NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:22 am

Charmera wrote:-snip-

Her head went back and forth between the two of them as they bickered, magic buzzing and building up between them as words were thrown at each other like spears. "ENOUGH!" she boomed out, slamming Gungnir into the ground, sending a small tremor through it. "I will not have battle begin in my realm. 146 times have I reforged Asgard, and I do not want to do so another. "Now, the two of you. Describe what exactly your research entails without interrupting the other, and the progress you have made in it. And afterwards, I shall decide whether Asgard needs to initiate relations with this Kabal of yours, Meloku."
Osnil wrote:-snip-

She frowned as a messenger interrupted her saying anything more, telling her that a mortal dressed in Tribal garb had arrived. The alliance between the Tribals and the Asgardians was an interesting one, forged by Odin quite some time ago. She personally did not believe that they would be much use in battle with their utter lack of armor. But Odin had always been wise, God of Wisdom in fact, and these Tribals might prove to be of some use, so she would keep her mind open. She turned to Aeshandra and Meloku. "One of Asgard's allies has arrived, the Tribals. You may come with me, or tour the city, after which we may continue this discussion. The choice is yours," she said, gripping Gungnir once again and walking to the Bifrost Bridge, where she greeted the stranger.

"Welcome to Asgard, she of the Tribals. I am Valka Silverhand, All-Mother of Asgard, in place of Odin Borson who has gone to his rest at long last. But I do not think our faces have looked upon each other before. Who are you, and what is it that you bring with you?" she asked, motioning towards the raptor.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:39 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip-

Her head went back and forth between the two of them as they bickered, magic buzzing and building up between them as words were thrown at each other like spears. "ENOUGH!" she boomed out, slamming Gungnir into the ground, sending a small tremor through it. "I will not have battle begin in my realm. 146 times have I reforged Asgard, and I do not want to do so another. "Now, the two of you. Describe what exactly your research entails without interrupting the other, and the progress you have made in it. And afterwards, I shall decide whether Asgard needs to initiate relations with this Kabal of yours, Meloku."

She frowned as a messenger interrupted her saying anything more, telling her that a mortal dressed in Tribal garb had arrived. The alliance between the Tribals and the Asgardians was an interesting one, forged by Odin quite some time ago. She personally did not believe that they would be much use in battle with their utter lack of armor. But Odin had always been wise, God of Wisdom in fact, and these Tribals might prove to be of some use, so she would keep her mind open. She turned to Aeshandra and Meloku. "One of Asgard's allies has arrived, the Tribals. You may come with me, or tour the city, after which we may continue this discussion. The choice is yours," she said, gripping Gungnir once again and walking to the Bifrost Bridge, where she greeted the stranger.

"Welcome to Asgard, she of the Tribals. I am Valka Silverhand, All-Mother of Asgard, in place of Odin Borson who has gone to his rest at long last. But I do not think our faces have looked upon each other before. Who are you, and what is it that you bring with you?" she asked, motioning towards the raptor.

Seeing this woman, who told her of the death of Odin, Ara's face changed from a smile to shock. After a brief period of silence she spoke, "My condolences on the death of Odin. We had not heard that he had died. I also regret to inform you that Chief Unga of the Tribals has also died, and I, his adopted daughter of mortal decendent, have been chosen by the Skygod to rule the people of the Tribals. I would have come sooner, but we were entangled in a civil war with my brother, Sawa, who, being my elder by five years, attempted to wrestle me from my position appointed by the Skygod. It was he who poisoned Unga." then stood tall and proud, "I am Chieftess Ara the Undefeated of the Tribals, and as a token of friendship between the Tribals and Asgard, I give you a Velociraptor, swiftest beast of our land, loyal beyond any I have seen, cleverest of beasts, and excellent fighter." She extended the chain that held the raptor to Valka with one hand and a bone flute in the other. "This flute," she said, "will tame the raptor to follow your commands once you play this song." Ara played a small tune, then handed it to Valka. "I had intended this to go to Odin, but since you are the ruler of Asgard, I shall give it to you. May this be a sign of long friendship between our peoples."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Tomia wrote:---

Even though her attacks didn't seem to do much of anything other than cause the giant green thing some pain and discomfort, Kirisvala sustained her monstruous roar for as long as she could, her powerful pair of lungs allowing her to hold it for far, far longer than any normal human could shout before going aphonnic. All throughout this, more and more magic beams emerged from the air around her, pelting Xyrixia. But eventually, even though it was due to something completely unrelated to her efforts, the young Hadrian saw the giant green girl regurgitate a lot of living creatures that hadn't seemed to be inside her earlier, and shrink to a tiny fraction of her previous height as a result. It was clear that she hadn't had anything to do with it, but, needless to say, the bubbly Hadrian wasn't the sharpest knife in the cookie jar, and so, after seeing the green girl shrink, she allowed herself to stop, every magic beam still in the air dissipating instantly, no more coming forth anymore. The air around her continued reverberating for several moments, but the building stopped shaking and the loud roar coming from her was no longer a thing. Instead, she fell to her knees, gasping for breath, all out of air due to the sustained roar and a little bit tired from all the magical energy she'd just spent.

But even then, there was a smile on her face, and when she recovered at last, the pinkish red-haired girl stood up and looked towards Rikki and Mars, doing an excited little fistpump with both of her hands, the cuteness of which was likely hampered a bit by the fact that said hands were in fact massive claws. "We did it!" She shouted at the two of them, her tail beginning to draw circles in the air once again, spinning very rapidly and periodically smashing into the ground, though it did not seem to carry enough force to do more than scratch the rooftop of the building she was on, and it certainly didn't seem to hurt her. "I knew we could do it! I knew we could stop the green woman! We make a great team!" She continued, flashing a happy grin full of sharp and pointy teeth, completely oblivious to the fact that they weren't really the ones who managed to get her to stop.

Then, however, she realized that the others were no longer there. Instead, they were below, interacting with the green slime girl and another human person. Jumping down, she dropped from the several story building, landing in a hand-stand, her massive claws absorbing most of the impact, leaving her unharmed from the fall.

"Hello! I'm Kiris, nice to meet you all!" She said to them cheerfully, before turning towards Xyri. "Sorry for shouting at you, but the flying boy told me you were causing trouble and I wanted to help."

Xyri nodded, shrugging her giant shoulders. "Fair enough. I'm not one hundred percent sure what's going on either." She spoke, then looked upwards. She frowned, and then looked to the others. "Are... orange discs descending from the sky a normal thing in this city?" She asked. She had no reason to believe that this wasn't normal, she really wasn't sure about anything on this earth. She frowned deeped at the discs began to suround them, slowly poking out guns from their tops and bottoms. Blue glowing weapons which hummed with energy. "What are they-?" She asked,

"Surrender or face annihalation." Spoke the disks in unison.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:48 am

Pyrade wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

"I... I have no idea." I spoke after taking a look at the ring. To be fair, I did have an idea on what this thing could be, but nothing solid. It let out a large energy signature, and was overall really odd looking... You know, I could maybe see it as from one of those costumed superheroes, but it's not green...

"Oh, and before you ask - I didn't set this up. This is not a proposal or anything. And to be fair, it couldn't have been." I clarified. Just in case.

Eldara
"I would have said no anyway."
She replied nonchalantly as she turned the ring over in her palm. She could feel the faint energy signature radiating from it. It must have been tech, because the nanites in her system were drawn to it as well, although which world made tech like this was beyond her. Wait . . . No, this was Oan. A world her Cratoran database identified as troublesome due to their interference in some off-world affairs of a rather unsavory variety.
"It is an Oan ring . . . Perhaps I should put it on?"
She said aloud as she held it over her finger and slipped it on. Nothing happened. She could feel the power stronger now, a lot stronger, but it was as if the ring was waiting for something to activate it. She attempted to establish a cyber link with it, but there was no cyber part to link with. That was when the electric sensation shot up her arm, causing her to wince.

Where Knowledge lacks, and
Reason Rare
When Logic's void, We'll bring it
there
To Void Ignorance, in Day and
Night,
Through power Bronze , The Truth
we Light

The phrase echoed through her programmed memory, clearly an affectation of the ring. She looked at her arm curiously and spoke,
"Where Knowledge lacks, and Reason Rare . . .
When Logic's void, We'll bring it there
To Void Ignorance, in Day and Night,
Through power bronze, The Truth we Light."
She said before a plethora of updates scrolled across her vision.

New technological interface established
Power source: Oan Ring #0
Power Type: Unidentified
Upgrades required:

Nanorobotic material strengthening
Nanorobotic energy alteration
Systematic optimization
Exoskeletal alterations

New energy conduit detected:
ID: Oan Ring
Energy Form: Unknown

Upgrades commencing

At that point she was engulfed in a deep bronze light, before emerging in a new 'uniform' of sorts. She looked to Frank as the ring tranformation completed, her hair a new auburn, the latent electrochromatic cells being activated by the transformation.
"Well then. It certainly is Oan . . . "
She said pointedly.

Frank Mayhem

"So it's a Bronze Lantern Ring. And it, somehow, works on an android. Huh." I thought out loud. Well, that is certainly something. I scanned the now brown-dawned alien. It is certainly a fine change. I wonder, when will I get a Lantern Ring? Maybe a Black one... if one even exists. Though, then again, I don't even know if she is true about the android thing, maybe she could only get a ring because she is somewhat alive.

"Anyway, have a good time exploring this planet and still being weaker than me! I have some things to settle..." I spoke, then rose up, gave a hand wave and flew off.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:49 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Narrowing his eyes, Hiroshi stared at Itaku, his features hardening as he focused his ki, his aura picking up as the golden energies around him grew more and more furious. Another wave of force rolled off Hiroshi as he slid his left foot back, tensing his frame.

" Clumsy? This is still a warm up lady! I've still got a few tricks left up here." Hiroshi smirked, tapping his temple with a free finger. Eyes widening, Hiroshi almost yelped as she rapidly descended upon him, only avoiding the axe handle strike at the last second.

With a burst of raw speed, Hiroshi blitzed forward, arriving eithin her reach, Hiroshi twisted around in the air, spinning around with full momentum and snapping his leg out, aiming for her left side.

Itaku

Ow, ow, ow. The swift kick from him surely hurt. Quite a lot. I was starting to lose steam, and he was still going strong. I'm nit an attrition fighter. I'm one who goes in, beats the opponent with strong strikes and before the energy reserves deplete, and leaves. And the battle wasn't going as I wanted t to. I needed to conserve my energy, just in case I need a last resort attack to turn the tide. That is why I didn't dodge, but instead took the hit.

I briefly looked around. No members of my team were watching. Good. That means I can't be reported for breaking the law. I prepared my move. Oh, I'll break the code and the law soo hard...

"I'm sorry in advance for doing this..." I spoke slowly and with some sadness in the words, then stretched ou my hands and unleashed a wave of strings at Hiroshi. These were the Psycho Threads, and they will immediately try to wrap themseves around my victim and suck out his energy. "Please, don't struggle... I don't want you killed..."

Hiroshi:

Cocking his head, Hiroshi had begun to open his mouth to respond when the worst pain he'd ever expirenced exploded in ever part of his body. The feeling was similar to being wrapped in barb wire and having it rapidly spun around on his skin. Throwing his head back, Hiroshi screamed out, blood oozing from cuts formed around the threads.

" W-What the fuck you crazy ass bitch!" The Super Saiyan screamed, golden energy exploding around him as he struggled violently. He couldn't understand it, he'd barely begun to tap into his reserves, yet he felt like he'd been sparring for hours. Steeling his features he stared straight into Itaku's eyes.

Golden energies swirled around him as Hiroshi tensed himself. Mixed in with his anger, anger and grief at himself from his own failures, and fury for the seeming betrayal in the fight, The Hybrid felt something rise up from the depths of his power. He'd been more angry then this before, and this was certainly not the hardest fight he'd ever had, yet somehow, his body was transforming this fury into something greater.

Immediately lightning rolled over his body before the tiles far benath him cratered outwards. Howling and twisting in the threads like an animal, Golden Fire exploded around him and the dust in the air washed up into the air, before being blasted away. The sky broke through the clouds as they were simply blown away. A golden light shone in all directions, bursting out of the Saiyans body itself.

But even with all his struggling, the threads remained firmly locked against his skin. Narrowing his eyes, Hiroshi let his hair fall back to black, his onyx hair hanging in his face. Giving a groan, Hiroshi let his head fall forward, closing his eyes and focusing energy into his hands, waiting for her to come over and check her possible kill.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:52 am

Seeing this woman, who told her of the death of Odin, Ara's face changed from a smile to shock. After a brief period of silence she spoke, "My condolences on the death of Odin. We had not heard that he had died. I also regret to inform you that Chief Unga of the Tribals has also died, and I, his adopted daughter of mortal decendent, have been chosen by the Skygod to rule the people of the Tribals. I would have come sooner, but we were entangled in a civil war with my brother, Sawa, who, being my elder by five years, attempted to wrestle me from my position appointed by the Skygod. It was he who poisoned Unga." then stood tall and proud, "I am Chieftess Ara the Undefeated of the Tribals, and as a token of friendship between the Tribals and Asgard, I give you a Velociraptor, swiftest beast of our land, loyal beyond any I have seen, cleverest of beasts, and excellent fighter." She extended the chain that held the raptor to Valka with one hand and a bone flute in the other. "This flute," she said, "will tame the raptor to follow your commands once you play this song." Ara played a small tune, then handed it to Valka. "I had intended this to go to Odin, but since you are the ruler of Asgard, I shall give it to you. May this be a sign of long friendship between our peoples."[/quote]

Valka nodded gravely at Ara's acknowledgment at Odin's death, and gave her own when hearing of Unga's. "I am grieved to hear that. I hope that your brother has faced appropriate justice for his fell deeds."

She took the chain and the flute, looking at them, and then the raptor. "I have never seen their ilk. I had not known that they had survived, for the dinosaurs had been proclaimed extinct for many a time." she stated, gripping the chain. "You have my thanks for this curious gift. Know that we remain allies despite our leaders' deaths, and know that if thou should ever need aid, Asgard shall answer."
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:24 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Itaku

Ow, ow, ow. The swift kick from him surely hurt. Quite a lot. I was starting to lose steam, and he was still going strong. I'm nit an attrition fighter. I'm one who goes in, beats the opponent with strong strikes and before the energy reserves deplete, and leaves. And the battle wasn't going as I wanted t to. I needed to conserve my energy, just in case I need a last resort attack to turn the tide. That is why I didn't dodge, but instead took the hit.

I briefly looked around. No members of my team were watching. Good. That means I can't be reported for breaking the law. I prepared my move. Oh, I'll break the code and the law soo hard...

"I'm sorry in advance for doing this..." I spoke slowly and with some sadness in the words, then stretched ou my hands and unleashed a wave of strings at Hiroshi. These were the Psycho Threads, and they will immediately try to wrap themseves around my victim and suck out his energy. "Please, don't struggle... I don't want you killed..."

Hiroshi:

Cocking his head, Hiroshi had begun to open his mouth to respond when the worst pain he'd ever expirenced exploded in ever part of his body. The feeling was similar to being wrapped in barb wire and having it rapidly spun around on his skin. Throwing his head back, Hiroshi screamed out, blood oozing from cuts formed around the threads.

" W-What the fuck you crazy ass bitch!" The Super Saiyan screamed, golden energy exploding around him as he struggled violently. He couldn't understand it, he'd barely begun to tap into his reserves, yet he felt like he'd been sparring for hours. Steeling his features he stared straight into Itaku's eyes.

Golden energies swirled around him as Hiroshi tensed himself. Mixed in with his anger, anger and grief at himself from his own failures, and fury for the seeming betrayal in the fight, The Hybrid felt something rise up from the depths of his power. He'd been more angry then this before, and this was certainly not the hardest fight he'd ever had, yet somehow, his body was transforming this fury into something greater.

Immediately lightning rolled over his body before the tiles far benath him cratered outwards. Howling and twisting in the threads like an animal, Golden Fire exploded around him and the dust in the air washed up into the air, before being blasted away. The sky broke through the clouds as they were simply blown away. A golden light shone in all directions, bursting out of the Saiyans body itself.

But even with all his struggling, the threads remained firmly locked against his skin. Narrowing his eyes, Hiroshi let his hair fall back to black, his onyx hair hanging in his face. Giving a groan, Hiroshi let his head fall forward, closing his eyes and focusing energy into his hands, waiting for her to come over and check her possible kill.

Itaku

No...

Please, no... I should not have done this...

I immediately moved my Psycho Threads back in my arms, and then back in my now rather vast energy supply. He did not listen to me. I told him to not struggle, and yet he met his fate here. At my hands. In front of his daughter. There is a reason why Psycho Threads are forbidden to use in battle, and I have just witnessed it. I deecended from the sky and went back to my normal state. He's... he's likely dead.

"Please... this was supposed to be a friendly match!" I'm not even 18, and I have already killed a man. I sat on my knees, and while I did not start crying, sadness surely filled my heart.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:35 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Itaku

No...

I immediately moved my Psycho Threads back in my arms, and then back in my now rather vast energy supply. He did not listen to me. I told him to not struggle, and yet he met his fate here. At my hands. In front of his daughter. There is a reason why Psycho Threads are forbidden to use in battle, and I have just witnessed it. I deecended from the sky and went back to my normal state. He's... he's likely dead.

"Please... this was supposed to be a friendly match!" I'm not even 18, and I have already killed a man. I sat on my knees, and while I did not start crying, sadness surely filled my heart.

Hiroshi:

Still silently floating in the air, Hiroshi almost laughed when she fell for it. Tricks like this were usually kept in stock for when he needed to bleed energy off a much stronger opponent, or get the drop on one. But now, he had the chance to strike at her while her guard was down.

Throwing his arms out, Hiroshi immedietly flared his power, golden energy whipping around him as his hair sharpened skyward, lightening scattering off his frame. With a final howl of effort, his hair sharpened and spiked skywards, throwing both hands forward, energy exploded around him.

" Suprise! Sparking Meteor!"

Fanning his fingers out, the coalesced energy was marshaled forward, his forearms almost glowing crimson-blue with the attack pushing against his palms. It was almost impossible to hold his position in the air as it exploded off his hands, the force from the energy waiting to shove him back. The once clear sky was suddenly turned into a wave of azure light. Clouds swirled around him and the bolt of energy he had released the thrumming power almost deafeningly loud.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:56 am

John Morgan/Samantha Grimm
John heard the girl who's name was giggle and explain that they had only just arrived themselves and saw her charming smile. He was almost sure that these were the girls that were talked about on the police scanner now. He felt Sarah's words affecting his thought process and trying to influence his actions. However John actively resisted with his willpower and though it was difficult, he didn't outwardly show that he was effected by her powers. He smiled however and offered her his hand to shake, as well as to Samantha and Hannah. "I'm John, it's nice to meet you all." He said to them as the waiter came to take their order. John saw an opportunity to stay close to them, 'You mind if I join you? I'm visiting here by myself, and you three seem like interesting company." He said to them, though he was mainly asking Sarah, as it seemed like she was in charge.

Mars
Mars saw the blue aliens coming out from the sky, and sighed, this day was getting weirder and weirder and he just wanted to go home. He turned to Rikki and Kiris, they seemed like they could be helpful, even if they were over enthusiastic. "Come on, let's deal with this." He said to them, as the blue aliens approached. He flew out a bit and struck one of the aliens with Rocket's fist, smashing it out of the sky and incapacitating it.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:59 am

New Rnclave wrote:

No...

Hiroshi:

Still silently floating in the air, Hiroshi almost laughed when she fell for it. Tricks like this were usually kept in stock for when he needed to bleed energy off a much stronger opponent, or get the drop on one. But now, he had the chance to strike at her while her guard was down.

Throwing his arms out, Hiroshi immedietly flared his power, golden energy whipping around him as his hair sharpened skyward, lightening scattering off his frame. With a final howl of effort, his hair sharpened and spiked skywards, throwing both hands forward, energy exploded around him.

Fanning his fingers out, the coalesced energy was marshaled forward, his forearms almost glowing crimson-blue with the attack pushing against his palms. It was almost impossible to hold his position in the air as it exploded off his hands, the force from the energy waiting to shove him back. The once clear sky was suddenly turned into a wave of azure light. Clouds swirled around him and the bolt of energy he had released the thrumming power almost deafeningly loud.

Itaku

BOOM!

And then the dust moves up. However, with so much energy from Hiroshi siphoned, I managed to tank the massive energy attack. Quite easily, though losing a lot of gained energy in the process. Thank god for Super Heran training - I managed to went into it just before the blast hit. If I hadn't, I would have been in real trouble. Some of my clothing was torn up or damaged, and I had a few bleeding wounds, but overall, it was like an average Thursday.

"I realize you're a Saiyan, but you're a real assholr even by their standards." Couldn't think of a more fittng word for that one. I rarely cuss, but sometimes I have to. "If we, Herans, are treated as quite bad between people here, then I wonder what they say about your race?" I could use Psycho Threads again, but that would be too predictable. And I've already used it. Nah, if he goes in for the cheap way of overpower, I'll show him what I'm made of.

"Anyway, you should prepare for quite a treat! Nobody on this planet has ever seen the thing I'm about to show you!" I shouted at full force, then powered up even more. My aura bursted out and increased massively, starting to slowly generate sparks of bio-electricity. I felt like the Lookout was about to fall back to Earth, or at least get ripped to shreds. My power was constantly rising, and my ki was getting more dense and compact. My hair rose up even more and became spiky, each spike separated from one another, like when you brush your head with a balloon. My power stoped rising when it doubled comparing it to my previous, and the aura dissipated, leaving the electricity behind.

Hyper Heran. I did not have time to waste. The effects of this transgormation will dissipate soon. Not even Shaytan has seen me in this form... I charged up a hefty lot of energy in my right hand, then charged towards Hiroshi as fast as possible, extending my powered fist forward. It was somethi.g akin to a Dragon Fist, but I did not try to impale and penetrate anyone here. Just punc them really, really hard.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Itaku

BOOM!

And then the dust moves up. However, with so much energy from Hiroshi siphoned, I managed to tank the massive energy attack. Quite easily, though losing a lot of gained energy in the process. Thank god for Super Heran training - I managed to went into it just before the blast hit. If I hadn't, I would have been in real trouble. Some of my clothing was torn up or damaged, and I had a few bleeding wounds, but overall, it was like an average Thursday.

"I realize you're a Saiyan, but you're a real assholr even by their standards." Couldn't think of a more fittng word for that one. I rarely cuss, but sometimes I have to. "If we, Herans, are treated as quite bad between people here, then I wonder what they say about your race?" I could use Psycho Threads again, but that would be too predictable. And I've already used it. Nah, if he goes in for the cheap way of overpower, I'll show him what I'm made of.

"Anyway, you should prepare for quite a treat! Nobody on this planet has ever seen the thing I'm about to show you!" I shouted at full force, then powered up even more. My aura bursted out and increased massively, starting to slowly generate sparks of bio-electricity. I felt like the Lookout was about to fall back to Earth, or at least get ripped to shreds. My power was constantly rising, and my ki was getting more dense and compact. My hair rose up even more and became spiky, each spike separated from one another, like when you brush your head with a balloon. My power stoped rising when it doubled comparing it to my previous, and the aura dissipated, leaving the electricity behind.

Hyper Heran. I did not have time to waste. The effects of this transgormation will dissipate soon. Not even Shaytan has seen me in this form... I charged up a hefty lot of energy in my right hand, then charged towards Hiroshi as fast as possible, extending my powered fist forward. It was somethi.g akin to a Dragon Fist, but I did not try to impale and penetrate anyone here. Just punc them really, really hard.

Hiroshi:

" Well you started it with that fucking attack of yours!" Hiroshi shouted, his breathing coming heavy and labored. This was just like against Garlic, even if he had been the superior in power, she'd just run him into the ground. And even now, he could feel his reserves becoming smaller and smaller.

Gritting his teeth, he willed his ki back to the surface, lightening popping around him. In his minds eye, he could the next five steps of combat already, and given her abilities and current power output, he could see five avenues of of ending this fight, and four of those didn't end well for him. How do you beat someone who could absorb energy and keep you stationary and defenseless while she does it?

Crossing his arms, Hiroshi shifted his stance, moving his right foot forward while sliding his left back, crossing his arm in front of him and pulling his fist back.

Blasting forward, they're frames met, auras clashing in the air. Seconds later, their fists met, Super Saiyan energy slamming against hers. Tiles all across the lookout tore from the structure, before being slammed right back down, cracking and disappearing in the cloud of dust. Wincing as the fist grazed his cheek, the sheer power behind it burning the skin black, Hiroshi took his chance, drawing his leg back, before burying it in her stomach, following with an uppercut, his knuckles impacting her jaw.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing

It had been a few weeks since he and Etla had shown Ihra, Etla's sister around. That had been a nice vacation, but as they said, nothing good ever lasts long. He hoped that was not true, especially when it came to a certain golden-haired Rainborn. But going back to work was inevitable, and he liked what he did, solving the problems of the world, one at a time. The presentation of the shield generators had gone very well, Craig soon after meeting with several heads of state and the U.N.

He wasn't naive enough to think that he had eliminated war, but it was a start, and that was all that he could hope for. The Defense Department had sent him another letter, offering a contract to 'build weapons to defend our nation against modern threats'. Craig, as always, had sent a polite, but firm rebuttal back to them. He hadn't quite liked the sound of 'modern threats', and he did wonder how long they would continue to play this little game with him. Little did he know that it was no longer a game to the United States government, and that they were determined to obtain Craig's abilities and aid, with his consent or not.

The young artificer sat in his swivel chair, a doughnut in hand, pondering on what he would do next when a young employee popped his head in through the doorway. "Sir! Another shipment of the shield generators has gone off course." Craig rose up, furrowing his eyebrows. "That's the sixth one in two weeks now." Running the probabilities in his head, he turned to the employee. "This isn't a coincidence."

The young employee, Rob, nodded in agreement. "I concluded that myself. Sir, someone is stealing your tech."

Craig ran his fingers through his afro, asking, "Have the trackers been working?" The crates carrying the shield generators had trackers attached to them, so that Thomsen Tech could ensure that they reached their destination.

A short while later, Craig and Rob looked at a map projected from a Thomsen laptop, displaying the location of the shield generators. "According to our satellites, they're in a warehouse just outside of Henderson, Nevada." Rob said, pointing at a blinking dot near the city. Should I contact the authorities, sir?"

The inventor considered it for a moment, and then shook his head, "No, I want to see this for myself. Looks like I'm in for a road trip." Some minutes after that discussion, he had told Etla that he had gone to apprehend whoever had stolen his tech, gathered the Silverwing armor and was off into the air, having inputed the exact longitude and latitude of the trackers.

He had no idea who it was who had attempted to steal his tech, but there was no way that he would allow his inventions to fall into the wrong hands. That much was for certain.
Call me Star

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:45 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Seeing this woman, who told her of the death of Odin, Ara's face changed from a smile to shock. After a brief period of silence she spoke, "My condolences on the death of Odin. We had not heard that he had died. I also regret to inform you that Chief Unga of the Tribals has also died, and I, his adopted daughter of mortal decendent, have been chosen by the Skygod to rule the people of the Tribals. I would have come sooner, but we were entangled in a civil war with my brother, Sawa, who, being my elder by five years, attempted to wrestle me from my position appointed by the Skygod. It was he who poisoned Unga." then stood tall and proud, "I am Chieftess Ara the Undefeated of the Tribals, and as a token of friendship between the Tribals and Asgard, I give you a Velociraptor, swiftest beast of our land, loyal beyond any I have seen, cleverest of beasts, and excellent fighter." She extended the chain that held the raptor to Valka with one hand and a bone flute in the other. "This flute," she said, "will tame the raptor to follow your commands once you play this song." Ara played a small tune, then handed it to Valka. "I had intended this to go to Odin, but since you are the ruler of Asgard, I shall give it to you. May this be a sign of long friendship between our peoples."

Valka nodded gravely at Ara's acknowledgment at Odin's death, and gave her own when hearing of Unga's. "I am grieved to hear that. I hope that your brother has faced appropriate justice for his fell deeds."

She took the chain and the flute, looking at them, and then the raptor. "I have never seen their ilk. I had not known that they had survived, for the dinosaurs had been proclaimed extinct for many a time." she stated, gripping the chain. "You have my thanks for this curious gift. Know that we remain allies despite our leaders' deaths, and know that if thou should ever need aid, Asgard shall answer."[/quote]
"Thank you," Ara said, " As for the dinosaurs, on Earth they have been dead for a long time. Some people, I hear think that they have feathers. As for my brother, he has been banished from the Tribal Lands never to return. However, I must go back to my new home on Earth. The Skygod has commanded me to protect Earth, though I have no understanding why. I hope we meet again, Valka, All-Mother of Asgard." She fingered the bone necklace and vanished.

Newsflash
Jameson's ugly face appeared on television again as he read the headlines, "Last night, the President of the United States was saved from a superhuman by Secret Service Agents. This time the superhuman was not Spiderman. It's a new problem folks. It's a girl dressed as a Cavewoman riding a Pterosaur. The President demands that the island she lives on, which he calls "Dinosaur Island" must be found." A picture of Ara escaping from the Secret Service Agents appeared, and a number appeared below. "Anyone who has seen this girl please call this number below. And now, in other news, Spiderman Strikes Again. . ."

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:16 pm

"This is Manifest, 5 clicks from drop zone."
"Confirmed. This is a stealth op- Silent weapons only." His handler replied through the radio.
"You're no fun." He laughed.
"It's not supposed to be fun."
"One man's work is another man's party."
"Radio silence until you reach the first objective."
Manifest laughed once more, before the pilot's voice called back. "Nearing target, prepare to drop."

Manifest silently dropped on the outskirts of the city, detaching his parachute immediately after he landed. He summoned to his hand a small knife and put on his night vision.
Glancing around and confirming he wasn't noticed, Manifest reached down and tapped a button on his belt. "Objective Alpha reached."
"The patrols haven't altered, you're a go for Beta." His handler's voice came through.
"Gotcha. Advancing towards Beta." Manifest dropped his knife not bothering to watch it dissipate, and summoned a silenced handgun.

Manifest moved forward, fading into the shadows of Doomstadt, the Capital of Latveria.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:40 pm

New Neros wrote:He moved his hand away and shook it off, trying to dry his hand of the residue. "That didn't look too fun..." He said in a kind voice, "But! There's a lot more things to eat in this city. I can take you over to those woods and let you eat some trees and squirrels...Or maybe I can take you down to St. Johns for a double meat cheeseburger?" Van said with a smile, taking a quick glance at her humanoid form and confirming that she indeed looked feminine. "What about the rest of you?" He said to the other gathered heroes, "Maybe we can all go and get something to eat together."

"Or are we all 'rogues who work alone'?" He added, a slight chuckle in his voice. "Regardless, let's get some introductions out of the way before something else happens. First thing's first, I'm Paragon." He said, giving them his heroic name rather than his real name right off the bat - he had learned a thing or two about keeping his name off the radar. "I hit hard and I hit fast, I can take a punch and give it right back. Pleasure to meet you. All of you." He said warmly, motioning to the gathered people, all who had showed up to fight the vicious slime monster.
Charmera wrote:"I'm Xyrixia and I grow bigger when I eat stuff." She spoke. Then paused. "Wait, is it normal to tell people of your abilities when you first meet them?"
Tomia wrote:Mars watched in silence as the giant blob creature regurgitated her prey, and her and the young boy with her approached them. He stayed silent, still not trusting the blob creature who called herself Xyrixia. Rickey however spoke up, merely out of politeness. "I am Rocket." The machine told her simply in his electronic voice. Mars sighed and finally spoke up. "What exactly did you think you were doing in that zoo and where did you come from? Rocket couldn't identify your species and his database has record of every known creature on the planet." He said to her, not even introducing himself.

"So you're not a bad guy?" Rikki asked Xyrixia. She visually relaxed, falling to the ground to greet everyone. "My name's Rikki, I'm from northern Canada. And I'm not a human, I think that confused you, Rocket's Friend." Rikki directed that last bit at Mars, noticing that he didn't introduce himself to those who just arrived. Suddenly, the ships from above interrupted their meeting.

Charmera wrote:Xyri nodded, shrugging her giant shoulders. "Fair enough. I'm not one hundred percent sure what's going on either." She spoke, then looked upwards. She frowned, and then looked to the others. "Are... orange discs descending from the sky a normal thing in this city?" She asked. She had no reason to believe that this wasn't normal, she really wasn't sure about anything on this earth. She frowned deeply at the discs began to surround them, slowly poking out guns from their tops and bottoms. Blue glowing weapons which hummed with energy. "What are they-?" She asked,

"Surrender or face annihilation." Spoke the disks in unison.
Tomia wrote:Mars saw the blue aliens coming out from the sky, and sighed, this day was getting weirder and weirder and he just wanted to go home. He turned to Rikki and Kiris, they seemed like they could be helpful, even if they were over enthusiastic. "Come on, let's deal with this." He said to them, as the blue aliens approached. He flew out a bit and struck one of the aliens with Rocket's fist, smashing it out of the sky and incapacitating it.

"I don't think so..." Rikki said, watching the discs come down and threaten them. Using her telekinetic powers, Rikki shoved one of the discs into another, knocking them both to the ground. "OK Mars, let's not get annihilated!"

Auroras flowing from her hair, Rikki made a lance from the colored light and took to the sky. Despite the laser weapons of the orange discs, they were apparently not used to aiming at something that could fly as fluidly as Rikki. Then she started jabbing at the craft's engines, causing one more to fall shakily from the sky. Rikki smiled. Not exactly a happy smile, but a feeling of joy from flying with newfound friends. It's a... unique feeling.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Persian Gulf

The gigantic Golem Magnus shrank down to his regular, 8 foot tall form, as he relaxed. The metal over the rock-magma body shifted slightly to produce some light and show Magnus's lava body. Just to make sure, he brought up several stones he generated, which orbited around his body to block any other attack sent in by the Godzilla-guy.

Beforehand, Magnus screamed something in some language and fired a beam from his mouth, blasting half of the Godzilla monster's face off and sending him into the air, where he, almost comically, landed on a nearby volcanic Island he created himself.

Magnus then had waded ashore to said Island and approached the landing site, riddled with pools of oozing green acid. Instead of a large crater, Magnus found that there was a rather small Crater, steaming with smoke from the acid burning through nearly everything it touched. Instead of the Godzilla monster he fought a while ago, Magnus found something that he could only describe as "A cross between a man and a raptor". Or was it a Komodo dragon? Whatever reptile it was, Magnus didn't care. For all he knew, it could've been that same thing he was fighting.

And it was. Just as expected, half of its face was missing and, surprisingly, regenerating a a quick rate. At this rate, by the time he was done thinking, his face would be fully-reformed.

"Great. Another regenerator." Magnus groaned. To be fair, that wasn't really an original ability. Sure, Odysseus had gained some sort of Regeneration from his little process, and people like Cell, Myosai, and Tina all had that naturally. He was part of that group too.

Magnus knelt down to the side of the creature after he stepped into the crater. Globs of Lava fell from his wrists as they formed into a solid, red-hot sledgehammer, dripping with molten rock.

"Fucking hell. You're just like those damn roaches, you step on them once, they live. Step on them twice and they live! How do I kill you?"

The lava sledgehammer spontaneously combusted into flames. "With fire, of course!"

Magnus stepped forth, producing a small seismic pulse which passed through the Reptile man's body. He stopped, lowering the sledgehammer. "You have got to be fucking kidding me!"

--

Tyrax was faking it the whole time. One of his green eyes shot open, and his reptilian pupil locked on to Magnus and his midsection. He now knew that Acid was the rock-man's weakness, and his swords would do just the trick, being laced with his acid and all.

Tyrax's scales gained a darker color as he stood up to a crouched position, almost like going in Bullet time. In his Nimble form, nothing would be stopping him, thanks to his speed and Camouflage. He unsheathed his dual Scimitars, sprinting around the rock-man as an intimidation technique. All the rock man saw were blurs and his outline, thanks to his Camouflage. He was a sitting duck when Tyrax was in this form.

"Now you will feel the true power of Tyrax the Destroyer!" He snarled, suddenly diving forth as he thrust his blades out in a cutting fashion. Diving straight through Magnus, this severed the Rock-man's body into two, the lower half sinking into the ground thanks to the Acid as the upper half struggled to regenerate. Magnus could not feel much pain, but still screamed for dramatic effect.

"OW! YOU FUCKING- OW! THAT HURT!" The golem shouted as he flopped over onto his back. Tyrax slipped out of his camouflage as the scales on his body stopped reflecting the light around him (which produced the invisible effect). He chuckled, a raspy snicker coming from his mouth-oriented visor as his claws dripped with glowing green corrosive blood. "Looks like I found your weakness, which happens to be my greatest asset. My acid is the perfect weapon against your regenerative factor." He hissed. "I have to give it to you, Rock-Man-"

"Magnus, you Jurassic Punk." Magnus introduced himself.

"Yes... Magnus.. I have to give it to you- you put up quite of a fight against me. You must love these earthlings dearly, do you?"

"Earth's my home, fatass." Magnus groaned, struggling to regenerate. "You try to fuck it over and I fuck you over, alright? I may not like these people as much as I like this planet, but everyone knows you have no right to decide you're going to enslave this entire fucking place, yeah?"

"Well, I come from a place with no rules." Tyrax hissed. His voice was quick and crisp, a hint of raspiness in it. "Your planet will become just another one of the worlds I claim under my belt. With you and any other opposition out of my way, this world will become my own little empire, where I may finally use your pitiful humans as slaves to build me, say, a ship.. and gain my revenge on the PTO."

"Don't know what the fuck you've been smoking, but I'm not in. As long as I live, you aren't putting a finger on my friends or my Planet. Alright?!"

Magnus saw dripping, green acid form on the bottom of Tyrax's foot. He inched his foot closer to Magnus's head, snarling. "Well. I guess that you're going to have to go."

He firmly planted his foot on Magnus's face, sadistically grinning from the Golem's screams of pain. He was about to let his acid do the job instead of smashing the head open completely, when suddenly he saw a flash, and heard a loud BOOM.

------

Odysseus had prepared for this. Little to Magnus's knowledge, after safely evacuating everyone, he observed the battle closely, noting that the Reptilian guy was, clearly, not on their side. Even though he didn't seem as harmless in his smaller base forms, he was still to be considered a threat. And a big one.

And what other way to deal with big threats than by using the big guns? MRLS launchers would destroy Magnus and the reptile guy, and he didn't want that. He chose the next best option, a Metal Storm machine gun, perfectly timed (using luck) to fire as soon as Magnus needed him most. These didn't fire bullets, no. They fired 40mm grenades in a spreading volley, which pelleted the area around Tyrax without the risk of annihilating Magnus. The grenades sent Tyrax flying, away from Magnus, without blowing the vulnerable Golem up. After the Metal storm did it's job, Odysseus rolled over and pulled out his XM8 DMR, quickly squeezing the trigger as soon as he had a hit on Tyrax's neck.

The reptilian quickly dodged and went invisible, which triggered Odysseus to swap out it's sight to a more Sniper-like sight, with an Infared sight. He was cold blooded so he wouldn't appear on thermal sights, though, IRNV sights worked just as well.

The bullet drop was larger than expected. Instead of landing on Tyrax's neck, the custom round ripped through Tyrax's calf, forcing the Reptor to fall to the floor in pain. This gave Odysseus the signal to move in and finish the fight. Taking a quick jog through the woods, he sprinted down the near vertical cliffs of his hill position whilst using his speed buff, as he leaped out onto the beach clearing where the fight took place.

He didn't want it to end in an anticlimactic fashion. Tyrax brought up his Scimitars to quickly defend himself from the newcomer, but Odysseus came prepared. A Karambit materialized in his right palm, which he twirled into its position to parry Tyrax's attack. The blades locked with each other, but Odysseus soon found that Tyrax's acid-infused Scimitars were burning right through his own Karambit. Assuming Tyrax was too busy defending himself, Odysseus brought his knee up onto the reptilian-man's chest. As expected, Tyrax doubled over in pain, freeing his arms from the locked blades and allowing Odysseus to lock his arms around Tyrax's neck. He grunted as he hefted the reptilian over his back and flipped him onto the ground, before kicking him away with his boot.

Odysseus dropped the Karambit. "Hey, Magnus. How you doing?" He asked.

"Feeling like total shit." The golem grumbled. "How about you?"

"Great." Odysseus answered. Tyrax somehow grabbed the Scimitars whilst sliding across the sand, leaving a trail of dark green, acidic blood from the hole in his leg.

Tyrax's wound slowly closed as he shifted to his Noxious form, a cloud of acidic dust emitting from the pores in his scales as he spat a glob of acid from his mouth. Odysseus quickly materialized a Riot Shield, which quickly turned into two riot shields, thanks to the acid. He tossed the severed shield parts into Tyrax's general direction soon after. While the reptilian was busy assessing what had happened, Odysseus quickly Materialized a flashing grenade, quickly pulling both pins and rolling it towards the Reptilian's direction. "Flash out, motherfucker!"

BANG!

A wave of heat fell over Tyrax as the loudest noise he'd ever heard filled his sensitive ears. His vision turned completely gold from the blinding flash of light and he quickly shut his eyes, feeling nauseous and disoriented. He felt his Noxious form slip away as the cloud of acid protecting him faded away, and soon, he was back in his regular, base form.

"Now's my chance." Odysseus bumped the side of Tyrax's head with his elbow, a bit close to his neck. This move he learned himself, happened to be particularly effective when he wanted silent, non-lethal take downs. With Tyrax about to fall unconscious, Odysseus preformed a Bicycle kick onto the top of the Reptilian's head, effectively knocking him cold and taking him down.

Odysseus landed on his two feet rather than on his back. Magnus crawled over to the Mercenary. "Why didn't ya kill him?" He asked.

"I need him. Alive. Just to make sure. Then I might." He explained, placing a bag over the KO'ed alien warrior's head and placing him in another bag, just to be sure. "Coming?" He asked. "It's getting dark."

----

TIMESKIP - A FEW HOURS LATER

Satan City was still as active as can be during the midnight hours, even with half of the city gone. The Z-Fighters who took the trip to Satan City for the release of Tapion [this was Krillin, Nanashi, and Yamcha] all slept soundly in their tent, exhausted, stationed outside of a Capsule Corp facility they all knew.

Nanashi's eyes suddenly shot open as the ground shook. Earthquake, perhaps? He didn't know if this was an Earthquake or not. But, to be sure, he had to check.

That Hoi fellow seemed to be up to no good. Nanashi's gut told him that Hoi wasn't what he seemed to be. Blinking out the sleepiness, Nanashi prepared to power up and take off, when Yamcha and Krillin both exited the tent. "What's the matter?" they asked.

"Hoi hasn't returned for a while." Nanashi explained. "I fear he may be up to something no good. We have to see if Tapion is okay, too."

"I bet he's fine." Krillin yawned. "He is a hero, anyways. He should be able to kick Hoi's butt with his eyes closed.

"You don't understand. I think Tapion might be in danger. And Hoi might have something to do with it. He seems shady, and the whiskers gave it all away. He's not an old man- he's something else."

"Fine, but if we don't find anything, I'm not waking up a second time." Krillin lazily brushed his hair back. The three quickly took off from their location, following Nanashi on the lead. Pretty soon, they reached a highly-populated area of Satan city, which, of course, was being attacked by a Giant Monster. Like any other asian city.

"Oh man. This isn't good." Yamcha said.

"No shit, sherlock. The thing's huge. We've got to help those people. Follow me down!" He ordered the others to the level of the buildings, where the monster was currently on a rampage, destroying everything and absorbing everyone in its sight. Or, it was half of a monster. Seemingly walking on its own accord, the lower body of some incomplete monster dancing around and crushing everything in its sight with its massive tail and gigantic legs. Though, one thing seemed to be odd. A floating figure about the size of Krillin floated beside the monster. Upon closer inspection, he was wearing a cloak, covering most of his body but not his red hands.

"Hey! You!" Yamcha called. "What are you doing?! Is this your doing?!"

The figure turned to face them, slowly taking off his hood as he grinned. "H-Hoi?" Nanashi stammered in shock.

The evil wizard cackled as he bowed. "I see you solved the puzzle, yes? Looks like the truth is out, Hirudegarn is here, and he will be more powerful than ever! If I am successful in freeing him from Tapion, then I will have the power to control the Universe!"

"A crazy person who wants to control the universe. Why am I not surprised?" Nanashi snarled. "Give it up, Hoi! Tapion or not, we're gonna crush your slimy ass and hand Hirudegarn's ass to him on a silver platter!"

"I wouldn't be so overconfident." Hoi sneered as well. "Once the upper half of Hirudegarn is freed, he will embark on a rampage which will destroy the entire planet! And the next, and the next... Poor Tapion will not be around long enough to save you all now, hm?"

Then it hit him. Tapion! Shit. He's in trouble. Nanashi thought. "Guys, deal with Hoi and this half of a monster! I need to save Tapion!"

-----

Tapion was asleep when it all happened. His flute beside him, a small, purple portal had opened up in the ceiling of the run-down factory he stayed in. To his horror, he found the hideous upper half of Hirudegarn, crawling out of the portal, roaring.

A hole appeared in the ceiling as half of it blasted away. Nanashi fell through the hole, landing on the floor as he cupped his palms, bringing them behind his back. "Kame......" A sphere of blue ki energy slowly filled his palms as it expanded slightly in size. "Hame...." The intensity of the ki sphere increased as electricity sparked around Nanashi's aura.

"...HA!!"

He thrust his palms forth, sending out a large wave of blue Ki energy. Too quick to be dodged, it slammed straight into Hirudegarn's forehead, producing a sizable explosion and a cloud of smoke which Hirudegarn waited in.

"We have to go." Nanashi ordered, grabbing Tapion by the arm. "We've got to stop Hoi. He wants both sides of Hirudegarn to be united. I fear we don't have much time."

"...He must be stopped.." Tapion murmured. "Amen to that, brother." Nanashi agreed.

"But we can't stop Hirudegarn now.. If both sides are united, then I fear we won't even have a chance."

Nanashi raised himself and Tapion high above the scrapyard. Tapion quickly grabbed his ocarina, playing a tune whilst Nanashi concentrated, Producing a medium sized sphere of Ki from his palm. He then fired it into the area, watching as a large explosion obliterated most everything in its massive radius, and, hopefully, Hirudegarn.

Gusts of energy similar to a kiai entered Tapion as hirudegarn's upper half vanished, being absorbed into by Tapion. "If I can absorb the Lower half, or if you defeat it, we will have a chance." Tapion said.

"Then let's go. We accomplish nothing by just standing here." Nanashi grabbed Tapion, quickly zipping off into the direction of Satan City.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:45 pm

The Starlight wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing
A Good Man Goes to War - Prologue

Arriving outside of the warehouse, he checked his thermal scanners. It seemed simple, the scanners only indicated five human beings, loading crates into a truck. Raising his gloved hand, his silver nanites soon emerged, multiplying by the second, always linked to each other. On his command, they formed several vines and burst through the windows, Craig hearing sounds of gunfire shortly after.

Now that he knew that they were harmed, he reengaged his helmet, to ensure that he wouldn't get shot in the face, and then blasted the front door opening, smacking aside their guns with his nanites and forming makeshift shackles around them. The leader shouted out angrily, "Who do you think you are, Iron Man?!"

"No." Craig said calmly, before removing his helmet. "I'm Craig Thomsen, whose tech you've been stealing," his brown eyes smoldering. "I want to know who you plan to give the shield generators to, and who organized this? The Russians? HYDRA?"

"Think a little closer to home, Craig," said a female voice, the inventor hearing a pistol click and felt the cold metal on his head. He cursed himself for removing his helmet.

"Waller," he spat out, still facing the defeated gunmen. He should have known.

"Correct, Thomsen. That letter from the Defense Department a few weeks ago was your last chance. Now we're going to take what we want, by force if necessary."

"This is highly illegal, so take that gun off my head and give me back my shield generators. Or there will be a court case called Thomsen v. The United States of America very soon." he demanded, still looking forward.

"I don't think you understand. We. Don't. Care. Legality has never been an issue with my organization, we operate outside the law." said Waller, smirking.

He glared, then barked out. "I think we're done here, then," making his move. Turning swiftly he grabbed the gun and tossed it away, attacking Waller with a palm blast, only for it to rebound right back into him, sending him sprawling.

Waller's smirk grew. "Oh, I forgot to mention this," waving a shield generator that had been hidden in her hand. "Handy isn't it. Able to absorb most types of energy, this little thing can block missiles, even nukes at full power! My techies took a look and they haven't been able to make heads or tails of it. Consider your potential if you turned to a more offensive mindset.

Craig's face darkened. "I have, Waller, many times. And that potential, that power is too much for any one man, nor for the world. I would become a destroyer, this world would be left in ashes. In the words of Oppenheimer, I would 'become death, the destroyer of worlds.' And so I raise things up instead of reducing them to rubble." A smirk that matched Waller's grew on his face. "Oh, and I forgot to mention, what you're holding, is my tech," he said, using his technology manipulation to deactivate the shield. Craig lifted a palm glowing with energy, hoping to finish this.

"How?" she stuttered, but quickly recovered. "It doesn't matter. What does matter, is that I brought some friends, and you didn't." Then he heard a roar, one quite similar to the Hulk. He turned, too late, feeling, rather than seeing a huge fist smash into to him, Craig flying into a wall. "RED HULK SMASH!"

It was indeed, the Red Hulk, and Craig soon felt two fists smash into his stomach, creating a crater. It was a testament to his armor that there was barely a dent on it, but he inside was far from invulnerable. Waller, always at ease, strolled over. "Meet my associates. The Red Hulk, also known as General Ross, and General Sam Lane. Disengage your armor now, or I'll have him beat you until every bone in your body is broken. Groaning, he complied, the armor slipping off him and standing upright, in its powered down form.

"You see Craig, brains don't always win over brawn." she whispered in his ear, walking back to her car, not before telling the soldiers to carry him and the Silverwing armor to the base. A blindfold was tied around him, and his hands were firmly cuffed behind his back, which was quite uncomfortable. He would have to rely on his brains, for this one.

Some 30 minutes later, Craig was taken out and tossed into an elevator with Ross, Waller, Lane and a few soldiers. By the pings, he determined that they had gone down 25 levels, and then he was taken out and forced to walk down a large flight of stairs, still blindfolded. Then a heavy, probably metal door was opened, and he was tied to a chair, his blindfold removed.

"I want you to meet a few more people," said Waller, jerking up his chin and forcing it to stay there. And three individuals entered, Waller introducing them as they stopped before him. "You're going to be spending a lot of time with these fellows until you agree."

"Agree to what?" Craig croaked out.

"Creating plans to neutralize every single superpowered being on this planet if or when they go rogue. And weapons capable of disrupting a super's powers, temporarily, or permanently."

"Never." was the soft, yet defiant reply from Craig. "We'll see. As I was saying, meet Vicky Washington. Vicky here has the ability to inflict up to roughly twelve thousand times a normal man's threshold, without causing any lasting damage. The ultimate torture machine." Craig gulped audibly, eyeing her. "Next, Leonard White, our giant. He can see 5 seconds into the future, thwarting any hopes of escape you might have had." Craig looked up the length of his body, all the way to his face, the giant smiling sadistically at him. "And finally, Maya Wilson, who is telepathic. If you're thinking of the schematics, she'll know. If you're thinking of escape, she'll know."

Waller, dropping his chin, walked out with the generals. "He's all yours, ladies and gentlemen. Make him scream." Waller threw one last glance at him, and walked out, her heels clicking on the metal floor.

Vicky stepped closer to him, holding up a glinting finger, a maniac grin on her face. Leonard cracked his knuckles, standing beside him, and Maya extended a hand toward him, ready to read his mind.

"Shall we begin?"
Call me Star

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:00 pm

CeeCee
The Devil's Den

It was a lot to take in, one moment you feel like your life is crashing down, the next, in a way you find out it is but at the same time it crashes straight back in to place. Getting angry to the point rational thought isn't an option any longer, hell, thinking wasn't an option any longer. Just rage and the reaction to it was all that was left, and then I found myself again, thanks to DeeDee. Of course I'm still mad at her, but I know what she knows, she may have overstepped her boundaries but that book was like the holy grail to her. It would have been less understandable if she passed up that opportunity. What's more important is this ring right now, it seems sentient on it own so, was this just my link to DeeDee that caused it to find me, or was it being held back unable to find me until DeeDee rose in power?

"I'm guessing you can talk, state your purpose." The ring responded almost immediately, seems it is sentient, or at the least it functions like a computer. "Balance was broken when the Red Lanterns went extinct, the rebirth of the Red Lantern corps was required. To require said purpose, a being of great rage had to be acquired, one that possesses leadership skills and a sense for doing what needs to be done without holding back." CeeCee chuckled a bit, "Huh, I suppose that does fit me in a way. But I don't plan on creating more members if they turn in to ragy beasts the moment they receive a ring." "Solution, blood pools of Ysmault" "Fine, I'm up for leading I suppose, rings only leave if they carry enough of the blood of Ysmault to calm new members." "Terms are acceptable, preparing new batch of rings."

CeeCee sat back on her chair and kicked her feet on the table "Hmm, leader position, sounds like fun, guess it's the logical step after being a soldier for so long."

DeeDee
The Devil's Den

While CeeCee was coming to terms of what was going on with herself, it was time for DeeDee to do the same. And naturally it started with yammering to herself, something she had to do in a somewhat silent place so she had to go to the cafe and not the den itself or the bar. "I finally get my chance to learn from the book I wanted for years and less than an hour in, the book decides it wants to leave and as a thank you" Some air quotes at, thank you, should strengthen the accentuation of the anger "it turns me in to a god damn demon, no power over demons, no control over demonic magic, no I'm the demon. Well, if I had to be a demon I suppose I could work with being a succubus."

A quick head shake and a hand through the hair came just in time to ignite my feelings of anger once again, especially when I felt the remnant of horns "Horns!? Even when back to human form I still have some goddamn leftover horns!?" I quickly realized yelling that might have been a bit to much so I quickly went back to complaining under my breath. "A tail wasn't bad enough, black eyes wasn't bad enough but small horns under my hair? Ugh! I need a goddamn drink." And just as I said that, by instinct I reached out my arm and a bottle flew straight in it from behind the bar "Hmm, magical telekinesis, I suppose this does have a fun perk." Just as my rage seemingly left in one fell swoop, a quick chug from the bottle revealed a new issue.

"Grand, I don't even feel like I'm drinking alcohol any longer, sure I used to have a good tolerance but this was basically like chugging water to me, I don't even feel a kicker." Unintentionally I slammed the bottle on the side of the bar, shattering it and spilling what remained in this chest. "Oh for the love off, ..." and before I could finish that sentence, magical circles appeared and formed a sphere around the shattered shards of the bottle and it simply reformed. "Okay, then, second plus, my magic has gone through the roof, I don't even need to try and use it, it just happens when I want something to happen. Hmm, mental note to self, control that before you will something you later realize you really didn't want."

And with that, a quick seat at an empty chair seemed like a good idea, a spot with a good overview of the Superhero Cafe, yet solitaire enough to be able to sit alone as I kept willing the bottles of alcohol to fly over to me, hoping that enough would still get me drunk.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Wakanda
Where... Am I? Trophy tried to sit up and then groaned. Oh. Right.
Taking a glance around, he saw that he was in what appeared to be a bedroom, his armour on a stand near the door. There were wires connecting him to several machines designed to ensure his survival. He was alone in the room.
"Hello?" He called out. "I assume there is a-" He winced, having tried to sit up instinctively. "Doctor tending to my wounds?"
"Indeed there is." The door opened, revealing the Black Panther himself. "After you and my wife knocked each other out, I took it upon myself to treat you. Your physiology appears to be entirely human."
"It is, fa- my King." Trophy caught himself. "I thought you were down as well? I saw your body fall just before I struck the Queen."
"My wife is called the Storm. My suit has necessarily undergone a few treatments to be resistant to lightning." The Panther's tone seemed amused, rather than guarded, as it was before.
"I suppose, then, that you trust I am who I say?" Trophy asked.
"Indeed. With your healing capabilities, you should be fine by tomorrow- Most of the wounds were superficial. I will send you back to New York, where you will collaborate with Reed Richards once more to find your place in the world."
Trophy paused for a moment, his brow furrowing. "Wakanda-"
"Is not your home, Henry Munro." T'Challa interrupted. "I may trust you are who you say- But that means little for your character. Perhaps, in time."
He bowed his head. "Of course."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Darkstar Crisis
Prelude: Battle of the Nexus

Max and Val snuggled against one another in their warm afterglow, the session allowing them to vent their frustrations and strengthen their bond - the stress of training and the mental anguish of what they'll be facing on their journey to the Nexus of All Realities. Max folded his arms behind his head and stared into the white, texture-less ceiling, a slight smile on his lips, Val cradled against his massive, chiseled chest and resting her eyes. "Val..." Max said, the dark haired woman crooking her head up at the man but keeping her eyes closed, the man planting a kiss on the top of her head. "Promise me you'll be safe, no matter what, okay?"

Val smiled, "I need to tell you that, Mr. Big Shot." She hugged closer to Max, taking in his warmth, and literally bringing the man closer to her with her emotional enhanced powers. "They're out to kill you, Max, and I won't let them." Val said defiantly, her eyes open wide and spaced out as she stared into Max's skin on his side. "Why won't they listen to us..." She pleaded, grabbing the blankets and sheets with vigor, angry at the universe for believing her fiance to be a power-hungry lunatic.

Max looked on away from Val, looking towards a wall. "They don't believe because they can't see what we've seen. They don't believe in what I've had to become to save our multiverse, Val. I'm no monster, I am but a man, a man who believed himself to be a God." He said with a chuckle, rustling under the covers and managing to throw his feet out from the warm covers and swinging them over the side of the bed. "A man who became a King, and King who became a God. Such deadly hubris I had, enough to get me killed." He said solemnly, a light feminine touch gracing his shoulder.

"Enough to save everyone else, whether they like it or not." Val said quietly, Max bowing his head and staring at his feet and the floor. "The Celestial Messiah..." She said, repeating what the Star Clan had said of Max, "The Chosen One." She continued, "Mad God." Val kept on, wrapping her arms around Max's neck and pressing her naked warmth into his back, cooing his ear at this point. "God-King...To me, you'll always be Max. Not Mad Max, but the Max who keeps me warm at night. The Max that saved Mir's life, the Max that beat Maelstrom Claus, the Max that protects the Chaos Emeralds. The Max I love." The Celestial Messiah reached his hand back and grasped onto Val's, holding both of them as they wrapped around his neck.

"Sometimes...Sometimes I miss my mom." Max admitted, Val listening intently. "She passed shortly after my dad, and always cheered me up when I felt down. I didn't treat her right, but she always treated me right. Made sure I had something to read or think about. Made me feel loved, Val. Before I knew you, I thought no one could ever love me like she did, but I was wrong." Several rows of tears began to stream down Max's face, dropping onto the floor as his lip quivered, the man biting it quickly to prevent a whimper. "Th-thank you, Val. For everything you've ever done for me." Val rested her head against Max's muscular back, listening to his breaths and heartbeat as he let his emotions spill forward.

Her empathetic powers began to surge as Max spilled his guts, but Val held it at bay, and gave her gratitude. "You've done so much more, darling. For me, for Mir, for Madworld, and even Earth. Even for Alex and Victor, even that one Saiyan back on Namek. You have a big heart, and you accuse yourself of being arrogant, but Max, you forget the things you do and why you do them. You're a hero, and that's all you ever wanted to be. Max, you're your own worst critic, just...don't be so hard on yourself, okay?"

Maxwell nodded, soaking in Val's words and swallowing hard as he realized that she was right - and he remembered an old quote his mom would always tell him. "Before my mom passed away, she had a saying. She said it was passed down through her family for generations, before they came to America from the old country, and Mom said that she'd tell it to herself every day at some point." He leaned back against Valerie, letting her support his weight for a moment, "Be humble for you are made of earth; Be noble for you are made of stars." Max said with a smile, his reddened eyes lighting up with happiness and hope at the memory.

"It's beautiful." Val said in response, "I can't think of a better description for you, honey." Maxwell stood up suddenly, Val prying herself from his body as he did so, looking up helplessly at him. His body was built like an athlete hand dipped in testosterone and steroids, but the natural bulk was very clear. Every muscle was toned to the point of perfection, and Val couldn't keep her eyes away, so she had to distract herself. "Wh-where's Mir?" She asked, still ogling Max's body. The man seemed curious, but answered anyways.

"He meditates and prepares himself alone. Otto is reporting to Asgard before returning, and he should be back soon." MAx said, then grabbed the underlayers for his Mad God Armor, sliding it on his chest and over his legs skillfully, "But let's get ready. Our starship will be closing in to M'Kraan Space, and the Shi'ar are probably onto us - bastards have advanced anti-teleportation devices, but our crude space ship is so low key that it just slips by their detection systems. Not only that, but the call to arms in the cosmos will have brought far, far more worrying foes." He continued, putting on the last pieces of his armor as Val put her clothes back on tastefully, advancing out of the door to his quarters, finding Mir leaning against the wall down the hallway - Val following right behind him.

"Our situation, Mir?"

"Not good, Max." The Daxamite responded, straightening up as he spoke. "A few New Gods have mobilized, and I believe several members of the Green Lantern Corps with a Guardian are there, but those seem like fodder compared to who else I've noticed." He said calmly, looking from Max to Val and back, "Three Celestials guard the Crystal proper, and it seems that they've made a temporary truce with Galactus, who for all I know, is far from hungry at this point. They will be our main challenge. We are outmatched heavily on paper, but Max, I believe you have what it takes."

Maxwell nodded, "Winning the fight isn't important, closing the Nexus is." He clarified, "Do what it takes to survive, but only I can collapse the Nexus from the outside. Once Otto gets here, we can begin. We might have the element of surprise with us, though, so that's good." At that moment, a large portal opened up - Norse in origin, a single man stepping forth from the warm paradise of Asgard and onto the cold, metal ship hurling through space. Max smiled, shaking his head side to side, "Always good to see you, my man. Glad you could make it, Otto."

"Wouldn't miss it, Max, but...I may have invited some guests, if you don't mind."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Wait, what?" Kylie's surprised smile lingered too long. This... wasn't a smiling situation. "Eric's... what? He's... dead?" Kylie just stood there silently. Actually stood, letting her feet touch the ground because how could she keep floating at this time?"

Tears began to well up in her eyes. "You... what your saying is..." Kylie thought for half a second that Katie might have been joking. A cruel joke, one that Kylie herself might have played, once upon a time. But Cora's expression said it more. An android, Cora wasn't great at keeping secrets like that or participating in jokes. This was real.

"Eric... died? Did it happen after I left? Wh—wh—when were you going to tell me?" The tears started to fall. Eric... dead... Kylie couldn't even comprehend at this moment, she couldn't remember any of the fun times her, Katie, Eric, and even Leon shared. Right now, she was at a loss. Which was even more astonishing than her feet touching the ground. Kylie isn't at a loss for words. That's just something about her that just... doesn't happen. But then again, never before had she lost someone this close to her. Distant relatives as a kid, sure, but kids don't comprehend death like adults do. This was real, it actually happened.

And now, Kylie could do nothing but cry.

Katie looked down, stifling her own tears. She felt that now was not the time for her tears. She had time to mourn before, but now was time time to help Kylie. Katie walked slowly towards Kylie, not too fast, and did not yet make physical contact. "I'm sorry... before I... I really couldn't. It was hard to say. But... then you..." She gritted her teeth, this was difficult. Trying to help her... now she knew what it was like for the others. She paused again, giving her more time. "Jasmine went crazy. Came into his room. I was there but..." A tear rolled down her cheek. "I couldn't stop her Kylie... I couldn't..." She spoke.

She then paused again. "Eric... left something for you.... for all of us actually." She spoke. "It helped when... when I saw it."

Katie might not have wanted to touch Kylie while she was like this, but Kylie certainly needed someone to lean on. She lurched out for Katie, crying into her friend's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I... I don't even know anymore. What to say, what to do. Right now... I just wanna go home." She could taste her tears as she tried to speak. They had finished the mission, so they actually should have been home by now. If it weren't for all this...

Kylie just couldn't stop crying. She just wanted to go home, take off her rings, and cry. It was late, and there would be time to deal with her feelings as she slept.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Len-El

Since Len now is disguising himself as a police officer, to work alongside GCPD and hopefully able to stop crime on his time, it's been a good work for now. Although since JLA and Avengers are cleaning Gotham, GCPD more or less assisting them. And since the administration is a bit messed up, he is not going to be noticed any time now and soon, for now.

He and a couple of police officers went to a firefight between Vannis' remnants and police officers on one neighborhood, closed off and abandoned. He was handed a shotgun by another officer but since he doesn't knows how to use one, he went to one of the further cover, and pretends to giving cover fire while actually he ran fast to the thugs and smashed them on their head with the shotgun, before returning back to the cover, and accidentally firing the shotgun to the air. Now he knows how to fire the shotgun, he just needs to finds out how to reload the shotgun.

He began to joined the rest of the officers to the next operation to supporting the Avengers.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:51 pm

New Rnclave wrote:

BOOM!

Hiroshi:

" Well you started it with that fucking attack of yours!" Hiroshi shouted, his breathing coming heavy and labored. This was just like against Garlic, even if he had been the superior in power, she'd just run him into the ground. And even now, he could feel his reserves becoming smaller and smaller.

Gritting his teeth, he willed his ki back to the surface, lightening popping around him. In his minds eye, he could the next five steps of combat already, and given her abilities and current power output, he could see five avenues of of ending this fight, and four of those didn't end well for him. How do you beat someone who could absorb energy and keep you stationary and defenseless while she does it?

Crossing his arms, Hiroshi shifted his stance, moving his right foot forward while sliding his left back, crossing his arm in front of him and pulling his fist back.

Blasting forward, they're frames met, auras clashing in the air. Seconds later, their fists met, Super Saiyan energy slamming against hers. Tiles all across the lookout tore from the structure, before being slammed right back down, cracking and disappearing in the cloud of dust. Wincing as the fist grazed his cheek, the sheer power behind it burning the skin black, Hiroshi took his chance, drawing his leg back, before burying it in her stomach, following with an uppercut, his knuckles impacting her jaw.

Itaku

Ow. Ow. That's how I have to start every thought now, don't I? Hiroshi countered my attack, and did not seem to budge much from my own. He also sent some strikes by himself, which did damage, but at the Hyper Heran form, it was more like a drop in a lake. I have to move fast. Fast enough to counter his advances, or whatever he is planning in his little dome of his. I moved back from his face, then vanished, like an after-image.

That illusion of disappearance only lasted for a few seconds, though, as I flew across the skies at massively FTL speeds, and charged at Hiroshi and prepared to strike him from, seemingly, 15 different directions. However, all of them were after-images, and should they get hit, they will dissipate. Meanwhile, I was at the back, firing a massive energy wave.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Itaku

Ow. Ow. That's how I have to start every thought now, don't I? Hiroshi countered my attack, and did not seem to budge much from my own. He also sent some strikes by himself, which did damage, but at the Hyper Heran form, it was more like a drop in a lake. I have to move fast. Fast enough to counter his advances, or whatever he is planning in his little dome of his. I moved back from his face, then vanished, like an after-image.

That illusion of disappearance only lasted for a few seconds, though, as I flew across the skies at massively FTL speeds, and charged at Hiroshi and prepared to strike him from, seemingly, 15 different directions. However, all of them were after-images, and should they get hit, they will dissipate. Meanwhile, I was at the back, firing a massive energy wave.

Hiroshi:

It was all red. The entire left side of his vision, it was nothing but red. Flesh was raw and missing, and what he could only described as a chunk of bone was missing. The bolt of energy ahd impacted his left side, carrying him downwards and cratering the tiles of the lookout, burying his frame beneath hundreds of chips and chunks of ruined tile.

But worst of all, the fatigue he was feeling was hitting him full force. If he didn't start making her bleed of the energy she'd taken from him, by the time she wasted it all, he'd be left defenseless in face of her own power. Struggling to a sitting position, he shook chips of stone from his hair, touching a hand to his side, which came away smeared with blood.

Disappearing in a blur of motion, Hiroshi blitzed at Itaku, hundreds of after images rocketing towards her on every side. Appearing mere inches from her, their noses practically touching, Hiroshi threw his own attack, his leg sweeping out and snapping across her face. Twisting in the air, Hiroshi rocketed forwards, intent in tackling her downwards into the Lookout.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"Now, I have much to inform, so I will be taking my leave. But I would like to thank you all once again for your assistance." She said, not just to Aru and Gilbert now, but also to Yamirakkelis, Tarasekannú and Ashyandra. "I will be going, so if any of you wishes to follow, feel free to do so. Otherwise, this will be a momentary farewell." She stated, before creating a Serpent Hole and walking into it, though she left it open for several moments after she had walked through, in case Ashy, Yami or Taras wanted to tag along. She wasn't planning on anything in particular, after all, as a separate avatar had already been dispatched to inform Kazayannú of the recent developments.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"You have more questions for me, Yami, don't you?" The scarlet dragon said, waving her hand and creating another throne in front of her own. The doors were sealed shut telekinetically, so there was nothing to worry about. "Please, speak."

Taras had followed his sisters to Hadri's sleeping planet, having nothing better to do with his time at the moment than return to his people, and an avatar was already seeing to that. He did not bother sitting down, he would let Yami have the seat. Plus, he preferred to stand anyways.

"My only question, right now, is why did you come to me before this happened? And why didn't the other elder dragons come to help us? Were the two of us the only ones you asked for help, Hadrimmelis?" Taras wasn't angry, like he might have sounded. More like... concerned. If the Nilkin were such a threat, then why had only three World Dragons, and two younger ones at that, shown up to stop Ku? It didn't make much sense to him...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse