NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Dean McCarty – Gotham City

In spite of his dreamless sleep, Dean still felt the stubborn tendrils of fatigue and exhaustion from the day before clinging to the edges of his mind. Could you really blame him? He’d spent the day driven by adrenalin and terror, witnessing his city falling apart around him as he tried – perhaps foolhardily – to pick up what pieces he could. His whole body had been groaning and complaining about wounds and injuries which he hadn’t even registered before collapsing into one of the bunks Batgirl had directed him to; first thing in the morning he’d helped himself to a dose from some of his own supply of painkillers. For some reason he doubted that this day would be any less eventful than the last.

It hadn’t been too difficult to find whatever passed for coffee in the cavernous lair of Gotham’s premier team of heroes, and while the Bat gathered those who had ventured into the city the night before, Dean had helped himself to the gloriously bitter liquid. However, the scene which greeted him in the main hall was far from what he’d been expecting. Dean felt his throat tighten and his heart pick up its pace as he saw the piercing glare being shot between Batgirl and Sallis, accusations and menacing threats being tossed between them with venom on their tongues. He found himself caught in the middle of a shitstorm, the revelation of Sallis’ night-time activities casting doubt over who exactly Batgirl had gathered to the Cave in her desperation. But at the same time, Dean found himself empathising with the man. He didn’t agree outright, of course, but it was difficult to fault his logic.

“Whoa, whoa, why don’t we all cool off a bit here before you do something we’ll all regret?” The paramedic’s voice was lost in the chaotic vitriol of anger and hatred that followed Elena’s attempted capture of Sallis. What followed seemed to simultaneously happen in slow motion and at a speed beyond mere mortal comprehension. Dean blinked his eyes in surprise as the pair vanished into a portal, glancing around in confusion at whoever was still standing with him.

“What in the hell just happened?”

Before he could register a response, a loud groan tore through the cavern and cracks began to slither along its ceiling. Dean looked up in dismay, wondering why his luck had taken such a hideous turn for the worse. In a mere moment, the whole Batcave shuddered under its own weight before the faults on its roof finally started to meet and chunks of rock and concrete began to rain down from above.

“Shi –“ Dean’s curse was cut off as he threw himself out of the way of a boulder easily half his size, once again feeling the bruises form the day before as his body crashed into the floor. He moaned at his tired limbs as he rolled himself onto his back, only to see the unnatural black void which hung motionless in the centre of the cavern. Damn it Sallis, what on Earth have you done?

“Get into the Batmobile, people! This place is not long for this world.”

The paramedic didn’t need to be told twice and swiftly pushed himself back to his feet and made a mad dash to the waiting vehicle, practically hurling himself into the relative safety of its interior. Batgirl’s daring escape meant that there was little time to think or converse over the destruction occurring around them, but somehow she managed to get them out of there.
Dean spent the whole remainder of the journey, from when Elena re-entered the vehicle after witnessing the death of her mentor’s home, until they arrived at the hidden entrance to the safe house. Conflicting thoughts had toiled away in Dean’s head, the words which Sallis and Batgirl had exchanged whirring around like vipers. As soon as the batmobile came to a grinding halt, Dean threw open the door with a sudden desire to escape from its suffocating confines. He paced uneasily in the outside air, planting his hands on his head in a sign of dismay as he tried to order the events that had suddenly overtaken his life. Without any warning, he whirled around to glare at his ‘saviour’.

“What the hell was all that about?” He needed to get some answers, and damn it the Bat owed it to him and the rest to provide them.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:01 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

"Little goddess?" Valka asked, with some amusement. "The little goddess who defeated you, the little goddess whom you have an agreement with? Carefully consider your words." Valka said. "Or you will discover that my little magic toys can cause you a great deal of pain, no matter your fusion."
"As for you Cul, I have little sympathy, for all of your actions. The only reason that Odin didn't kill you was because you were brother in blood alone. However, there is little need for such brutality." Valka stated sternly.

"Alexander of Midgard, and whatever else, or whomever else you currently share your body with, take heed. Cul's godhood must be stripped, in order that he cannot truly return. Right now, after you fulfill your bloodlust for gods and kill him, he could make a deal with Hel, the goddess of death, and be returned to life, forming an army to attack your Midgard. Wilt thou see reason? For all your current strength and power, you cannot kill him forever. Let me take away Cul's godhood, and then you two shall be left alone. You have made your hate of gods abundantly clear, even to those who would be friends."

"Moreover, we have an agreement." Valka reminded him. "I shall forgive your words now, due to your current state, but I shall not bear them forever. But let us speak of your hate for gods. Have you ever heard of Gorr the God-Butcher? After his pregnant wife and son died, and his gods would not answer his prayers, he forsook his gods and was so overcome by hate that he slew them. He took up the All-Black the Necrosword and killed thousands of gods, enslaving them as well, bringing the mighty low. Three Thors came against him and were defeated."

"He was only defeated when his son forsook him and the oldest Thor was charged by the prayers of every single god across space and time. Gorr, in the end had become a god, for so many gods he had killed, that his wife worshiped him as a god. And though he fervently denied it, he was indeed a god. A God of Slaughter perhaps. Do not follow the same path of hate. There are merciful gods and there are vengeful, hateful gods who lord over their people. In your hate for gods, take care that you do not become one yourself, for that would destroy you. With your power, you are coming closer, Alexander."

Bentus wrote:-snip

Elena sighed, responding. "A conflict of ideologies. I confronted Salis about his past, being wanted by Interpol and his killing last night. I had explicitly made it clear when you all arrived that there was to be no killing. If he wanted to debate it, he should have done so there, but he kept silent and I assumed he agreed. Then we got to arguing about Batman's and my methods, in not killing those that we face. I took it as a challenge to my authority, and treated it as such, attempting to restrain him. He put a gun to my head and portaled away to take care of Vannis his way. At that point, I should have let it be and taken care this problem later, but I followed him through and initiated a fight. And then he created a portal to destroy the Batcave, and you all know the rest."

Elena sighed again, shaking her head before continuing. "I've dragged you into this Dean, and for that I am sorry. My hospitality to you all has been squat, and you've nearly been killed. I won't hold any grudge if any or all of you walk away, I've gotten you into this, and I've made a mess of it. And I'm sorry for that." she said sincerely, holding each of their eyes for a moment.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:06 pm

"Talk talk talk... And Talk some more about things you don't understand. First. You magical pointy sticks mean nothing. Harming this mortal flesh is nothing but a waste of your and my time. In the off chance you somehow manage to destroy this form, I will simply create a new one. This is just the form I choose to use when I communicate with the little people scurrying around." He said and changed his shape to look exactly like Valka and then back to his normal state a few seconds later. "Second. I am neither Alex nor Nightmare. Neither of them exist anymore. The psyches of both have formed mine. Though that means I will have to make a new name for myself... I think I will go with Dark Sentry." He explained. "Third. Don't see the point in that. He comes back and I'll just kill him again and again. He's already terrified of me. Aren't you Cul?" He asked to the now elderly and frail man.

"See? His powers are draining because I don't fear him and he's scared of me. Without fear, he has no power. Who would fear a feeble old man?" He asked and stood upon the Serpent as a platform. "Yes I know of Gorr. The Speed God told me of the time he fought the creature. Sure I couldn't care less about them. But my job is to make sure Earth is safe from them. I hate them, but not enough to waste my time on them. It's the ones who wronged me or Earth that get their body parts forcefully removed. Zeus will be getting his when I'm done here. See. That's the fun part about this fusion. Alex is such a reasonable and nice fellow, that it cancels out Nightmare's lust for death. I'm not going to slaughter them en masse and lord over them. One or two will be enough to set an example." He said and stomped Cul's head, which cracked like an egg and left a mess on the ground.

"As for the deal you promised..." He said. "I have no need of you. Alex needed you. But Nightmare has abilities that he doesn't. I get the best of both worlds." He said and created several replicas of Gungnir from the dirt beneath his feet. Though they lacked the magical enchantments that the real one had, they were still made of Uru. "I will do what something much better than just butchering gods. I will end mortal reliance on them. No more praying to them in hopes they will lesson. No more groveling. Every mortal will do what is right in his own eyes. Not what a being with a little more power than them says is right."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Cora felt Katie wrap an arm around her, and she couldn't but smile, leaning into the embrace a bit. She had never really been comforted by a friend before, "Thanks Katie, I appreciate it." She said sincerely. "Do you have clothes to change into at the coffee shop, or do you want me to come back to your apartment with you? I suppose we'll go to the one Valancy suggested before right? I still can't believe all this has happened. So much changed for me in one day. It seems like a whole new world to me." Cora said, feeling a bit overwhelmed , but very excited by these new experiences.

Katie lost balance a bit as Cora leaned into her, the girl was after all only human in the strength department. She then thought as she regained her balance. "We'll be here to help you adjust to those changes Cora, that's what friends and teammates are for after all." She then frowned. "I guess we all should get changed. I need to get out of this outfit... We'll head to the hideout then!" She put her hand forward. She was confident to try something after gaining a lot of extra energy from Cora. "I can take us there really quickly if you guys don't feel like walking." She spoke. "All you have to do is touch my hand."

"Well, alright then!" Kylie placed her hand atop Cora's, ready to head to Katie's hideout. She looked in between the girls and smiled. "I've got a good feeling about this. New friends, superhero team, a number with a blank check on the end, and going to get coffee. Feels good to be awesome!"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:39 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

"I see. Neither Alexander nor this Nightmare, but both. It is high time Midgardians and mortals gained some self-determination. Very well, Dark Sentry. You seem to believe that you are able to keep Midgard protected, so that duty is yours."

"And I see that Cul fears you know. And so, Dark Sentry, I name thee God of Fear." Valka said, utilizing the Valka-Force. The God of Fear supposedly fears none, and let us see that if that is true in you. See how it is to be a god, Sentry. See the power, the glory, the depravity. Watch yourself struggle to remain pure and just, while not forcing others to bow and worship you. Watch yourself attempt to hold back the allure of becoming the god of Midgard. It is the struggle that all gods face."

"Judge us all then, when you see and feel how it is to be a god. And when you tire of being the god of fear, of seeing the terror in others' eyes, when you tire of preying on the nightmares of the young to feed your power, find the one thing, or the one person that you fear. And when you reconcile with that fear, when you embrace that fear, you will no longer be the Asgardian God of Fear. And if you cannot find it, come to me, and I shall remove it. And then, judge us, Dark Sentry. And perhaps you shall find some wisdom and humility at the end of this all. Make no mistake, Sentry, you are not welcome on Asgard until that day."

"It is also high time that I set forward to fixing Odin's mistakes," Valka mused, half to herself. "Farewell." she said before teleporting herself back to Asgard. Arriving, she frowned. A Midgardian had once told her that they had a saying, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Perhaps he would indeed learn a lesson from this.

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

"Sure thing," Valancy said, putting her hand on Katie's. A new chapter in her life had begun, for better, she believed. Turning to the S.H.I.E.L.D agents, holding a finger before they began barking out orders, she said, "No, we don't want to work for you, I already do so part-time." She fished out a business card and tossed it to them with surprising accuracy, the card landing directly in one of the agent's hand. "A partnership, however, sounds much more beneficial to both of us. Give that to Fury, and tell him to call whenever he likes. We can talk then." she said, offering a smile before she disappeared with the rest of the group, transported by Katie. "I hope I was speaking for the rest of you guys when I said we don't want to work for SHIELD. We'd become government agents in the end, and I fancy a partnership with funding more so than being a lapdog." she said, as they reappeared in Katie's apartment.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 pm

"I'll get back to you on that. Because I really couldn't care less. I ain't judging anyone unless I feel like it. You underestimate my apathy. Besides. Killian does it just fine." He said picking his nose with his pinky. "I'ma go find some stuff to do." Nightmare had never felt the sensation of touch before. Which meant the new form was going to go out and explore human things. And to do that, he took the appearance of a normal, average human male. Slightly tanned, black hair about 5'10". He walked through the city and looked around. After walking several blocks, he came across a 7-11. "This looks fun." He said and walked inside, his eyes immediately locking on the slushy machine. After walking, literally through the counter, he grabbed the machine and smashed through the roof, flew 50 miles outside of the city and dumped the contents of the machine into his mouth with quickly filled to the brim.

Naja

"Teleportation? I actually can't do that one." She said looking around the apartment. It was larger than hers if nothing else. But likely not enough to house a handful of superhumans. "Yeah... We're really gonna need a better place to stay. No offense. This is fine for one person. But we've got like what... 4 people here? All of whom have superpowers?" She asked. "That just seems like a bad idea. Though I like what you've done with the place."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Naja

"Teleportation? I actually can't do that one." She said looking around the apartment. It was larger than hers if nothing else. But likely not enough to house a handful of superhumans. "Yeah... We're really gonna need a better place to stay. No offense. This is fine for one person. But we've got like what... 4 people here? All of whom have superpowers?" She asked. "That just seems like a bad idea. Though I like what you've done with the place."

"Actually fine for three people if I sleep on the couch." Spoke Katie, removing her mask and cowl. "You said you wouldn't need to sleep and Valancy lives in an apartment next door." She reasoned. "Though, I see what you mean... if we're going to do superhero stuff we're going to need a lot more room and tech." She sighed. "Oh, by the way, my name's Katie. Katie Prince." She smiled and extended a hand.
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 pm

The Starlight wrote:"Sure thing," Valancy said, putting her hand on Katie's. A new chapter in her life had begun, for better, she believed. Turning to the S.H.I.E.L.D agents, holding a finger before they began barking out orders, she said, "No, we don't want to work for you, I already do so part-time." She fished out a business card and tossed it to them with surprising accuracy, the card landing directly in one of the agent's hand. "A partnership, however, sounds much more beneficial to both of us. Give that to Fury, and tell him to call whenever he likes. We can talk then." she said, offering a smile before she disappeared with the rest of the group, transported by Katie. "I hope I was speaking for the rest of you guys when I said we don't want to work for SHIELD. We'd become government agents in the end, and I fancy a partnership with funding more so than being a lapdog." she said, as they reappeared in Katie's apartment.

"Alright, so this is the base. Looks... wait, what?" Kylie looked around the apartment in shock. This apartment was... familiar. She was here earlier. She was here because...
Charmera wrote:"My name's Katie. Katie Prince."

"Katie!?" Kylie yelled in shock. "Are you kidding me!?" Kylie reached up to her face to remove her mask, then remembered the ring just removed her whole suit by itself. The costume flashed away, leaving Kylie in her casual Green Lantern clothes, staring at her friend.

"It's me! Kylie! You never told me you had lightning powers!" Kylie was kind of freaking out at this point. It was all sh could do to keep herself from jumping at her fried.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Starlight wrote:"Sure thing," Valancy said, putting her hand on Katie's. A new chapter in her life had begun, for better, she believed. Turning to the S.H.I.E.L.D agents, holding a finger before they began barking out orders, she said, "No, we don't want to work for you, I already do so part-time." She fished out a business card and tossed it to them with surprising accuracy, the card landing directly in one of the agent's hand. "A partnership, however, sounds much more beneficial to both of us. Give that to Fury, and tell him to call whenever he likes. We can talk then." she said, offering a smile before she disappeared with the rest of the group, transported by Katie. "I hope I was speaking for the rest of you guys when I said we don't want to work for SHIELD. We'd become government agents in the end, and I fancy a partnership with funding more so than being a lapdog." she said, as they reappeared in Katie's apartment.

"Alright, so this is the base. Looks... wait, what?" Kylie looked around the apartment in shock. This apartment was... familiar. She was here earlier. She was here because...
Charmera wrote:"My name's Katie. Katie Prince."

"Katie!?" Kylie yelled in shock. "Are you kidding me!?" Kylie reached up to her face to remove her mask, then remembered the ring just removed her whole suit by itself. The costume flashed away, leaving Kylie in her casual Green Lantern clothes, staring at her friend.

"It's me! Kylie! You never told me you had lightning powers!" Kylie was kind of freaking out at this point. It was all sh could do to keep herself from jumping at her fried.

"Ky?!" Said Katie, her eyes widening to saucer size. This was certainly a twist she never expected. "You never told me that you had a magic ring and fight crime like I do! That is so cool." She spoke. Then she suddenly remembered that Kylie was going to become her roommate. "How long have you had that thing?" She asked. She was now very curious about her friend, and this actually explained quite a bit.
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Cora arrived at the apartment with the others, and heard Naja and Katie talking about the apartment. Cora wouldn't want Katie to sleep on the coach, it was her apartment after all. Still, Cora couldn't help but notice how selfless she was. She was truly a good person. When Katie introduced herself she figured she should too, since they were to be a team and all. She realized she hadn't really told anyone her name. "And I'm Cora, it's nice to meet you all. It's amazing to be around so many other people with powers." She then thought what Katie said about equipment. "Well, I have a place where we can get advanced computers and things but..." Her face grew darker. "Well, I'd just have to back to it is all." She said, not elaborating, as she looked off to the distance a bit.

She then heard Katie and Kylie getting excited. Apparently they knew each other from before as Kylie introduced herself and took off her costume. She was glad that they were already friends, but she frowned when she heard that they were supposed to be roommates. Would that mean that Katie would kick Cora out?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Light Years away from the Masaki Galaxy

Asumar was enjoying this.

Upon delivering a flurry of punches towards his son, Ryuichi dodged to attacks with ease, his power rivaling that of his father's full power, but Asumar was no pushover whatsoever, using the Speed Force to vibrate his fist at the highest known frequency, he brought his fist down with continent-destroying force that caused the ground before them to quite literally shatter underneath both father and son. Asumar did not lose his momentum in the slightest, upon launching one of his most physically devastating attacks Asumar used his telekinetic powers to throw many of the loosened boulders towards his son in multiple directions, taking care to make sure that his son would be distracted for at least a moment.

When he used a Speed Force enhanced punch to impact the ground below them, Ryuichi began to suspect that his father was going to launch an attack he had never seen before, but all he got was a mass of boulders in all directions, and Ryuichi didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know that his father wasn't going to rely on rocks to take him down? It seemed that his father intended to do that such think, focusing a small pulse of his energy into his open palm, Ryuichi slammed his palm into the oncoming boulder which caused it to quite literally break apart into fine dust, once again did Ryuichi demonstrate prodigy level control of his energy.

What Ryuichi didn't expect was that these boulders were marked with energy signatures that entirely matched Asumar's own energy signature, Ryuichi failed to realise this when his father delivered a quick jab to his son's abdomen, causing him to be disoriented for a moment, the jab causing him to lose his breath for a moment, the jab was controlled and focused enough just to inflict temporary damage, even though this was a fight against his son, Asumar wouldn't actually hurt him "Something about Meta Cooler's Instant Transmission technique got me wondering..." When Ryuichi attempted to deliver a punch towards his father's gut, all he was met with was air before he felt yet another sharp jab from behind at the base of his back

"I was wondering if abilities could be invented and eventually honed, so I decided my hand at creating a teleportation ability that would be used for both offensive and defensive capabilities, thus the Rapid Flicker Technique allows me to teleport to any location that has been marked with my energy source or any place that I desire to within the very instant I will it, it is exactly like the Instant Transmission technique used by Meta Cooler, but it is much more faster, refined, and modified to my own specifications!" Asumar remarked as he delivered a far more powerful punch, sending Ryuichi flying down towards the ground, quickly rebounding from crashing into the ground and watching as his father reappeared before him...

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Alright, so this is the base. Looks... wait, what?" Kylie looked around the apartment in shock. This apartment was... familiar. She was here earlier. She was here because...

"Ky?!" Said Katie, her eyes widening to saucer size. This was certainly a twist she never expected. "You never told me that you had a magic ring and fight crime like I do! That is so cool." She spoke. Then she suddenly remembered that Kylie was going to become her roommate. "How long have you had that thing?" She asked. She was now very curious about her friend, and this actually explained quite a bit.

"I haven't done much, really. Going out today was my first big action as a hero. Maybe... almost two years? I haven't used it as much as you have, probably. Since when did you have lightning powers?" Kylie hugged her friend, glad that she could finally eventually share this burden she bore. Training to become a space cop wasn't easy, but she was stuck with it now.

Tomia wrote:"And I'm Cora, it's nice to meet you all. It's amazing to be around so many other people with powers." She then thought what Katie said about equipment. "Well, I have a place where we can get advanced computers and things but..." Her face grew darker. "Well, I'd just have to back to it is all." She said, not elaborating, as she looked off to the distance a bit.

"You." Kylie said, looking at Cora. "You're awesome. The way you beat that guy up was amazing. My name's Kylie, it's nice to meet you." She hugged Cora as well, sharing the love throughout the room. At least she quit slapping people on the ass. That was supposed to stop at practice, but Kylie did it to Cora because she was caught in the moment.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Charmera wrote:"Ky?!" Said Katie, her eyes widening to saucer size. This was certainly a twist she never expected. "You never told me that you had a magic ring and fight crime like I do! That is so cool." She spoke. Then she suddenly remembered that Kylie was going to become her roommate. "How long have you had that thing?" She asked. She was now very curious about her friend, and this actually explained quite a bit.

"I haven't done much, really. Going out today was my first big action as a hero. Maybe... almost two years? I haven't used it as much as you have, probably. Since when did you have lightning powers?" Kylie hugged her friend, glad that she could finally eventually share this burden she bore. Training to become a space cop wasn't easy, but she was stuck with it now.

Tomia wrote:"And I'm Cora, it's nice to meet you all. It's amazing to be around so many other people with powers." She then thought what Katie said about equipment. "Well, I have a place where we can get advanced computers and things but..." Her face grew darker. "Well, I'd just have to back to it is all." She said, not elaborating, as she looked off to the distance a bit.

"You." Kylie said, looking at Cora. "You're awesome. The way you beat that guy up was amazing. My name's Kylie, it's nice to meet you." She hugged Cora as well, sharing the love throughout the room. At least she quit slapping people on the ass. That was supposed to stop at practice, but Kylie did it to Cora because she was caught in the moment.

"Since I was born technically. Though they really manifested when I was in middle school." She replied. She hugged Kylie back, being a very hugging person herself. "You were really good though. That baseball bat was hillarious." she looked over to Cora, guessing she might be feeling insecure about Kylie being a roomate. "Yeah! You were great too Cora!" She said, hardly resisting the urge to move. She still had a lot of energy from Cora. A heck of a lot. "Don't worry. Like I said we should be able to fit three people in here for the time being, so we can still be roomates!"

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:48 pm

The Emerald Crusade
Enter: Otto Godblessed, Ruler of Battleworld

Maxwell Morningstar and Czar-Mir stood side by side, taking the appearance of two roided up meatheads, their looks of determination apparently not working against the stone wall of a man they appeared before. He was a man Mir and Max knew well, but ever since the Secret Wars, that man hadn't a damned clue who either of the two warriors were. Otto rolled his head slightly, cracking it loudly as he went, wondering why they still stood before him. "You speak of nonsense and I have asked you to leave, yet, you still remain." The Asgardian said in a dry, monotonous manner. "I ask you once more - leave Battleworld and never return. I must protect the Goddess at all costs."

He rose from the control seat of Battleworld, his muscle-bound physique able to stand up next to Mir and Max easily, and looked from one to another. "At all costs." Max sighed loudly, dropping his tension and relaxing his body.

"Otto, I want to be reasonable, but you can't remember." Maxwell spat.

"Your face is familiar, that is all, nothing more than that." Otto replied back quickly, "Now, will you leave on your own accord, or on mine?" He further threatened, Mir now sighing, but in a exhaustive, obnoxious way.

"Lord, Otto, you always had a stick in your ass, you know that?" Mir protested, stepping forward and staring the Asgardian down heavily - Otto returning the glare as the men were only centimeters apart. Mir dropped to a whisper, still loud enough for Max to hear, but low due to his closeness to Otto. "I don't care what life you got placed in, this isn't the right thing to do and this isn't the real you." Mir said, "You know how I know that?" He continued, dropping his voice even lower until it barely graced Otto's ear. "You don't scare me."

Otto's eyes narrowed for a moment, but that hateful energy was transferred into a rapid, devastating punch to Mir's midsection. Doubling over, Mir smirked as he launched his forehead forward and collided with Otto at close range - the Asgardian tanking the blow with some apparent effort put forward. "Feel...that...Otto?!" Mir demanded, the two pushing against the other by the forehead, a trickle of blood forming where each had been struck. "Is it...Fear...Or...Pain?!" Mir yelled, breaking the struggle by moving his head back quickly while at the same time throwing up his knee cap.

Colliding with Otto's abdomen, the Asgardian's eyes widened for a moment, but he prepared to counter - had it not been for Mir grabbing the blades of his shoulders and hurling the Asgardian across the room. Slamming into a metallic wall and denting it severely, Otto let out a yelp of pain, yet quickly returned to his senses. Mir was barreling right towards him - so Godblessed thought quickly. Rather simple, though, Otto threw a fist at the correct moment and smacked Mir dead in the face, the Daxamite's body continuing forward as his face came to a sudden stop. The strikes were powerful enough to send ripples through the air - and Otto followed the first punch up with a series of alternating body and face shots.

"You dare speak to me -" Otto said, tearing into Mir with a flurry of fists, grabs, throws, and the like. "Of fear-" He said, driving a headbutt deep into Mir's nose and sending a waterfall of blood across the room. "And - " Otto yelled, sliding his arm around Mir's neck and yanking it hard in one direction while putting downward force on it - planting the Daxamite's body hard on the ground. "Pain!?" Otto breathed deeply, with nostrils flared and mouth bloody from the exchange of blows. He stood over Mir as he laid back against the burning hot metal - heated by the sheer force of the impact.

A sly smile grew on the Daxamite's face, though, as he quickly pulled his legs close to him and touched his knees to his own chest - explosively extending his legs and aiming with the balls of his heels right into Otto's sternum. Unprepared for the brutal attack, Otto took it full force and launched high in the air - colliding with the room's ceiling and slamming back down on the floor in a heap. The Asgardian wheezed for air - the strike shattering the majority of his rib cage and the further impacts serving only to pierce his lungs. Mir calmly stood up from his position, Max walking over to the Daxamite as Mir wipe off the blood from his mouth and nose.

"Impressive, Mir, but you really didn't need to -"

"But it felt so right." Mir retorted back instantly, smiling with blood-stained teeth. "Shut his pompous ass up for a while." Max shrugged at the reasoning.

"Well, I suppose Otto isn't going to be going with us, then." Mad Max implied, glancing at the Asgardian struggle to find air. "Next stop is at my - Val's - Castle. I can get the portals rigged and ready to go in no time." Max said calmly, donating a small portion of his energy to Otto's body in order to accelerate his healing.

"So, uh, where are going?"

"A place called Mobius." Max said quickly.

"Oh, like that chair you stole from Metron?"

"They're unrelated."

"Oh. What're we getting in Mobius, then?"

"It's a little hard to explain right here, but for now, I'll just say that they have the power to fix our universe to how it should be." Max said quietly, walking away from Otto and forming a portal large enough for himself and Mir to fit through. "These objects are much like Infinity Gems, they're actually related and made at roughly the same time, but they haven't fully evolved yet. You see, Mobius is actually in the future." The two began to walk through the portal, but not before Max's final words rang out. "These objects are known as Chaos Emeralds."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"I haven't done much, really. Going out today was my first big action as a hero. Maybe... almost two years? I haven't used it as much as you have, probably. Since when did you have lightning powers?" Kylie hugged her friend, glad that she could finally eventually share this burden she bore. Training to become a space cop wasn't easy, but she was stuck with it now.

"Since I was born technically. Though they really manifested when I was in middle school." She replied. She hugged Kylie back, being a very hugging person herself. "You were really good though. That baseball bat was hilarious." she looked over to Cora, guessing she might be feeling insecure about Kylie being a roommate. "Yeah! You were great too Cora!" She said, hardly resisting the urge to move. She still had a lot of energy from Cora. A heck of a lot. "Don't worry. Like I said we should be able to fit three people in here for the time being, so we can still be roommates!"

"Wow, you're whole life? Does that mean... you're a mutant..?" That was it. Kylie said the M-word. Either Katie would take offense, or she'd already moved past the fact that she was different. Kylie didn't say anything else, but she did notice that Katie had promised her home to Cora as well. Katie seemed to be getting all the ladies recently~~

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Cora gave a shy smile at Kylie's compliments. She wasn't used to be praised. "Well thanks, it wasn't just me though. I couldn't have done it without Katie." Cora admitted. She was surprised when Kylie hugged her. She and Katie seemed to be quite affectionate people. "Hi Kylie, it's nice to meet you too." She then had a random question for Kylie, "What was that yoy did before, during the fight? Was thay some kind of greeting?" She asked curiously.

She then heard Katie praise her as well and began to blush, hoping the others wouldn't notice. She saw that Katie was moving quickly, she seemed to still be hyped up from the energy she had taken from Cora. Cora looked visibly relieved when Katie said that she could still stay there. Katie seemed to be able to read Cora's emotions quite well. Cora was glad she wouldn't have to leave and smiled, a little brighter than usual. "Well great, I'm glad I'll have two roommates as nice as you two." She said honestly. She really did like this new group, they were nicer to her than anyone had been in her whole life.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Charmera wrote:"Since I was born technically. Though they really manifested when I was in middle school." She replied. She hugged Kylie back, being a very hugging person herself. "You were really good though. That baseball bat was hilarious." she looked over to Cora, guessing she might be feeling insecure about Kylie being a roommate. "Yeah! You were great too Cora!" She said, hardly resisting the urge to move. She still had a lot of energy from Cora. A heck of a lot. "Don't worry. Like I said we should be able to fit three people in here for the time being, so we can still be roommates!"

"Wow, you're whole life? Does that mean... you're a mutant..?" That was it. Kylie said the M-word. Either Katie would take offense, or she'd already moved past the fact that she was different. Kylie didn't say anything else, but she did notice that Katie had promised her home to Cora as well. Katie seemed to be getting all the ladies recently~~

"Yup!" She said, proudly actually. She wasn't ashamed of what she was, in fact she loved being different. Not it the way that she thought she was better than others because of it, but because it was so cool having superpowers. It was every humans dream whether they knew it or not. Sure she could be the target of descrimination because of her mutant nature, but she suppose it was just her burden to bare."100% natural, born with my powers mutie! Like the Xmen." She explained. "Don't worry. I don't take offense to the term mutant. Mutie is acceptable, though I think mutant scum might cross a line." She smiled.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Tomia wrote:Cora gave a shy smile at Kylie's compliments. She wasn't used to be praised. "Well thanks, it wasn't just me though. I couldn't have done it without Katie." Cora admitted. She was surprised when Kylie hugged her. She and Katie seemed to be quite affectionate people. "Hi Kylie, it's nice to meet you too." She then had a random question for Kylie, "What was that yoy did before, during the fight? Was thay some kind of greeting?" She asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" Kylie asked, forgetting what happened. There was an adrenaline high, falling buildings, laser blasts, she just did what was natural at the time. A sporting greeting, one that she never had to explain on the diamond. And one that usually stayed between her and her softball friends.

Charmera wrote:"Yup!" She said, proudly actually. She wasn't ashamed of what she was, in fact she loved being different. Not it the way that she thought she was better than others because of it, but because it was so cool having superpowers. It was every human's dream whether they knew it or not. Sure she could be the target of discrimination because of her mutant nature, but she suppose it was just her burden to bear."100% natural, born with my powers mutie! Like the Xmen." She explained. "Don't worry. I don't take offense to the term mutant. Mutie is acceptable, though I think mutant scum might cross a line." She smiled.

"Alright, scum, I'll be sure to remember that." Kylie replied, smiling playfully at Katie. She was glad her friend found no offense to the term, sometimes Kylie just says/does the first thing that comes to her mind. Like calling Katie a mutant right after finding out. Or slapping Cora on the butt. Or punching the creep on the subway who tried to molest her on the way to work. That kind of stuff.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Tomia wrote:Cora gave a shy smile at Kylie's compliments. She wasn't used to be praised. "Well thanks, it wasn't just me though. I couldn't have done it without Katie." Cora admitted. She was surprised when Kylie hugged her. She and Katie seemed to be quite affectionate people. "Hi Kylie, it's nice to meet you too." She then had a random question for Kylie, "What was that yoy did before, during the fight? Was thay some kind of greeting?" She asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" Kylie asked, forgetting what happened. There was an adrenaline high, falling buildings, laser blasts, she just did what was natural at the time. A sporting greeting, one that she never had to explain on the diamond. And one that usually stayed between her and her softball friends.

Charmera wrote:"Yup!" She said, proudly actually. She wasn't ashamed of what she was, in fact she loved being different. Not it the way that she thought she was better than others because of it, but because it was so cool having superpowers. It was every human's dream whether they knew it or not. Sure she could be the target of discrimination because of her mutant nature, but she suppose it was just her burden to bear."100% natural, born with my powers mutie! Like the Xmen." She explained. "Don't worry. I don't take offense to the term mutant. Mutie is acceptable, though I think mutant scum might cross a line." She smiled.

"Alright, scum, I'll be sure to remember that." Kylie replied, smiling playfully at Katie. She was glad her friend found no offense to the term, sometimes Kylie just says/does the first thing that comes to her mind. Like calling Katie a mutant right after finding out. Or slapping Cora on the butt. Or punching the creep on the subway who tried to molest her on the way to work. That kind of stuff.

"Careful. I may have to call you muggle or mud blood if your not careful." Katie replied, chuckling at her friends joke, knowing she was just goofing around. She then got closer to her friend, grabbing her ring hand. "Speaking of magic, how does this thing work? Is it magic? Some wierd alien tech? Or do you Green lantern folk just not know?" She asked. She knew of Green lanterns, but like most other people she wasn't sure how their powers worked or of the fact they were really space cops led by a bunch of old blue men.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:22 pm

When Kylie didn't know what Cora was talking about she tried to figure out how to explain it. She had no idea whether or not it was a common thing, and didn't want to embarrass herself. She started to blush a little as she thought of how to say it. "Well when we were fighting the android, and you wished me good luck, you well... slapped my bottom. Is that common among friends?" She asked still blushing. It was a sincere question though, as Cora wasn't sure.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:16 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:As the dust cleared, one might think that Liberty would be done. That she couldn't possibly have taken a blow like that.
But she did. Still standing, the girl had half her face blown off, parts of her torn and riped. She looked scary, like some sort of winged female terminator. An angel and a andriod. She stood still, her body regenerating, face repairing itself and peices of skin now showing metal began to put themselves back together. Interestingly you could note her underskin looked very human if it wasn't a silvery colour. She defintely was quite the sophisticated work of art. Almost like a metal human. She smiled, walking towards him. Staggered and battered from taking the strike head on. Tipsy too, though a blast like that to the face had sobered her up a good deal. Her hand was kinda crewed up, but it seemed to have repaired itself to usability. "That it?" She asked.

She then walked. Towards her opponent. Cool, calm, terminator style. Not breaking stride as an aura of lighting and white fire surrounded her. "I have a feeling that might have been meant to kill me." She spoke. "And here I was thinking this was a friendly match..."

"You know, it's kind of a problem of mine..." I spoke without even the slightest notion of fear, confusion or frustration on my face, just a very faint, barely noticeable smirk. "Every time I try to fight for fun, I end up killing the person I was supposed to spar with. Well, not exactly, but at least harm it. And are we really that much of a friend to each other anyway?" As I said that, I drew out the dark-colored sword, though not really a sword, from the handle on my back, quite professionally, in fact. The regeneration is going to be a big problem, though I presumed if I could completely separate a piece of the body from the main core, it wouldn't regenerate. And that's exactly what the Heat Blade was built for.

I pressed a dark red button on the handle, and the entire weapon started shining in a very faint blue color. It's blades had heated up to over 10,000 degrees Celsius - even hotter than the Sun. At least it's surface. "I have to say, your destructive power is staggering. It's defnitely somewhere in the top tier of this planet. However, the battle is still not over." I lifted up my left hand, and it opened up and showed a barrel of a gun inside. Though definitely no ordinary one. It was the Warp Gun - a super-railgun, which fired bullets at 10 times the speed of light. I did not let Liberty run, and opened fire at a rate of 3 bullets every second. Slow, but powerful.

She saw the gun, then the bullet fired. Between the first projectile hitting her and the second almost being fired she quickly whipped up a sheild of white fire, which would vaporize the bullet before it got to her. The bullet that hit her cracked her skin once more, even managed to get inside and break her shoulder. She pulled it out quickly and allowed the wound to heal. And with her other arm, she quickly gathered a massive amount of head and lightning. Then she began unleashing massive balls of fire and white lighting while she recovered, using this chance to bombard her enemy into submission. They'd explode with considerable force, though it would be concentrated enough so it didn't hurt any innocents.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:08 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:"You know, it's kind of a problem of mine..." I spoke without even the slightest notion of fear, confusion or frustration on my face, just a very faint, barely noticeable smirk. "Every time I try to fight for fun, I end up killing the person I was supposed to spar with. Well, not exactly, but at least harm it. And are we really that much of a friend to each other anyway?" As I said that, I drew out the dark-colored sword, though not really a sword, from the handle on my back, quite professionally, in fact. The regeneration is going to be a big problem, though I presumed if I could completely separate a piece of the body from the main core, it wouldn't regenerate. And that's exactly what the Heat Blade was built for.

I pressed a dark red button on the handle, and the entire weapon started shining in a very faint blue color. It's blades had heated up to over 10,000 degrees Celsius - even hotter than the Sun. At least it's surface. "I have to say, your destructive power is staggering. It's defnitely somewhere in the top tier of this planet. However, the battle is still not over." I lifted up my left hand, and it opened up and showed a barrel of a gun inside. Though definitely no ordinary one. It was the Warp Gun - a super-railgun, which fired bullets at 10 times the speed of light. I did not let Liberty run, and opened fire at a rate of 3 bullets every second. Slow, but powerful.

She saw the gun, then the bullet fired. Between the first projectile hitting her and the second almost being fired she quickly whipped up a sheild of white fire, which would vaporize the bullet before it got to her. The bullet that hit her cracked her skin once more, even managed to get inside and break her shoulder. She pulled it out quickly and allowed the wound to heal. And with her other arm, she quickly gathered a massive amount of head and lightning. Then she began unleashing massive balls of fire and white lighting while she recovered, using this chance to bombard her enemy into submission. They'd explode with considerable force, though it would be concentrated enough so it didn't hurt any innocents.

Oh, wow.

I crossed my arms and blocked the first ball fairly handily, though not without some damage, then dashed away from my position and into the surrounding area to avoid the others. I had no time to waste. Influx energy was running out fast, and without it I don't know how long I would hold. You know, I didn't try much close combat in this fight... how about that? While the last of the balls his my supposed position, I dashed behind Liberty at near-light speeds and proceeded to barrage her with dozens of strikes. In less than a second, I managed to send over 30 punches and kicks, mostly aimed to the chest and head areas. All of them at full strength.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:12 am

Charmera wrote:
Turmenista wrote:Just as Tina Thought, Myosai's accidental blast did blow her earthen hand off. Having the force of Several hundred nukes, it would've sent forth hurricane-force winds, Downing the escaping helicopters and sweeping Odysseus away.

It only took one touch my Tina's palm to detonate the Ki sphere. An explosion of that force would've triggered a minor Earthquake, and clouded the area for a good five minutes from Space. Myosai watched in terror as the impact site of her Ki sphere was covered in Dust. Tense, she could not figure out whether or not whoever was down there survived, or not.

--

Magnus had clenched his eyes shut, then opened them.

Being dark, he parted the rocks ahead of him and peered out into the desert sunlight. It only took a second for him to register what happened: Tina had saved him. She'd sacrificed probably one of her arms, just for him. A favor, for a favor, it seemed.

Scanning the area, he saw that the nearby village was fine, 100% Intact. Odysseus, however, was under a few feet of sand.

Surfacing like a swimmer, Odysseus spat out some sand roughly. "God damn it, That pinkie is getting on my nerves!" He said, rising out of the sand thanks to Magnus's Geokinesis parting it for him.

Odysseus looked up at the gigantic Tina, who'd saved them all. "Huh. Rocky, your girlfriend saved us all."

Tina winced as she felt the pain of earth so connected to her destroyed. She grunted. Then reshaped the earth around her, carving herself a smaller body, her arms repaired, if much smaller, and leapted from the massive earthen body, which she then forced to rejoin the earth from whence it came. She walked next to Magnus, then dispersed the dust, sending it flying away. Then she exhaled. "Are you okay? The blast didn't hurt you right?" She asked, concerned, she put a hand on his chest, looking for injuries. She had to act as a shield for her friends and family, as earth should. Defending others. It was only right. "Our pink friend should be more careful." She commented absently, not as interested in the cause of the blast as making sure Magnus was alright. She felt a kindred spirit with him, perhaps that two rocky beings could understand one another.

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine." Magnus said. "Hey, that was no big deal, right?" He tried to smile. "Now, can I get up now? I can't really feel my legs." Looking to his left, he saw the sand and Odysseus crawling out, and looking to his right, he saw his leg next to his ear. "Well. Um. Shit."

[EDIT: Early posted.]

"Hey, rocky. You alright?" Asked Odyssesus.

Usually Magnus would unfold his bent legs back into position like an action figure, but, well. It was stuck. His magma had a tendency of doing this in Emergencies as a defense mechanism, or to piss him off. He didn't know why but, it was natural.

"God damn it! My leg's fucking jammed!"
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:18 am

Turmenista wrote:
Charmera wrote:

Tina winced as she felt the pain of earth so connected to her destroyed. She grunted. Then reshaped the earth around her, carving herself a smaller body, her arms repaired, if much smaller, and leapted from the massive earthen body, which she then forced to rejoin the earth from whence it came. She walked next to Magnus, then dispersed the dust, sending it flying away. Then she exhaled. "Are you okay? The blast didn't hurt you right?" She asked, concerned, she put a hand on his chest, looking for injuries. She had to act as a shield for her friends and family, as earth should. Defending others. It was only right. "Our pink friend should be more careful." She commented absently, not as interested in the cause of the blast as making sure Magnus was alright. She felt a kindred spirit with him, perhaps that two rocky beings could understand one another.

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine." Magnus said. "Hey, that was no big deal, right?" He tried to smile. "Now, can I get up now? I can't really feel my legs." Looking to his left, he saw the sand and Odysseus crawling out, and looking to his right, he saw his leg next to his ear. "Well. Um. Shit."

Tina frowned, then picked Magnus up out of the earth, using her considerable strength to do so. She lay him down on the sand, then used geokenisis to bring his leg to her. She then placed his leg back onto his body and used her powers to fuse it back on. "I'm sorry... I should have protected you better... maybe had I used my body to block the attack or something..." She muttered. She paused. "I don't like seeing you hurt. It makes me upset." She admitted. Another short silence. "I like you Magnus. I think..." She spoke.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:17 am

New Neros wrote:
The Emerald Crusade
Enter: Otto Godblessed, Ruler of Battleworld

Maxwell Morningstar and Czar-Mir stood side by side, taking the appearance of two roided up meatheads, their looks of determination apparently not working against the stone wall of a man they appeared before. He was a man Mir and Max knew well, but ever since the Secret Wars, that man hadn't a damned clue who either of the two warriors were. Otto rolled his head slightly, cracking it loudly as he went, wondering why they still stood before him. "You speak of nonsense and I have asked you to leave, yet, you still remain." The Asgardian said in a dry, monotonous manner. "I ask you once more - leave Battleworld and never return. I must protect the Goddess at all costs."

He rose from the control seat of Battleworld, his muscle-bound physique able to stand up next to Mir and Max easily, and looked from one to another. "At all costs." Max sighed loudly, dropping his tension and relaxing his body.

"Otto, I want to be reasonable, but you can't remember." Maxwell spat.

"Your face is familiar, that is all, nothing more than that." Otto replied back quickly, "Now, will you leave on your own accord, or on mine?" He further threatened, Mir now sighing, but in a exhaustive, obnoxious way.

"Lord, Otto, you always had a stick in your ass, you know that?" Mir protested, stepping forward and staring the Asgardian down heavily - Otto returning the glare as the men were only centimeters apart. Mir dropped to a whisper, still loud enough for Max to hear, but low due to his closeness to Otto. "I don't care what life you got placed in, this isn't the right thing to do and this isn't the real you." Mir said, "You know how I know that?" He continued, dropping his voice even lower until it barely graced Otto's ear. "You don't scare me."

Otto's eyes narrowed for a moment, but that hateful energy was transferred into a rapid, devastating punch to Mir's midsection. Doubling over, Mir smirked as he launched his forehead forward and collided with Otto at close range - the Asgardian tanking the blow with some apparent effort put forward. "Feel...that...Otto?!" Mir demanded, the two pushing against the other by the forehead, a trickle of blood forming where each had been struck. "Is it...Fear...Or...Pain?!" Mir yelled, breaking the struggle by moving his head back quickly while at the same time throwing up his knee cap.

Colliding with Otto's abdomen, the Asgardian's eyes widened for a moment, but he prepared to counter - had it not been for Mir grabbing the blades of his shoulders and hurling the Asgardian across the room. Slamming into a metallic wall and denting it severely, Otto let out a yelp of pain, yet quickly returned to his senses. Mir was barreling right towards him - so Godblessed thought quickly. Rather simple, though, Otto threw a fist at the correct moment and smacked Mir dead in the face, the Daxamite's body continuing forward as his face came to a sudden stop. The strikes were powerful enough to send ripples through the air - and Otto followed the first punch up with a series of alternating body and face shots.

"You dare speak to me -" Otto said, tearing into Mir with a flurry of fists, grabs, throws, and the like. "Of fear-" He said, driving a headbutt deep into Mir's nose and sending a waterfall of blood across the room. "And - " Otto yelled, sliding his arm around Mir's neck and yanking it hard in one direction while putting downward force on it - planting the Daxamite's body hard on the ground. "Pain!?" Otto breathed deeply, with nostrils flared and mouth bloody from the exchange of blows. He stood over Mir as he laid back against the burning hot metal - heated by the sheer force of the impact.

A sly smile grew on the Daxamite's face, though, as he quickly pulled his legs close to him and touched his knees to his own chest - explosively extending his legs and aiming with the balls of his heels right into Otto's sternum. Unprepared for the brutal attack, Otto took it full force and launched high in the air - colliding with the room's ceiling and slamming back down on the floor in a heap. The Asgardian wheezed for air - the strike shattering the majority of his rib cage and the further impacts serving only to pierce his lungs. Mir calmly stood up from his position, Max walking over to the Daxamite as Mir wipe off the blood from his mouth and nose.

"Impressive, Mir, but you really didn't need to -"

"But it felt so right." Mir retorted back instantly, smiling with blood-stained teeth. "Shut his pompous ass up for a while." Max shrugged at the reasoning.

"Well, I suppose Otto isn't going to be going with us, then." Mad Max implied, glancing at the Asgardian struggle to find air. "Next stop is at my - Val's - Castle. I can get the portals rigged and ready to go in no time." Max said calmly, donating a small portion of his energy to Otto's body in order to accelerate his healing.

"So, uh, where are going?"

"A place called Mobius." Max said quickly.

"Oh, like that chair you stole from Metron?"

"They're unrelated."

"Oh. What're we getting in Mobius, then?"

"It's a little hard to explain right here, but for now, I'll just say that they have the power to fix our universe to how it should be." Max said quietly, walking away from Otto and forming a portal large enough for himself and Mir to fit through. "These objects are much like Infinity Gems, they're actually related and made at roughly the same time, but they haven't fully evolved yet. You see, Mobius is actually in the future." The two began to walk through the portal, but not before Max's final words rang out. "These objects are known as Chaos Emeralds."

You know, I feel like we should have gone with the less violent option Remarked Ash to all present and concious. She mentally frowned. "Though. I have to say, it would have taken even me a while to get through to him. Asgardian minds are so stubborn sometimes..." She sighed mentally, it would have taken far too long she supposed. Plus she did find the two of them fighting somewhat amusing and... arousing. She missed the times she was able to do things like that, as barbaric as such things were sometimes they did have a certain thrill to them. Though she supposed it wouldn't be long till she could brawl again. "Ready when you two are."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse