NATION

PASSWORD

Girls und Panzer Ride the Tiger II Episode 01 School Days IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of the Rising Moon
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:25 pm

Alice's phone goes off again, and she answers it with an business like tone, "Hello, this is Alice, who might this be." she listens for a while quietly and then responds to the phone with "So when will it arrive... In a few minutes? Ok then ill go put some flares up for it then." she said and then hung up. "Angelica, Florin, Come help me set some flares up, we got us a care package from my pa!" she yelled at the group while digging through her small bag.

Angelica and Florin get up and say to the group, "Well she is calling and I want to see what is in this care package of hers, they are always exciting!" and they run over to Alice and grab some flares from her and set them up in an open part of the field.

Several minutes later a plane flies overhead and drops a cargo container which deploys some parachutes and lands with a great thud in the field. "Lets see whats in it!" said Angelica. Alice opens it up a bit to take a look and lets out a little squeal, and pulls on the heavy metal door to open it fully, inside was the BT-42 and ammunition as well as stuffed animals and other gifts. On the BT-42 was a cardboard sign saying "Go get 'em"

Alice got up close to the BT-42 and checked it over quickly and got in to the rear door on the turret, "Lets take it for a test run!' said Alice excitedly, and Angelica responded with "For sure". Florin got into the drivers hatch and Angelica got into the loaders spot, "Lets test this wolf" said Alice. The tank came alive and they put it into gear and started putting it through its paces and where doing laps around the open area in front of the garage, Alice then said, "Lets ask when we'll be allowed to try this wolf out in a battle?".
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT
Billy May's Here! And this is ERM, 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Adelia, noticing that the other team's tank, a BT-42, had been landed and was being put through tests, grinned, and ordered, "get Komodo uncovered!" Fatimah leaped towards a large object covered in tarp, and pulled it off swiftly, revealing an olive drab Type 97 Chi-Ha, the turret and gun mantlet modified to accommodate its lethal Quick Fire 6-pounder Mark III L/43. On the turret sides were painted the Indonesian flag, and a cartoonish depiction of the living dragon; the komodo dragon.

Hermione cleaned up the chess set, and Adelia pushed it back into her backpack. "Get her running, we need to warm her up!" The crew got into their stations, and the Chi-Ha was put through the same tests as the BT-42. Adelia patted the turret roof from her commander's cupola, and then pointed a finger at the other teams. "Hey, when are you all gonna get your tanks set?!"
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Magma8520
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Girls und Panzer Ride the Tiger II Episode 01 School Days IC

Postby Magma8520 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:37 am

Nality noticed the ruckus on the front of the garage "Ah well, see you later, gotta check what happened there" then she made her way to it while waving away to Cony.

While mid-way there, Nality was greeted by an excited Litch "Nality! our tanks have been confirmed to be safely stored on the garage!" "Haha..Fine Licht, calm down :lol: " while they continue to discuss what will they do while walking to the garage.

They were greeted by Nolre who stood infront of a large, half uncovered Type 5 To-Ku in tarp. giving the pair a loose salute "Nality-ah, i mean Captain!, It seems the Delivery came earlier than expected and Grey Peak managed to store it on this garage for awhile"

"Good then, Licht! Nolre! let's uncover our tank and take it to the nearest body of water, i think there's a river on the training area, that should be enough for testing our tank." ordered Nality while both her friends quickly did her orders while she surveyed the other teams.

Frowning "Tsk, Delivery by air? what a showoff... but a BT-42 huh? at least they can force the damage indicator to pops up even in heavily armored tanks if our future matches brought us againts one..." she thought, staring at the other tank that seems to follow the BT-42, Nality was suprised to see a Chi-ha "Huh, never thought i'll see one of those around, i thought Chi-ha-tan Academy have monopoly on Chi-has, i guess one of them slipped..either way I'll check on that Chi-ha's team later" she mumbled to herself.

"Nality! get on! we've properly check the tank, let's do this!" Licht yelled from the tank,"Licht! dont yell!" Nolre reprimanded her.

"It's fine Nolre, Licht are just excited, alright, Steady front! Gear one!" Nality climbed to the slowly moving tank "Dead right ahead!, 90 degree. Gear three!" she commanded after she climbed to the cupola and sat comfortably on the commander spot while the tank turned to the garage door " Steady Front , Turret to the aft, Full speed ahead! " thus Type 5 To-ku exited the garage, turret turning to the side, gloriously.
Last edited by Magma8520 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have a Question, how to change my Nation name? D: i thought username was ID.... and now i have ugly username"
Plz halp.

Blog: http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com

Le Cratere de Laiton
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Cratere de Laiton » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 am

After bidding a short farewell, Cony returned back to her crew's hangar to find Vicky standing outside and looking into the hangar depressed.
"Hey Vicky! What seems to be the ma---ooooowwwwww sweet ship cakes and airplane food, its a dirty communist!" Cony says as she looks into the hangar to find Gregory and Ayawamat entering a BT-SV. "Get outta there you two! That thing's gonna brainwash ya!"
"Uhm, excuse me?" Gregory says emerging from the frontal hatch
"That thing gonna brainwash ya into a commie! Commies are evil!" Cony replies, waving her hands in panic.
"I'm sorry but, I still do not follow." Gregory replies, not having a single clue of what Cony is talking about.
"Tank... spirit inside... " Ayawamat says sliding her hands across every inch of the interior of the BT-SV in order to get a feel of what she'll be commandeering and then hopping out through the cupola to do the same.
"Eh!? This tank is haunted?" Gregory asks.
"I knew it! I knew this 'ere tank was haunted by the ghost of that dirty good fer nothin' Josef Stalin! The more the better reason to turn it into scrap heap!" Cony shouts, peeking out from a bunch of barrels.
"That gun, it's so puny... it definitely ain't gonna make any loud noises..." Vicky says sluggishly dragging herself into the hangar.

30 minutes of needless text later...

"'Kay then... we got no choice but to use this thing" Cony says as the other three are lined up in front of her. "Now, we need to know who does what so someone doesn't something else of someone else."
".... What?" Vicky and Ayawamat reply in unison.
"What she means is that we need to assign our roles in the tank." Gregory replies.
"Yeah, what she said, so... I'mma take the liberty of being the tank commander! I'll be your eyes and ears! How 'bout you fellas?"
"I got dibs on the gun!" Vicky replies enthusiastically, having regained her spirit.
"Me... I drive..." Says Ayawamat who is already getting in the tank followed by Vicky.
"Me? I do not know what to do, to be honest I don't have much knowledge on tanks at all." Gregory says.
"Oh please! I can educate ya on tanks faster than my elementary grade teacher on 13 cups of coffee, and she already a literal skeleton!" Cony replies as she slings her arm over Gregory and both of them join the Ayawamat and Vicky inside the BT-SV.
"Anyway, I'll be assignin' ya to the radio and loadin' them shells, that okay for ya?" Cony asks Gregory
"Umm... okay but still I don't know what to do and--" Gregory replies before being interrupted again by Cony.
"Don't worry bout them details sweetie. I'll explain it as we go on but for now-- hey wait aren't you blind?" Cony says before noticing the blindfold Ayawamat is wearing.
"Yes she is, but I have seen her drive a tank before and she encountered no problems." Gregory replies.
"Is that so? Anyway, as I was saying. Let's--"
"Can I fire the gun yet?" Vicky suddenly asks, interrupting Cony.
"No not yet, if we start shootin' right now we might end up in trouble, but we can do it somewhere else." Cony replies "So any of ya got anymore questions?" She asks, in which no one replies.
"Alright then! Team! Let's roll out!"
The tank went from zero to twenty... in reverse, ramming the hangar wall behind them.
"Wrong way."

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:12 am

As the tests continue, Adelia squints at a new tank to enter the field. "Fatimah, slow down," she says, putting a pair of binoculars to her eyes. "Well, it seems someone brought a land boat... The Type 5 Tu-Ki, was it?" "The Type 5 To-Ku, commander," replies Odetta, "it was an amphibious tank that Japan created several months before the end of the war." Adelia studied the tank from the distance, looking from turret to bow. "It's carrying the iconic 47mm Type 1 gun, so its firepower is about the same as a normal Shinhoto Chi-Ha..." But it's huge as hell, so it really has to trade off for its one good point!

"Bring us closer to the Type 5 Boat, Fatimah." "Aye, aye, skipper."
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Stormhound
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormhound » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Clarissa sighed. "Morons..." she murmured.

Roseanne placed a hand on her shoulder. "Be a little empathetic, they're new to this sport." she glanced at the cliques of students, counting them all with her finger before nodding. "As you all know, we've decided to restart tankery at this school," Roseanne said, interrupting herself to take a bite from an apple. "This means that if we want to compete in the national tournament, we have to practice, practice, practice." she shook her fist at every 'practice.' "So any questions - no - good. We'll start the practice rounds tomorrow. In the meantime, take a little time to inspect your vehicles and get acquainted with them."

"Uh, prez, which tanks go with who?" one of the council members spoke up.

Roseanne responded with a flick of their hand. "Surprise me," she stated.

Gulping, Jane tugged her shit collar nervously, while an excited Grace ran through the rows of tanks. "Hey, Jane, what's that?" she asked, pointing over at the tank at the end of the row. The eldest girl leaned over and looked at the tag on the hull.

"M2 Light," she read. Holly walked up next to her, still chewing and swishing the substance in her mouth side to side. "Can you stop doing that?" Jane snapped, and Holly rolled her eyes. "It has a crew of four," she read further.

"Sounds perfect for us!" Grace exclaimed.

"Who gets what role?" Serena asked, causing both Holly and Jane to jump back in shock at the sudden appearance of the silent girl.

"Uh..." Jane thought to herself for a moment. "How about we pick straws?"

"We don't have any straws." Holly replied.

"I want to be the driver!" Grace piped up.

"That sounds..." Jane was about to add something before Grace gave her a pitiful stare. "Sure, sure, you can be driver." the younger girl perked up and hugged Jane, who sighed in relief. "I guess Holly can be... gunner, and Serena can be radio operator."

"Sounds fine," Serena muttered before walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Our first practice match is tomorrow, I'm getting some rest."

"It's only 9:00 in the morning!" Jane shouted, but the other girl ignored her and walked away. The new commander sighed and turned to face Grace and Holly. "Guess it's just you and - "

"Oh a squirrel!" Grace shouted, running out of the garage, camera in hand.

"Well..." Jane fell silent. "At least there's still us."

"Uh-huh," Holly replied, chewing with her right jaw now.

Jane sighed. "You're leaving too, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh." Holly said, walking away.

"Guess that leaves me."
Impeach Arthur, Britain is theft, Hengist & Horsa 500 A.D
Towers wrote:
Stormhound wrote:Wait, you didn't say anything bad about me. :lol:

And don't even get me started on your spaghetti fetish!

Constaniana wrote:So your life is like Everybody Loves Raymond, somewhat?
Channel your inner German
Channel It

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:50 pm

While the student council president made her little speech on how they had to practice, practice, practice if they wanted to get into the nationals, Christina was staring at the ground, half listening, thinking of ways to make sure she stayed in control of the team. She figured begin a dick to them was a key part, but not too much. Finally, Christina cast her eyes up and they met the open garage door. Finally, she thought. About damn time. Turning to Svetlana, who was on her phone, Christina poked her arm.

"Hey, Lana, the garage is open. I think we can go in now," she said, pointing at the garage doors.

Svetlana looked up from her phone and saw the open garage doors. "Oh, great. Then what are we waiting for?" Putting her phone way, Svetlana then started to walk to the garage. Christina looked down to Lian, who was still on the ground sketching, and poked her on her shoulder.

"Lian," Christina said. "Let's go pick out our tank, The garage is open."

Lian got up to her feet, smoothing out her uniform skirt, and followed Christina in a half fast walk, her sketchbook under her arm and her pencil in her ear. Svetlana had already gained a significant lead over her two teammates, and was slowing down to let them catch up. The girls paid little attention to the ruckus going on around them, although Lian did watch a box fall out of the sky and a team recovering an entire assembled tank from it. Once Christina and Lian had caught up, Svetlana stopped directly at the garage door frame. She stared at the tanks before her, her visage showing signs of shock, disbelief, and surprise at the same time.

Christina bumped into Svetlana, letting out a small oomph. "Hey, what gives, Lana?" she asked, somewhat annoyed at Svetlana for stopping abruptly.

"Those tanks...." Svetlana muttered something low in Russian. She had always thought that her previous school's tanks were trashy and crappy, but the unused Grey Peak school tanks were in even worse condition. The tanks were arranged in rows, some under canvas tarps, but all showing sighs of rust and age. The general shape and size of the tanks told Svetlana that they were absolutely not T-34s or KV-1s. Svetlana stepped inside of the garage, and her nose wrinkled at the musty smell. Just like my old school's garage... she reminisced.

Christina noticed a cockroach crawling near her shoe, and stepped on it immediately, moving her foot around and grounding it to insect bits. After a few excess 30 seconds of grinding the dead cockroach, she pointed to one of the tanks. "Let's start there, and we'll pick the best looking one." Scraping her foot on the ground, she then led the way into the garage, with Svetlana and Lian following her. Svetlana hovered close to some of the tanks she could identify, placing a hand on a fender or glacis plate. Lian, her eyes assaulted by the general ugliness of the tanks, looked at her beautiful sketches to provide some relief. Christina, walking with Svetlana, kept on talking.

"Even with 10 thousand hours of practice, we will never get into the nationals. Not with these pathetic trashy little tanks. What the student council is hoping for is in their wildest dreams," Christina remarked. She stopped and reached over and knocked on the visor slot of a Renault NC-27. "I heard that's why we had to hire mercenaries with their way better tanks so we could even stand a chance..."

"I think my old school, as crappy as they were, would even beat us badly," Svetlana replied. "They at least had T-34s and a KV-1. All of these are....just..." She couldn't find the right word for it. She just kept on walking and viewing the tanks. Looking around, she noticed that some groups already had their tanks and were already running them.

Eventually, the girls came to the last tank at the end of the very last row. Svetlana recognized it. It was a T-26 Model 1938, due to its conical turret shape. Her old school had one, and it was used as a reconnaissance tank, although rather slow one. "T-26 Model 1938," she said to the surprise of Christina, who had momentarily stopped yakking.

"How do you know? Is it a good tank?" Christina asked. She knew a little that Svetlana had been in Sensha-Do before, but as far as her experience went, Christina did not know if Svetlana was a still a noob at the business or a master tanker. She hoped for the latter to be true although, to offset her and Lian's inexperience.

"It's the Soviet version of the ubiquitous British Vickers 6 ton tank," Lian said very quietly, in a voice barely larger then a whisper. "6 ton or Mark E was popular tank in the 1930s, at least 15 nations used a derivative or copy of it."

Svetlana glanced at the other tanks. "Yeah, this one would probably be the best." Deftly, she climbed onto the tank, using the 45mm gun barrel as a handhold. Then using the horn as a foot rest, climbed onto the turret roof. Christina followed suit, while Lian studied the tank with her eyes.

Christina pointed to the distinctive horseshoe shaped radio antenna. "That's some sort of handrail?"

"No, it's a radio antenna," Svetlana replied, looking down at the hatches. "We should open these hatches up and have a look inside."

With a bit of difficulty, the hatches were opened, and a gag inducing smell emerged from inside the small turret. Svetlana looked inside. The interior was in very poor condition, but not as bad as the T-34 Model 1940 she had served in at her old school. Sliding off the turret, Svetlana then opened up the driver's compartment.

Christina then started to speak from the turret. "Ok, we should assign roles now. Svetlana, I think you'll best as our gunner because you know how to do that. I am the commander of course, and that leaves Lian as the driver. Fair enough?"

Lian nodded, while Svetlana pursed her lips as she made her approval. "First thing we should do," Svetlana said. "Find the manual and figure things out."
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:22 am

"Doors are open." Ulrica said and looked over at her Girls. "Vell, shall Ve?" She asked with a smile, knowing full well that each and every one of them were dying to see their tank again after the seemingly endless trip it took for them to get to this school ship. And as one, the other four girls all replied with a cheerful "Ja! Lassen sie uns!" while throwing their fists in to the air happily before running in to the garage and to their Panzer. . . Except for Ulrica. Who proceeded to calmly walk over to the team of girls that had brought them all here. "Entschuldigen Sie!" She said as she approached them. "Pardon me." She said and bowed respectfully before standing back up. "Ich vas vondering if it vould be possible for us to train vis our Panzers today. Ich was hoping for some basic maneuvers und maybe some time on sie firing range." She said softly and friendly but confidently. Her posture statue-esque and rigid.

Meanwhile, the other four girls were climbing in and inspecting their Panzer. Freki climbed in to the turret through one of the side doors on the turret and tampered with the sights a little bit to make sure they didn't get messed up on the transition to the ship as well as traversed the turret the full three hundred and sixty degrees while elevating and depressing the gun as much as it would go to test the traversing mechanism.
Ylva climbed in to the turret through the other turret door and opened the breach before looking in it to make sure there wasn't anything inside the barrel. She then closed it and opened it repeatedly several times to make sure it functioned properly.
Freyja had climbed in to her seat through her appropriate hatch, and put on the headset before turning her dials, listening to the correct sounds to make sure that the radio was still functional. It was a shame she couldn't perform a radio check with another team but she was confident it was fine. Plus she could always do that tomorrow.
Meanwhile Ally had climbed on to the engine deck of the Panzer and opened the engine hatches to inspect the engine, test the oil, and other engine and hydraulic fluids.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Being the only one in the group with actual Sensha-Do experience bothered Svetlana greatly. She was the only one that knew the importance of keeping the running gear clean, to make sure the breechblock worked properly, and about a hundred million other things that were needed just to get the tank functioning. By her observations, Christina was the type of person who would throw away the instruction sheet for a model and build through trial and error. Lian....Svetlana didn't know what to make of her yet. She was so quiet and talked so little she might as well be a mute.

Finding the operation manual was easy enough, it was tucked near the left steering tiller in the driver's compartment. Unfortunately, it was written in Cyrillic script. Svetlana spent nearly half an hour explaining how to drive according to the book to Lian, who had climbed into the drivers seat quite easily due to her small size. The Chinese girl sat quietly on the uncomfortable leather seat and listened as Svetlana pointed out diagrams in the book and to various parts inside the driver's compartment. Once Svetlana felt that she had covered the material thoroughly enough, she slid off the sloped frontal plate on which she was sitting on and walked around to the back of the T-26 where she saw Christina conversing with another girl.

"Oh, Lana," Christina said as she noticed Svetlana approaching her. Svetlana looked at the other girl. She had long brown hair, was wearing a black jacket over her school uniform, and had a Starbucks cup in her hand. "This is Jacqueline, and she's going to be with us."

Svetlana responded, "There's only 3 crew for the T-36, that is, commander, driver, and gunner."

The girl named Jacqueline smiled graciously. "I guess that is what I get for signing up late. And for coming to the garage too late." Taking a sip from her venti sized cup, she glanced over the back of the tank. "I guess I can be, like, your support person or whatever."

"A mechanic," Christina chimed in. "Yeah, a mechanic,"

Svetlana shrugged. "It's your call, Christy. Usually the driver is also the mechanic, but...."

All 3 girls were immediately startled when the engine suddenly started with a loud bang and shudder. A cloud of black exhaust enveloped the girls, resulting in a brief coughing fit. As soon as Svetlana recovered, she was shocked to see the tank lurching forward and crashing against the back of the tank in front of the T-26. Running up to the driver's compartment, Svetlana shouted to Lian, "What do - "

"Figuring it out," Lian said, as applied the break. She then accidentally nudged the horn, almost making Svetlana lose her balance as the result of a total surprise

The rest of the day was spent on cleaning out the tank, scrubbing the exterior clean and referring to the manual. Christina held a vote on what to name the team, and it was decided on White Eagle. Utilizing Lian's art skills, a white eagle was painted on both sides of the turret and on the sloped frontal plate.
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Magma8520
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magma8520 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:10 am

"Hit starboard!....gear down to 1....yes...yes...good! docking speed, stop!" commands Nality as she climbs out from the commander cupola of the Type 5 To Ku while the tank turned to the right as it slowed down near the river, and finally stopping on the edge.

Licht popped out from the cupola while Nolre came out from the driver's hatch "fuah! that was awesome! how matter how many times i've watched you drive the To Ku in the past, you're so cool while driving it Nolre~!" Nality deadpans "more like she's bored as hell and dons a pokerface...."

"Captain....the Chi-ha is heading this way, what should we do?" beckons Nolre while staring at Chi-ha's direction while Licht got back into the tank to see if the Chi-ha radioed, just incase.

"Ho? why not, let's greet them, i've been meaning to see the only japanese tank using team anyway" Nality nodded "meanwhile they took their time to drive here. let's continue the preparation for the water test" Nality began to works on the parts as the other shouted "Roger./Sure!"
"I have a Question, how to change my Nation name? D: i thought username was ID.... and now i have ugly username"
Plz halp.

Blog: http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com

Rynagria
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rynagria » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm

"There she is!" Shouted Anna, as she ran over to the Mk VIC and left her friends in behind her, who walked with a steady place, smiles on their faces. When Cindy and Cecilia both got in front of it, Cecilia placed her hand over the sloping armor just in front of the driver's view port, while Cindy placed hers on the barrel of the 15mm Besa machine gun.

Their commander cuddling the tank, she looked around then back at the VIC, already making assumptions on the tanks laid out on the garage. It seemed that compared to all the other tanks, theirs was the lightest and probably the most thin skinned. "It looks like when it comes to the armor department, we are severely lacking in that area....."

"Not to mention in the firepower department, since everyone has a bigger gun than us, even the Panzer II over there... I think definitely getting the VIC upgrade was the right choice...." Added on Cindy, her eyes going over each individual tank, which stayed the longest on the Somua S35, Panzer III Ausf. M, BT-SV, and the Stridsvagn m/42. Out of all the tanks here, they had the "tank holy trinity", as their armor was thick enough to stop most shots from all sides, they possessed guns with noteworthy penetration, accuracy, and power, and mobility in that respect.

"You see it too huh? We can only hope that we never run into them for a mock match within the team, that they are knocked out by each other by some chance, since our gun even at point black range might not penetrate." Asked Cecilia, before proceeding to share her views on those tanks, while Anna brought back her focus on the tank.

Without warning from their commander, Anna took out a small can of white paint from Cindy's bag, along with some paintbrushes with wide tips, gaining her looks of dull shock from Cindy. "When did you put that in there?..... And I told you not to put random stuff in my bag without my permission!"

"I just wanted to paint the 7th Armoured Brigade's insignia on the hull of the tank and the sides of the turret, is that so bad?" Replied Anna, who proceeded to open the paint with her own hands, but failed horribly and gave up on it, then handing it over to Cindy. The gunner could only sigh, as she effortlessly popped off the cover.

"But wait, none of us have any artistic talent what so ever?" Inquired Cindy, which stopped Anna in her tracks. Knowing this to be true, both Cindy and Anna hung their head, until Cecilia gave them a stencil of what they wanted, to which they both started to work on it.
Call me Ryn or Ryna.

Proud Member of the Titans RP group.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 am

Adelia waves over at the To-Ku's commander, and nudges Hermione. "Her, try to get into radio contact with them." "Baik!" Hermione begins turning the knobs on the Type 96 Mk. IV Bo radio, which continued to be static for several tries. Do they even have a radio? Most Japanese tanks didn't have one, but this was made late war so- oh, it's on. "Line connected!" Adelia spoke into her headset. "This is komodo to boat, please respond."

"By the way Odetta, how're your school assignments going along? You haven't slacked off since we transferred here, right?" Hermione asks slyly. Odetta frowns slightly. "Of course not, and besides, it's not like there's much to slack off to, I've known all of the things we're studying already." Hermione giggles. "Same here~" Fatimah tapped her fingers impatiently on the steering gear. "I hate how slow we're going... I installed that new engine for a reason, dammit!" She increases the speed a little more, and opens the hatch in front of her. "May as well enjoy whatever wind I can get..." she grumbles.

"Wait... Why are there no HE shells in here?!" Hermione exclaims. Odetta facepalms, and snickers. "Looks like we won't be able to blow anyone up today then because of your forgetfulness Her.~" "Berisik! Je bent echt maakt me boos!" She loaded a shell into the gun. "Vuren!" Hermione growls. "Eeehh? But we're not even doing a practice match! Calm down!" Hermione pouts. "Fine..."
Last edited by Sonitusia on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse