NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:22 am

Just as fast as the Slime monster was there, several other heroes popped up. And then what appeared to be an alien space ship. Being as naive as he was, he didn't register in his mind that they were bad guys until they opened fire. At him too! He hadn't even done anything wrong! At least he didn't think he did. A shot from a rail gun came right for his forehead and he caught the round. Just barely. "Hey! That could have killed me! What did I do to you?!" He demanded and dropped the slug.

what seemed to be the commander put her sights on the young child. He didn't just get lucky enough to dodge the shot from the railgun, or even just withstand it. He actually caught it. Given his bright blue skin, tail, and pointed ears, it was obvious that he wasn't a native to Earth. Another scan showed that he was putting off some form of energy whenever he moved at faster than normal speeds. Leaving a trail of the blue lightning whenever he moved. Which was often and fast. Out of curiosity, she switched to the much more explosive plasma rounds and fired a burst at the little speedster.

The blasts tore and melted most of the ground apart, but when the smoke and ash cleared, Talak was gone. The next thing she knew her armor was damaged. Specifically one of the guns had large dents, like some large animal had tried to attack it. She turned around to see Talak waving his hands around in the air. "Owowowowowow! How did Dad do this?" Talak muttered having yet to learn how to use the Speed Force to cushion the blows to his hands. "Come out of there and fight me!"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

Valancy smiled back, "Strong shake," she joked, before listening to the woman. "New members are always welcome," she said, "and it'll be good to have another heavy hitter on the team. I'll go round up the founding members, and we can reach a final verdict, but know that you have my vote." Leading Sabrina to the elevator, they went to the living room, Valancy poking her head through, her eyes widening at seeing Katie and Cora kissing. Stepping fully through, she cleared her throat loudly, "Uh, believe me guys, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have a potential new member," she said, motioning towards Sabrina.

Katie reluctantly broke off the kiss and sighed. "It's like every time we kiss we get interrupted." She remarked, rubbing her head with a sigh. She walked over to Sabrina, Cora in tow with her other hand. She smiled. 'Sorry. I heard you knock but... I was... distracted. Anyhow. Welcome aboard! I'm Katie! This is Cora! And You've already met Val." She paused. "You'll get to meet the rest soon."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:53 am

Frank Mayhem

Sometimes, I'm good at predictions. Sometimes, I feel like an astrologist. Well, what do you expect from someone whose brain can process things hundreds of times faster than an elite supercomputer and can give off the likely results of an event in near-perfect percentages. It helps in battle, and it also helps in politics. Four months ago, the government of this planet decided to issue the Registration Act - a bill which makes it mandatory for all metahumans and superpowered beings on the planet to register, reveal their secret identities, while at the same time betraying them by trying to build weapons against them. Back then, I predicted that the planet will go to hell and no meta with at least the slightest sense of honor and self-reliance would even consider following this law. Riots. Chaos. Fighting. Darn. I was so right this time...

I went through these thoughts as I flew across the skylines of Washington D.C., the supposed capital of the United States of America. If you are wondering if I registered - come on. Really? That's a stupid question, and you either don't know me or are joking. Or both - that too is an option. Really, I am a Celestial Android, one of the two strongest members of my race (and with my training and .ew abilities, probably even stronger) - do you think someone like me would listen to Earthling chatter and commands? You're lucky I don't bother with destroying planets, Earth.

Obviously, I didn't come here, to DC, for no other reason than to rant and talk about life. No, though hat is certainly somewhere at the top. While I was landing on one of the taller buildings, I searched for any signs of noise. Yes, that is what I am talking about, noise. There is supposed to be an anti-Registration demostration, and an important person is within the group... I looked to the busy street below. Not much besides cars and pedestrians. I quickly leaped over to the next building, then flew across the spiky and boring mass that is an ordinary city block in this country. Sometimes Earthlings have no style of originality. Or making things interesting.

The massive white house in a park caught my attention. The scanners detected it, too. It was... The White House. Told you. And in the streets nearby - perfect - lots of demonstrators. The person in question is nearby. I took off into the sky and started scanning the landscape from a mile above. You must be somewhere...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 am

Hal Augustine

The Starlight wrote:-snip-

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

"Aw come on," Hal said when Batgirl expressed her dislike for his derogatory habits. "Its just a smoke and a swig love. What's the worst that can happen?"

As if to conjecture her point, the young black magician coughed again and nearly choked on his own phlegm.

"Ok ok you win."

Reluctantly throwing away his bottle and wistfully crushing the cigar under the heel of his shoe, Hal nodded in response to Batgirl's instructions. "Gotcha. You watch your back too alright. See ya later gorgeous."

From that moment on Augustine went solo once again. Splaying his fingers, the teenage occultist summoned flames of hell-fire that appeared on the palms of his hands and began blasting surrounding Rantu soldiers with it. Squeamish shouts and groans came from those enveloped in the demonic flames and Hal smiled in satisfaction at their suffering. Afterall, they were all responsible for the lives of a thousand or so civilians today. Not to mention the destruction of many government and private properties costing millions of taxpayers' & individuals' money.

As the fight wore on, a mysterious song could be heard echoing throughout the clash of battle and the multitude of explosions rocking the city. The language was unheard of but somehow the melody felt really.....inspiring on a supernatural level. Augustine heard it and he felt his heart beating in excitement while the flames he wielded intensified even greater.

"Whoah. Whatever it is I feel like I'm on fire right now."

The boy-witch incinerated another orange-armored alien trooper before looking around to locate the source of the music. On a distant rooftop stood a lone figure, undoubtedly a girl with fiery red hair and sharpened claws going by the name of Kirisvala. Hal saw enough to know that this was probably another one of his teammate-to-be and throwing one last projectile of hell-fire at an oncoming Rantu squad, the necromancer quickly performed a spell of teleportation that brought him directly behind her in a mist of black smoke.

"Hey sweetheart....loving the song yeah. Makes me feel like I'm doing my magic while on drugs right now. "

Swishing his brown trenchcoat to the side, Hal turned in-time to blast an approaching disk into a burning oblivion. "Seems like they're beginning to pick up on what you're doing. Don't worry....just continue singing love and I'll stop these alien scumbags from touching a hair on your pretty head. You can trust Hal Augustine to do just that at least."

Without another word, the Smiling Gallowman went back to casting spells and flailing more oncoming UFOs and Rantu discs with black magic. At this point in time, he felt like he could take on the world just standing behind Kiris.

"Gotta get her to teach me that song one of these days," Hal thought to himself as he destroyed whole squads of oncoming Rantu aliens with a large intensified ball of Hell Fire. "Feels like I'm being pumped with a combination of ectasy pills and adrenaline at the same time. Weird, but totally awesome."
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:12 am

Charmera wrote:
The Starlight wrote:
Valancy smiled back, "Strong shake," she joked, before listening to the woman. "New members are always welcome," she said, "and it'll be good to have another heavy hitter on the team. I'll go round up the founding members, and we can reach a final verdict, but know that you have my vote." Leading Sabrina to the elevator, they went to the living room, Valancy poking her head through, her eyes widening at seeing Katie and Cora kissing. Stepping fully through, she cleared her throat loudly, "Uh, believe me guys, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have a potential new member," she said, motioning towards Sabrina.

Katie reluctantly broke off the kiss and sighed. "It's like every time we kiss we get interrupted." She remarked, rubbing her head with a sigh. She walked over to Sabrina, Cora in tow with her other hand. She smiled. 'Sorry. I heard you knock but... I was... distracted. Anyhow. Welcome aboard! I'm Katie! This is Cora! And You've already met Val." She paused. "You'll get to meet the rest soon."

Cora blushed brightly when Ruby entered the room, her hair burnt and a puppy following her. She was soon followed up by Valancy who entered with a new person Cora didn't know. Katie had reluctantly pulled away from Cora, and she seemed more frustrated than embarrassed. Cora felt Katie take her hand and the android followed her as she lead her toward Sabrina who was apparently interested in joining them. Cora blushed again when Katie said she had been distracted. Cora then offered Sabrina her free hand to shake. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. So you want to join us? We're always happy to have new members. What are your abilities if you don't mind me asking?"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:29 am

Osnil wrote:
Mundeo wrote:-snip-

Owen ducked another chopper, before hearing someone call him. He whirled around, whipping the shotgun off of his back and pointed, expecting it to be a cop. Upon sight of the stranger-obviously around 18-he put down his gun and said, "Look, kid. I really don't have time for this. The choppers are going to be here any minute, and I have to be gone by the time they come back. Unless you would rather talk while we run?"
NYC
Cyberlantern created a shield that prevented the cement truck from crashing onto him, then dived off of the platform before the shield dematerialized. He caught Stark before he crashed to the ground. "Top ten, huh?" Cyberlantern asked, "You said you needed all the firepower you can get. I want to offer my services. This is something that we need to do." He asked, "Which way do we go to get to your address?"

Randall nodded and said, "Agreed" before charging up with kinetic energy once more. This time breaking into a full sprint, following whatever direction Owen was going. In the distance he coukd see the dreadful totem that was the Avenger's Tower, which used to be the base for Stark Industries, and still probably is. It looked like something was going down all around it, as explosions dotted the shining glass walls. He could see tiny figures soaring around it, most likely supers, one of them being the rust bucket himself. Only if he could join in the carnage himself.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:59 am

Owen landed on another rooftop. "Good. You can keep up. You're probably wondering why I set myself up as a target for registration." He ducked behind a satellite as a chopper passed over. "If I can sacrifice myself for the superhumans who agree, they get a headstart while the government hunts me down. Then I figure out a way to break out and do it all over again. In essence, I'm the distraction. What's your name, kid?"

The Panther rose up and roared, yelling, "Panther smash metal man with sword. Panther claw eyes out!" He pounced on the red suited Rantu, biting and clawing at his armor. He was quick enough to circle around the head of the Rantu. He roared again and dove down full speed at the Rantu, attempting to knock the Rantu down. "Panther knock metal man down!" he roared, then smashed into the legs of the red-suited Rantu.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:39 am

Osnil wrote:

Owen landed on another rooftop. "Good. You can keep up. You're probably wondering why I set myself up as a target for registration." He ducked behind a satellite as a chopper passed over. "If I can sacrifice myself for the superhumans who agree, they get a headstart while the government hunts me down. Then I figure out a way to break out and do it all over again. In essence, I'm the distraction. What's your name, kid?"

"The Ranger"

Ranger stopped and grappled to an edge of a rooftop, watching the fighting of the two heroes going on. "Stark needs to get his head together, the punch alone endangered more than 300 people, and with the prolonged fighting maybe more than 1,000 will be endangered". Anna pulled up a security feed video of Owens and another figure talking, [Owens is currently out of the eye of the Registration Police. For the sake of the safety of the citizens, we should talk to him and try to get him to leave before a large fight starts]. Ranger took a deep breath, knowing he could be branded as a rebel for trying to talk to a current anti-reg "rebel".

Ranger grappled over to a nearby radio antenna tower and scanned around, "where is Owen's location? " [a rooftop, just northwest of your location]. Ranger then grappled over to a large Satellite, where Anna pointed out Owen's coordinates. He dropped down landing 7ft from Owens and the other figure.

"I'm not your enemy, I'm simply here to talk"

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:52 am

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Osnil wrote:Owen landed on another rooftop. "Good. You can keep up. You're probably wondering why I set myself up as a target for registration." He ducked behind a satellite as a chopper passed over. "If I can sacrifice myself for the superhumans who agree, they get a headstart while the government hunts me down. Then I figure out a way to break out and do it all over again. In essence, I'm the distraction. What's your name, kid?"

"The Ranger"

Ranger stopped and grappled to an edge of a rooftop, watching the fighting of the two heroes going on. "Stark needs to get his head together, the punch alone endangered more than 300 people, and with the prolonged fighting maybe more than 1,000 will be endangered". Anna pulled up a security feed video of Owens and another figure talking, [Owens is currently out of the eye of the Registration Police. For the sake of the safety of the citizens, we should talk to him and try to get him to leave before a large fight starts]. Ranger took a deep breath, knowing he could be branded as a rebel for trying to talk to a current anti-reg "rebel".

Ranger grappled over to a nearby radio antenna tower and scanned around, "where is Owen's location? " [a rooftop, just northwest of your location]. Ranger then grappled over to a large Satellite, where Anna pointed out Owen's coordinates. He dropped down landing 7ft from Owens and the other figure.

"Look, I will fight back if you're with Stark's insanity," Owen said, placing his hand on his shotgun, "you can't convince me to turn myself in. Whatever you say won't work. I am standing for justice and am not looking back. Because no matter how many times I get locked up, I WILL escape each and every time. If you expect to convince me to register or turn myself in, you're leaving disappointed. I will not support something vile and inhuman. Next, they'll use us as mercenaries to earn them cash. I'm not against registration. I'm against the abuses that can be made with it. Someone has to stand."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:01 am

Osnil wrote:

The Panther rose up and roared, yelling, "Panther smash metal man with sword. Panther claw eyes out!" He pounced on the red suited Rantu, biting and clawing at his armor. He was quick enough to circle around the head of the Rantu. He roared again and dove down full speed at the Rantu, attempting to knock the Rantu down. "Panther knock metal man down!" he roared, then smashed into the legs of the red-suited Rantu.

"Randall" he replied, joining Owen under the satellite to avoid detection. This guy wants himself to get captured? Randall considered to stop following him, but it looks like he just wants to stay away from the cops for now. With the helicopter gone, he went out from under the satellite. "I assume 'they' are the other supers who are against this registration act". Now would probably be a bad time for him to tell Owen his own opinion on the act. That being that he sort of supports it, and would be fully supprting it, too, if it weren't for the metal madman.

"It seems you and I have a bit more in common, whoever you are. Both if us are on the run- by the way, I'm wanted. Maybe you read it in the news, 'Teenager blows hile through Avengers Tower'. Looks like we also both hold something against-". He winced, hesitating at the very thought of saying his name. "Tony Stark".

The name pained him, but the pain quickly subsided as some other guy landed on the roof a couple feet away. He looked like another super, definitely interested in Owen's wherabouts.

"Who the hell are you?" Randall said, placing his hand on the satellite dish. If things go bad, he'll have a source to draw from.
Have at you!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:33 am

Osnil wrote:
"The Ranger"

"Look, I will fight back if you're with Stark's insanity," Owen said, placing his hand on his shotgun, "you can't convince me to turn myself in. Whatever you say won't work. I am standing for justice and am not looking back. Because no matter how many times I get locked up, I WILL escape each and every time. If you expect to convince me to register or turn myself in, you're leaving disappointed. I will not support something vile and inhuman. Next, they'll use us as mercenaries to earn them cash. I'm not against registration. I'm against the abuses that can be made with it. Someone has to stand."

Just as Owen finished talking, the man standing next to Owen placed his hand on the satellite dish and said. "who the hell are you?". Ranger shook his head, "do you know what 'I'm not your enemy means?' Or do you think I' currently siding with the maniac in a power suit destroying half the city by fighting some sorceress". Ranger pressed a button on his gauntlet, displaying a map of New York with a large portion of it shaded in red.

"New York is currently on the brink of all out riots and revolts, all thanks to the useless Civil War Stark and cap' stirred up ". Ranger lowered his gauntlet with the hologram dissapearing. "personally, I think this civil war is stupid, and that punch Stark threw knocking that woman out of the tower endangered an estimate of 300 people. But right now, New York might turn into an all out warzone if things keep going like they are".

"I'm The Ranger by the way, so you can take that hand off your shotgun, or don't, I have counter measures for scatter weapons of you still want to shoot me "

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 am

Osnil wrote:"Look, I will fight back if you're with Stark's insanity," Owen said, placing his hand on his shotgun, "you can't convince me to turn myself in. Whatever you say won't work. I am standing for justice and am not looking back. Because no matter how many times I get locked up, I WILL escape each and every time. If you expect to convince me to register or turn myself in, you're leaving disappointed. I will not support something vile and inhuman. Next, they'll use us as mercenaries to earn them cash. I'm not against registration. I'm against the abuses that can be made with it. Someone has to stand."

Just as Owen finished talking, the man standing next to Owen placed his hand on the satellite dish and said. "who the hell are you?". Ranger shook his head, "do you know what 'I'm not your enemy means?' Or do you think I' currently siding with the maniac in a power suit destroying half the city by fighting some sorceress". Ranger pressed a button on his gauntlet, displaying a map of New York with a large portion of it shaded in red.

"New York is currently on the brink of all out riots and revolts, all thanks to the useless Civil War Stark and cap' stirred up ". Ranger lowered his gauntlet with the hologram dissapearing. "personally, I think this civil war is stupid, and that punch Stark threw knocking that woman out of the tower endangered an estimate of 300 people. But right now, New York might turn into an all out warzone if things keep going like they are".

"I'm The Ranger by the way, so you can take that hand off your shotgun, or don't, I have counter measures for scatter weapons of you still want to shoot me "

"Three hundred people that could have stood up and said something. Three hundred people that cheer on superhumans one minute and then insist on counteractive measures the next. In all honesty, I wouldn't care one bit if three hundred died. They asked for it, they're going to taste the fruits of their labor. If they want to start a Civil War, they can have it. I won't hurt them, but if someone else does, like Stark, that's not my problem," Owen replied, "but I cannot leave right now. I have to keep one step ahead of them, but leave a small trail."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:58 am

Osnil wrote:"Look, I will fight back if you're with Stark's insanity," Owen said, placing his hand on his shotgun, "you can't convince me to turn myself in. Whatever you say won't work. I am standing for justice and am not looking back. Because no matter how many times I get locked up, I WILL escape each and every time. If you expect to convince me to register or turn myself in, you're leaving disappointed. I will not support something vile and inhuman. Next, they'll use us as mercenaries to earn them cash. I'm not against registration. I'm against the abuses that can be made with it. Someone has to stand."

"At this point, everyone is my enemy, I don't trust anyone" Randall said, exchanging glances between Owen and The Ranger. The former is a staunt opposer of the act, and willing to do anything to get it repealed, and the later is someone who doesn't want to get involved with the war at all. Both of them tossing around Stark's name like knives, each one hitting their mark in Randall's mind. Here he is, a monster born out of this civil war, and now Owen is saying how he doesn't care about the consequences. Anger flared up from within him.

Randall turned to Owen and said, "Deserved it? Those people couldn't have done shit. They cheer them on, then insist on these laws because they are afraid. It isn't their fault!".

He gripped the dish, feeling electricity flow through it into his arm. "Who are the ones that hold the entire planet in the palms of their hands like gods? Who are the ones that can just as easily destroy earth as to protect it? You supers are the reasons why this war even started. You supers just play around with the lives of normal human beings like toys. You destroy cities like someone would a sand castle. Don't you dare blame the people who have no power to speak for themselves for your own actions!"
Have at you!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:02 am

Osnil wrote:

"Three hundred people that could have stood up and said something. Three hundred people that cheer on superhumans one minute and then insist on counteractive measures the next. In all honesty, I wouldn't care one bit if three hundred died. They asked for it, they're going to taste the fruits of their labor. If they want to start a Civil War, they can have it. I won't hurt them, but if someone else does, like Stark, that's not my problem," Owen replied, "but I cannot leave right now. I have to keep one step ahead of them, but leave a small trail."

Under his helmet Ranger grew a disgusted look,

"how the holy hell do you know if those 300 didn't disagree with the registration act? How do you know that they don't support the rebels, you don't, and sit here knowing that innocent people, innocent children die, and you'll just go along with your little crusade". The ranger shook his head a bit,

"I am not on Stark's side, or the rebels side, I am in the side of the people. The people we 'Heros' swore to protect, the people we heroes now endanger and in some now very real and relevant cases kill because of this useless Civil War".
"you may want to go on this crusade of yours, but remember innocents pay because of it"
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:05 am

Asumar Masaki
Masaki Training Arena
The Battle Comes Upon the Horizon - Kazuko Masaki vs Superman

Asumar was sent crashing into the ground as Superman allowed himself to let loose ever so slightly, which was enough to tip the balance back in the Kryptonian's favor "Grh.." Asumar said with a low grunt as he rose up out of the large crater, he was feeling his energy beginning to slowly but steadily drip away, he knew that he was using far too much power against the Kryptionian, but now he was running out of options, and Ryuichi didn't yet contact him, which meant that he was still on the move, or he was facing resistance from SHIELD, either option was not good, Asumar couldn't hold out for long before he would collapse "Damnit, I can't keep continuing like this, If I keep fighting I'm not going to last long..." Asumar growled, his ethereal cloak beginning to slowly fade away before it disappeared entirely. Asumar took a look down at his palms before he growled, realizing that his Celestial Transformation had just expired, he slowly backed away from Superman and approached Kazuko "Brother, my energy is gone, I need some time before I can transform back into my Celestial State, just give me some time to recover and I'll be able to fight once more."

Kazuko gave Asumar a simple nod as he turned to Superman, who quickly descended down to the ground and watched as Kazuko began to walk forward towards Superman, his expression matching that of Asumar's, It was filled with determination, the will to resist bowing down to the US Government or the UN in it's entirety "You must be Asumar's brother, Kazuko Masaki, or most famously known as The Founding Masaki." Superman said, expecting Kazuko to have taken the same aggressive approach as Asumar did, but to his mild surprise, Kazuko stood and allowed Superman to talk without any interference whatsoever "I've heard of your actions back where you live, you redeemed your brother, defended that Ice Planet against Daud's Forces, and most recently, you defended the planet of New Namek from Meta-Cooler and even tried to hold your own against Nightmare, these feats are impressive to say the least." Superman commented, which caused Kazuko to chuckle "But I don't understand why you of all people would go against the Superhero Registration Act, I thought that someone like you would be for the Superhero Registration Act."

This caused Kazuko's smile to turn into a frown, It seemed that both Kazuko and Superman seemed to have a similar agenda, to defend those who need it most, but there was a certain degree to which their agenda met, Superman desired to defend the Earth, while Kazuko desired to defend the people in his galaxy "I was for the Superhero Registration Act, I thought It was a great Idea at first, however when I saw that hideous display of the US Government torturing a human being to develop contingency plans against every Hero that existed, don't get me wrong, even I would build weapons in the event that heroes went rouge but for your government to resort to torturing a human being in order to achieve it and expect that they'll get away with it?" The ground slowly started to shake, a green hue of energy beginning to wrap around Kazuko's body, yet there was no sign of aggression on his part "I know that I speak for those who are against the registration by saying that they won't get away with it, and they won't succeed with the Registration Act, considering the actions that followed it's passage will assure it's downfall, It may not be me to do it, but It will be someone."

Superman stared at Kazuko, he actually had some valid points, what the Government did to Craig was questionable to say the least, but there wasn't much he could do about it, he only desired to protect those who actually needed it "I see then..." Superman's feet began to rise up into the air "I know that you won't change your mind even If I ask you, so I won't say anything else about it, but you do know that I need to do what I'm here for, and that is to help detain both you and your brother for your refusal to register with the government, prepare yourself for the battle to come."

Kazuko nodded, his transition into his Celestial Transformation achieving full fruition "Yes, I understand." With one swift stroke, and without even moving a finger, Kazuko took total control of the environment around him, achieving a complete and mutual connection with nature itself. By his command, countless thick roots shot out of the ground around both Kazuko and Superman, all of them shooting in the direction of Kal-El, while at the same time Kazuko focused his mental strength and converted it to Physical Power and Speed, just as Asumar had done "Alright, let's do this!"

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:39 am

Patho/John Holsmburg
New York City

It had been a good while since Patho had left the lair, and he was thoroughly enjoying the freshness of the air outside of that dormant disease and mold ridden ruin he called home.Not that the air of New York's subways and sewage tunnels was by any means 'fresh' in the normal sense but every once and a while he would run underneath an open man-hole or utility opening and he could almost taste the fresh air of the city above him.The truth was he was happy to be out of the lair and without a doubt he was happy doing what he did best, managing the underbelly of the city.

Because oddly enough for a city that had such towering sky scrapers towering above it there was also a large population of the downtrodden,homeless and the criminal that lived in the earth beneath those same buildings.He mused how these tunnels were like a mirror of the surface world, but instead of sunlight there was only shadows and that suited him just fine.Because as he moved through the maze of sewage pipes and drains he was hidden from the ordinary folk who would have recoiled in horror at his very sight, now that he was the green biological monster known as Patho instead of the normal man he truly was.

But being Patho had its advantages as well he thought as his heat vision enhanced left eye suddenly brought him three humanoid shaped beings surrounding a fourth flickering source of heat out of the darkness.The tunnel he was going through at the moment was an abandoned subway service tunnel that had been used to store equipment for whatever company had used it in the 1970's but now it was more often then not used by gangers and junkies as a place of refuge from the police.He felt a light tremble in the ground as he slowed to a sneaking walk and approached the beings from the sheer darkness of the tunnel, whatever was causing the thump in the earth was ading him in his unnoticed approach.

Slowly he switched to his dominant right eye and his regular vision revealed the beings to be three African american's, all of them dressed in various street cloths and smoking as they huddled around a fire and a radio that was blaring a staticy mish-mash of music and news.At first he thought they were mumbling to themselves individually as he crept up to the platform that they were on, but as he got closer he could hear them more clearly speaking some dialect of African to each-other or at least that's what he thought was African from what he had remembered from his short time in the continent.

They didn't seem to be doing anything wrong but he couldn't help but wonder what three men who were obviously not penniless would be doing in a place like this.Then he saw the briefcase and a pistol sitting next to the radio, confirming his suspicions that they were not tourists there for the view and that they were gangers probably waiting to do a trade off for whatever was in the briefcase.Another shaking of the earth erupted from above them and this time it shook the ground so much that it caused the deteriorating ceiling of the tunnel to crumble and drop a large piece of brick onto Patho's shoulder.

"Gah" He growled in pain as the brick slammed into him from out of nowhere, he was more supprised than injured and his reaction was louder than he would have liked it to be.

"What the hell!" One of the men was apparently concealing another pistol underneath his shirt and pulled it out at the sound of something growling from the darkness of the tunnel beyond their platform.

"I heard it too, we're compromised and getting out of here!" The third one said as he grabbed the breifcase and pistol, hugging the case to his chest like a mother would a child and holding the pistol back towards the darkness.

Knowing that his element of surprise was lost and that he had no reason to attack these men other than on the fact that they were armed, Patho let them frantically gather themselves and rush up the ladder to the surface.One lingered for a few seconds more in the tunnel, and for a moment it seemed like they could both sense eachother's existence even through the shadows that hid Patho.He snorted and spat onto the trash strewn floor before rushing up the ladder to join his fellows, leaving whatever business they had in this place unfinished.

Mentally scorning himself for letting a simple brick reveal him to those three men, Patho waited a moment before climbing out of the darkness and onto the platform where the men had been waiting.There was much trash and debris there from years of people coming, living, and leaving this place but the area around the ire and radio was relatively clear and provided the best option for clues as to their motives.

His first move was to search about for anything the men had left behind, and the cleared area was optimal for finding such clues.He looked around and moved the milk carton they had used as a table for the briefcase and radio out of the way, revealing a single shard of glass that was left underneath.Taking the shard he put it into the exposed pocket of his otherwise DeathSpore exoskeleton covered cargo pants, he then noticed the radio had stopped its music for the moment with a low buzzing noise of an emergency alert.

"This is New York Emergency Services, all citizens are to evacuate the areas around Avenger Tower due to a current conflict between several dangerous parties.Please do not try to interfere and allow the authority's to handle the situation.I repeat ..." The staticy emergency announcement continued in a loop, warning the people to get away from whatever was happening near the tower.

The shaking of the earth happened again for a third time, trailing Patho off of the Emergency Broadcast from the radio and focusing his attention on the surface above.A moment passed as he wondered how he could have been so stupid to think it was just construction above them that was causing the shaking.Then another question came into his mind, weather it was in his interest to see what was going on there.

He knew the tunnels well after about a year or so of using them to remain unseen by the public while moving about the city, and he was sure that the tower they were talking about was close by this tunnel.But he was hesitant to go up there as Patho, but as he looked up to the half closed man-hole cover that the gangers had escaped through and saw the sunlight shine through he knew he would never forgive himself if he didn't at least take a look at what was going on up there.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:-snip-

Owen was getting angry, too after hearing Randall's statement. "So, they sent you after me, did they? Tell Stark that if he wants me so bad, TO COME GET ME HIMSELF!" Turning to Ranger he said, "I'm not trying to start a fight. I have not endangered anyone so far. I am just zigzagging around until they catch my trail. Then I was going to leave, until he showed up, then you. For one point, I took it to the Supreme Court, and the law was upheld. While it was in court, I didn't see a single pro-super protest. I saw thousands of ungrateful people. If Stark and his cronies ever hurt an innocent, I will be there with a camera in my hands and upload it to every social media site. Then, I will attempt to prevent more of them."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Osnil wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:-snip-

Owen was getting angry, too after hearing Randall's statement. "So, they sent you after me, did they? Tell Stark that if he wants me so bad, TO COME GET ME HIMSELF!" Turning to Ranger he said, "I'm not trying to start a fight. I have not endangered anyone so far. I am just zigzagging around until they catch my trail. Then I was going to leave, until he showed up, then you. For one point, I took it to the Supreme Court, and the law was upheld. While it was in court, I didn't see a single pro-super protest. I saw thousands of ungrateful people. If Stark and his cronies ever hurt an innocent, I will be there with a camera in my hands and upload it to every social media site. Then, I will attempt to prevent more of them."

They sent you after me... After hearing Stark's name one more time, all other noise muffled out. He let himself get involved, and ket his own anger take control of him. He can hear his own muffled screams as he felt a surge of electricity flow from the dish through his arm, then into his other fish. The very hairs on his arm stood up from static as charged at Owen and punched him straight in the gut. It wasn't a strong punch, but the moment he made contact, he let all of the energy within him go from his fist to its target, giving Owen a massive shock.

All during this time, Randall shouted without thinking, "How dare you compare me to him! I would never, EVER, join such a vile man. There are no sides in this war, only mindless destruction! All of you deserve to die!"
Have at you!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Osnil wrote:

They sent you after me... After hearing Stark's name one more time, all other noise muffled out. He let himself get involved, and ket his own anger take control of him. He can hear his own muffled screams as he felt a surge of electricity flow from the dish through his arm, then into his other fish. The very hairs on his arm stood up from static as charged at Owen and punched him straight in the gut. It wasn't a strong punch, but the moment he made contact, he let all of the energy within him go from his fist to its target, giving Owen a massive shock.

All during this time, Randall shouted without thinking, "How dare you compare me to him! I would never, EVER, join such a vile man. There are no sides in this war, only mindless destruction! All of you deserve to die!"

before Ranger could respond to Owen, he heard a loud and long hate scream from Randall. Ranger looked at Randall as he charged up an electrical punch.
How dare you compare me to him! I would never, EVER, join such a vile man. There are no sides in this war, only mindless destruction! All of you deserve to die!". Ranger knew Randall was Pissed, and he Probably would go on a rampage After that "You all deserve to Die" comment. Ranger drew one of his Automatic pistols and aimed it at Randall with one hand.

"Calm it down Randall, Now"
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:16 pm

NYC
Owen reeled back, then said, "Well, well. Looks like you and I have something in common. Though, lightning isn't much of a big thing against me, considering that I can strike someone with it if I want." He was about to retaliate, but Ranger aimed his gun at Randall. He whipped out his shotgun and aimed it at Randall. "Now, we can talk like civilized people, or we can resort to leveling the remainder of New York."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:36 pm

Osnil wrote:NYC
Owen reeled back, then said, "Well, well. Looks like you and I have something in common. Though, lightning isn't much of a big thing against me, considering that I can strike someone with it if I want." He was about to retaliate, but Ranger aimed his gun at Randall. He whipped out his shotgun and aimed it at Randall. "Now, we can talk like civilized people, or we can resort to leveling the remainder of New York."

Randall gazed down the barrel of Owen's shotgun, his fists and teeth clenched. Now everyone was about ready to blow his head off. That sort of thing tends to happen whenever he he freaks out. As much as he would rather risk taking the bullet, Owen and the Ranger were both right. He can either calm himself down, or only bring about more destruction, something he wants to best avoid, under the painful memories and constant anger and hatred. With a slow, shaky breath, his fists opened, and his arms and head drooped downward.

"I'm sorry... I... I can't control myself" he said, his tone frail and shaking.
Last edited by Mundeo on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Tokyo, Japan
Defenders Mansion

After the appearance of the Mandarin and heavy Hydra activity in China over the last few months, the Defenders returned to their mansion in Tokyo and recruited Ara into the team. However, they basically had little to no relaxation time. Not long ago, the Super Registration Act that was passed went into full effect. Every super being on the planet was forced to register with the government or risk being arrested or even killed. Demon Blade, Panda, White Lotus, and Ara refused to register, while Bolin (who was basically already registered) refused to hunt down unregistered supers as was required of those who registered. Having been busy with Hydra over the last few months, Bolin didn't have time to prepare an underground hideout like he had planned. Instead, the team essentially became refugees in the Vatican City. And independent entity and not a part of the UN, the Vatican is secretly housing almost 300 unregistered supers who aren't eager to fight against the government's of their home countries. So far, the 771 citizens of the Vatican haven't leaked any information out, but that's likely not to be the case for long.

Seeing another batch of refugees entering the shelter, Bolin turned towards Ara. "Hey Ara," he said, "Perhaps the darkness you were sent to protect us from was ourselves. This could basically be considered world war three, but with supers as the major combatants. I hope the planet survives this. All you need is somebody to tick off the wrong guy and this planet will be blown to smithereens."
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:47 pm

The Vatican
Ara looked toward Bolin, thinking. She was wearing a red T-shirt and jeans, after she was practically forced to, so she wouldn't be recognized when the team left for the Vatican. "Ourselves? When we fled Asia, we ran like cowards. I have thought of what this rule is, and almost feel as if the Mandarin was only the beginning of the darkness I must face. When we stood and defended ourselves against his attack, I felt weak. My love for my friends that were enslaved became my weakness. My path is dark, with only the light I hold in my torch. We could sit here and feel sorry for ourselves, or we could hide in a place that only I and Hydra knows of. No Registration, just us. We can flee until the storm calms. If what is being rumored about the information being shipped out of this city is possibly true, we might want to go out."

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Osnil wrote:NYC

Randall gazed down the barrel of Owen's shotgun, his fists and teeth clenched. Now everyone was about ready to blow his head off. That sort of thing tends to happen whenever he he freaks out. As much as he would rather risk taking the bullet, Owen and the Ranger were both right. He can either calm himself down, or only bring about more destruction, something he wants to best avoid, under the painful memories and constant anger and hatred. With a slow, shaky breath, his fists opened, and his arms and head drooped downward.

the Ranger lowered his pistol,

"Maybe, but you just proved you are less prone to useless destruction than Punch Happy over there" Ranger said whilst gesturing to the fight happening between Tony Stark and Naja.
"We've all come to some sort of common, diplomatic ground, yes?"

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Mundeo wrote:Randall gazed down the barrel of Owen's shotgun, his fists and teeth clenched. Now everyone was about ready to blow his head off. That sort of thing tends to happen whenever he he freaks out. As much as he would rather risk taking the bullet, Owen and the Ranger were both right. He can either calm himself down, or only bring about more destruction, something he wants to best avoid, under the painful memories and constant anger and hatred. With a slow, shaky breath, his fists opened, and his arms and head drooped downward.

the Ranger lowered his pistol,

"Maybe, but you just proved you are less prone to useless destruction than Punch Happy over there" Ranger said whilst gesturing to the fight happening between Tony Stark and Naja.
"We've all come to some sort of common, diplomatic ground, yes?"

"Diplomatic ground?" Owen asked, after hearing Ranger's statement, then looked at Ranger, "I was supposed to be halfway across town by now. If it weren't for the Stark Hater and you. I don't hate Stark-we all knew he was insane, but we couldn't prove it 'til now." He glanced over at Stark. "As for you, Mr. Ranger, I wouldn't be risking the lives of innocent civilians if you two would let me be. I could be out in the country in two weeks if I left a good enough trail." He looked up nervously as a chopper circled. "Now, I need you to hurry up before the Pro-reg nuts get here."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse