NATION

PASSWORD

UNSC Night Of Lunar Reckoning (OOC/CLOSED) REBOOT!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

UNSC Night Of Lunar Reckoning (OOC/CLOSED) REBOOT!

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Welcome aboard Marine!

"Welcome aboard UNSC Night Of Lunar Reckoning, the newest cruiser in the fleet. I am Captain Lyra Heartstrings, commanding officer of this fine ship, and I would like to personally welcome each and every one of our complement aboard for our first bouts of space-trials. We will be leaving Reach orbit in a few hours, so get comfy, because there wont be much for you to do on this pleasure cruise. ~Heartstrings out."

-A reminder to new arrivlas-
"Chief Medical Officer Remeriez here, there has been a slight mishap with personnel files, and as a result, we require the crew to report to the Med-bay to resubmit such forms in person. Attached is the form needed to be filled out. We are terribly sorry for the record keeping Inconvenience."

Code: Select all
Name- (Last/First/MI)
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Picture or Description-[/b]
[b]Birthplace-[/b]
[b]Ethnicity-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Rank-[/b]
[b]Previous ship assignment(s)-[/b]
[b]Combat experience[/b] (If any)-
[b]Short bio-[/b]
[b]RP examples-[/b]
[b]Example 1-[/b]
[b]Example 2-[/b]
[b]Example 3-[/b]

Back story- The year is April 6th, 2551. The last recorded battle was the Battle of Ariel, since then there have been no Covie sightings or attacks. The newest Marathon class cruiser, the UNSC Night Of Lunar Reckoning, has just been completed and is preparing to undergo space-trails around the Epsilon Eridani system.

UPDATE: The ship is now investigating the disappearance of an ONI base in the Sigma Pertonus, a boarding party has been launched with the hopes of retrieving the data core.
Alright, on to the rules

1. I am Op, my word and my Co-Op's word is final.
2. No godmodding
3. No flaming/trolling/expressing political opinions here
4. Keep OOC chatter pertaining at least a little towards the events IC
5. Myself and the Co-op will be playing the Covenant forces, so only human apps are accepted
6. Promotions will be issued to players according to events IC, so dont go bugging me for one right off the bat
7. Have fun!
8. There is a minimum of three sentences per post.
9. If you are going away for more than three days, tell us. Prolonged inactivity without anyone knowing is a pain in any fellow RPers arse.
10. Everything must be in compliance with the Halo Bible, unless otherwise designated by the Op or appointed Co- Ops
11. Default rank from now on is PFC or Lance Cpl unless you TG the OP or Co-op and ask for permission to be a higher rank
12. Check the below Bulletin board for updates
Co-Ops-
Felkesjud

Name- Heartstrings, Lyra, D (Last/First/MI)
Gender- Female
Picture or Description- 5' 6" Slim build, straight black hair, about down to her middle back, hard emerald eyes, angular face
Age- 45
Birthplace- Luna, Sol system
Ethnicity- Caucasian
Rank- Captain
Previous ship assignment(s)- UNSC Vancouver, UNSC Twilight Incursion, UNSC Trafalgar, UNSC Ascending Raven
Combat experience (If any)- 1st Battle of Harvest, 2nd Battle of Harvest, Battle of Acadia, Battle of Psi Serpentis, Among others.
Short bio- Lyra was born in a military hospital on Luna Base in 2506. She had the childhood of any kid with military parents, and moved around a lot. Her father's connections as a officer granted Lyra the chance to enter the Naval academy where she graduated third in her class of 140 students. She was posted to the UNSC Vancouver and served for several years on it until she was reassigned to Luna base for a short while. She was rotated out of Luna and posted aboard the UNSC Twilight Incursion and was promoted to LT. JG for serving with distinction during both battles of Harvest. When the UNSC TI was decommissioned, she was stationed on the UNSC Super-carrier Trafalgar, where she acted as third officer of the ship. After years aboard, she was given her own command of the Destroyer Ascending Raven. Until that too was taken out of service, now, she has been given command of the UNSC NoLR.
RP examples-
Example 1- http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1&t=265129
Example 2- http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1&t=250376
Example 3- http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1&t=238215

Accepted players:
Navy
Command Element
Fantrum- Captain Heartstrings

Flight Officers
SaintB- Ensign Walker

Medical Officers
Fantrum- Lt. Commander Remeriez
SCPO Köster

Marines/ODSTs
Zeta Company
Company CO: Cymrea- Brevet Cpt. Archer
Company XO:
Company NONCOM:

1st Platoon
CO: Felkesjud- 2nd Lt. W. Winter
Platoon NCO: Krazakistan- Ssgt Warren

Alpha Squad
Squad Lead: Sgt. Carter

Aquesta- Cpl. O'Donnell
Dernland- PFC Michaels
PFC Kaliso
Felkesjud- PFC F. Winter
Cpl. Koski

2nd Platoon (ODST Detachment)
CO: Galdius- 1st Lt Friedrich
Platoon NCO:

Alpha Squad
Squad Lead: Sgt. Smith

Ubaria- Cpl. Petrovic
PFC Wingham
L Cpl. Fox
Beiarusia- L Cpl. Akiyama
Noahmerica- Pvt. Barrett

Killable List
L Cpl. Fox
PFC Wingham
Sgt. Smith
PFC Kaliso
Sgt. Carter
Cpl. Koski
SCPO Köster

ONI Section III

With regards toward rule 11, we need more people to fill the ranks of a platoon, and the last time we did this RP, we had to many chiefs and not enough Indians, so to say.

BULLETIN BOARD

Platoon NCOs are wanted!
Each platoon will have three squads of six each, but one squad must be filled before another is started
We are currently on mission
Players moved to the killable list will be treated as NPCs and may be subject to death

Waiting list
Last edited by Fantrum on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 49 times in total.
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

WIP not done

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Name- (Last/First/MI) Miller Ryan Floyd
Gender- M
Picture or Description- 6'2, muscular build,
Birthplace- Earth, (will state city if needed)
Ethnicity- Caucasian
Age- 34
Rank- (Nothing above 1st LT) Private First Class
Previous ship assignment(s)- None
Combat experience (If any)- fought a skirmishes in reach.
Short bio-
RP examples-
Example 1-
Example 2-
Example 3-

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

The Underground Movement Union wrote:Name- (Last/First/MI) Miller Ryan Floyd
Gender- M
Picture or Description- 6'2, muscular build,
Birthplace- Earth, (will state city if needed)
Ethnicity- Caucasian
Age- 34
Rank- (Nothing above 1st LT) Private First Class
Previous ship assignment(s)- None
Combat experience (If any)- fought a skirmishes in reach.
Short bio-
RP examples-
Example 1-
Example 2-
Example 3-

The battle of Reach hasnt happened yet, so skirmishes wouldn't yet have happened
Last edited by Fantrum on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Palonitr and Howland wrote:HEYY. I was in this RP the first time it laumched. Tag and I'll have a app up in a couple of hours

Hey mate! Good to see an old face

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:09 pm

can I has AI back?

I smell i may need to do some digging into the old thread
Last edited by Hobbesistan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Hobbesistan wrote:can I has AI back?

Since you asked so nicely and I havent started RPing it yet. Let me write up a special app for you

Hobbesistan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Fantrum wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:can I has AI back?

Since you asked so nicely and I havent started RPing it yet. Let me write up a special app for you

feels like oldish times.

I now need to find the old thread and work out how this will work.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

he carried on.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 pm

For Hobb

Designation-
Preferred Gender-
Description-
Years in Commission-
Personality-
Short bio-
RP examples-
Example 1-
Example 2-
Example 3-
Last edited by Fantrum on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Hobbesistan wrote:
Fantrum wrote:Since you asked so nicely and I havent started RPing it yet. Let me write up a special app for you

feels like oldish times.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=271592

I dont know why the mods closed it

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Hobbesistan wrote:
Fantrum wrote:Since you asked so nicely and I havent started RPing it yet. Let me write up a special app for you

feels like oldish times.

Im just missing SSR and Transoxthraxia

Palonitr and Howland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Palonitr and Howland » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Fantrum wrote:
Palonitr and Howland wrote:HEYY. I was in this RP the first time it laumched. Tag and I'll have a app up in a couple of hours

Hey mate! Good to see an old face

Back in the day. I was known as New Prussia

Hobbesistan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:17 pm

woop, some searching later I found the old app.

Designation- SMT-01341-2
Preferred Gender- Male
Description- Displaying a old, World War II era naval officers uniform and aviator spectacles, appearing (to those who have studied it) to be from the U.S Pacific theatre of war. Though he sharply denies it if asked, most are convinced his modelling would be after that of John F. Kennedy in World War II.
Years in Commission- 2
Personality- A laid back, humurous attitude, despite this, he has a very 'can do' and focused mindset when under pressure.
Short bio-
Created in a ONI lab on Reach, Serial number SM-45343, 'Smith' is a artificial intelligence 'Smart' AI, created in 2550 purpose built for assignment to the Night of Lunar Reckoning, Smith was created a Military Advisory AI, capable of advanced combat computations and controls of the UNSC Night of Lunar Reckoning, He portrays a avatar of a older 19th-20th century sailor, and a crisp old accent, although he is capable of displaying a sense of humor at times.
RP examples-
Example 1- http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5212469/1/
Example 2- http://w11.zetaboards.com/Independent_O ... 0581518/1/
Example 3- viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=271625 (using old thread like a rebel)

to clarify, we're retconning the previous thread so newcommers will have a easier time getting in, right?
Last edited by Hobbesistan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

russia's greatest

love machine

it was a shame how

he carried on.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Hobbesistan wrote:woop, some searching later I found the old app.

Designation- SMT-01341-2
Preferred Gender- Male
Description- Displaying a old, World War II era naval officers uniform and aviator spectacles, appearing (to those who have studied it) to be from the U.S Pacific theatre of war. Though he sharply denies it if asked, most are convinced his modelling would be after that of John F. Kennedy in World War II.
Years in Commission- 2
Personality- A laid back, humurous attitude, despite this, he has a very 'can do' and focused mindset when under pressure.
Short bio-
Created in a ONI lab on Reach, Serial number SM-45343, 'Smith' is a artificial intelligence 'Smart' AI, created in 2550 purpose built for assignment to the Night of Lunar Reckoning, Smith was created a Military Advisory AI, capable of advanced combat computations and controls of the UNSC Night of Lunar Reckoning, He portrays a avatar of a older 19th-20th century sailor, and a crisp old accent, although he is capable of displaying a sense of humor at times.
RP examples-
Example 1- http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5212469/1/
Example 2- http://w11.zetaboards.com/Independent_O ... 0581518/1/
Example 3- viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=271625 (using old thread like a rebel)

to clarify, we're retconning the previous thread so newcommers will have a easier time getting in, right?

Yes, this is an entirely new story.

And Accepted. Give me an explanation as to why Smith is two years old already and the Cruiser is only just being put through trials

Palonitr and Howland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palonitr and Howland » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Y'all mind if i re use my old character?

Nevermind. I feel like making a new one. And I was Lord o Hipster back then. Damn had a lot of accounts over the years
Last edited by Palonitr and Howland on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hobbesistan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Fantrum wrote:
And Accepted. Give me an explanation as to why Smith is two years old already and the Cruiser is only just being put through trials

Per traditional halo lore, I think most A.I's work a 'desk job' for some time before being assigned to the actual ship, this gives them time to mature and learn (as they don't automatically know all of this out of the bat - they are self learning). Not to mention from a military spending point of view, it would A) make sense that the A.I and ship were ordered together as a pair, and, as logically, the A.I would be finished before the ship, it would have some time to screw around before the ship was ready.

Or so memory serves, i can edit this down if proved otherwise.
Last edited by Hobbesistan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

russia's greatest

love machine

it was a shame how

he carried on.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Hobbesistan wrote:
Fantrum wrote:

Per traditional halo lore, I think most A.I's work a 'desk job' for some time before being assigned to the actual ship, this gives them time to mature and learn (as they don't automatically know all of this out of the bat - they are self learning). Not to mention from a military spending point of view, it would A) make sense that the A.I and ship were ordered together as a pair, and, as logically, the A.I would be finished before the ship, it would have some time to screw around before the ship was ready.

Or so memory serves, i can edit this down if proved otherwise.

Good, thats what I was thinking as well, I just wanted to see if we were on the same page :)

Palonitr and Howland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palonitr and Howland » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:58 am

Name- (Last/First/MI)
Carter, Jules Hadrian

Gender-
Male

Picture or Description-

Birthplace-
New Manila, Mars

Ethnicity-
Half Filipino, Half American

Age-

Rank-
Sargeant

Previous ship assignment(s)-
UNSC Pillar Of Autumn
UNSC Resolute
Numerous Smaller Vessels

Combat experience (If any)-
Battle Of Arcadia
Battle Of Jericho VII
Siege Of Paris IV
Smaller Campaigns

Short bio-
Born in New Manila on Mars, Jules was breed early for war. The Carter family has had a long history of being in warfare with their records showing even until the Rainforest Wars. Though usually the Carter Family sends its sons and daughters to the UNSC Navy rather than UNSC Ground Forces. Jules entered into the Army in order to escape his families's shadow in the Navy. Due to his attendance of a Military Academy, he managed to quickly get into the midst of the battle between the Covenant and the UNSC. He first fought on Arcadia where his squad was wiped out while defending the space ports and the evacuating civilians from Covenant Forces and only he survived.

After he was evacuated from Arcadia, Jules then participated as a corporal in the Battle of Jericho VII where he witnessed the slaughter of the 105th Drop Jet Platoon and first saw Spartans in action. He was wounded in the battle and was evacuated hours only before the Covenant had started glassing the planet. He was awarded the Purple Heart for his injury. After Jericho VII, Jules participated in other campaigns of no noteworth until the Siege of Paris IV.

To Jules, Paris IV was hell. He has nightmares of his friends and other dieing then. He saw entire companies of marines wiped out and saw not a battle, but a slaughterhouse. After evac to Reach, Jules received psychological treatment for what he saw bit had been promoted into a Sargeant. He also became more cold and calculating after Paris IV. He earned the nickname of El Diablo when he massacared over a hundred elites during the Siege. Now after R and R, he is transferred to a new unit of the UNSC Nigh Of Lunar Reckoning.

RP examples-
Please Take A Look At My Signature

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:09 am

Palonitr and Howland wrote:Name- (Last/First/MI)
Carter, Jules Hadrian

Gender-
Male

Picture or Description-

Birthplace-
New Manila, Mars

Ethnicity-
Half Filipino, Half American

Age-

Rank-
Sargeant

UNSC Pillar Of Autumn
UNSC Resolute
Numerous Smaller Vessels

Battle Of Arcadia
Battle Of Jericho VII
Siege Of Paris IV
Smaller Campaigns

Short bio-
Born in New Manila on Mars, Jules was breed early for war. The Carter family has had a long history of being in warfare with their records showing even until the Rainforest Wars. Though usually the Carter Family sends its sons and daughters to the UNSC Navy rather than UNSC Ground Forces. Jules entered into the Army in order to escape his families's shadow in the Navy. Due to his attendance of a Military Academy, he managed to quickly get into the midst of the battle between the Covenant and the UNSC. He first fought on Arcadia where his squad was wiped out while defending the space ports and the evacuating civilians from Covenant Forces and only he survived.

After he was evacuated from Arcadia, Jules then participated as a corporal in the Battle of Jericho VII where he witnessed the slaughter of the 105th Drop Jet Platoon and first saw Spartans in action. He was wounded in the battle and was evacuated hours only before the Covenant had started glassing the planet. He was awarded the Purple Heart for his injury. After Jericho VII, Jules participated in other campaigns of no noteworth until the Siege of Paris IV.

To Jules, Paris IV was hell. He has nightmares of his friends and other dieing then. He saw entire companies of marines wiped out and saw not a battle, but a slaughterhouse. After evac to Reach, Jules received psychological treatment for what he saw bit had been promoted into a Sargeant. He also became more cold and calculating after Paris IV. He earned the nickname of El Diablo when he massacared over a hundred elites during the Siege. Now after R and R, he is transferred to a new unit of the UNSC Nigh Of Lunar Reckoning.

RP examples-
Please Take A Look At My Signature

Accepted. Once more people join up, I'll start stucturing the company.

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 am

Palonitr and Howland wrote:I'll try directing people here. I tjink we'll need a good 5 more players then we can start a IC.

Good.
See, my problem is that I hate large numbers of RPers in a thread.... And here I am oping a large character thread

Hobbesistan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Fantrum wrote:
Palonitr and Howland wrote:I'll try directing people here. I tjink we'll need a good 5 more players then we can start a IC.

Good.
See, my problem is that I hate large numbers of RPers in a thread.... And here I am oping a large character thread

the last RP we had with a ton of characters got derailed the second any major action happened.

I, for one, believe the ideal size would be between 10 and 20 people: big enough to have stuff to do yet manageable.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

russia's greatest

love machine

it was a shame how

he carried on.

Aquesta
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquesta » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Name- (Last/First/MI)
Sean Michael Hugh O'Donnell
Gender- Male
Picture or Description-

Birthplace-
Casbah,Tribute
Ethnicity-
Irish
Age-
Rank- (Nothing above 1st LT)
Corporal
UNSC All Under Heaven
UNSC Atlas
Numerous smaller ships
Battle of Miridem
Battle of Sargasso
Siege of Paris IV
Short bio- Born in the city of Casbah,Tribute, from a young age Sean had wanted to be a UNSC marine;traveling through the galaxy and killing the alien scum trying to wipe out humanity sounded very appealing to him. When Sean turned eighteen he immediately enlisted for the UNSC marine corps.

The battle of Miridem was his first taste of combat,he did reasonably well for his first combat experience killing many Unggoy and even a few Sangheili. Many of his comrades weren't as lucky and many died including a SPARTAN-II. This increased his loathing for the Covenant and the aliens in it. He also started to mark his helmet after every strong Sangheili he killed as he had a special hatred of them because he how cruelly the dinos (as he likes to call them) had killed civilians and his comrades. He also did it because he had a grudging respect for them and know they weren't easy to defeat so he felt like he should mark his helmet to remember his toughest fights.

His second big battle was the battle of Sargasso. Sean's whole unit bar a handful of marines was destroyed in the battle as they were protecting evacuation ships. Sean lucked out however and managed to find evac before the planet was glassed. Sean was physically unscathed but due to the battle he became pessimistic and started to believe the UNSC had no chance at winning the war.

His third battle was at Paris IV,it was more of the same for Sean,he and his unit did his best to get as much civilians off world. They succeeded somewhat but many marines died. Eventually the UNSC had to abandon the planet as they had suffered too much loses. With most of his unit KIA;Sean was transferred to a marine unit aboard the UNSC Nigh of Lunar Reckoning.

RP examples-
Example 1-
Sword Art Online
Example 2-
389th Police Corps
Example 3-
Fable:A Kingdom is Born
Economic Left/Right: 1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.26
Catholic, Fascist, Irish male.

The Predator Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Predator Federation » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Tag.
TG Me, I love telegrams #GamerGate
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Fantrum
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Aquesta wrote:Name- (Last/First/MI)
Sean Michael Hugh O'Donnell
Gender- Male
Picture or Description-

Birthplace-
Casbah,Tribute
Ethnicity-
Irish
Age-
Rank- (Nothing above 1st LT)
Corporal
UNSC All Under Heaven
UNSC Atlas
Numerous smaller ships
Battle of Miridem
Battle of Sargasso
Siege of Paris IV
Short bio- Born in the city of Casbah,Tribute, from a young age Sean had wanted to be a UNSC marine;traveling through the galaxy and killing the alien scum trying to wipe out humanity sounded very appealing to him. When Sean turned eighteen he immediately enlisted for the UNSC marine corps.

The battle of Miridem was his first taste of combat,he did reasonably well for his first combat experience killing many Unggoy and even a few Sangheili. Many of his comrades weren't as lucky and many died including a SPARTAN-II. This increased his loathing for the Covenant and the aliens in it. He also started to mark his helmet after every strong Sangheili he killed as he had a special hatred of them because he how cruelly the dinos (as he likes to call them) had killed civilians and his comrades. He also did it because he had a grudging respect for them and know they weren't easy to defeat so he felt like he should mark his helmet to remember his toughest fights.

His second big battle was the battle of Sargasso. Sean's whole unit bar a handful of marines was destroyed in the battle as they were protecting evacuation ships. Sean lucked out however and managed to find evac before the planet was glassed. Sean was physically unscathed but due to the battle he became pessimistic and started to believe the UNSC had no chance at winning the war.

His third battle was at Paris IV,it was more of the same for Sean,he and his unit did his best to get as much civilians off world. They succeeded somewhat but many marines died. Eventually the UNSC had to abandon the planet as they had suffered too much loses. With most of his unit KIA;Sean was transferred to a marine unit aboard the UNSC Nigh of Lunar Reckoning.

RP examples-
Example 1-
Sword Art Online
Example 2-
389th Police Corps
Example 3-
Fable:A Kingdom is Born

Good, accepted. Just one thing: Spartans never die. I jest of course :3

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse