NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:49 am

As Okarot prepared to transport both of the warriors to Earth, something shot across his senses. Something with terrible power, right on Earth. No... two things. He had felt extreme power before, but this was different. It was chaotic, and seemingly endless. Despite his countenance remaining confident and proud after feeling such a malevolent and boundless power, Okarot deep down felt apprehension and fear. If he went into this fight without serious consideration, it could be his last.

The Saiyan looked over to Alex, his face deadly serious, "Alex.", he said, his tone solemn, "There are two beings on Earth, vastly powerful ones. Both their powers are not only seemingly endless, but purely chaotic. If we go their now, we will be walking straight into a fight, one that is likely an impossible battle to win. Do you have any idea what we might be up against?"
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:02 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:As Okarot prepared to transport both of the warriors to Earth, something shot across his senses. Something with terrible power, right on Earth. No... two things. He had felt extreme power before, but this was different. It was chaotic, and seemingly endless. Despite his countenance remaining confident and proud after feeling such a malevolent and boundless power, Okarot deep down felt apprehension and fear. If he went into this fight without serious consideration, it could be his last.

The Saiyan looked over to Alex, his face deadly serious, "Alex.", he said, his tone solemn, "There are two beings on Earth, vastly powerful ones. Both their powers are not only seemingly endless, but purely chaotic. If we go their now, we will be walking straight into a fight, one that is likely an impossible battle to win. Do you have any idea what we might be up against?"

"There's definitely some raw emotional power going on... I'd say a very angry Hulk and Doomsday beating the tar out of each other. But I'm going to consult my magic before we head into something without knowing everything we should." He said and created a portal, one for them to view, and one over the source. What came up was both a horribly large Superman and Naja destroying everything in their path. "Two days! I was gone for two days! Oh God... Okay. From what my magic is telling me. We've got two Doomsdays with MORE power than the original. One being Kryptonian, and the other being my girlfriend... Two of the strongest people on the planet are now even stronger."

He hesitated on what to do next. Fighting his girlfriend was not something he wanted to do. "They're so... Angry. They're fighting it as best as they can, but it's not getting any better. We need to find out how they're transformed, and cure them. And before you suggest killing them. Not only am I NOT going to kill my girlfriend or Superman for that matter, but if we don't erase them completely, they'll come back even stronger and more invincible." He explained. "And that's not something we want. I'll try to get into their minds, but their rage is a powerful deterrent, and I can only connect to one at a time. So one each. And by that, I mean I'm going to help Naja, so you're stuck with Superman. Or... SuperDoom in this case."

Killian

"You'd be surprised. Emotions are powerful things. There are literally 7 different armies, each fueled by them. Love, hate, hope, fear, rage, will, compassion... There's many. Besides, you do feel emotion other than that. You have a temper whether or not you'll admit it. At least from my experience you do. As for Alex, he and the Saiyan he's been practicing with are about to go fight his infected girlfriend, and the Kryptonian that protects this planet. Now might not be the best time, but that's just me."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:47 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:
Aaron stopped abruptly, causing Laz to bump into his back. "Fuck. Then where's the HQ?" he asked, spinning around to face the group. His eyes glowed red with suppressed heat vision, which he found to be a useful skill when it came to intimidating bitches. And it seemed to work.

Reclaimer raised an eyebrow. "Mate, I'm not even sure if I CAN die. I got my arm blown off earlier tonight by a grenade, and it came back a couple minutes later. Besides, if you had just asked kindly, without the eyes, I would've already told you by now." He sighed. "Eh, you're looking for the middle warehouse on the right."
Boxer suddenly spoke up. "I should probably warn HQ about you guys. Since we live in Gotham, there's standing orders to have targets painted on the back of every Mask but the Bats if they're in the room. Might as well tell them it won't work."
The two seemed... Almost too casual. The astute observer would notice that when they mentioned the Bat, they relaxed the most, as if having her at the HQ left the GCD invulnerable.

"Thanks for the info." Laz said to the two before following Aaron to the the HQ. The duo walked towards their destination

"Seems security goes out the window when the Bat's here." commented the Butcher, who was still puzzled as to what they were to do there.

They then entered the HQ without making a scene. A white Batsuit? Odd. Lazarus thought to himself, failing to take into account that he was dressed in mostly white as well. Lazarus looked to Aaron as if to say "now what?".

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:55 am

Ulan
Ulan frowned as he heard that now might not be the time. He did, however, understand. Alex had a lot ahead of him with these two heading to Earth. He knew them both to be powerful, and one was Naja.
"Thank you for seeing me Killian. I will help Alex after a short time. I will take your advice, and wait before getting involved. I am sure he can handle himself, but if he has trouble I will jump in. I understand this may be difficult for him to face Naja on this matter."
He was done speaking and bowed as he said his final words to him.
"I am glad you have achieved what you have. Congratulations. I will be on Earth, awaiting the arrival of Alex."
He moved to Earth at the Speed of light, and waited in the upper atmosphere for something to happen.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Rhen Var
Valley of the Masaki

As the waterfall continued to roar with the sound of falling water, Asumar stood directly behind said waterfall, with Kazuko and Ryuichi standing in front of Asumar, the two of them crouching on the water as Asumar turned around, opening his mouth, a small smile on his face, this was his chance to teach Ryuichi about the history of himself and Kazuko, history that had been shrouded in mystery for so very long "I assume that you've been waiting for quite some time Ryuichi," Asumar began as he looked to the massive statue of himself ", You've been patient, for quite some time, you managed to hold your curiosity, and now..." Asumar put his hand over Ryuichi's red hair, rubbing it eagerly "I'll give you something that only a few people have ever had the pleasure to experience, an explanation about our history, about how we came to be, the battles we've faced in the old days, to the dark times of our people, and more importantly, the conflict between myself and Kazuko, the discovery of Earth, everything."

Ryuichi quickly glanced back to Kazuko, and then to Asumar, who still stared at the two great statues that overshadowed the entire valley, Ryuichi already had a grasp on the knowledge of the battle between both his uncle and his father, he was under the assumption that the battle scarred the very land with the jagged features of battle, which decorated the land even a hundred and forty thousand years later, but he remained quiet as his father spoke once again "It is true that our species is shadowed in the curtain of mystery, how we were created and how we came to be, but there is one thing that is true," Asumar closed his eyes as he spoke ", We are halflings, and we are Demigods, the result of a God and a Human fornicating together that resulted in the creation of our founding members of the species, myself and Kazuko, we once were numerous in number and great in power, but we were destined to fall to only few in number, the strongest survived the dark ages of our Galaxy, the ones who adapted to the Dark Ages were able to survive, but this wasn't without hardships."

Kazuko, who sat next to Ryuichi was the next one to speak up "We were seen as abnormalities in the system, the system that we were connected to was the Celestial Spectrum Cosmic Force, and that system had become entangled in so much confusion due to the reduction in the Celestials, thus our power could turn on us and damage us when we would unconsciously utilize it, it was because the Cosmic Force thought of us as glitches in the system and turned on us, which also resulted in the destruction of the majority of our people." Kazuko crossed his arms together as he looked up to the statue of himself "To put it in much more easier terms Ryuichi, when we attempted to use our powers, we found ourselves not only unable to use the power, but we would be somehow injured in the process of attempting to use our power."

Asumar then spoke up once more "This was where your Godfather, Master Shimura got involved in the situation." Asumar turned towards his son "You see, we assumed that the Cosmic Force considered us a glitch in the system, the real truth was that there were only two Human-Celestial Hybrids ever known, myself and Kazuko." Asumar said as he gestured towards Kazuko "Master Shimura was given the responsibility of caring for the both of us, in order to assure that we would be raised right and raised with the burden of inheriting the Celestial's divine directive to protect our Galaxy up until the end days, that is why we were granted the majority of the Celestial's powers and their attributes that allowed them to live so long and manage the galaxy-at-large." Remarked Asumar as he sat down on the ground...

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Charmera wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Hungry.....Cold....

This was the only thought that the newly arrived Majin could comprehend as she stood in the middle of the empty village in Siberia. She had come to this planet two days ago in order to recuperate from her fight with that unknown warrior. Luckily for Sesa, the stranded Majin didn't have to look far for a food source. Near where she crashed, a small village laid out before her. Children were playing in the snow, and adults talked amongst themselves. Others stared at a nearby TV as though it was the only one in the village; it probably was. Grinning, she made her way towards the group of adults, and as one turned to point at her and scream, she pointed her hand out towards them. Sesa was quite peckish.

It had been two days since she had taken care of this village, and Sesa could tell she still wasn't back to full strength. Given how much of her power she sacrificed to escape death, who knew if it would even return to her on its own? There was no way to be sure, and it would be dangerous to remain in this weakened state if that warrior was to find her. No, she would have to regain her strength the way she had been all these years. This planet would sate her hunger, and its warriors would become a part of her. A greater being to be feared. As the fearsome Majin swallowed the last of her candy, she started her trek out of the village and down the crudely constructed road. Though, not before she blasted away the remnants of buildings with a basic Ki blast.

Kandra got up, suddenly hearing the sound of a large explosion nearby. She frowned. The village she had went to was likely under attack. While she was by no means a hero, she had amazing powers and had little incentive to use them for humans. She was a tad bit cold and callous when it came to human lives, but had masked this well. But this seemed like it might be interesting. So she should at least investigate and see if there was anyone or anything worth fighting there. Besides, it'd help prove to herself that what she was doing was not true cowardice.

She moved towards the village with some speed. Flying towards the village and descending upon it at supersonic speeds. Sending snow flying when she landed, her hood being thrown back as she looked at her foe. Dark blue energy gathering in her hands.

"You know how hard it is to find a village out here with a TV?" She spoke simply, deadpanning it. Her eyes set on the pink thing she saw before her. She was quite taken aback by it. She wasn't sure what it was.

Sesa snapped around, not anticipating the arrival of a foe with a power level this high, and definitely not in what seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Did this planet have warriors such as this one even in its more desolate areas? If so, the power she could accumulate on this rock would be more than enough to once more confront the man who had slighted her, but if there was any sense of unity among these warriors, then Sesa would have to be more subtle with her encroachment.

"Is that what the screen those humans were gathered around was called? If that was all they had to look forward to in their days, then I should think I did them a favor by giving them a greater purpose." Sesa explained. It was what her creator had told her when she first protested the killing of the laughably weak. They would be immeasurably happy in the next life with knowing they had furthered the ascension of an ultimate being. Sesa put her hands on her hips and walked closer to the Tameranian in question.

"Now then...lets become one...", she muttered seductively.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Kandra got up, suddenly hearing the sound of a large explosion nearby. She frowned. The village she had went to was likely under attack. While she was by no means a hero, she had amazing powers and had little incentive to use them for humans. She was a tad bit cold and callous when it came to human lives, but had masked this well. But this seemed like it might be interesting. So she should at least investigate and see if there was anyone or anything worth fighting there. Besides, it'd help prove to herself that what she was doing was not true cowardice.

She moved towards the village with some speed. Flying towards the village and descending upon it at supersonic speeds. Sending snow flying when she landed, her hood being thrown back as she looked at her foe. Dark blue energy gathering in her hands.

"You know how hard it is to find a village out here with a TV?" She spoke simply, deadpanning it. Her eyes set on the pink thing she saw before her. She was quite taken aback by it. She wasn't sure what it was.

Sesa snapped around, not anticipating the arrival of a foe with a power level this high, and definitely not in what seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Did this planet have warriors such as this one even in its more desolate areas? If so, the power she could accumulate on this rock would be more than enough to once more confront the man who had slighted her, but if there was any sense of unity among these warriors, then Sesa would have to be more subtle with her encroachment.

"Is that what the screen those humans were gathered around was called? If that was all they had to look forward to in their days, then I should think I did them a favor by giving them a greater purpose." Sesa explained. It was what her creator had told her when she first protested the killing of the laughably weak. They would be immeasurably happy in the next life with knowing they had furthered the ascension of an ultimate being. Sesa put her hands on her hips and walked closer to the Tameranian in question.

"Now then...lets become one...", she muttered seductively.

"Yeah. I'd rather not." She extended a hand and sent out a blast of blue energy. "If it's okay with you, I'm quite fine not being part of any "greater purpose" you have in mind. I have no desire to be a stepping stone. Not for you. And not for anyone." She remarked. She couldn't guess the specifics of Sesa's powers, but becoming one with a pink woman doesn't sound like the best idea for her. Perhaps she had some sort of absorption powers? it was as good a guess as any considering the lack of bodies of the villagers and why she would attack a defenseless village. "Instead. How about we introduce each other? I'm Kandra." She spoke. Around the Tameranian the air was getting colder. She was determined to survive. To not let things thing get the best of her.

Suddenly she sent out another blast of blue, but unknown to both of them it was a beam of frost which would freeze nearly anything it touched.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 pm

Satan City

The first thing the Z Fighters noticed upon entering Satan City was the lack of a general half of the city, most likely due to some explosion of some sort. Other than that, due to plot reasons, most activity in the city was normal because, for all I know, regular life goes on in cities when half of it is glassed?

"Well. Uh. I'm not even going to ask for an explanation for that." Krillin uneasily ran a palm through his hair.

"Shut up, Krillin." Nanashi frowned, lowering himself and thus Hoi down to a nearby, clear plaza, where not as many people were gathered.

"So.. PLEASE tell me you didn't drop a Dragon Ball OR a Dragon radar while getting here. Both are very valuable and the latter is really expensive. I don't want Bulma yelling at me about "how expensive and tough to make those were"."

"Yup. I got my four." Yamcha dumped his four dragon balls onto the cobblestone. "Though, some freaky Merc guy in the desert and his Rock Monster tried to fight me. I just told them "I was looking for my balls.. Then they laughed at me.."

Nanashi saw the Z Fighter's cheeks turn visibly red. "Yamcha. You clueless idiot." He chuckled, taking a the Seven star dragon ball out of his Gi's inside pocket and placing it on the ground near the others. "Seven's my lucky numbe-" He suddenly snapped his head towards Krillin's direction, who was chuckling uneasily.

"Please don't tell me you FORGOT one of the dragon balls." Nanashi rubbed a fingerless gloved palm down his face.

"Well. I brought the last three Dragon Balls.." Krillin uneasily rolled the last three down into the pile, watching as they all rolled into their proper position with some well-placed small Ki telekinesis. "But.. Bulma's kinda gonna be really angry at us for dropping one of her Dragon readers into a bottomless pit..."

Nanashi gave off a loud sigh. "I'd rather get scolded by Bulma than lose a Dragon Ball." He laughed uneasily. Oh seemed impatient. "Isn't the dragon supposed to be coming out by now?!"

"Just give it time. Let it wait.." Nanashi reassured him.

"I think I swapped the one-star and the two star.." Yamcha gulped, but soon quickly shut up. Each of the seven dragon balls became surrounded in their own veil of bright, golden light, illuminating the area and consuming most visible light in the area. Pretty soon, the sky would be turning dark, and Shenron would emerge from each of the Dragon Balls to grant them one, perfect wish.

But, for now... the waiting game will have to be played.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Satan City

Hiroshi had been comfortably resting in Claudias arms when the Dragon arrived, and seeing Shenron was one of the things he did not expect, especially after he had summoned a similar dragon to impale Broly and end the fight. Dragon Balls, super powerful beings and a personal God for their planet. Earth was a strange place really, even in crisis these people were being so caring for eachother. On his home planet, those in crisis were expected to clean up their own mess. But here, it brought them close together. Man helped man escape the ruins of buildings around them, and helped patch their wounds. People mourned together, and simply comforted each other in this time of crisis. It was times like these that reminded him why he protected this planet. These people knew next to nothing of the Dragon Balls, and when things like this happened, they banded together to help rebuild.

" It seems these people are more important they I thought. For as backwards as humanity is in the grand scheme of things, the rest of e universe could really learn something from the generosity and love these people exhibit without care." Hiroshi whispered as he leaned against Claudia, enjoying the closeness and relative calmness of his suroundings
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:24 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Satan City

Hiroshi had been comfortably resting in Claudias arms when the Dragon arrived, and seeing Shenron was one of the things he did not expect, especially after he had summoned a similar dragon to impale Broly and end the fight. Dragon Balls, super powerful beings and a personal God for their planet. Earth was a strange place really, even in crisis these people were being so caring for eachother. On his home planet, those in crisis were expected to clean up their own mess. But here, it brought them close together. Man helped man escape the ruins of buildings around them, and helped patch their wounds. People mourned together, and simply comforted each other in this time of crisis. It was times like these that reminded him why he protected this planet. These people knew next to nothing of the Dragon Balls, and when things like this happened, they banded together to help rebuild.

" It seems these people are more important they I thought. For as backwards as humanity is in the grand scheme of things, the rest of e universe could really learn something from the generosity and love these people exhibit without care." Hiroshi whispered as he leaned against Claudia, enjoying the closeness and relative calmness of his suroundings

"Yo! Shenron, Arise!"

Upon Nanashi's yelling of these three words, a spectacular golden beam of energy pierced the heavens, this time, the entire sky turning a dark, smoky black, almost like storm clouds. Neon blue thunderbolts ascended from the heavens, striking the exact location of the seven Dragon balls in quick succession. The intense glow on the magical balls increased in intensity as the whole area crackled with electricity and magical energy, before finally, a final, gigantic burst of golden energy shot straight up into the sky, originating from the balls.

That mass of golden energy unfurled itself outwards to form a massive and extremely long dragon-like silhouette, whose origin seemed to be coming from the Dragon balls themselves. The mass of energy changed to the appearance of a proper dragon- Shenron. The green-scaled dragon descended towards the group, gaining some slight, apparent fear from Hoi and Krillin.

His mouth move as if he were talking, but for some reason his voice seemed to move faster than the mouth.

"I am Shenron, the eternal dragon.." His voice boomed across the city as his eyes glowed bright red. "I have returned to grant you one with. Quickly name your desire!"

A sweat drop ran down the side of Shenron's face as the humans bickered among each other as to whom would be wishing what. "Uhh..." Nanashi knew that the dragon was very impatient, so he finally decided to forcefully yank the music box from Hoi's hands and present it to the dragon. "Yo! Shenron! This crazy old dude says that a evil known as Hirudegarn is closing in on earth! Only Tapion is able to save us from him but- he's locked inside this Music box? May you release Tapion from this ugly box please?"

After a pause, shenron's eyes flashed bright red as an audible ping of energy was heard. "It shall be done!" A visible beam of harmless electricity struck Nanashi, causing him to drop the box in shock. The box repeatedly crackled with electricity as a golden veil of energy swept over it one final time.

"Your wish has been granted. Farewell." Shenron roared, his body moving back to it's state of a golden mass. His form merged with the now airborne dragon balls, which were surrounded in a veil of fiery aura. Onnce they reached the height of the nearby buildings, the energy Dissipated, and the Dragon Balls quickly shot off to each of the corners of the world, quickly disappearing over the horizons. The sky returned to its original state, and the Music box Tapion was trapped inside laid there, still crackling lightly with electricity.

"Uh..... Is that our wish...?" Yamcha asked, frowning his arms. "Did I seriously have to fight a rock monster for a dud wish-"

Nanashi quickly hushed Yamcha. "If you look closely, stupid," He whispered. "The handle on the music box is turning... An ocarina tune is playing.."

The sound quickly echoed across the city, its tune rich with mixed elements of beauty and sadness. Nanashi knew that once the song stopped playing, this Tapion had to be emerging soon. The music box cracked open ever so slightly, sending a plume of steam and smoke out from its opening. The small gusts turned into full force storm gales, as the trees and grass around their area shook violently from the rush of air. A white, smoky mass floated from out of the top of the Music box, spiraling as it hovered over the box, before it finally assumed the shape of an unknown, long-eared hero figure - Tapion. The harmonious music coming from the Ocarina played by him grew closer to its end, as Hoi suddenly and unnoticed backed away from the group, his eyes not glowing red from disgust, but magically in nature. Hoi let loose a clear, nearly invisible wave of energy which entered Tapion's area of influence, more specifically the Music box, emitted from his mysterious purple aura. Hoi suddenly stopped, growling in anger as he recalled the cloud of purple aura back to him. Tapion seemed to be finished forming..

The box shattered, a blue-white explosion of energy expanding outwards and consuming the entire group, to their surprise. 0

The light finally faded and, there Tapion was, playing the Ocarina. He seemed to intent on playing his ocarina than he did interacting with the others, as, despite Krillin's silent pleas for his attention, he ignored most of it. Tapion also carried a wicked looking sword on his back in a sheath, which seemed large enough in to cut a large guy like Nanashi in half.

Once Tapion finished his song, he looked at the group, his plain brown[?] eyes piercing their souls and telling a story of struggle and hardship.

"So.. You told the truth, Hoi?" Nanashi asked. "This hero does exist." He casually took a few steps towards Tapion, not expecting the 'hero' to whip out his sword and aim it right at Nanashi's temple.

"Stay back!" Tapion ordered. "Was it you who revived me?" He then directed the sword to Hoi, almost with a hint of familiarity, like he knew who this old man was. "Or was it you..?"

"You're welcome- if it wasn't for you, you'd be in a box like origami." Nanashi muttered, stepping back. "Ah, yes. Tapion." Hoi introduced himself, chuckling. "You're welcome, Tapion. The fighter is right- if it weren't for us, you wouldn't be having any leg room for the next a thousand years.."

Tapion gritted his teeth and growled. "You fool! Don't you know what you've done?! Send me back, now!"

"That's not an option, now that the music box has been destroyed.." Hoi chuckled, setting his sights on Tapion's ocarina, which he moved away like he was a robber.

"So.. You're not the friendly type are you?" Nanashi approached Tapion, the dark skinned Z-fighter folding his arms, unimpressed. Suddenly, his entire personality switched from his serious tone to a more sill tone. "Well so am I! Glad to have you onboard the whole 'saving the world' issue. I'm Nanashi but, you can call me Harry, or Harrison. Shortie is Krillin and the guy who is going to get beaten up the most is Yamcha. We found Hoi trying to kill himself in Dubai and he told stories about you - how you would be here to save us from this Hirudegarn-thing. You in?"

Tapion turned around. "Do you even know what you've done, you fool? I fear I won't be able to stop him this time.." He sheathed his sword, slowly, before stepping off and away from the group and vaulting over the fence, disappearing into the outskirts of Satan City.

"So much for a good welcome.." Nanashi muttered. "Well. It's getting late. I might crash at Capsule Corp, camp outside maybe with a few beers. You in?"

"Sure." Yamcha nodded. Krillin did as well. "Yeah. Bro's night out!" He awkwardly thrust his fist up in the air.

Nanette's serious demeanor came back to him. Hoi seemed to be.. off, after Tapion appeared - his whole body language and personality changed drastically. Could he be hiding something?

---------------------

Pacific Ocean, Not too far off from Japan

"Enjoying your beatdown, motherfucker?"
Islands seemed to rise up aside Magnus as Tyrax slid several hundred meters across the ocean, and into a gigantic, mountain-sized ball of rock. The gigantic Magnus continued stomping towards the Godzilla-sized reptilian Beast, who smashed his tail downwards, shattering the mountain omit two effort;less;y/ A small island patch rose up from the ground, producing another battle area in which the two Titans could fight on.

"Not as much as I'll enjoy burning your rocky face off.." Tyrax roared, his acid saliva spraying everywhere.

"I'm going to smash your fucking face in, then turn you into crocs, motherfucker!" Magnus pounded his chest repeatedly. "You want a challenge, lizard?"

"I do..." He roared, assuming a fighting stance.

"Well, try fighting while this thing is going supersonic." Magnus chuckled. The entire island rumbled as its foundations were lifted off of the ocean floor. Magnus's geokinesis sent it forth at the speed of a missile, skimming across the ocean and spreading seawater into their faces.

Gaining his balance. Tyrax decided to charge, locking fists with Magnus and the golem locking fists with the reptilian beast.

Magnus's feet merged with the rock as he locked himself in place, using his sheer force to Lift Tyrax off of the rocky floor, over his head, and onto the other side of the Island. Tyrax swept his tail out, slashing Magnus's rooted feet off and thus making him trip and fall to the floor. He fired a glob of concentrated cid from his mouth in a regular kaiju-like fashion, burning through Magnus's regenerative rocks and deep into the Golem's rocky insides.

This wasn't fucking good. Things like acid heavily fucked with his regenerative capabilities, and unless he didn't get out of there, he'd end up as a bubbling pile of lava on his own island. He just hoped his rock slammed into something solid, soon..

"Wait.. I know.. I have that one move-"

Tyra's foot stepped on Magnus's face. "Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking about something? Sorry I interrupted.." He purred teasingly.

"Actually, I wanted to let off some steam." Magnus declared, hot steam exiting his body and burning the underside of Tyrax, who cursed in a hundred different alien languages. "Why you-"

"Chou Makouhou." Magnus said.

"Chou what?" Tyrax repeated.

"CHOU MAKHOUHOU!" Magnus boomed, opening his mouth wide open as he fired a golden beam of pure, concentrated Geothermal energy from his mouth, which, though it was very hot and burned, dealt more physical damage to Tyrax than it actually did burn him. Magnus would keep that beam on Tyrax for a good Ten seconds, before he finally had regenerated his feet, and was up on his feet.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:28 am

Pyrade wrote:Eldara/Sparky
The ship bucked violently when its retro thrusters slowed it down in preparation for re-entry. Eldara clung tight to an overhead rail as inertia attempted to shake her loose. Hand over hand she moved towards the controls of the ship and took a seat. Her metallic hands danced over the impulse pad which gave of a small pulse wherever her fingers tapped its blank surface. She was already hooked into the ships system, she could feel the fragment of her mind inhabiting the vessel, transmitting control knowledge straight into her cyber mind. The display she saw through her eyes was alight with millions of glowing warnings and cautionary flight suggestions. She lowered the heat-shields on all the viewing ports moments before the ship juddered violently.
HULL BREACH
The warning flashed bright and somewhere in the ship a siren sounded.
"Ooooh chips . . . "
She muttered to herself as a piece of orbiting space debris punctured through the fragile hull, ricocheting around the cabin, further adding to the peril of the situation.
Correct entry angle. Retract gliders.
Eldara thought, her fingers dancing in response. Mentally she was trying to block out the sensory overload that had begun. The sounds of that stupid chunk of metal rattling around, threatening to at any moment come hurtling forwards, likely killing her. The sound of sirens and air rushing out into space. She didn't need the air at all, but the sound was deeply unnerving, and she couldn't quite shut off her emotional synth, only ignore it. The looming blue orb was intimidating as well. Although she was currently aimed at a white patch according to the ships computer. Hopefully that was soft. Then there was the datastreams she had crossed into, the wireless satellite communication grid. Thousands of GPS's, TV channels, satellite phones and she could hear and see everything. A lot of what the humans did made her quite uncomfortable, why would anyone want to watch half of these things? Then, to add to her problems, a small bluescreen on her shoulder flashed red, outputting a group of glyphs. She yelled loudly as her left arm detached, flying forward as the nose of the ship punctured the atmosphere.
"You piece of drek!"
She yelled loudly as she attempted to keep the ship going with one arm. The constant warning was flashing in her vision,
MemoryUsageOverflow
Pulsing in the background as her single hand flitted across the impulse pad frantically correcting the shuttle trajectory as it began to list under the push of the earth's atmosphere. In the background her emotional synth had been synthesizing restrained panic. She knew she could handle this. It wouldn't be fun, but she would survive. The ship rattled and shook, the roof tearing further apart under the halo of fire. The journey from atmosphere to ground was lengthy and filled with fire, and a surprisingly annoying left arm which went flying across the cabin on occasion.

The landing itself was more of a crash. The crafts flaming nose crumpling into the white Canadian snow beneath. For a few seconds all was silent, until a crumpled hatch was ripped of its hinges and sent flying out. From inside a loud, angry muttering could be heard until a triumphant shout preceded the appearance of what was clearly a gynoid. Eldara stepped forth into the white snow and looked around the odd landscape.
"Okay . . . Now . . . Where to from here?"
She asked while wiping some soot off her exoskeleton.

Frank Mayhem

The last few days of my life, eversince the clash with Liberty, have been spent to training. Training. Training. Training. It's not as insane-sounding when you remember that a Celestial Android, with consciousness, living on Earth wouldn't have to do anything else. I don't need to eat, sleep, drink or spend my time chatting with anyone. I'm pretty sure I can't get insane from loneliness.

Anyway, where was I? Training. Training the Power Influx form. It's basically the only way I could come close to Liberty's power, and she's an Earthling model. Earth is too OP. They alwags make the cool stuff. I was fighting an energy construct opponent, and trying to basically catch my thoughts. Left jab, right jab, energy blast. It dodges all of them and retaliates. I move away from it's attacks, counter back. Such is life-

...What was that? Is that a comet? An asteroid? It's coming this way... I noticed that this Solar System has a large asteroid field. Maybe it's from there... and then ZAM! It crashed into the snowy ground below, a few hundred feet away. Well, it wouldn't hurt to check. If there's something useful in there, I shouldn't miss it. Maybe it's an update to Power Influx? I de-transformed and descended down from the sky, and next to the crash site. What I saw was the remains of a spaceship and a woman without an arm outside of it. What?... Why?... How?...

"I have several questions." I merely exclaimed.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:54 am

Siliarba wrote:Zephy

No matter how much Zephy tried to remember where mister Fishy could be she could not remember, truth be told she could barely remember what earth looks like having flown over the ocean for several hours. But the simple idea she could not find her friend infuriated her "Zephy want her Fishy!" winds picked up at unbelievable speed and were being flung in every direction, causing destruction on some nearby islands and causing the beginnings of tidal waves. She kept flying at incredible speeds in random directions, carrying destruction away from the ocean and in the direction of land, occupied land.

Ember

Ember was in her human form, just walking the streets of metropolis, no idea what to do. She needed to put on a show, make herself known, but what? Putting on a show is easier said than done and wandering to far from the island would be a bad idea. Trying to break my head over the solution, the solution found me. A store selling all kinds of electronics had all its TV's on and all the TVs turned to a crisis channel warning about some being headed this way creating massive destruction with air. Best way to get attention fast is go where people are al ready looking, lets beat up that person, whoever that is. And just like that I took off, headed towards the coast to meet this bringer of harm, hopefully still over the water. Destruction and chaos are good for getting attention, but to much and it scares your audience away.

Aqua felt the water cry out in pain. Or... splash hard. Nothing quite dramatic as crying out, but she could feel the disruption in the water. In the ecosystems of the ocean. In all the various things effected by Zephy's rampage. They were all connected, and she was in the middle, so she could feel it all. Aqua stood up, looking to the dragon, Azure, she had to babysit. "It's not right! It feels wrong for someone to disrupt the water like that!" She ranked, then saw Azure's look. She sighed. "...What? I'm not going to do anything about it. It's not my problem." Azure held his judging look. Aqua sighed. "You're right. Your mother could be involved. Fine. But We're not getting involved. Got it?" Azure made a sound she assumed was a yes and Aqua smiled, climbing on his back.

Tina, meanwhile, was staring at a large wave about to crash into her any Myosai. She frowned. "How the heck did that happen?" She muttered. The Majin had stuck with her for some reason while she had gone looking for Zephy, Aqua and Ember. She remembered them, so she wanted to find them once more. "That could be one of two people..." She muttered, seemingly apathetic to the encroaching wall of water.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:59 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Starlight wrote:"Nice ring, Kylie," Val responded as Katie went off. "So, can you use both simultaneously?" she asked, looking at the two rings on her fingers.

She frowned at Katie's report. "That's not good at all. So, change of plan, we'll have to take go floor to floor, taking out each level before going up. Kylie, your main job will have to be disarming the various guns and explosives, and making sure nothing goes off. Cora and Katie, use your super speed to take care of them quickly, and then proceed to Roy and Floyd and try to take him out. I'll try and take out some of the turrets, along with the armed men, before going after Floyd as well. Stay in communication with one another and be careful. They'll be shooting to kill." Valancy said, shrugging on her coat, charging her skin to hardened wood.

"Yup! I made a storm of animals, tools, and bicycles to beat a guy who could copy anything. I'll tell you guys after we save Roy." Kylie listened to Katie detail the building, and then to Val's plan.

"Gotcha! I can cover them with constructs and make them not move! Easy-peasy." Kylie donned her GL uniform, still unaffected by the yellow ring, and brought her hands into a boxing stance. "Let's go get 'em! Lead the way, Katie-ay!"

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora frowned when Katie reported that Roy was in bad condition. Cora felt bad, he seemed like a nice kid and they needed to save him. She nodded when Kylie said she was willing to help. She then nodded at Valancy's revised plan. "Alright Valancy, sounds good. Katie, we can fuse if you want. We'll be faster that way. Or you can fight on your own. Either way is fine with me." She said to her best friend as they prepared to leave.

Katie smiled at the idea of fusing. "Sure thing!" Not giving Cora a chance to change her mind, though even if she had given her that chance Katie wasn't sure she would have taken it. Cora has never objected to fusing. She wondered if the android enjoyed it as much as she. "We'll take out the turrents together. They shouldn't be able to even get close to hitting you now!" She boasted. "Lets kick some ass and save the freaking day!"

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:28 am

Charmera wrote:"It was one of the first one of our kind recieved from our visions, though there has been much debate about whether or not his madness clouded his judgement. He had lost much during the civil war, and we feared that might have clouded his judgement. Especially considering some of his actions." Remarked Aeshanadra. She suddenly tigthened up. "I would give anything for this to be real. For us to have a chance at getting our bodies back. But..."

"The prophecy speaks of three beings. One who might have the spirit of Vokor within. One whom will shepard our race to him and one who... may destroy us all." She spoke. "Someone known as... the snake..."

"Tell me... have you heard of the Old ones?"

She stopped for a moment, her eyes looking in the distance as she pondered the different parts of the prophecy. Blinking, she opened her mouth and spoke. "Snakes never bode well. And as for the Old Ones, unless you mean the Elder Gods, nay, I have not heard of them," Valka continuing to walk.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:11 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip-

The young inventor smiled at Etla's enthusiasm. He would have preferred kissing, but showing her sister around would suffice, he supposed. "Yes, I suppose we can. Alright, let's get started. We humans put things in our mouth and digest them, in order to gain energy. Our body breaks the food(that's what these things are generally called) into energy, which our bodies use to run, talk, and so forth. Also, humans need to sleep, it's basically going in a state of unconsciousness in the night when we recover energy." Craig said, ordering a couple donuts before continuing. "These cities, as we call them, are places were humans live. There are houses, where we live, businesses, where we work, and shops, where we buy food, among other things. Buying is like trading, I suppose, we give currency which is proportional to the cost of what we want. Oh, and icebergs are simply chunks of ice, frozen water, that float in the oceans, large bodies of water." He stopped, giving Ihra time to digest that all and ask questions, while the waiter came up with their donuts, Craig handing over the money. "And here we are. Doughnuts. One of humanity's finest creations," he said, handing one to Etla and Ihra, before grabbing one and sinking his teeth into it.

"Di...Digestion?" She asked tenatively. She paused. "Oh. I should have explained. My core gives me the ability to heal as well as vast amounts of medical knowledge which sometimes comes into the fore." She explained. Ihra had a smile on her face, one of pride. She really liked this core. It was so suited to her, as all she had every wanted to do was help people. And now she could. Though... she still felt somehow useless.

She shook such thoughts, wondering why she kept coming back to them. "The... trading... like a swap? So if I want Etla's doughnut I would swap it for my own?" She asked. Attempting to use a real life example so she could understand it better. "Large bodies of water... we have water... or rain at least. It's good to know this world at least has that." She remarked.

She bit into the doughnut. There was a small smile on her face as she tasted it, then a look of confusion. She opened her mouth to speak but found herself merely jamming more of the doughnut into her mouth and tearing it apart with her teeth. "What is this...?" She paused. She had no words. Even her medical encyclopedia decided to fail her. She wasn't sure what it was doing but she liked it. "What... It's... good?" She shrugged and devoured it completely.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:15 am

Cora
Cora smiled at how happy Katie seemed about the idea of fusing. She knew that Katie always enjoyed it, and Cora did too honestly. It gave her incredible powers, but beyond that it was nice to feel connected to someone so closely. It also meant a lot to Cora that Katie trusted her enough to basically put her life in Cora's hands. No one had trusted Cora with anything before that.

Once Katie fused with Cora, the android felt a familiar rush of energy and could feel her increased power and speed. Cora turned to Valancy, "I'll contact you on our comm device when it's clear for you to join us." Cora said to her. It was her and Katie's job to take out the turrets and the guards, and to find Roy. Cora smiled at Katie's words inside her mind, "Well, let's getting going then. From your report we have a lot of asses to kick." She replied out loud.

Cora then flew off at high speeds as Katie directed her toward the abandoned building complex. She was there in a matter of seconds and surveyed it with her own eyes for a moment. She decided to go floor by floor started at the bottom. She flew down at super high speeds, and smashed the turrets with her fists, pieces of metal flying everywhere. The guards came running over and Cora hopped through the window and knocked each of them out before they had a chance to react. Once she was done she looked around the large room and frowned, "This place is wired to blow. Kylie's going to have her work cut out for her." She said to Katie. She then decided to crash the floor of the next level instead of using the doors. It made a lot of noise, but she was guessing this Floyd guy already knew they were here and wouldn't blow them up until he fought Valancy since that's what this seemed to be about. She repeated the process on each floor until the guards were all taken out, she moved more stealthy onto the floor where Roy was, as she didn't want to risk him getting hurt. That floor was the most heavily protected, so Cora such through a window and was quietly sitting on a beam high above Roy and the soldiers. "Katie? Can you diffuse the bomb on Roy's chest? I don't want to move him until we know that thing isn't armed." She said to the girl she was fused with. Roy was currently unconcious, but Cora could sense his vitals and knew he was alive. She then pressed her communicator to speak to Valancy, "Valancy, you're clear to approach, only the top floor remains guarded and we're working on freeing Roy now. There's not sign on that Floyd guy though. I don't know where he is." Cora told Valancy quietly over their communicator.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:37 am

The Starlight wrote:-snip-

Some time later, the seven Starkindlers assembled stood in a circle, hands linked, faces stern. Yavanníel spoke then, gazing from face to face. "Speak the Words of Radiance, brothers, and sisters, speak the Words, to create a star where Gatheniel fell. It must be large, and radiant. Speak! And do not falter." she finished softly. For if they faltered while speaking the Words, a perversion of a star would be created, and it would hurt Elentariel rather than aid them. And she rose her voice first, speaking that old tongue of the Starkindlers, words of power, and words of creation. Each of the seven joined her, one by one, and as they spoke the words their bodies glowed with the light of the stars, blinding to mortal eyes.

In the Gatheniel system, Elentariel felt the Words being spoken, and while she was confused, she readied herself, and when it appeared, she raised a hand, absorbing its light hopefully before the Voidlord could, the effects of the black hole vanishing, the 3rd Starkindler feeling at her most powerful, for a star was most powerful when it was first created. Her body and eyes blazed with a light equaling the Sun, and her eyes smoldered as she blasted light at the Voidlord.

Inside Varda, Yavanníel had continued her work, quickly creating the largest Stargate yet, inside the Black Hole. Heading to Varda's Stargate console, she typed the coordinates for this new Stargate, ducking below the vaporizing cloud and shouting. "Olorin, Arentenniel and Tarmitheil! Go through the Stargate, you will be strengthened by the new star. Free our sister, and destroy the Voidlord. The rest of us shall continue creating Stargates, and we shall watch from afar."

"I suppose it's bit like a swap, so yes. When I ordered the doughnuts, I gave the waiter some paper. This particular paper, we call money, and different papers have different values. The doughnuts also had a value, so I exchanged an equal amount of the value through the money." Craig explained, smiling when he saw her smile.

"Go ahead, have another one," he gently urged her, taking another cinnamon doughnut himself. He had just done some rigorous activity, so he supposed that he deserved it.
Tomia wrote:-snip-

Valancy nodded, even though they couldn't see the motion. "Ok then. I'll sweep the floors and then head up to top floor. Cora and Katie, watch your flanks, and make sure anyone doesn't sneak up on you." she responded quietly, before turning to Kylie. "You're all set Kylie, go whenever you're ready." the Demi-Primordial said, before teleporting to a plant just outside the building that Katie had described. Going floor to floor, she checked all of the rooms, knocking out any that Katie/Cora had missed. Their fusion had worked quite well. She clicked on the communicator, "This is Valancy, heading to the top floor now." before, proceeding carefully through the door, peeping her head to see several guards manning a turret pointed right at the door. Deciding for a direct approach, she blasted the doors outwards, towards them, using them as a shield. While they wasted their ammunition firing at that, she leaped over, swiftly knocking them out. Disarming the turret, she proceeded cautiously, looking for Floyd.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 am

Tarmitheil
Tarmitheil joined with his brothers and sisters as he spoke the words to create a new star gate. He focused very carefully as he spoke them, knowing the danger that could come from a misreading. Soon the Stargate had been formed, and his eldest sister Yavanníel ordered him into the Stargate. Tarmitheil nodded, "We'll save Elentariel, I promise." He told his older sister before going through the Stargate like she ordered.

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Starlight wrote:-snip-

Some time later, the seven Starkindlers assembled stood in a circle, hands linked, faces stern. Yavanníel spoke then, gazing from face to face. "Speak the Words of Radiance, brothers, and sisters, speak the Words, to create a star where Gatheniel fell. It must be large, and radiant. Speak! And do not falter." she finished softly. For if they faltered while speaking the Words, a perversion of a star would be created, and it would hurt Elentariel rather than aid them. And she rose her voice first, speaking that old tongue of the Starkindlers, words of power, and words of creation. Each of the seven joined her, one by one, and as they spoke the words their bodies glowed with the light of the stars, blinding to mortal eyes.

In the Gatheniel system, Elentariel felt the Words being spoken, and while she was confused, she readied herself, and when it appeared, she raised a hand, absorbing its light hopefully before the Voidlord could, the effects of the black hole vanishing, the 3rd Starkindler feeling at her most powerful, for a star was most powerful when it was first created. Her body and eyes blazed with a light equaling the Sun, and her eyes smoldered as she blasted light at the Voidlord.

Inside Varda, Yavanníel had continued her work, quickly creating the largest Stargate yet, inside the Black Hole. Heading to Varda's Stargate console, she typed the coordinates for this new Stargate, ducking below the vaporizing cloud and shouting. "Olorin, Arentenniel and Tarmitheil! Go through the Stargate, you will be strengthened by the new star. Free our sister, and destroy the Voidlord. The rest of us shall continue creating Stargates, and we shall watch from afar."

"I suppose it's bit like a swap, so yes. When I ordered the doughnuts, I gave the waiter some paper. This particular paper, we call money, and different papers have different values. The doughnuts also had a value, so I exchanged an equal amount of the value through the money." Craig explained, smiling when he saw her smile.

"Go ahead, have another one," he gently urged her, taking another cinnamon doughnut himself. He had just done some rigorous activity, so he supposed that he deserved it.
Tomia wrote:-snip-

Valancy nodded, even though they couldn't see the motion. "Ok then. I'll sweep the floors and then head up to top floor. Cora and Katie, watch your flanks, and make sure anyone doesn't sneak up on you." she responded quietly, before turning to Kylie. "You're all set Kylie, go whenever you're ready." the Demi-Primordial said, before teleporting to a plant just outside the building that Katie had described. Going floor to floor, she checked all of the rooms, knocking out any that Katie/Cora had missed. Their fusion had worked quite well. She clicked on the communicator, "This is Valancy, heading to the top floor now." before, proceeding carefully through the door, peeping her head to see several guards manning a turret pointed right at the door. Deciding for a direct approach, she blasted the doors outwards, towards them, using them as a shield. While they wasted their ammunition firing at that, she leaped over, swiftly knocking them out. Disarming the turret, she proceeded cautiously, looking for Floyd.

"NO! GODDAMNIT!"

Tir-Nnolgeth's scream of pain rent the void as his Court fled, retreating to the edge of the star system. They formed small black holes, absorbing the Starkindler's light, but the effort was too great for any single one of the Leth'hao, and the light burned them.

So the Voidlords came together, hidden by the remnants of the black hole's energy and the matter that had been spat out when it was destroyed, and they pushed the black holes into each other, growing a new one. This one sucked in the light from the Starkindler's assualt, and the bits of the star system that were left, and converted them into energy.

A gamma ray burst is a massive burst of intense radiation, released by black holes, supernovae, and sunlight off Robert Pattinson's skin. This burst is actually a highly concentrated beam of energy, and exerts roughly the same force as the Big Bang, but over a smaller area. In short, a gamma ray burst is the most energetic and potentially destructive event in the cosmos.

And this black hole, formed by the Voidlords, fed with Starlight and chunks of planets and the energy of a destroyed black hole, was about to release one. The Leth'hao, knowing this, phased away, to what they hoped was the minimum safe distance. The Starkindlers wouldn't be harmed-it was simply a burst of light-but the same couldn't be said for anything else nearby.

Boom

A gamma ray burst travels at ninety-nine-point-nine-nine-nine percent the speed of light. This one, charged by the Starkindlers light, was faster than light. A beam of destruction, traveling faster than light, swept the galaxy…

Planet Giulhese IV
Population: 140 million life-forms

Traxelhu arched his back, trying to work out the aches. He'd been up since the First Sun rose, and now both of them were in the sky. The soil had hardened, yesterday's acidic rain having bleached it of moisture, but there was plowing to be done.

His face turnt to the sky, Traxelhu blinked, and before the tenth of a second it took to blink had passed, he thought he saw the sky turn green…

Planet Sycorax
Population: 14 Billion lifeforms

The Grand City was dark, and wet down here. Up at the top, near the sky, where the spires reached like the fingers of gods, the nobility lived bathed in sunlight. But in the Warrenstreets, where Wöllußü plied her trade, there was no real light, just the glow of the artificial suns. So the Warrendwellers never saw, in a time shorter than that of the gap between heartbeats, the sky glow green…

Planet Gallifros
Population: 9 Billion

The rolling, redgrass fields of Gallifros were filled with screams and blood, the armies of the two city-states slamming into each other, their plasmablades and rifles felling their kin, and none of them looked up as their cloudless sky turned green…

Planet Marlio
Population: 14 billion

"The actress said that her husbands were 'cheating bastards' and that she would…"

"Wait a minute, Garta, this is just in…"

The anchor read his holopad, and as his eyes scrolled down, his face grew translucent. "Oh gods…ladies and gentlemen, this is a tragedy. A black hole formed in the Quarn System today, releasing a massive burst of gamma energy. This burst s-swept across the galaxy. Thirt-oh gods, this is bad-thirty planets were destroyed, turned into dust, before the burst ran out of energy. Over a trillion people are dead. Can-ladies and gentlemen, can we have a moment of silence, for the people of Gallifros, and Sycorax, and Giulhese IV and V, and Daxam? A quarter of our galaxy has been wiped out…gods…"

"Well, Starkindlers? What now? Is this to be the beginning shot of a new war?" Nnolgeth growled, his Court circling the Star-gate and the area where the black holes used to be. "Because, if it is, then the universe shall once more tremble to know our names, and the Void shall rise once more."
Last edited by Lavan Tiri on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 am

Charmera wrote:
Tina, meanwhile, was staring at a large wave about to crash into her and Myosai. She frowned. "How the heck did that happen?" She muttered. The Majin had stuck with her for some reason while she had gone looking for Zephy, Aqua and Ember. She remembered them, so she wanted to find them once more. "That could be one of two people..." She muttered, seemingly apathetic to the encroaching wall of water.

"Shouldn't we be dodging things like these?" Myosai asked. With Magnus and Odysseus being off to fight hell knows what, it was her duty now to protect the Archon from most everything that seemed like it was trying to kill them. However, when the wall of water came, Myosai didn't know what to expect.

Literally, a gigantic wall of water in the middle of nowhere? In a desert, you could say? What the heck was that? A few moments later, the wall was so close that, Myosai could feel the water lashing against her body. It felt somewhat like a mix between regular water and sea water but, it was cold to the touch. She almost swore she could sense some sort of life energy inside of it, like it was.. alive..

"Tina?" She asked. "Can you sense somebody inside that..?"

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

The last few days of my life, eversince the clash with Liberty, have been spent to training. Training. Training. Training. It's not as insane-sounding when you remember that a Celestial Android, with consciousness, living on Earth wouldn't have to do anything else. I don't need to eat, sleep, drink or spend my time chatting with anyone. I'm pretty sure I can't get insane from loneliness.

Anyway, where was I? Training. Training the Power Influx form. It's basically the only way I could come close to Liberty's power, and she's an Earthling model. Earth is too OP. They alwags make the cool stuff. I was fighting an energy construct opponent, and trying to basically catch my thoughts. Left jab, right jab, energy blast. It dodges all of them and retaliates. I move away from it's attacks, counter back. Such is life-

...What was that? Is that a comet? An asteroid? It's coming this way... I noticed that this Solar System has a large asteroid field. Maybe it's from there... and then ZAM! It crashed into the snowy ground below, a few hundred feet away. Well, it wouldn't hurt to check. If there's something useful in there, I shouldn't miss it. Maybe it's an update to Power Influx? I de-transformed and descended down from the sky, and next to the crash site. What I saw was the remains of a spaceship and a woman without an arm outside of it. What?... Why?... How?...

"I have several questions." I merely exclaimed.

Eldara looked to the Celestial Android curiously as she held her left arm's shoulder close to the open joint. A small bridge of nanites formed, gripping the joint and pulling it closer as the nanorobots worked to join all the necessary cables and mechanisms. Her visual display began to analyse him from her database. His features appeared Hinteranian, but his heat signature was all wrong. The hot blooded, triple hearted hinteranian physique was merely mimicked by his outside shell. Besides that, his heat signature was far different from anything she had yet to encounter, although due to her having been in space for the only year of her life, she still had very little knowledge about life-forms. She looked Frank up and down, her own incomplete body readjusting her snow white outer-shell that had been dented slightly.
Her vision was filled with diagnostics of all kinds as the joint repair was completed. All her, quite obviously artificial, joints had survived the crash despite their lack of cover.
"Please identify yourself before you continue with your questioning. You are not Hinteranian, nor any species I know of, please clarify."
She requested in a perfect mimicry of a human voice, what with human and hinteranian being almost identical, apart from some shifted internal anatomy.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Okarot sighed as Alex spoke, "Superdoom huh...", he said, with a hint of hesitation, "That sounds... dangerous. It's perfect. It will more than test my abilities. And, if he pushes my current form to it's limits, I've got a little something up my sleeve.", he said, giving slightly worried chuckle.

Suddenly, the two disappeared, moving a couple miles away from where the enemies were. Okarot could feel it from here, and up close, the power was even more terrifying. He looked over to Alex, "Alright, I know you want me to take care of Superdoom, but how exactly do I do that? We have to separate them somehow. The battle between me and Supes could get pretty heated, so I'll try to draw him into space and to another planet. While I personally don't care, I extend you the pleasantry of keeping Earth intact.", he said, looking out in the direction they were in, "So, you gather Naja's attention, I'll gather Superman's attention. Sound like a plan?"
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:00 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Okarot sighed as Alex spoke, "Superdoom huh...", he said, with a hint of hesitation, "That sounds... dangerous. It's perfect. It will more than test my abilities. And, if he pushes my current form to it's limits, I've got a little something up my sleeve.", he said, giving slightly worried chuckle.

Suddenly, the two disappeared, moving a couple miles away from where the enemies were. Okarot could feel it from here, and up close, the power was even more terrifying. He looked over to Alex, "Alright, I know you want me to take care of Superdoom, but how exactly do I do that? We have to separate them somehow. The battle between me and Supes could get pretty heated, so I'll try to draw him into space and to another planet. While I personally don't care, I extend you the pleasantry of keeping Earth intact.", he said, looking out in the direction they were in, "So, you gather Naja's attention, I'll gather Superman's attention. Sound like a plan?"

"Luring him away is probably the best idea until we can find a way to cure them. I can keep Naja down, hopefully there's enough of her left in there to remember me. And yes, I was the one who suggested it. I would suggest powering up to your biggest blondest hair, Kryptonians are not a joke under a yellow sun. Even less so when they're angry and under the influence of a super-virus. I would try to avoid their blood. The last thing I need is for you to turn into one too." He explained. "Also try not to die. That would also be bad." After he was finished he teleported down to his lover who was in the middle of tearing a poor defenseless car in half. "Naja? It's me. Calm down. Let me fix-"

She responded by throwing the engine block at him, his auto shields bounced it away, but once she got a good look at him she calmed, marginally. "Alex... Is.. Where?" She was obviously struggling to talk and fight off the Doomsday Virus at the same time. What little control she got was lost and she threw a punch at his head, only fora portal to open and redirect the blow straight back at her.

"I'm sorry Naja. I've been away for a little bit." He said and floated over to the dazed woman monster. "Hold still for just a second..." And put his hand on her head, forcing himself into her mind. This rendered both of them unconscious. "Naja?" He said and looked around to see Naja, trying, and failing to overpower Doomsday. Alex created magic chains that grabbed the monster and pulled him away. "That won't hold him for long. How do we stop it? You can be mad at me for not being here earlier, later on."

It took a second for her to regain her composure. "Okay..." She said rubbing her head. "They said something about my energy holding it off, and Superman's solar charged metabolism doing the same thing. The idea was that if I used all my my power rather than just a little, it might burn off the spores... Or make me a billion times angrier and stronger. But. I don't use that much power unless I have to. So..."

"I'm gonna have to hurt you..."

"I can take it."

"Yes. And then someone sees my fighting my girlfriend in public-"

"Shut up and hit me with your magic lightning bolts."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:44 am

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora smiled at how happy Katie seemed about the idea of fusing. She knew that Katie always enjoyed it, and Cora did too honestly. It gave her incredible powers, but beyond that it was nice to feel connected to someone so closely. It also meant a lot to Cora that Katie trusted her enough to basically put her life in Cora's hands. No one had trusted Cora with anything before that.

Once Katie fused with Cora, the android felt a familiar rush of energy and could feel her increased power and speed. Cora turned to Valancy, "I'll contact you on our comm device when it's clear for you to join us." Cora said to her. It was her and Katie's job to take out the turrets and the guards, and to find Roy. Cora smiled at Katie's words inside her mind, "Well, let's getting going then. From your report we have a lot of asses to kick." She replied out loud.

Cora then flew off at high speeds as Katie directed her toward the abandoned building complex. She was there in a matter of seconds and surveyed it with her own eyes for a moment. She decided to go floor by floor started at the bottom. She flew down at super high speeds, and smashed the turrets with her fists, pieces of metal flying everywhere. The guards came running over and Cora hopped through the window and knocked each of them out before they had a chance to react. Once she was done she looked around the large room and frowned, "This place is wired to blow. Kylie's going to have her work cut out for her." She said to Katie. She then decided to crash the floor of the next level instead of using the doors. It made a lot of noise, but she was guessing this Floyd guy already knew they were here and wouldn't blow them up until he fought Valancy since that's what this seemed to be about. She repeated the process on each floor until the guards were all taken out, she moved more stealthy onto the floor where Roy was, as she didn't want to risk him getting hurt. That floor was the most heavily protected, so Cora such through a window and was quietly sitting on a beam high above Roy and the soldiers. "Katie? Can you diffuse the bomb on Roy's chest? I don't want to move him until we know that thing isn't armed." She said to the girl she was fused with. Roy was currently unconcious, but Cora could sense his vitals and knew he was alive. She then pressed her communicator to speak to Valancy, "Valancy, you're clear to approach, only the top floor remains guarded and we're working on freeing Roy now. There's not sign on that Floyd guy though. I don't know where he is." Cora told Valancy quietly over their communicator.

"Sure! Eric taught me how to do that with my powers!" She didn't even think about Eric's death before she said that, but it suddenly hit her. She internally frowned. Never again she thought. And then she went within the bomb, suddenly overloading the right circuits and frying the systems of the detornator itself. She then hopped out of the bomb and used a plasma knife to cut it off Roy before tossing it out the window. She then fused back with Cora. "Should be safe to move him now. I'd suggest grabbing him and making a run for the exit before Floyd or whatever realizes what we've done."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:07 am

Zephy & Ember

It didn't take long for Ember to find Zephy, she was the faster one after all. First, lets take care of those tidal waves, in a single motion a giant wave of fire flew over the ocean surface and instantly evaporated the tidal waves that the winds had created. "Hey I got no clue who you are or what you're doing but I'm here to stop your tidal wave of anger." Hmm, that could've sounded better, oh well, the fire waves were probably enough to get peoples attentions so I'll settle for that. Zephy looked a bit around in confusion as fire spread underneath her evaporating the water "Where the water go? Fishies were in water, you burn Zephy's Fishy? Zephy shred you!" "I did what now?" was all the reply Ember could give before extremely powerful winds began shredding her.

The winds actually left an impression and Ember actually felt them doing something, good thing she was an archon, any part that was shred off just came back after all. Ember responded with giant flames heading towards Zephy, the flames were affecting her, her movements became less accurate, but also less predictable and faster. It wasn't to long before the battle had created all kinds of mixtures between fiery tornadoes, burning oceans, black ash filled clouds, ...

And regardless of what they did to each other nothing really had any lasting effect.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse