NATION

PASSWORD

Being Normal (OOC/Closed/Anime School)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Being Normal (OOC/Closed/Anime School)

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 am

Hey everyone, went ahead and made my first RP. This is a "high school" RP that will focus on trying to keep an atmosphere similar to animes of similar subjects, where as we won't focus on school at all. So this is aiming at being a mostly light-hearted RP about the interactions of the members of the school's community service club. I want to divide it up into episodes, with each episode being a different project done by the club. So I hope you will participate, I ask that you be kind with me. This is my first time trying this, so any and all help is greatly appreciated. So let's get to this...

OP: The Warriors of the Sun
Co-OP: Scamvidia

Welcome to Sakurasou Academy, a prestigious boarding school in the industrial city of Seikōjo. If you are a returning student I hope you had an enjoyable, yet productive summer break. And if this is your first year, I just want to let you know that you will enjoy it here as long as you engage yourself with your peers and schooling. To help students ensure that they participate in school and mingle with their peers all students are required to join at least one club. And it seems you all have decided to join the still young Sakurasou Academy's Community Club. This club was started last year, but yet still so many have joined. We hope you surpass our expectations for this club and have a fun time doing it as well. I also want to give thanks to those who helped me figure out this idea in the ol' interest thread I started and also say...This RP was created with the help of The Council of the Multiverse RP group. Click me to find out more!

The Breakdown and Rules

So if you haven't already got it, you all will be students at a boarding school. You will also all be members of the Community Club whose "mission" is to improve the community both in the school and the city. Now, being that you are required to join the club it is fine making a character who doesn't want to be there. This is a fairly new club as it was started a year before and was very small the year before only having six members, three of which have graduated. So keep in mind most of you should be new members of the club. However, on that note I am looking for two others to also play returning members, preferably people with a bit of experience and time to commit to this to help me out. If I ever get Co-OPs these are the roles I would like them to be in.

Other bits of info to know...you all will be wearing the uniforms in the picture above all of this. And since this is a boarding school, you all will lives in dorms, having roommates is optional. And females and males aren't allowed to have rooms on the same floor. You are allowed off campus to journey through the city, but must check in with your floor advisor in the dorms before nine at night. This RP will be doing an episode format, with each episode having some focus or them behind it and generally a big event to mark its end. For example: this first episode will be about meeting new people in the club, adjusting to school life, and will be finished with the election of club officials. So I think that cover general info so here are the rules...

1. Godmodding: The rule everyone on here should know, don't make your person godly which should be impossible given the subject. And most importantly do not roleplay someone else's character without permission. If you have permission, let me know.
2. OPs and Co-OPs: Follow what they say, OP can change a verdict given by a Co-OP, but until done assume Co-OP word is law. On that note, I really would like a Co-OP or two to help me out with my first time running an RP
3. Violence and Death: So this shouldn't come up. But if for some reason a fight does break out, don't be too brutal. This is a school, not a maximum security prison. And well death, this is a school, don't die...please.
4. Romance: Allowed and encouraged. I love reading love stories, they make me feel all warm inside and give me hope. However, don't turn this into some erotica, anything sexual should NS safe or just implied.
5. OOC Etiquette: Be nice to one another and try to keep off-topic chatter to a minimum. Doesn't mean you can't chat a little, but I don't want to have to wade through a five-page discussion on who your waifu is. I don't want to miss important stuff or spend an hour reading something that isn't relevant.
6. IC Expectations: Try to put effort in your posts. I know it may be hard if you are in a conversation, but still, give it your best shot. I always like the idea of a one paragraph minimum.
7. Inactivity: If you are going to be inactive please let me know ahead of time so I can attempt to work around it. If it seems you are not active without warning I will TG you and if I get no response I will likely transfer your character to some silly public school :P
8. Fun: Gotta have it! Not really, but try. If you are having issues let me know and I can see what I can do to help.
9. Contact: You can always TG me with questions or anything. May not respond immediately, but I will eventually.

And finally the application...remember to delete anything in parentheses so your application looks nice.

Code: Select all
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character Age:(should be somewhere from 14 to 18)
Class Year: (Freshman-Seniors)
Year in Academy: (Are you starting your 1st to 4th year at this school?)
Image:(this is required, I need an image and it needs to be an anime/manga image)
Physical Features:(This is for what your image doesn't cover such as height, scars, etc.)
Personality:(probably the most important part, what is your character like? What does he like? What does she dislike?)
Background: (your students in high school, I don't expect much...but if there is something important or really cool your character did feel free to put it in here)
Last edited by The Warriors of the Sun on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Accepted Characters

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Character Name: Riley James Fox
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 17
Class Year: Senior
Year in Academy: 2nd
(Girl on the right)
Physical Features: Riley is 6 feet tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has a scar on his right knee, but besides this he has no noticeable blemishes or scars.
Personality: Riley is a very open and kind person. While he isn't always the most motivated to go out and do something, he generally always has a smile on his face and tries to make sure everyone else does too. He is always willing to go out of his way to help someone, but he hates confrontation. Riley has found that he easily becomes infatuated and love-struck with those he develops crushes on. On the flip side of this, Riley can be very blunt at times, not being a fan of confusion.
Background: Riley comes from a fairly wealthy family and has gone to higher caliber schools all his life. However, schooling was never his strength, rather he excelled in soccer. And so his choice of schools usually ended up being those with great soccer programs. So when he entered high school he did not initially go to Sakurasou Academy, rather he went to a private school on the other side of the country for two years. Unfortunately, he injured his knee and had to have surgery which prevented him from playing soccer. His parents transferred him to Sakurasou Academy in hopes that it would help him focus on his schooling now that he couldn't play soccer.

Being that Riley had to join a club, but couldn't play sports due to injury for his junior year of school. He decided to join the new community club which only had six members including himself. They voted him in as vice president, mainly due to the fact that with so little people whoever wanted to run just got the position. After a year of participating with the club he is now fit to play soccer again, but has decided to not play in favor of continuing at this school and club that he enjoyed so much. And hopefully with the help of his friends like Kat Humilo who is also a returning member, he will be able to make sure things go smoothly at least until the club elections.

Insaeldor wrote:Character Name: Ryūsei "Sei" Shimabukuro
Character Gender: Make
Character Age: 18
Class Year: 1st year senior
Image: Ryūsei
Physical Features: 5'10, 160 pounds, no noticeable scares aside from a thin scare on his abdomen.
Personality: very layed back and goofy at times. Likes to joke around tends to not take things as serious as he probably should.
Background: Ryūsei was born in the city of Naha in Okinawa where his father worked as a civilian contractor for the U.S. military and his mother worked as a local TV personality usually reporting on the local news. Growing up given his parents line of work his home life was strict when his father was around as he used to be a member of the JSDF and with his mothers work she was gone for hours a day.

While his father was a loving man he was strict and controlling ruling the house with iron fisted benevolence. During this time a young Ryūsei start to Rebel feeling reaped by his fathers authority and start to hang out with noticbly older kids and started going out drinking at night with his new found friends many of whom had family conections to the cities local yakuza and bike gangs. It was after one event when he was 13 that he got alcohol poisoning and was hospitalized that his life to a new step. His father threatened him with putting him in the military academy but his mother convinced his father otherwise and told him that he ether found new friends and a new hobby other then drinking or he would be sent to the military academy. So at age 13 he took up an offer by a school mate to go down to the beach and start surfing which he automatically fell in love with.

Taking to his new pass time he started to accommodate his new life style to his personal life much to the dismay of his parents. At age 17 he was flunking most of his classes still in an attempt to Rebel against his father and the idea of the military academy came back up. But give that it was grades and not behavioral issues his parents settled on [forgot school name] academy in order to help him improve his grades much to the dismay of Ryūsei. So out of compassion his parents let him spend the majority of his summer break at the beach. He ate, surfed, and even slept at the beach for much of the summer but now he at the gates of a new school and a brand new experiance.

Aenglaland wrote:Character Name: Elena "Eli" Aoyama
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 17, almost 18 *cough shamelessbaitforbirthdayparty cough* :p
Class Year: 4th year
Image: Click for sauce
Physical Features: 165 cm tall
Personality: Mature and level-headed, but at same time fun and not too strict. She deeply cares about her friends and family. Despiste being the eldest daughter of a rich family, she is not influenced by money and looks forward to the day she starts earning her own. She is really into music, novels and fashion.
Background: Elena Aoyama was born in Moscow, daughter of a Japanese mother and Russian father. She and her family left Russia and returned to Seikōjo when she was 4 years old. When she was 9 years old she almost died in an accident, but luckily survived. Elena, or just Eli for her friends, decided she would become a novelist when she was 13 years old and she is currently working towards this dream. She is currently attending her last year at Sakurasou Academy.

Scamvidia wrote:Character Name: Kat Humilo

Class Year: Junior/3rd Year

Image: (Image)

Physical Features: 5 ft 6 in 120 lbs

Personality: Friendly, confident, stubborn, easy to embarrass, smart

Background: Kat was born in England, where she grew up in a upper class neighborhood. She has no siblings, so she was spoiled when she was a child. This did not make her act spoiled though, although she can be stubborn sometimes when she has her mind set on something. She moved to Seikōjo before she began her 2nd year in high school, and when she arrived she joined the local community club, where she became friends with most of the people there including the former Vice-President of the club, Riley Fox. Although the club was small, she didn't mind and tried her hardest in it. But the school year ended and about half of the people in the club graduated, so this year she hopes to meet some newcomers.

The High Tatras wrote:Character Name: Prokop Blaskowicz-Jankovic

Year in Academy: He’s new around these parts, so 1st I guess.

Image:(Image)

Physical Features: Has very long dirty blonde/ very light brown hair (that he often hides behind like a security blanket), light grey or whitish-blue eyes, and is ghastly pale with a lithe and slender physique. Often wears wireframe eyeglasses/ spectacles.

Personality: A lovably eccentric intellectual with a passion for history and politics and dreams of traveling the world. He has no friends and often suffers from low self-esteem. He also loves dogs and cats, who he often finds easier to befriend than other people, and he can frequently be found playing with strays and trying to bring them home with him.

Background: He is an exchange student from a large industrial city somewhere in the interior of North America akin to Chicago or Milwaukee. He has an occasionally noticeable Central/ Eastern European heritage. He is a triplet with two sisters, whom he says “are usually too occupied trying to make each other miserable to notice or care about my existence”. Otherwise there is little of note to say.

Castle Crashers wrote:Character Name: Andie Morrison
Character Age: 16
Class Year: Junior
Year in Academy: 3rd
Image:
(Image)
Physical Features: 5'4", weighs 112 pounds
Personality: Independent, cheerful, optimistic, unnaturally happy, can sometimes be creepy (o.o)
Background: Andie was born in America, and moved to Seikojo when she was eight. Growing up, it was hard to transition into the new life. But as she aged, she began to gain friends, and even held a party or two. She has a fairly sheltered home, living in a large house with two parents and an older brother. The family's optimism has really had an effect on her...

Achidyemay wrote:Character Name: Andrew W. Van Duser
Physical Features: 5'11" / 165lb / brown hair / green eyes / No scars, birthmark on bottom of left foot
Personality: Andrew is kind of strange, outgoing when it is something he knows about, and reclusive when he is unsure. He doesn't care much to actually own much and turns down money often, but he tries hard to be of minimal cost to other people. He trusts, almost blindly, that he has what he needs and that he'll always have what he needs and that there is little reason to have more. He is pretty self confident, though, and doesn't actually care what other people think of him. In fact, he is very slow to anger and quick to forgive. Kindness towards others is one of his strongest morals. He's a pretty good people person and doesn't have a lot of fears.

Background: Born September 29th to lower-middle class parents. He is an only child and is very loved by his parents. Unfortunately, they invested a majority of their money into a small storefront that was met with mixed levels of success. Enough, at least to put Andrew in the academy without having to take out too drastic of loans.
As a small child, Andy had all of the makings of a happy childhood. He had toys and his own room, which meant a lot to the four room apartment above the shop. Of course some of the things were han-me-downs and gifts from family, but it hardly mattered. They celebrated everything, first word and steps, first day of school. The day he lost his first tooth was such a deal that he can remember almost all of it to this day, his mother's squeals of excitement over the wiggle and how loose it was, and his parents debate over whether it was better to slam the door or drop the toaster. When he grew old enough, though, he began to notice the disparities. He didn't ask for the new gaming system for Christmas when he was ten. He felt bad when he ended up getting braces. Having been raised that being nice to people was one of the most important things, Andrew felt guilty for being such a burden. He even began picking up shifts at the store, which stopped as soon as his grades began to slip. It may be a testament to his strangeness that getting to work for his allowance was the only reason he kept his grades up.
So, here we are, at the steps of the school his parents saved to get him too, for the second time, let's make the most of it.

Other stuff
He's never learned to swim, he loves camping and hiking, he has a small garden on the roof that he tends, he's an average intelligence with a great eye for patterns and a good short-term memory, Catholic.

Theme song: Have a Nice Day ~ World Order

Stormwrath wrote:Character Name: Suzette Blaise
Class Year: Sophomore
Image: Yasss
Physical Features: She is only 5' 5" tall and weighs at 113 lbs.
Personality: Suzette is probably the sweetest person you can think of. She is discreet, innocent, and a bit timid. She is also a very kind person, which may explain why she has a smile on her face almost every time she comes to class. Suzette generally opts to think about her actions carefully before acting. However, she is easily flustered whenever she is embarrassed, and also a bit clumsy.
Background: Suzette was born in France to an English middle class family. Her family moved back to Britain when she was three, and then to Seikōjo when was twelve. Her parents have established a coffee house in the city, where she had some experience for a part-time job. She has two brothers, one of them working as a city engineer in Marseille, and the other studying in college.

When she first arrived in Sakurasou, she had a hard time adjusting as she had an inherent lack of self-confidence. However, she had some roommates who helped her out, encouraging her to join a club she liked. Eventually she did, joining the cooking club. However, that didn't work out for Suzette, and this year she decided to transfer to the community club because she felt that she wanted to help people.

Videssos wrote:Character Name: Seiko Ichijō
Class Year: Freshman, whatever that is. Not an expert on education systems outside of England.
Year in Academy: 1st
Physical Features: 5'8", 120 lb. As one can see, long blonde hair, androgynous, could be a trap.
Proof:(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)
Personality: Though he seems positive and friendly when encountered, he's somewhat shy and introverted, especially when talking to girls, or about things he doesn't really know or have much previous interest about. Though he can warm up to people fairly quickly, to a certain degree. He's heavily bookish, often reading various books, though he also has considerable interest in games, anime, and certain kinds of music, including metal, rock, and classical, among others. Another interest of his that he tries to keep more to himself, is the occult, and unusual things, from mythology to out of place artefacts, Seiko has always had a certain obsession in that department. He's quite perceptive and intelligent. He can be somewhat wary and slow to trust, preferring to hide stuff he thinks others might deride him for. Seiko also has a varied sense of humour, and a fondness for nature.
Background: Born into a fairly wealthy family, his father affiliated with a number of successful Japanese companies, and his mother from a Swedish noble family, he was born into a situation that many would perhaps envy. From an early age, he displayed a fair amount of intelligence, and generally learnt pretty quickly. Nonetheless, he happened to be able to see things others couldn't. From early childhood, that inevitably lead to bullying and persecution. The fact that he looked like a girl didn't help either, and sometimes attracted unwanted attention. Accordingly, he tended to stick to himself a bit more, developing his own interests and becoming a bit less gregarious than the average individual. Nonetheless, even as some mocked or ignored him, some thought him strange or some even mentally ill, social interactions were necessary from time to time. He gradually developed a shell of sorts, being able to better deal with bad stuff, whilst also becoming better at lying, and outwardly seeming like he was fine. Growing up, he tended to have few friends, and one particular incident at another school before this one didn't help things, though by that point he'd gotten adept at hiding his ability to sense unusual things. A manipulative female school president caught wind of a few rumours about him, and ended up manipulating and blackmailing him into a difficult situation, before betraying him, and essentially making time at that school really difficult, using her authority, reputation, and some friends that happened to , after which he ended up getting kicked out, and eventually ended up here, though he keeps that part of his past a secret.

Iryllia wrote:Character Name: Volkova Lilia "Lilya" Rostislavovna

Year in Academy: 3rd Year Student

Image: Link me up Scotty!

Physical Features: She is obviously foreign, standing at a decent 6' 2" and weighing in at 142lb, brown-black hair, blue eyes

Personality: Lilya is a great lover of Plushes, mainly of cats. She stands out awkwardly in a crowd due to her height and how she never quite adapted to Japanese Culture, she constantly forgets to bow all the time. This combined with her foreign ethnicity she tends to prefer social recluse. All in all, despite her awkwardness she's happy to help out if someone asks her. If... a bit over zealous sometimes.

Background: Lilya's familiy resides in Vladivostok, as have several previous generations. Business requirements have led to a line of fluent Japanese speakers through out her family. Her family, working at the Russian branch of a Russo-Japanese oil company, have funded her education into this school to give their daughter future prospects in both branches of the company. Having received Russian education for her early years and Japanese for her later there are certainly a few gaps in her knowledge and her cultural appropriation is severally lacking in places due to the jarring transition. Her only family currently in Japan works as a Translator for several higher up type business executives. As such she doesn't see, hear or talk to her family practically at all since her move here close to 4 years ago.

Rob Halfordia wrote:Character Name: Björn Dokumentförstörare (I'm Swedish and even I have trouble saying that :P)
Year in Academy: First
Image:

Physical Features: 6'3"
Personality: He is very much a Metalhead, but is rather quiet, usually playing his guitar whenever possible, even acoustically if need be. There is seldom time he isn't practicing. When in social situations he's somewhat shy and a little awkward. He is best suited playing his guitar, and loves to do it, and loves it even more when he can play for or even just around other people. He occasionally drinks, but refrains, as it interferes with his practice. Usually, he only drinks during social occasions.

As far as Metal goes, he like Classic Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Thrash Metal, Symphonic Metal, Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Doom Metal and Stoner Metal.
Background: Originally from Sweden, Björn moved to Japan with his father and step mother due to business. His mother divorced his father when he was 10, and while many kids would be torn apart by such a thing, he vented his anger and stress through playing his guitar, the Gibson Explorer his grandfather gave to him. He is an incredible guitarist, able to play fast arpeggios and sweeps in he style of Yngwie Malmsteen.

Bunkeranlage wrote:Character Name
Peter Karlsson

Character Gender
Male

Character Age

Class Year
((What is meant by this?))

Year in Academy
2nd

(Image)

Physical Features
Peter is 167cm tall and weighs 46kg. He has dark brown hair and a pair of dark blue, almost purple eyes. He is very scrawny, and has just a slight trace of muscle tone on his biceps, chest and core (though it's definitely nothing to show off about). He also has a scar across his chest, around 4cm long (after a heart operation).

Personality
Peter is a very unassuming and quiet boy, who always prefers to read a good book or sketch faces to large, social events. Even when he is among close friends, such as the school club he is a member of, he will prefer to remain quiet and listen in on the meeting. However, on the few occasions that he does speak up, his contributions are usually very thoughtful and insightful, or, at the very least, humorous.

He has a natural flair for the Arts, and can often be seen with intricate artworks, or reading original texts (he was once seen reading Aristotle's The Art of Rhetoric). As such, he is considered an intellectual prodigy by many, though he prefers not to be called such, being very uncomfortable with such flamboyant labels.

However, due to his abnormal heart rhythm, Peter is unable to play any sport (though he jogs to keep fit). He was always terrible at sports, especially ball games, having very poor coordination skills and a general lack of interest. On some occasions in the past, this has caused him to be a little ostracised, something which bothers him, but which he prefers not to talk about.

Background
Born to an upper middle class family, the middle child, Peter was found to have an abnormal heart rhythm at a very young age, and had to undergo an expensive surgery, meaning that the family could no longer live in the expensive city that they lived in. As such, they decided to move to a more industrial, less luxurious one; Seikōjo.

From here on, Peter lived the life on an average, introverted student, reading original philosophical works, while failing completely at any sport.

When he entered high school, he decided to make new friends for himself, to replace those he lost contact with after graduating. As such, he joined the high school's Community Club, in an attempt to get to know at least a few people to get along with, and hopefully, to share his interests...

Myraxia wrote:Character Name: Akisuke "Aki" Morisako
Class Year: Junior (3rd Year)
Year in Academy: 3rd Year at Sakurasou
Image: Aki I might change this at some point when I can be bothered to get off my ass and draw something
Physical Features: Average in height and build, nothing particularly notable.
Personality: Widely considered the class otaku during his first two years at Sakurasou, Aki can be quite withdrawn around people he either doesn't know very well or dislikes. When around friends, however, he quickly transforms into a friendly, outgoing person. He's never been exactly what you'd call popular, though, so not many people have seen this side of him.

Background: Coming from a not especially wealthy background, Akisuke spends most of his time reading various manga, to the point where he is rarely seen without a book. His parents split up when he was six years old, and despite his mother's best efforts she struggled to raise him and his two younger sisters; hence his being sent to Sakurasou Academy, a boarding school, where he can stay in the school dormitories rather than his home on the outskirts of Seikōjo. He has attended Sakurasou since his first year of high school, but was a member of the recently disbanded book club rather than the Community Club he has chosen to join for his third year.
He hangs out on the edge of a few social circles, having very few people who he would refer to as friends, but if asked a question about a subject that interests him he will talk at great length and with great enthusiasm.

He knows the town well, often having been known to wander off into town outside of school hours in search of somewhere to read in peace.

West Suburbia wrote:Character Name: Mitsuko Izumi

Character Age:16

Year in Academy: 1st Year

Physical Features:Think my image covers it

Personality: Mitsuko is rather quiet, independent, and dull but polite. She is not one to start a conversation, but she often will jump into conversations near her if she wants to. Used to sitting in front of a computer (or some sort of screen) all day, she hates going outside for longer then 5 minutes and will not stay away from her computer (or tablet or smartphone) for more then 20 minutes while she is awake. She likes computers, social media, e-books, techno music, and technology in general. She hates obnoxious people, boys, cats, snobs, and superheroes in general

Background: Born in Tokyo, Japan, Mitsuko was born into a family of computer geeks. Her father was a computer software engineer and her mother worked as a computer programmer in a big office building downtown Tokyo. When she was 5, she received her first laptop and tablet. By this age, she already knew what the words "file","CPU","gigahertz",and "motherboard" meant. By the time she was 8, she had already built her own computer and learned how to type and the programming language Java. From a computer fixer family friend, she learned how to fix any sort of problem on a computer. She took all available computer classes at her school, but when she took all of them, she went online to find more. Over the summer, she would attend, or rather sneak, into university lecture halls where professors talked about brain-computer interfaces and artificial intelligence, which excited her greatly. By the time she was 15, she had learned two more programming languages (Pascal and Ada) and even developed a program to steal computer login information, as well as high level hacking instruction from a fellow friend. After being expelled from her old high school for hacking into a teachers' not very secure gradebooks and changing grades for herself and other people, she was sent to Sakurasou Academy in her junior year.

Just before the next term had started, she had already built a new computer for herself. Now with this new club she is in, she does not know what really to expect or what she can do...

Aerospace Forces wrote:
Character Name: Aethras Remington

Character Age: 15

(quick note: That image link works as of posting time. It may or may not work later as I'm not sure if it's a permanent link or not)

Physical Features: About 5'6", 120lbs

Personality: Generally shy and withdrawn. Can sound cold and a bit condescending in conversation, or straightforward and direct, depending on your interpretation, however, he generally has a sense of empathy on the inside, even if he doesn't show it sometimes. Likes working with and tweaking various electronic and mechanical devices. Dislikes adverse weather, excessive amounts of water if not anticipated.

Background: Born into a fairly wealthy family in New Zealand, Aethras had a rather uneventful, if somewhat isolated, early life. The son of parents who both held high-ranking positions in a multinational technology corporation, he didn't see his parents very much, as they were often away on business trips to some part of the world or another. In addition, he was born with a genetic condition which weakened his legs so much that he had to rely upon a partial exoskeleton unit, attached to his legs and powered by a backpack, in order to walk or even stand for significant amounts of time. While his parents were away, he passed his spare time by tweaking bits and pieces of the technology used in the house - some of which worked and improved some process or another, and others of which didn't work so well. As he got older, he was sent to various boarding schools on the islands - which he generally liked, but found to be a bit too limiting in their prospective. At 15, his parents decided to send him to Sakurasou Academy, thinking that some international experience would be positive for him. He hasn't quite adjusted to Japanese life yet, having arrived about a week ago, but is slowly adopting and getting to like the place.

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:Character Name: Adam Henderson
Image:Adam
Physical Features: 5'8, 143 lbs
Personality: Adam is a rather friendly guy who likes to talk to others and make friends. He tends to stay away from dark and happy-go-lucky types of people, though. He is an average student overall, and enjoys procrastinating and doing his homework at the last second.
Background: Adam is a foreign exchange student from the United States who came on on parent's insistence, who feared that he needed to have a new life experience in order to get into a good college, even though Adam was already perfectly set in the first place. He doesn't quite understand everything about Japan, but he's willing to have a learning experience.

New Strausberg wrote:Character Name: Alexandyer Markovick (goes by Alexander)
Image: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-M6ke ... bFT46R.png
Physical Features: he is 5'8 and weights about 150 pounds. He has several scars on his hands and legs but other than that nothing.
Personality: Alexander is severely bi-polar, he will be shy and timid at times and others he will be outgoing and unexpected. He is a bit of a stalker and often easy to miss, he is terrified of being alone which is why he tends to stalk people. He is a kind individual most of the time in a sort of creepy way. He likes to watch people sleep, sweet candies, seeing friends smile, stalking people he likes, spicy foods, and occasionally having a drink or two. He dislikes things Sour foods, being caught spying on people, and being alone. He is also a bi-sexual.
Background: Alexander arrived as a foreign exchange student last year and for almost the entire year he didn't show up for class untill everyone left. Sometime during the middle of the year when he had worked up the nerve to come to class he did. Still he was very rarely noticed by anyone, once he was caught stalking a girl in his class outside the girls lockeroom but didn't get in much trouble. Other than the occasional warning Alexander doesn't get in to much trouble and normally makes good grades. He recently got a camera to help in his "in-devours" and is thinking about becoming a journalist.

Mavorpen wrote:Character Name: Ty Adoyo
Image:
Physical Features: 5'10/160 lbs
Personality: Sarcastic, pretty stoic, a loner, and takes his schoolwork fairly seriously.
Background: Ty was born in Kenya to a relatively successful family, with his father being an engineer and his mother being a biochemical researcher. His mother is a native Japanese woman and his father is a native Kenyan. His grandfather on his mother's side became terminally ill roughly five years ago and he and his family moved to Japan in order to be around him and be there for his inevitably passing away.

Ty never really developed any strong friendships during his life in Japan. His personality and the fact that he's often initially seen as an "outsider," especially among usual immigrants are the two larges reasons for that. Most of his social interaction came from the clubs from which he jumped to and fro. Most of them were in some way science related, and though they piqued his interest, they never really stuck with him because of the lacking of a true social connection. This year he decided to try something different and join the school's community service club.

South East Europe wrote:Character Name: Amaya Hayashi
Character Gender: Male (Identifies as Female)
Physical Features: 5'3", scars kept well hidden, blue or purple hair (depends on the day), some breast development from testosterone blockers and estrogen pills
Personality: Easygoing Girl who is rather shy and timid, especially around boys.
Background: Was from an abusive family, taken in by her Grandmother who accepted her for who she is but tragically died a few months earlier and left all her money to Amaya, a very gifted young lady in academia.

Crumb-Cashew wrote:Character Name: Soldi Cannellini (Goes by Cannellini)
Class Year: (Freshman-Seniors) Junior
Year in Academy: (Are you starting your 1st to 4th year at this school?) First year, knows nobody
Image: (Image) (Imagine this with deep black eyes instead of the blue ones)
Physical Features: Relatively short, at 5'3". Despite the picture, Soldi is a conservative dresser and does not wear so much black clothing. Also despite the picture, she has deep black eyes. Quite slim. Taupe colored hair. Olive-ish skin. Loves the sweater she often wears.
Personality: Soldi calls herself an old soul. She is very authoritarian and likes rules, though can be expected to stand up for her more industrial beliefs. She can get a lot done in a short period of time. Neutrally aligned. Quite hardworking, a powerhouse. Can be very warm and inviting when she wants to.
Background: From a Tuscan-Tibetan background, Soldi was raised to become a powerhouse in hopes of new family fortune. However this dream was broken when Soldi's family business collapsed, leaving the group broke and without hope. Soldi took on work immediately, working in the mines for a while to prospect for crude lead. At the age of 14, she resumed her studies and joined Sakurasou Academy in hopes of a better education. Soldi's blunt intelligence made up for her lack of schooling during this period of time.

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Character Name: Marcus Ranar (pronounced Ran-arr)
Character Gender: male
Character Age:(should be somewhere from 14 to 18) 17
Class Year: (Freshman-Seniors) 3
Year in Academy: (Are you starting your 1st to 4th year at this school?) 1
Image:(this is required, I need an image and it needs to be an anime/manga image) Sorry...no can do. I'm blind, see below.
Physical Features:(This is for what your image doesn't cover such as height, scars, etc.)
Marcus stands at around 6 ft 3 inches, with tanned skin and handsome features. His body is muscular, although he walks with an almost efeminit grace. His eyes are a light grey, and he cuts his brown hair short. His only scar is a line on the back of his neck.
Personality:(probably the most important part, what is your character like? What does he like? What does she dislike?)
Marcus, having grown up in a house where their is little denied to him, is arrogant, self-possessed and in serious need of a reality check. His actions in the community club are, as he sees it, giving some of his boundless talent back to the poor fools who do not have enough of their own. Despite this, if he considers you worthy of being a friend, he will be open (if not always honest), talkative and good-humoured. He is also very affectionate to those he finds attractive, be they male or female.
Marcus is a keen martial artist, and can sometimes be found training at a gym or using his skills on those who displease him and/or his friends. He dabbles in music, although despite the fact he has a very good voice, he regards singing as being a poor use of his time that could generally be better-spent elsewhere. In lessions, his abilities are consistently ranked higher than average, although not attaining the rank of genius-level intellect. His aspirations are to become a Royal Marine, a businessman or a politician.
Background: (your students in high school, I don't expect much...but if there is something important or really cool your character did feel free to put it in here)
Born the son of a billionaire technology magnate and his actress wife in London, Marcus has lived a life of abject luxury: free of poverty, free of troubles, and free of over-protecting and doting parents. The Ranars are very happy to allow their son to be a menace to society, or to ace all his exams and become the next Prime Minister: unfortunately, they never hid the fact that Marcus would never really have to do an honest days work in his life.

The only drawback to having the parents that Marcus did was the fact that they were prone to random urges: Mr. Ranar would often decide, giving his family very little notice, to move them halfway across the world. Therefore, Marcus has lived in more than 5 countries for various points in his short life, crippling his ability to create lasting friendships and really to settle down. Because of this, Marcus is keen to rebel at the first opurtunity: he is a drinker, occasional smoker, and believes that pissing off authority figures is a necisary, not unpleasant part of his life. His rich lifestyle has also deprived the growing boy of a moral code: his fathers mantra 'Anything has a price' reflected very much on him, and he has been brought into the station 3 times in his life for attempting to bribe a police officer. He is usually let out of the police station when his father calls a real bribed police officer who is higher up.

Tracian Empire wrote:Character Name: Julius Kingsley

Physical Features: He is thin and tall.
Personality: Julius is a highly intelligent boy who is also calm, sophisticated, and arrogant due to his aristocratic upbringing. While at school, Julius conducts himself as a sociable, likeable, and often easy going student.He never cares about schoolwork, seeing the entire thing as trivial, even though his intellect would make it easy for him. He is pretty cold and treats the others with superiority, but loves to tease them.
He was never good at sports and he is usually missing from the sport classes.
Background:Julius was born in Great Britain to a pretty rich family. His family moved to Japan when he was 10, and due to him being a foreigner he always felt a little excluded by the other students. He never enjoyed going to school, the whole thing being boring for him. Having enough of all his complains about his old school, his parents moved him to the Sakurasou Academy

Rutthenia wrote:Character Name: Zhenya Sokraskis
Year in Academy: 2nd Year
Physical Features: 177 cm
Personality: Zhenya is a bit of a dork or nerd, but mature at the same time. He is very protective of his friends and family. Coming from a poorer family, Zhenya's main goal is to become a programmer and earn a lot of money. Some complain that he talks to much, and he is very friendly and outgoing. Zhenya likes Computers, Swimming, and is very interested in Jewish History.
Background: Born to a Jewish Belarusian mother and a Lithuanian father in Vilnius, Zhenya moved to Japan just recently, about 2 years ago, since his father got a job transfer to Tokyo. He was raised in Lithuania, so he is still pretty sore about moving to the other side of the world. He comes from a middle-class family, and his most important goal is to get into a good college. Zhenya is a bit of a bookworm, and he is known to sometimes skip class to go the library.
Last edited by The Warriors of the Sun on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Episode List

Episode 1: New Year and New Friends- The new school year has just begun at Sakurasou Academy. Time for people reacquaint themselves with old friends, make new friends, and try to have a good time. The first meetings for the community club are about to begin and before long it will be time to vote club offices.
Last edited by The Warriors of the Sun on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:48 am

Character Name: Ryūsei "Sei" Shimabukuro
Physical Features: 5'10, 160 pounds, no noticeable scares aside from a thin scare on his abdomen.
Personality: very layed back and goofy at times. Likes to joke around tends to not take things as serious as he probably should.
Background: Ryūsei was born in the city of Naha in Okinawa where his father worked as a civilian contractor for the U.S. military and his mother worked as a local TV personality usually reporting on the local news. Growing up given his parents line of work his home life was strict when his father was around as he used to be a member of the JSDF and with his mothers work she was gone for hours a day.

While his father was a loving man he was strict and controlling ruling the house with iron fisted benevolence. During this time a young Ryūsei start to Rebel feeling reaped by his fathers authority and start to hang out with noticbly older kids and started going out drinking at night with his new found friends many of whom had family conections to the cities local yakuza and bike gangs. It was after one event when he was 13 that he got alcohol poisoning and was hospitalized that his life to a new step. His father threatened him with putting him in the military academy but his mother convinced his father otherwise and told him that he ether found new friends and a new hobby other then drinking or he would be sent to the military academy. So at age 13 he took up an offer by a school mate to go down to the beach and start surfing which he automatically fell in love with.

Taking to his new pass time he started to accommodate his new life style to his personal life much to the dismay of his parents. At age 17 he was flunking most of his classes still in an attempt to Rebel against his father and the idea of the military academy came back up. But give that it was grades and not behavioral issues his parents settled on [forgot school name] academy in order to help him improve his grades much to the dismay of Ryūsei. So out of compassion his parents let him spend the majority of his summer break at the beach. He ate, surfed, and even slept at the beach for much of the summer but now he at the gates of a new school and a brand new experiance.
Last edited by Insaeldor on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:02 am

Teg.
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Aenglaland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2008

Postby Aenglaland » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 am

Character Name: Elena "Eli" Aoyama
Personality: Mature and level-headed, but at same time fun and not too strict. She deeply cares about her friends and family. Despiste being the eldest daughter of a rich family, she is not influenced by money and looks forward to the day she starts earning her own. She is really into music, novels and fashion.
Background: Elena Aoyama was born in Moscow, daughter of a Japanese mother and Russian father. She and her family left Russia and returned to Seikōjo when she was 4 years old. When she was 9 years old she almost died in an accident, but luckily survived. Elena, or just Eli for her friends, decided she would become a novelist when she was 13 years old and she is currently working towards this dream. She is currently attending her last year at Sakurasou Academy.

That's it for now, might add more stuff later.
Last edited by Aenglaland on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Aye, 'tis Loh
"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems"

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 am

Tag. I'll wait to write an app to see if it builds up some momentum.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Character Name: Kat Humilo

Appearance: The Demon King is a girl?

Background: Kat was born in England, where she grew up in a upper class neighborhood. She has no siblings, so she was spoiled when she was a child. This did not make her act spoiled though, although she can be stubborn sometimes when she has her mind set on something. She moved to Seikōjo before she began her 2nd year in high school, and when she arrived she joined the local community club, where she became friends with most of the people there including the former Vice-President of the club, Riley Fox. Although the club was small, she didn't mind and tried her hardest in it. But the school year ended and about half of the people in the club graduated, so this year she hopes to meet some newcomers.
Last edited by Scamvidia on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Steam

Anta baka?

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Character Name: Adam Henderson
Image:Adam
Physical Features: 5'8, 143 lbs
Personality: Adam is a rather friendly guy who likes to talk to others and make friends. He tends to stay away from dark and happy-go-lucky types of people, though. He is an average student overall, and enjoys procrastinating and doing his homework at the last second.
Background: Adam is a foreign exchange student from the United States who came on on parent's insistence, who feared that he needed to have a new life experience in order to get into a good college, even though Adam was already perfectly set in the first place. He doesn't quite understand everything about Japan, but he's willing to have a learning experience.
Last edited by Penguinia-Tempor on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Here is my own app for the character I primarily will be playing as. This is also so you can reference it if there is something you don't understand.

Character Name: Riley James Fox

Physical Features: Riley is 6 feet tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has a scar on his right knee, but besides this he has no noticeable blemishes or scars.
Personality: Riley is a very open and kind person. While he isn't always the most motivated to go out and do something, he generally always has a smile on his face and tries to make sure everyone else does too. He is always willing to go out of his way to help someone, but he hates confrontation. Riley has found that he easily becomes infatuated and love-struck with those he develops crushes on. On the flip side of this, Riley can be very blunt at times, not being a fan of confusion.
Background: Riley comes from a fairly wealthy family and has gone to higher caliber schools all his life. However, schooling was never his strength, rather he excelled in soccer. And so his choice of schools usually ended up being those with great soccer programs. So when he entered high school he did not initially go to Sakurasou Academy, rather he went to a private school on the other side of the country for two years. Unfortunately, he injured his knee and had to have surgery which prevented him from playing soccer. His parents transferred him to Sakurasou Academy in hopes that it would help him focus on his schooling now that he couldn't play soccer.

Being that Riley had to join a club, but couldn't play sports due to injury for his junior year of school. He decided to join the new community club which only had six members including himself. They voted him in as vice president, mainly due to the fact that with so little people whoever wanted to run just got the position. After a year of participating with the club he is now fit to play soccer again, but has decided to not play in favor of continuing at this school and club that he enjoyed so much. And hopefully with the help of his friends like Kat Humilo who is also a returning member, he will be able to make sure things go smoothly at least until the club elections.
Last edited by The Warriors of the Sun on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:19 pm

Accepted, just to clarify you are a senior but this is your first year at Sakurasou Academy, correct?

Image: Woohoo

Accepted as well, can't wait to RP with you guys!

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:37 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:

Accepted, just to clarify you are a senior but this is your first year at Sakurasou Academy, correct?

Image: Woohoo

Accepted as well, can't wait to RP with you guys!

Correct.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:43 pm

I will probably wait till at least five others besides myself have posted app to begin the IC. Still debating on if I should put a limit to how many people can join so it doesn't get too unruly (assuming that many people are even interested), but not sure how to approach that.

Lastly, I am thinking the first episode shall be called "New Year and New Friends"

Myraxia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myraxia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Character Name: Akisuke "Aki" Morisako
Class Year: Junior (3rd Year)
Year in Academy: 3rd Year at Sakurasou
Image: Aki I might change this at some point when I can be bothered to get off my ass and draw something
Physical Features: Average in height and build, nothing particularly notable.
Personality: Widely considered the class otaku during his first two years at Sakurasou, Aki can be quite withdrawn around people he either doesn't know very well or dislikes. When around friends, however, he quickly transforms into a friendly, outgoing person. He's never been exactly what you'd call popular, though, so not many people have seen this side of him.

Background: Coming from a not especially wealthy background, Akisuke spends most of his time reading various manga, to the point where he is rarely seen without a book. His parents split up when he was six years old, and despite his mother's best efforts she struggled to raise him and his two younger sisters; hence his being sent to Sakurasou Academy, a boarding school, where he can stay in the school dormitories rather than his home on the outskirts of Seikōjo. He has attended Sakurasou since his first year of high school, but was a member of the recently disbanded book club rather than the Community Club he has chosen to join for his third year.
He hangs out on the edge of a few social circles, having very few people who he would refer to as friends, but if asked a question about a subject that interests him he will talk at great length and with great enthusiasm.

He knows the town well, often having been known to wander off into town outside of school hours in search of somewhere to read in peace.
Last edited by Myraxia on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veteran of the Sovereign Charter. A founding member of The Fourth Sovereign Charter.

Current Alert Level: Status 1

Status 5: Standing Defense Forces
Status 4: Partial Mobilization
Status 3: Active Conflict, foreign soil
Status 2: Possible homeland threat
Status 1: Confirmed homeland threat, large scale mobilization.
Status 0: Full mobilization

Myraxia is a hyper-industrialized Military Junta on the Eastern Coast of Rusina, located in the Sovereign Charter, though it maintains security zones and military facilities all over the world. It is a founding member of the Extended Security Zone pact.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:45 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:I will probably wait till at least five others besides myself have posted app to begin the IC. Still debating on if I should put a limit to how many people can join so it doesn't get too unruly (assuming that many people are even interested), but not sure how to approach that.

Lastly, I am thinking the first episode shall be called "New Year and New Friends"

I like the idea of a name, and I think the maximum amount of people should be around 15.
Steam

Anta baka?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:47 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:I will probably wait till at least five others besides myself have posted app to begin the IC. Still debating on if I should put a limit to how many people can join so it doesn't get too unruly (assuming that many people are even interested), but not sure how to approach that.

I'm fairly neutral on the character and app cap and I dig the episode name.

Also since this is an anime and everyone in anime needs theme music I'll have this as Ryūsei's theme

Aenglaland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2008

Postby Aenglaland » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Made minor changes to my character. Probably will make her a newcomer for the club
Aye, 'tis Loh
"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems"

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Tagged :p
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:Tagged :p

Quick! Which knight is the best?!
Steam

Anta baka?

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Accepted, and yay...one less episode idea I have to come up with :P

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:Tagged :p

Quick! Which knight is the best?!

ORANGE ALWAYS <3
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 pm

So a question, how will we arrive? Is there a bus that brings us to the school? Is there some sort of tram system we can use? How will we get to the school? Or will we just start at the school?

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Insaeldor wrote:So a question, how will we arrive? Is there a bus that brings us to the school? Is there some sort of tram system we can use? How will we get to the school? Or will we just start at the school?

So my plan is to have the RP start after the first day of school when everyone is meeting at the club for the first time.

For transportation, in the city there will be a tram system. But in the school you live in dorms so you should be in walking distance.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:59 pm

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:So a question, how will we arrive? Is there a bus that brings us to the school? Is there some sort of tram system we can use? How will we get to the school? Or will we just start at the school?

So my plan is to have the RP start after the first day of school when everyone is meeting at the club for the first time.

For transportation, in the city there will be a tram system. But in the school you live in dorms so you should be in walking distance.

Alright sounds good, nice to know we have a team system should make everything a lot easier.

Oh my
Last edited by Insaeldor on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:31 pm

I know we discussed a bit about having supernatural aspects in the RP before, like ghosts and such, but did we come to a proper conclusion? I can't recall if we did or not. If yes, then I was planning on having a character that is somewhat spiritually aware, one could say. Possibly influenced by the fact that I've recently got back to watching Natsume Yuujinchou, and I'm currently in the third season. Good anime, and like I did when I first started watching it a little while back, I have a habit of watching Mushishi at around the same time. Since both seem to have a similar atmosphere, to some degree. Though it varies, obviously.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse