NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:27 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

Valka responded with a nod, and watched him fall, afterwards summoning Mjolnir to hand, pointing it at the Olympians. "Your champion is defeated, Olympians! You have committed an act of war, and if Zeus wants war so much, he shall have it. This will not be the last time we meet in battle." Zeus, growling, summoned his signature dark clouds, and with a shout, unleashed a huge lightning bolt upon the All-Mother. But Valka held Mjolnir high, the hammer collecting all of the lightning, and when Zeus had ceased, Valka looked at them, Mjolnir crackling with Zeus' lightning."I would say run, but no being, mortal or immortal, can outrun Mjolnir!" And with her usual "For Asgard!" she hurled the hammer directly at Zeus, sending him flying off Asgard. And gathering his power, the sky god of Olympus teleported his Olympians back, in defeat, to Olympus. Walking over to the fallen Alex, she slammed Mjolnir into the ground, not far from his head, to awaken him. "Awake, Alexander of Midgard! The Olympians have fled, tails between their legs, and you have fought well. For that, you shall sit beside me in tonight's feast. And tomorrow we shall build. Awake! There is mead to be drunk, and meat to eat!" she said, with a small grin, thinking of downing Asgardian mead herself.

Tomia wrote:-snip-

"I know a coffee shop, it's small, but pleasant, called the Hearth. Let's go there." Valancy said, starting to head over there. It wasn't too far from the apartment complex too, so that it was nice. As the three girls passed, she happened to glance at a TV screen in a window, and saw Android 22 blasting the police car, live. Pausing there, she frowned. "That's troubling, all these powered villains turning up nowadays. Seems like they're popping up everyday now." She glanced at Katie and Cora, wanting to see their reactions. If she had been alone she would've gone after the villain, but she didn't want to reveal her powers to the two of them.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 am

Cora
Cora followed Valancy through the streets when she said she knew a coffee shop that they could go to. As they walked through the streets Valancy stopped by a TV outside a store. She saw Valancy frowned and then saw what she was looking at. A man was causing havoc in in a city street, and suddenly the TV showed him using a ki blast to destroy a police car. Cora'a eyes widened and her heart filled with panic. Who was this person? It couldn't have been a coiendence that soon after she arrived in the City another fighter using ki would arrive? Had Capsule Corp found her? Cora looked very frightened and took a step back. She didn't even notice that she was almost in the street at this point.

She then suddenly bent her knees and shot up into the air. She was so focused that she didn't even think that Katie and Valancy were right near her. She turned and speed away into the air, moving very quickly as she headed toward the street signs that she had seen on the screen of the television. Soon she had finally reached the area and saw the attacker walking through the middle of the street as people ran away from him. Cora was standing on nearby roof and began trying to sense his ki energy to figure out who he was and how powerful he was. Suddenly she froze, her eyes wide in shock. She couldn't sense anything from him, it was almost like he wasn't there. There was only one other person on the planet that Cora knew of that had undetectable ki energy like that, it was herself.

She almost felt dizzy as thoughts began to race through her mind, there was another android? Where did he come from? Who had created him? All these thoughts and more ran through her mind. She didn't know what to do, she stood there frozen in fear and shock.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Not an Average Morning...

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Sigma Galli Prime
The Next Day...

As the Sun shone through the massive window that was within Kazuko's sleeping quarters, not only did it provide an adequate amount of light, it also served as a type of alarm clock that would wake him up. Kazuko rose out of the bedsheets, rubbing his eyes and then looking out to the sun with a smile on his face "That was the best sleep I've had in awhile..." Kazuko said to himself as he rose out of the bed with a robe adorned on his person "Ah, good morning my son, how was your sleep?" Spera asked his son as he realized that he had finally awoken from his deep sleep. Kazuko then closed up his robe in order to make him seem much more decent "I'm not going to lie, I haven't slept ever since the Blackest Night, that was a rest well deserved." Kazuko replied as he then exited his Sleeping Quarters, walking down the decorated hallway that led down to the dining hall.

Kazuko walked casually into the Dining Hall, a well-made breakfast already being served by the Masaki Guardians, Kazuko always appreciated the work that the Masaki Guardians performed for him, even though he offered them the decision to leave the Dynasty if they wished, but the majority of the Guardians opted to serve the Grand Warlord until he would die. "Thank you my friends, and as usual, you are dismissed." Kazuko smiled as he sat down on his chair, pulling the chair towards the table, Kazuko poured himself some wine to drink along with the breakfast that consisted of three pancakes, three strips of bacon, as well as some undercooked eggs. There was also an assortment of fruits that sat in front of his entire breakfast "It's been awhile since I've eaten a breakfast on my homeworld, I haven't been here for more than eight months." Kazuko thought to himself as he picked up the wine-filled glass.

At that moment, a column of blue light appeared at the other end of Kazuko's table, yet awkwardly, Kazuko sensed that this wasn't normal energy, maybe because he couldn't sense what type of energy this column of light was, but Spera knew very well what this energy was and who it belonged to "He already heard of what happened to myself and Alastir!?" Spera exclaimed inwardly, causing Kazuko's eyes to narrow in confusion "What is it father, is there something wrong?" Kazuko asked as the column of light began to fade away slowly "Kazuko, you may be receiving a short-tempered visitor for the duration of today..." Spera replied with obvious concern, surely this wasn't the God of Destruction, maybe it was just his master Whis, Spera prayed to the One-Above-All that this wasn't Beerus.

Unfortunately, it appeared that the One-Above-All didn't answer Spera's prayer as Beerus solely emerged from the column of energy, followed by his master, Whis "I must admit Lord Beerus..." Whis began, a smile plastered on his blueish face "This is certainly unlike you to visit this planet on such short notice." Without looking back to Whis, Beerus replied "Well as the God of Destruction, It's my job to determine which planets need to be destroyed and which ones can be left alone and considering that the two gods of this Galaxy are currently incapacitated, I'd figure that now would be the time to visit one of their inhabited utopia worlds." The God of Destruction smiled towards Kazuko, whose eyes widened, followed by his wine glass falling from his hand and shattering on the ground in utter shock at seeing the God of Destruction on his homeworld for the very first time "This certainly isn't an average morning, I knew that something was going to happen..." Kazuko said to himself as he continued to stare at the God of Destruction in surprise.

Hangar 18
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hangar 18 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Hangar 18 wrote:Dabra smiled, one of his eyes turning red, a new Combat State he had mastered training with Beerus. While he didn't have the full power of his Unleashed State, he did gain some of the power such a transformation would warrant. He could tell just from the energy of this one, that despite being a Majin, she had utilized the absorption technique. Despite appearing stronger, relying on others was not true strength, and, for a Majin of that type, they had to keep absorbing to gain power.

Holding out his arms to the side, signaling her to launch the attack, Dabra spoke playfully, "Sure, I play your game. And my name Dabra.", he said, his speech slightly simplified and altered due to the change into his Combat State. If he could tire her out, she could expend all of that stolen energy, and despite being stronger than him in his current state, perhaps he could bring Myosai down to his level.

Dabra chuckled a little, "Don't miss. Only one shot, then my turn.", he said, grinning confidently. But, something in him didn't want to destroy the Majin girl in front of him. He had never met another one of his kind that wasn't like Buu, a monstrous killer. She seemed a bit erratic, but the fact that she hadn't fired the attack immediately meant that she at least had some level of sanity. Well, that, and he had never seen a female of his kind before either.

"Okay. Myosai won't miss! Myosai never miss!"

The sphere expanded in size and light slightly, then, after tossing it up in the air, Myosai bicycle kicked it towards Dabra.

Instead of usually going forward at the speed of a missile, it began curving and waving all over the place, like some sort of Erratic, flying insect.

Right before it closed in on the other Majin, the sphere expanded to the size of a Main battle tank, and, rather than exploding on contact like usual, consumed Dabra in its veil of light and exploded.

Even Myosai was unprepared for the force of the explosion. Steadying herself from the explosion, she floated towards where Dabra would've been, waiting for the dust of energy fragments to dissipate impatiently.

As the smoke from the explosion cleared, a pink mass began to form where Dabra had stood, and it becam clear that he was regenerating. Such an explosion was but a trifling matter to the Majin, with his durability at a level incomprehensible by most beings.

He smiled as his other eye gained it's red ring around his pupil, and he attained his Unleashed State, still able to maintain his relative sanity. He determined that it would have come to this anyways, and the longer he delayed it, the more destructive it would be when it finally came out. Dabra stuck his hand into the air, "My turn!", he shouted, as a small ball of pink energy appeared, suddenly growing massive, at least 20 meters in diameter. It had enough energy to destroy a large star, and had an area of effect equal to at least two supernovas.

Dabra threw the ball with exceptional speed, as it moved at super sonic speeds, which was fast for such a large object. Upon contact with anything, it would explode, and would tear apart anything caught in the blast at a molecular level, not entirely atomizing it's target, but still heavily damaging it.
“I don't like jelly donuts.”
- Yngwie Malmsteen

rip in peace rob halfordia

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:59 pm

As Katie, Valency, and Cora left Katie's apartment, Kylie had just arrived at the building. This morning she was at softball practice for a while, and after that she went to work at the nearby coffee shop. I swear, if I have to give one more high school girl her overpriced coffee today, I might just throw it at her head. She stopped at her apartment to drop off her equipment and shower, remembering not to lose Katie's key that she entrusted her with. Kylie was going to head up to Katie's room after they both got off work, Katie suggesting that Kylie might move in and they split the rent. Kylie loved the idea, and said she'd come over to check the place out later.

As Kylie was taking off her clothes, she arrived at her rings near the end. One was her family's heirloom, the other was a weapon from space. She sighed, remembering what each meant. Her father's ring, a legacy of Percevals. It has always been lucky, at least that's what her dad told her. She's never dared let it out of her sight for long. And the lantern ring... Kylie couldn't lose it if she wanted to. It belonged to her, Hal Jordan had told her. Kylie now had responsibilities that superseded her old life. It was all so... cool. Kylie grew up with superheroes, reading about them and watching them on TV. Now she was a superhero! A Green Lantern... Awesome...

Finally bereft of clothing, Kylie stepped into the steaming shower. After a long (first half of a) day, full of sports, work, and dealing with some of these annoying New Yorkers, Kylie was soothed by hot-enough water from the average apartment she lived in. It was small, that was certain, with barely anything separating her kitchen from her living area. But it was hers, and was hers for the past year or so. It might be a little emotional leaving... "Nah, this place is crappy. I hope Katie's is bigger, being higher up."

After Kylie stopped smelling of sweat (she smelled faintly of vanilla now, by the way), she got dressed in some clothes for warm weather. Yes, they were ironic to her, but what better way to cover up your superhero identity than to hide it in plain sight? It worked for Superman...

So, now clean and dressed, Kylie left her apartment for Katie's. "Fourth floor... second room on the left... here!" She shoved the key in, turned it, and entered Katie's apartment. It looked to be somewhat larger than Kylie's apartment, though she couldn't see it all. And strangely, Katie was nowhere to be seen. Even after exploring the back rooms and shouting "Katie!" multiple times.

"Eh, she said meet her here after work. And she gets off before me. I'll just wait for her here." Kylie thought aloud, and dropped down on the couch to watch some TV. Softball, working, the bike ride home, it was time for a break. And whether she's in her apartment or Katie's, Kylie's taking a break.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Sigma Galli Prime

"Are you going to say something, or are you going to keep your mouth open like that?" Beerus asked, finding Kazuko's surprised expression laughable to say the least. Kazuko managed to shake off this surprised expression from his face and opened his mouth "Ah yes..." Kazuko's signature smile showed itself "... Forgive me for such the surprised expression as well as my appearance, I didn't quite expect a visit from the God of Destruction this morning, so you certainly made this a special morning, so to speak." Kazuko smiled somewhat nervously, from what Spera said, Beerus was short-tempered and would destroy the planet just because he wouldn't get what he desired. Whis took a quick glance towards Beerus, a smile on his face once more "It is no hindrance whatsoever, Lord Beerus thought it would be the right time to visit your Galaxy due to the untimely incapacitation of your gods." Whis, the Master of Beerus chimed in.

Kazuko managed to nod as he beckoned to both the God of Destruction and his Master to join him at the table, the both of them taking a seat near the Grand Warlord of the Dynasty. Kazuko then flicked his fingers, three Masaki Guardians walking into the Dining Hall with multiple assortments of food, pudding cups included. When the Pudding Cups were presented to Beerus, he quickly leaned in to sniff at the confection, he then loudly licked his lips and started to eat the Pudding Cups. "How did you know Pudding Cups were Beerus' favorite?" Spera remarked, Kazuko quickly replying to his father's remark "Really dad?" Kazuko said in surprize "Who doesn't like pudding cups?!" The Grand Warlord laughed inwardly at his father "Remind me to try it when I can reform my body..." Spera remarked.

Upon finishing the last pudding cup, Beerus looked up, grabbing hold of a napkin to wipe the remaining pudding off of his mouth "I have to admit Whis..." Beerus smirked "I'm already getting to like this planet, sure we can't make this a place to get pudding?" The God of Destruction asked his master, who then beckoned to Kazuko "That's up to our friend at the end of the table Lord Beerus." Whis reminded his apprentice, who then looked anticipatingly towards the Grand Warlord, who smiled "Well that depends, if we don't have pudding available, will you not destroy the planet?" Kazuko asked the God of Destruction, whose smile somewhat faded away "That depends, why don't you give me a tour of the planet, to see what it is like, because I know you have more secrets hidden on this planet." The God of Destruction remarked, looking at Kazuko with a small smile on his face.

Kazuko was somewhat surprised, so it seemed that Beerus knew a lot more about Sigma Galli Prime then he was letting on? Kazuko decided to accommodate the God of Destruction. Rising out of his chair, Kazuko took a sip of his wine "I'd be honored to show the God of Destruction around my home, as long as it satisfies you Lord Beerus, I'd be happy to accommodate your request." Kazuko smiled, watching as the God of Destruction rose up from his chair as well "I knew you would be willing to accommodate..." The God of Destruction remarked to Kazuko, standing up as well, with Whis also standing up. Kazuko then walked to the corridors that led down into his Sleeping Quarters "Just allow me to get something decent on, I don't want to be walking around in nothing but my robe." The Grand Warlord stated as he walked out of the Dining Room and into his Sleeping Quarters to put on his War Armor.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Alex woke back up. He felt sore, but was otherwise fine. The Golden Guardian needed recharge for a moment, and he came to the realization that he needs to figure out how to fight at that level for longer than a few minutes. Unfortunately, the only other person that could equal him was his wife. Which meant that he and Naja needed to hit eachother as hard as they could. Not exactly the thing normal couples do in their spare time. But it needed to be done. There wasn't much he could do to help the war at this point. Not until his powers came back. He began to think about who he should take on. He knew that Valka had to spend a ton of energy to take him on. Which meant Zeus may take the edge. Valka was willing to listen to reason. Zeus however seemed to attack them simply out of spite. Alex smiled as his eyes glowed gold once again.

He flew into the air changed back into his Golden Guardian state. He wasn't at full strength yet, it would take another minute or so before that would happen. Which meant he needed to take on a smaller target. Ares. With one fast blow, he knocked Ares against a wall. "You? Human! I thought us Allies."

"And that's what you get for thinking. Dammit! Why am I funny when Naja isn't around?" He asked himself only to see Ares' axe coming straight for his head. Luckily it only gashed his side rather than taking his head clean off. "Okay muscles." Alex said as Ares charged at him. The next thing Ares saw was Alex's elbow breaking his nose. "You didn't tell me we were attacking them while they were on the ground. That's not a fun or fair fight. So I changed sides to even the odds. Plus. I like Valka more than Zeus. She's not as stupid." He said catching Ares' axe as he swung it at him and clenched it so hard it snapped. "Zeus recruited me because I was powerful enough to take on Valka. This is how much of a threat you are to me." He said and stoof there as Ares hit him in the face. Alex didn't so much as flinch, but moved his fist less than an inch from Ares' head, and flicked him half way across Asgard.

Killian

Killian finally decided to visit the realm of abstracts. Being as powerful as he was, he didn't want it anymore. He could literally do nothing wrong. Cosmic deities are the ones who make the laws. Meaning they could break them whenever they pleased and suffer nothing because of it. He missed being able to be wrong. He was perfect, supposedly, but he certainly didn't feel that way. It was short time before he met Eternity.

The massive embodiment of space looked at the little blue man floating before him. He knew who it was. "Hello Killian. It certainly is rare to see a mortal this far beyond his home."

"Yeah... I'm new to this whole abstract thing. I kinda killed a few Celestials. And then got off scot free. I don't want to be abstract. I want to go back to being... Me. Human. With the flesh, and the bleeding and the food... And my wife. Is there a way I can do that?"

"It appears you do not want to go back. The Celestials were aiming to grant you what you wished, and you killed them. Accept your life. The mortal things you previously enjoyed were fleeting. We are forever. We will always be. You truly do not want to go back. If you did, you would have let the Celestials return you to your former state."

Killian hesitated. He kept saying that he wanted to go back, but Eternity was right. If he wanted to go back, it used to be as simply as willing it. Now he can't no matter how hard he tried, and even went as far as to murder the very beings who tried to help him with what he wanted. "I... I don't know what I want."

"It is simple. You do not want to go back, because it will hurt. You loved one left you. So in order to prevent yourself from being hurt, you stayed as you are. In mortal terms:"

"You're a coward."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Lightyears away from the Masaki Galaxy

"Come now Ryuichi, don't tell me that your latent powers aren't awakening within you, aren't you reaching your limit here?" Asumar asked as he caught Ryuichi's incoming fist with an open palm. Asumar could sense that Ryuichi was trying to break the emotional barrier that kept his latent powers at bay, a final push needed to be applied if the emotional barrier was to break, but for some reason, Ryuichi couldn't find that spark within him to shatter the barrier. Ryuichi stared at his father with an uncertain expression on his face "It's not that I'm out of energy dad, but I just can't reach into my full power, I don't understand what the problem is." Ryuichi said, a frown forming on his face as he jumped away from his father, Ryuichi's aura glowing a bright red color, while Asumar's was glowing purple, their energies were far from depleted, but Ryuichi was not operating at his absolute max power, something that concerned Asumar to say the least.

The Elder Masaki stared at his son, he wanted to see the latent energy that hid within his son, but was he willing to be the person to push Ryuichi to that limit? Asumar's aura then dissipated on it's own as he powered down "It's alright my son, even though you can't unlock your energy yet, I'm pretty sure with more time, we will be able to break the last barrier that holds your raw power at bay, but for now..." Asumar then began walking back to the camp site he had established for both him and Ryuichi "Come now my son, let us rest because we're going to continue your training tomorrow and see if we can at least bring out a portion of your power." Asumar remarked, knowing that if Ryuichi had such a dense amount of energy hidden within him.

Sigma Galli Prime

Kazuko realized that Beerus wasn't exactly familiar with much of the technology that the Dynasty was in control of, yet Beerus was somewhat interested in the process of how the Masaki Guardians were built, he even asked a few questions about it. Coming into the Android Production center, multiple clones that were made out of the combined genetic code of both Kazuko and Asumar together "And what is this section of the underground lab Warlord?" Beerus asked, paying some attention as one of the clones were undergoing a process to turn it part cyborg and part human, an Android. Kazuko smiled at Beerus' question "You see Lord Beerus, considering that my Masaki Guardians are beginning to become somewhat outdated, I've attempted to move onto the production of Androids, part human and part cyborg..." Kazuko mused, staring at the process with great interest "These Androids will not only be able to utilize energy to the absolute pinnacle as myself, but they will also be able to absorb an indefinite amount of energy."

Truth-be-told the God of Destruction was somewhat lost on the production of androids, nor did he know how in the hell to make an android, but he found it interesting to see the incorporation of technological parts into a purely organic body "Hmm, that is interesting to say the least, but even though you are producing androids, they will pale in comparison to other entities, myself included, considering that I'm the God of Destruction." Beerus gloated, knowing that there were only a handful of other entities that could oppose or even overpower him. Although Kazuko's smile fell to a frown, Beerus still looked on in wonder at the android "I think I know something that could make this more entertaining for myself..." Beerus snapped his fingers happily "Perhaps you could have one of your androids battle me and see how their fare, and don't worry, I won't destroy the planet." Beerus' promise not to destroy Sigma Galli Prime if one of his androids battled Beerus was good enough for Kazuko to accept "Well as long as you won't destroy the planet, when the first one is completed, I could arrange for a battle between you and my android." Kazuko replied with a smile.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Killian was at a loss for words for the first time in his life. He'd been called many things, but a coward? No one ever called him a coward before. Loss was not something he took well as if it weren't obvious. People tended to die whenever he lost a loved one. Losing both his son and wife? It was a pain he tried to pin on other people. One he refused to accept. So he stayed in his most powerful state, where he couldn't be hurt. Pretending that he wasn't. He didn't know how respond. "Accept your failures. You are an abstract with the mind of a mortal. You are imperfect, you make mistakes. You must put this behind you. You, like many mortals, are emotional. You lash out when you fear something. You fear the pain of loss. So you lashed out at those who you blamed for your loss, refusing to accept that it was your own fault. It will hurt you. But wounds will heal. You will move on."

"I get it. You're... Right. I hate it when people other than me are right." He sighed. "Thanks. I'm an idiot... Probably the biggest one in the universe. I'm going to go home now." He said and fast as he appeared, vanished heading back to Earth. He ran back to the autobahn. He took a few deep breaths, and just ran. As he ran, the bright, blue energy peeled away and was replaced by flesh and blood. His black and blue costume was back with the all too familiar Speed Force Crest on his torso. He finally accepted that Neytiri and Talak were gone. It hurt. Loss is never a fun thing to experience. But there are more fish in the sea. Killian stopped when he reached the end of the country, looking at the water on the beach.

"The Speed Demon has returned"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora followed Valancy through the streets when she said she knew a coffee shop that they could go to. As they walked through the streets Valancy stopped by a TV outside a store. She saw Valancy frowned and then saw what she was looking at. A man was causing havoc in in a city street, and suddenly the TV showed him using a ki blast to destroy a police car. Cora'a eyes widened and her heart filled with panic. Who was this person? It couldn't have been a coiendence that soon after she arrived in the City another fighter using ki would arrive? Had Capsule Corp found her? Cora looked very frightened and took a step back. She didn't even notice that she was almost in the street at this point.

She then suddenly bent her knees and shot up into the air. She was so focused that she didn't even think that Katie and Valancy were right near her. She turned and speed away into the air, moving very quickly as she headed toward the street signs that she had seen on the screen of the television. Soon she had finally reached the area and saw the attacker walking through the middle of the street as people ran away from him. Cora was standing on nearby roof and began trying to sense his ki energy to figure out who he was and how powerful he was. Suddenly she froze, her eyes wide in shock. She couldn't sense anything from him, it was almost like he wasn't there. There was only one other person on the planet that Cora knew of that had undetectable ki energy like that, it was herself.

She almost felt dizzy as thoughts began to race through her mind, there was another android? Where did he come from? Who had created him? All these thoughts and more ran through her mind. She didn't know what to do, she stood there frozen in fear and shock.

Katie frowned as she looked at the screen. Then her eyes widened as she looked at Cora. "Cora?" She asked, before she jumped into the air. "Cora!" She shouted. Then cursed. She turned to Valancy. She quickly got out her superhero costume and put it over her regular clothes. "Stay here! I'll go after her!" She paused, "Oh... shes an android... and... I'm a mutant by the way. Please don't tell anyone." After all the cat was out of the bag. She had to make sure Valancy was safe. She was just about to leave, though she had to find an electrical wire.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Salis laughed hollowly at Batgirl's attempt to contain him. It didn't matter how strong her force field was, a portal would easily bypass it. Then she mentioned the gangs. Salis' expression turned from confidence to seething rage. The edge came back into his voice as he spoke.

"Don't associate me with gangs," he said coldly, "I have no love for gangs. Gangs almost starved me on the streets, gangs put me through hell for half of my life, gangs gave me this." Lifting his shirt Salis showed a multitude of large scars crossing over his belly and chest. Images of the night flashed through his mind. The knife slashing, the cold smile, feet slamming into him from all sides, the unanswered screams of pain. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Where was this girl's precious Justice League when he and countless others were starving on the streets? Where were they when he was tortured in that alley? Putting people behind metal bars that would simply be knocked aside as the filth they contained escaped countless times to rape the world of all good in it? They had done nothing for the world, and the state of Gothem was clear proof of that. Batman had worked in this city for years and filth still permeated it's streets.

His rage growing by the second, Salis walked forward and pulled his gun. Going through a portal, he appeared inches from Batgirl with a gun to her head. "You have done nothing for this city, or any other. You act like you've actually brought it justice when you simply put criminals in a position to escape and come back to spread their filth further. No, you haven't done a single bit for it. People go through what I have daily and die from it while you sit around and stop any real progress from happening. I'm done with it though, I'm fixing this now. I've already started with Arkham Asylum and I'm continuing with Vannis." Salis shoved his gun back into its holster and walked away towards his portal.

"I'm going to send a message to every hero and villain," he said as he walked through to the outside city, "Either you start actually fixing the problem, or get out of my way."
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Sigma Galli Prime

Beerus stood tall as he waited for the first Android to come up and challenge him, Beerus didn't expect much out of this fight considering that this was only to see if said Android could be effective against beings at Kazuko's level, so the God of Destruction believed that using about 2% of his full power was about right. Beerus turned to Whis, who was eating Ice Cream out of a bowl "Whis, can't you at least pay attention to the sparring?" Beerus asked his master, staring at him with a bored expression. Whis chuckled as he looked towards Beerus "Oh come now Lord Beerus, when the fight becomes interesting, I'll be watching..." Whis said before he began to calmly eat the Ice Cream, causing Beerus to let out an annoyed sigh, both out of boredom and out of annoyance "I sure hope this Android will be worth the wait..." Beerus whispered to himself, his hands behind his back as he saw Kazuko reappear.

"Well I just needed to apply some more details to the Android before it would face off against you Lord Beerus, but the final tweaks have been worked out..." Kazuko stated, the Android landing right alongside Kazuko, staring at Beerus and trying to determine the Hakaishin's power level, but due to Beerus being a god, it was difficult to determine the power of the Hakaishin "Fascinating..." The Android said as it walked forward towards the God of Destruction "I cannot determine your power level, most likely that my creator informed me that you are the God of Destruction...." The Android said in a cold, metallic voice as it crossed it's arms "This will be an interesting battle to determine our power level..." The Android said as he activated the Post Battle Scan Analysis (PBSA) to record every second of the upcoming fight in order to improve the capabilities of the Masaki Guardians and the Android Army that Kazuko was constructing.

Beerus smiled as the Android lunged towards him, launching a volley of concussive blasts towards the God of Destruction before attempted to bring his fist and connect to the Hakaishin's face. Beerus cocked his head to the right, dodging the physical attack with relative ease before he brought his finger towards the Android and flicked it away, sending the Android skidding along the ground while Beerus, using only his finger essentially repelled all of the concussive blasts that were meant for him "Surely this can't be all they have to offer?" Beerus said to himself as he closed the distance between him and the Android almost instantly, delivering a swift chop to the Androids neck, causing the head and the body of the Android to be severed from each other, the Android's head thudding onto the ground, seemingly devoid of all life. Beerus let out a sigh as he turned to Kazuko "Was that honestly all your Android was capable of my friend, because If so, I'm sorely disappointed." Beerus said blankly.

Kazuko chuckled as he shook his head "Did you really think that it was that cheap Lord Beerus?" Kazuko said, watching as wires started flailing all around the openings of the Androids severed head and body, instantly connecting with each other and pulling the head back into place "After an incident called the Big Gete Star Incident, I've incorporated the abilities of the Big Gete Star into my Androids and Masaki Guardians, and it has become far more effective with my own modifications to it." Kazuko said, watching as the Android delivered something akin to a sucker punch to the Hakaishin, sending him flying backwards. The Android's power level had increased substantially due to Beerus' lethal assault upon it, and already, the android was almost able to rival Kazuko in his Celestial Form. Beerus quickly rebounded from the punch, staring at the Android with a smile on his face "Hmm, this will be an interesting battle to say the least..." The Hakaishin of the 7th Universe said to himself before propelling himself forward to face off against the Android, having raised his power level to about 5%.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Len-El

He was awoken from his slumber, and sat down soon after that. It was clear that although much was happened, the man who sent him into a portal connected to Gotham is immensely powerful in terms of magic, but still a normal human being. What he can do now, since from where he sat now, the blocks destroyed, but not all. Going back to GCPD is perhaps one of the best solutions.

On the other hand, looking for this man is not something hard too, with what he has as the abilities. But, taking out more criminals is more important than one useless criminal. So he headed out to GCPD, dispatching some thugs on his way. But he walked there, as he felt that well....for now flying is not needed. Or even running.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:05 am

The Starlight wrote:---

Gilbert left the room they were in before Batgirl had even finished speaking to him, rubbing his hands together and mumbling something about food.

Still occupied with swatting away the blobs of ectoplasmic goo that were flying towards him from every direction, the Ashbringer was ill prepared to counter the Asgardian's next attack, and so, when a molten mass of metal latched onto his back, and then another, and another, Asra howled in agony. Though this was not actually damaging for him, it was still quite painful, and as he turned around, his eyes ablaze with bright green light, he was no longer muttering, no longer singing that strange song with his monotone voice, his face perpetually locked in an enraged scowl. A stream of absolute fire burst out from his back, consuming the molten uru, replacing it with nothingness. Then, as the Goddess approached, the Blazeborn hefted up his black blade, the corrupted metal still enshrouded by a swirling inferno of all-consuming flame. Asra and Valka met in single combat at last, with the astray Rainborn moving his sword with unnatural swiftness to counter most of the Asgardian's attacks. Not all of them, but of those attacks that managed to reach their marks and slash at his body, none drew blood, for there was none to be drawn in his body, the body of a Rainborn. And for every attack that he did block, the flames surrounding his blade licked at the weapons of the Goddess, threatening to turn them into less than ashes.

If something was clear from the manner in which Asra fought, though, it was that rage had taken a hold of his actions now, his movements less calculated, more reckless, focusing more on attacking instead of defending himself against Valka's onslaught. But his power was greatly enhanced by this madness, and the fury of the flames surrounding the black sword grew stronger and stronger with each passing moment.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:---

The wind carried those words, indeed, all across the vast expanses of the Far Fields and to the ears of the woman who was meant to receive the message, Garnet, who halted her newly acquired mount in its tracks as soon as she heard the first sound. Begrudgingly, Shadow stopped, and the blonde woman was able to receive the message in full, the expression shown in her eyes going from curiosity to concern, and then, finally, to despair. Spurring Shadow on, she rode through the grassy plains until finally, she reached the place where the portal had first taken them, but there was nothing there. Nothing, except the things lying on the ground. Agony and Misery, the gauntlet and the pistol, and, lying near them, the same bewitched sword Blake had shown her before, now whole once again, no longer a mere fragment of its former self, restored through some unknown means.

Blake, himself, was nowhere to be seen, and she soon understood that she would not see him again. Losing someone again, so soon after the last time, was needless to say quite a blow for the young woman, who was very distraught, sinking to her knees as she looked at the sky. She could not help seeing herself as the source of all this. Everyone who was drawn into her pursuit of her demons ended up paying a steep price sooner or later, and she felt that it was all her fault, that it was only because they were involved with her in the first place that they had to suffer so. She had not grown very close to the demon hunter, all things considered, but even so, the thought that she would never see him again was quite appalling.

Reaching out for the blade, she grasped its hilt and hefted it into the air, not without some disgust, but what happened afterwards left her breathless. The blade's form seemed to shimmer and warp for a moment, and then, in a bright flash of light, transformed into something else entirely. No longer was it the grotesque sword-shaped organic construct from before, now it was a crystalline weapon, slender and long instead of thick and bulky, shining with the purity of a soul's whisper. No longer 'cursed' like the rest of Garnet's armament, the sword was her nonetheless, to use as she saw fit.

Yet, even though a miracle had happened right in front of her eyes, Garnet's own soul was still in turmoil. And it wasn't just the pain of loss now. Anger. She felt anger towards all of this, boiling inside of her, about to burst out. She gripped the sword's hilt tightly, feeling as though she was about to murder anything that approached her.

But the voice from before boomed across the air, stalling Garnet's fury. "You will not harm this realm, woman. You have that which you came here for, now begone!" It exclaimed imperiously, and then, just like that, a portal opened in front of Garnet, leading back to Earth. She was still very angry, her rage towards the monsters that plagued her life so growing with every passing second, but she tempered it for now, retrieving Agony and Misery and then climbing back onto Shadow's back, one of her hands gripping her newfound weapon.

"Let's go, Shadow." She said, casting one final glance at the lush landscape, the last place she would ever see Blake, before turning back.

"We have monsters to hunt."

And with that, they were gone.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:25 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Gilbert left the room they were in before Batgirl had even finished speaking to him, rubbing his hands together and mumbling something about food.

Still occupied with swatting away the blobs of ectoplasmic goo that were flying towards him from every direction, the Ashbringer was ill prepared to counter the Asgardian's next attack, and so, when a molten mass of metal latched onto his back, and then another, and another, Asra howled in agony. Though this was not actually damaging for him, it was still quite painful, and as he turned around, his eyes ablaze with bright green light, he was no longer muttering, no longer singing that strange song with his monotone voice, his face perpetually locked in an enraged scowl. A stream of absolute fire burst out from his back, consuming the molten uru, replacing it with nothingness. Then, as the Goddess approached, the Blazeborn hefted up his black blade, the corrupted metal still enshrouded by a swirling inferno of all-consuming flame. Asra and Valka met in single combat at last, with the astray Rainborn moving his sword with unnatural swiftness to counter most of the Asgardian's attacks. Not all of them, but of those attacks that managed to reach their marks and slash at his body, none drew blood, for there was none to be drawn in his body, the body of a Rainborn. And for every attack that he did block, the flames surrounding his blade licked at the weapons of the Goddess, threatening to turn them into less than ashes.

If something was clear from the manner in which Asra fought, though, it was that rage had taken a hold of his actions now, his movements less calculated, more reckless, focusing more on attacking instead of defending himself against Valka's onslaught. But his power was greatly enhanced by this madness, and the fury of the flames surrounding the black sword grew stronger and stronger with each passing moment.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:---

The wind carried those words, indeed, all across the vast expanses of the Far Fields and to the ears of the woman who was meant to receive the message, Garnet, who halted her newly acquired mount in its tracks as soon as she heard the first sound. Begrudgingly, Shadow stopped, and the blonde woman was able to receive the message in full, the expression shown in her eyes going from curiosity to concern, and then, finally, to despair. Spurring Shadow on, she rode through the grassy plains until finally, she reached the place where the portal had first taken them, but there was nothing there. Nothing, except the things lying on the ground. Agony and Misery, the gauntlet and the pistol, and, lying near them, the same bewitched sword Blake had shown her before, now whole once again, no longer a mere fragment of its former self, restored through some unknown means.

Blake, himself, was nowhere to be seen, and she soon understood that she would not see him again. Losing someone again, so soon after the last time, was needless to say quite a blow for the young woman, who was very distraught, sinking to her knees as she looked at the sky. She could not help seeing herself as the source of all this. Everyone who was drawn into her pursuit of her demons ended up paying a steep price sooner or later, and she felt that it was all her fault, that it was only because they were involved with her in the first place that they had to suffer so. She had not grown very close to the demon hunter, all things considered, but even so, the thought that she would never see him again was quite appalling.

Reaching out for the blade, she grasped its hilt and hefted it into the air, not without some disgust, but what happened afterwards left her breathless. The blade's form seemed to shimmer and warp for a moment, and then, in a bright flash of light, transformed into something else entirely. No longer was it the grotesque sword-shaped organic construct from before, now it was a crystalline weapon, slender and long instead of thick and bulky, shining with the purity of a soul's whisper. No longer 'cursed' like the rest of Garnet's armament, the sword was her nonetheless, to use as she saw fit.

Yet, even though a miracle had happened right in front of her eyes, Garnet's own soul was still in turmoil. And it wasn't just the pain of loss now. Anger. She felt anger towards all of this, boiling inside of her, about to burst out. She gripped the sword's hilt tightly, feeling as though she was about to murder anything that approached her.

But the voice from before boomed across the air, stalling Garnet's fury. "You will not harm this realm, woman. You have that which you came here for, now begone!" It exclaimed imperiously, and then, just like that, a portal opened in front of Garnet, leading back to Earth. She was still very angry, her rage towards the monsters that plagued her life so growing with every passing second, but she tempered it for now, retrieving Agony and Misery and then climbing back onto Shadow's back, one of her hands gripping her newfound weapon.

"Let's go, Shadow." She said, casting one final glance at the lush landscape, the last place she would ever see Blake, before turning back.

"We have monsters to hunt."

And with that, they were gone.

Chapter 1: If It Is Monsters She Wants...

Where Garnet ended up, was a Shinto temple from the looks of things. Though strangely void of the same reverence and air that such a place would have. Instead, though physically no different, one could tell it was sick, even if it didn't seem possible for a place to be ill, especially a place this picturesque as this. Cherry blossom trees swaying with the wind, the sound of a steam trickling away nearby. Greenery and the trappings of nature were everywhere to be found. But still it would be hard to shake the feeling that this place was not well. That there was something wrong with it. A lack of people would confirm this. No one was here, and it didn't look like it had been recently visited by human life. Although...

One could likely notice a surprising amount of feathers...

Intruder...

The entity less thought these thoughts and more hissed them. It took minimal effort to transmit them to its servants.

"<Intruder...>" It 'spoke' in the tongue of Japan, though used old words and an old accent. It caused many eyes to turn to the courtyard outside the main gates. Red eyes. Corrupted eyes. Mere puppets now. <Kill...>"

Suddenly, there was a squawk. One might mistake this for a mere crows cry, but it truth it was a warriors battlecry. More came. Each of them dissonant and out of turn. Dark, shadowy figures mounted the walls and towers of the temple on the hill. Some on ridges or stairs. All watching. All red eyes on the figure. They all appeared to have wings, and birdlike qualities. Each had red faces, either birdlike or human. Each carried two blades sheathed, though some wielded bows, which they now unslung and pointed at their new adversary.

A single figure, likely the leader, was also present. Taller than the rest, bigger too, one had to wonder how he got that way. He seemed to be looking strait at Garnet. Weighing, assessing, considering...

Suddenly one of the bird things flew towards Garnet. Obviously overeager to start the fighting. Bloodlust must have consumed him as he nearly got to his target.

Then, with a slick slice, his head was removed from it's shoulders. It likely plopped in front of Garnet, likely before the rest of it's corpse tumbled towards her. Another swift movement and the blood from the blade was gone. The owner of the blade now in plain sight. A taller woman who oddly enough seemed to have the ears and tail of a fox. She nodded to the other warrior in recognition, her blade now in both her hands as she looked towards the groups of Tengu, now slightly cowed by this new arrival, though likely not for long.

"Apologies for sneaking up on you, I should have made my present known as soon as you arrived and helped you leave." Spoke the Kitsune. "It is best that you do so now. Unless..." She was suddenly interrupted.

"<Two intruders, a Gaijin woman and a fox.>" Squawked out the lead bird. "What brings you both to our temple? Do you wish death? For we can provide it." The Tengu spoke good enough English, not nearly as good as the fox lady however. "I would advise you to turn away now."

"This is not your temple, wretch." She turned to Garnet, now whispering. "Fighting may be best. Escape would be harder. Especially with those archers..."

"What say you? Will you help me fight them or do you wish to leave?"
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:29 am

Sigma Galli Prime

For an Early-Model Android, Beerus was somewhat impressed by the adaptive and regenerative properties of the Android, having found out that the minute the Android was damaged without being completely atomized, the injury it sustained would be instantly detected and repaired, this was also followed by a full diagnostics of the Androids internal systems and the flaw that was found to determine the damage of the Android would be instantly corrected and they would adapt and begin to grasp a greater understanding of their enemies combat preferences "This Big Gete Star that the Warlord was talking about, it must have been something significant for its capabilities to include regeneration and adaptation." Beerus silently remarked as he continued to weave and spin out of the way of the android's punches "So I guess I have to break this little toy into so many pieces that it can't regenerate itself, that or strike the center of it's regenerative force." The God of Destruction remarked.

Although the Android's power-up from facing the God of Destruction was great, it's power paled in comparison to the God of Destruction at his full power, as it was right now, the Android was only capable of facing off against Beerus at 5% which gave it a considerable power up in comparison before it had adapted to Beerus' lethal attack, but the android knew that the Hakaishin would not be as merciful as he was before. The Android chuckled as Beerus delivered a powerful punch to the Android, sending it back a few feet "I have to admit Lord Beerus, your power is great, so great in fact that I can't sense it, although I believe that It isn't possible to sense you considering the fact that you are a divine entity, I actually am honored to be fighting the God of Destruction for my trial run." The Android said with a smile.

Although they were fighting each other, Beerus chuckled at the Android jokingly "And even I have to admit..." The Hakaishin said as he powered himself down "...Your regeneration is top of the line, along with your adaptive capabilities..." The God of Destruction said, beginning to point out both the Android's strengths and weaknesses "But the problem is that your regeneration isn't fast enough when fighting against an enemy who won't stop at nothing to defeat you, it takes your central server far too long to identify the damge you receive, the response needs to be instant, and so does the regeneration..." Beerus then turned to Kazuko with an eerie smile "That is, if you want your armies to last against Kilian Roth."

Kazuko's eyes widened, Beerus had knowledge of the battle between Asumar and Kilian as well as obtaining knowledge that Kazuko was doing this purely to make sure that if anyone superpowered, primarily at a power level of Kilian were to threaten the integrity of the Old Masaki Dynasty, they could respond quickly and accurately to any threat, but it seemed as if Kazuko had a long way to go if he wished to perfect the art of Android creation. Turning to Whis, Beerus smirked "Whis, I'm satisfied with this planet, so I won't destroy it, my job is done here." The Hakaishin said, his attendant walking towards Beerus calmly and happily "I must admit that the feast that Kazuko here prepared for us was phenomenal to say the least..." Beerus said to his attendant, grasping onto Whis' back, the two of them being enveloped in a column of energy, leaving a surprized Kazuko just standing there without saying anything.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:01 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

" But we can go anywhere then." She whispered in disbelief. " But... Nu-Uh! You can't jump that far!"

The little girl seemed to freeze in place. quickly trying to find a place they could do instead, somewhere she'd never been before. If Claudia didn't know better, it was like she was vibrating across the soft grass. Deep within the wreckage of what was once a house, a small tattered poster of the Twin Towers hung limply, slick with rain.

"I wanna go there!" She shouted happily, bouncing up and down in the grass, now messy pig tails bobbing with her. Pointing a small finger towards the small poster, she rushed back inside, grabbing her favorite stuffed animal, a small, albeit dusty, brown teddy bear, giggling happily she jumped into Claudia's arms.

"Sure. That's in New York. Though it's a little different than the picture..." She explained. She cradled the girl comfortably in her arms, the already small child dwarfed even more by the Titan Red Claudia. She inhaled, and exhaled. "Alright, you may want to hold on tight. Also whatever you do don't freak out alright. I'll protect you." She spoke. She frowned, realising she didn't know what direction New York was in. She shrugged. We're bound to get there eventually. With that, she moved back and had a running start for this jump. Her Long red legs propelling her in the air as she used a some fire to give herself a boost. As they reached a the high arc of their jump Claudia laughed slightly and let out a exclamation of joy. When they landed, her red body absorbed the incredibly impact like it was nothing, keeping Tomia safe from the force of it. She looked around, noticing she was probably going in the right direction.

A few more jumps and they landed in the metropolitan city through pure luck. Of course she nearly overshot it a few times and three jumps was an exaggeration, but she still didn't have to jump too much to get there. She jumped on a few buildings rooftops, careful not to use too much force that would completely demolish them.

She paused. "So you're a Saiyan like your father right?" She asked. "That means you have powers too right?"

Tomia:

" What! Mommy said I'm not a Saiyan. She said Saiyans are evil and d-de-str-ctive." Shaking her head, a grin covered Tomia's face as he grabbed Claudia's hand, she began to pull at her, trying to drag her towards the stop sign. Humuorsly, the child seemed to have inherited a large amount of Hiroshi's strength, and managed to pull Claudia a few feet towards the road.

" What was that golden thingy Daddy did? He did it for a long time while he was fighting that mean blue man. He seemed really grumpy too, why was he so mean to us?" She asked innocently. Occasionally, a man or women would walk by them, sparing only a few glances at the dirty child and large crimson titan standing there. They'd landed near the center of the city, rather than in the suburbs. They were surrounded by shopping centers, restaurants, office buildings and an ungodly plethora of noise. The sound of the city was familiar, reminding Tomia of her time of Aether, her Moms home planet.

Skipping down the street, dragging Claudia by the hand, the winter chill seemingly doing nothing to hinder the child, Tomia stopped every other second to point at something new.

" Oh! Whats that?"

" Can we go in there?"

"I want one of those!"

"Whose that?"

The last question was pointed at a man standing at the street corner. His black hair poured off his head and rested against his shoulders. His muscled chest was exposed, and his boots clacked loudly against the sidewalk as he strode across, as though he was searching for someone.

Broly:

They were all so.. pitiful.

The Mark on his forehead was a symbol of his own weakness, his own shortcomings. It infused him with a power far weaker then his own, but a power which could be controlled. It was as if his entire life up to this point had been a repeat of his failings. The destruction his home planet, something he still remembered as vividly as the day it had happened. Memories which included the blade descending on him, his father watching on in helplessness as it pierced his throat. The planet disappearing into flames and smoke, that was the day what he was was truly awakened. The days that followed were a blur, a blur of him tumbling though space.

But inside of all of that, there was the screaming and crying. Inside all of that, there was a name he heard more than his own. Okarot.

Now for the first time in his existence, for the first tie since his birth, he could feel a power, a power like his own, another warrior to destroy at his feet. Something stirred in his chest, an unmistakable rumble of energy from within, yearning to break free and annihilate this warrior. Turning his head, he stared into the eyes of his soon to be kill. It was a child, but she was unmistakably Saiyan, the tail, her hair, and the way she walked all told him she was a Saiyan. Behind her, she dragged a red women, rather muscled and not entirely unattractive he supposed, perhaps he could have fun with her when he was done here.

A field of green energy burst from Broly, crumpling the buildings around him like tin foil, and sending the child sprawling as the entire planet shook with his barely restrained fury. Broly grit his teeth in exertion, barely holding back the power yearning to break free.

'Kid." He seethed, reaching a massive hand out, a film of green shining brightly around him. " You'll be my first victim."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 am

Killian wondered what he should do now. His family was gone, so obviously spending time with them was out of the question. And the thought of that hurt. He spent well over a decade of his time with them. A long sigh was let out as he ran across the ocean. If he could improve things with his family, at the very least he should improve himself. The most obvious problem being his lack of fighting prowess, and who better to train him than Whis? Millions of years of combat expertise. Of course Whis would never do it... Without a bribe. Whis loved human food. So Killian grabbed as big a box as he could carry and filled it with a variety of different foodstuffs. "Great. Now I'm hungry." He said to himself. "I always said that if I didn't stop talking to myself, I'd go crazy. And then I went crazy. I guess I'm better off alone."

It wasn't difficult to get to the lookout where Whis and Beerus resided. He memorized many frequencies for alternate dimensions a good while ago. It didn't take Whis long to notice the God of Speed in his home. "And what brings you here Lord Killian? And what is in that cooler of yours that smells delectable?" Whis asked.

"Hey Whis. Well. I've run into a problem. Literally and figuratively. Namely I keep getting my butt kicked whenever I fight other Speedsters. So. Think of this as a down payment on fighting lessons. You're probably the most gifted hand to hand combatant in the universe. I mean I could always take this food and go..." Killian trailed off as Whis went through tasting what Killian had brought.

"You're lucky I enjoy the food from your world. Very well. I shall train you."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:28 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Sure. That's in New York. Though it's a little different than the picture..." She explained. She cradled the girl comfortably in her arms, the already small child dwarfed even more by the Titan Red Claudia. She inhaled, and exhaled. "Alright, you may want to hold on tight. Also whatever you do don't freak out alright. I'll protect you." She spoke. She frowned, realising she didn't know what direction New York was in. She shrugged. We're bound to get there eventually. With that, she moved back and had a running start for this jump. Her Long red legs propelling her in the air as she used a some fire to give herself a boost. As they reached a the high arc of their jump Claudia laughed slightly and let out a exclamation of joy. When they landed, her red body absorbed the incredibly impact like it was nothing, keeping Tomia safe from the force of it. She looked around, noticing she was probably going in the right direction.

A few more jumps and they landed in the metropolitan city through pure luck. Of course she nearly overshot it a few times and three jumps was an exaggeration, but she still didn't have to jump too much to get there. She jumped on a few buildings rooftops, careful not to use too much force that would completely demolish them.

She paused. "So you're a Saiyan like your father right?" She asked. "That means you have powers too right?"

Tomia:

" What! Mommy said I'm not a Saiyan. She said Saiyans are evil and d-de-str-ctive." Shaking her head, a grin covered Tomia's face as he grabbed Claudia's hand, she began to pull at her, trying to drag her towards the stop sign. Humuorsly, the child seemed to have inherited a large amount of Hiroshi's strength, and managed to pull Claudia a few feet towards the road.

" What was that golden thingy Daddy did? He did it for a long time while he was fighting that mean blue man. He seemed really grumpy too, why was he so mean to us?" She asked innocently. Occasionally, a man or women would walk by them, sparing only a few glances at the dirty child and large crimson titan standing there. They'd landed near the center of the city, rather than in the suburbs. They were surrounded by shopping centers, restaurants, office buildings and an ungodly plethora of noise. The sound of the city was familiar, reminding Tomia of her time of Aether, her Moms home planet.

Skipping down the street, dragging Claudia by the hand, the winter chill seemingly doing nothing to hinder the child, Tomia stopped every other second to point at something new.

" Oh! Whats that?"

" Can we go in there?"

"I want one of those!"

"Whose that?"

The last question was pointed at a man standing at the street corner. His black hair poured off his head and rested against his shoulders. His muscled chest was exposed, and his boots clacked loudly against the sidewalk as he strode across, as though he was searching for someone.

Broly:

The Mark on his forehead was a symbol of his own weakness, his own shortcomings. It infused him with a power far weaker then his own, but a power which could be controlled. It was as if his entire life up to this point had been a repeat of his failings. The destruction his home planet, something he still remembered as vividly as the day it had happened. Memories which included the blade descending on him, his father watching on in helplessness as it pierced his throat. The planet disappearing into flames and smoke, that was the day what he was was truly awakened. The days that followed were a blur, a blur of him tumbling though space.

But inside of all of that, there was the screaming and crying. Inside all of that, there was a name he heard more than his own. Okarot.

Now for the first time in his existence, for the first tie since his birth, he could feel a power, a power like his own, another warrior to destroy at his feet. Something stirred in his chest, an unmistakable rumble of energy from within, yearning to break free and annihilate this warrior. Turning his head, he stared into the eyes of his soon to be kill. It was a child, but she was unmistakably Saiyan, the tail, her hair, and the way she walked all told him she was a Saiyan. Behind her, she dragged a red women, rather muscled and not entirely unattractive he supposed, perhaps he could have fun with her when he was done here.

A field of green energy burst from Broly, crumpling the buildings around him like tin foil, and sending the child sprawling as the entire planet shook with his barely restrained fury. Broly grit his teeth in exertion, barely holding back the power yearning to break free.

'Kid." He seethed, reaching a massive hand out, a film of green shining brightly around him. " You'll be my first victim."

Claudia tried her best to answer the childs questions. She was actually enjoying herself, Tomia's joy was infectious and she couldn't help but find this kid utterly and completely adorable.

Then some asshole came in. And Claudia was mad again.

Claudia's frown could have sent grown men scrambling for their mothers at that moment. Her own momma bear instincts kicked in as she pushed Tomia behind her, putting herself between the two of them. Her frown quickly turning into a scowl of barely contained rage which would have given even the Hulk pause. She could feel his power. And you know what? She didn't give a fuck. No one. No one threatened that girl while she was around.

"Buddy. Or, better yet, Asshole." She started. "I'm going to say this once, because I feel in a surprisingly good mood despite how shitty today has been." She explained. "I'm going to give you the chance to walk away, right now. Because if you don't. And you touch so much as a hair on her head."

"I will tear your apart limb from limb, and then break your spine for good measure. And if you actually hurt her." He power shot up just thinking about how much this guy pissed her off. An Aura of blue fire circled her. "I'll burn you alive while I do it."

"So what's it going to be? You walking away and going back to whatever the fuck you were doing before, or I see how much you can piss me off. Your choice."
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 am

Charmera wrote:-snip-

Valancy laughing, replied. "Now that is something. We've all been hiding something all along. I have powers too, Katie. Daughter of Gaia and demi-primordial, at your service. So don't worry about me telling anyone. Nice costume, by the way. Now, how are we going to follow her? I could turn into a tree, and you could climb it to the rooftops. That is, unless you have another mode of quick transportation." she said. She figured that it was high time she told someone about her powers, until now, it had been a secret she had told no one.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Glad to see that her liquid uru attacks had hurt him, she continued their battle with the sword, slashing, thrusting, stabbing, again and again in a seemingly never-ending battle. But he could not bleed, so it seemed, and his flames licked at her weapons, slowly melting them. In response, she changed the composition of her swords to the ever-reliable tungsten and summoned her own flames to do battle with his. Though that would be a losing battle, it would be done, nevertheless. Seeing that he was pressing the attack, she committed herself to defense, blocking only, making sure that his blade, flickering and dancing with fire and flame, did not touch her until the time was right. And then, she seemingly faltered, Asra's dark blade sliding into her right shoulder, Valka hissing in pain. But raising up her hand, she summoned enough molten uru and tungsten to mold around his body twice, and launched it at him, tossing her sword to her left hand and slashing at his head as well. He, if he avoided the molten metal would have to either shift sword hands or make some other change to adjust to her switch from right to left. In theory, at least.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:-snip-

She was not phased by his scars, and while saddened, still committed to her way.

"Tell me, Salis, what was your first kill? Who was it? Was it some innocent, with wide-eyes, or was it someone who had hurt you, and you felt that little pleasure as you watched him go to that eternal sleep. It got easier after that, didn't it? Soon enough you could look them in the eye, sneer, kill dozens without a bat of your eye. That is the slippery slope you have gone through. You speak of progress? You think killing society's problems will fix anything? Oh, for awhile it does. But those killers become martyrs to their followers, and more spring up, like rats in an alleyway. Instead of instilling hope, you instill fear into the masses, by killing. Now I admit that there is something seriously wrong with Gotham's prison system, and that must be fixed. But you can't fix society by putting everyone who does something bad in prison, nor can you do so by killing everyone. Instead of progress, in the end, you only get regression. And now you point a gun at my head. Would it solve anything, Salis? Will shooting me or anyone, make the world a better place in the wrong one."

"How does it feel, Salis, to have a heart of darkness? To be on that lonely journey of killings, with no hope, no life, only death? You want to know why Batman and I have not killed, why that is his number one rule? It's because we know what we would become if we started on that path. Lonley avenging angels and devils, killing all those who violated the law. And in the end, we'd become so focused on killing the wrongdoers, we'd lose track of the true mission: the people. The line between light and darkness is a short one, and in order not to be corrupted by that neverending darkness, we must stay firmly in the light. We do not kill because of the people, in order not to lose track, because we do not have the right, to take a person's life, no matter how evil they are, and no matter how much we may wish to. And you do not have that right either Salis, and that, is why I must and why I will stop you."

Following Salis through his portal, she spoke, "If you want a fight so much Salis, that is what you will have. Reflecting light from her palm mirrors into his eyes, she turned herself invisible, and threw a Stormlight enhanced fight, looking to end the fight quickly.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:48 am

Hazzel
Hazzel had finished up his time in Africa, saying goodbye to the people he had met there before he continued on with his wandering in exile. He flew far, though it didn't take that long considering he crossed the entirety of the Atlantic Ocean. Soon he arrived on the east coast of the United States. He didn't have any plans or ideas about what to do. He just continued to wander and try to keep his emotions steady. He was not going to let his mutant form go on a rampage, that he was sure of.

Soon he arrived in New York city, wandering around the city as he looked around. The city was very crowded and people gave him strange looks. He wasn't surprised considering he was wearing traditional Saiyan clothing. Hazzel just ignored them and kept walking. He decided to get some food and headed in to a pizza place. He ordered and sat down at a table by himself, though the table was a bit small for him. As he sat a human man approached him, "Hey freak, why don't you go back to where you came from? You're scaring my kids." The man said in a thick Brooklyn accent. Hazzel's eyes flared with anger and his heart started beating fast. He stood up quickly and slammed the man against the nearby wall, holding him by the throat. "I am not a freak. He said looking furious. Everyone in the building looked terrified and Hazzel felt that his anger was close to the edge. He drooped the man to the floor and stormed out of the restaurant. He flew into the sky and landed on a roof top to calm down. Suddenly there was what seemed like an earthquake but Hazzel knew better. There was a massive power level nearby. Hazzel hopped across rooftops to find the source. When he finally arrived there he saw a huge man with long black hair standing before a large red woman and a little girl. It was a strange sight, but the man was clearly a Saiyan and definitely a powerful one. Hazzel stood above the scene on the rooftop, not sure if he should intervene. He decided to wait it out a bit, he didn't know what was going on yet.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

" Oh! Whats that?"

" Can we go in there?"

"I want one of those!"

"Whose that?"

Broly:

Claudia tried her best to answer the childs questions. She was actually enjoying herself, Tomia's joy was infectious and she couldn't help but find this kid utterly and completely adorable.

Then some asshole came in. And Claudia was mad again.

Claudia's frown could have sent grown men scrambling for their mothers at that moment. Her own momma bear instincts kicked in as she pushed Tomia behind her, putting herself between the two of them. Her frown quickly turning into a scowl of barely contained rage which would have given even the Hulk pause. She could feel his power. And you know what? She didn't give a fuck. No one. No one threatened that girl while she was around.

"Buddy. Or, better yet, Asshole." She started. "I'm going to say this once, because I feel in a surprisingly good mood despite how shitty today has been." She explained. "I'm going to give you the chance to walk away, right now. Because if you don't. And you touch so much as a hair on her head."

"I will tear your apart limb from limb, and then break your spine for good measure. And if you actually hurt her." He power shot up just thinking about how much this guy pissed her off. An Aura of blue fire circled her. "I'll burn you alive while I do it."

"So what's it going to be? You walking away and going back to whatever the fuck you were doing before, or I see how much you can piss me off. Your choice."

You are the chosen one, the Super Saiyan.

Only one part of that phrase was true, he was the Chosen One, but he was so much more than a Super Saiyan.

The shackles placed on his mind by Babadi since he was a child snapped one by one, nothing in comparison to the raging beast within him. A wicked smile filled his features.

The smile growing wider, Broly began to chuckle.. a chuckle which turned into something as dark and depraved as the power within him. This weakling before him thought she could hurt him? Even gods would recoil in fear of his power, the heavens themselves would shake with the power he had within him, and this was nothing to all he had, this was but a drop in an endless ocean.

Another burst of green energy burst from him, the ground around them fissuring, buildings rumbling and falling before a tiny fraction of his might. Turning his head to Claudia, his cackle became louder.

With the crimson women approaching him, Broly felt a natural response overtake him. Opening the vent of power dwelling within him, a geyser of green power exploded from him in a great gust of force, the planet quaking with his power.

To Broly, it was empowering. For the first time since he was a child, he could feel the power within him, unhindered by any limits or control. He could finally let the monster within him free. The dark power within him that had propelled him across the stars, which made him a Super Saiyan.. was a power which has been growing within him for decades now. It fed and it grew, and now it was finally being released. What it was, was so much then it had ever been before.

Ignoring the crimson girl, he strode forward, standing before the child.

" I chose my victims, Bitch," He cackled
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:59 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip-

Valancy laughing, replied. "Now that is something. We've all been hiding something all along. I have powers too, Katie. Daughter of Gaia and demi-primordial, at your service. So don't worry about me telling anyone. Nice costume, by the way. Now, how are we going to follow her? I could turn into a tree, and you could climb it to the rooftops. That is, unless you have another mode of quick transportation." she said. She figured that it was high time she told someone about her powers, until now, it had been a secret she had told no one.

"Huh..." Replied Katie. Suddenly not about to go off. She quickly detected an electrical control system on the outside of a building. "I'm... actually not all that surprised to be honest. You've always been into nature after all..." she replied, quickly running towards it with Val in tow. "I have a much quicker way... though this may cause you to hurl or feel nausous, the main thing is to keep calm." As she spoke, she reached out to it. A moment later they were running with the other electrons, coursing. changing and flowing. Val might miss if if she isn't paying attention. A moment later they arrived on an antenna on the roof next to Cora.

"Cora! There you are!" She sighed, pausing to catch her breath. "I should really learn how to do that more efficently... damn..." She sighed. "Don't run off like that, please?"

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:16 am

Cora
Cora was still standing in shock on the roof top when Katie and Val suddenly arrived. She was finally snapped out of it when Katie spoke to her. Cora never took her eyes off the male android but spoke, "I'm sorry, but I had to come and see it for myself. I can't sense his energy Katie, he's an android just like me." She told her, he'd voice soft in disbelief.

Android 22 heard electricity sparking and this drew his eyes to the root top where Cora and the others were. He locked his eyes on Cora, finally he had found her. He raised his hand up toward the building and a ball of energy began to glow from his hand.

Cora's eyes widened as she saw the Android was about to attack, "No!" She shouted grabbing Val and Katie and pull them into the air with her as the roof of the building they were just on exploded from the attack. She quickly landed on another roof and let go of both of them once they were safely on the ground. "I'm sorry I put you in danger. He's here to kill me, I don't know how or why, I just know. Stay here, I won't let you two be hurt because of me." She said before flying off again and landing in front of Android 22.

Android 22 smiled when Cora landed in front of him. His prey had come to him, this was too easy. "What do you want? Who sent you?" Cora demanded. "I want you to die!" 22 shouted and charged Cora with a punch. Cora was barely able to block it in time as 22 sent a furry of punches her way. He was faster than she was and eventually on of the punches got through and knocked her to the ground.

"You're too easy." 22 taunted, "Maybe I should deal with those friends of yours next." Cora's eyes filled with anger and she got up and charged at him. "Leave them alone!" She shouted as they began exchanging blows again in a flurry of punches and kicks at hyper speed.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:32 am

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora was still standing in shock on the roof top when Katie and Val suddenly arrived. She was finally snapped out of it when Katie spoke to her. Cora never took her eyes off the male android but spoke, "I'm sorry, but I had to come and see it for myself. I can't sense his energy Katie, he's an android just like me." She told her, he'd voice soft in disbelief.

Android 22 heard electricity sparking and this drew his eyes to the root top where Cora and the others were. He locked his eyes on Cora, finally he had found her. He raised his hand up toward the building and a ball of energy began to glow from his hand.

Cora's eyes widened as she saw the Android was about to attack, "No!" She shouted grabbing Val and Katie and pull them into the air with her as the roof of the building they were just on exploded from the attack. She quickly landed on another roof and let go of both of them once they were safely on the ground. "I'm sorry I put you in danger. He's here to kill me, I don't know how or why, I just know. Stay here, I won't let you two be hurt because of me." She said before flying off again and landing in front of Android 22.

Android 22 smiled when Cora landed in front of him. His prey had come to him, this was too easy. "What do you want? Who sent you?" Cora demanded. "I want you to die!" 22 shouted and charged Cora with a punch. Cora was barely able to block it in time as 22 sent a furry of punches her way. He was faster than she was and eventually on of the punches got through and knocked her to the ground.

"You're too easy." 22 taunted, "Maybe I should deal with those friends of yours next." Cora's eyes filled with anger and she got up and charged at him. "Leave them alone!" She shouted as they began exchanging blows again in a flurry of punches and kicks at hyper speed.

Val looked at Katie, and then back to Cora, seeing that the two of them were agreed in this. "No chance we're just going to watch you fight this person." As Cora returned to the fight, Val leaped off the building, brown coat fluttering. Creating a tree below her, she grabbed one branch and then landed in a roll, before dusting herself off nonchalantly. She would've have entrapped Cora's opponent using branches, but they were moving too fast for her to safely engage without getting Cora too. Turning her body into wood, she waved for Katie to jump onto the tree and come down, Valancy extending the branch of the tree to make it easier.
Call me Star

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse