NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 29, 2015 8:30 am

"We can play hardball too Waller." Alex said crossing his arms.

She sighed annoyed with the both of them already. "Bring up the Motherbox. I want you to know that whatever happens because of you two horny idiots, it's on your head. Better pray Darkseid kills you, because if he doesn't. I will." She said as the Motherbox was brought up to her office. "These two need it. If you come back. I want to know what happened. Every. Detail."

"Fine." Alex said and nabbed it. When he grabbed it, it was like he heard a voice in his head. Like the computer was alive. "Freaky..." He said and he and Naja both left her office through the window that they came in the first time. "It's weird. It feels like this thing is talking to me... It's also a she. I don't know how I know that."

"Weird. Tell it to take us to Darkseid of the Moon." Naja said.

"Naja trust me. We should save the joke cracking when we're not within earshot of this guy. He's bad news bears." He said and looked at the Mother Box. "Umm, take us to Apokolips. Please?" He asked not really sure how the device worked.

*PING* *PING* BOOM. Was the result, and the creation of a large portal the perfect size for Alex and Naja. They looked at eachother and then flew inside into the Hell that is Apokolips.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri May 29, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 am

Doombringer

Doom had tracked the doctor to the slums of Gotham. The dirt of the alleyway was slick with mud. Doom scanned for any sign of the doctor, and then he saw it. The communicator the doctor had stolen apparently from a prison guard with the top half of his jumpsuit buried in the mud. Doom picked up the communicator. Rewired he could use it to speak. Doom thought of the last time he saw the good doctor.

Doom had had enough of this. The next time they let him sit up in the prison he punched a doctor in the face. When the swat team came in he disarmed one of them of his mini gun and shot the other. He then proceeded to fight his way out of the prison over several hours. As he got outside he saw doctor Micheal flying away in a helicopter. In that moment he swore revenge.

Doom turned the corner of the alley to see the hulking brute that had once been doctor Michael hunched in the corner. The creature now had four arms and muscles beyond belief. He probably had a healing factor of some sort as well. Then the beat jumped at him and Doom had enough time to think some very profanity language and shoot a shell in the brutes chest before his head was smashed between 4 fists.
I KILLED MUFASA

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri May 29, 2015 8:40 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:Ariel:

Slowly her eyes creaked open, looking out into the devastated forest around her. It was sunny out, and unbelievably warm. Everything was okay, it was perfect and she felt at ease and relaxed for the first time in awhile. She felt like a new person, as if weights had been simply dropped off her person, and all she could think to do was walk out and enjoy the perfect day. She would no longer worry of strength, inadequacy, or worrying about her daughter and Hiroshi.

When she attempted to move her legs, they simply squirmed against the nails driven in them. Her arms suddenly felt like lead when she felt her chest almost collapse in on itself. Instead of warmth, she felt ice cold rain saturating her form, all warmth and happiness driven away. This was her life, her reality, this was all she was ever meant to be. The last moments of vision she wished she had, were going to be the last moments of vision she had. The beasts who'd broken her body, mind and spirit and beaten her relentlessly before her daughter were coming towards her, their claws fatally sharp, that small green imp laughing manically behind them.

Now she could see herself, as if she was another looking upon the broken form of a once mighty warrior. Hanging in front of her was a broken, bloody, soaked women waiting to die, wishing the cold grip of death to erase all her pain. She no longer had eyes. She no longer had a daughter. And Hiroshi had saved everyone, that bastard would come out of this looking like a rose once more. Most of all, the last one drew a sharp pain from her gut. After all that had happened, between him and her, and the things he'd done to others, He of all people had come to save her? It was hard to grasp, after all he'd done, it was like he couldn't understand the repulsiveness of the actions that had happened between them, what he'd done. Either he had no clue or his culture was as evil as he was.

"Never thought you'd be here huh? Down this path I mean." Her opposite whispered, yet it shook her to her core. Her eyeless face turned upwards towards her, blood streaking down her face, tears of blood. " It was gonna be a nice life with a nice man, and a big family huh?"

Yea. Yea that summed it up perfectly. She was gonna be a Doctor, a hero of the masses. Meet a nice man and have a few children, grow old with him and watch her children accomplish more than she ever could. But it was a dream, and little else. And that dream had become a nightmare since she met Hiroshi. It twisted everything she ever wanted into some sick parody of what she should have and wanted to be, and only now that she had lost her eyes, could she see it.

Only after losing her daughter, the only thing she could care for, could she see it.

"I was gonna be the best, be a Hero." She choked, staring into the void of where her eyes should be, becoming lost in the expanse.

"Yeah..." Her opposite whispered, rain drops dripping from her hair and streaking down her bloodied face.

"... I wish you never met Hiroshi."

"Me too."

"Hey" Spoke Claudia. She had Tomia in her arms, embraced close to her chest as she had jumped to the forest from Tomia's dirrection. She carefully placed the little girl down, "You're Tomia's mother right?" Spoke Claudia. She had some pity for the woman. It was not too long ago that she was beaten and broke like her. She put the sensu bean in Ariels mouth as the took her down off the wall carefully and trying to cause as little pain as possible for her. "Hiroshi told Tomia who told me to give you this." She said, She frowned as she moved away from her slightly, giving her room to move.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer-19 Yrs-Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

She just stopped my attack as if it were a game. With a wave of a hand she stopped my own attack, and then turned it against me. So, she controls all metal, not a simple telekinetic? Well, that will be useful information. Just as I placed that information in my brain, the table I was using for cover began to shift and shape, and in moments a entire school of piranha and I found myself in the cross heirs of a double attack. Right in the middle of the colliding forces. Having no time to think I found myself on the retreat, on instinct and training pulling a grapple arrow from the quiver and aiming straight up, firing straight up, I heard the arrow latch onto the ceiling and I was quickly rappelled upward. I need to bring the fight closer to her, only, I am not very good at close quarters. But as long as she could simply send her waves of metal at me from a distance, then I would quickly tire, so finding a way to break her attack would be paramount.

I then fired a second grapple arrow, this time forming what amounted to a zip line which led straight to the silver maid. Hastily sliding down the line by holding onto my bow like a set of handles I threw my legs forward in a effort to kick into her or at the very least force her to back up. If she would not call off the attack, then I will bring that attack on a collision course with herself.

As I raced toward her, her school of piranha followed close behind me. The hope was, that if I would narrowly miss her, then her steel fish would be on a crash course, of course I am assuming their tracking is not exactly precise. Landing several feet behind her, I spun around and placed my bow upon my back and pulled a stun arrow which acted like a taser gripped it like a dagger, lounging at Silver Queen.

"Dont underestimate me!" I warned her as I hoped my modest plan managed to at the very least catch her off guard.

The Queen reeled from the kick, not expecting it. She stumbled back, then force the school of fish to morph into several metal blades. Two went in her hands and the others stayed hovering behind her. The maid was still smiling despite having just been kicked as she turned around to face her opponent. Just as she was eager to test her foe. She was equally eager to draw blood.

"I won't" She promised, blocking the arrow with her two blades and she was careful not to touch the tazer tip. "But it seems you have underestimated me instead." She shifted her weight to push scarlet forward, then went for a slash at her neck. It was a ruse however, as while she did that she had anoter of her blades floating around her dart in and stab at her.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 29, 2015 9:31 am

"Dude has a hardon for fire, that's for sure." Naja commented as they flew over the surface of Apokolips. "So we should look for the Castle of Compensation right? Evil god has to have an oversized evil castle. That's how it works."

Alex actually laughed a bit. "You know what, you're probably right about that. Apparently he has a son. So if it comes down to it-"

"Kick him in Lil'Darkseid, got it." She said.

"Yeah." Alex snickered. "Though that's going to be easier said than done." It wasn't hard to find Darkseid. The biggest castle coupled with their greatly enhanced eye-sight saw the tyrant god standing over his fiery world having detected their presence. "There's our guy."

"He doesn't look THAT tough. Betcha I could kick his ass."

"We're not here to test that." Alex said as the couple floated down in front of the massive god who then engaged them in a staring contest.

Darkseid was curious as to why two earthlings were on his planet. Ordinarily when they came, it was because there was going to be a fight, but these two just stood there. And it was two heroes he was not familiar with. Obviously they must be powerful otherwise they wouldn't be the ones sent. "You are here because you need my help." He was going to enjoy breaking them if that were the case. "Otherwise you would have began your assault. Speak."

"We're kinda helping ourselves. You just happen to fit in. Here's what's going to happen. The Multiverse is dying. Eventually. That means you too. You're the only one smart enough for us to build some kinda... Life raft."

"And if I refuse?" Darkseid asked. He was well aware that universes were dying. He traveled the Multiverse often, thousands of the worlds he conquered just vanished. But none have been bold enough to send for help.

"Then we kill you and make your servants do it for us." Naja said digging dirt out of her claws.

Alex gave her an Are you fucking serious? look and Darkseid frowned. "Very well." He said and fired his Omega beams at Alex, striking him and reducing him to nothing but a pile of smoking bones. "Then you will not leave Apokolips alive." He said ready to fire his beams at Naja when she flew at him and with all of her might, shoved her thumb claws into Darkseid's eyes and then dropkicked him against a wall as red energy oozed down his face. "You will suffer for that!"

"Not as much as you will! That was my husband you BASTARD!" She screamed and slammed into him, only staggering the god a little. Darkseid grabbed her in a bear hug, threatening to crush her bones. "Alex..." She said through her teeth and tears. "Hugged me hard than this..." She said and fired her own beams right into Darkseid's wounded eyes. "The longer you hold me, The more it's going to hurt!" She said intensifying it as much as she could causing Darkseid enough pain that he had to release her and for Naja to uppercut him against the wall, cracking it. Naja threw another punch only for Darkseid, even while blinded, to catch it and force her to the ground attempting to crush her with nothing but brute strength.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri May 29, 2015 9:50 am

Charmera wrote:
Turmenista wrote:Mars

-snippy-

As Tina ran with Magnus, she gritted her teeth. "Fuck it." She spoke. "You take the... Janem-... Jane- ... The J guy and I'll take the guy whoes name I can actually say." As she spoke, she absorbed the rock from around her. This cell guy could fly, making reaching him a bitch and a half, so she decided to make it so that it would be much easier to do so. She started to get larger, the absorbed earth allowing her to be tall and big enough to swat cell like a fly as she absorbed mass from the earth, a small crater now surounsing her enlarged form. She took a step out of it, getting used to the feeling of being so large. She had done this twice before, once against an army of egyptians lead by Ramses and another time against an entire roman legion. Both times they had ran pretty quickly, squeeling about wrath of the gods and such, but this time her opponent might be a little more brave.

Still. It didn't stop Tina from slapping cell with enough force to obliterate a city, sending him flying.

"Hey Cell! Whoes the bug now?" She taunted.

Magnus, about to cave in Cell's entire landing spot on him, was abruptly interrupted once Janemba literally materialized out of nowhere, smacking magnus across the face with enough force to comically knock his head off.

Magnus knew he was fine, but still screamed and such for dramatic effect. "You knocked my fucking head off, Ja- jen- Jackass!" He growled, picking his head off of the ground and slapping it back onto its place. Janemba simply cackled, as Magnus swung a fist, lobbing explosive fragments he called "bombs" at Janemba.

A White portal opened up across Janemba's face, consuming the "Bombs", before closing, making Magnus yell "BULL SHIT!" The same white portal opened up behind Magnus, who was prepared this time.

Magnus shot out of his volcanic rock armor and went into his magma-form, then sank down into the earth as if he were some water in a sponge. Snooping around in the ground for a moment, he then popped an "arm" out of the ground, proceeding to pull Janemba into the ground as if it were quicksand. By now, only Janemba's face would be seeing the light of day.

Magnus then resurfaced, re-entering his rocky armor, padded over to Janemba, and proceeded to kick his face repeatedly, as if he were some sort of Soccer ball. Janemba, more amused than hurt, still cackled, though the kicking did hurt a bit. "Ja-Janemba!" He roared, before dematerializing into tiny cubes and flying off elsewhere.

"Damnit. Fuck! " Magnus swore. "I forgot that he could to that.."

Janemba, re-assembling behind Magnus, prepared to charge up a Ki blast so massive, it could crack a hole in Mars, just for Magnus and his friend. Right when Magnus saw the flash of light between his palms gather, he heard a whoosh sound fly past him, as a pink creature materialized out of nowhere.

It was Myosai! She seemed rather scratched up, just like Cell and Janemba after their brawl with the two, but in much better condition than before. The Majin's arm had regrown, and she seemed surrounded in a pink-white aura once again as she flew towards Janemba. Moving basically at the speed of light, she preformed a Fancy-looking kick Right on Janemba's forehead, Giving the demon enough force to follow up with a barrage of tiny, but deadly Ki-blasts.

Just then, Myosai recoiled back and flew backwards, for she sensed a power level spike from all the way over at the horizon. A Flash of light told her that she had to DODGE, when the flash of light became a blue Kamehameha, a building-sized one, which missed her by a couple of inches, but still singed her skin with it's heat and energy.

Cell seemed to have survived the initial attack not only by Magnus, but also by Tina, as well. But, barely. He seemed to have a droopy, broken arm dangling from his left side, so he had to have fired that Kamehameha from his left arm, a moved he learned the hard way from battle experience.

"Janemba! Get over here, now!" Cell ordered, landing on the ground slowly near the three fighters and popping his arm back into place with a sickening crunch. "To be frank I've had enough of this ugly, deserted planet and these three ignorant individuals." Cell said pointing three fingers at each of them. "I think, if we fuse, right here and now, we will have the combined power to not only crush them like insects, but also destroy this entire solar system effortlessly. What do you say?" He turned to Janemba. "We've been practicing it for so long and I believe that we can perfect it. I want you to follow the steps this time and remember, 'one body, one soul'." Cell grinned, before cupping his hands to his mouth to call at Magnus, Tina, and Myosai.
"All three of you are in for a very special treat!" Cell said. "You've pushed Janemba and I to half of our full power limits, but I believe once we fuse, you'll be able to see our full power in action! You should be proud of yourselves, surviving this long enough to face Janemba and I!" He laughed. "Now, Janemba, as we do it.."

Janemba and Cell both flew away from each other, landing a couple of feet apart. They both stared down in Magnus, Tina, and Myosai's direction, not facing each other, with arms out stretched either to the left or the right.

"Fu..." They both said simultaneously, moving their arms to perfectly parallel each other, but still not facing each other face-wise.

"....sion.." They extended their arms outwards, raising a leg, before proceeding with the final step.

"HA!" They stretched their arms towards each other, both index fingers touching, as a veil of blinding white-blue light surrounded them both. Cell and Janemba merged Into one powerful being, both with characteristics of each other's previous bodies, but still looking stupid as hell to Magnus.

Their combined power, so massive, began crackling and buckling the earth beneath them. The being's tail swayed freely as he folded his arms, raising himself into the air slowly.

"I am Cellnemba, the ultimate warrior and the perfect life form." The being said, its voice sounding like a merge between Cell's voice and Janemba's raspy voices. "You all shall cower under me, as I unleash my full power to lay waste upon everything in my path." He chuckled. "And you three shall experience my power firsthand!" Cell chuckled, a demonic Sword materializing in both of his hands as he suddenly faded away into another dimension.

"That's it. We're fucked! WE ARE SO FUCKED!" Magnus cowered, sinking into the ground. "Just- Tina, Myosai, try not to get hit by him! He's gonna be very mobile and zipping through dimensions and shit!"

Cellnemba's began phasing through the ground, behind Magnus's semi-submerged body. "Oh, did I scare you?" It chuckled, before punting Magnus up into the sky, above the clouds, then down again at Olympus Mons.

Chuckling, Cellnemba lowered himself down in front of Tina and Myosai. "I'm sorry, ladies. Which one of you would like to prove your might to me, first?"

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri May 29, 2015 10:45 am

Karnilla found herself silently following Alex and the others. At first she had no intentions of following, until she heard the name Darkseid. She continued flipping through the book while they visited Waller, too distracted to tell them that she could have easily taken them to Apokolips with her own power.

Once they obtained the Boom Tube, she followed them to meet Darkseid. And of course, one of them had to antagonize him. Alex was seemingly killed immediately by the Omega Beams and Naja was shoved into the ground. "Come on, come on." Karnilla muttered to herself. "Ah, there it is! Jaspers." She stated with a smile. Her smile faded and she frowned. "Wait, he's dead? Why is he dead!?"

Darkseid turned to Karnilla and scowled. "Karnilla... What are you doing here with them?" Darkseid spat out, referencing Alex as the others as one would an insect.

"Hello Darkseid. How are things going with your daughter? She still trying to kill you?" Karnilla asked with a smile.

Darkseid's response came in the form of firing his Omega Beams at her. Karnilla held out her right hand and the beams exploded outward as they hit her hand. They then became encased in a sphere. Karnilla used the Beams to tap into the Omega Effect and warped space and time itself.

The energy turned yellow and began swirling. Suddenly a voice with a thick British accent came from the vortex. "I say!" Out of the vortex emerged what appeared to be a normal man. "That was fun! Not so much that one minds being dead but that it's taken so dashed long to find me way back!"

"Welcome back, Jaspers." Karnilla said.

"That's Mad Jim Jaspers to you, Missy." Jaspers grinned.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 29, 2015 12:47 pm

What few bones of Alex that remained, his skull, some of his ribs, his spine, and both of his femurs attempted to reassemble into a full body, but without many of the other bones it was crude at best, followed by a bright golden flash restored him back to life. "I never gave you permission to kill me-GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" HE shouted at the top of his lungs taking his monstrous form and using the tendrils to separate Darkseid and Naja all the while snarling like a rabid animal attempting to ensnare and crush Darkseid. "I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A GNAT!" Darkseid fired his Omega beams and they struck Alex yet again, seemingly completely erasing him this time, but instead immediately reformed as a four eyed abomination. With one hand raised into the air, he began bombarding DArkseid with black lightning.

Naja staggered to her feet. Darkseid had cracked her ribs, but she was already beginning to heal. "Alex? Damn. Not sure which one of you needs the most help." She said. Darkseid clearly wasn't a friendly person, but it seemed like Alex was trying to, and would kill him if left unchecked. Darkseid had his arms up withstanding the blasts, but he wasn't going to be able to do it forever. She was about to pull Alex away when she heard a loud voice from above.

"Don't worry father! I'll slay this creature!" The voice was from none other than Kalibak who jumped from the ledge above them and impaled Alex with his Beta club. Alex thrashed around in agony and knocked Kalibak off, stopping his attack on Darkseid and focusing on Kalibak. "I do not fear you creature."

"You will." Alex said and one of his massive tendril impaled Kalibak, turning his eyes back before Kalibak violently exploded.

"Alex! Knock it off! We need him alive! I think. Darkseid. Don't know who that other guy was that caught a bad case of explosions. But calm down. I'm fine and Karnilla invited a friend." She said and the darkness receded from Alex's body as he returned to normal. "Not gonna lie though, that was pretty cool. Alright Darkseid. We've proved our point... I think."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri May 29, 2015 1:32 pm

CeeCee & DeeDee

CeeCee's taunting and the fact that she was dealing out more blows than receiving them was enraging Killer Croc, he was more dangerous now than any point in the fight up to this moment. Wile most would naturally try to avoid making their opponent more dangerous CeeCee wanted just this to happen. The more dangerous the foe, the more entertaining the fight, besides she had been holding back herself. As killer Croc charged at her CeeCee went from an offensive stance to a defensive one, she wanted to see just how much this now enraged enemy could dish out. Killer Croc slammed in to her at full speed and force almost knocking CeeCee on the ground, but she held her defensive stance, and as Killer Croc was preparing his second attack all CeeCee could do was smile.

Killer Croc tried to grab CeeCee's arm but a quick dodge made that impossible, she might be testing the waters here but she wasn't going to allow herself to be grabbed in any way. A quick left hook from Croc came in right after which got deflected by CeeCee taking a single step back wile pushing the incoming fist with her right hand, guiding it away rather than taking on the full force. Planning to start attacking now CeeCee found herself reverting her ideas as Killer Croc wasn't fooling around any more and with his superhuman speed and strength was forcing CeeCee to maintain her defensive position as Croc used the deflected fist to make a full circle at lightning speed and try and give a powerful kick with his right leg. CeeCee blocked with her left arm, enforced by her right hand. Part of her wished she hadn't though as the moment Croc's leg made contact with her arm she almost felt her arm snap.

Even if for only a moment an expression of pain was on CeeCee's face which led to Killer Croc letting out a small laugh. CeeCee quickly grabbed Croc's leg and held it firmly, quickly removing Croc's laughter "Laugh wile you can Killer, now it's my turn to show you what I can really do." Before Killer Croc had a chance to respond CeeCee threw Killer Croc over her head and slammed him in to the ground, breaking the floor once again. Still holding the leg she bent her right leg and stretched the right bringing her closer to the ground as she once again pulled the dazed Killer Croc from the ground. As she lifted killer Croc she jumped up herself and spun around in the air at lightning speed and spun a second time once she landed ending with her slamming Killer Croc in to a pillar. The pillar shattered completely causing the entire room to shake for a moment wile the ceiling cracked and dropped a few inches where the pillar held it up leaving Killer Croc under some rubble.

The level of the attack she had done had left herself dazed for a moment as she needed the assistance of the rockets in her suit to pull it of, so she backed of with a few quick and elegant backflips to regain herself. She felt safe doing this as that attack was sure to have left Killer Croc dazed and wounded at the least. To her surprise however the fight just straight up continued as Killer Croc threw a big piece of the now demolished pillar at CeeCee. Being caught by surprise CeeCee quickly ducked under the rock narrowly dodging it but having left her unprepared for the next attack. Before she realized it Killer Croc had closed the gap between her and wile CeeCee was looking out for any punches, grabs or kicks, she did not expect Killer Croc to bite her. The suit did a great job defending her from the bite which would normally bite her arm clean off, but the suit was still penetrated so in turn so was her right arms skin and flesh.

Letting out a scream CeeCee quickly reacted before things got worse. She activate the rockets on her suits left arm and gave out a bone shattering punch to the center Killer Crocs chest causing him to get flung backwards a few meters. However he did not remove his gripping bite completely causing his teeth to tear through CeeCee's right arm, it would fully heal in time but it was to severely wounded now to be usable. "Didn't you know? A cornered beast bites the hardest. And a predator that tasted blood will not rest until it gets more." Croc taunted CeeCee this time as her right arm hung limp besides her, blood dripping on the ground. CeeCee wasn't exactly happy about this, but this was the first time Killer Croc taunted her in this fight. And she could see why, it was the same reason Killer Croc chose to bite instead of swinging his arm. His right arm was limp as well, and the rest of his body was covered in bruises.

Part of herself was in ecstasy, pumped with adrenaline at how this fight was turning out, but a bigger part of her was furious at herself for allowing her to even get bitten. She underestimated him once and got flung in to the wall for it, and then she ended up underestimating him a second time and it nearly cost her her arm. She was better than this, she trained for over a decade and beaten anyone in her path, she had reached the limits a human could reach and then pushed herself further. She was better than this. CeeCee restored her composure and took the only stance she could, standing fully upright, with her right side to the back and her left side forwards. Both opponents were now staring at each other, the next attack would decide it all, both were to bruised, to hurt to last much longer and they both knew it.

They slowly began to walk in a circle keeping the same distance between each other, one shot, a single attack, sudden death, a single mistake would settle this match. They both knew this and they were both watching the other to flinch if even for a single second. As both waited for this moment of vurnerability, CeeCee began to talk "No more taunts, no more rage, we've reached the end of our dance and we're both at the point where our bodies are telling us to give in to gravity and just lie still for a wile." Killer Croc grinned "I haven't had a dance like this in a long time, a shame it reached it's end truly.", "All good things must come to an end, part of me wishes we would both surrender, call it a draw, save the finale for another day. But predators like us can't stop the hunt when our prey is bleeding in front of us.".

Killer Croc loosened his neck a bit "When I deliver the final blow I have half a mind to keep you alive, maybe take something as a trophy then wait for you to come and reclaim what I took. The other half would not settle for anything less than snapping your neck. It will be fun to see which half wins once you slip up." As much as CeeCee was enjoying this conversation and this dance, it had to end soon, her suit was patching up her arm but it can not undo the blood loss and the arm won't heal in time for it to matter here. If she waited any longer her vision would go blurry and her balance would go. Killer Croc might be as hurt as she is but his blood loss was significantly less, CeeCee knew she'd be the first to slip up at this rate and she was sure Killer Croc knew this as well.

She had to finish this and she had to finish it now, and her own downfall would bring her victory. Wile she and Croc were circling each other she had observed the environment as much as she had observed Killer Croc, she was nearing some lose stones, it would be easy to stumble over those, this would be essential to her plan. Just a few more steps and CeeCee reached the lose stones, when her right foot stepped on them she lost her balance and began to fall. Killer Croc reacted instantly, charging at CeeCee at the best speed he could still muster "You're done for" He shouted out right before what would be his final attack. However CeeCee had activated her rocket boosters in her right leg the moment she began to fall, knowing Killer Croc wouldn't have a choice to attack, whether he knew this was a trick or not, it was the only chance he'd get and he knew it.

Right before Killer Croc's attack would connect CeeCee's right leg circled at the fastest speed she and her suit could muster and kicked Killer Croc in the jaw hard enough that several of his teeth got knocked lose and flew around the room. The biggest one that got kicked lose flew towards the spectators, specifically to the one person who managed to stand alone wile the rest were all forced to stand shoulder to shoulder. CeeCee limped to Killer Croc, down on the ground and besides breathing heavy no longer moving. "That was some finale." CeeCee said between breaths "It was, I knew your fall was a trick, but that didn't mean it wasn't my best shot, in that second that felt like an eternity." Killer Croc spew out one of his lose teeth before continuing "In that second, we both saw everything, my hand right at your neck, your right leg, flying towards my jaw. Closest finish I've ever had."

CeeCee smiled "That it was, you know, I have a license to kill. I can legally finish you right now, but you don't deserve to have your neck cut wile unable to stop me. If that kick broke your neck and killed you then that was that and I'd have no regrets." CeeCee let out a couple of breaths "If you die from your wounds, then so be it as well. "But I won't butcher you like an animal, if I'm the one to introduce you to the reaper it will be the result of our fight, not any other ways. You'd go out a warrior." CeeCee went on her knees next to Killer Croc and raised her left arm above his face "That said, I'm not going to risk you suddenly jumping up and surprising me a third time, it's time for you to go to sleep." Killer Croc left out a small joyous "heh" before CeeCee's rocket's activated on her left arm once more, and knocked Killer Croc unconscious.

CeeCee stood up and started walking away to a place she could sit down for a moment, hoping to be able to catch her breath for a bit wile her suit healed her wounds. As she sat down a smile came on her face and she said one more thing, to herself this time, "I can't believe I forgot to shout out Rocket Punch, I love saying that."

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri May 29, 2015 1:41 pm

The four armed doctor had a hole in his chest now. But it was healing over. Damn a healing factor his could be hard. Bringer waited for his head to heal then fired another shot into the back of the doctors head. The doctor turned around. He clearly had no memory of his past life. Bringer the fired another shot into his chest. He Then jumped into the air dropping the shotgun and pulling out a pistol firing three shots into the head of the beast. He then threw a knife into the base of the beasts spine fire two shots into the back of knees. The beast would turn around pulling the knife out of its back and throwing it back at him. Bringer would draw his second shotgun and fire into the beasts chest. He would run up to the open hole in beats chest and pull out the creatures heart. Holding it he crushed it in his hand. The beast fell over dead. Bringer pulled the knife out of the chest before hearing "neat healing trick fool" behind him he saw a injured man in a wheel chair. Switching on his thought to speech device Bringer replied "yes this creature gave it to me. I suppose the paramedics are following you."
"Yes I'm just hear to take care of business" Nightwing pulled out a pistol and shot Bringer in the head. The pain that took over when regenerating a brain took over and the last thing he heard was "I will make sure that happens every time we meet"
I KILLED MUFASA

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri May 29, 2015 2:21 pm

"Oooh, that's gotta smart. Poor bugger never had a chance." Jaspers jested as he watched Kalibak violently explode. Darkseid looked down at Naja and then at Jaspers and Karnilla. Jaspers gave him a casual wave and Darkseid narrowed his eyes and sneered. He was reminded of another being with whom he did not have a pleasant experience with.

Darkside turned his gaze back at Naja. "You have. However, what purpose does he serve?" He asked, gesturing at Jaspers.

"You know, I wonder that myself. Not all the time, of course. That's much too existential for me."

"It's simple." Karnilla replied. "We need to create an ark of sorts -- not any ordinary one, either. We need an ark that would put any fabled ark to shame. And you're one of the best people to help make it happen." Karnialla pointed at Jaspers.

"An ark? Sounds interesting, but for what is this ark for?"

"The multiverse is ending. Hence why we need a special ark that can survive such an event. Your 238 counterpart built the Fury, a being powerful enough to adapt to virtually anything and was even powerful enough to wipe out all heros in that reality. I'd say something like this is up your alley."

"Hmm." Jaspers held out his hand in front of his face and stared at the tip of his middle finger. A ball suddenly appeared appeared above his middle finger.

Karnilla's eyes widened. "Is that...?"

"Yep. It's the multiverse." In the sphere were countless bright spiral-like objects, however they were rapidly disappearing. "Now now, that's no good. Even I find this troubling." Jaspers said with a grin.

"Somehow I find it hard to take you seriously when you say something like that with a smile." Karnilla said.

"Well, regardless, it's in my best interest to assist you all. I don't feel like dying again. It was quite an irritating experience, if I do say so." Jaspers turned to Darkseid. "Partners?" He reached out his arm and his hand disappeared from his arm and appeared in front of Darkseid.

Darkseid hesitated for a second and then reluctantly shook the hand. "For now."
Last edited by Mavorpen on Fri May 29, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri May 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:---

"That makes it sound like I chose this." Garnet replied as she ran after the shadows, which always hovered at the very edge of her vision. "No, I don't 'fight spirits', I kill the damn shadows when they come to pester me, before they get the chance to do something worse." She said bitterly, the memories of the incidents of the previous days still quite present in her mind, though they were swiftly pushed to the back. She had something to focus on right now, and everything else could wait until later. Besides, though the event had caused her much grief, she no longer felt as distraught while thinking about it. The anguish and the anger were faded by now, but there was still that desire for vengeance, and for the shadows to leave her alone.

Turning a corner, she noticed the shadow jumping down a manhole. Stopping on her tracks, Garnet glanced down at the darkness, and sighed, turning to the Outworlder.

"You know all those stories where the protagonist follows someone into a very obvious trap?" She said to the alien creature. "Because I think I finally understand them now." She stated, summoning Agony and drawing Misery before running over and jumping down the manhole.

However, rather than land in the dirty sewers with a loud splash, she felt reality begin to warp around her, and suddenly, instead of anywhere near the city, she stood in an enormous room, larger than a city block and with a domed ceiling. The only sources of light were the sempiternal embers caught within dancing crystals along the dome, but even without them, she could tell with ease that this was not a place on Earth. Indeed, as she looked further up, she could see a window at the very top of the dome, allowing her to look through it and gaze at the sky of that alien landscape. It was completely black, with very few stars visible at all, and a small, languishing crimson moon whose scarred surface made it seem as if it was weeping at some cruel destiny. She couldn't help feeling unnerved by this. Was it crying because of her?

Whatever the hell the moon was crying for, though, she quickly stopped paying attention to it when something a lot more menacing appeared right in front of her. Taller than a house, skin as if made of stone, and bloodthirsty red eyes, the creature was something that looked like it was taken straight out of hell, or some post-apocalyptic videogame in any case, and her eyes went wide as they gazed at it.

"Oh my sweet sweet shit." She muttered to herself as she brought up Misery and started firing at it, soul-destroying teeth failing to penetrate the creature's dark hide. With a roar, it took to the skies, and began flying around Garnet in circles, descending more and more each time.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 29, 2015 2:40 pm

"We've established that we're all dead." Alex said. "Unless we do something about it. Now. Since clearly you're the smarter and most powerful person here." He looked to Jaspers. Alex knew who Jaspers was and thought he was dead, but clearly that wasn't true anymore. "What do you suggest we use to make this ark? I have a feeling any known metal just isn't going to cut it. We've got plenty of labor." He says pointing at the denizens of Apokolips. "We need materials."

"Don't look at me. I'm still figuring out this whole superhero thing." Naja spoke up. "I don't know any metal or anything durable enough."

"I do." Called a voice whom Alex recognized. Entropy. Though he was not looking well. Sick was one way to put it. "Hey J.J. How's it hangin?" There are no mortal elements durable enough. So you gotta go beyond mortal. Lemme explain. There's these douchebags called the Beyonders. And they're the ones screwing everything up. Probably what's making me sick. Gonna say it now. You can't stop or fight them. I tried but my power is acting how I look. They're murdering all my cosmic friends." He said poofing up a handkerchief and then blowing his nose. "Which is very rude. But since I like you guys. Mostly. How do you all feel about cadavers? Hope you're not squeamish, cause you're gonna need em. Celestial corpses, hell, I think the LT ain't doin' so hot either. I'll probably be dead too here soon... So consider me donating my body to science when I pass."

"How thoughtful." Alex said. "Is there anything that you can do?"

"I can give you some locations. Collecting and making the thing is up to you all. Big D, phrasing, can help you get there. He's got the tech. Try not to die. Cause everything else is gonna."

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri May 29, 2015 3:16 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"We've established that we're all dead." Alex said. "Unless we do something about it. Now. Since clearly you're the smarter and most powerful person here." He looked to Jaspers. Alex knew who Jaspers was and thought he was dead, but clearly that wasn't true anymore. "What do you suggest we use to make this ark? I have a feeling any known metal just isn't going to cut it. We've got plenty of labor." He says pointing at the denizens of Apokolips. "We need materials."

"Don't look at me. I'm still figuring out this whole superhero thing." Naja spoke up. "I don't know any metal or anything durable enough."

"I do." Called a voice whom Alex recognized. Entropy. Though he was not looking well. Sick was one way to put it. "Hey J.J. How's it hangin?" There are no mortal elements durable enough. So you gotta go beyond mortal. Lemme explain. There's these douchebags called the Beyonders. And they're the ones screwing everything up. Probably what's making me sick. Gonna say it now. You can't stop or fight them. I tried but my power is acting how I look. They're murdering all my cosmic friends." He said poofing up a handkerchief and then blowing his nose. "Which is very rude. But since I like you guys. Mostly. How do you all feel about cadavers? Hope you're not squeamish, cause you're gonna need em. Celestial corpses, hell, I think the LT ain't doin' so hot either. I'll probably be dead too here soon... So consider me donating my body to science when I pass."

"I can give you some locations. Collecting and making the thing is up to you all. Big D, phrasing, can help you get there. He's got the tech. Try not to die. Cause everything else is gonna."

"My God man, you look bloody aw-!" Jaspers stated upon Entropy's entrance. "I mean, you look like the pinnacle of health." Jaspers then leaned closer to Karnilla and whispered, "He looks buggered up as all hell."

Karnilla looked at him with a confused expression. "What in the world are you even saying? You know what, forget it. Under normal circumstances, I'd ask you to simply create materials through which we can make the ark, but frankly, after what happened with the Fury, that's not an option."

"Hey, that's not fair! The Fury wasn't that ba- No, you're right, that was honestly not a very good idea in retrospect."

"Anyway, Entropy has the right idea. The question is, what should we go after first." Karnilla stated, her book appearing in front of her.

"If I may make a suggestion, I suggest going after the corpse of Mobius. I never liked him much anyway." Darkseid stated.

"Who?" Karnilla asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The Anti-Monitor, love." Jaspers explained.

"Is he dead?" Karnilla asked.

"I have no idea. I hope so." Darkseid responded with a scowl.

"...Wow, you really don't like him. But, we're getting off topic." Karnilla turned to Entropy. "Who's currently dead right now? We can get started right away."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri May 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Asumar continued walking to his quarters, having removed the Technopath Gauntlet that was in his possession and placed it within a Black Vibranium Box as he approached his quarters, his anger over Kilian calling him a Half-Breed continuing to silently boil. Asumar knew that he was indeed a half-breed of both a Human and a Celestial, Asumar disliked being called a Half-Breed by others, he just couldn't stand by and have his species being insulted by someone like Kilian "To be called a Half Breed by the likes of Roth?, that is something that is just something that can't stand, but I won't let this anger go to my head, I let that happen far too often." Asumar said inwardly as he entered his chambers, removing his War Armor and putting on his more Traditional Outfit which also gave the assumption that his pride for the Older Days was still present within him as he removed his Gunbai from his outfit as well as his sword, knowing that they would be useless fighting against Kilian.

Upon exiting the Grand Warlord's Temple, Asumar began to levitate, slowly rising up into the air and then into space "I know about the warning Alastir gave me to stay as far from Kilian as possible, but I just can't let this go at all..." Asumar then surged forward with the Speed Force, already having left the sight of Sigma Galli Prime as he flew towards Earth at extreme speeds, knowing that it would be one of the places where Kilian hung out "It is time to finish up what should have been done years earlier, Kilian!"

The Republic of Atria wrote:"We've established that we're all dead." Alex said. "Unless we do something about it. Now. Since clearly you're the smarter and most powerful person here." He looked to Jaspers. Alex knew who Jaspers was and thought he was dead, but clearly that wasn't true anymore. "What do you suggest we use to make this ark? I have a feeling any known metal just isn't going to cut it. We've got plenty of labor." He says pointing at the denizens of Apokolips. "We need materials."

Alastir watched the conversation between Entropy, Alexander, and even Naja, usually, Alastir wouldn't pay this much attention to the conversations of a Cosmic Being such as Entropy, but considering that an Incursion Event was occurring at this very moment and that Alex was asking how to create an Arc, Alastir was very much interested by the conversation between the trio. Alastir then stood up and walked towards the now open portal in front of him "Damn, Entropy doesn't look too good, though this may reflect the events occurring, with the Multiverse dying and such..." Alastir said to himself, entering his portal which took him directly to the planet of Apokolips where he began to emerge out of a portal and right in front of Alex and Entropy "An Ark you say? well now I'm very interested to hear about this." Alastir then turned to Entropy, a neutral expression on his face "You look horrible Entropy, to be honest, I've never seen Cosmic Entities looking so sick."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 29, 2015 3:43 pm

"You don't like the Anti-Monitor?" Alex asked. "Huh. Figured you guys would be best buds."

"Let's be honest Darkseid. It's not like anyone likes you very much either." Naja said.

"Anyways. I would start with the Celestials. Most of them are dead and will be shortly. You've got your raw materials right there. Wonder if Thought Robot has kicked the bucket yet... I think he has. Got your systems and such there. LT'll probably be Deadsville soon the way things are heading. Got your shielding." He said counting on his fingers. "Then you just gotta build it and ride the waves. Then... Ppppfffft. Beats me. Anything could happen at that point. You could float in the void endlessly forever. You could get reborn as primordial beings like Galactus... I'll probably... Something. Ain't got much time left. By the way, you're probably also gonna watch out for the Incursions. Otherwise all our plans fall to poop. So make sure you glass that other planet ASAP. Cause they're gonna do the same thing to you." He said and then faced Alastir. "Yeah... These things happen."

"Okay. So we'll get some cadavers of cosmic entities make a life raft out of them. And pray? That's not much of a plan." Alex said. It was the only plan, but he was being honest with himself. "And we have to make sure the universe doesn't blow up before then. Multitasking. Not a fan of that."

"We can work with that. I mean we don't have anything else to work with."

"Also. Watch out for the Beyonders. They're dicks."

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri May 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Turmenista wrote:---

Suddenly, the crimson lady from the moon leaped out of a serpent hole on the ground behind Tina and Myosai, landing rather gracefully, her crown still on her head and not a single blonde hair out of place, her red cape and coat alike fluttering magnificently behind herself as her feet touched the ground. "Greetings once again, creatures." She said in a casual manner to the two girls, or at least, as casually as a goddess such as herself could manage. "I sensed you were in trouble. I suppose the flying stone creature could be considered a proof of such." She stated afterwards. Then, she looked glanced forward, looking Cellnemba up and down before stepping forward, coming to stand in front of Tina and Myosai rather than behind them. She probed around his mind with her powerful psionic abilities and saw that he intended to destroy them, along with this red planet and the whole solar system it belonged to. Now, the crimson lady was far above mortals like the ones that inhabited these worlds, that was for certain, but even then, she was no fan of genocide and senseless destruction, knowing very well that life was a priceless thing.

Thus, she decided to help the stone creatures and the pink girl stand against this foe.

"If you would not mind... Cellnemba." She said, grimacing slightly at having to pronounce such an ugly name. "I would like to be the first to try." She added afterwards, clearly referencing his earlier statement despite not having been there when he had said it.

Then, without moving a finger, she used her elemental abilities to call forth the power of thunder, bringing a lightning bolt with the power of an entire thunderstorm down upon Cellnemba's head. She did not know whether or not this would prove very useful, but as things were now, she was only using part of her power in order to test this new creature's abilities. She was not going to exert herself any more than necessary, after all, since such a thing would be unbecoming of someone of her stature, but even then, she suspected that he was much stronger than he appeared.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri May 29, 2015 3:59 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night

As Jester continued her mad ramblings, Elena used the short respite to start thinking of how to take her down. It wasn't a question of power, she still had sufficient Stormlight, but the Jester was quite resourceful. And just as she thought that, the Jester's clown-dressed monkey fell from above, directly onto her face, and immediately started screeching and clawing at her. Grappling with it, she managed to fling it away, getting several scratches and bruises for her trouble. They would have to be disinfected, the cuts, for one could never be too careful when it came to what she considered to be the female Joker.

They were more alike than the Jester realized, and everyday, she grew closer. The insistence on jokes, speaking and promoting the forces of chaos, these were all things the Joker did. Though for now, it appeared that the Jester would turn out a little more original, though Elena hoped to prevent the Jester from becoming a recurring villain.

And just after she had flung the monkey off, the Jester reappeared, pointing an air horn. She was confused at first, and then her mind realized that it was some kind of weapon, and she started to move, her hand moving to fire a burst of Stormlight. But she was not fast enough, and the flames raced towards her. Processing the danger, she began to move back, but the front of her suit caught fire, just as she started to backflip. While landing, she wrapped her cloak around herself, smothering the flame, wincing and crying out at the pain of it. That would hurt for awhile. Landing, she threw up a shield, taking the brief respite to examine herself. The bat emblem on her chest had burned, and that probably hurt the most. The rest of her suit was mostly burned, and it had failed to protect her completely, and she felt several painful burns on her stomach.

Seeing the flames die down for now, she lowered her shield, and happened to glance backwards, and her mouth fell open, looking at what had been her cape. It was now a burned, tattered piece of cloth. While it was fire resistant, it wasn't fireproof, and she supposed that when she had smothered the flames on her suit, the tightness and closeness made the heat too unbearable. She fell silent, and then unclasped it, holding it in her hand, breathing in, absorbing whatever light it had left, recharging herself partially, enough to make her eyes and body slightly glow. She turned her attention to the Jester, glaring fiercely. "You....burned my cape!" she growled. "Now that was the line, and you've just crossed it." Running forward, she jumped sideways onto the railing and then jumped off it like a springboard, throwing a heavy, Stormlight-enhanced punch at the Jester.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing

Craig looked on with no small degree of amazement, as someone beat him to the job, first running on a path of what seemed to be lightning, then freeing the Fantastic Four with a greatsword. Following closely, he heard the rescuer's comment, and responded with a smile of his own, calling out "I may be able to help you with that." Creating a few hundred of his silvery nanites, he used them to make a bridge for the rescued and rescuer, creating it as they walked, eventually leading them to the ground.

Landing, he walked over to them, dismissing the nanites. "Good to see you Fantastic Four. And you as well," Craig said to their rescuer. "Nice to meet you, I am Craig Thomsen," he said, holding out his hand and shaking hers. After those introductions, Craig and Reed got to talking about the black hole looming above them, the two geniuses descending into technical and scientific language most would not be able to understand. "A Black hole..." Craig said, looking up at it with a hint of admiration. "But now, how to close it? Nuclear weapons won't work, that'll only make it bigger, creating an antimatter black hole would blow up the Earth and possibly more, plus, creating antimatter in our world full of matter would be time-consuming, and we've got to stop it before it destroys all of London, and the world with it."
Reed cut in here, "Indeed, any type of calculations or creations with our limited knowledge of quantam mechanics and black holes, despite our considerable brainpower, it would be too long, and we can't wait millions of years for it to evaporate. Therefore, I say, let's call in the Flash."

Craig, doing the calculations in his head, mused on that, "Yes...If the Flash ran around the black hole at great enough speed, it should reverse the effects, and turn its radiation upon itself, and would destroy it."

Mr. Fantastic, nodding, extended one of his arms and tossed his Fantasti-Flare into the sky, attracting the attention of a few heroes, who relayed the message back to the Flash, who speedily arrived in, well, a flash. Explaining the situation, Craig created a track of nanites for him to run on, and, sure enough, it worked, the black hole blinking out of existence, London saved. Now it was time for rebuilding, and for the true matter at hand.

Turning to Mr. Fantastic once again, he spoke. "Dr. Richards, that Earth above us is going to crash into ours in a few hours. Soon enough, the military goons and generals will begin preparing their nuclear missiles, and pressuring both those of us with power, and those of us with high intellect, to join in, to aid them, for the sake of humanity. We must find another way. That Earth has living beings on it, our initial satellites and probes show that life is viable on that Earth. There could be 7 billion humans on that Earth too, and if so, Dr.Richards, we will have committed genocide on ourselves, the Human Race. And there must be warmongers there too, urging for the military to press that terrible, big, red button. I need your help, I cannot do this alone, and I cannot join the chorus of voices urging for the button to be pressed, when they have committed no acts against us as of yet, no matter how loud that chorus is."

And just then, as Reed began to speak again, they looked up, seeing that other world, burning, as if it were a fiery hell. Rushing to his laptop, Craig pulled up his satellites' feeds, and the stranger, the Fantastic Four, and the young genius looked on in shock and horror, as an entire world burned. And the tears began to fall. "Several billion living beings have been murdered by fire. Billions! Those ashes will be falling to our Earth, the ashes of the dead. What kind of man, what kind of monster would do this?" Craig said, looking up tearfully at the sky. War makes monsters of men," he stated, shaking his head and then sitting on the ground, staring at nothing. He had failed, and billions were dead, because somebody, some scared, powerful individual, had pressed that terrible, big, red button, to end it all. "Well, it appears my plan was in vain, for I have failed, we all have. I can provide transport," he said quietly, pointing to his little ship, "should any of you need it."
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri May 29, 2015 4:17 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"You don't like the Anti-Monitor?" Alex asked. "Huh. Figured you guys would be best buds."

"Let's be honest Darkseid. It's not like anyone likes you very much either." Naja said.

"Anyways. I would start with the Celestials. Most of them are dead and will be shortly. You've got your raw materials right there. Wonder if Thought Robot has kicked the bucket yet... I think he has. Got your systems and such there. LT'll probably be Deadsville soon the way things are heading. Got your shielding." He said counting on his fingers. "Then you just gotta build it and ride the waves. Then... Ppppfffft. Beats me. Anything could happen at that point. You could float in the void endlessly forever. You could get reborn as primordial beings like Galactus... I'll probably... Something. Ain't got much time left. By the way, you're probably also gonna watch out for the Incursions. Otherwise all our plans fall to poop. So make sure you glass that other planet ASAP. Cause they're gonna do the same thing to you." He said and then faced Alastir. "Yeah... These things happen."

"Okay. So we'll get some cadavers of cosmic entities make a life raft out of them. And pray? That's not much of a plan." Alex said. It was the only plan, but he was being honest with himself. "And we have to make sure the universe doesn't blow up before then. Multitasking. Not a fan of that."

"Of course I do not like Mobius. Despite what you mortals may believe, our ideals are inherently opposing to one another. He wants to destroy, I seek to conquer and subjugate. How can I become the God that I am destined to be if there is no empire to rule over?" Darkseid stated. He largely ignored Naja's comment, though his eyes glowed red for a fraction of a second as though he considered blasting her but then decided against it.

"And that is why you can't keep a woman and why your own daughter wants to kill you." Karnilla said. A few seconds of silence passed until Jaspers spoke up.

"Well, that was downright cringeworthy. It would appear that we have multiple courses of action. We could split up and go after Thought Robot and the Celestials at the same time, or stick together and tackle one after another."

"I think it's better if we stick together. If we run into trouble, it's better that we not end up regretting not doing so than simply taking more time. But that's just my opinion. It isn't like I'm the leader or anything."

"Alright, Celestials it is, then!" Jaspers exclaimed. "Did I just sound ecstatic about going to gather the corpses of other cosmic beings? Ah well, water under the bridge."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri May 29, 2015 4:24 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"You don't like the Anti-Monitor?" Alex asked. "Huh. Figured you guys would be best buds."

"Oh trust me, I know people get sick, but it is very rare to see that Cosmic Beings are also affected by sickness, I feel bad for you." Alastir said with a light chuckle "So speaking of Ark's, Is there a chance that I could hitch a ride on the Ark along with Kazuko, Arctico, Asumar, and Shimura, they're most likely unaware of what is happening, but as a matter of fact..." With a snap of his fingers, Shimura, Kazuko, and Arctico appeared behind him, the three of them at first dumbfounded with how they got there. Alastir then turned towards "For the short story of it all you three, there are two universes are in jeopardy of destruction, our Universe and another Universe's Earths are about to collide, so I'm pretty sure that you three will need to know about this conversation." Alastir stated as he then turned back to Entropy and Alex.

Kazuko then spoke up, having been surprised by the fact that something major had been happening and that he wasn't initially aware of what had been happening on Earth, which did somewhat shock him, but he decided to dismiss this fact "Alright, firstly, give me the details of what is happening, how long do we have until our realities go kaput, what resistance we would find on this other Earth, as well as how long it would take to evacuate, how many people can fit on these Arks, I also need to know If I can do anything to help quicken the process of this Ark Construction, I'm sure that in a way my Masaki Guardians could pitch in with the construction effort."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Fri May 29, 2015 4:29 pm

With the power of the Cosmic Cube, he had watched both Alex and Asumar. He knew that there was more riddle to this rhyme. He had not even considered the knowledge he had of the end thanks to the gauntlet. But now, he had witnessed what Alex had witnessed and he knew the end was more definite than he believed at first.
He also fire as the things that had happened to the gauntlet when it was used, and considered it disappointing that the gauntlet was destroyed. However, it would no longer fall into the hands of a villain. He would just make sure he didn't try to use his for now. It was unclear as to its power in regards to the events occuring.
Despite this imminent threat, Ulan was still not worried. Death was not something he feared, it was a natural process.
He would keep his eyes on Alex and Asumar. They were important beings and if one killed the other or tried to the outcome could be dire.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri May 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Doombringer was in his apartment watching for any news about any crimes. Seriously he was BORED. All it had was bounty warnings for him after he broke into Arkham. Wait... Bounty... BAM. There was a hole in his roof and Deadpool was on the floor. Bringer looked over him with a bit of caution until Deadpool shot a hole in his chest with a shotgun. "Yes that's 20 million dollars from Gotham pd for me".

Bringer responded "it's not going to be that easy" in the robot voice of his new machine. As he said this the hole in his chest healed over.
"Ok well then... Healing factor as good as mine?"
"Yep"
"Well what do we do?"
"3 rules, no weapons except for fists. No ball shots. And don't touch the face. The win conditions, whoever gets picked off by helicopter sniper first wins. The wager, whoever loses has to spend. A week nailed to the others wall. Oh yeah and no destroying skyscrapers."
"Sound good to me"
Both re generators took a stance and you could pratically hear a little voice say "FIGHT"...
I KILLED MUFASA

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 29, 2015 5:06 pm

"Seriously? Wow. Hey, Alex. I think we found the one person in the multiverse more socially inept than you." Naja snickered.

"Okay, that was just plain rude." He muttered. "But yeah. We should work as a team. Safety in numbers. We nab as many of the Celestial husks as we can and get lost before the Beyonders decide to use us for target practice."

"Bingo." Entropy says. "Let's hop to it." He says opening a portal to the battlefield. Which looked closer to a massacre. The husks of the once almighty Celestials now drifted in space void of life. "All aboard! Please keep your arms and legs inside the portal at all times. I am not responsible for random molecular rearrangement." He said cheerfully.

"I really don't like the way you said that." Alex said steeping through with Naja right behind him. It looked like a scrap yard. Celestials missing top halves, bottom halves, right and left halves. "Oh my god..." Even the remains where gigantic compared to him. And he was typically regarded as tall where he was from. He actually felt small. One abrupt shaking of his head later. "Stay on task. Entropy make it a big ass portal."

"No problemo. Better hurry though. I think I'm gonna throw up... What's it like to regurgitate?" He asked.

"Unpleasant." Naja said as she spotted a large chunk of Celestial and grabbed onto it. "Here's one piece."

"One down... A bunch more to go..." He said and looked around at the battlefield when he spotted something in the distance. "What is... ABORT ABORT!" Entropy said. "Big B alert! And by that I mean Beyonder!" He pointed to one of theBeyonders.

"Goddammit..." Alex hissed. "Keep gathering parts! I'll hold him off!" Was engaging an all powerful being smart? No. Was Alex going to do it? Yes. Kilian said there was a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Alex couldn't tell what he was at this point. All he did know was that this was going to hurt. Alex threw a punch, not any of the love taps he gave Naja, no holding back, it would have cracked open a planet. The Beyonder didn't so much as budge or even hesitate when it pulled Alex's left arm off like one would the wings to a fly. Alex recoiled back as energy seeped out of his wound this time just blasting the Beyonder with energy from his eyes. For all the damage it did, he may as well have been spitting at it. The Beyonder fired a simple blast that vaporized Alex's lower half and then just as it was about to finish him off.

"KILIAN EX MACHINA!" Was the next words Alex heard as a Cyan blur smashed into the Beyonder at 32 billion times the speed of Light. Thus was sufficient to stagger the Beyonder but little else. "Yeah... Not gonna lie... Saw that going differently in my head..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Seriously? Wow. Hey, Alex. I think we found the one person in the multiverse more socially inept than you." Naja snickered.

"Okay, that was just plain rude." He muttered. "But yeah. We should work as a team. Safety in numbers. We nab as many of the Celestial husks as we can and get lost before the Beyonders decide to use us for target practice."

"Bingo." Entropy says. "Let's hop to it." He says opening a portal to the battlefield. Which looked closer to a massacre. The husks of the once almighty Celestials now drifted in space void of life. "All aboard! Please keep your arms and legs inside the portal at all times. I am not responsible for random molecular rearrangement." He said cheerfully.

"I really don't like the way you said that." Alex said steeping through with Naja right behind him. It looked like a scrap yard. Celestials missing top halves, bottom halves, right and left halves. "Oh my god..." Even the remains where gigantic compared to him. And he was typically regarded as tall where he was from. He actually felt small. One abrupt shaking of his head later. "Stay on task. Entropy make it a big ass portal."

"No problemo. Better hurry though. I think I'm gonna throw up... What's it like to regurgitate?" He asked.

"Unpleasant." Naja said as she spotted a large chunk of Celestial and grabbed onto it. "Here's one piece."

"One down... A bunch more to go..." He said and looked around at the battlefield when he spotted something in the distance. "What is... ABORT ABORT!" Entropy said. "Big B alert! And by that I mean Beyonder!" He pointed to one of theBeyonders.

"Goddammit..." Alex hissed. "Keep gathering parts! I'll hold him off!" Was engaging an all powerful being smart? No. Was Alex going to do it? Yes. Kilian said there was a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Alex couldn't tell what he was at this point. All he did know was that this was going to hurt. Alex threw a punch, not any of the love taps he gave Naja, no holding back, it would have cracked open a planet. The Beyonder didn't so much as budge or even hesitate when it pulled Alex's left arm off like one would the wings to a fly. Alex recoiled back as energy seeped out of his wound this time just blasting the Beyonder with energy from his eyes. For all the damage it did, he may as well have been spitting at it. The Beyonder fired a simple blast that vaporized Alex's lower half and then just as it was about to finish him off.

"KILIAN EX MACHINA!" Was the next words Alex heard as a Cyan blur smashed into the Beyonder at 32 billion times the speed of Light. Thus was sufficient to stagger the Beyonder but little else. "Yeah... Not gonna lie... Saw that going differently in my head..."

Alastir stared at the Beyonder, having sensed his almost endless power, something which he knew had to be dealt with as quickly as possible. Alastir walked forward slowly, his dark aura beginning to revolve around his form "If that much speed only caused the Beyonder to stagger, then I should help Alex!" Alastir stated as he placed his palm onto the ground, allowing his dark energy to rapidly spread underneath the planet's surface and cover the general viscinity of the area "Infinite Darkness Tsunami!" Alastir exclaimed inwardly. In response, the ground of the battlefield started to quiver and shake as if it was experiencing a 9.5 Earthquake, Black Tendrils then began to rise up out of the ground, hundereds if not thousands of them rose out of the ground rapidly, the numbers of these tendrils multiplying rapidly as they approached the Beyonder from all around.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri May 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Isn't by definition the fact that I'm alive an indicator that you do indeed care about my well being." The Sorceress pointed out, and would have crossed her arms if they were not bound by chains. She still had to wait a little bit before she could teleport, raising an entire army of undead does tend to take a lot out of you. She noticed her blade was still in her arms, wrapped in an awkward position but still there. "I'm currently wondering if you perhaps have some sexual motive in keeping me alive... these binding chains seem to support that evaluation..." She remarked with a smile. Just because she was bound didn't mean she couldn't make snide remarks.

"Also, the term is undead." She replied. "I'm offended. Do you not know anything of the Necrotic arts?"

"Sorry, I'm not a necrophile. Don't go getting your hopes up. I have maidservants more appealing than you, if you really want to know." He looked back at the confused expression of Felix, then rolled his eyes. "Oh stop it will you? I've had a long day."

As they rounded a corner, the left wall disappeared, opening into a vast cavern with buildings taller than skyscrapers resting amongst the magma. A paradoxic field of ice lay just around it, showing the almost mystical qualities of the area. As he looked at the area, a thin smile came across his face like it always did when he saw this place. Ishka'ali was a glorious place, filled with wonders beyond anything the rest of the cosmos could offer. A small wisp of cloud whisked in front of him, and he saw it as a storm spirit. A young one, barely s few hours old from the size. It looked at him for a moment, then shot a small static shock at his nose playfully. Vladkaht flinched slightly and laughed, and a soft wispy whine came from the spirit, then it darted back up toward the ceiling of the cavern, joined by a swarm of its brethren. He looked back at the people who had followed him, and he saw the groups of golems that had survived the attack walking quickly behind them, marching in unison.

Vladkaht pondered for a moment. "Now what to do with you..."

"Necrophile? How dare you! It's not like I'm a rotting corpse. I can have my body... function... if I so desire..." She replied. Grixia now frowning. She awkwardly sighed. She didn't have to explain her biological functions to this man of all people. It was humiliating to be so degraded. Then she dismisively rolled her eyes at the mention of the Maidservants. "Pfff. I'll believe that when I see it..."

She the paused for what seemed like an eternity. "I... Don't look dead do I? I mean. Like. I don't seem dead immediately.... You had to... um... look for a while. Guess... or use magic... right?" She would have blushed were she able to do so as she awkwardly fidgeted, feeling somewhat self conscious all of a sudden. Normally she would vainly believe that she was the fairest one of all, but she had just recently taken the jump from Necromancer human to undead. She was beginning to regret the decision if it made her look like some sort of zombie.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri May 29, 2015 5:48 pm

The Starlight wrote:---

Etla was about to say something more to the people she had just rescued, but before she could, she heard the voice of another person calling out to her. Turning around, she saw a man clad in a strange armor, with two metallic wings on his back, flying through the air and offering to help her in getting off the island, before releasing a cloud of silvery creatures that created a metallic path for her and the four people she saved to descend to the ground. Etla calmly strolled down the argent trail, wondering who this new person was and what he was doing here. She figured that he was probably trying to help those four people in blue uniforms, just like her, though she didn't know that his reasons for it were completely different.

Reaching the ground at last, she noticed the man in the winged suit landing not far from them, deconstructing the bridge and then walking over. He mentioned the name "Fantastic Four", leading her to believe that the four people she had rescued were known as that. She took a mental note of it, but nothing more, instead turning to the man, giving him a wide smile and shaking his hand enthusiastically, having by now learned that doing so was considered a greeting as far as humans were concerned. "I'm Etla, I'm new around here. Nice to meet you too, Craig Thomsen." She said eagerly.

Afterwards, though, she simply stood back and watched as the black hole incident was swiftly solved by someone who could run really fast. Then, the attention of both one of the Fantastic Four and of Craig were turned to that of a planet in the sky which was apparently a concerning matter for them. She watched them work and speak, though she didn't understand much of it, and soon enough, the sky seemed to glow fiery for a moment, the planet in the sky bursting into flames. To the Rainborn, rather than a heartbreaking tragedy, it was a pretty appealing show of lights, and she watched intently for what little it lasted, before turning back to the man who called himself Craig. He cried and cursed the men who turned into monsters, and she was confused at this. She did not, after all, understand the notion of mortality very well, as it was closely related to the notion of time, and both were things that the Rainborn never had to experience. Nonetheless, she could still feel empathy for the man.

"Hey." She said to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I don't know what all of that was, but I'm sure things are going to be fine. You're still here right? Isn't that all that matters?" She said with a smile, ignorant of the fact that her words were likely to cause an effect opposite of what she intended. Regardless, she carried on. "Also, I would like to take you up on that offer of transport. It doesn't look like there's much else for me to see here."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse