NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:58 pm

So Atria, the restrictions for Destructive Capacity would be at Continental Level?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:02 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:So Atria, the restrictions for Destructive Capacity would be at Continental Level?

Sure.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:02 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:So Atria, the restrictions for Destructive Capacity would be at Continental Level?

For you, even less.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Rob! Post Dammit! We need to get this arc done!

Those who were never apart of IJ. Go reread the OP. I added something.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:09 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Rob! Post Dammit! We need to get this arc done!

Alright dammit
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Rob! Post Dammit! We need to get this arc done!

Alright dammit

*cracks whip*
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Let's get this party STARTED BITCHES!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Let's get this party STARTED BITCHES!

Coming home soon. Driving back to town.

For the next two days, I'll be back at that ranch in Ozona, TX. I'll try and post while there though.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:15 pm

How would I introduce Dr. Alsos?
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Lingria wrote:

How would I introduce Dr. Alsos?

In anyway you wish. Don't know what he does with all of his time, but maybe give us some insight.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Name/Alias: Hiroshi Mako

Appearance:

Species: Half Saiyan-Kaioshin ( Like Supreme Kai )

Backstory:

Discontent with Freizas rule, Hiroshis mother left Planet Vegeta for a better life, hoping to escape before Freiza no longer needed the Saiyans. Arriving on a far away planet, she met North Kaioshin ( Not King Kai and different one ) and as people do, they mated. Upon learning of Hiroshis conception, North Kai was estatic, ready to train they boy into a warrior. And so Hiroshi trained, taught techniques only Kaioshins and other divine beings woudk know.

At age twelve, the boy left away in the night to head to another planet, having already surpassed his father in strength, his firsts top was Planet Namek, where he trained with several different Namekian masters, learning to control his ki and adopting he Namekian fighting style. At age 15, the boy returned to his home planet, confident in his abilities enough to believe he could defeat his father. What followed was a beating of no comparison, a shaming in front of the entire planet. For his insolence and weakness, his right arm, up to his shoulder and across his peck, was permanently scared. After healing enough to wake, he was banished instead of being sentenced to death, traveling to earth in hopes of learning techniques to kill his father.

Powers and Abilities:

-Flight
-Energy Sensing
- Ki mastery
- Ki attacks
- Martial Arts
- Saiyan Physiology

Weaknesses:

- Tail
- Weakness to Magic
- Arrogant and Cocky

Destructive Capacity: Moon Level

Speed: Mach 30

Durability: Contienental Level

Lifting Strength: Class T

Striking Strength: Class YJ

Stamina: High since he's a Saiyan prodigy

Standard Equipment: His Gi and the Z Sword

Intelligence: High. Living with his father, he was forced through grueling physical and mental training, learning vast amounts of knowledge available to the galaxy

Optional stuff.

Theme song: The Last Agni Kai

Random Facts about your character: He's random? :p

WIP
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:10 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Lingria wrote:How would I introduce Dr. Alsos?

In anyway you wish. Don't know what he does with all of his time, but maybe give us some insight.

I was thinking of introducing him on Mars. Contemplating a second USSR.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Lingria wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:In anyway you wish. Don't know what he does with all of his time, but maybe give us some insight.

I was thinking of introducing him on Mars. Contemplating a second USSR.

You can meet HIROSHI when he first arrives
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Lingria wrote:I was thinking of introducing him on Mars. Contemplating a second USSR.

Cool. Or I could teleport to you.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Not sure what to post... or do...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Charmera wrote:Not sure what to post... or do...

Introduction! Set the stage! Let's see how this character is.

Lingria wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Cool. Or I could teleport to you.

Max could solo Alsos.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Sorry, It's taking me more time than I expected to finish the application, they might be done within the hour.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:58 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Not sure what to post... or do...

Introduction! Set the stage! Let's see how this character is.

I'm just wondering if I should get involved in this arc or stay out of this one...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:Introduction! Set the stage! Let's see how this character is.

I'm just wondering if I should get involved in this arc or stay out of this one...

All me led arcs are purely optional. This first one was supposed to bring everyone together, but IJ works on choice. Nothing will change if you join or not.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Charmera wrote:I'm just wondering if I should get involved in this arc or stay out of this one...

All me led arcs are purely optional. This first one was supposed to bring everyone together, but IJ works on choice. Nothing will change if you join or not.

I suppose I should join. I'm just wondering if that would put Claudia way out of her league, seeing as she's more than a bit of a glass cannon (Human durability vs Saiyan durability). And I'm wondering if she would either end up dead or sidelined/not doing anything useful.

Maybe I'm worrying too much about this and I should dive head in. :blush:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:All me led arcs are purely optional. This first one was supposed to bring everyone together, but IJ works on choice. Nothing will change if you join or not.

I suppose I should join. I'm just wondering if that would put Claudia way out of her league, seeing as she's more than a bit of a glass cannon (Human durability vs Saiyan durability). And I'm wondering if she would either end up dead or sidelined/not doing anything useful.

Goku was burned by lava when he was many times stronger than either of the Saiyans there. A focused enough flame should case some damage.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Charmera wrote:I suppose I should join. I'm just wondering if that would put Claudia way out of her league, seeing as she's more than a bit of a glass cannon (Human durability vs Saiyan durability). And I'm wondering if she would either end up dead or sidelined/not doing anything useful.

Goku was burned by lava when he was many times stronger than either of the Saiyans there. A focused enough flame should case some damage.

yeeee

Saiyans are not the end-all of the power spectrum. Everything has a weakness, something to be exploited. These Saiyans have pride, fighting spirit, and an inability to comprehend teleport loops. Everything has a weakness, anyone can be beat.

...Except Mad Max

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Charmera wrote:I suppose I should join. I'm just wondering if that would put Claudia way out of her league, seeing as she's more than a bit of a glass cannon (Human durability vs Saiyan durability). And I'm wondering if she would either end up dead or sidelined/not doing anything useful.

And Vegeta got cut by a sword.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Alright.
I'll post at some point today.

Also, I wonder what Mutants from marvel would be able to stand up to a saiyan... Random though of sorts...

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:All me led arcs are purely optional. This first one was supposed to bring everyone together, but IJ works on choice. Nothing will change if you join or not.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I plan to literally just leave my character at the sidelines, taking notes like a lil'nerd. :p
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse