NATION

PASSWORD

Being Normal (OOC/Closed/Anime School)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 pm

I really hate people in DayZ ;~;
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Scamvidia wrote:I really hate people in DayZ ;~;

I played DayZ once...said hi to someone and got shot. :P

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Is it too late to join?
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Is it too late to join?

Nope, haven't closed it yet.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:14 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:I really hate people in DayZ ;~;

I played DayZ once...said hi to someone and got shot. :P

I really hate it, because I always try to be nice, but then everyone just shoots me as soon as they see me.
Steam

Anta baka?

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:16 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Is it too late to join?

Nope, haven't closed it yet.

Ok, Im gonna post an app soon

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Scamvidia wrote:I really hate it, because I always try to be nice, but then everyone just shoots me as soon as they see me.

Yeah...always try to RP in those kinds of games. My other lives I kinda just hid in forests because I was too afraid to approach people because I found a gun or something for the first time and wanted to savor holding it.

Good times...except not really :(

Vilinia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilinia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Is this still open?

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Scamvidia wrote:I really hate it, because I always try to be nice, but then everyone just shoots me as soon as they see me.

Yeah...always try to RP in those kinds of games. My other lives I kinda just hid in forests because I was too afraid to approach people because I found a gun or something for the first time and wanted to savor holding it.

Good thing in the Breaking Point mod for ARMA 3 there is a gun in every house almost lol.
Steam

Anta baka?

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Scamvidia wrote:Good thing in the Breaking Point mod for ARMA 3 there is a gun in every house almost lol.

Haven't tried any of the Arma 3 mods, last time I played that kinda stuff was on Arma 2.

Vilinia wrote:Is this still open?

Yes it is.

Vilinia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilinia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Okay sweet. I'll get an app up in the morning. I'm only working on a few hours of sleep.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:30 pm

And there it is. I look forward to this interaction, both chars are designed to be kind and sweet/sincere, so this will be interesting. :lol:
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Scamvidia wrote:

Good thing in the Breaking Point mod for ARMA 3 there is a gun in every house almost lol.

We should play some Wasteland. Rek sum scrubs
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Character Name: Mitsuko Izumi

Character Gender: Female

Character Age:16

Class Year: Junior

Year in Academy: 1st Year

Image:

Physical Features:Think my image covers it

Personality: Mitsuko is rather quiet, independent, and dull but polite. She is not one to start a conversation, but she often will jump into conversations near her if she wants to. Used to sitting in front of a computer (or some sort of screen) all day, she hates going outside for longer then 5 minutes and will not stay away from her computer (or tablet or smartphone) for more then 20 minutes while she is awake. She likes computers, social media, e-books, techno music, and technology in general. She hates obnoxious people, boys, cats, snobs, and superheroes in general

Background:
Born in Tokyo, Japan, Mitsuko was born into a family of computer geeks. Her father was a computer software engineer and her mother worked as a computer programmer in a big office building downtown Tokyo. When she was 5, she received her first laptop and tablet. By this age, she already knew what the words "file","CPU","gigahertz",and "motherboard" meant. By the time she was 8, she had already built her own computer and learned how to type and the programming language Java. From a computer fixer family friend, she learned how to fix any sort of problem on a computer. She took all available computer classes at her school, but when she took all of them, she went online to find more. Over the summer, she would attend, or rather sneak, into university lecture halls where professors talked about brain-computer interfaces and artificial intelligence, which excited her greatly. By the time she was 15, she had learned two more programming languages (Pascal and Ada) and even developed a program to steal computer login information, as well as high level hacking instruction from a fellow friend. After being expelled from her old high school for hacking into a teachers' not very secure gradebooks and changing grades for herself and other people, she was sent to Sakurasou Academy in her junior year.

Just before the next term had started, she had already built a new computer for herself. Now with this new club she is in, she does not know what really to expect or what she can do...

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:45 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Character Name: Mitsuko Izumi

Image:

Personality: Mitsuko is rather quiet, independent, and dull but polite. She is not one to start a conversation, but she often will jump into conversations near her if she wants to. Used to sitting in front of a computer (or some sort of screen) all day, she hates going outside for longer then 5 minutes and will not stay away from her computer (or tablet or smartphone) for more then 20 minutes while she is awake. She likes computers, social media, e-books, techno music, and technology in general. She hates obnoxious people, boys, cats, snobs, and superheroes in general

Background:
Born in Tokyo, Japan, Mitsuko was born into a family of computer geeks. Her father was a computer software engineer and her mother worked as a computer programmer in a big office building downtown Tokyo. When she was 5, she received her first laptop and tablet. By this age, she already knew what the words "file","CPU","gigahertz",and "motherboard" meant. By the time she was 8, she had already built her own computer and learned how to type and the programming language Java. From a computer fixer family friend, she learned how to fix any sort of problem on a computer. She took all available computer classes at her school, but when she took all of them, she went online to find more. Over the summer, she would attend, or rather sneak, into university lecture halls where professors talked about brain-computer interfaces and artificial intelligence, which excited her greatly. By the time she was 15, she had learned two more programming languages (Pascal and Ada) and even developed a program to steal computer login information, as well as high level hacking instruction from a fellow friend. After being expelled from her old high school for hacking into a teachers' not very secure gradebooks and changing grades for herself and other people, she was sent to Sakurasou Academy in her junior year.

Just before the next term had started, she had already built a new computer for herself. Now with this new club she is in, she does not know what really to expect or what she can do...

You just got accepted, have fun with that.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Can anyone catch me up to where we are at in the IC?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:51 pm

West Suburbia wrote:Can anyone catch me up to where we are at in the IC?

Nothing much, classes have ended, we're all meeting up for community club in room 216 and generally just conversing amongst ourselves.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:58 pm

I will be getting off soon for the night. Probably should go sleep or watch some more anime so I know what I am doing :P

Insaeldor wrote:
West Suburbia wrote:Can anyone catch me up to where we are at in the IC?

Nothing much, classes have ended, we're all meeting up for community club in room 216 and generally just conversing amongst ourselves.

Pretty much this

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:10 pm

It's amazing how many times I fucked up the quoting in my last post.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Any vacant seats for Suzette?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Any vacant seats for Suzette?

I've got a seat next to my guy you could take up.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Any vacant seats for Suzette?

There should be, I am assuming classroom sized for twenty people...I don't think we have hit that mark yet. Though I am not where everyone is sitting or anything like that :P I am busy standing at the front.

Myraxia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myraxia » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:51 am

West Suburbia wrote:Character Name: Mitsuko Izumi

Image:

Background:

I feel like our characters would get on. Not really sure what to expect, won't often start conversations...

Heck, I feel like I would get on with your character in real life.
Veteran of the Sovereign Charter. A founding member of The Fourth Sovereign Charter.

Current Alert Level: Status 1

Status 5: Standing Defense Forces
Status 4: Partial Mobilization
Status 3: Active Conflict, foreign soil
Status 2: Possible homeland threat
Status 1: Confirmed homeland threat, large scale mobilization.
Status 0: Full mobilization

Myraxia is a hyper-industrialized Military Junta on the Eastern Coast of Rusina, located in the Sovereign Charter, though it maintains security zones and military facilities all over the world. It is a founding member of the Extended Security Zone pact.

Aenglaland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2008

Postby Aenglaland » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:57 am

Just for the record, I said Eli played electric guitar because I also play it IRL so it was the first thing I remembered :p
Aye, 'tis Loh
"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems"

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:36 am

No one thinks Kat is cute ;~; I am saddened.
Steam

Anta baka?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse