NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:22 am

Making their way back to the outskirts of East City, Nathan noticed an old couple just a block away, cornered by two more of the green men. Richard had prepared to leap forward, and Nathan and Nicholas immediately reached for their energy pistol but even before they could even reach into their vests, a young lady swooped down from above. "Not another meta." Nathan whined to his companions. The young lady proceeded to form bright spears as of from nothing but the air, and conquered the green men with no effort at all.

"Hey! Lady!" Nathan called, waving his arms in the air, trying to get her attention.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:43 am

East City Ruins - Hiroshi

One minute he'd been calmly sitting aboard the train that would deliver him to West City, and the next, well, there was no next, just a flash of blinding white and him catching a sizable boulder to the stomach. After digging himself out of a pile of twisted metal and, corpses… He shakily staggered out of the ruins of the tunnel, brushing dirt and pebbles off his Gi.

He saw three figures running along the city's scarred surface, before a man among them, Natahan he would later figure out, shouted for a lady on the ground belows attention. Taking to the air, he flared his pale golden aura, bursting out into the daylight, in light of everything enjoying the warmth of the sun around him, nearing Natahan, he canceled his flight, floating in the air before him.

" You three have any idea what happened here?" He said, brushing more dust off his golden Gi.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:56 am

Nassan wrote:Making their way back to the outskirts of East City, Nathan noticed an old couple just a block away, cornered by two more of the green men. Richard had prepared to leap forward, and Nathan and Nicholas immediately reached for their energy pistol but even before they could even reach into their vests, a young lady swooped down from above. "Not another meta." Nathan whined to his companions. The young lady proceeded to form bright spears as of from nothing but the air, and conquered the green men with no effort at all.

"Hey! Lady!" Nathan called, waving his arms in the air, trying to get her attention.

Swirling, sphere in hand, Elena looked at the fellow who had called for her. Seeing him, she first retrieved her purse, from beside the chimney, and then flew down to the ground and walked towards them. "Hello there," she said, glancing at the man to see what he wanted. This would be interesting.
Of The Rnclave wrote:

One minute he'd been calmly sitting aboard the train that would deliver him to West City, and the next, well, there was no next, just a flash of blinding white and him catching a sizable boulder to the stomach. After digging himself out of a pile of twisted metal and, corpses… He shakily staggered out of the ruins of the tunnel, brushing dirt and pebbles off his Gi.

He saw three figures glide though the air, before a man among them, Natahan he would later figure out, shouted for a lady on the ground belows attention. Taking to the air, he flared his pale golden aura, bursting out into the daylight, in light of everything enjoying the warmth of the sun around him, nearing Natahan, he canceled his flight, floating in the air before him.

" You three have any idea what happened here?" He said, brushing more dust off his golden Gi.

Elena turned around to see the new arrival. Answering him, she said, "Two aliens, called Saiyans appeared in pods and demanded that we lead them to artifacts of some type called Dragon Balls. I gather that they hold some sort of power. Anyway, when the citizens of East City voiced their bewilderment, they blew up 75% of the city. Some of the powered people headed to the epicenter, including myself, and found a fellow named the Golden Guardian staring them down. The golden fellow cut off the Saiyan's arms, and the other Saiyan killed his fellow alien, for cowardice I'm guessing.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:03 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Nassan wrote:Making their way back to the outskirts of East City, Nathan noticed an old couple just a block away, cornered by two more of the green men. Richard had prepared to leap forward, and Nathan and Nicholas immediately reached for their energy pistol but even before they could even reach into their vests, a young lady swooped down from above. "Not another meta." Nathan whined to his companions. The young lady proceeded to form bright spears as of from nothing but the air, and conquered the green men with no effort at all.

Swirling, sphere in hand, Elena looked at the fellow who had called for her. Seeing him, she first retrieved her purse, from beside the chimney, and then flew down to the ground and walked towards them. "Hello there," she said, glancing at the man to see what he wanted. This would be interesting.
Of The Rnclave wrote:

He saw three figures glide though the air, before a man among them, Natahan he would later figure out, shouted for a lady on the ground belows attention. Taking to the air, he flared his pale golden aura, bursting out into the daylight, in light of everything enjoying the warmth of the sun around him, nearing Natahan, he canceled his flight, floating in the air before him.

Elena turned around to see the new arrival. Answering him, she said, "Two aliens, called Saiyans appeared in pods and demanded that we lead them to artifacts of some type called Dragon Balls. I gather that they hold some sort of power. Anyway, when the citizens of East City voiced their bewilderment, they blew up 75% of the city. Some of the powered people headed to the epicenter, including myself, and found a fellow named the Golden Guardian staring them down. The golden fellow cut off the Saiyan's arms, and the other Saiyan killed his fellow alien, for cowardice I'm guessing.

"Well I'm half-Saiyan myself. Maybe I should head down there myself…" his speech tapered off when he met her eyes. Swallowing lightly, he shook his head, dispelling any thoughts of romance then and there. Raven hair blowing lightning in the wind, he coughed a few times. His golden eyes leveled down away from the women's gaze, clearing his throat. He got right back on task.

"By any chance did the shorter one mention power levels? More specifically his own, mines high by my knowledge, but knowing his would help me mightily." He said more seriously, rubbing his right arm, chewing on his lip at the sight of the horribly burned skin, bringing back terrible memories.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:

He saw three figures running along the city's scarred surface, before a man among them, Natahan he would later figure out, shouted for a lady on the ground belows attention. Taking to the air, he flared his pale golden aura, bursting out into the daylight, in light of everything enjoying the warmth of the sun around him, nearing Natahan, he canceled his flight, floating in the air before him.

Just as Nathan was calling for the lady's attention, Nathan noticed a man dressed in a gi emerging from a pile of rubble a block away and into the skies, seemingly unhurt, before landing promptly in front of Nathan and his compatriots. "Can everyone fly now?", Nathan sounded exasperated. "No seriously-" Nicholas wrapped his hands against Nathan's mouth as the man strides closer and Eric quickly positioned himself in front of the duo.

"You three have any idea what happened here?" The man asked, seemingly missing what Nathan had critiqued. Nicholas looked to Nathan, trying to get the get-go to explain what had happened, Nathan replied with a nod and Eric moved aside.

"Aliens. Again. Leveled almost the entire city from what I saw. They're over by the crater, if you're one of those metahuman superheroes with borderline suicidal tendacies, you might want to take a look. Me and my team, who are slightly less than super, will handle the remaining survivors." Nathan explained.
Last edited by Nassan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:08 pm

Nassan wrote:Just as Nathan was calling for the lady's attention, Nathan noticed a man dressed in a gi emerging from a pile of rubble a block away and into the skies, seemingly unhurt, before landing promptly in front of Nathan and his compatriots. "Can everyone fly now?", Nathan sounded exasperated. "No seriously-" Nicholas wrapped his hands against Nathan's mouth as the man strides closer and Eric quickly positioned himself in front of the duo.

"You three have any idea what happened here?" The man asked, seemingly missing what Nathan had critiqued. Nicholas looked to Nathan, trying to get the get-go to explain what had happened, Nathan replied with a nod and Eric moved aside.

"Aliens. Again. Leveled almost the entire city from what I saw. They're over by the crater, if you're one of those metahuman superheroes with borderline suicidal tendacies, you might want to take a look. Me and my team, who are slightly less than super, will handle the remaining survivors." Nathan explained.

Glad to have a chance to look away from the women before him, he recited his earlier words.

" Well im half Saiyan and half God, so I suppose I could make an appearance. Not what I ahd in mind for my first day on the surface if this planet. What the hell makes this planet so special anyway." He muttered exasperatedly.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:15 pm

"The golden fellow who was fighting them was put at 3000, though the guardian said he was only using 20% of his power. The bigger Saiyan was amazed by it, and no other mention of power levels was made to my knowledge. At least, not after I arrived." Elena said, studying this half- Saiyan, wondering why he did not meet her gaze. "Half god? Hmm. "As for this planet, we humans are special." she said, giving a cryptic smile but saying no more.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Fighting in a place without the risk of hurt more civilians meant he didn't have to hold back. "Glad to see you're more reasonable then your dead companion. There's a desert west of here. Nothing there but bugs, heat and lizards." He said and flew up a bit. "Let's have a little bit of fun. I haven't actually had to try before." He said and took off towards the desert. "No offense. But outside of fighting, I know your kind is not terribly smart. I know you mentioned something about Dragon balls. Which meant that someone leaked intelligence. But I also know that your kind works for the PTO. For that freak of nature Frieza. My creators knew that at some point he would pop over to earth. An army of high powered mutants and metas would make a pretty penny."

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:19 pm

The Starlight wrote:"The golden fellow who was fighting them was put at 3000, though the guardian said he was only using 20% of his power. The bigger Saiyan was amazed by it, and no other mention of power levels was made to my knowledge. At least, not after I arrived." Elena said, studying this half- Saiyan, wondering why he did not meet her gaze. "Half god? Hmm. "As for this planet, we humans are special." she said, giving a cryptic smile but saying no more.

"Yeah... My father is a Kaioshin, my mother was a Saiyan. I'm there little one night expirement." He said bitterly, kicking a rock like a ball, the small time ripping away and tearing through the front section of a small shop.

" And special? From what I've seen, there's only so many people on this planet who seem to me as special." He said, looking her in the eyes with a small grin.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:24 pm

The Starlight wrote:Swirling, sphere in hand, Elena looked at the fellow who had called for her. Seeing him, she first retrieved her purse, from beside the chimney, and then flew down to the ground and walked towards them. "Hello there," she said, glancing at the man to see what he wanted. This would be interesting.

"You're another one of those Metas I suppose?" Nathan questioned immediately, "Odd, you aren't on any of the lists.".

Nathan was quickly distracted by the glowing spheres the Lady was toying with in her hands. "You're another light-user aren't you?" Nathan dug, "I assume those spheres help you somehow-"

Just as Nathan was about to flood the Lady with questions, Nicholas moved forward and shook the lady's hand. "Nathan, we should really introduce ourselves." he said before turning back to the lady, "Hey there, sorry, he gets out of hand sometimes, the name's Nicholas, the one with the million questions' Nathan, and the one with the permanent frown's Richard.".
Last edited by Nassan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:"Yeah... My father is a Kaioshin, my mother was a Saiyan. I'm there little one night expirement." He said bitterly, kicking a rock like a ball, the small time ripping away and tearing through the front section of a small shop.

" And special? From what I've seen, there's only so many people on this planet who seem to me as special." He said, looking her in the eyes with a small grin.

"We're all special for our lack of anything most would consider exceptional. Sure, some of us may have powers, but most humans are unpowered. We're normal, regular beings who go about doing the most trivial of things. And yet, it's the small, little, trivial things that we do that brightens our world. Small acts of bravery, hope, kindness and love, that keep the darkness at bay. There are soldiers, players, warriors, musicians, swimmers, cooks, bakers, janitors, architects, painters, artists, actors, referees, presidents, queens and many more. No one human is exactly the same, we're so diverse, so different and that's the beauty of it."

Hearing the half-Saiyan's next statement made her cheeks redden. "Why thank you." she said.

Nassan wrote:"You're another one of those Metas I suppose?" Nathan questioned immediately, "Odd, you aren't on any of the lists.".

Nathan was quickly distracted by the glowing spheres the Lady was toying with in her hands. "You're another light-user aren't you?" Nathan dug, "I assume those spheres help you somehow-"" Just as Nathan was about to flood the Lady with questions, Nicholas moved forward and shook the lady's hand. "Nathan, we should really introduce ourselves." he said before turning back to the lady, "Hey there, sorry, he gets out of hand sometimes, My name's Nicholas, the one with the million questions' Nathan, and the one with the permanent frown's Richard.".

"Metahuman? I suppose I am one, or am becoming one. For now, I'm more at the peak limits of the human body and mind. Nice to meet you, Nicholas, Nathan and Richard. My name is Elena. As for my powers, yes, I can control and create light, and I have a few more tricks related to that." she said.
Call me Star

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:37 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:"Yeah... My father is a Kaioshin, my mother was a Saiyan. I'm there little one night expirement." He said bitterly, kicking a rock like a ball, the small time ripping away and tearing through the front section of a small shop.

"We're all special for our lack of anything most would consider exceptional. Sure, some of us may have powers, but most humans are unpowered. We're normal, regular beings who go about doing the most trivial of things. And yet, it's the small, little, trivial things that we do that brightens our world. Small acts of bravery, hope, kindness and love, that keep the darkness at bay. There are soldiers, players, warriors, musicians, swimmers, cooks, bakers, janitors, architects, painters, artists, actors, referees, presidents, queens and many more. No one human is exactly the same, we're so diverse, so different and that's the beauty of it."

Hearing the half-Saiyan's next statement made her cheeks redden. "Why thank you." she said.

Nassan wrote:"You're another one of those Metas I suppose?" Nathan questioned immediately, "Odd, you aren't on any of the lists.".

Nathan was quickly distracted by the glowing spheres the Lady was toying with in her hands. "You're another light-user aren't you?" Nathan dug, "I assume those spheres help you somehow-"" Just as Nathan was about to flood the Lady with questions, Nicholas moved forward and shook the lady's hand. "Nathan, we should really introduce ourselves." he said before turning back to the lady, "Hey there, sorry, he gets out of hand sometimes, My name's Nicholas, the one with the million questions' Nathan, and the one with the permanent frown's Richard.".

"Metahuman? I suppose I am one, or am becoming one. For now, I'm more at the peak limits of the human body and mind. Nice to meet you, Nicholas, Nathan and Richard. My name is Elena. As for my powers, yes, I can control and create light, and I have a few more tricks related to that." she said.

Hiroshi gave a mall smile back, then turned his thoughts elsewhere. ' aye they can judge my power level, I dunno maybe one of them can sense ki.

"Can any if you sense Ki? If this guy is as terrible as you all make him out to be, I wanna make sure I can stand up to him." Hiroshi said, turning around to them, running a hand through his raven hair to remove it from his peripherals.

" I mean I was racially breed for war." He said slowly.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:38 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Nassan wrote:Just as Nathan was calling for the lady's attention, Nathan noticed a man dressed in a gi emerging from a pile of rubble a block away and into the skies, seemingly unhurt, before landing promptly in front of Nathan and his compatriots. "Can everyone fly now?", Nathan sounded exasperated. "No seriously-" Nicholas wrapped his hands against Nathan's mouth as the man strides closer and Eric quickly positioned himself in front of the duo.

Glad to have a chance to look away from the women before him, he recited his earlier words.

" Well im half Saiyan and half God, so I suppose I could make an appearance. Not what I ahd in mind for my first day on the surface if this planet. What the hell makes this planet so special anyway." He muttered exasperatedly.

Nathan inquisitively squinted his eyes as he heard the man claimed that he was half-'Saiyan'.

Nathan quickly introduced himself and his teammates, "I'm Nathan, the cute one's Nicholas and the one who looks like his milk was spilled over and over again's Richard." Nathan paused. "I'm not going to question the God part, because I know what that is, but a Saiyan? I heard the aliens mention that they were Saiyans too, Do you know them or something?" Nathan proceeded to question.
Last edited by Nassan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Nassan wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Nathan inquisitively squinted his eyes as he heard the man claimed that he was half-'Saiyan'.

Nathan quickly introduced himself and his teammates, "I'm Nathan, the cute one's Nicholas and the one who looks like his milk was spilled over and over again's Richard." Nathan paused. "I'm not going to question the God part, because I know what that is, but a Saiyan? I heard the aliens mention that they were Saiyans too, Do you know them or something?" Nathan proceeded to question.

"Half Saiyan, my mother was sent to my fathers planet as a child, she grew up and they met. Later I elarned that I was a one night stand, never meant to be more than a night of unhindered passion, but nine months later, I was born, and my father was forced to marry my mother or face being shamed for his incompetence. From then up until I was ten I was breed for war, but my five year trip to Namek destroyed all that work my father did. I returned to challenge him for the throne, or maybe it was to get him back for banishing my mother, I don't know, but I was humiliated and beaten like I've never seen before. I myself was banished after he permently scared me, for a reminder…" his voice tapering off slowly.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi gave a mall smile back, then turned his thoughts elsewhere. ' aye they can judge my power level, I dunno maybe one of them can sense ki.

"Can any if you sense Ki? If this guy is as terrible as you all make him out to be, I wanna make sure I can stand up to him." Hiroshi said, turning around to them, running a hand through his raven hair to remove it from his peripherals.

" I mean I was racially breed for war." He said slowly.

Nathan burst into giggles as he heard, Ki. "Ki? You mean magic?" He teased, "No. Me and my teammates here can't detect ki." He continued sarcastically. "But if you're wondering how strong they are, they're plenty strong. But I'm sure golden boy and his super-compatriots are handling them as we speak.".

Of The Rnclave wrote:"Half Saiyan, my mother was sent to my fathers planet as a child, she grew up and they met. Later I elarned that I was a one night stand, never meant to be more than a night of unhindered passion, but nine months later, I was born, and my father was forced to marry my mother or face being shamed for his incompetence. From then up until I was ten I was breed for war, but my five year trip to Namek destroyed all that work my father did. I returned to challenge him for the throne, or maybe it was to get him back for banishing my mother, I don't know, but I was humiliated and beaten like I've never seen before. I myself was banished after he permently scared me, for a reminder…" his voice tapering off slowly.

"Oh." Nathan paused as he reached forward and quickly brushed the side of the man's arm.

Nathan's consciousness streamed through waves of emotions and sensed the man's dark past. "Oh." He repeated, unsure of what to say, he continued, " Well, there's no time to think about your past now, if you're really bred for combat, you might be some help to golden boy and the other supers, but my team and I'd rather stay and help the survivors.".
Last edited by Nassan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:07 pm

The Starlight wrote:"Metahuman? I suppose I am one, or am becoming one. For now, I'm more at the peak limits of the human body and mind. Nice to meet you, Nicholas, Nathan and Richard. My name is Elena. As for my powers, yes, I can control and create light, and I have a few more tricks related to that." she said.

Nathan frustratingly pushed Nicholas aside, and proceeded to shake Elena's hand. "Nice to meet you Elena.", He said hastily. "You know, after all this tides over, you should join us back on my jet and let my team do some tests on you, just for some notes. With your discretion of course.". Nathan continued cheerfully. Nicholas sighed as he tried to look away, visibly embarrassed by Nathan's gumption.

"Nathan, give the lady some breathing space will you?". Nicholas teased. "But you know, we can help you understand your powers, and I promise, we won't do anything you're not comfortable doing." Nicholas assured with a more serious tone.
Last edited by Nassan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:11 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Fighting in a place without the risk of hurt more civilians meant he didn't have to hold back. "Glad to see you're more reasonable then your dead companion. There's a desert west of here. Nothing there but bugs, heat and lizards." He said and flew up a bit. "Let's have a little bit of fun. I haven't actually had to try before." He said and took off towards the desert. "No offense. But outside of fighting, I know your kind is not terribly smart. I know you mentioned something about Dragon balls. Which meant that someone leaked intelligence. But I also know that your kind works for the PTO. For that freak of nature Frieza. My creators knew that at some point he would pop over to earth. An army of high powered mutants and metas would make a pretty penny."

Okarot smiled, "Lead the way.", he said as he also took off, flying after the human. One thing did bother him though. If he knew of Frieza, and the Planet Trade Organization, that could mean that he also knew of the Saiyan's trump card, the great ape transformation. But, even if he did, he couldn't know about the Power Ball technique. He would have to be careful here, as this Earthling could be interesting as far as power goes. He assumed that the Saibamen could clean up the mess that was back there, and after he defeated this human, the search for the Dragon Balls could begin.

As they came over the desert, the two stopped, landing on some rock formations. Okarot looked down at Alex, "As you know, my team now has a vacancy. I give you this one chance to join me. Think about it, together, we have enough power to crush that worm Frieza and take his place as ruler of the galaxy. You have this one opportunity to accept my gracious offer. Deny it, and you will die."
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Starlight wrote:"Metahuman? I suppose I am one, or am becoming one. For now, I'm more at the peak limits of the human body and mind. Nice to meet you, Nicholas, Nathan and Richard. My name is Elena. As for my powers, yes, I can control and create light, and I have a few more tricks related to that." she said.

Nathan frustratingly pushed Nicholas aside, and proceeded to shake Elena's hand. "Nice to meet you Elena.", He said hastily. "You know, after all this tides over, you should join us back on my jet and let my team do some tests on you, just for some notes. With your discretion of course.". Nathan continued cheerfully. Nicholas sighed as he tried to look away, visibly embarrassed by Nathan's gumption.

"Nathan, give the lady some breathing space will you?". Nicholas teased. "But you know, we can help you understand your powers, and I promise, we won't do anything you're not comfortable doing." Nicholas assured with a more serious tone.

A soft growl escaped clenched teeth, Hiroshi gave a small smirk as he gathered energy beneath Nathan's foot, not enoug to hurt him, but enough to topple him into his ass, and cease the flirting that visibly angered the Saiyan.

Detonating the energy, Hiroshi sneezed to cover himself. Turning quickly, he looked concerned down at the man.

" My mistake, I'm new to this planet, must be allergies." He said innocently, rubbing his nose.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Fighting in a place without the risk of hurt more civilians meant he didn't have to hold back. "Glad to see you're more reasonable then your dead companion. There's a desert west of here. Nothing there but bugs, heat and lizards." He said and flew up a bit. "Let's have a little bit of fun. I haven't actually had to try before." He said and took off towards the desert. "No offense. But outside of fighting, I know your kind is not terribly smart. I know you mentioned something about Dragon balls. Which meant that someone leaked intelligence. But I also know that your kind works for the PTO. For that freak of nature Frieza. My creators knew that at some point he would pop over to earth. An army of high powered mutants and metas would make a pretty penny."

Okarot smiled, "Lead the way.", he said as he also took off, flying after the human. One thing did bother him though. If he knew of Frieza, and the Planet Trade Organization, that could mean that he also knew of the Saiyan's trump card, the great ape transformation. But, even if he did, he couldn't know about the Power Ball technique. He would have to be careful here, as this Earthling could be interesting as far as power goes. He assumed that the Saibamen could clean up the mess that was back there, and after he defeated this human, the search for the Dragon Balls could begin.

As they came over the desert, the two stopped, landing on some rock formations. Okarot looked down at Alex, "As you know, my team now has a vacancy. I give you this one chance to join me. Think about it, together, we have enough power to crush that worm Frieza and take his place as ruler of the galaxy. You have this one opportunity to accept my gracious offer. Deny it, and you will die."

"That's actually a very tempting offer. We have plenty of people working for Frieza. He was one of the targets I was created to destroy. But that was well before I took a leave of absence. They likely would have removed the restraints on my powers if I were to go and destroy him. You said my power level at 20 percent was about 3000. That means in my current restrained state, my power level would be around 15,000. Frieza, if the information I have received is correct, at base has a power level around 550,000. Which can climb all the way up to 60 million." He said. "I could easily surpass that un-restrained. But to remove these barriers. I would need the help of a powerful psychic and a powerful magic user. I know of a psychic, but I do not know of any talented magic users. Help me find a way to rid myself of them. And I will ensure Frieza will die at your hands."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Nassan wrote:

"Nathan, give the lady some breathing space will you?". Nicholas teased. "But you know, we can help you understand your powers, and I promise, we won't do anything you're not comfortable doing." Nicholas assured with a more serious tone.[/quote]
Shaking his hand cautiously, she lifted an eyebrow. "Tests?" She was a bit suspicious of being tested on, after all she didn't want to be a lab rat. However, after Nicholas explained, the eyebrow dropped. "I suppose, I know quite a lot about my powers through self-discovery, but I suppose it couldn't hurt. That is, as long as it remains strictly confidential and is not released to anyone without my explicit decision." Elena said, looking them in the eye. "Anyway, let's stop talking. There are people who could use our help." Elena said, flying off towards a collapsed building hearing cries for help. Creating a lever construct, she lifted the slab of concrete that had fallen and controlled the light in one of her spheres to illuminate the area,
Call me Star

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:A soft growl escaped clenched teeth, Hiroshi gave a small smirk as he gathered energy beneath Nathan's foot, not enoug to hurt him, but enough to topple him into his ass, and cease the flirting that visibly angered the Saiyan.

Detonating the energy, Hiroshi sneezed to cover himself. Turning quickly, he looked concerned down at the man.

" My mistake, I'm new to this planet, must be allergies." He said innocently, rubbing his nose.

"Ouch!" Nathan yelped. "Really? Allergies? God, I mean you, You're half a god! Allergies?" Nathan continued to ramble, before being interrupted by a desperate cry.
The Starlight wrote:Shaking his hand cautiously, she lifted an eyebrow. "Tests?" She was a bit suspicious of being tested on, after all she didn't want to be a lab rat. However, after Nicholas explained, the eyebrow dropped. "I suppose, I know quite a lot about my powers through self-discovery, but I suppose it couldn't hurt. That is, as long as it remains strictly confidential and is not released to anyone without my explicit decision." Elena said, looking them in the eye. "Anyway, let's stop talking. There are people who could use our help." Elena said, flying off towards a collapsed building hearing cries for help. Creating a lever construct, she lifted the slab of concrete that had fallen and controlled the light in one of her spheres to illuminate the area,

"I agree." Nicholas replied. Just as the trio were about to assist Elena with the fallen building, they heard a desperate cry for help.

"Help! Please, anyone!" It was the voice of a young man. Just across the street was a man trapped underneath a truck and a Saibaman was clawing at the sides, trying to reach him.

Nathan immediately signalled for Richard to go, Richard lept into the air and pinned the Saibaman onto the ground, just as the Saibaman was about to replicate the acid attack, Richard forcefully clammed the sides of the Saibaman cranium by the temples, effectively preventing the Saibaman from retailiating. Richard continued to push inwards with his arms untill a loud "Crack!" was heard and the Saibaman's limbs stopped squirming. "Fucking shitface got what he deserved." Richard spat as he rose up.

"Good job, Richard. Now lift the truck so Nicholas can get the man out.". Nathan instructed.

Richard quickly attempted to lift the truck, after great effort, Richard only managed to lift the side of the truck, Nicholas quickly maneuvered underneath and tried to pulled the man out but to no avail. "He's too deep under, You have to lift the entire truck!" Nicholas yelled. Richard grunted as he heaved as hard as he can. "Little assistance here?" Richard yelled, signaling to the other heroes.
Last edited by Nassan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Nassan wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:A soft growl escaped clenched teeth, Hiroshi gave a small smirk as he gathered energy beneath Nathan's foot, not enoug to hurt him, but enough to topple him into his ass, and cease the flirting that visibly angered the Saiyan.

"Ouch!" Nathan yelped. "Really? Allergies? God, I mean you, You're half a god! Allergies?" Nathan continued to ramble, before being interrupted by a desperate cry.
The Starlight wrote:Shaking his hand cautiously, she lifted an eyebrow. "Tests?" She was a bit suspicious of being tested on, after all she didn't want to be a lab rat. However, after Nicholas explained, the eyebrow dropped. "I suppose, I know quite a lot about my powers through self-discovery, but I suppose it couldn't hurt. That is, as long as it remains strictly confidential and is not released to anyone without my explicit decision." Elena said, looking them in the eye. "Anyway, let's stop talking. There are people who could use our help." Elena said, flying off towards a collapsed building hearing cries for help. Creating a lever construct, she lifted the slab of concrete that had fallen and controlled the light in one of her spheres to illuminate the area,

"I agree." Nicholas replied. Just as the trio was about to assist Elena with the fallen building, they heard a desperate cry for help.

"Help! Please, anyone!" It was the voice of a young man. Just across the street was a man trapped underneath a truck and a Saibaman was clawing at the sides, trying to reach him.

Nathan immediately signalled for Richard to go, Richard lept into the air and pinned the Saibaman onto the ground, just as the Saibaman was about to replicate the acid attack, Richard forcefully clammed the sides of the Saibaman cranium by the temples, effectively preventing the Saibaman from retailiating. Richard continued to push inwards with his arms untill a loud "Crack!" was heard and the Saibaman's limbs stopped squirming. "Fucking shitface got what he deserved." Richard spat as he rose up.

"Good job, Richard. Now lift the truck so Nicholas can get the man out.". Nathan instructed.

Richard quickly attempted to life the truck, after great effort, Richard only managed to lift the side of the truck, Nicholas quickly maneuvered underneath and tried to pulled the man out but to no avail. "He's too deep under, You have to lift the entire truck!" Nicholas yelled. Richard grunted as he heaved as much as he can. "Little assistance here?" Richard yelled, signaling to the other heroes.

Hiroshi jogged over, gripping the steel sides of the truck with both hands, not eh cause he couldn't lift it with one, but it was kinda slick. "Clear out!" He shouted, heaving the truck up and over, throwing it down onto the cracked asphalt. Smacking the dust off his hands, he turned back to his new friends.

"Damn, you all weren't kidding, your not like the Saiyans, maybe you guys shoudk train with some of us, if these guys are just the beginning I'd hate to see what to come." He said
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:48 pm

This is a space where I'll talk about how much I hate Rob. You will never be good at guitars, you will never be at a healthy weight, you will never move out of your mom's basement, you will never have a girlfriend. I hate roleplaying with you because every time you get upset you have an asthma attack.

/s

This is where I reply to Rob.

Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:This is a space where I'll talk about how much I hate Rob. You will never be good at guitars, you will never be at a healthy weight, you will never move out of your mom's basement, you will never have a girlfriend. I hate roleplaying with you because every time you get upset you have an asthma attack.

/s

This is the space where I respond to Neros. I'm better than you at guitar, I am happy at my weight (might a sense some insecurity?), says the guy still living with his mom and who owns a bunch of strangely realistic animal masks, and even if that were true I wouldn't care. And I haven't had an asthma attack since I was 9.

• You marginally better at the easiest instrument to play. That's the same as being just a bit faster than a gimp at the special olympics.
  • The only thing I'm insecure about is my dick length because it might hurt someone. I can't be doing anal and bruising her esophagus.
  • I'm 18 and still living at home - with an room lined up to move into in the next 6 months because leases. My masks are better than yours.
  • Asthma is a form of autism, congratulations, Neros is mildly amused at your retardation.

/s
Last edited by New Neros on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi jogged over, gripping the steel sides of the truck with both hands, not eh cause he couldn't lift it with one, but it was kinda slick. "Clear out!" He shouted, heaving the truck up and over, throwing it down onto the cracked asphalt. Smacking the dust off his hands, he turned back to his new friends.

"Damn, you all weren't kidding, your not like the Saiyans, maybe you guys shoudk train with some of us, if these guys are just the beginning I'd hate to see what to come." He said

The truck landed not far from where Noreen was, at the time, busy being quite unconscious. The truck landing next to her, however, was enough to not only wake her up, but cause her to scream/emit a stream of Irish Gaelic swearing the likes of which had probably never before been heard in East City. And when she finally switched back to English, she was still pissed.

"YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT E-BLOODY-NOUGH OF SHITE EXPLODING, FLYING WHICH SHOULDN'T LIKE, AND GENERALLY BEING THROWN THE FECKIN' HELL AROUND, ESPECIALLY AT ME!"

With an utter lack of grace, she whipped out one of her knives from a thigh holster, and proceeded to wave it in the general direction of Hiroshi and the others.

"NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU FECKIN' SKANGERS THREW THAT FECKIN' LORRY?"
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi jogged over, gripping the steel sides of the truck with both hands, not eh cause he couldn't lift it with one, but it was kinda slick. "Clear out!" He shouted, heaving the truck up and over, throwing it down onto the cracked asphalt. Smacking the dust off his hands, he turned back to his new friends.

The truck landed not far from where Noreen was, at the time, busy being quite unconscious. The truck landing next to her, however, was enough to not only wake her up, but cause her to scream/emit a stream of Irish Gaelic swearing the likes of which had probably never before been heard in East City. And when she finally switched back to English, she was still pissed.

"YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT E-BLOODY-NOUGH OF SHITE EXPLODING, FLYING WHICH SHOULDN'T LIKE, AND GENERALLY BEING THROWN THE FECKIN' HELL AROUND, ESPECIALLY AT ME!"

With an utter lack of grace, she whipped out one of her knives from a thigh holster, and proceeded to wave it in the general direction of Hiroshi and the others.

"NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU FECKIN' SKANGERS THREW THAT FECKIN' LORRY?"

Hiroshichuckled as he turned to her. Sliding into his fighting stance, he crouched down, left Palm facing the sky, dipped at an angle, his right hand angled towards her, his palm facing her. Flaring his palce golden aura, shaking the already jeopardized buildings around him, and creating a deepening crater beneath his feet.

"I threw it! Now Whatcha gonna do about it?" He asked, grinning wickedly at the prospect of a challenge.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse