NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Bejing, China
Capitol Building

The Defenders soon arrived in the capitol city and before everyone even exited the quinjet, the President rushed out to meet them. "Defenders," yelled the President, "our suspicions were correct! A Hydra base in Shanghai just released a monster into the city and apparently there are some dinosaurs and a girl fighting it. Please head there immediately!" "We're on it Mr. President," said Bolin, "Let's get moving Defenders." The Defenders boarded the quinjet and flew off towards Shanghai.

Later...

Shanghai, China
Upon arriving in the city, the monster was in clear view. "Apparently the helicopters' attacks are not damaging the creature," said Demon Blade. Bolin put on his suit and looked at the group. "White Lotus," he said, "Find that girl that the President was talking about. Find out who she is and what she knows about whats going on. The rest of us will attack the monster head on." "Got it," replied White Lotus. "Defenders Engage!" exclaimed Bolin. As the beast chased Ara, it was suddenly blasted from the side by one of Mecha Sentinel's energy blasts. Seeing Ara running from the monster, White Lotus teleported in front of her. "Don't worry," she said, "I'm not here to harm you."
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Shanghai
Ara skidded to a stop in front of Lotus as the monster stopped, turning toward Mecha Sentinel. It roared, then charged straight toward him. Ara slowly got up, "My name is Ara and a crazy person just released this monster on this city. It was made there. It's scales are tough, but if we are tougher, we can break it." She turned around to see the monster chasing after Mecha Sentinel. "Hopefully he doesn't make the mistake that they made," she turned towards the dead soldiers strewn across the street. "I am Ara the Undefeated, Chieftess of the Tribals, Mortal by Birth, Immortal by Adoption, sent to protect Earth by the Skygod."

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Osnil wrote:Shanghai
Ara skidded to a stop in front of Lotus as the monster stopped, turning toward Mecha Sentinel. It roared, then charged straight toward him. Ara slowly got up, "My name is Ara and a crazy person just released this monster on this city. It was made there. It's scales are tough, but if we are tougher, we can break it." She turned around to see the monster chasing after Mecha Sentinel. "Hopefully he doesn't make the mistake that they made," she turned towards the dead soldiers strewn across the street. "I am Ara the Undefeated, Chieftess of the Tribals, Mortal by Birth, Immortal by Adoption, sent to protect Earth by the Skygod."

"I'm known as the White Lotus. Me and my associates here are the Defenders and we seek to protect China and Japan from major threats. Seeing as his energy blast did very little damage, he'll probably be smart enough to keep his distance." And Mecha Sentinel did just that. Flying out of the beast's range of attack he waited for his teammates to attack. Demon Blade rushed from behind a building and sliced the monster's ankles. Panda then proceeded to throw a car at the monster's head.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Quavv wrote:
Osnil wrote:
"I'm known as the White Lotus. Me and my associates here are the Defenders and we seek to protect China and Japan from major threats. Seeing as his energy blast did very little damage, he'll probably be smart enough to keep his distance." And Mecha Sentinel did just that. Flying out of the beast's range of attack he waited for his teammates to attack. Demon Blade rushed from behind a building and sliced the monster's ankles. Panda then proceeded to throw a car at the monster's head.

Ara nodded, as Demon Blade hit the legs, which the monster roared at, and flashed it's tail back and forth, as a car smashed it's head. It almost stumbled, took a step back, and just as it's gigantic foot was about to crush Demon Blade, Ara had taken her club and waved it at the beast. It stayed frozen for a moment, and Ara shoved the Demon Blade out of the way just before it unfroze. The clawed foot came down, smashing into the asphalt below. Ara, in the meantime, had rolled out of the way of the tail. She crawled up the tail, which flung her off, sending her spiralling toward a nearby building.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Osnil wrote:
Quavv wrote:

Ara nodded, as Demon Blade hit the legs, which the monster roared at, and flashed it's tail back and forth, as a car smashed it's head. It almost stumbled, took a step back, and just as it's gigantic foot was about to crush Demon Blade, Ara had taken her club and waved it at the beast. It stayed frozen for a moment, and Ara shoved the Demon Blade out of the way just before it unfroze. The clawed foot came down, smashing into the asphalt below. Ara, in the meantime, had rolled out of the way of the tail. She crawled up the tail, which flung her off, sending her spiralling toward a nearby building.

White Lotus teleported to catch Ara before she hit the building and then teleported back down to the ground. "Looks like this thing isn't going down easy," said White Lotus. "No problem," said Bolin, "The outside of this monster is protecting his insides right? Well then let's bypass the outside and directly attack the inside." "The Panda buster I presume?" asked Panda. "Although normally used for robots I think it should be just as effective on a biological creature," said Bolin. "Sounds like a plan," said White Lotus, "Let's do it." In preparation for the attack, Panda began charging the kamehameha wave.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Salis looked out the window of his hotel room into the office of the eccentric billionaire that was his target. The man had a long rap sheet of suspected crimes that included everything from tax evasion to orchestrating murder. Recently Ra's had sent Salis on a series of missions in order to further the agenda of the Demon and its goals. Major plans that had taken years of preparation were beginning to churn into motion, and several of those included using influence to utilize the resources of several bio-tech corporations. Things had been going smoothly until a lucky Alex Turing had connected the dots and gathered strong evidence to expose the existence of the Demon to the public and just how far their reach went. Salis was now here to terminate this evidence before it became a problem. The door of the office across from Salis' room opened and the man himself stepped in. After sitting down, Alex turned on his computer and logged in to access his newly acquired blackmail material. Plugging in a flash drive, he started the process of transferring the data when he turned around to see Salis step out of a portal with a knife in hand.

"Who the hell are you?" said the man with a hint of fear in his voice. Salis answered by quickly stabbing into his heart while putting a hand over his mouth to muffle the screams. Mr. Turing thrashed for a bit in an attempt to free himself, but it was in vain. Soon the life drained from him and his limp body sagged back in the chair. Salis looked over at his computer and saw that the evidence was now finished downloading. He quickly took the flash drive and pocketed it before putting his own into the computer. Soon a virus was ravaging the system and wiping anything that might refer to the Demon. Satisfied, he quickly pulled the knife from Alex's body and stepped back through his portal to his hotel room.

A few minutes later, Salis walked out the front door of the hotel with a briefcase in hand. He had just checked out after a week long stay, and was dressed with his faced exposed and normal street clothes as he entered the Chicago streets. Shortly after his training, Interpol and the FBI had been quickly taken care of. The fact that several stolen Napoleonic artifacts had been recovered due to "anonymous" tips and that the Mona Lisa still hadn't been recovered were a good way to keep them off his back for now. Moving to an alleyway a few blocks from the hotel, Salis opened his briefcase and pulled out the cleaned knife. Setting it on the ground, he also pulled out a corked test tube. Unstopping it, he poured a clear substance on the weapon as it immediately started reacting with the oxygen around it. After emptying the bottle, he tossed it onto the knife to be dissolved with it before throwing the briefcase in a nearby dumpster and walking back into the street.

Another target down, Salis moved towards the rally point to report progress to an agent from the League of Assassins. When he arrived at his destination, secluded rooftop of an abandon building, he found a woman waiting for him. "When he said a member of the League was coming I didn't think it would be someone so prominent," said Salis with a hint of surprise, "Must be important if he's sending his own daughter."

"My father didn't want anyone to screw it up, and I suspect he has ulterior motives," replied Talia.

Salis raised an eyebrow. "He's considering my as an heir? Seems a bit sudden since we never met during my training."

Talia nodded in response. "It is. I have yet to form my own opinion on the matter. As for the other reason I was sent, have you heard about the UN's new act?" she questioned.

"I have," replied Salis, "it might end up being a bit problematic for me, but I don't see why it would effect the Demon to any serious extent."

"You are a valuable asset to the Demon and my father, so he has given you free reign to deal with the issue as you see fit, providing that you don't reveal anything about the Demon in the process. I would also look out for further developments. The Demon has a far reach, but even we don't know everything going on behind the closed doors of ARGUS and SHEILD. There's something afoot though, we're just not sure what it is yet."

Salis thought about it for a bit before responding, "I'll keep an eye out and find a way around this issue. I'm sure there are plenty of people upset by this that I can use to my advantage."

"Get on with it then," she said, "my father will only wait so long before he continues without you." With that she left. Salis sat on the rooftop for a bit, mulling over all the new info he had learned. It would be an interesting time ahead of him, that was for sure. Everything else was shrouded in darkness.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Latveria
"Manifest, Agent's log, part two, initiate recording. I started to make my way to objective Gamma along the predetermined routes, but something went wrong. Either we got bad Intel, or Doom knows I'm here. Neither bodes well for my survival. Regardless, there were two Doombots watching the entrance to the sewers which lead to Gamma. I had two options- Take them out, or find an alternate route, and there was no way in Hell I was going to go exploring in Dr. Doom's backyard, not without a contingent of Avengers watching my back. I switched my silenced pistol to a modified taser, specially designed to take out androids and super-suits. Don't tell Stark. My handler showed me the schematics pre-mission. Took me a couple tries, but I got it to manifest just right. Just one downside- I knew the second I took out those Doombots, I would have a legion of them heading my way, and if my cover wasn't already blown, it would be then." A slight pause.
"So much for stealth."A laugh. " 'Course, I preferred to go in shooting anyway. That is- Anywhere but Latveria. Doom wasn't someone I wanted to touch. I may be headstrong, but I'm not an idiot. I decided my best bet was to pull off the entire Op just before extraction. That way, if Doom himself showed up, I could already be halfway around the world and sipping tequila."

"Fascinating."
"Indeed. When did you say you recovered this device?"
"Yesterday, off the deactivated Doombots guarding the sewer."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Tomia wrote:Devil's Den
Samantha saw her sister start to flirt with the man who came up to them.She wasn't surprised, he was attractive enough, and her sister was a natural flirter, literally speaking. Samantha wasn't very interested in the man, he seemed much older than she was anyway. She nodded though when Sarah asked if it'd be alright if he sat with them. Samantha didn't want to rob her sister of her fun of trying to get this guy to fawn over her. Samantha was pretty confident that she'd succeed. When the waiter came by Samantha ordered some blueberry waffles and a side of bacon. When the waiter left though, something caught her eye.

Samantha noticed a woman sitting at the bar. Samantha's eyes widened as she summoned bottles over to herself magically. Even more interesting was the woman's physical appearance. She had a long tail, and pitch black eyes. She was clearly attractive, but Samantha saw her features as fascinating more than anything else. She decided she wanted to talk to this woman, as she surely had some interesting knowledge about magic and Sam was always eager to learn.

"I'll be right back guys," She said to her sisters before walking over to the bar where the woman she had been looking at sat. She thought about what to say and when she couldn't come up with anything she decided to just be simple about it. "Hi, my name is Sam." She said a little shyly, but got more confident as she moved the conversation toward magic, " How are you moving those bottles? What spell are you using?" Sam asked curiously, sure that this woman was a spell caster like herself.

DeeDee
The Devil's Den

"I'm not actually quite sure but I think it's as simple as it looks. The theory behind it I mean not how to learn to do it because that's harder than you'd like believe me." A quick few chugs from the current bottles to empty it quickly before getting a new one to fly in. Damn I wish I was drunk already. "In essence, if I want something, then it wants me, some of my magic flies out and inhabits the object of my desire, and then the object desires to come to me." A small giggle escaped me "Just like your shirt seems to pulling itself to me right now. It's hard to control and my sexual desires are off the scale and I do desire to undress you." Now that small pleasantries and borderline sexual harassment were out the way, it might be prudent to find out who this is.

"I'm DeeDee, co-owner of this place, powerful mage, and part time succubus all in one package. And besides your name, being extremely attractive, and being in danger of getting accidentally affected by succubus pheromones you are?" Before giving the girl a chance to reply a thought came to mind, one that should better be told before continuing the conversation "Sorry if that happens by the way, I'm a womenizer and I'm proud of it, but I'm not sure how well I can control my pheromones, seducing someone is one thing, magicking them in to your bed is another, even if you don't do it intentionally."

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Quavv wrote:
Osnil wrote:Ara nodded, as Demon Blade hit the legs, which the monster roared at, and flashed it's tail back and forth, as a car smashed it's head. It almost stumbled, took a step back, and just as it's gigantic foot was about to crush Demon Blade, Ara had taken her club and waved it at the beast. It stayed frozen for a moment, and Ara shoved the Demon Blade out of the way just before it unfroze. The clawed foot came down, smashing into the asphalt below. Ara, in the meantime, had rolled out of the way of the tail. She crawled up the tail, which flung her off, sending her spiralling toward a nearby building.

White Lotus teleported to catch Ara before she hit the building and then teleported back down to the ground. "Looks like this thing isn't going down easy," said White Lotus. "No problem," said Bolin, "The outside of this monster is protecting his insides right? Well then let's bypass the outside and directly attack the inside." "The Panda buster I presume?" asked Panda. "Although normally used for robots I think it should be just as effective on a biological creature," said Bolin. "Sounds like a plan," said White Lotus, "Let's do it." In preparation for the attack, Panda began charging the kamehameha wave.

"Thank you, Lotus," Ara said, then she waved for her raptors to attack again, and this time her pterosaurs attacked the beast. The attack again failed as the beast shook them off. Ara's plan was to divert the beast's attention, which worked like a charm. She hurled a nearby car at the beast. It roared, and stomped after her. Ara kept running forward, stopped, then ran between the beast's legs, and it followed her. After she repeated the process several times, she shouted, "Defenders, whatever you do, do it quickly, for even if I am Immortal, I can still tire like a Mortal."

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:37 pm

"Don't worry Ms.," said Mecha Sentinel, "We got this. Do it now guys." "Ka-me-ha-me-!" exclaimed Panda. As he paused, White Lotus grabbed his shoulder and teleported him. The two were no place in sight, when suddenly...

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Panda released the powerful kamehameha wave from within the belly of the beast.
Last edited by Quavv on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:10 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Latveria
"Manifest, Agent's log, part two, initiate recording. I started to make my way to objective Gamma along the predetermined routes, but something went wrong. Either we got bad Intel, or Doom knows I'm here. Neither bodes well for my survival. Regardless, there were two Doombots watching the entrance to the sewers which lead to Gamma. I had two options- Take them out, or find an alternate route, and there was no way in Hell I was going to go exploring in Dr. Doom's backyard, not without a contingent of Avengers watching my back. I switched my silenced pistol to a modified taser, specially designed to take out androids and super-suits. Don't tell Stark. My handler showed me the schematics pre-mission. Took me a couple tries, but I got it to manifest just right. Just one downside- I knew the second I took out those Doombots, I would have a legion of them heading my way, and if my cover wasn't already blown, it would be then." A slight pause.
"So much for stealth."A laugh. " 'Course, I preferred to go in shooting anyway. That is- Anywhere but Latveria. Doom wasn't someone I wanted to touch. I may be headstrong, but I'm not an idiot. I decided my best bet was to pull off the entire Op just before extraction. That way, if Doom himself showed up, I could already be halfway around the world and sipping tequila."

"Fascinating."
"Indeed. When did you say you recovered this device?"
"Yesterday, off the deactivated Doombots guarding the sewer."

"And you say there's a final recording?"
"Yes, Bardas."
"Play it."

"I'm not going to pretend you don't have these recordings, Bardas. Hell, maybe Doom's there too. Either way, I'm dead. So, hear me out, huh?" A short pause. "Look, my name is Manifest. I'm an agent of SHIELD. I'll turn myself in, tell you everything I know, in exchange for safety. I'm not stupid- I know the way the wind is blowing. Come five, ten years from now, Doom is going to be crowned King, whether the Avengers and SHIELD like it or not. I want a place in that kingdom. If you accept, press the green button on the bottom of the belt. If not, the blue."

Lucia Von Bardas raised an eyebrow and leaned back, tapping her metal nails on the table in front of her. Her mechanical eye analysing the supposed SHIELD agent's belt. Manifest- She had heard that name before. He was one of SHIELD's 'special' operatives, like Hawkeye and Widow. This was most likely a trick. On the other hand... How would Doom reward her for acquiring such a prize? The left half of her face twisted into a smile. "Green."
Her scientist nodded, pressing the small green button.

"Thank God- Or, I suppose, thank Doom, right?" A short, nervous chuckle. "Alright, that button sent a signal to let me know that you accepted my offer. In about one minute, I'll be at the gates, ready to embrace my future. That is, the gates of the helipad outside of Latveria. You set off a bomb, genius, and you now have five seconds until it goes off."

"NO!" Lucia Von Bardas screamed, electricity being flung everywhere from her body as she desperately launched herself towards the door. Opening it just in time-

-She found the bomb on the other side. In the instant before the explosion, it set off an EMP, shutting down most of the security for Castle Doom and the surrounding area. The explosion would do the rest of the work, attracting almost all of the Doombots not affected by the EMP back to the castle. All that was left now was for Manifest to get back out of the castle, where he had been hidden since setting his trap. Launching himself through the broomcloset he had hidden in, he turned to his left, seeing the smoldering remains of the laboratory. Smiling to himself, he launched himself that way, through the flames of what had once been the doorway and over the pile of metal that had once been his target. The entire room was on fire, and the floor had partially collapsed.

Quickly eyeballing a plan, he leapt to the side, thrusting his arm upwards towards a shelf. As he grabbed it, he swung himself towards the wall, bracing his legs against it. Using this leverage to leap across the hole in the centre of the room, he grabbed the chandelier on his way over, bringing it crashing down onto the last remains of Bardas' research that had somehow survived. This, unfortunately, had the side effect of slowing him down enough to send him crashing into the floor. Able to go into a roll at the last minute, he used its momentum to launch himself through the open window, utilizing a specialized harpoon gun the SHIELD techs had modified to pull himself towards a nearby tree. Hitting the branches roughly, he fell through, landing on the ground violently, but intact.

No time to slow down, only fifteen minutes to get to Delta. He gritted his teeth, not even noticing that he had, in his rush, set his coat on fire. Fortunately, the tree put it out- At its own expense. He rushed through the streets, abandoning his harpoon grapple for the Doombot pistol he had used against the guards the day before. This is going to be a rough ride.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:25 pm

The Starlight wrote:-snip

Darkstar Crisis
Battle of the Nexus
Part One

Max's eyes lit up as he saw the All-Mother grace his presence, and he crooked his knees and touched his hands to the floor, "By any means, All-Mother, welcome to my humble vessel. I am in your debt, as your aid to me is far, far greater than what I had provided when Everything Died." The Mad God said, raising back to his feet and shifting his weight slightly, Mir and Val standing up from their respective bows as well. "I am glad and thankful for your Valkyries, weaponry, and even yourself, Valka. We face impossible odds, but our allies are plentiful and powerful, All-Mother, and no force in the cosmos can withstand your will." He further noted.

"But, our conversation must be cut short, as we've arrived at the Rubicon Sphere." He gravely informed his new allies, motioning for them to go through a set of sliding doors - revealing the modest command center of the rudimentary vessel. Still, it was equipped with a massive screen for communications, and it buzzed to life as a transmission was broadcast. Max gently lowered the helm of his armor over his head, locking it into place with an airtight seal as he readied himself for gun boat diplomacy. A small, blue man was the one who faced the gathered group, a smug expression stuck on it's face - one of the Guardians of the Universe, no doubt.

"Maxwell Morningstar," The Guardian began, ensuring that it thoroughly pronounced every syllable in his name, "Celestial Messiah, you are forbidden to travel any further towards the M'Krann Crystal. Let this be a single warning, and any attempts to challenge that status will result in your untimely demise, young king. I - Valorex, Guardian of the Universe -stand as a messenger for the most powerful assembly in all of the cosmos - beware our power, Mad God."

The silence weighed upon the room, the Guardian baring down upon Max in particular as it searched for weakness in the face of the ultimatum. Instead, Mad Max gave a slight smile behind his mask, and a light, audible chuckle - clearly infuriating the Guardian. "I disregard your order, as I may go wherever I please. You tell me to beware, Valorex, but I'll tell you where to be if you don't stand aside. I've tried to reason with the Guardians, with the New Gods, but you are all so lost in your unwavering arrogance that you refuse to believe that a threat capable of wiping out this universe is coming - it has already destroyed hundreds on it's way toward our own!" Max yelled, stepping forward and balling his fists as he talked to a stubborn old blue man. "It's name is Darkstar - and only I can close the Nexus before he comes."

A sour, uncaring expression was held by the Guardian, who replied simply and without much emotion. "You have decided your own fate, Messiah. An ignoble choice - only death awaits you beyond the Rubicon." With that calm threat, the video feed flicked off and turned to static, fading from view entirely as the Guardian left the group to their own devices. Max turned to look at his compatriots, a smile hiding behind his helmet.

"I think that went better than expected." Mir sarcastically noted, giving Otto and Val a chuckle, Maxwell nodding in agreement. At that moment, a shock rippled across the ship and shook the entire vessel - as if the hull was hit by a canon. The jolt sent no one to the floor, as almost all on board were powerful beings capable of withstanding such force, but it made the entire crew alert and combat ready. "The hell was that?!" Mir demanded, another hit banging throughout the ship. "Motherfu-" He said, charging out of the sliding door and rushing out of the questionable safety of the ship and into the void of space outside of it.

He was followed by Max and Otto, the rest taking point as well. Mir breathed with rage in his huffs, the allies looking on to see the cause of the commotion - finding themselves faced with the Alpha Green Lantern Corps and their Honor Guard brethen, along with scores of other assembled Green Lanterns from nearby Sectors. Their rings glowed an incandescent green, and some had conjured the projection of a large artillery construct - which was launching energy projections at the ship. "You think a show of force will scare us?" Mir demanded, flexing his chest and tightening his overall physique. "I am the Hand of the Mad God, and you are but servants to a lost cause!"

"Force, Mir?" A familiar voice asked, the same voice of the Guardian, Valorex, who had given Max and his allies the ultimatum to turn back. "This is but an exercise in humility...and obedience." The Guardian appeared above his Lantern entourage, halds clasped behind his back and slightly smirking at Max, Mir, Val, Otto, Valka, and her Valkyries. "I say this now because we are not alone. Behold, the combined might of dreaded Apokolips and heavenly New Genesis." Valorex said, waving his hand and gesturing behind the crew - some of which turned to look, and found only their ship.

Until a bright, burning beam tore through it in a massive, unconstrained explosion - spewing the molten wreckage all around and revealing two monolithic powerhouses in it's wake. The originator of the energy beam stood stoic and with burning eyes - the power of the Omega Beams surging within, the truly awesome power of Darkseid. Directly opposite of him was none other than his brother, Highfather, who stood in much the same way, and behind them were but a few of their New God associates. In effect, the forces had Max's allies surrounded, and with the presence of a Guardian, the Green Lanterns would prove to be just as much of a threat as the New Gods themselves.

Max thought quickly, knowing Valka would intercept the mental message, and giving but a firm nod to Mir and Val as he thought to the All-Mother. "Valka - I'm going to rush the Nexus. As long as it closes, we can rest easy. Until then, fight hard, keep them away from me, and I'll be back to help in a few minutes. I'm sorry for the burden I'm placing on your shoulders, but I trust no one else with a feat so mighty." With that, Max simply blinked away, covered by a sudden charge of Mir and Otto against the Green Lanterns, igniting the Battle for the Nexus.
Last edited by New Neros on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Magnus's Volcanic Island, Persian Gulf

"Do you fucking feel that?" Magnus asked for the hundredth time.

"Feel what?" Odysseus asked, propping his feet against the cooler as he chugged down his beer bottle.

"You know that feeling where you have, like, something crawling on you?" Magnus asked, getting a nod from Odysseus. "I fell that all the time- its me subconsciously controlling seismic and volcanic activity. But, something's weird. Like, every so often, I pick up seismic pulses of something other than Earthquakes..."

"Like Godzilla?" Odysseus burped.

"Sure. Like Godzilla. This time I'm feeling something near Japan or someplace. Can't tell. But it's big." Magnus frowned.

"Please turn down your radio." A hiss came from a small cage made from Odysseus's Tacitite. Tyrax's green eyes locked onto the small AM/FM battery powered radio playing something in Arabic.

Odysseus turned up the volume just to piss him off, then stopped. "Shit. You probably can't understand but do you know what they are saying? Right now?"

"What." Magnus leaned in, listening in. "Something about a Superhuman thing or some shit- this guy' Arabic is total garbage. Saying something about 'military' and UN and stuff. I don't know."

"Be glad we ain't superheroes." Magnus chuckled obnoxiously. "Cause, if we actually were Superheroes, we'd be fucked."

"I think we'd fuck them over first." Odysseus chuckled. "Or me. I got the biggest gun."

"Are you kidding me?!" Magnus slammed his fist down onto a rock, splitting it in half. "Did you see the size of that Sledgehammer I tried smashing iggy the Iguana with?! MY GIRTH IS MASSIVE."

Odysseus stood up, materializing two RPG-7's into both of his arms. "Oh, so it's a dick measuring contest now, huh?! I don't even think you have one, Rocky!"

Magnus pointed a finger straight at Odysseus. "Be at the pond in 5 minutes. Come with your best stuff."

"You're dead meat, bro." The mercenary responded, the two walking off into opposite directions.

"....Am I going to be let out?" Tyrax complained.

------

Empty Quarter, Saudi Arabia

If the giant wall of water wasn't weird enough, there was a huge power that Myosai could sense across the ocean. Almost as largess herself's. She hadn't sensed something this big since her encounter with Cell on Mars, and that was a long time ago. This power was crazy tough, but didn't seem like it was coming their way.

In Myosai logic, she had to figure out if this new guy was on her side or not. What better way to attract him than by blowing up that Rock formation Magnus made earlier? Myosai sent a small portion of her energy into a fairly small Ki sphere in her right palm. Holding it in a fashion like someone would be throwing an American Football, she lobbed it at the rock formation, watching as it disappeared into the rocky Nooks and Crannies.

Light erupted from inside the pyramid-shaped formation, before the entire structure was vaporize by Myosai's attack. A large, purple explosion and a wave of sand and heat brushing by her face gave her a positive result: The Power would likely be heading her way now.

Almost time to make some new friends. Or, enemies.

------

Meanwhile, Magnus's Island

Odysseus had arrived at the hot springs, wearing nothing but some sandals as he prepared to summon the big guns. Magnus had rose out of the rock in front of him, wielding a massive sledge hammer that had to be the size of, like, four Tyrax's. It dripped with glowing red lava as the weapon ignited into flames, nearly burning off his hair and Eyebrows.

Magnus's eyes drifted downwards, then quickly shot back up. "You know, I didn't say you had to come naked. That's kind of awkward."

Odysseus chuckled. "That thing's puny compared to Zeus's BFG- which, I stole from him." He sneered.

Magnus looked in horror as silver particles floated from Odysseus's palms, taking the shape of a cross between a Minigun and a Flamethrower. Attached to a gigantic power pack, the weapon was Zeus's own BFG, firing uranium-coated explosive slugs capable of wiping out a city block in an instant. Overkill, yet fun to use. Unfortunately, only a person of Zeus or Magnus's size could use it...

"Shit. Guess I win. Tyrax's swords won't even come close to ours, though." Magnus sighed.

Then, it hit them. "Why the fuck did we leave Tyrax unattended to?!"

"Impressive." Odysseus

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Samantha Grimm
Sam blushed brightly despite herself at DeeDee's very forward comments. She was used to her sister getting all this kind of attention and while she was used to this kind of behavior, it came from her sister so it didn't effect her at all. However this wasn't her sister, this was an attractive flirtatious woman who was clearly interested in her. After all, Samantha was more shy and conservative than she let on. Sure she had flirted with some people she liked before and even gotten pretty involved with a few others, but she was still a virgin and was much more shy about thagt than her older sister.

However despite how overwhelmed with the attention she was getting, Samantha was fascinated with DeeDee's discussion of magic. "Wow, I'd really love to be able to do that." She said, awe in her voice. She then blushed even brighter, "The magic, I mean." Samantha told her, clarifying quickly. She was then glad to be able to change the subject. "I'm a mage too, though I guess I'm more of a witch. I'm here visiting with my two sisters. We're very close and we travel around all the time together." Samantha said to her, before she realized something. "Wait, if you're the co-owner and you're a magic user, did you create that illusion around the club? That was amazing!" Samantha said with great admiration. She couldn't imagine being able to do magic like that. She then heard her talk about how she's sorry if Sam gets effected by her succubus powers. Samantha felt a little better that actually, and a bit more comfortable too. She seemed genuine about that.

"Well, thank for that. I can understand how its hard to control your powers sometimes. I appreciate the compliments though. It's really exciting to speak to another a magic users. I haven't met many before." Sam said to DeeDee sincerely.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Hiroshi:

Being a defender of Earth never could be easy huh? He'd just wanted to relax and spend time with Claudia and Tomia, then another power had made itself known on the whole other side of the planet. Being a Saiyan really sucked sometimes, not only could he not ignore it given its possibke threat to Earth, but the thrill of a battle with a power near his own was going to push him to accept the unstated challenge.

Covering his nose, Hiroshi coughed as the scent of sulfer entered his nose, his feet landing in what he assumed was once magma. Glancing around, he strode forward, his feet echoing off the rock in an unsettling tone.

" Hello? Anyone here?" Hiroshi shouted, his voice echoing across the landscape.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Len-El

"....The UN had passed the Superhuman Registration Act, to register the superhumans to work for the government, or face prison and fines. For now, of course. So, Mr. Ryder, what is your opinion on this?"

"Well, if we take a look at this problem, we have to be care. Me, on the other hand should not worry. I mean, this is about Superhuman act, obviously Batman didn't have to sign, he's no Supes. He's just well...a bat!" and laughter heard at the scene.

"Ha ha ha, this is a good funny show, eh friends?" asked one of the officers at GCPD. Which streets practically clean, almost clean, JLA and Avengers on the scene, only few officers at the streets, guarding the clean streets and patrolling the streets. The news of Superhuman Registration Act is second to Gotham, with the first being re-evacuating citizens back to their places in Vannis' and Two-Face's captured areas.

Meanwhile, Len is at the GCPD armory, hearing the news from the radio. To a superhuman like him, this is a problem, but since no one knows he's here, or even exist for the time being it will be fine.

"Len!" yelled Officer Cash, one of his new friend here, at the GCPD. Cash used to be a guard at Arkham Asylum, but he was promoted after Asylum was more or less destroyed. His superior too here.

"We've been tasked to help the military at their recruitment center here. GCD will be ordered to help us as well."

Well, damn. Soon or later he will be discovered anyway.

"Yes, Sir. I'll be right there."
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:Len-El

"....The UN had passed the Superhuman Registration Act, to register the superhumans to work for the government, or face prison and fines. For now, of course. So, Mr. Ryder, what is your opinion on this?"

"Well, if we take a look at this problem, we have to be care. Me, on the other hand should not worry. I mean, this is about Superhuman act, obviously Batman didn't have to sign, he's no Supes. He's just well...a bat!" and laughter heard at the scene.

"Ha ha ha, this is a good funny show, eh friends?" asked one of the officers at GCPD. Which streets practically clean, almost clean, JLA and Avengers on the scene, only few officers at the streets, guarding the clean streets and patrolling the streets. The news of Superhuman Registration Act is second to Gotham, with the first being re-evacuating citizens back to their places in Vannis' and Two-Face's captured areas.

Meanwhile, Len is at the GCPD armory, hearing the news from the radio. To a superhuman like him, this is a problem, but since no one knows he's here, or even exist for the time being it will be fine.

"Len!" yelled Officer Cash, one of his new friend here, at the GCPD. Cash used to be a guard at Arkham Asylum, but he was promoted after Asylum was more or less destroyed. His superior too here.

"We've been tasked to help the military at their recruitment center here. GCD will be ordered to help us as well."

"So, I have to register with the government, huh?" Retlyer sighed, leaning back in his chair. "I mean- I know that my identity is already going to be public. I'm going to be GCPD. It's just- What about the Bats?"
"What about them?" The Commissioner replied. "We've got a job to do. If they're the job, then so be it. It's not our place to question orders from that high up."
"I'm not comfortable with this."
"Too bad."
The two stared each other down, each willing the other to step down first. Thankfully, Boxer interrupted them. "We've got new orders. Send a contingent up to a military recruitment centre. They'll be working with GCPD, Military, and with so many Masks in town, probably a few of them, too."
The Commissioner nodded. "Reclaimer, Boxer, I'm sending both of you. Reclaimer, take your squad, and Boxer, take your runners."
"Yes, Sir." The two nodded and began heading out the door. Reclaimer paused and turned. "This isn't going to end well, Commissioner. Gotham is going to be ground centre for a war between Gods. I'd suggest you add crowd control to our training."
"Noted. Now get out of my office."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:27 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Len-El

"So, I have to register with the government, huh?" Retlyer sighed, leaning back in his chair. "I mean- I know that my identity is already going to be public. I'm going to be GCPD. It's just- What about the Bats?"
"What about them?" The Commissioner replied. "We've got a job to do. If they're the job, then so be it. It's not our place to question orders from that high up."
"Too bad."
The two stared each other down, each willing the other to step down first. Thankfully, Boxer interrupted them. "We've got new orders. Send a contingent up to a military recruitment centre. They'll be working with GCPD, Military, and with so many Masks in town, probably a few of them, too."
The Commissioner nodded. "Reclaimer, Boxer, I'm sending both of you. Reclaimer, take your squad, and Boxer, take your runners."
"Yes, Sir." The two nodded and began heading out the door. Reclaimer paused and turned. "This isn't going to end well, Commissioner. Gotham is going to be ground centre for a war between Gods. I'd suggest you add crowd control to our training."

Len-El

The recruitment center is empty, of course it's empty, it won't be filled with unregistered superhumans in overnight. Thankfully, the GCPD and the military is funded by the government, so they get free food, free beds, and stuffs. On the other hand, GCD....gets the same too. Turns out the government of Gotham recognized their role on the Gotham's cleansing operation, so alls well ends well, we guess.

Len and Cash are on the scene, armed and dangerous, with the rest of GCPD officers being tasked there too. It's too much, perhaps, but considering how powerful superhumans are, it's a must.

"Do we will get scanned too, Officer Cash?"
"I think we won't. But we can't be sure, for all we know, SHIELD is just like us except they have superhumans and wealth. And a freaking helicarrier?"

"Eh..right, right." said Len. He didn't know about this SHIELD, not even the helicarrier. What is helicarrier, anyway?

...Anyway, few people came, and register themselves, with cool powers, even one can turns into a...what is that, um...weasel? Weasel powers? That's what written on the paper, the computer hasn't been set up yet.

And then they come, the GCD.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:"So, I have to register with the government, huh?" Retlyer sighed, leaning back in his chair. "I mean- I know that my identity is already going to be public. I'm going to be GCPD. It's just- What about the Bats?"
"Too bad."

Len-El

The recruitment center is empty, of course it's empty, it won't be filled with unregistered superhumans in overnight. Thankfully, the GCPD and the military is funded by the government, so they get free food, free beds, and stuffs. On the other hand, GCD....gets the same too. Turns out the government of Gotham recognized their role on the Gotham's cleansing operation, so alls well ends well, we guess.

Len and Cash are on the scene, armed and dangerous, with the rest of GCPD officers being tasked there too. It's too much, perhaps, but considering how powerful superhumans are, it's a must.

"I think we won't. But we can't be sure, for all we know, SHIELD is just like us except they have superhumans and wealth. And a freaking helicarrier?"

"Eh..right, right." said Len. He didn't know about this SHIELD, not even the helicarrier. What is helicarrier, anyway?

...Anyway, few people came, and register themselves, with cool powers, even one can turns into a...what is that, um...weasel? Weasel powers? That's what written on the paper, the computer hasn't been set up yet.

Reclaimer and Boxer arrive at the centre in two armoured vans that they had recovered during the Vannis raids. They were painted all black with the GCD logo on the side. Boxer got out first, calling ahead. "I'm Boxer, we're with the GCD, and we've got orders to set up here with you. We've got 12 people. Where are we needed?" Each member of the GCD wore kevlar, and they carried a variety of weapons- From commercial shotguns to military rifles to dual gang-style pistols, it was certainly a varied crowd. Most of Boxer's van were light on their feet and eagle eyed, preferring lightweight guns and protection. Meanwhile, the other van, lead by Reclaimer, had several men decked out in full recovered SWAT and Riot gear, preferring heavier armaments.
Reclaimer exited his van last, a stark contrast to everyone else. He was noticeably taller and larger than most of the present company, and even then, his muscles seemed entirely disproportional to the rest of his body. He leaned against the van, waiting for someone to reply to Boxer's question.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Len-El

Reclaimer and Boxer arrive at the centre in two armoured vans that they had recovered during the Vannis raids. They were painted all black with the GCD logo on the side. Boxer got out first, calling ahead. "I'm Boxer, we're with the GCD, and we've got orders to set up here with you. We've got 12 people. Where are we needed?" Each member of the GCD wore kevlar, and they carried a variety of weapons- From commercial shotguns to military rifles to dual gang-style pistols, it was certainly a varied crowd. Most of Boxer's van were light on their feet and eagle eyed, preferring lightweight guns and protection. Meanwhile, the other van, lead by Reclaimer, had several men decked out in full recovered SWAT and Riot gear, preferring heavier armaments.
Reclaimer exited his van last, a stark contrast to everyone else. He was noticeably taller and larger than most of the present company, and even then, his muscles seemed entirely disproportional to the rest of his body. He leaned against the van, waiting for someone to reply to Boxer's question.

Len-El

"You are all needed here, Boxer. For now the center is still empty, very few registers. But once we hit, say one or two months, maybe the government will place more laws at the act to force the secluded superhumans to come here." said Cash.

"There's beds and food here, courtesy of government and one unnamed corporations which help us and the rest of the military at USA to registers the superhumans. This will be a brutal period, of course, " said Cash again to Boxer.

Cash directed them to the Military Center which is located at an abandoned cinema, old cinema. Outside the cinema, lies the tables and soldiers, ready to registers anyone. The registered superhumans, meanwhile, has been redirected, or transported, to somewhere else where the training centers are.

Len approached one of the GCD, who by all accounts seems larger. He saw his muscles, and then, he said, "Are you a human? You are too big to be one," said Len to the man, who leaned himself to the van.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:26 pm

Eldara
Eldara waved goodbye to the celestial android when he left and inspected her new style admiringly. The bronze looked quite nice to her, although she would sooner eat bronze than wear it.
But enough vanity, I need to find out exactly what's going on here. Stranded on a strange planet usually goes better when you know what's going on. . .
She thought to herself as she trudged off in the snow. A small alert on her display alerted her to a new capability afforded by the ring, flight. She looked at the small bronze ring curiously and focused the energy flowing through it, surrounding herself with a bronze glow before her feet lifted off the ground. She flailed in the air a little as her gyros began to adjust to the weightless feeling. Soon enough she was gliding through the air towards the nearest magnetic disturbance she could detect. A small town appeared on the horizon as she flew closer and closer, landing just on the outskirts. The town itself was quiet and quaint, but it had a fair amount of stores plying their wares despite the cold. Eldara stopped in front of the electronics store, tilting her head slightly as she inspected the televisions, ignoring the odd looks she got from the townsfolk.
Osnil wrote:Newsflash
Jameson's ugly face appeared on television again as he read the headlines, "Last night, the President of the United States was saved from a superhuman by Secret Service Agents. This time the superhuman was not Spiderman. It's a new problem folks. It's a girl dressed as a Cavewoman riding a Pterosaur. The President demands that the island she lives on, which he calls "Dinosaur Island" must be found." A picture of Ara escaping from the Secret Service Agents appeared, and a number appeared below. "Anyone who has seen this girl please call this number below. And now, in other news, Spiderman Strikes Again. . ."

Eldara was taken aback by the strange human that start expounding on the television. But what he said was interesting. This island apparently contained ancient reptilian life. Perhaps there were other strange and wonderful things on the island, she would have to investigate.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Astrid was troubled. She sat in her husband's workshop reading his note book of complex diagrams and notes. Her husband had created a theory that if he used uru metal and ifused it with his yellow light and a bit of magic he would get a magical construct worthy of taking on lower power super beings. This did not trouble her. What did trouble her was his research into genetics and summonings. If anything could kill a man it was those two areas. Most troubling of all was his recent search for a space squid with reality warping powers. Sometimes bryce could be so weird. She then turned to a diagram describing a time viewer and the ability to read his past present and future. Another very weird thing were multiple pages on this being named Sol. He darted in and out of myths everywhere and Astrid did not trust. Being bored she picked up a saiyan scouter from the table and began to look around. Suddenly she picked up a massive power source. She liked around until she got a fix. She was looking straight at her stomach.
I KILLED MUFASA

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Reclaimer and Boxer arrive at the centre in two armoured vans that they had recovered during the Vannis raids. They were painted all black with the GCD logo on the side. Boxer got out first, calling ahead. "I'm Boxer, we're with the GCD, and we've got orders to set up here with you. We've got 12 people. Where are we needed?" Each member of the GCD wore kevlar, and they carried a variety of weapons- From commercial shotguns to military rifles to dual gang-style pistols, it was certainly a varied crowd. Most of Boxer's van were light on their feet and eagle eyed, preferring lightweight guns and protection. Meanwhile, the other van, lead by Reclaimer, had several men decked out in full recovered SWAT and Riot gear, preferring heavier armaments.

Len-El

"You are all needed here, Boxer. For now the center is still empty, very few registers. But once we hit, say one or two months, maybe the government will place more laws at the act to force the secluded superhumans to come here." said Cash.

"There's beds and food here, courtesy of government and one unnamed corporations which help us and the rest of the military at USA to registers the superhumans. This will be a brutal period, of course, " said Cash again to Boxer.

Cash directed them to the Military Center which is located at an abandoned cinema, old cinema. Outside the cinema, lies the tables and soldiers, ready to registers anyone. The registered superhumans, meanwhile, has been redirected, or transported, to somewhere else where the training centers are.

Len approached one of the GCD, who by all accounts seems larger. He saw his muscles, and then, he said, "Are you a human? You are too big to be one," said Len to the man, who leaned himself to the van.

Boxer nodded. "You're Officer Cash, right? I recognize you from some old Arkham documentaries. Any chance I could pull a favour and ask you to figure out what corporation that is? The GCD has been dealing with one recently. If they're the same, they have their own motives in this. At any rate, my men are Runners, scouts, and patrols. Mind me taking up command of your patrols too? Not trying to step on any toes here, just trying to coordinate."

Retlyer narrowed his eyes. "Blunt, aren't you? What's your name?"

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Charmera wrote:-snip

Van Zant

While the drones were easily dealt with by the other youngsters, Van Zant kept his eyes glued on the ships floating precariously above them, naturally worried and expecting something far worse than propaganda discs. "Shit..." He mumbled, watching as some vessels broke formation and dropped low towards the ground - pouring out actual soldiers and armored walkers, not to mention more drones. Van tightened his fist as one of the battlesuits locked onto him with it's weird light fixtures where it's face should be. Quickly, the damn thing launched at Van - prompting him to dodge out of the way at the last second.

"Close!" He yelled, pivoting on his ankle and hoping to turn and blow right into the Rantu battlesuit's back - but found a charged shot of plasma hurling right at him from the same unit. He hadn't the time to yelp as the supercharged shot slammed into Van's body and rocketed him back several feet. He was back on his feet in no time, the tactile telekinetic shield reducing the heat and force by several magnitudes as it impacted. Still, Van couldn't help but feel a bit outclassed technologically here. What he lacked in smarts, though, Van hoped to make up for in bravery and durability. Zant then leapt forward in a flash - faster than what the Rantu pilot could physically track and respond to - and jammed his fist right into the battlesuit's midsection.

Effortlessly, Van lifted his arm and the battlesuit with it, flipping it over his back and slamming it back down onto the hard ground below in a fearsome CLACK! - cracking it at the suit's joints and disorienting the pilot. Standing over the suit, Van lifted both of his fists up and slammed them down quickly, smashing the body of the battlesuit with both and shattering the crystalline material that made up the suit - specifically designed to take incredible amounts of shock - until it appeared collapsed inward where the pilot was. Van would have continued, but a sudden blast to the shoulder from a plasma rifle tossed him forward and skidding along the ground. He turned to face his next opponent, and found them to be actual soldiers - Fire Warriors of the Rantu - with their rifles trained on Zant and surrounded by hovering drones. "Surrender. Now." One demanded in a computerized voice, a translation.

Van stood himself back up and stared down at the Fire Warriors, three in all, and began to think his way through this situation. Everything else around him seemed to just fade away as his vision tunneled, and a familiar sensation flowed through his veins as adrenaline pumped it's way throughout his body - amplifying his powers in the process. "I know you don't know who I am," He said quietly, almost as if he was nervous, "But you must know what planet you're on. Earth, ever hear of it? We kick alien asses every other day." He said, running forward at the three Warriors, the soldiers firing their plasma weaponry in rapid succession. To their shock, Van Zant tanked the plasma slag and did not slow down - his telekinetic shield powered up to absurd levels.

The superhuman slammed into one of the Fire Warriors with a clothesline, dropping him to the concrete where his entire body bounced off the hard surface and skidded back. Van, right after the impact, pivoted and stopped his momentum - extending both his fist and his foot, his balled hand colliding with the Warriors' helmet in front of him and his foot connecting with the chest of the one behind him - sending both flying in the opposite direction with enough force to be fatal, had they not been wearing such protective suits. As Van dealt with those immediate threats, a series of drones began to surround him and hover quickly, Zant dropping low into another combat stance, taking a quick swing at one drone and completely missing.

The drones began to pelt him with bullets in rapid succession - Van's barrier giving him the appearance of incredible durability, but it wasn't a situation he could keep up forever. He began to think, wonder what he could do to drop the drones. Like a lightbulb, Van's eyes lit up as he figured out what he could do, though, it was a gamble. He hadn't done it before, but the idea seemed plausible enough. Zant concentrated hard, straining his muscles and mental capacity as he focused on pushing his telekinetic shield outwards violently. Right before Van passed out from hardly even breathing, he felt a sudden surge travel down his spine, and in a primal yell, he exploded his tactile telekinetic shield out and away from his body with such vigor that it simply shredded the drones circling him.

The shield snapped back to Van like a rubber band, but the effort exhausted the youngster. "A few down...a few hundred more to go." He said, trying to catch his breath, watching the others handle the Rantu for a moment before rejoining the battle.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Charmera wrote:Masami chuckled as she ran, they were a pretty cool looking team, all jumping rooftops and running together. It was quite exhilarating, and Masami wondered why she didn't do it during her time here before. She continued to follow her nose, leading them around. Of course she was going off smell, so it wasn't one hundred per cent perfect, but she was still leading them in the right direction. Akari had stuck close to her adopted sister. Masami stopped before they got to the place where the smell was strongest (A large multi floor skyscraper).

"<So... Are we going to explain...?>" Asked Akari

"<Explain what?>" Masami replied, her tails swishing excitedly, at the acticipation of the hunt.

"<Explain why a Kitsune calls a cat person kin to these two? You know? Our "Situation"?>"

"<Why? Does it really bear explanation?>"

Akari shrugged. "<They may be curious.>" She looked at the building. "That is quite the tower... I hope I don't wear these shoes out walking all those steps."

Masami rolled her eyes. "We'll take the elevator..."

Taro
Taro laughed aloud when he saw Garnet waiting on the next rooftop,
"And that man on the television thought a few card tricks were impressive!"
He said amusedly. He took off again and dropped down to all fours as they sprinted across the rooftops. It felt more natural for him to sprint as a fox would, despite his magical nature. It had been a long time since he had a pack to run with, the feeling was odd, obviously he wasn't exactly going to trust them to watch his back yet, but it felt like things were all in all more cheerful with a pack. He came to a halt behind Akari and Masami in time to hear Masami mention the elevator.
"The elevator? I take it that's another shiny new invention of this world? Along with blood sucking yami that apparently sparkle in sunlight. . . Seriously, I do not find the appeal of your television."
He said with a shake of his head.
"Not to mention the lycanthrope was a whiney little coward."
He muttered disapprovingly as his white glyph began to pulse, his senses increasing as he slipped into a world of bright colours, scent trails, sensitive hearing and magical signatures. He looked down at the streets surrounding the building,
"So, after we use this elevator what plan of action shall we go with?"
He asked curiously.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse