NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:14 am

Apolegizing for sleeping, I'm not sure if that's mad dedication or plain insanity.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:15 am

The Starlight wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Wow, you're up early today, Atria. It's not even 3 PM here. :P

Yes, and it frustrates me a bit, because it breaks the theories I detailed in "How Roleplays Die"! :P

It's kinda like Crash Course and the Mongols. Only, in here, IJ is the exception!

That, and the Champions had no OP twice and still survived. We're still winning, though!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:16 am

Siliarba wrote:Apolegizing for sleeping, I'm not sure if that's mad dedication or plain insanity.

This community has banned sleeping.
But everyone does law avoidance from time to time.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:17 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Apolegizing for sleeping, I'm not sure if that's mad dedication or plain insanity.

Thankfully most of us are secretly alien bears. We only need to hibernate during the winter. :P
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:22 am

I was supposed to end the Secret Wars yesterday D:

And a bit of both of those.

Finland SSR wrote:

You kidding, I AM THE LAW!

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:This community has banned sleeping.

Thankfully most of us are secretly alien bears. We only need to hibernate during the winter. :P

I have no secret. I'm just a regular, badass, long-schlonged human.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:25 am

New Neros wrote:

I was supposed to end the Secret Wars yesterday D:

And a bit of both of those.

You kidding, I AM THE LAW!

Charmera wrote:Thankfully most of us are secretly alien bears. We only need to hibernate during the winter. :P

I have no secret. I'm just a regular, badass, long-schlonged human.

That is why you sleep, and it is your sleep that makes you weak.
Meanwhile the rest of us are out catching salmon and picnic baskets. :P
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 am

You know, bears tend to have to fish out twice as much, fish, than they need for the sole reason that fisheating birds steal half of what they catch.

Also part of me feels like Neros Calls his "schlong" as he puts it, "Dr. Doom".

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 am

Siliarba wrote:You know, bears tend to have to fish out twice as much, fish, than they need for the sole reason that fisheating birds steal half of what they catch.

:rofl:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:34 am

Siliarba wrote:You know, bears tend to have to fish out twice as much, fish, than they need for the sole reason that fisheating birds steal half of what they catch.

Huh...
I now want to make a race of sentient and highly advanced alien monk bears...

I would not be surprised in the slightest. :P

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 am

I felt like doing some research on the Red Lanterns considering I'm planning to eventuelly give CeeCee a red ring. My God was that a great read and dear God that was one heck of a dissapointing ending.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:00 am

Charmera wrote:

Winter?
What is winter?

No winter here.

Siliarba wrote:I felt like doing some research on the Red Lanterns considering I'm planning to eventuelly give CeeCee a red ring. My God was that a great read and dear God that was one heck of a dissapointing ending.

Red Lantern? Why not Yellow/Sinestro?

Charmera wrote:

Huh...
I now want to make a race of sentient and highly advanced alien monk bears...

I would not be surprised in the slightest. :P

Charm bite is still infectious! :p
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:01 am

Because CeeCee isn't about instilling fear, but she does have a lot of anger issues which I'm going to bring to a boiling point after DeeDee and Valka meet.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:03 am

Siliarba wrote:I felt like doing some research on the Red Lanterns considering I'm planning to eventuelly give CeeCee a red ring. My God was that a great read and dear God that was one heck of a dissapointing ending.

You do know they loose all control of themselves right?

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 am

Until they take a dip in the blood lake thingy. Which I've already got ideas of how to do that.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 am

Siliarba wrote:Until they take a dip in the blood lake thingy. Which I've already got ideas of how to do that.

Just Checking. :)

I'm going to have Claudia gain a red ring too, probably around that time. (Though she'll eventually get it off) SO I guess they could interact then. ^^

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:08 am

I am rather dissapointed with how the red lantern story went in DC though, so there's a good chance I'll try to et CeeCee to become a leader figure of he reds.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:17 am

Siliarba wrote:I am rather dissapointed with how the red lantern story went in DC though, so there's a good chance I'll try to et CeeCee to become a leader figure of he reds.

Alright.
Claudia could possible help with that.

Also, should we do anything with the archons in the near future, after all we were planing for them to fuse in SW but we never got the chance...

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:19 am

Been thinking about that myself, not sure how though. I still feel like it should start with Zephy's instinct but would need a situation for it.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:21 am

Siliarba wrote:Been thinking about that myself, not sure how though. I still feel like it should start with Zephy's instinct but would need a situation for it.

Hmmm...
They could fight Grixia and another mage together. It'd give me an opportunity to make another character. Plus the archons are weak to magic right?

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 am

They are weak to magic yupyup

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:24 am

Siliarba wrote:They are weak to magic yupyup

So should we have all the archons present?
I suppose they'll need to be if we want this to go according to plan...

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 am

Gonna be difficult finding a reason for them all to be together though. Also why would Grixi attack them (or even know about them)?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:30 am

Siliarba wrote:Gonna be difficult finding a reason for them all to be together though. Also why would Grixi attack them (or even know about them)?

Well, I'm sure Tina would sense the new landmass, Aqua is living with Ember, and Zephy can just appear or come with Tina to investigate.
Unless they would retain all their knowledge after SW...

Grixia could have heard of them through vague whispers and have tracked them down. Perhaps she wants to enslave them with magic like Zephy's creator or doom wished to do.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:34 am

sounds plausible, will see :)

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:35 am

Siliarba wrote:sounds plausible, will see :)

Alright. ^^
Also I imagine Aqua and Ember living together would be hillarious and sitcomworthy. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse