NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:43 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:IS everyone ready for the IC?!

Nope
App incoming. Not Frank. Though I wish it was.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:56 am

So. Marvel did a Hunger Games spoof.

Huh.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:01 am

You can post the IC if you feel like Atria. Where should we be meeting up at? Mad Max would be at Ur if we have no meeting place.

Atria, are you invading Earf with Rob? You'd be meeting Max and getting wrecked by him.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 am

New Neros wrote:You can post the IC if you feel like Atria. Where should we be meeting up at? Mad Max would be at Ur if we have no meeting place.

Atria, are you invading Earf with Rob? You'd be meeting Max and getting wrecked by him.

Alex is on Earth and will pretty much murder the not-Nappa of the invasion.

For those new to how we do things in Infinite Justice. Read. This will also be posted in the OP.

There will be majorish arcs led by me that will often change the time period. Anywhere from a few days to 10 years. HOWEVER! You DO NOT have to participate in them if you don't want to. Infinite Justice is much like a comic book in the way that not all Superheroes are at the same place at the same time. Most of the stories and fights will be ones YOU construct on your own. You can use ANY of the pre-existing characters in them or invite another player to join you. Provided you A: Don't interfere with another player unless they say it's okay, or B: Don't kill existing characters as someone else may want to use them. This is a Superhero Sandbox and there are MASSIVE universes out there for you to interact with at your leisure. Have fun!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:15 am

Name/Alias: Prince Augustin of House Gediminid (full), Augustin Gediminid/White Prince

Appearance:
(not a vampire, sorry)

Species: Human

Backstory: Prince Augustin was the firstborn to the Gediminid royal family of Lithuania, (Don't bother asking) and from his birth, he was educated in quite a royal environment. Being the heir to the throne of the large kingdom, which controlled most of Eastern Europe, he had quite a lot of attention thrown to him. He had the best food, the best babysitters, the best toys... Not to mention that he turned out to be a meta - what joy! Now the king will be powerful not just with his mind! But not for long. After Augustin finished high school and left his homeland for the United Kingdom for studies, it was overrun by a republican rebellion. The royals tried to flee, but were caught and executed, starting a new era in the nation of Lithuania. As for Augustin, it meant a huge inheritance of over 400 million dollars and many estates across the planet.

Thankfully, the UK provided protection against the rebels, so he kind of kept going. And investing his newly gained wealth in the stocks, to gain evern more wealth. Obviously. Around the same time, he finished the university, gained a PhD in engineering and started designing his own battle armor. Why? To get revenge on his country for what they did to his family. However, while in the works, Augustin started reading superhero comics, and became obsessed with them. He redirected his project from revenge and into fighting crime.

And thus, a new hero - the White Prince - came to be.

Powers and Abilities:
Weaknesses: While he is considered a superhuman, Augustin is still a low level one, and is quite vulnerable without his armor. Things like poisons, diseases and other similar stuff can also easily kill him.

Destructive Capacity: Up to large building level normally. With armor, up to city block.

Speed: Up to 80 mph normally, 200 mph with the suit, and supersonic flight.

Durability: Large building normally, up to city block with armor.

Lifting Strength: Normally Class 1, Class 25 with armor

Striking Strength: KJ normally - GJ with armor

Standard Equipment:
  • White Prince Armor - Also functions as his own superhero suit to hide his identity, it is also a functional battle armor that further enhances all of his superhuman abilities, making him even stronger, tougher, faster, and much better in energy and elemental manipulation. It also has a variety of gadgets, including, though not limited to, a quantum-based supersonic flight system, various kinds of guns, laser targeting and nerve gas.

Intelligence: Expert tactician and strategist. Has a PhD in engineering, smart enough to design his own futuritic battle armor. Also a clever businessman, and has managed to build up a billion-sized wealth in the stock market.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://youtu.be/29h3IMVPDD4

Random Facts about your character: Net wealth: 9,1 billion USD
Height: 5'10"
Nationality: Lithuanian
English skill: Fluent, almost indistinguishable from native speech
Weight: 75 kg (sorry, pounds are not my thing)
NS username: Despotic Rome
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:19 am

Really well done Finny. Quick question though. Energy manipulation is kind vague. Mind giving a basic description of his abilities with it like everyone else?

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:20 am

Muh app will be up soon.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:21 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Really well done Finny. Quick question though. Energy manipulation is kind vague. Mind giving a basic description of his abilities with it like everyone else?

One sec.
I tried to be original this time! Yaay!

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:33 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Really well done Finny. Quick question though. Energy manipulation is kind vague. Mind giving a basic description of his abilities with it like everyone else?

One sec.

Much better. Accepted!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:50 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:One sec.

Much better. Accepted!

I hope me and Fin have enough differences.

Both are rich guys in armor who own/could have owned countries, whose main powers involve energy, who are smart and well-educated, and so forth.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:57 am

New Neros wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Much better. Accepted!

I hope me and Fin have enough differences.

Both are rich guys in armor who own/could have owned countries, whose main powers involve energy, who are smart and well-educated, and so forth.

Hm.

Well, I am a prince.

Also, I didn't really have a place to write this in my app, but behind his composed, charismatic and polite shell he has from his childhood, lies a sociopathic power-hungry sadist who doesn't really bother with keeping his opponents alive. Of course, character development can change that. Eventually.
I hope.
If someone cooperates.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:59 am

Name/Alias: Okarot

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): Okarot and his various forms to come

Species: Saiyan

Backstory:
Okarot was born on planet Vegeta to a pair of Saiyan elites, and he was certainly special in his own power. As a child, it was even known to rival that of Prince Vegeta's power as a kid. He was one of the few who were not on planet Vegeta when it was destroyed, and despite knowing well enough how his planet was destroyed, he knew he couldn't face Frieza yet. He and his partner Paragu fought for Frieza across the galaxy, and one day, came upon a place called Earth after learning of the legendary Dragon Balls, which could grant the user any wish they wanted, even immortality. But, even if he couldn't find the Dragon Balls, it would be worth a fair price.

Powers and Abilities:
- Basic Mid Level Saiyan Loadout
- Flight
- Super Beams
- Indomitable Will

Weaknesses:
- A huge ego
- Some Forms of Magic
- Very poor common sense

Destructive Capacity: Small Planet Level

Speed: Mach 40

Durability: Moon Level while not blocking

Lifting Strength: Class M

Striking Strength: Petajoule class (kinetic energy)

Standard Equipment:
- Scouter
- Saibamen
- Saiyan Suit

Intelligence: Incredible battlesense due to his Saiyan biology, and has fantastic instincts. He is very poor in the common sense category though.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:02 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:I hope me and Fin have enough differences.

Hm.

Well, I am a prince.

Also, I didn't really have a place to write this in my app, but behind his composed, charismatic and polite shell he has from his childhood, lies a sociopathic power-hungry sadist who doesn't really bother with keeping his opponents alive. Of course, character development can change that. Eventually.
I hope.
If someone cooperates.

Oh Lord its even more similar now, except well, Max doesn't really have a polite shell. He's a guy who wants to help the world but rule it as well. Opponents are marginalized, destroyed, and the like.

Mad Max's title is King of Ur, though. Idk bout dis mang

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:05 am

Alex is pretty normal. At least until he gets into a real fight. At which point his Saiyan parts are shown a bit.

Accepted Rob.

IC INCOMING!!!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:12 am

m8 gt ain't canon

Also, shouldn't SSJ4 destroy his chestplate as well? Just nitpicking.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex is pretty normal. At least until he gets into a real fight. At which point his Saiyan parts are shown a bit.

Accepted Rob.

IC INCOMING!!!

WOOO

I guess there is enough differences, namely that Max would school the Gay Prince. Surely Finland will go a different route as well, since I'll mainly be doing Doom-like things.

Finland SSR wrote:

m8 gt ain't canon

Also, shouldn't SSJ4 destroy his chestplate as well? Just nitpicking.

Hey guess what.

This roleplay isn't canon. Kyoten isn't canon.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:20 am

New Neros wrote: the Gay Prince.

Finland has gained 'Diplomatic Insult' casus belli on Neros.

Don't worry homie. I'm planning to go Red Hood-ish kinda way. A vigilante who doesn't give much thought whether to kill or not.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:27 am

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:29 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:DUN DA DA DUN!: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=335292

OHM MA GODS! THEY HAVE BLESSED US WITH AN IC! WE MUST OFFER A SACRIFICE!
Not it.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 am

I'll likely posting in about an hour and a half. Then the invasion begins. And if my previous arcs are any indicator, it will be a bloodbath.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:40 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote: the Gay Prince.

Finland has gained 'Diplomatic Insult' casus belli on Neros.

Don't worry homie. I'm planning to go Red Hood-ish kinda way. A vigilante who doesn't give much thought whether to kill or not.

It's all good bruh!

One day, we do need an arc titled the War of Kings where fate sadly puts us at odds. For the most part though, I'd say our characters would be friends or something with so much similarity and similar interests.

We'll be on the edge together, but from different things. You'd be on the good side, but Max would be on the evil side, but ultimately both desire the greatest good.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:48 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Finland has gained 'Diplomatic Insult' casus belli on Neros.

It's all good bruh!

One day, we do need an arc titled the War of Kings where fate sadly puts us at odds. For the most part though, I'd say our characters would be friends or something with so much similarity and similar interests.

We'll be on the edge together, but from different things. You'd be on the good side, but Max would be on the evil side, but ultimately both desire the greatest good.

Interesting, interesting.

Anyway, what's your plan to gather everyone up, Atria?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:38 am

Ah, sweet. Just done with my first post, can't wait to read everyone else's posts. :D
Last edited by Nassan on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Nassan wrote:Ah, sweet. Just done with my first post, can't wait to read everyone's else's posts. :D

You better wait bruddah

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:It's all good bruh!

Interesting, interesting.

Anyway, what's your plan to gather everyone up, Atria?

Small Saiyan invasion. Of which, Robes character is going for.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse