NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:07 am

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Kewl. ^^ I'd like to see the two of them become friends. :)
Katie would probably help out. I'd imagine they'd end up fighting the android together?

I actually have a plan for Katie too. Perhaps after Cora's subplot she could do a subplot with Katie?

Glad you like it :). Ya I figured they'd fight the android together. Part of Cora's development would be that she'd realize she can't solve all her problems on her own. And definitely, she could do a subplot with Katie. What was your plan?

I do. :)
Though Katie's going to have to start getting better with her powers if she's going to be helpful.

I was planning for Katie to end up having a villain, and have that villain make their feud personal by killing someone she loves. Most likely her boyfriend. Eventually she's going to have to decide between breaking her moral code and killing said villain or sparing him.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:10 am

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Glad you like it :). Ya I figured they'd fight the android together. Part of Cora's development would be that she'd realize she can't solve all her problems on her own. And definitely, she could do a subplot with Katie. What was your plan?

I do. :)
Though Katie's going to have to start getting better with her powers if she's going to be helpful.

I was planning for Katie to end up having a villain, and have that villain make their feud personal by killing someone she loves. Most likely her boyfriend. Eventually she's going to have to decide between breaking her moral code and killing said villain or sparing him.

Cool, that sounds like it would be pretty interesting. That would definitely be building moment for Cora and Katie's friendship I'm guessing.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:14 am

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:I do. :)

Cool, that sounds like it would be pretty interesting. That would definitely be building moment for Cora and Katie's friendship I'm guessing.

Indeed. It should be interesting to see how Cora deals with Katie after that.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:47 am

Charm, I just noticed Masami.

Let us see how Supernatural Beauty fares against Indomitable Will. 8)
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Charm, I just noticed Masami.

So Daniel is going after Masami because she's Pretty? :P

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:50 am

Charmera wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Charm, I just noticed Masami.

So Daniel is going after Masami because she's Pretty? :P

The two can meet, it does not need to be hostile. Perhaps she can meet him as Sentinel, which is a identity Daniel will maintain while he goes NightBlade. A secret identity for his secret identity.

But I can imagine her trying to seduce him for fun or to see if she could, only to be shocked when he shakes her off and gives some awesome one liner which I dont know yet.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:54 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Charmera wrote:So Daniel is going after Masami because she's Pretty? :P

The two can meet, it does not need to be hostile. Perhaps she can meet him as Sentinel, which is a identity Daniel will maintain while he goes NightBlade. A secret identity for his secret identity.

But I can imagine her trying to seduce him for fun or to see if she could, only to be shocked when he shakes her off and gives some awesome one liner which I dont know yet.

Perhaps. It may be interesting if they did. Especially as Masami makes a name for herself.

Oh. She's not the seductive type.
More the repress enhanced sex drive as much as possible.

But yes that would be funny. :P Maybe she'll be attracted to him and let a few Freudian slips loose.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:59 am

Charmera wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:The two can meet, it does not need to be hostile. Perhaps she can meet him as Sentinel, which is a identity Daniel will maintain while he goes NightBlade. A secret identity for his secret identity.

Perhaps. It may be interesting if they did. Especially as Masami makes a name for herself.

But yes that would be funny. :P Maybe she'll be attracted to him and let a few Freudian slips loose.

After Mayla is eventually removed from the picture(Does not mean death, I have also considered coma like state, dont know) I have a feeling Daniel may become one of the most eligible bachelors in IJ. :D

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:15 am

Charmera wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:The two can meet, it does not need to be hostile. Perhaps she can meet him as Sentinel, which is a identity Daniel will maintain while he goes NightBlade. A secret identity for his secret identity.

Needs to be in Max's harem nao
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:18 am

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:I did. :P

Would you two be interested in having some interac to on between your characters and one of mine that's in New York City? She's currently terrorizing a clothing store. It's cool if you have other plans, I was just curious since they are in the same city and all.

You can interact with Tomia, and maybe help us with Broly later :p
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:19 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Perhaps. It may be interesting if they did. Especially as Masami makes a name for herself.

How many does Max's Harem include?

Val and Corinna, anyone else?

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:21 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Perhaps. It may be interesting if they did. Especially as Masami makes a name for herself.

Did I do MAx justice in the Multiverse post? :p

Me lookin' hella swaggy

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:24 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:Needs to be in Max's harem nao

no pls remoov

Kidding, haven't read it, yet.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:28 am

New Neros wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

no pls remoov

Okarot arbitrarily takes Max's wive as his own, and makes one of the evil children :P

Me lookin' hella swaggy

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:31 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:no pls remoov

Okarot arbitrarily takes Max's wive as his own, and makes one of the evil children :P

YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY PRECIOUS VAL

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:32 am

New Neros wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY PRECIOUS VAL

She becomes a object to be moved in the political chess game Okarot and Evil Hiroshi have set up

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:33 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY PRECIOUS VAL

She becomes a object to be moved in the political chess game Okarot and Evil Hiroshi have set up

You assume Okarot would know anything about politics or chess.

His solution to everything is punch it.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:34 am

Max constantly talks about a harem but no matter how often you say that when you get down to it he's obviously (become) a one-woman man.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:35 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

You assume Okarot would know anything about politics or chess.

His solution to everything is punch it.

It' more Hiroshi, and they try to keep the other more or less neutral, a battle between either of them ruins everything they've worked for

Me lookin' hella swaggy

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:43 am

Siliarba wrote:Max constantly talks about a harem but no matter how often you say that when you get down to it he's obviously (become) a one-woman man.

He bangs Corinna on the side. Valka for a while as well.

The fact that Doom took his bottom bitch was enough to wage Secret Wars, though.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 am

And the one he loves is ok with that? Also Valka seems weird, I don't see the attraction there could be towards Max for her. Might be because I'm gay and don't really see the attraction to any man though.
Last edited by Siliarba on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:48 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY PRECIOUS VAL

That's seriously pretty neat, not going to lie. You gotta remember, she's pretty powerful on her own with that gravity manipulation.

Siliarba wrote:And the one he loves is ok with that? Also Valka seems weird, I don't see the attraction there could be towards Max for her. Might be because I'm gay and don't really see the attraction to any man though.

He loves them all, and Val has only suspicions. You attracted to Mad Max?!

It's the power and allure of the Mad King.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:49 am

New Neros wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

That's seriously pretty neat, not going to lie. You gotta remember, she's pretty powerful on her own with that gravity manipulation.

Siliarba wrote:And the one he loves is ok with that? Also Valka seems weird, I don't see the attraction there could be towards Max for her. Might be because I'm gay and don't really see the attraction to any man though.

He loves them all, and Val has only suspicions. You attracted to Mad Max?!

It's the power and allure of the Mad King.

Hiroshi is evil only in word, and has begun to mellow out, I may do a mini arc where they kill eachother :p

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 am

I just said I'm not attracted to any man, so as long as Max is a man I will not be attracted to him.

The only man that might have a microscopic shot with me is Batman.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:54 am

Siliarba wrote:I just said I'm not attracted to any man, so as long as Max is a man I will not be attracted to him.

The only man that might have a microscopic shot with me is Batman.

Strange, what kind of person are you into, if any? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

I'm attracted to Max...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse