NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:24 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

I created a simple energy shield to block the balls of force that were heading my way, and did it rather cleanly. Liberty's moveset is certainly different, I surely agree, but I haven't seem any surprises with it yet... Force fields, weapons - that is cool, but I still have a counter in the form of energy constructs. Wait... Where did she go? While I was rambling about it, I lost track... Then someone behind me broke through the shield and sent a blade swinging at my right arm. Oh, crap! I was too distracted!

Unfortunately, with the surprise hit, I didn't have enough time to counter Liberty's moves, and ended up taking a few slashes before I moved back to avoid anything else thrown at me. I need to get rid of those weapons. And maybe slow her down a bit... With this, I raised my right hand and pointed the index finger. It's tip flashed for a second, before firing a dozen of energy strings, some targeted at the blades, others at the body. While thin and barely visible, each one was incredibly strong, and their purpose was to either bind and break the weapons or incapacitate their user.

Liberty groaned and found the binds, but found it hard as her weapon was tangled. She also found her feet and legs tangled, and groaned in frustration. Again she squirmed, but it only served to frustrate her. But then she had an idea. Suddenly a multitude of small knives popped out of nowhere and began to cut the wires, severing them completely. Of course she didn't have time to free the blade, so she just made two new ones. Using dual wield to her advantage, she pressed the attack. With sudden ferocity, she charged forward, attacking her foe. Though at the last minute she also created a Buckler of force, so she could block in close combat.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Ooh no. You're not pulling the same trick twice, Liberty! Close combat is not preferred in this battle. I could fight at that range, but so far, I haven't seen her long range options. And we have to test the waters! Go in slower at first before brutally pounding onto the foe! As soon as I noticed the strings being cut off, I made a one-handed energy shield on my left arm, and this will work as the counter ploy. Okay, now wait... let her come at you...

And BAM! The shield and the sword collided with a painful screeching sound. Slow down... I let go of the handles and moved back a hundred feet. That's far enough, but she's still going to come. I charged up heavy amounts of energy in my hands and then unleashed a homing barrage of fast-speed energy blasts. With so much energy being put into the attack, I think every single one of the blast could destroy a planet, or at least a large satellite like Earth's Moon. That's why I made it homing - if even a single one touches the ground - game over.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 am

Asumar Masaki & Kazuko Masaki

About a few miles from where the massive explosion had taken place, both Asumar and Kazuko emerged from a portal, the both of them being sent flying by the resulting shockwave that managed to reach them as Asumar performed the Rapid Flicker Technique, the two brothers fell onto the ground, with both of them breathing heavily and with multiple injuries on their bodies, which slowly began to heal over time. Kazuko was the first one to rise up and speak "Okay, now that was way too close for comfort." Kazuko turned his head towards Asumar, a calm expression on his face "Don't you think that was a little too much overkill Asumar? I mean that was only for a last resort if we failed to hold Superman back, I didn't want to sterilize an area of all life just to make sure we could get away." Kazuko stated, feeling conflicted about what he had just done.

Asumar reared his head towards Kazuko, a bored and exhausted expression on his face "That was a necessary evil, though I believe that we are now on the official shit list of SHIELD, the Justice League, and even the US Government, so It would be wise to find a new place where we can lay low for the time being and wait for other events to take place, then we will reveal ourselves once more and assist those who wish to demolish the Superhero Registration Act, we just need to be patient for the time being and let the heat die down." Asumar replied, the two of them then taking off flying in the direction of Ryuichi, who was about fifty more miles away from the epicenter of the explosion.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:59 am

Okarot was taken by surprise by the move made by what he once called his friend. The Saiyan was in the grips of Alex, being carried up into space at speeds easily eclipsing light. Okarot quickly regained his orientation, his matter breaking down, getting out of Alex's grip. As he began to rematerialize, Okarot yelled to his former friend, not wishing to harm him, "Alex!", he called out, "Come to your senses! Don't be this man's slave! Part of the real you has to be in there somewhere, just listen to me!"

It was useless, and deep down Okarot knew this, but, for the first time in his life, he did not want to fight. Because, on the other side was his friend. This was no mere sparring match, but instead, a fight to the death. But, sooner of later, Okarot would be forced to let loose of these bonds of friendship, and replace them with bonds of hatred. And when he did, there wouldn't be much in the way of him letting loose, and stopping his restraint.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:25 am

Unfortunately for Okarot, his pleas had fallen on deaf ears. It didn't matter how strong ones will was when it came to his programming. When the words were spoke, he was made to follow blindly without any regard of who it was he was going after. Be it friend or foe. "Submit for registration and you will not be subjected to further injury." And when Okarot continued to try and goad his free will. Alex simply fired powerful beams from his eyes. "Unsatisfactory reply. You have been warned. If you continue to resist, you will die. It brings me no pleasure. I am simply doing what I have to do. You reside on our world, you must follow the laws of our world."

Naja was not taking it well, she walked into the tower, took one step into the elevator, which caused it to snap and smash into the basement. Due to her forgetting to turn off her powers. She walked back outside and flew up her room trying to figure out what to do next. Stark had a point though. Even when she was angry, she simply didn't have the strength of character to follow through with any of her threats. Which in most cases was a good thing. But there were a few times when she wished that people would take her more seriously when she got angry. The Elite only got scared of her when she made it look like she was brutally killing them. She could never actually do something like that.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 am

Myrobia wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Randall clenched his teeth. Now he didn't mind hearing Stark's name, but the fact that Ranger blatantly said just because 'he can' ticked him off. And he likes working alone, something Randall is completely fine doing himself. As Ranger grappled away towards some kind of explosion, Randall stayed behind, standing still on the rooftop as he calmed himself down, and started thinking.

What am I supposed to do? He thought to himself, forlornly watching Ranger go farther away. I now I should do something about this war, but what? Stark is a madman, and must oay for what he's done, but supers have to be kept in line, even myself. I have to find out mroe about this.

Even though Ranger said otherwise, Randall still wanted to find out what was going on. With a single hop, enhanced by kinetic energy, he was back down on the ground in the diamond district. With his eyes focused on his destination, he started making his way towards Avengers Tower.

The Sparkling Irene's was a massive jewelry store in the diamond district that had been built as a sales front for the Joshua Jewelry Conglomerate, to better facilitate small transactions of dimonds to the middle class while also providing another source of income apart from the companies large scale sales.It stood as a quaint but large show of decadence in the form of long shatterproof window panes that separated the common passerby from the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and stored dimonds within the store.Inside a few higher class clientele were gawking at the products in their display cases as a fat old security gaurd made his way lazily around the showroom and then taking his post at the front door, none of them ever expecting or even considering that someone would try and attack this place in such an well paroled and high class area of New York.

These beliefs and sense of security where shattered as from out of nowhere a white van rammed its rear end through on of the brass lined doorways, sending a hailstorm of shattered glass flying through he air and causing the people inside to panic and drop to the ground in terror.The security gaurd who had only just missed being crushed and cut by the doorways remains was knocked out as the rear doors to the van swung open and smashed him in the back of the head as he tried to stand and fight back.

Out of the rear doorway of the van a built man in a black turtleneck and ski mask emerged from the vans interior, flanked by a small squad of four similarly dressed but not as imposing thugs who rushed out with their guns held at the ready.The leader held a large Magnum 44. and a sack while the rest of his cronies bore smaller pistols and one sub-machine gun along with fabric sacks in their hands.

"If you can't tell dis Is a robbery!I want all of you to remain on the ground and stay there until we're done here." He bellowed as he strutted through the chaos with a smile underneath his mask.

"Bring me da manager and get cracking on those display cases, the boss wants Joshua Co. to learn a lesson when refusing him." He called out to his minions who began spreading throughout the room and smashing display cases as they threw the jewelry into the sacks they carried.

One of the masked men rushed behind the counters where the clerks cowered behind in fear for their lives and didn't dare open their eyes as their boss was dragged out from his office screaming bloody murder.The thug had forced him out into the open and before the larger leader who cocked his pistol and laughed in preparation for the lesson.

"Now you will learn not to deny my masta, and that the fate of those who do so is the same as your two jewelers some of my other friends met in the parking garage last night." He steadied the pistol and prepared to fire into the managers forehead as he begged for mercy.

Randall wouldn't make much distance before he was left with an arduous decision. He froze as the van rammed into a nearby jewelry store, and just as quickly watched several thugs rush into the building. Should he just let the robbery happen, or should he do something? Be the hero that he dreaded? This time, he let his instinct decide, he felt that whoever these thugs were, they were out for blood. He put his vendettas against supers aside and focused on one thing only, that no one is going to die.

He sprinted up to the edge of the broken door and leaned to get a look inside. He let his eyes do all the work for now as he assessed the situation. There were five thugs, all with ski masks, sacks, and conveniently enough, guns. One with an SMG, three with pistols, and one with a much larger pistol. The store was in all out chaos, broken glass, screaming hostages, and... Oh God Randall thought, fearing that he may have been to late to save someone. There was a security guard already limp in the floor, blood seeping from the back of his head. Randall feared the worse for him, making a surge of anger flare up, an anger that roared from within him 'no more!'

The next moment, someone else was brought out and had a bun pointed to his head, he had to think fast. He had no way of getting in there fast enough before the gun fired, so it looked like he had to try something a bit more new. He opened his hand and channeled kinetic energy through it forming an invisible ball of vibrating sound waves, the perfect precision projectile. Randall leaned back into the store and formed the ball into a disc before launching it towards the gunman's hand. The disc whizzed through the store at the speed of sound, crashing into the gun and knocking it inti the ground. Now it's time to go on the offensive. Randall jumped into the store and quickly released a series of high pitched soundwaves, loud enough to have everyone covering there ears. With his target disoriented, he sprinted right towards him as he charged his fist with mechanical energy, making it glow with a faint red aura. He went right up to the leader and sent a right hook towards his jaw, the punch made much stronger by the charged energy.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:37 am

Servinta wrote:-snip-

Listening intently, Owen reasoned. Setting an example and a trail would be a good way to do something other than run from helicopters. He smiled, and said, "So we're going to set an example and leave a trail for the pro-registrationists while we investigate a jeweller? I like it. We help while we help even more. And I do owe you for giving me a safe place to sleep tonight. Though, when it comes to criminal bodies, I hope you mean unconscious, not dead ones. If it's an accident, it's not our fault, but to purposely kill them, that is a problem. If I was to leave a string of dead bodies, the pros would have a hayday and parade it as evidence that superhumans need to be controlled. Enough of that, though. Where do we start?"
Pyrade wrote:-snip-

"I'm afraid no human database can help you get to the Tribal Lands. Not even the Amazons know where," Wonder Woman replied, taking the android's hand, "and you may call me Diana."

Upon hearing that this stranger sought the Tribal Lands, Ara tore herself from the bed, despite Diana's warning. Snatching her spear from a nearby table, she pointed it at the android, and demanded, "Who told you of the Tribal Lands? Few mortals know of it. How do you?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:50 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Ralph the Rat-16 Yrs-Central City

Ashley was a clear contrast to myself, as she was obviously excited to be here, and seemed to relish the idea of riding the air, I was my usual stoic demeanor. Moving casually alongside her as we approached a large clothes department in a Shopping Mall Parking lot. We did not plan to actually buy anything, or at least I did not. I ignored the glances we kept receiving as we entered the department. None of the clothes, except for maybe those in the kids section were tailored to fit us, and even then our frames were different than that of a average human child. So, that was yet another obstacle in the rather dull sight seeing mission.

Back on Mobius, we had our own stores run by Mobians for our own needs, as humans Overlanders simply have different diets, fashions etc. It was then that Ashley piped up, and asked a question. One I felt was obvious, but I answered regardless.

"Yes, this is a different world. It seems humans are the dominant race here. It would make sense, Max is human. Although he seems more..." I paused as I searched for the word to describe his abilities, and these humans lack thereof. "Unique." I finally settled on.

It was then, as I was about to approach a cashier, and inquire about where we were at. A strangely dressed man in blue winter clothing approached instead and pulled a strange weapon, introducing himself as Captain Cold, and demanding the Jewelry from the small stand. The woman froze up, no pun intended as I stopped several paces behind him, as he seemed to not notice the standing 3 foot rat behind him.

I looked over at Ashley, with a look that asked Do you want to get involved? Although I knew she would, and so I began to focus telekinetic energy in my right palm as I waited for her to react.

"Now I wanna meet Max! He sounds like he's really interesting." Ashley continued to stare wondrously at their surroundings, up until the moment when Captain Cold tried to rob the jewelry store they were passing through. Though Ashley had seen her fair share of thieves, they usually didn't dress so funnily. She assumed this was just part of Earth, but knew what to do in these situations.

"Hey Chilly! Why don't you just step off and take a breath!?" Normally, this statement would not be ironic or funny at all; it was actually a pretty bad one-liner considering Ashley's abilities, but when she punctuated the statement with a rush of wind that blew towards Cold, no one was laughing. Before he realized, the wind had taken his feet out from under him before flowing around and knocking him in the face. He fell onto his back, while the controlled wind flew back towards Ashley to be used in her next aerial assault. "Why don't you pick on someone who can fight back?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:27 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Siliarba wrote:CeeCee

It was a bit uncomfortable, coming back to the military so soon after leaving it, and even sooner compared to this ring I got. Naturally this was seen as an amazing opportunity by the guys deciding how to make this press conference kind of thing. Instead of walking in I had to fly or sort off float in with a red suit with some military decorations. It showed of both a high ranking military general, and the fact there was a red lantern on the side of the military. Well, it was a show specifically designed to make the public known supers on the governments side is the only place they belong so I guess it all makes sense. Let's just hope I don't mess it up with my awkwardness when addressing non military personnel.

Well, better just go right for it the moment I land. Landing on the stage I walked up to the front of the podium, creating a microphone with her new lantern powers to address the crowd. "Greetings everyone, fellow generals, officers, soldiers, members of the press and everyone else. My name is CeeCee, no last name and I'm a major general in the military and I'm a red lantern, a super hero. Even though red lanterns are usually seen as villains rather than heroes. Regardless I'm here to show the benefits of being part of the government as a hero.

I started passing around on the stage, I don't like standing still, especially when in a place I'm not at comfort. "In the past years I have been active in the army under a codename fighting for our country." As I was talking, clips were being shown above the stage to accentuate everything I was saying. "Through sending me out many lives were saved, the lives of our soldiers, the lives of the locals, and all that with minimal effort. Several examples are ..." The list of examples were long, terrorists, enemy armies, enemy supers, all successful missions, all only showing the positive sides, none of the acts like torture which the government had authorized me to use. Some would react to that badly, and I wouldn't be able to blame them, some things are needed even if they can never leave the shadows.

After a rather long speech it was time for a conclusion "Simply put, supers working with or for the government leads to many benefits all working for everyone's security, and a quick crackdown on villains and any law breaker in a fair, formal and fitting way. Any super out there not having signed the government hero act should do to help work together in making this world a safer place from those braking the law. And as a final note, if a super openly refuses to sign up with the government program then they become law breakers and we, I, will go after you and bring you to justice."

After that serious note and stance I returned to a more relaxed pose and asked one final thing "So, any more questions?" A ton of questions arose and many were answered and one thing was clear, the point had been made.

In the crowd, a blond haired woman, wearing a press badge with the label "C. Baker", smiled and raised her hand, far more relaxed than the rest of the crowd- Yet somehow standing out far more because of it. Should CeeCee happen to look at her closely, she would see an unnatural metallic glint in her irises, and a silver rather than black pupil.

Trophy finally made it to the Baxter Building, home of the Fantastic Four, only to find the family just as divided as the rest of the Superhuman community.
"You cannot be serious, Reed!" Sue nearly yelled at her husband. "This is going to get everybody killed- Everybody!"
"Calm down, honey" Reed tried to ease his way out of the argument, distracted by his work. "It's not going to be that bad- Almost everybody is going to register, I promise you."
"Seriously, Reed?" Johnny scoffed. "One of the smartest men on the planet, and still has no idea how people work." He shook his head leaning against the wall. "Sue's right, Reed. Drop your support for the bill, and save us all the trouble."
Throughout all of this, the fourth member of the Fantastic Four simply watched, unwilling to take a side. He was the first one to notice Trophy. "How long have you been-"
"Long enough." Trophy interrupted. "I came here hoping to continue my mission and find an organization to stand with- And all I find is a house divided." He shook his head. "Tell me, Reed Richards- Where does it end?"
"I beg your pardon?" Mr. Fantastic questioned, not understanding. Through all of this, he continued to work.
"Registration. Surveillance, of course, wouldn't be all that much of an issue after Registration, would it? Then comes the second-guessing. Then comes the forced retirement- One way or the other." Trophy nearly growled.
"Why, that's ridiculous. Don't be absurd." He nearly laughed.
"Absurd, Richards? I told you about my world. Why can't you see that you're working to transform yours into a carbon copy?"

After CeeCee asked what she wanted, C. Baker lowered her hand, smiling even wider- Almost unnaturally so. "You say that Supers will benefit the world- But you really mean Heroes, don't you? Let's imagine that a group of so-called Villains, who only wanted to do good in the world, were to attempt to register, you would arrest them, wouldn't you? You would attempt to arrest and imprison those who are simply trying to do good- Those of us who want to repent." She suddenly tilted her head, a glint in her eye. "Oh, did I say 'us'? Obviously, I meant 'them.' "
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Osnil wrote:"I'm afraid no human database can help you get to the Tribal Lands. Not even the Amazons know where," Wonder Woman replied, taking the android's hand, "and you may call me Diana."

Upon hearing that this stranger sought the Tribal Lands, Ara tore herself from the bed, despite Diana's warning. Snatching her spear from a nearby table, she pointed it at the android, and demanded, "Who told you of the Tribal Lands? Few mortals know of it. How do you?"

Eldara
Eldara smiled and nodded to Diane as she shook her hand, before the spear appeared at least. She looked from the tip of the spear to Ara curiously,
"There was a news bulletin. J. Jameson reported that the human they call 'President' was rescued from you. That you would draw arms so quickly calls into question whether I am making the right decision seeking your side of the story first."
She replied in a calm, collected voice. She had been hoping that violence would not be necessary, but it did not phase her.

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Mundeo wrote:Randall wouldn't make much distance before he was left with an arduous decision. He froze as the van rammed into a nearby jewelry store, and just as quickly watched several thugs rush into the building. Should he just let the robbery happen, or should he do something? Be the hero that he dreaded? This time, he let his instinct decide, he felt that whoever these thugs were, they were out for blood. He put his vendettas against supers aside and focused on one thing only, that no one is going to die.

He sprinted up to the edge of the broken door and leaned to get a look inside. He let his eyes do all the work for now as he assessed the situation. There were five thugs, all with ski masks, sacks, and conveniently enough, guns. One with an SMG, three with pistols, and one with a much larger pistol. The store was in all out chaos, broken glass, screaming hostages, and... Oh God Randall thought, fearing that he may have been to late to save someone. There was a security guard already limp in the floor, blood seeping from the back of his head. Randall feared the worse for him, making a surge of anger flare up, an anger that roared from within him 'no more!'

The next moment, someone else was brought out and had a bun pointed to his head, he had to think fast. He had no way of getting in there fast enough before the gun fired, so it looked like he had to try something a bit more new. He opened his hand and channeled kinetic energy through it forming an invisible ball of vibrating sound waves, the perfect precision projectile. Randall leaned back into the store and formed the ball into a disc before launching it towards the gunman's hand. The disc whizzed through the store at the speed of sound, crashing into the gun and knocking it inti the ground. Now it's time to go on the offensive. Randall jumped into the store and quickly released a series of high pitched soundwaves, loud enough to have everyone covering there ears. With his target disoriented, he sprinted right towards him as he charged his fist with mechanical energy, making it glow with a faint red aura. He went right up to the leader and sent a right hook towards his jaw, the punch made much stronger by the charged energy.

Recoiling from the surprise and pain of having his pistol so violently knocked out of his grip, the leader stepped back from the store manager and his cronies were taken aback as well by the sudden turn of events.He turned around from where the energy disk had come from when it hit his weapon out of his hand and could only watch as he was rapidly closed in on by this teenager coming into the store at a rapid speed.Then to add to the already chaotic situation, a quick succession of high pitched sound waves, loud enough to have everyone including his own men cover their ears from their intensity.

Disoriented and disarmed the leader was defenseless as the teen hit him with a powerful right hook to the jaw, breaking his lower jaw in the millisecond of contact the fist made with his head.He was almost instantly thrown back by the power of the hit and only ended his short flight when his back hit the display case five feet behind him.There he sat, knocked out and bruised badly as his jaw became a swollen bag of purple and black tissue damage from the hit.

"He hit the Left-tenant, GET HIM!" the thug with the sub-machine gun yelled as he opened up with his fully automatic weapon in the teens general direction.He fired from the hip which reduced his accuracy but with his other had holding the bag of jewelry, his remaining thugs with pistols, and his large magazine of 9mm bullets, he was confident they could take this super-reject and get away successfully.

The other thugs began to open up in the teens general direction as well, with only the one thug who had been keeping the manager held down moving towards the van but doing his best to keep out of the teens view while the others distracted him.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Osnil wrote:"I'm afraid no human database can help you get to the Tribal Lands. Not even the Amazons know where," Wonder Woman replied, taking the android's hand, "and you may call me Diana."

Eldara
Eldara smiled and nodded to Diane as she shook her hand, before the spear appeared at least. She looked from the tip of the spear to Ara curiously,
"There was a news bulletin. J. Jameson reported that the human they call 'President' was rescued from you. That you would draw arms so quickly calls into question whether I am making the right decision seeking your side of the story first."
She replied in a calm, collected voice. She had been hoping that violence would not be necessary, but it did not phase her.

"The man in the suit that I rescued from those-people?" asked Ara, taken aback, "I merely returned him to where I was told to. I was shot at for no reason. And who is this Jameson fool, talking about someone when he doesn't know both sides of the story? I saved him from pirates if you must know." Ara was getting angry. She clenched her fist, then pain suddenly shot through her forehead. "My head," she moaned.

"Ara, you need to rest," Diana said, helping Ara to the bed.

"No, I'm fine," insisted Ara.

"You are guest of the Amazon Princess, and you will obey her commands," Diana replied firmly. Ara glared back as she was forced back into the bed.

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Vatican City

Over the past few days, refugees have continued to come in. The Vatican's population, around 770 before the Registration Act was enforced, is now close to 1,200. Assuming that an attack from the outside could happen at any moment, the supers in the Vatican are prepared for the worst. The supers keep up with what is going on outside the Vatican by watching the news. "It really is turning out to be WWIII out there," said one hero. "At this rate the world will be destroyed just because mortal humans fear us," replied another. "The Vatican won't be able to remain like this for long," said Bolin to the two men talking, "We need to be ready in case they decide to attack. We can't assume they will honor the Vatican's neutrality."
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Taras had followed his sisters to Hadri's sleeping planet, having nothing better to do with his time at the moment than return to his people, and an avatar was already seeing to that. He did not bother sitting down, he would let Yami have the seat. Plus, he preferred to stand anyways.

"My only question, right now, is why did you come to me before this happened? And why didn't the other elder dragons come to help us? Were the two of us the only ones you asked for help, Hadrimmelis?" Taras wasn't angry, like he might have sounded. More like... concerned. If the Nilkin were such a threat, then why had only three World Dragons, and two younger ones at that, shown up to stop Ku? It didn't make much sense to him...

Hadrimmelis sighed as she heard Tarasekannú's questions, leaning back on her own throne. They were difficult questions for her to answer, for several reasons, and so, she stayed silent for several moments before finally responding to her younger brother.

"I went to you, Taras, because I had found myself in a moment of weakness. The others may have been involved in the first Time Demon War just like I had been, but they were not the ones charged with developing a weapon to defeat the Time Demon once and for all, they were not the ones who had to take a child and turn him into a cosmic weapon. They did not have the same burden that I did." She explained, somewhat frowning at the mention of the other dragons. Though she couldn't blame them, and did not think any less of them for it, she still couldn't help remembering that, when she had found a possible solution, all of them had insisted that she was to be the one to develop it by herself. They had left her that burden.

"I was expecting... I was hoping that you wouldn't listen, to be honest. You're not the most attentive, Taras, if I may make that observation, and you seemed rather busy when I went to speak with you. But you did listen, and for that, I am very glad and grateful." She said, for a moment smiling slightly.

"As for why the others did not come to help..." She continued, her smile fading quickly. "I cannot say for certain, and guessing will only worsen our ignorance. You two are, indeed, the only ones to whom I talked about Addraku and the Time Demon before our battle took place, but I am certain that the distortion was felt by all of our siblings. I know for a fact that Kazayannú has very strong reasons for not venturing far from himself, but as for the others, I couldn't say. They might've been preparing to awaken in order to combat the threat, perhaps." She mused. "I cannot say, but what I can do is forgive them. After all, even with all of us there, it was unlikely that we would slay the demon; at most, we would weaken him enough to imprison him again, beginning a new cycle. But I have strong reasons to believe that what happened is a far better alternative." She stated.

"Do you have any other questions, brother and sister? By all means, speak to your hearts' content. After everything you both have done to help me, answering is the least I can do." She offered with another smile.

"I... understand..." Taras listened to Hadri explain, nodding through the bit where she said he wasn't attentive. True, he was busy wrestling a tiger when she came to talk, but when he realized what she was saying, he was listening as well as fighting. But talking about the other World Dragons, that's when he got a bit heated.

"Even if you were the only one involved in the creation of Addraku, that doesn't mean the others shouldn't have come to assist us in subduing Ku! The three of us using avatars at least held him off until Addraku activated and destroyed him, with more of us, we would have fared even better!" Taras was seething as he finished his rant, giving Yami time to pose her own questions. Kaza was never overly close with any of us in the latter generation, but I thought at least he would send an avatar to assist us...

Charmera wrote:"I only wish you had confided in me sooner." Yami spoke, a small smile on her face. But then she pressed her glasses slightly. "It seems this... Ku may have allies though. Ones which may already be among us. Ones who may be worse than he." She spoke. "Do you have any method we could resort to in defeating them?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Hadrimmelis smiled back at her younger sister, though it was a slightly sad smile, not in the least as cheerful as the ones shared during their conversation in the asteroid field. "And I see now that I should have, sister, I should have trusted all of you with this secret, even despite Kazayannú's orders to the contrary. But I did not know this back then. I had no way of knowing." She admitted, clearly not content with having kept the secret from Yamirakkelis, even though she'd spoken to Tarasekannú about it.

However, at her sister's next question, she frowned slightly, standing up and pacing around the great temple they were in.

"The one method that we have available is Addraku. He was designed to combat those who are like Ku." The scarlet dragon spoke, though it was clear that it troubled her to continue speaking about him as if he was a weapon. "Aside from that, however, it is likely that it will take the power of our awakened forms to fight against them. I would advise you all to start concocting planetary evacuation protocols and such, in case our full might is needed to protect the universe." She stated. "Regarding any allies that might be here already, we have little reason to believe Ku's words, and even if he spoke the truth, there are no signs that any such associates are here. We will simply have to do our best to be ready, that is all we can do." She stated.

Of course, that wasn't entirely true. They could also attempt to make other creatures like Addraku, other Demon Slayers to fight back the Nilkin, but she was not willing to say that. She was not willing to cause something like that to happen again.

"I'm going to begin creating a natural satellite around my planet right now. At the very least, it can serve as a place for those on my surface to wait until I return." As he spoke, Taras's planetary form was already forming the moon in his orbit. And this one would have a livable atmosphere, unlike Earth's.

"From what I've seen, Addraku is our best bet. That I can agree with. But he's very... human. Hadri, I understand you've probably already thought of this, but what if Addraku's emotions interfere with his original purpose? I think I can speak for all of us when I say we don't want to remove that which makes him himself; that which makes him 'Gilbert,' but if the fate of the universe is in the balance... what can we do?" At this point, Taras was actually worried about the possibility. The Rantu female that had also helped in the fight looked emotionally close to Addraku after the fight. If it came down to her or all of existence, would Addraku make the right choice?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Osnil wrote:Listening intently, Owen reasoned. Setting an example and a trail would be a good way to do something other than run from helicopters. He smiled, and said, "So we're going to set an example and leave a trail for the pro-registrationists while we investigate a jeweller? I like it. We help while we help even more. And I do owe you for giving me a safe place to sleep tonight. Though, when it comes to criminal bodies, I hope you mean unconscious, not dead ones. If it's an accident, it's not our fault, but to purposely kill them, that is a problem. If I was to leave a string of dead bodies, the pros would have a hayday and parade it as evidence that superhumans need to be controlled. Enough of that, though. Where do we start?"

"That is correct my new freind, you will be killing two birds with one stone and assisting me with keeping the criminals from taking advantage of our debacle with he Registration Act." Patho was delighted to hear that Owen would help him and with such a man and an array of skills at his disposal he and Patho would hopefully put a handle on this sudden upturn in diamond related crimes and secrets in New York before they got out of hand or went into hiding.

"Oh and I did mean 'bodies' in an unconscious state for the authorities to collect, I'm not a monster you know!Well in that sense at least." He said as he walked out of the static subway car that Owen had been sleeping in and headed toward one of the intersections where the trains from over five different stations would go to switch their tracks over to head in a different direction.Having been patrolling these tunnels and the New York underground in general for a while he had come to know the schedules of each train by heart and knew that there was one heading fro the diamond district around this time.

He looked back at Owen and gestured for him to follow him, then took a look at his wrist watch.It was partially covered in the green exoskeleton that covered most of his body but enough of the watch face was showing that he could tell what time it was.Within a minute the grinding of steel wheels emanating from the right tunnel indicated that he was correct in his assumption that the train to the diamond district would be coming.

"Good, we'll be able to take that Northbound train to the diamond district if we just 'Hop' a ride as it passes this intersection." He spoke louder through the gas mask as the trains approach began to drowned out all other sounds in the tunnel.

"Time to go!" he yelled as the trains lead cabin whooshed by and was followed by a long centipede like collection of passenger compartments where there was surprisingly few if any people he could see through the windows.

With his hand extended out to a dangerously close distance between his fingers and the train, he looked back to Owen and gave a thumbs up with his free hand.Then in an instant he grabbed hold of a handle that was meant for maintenance personal to climb up onto the trains roof and used his strength to pull himself onto the trains side.He looked at Owen as he rapidly became a distant figure and hoped his new freind could manage to get on board as the last few passenger cabins began to pass over the intersection where he stood.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:snip

Okarot threw out an energy blast to attempt to stop the beams, but continued to hold back, not wanting to harm his friend. The energy blast exploded on contact with the beams, making Okarot think that he stopped them, but, they shot right through the explosion. Okarot quickly braced, but the attack was incredibly powerful, and engulfed the Saiyan in a massive explosion, and sending him flying through space. It was incredible, the level of power Alex had achieved. He was the strongest opponent Okarot had ever faced. Even if he did attack his friend, it likely wouldn't make a difference.

Okarot quickly brought himself to a stop, but suddenly felt a familiar burning sensation in his left arm. Looking down, he say his shoulder engulfed by the dark red energy which he had grown in his fight with Superdoom. It was like a separate entity from himself, taking advantage of his injuries, and using his lack of focus to spread. Fortunately, Okarot had caught it quickly enough to contain it to just his shoulder, and snuff it out. But, if Okarot couldn't focus, it could lead to a bad situation. He had to fight back now, and incapacitate Alex, although, the prospects of that happening were becoming increasingly unlikely.

The Saiyan charged up a massive amount of energy in his hand, enough to destroy the compacted matter of a galactic arm, before teleporting directly above Alex, throwing a downward punch at the top of his skull, moving millions of times the speed of light.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:10 pm

"The Ranger"

The Ranger swung over to an area he saw a large explosion at, 'great, one of Stark's repulsor blasts went stray, this idiot is going to pay'.

Ranger grappeled down to see a large corner of an apartment building had collapsed in on itself, "Anna, any survivors?", [checking infared......yes, there are 7 trapped in the basement, and the repulsor blast collapsed and crushed the stairwell]. Ranger walked over to one of the windows, kicking it open and hopping inside, the inside was dusty, burn marks around the area the wall had collapsed. Ranger switched on his infared, looking around he saw a chimney that lead down to the basement. "hwo sturdy is the chimney?" [weak, I'd suggest getting them up one at a time]. Ranger then carefulyl slid down the chimeny to the basement, he flipped on one of his flashlights to see the people crowded in the corner.

"S-Stay back, please!", Ranger dimmed the light a bit, "I'm here to get you out, please come with me, the structure won't hold for very long". the people looked at one another before getting up and heading twoards Ranger. Ranger shot his grappel hook at the top of the chimney, detaching it from his gauntlet. "climb only to the ground floor, and one at a time, the chimney won't hold for long". one at a time the people started to climb up the grappel, beign vary carteful and getting out on the main fireplace opening on the ground floor. after the last person climbed up, Ranger followed, hooking the grappel back up to his gauntlet and reeling up to the fireplace. once he got up, the structure started to shake.

"It's Collapsing! Get out, Now!" Ranger yelled pointing to the now open door.

Ranger and the people ran twoards the door, one of the men caught his foot in a hole on the floorboards and tripped. Ranger quickly kneeled down next to him. "You're slightly impaled" the man gritted his teeth and peices of the ceiling started to fall down. Ranger stomped his foot on the floorboard breaking ot off, he heaved the man over his shoulders and ran out twoards the door. Ranger dove out landing on his tomach with the man landing on his back. once the man stood up, Ranger shook his head a bit, and faced a Police officer. "Let me guess, Arrest for vigilantism, Non registration, or somethign else?". the younger officer raised an eyebrow. "I was about to thank you for getting those people out". Ranger relaxed interally a bit, he was about to speak before he heard another rumble, he groaned a bit. "stark and his stupid fights, the man needs medical attention to hid leg, i gotta go". Ranger grappeled up to a nearby rooftop ledge and headed off.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:After CeeCee asked what she wanted, C. Baker lowered her hand, smiling even wider- Almost unnaturally so. "You say that Supers will benefit the world- But you really mean Heroes, don't you? Let's imagine that a group of so-called Villains, who only wanted to do good in the world, were to attempt to register, you would arrest them, wouldn't you? You would attempt to arrest and imprison those who are simply trying to do good- Those of us who want to repent." She suddenly tilted her head, a glint in her eye. "Oh, did I say 'us'? Obviously, I meant 'them.' "

CeeCee

"That question has a surprisingly simple answer. Those who have done crime and try to apply to the registration act will be trialed for their crimes, volunteering to signing this act will be seen as turning yourself in and that will be taken in to account. If they're found guilty they will be punished. After fulfilling this punishment they will become part of the governments team." CeeCee felt weird having to answer that question, the answer was so obvious after all.

"This act alone forces people with superpowers to sign the registration act, regardless of who you are if you have power you'll be forced to sign, those that don't are committing a crime. If you committed any other crimes signing the act wont absolve you from those crimes So you'll be judged, if found guilty punished, given a sentence appropriate to those crimes. In the end the criminal system has an endgoal of rehabilitation, if you reach that goal then you can join as a government side hero."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Myrobia wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Randall wouldn't make much distance before he was left with an arduous decision. He froze as the van rammed into a nearby jewelry store, and just as quickly watched several thugs rush into the building. Should he just let the robbery happen, or should he do something? Be the hero that he dreaded? This time, he let his instinct decide, he felt that whoever these thugs were, they were out for blood. He put his vendettas against supers aside and focused on one thing only, that no one is going to die.

Recoiling from the surprise and pain of having his pistol so violently knocked out of his grip, the leader stepped back from the store manager and his cronies were taken aback as well by the sudden turn of events.He turned around from where the energy disk had come from when it hit his weapon out of his hand and could only watch as he was rapidly closed in on by this teenager coming into the store at a rapid speed.Then to add to the already chaotic situation, a quick succession of high pitched sound waves, loud enough to have everyone including his own men cover their ears from their intensity.

Disoriented and disarmed the leader was defenseless as the teen hit him with a powerful right hook to the jaw, breaking his lower jaw in the millisecond of contact the fist made with his head.He was almost instantly thrown back by the power of the hit and only ended his short flight when his back hit the display case five feet behind him.There he sat, knocked out and bruised badly as his jaw became a swollen bag of purple and black tissue damage from the hit.

"He hit the Left-tenant, GET HIM!" the thug with the sub-machine gun yelled as he opened up with his fully automatic weapon in the teens general direction.He fired from the hip which reduced his accuracy but with his other had holding the bag of jewelry, his remaining thugs with pistols, and his large magazine of 9mm bullets, he was confident they could take this super-reject and get away successfully.

The other thugs began to open up in the teens general direction as well, with only the one thug who had been keeping the manager held down moving towards the van but doing his best to keep out of the teens view while the others distracted him.

Randall dove behind a jewelry case to avoid the spray of bullets. As he stayed low to remain in its cover, he turned and saw one of the hostages. He was shaking, his eyes gazing at the teen, wide from what seemed to be a mix of shock and fear. "Don't worry, I'll make sure none of you get hurt" Randall said as he formed two more discs in his hands. Coming up from the cover just enough to see above it, he quickly threw the projectiles as two of the gunmen, then repeated the process for the other two. One by one the firearms fell to the floor like a uniform four beat measure, but now what? Randall didn't really know exactly what to do, any kind of strategy or plan was replaced by adrenaline. Sweat started to trickle down his neck, and the room felt as if it heated up by ten degrees. Then, the idea hit him. Sweat, heat, excellent.

He jumped out of his cover and stood in the center of the room. He put both his hands out by his sides with the palms upward, focusing on all of the heat in the jewelry store. The air quickly became a frigid cold as all heat sped towards Randall. He channeled all of the energy into his hands, just enough to start some sick fires. His hands ignited in a burst if heat and flame, casting an intimidating glow on him. His eyes looked like glowing coals from the fire's glow.

"Now, how about one of you tell me who this 'master' is?" Randall said, putting as much punch into his voice as possible. He wouldn't be able to hold this much energy for long, as he can already feel his hands aching. Sweat poured from his forehead.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:00 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Myosai

This was just fun and games.

Right?

Myosai put her hands on her hips, smirking. "It's just fun and games. That's all." She insisted, forming yet another ki sphere in her now raised right palm.

She bounced it up and down like an athletic kid about to lob a dodgeball into a smaller kid's face. Intimidatingly, she smirked wider. By the look of her grin and her body language, this was getting boring. Real fast. Myosai needed something else to do, other than absolutely demolish this Saiyan in combat.

"So, any ideas?" She asked rather seductively. "We could do something else- or we could keep doing this. You seem to be enjoying your beatdown." She giggled. "I sure am." She paused, thinking to herself. What else should we do in the meantime? This is getting real boring...

Hiroshi:

An almost primal growl escaped his throat as he appeared mere millimeters from her, a dark smile spread across his features, his tail snaking around her waist.

" You're a lot cuter when your not trying to fight me." The Hybrid laughed, his tongue running along his elongated fangs. His blood was pounding in his ears violently, a cocktail of excitement, frustration and increasing aggression rampaging through his system.

Grabbing the shreds of her clothes, Hiroshi roughly tore them away, his hands running up her sides instinctively. Grinning wickedly, Hiroshi slammed his lips against hers.

" I think I found something more fun."

Myosai

Now this was more like it- wait. What? What the fuck?

Myosai could not comprehend what was going on, nor did she know what was going on. This guy seemed more animalistic than usual and more personal than before- she almost couldn't distinguish whether or not this was him or some crazy ape.

"Um.. When I said I wanted fun, this was not in mind. But, what was even going on? Whatever it was Myosai never understood it, but, rolled with it. Clueless as usual, she kept a confused face as Hiroshi did his 'thing', which involved getting close and touchy and ripping off what remained of her clothes.

Well. That happened.

Myosai didn't understand the point of this. If it was a game, was she supposed to rip off what remained of his dogi, or not? Was she supposed to fight back or something?

Hiroshi mentioned something about her being 'cute when she didn't fight back'. She took this as offensive. "Um. I am cute!" She sat up. "I'm really cute! Im cute when I'm fighting and I'm cute when I'm not!" She frowned, but in a sarcastic way.

"What's the point of this?" Her head tilted sideways like a parrot. She assumed she'd have to return the favor to the Saiyan by blasting his gi off, but, then again. She was clueless. As clueless as can be.

A clear, white Kiai shot from Myosai's palm, harmlessly swiping past Hiroshi and slicing off what remained of his dogi. She paused, registering what she had just done.

"Um... was I supposed to do that...?"

----------

Arabian Peninsula
Global Seismography Station

The man wiped the sweat off from his forehead as he fanned his camouflage hat against his face. It was a scorching near triple digit temperature outside, and even worse inside.

His seismometer began beeping rapidly as tremors shook through the facility. Quickly checking the computer, he saw that most of the tremors were small, but still powerful for their size, and seemed to be originating from somewhere on the Arabian Peninsula, near the UAE.

"Um... Hey boss?" He asked. "What's with the seismometers reporting a 4.0 quake and rising near Dubai?"

-----

Magnus's Island, Persian Gulf

"Track that plane. It dropped something." Magnus ordered.

"I'm tracking that shit." Odysseus kept a stinger missile launcher and tracked the Plane, but, soon, it was out of range. "Damn. What did it drop?" Magnus asked.

Tyrax's scaly hands wrapped around the iron bars of his "cage". "Food...?" He licked his lips.

Odysseus slashed the package open with a bowie knife. "Oh. Fucking fuck. Leaflets." He threw a bundle of the letters into the sky.

"Let me read one." Magnus asked. Odysseus took one of the letters, beginning to read it, from top, to bottom:

To Whom it May Concern:

We have recently been noted of your valiant actions in defeating the Red Ribbon Army androids from attacking the UAE and dealing with insurgents in the Empty Quarter of Saudi Arabia. We are thankful of your services to the common good, but this letter is not to commend your actions of heroism.

The time has come for Superheroes to change. The Superhuman Registration act, as you may know, was recently passed in order to protect the common good of the citizens of the world and to effectively give the control of superheroes and superhuman to the governments of the world, so that we may effectively produce a force which will keep the balance of good and evil in check with the use of our government-controlled superhumans and superheroes.

We are not asking you or recommending that you report to the nearest UN base, this is mandatory, for the greater good of all of us. If you choose to be against this Act or refuse to register, you will be hunted down and arrested for a lengthy period, if necessary.

*Blah blah blah*

Sincerely,
The United Nations of shit.

"Tl;dr," Odysseus sighed. "UN wants us to go to a base and shit and sign up for some superhuman act. You too Tyrax, you fall under the category."

"That wasn't the actual letter, right?" Magnus asked.

Odysseus shook his head. "Shit like this makes me lose faith in humanity. Like they're going to force me to sign up for shit I never wanted. I'm a merc, I do stuff for money. I don't work for governments- I work for people."

He proceeded to dump the package of Leaflets, as well as a handful of the notes, into a large fire.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

An almost primal growl escaped his throat as he appeared mere millimeters from her, a dark smile spread across his features, his tail snaking around her waist.

" You're a lot cuter when your not trying to fight me." The Hybrid laughed, his tongue running along his elongated fangs. His blood was pounding in his ears violently, a cocktail of excitement, frustration and increasing aggression rampaging through his system.

Grabbing the shreds of her clothes, Hiroshi roughly tore them away, his hands running up her sides instinctively. Grinning wickedly, Hiroshi slammed his lips against hers.

" I think I found something more fun."

Myosai

Myosai could not comprehend what was going on, nor did she know what was going on. This guy seemed more animalistic than usual and more personal than before- she almost couldn't distinguish whether or not this was him or some crazy ape.

"Um.. When I said I wanted fun, this was not in mind. But, what was even going on? Whatever it was Myosai never understood it, but, rolled with it. Clueless as usual, she kept a confused face as Hiroshi did his 'thing', which involved getting close and touchy and ripping off what remained of her clothes.

Well. That happened.

Myosai didn't understand the point of this. If it was a game, was she supposed to rip off what remained of his dogi, or not? Was she supposed to fight back or something?

Hiroshi mentioned something about her being 'cute when she didn't fight back'. She took this as offensive. "Um. I am cute!" She sat up. "I'm really cute! Im cute when I'm fighting and I'm cute when I'm not!" She frowned, but in a sarcastic way.

"What's the point of this?" Her head tilted sideways like a parrot. She assumed she'd have to return the favor to the Saiyan by blasting his gi off, but, then again. She was clueless. As clueless as can be.

A clear, white Kiai shot from Myosai's palm, harmlessly swiping past Hiroshi and slicing off what remained of his dogi. She paused, registering what she had just done.

----------

Arabian Peninsula

The man wiped the sweat off from his forehead as he fanned his camouflage hat against his face. It was a scorching near triple digit temperature outside, and even worse inside.

His seismometer began beeping rapidly as tremors shook through the facility. Quickly checking the computer, he saw that most of the tremors were small, but still powerful for their size, and seemed to be originating from somewhere on the Arabian Peninsula, near the UAE.

"Um... Hey boss?" He asked. "What's with the seismometers reporting a 4.0 quake and rising near Dubai?"

-----

"I'm tracking that shit." Odysseus kept a stinger missile launcher and tracked the Plane, but, soon, it was out of range. "Damn. What did it drop?" Magnus asked.

Tyrax's scaly hands wrapped around the iron bars of his "cage". "Food...?" He licked his lips.

Odysseus slashed the package open with a bowie knife. "Oh. Fucking fuck. Leaflets." He threw a bundle of the letters into the sky.

"Let me read one." Magnus asked. Odysseus took one of the letters, beginning to read it, from top, to bottom:

To Whom it May Concern:

We have recently been noted of your valiant actions in defeating the Red Ribbon Army androids from attacking the UAE and dealing with insurgents in the Empty Quarter of Saudi Arabia. We are thankful of your services to the common good, but this letter is not to commend your actions of heroism.

The time has come for Superheroes to change. The Superhuman Registration act, as you may know, was recently passed in order to protect the common good of the citizens of the world and to effectively give the control of superheroes and superhuman to the governments of the world, so that we may effectively produce a force which will keep the balance of good and evil in check with the use of our government-controlled superhumans and superheroes.

We are not asking you or recommending that you report to the nearest UN base, this is mandatory, for the greater good of all of us. If you choose to be against this Act or refuse to register, you will be hunted down and arrested for a lengthy period, if necessary.

*Blah blah blah*

Sincerely,

"Tl;dr," Odysseus sighed. "UN wants us to go to a base and shit and sign up for some superhuman act. You too Tyrax, you fall under the category."

Odysseus shook his head. "Shit like this makes me lose faith in humanity. Like they're going to force me to sign up for shit I never wanted. I'm a merc, I do stuff for money. I don't work for governments- I work for people."

He proceeded to dump the package of Leaflets, as well as a handful of the notes, into a large fire.

Hiroshi:

Hiroshi paused at his gi was blasted away, leaving him rather exposed. Cocking his head, he stared at Myosai, blood pounding in his ears as their lips broke apart. Pressing his hand against her cheek, he gave another cunning smile,

" We fought like you asked, but at this point, you are to exciting to get away with a simple sparring match." Hiroshi grinned, his voice primal and excited. Pulling her to him, Hiroshi roughly ran his hands along her sides, exploring every inch of skin his palms could grasp.

Moving to support her weight in his arms, Hiroshi flashed a dark, cunning grin, his fangs glinting slightly in the pale moonlight.

" Well... Since you seemingly stated you have no idea what's happening. When two beings find eachother attractive, they perform intercourse, a mutually pleasurable experience for both parties. But, in order for it to be both enjoyable and well... legal, both people must agree to it," The Super Saiyan grinned wickedly. " Do you want to do this?"
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:43 pm

He had felt no remorse or anything for that matter about what he was doing. The Saiyan either had to submit, or Alex was going to beat him to death. In reality he would never have attempted such a thing unless it meant saving a large number of lives. Okarot was one of his few friends, but that didn't matter anymore. There was no way for him to fight his programming. Even if he was part Saiyan. It was impossible. Someone would have to fix him. Unfortunately that was easier said than done. Alex caught Okarot's blow with his left hand still giving him the 1000 yard stare. "Warning number 2. This is your final warning. Further attempts to resist will be met with lethal force. For your own safety. Submit to registration and this will be overlooked." And of course he used his right hand to fire a blast of equal power right back at Okarot. It wasn't by choice. He was every bit against the act as Okarot was. But only one of them could fight it.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:53 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Myosai

Well. That happened.

----------

Arabian Peninsula

-----

To Whom it May Concern:

*Blah blah blah*

Sincerely,

Hiroshi:

Hiroshi paused at his gi was blasted away, leaving him rather exposed. Cocking his head, he stared at Myosai, blood pounding in his ears as their lips broke apart. Pressing his hand against her cheek, he gave another cunning smile,

" We fought like you asked, but at this point, you are to exciting to get away with a simple sparring match." Hiroshi grinned, his voice primal and excited. Pulling her to him, Hiroshi roughly ran his hands along her sides, exploring every inch of skin his palms could grasp.

Moving to support her weight in his arms, Hiroshi flashed a dark, cunning grin, his fangs glinting slightly in the pale moonlight.

" Well... Since you seemingly stated you have no idea what's happening. When two beings find eachother attractive, they perform intercourse, a mutually pleasurable experience for both parties. But, in order for it to be both enjoyable and well... legal, both people must agree to it," The Super Saiyan grinned wickedly. " Do you want to do this?"

Myosai

I dunno what you mean by attractive- you look like an ape and I look like garbage. And what do games have to do with law?

Myosai still thought this was part of some game. Clueless Majin, oh how she never knew...

"What's intercourse?" She asked, mid-Hiroshi talking. Is it some sort of game or something? This is getting real weird.. and touchy.." By now, the pink woman was somewhat distressed about the whole situation. The two of them were out in the middle of the desert at night- and it was fucking freezing. And both of them had no clothes. How the heck was Myosai going to find another pair of those clothes she always wore?! Where would she get them?"

"Do I want to do this?" She scoffed. "This whole thing has been real boring to be honest. No offense. Besides the whole near death thing of Death ball and the fight. That was fun. Still, I get bored easily, as you can tell.."

For some reason, whatever he was talking about seemed to get her excited. Perhaps a new game or something? Clueless Myosai.

"Yeah.. whatever. I'm in."

-----

Turmenista sat at his desk, groaning audibly as he ripped off his glasses and rubbed his face to clear the nasty thoughts from his head.

"Oh fuck me... What have I done.."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Myosai

I dunno what you mean by attractive- you look like an ape and I look like garbage. And what do games have to do with law?

Myosai still thought this was part of some game. Clueless Majin, oh how she never knew...

"What's intercourse?" She asked, mid-Hiroshi talking. Is it some sort of game or something? This is getting real weird.. and touchy.." By now, the pink woman was somewhat distressed about the whole situation. The two of them were out in the middle of the desert at night- and it was fucking freezing. And both of them had no clothes. How the heck was Myosai going to find another pair of those clothes she always wore?! Where would she get them?"

"Do I want to do this?" She scoffed. "This whole thing has been real boring to be honest. No offense. Besides the whole near death thing of Death ball and the fight. That was fun. Still, I get bored easily, as you can tell.."

For some reason, whatever he was talking about seemed to get her excited. Perhaps a new game or something? Clueless Myosai.

"Yeah.. whatever. I'm in."

-----

Turmenista sat at his desk, groaning audibly as he ripped off his glasses and rubbed his face to clear the nasty thoughts from his head.

"Oh fuck me... What have I done.."

Hiroshi:

Hiroshi almost froze in place when she agreed, not out of suprise, but a cocktail of fear, excitement and nervousness that had flooded his system. Frankly at this point, he was having second thoughts, this pink woman behaved similar to a child, and however arousing her body was, it was a tad akward when explaining the situation. Then there was Claudia…

Shrugging, Hiroshi grinned as he slammed his lips against hers.

( Insert R-Rated Sex Scene Here )

Well that wasn't bad at all.

Hiroshi stared silently into the night sky as he lay against the warm sand, the sensation of the grains rubbing against his back worsening the raw paths where a certain female had raked her fingers down his back.

Oh shit, Claudia!

Pulling himself from the sand, Hiroshi was suddenly very glad his dogi pants, as ripped and burned as they were, could at least serve as shorts in this situation.

Last night and gone well. His daughter was alive, he'd fought a Heran warrior, and he'd fornicate with a strange pink woman who had the attitude of a hyperactive seven year old.

Glancing back, Hiroshis studied the woman he'd spent the night with, cocking his head, he almost grinned at the reminder of his latest escapade.

Hell, she looks even better when I can see her properly.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Mundeo wrote:Randall dove behind a jewelry case to avoid the spray of bullets. As he stayed low to remain in its cover, he turned and saw one of the hostages. He was shaking, his eyes gazing at the teen, wide from what seemed to be a mix of shock and fear. "Don't worry, I'll make sure none of you get hurt" Randall said as he formed two more discs in his hands. Coming up from the cover just enough to see above it, he quickly threw the projectiles as two of the gunmen, then repeated the process for the other two. One by one the firearms fell to the floor like a uniform four beat measure, but now what? Randall didn't really know exactly what to do, any kind of strategy or plan was replaced by adrenaline. Sweat started to trickle down his neck, and the room felt as if it heated up by ten degrees. Then, the idea hit him. Sweat, heat, excellent.

He jumped out of his cover and stood in the center of the room. He put both his hands out by his sides with the palms upward, focusing on all of the heat in the jewelry store. The air quickly became a frigid cold as all heat sped towards Randall. He channeled all of the energy into his hands, just enough to start some sick fires. His hands ignited in a burst if heat and flame, casting an intimidating glow on him. His eyes looked like glowing coals from the fire's glow.

"Now, how about one of you tell me who this 'master' is?" Randall said, putting as much punch into his voice as possible. He wouldn't be able to hold this much energy for long, as he can already feel his hands aching. Sweat poured from his forehead.

The stand-off was silent apart from the crackling of the teens hands as they drew in the heat from the room and caught fire, taking the now disarmed thugs aback as they stood helpless aginst the teen superhuman.They starred at him with wide eyes and drum beat pounding hearts as they contemplated what they could do aginst someone with such powers, and they all collectively realized there was nothing they could do to stop him.

"Our masta is the darkest wizard in the jungle, the most ruthless warlord in Africa, the worlds king of dimonds, he is the dreaded Shadow Sangoma." The one who had held the sub-machine gun dropped to his knees in fear from both this superhuman and from the words he was speaking.The others looked at him in a mix of betrayal and equal fear for their lives

Then out of nowhere a small and oddly colored diamond was thrown at the hero, it shimmered with abnormal power and glowed red with an aura surrounding it to give away its magical nature.Once it was within a foot of him the diamond's glow intensified to an almost blinding shine and detonated with the force of a grenade, blinding and deafening anyone not prepared for the blast and sending the same explosive power aginst the teen.

The man who threw the enchanted diamond was none other than the large leader himself, still suffering the swollen after effects of his initial injury that had put him out cold while his men had fought on.But now he had awoken and was bearing a stainless steel coffee table that the store had one used to give it a modern feel, he used it as a weapon that his muscly armed swung with ease at the teen in an attempt to inflict pain on him in the same way the teen had inflicted pain on his jaw.

"I fill tell you fho my mafsta iz, he iz your FOOM!" (I will tell you who my masta is, he is your DOOM) The leader cried out in pain from speaking at all with his broken jaw and in anger towards the man who had injured him so badly.

The thugs took the distraction as a chance to escape and ran for the white van that was still sticking into the storefront, kicking the hostages aside as they ran.The sub-machine gunner picked his weapon back up and backed up to the vans back as he prepared to fire.

"Lef-tenant we getting out of here!" he yelled out to his leader as the large man attempted to kill the teen with the steel table.

Unknown to the thugs, a slip of paper silently fell out of the back of the van as they scrambled inside and prepared to drive off and escape.This paper was unnoticed by everyone as the fight between the leader and the hero continued on.It was a simple cupon for an antiques store called the Abyssinia Gifts From Africa, it had dimonds on all four corners of the coupon and was written in purple with the small print reading 'A subsidiary of the Sangoma Diamond Exports company, all trademarks reserved.'

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:03 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:snip

Okarot went into a sort of shock as Alex simply caught his punch like it was nothing. He had put a massive amount of energy into that punch, and it didn't even phase him, like a bug bite. As the Saiyan simply floated their, his fist in Alex's hand, he could not bring himself to move as the genetic monster's blast slammed into him, blasting him through space, causing him to simply float in the vacuum, unable to move. While Okarot was able to dish out a move with that much power, taking it was a different story. Alex had over estimated his durability. It was over, this was a power he could not face and win. He had one choice if he did not want to die. He had to give up. All he had to do was register, and it would all be over.

Suddenly, a pulse of red energy fired out around him as a thought passed through his head. He remembered the first time he had fought Alex, all those years ago... he had been hoping for a rematch all this time, and now, the time had come. And all he could do... was keel over and die. The very thought of it drove him crazy. He had become so strong, trained so hard, defeated so many enemies. But, when the time came to fight once more against the one he wanted to defeat the most, he still couldn't do it. It was at that moment, that he realized he hated Alex.

All of a sudden, the dark red energy that had appeared before began to crawl up the Saiyan's arm, enveloping his skin. It's power felt as though it was bottomless, and it had a chaotic, entropic nature to it. The asteroids around the two warriors began to deteriorate, not the normal chipping away and bursting like a normal powerup caused. Instead, they almost seemed to be decomposing, slowly burning away until they would be nothing. The energy was quickly spreading over Okarot, taking advantage of his anger and hatred towards Alex. In no time, it had enveloped his body, with everything coated in the dark red energy which acted like a second layer of skin, burning through his armor.

As another massive red flash shot through the solar system, the new Okarot stared down at his hands, his eyes pitch black with tiny white dots where pupils would normally be. The creature he became had no mouth, as it too was covered by the same non transparent red energy which coated the rest of his body, from his toes to his hair. But, if he had a mouth, it would no doubt be smiling, as the power which encompassed the Saiyan's body was absolutely sublime, like well with no bottom.

The being's gaze suddenly shifted back up toward's Alex, and he stared like a predator, about to pounce on it's prey, a sort of animalistic look that showed how deteriorated the Saiyan's mind had become. All of the darkest aspects of a Saiyan's emotions now dominated Okarot's mind, creating a being focused solely on chaos and violence.

The Saiyan let out a immense, animalistic roar, like that of a great ape but even less human like, before moving at speeds billions of times over the speed of light, and throwing a series of vicious punches at Alex, each incredibly powerful.
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse