NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Lingria wrote:Apps done.

I like it! Though he needs a slightly better weakness. Or another one to compensate since he has freaking matter manipulation.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Neros! Accepted!

I finished my bio finally.

Mad Max can into his own country.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm thinking of making a mutant with flame based powers with this picture.
Also considering an Android with Vector or Velocity manipulation.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Name/Alias: Ulan Terinus/Red Atom

Appearance:
(Image)

Species: Kree

Backstory:
Ulan was born to Ronan the Accuser long ago, and was raised a violent child and was drilled into a capable military soldier. His physical skills reached peak Kree levels when he was only 18 and he was at his highest possible level of combat skill for his body size and age.
His father had trained him in many arts of combat, and when he was 19 he was forced into the Kree Army, specifically into the Accuser Corps- an elite corps under his Fathers command. In this corps he advanced even more, and when he turned 20 years old he was deployed on his first mission in an attack on a major Xandarian world Ronan had hand picked for destruction. Ulan commanded his own vessel in the attack, and witnessed absolute horrors. The Kree army wiped out the Xandarian defenses, and Ulan had ordered his vessel to hold in orbit and prepare to occupy the planet. The rest of the fleet, unlike his vessel, proceeded to exterminate all life on this world and destroyed entire cities on the surface. This act showed Ulan the evils of the Kree Empire, particularly his father. Ashamed, he abandoned the corps a year later after witnessing and participating in 2 more attacks.
After having ran away in his own small ship and sought refuge in a long time abandoned world, an ice world far from the nearest Kree planet. His ship was filled with supplies, enough to last him until he reached the Human world known as Earth. When he arrived on this planet, his ship landed on a massive snow field, stretching as far as he could see on this massive ice planet. Next to him was a cave, and from within a red light was glowing.
Interested, he entered the cave to see who else was on this world. It was suppose to be uninhabited. When he arrived in the cave, he seen what looked like an atom floating above a pedistool, and it was red. This atom appeared millions of times larger than a normal atom, and seemed to be attracting Ulan to it. He could not pull his eyes away. He approached, and when he was close, without thought, he reached out to grab it. As he did, his suit seemed to reform into another material entirely, and a red atom symbol appeared on his chest. His body fell to the floor, and he was rendered unconscious for 3 days. When he woke, he found himself altered in many ways. He was taller, stronger, and he felt as if he could do amazing things. The atom, or whatever it was, had altered his appearance in many ways and his molecular make up. When he left the planet, he found he lacked hunger and in a few days his mind was completely without emotion. As time went on, and he traveled around the Galaxy, he had grown more and more statistical and like an android due to a lack of emotion.
Even without emotion, he still possessed a sense of right and wrong. When he turned 29, he returned to the Kree and discovered their next Xandarian target. Beating the Kree there, he helped the Xandarians survive the attack and saved the world from Ronan the Accuser, who decided not to spare any more forces to attack the planet.
This first act of heroism would not be his last. Several more Xandarian worlds were saved. By the time he turned thirty-two, he had saved 11 Xandarian worlds. He believes he has caught wind of a possible attack in the works against a planet called Earth, one he had searched for in vein 11 years before. He had new star charts now, and had found the planet. In the last year, he has been traveling to the world, taking time to stop by many planets along he way and study their culture, as well as enhance his skills more.

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Capabilities-
Ulan has the capability of moving at very high speeds. He also has immense strength, stamina, and regenerative capabilities.
Energy Projection and Energy Manipulation-
He can manipulate Energy and project Energy. Though he can manipulate any energy, he can only project Nuclear Energy and Light Energy.
Flight-
He can fly at immense speeds, even in space since he has no need for Oxygen.
Teleportation-
He can teleport over large distances, but it consumes a large amount of Energy.
Telekinesis-
He can move immense objects with thoughts.
Gravity Manipulation-
He has the power to manipulate Gravity to produce a variety of effects.[/i]
Immortality-
Like an atom, he cannot truly die. He does not physically age, either. He can be wounded to a point where he is very weak, and may descend into a comatose state for weeks at a time.
Biokinesis-
He can change the material his body is made of, but he must have come in contact with the material.

Weaknesses:

-In order to use any of his powers, he must have Light Energy. He can store Light Energy, but he cannot create it. Without light for a long period of time, he will be rendered Comatose until he receives enough light to awaken.
-He can be rendered comatose for weeks at a time when defeated in battle.
-If he moves at to fast of a speed, his body can warp reality around him and he will permanently turn into a black hole. This essential kills him.
-He cannot turn his body into any material he has not come in contact with.
-He has barely any defense against telepathy or magic energy, as that is the only form of energy he cannot manipulate.

Destructive Capacity: 7; Town/Small City

Speed: 13; Speed of Light

Durability: 15; Moon Level

Lifting Strength: Class K

Striking Strength: Class TJ

Stamina: Nigh-infinite

Standard Equipment: None. He travels only with his ship, the Red Comet, so named for its nearly unmatched speed by any ship. He has personally upgraded it since he has owned it.

Intelligence: Above average.
Last edited by Pantorrum on Thu May 07, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 pm

You think you're so goddamn fancy with that centered text, dontcha?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Denied.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:You think you're so goddamn fancy with that centered text, dontcha?

:p Maybe...
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:You think you're so goddamn fancy with that centered text, dontcha?

:p Maybe...

Welcome back! Accepted! He's going to have to fight Not-Sentry at some point! :P
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Well you'll all be seeing an alternate part of Asumar and Kazuko Masaki.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:23 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Well you'll all be seeing an alternate part of Asumar and Kazuko Masaki.

Denied

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Well you'll all be seeing an alternate part of Asumar and Kazuko Masaki.

Denied

Well I always have other Masaki's, some of which you've never seen :p

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:25 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Denied

Denied, banned from the IJ series.

*burns effigy of Jedi*

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:26 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Denied, banned from the IJ series.

*burns effigy of Jedi*

Well looks like the family is getting back together! :lol:

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Denied

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Since Atria is, for one of the very few times, NOT playing a Speedster, I can NOT be an android.

Saiyan, or something else.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:31 pm

OP, I added a weakness.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

:D I'll play nice

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm just gonna place a tag here...
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:36 pm

Lingria wrote:OP, I added a weakness.

Accepted!

The Templar High Council wrote:Since Atria is, for one of the very few times, NOT playing a Speedster, I can NOT be an android.

Saiyan, or something else.

What are you saying? :P

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Hey Rob, now we can have that actual fight that we never got to have in IJ!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Rob, now we can have that actual fight that we never got to have in IJ!

To be honest, none of the Big Three ever fought one another. Daud vs Kyoten, Kyoten vs Kilian, Kilian vs Daud was never a reality ;_;

Closest was when Daud off'd the Kryptonians+Sora and Cado...but Kyoten fought Android 7 instead (?), mostly because Dakon was literally made, both ICly and OOCly, to fight Kyoten.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:19 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Rob, now we can have that actual fight that we never got to have in IJ!

To be honest, none of the Big Three ever fought one another. Daud vs Kyoten, Kyoten vs Kilian, Kilian vs Daud was never a reality ;_;

Closest was when Daud off'd the Kryptonians+Sora and Cado...but Kyoten fought Android 7 instead (?), mostly because Dakon was literally made, both ICly and OOCly, to fight Kyoten.

I noticed that. I think Kilian only really fought two PCs. Asumar and Red Atom.

Kilian won the first fight, but the second ended in a stalemate since Red was jacked up on Speed Force.

But in this one. Alex is made for open combat. Being based off of the Freaking Sentry. I have in mind that he's not using his full power because the govs put mental restraints on his subconscious to stop it because if he lost control, he could fuck up shit really bad. These will be removed in the future.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:00 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
New Neros wrote:To be honest, none of the Big Three ever fought one another. Daud vs Kyoten, Kyoten vs Kilian, Kilian vs Daud was never a reality ;_;

Kilian won the first fight, but the second ended in a stalemate since Red was jacked up on Speed Force.

But in this one. Alex is made for open combat. Being based off of the Freaking Sentry. I have in mind that he's not using his full power because the govs put mental restraints on his subconscious to stop it because if he lost control, he could fuck up shit really bad. These will be removed in the future.

Niceness! I would be up for fighting sometime. Mad Max is more like Dread than Daud, and thus eviler in a sense.

Let's see, Daud fought Kazuko and Daniel. Can't really think of much else, to be honest.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Niceness! I would be up for fighting sometime. Mad Max is more like Dread than Daud, and thus eviler in a sense.

Let's see, Daud fought Kazuko and Daniel. Can't really think of much else, to be honest.

Wait, what? You fought lady android? I don't remember that.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:20 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
New Neros wrote:Niceness! I would be up for fighting sometime. Mad Max is more like Dread than Daud, and thus eviler in a sense.

Wait, what? You fought lady android? I don't remember that.

Kazuko is Jedi's dumbass Founder's.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse