NATION

PASSWORD

The P2TM Animu Enclave (Roleplaying And RP Discussion Group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What is your dere?

Yandere!
17%
Tsundere!
18%
Kuudere!
11%
Dandere!
6%
Deredere!
5%
I don't subscribe to archaic personality role models rooted in the otakuarchial oppression of animu people.
24%
What.
19%

Total votes : 170

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Raktio wrote:Nation Name: Raktio
Your personal title:
Do you like anime?: Yep
Your favourite show/manga: Fairy Tail
Your waifu/husbandfu: N/A
Your RPing skill:Be sincere! 7.5
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style roleplays?: Some RPing of, and currently holding position of OP of the currently dying SAO rp.

Does that include post-timeskip Fairy Tail?

Not as much, I like the pre-timeskip better, my follow up likes (not in an exact order but the genuine shape of things) are Attack on Titan, SAO, Bleach (non anime but similar things unclude RWBY, Avatar:TLA & LoK). Of course since ive only started really watching anime (we don't watch TV in our household) mid way through last year.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:02 am

Oh, hello.
Does Shonen anime count in all of this? Or do I need a separate thread?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:45 am

Nation Name: Atlannia
Your personal title: Since my repeated letters to Tony Abbott demanding I be made a knight of Ausyralia havr fallen on death ears its just Mr. Or whatever, "hey you" works
Do you like anime? totally
Your favourite show/manga: Evangelion maybe? Or Ben-to
Your waifu/husbandfu: nope
Your RPing skill: Fine? I'll say fine.
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style roleplays?: I meaaaaaan... It's the other SAO rp- Wait! what are the pitchforks for?
...!?!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:17 am

Nation Name: Finland SSR
Your personal title: I am... THE PRINCE OF ALL OTAKUS!!!?1!
That just sounded weird.
Do you like anime?: If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.
Your favourite show/manga: Dragon Ball Z is still one of my favourites, I'm a fan of the classics. Bastard! comes close, although is hindered by me not being the biggest fan of the setting.
Your waifu/husbandfu: Flannery.
Your RPing skill:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Sahara Desert

The Greatest Celestial Android

Frank clenched his fists as the wind started blowing, picking up some sand. He really did not want to fight Xicor right now. However, it seemed that the fight was inevitable. He had to try. To meet his fate, most likely. Xicor was the most powerful combatant he has ever fought. Maybe even stronger than Darkseid. And he cannot do anything against him. But he has to try.

"Xicor, you are based on Saiyans, right?" Frank asked in a serious tone. He has just thought of something.

"Yes, why are you asking?"

"Well, I know some Saiyans, and they prefer a fair fight to test their limits. We are both aware that you are leaps above my strength, so why don't you fight me in more equal terms? It'd be much more fun than just wrecking me in seconds." This was his opportunity. If he could make Xicor fight with him at more similar levels, then perhaps he could think of something to his advantage.

Xicor did not even think. He almost immediately went to Level 3. His hair became somewhat akin to that of a Sonic fan made character. It was also golden, and Xicor's eyebrows disappeared as well. "Sorry, but "fair" is not on my dictionary." he stated in a much lower tone than usual.

Oh, that's just great. Frank barely managed to advance to Level 6 as Xicor dashed in front of him and sent his elbow right towards his chest, sending him flying to a rock. "Well, we will have to update it then!" he stood up and wanted to do an energy blast, but his opponent did not wait, put two fingers on his forehead and suddenly teleported in front of him, only to slam him to the ground. Wait, that's Instant Transmission, isn't it? How can he do that? Xicor lifted up Frank's body, then threw it up to the air, only to fly after him and knock him to a mountain, destroying it.

He's just knocking me around, with no difficulty... Frank thought when his opponent flew back and was about to punch him in the jaw, but the Android blasted him with an energy wave to the face and his long ass hair. As the smoke cleared out, it was visible that the attack did no damage.

"How do you know Instant Transmission? Where did you learn it from?" Frank asked after backflipping to gain some distance. Xicor grinned, then said:

"Well, I didn't just gain my looks from the Saiyans... I can use ki like them for a variety of moves. Teleportation included."

Frank's eyes widened as he heard his words. So he not only has the Celestial Android loadout, but also the Saiyan loadout as well? That's quite a problem right there. "You can?"

"Of course. I am the greatest Celestial Android in existence! You are just second."

"Well, "greatest" is a subjective word." Frank smirked. Xicor's face changed from an evil smile to a frustrated face. Frank knew he would get frustrated. This was his strategy - to talk him down as much as he can, so his Level 3 would end before he can kill him. Now he was using his own weaknesses against others. Quite clever.

"Enough talk." Xicor suddenly raised his fingers and created a pair of handcuffs, made from the rock and sand around them, on Frank's hands. He just smirked and broke them.

"What were you trying to do?" Frank jokingly asked. "You knew I could break them."

"But that's exactly what I wanted you to do." Xicor suddenly stepped back a hundred meters, pointed his hand at Frank and, using telekinesis, broke up every single atom in the rock handcuffs. Creating uncontrolled nuclear fission and turning them into an atomic bomb, basically. The blast took out the entire mountain. Xicor started laughing. "You are lucky that I blew up the handcuffs, not your own body!"

As the smoke cleared, a barely injured Frank was floating in the center of a large crater, with a rather angry look on his face. This is going to take a lot of effort. To survive. "I guess I should thank you for the idea." he stated, then stretched out his hands and pointed his palms at Xicor. He was about to turn his opponent into quark-gluon plasma, but he noticed it, and delivered a heavy punch to Frank's stomach, then started relentlessly beating him up. Major kicks, punches, especially to the jaw, and elbows ensued. Finished with Xicor stepping back and firing a one-handed energy wave to the chest, sending his enemy flying, then crashing to the ground.

Frank was still there, though. Heavily beaten up, but still going strong. He took out his Heat Blade and charged right in. Unfortunately to him, while he was flying Xicor analyzed the weapon with his scanners, and prepared for the attack, and when his opponent arrived and unleashed a massive flurry of slashes and swipes, he avoided them like a boss. I calculated - Frank made 450 slashes in 2 seconds. Xicor dodged every single one, and then retaliated by a step kick, which pushed his opponent back a dozen meters.

"You are a hard guy to put down..." Xicor noted. "I have such a great edge above you and you are still kicking."

"Giving up was never an aspect of mine." Frank replied.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I am going to end this. Finally." Xicor stretched out his hands and was about to prepare a powerful energy attack, when suddenly his hair shortened and stopped at the original lengths. It was still golden though, and he still had electricity sparks. Frank knew what was happening, and smirked.

"Huh? What happened? My power plumetted... and I feel much less weight on my head..."

"You don't know about the disadvantages of Power Overload, huh?" Frank said. "The higher levels don't last long. This was my plan - to drag out the fight. Now I am finally capable of beating you!" he shouted. There was no reason for him to hold back anymore. Frank started powering up, his aura became even thicker and gained electricity sparks. He was now at Level 7. Almost immediately he flew right towards Xicor and kicked him in the stomach, then followed by an uppercut to the jaw, sending him flying vertically through the skies. Teleporting behind him (Psionics, man), Frank then slammed him to the ground using both of his fists, only to teleport on the ground amd catch his body, finally throwing him right to a mountain. Followed by a large blast of Cosmic Energy, which leveled down said mountain - I mean, it was quite highly concentrated.

Almost immediately after firing the blast, Level 7 ended, and Frank returned to Level 6. Xicor almost immediately flew out of the crater and back in front of his opponent.

"You're lucky that I can't use my full power right now." Xicor angrily stated. He was quite damaged after the blast.

"I should start buying lottery tickets then." Frank replied.

The two figters charged right at each other and started exchanging blows. At an incredibly fast speed. It didn't look like there was any winner - they were both quite similar in power. This fighting continued for a few minutes. No side gained an advantage. Sometimes there was a blast exchange, but not much. Finally, Frank leaped back and watched as Xicor charged at him. He lifted his hand and stopped him. Telekinetically. Xicor was locked in place.

"You... put me down!" he shouted.

Frank smirked, then slapped Xicor a few times. He could not retaliate. He was about to take out the Heat Blade and cut his opponent in half, when his Level 6 ended. Same with the psionic powers that came with it. Xicor fell on the ground, then grabbed the weakened Frank's hand and covered his enemy's whole body in a thin, but very dense and cold layer of ice. Effectlvely freezing him.

"Now now, it seems you forgot your own strategy..." Xicor was about to start to boast, when Frank's body started heating up. He knew what to do. Add in the heat of the Saharan Sun and the ice melted almost instantly.

"And you forgot where we are right now." Frank subtly mocked him.

"Doesn't matter. I am still leaps above in power!" Xicor started to dash right towards Frank, but he took out his Heat Blade and stabbed him in the left leg. That wasn't any ordinary placement - that's where the energy cord of a Celestial Android is. If damaged, it removes one's access to the infinite energy supply, and unless it is fixed, shutdown is inevitable.

"You fool... You think that is it?" Xicor grabbed by his left leg. He was worried. He knew that if he doesn't fix it soon, he's shut down.

"To you, yes." Frank was about to cut up Xicor with the Heat Blade, when he suddenly flew up and shouted:

"IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN FINE! I'll take you with me!" Xicor powered up and went all the way to Level 4. His hair was white again, but it was much longer. And there was much more electricity sparks. "This power... it's so great I could destroy the Universe with a single blast!" he shouted. Frank widened his eyes. He's THAT strong? Xicor slowly landed on the ground. "It seems you are quite surprised."

Frank did not say anything. He waited. Xicor was about to deliver the final blow, when his hair suddenly became golden and the electricity dwindled. Back to Level 3.

"You just used up your precious energy to show off." Frank went to Level 6. "Good luck with trying to turn yourself on."

Xicor was mad. "If that's the case, then you're done for!" he said and flew up a few hundrex meters. "I'll destroy the entire galaxy and you'll have to deal with it! GALACTIC BUSTER..." Xicor prepared a large energy attack in between his palms in the style of a Galick Gun. The ground started shaking, but Frank was calm. "When you inherited traits from Saiyans, why did you have to inherit the worst one as well - naming your attacks? This one is not even clever." He knew what he will do.

"FIRE-" Xicor shouted and was about to fire the attack, when Frank snapped his fingers and, using his psionics, teleported Xicor to the Andromeda Galaxy. Afterwards, he collapsed on the ground, having fought one of the hardest battles of his life.

--------

Andromeda Galaxy

"-EEEEEE!"
a loud shout was heard after Xicor fired the Galactic Buster to the Cosmos. Thankfully, it did not hit anything.

"Wait, where the hell am I..."

Could've been much better now that I'm reading it, but hey, I wrote it on a smartphone, cut me some slack.
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style roleplays?: Well, IJ is 1/3 DBZ, so I guess that counts. I've also planned to be a part of the Anime RP, but I passed it and went like "meh".
Last edited by Finland SSR on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:40 am

Finland SSR wrote:Nation Name: Finland SSR
That just sounded weird.
Your favourite show/manga: Dragon Ball Z is still one of my favourites, I'm a fan of the classics. Bastard! comes close, although is hindered by me not being the biggest fan of the setting.
Your waifu/husbandfu: None, really. I kinda think an anime girl would not be the greatest girlfriend for someone like me.
Your RPing skill:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Sahara Desert

The Greatest Celestial Android

Frank clenched his fists as the wind started blowing, picking up some sand. He really did not want to fight Xicor right now. However, it seemed that the fight was inevitable. He had to try. To meet his fate, most likely. Xicor was the most powerful combatant he has ever fought. Maybe even stronger than Darkseid. And he cannot do anything against him. But he has to try.

"Xicor, you are based on Saiyans, right?" Frank asked in a serious tone. He has just thought of something.

"Yes, why are you asking?"

"Well, I know some Saiyans, and they prefer a fair fight to test their limits. We are both aware that you are leaps above my strength, so why don't you fight me in more equal terms? It'd be much more fun than just wrecking me in seconds." This was his opportunity. If he could make Xicor fight with him at more similar levels, then perhaps he could think of something to his advantage.

Xicor did not even think. He almost immediately went to Level 3. His hair became somewhat akin to that of a Sonic fan made character. It was also golden, and Xicor's eyebrows disappeared as well. "Sorry, but "fair" is not on my dictionary." he stated in a much lower tone than usual.

Oh, that's just great. Frank barely managed to advance to Level 6 as Xicor dashed in front of him and sent his elbow right towards his chest, sending him flying to a rock. "Well, we will have to update it then!" he stood up and wanted to do an energy blast, but his opponent did not wait, put two fingers on his forehead and suddenly teleported in front of him, only to slam him to the ground. Wait, that's Instant Transmission, isn't it? How can he do that? Xicor lifted up Frank's body, then threw it up to the air, only to fly after him and knock him to a mountain, destroying it.

He's just knocking me around, with no difficulty... Frank thought when his opponent flew back and was about to punch him in the jaw, but the Android blasted him with an energy wave to the face and his long ass hair. As the smoke cleared out, it was visible that the attack did no damage.

"How do you know Instant Transmission? Where did you learn it from?" Frank asked after backflipping to gain some distance. Xicor grinned, then said:

"Well, I didn't just gain my looks from the Saiyans... I can use ki like them for a variety of moves. Teleportation included."

Frank's eyes widened as he heard his words. So he not only has the Celestial Android loadout, but also the Saiyan loadout as well? That's quite a problem right there. "You can?"

"Of course. I am the greatest Celestial Android in existence! You are just second."

"Well, "greatest" is a subjective word." Frank smirked. Xicor's face changed from an evil smile to a frustrated face. Frank knew he would get frustrated. This was his strategy - to talk him down as much as he can, so his Level 3 would end before he can kill him. Now he was using his own weaknesses against others. Quite clever.

"Enough talk." Xicor suddenly raised his fingers and created a pair of handcuffs, made from the rock and sand around them, on Frank's hands. He just smirked and broke them.

"What were you trying to do?" Frank jokingly asked. "You knew I could break them."

"But that's exactly what I wanted you to do." Xicor suddenly stepped back a hundred meters, pointed his hand at Frank and, using telekinesis, broke up every single atom in the rock handcuffs. Creating uncontrolled nuclear fission and turning them into an atomic bomb, basically. The blast took out the entire mountain. Xicor started laughing. "You are lucky that I blew up the handcuffs, not your own body!"

As the smoke cleared, a barely injured Frank was floating in the center of a large crater, with a rather angry look on his face. This is going to take a lot of effort. To survive. "I guess I should thank you for the idea." he stated, then stretched out his hands and pointed his palms at Xicor. He was about to turn his opponent into quark-gluon plasma, but he noticed it, and delivered a heavy punch to Frank's stomach, then started relentlessly beating him up. Major kicks, punches, especially to the jaw, and elbows ensued. Finished with Xicor stepping back and firing a one-handed energy wave to the chest, sending his enemy flying, then crashing to the ground.

Frank was still there, though. Heavily beaten up, but still going strong. He took out his Heat Blade and charged right in. Unfortunately to him, while he was flying Xicor analyzed the weapon with his scanners, and prepared for the attack, and when his opponent arrived and unleashed a massive flurry of slashes and swipes, he avoided them like a boss. I calculated - Frank made 450 slashes in 2 seconds. Xicor dodged every single one, and then retaliated by a step kick, which pushed his opponent back a dozen meters.

"You are a hard guy to put down..." Xicor noted. "I have such a great edge above you and you are still kicking."

"Giving up was never an aspect of mine." Frank replied.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I am going to end this. Finally." Xicor stretched out his hands and was about to prepare a powerful energy attack, when suddenly his hair shortened and stopped at the original lengths. It was still golden though, and he still had electricity sparks. Frank knew what was happening, and smirked.

"Huh? What happened? My power plumetted... and I feel much less weight on my head..."

"You don't know about the disadvantages of Power Overload, huh?" Frank said. "The higher levels don't last long. This was my plan - to drag out the fight. Now I am finally capable of beating you!" he shouted. There was no reason for him to hold back anymore. Frank started powering up, his aura became even thicker and gained electricity sparks. He was now at Level 7. Almost immediately he flew right towards Xicor and kicked him in the stomach, then followed by an uppercut to the jaw, sending him flying vertically through the skies. Teleporting behind him (Psionics, man), Frank then slammed him to the ground using both of his fists, only to teleport on the ground amd catch his body, finally throwing him right to a mountain. Followed by a large blast of Cosmic Energy, which leveled down said mountain - I mean, it was quite highly concentrated.

Almost immediately after firing the blast, Level 7 ended, and Frank returned to Level 6. Xicor almost immediately flew out of the crater and back in front of his opponent.

"You're lucky that I can't use my full power right now." Xicor angrily stated. He was quite damaged after the blast.

"I should start buying lottery tickets then." Frank replied.

The two figters charged right at each other and started exchanging blows. At an incredibly fast speed. It didn't look like there was any winner - they were both quite similar in power. This fighting continued for a few minutes. No side gained an advantage. Sometimes there was a blast exchange, but not much. Finally, Frank leaped back and watched as Xicor charged at him. He lifted his hand and stopped him. Telekinetically. Xicor was locked in place.

"You... put me down!" he shouted.

Frank smirked, then slapped Xicor a few times. He could not retaliate. He was about to take out the Heat Blade and cut his opponent in half, when his Level 6 ended. Same with the psionic powers that came with it. Xicor fell on the ground, then grabbed the weakened Frank's hand and covered his enemy's whole body in a thin, but very dense and cold layer of ice. Effectlvely freezing him.

"Now now, it seems you forgot your own strategy..." Xicor was about to start to boast, when Frank's body started heating up. He knew what to do. Add in the heat of the Saharan Sun and the ice melted almost instantly.

"And you forgot where we are right now." Frank subtly mocked him.

"Doesn't matter. I am still leaps above in power!" Xicor started to dash right towards Frank, but he took out his Heat Blade and stabbed him in the left leg. That wasn't any ordinary placement - that's where the energy cord of a Celestial Android is. If damaged, it removes one's access to the infinite energy supply, and unless it is fixed, shutdown is inevitable.

"You fool... You think that is it?" Xicor grabbed by his left leg. He was worried. He knew that if he doesn't fix it soon, he's shut down.

"To you, yes." Frank was about to cut up Xicor with the Heat Blade, when he suddenly flew up and shouted:

"IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN FINE! I'll take you with me!" Xicor powered up and went all the way to Level 4. His hair was white again, but it was much longer. And there was much more electricity sparks. "This power... it's so great I could destroy the Universe with a single blast!" he shouted. Frank widened his eyes. He's THAT strong? Xicor slowly landed on the ground. "It seems you are quite surprised."

Frank did not say anything. He waited. Xicor was about to deliver the final blow, when his hair suddenly became golden and the electricity dwindled. Back to Level 3.

"You just used up your precious energy to show off." Frank went to Level 6. "Good luck with trying to turn yourself on."

Xicor was mad. "If that's the case, then you're done for!" he said and flew up a few hundrex meters. "I'll destroy the entire galaxy and you'll have to deal with it! GALACTIC BUSTER..." Xicor prepared a large energy attack in between his palms in the style of a Galick Gun. The ground started shaking, but Frank was calm. "When you inherited traits from Saiyans, why did you have to inherit the worst one as well - naming your attacks? This one is not even clever." He knew what he will do.

"FIRE-" Xicor shouted and was about to fire the attack, when Frank snapped his fingers and, using his psionics, teleported Xicor to the Andromeda Galaxy. Afterwards, he collapsed on the ground, having fought one of the hardest battles of his life.

--------

Andromeda Galaxy

"-EEEEEE!"
a loud shout was heard after Xicor fired the Galactic Buster to the Cosmos. Thankfully, it did not hit anything.

"Wait, where the hell am I..."

Could've been much better now that I'm reading it, but hey, I wrote it on a smartphone, cut me some slack.
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style roleplays?: Well, IJ is 1/3 DBZ, so I guess that counts. I've also planned to be a part of the Anime RP, but I passed it and went like "meh".

You wrote that... On a smartphone....

*eye twitches*

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:55 am

Kalbana wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Nation Name: Finland SSR
That just sounded weird.
Your waifu/husbandfu: None, really. I kinda think an anime girl would not be the greatest girlfriend for someone like me.
Your RPing skill:

You wrote that... On a smartphone....

*eye twitches*

My dedication to NS has no bounds. Even technological.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:10 pm

I wish I had a harem. Mainly so I could shun them all with my cold indifference.

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:35 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:I wish I had a harem. Mainly so I could shun them all with my cold indifference.

That's like saying you want to go to a barbecue so you can hunch under a table and scowl at people
It's ridiculous.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Constaniana wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:I wish I had a harem. Mainly so I could shun them all with my cold indifference.

That's like saying you want to go to a barbecue so you can hunch under a table and scowl at people
It's ridiculous.

Scowling is a traditional hillbilly past time, Const. Don't belittle my people.

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:49 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Constaniana wrote:That's like saying you want to go to a barbecue so you can hunch under a table and scowl at people
It's ridiculous.

Your people were made precisely so they could be belittled.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Constaniana wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

Your people were made precisely so they could be belittled.

Actually, we were made to keep the dirty Catholics out of Ulster.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:27 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Your people were made precisely so they could be belittled.

ireland for the irish

gib northern ireland
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:40 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Your people were made precisely so they could be belittled.

You lot can multi-task.
Rupudska wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

ireland for the irish

gib northern ireland

:lol2:

Kudos.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Rupudska wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

ireland for the irish

gib northern ireland

Feck ye, Rup, colonizers keepers.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Constaniana wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:

You lot can multi-task.
Rupudska wrote:
ireland for the irish

gib northern ireland

:lol2:

gib british isles.

republic of ireland best ireland?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:30 am

Nation Name: Austria-Bohemia-Hungary (OSTMARK)
Your personal title: God (in the case of God being unavailable or too pretentious I'll go with "That" as a prefix)
Do you like anime?: Y(es)
Your favourite show/manga: I have a lot, and it depends on what I'm watching atm (atm is Saki: Achiga-hen)
Your waifu/husbandfu: I have no idea, frankly speaking.
Your RPing skill: I presume it's decent.
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style roleplays?: Oh several.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:39 am

Nation Name: Soviet Chernarus
Your personal title: Sov or Soviet, anything's fine really
Do you like anime? Yes, of course
Your favourite show/manga: One Piece. Currently watching Bleach and Fairy Tail
Your waifu/husbandfu: None (cries)
Your RPing skill:Be sincere! You're fine as long as you can structure complex English sentences correctly.) Meh, I consider myself a pretty decent RPer. I can give ya links if you want.
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style role plays?: I was in this Hetalia thing once but that's it

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:Nation Name: Soviet Chernarus
Your RPing skill:Be sincere! You're fine as long as you can structure complex English sentences correctly.) Meh, I consider myself a pretty decent RPer. I can give ya links if you want.
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style role plays?: I was in this Hetalia thing once but that's it

Couldn't stand watching One Piece, mostly just how they did the graphics though, and to me it felt 'draggy'
Broadside dead ahead!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Raktio wrote:

Couldn't stand watching One Piece, mostly just how they did the graphics though, and to me it felt 'draggy'

BURN THE HERETIC
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Raktio wrote:Couldn't stand watching One Piece, mostly just how they did the graphics though, and to me it felt 'draggy'

BURN THE HERETIC

DREAMIN'

Don't give it up Luffy!

DREAMIN'

Don't give it up Zolo!

DREAMIN'

Don't give it up NAMIIIIII!

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Raktio wrote:

You're going on my list :evil:

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Agritum wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
BURN THE HERETIC

DREAMIN'

Don't give it up Luffy!

DREAMIN'

Don't give it up Zolo!

DREAMIN'

Don't give it up NAMIIIIII!

Psshh...everybody knows Bon clay is the best :p

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:03 pm

I am offended that I am not alerted to this. :3

Nation Name: Wolfenium
Your personal title:
  • Wolf (remove fake wolf).
  • Rem (short form for my art name, Remitonov. Anyone who's been to SW2012 should know why)
Do you like anime? (It's fine if you don't, really.) Gee, wot u think? (Yes)
Your favourite show/manga: Right now, Madoka
Your waifu/husbando: No set waifu. Eternal bachalor
Your RPing skill: Good, though RL wörk can comprise my quality at times.
Have you OPed or RPed in Anime-style roleplays?: Let me think.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Raktio wrote:Couldn't stand watching One Piece, mostly just how they did the graphics though, and to me it felt 'draggy'

BURN THE HERETIC

Burn me with what?
Broadside dead ahead!

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Raktio wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
BURN THE HERETIC

Burn me with what?

Karyuu no Houkou!
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread