she could do. It was up to Hanah and Jonathan now.

There was a bright explosion that expanded for miles in the black void of space, which would have annihilated anything, had there been anything to annihilate.

But when the light faded away, there was, at the very center of the sphere that the explosion had been, a sphere of absolute flames, spinning very rapidly as if forming some sort of barrier, and indeed, an unbreakable barrier they had formed. Of the massive ammount of energy that was released when the sword of The One Below All exploded, none of it was able to do so much as touch Asra before being consumed by the absolute fire around him.

After emerging from his burning cocoon, the Blazeborn beat his wings once, and sent forth a massive wave of mundane fire that washed over the planet below him, leaving it barren and devoid of life, turning it into little more than a cooked stone, a glorified asteroid. After that, he surged forth towards the place where his cowardly enemy had fled. He cared not for who he was or what his purpose was for attacking him, but if The One Below All had power that nearly matched his own, then the Ashbringer sought to learn more about it, so he could judge if stealing such power would aid him in his purpose.

Catching up to The One Below All, the corrupted Rainborn pointed his sword at the opponent, and suddenly, an enormous serpent constructed with corrupting fire surged forth, homing in on the fleeing warrior.

The One Below All glanced back with vague surprise. My my, this one is stronger than I thought. He suddenly smiled wickedly. Of course, that means I am too. He spun around, grasping a shattered fragment of his sword beside him and imbuing it with light. He launched it towards the Rainborn, and paused for a moment to see what he did. Then, he turned once more, flying towards a nearby Red Sun. Grasping two fragments in his hand, he waited for the Rainborn to get closer, before launching the fragments into the sun. I wonder what will happen! He laughed in the last moments before the Red Star exploded.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 pm

New Neros wrote:-Part Two...1/2

Ragnarök War
Part Two: Obliteration Absolute;
Or the Death of Madworld

Dead God Darkstar has taken his inner circle and their respective combatants to a familiar place: Madworld, capital of Mad Max's empire, his current residence, former Ark to survive The End, and home to over one hundred million people. What Darkstar plans is anyone's guess, but the uncontrollable rage and bloodlust in Mir for his fallen brother Otto will not be sated until Nul is atomized, and armed with the Sentry Serum, he may yet prove to be the greatest hope for the Ragnarok War. No one knows what happened to Maxwell or where he is - leaving the protection of Madworld on Mir and Valerie's hands. All they can do is hope, and fight like absolute titans to stand a chance against Darkstar.

Darkstar

The Mobius Chair was a fitting throne for the Dead God, as it gave him information on every conceivable item or action within the universe it inhabits, giving Darkstar the ultimate edge in knowing one's opponent, and what they hold dearest to them. Rather than assault Earth, Darkstar would hold his judgement for the world Max created and inhabited, as it holds a different kind of feeling for Morningstar - the best analogy being that Earth would be like a parent to Max, whereas Madworld was his own, cherished child.

"My, my, Valentine." Darkstar said casually, "You and Morningstar have quite the affection for one another. Tell me - does Madworld reserve a place within your ever-loving heart?" The girl said nothing, refusing to speak to the alternate version of Max, whose smile quickly faded as he took on a more serious look. "Not gonna talk, huh? Well then, that settles it! We'll have our little playground here." He said, gesturing to his immediate surroundings. "But oh - the buildings and natural scenery is such a bother, and not very fit for the bloodshed that we will be inflicting."

As he spoke, Darkstar lowered his chair to the surface of the planet, keeping his trapped combatants enclosed and high in the sky to observe his actions below. A smile returned to the Dead God's face, his chair hovering only a few feet above the grassy plains below - a medium sized city visible in the distance, and a soft breeze tussling his hair. "Now, what this...heh, Madworld needs is a touch of pizzazz, something to set the tone. Allow me..." Darkstar cooed, bringing his hands together and intertwinning his fingers. He ensured Val and Mir watched intently, and in an abrupt motion, the Mobius Chair slammed into planet's crust rather lightly. Yet, the fall did not harm Madworld, the release of a planetary Anti-Energy Wave that circled the globe and back in just a second tore the surface to absolute shreds.

Val's face dropped quickly as the once grassy field was burned away, leaving black earth behind, and the cities in the distance were partially leveled and mostly destroyed. From space, viewed by Darkstar's Fleet, the planet suffered an Anti-Energy shockwave of sorts, boiling away all lakes and rivers, raising volcanoes and exploding lava to the surface as Madworld became a hellish reflection of it's true self. Madworld had become Deadworld, and the millions that lived there hardly suffered as their bodies just vanished under the crushing weight of Anti-Energy. But, Darkstar was cruel, and sparred some population centers, leaving them to deal with the aftermath and the battles that would further devastate Deadworld.

Darkstar smiled as his Chair rose back into the air, meeting his prisoners of war with outstretched arms and a sick grin. "Well? What do you think? I wanted some more lava lakes here and there, but I'd run the risk of disrupting the inner core. Still, Madworld is but a thing of the past, ladies and gentlemen! I am a miracle worker, Darkstar the Magnificent, and I have turned Madworld into a dead world." He nodded profusely at Mir and Val, who both looked on in just...shock at Darkstar's level of power and brutality. "Do you get it? I don't think you get it. You see, it's a play on words - mad and dead are switched, as self-anointed Gods, Max is called Mad, and I'm called Dead, and I just sorta..." Darkstar trailed off, focusing on Mir as the Daxamite's container began to glow a bright, blinding light.

In an explosion rivaling a small scale nuclear weapon, Czar-Mir destroyed the energy bubble that contained him with a raging scream. In the same action, he charged forward, throwing a massive punch mere inches from Darkstar, but he missed, the Dead God moving just slightly back to avoid Mir's right cross. Darkstar had no words or expressions as Mir glared at him like a rabid animal fighting for those lost and ensuring others won't be. Power flowed through him in troves, the Sentry Serum overloading his Daxamite solar absorption cells and producing a warrior unseen in the universe. Mir attempted to follow up in his assault, but before he could extend his next punch, he was blind sided by the God Butcher, Nul, who tackled the Daxamite and brought him down to the planet.

"Ohoho," Darkstar chuckled, "We've got a fighter. That just leaves Max's pretty little princess, doesn't it, Rose?" He said, turning to his assistant, "You should take care of her, I'm trying to lure a bigger fish, and if I know my literature correctly, it's that whenever the heroine is in trouble, the hero shows up!" Darkstar further declared, "So, do your thing, dispatch her, maim her, kill her, I don't care - just draw it out enough to get Morningstar back here." He ordered, setting loose the hound of war as Val's personal energy prison collapsed back into the Mobius Chair, the Mad Girl floating there as Rose - the emotionless eye-candy Darkstar kept at his side - left Darkstar's chair and floated towards Val.

Valentine vs Rose

Rose stopped a few feet from Val, the two women staring at each other and sizing up their opponent. Rose's eyes were glossy, almost tired looking, while Val's were sharp and precise, digging into every imperfection and subtle movement. The contrast was evident, and Darkstar looked on, pleased as ever, as he pitted his own beloved against Morningstar's. Val cocked her head to the side, pursing her lips together and squinting her eyes at Rose as she did so, blunting asking, "So, you're a machine pretending to be a human?" The question didn't seem to phase Rose, but it stirred a reaction from Darkstar.

"A keen eye you have! Rose is my own little project, developed shortly after the Final Incursion. She is but an android, yes, but she is in the shape of my dearly departed fiance, also named Rose." Darkstar quipped, Rose herself flexing out her fingers and rotating her neck a bit. "She's jam packed with strength and abilities, not to mention those All-Seeing Eyes that belonged to those Vokornians, making her the Stargazer. Nice name, right? Another favorite nickname of hers is Dead Girl, but that seems a bit more grim." Darkstar continued on as he rambled, Val growing incredibly sick and tired of his mouth. Val hunched low and prepared to launch a surprise attack against Rose as Darkstar blabbered, but widened her eyes in surprise suddenly.

Her attack had to immediately become a defense as Val registered Rose's fist preparing to collide with her stomach. The immediate fear empowered Val enough to jam out her fist, reasoning that the best defense was a greater offense, letting it smack beautifully with Rose's cheek as the android's hand buried itself in Val's stomach region. The two flew in opposing directions, but did not go far as they were ready to go right back against one another. But something kept eating away at Val as she traded blows and punches, dodging and the like while Rose did the same, that the android knew that Val was going to strike first...And based on Rose's movements, she's moving before Val even throws her strikes.

A sudden flurry of punches smashed into Val's face as her thoughts kept her away from the fight at hand. The strikes barely bruised the girl's face, and only seemed to piss her off, Val returning the combination tenfold with a stunning mixture of punches, elbows, low kicks, and any kind of logical strike she could throw at Rose, all the while, the android was catching and blocking those very same strikes. Despite that, Val noticed that some, an impossible few, got through Rose's foresight into the future. How or why was beyond Val at this point, and the pressing assault as Rose laid into the Mad Girl reminded Val that this wasn't just a fight for the remains of Madworld, or the amusement of Darkstar, it was to save the universe, to honor Otto, and above all at this point, survive.

Darkstar followed the fight between the ladies with a joyful expression, like watching a live pay-per-view event play out right before his eyes. But, he realized he was getting ahead of himself, and forgot to call in to his Fleet. Perhaps the excitement of finding the prime reality overshadowed the true need of the Fleet. Pressing a small button on his Mobius Chair, Darkstar issued a stern command. "This is your Dead God, and my order is simple. We will begin annihilation of nearby systems indiscriminately, be they barren rocks or inhabited interstellar empires. While Madworld burns, so too shall her entire neighborhood. Make it so." With those choice words, the massive vessels above the planet and in orbit began to phase in and out of sight, beginning their jump to close star systems and other planets and stars within a few lightyear radius of Madworld, now Deadworld, for now, avoiding Earth as the planet lies close to forty lightyears from Earth.

To his credit and attention span, though, Darkstar watched the ongoing fight between Rose and Val with excitement while thunderous claps and powerful shakes rocked Deadworld as two titans battled for their Gods without a slight hint of giving in, or even pushing the other back. Punches so powerful, that Deadworld would simply atomize at the strike were thrown around, caught like feathers by the tyrannical hands of Nul, or the ever-powerful ones Mir has. While Mad Girl and Dead Girl simply fought, Mir and Nul were enthralled in their own open, impressively brutal war.

Czar Mir vs Nul Tyranis

The glowing yellow energy pouring from Mir's body was hot to the touch, scorchingly so, his eyes were entirely covered by yellow light as Mir himself acted like a walking star cluster, a counter balance to the impermeable, ever-consuming darkness that was All-Black the Necrosword, wielded by the fearsome Nul Tyranis, Butcher of Gods, Slayer of Universes. But in this battle between light and dark, a personal vendetta drives Mir to act rash, reckless in his assaults, preferring to dish out as much strength and power in a single second than to use those abilities intelligently. Mir and Nul each punched the other in the face to no effect, Nul jamming All-Black against Mir's chest, but the blade retreating as the energy burned it away.

Not only did they fight physically, but their auras fought for dominance - All-Black trying to contain the light while the Sentry Serum sought to annihilate the darkness. "You...You killed my brother. I don't care if we didn't come from the same parents, same planet, same plane of existence, or same goddamn species!" Mir yelled passionately, his voice almost quaking as his emotions bled through. "Otto was my brother and I was his, and no one could take him from me."

"But I did." Nul replied harshly, causing Mir to scream out, his voice threatening to tear about Deadworld's atmosphere and his power skyrocketing even higher, making Nul throw up a hand to shield himself from the bright light. While Nul wasn't looking, Mir launched the first devastating assault against Nul, driving several solid, planet-shattering punches into Nul's stomach back to back, only to then driving upward quickly and deliver a perfectly executed uppercut, Nul's lower jaw slamming against his upper teeth and chipping them. He finished the combo by rearing back and delivering an even more powerful strike right on Nul's nose from a downward angle, intending to plant the evil Kryptonian deep in Deadworld's crust.

The punch landed right on point, but Nul did not so much as budge as it impacted, as if Mir was a normal man and hit a brick wall. Mir reeled his fist back and stared at Nul, his infuriating glare being matched as Nul stood there and locked eyes with Mir - a small stream of blood slowly flowing from his left nostril. "You'll pay in so much more." Mir said, rushing forward, advancing toward the speed of light until he was almost upon it, smacking his forehead against the bridge of Nul's nose, making the Kryptonian finally budge and fly down onto the planet's surface - striking with enough force to be mistaken for a meteor crash. "I fucking promise."

Mir's forehead bleed for but a moment due to the impact before his own energy output cauterized the wound on the spot. His eyes glowed yellow for a moment, before turning to a deep, passionate red, signature of Kryptonians and Daxamites. Mir then poured more and more energy into charging his heat vision, shifting the color to a blinding, blistering white hot. The Daxamite Sentry shot his white heat beams at the smoldering crater Nul had formed, the supercharged vision creating a plasma trail ahead of it and in the beam's wake, converting the surrounding rock immediately into liquid and digging deep into the ground. After a solid minute of the super heated assault, Mir let up, breathing heavily and hovering over the lake of lava he had made, waiting for Nul to rise back up.

It was like thousands upon thousands of pure black swords and spears shot forth from the hot lake, all focused on Mir and striking at the same exact time, taking him from the skies and slamming him to the ground, dragging the Daxamite around, carving trenches that dwarfed the Grand Canyon in depth. The shadow swords twisted and moved like an organic life form, like a snake chasing it's prey. As Mir took a solid rock shower, Nul emerged from the lava pit as All-Black pulled him forward, dripping with molten rock, his face badly burned from the ordeal. He gripped tight on his own fist, strengthening the Annihiblade, and launched himself forward through the shadow swords and spears to gain incredible speed - surpassing light speed - in order to attack Mir.

Nul slashed upwards from Mir's kidney to his opposite collar bone, tearing the Daxamite's flesh apart like a hot knife through butter, spilling his blood across the battlefield in a violent spray. Mir's power surged even more, the wound sealing once more in the same way as his forehead, but the pain was very real and evident. Mir clutched his chest and felt the forming scar. Distracted by pain, Nul attacked once more with a stab to Mir's front, but the Daxamite was prepared, sliding his hand out and deflecting All-Black off to the side, leaving Nul's face wide open. The dark Kryptonian felt his face instantly freeze, surprising Nul for a moment, until Mir delivered an even more powerful punch than before - shattering the ice and taking several parts of Nul's face with it, sending him flying backwards.

"You...you are nothing to me." Nul said, clutching the side of his face, the skin once burned and now just gone as it shattered like glass with the ice. "I've gutted your kind across the Multiverse. I have destroyed the Eater of Worlds countless times, and you dare liken yourself my equal?" Nul asked, "Allow me to prove you so very wrong." Nul said in his gruff, hardy voice, stepping forward and stabbing All-Black through Mir's left shoulder, the Daxamite instinctively grabbing on it, cutting his hands in the process.

"No." Mir yelled, "No, Tyranis, I'm not your equal. I'm better, plain and simple, and I already showed you why." Mir lifted his feet from the ground and drop kicked them into Nul's chest heel-first, sending the Kryptonian stumbling back, pulling out the Necrosword of Mir's wound in the process. "I am no murderer, no lapdog for my God. You're just a mindless killing machine and I have the means to turn you off." Mir threatened, tightening his fists. "The death on your hands in my universe and every other universe out there will be answered for, Nul, and it will be answered now."

At that moment, Mir's powerful Sentry effect flickered on and off for a moment, causing the Daxamite to pause and look at his body. It kept going for a moment, but then did the same thing. Confused, Mir looked up at Nul, who despite his brutal nature and unemotive condition, wore a small, tiny smile. "What's wrong, Son of Daxam?" Nul taunted, extending his Necroblade and walking towards Mir - who walked backwards to avoid Nul. "You might not be a murderer, but you're not powerful anymore, either." He said, pointing out that Mir had completely reverted back to his normal state - the intense energy overload gone in just a few seconds. Mir swallowed hard, All-Blacks' shadows dancing all around Nul as he advanced toward Mir.

The Son of Daxam was now on the ropes and out of places to run and hide. Where Mir and Nul were both equals, with Mir slightly ahead due to his bloodlust, they were now horribly outmatched, to the point of unfair absurdity. Any reasonable man would surrender or meet death on his own terms, but not the brother of the late Otto Godblessed. Mir did the only thing he could do in that situation. He put his fists up, and got ready to keep fighting, no matter what.
Last edited by New Neros on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Hiroshi:

(( Four Months Later ))

Peaceful.

It was strange to think of this planet as anything remotely peaceful. Ever since he'd gotten here it'd been nothing but constant shitstorm of anxiety and stress. Stress over protecting the planet from the threats that came her wind roves, anxiety over the power he could not achieve. Even now he resented this planet and the weakness it had placed upon him. When end arrived here, he woudo not have been above the things he had done, he'll, he would have relished in fuckign that pink woman, and have fought back when Claudia had beaten him within an inch of his life. But while he stood in what the Humans called national park, he couldn't help but feel slightly at peace, staring at the clear blue water that stretched off in tot he horizon, framed on both sides by tall mountains and lush trees.

The warmth of the sun beat down upon him, and made him feel sluggish. The sky was peppered with wisps of clouds, which slowly swirled and condensed. On his walk to the next major city, he'd taken a moment to relax, something he'd been lacking in the months passed. The only problem with traveling alone was traveling with your own thoughts. He could fly to the next city, but what was the point, he'd been leaving that city in a couple weeks anyways, what was the point. He had no long term plans, no grand plan of leaving the planet. He had no spaceship, and he didn't trust his teleportation to take him to the nearest habitable planet.

Reaching down, he grasped a small rock, throwing it towards the water. Walls of water pushed away from the stone before it embedded itself in the sand opposite of him.

" That's not how you skip rocks ya know?"

Hiroshi stiffened visibly. He didn't need to turn to know who it was. It was the same apparition that followed him throughout his journey, the beautiful girl with crimson hair. If he turned around, she'd disappear, and frankly at this point, even hallucinations were welcome company. Narrowing his gaze, he stared at his reflection in the water.

"Claudia." The Hybrid breathed, the words foreign on his tongue after so long." What do you want?"

" I just want to talk to you." The voice purred, Hiroshi shuddering as the apparition spoke." I'm worried about you. Tomia's worried about you."

"T-Then be worried." Hiroshi responded coldly." You can leave now." Hiroshi muttered, biting his lip.

The comment was delivered coldly, but hesitation was obvious in his voice. Why couldn't this woman leave him alone? She haunted his dreams and came to life in hallucinations. But it was relentless. And it wasn't even her, his conscious was working away at him, eating away his resolve to leave his old life behind.

" Don't you think you've down this enough?" She said, and without looking he knew she was cocking her head to the side. " Maybe if you explained yourself instead of running away, you could get somewhere. What you did was wrong yes, but I'm very worried about you. We can talk this out, you were effected by the moon!"

Hiroshi breathed in one furious desperate gulp. How could this apparition know what it felt like! He'd broken Claudias heart and had betrayed her trust. There was no talking to his out. Now emerald eyes narrowed as he stared out at the lake.

"
You're acting like I didn't have a choice. That's where your wrong." The Super Saiyan hissed. " I had every chance to walk away and return to you, and instead I let my hormones get the better of me! Why the fuck did I come to this planet! I was a Saiyan warrior, I didn't have to life by these fuckign rules and I could do whatever I liked with whoever I pleased, love was not a factor!"

Spinning on his heel, Hiroshi sighed desperately when the space behind him was empty.

Just like the last five times huh Hiroshi?

Swallowing, Hiroshi pulled the small bag he'd borrowed form a department store onto his shoulder, letting his hair fall back to this natural onyx color as he walked towards the exit of the park. As he left he heard a strange phrase come from the returning apparition.

" Stop looking at your power, look past that and you'll-"

Hiroshi steeled his features as he set about walking to Washington D.C.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Sarah was very relieved to see that Hanah had finally turned back, and stepped away a little when one of the kids, the oldest one, approached her, taking the teddy bear from his little brother and handing it to her. They seemed to be getting along well now, which she was rather happy about. In the end, nothing terrible had happened, and that was a good enough outcome, considering what the risks had been. She watched as Samantha hugged the young wolf girl and then complimented the boy on his courage, which she had to admit was legendary. She would've probably been very scared if she had seen a werewolf when she was his age; back then, Hanah was a baby, so she wasn't all that familiar with her wolf form yet.

But though everyone seemed very happy, Sarah knew that there was something she had to do, something that she didn't enjoy at all. She walked up to Hanah and Samantha, waiting for them to finish hugging each other. Once they were done, she took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly before speaking.

"Hanah... What were you thinking?!" The pale woman snapped. Much to her chagrin, she had to be strict every once in a while. "You can't just transform into a giant werewolf every time someone messes with your teddy! You're sixteen years old, you have to behave around normal humans! Do you know what would've happened if you had used those big claws of yours against these kids? They would've died, and I will not let anyone in this family become a murderer if I can help it!" She scolded, before turning towards the boys. At the snap of her fingers, two claws of darkness emerged from the shadows and picked them up by the back of their collars. "And you, you can't just go around stealing girls' toys, what kind of attitude is that? You're never going to get a date like that, you two, all you're going to get is a fat load of trouble!"

Taking another breath, she released the kids and looked both at them and Hanah. "Did I make myself clear?"

The serpent made of all-consuming fire surged forth undeterred by the attempts of The One Below All to harm its creator. It devoured the light-imbued fragment whole, the metal and all of its energy being obliterated as soon as they came into contact with the flames of the serpent. The flame construct then continued on its way towards The One Below All as its maker trailed behind it. However, before the attack could strike its mark, the enemy sent an attack straight into a nearby sun, destabilizing the star and causing it to explode with violence. The ensuing wave of destruction was sufficient to threaten even him, and so, the serpent of fire dissipated as the Blazeborn focused his efforts on protecting himself. Once again a sphere of swirling absolute flames surrounded him as the energy of the sun washed over him, destroyed before it could reach him.

However, the Ashbringer did not simply protect himself from the sun, he also used the explosion to his advantage. Though most of the energy that had been anywhere near him had been destroyed, he had managed to tame and gather a significant portion of the sun's cosmic fire, focused into a small sphere which he made to hover over his palm after dissipating the dome of fire that had protected him from the explosion. With that unnecessary distraction done with, the corrupted Rainborn looked around in an attempt to detect where his foe had gone, or if he had perished in his own gambit.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:16 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Bastard seems to like dodging my shots she though to herself. She looked around at the after images, and simply created an omnidirectional expanding wall of force to push them away with considerable force.

Next, she turned to see the energy, she countered each blast with a well timed ball of force, and then turns to see the Frank on the Boulder. She then took the oppertunity to bring out the big guns. She summoned two comically large miniguns very quickly and then fired at her target, firing millions of buklets a second.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Oh boy. We're pulling out the big black guns. Which, by the way, was not intended to be a sexual euphemism. "If there's one thing I ever accociated with justice, liberty and freedom, it's monstrous miniguns. Gotta accept that." After this sarcastic remark, I crossed my arms and forged an energy shield just above my body. The bullets were pounding onto the shield with continuous, rhytmic and considerably large force- I let out a mental sigh.

You know, Liberty's gun is certainly one powerful one. You'd imagine a minigun firing, like maybe 6000 rounds per minute. Maybe up to 10 thousand. Nah, this one is not only about as big as she is, but sprays lead bullets in trillions. And somehow doesn't run out of ammunition. I knew the shield wasn't going to hold long. The first few bullets were bouncing off of me after going through the cracks. Widening up. I charged up a lot of energy in my hand, and the the wave struck. The shield was broken into multiple pieces and I took the full blunt of the spray. It's like... a heavy wind... if a heavy wind could push me.

Darn it! Fire the energy wave! And I did. Right to the wave of bullets and towards the source - Liberty, vaporizing and blasting rounds all the way.

"Batter up!" Was all Liberty said, before coating her massive guns in fields of force. Reacting quickly, she slapped the energy wave away, the force sending it through the atmosphere once more. Then, Liberty quickly summoned two monsterous flamethrowers. She then hurtled towards her target with considerable speed. This is what happened last time, each of us hurling attacks that barely did shit. Unless I come up with something fast this deadlock will continue. She thought as she flew towards her target, her wings highlighting her angelic appearance as she pointed her flamethrowers at their target. She pulled both triggers, sending waves and plumes of fire. There's the added problem of trying to keep this planet from blowing up...

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:18 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Oh boy. We're pulling out the big black guns. Which, by the way, was not intended to be a sexual euphemism. "If there's one thing I ever accociated with justice, liberty and freedom, it's monstrous miniguns. Gotta accept that." After this sarcastic remark, I crossed my arms and forged an energy shield just above my body. The bullets were pounding onto the shield with continuous, rhytmic and considerably large force- I let out a mental sigh.

You know, Liberty's gun is certainly one powerful one. You'd imagine a minigun firing, like maybe 6000 rounds per minute. Maybe up to 10 thousand. Nah, this one is not only about as big as she is, but sprays lead bullets in trillions. And somehow doesn't run out of ammunition. I knew the shield wasn't going to hold long. The first few bullets were bouncing off of me after going through the cracks. Widening up. I charged up a lot of energy in my hand, and the the wave struck. The shield was broken into multiple pieces and I took the full blunt of the spray. It's like... a heavy wind... if a heavy wind could push me.

Darn it! Fire the energy wave! And I did. Right to the wave of bullets and towards the source - Liberty, vaporizing and blasting rounds all the way.

"Batter up!" Was all Liberty said, before coating her massive guns in fields of force. Reacting quickly, she slapped the energy wave away, the force sending it through the atmosphere once more. Then, Liberty quickly summoned two monsterous flamethrowers. She then hurtled towards her target with considerable speed. This is what happened last time, each of us hurling attacks that barely did shit. Unless I come up with something fast this deadlock will continue. She thought as she flew towards her target, her wings highlighting her angelic appearance as she pointed her flamethrowers at their target. She pulled both triggers, sending waves and plumes of fire. There's the added problem of trying to keep this planet from blowing up...

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Ah. Ah. AAH!

DARN YOU!

I didn't have much time to react. It just... came so fast. And then I saw Liberty in front of me firing a wave of fire from her flamethrowers. And where else but right at my face. It's one of those moments that I feel lucky that X models are not coated in organic material like the older versions - it's mainly a silicon imitation. Even then, it was brutal. Clothes burning and scorching, heat sensors overloading, constant damage notifications... It was getting annoying, in a way. But I was taking it.

Phew, phew... The attack seems to have subsided. My body was still there, standing. I was one step away from being completely naked, and scorch and burn marks were everywhere. But the most threatening part was the demeanor. It was a mix of frustration, fury, and confidence. And yes, my mind was the same.

"Female equality has surely taken it's toll - women are stripping down men instead of the other way around." I used the opportunity to attack. Libety was in front of me - with flamethrowers in both of her arms. I raised my hand and fired a gargantuan golden energy wave - almost a kilometer wide - in point-blank range. Just don't destroy this planet, please...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:16 am

After the first night of trying to be a vigilante, Eva found many things she needs to work on to be at all successful. The easier thing to deal with is her lack of good equipment, namely a Backup weapon, and a ranged weapon and something to aid her climbing. The Easiest object on the list is the backup weapon, for which Eva is able to find a rather inexpensive surplus Expandable Baton, and sets it on her costumes belt. The other two are a bit more difficult to get, but Eva eventually has an idea. She fashions an armored arm-guard and builds a small dart launching crossbow along the underside of the bracer, and makes multiple darts, mostly designed to accommodate fast-acting tranquilizer's, but with some sharp ones should they be absolutely necessary. The climbing aid she runs out of creativity on, she gets a rope and a grappling hook and stores it in her costumes vest. She takes a bit of time getting use to the new equipment and testing the grapple and crossbow, and when night comes, she heads out to survey the city, maybe get a chance to field test everything.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:31 am

With the help of the other members, Xyri was tearing through ship after ship. It got to the point where she was simply crushing themone handed and nomming on the rantu like popcorn. Of course the other members helped her take out the other ships, leaving only a few vessels hovering above the city. The command vessel and it's ships saw this was a battle they were swiftly loozing and decided to warp out, turning skywards as they fled, their cloak systems making them undectable as they left. Now most of the Rantu on earth looked skyward and panicked. They were now stranded on a backwards planet which they knew nothing about, and unlike the normal rantu, these pirates didn't have faith or national pride to keep them going. Only money they would never get to spend, sitting in some isolation booth on earth waiting to be dissect and studied. So a good amount of them simply toss their weapons and ran. Unfortunately a good few decided to go with the fight till the last mentality, but this battle had effectively been won and now was the cleanup phase.

Meanwhile, Xyri shrugged, she decided to try and find her friends, and thundered towards the little humans she had grown quite fond off. "So... Did I do good?" She asked, walking towards where Mars and Elena were. She had an innocent smile and a desire for approval from her new comrades.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:39 am

Myrobia wrote:-snip-

Servinta wrote:-snip-

Owen's shoes had been spit on twice by the one thug, and he said, "I wouldn't care if he was King of Olympus. I will bring him to justice, whether it takes me to my grave or not." He glared into the eyes of the thug. They looked pure evil. Patho's question disrupted his thought pattern. "Normally, if we had rope, I'd just hang him from a streetlight with a note, but since they're so annoying, why don't we dump them into a random cop car with a note. It'll help with my trail and it's two less criminals on the street."
Charmera wrote:With the help of the other members, Xyri was tearing through ship after ship. It got to the point where she was simply crushing themone handed and nomming on the rantu like popcorn. Of course the other members helped her take out the other ships, leaving only a few vessels hovering above the city. The command vessel and it's ships saw this was a battle they were swiftly loozing and decided to warp out, turning skywards as they fled, their cloak systems making them undectable as they left. Now most of the Rantu on earth looked skyward and panicked. They were now stranded on a backwards planet which they knew nothing about, and unlike the normal rantu, these pirates didn't have faith or national pride to keep them going. Only money they would never get to spend, sitting in some isolation booth on earth waiting to be dissect and studied. So a good amount of them simply toss their weapons and ran. Unfortunately a good few decided to go with the fight till the last mentality, but this battle had effectively been won and now was the cleanup phase.

Meanwhile, Xyri shrugged, she decided to try and find her friends, and thundered towards the little humans she had grown quite fond off. "So... Did I do good?" She asked, walking towards where Mars and Elena were. She had an innocent smile and a desire for approval from her new comrades.

Panther roared in victory and paced back and forth as the Rantu scattered. Still very stressed, he flew into the sky and grabbed a bird, bringing it down to the ground. He tore into the poor bird's flesh and roared again. He then saw the Rodents section of the zoo and pranced that direction. You could hear glass shattering from not far away as Panther began a feast on the plump, juicy rodents in the zoo.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:08 am

Myrobia wrote:-snip-

Abyssinia Gifts

When Sangoma pulled out the diamond, Randall expected it to be like the one from the jewelry store, and prepared to dive out of the way. But haplened instead was much to his surprise. As the ghoul suddenly emerged from the diamond, he took a few steps back, taken back by astonishment. The ghoul then swung at him with a ghostly fist, and Randall ducked under it. The moment he ducked, he charged his fist with energy, and fought back by upercutting into the ghoul's stomach.

Quavv wrote:
Transmission sent to Avengers tower

This message is from Agent Blue of SHIELD and is to be brought to the attention of Tony Stark immediately. The President of Italy is eager to deal with the Vatican as soon as possible. His military is preparing for invasion but obviously needs support from some registered supers. The Vatican will likely become aware of the situation before we strike and may choose to strike first, which is very dangerous considering the capitol's proximity to the Vatican city. So please send supers as soon as possible. I'll be ready to assist in the battle as soon as your supers arrive.

Transmission sent to Tony Stark

This is Tony Stark. I have received your transmission and is now aware of the Italian presidents opinion. I will be sending over supers along with a dispatchment of SHIELD agents, to arrive in Rome in approximately eight hours. Preparations for any Italian forces should commence immediately, and the invasion of the Vatican to commence as soon as the reinforcements arrive. Make sure any supers found within the Vatican are captured and registered, avoiding any casualties unless necessary.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:23 am

Agent Zero

"Agent Zero...this is Blue Beetle, I'm close to the location, Abyssinia Gifts of Africa. There are several SHIELD agents as well. Ant-Man is not with me, he's on the other side of the city with his...ants. Stark ordered me here, it seems. He can overrides SHIELD?"

"He is rich and powerful, after all. Oh well, attack the boy as soon as he gets out. And to make this faster, can you attack the place?"

"Sure thing, Agent...I mean, sir." said Blue Beetle. As the communication went off, Blue Beetle and the rest of the heavily armed SHIELD agents noticed that there are already band of thugs, fought to got their hands on the boy. Blue Beetle attempted to entered the battlefield where Randall is, while the SHIELD agents started their battle with the thugs.

"This is to all members of Dark Recon, the target has been sighted at Abyssinia Gifts of Africa, a jewelry store. All members are to be there to support Blue Beetle, I repeat, to support Blue Beetle! War Machine, prepares to be ready at the sky and aim to kill!" announced Agent Zero, as he prepared himself with parachute.

"Open the door!" yelled Zero as the door opened from the C-130 and he jumped to the ground, parachute on his back.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:52 am

Hiroshi:

How did you build a life from nothing?

Weeks had become months and before he knew it, four months had passed since his fight with Claudia. The only thing he'd learned during this time was that he was incredibly lonely, and it was driving him insane. He'd wandered the planet, attaching himself to nothing and doing petty jobs for low wages. But even with money, his loneliness didn't cease. It was impossible to attach himself to any humans on this world, they were all weak and petty it was a waste of time to even try. Every attempt he'd made so far had ended in disaster and a police officer attempting to arrest him. The humans of any note he met reminded him of her.

And any situation like that was best avoided.

So what did a human do outside of grow connected to others? Gain money and power. The same principles applied here as they did at home. Aggression, intimidation and ruthlessness were the best way to make money. The first few jobs he took were... Borderline illegal. But he more successful he became, the more comfortable he could live.

Slowly Hiroshi pulled himself from the rather comfortable couch he'd acquired a few days earlier. On his home planet, everything was very practical and meant to make the fewest resources go the longest way. But here everything was comfortable. Couches, chairs, even the floor was comfortable, and after the harder days of training, he could just collapse onto the Crimson carpet, just another measure by Kami to remind him of her he supposed.

Moving into the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Running a hand through his sweat soaked hair, he drank greedily from the bottle. How had he gotten himself into this situation? All he did was eat, sleep and train his ass off. That and lay on the couch and mull over the phrase she'd told him before he left.

" You look tired." She said from behind him, Hiroshi's frame tensing as he crushed the glass he'd been grabbing. Turning, he winced as the apparition remained in her sitting position.

" Training requires lots of effort." He responded coldly, brushing his hands off into a small trash can. " How else am I to make sense of your cryptic ass messages?"

She laughed. That beautiful laugh that made him shiver. Turning away from her, Hiroshi's fingers dug into the countertop, the granite cracking beneath his grip. " When are you gonna come back? Tomia misses you."

Hiroshi only gave a quiet grown in response, slowly striding towards the balcony over looking the city. Washington D.C was the capital of this planets strongest power, and its capital reflected its perceived dominance.

" She'll be alright. She's going to school now anyways." Hiroshi remarked. " Besides, she doesn't need to be around this shit anyways."

She laughed again. " Right. You hardened criminal you. I bet those bullets hurt a lot huh?"

" Don't patronize me. You know what I mean." The Hybrid grunted. " She's fine living with you. She doesn't need to train, and I'm to busy working, sleeping and training to watch a child."

" But those mutant whore houses you frequent? Are those part of sleeping or training?" She chuckled. " Seriously Hiroshi, just come home and explain yourself, you don't have to visit those places so you can hope to find another me."

" Hn." The Saiyan responded simply, looking over the skyline.

" Whatever Hiroshi. When you're ready to talk like adults you can find me." She remarked. Spinning on his heel, Hiroshi almost screamed in fury when the couch was empty. The apparitions were becoming more and more lifelike. More and more…like her. Almost every night he spoke to at least one.

"Ignorant." Her voice came agin, using that god awful monotone voice. " Once you hit that barrier, all you want to do is claw at it, but for all your rage, it won't melt away. When your an Ascended Saiyan, what do you see? I can't be the only one who saw it." Hiroshi finally snapped when she finished, a furious howl ripping from his throat as he kicked the coffee table through the balcony guardrail and out into the night.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:55 am

Charmera wrote:

Naja

"I don't want to lose two friends to this whole thing. I'll do my best to hold him down. In theory, I should be as strong as he is. I mean that doesn't say much. But we should be able to handle it." She said. "Though... That means I'm going to have to hit him really hard and stop him from regenerating until you can do your thing." She said and took a deep breath. "Okay... I think I'm ready." She had to go out and brutally maim the first man who was able to look past her appearance in order to save him. Now she was beginning to understand why Alex used to be so down all the time. This line of work could be very depressing at times, but she kept telling herself that it wasn't really Alex. Just a zombie super soldier. Which really didn't sound better than mind controlled boyfriend. She would rather take the hits than risk Kylie getting lost in Alex's nervous system. Which meant she would be down two friends. "Or... Oh god this is a terrible idea... I know someone who can fix this. Alex told me about him."

"Owen Reece."

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:07 am

Osnil wrote:Owen's shoes had been spit on twice by the one thug, and he said, "I wouldn't care if he was King of Olympus. I will bring him to justice, whether it takes me to my grave or not." He glared into the eyes of the thug. They looked pure evil. Patho's question disrupted his thought pattern. "Normally, if we had rope, I'd just hang him from a streetlight with a note, but since they're so annoying, why don't we dump them into a random cop car with a note. It'll help with my trail and it's two less criminals on the street."

"Then let us waste no more time with them, the other is liable to get away." Patho shot a glance at the thug that had shot him as he laid pinned to the ground.

He moved his knee off the thug and stood up, letting the man breath without someone else on his back and giving him a sense of relief that he hadn't died.Helping the thug up seemed like the nice thing to do for someone who had been shooting at him only a few minutes ago and with one easy heft the thug was on his feet.Then without a word or a warning Patho balled up his fist and punched the man straight in the side of the head, knocking him unconscious and causing him to collapse back into Patho's arms .

"He'll struggle less!" Patho said nonchalantly to Owen as he hefted the knocked out thug up onto his shoulders and began a light jog that would slowly increase into an all out run as he rushed down the passenger cars and out the open doors to the platform.The cowardly thug had a head start on them both but Patho was sure he saw a fleeting glimpse of him as he ran up the stairs and onto the street level above them.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:09 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien!

"Gotenks?" We both stood straight, staring each other down, as if waiting for the opposing side to strike first. Our power levels were pretty close - I could barely determine which one of us is stronger. I was slowly absorbing the earth under my feet, as Super Saiyan was taking up and expelling a lot of my energy to sustain. It didn't look like he was doing that, so I'll have the stamina advantage long-term. Gotenks grinned, then vanished. I felt him being above me. And he was there - charging up an energy ball in his right hand.

"Super Gotenks Energy Attack!" The fusion shouted, seemingly in a dual voice of both Goten and Trunks, and tossed the attack towards me. But... it looked like an ordinary ki ball. I put up my hsnd and caught it, draining it's energy until it became harmless to me, then kicked it back. Gotenks crossed his arms and withstood the explosion that happened afterward fairly easily, though a lot of the city was damaged. Darn. I was too careless. Gotenks did not stop, and raised his hands up and charged up a lot of energy between his hands, splitting it in half for each palm,

"Ggh... You may have deflected the last attack, but I'll get you this time! Finish Breaker!" As he exclaimed those words, he threw his hands forwards and unleashed a barrage of energy blasts from the ki stored in the palms. They were pretty imprecise and spread out, and will hurt people if I don't take care of hem. Come to me! And then, every single blast fired changed it's direction to go directly at me, as if gettin sucked up. And as they touched me, they got absorbed, vanished. Gotenks couldn't believe it - I saw his expression. I didn't show much emotion.

I just work.

In a split second, I appeared in front of the fusion, and first, sent a precise strike to his shoulder. Gotenks flinched and held onto the spot in pain. From absorbing his attacks, I got stronger, while he just wasted his energy. I did not stop, and sent a volley of blows to his chest, stomsch and face. He couldn't counter a single one. Finally, the combo was finished with a Double Axe Handle, tight to the head, knocking him down to the ground, crashing to a park and obliterating it.

"What... was that?" The fusion was still surprised from the pummeling he received. "I've never heard of a Saiyan who can do that!"

"I'm not a Saiyan!" I landed on the ground, already furious. "I'm a human! I was raised by humans! We might look similar, but we are not the same!"

"Oh, come on! Now you talk like one! Your hair, your stature, Super Saiyan, your burst of anger... Saiyan."

"Oh, just shut up and fight!"

"Hehe... I have found a way to beat you!" Gotenks grinned, then stood in a powering up pose. "As my half-father said, 'You can always try punching hard enough!'" The fusion's aura skyrocketed in size and started having a repulsive effect. I had to put my hand up in front of my face because of all thr dust that was being blown into me. I could see sparks. Is it the stronger form of Super Saiyan, that I sometimes use? I guess by now you can just call it "Super Saiyan 2". Electric Boogaloo. While I was rambling in my head, Gotenks's power was shooting up drastically, and he was smirking all this time. Stronger... This is getting scary... Wait, is his hair growing? Yeah, it is! The eyebrows have also vanished, for a pretty menacing look. The transformation was finalized by bending back while charging and screaming at the top of his lungs. Does it hurt?

And then... I saw what the deal was about.

"Heh. This is the same power I used to DESTROY Majin Buu!" Gotenks cockily commented while poilting his right thumb at himself, just proving the point. "It's called Super Saiyan 3, and it's time to use it to wipe out this evil fake Saiyan!" As he said that, he moved to a bit more sideways position, while cupping his hands next to his face. I could feel energy from his body pooling up in between his palms. He is charging up an attack, and at this kind of power, it's really threatening...

"Victory..." Gotenks muttered. The power was all stored for the attack, and I could see a blindingly shining ball of golden energy between his hands. I went into a defensive stance. It looks like he is waiting for an opening...

"CANNON!" The fusion unleashed the energy by throwing his hands forwards and creating a massive golden energy wave. I put my hands to the front, with palms stretched, as the Victory Cannon was coming towards me at immense speeds, like a train... Energy Manipulation, don't fail me now.

Finland SSR wrote:

Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien

Half an hour of never-ending fighting later...

Phew... Phew... I was panting heavily... This was a longer fight than I anticipated, to be fair, but I was starting to get the edge. While the power from the absorbed energy was trickling down, the same was happening with Gotenks, as far as I had to notice. It looks like the Super Saiyan 3 transformation is a very flawed and damaging one if you're not prepared. I guess I shouldn't use it then.

We were having a startedown after a brutal physical clash atop the ruins of a large shopping mall. This city was more or less destroyed - I could see no even barely whole building, like this place was hit by a nuclear bomb. The Polish, who perceive Warsaw as their cultural capital, certainly are not going to be too happy about this... I failed one part of my mission - leave the place intact. The other oart is still up to debate.

"Arrgh! I'll get you this time, Mr. Serious-Face-All-The-Time!" Gotenks exclaimed with an another appempt at an insult included, then charged forward and sent his right fist towards my chest. I crossed my arms and blocked the blow. He attacked with a dropkick. I failed to defend from this one and got knocked back a bit. No matter. I will always stand up. If he does damage - I will recover in a second. With this, I moved forward and rammed my shoulder to their gut, then procceded to send a barrage of fast-paced strikes.

This finally forced Gotenks to stop the physical offensive, and move back.

"Wow... holding your own against a Super Saiyan 3 as just a measly Super Saiyan?" he spoke. I guess he forgot about the whole 'absorbng his attack to gain a boost' thing. I don't think I would've done this without it. "You might be as strong as my dads! Although... no, they're now focused on that whole Super Saiyan God thing... I asked them to make me one, but-" This was where I shout him up with a strike to the face. Right between his eyes. So satisfying. "Ow! What was that for?"

"We're still fighting."

"Oh, well then!" Gotenks started doing some tricky maneuvers with his hands. "I might not be a god, but I can still kick your butt! Super-"

POOF! What? Did they attack me? I only saw lots of smoke....

"Oh no!" Wait, is that Trunks's voice? Does that mean- Yep. As the cloud cleared out, I saw the two kids, defused comletely. I guess fusion has a time limit so you wouldn't get stuck in that body forever. Goten was the first one to notice me with my menacing look and massive power, and screamed:

"Eek! T-Trunks, what are we going to do?!"

"Well, we will have to stall him for an hour..." Trunks gulped.

Heheh. This will be easy- Huh? What is that beep in my mind? Oh, it's just the communicator. Dad inserted it so we could tak when we're separated.

Lucien... I'm disappointed.

Sorry, Dad. I tried as much as I could... but this was a serious opponent.

I'll let you go this time, but you have to remember to be more careful. Actually... I think I'll think of something for more discipline. Anyway, I called because we noticed a sudden drop in your opponent's power. Did you finish them off?

I... they're done. Worry not.

"Hey, dude, why are you looking at the sky? Aren't we supposed to fight?" I lifted my finger to infor that I am busy. They just shrugged.

You sound like you're unsure. Is something wrong?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, Dad. They're gone.

Well... okay then. Get back home quick, though - there's something major going on. Good luck, Lucien, and bye!

The connection ended. I turned at Goten and Trunks and spoke:

"Go, and leave as fast as you possibly can. They think that you are both dead - if we never meet here again, that won't become reality. Go!" I then turned around. They might have been confused, but at least they listened to my demands. I had to lie to my father for the first time, and, to be fair, meeting those two makes it doubtful he even is mine... After all, Goten and Trunks were Saiyans, and yet they were like me, could transform like me - unlike any other human I know. If I'm not a human, but my father is, then... I quickly put those thoughts to rest and speeded back home.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

Osnil wrote:"She floated onto the shore and says that she was on a ship bound for another island," Diana replied, as a sudden burst of cold blasted through Themyscira.

Ara shivered and said, "It's cold in here."

A redhaired woman entered the door, "Diana." Diana gave her a disapproving look. "I mean, my princess. The island is being frozen solid. The northern half is ice already. Rumors say that a wizard calling himself Karet is responsible. He has frozen all Amazons who oppose him."

"Thank you, Aleka. I will deal with him. Eldara, keep an eye on Ara for me. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere," Diana replied, then rushed off with Aleka.

Eldara
Eldara turned towards the newcomer and logged the new information. When Diana told her to wait with Ara Eldara paused before replying,
"Ara seems capable of caring for herself. Logically we can handle this threat more rapidly and efficiently if I went with you."
She replied as Diana and Aleka dashed off. With a soft static sigh she turned back to Ara,
"You don't seem unwell, what exactly is it that keeps you bedridden?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse