NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen: a RWBY RP [IC Thread]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Leonard had just been laying on the ground.
Generating so much Aura in so little time made him tired beyond belief, and Monty knows how hard it is to tire him down.
Then, he started laughing.

"Ehehe... Hehe..." Team HEAT had been staying in the room, it was almost their second dorm room, it was assigned to Leonard and his office was basically within the room, courtesy of Ozpin himself.

"What're you laughing about?" Heamet asked, sitting on a bench.

"I dunno... Must feel nostalgic again. We didn't have that class back when I was a student here.
Then again, Artol would have wrecked it.
Not that he has much within himself, it's just that if he managed to have his C.E.C kick in, he'd skyrocket in Aura potential.
Then again, I fear to see what he could do, should he attain this level.
That's why I don't want to tell him anything, he's already beyond my own control, if he learns anything else, only Ulfric can stop him.
If he does move his ass from his chair.
Artol is much like Ether in some regards." Leonard explained, stretching calmly on the oddly dustless floor.

"I don't think he met him though." Answered Aria, smiling eerily at a sleeping Ether.

"Unlikely, if he did, he was likely sleeping." Theriam spoke, doing some boxing on his side with a punching sack Leonard had around.
The sounds of his punches echoed through the silence that ensued.

"Jeez, what a mood breaker." Aria chimed in happily, just as usual.
"You know there's a fight going on in the arena?
Against some guy named Aiden and Orcson is the home player.
Honestly, I kind of find this very one sided.
I don't like it, it feels petty.
But maybe the other guy felt suicidal.
Could be it." She sighed and plumped down on one of the seats.

"Yeah, because the grrrrrrrrrreat and invincible Ulfric fuckin' Orcson and his absolutely absurd strength, durability and speed that no one can rival because his weapons are made of Scenarium needs to fight some random fuckin' student that just so happened to feel stupid.
Yeah, and he absolutely doesn't boast about his absurd strength and abilities that surpass even Leonard because some god is watching over him and cannot be overrun by anyone.
Woopdeefreakin'doo, great fuckin' person right there.
Even Saitama is better than this idiot.
And no I'm not salty about the fact he broke my wrist, I'm just telling the truth.
Then again, I totally don't cloud my own judgement with the fact that I hate the bastard's guts and loathe his very existence and also due to the fact that I'm a sarcastic fucker." Heamet's salt ascended from the deepest planes of the Sard and laid upon the earth like a mighty torrent, yet even the dead sea couldn't ever hope to be as salty as him.
For he had transcended the salt.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Mentari found the next activity to occur after Aura class to be rather crude. A fight against a professor, and an unofficial one at that. So as people cheered while they fought, Mentari drowned herself into her notes, writing down everything that she had learned during Professor Demeter's class, along with their possible application.

Then, as if a calm in the storm, someone had spoken to her. Looking up, it was a boy she knew faintly as Togami. He spoke with words that only an Atlas student would use, or perhaps a businessman meeting her father. The only thing conflicting with him were his tightened fists; their pale tone showcased his nervousness. Mentari was trained to become a heir to Nachtmann Technologies, she knew these types.

"Your offer intrigues me, but I'd like to wonder what form of deal this will turn out to be," she said cooly, smiling at the fellow hunter, "what sort of 'reward' each party recieves, et cetra. Otherwise, I should probably get back to my notes."
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Mentari found the next activity to occur after Aura class to be rather crude. A fight against a professor, and an unofficial one at that. So as people cheered while they fought, Mentari drowned herself into her notes, writing down everything that she had learned during Professor Demeter's class, along with their possible application.

Then, as if a calm in the storm, someone had spoken to her. Looking up, it was a boy she knew faintly as Togami. He spoke with words that only an Atlas student would use, or perhaps a businessman meeting her father. The only thing conflicting with him were his tightened fists; their pale tone showcased his nervousness. Mentari was trained to become a heir to Nachtmann Technologies, she knew these types.

"Your offer intrigues me, but I'd like to wonder what form of deal this will turn out to be," she said cooly, smiling at the fellow hunter, "what sort of 'reward' each party recieves, et cetra. Otherwise, I should probably get back to my notes."

Togami paused, temporarily ignoring his peer's inquiry and looking Mentari over for a reading of any kind. You're good. Not bad at all for a Nachtmann. Mentari was rewarded with a smile, plastered across his face as if hooks had pulled the end of his cheeks from ear to ear.

Togami chuckled lightly and continued, "I know your family, Nachtmann and assuredly, you have an inkling of whom to which I may be related," he smiled. "It's exciting when you move up in the world, yes? Family moves to a new world; travelling is always exciting. The Nachtmann family is doing great things in their labs."

"I wonder what you've labored through as a result. Do you feel the small fragments of your parents slowly digging their way through your flesh towards the bloody pump in your chest?- Their cool presence lingering for far longer than it should and in a way that's almost... asphyxiating." His countenance took on a much darker tone, but it was not long before this was rectified once more.

"I don't know about you-" He sat down beside Mentari now, "but when I get gifts they are rarely for the sake of familial piety; I learned early on that gifts are a way to control. You are indebted to a person after they give you something and not only that, but sometimes a gift can be used to control you some other way."

Togami tapped the box once more, "Inside this box lies one of the last dregs of control that my father has on me, so believe me when I tell you there is no cost I would not make to have you do this."

"So, do I have your attention?"
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Aidannadia wrote:"So, do I have your attention?"

Mentari looked at him as if he were a puzzle game, of which she had to sort out from a hundred pieces until she would make out a perfect picture. As such, it seemed that he thought of her to be something of a simple vassal to continue the legacy of her parents, of whom she respected dearly. But the fact stood they didn't force anything on her, with her own thoughts being the factor driving her to take the reigns when they no longer could.

"If you don't want to, we won't force you. Technological advancements can't be pushed. We don't care if the brand name changes to Schnee or anything else, but we want to give our research to someone who loves to improve on the future of human technology."

After that, she had forced her parents to teach her how to conduct business. But, considering what he was saying, she decided not to mention anything about this. In fact, she was even more curious as to what this boy had in store. "My attention is in your hands," Mentari replied, closing her book and standing up, "much more than whatever is going on here, I can assure you.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:"So, do I have your attention?"

Mentari looked at him as if he were a puzzle game, of which she had to sort out from a hundred pieces until she would make out a perfect picture. As such, it seemed that he thought of her to be something of a simple vassal to continue the legacy of her parents, of whom she respected dearly. But the fact stood they didn't force anything on her, with her own thoughts being the factor driving her to take the reigns when they no longer could.

"If you don't want to, we won't force you. Technological advancements can't be pushed. We don't care if the brand name changes to Schnee or anything else, but we want to give our research to someone who loves to improve on the future of human technology."

After that, she had forced her parents to teach her how to conduct business. But, considering what he was saying, she decided not to mention anything about this. In fact, she was even more curious as to what this boy had in store. "My attention is in your hands," Mentari replied, closing her book and standing up, "much more than whatever is going on here, I can assure you.

Confusion. I caught that one- or is she just sizing me up, wondering if she could take me on in a fight? Togami silently mused. I know at least that I've won her curiosity, and someone intelligent like this one... well, I might have as well have won this meeting already.

The Murasaki heir beckoned for Mentari to follow as he turned on the ball of his foot with the suitcase in hand all the way back to his room. "Come in. I believe the others are out training or watching the duel."

Once the two were inside, he opened the suitcase to reveal a complex SCROLL. "This is a prototype my father gave to me. State of the art. It's designed to be the last word in SCROLL technology; it sinks up everything there is to do on the web and you can instantly access cross-continental communications from anywhere Atlas or Vale- Vacuo and Mistral are... unreliable. Bad for business, but I digress. This isn't a meeting for shareholders."

"I have on good authority that somewhere within this device lies a tracking device. I find this to be inconvenient, but I do want to keep the SCROLL. So, I've come to you to disable the tracking feature and return it to me. You'll be able to copy the plans and we can discuss any other payment when it becomes apt to do so."

"What do you say?" Togami reached out his hand with a grin as if horns were curling from his skull.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Aidannadia wrote:"I have on good authority that somewhere within this device lies a tracking device. I find this to be inconvenient, but I do want to keep the SCROLL. So, I've come to you to disable the tracking feature and return it to me. You'll be able to copy the plans and we can discuss any other payment when it becomes apt to do so."

"What do you say?" Togami reached out his hand with a grin as if horns were curling from his skull.

Mentari agreed with him when he said that Vacuo and Mistral were unreliable. It was common knowledge that the two kingdoms were rather... 'Behind' in technological matters. She also agreed that the tracking device would be a nuisance to the one holding it. And for Mentari, a few minutes of looking through the SCROLL would easily disable it.

But then that mention about how this was originally his father's made Mentari very uneasy. Not to mention that shit eating grin on Togami's face. She knew from the beginning this could be a trap due to the way he spoke, but her own spirit of inquiry got her into this. Purnama was also humming inside her head, calling her an idiot and what not, but there was nothing else she could do other than say yes or no.

Or is there?

"I can expect such a sensitive piece of technology to have such a device, but considering you are the creator's son, I can't help but wonder why you would need the tracking device to be disabled," she replied, "unless of course, the one tracking you isn't your father...?"
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Mentari agreed with him when he said that Vacuo and Mistral were unreliable. It was common knowledge that the two kingdoms were rather... 'Behind' in technological matters. She also agreed that the tracking device would be a nuisance to the one holding it. And for Mentari, a few minutes of looking through the SCROLL would easily disable it.

But then that mention about how this was originally his father's made Mentari very uneasy. Not to mention that shit eating grin on Togami's face. She knew from the beginning this could be a trap due to the way he spoke, but her own spirit of inquiry got her into this. Purnama was also humming inside her head, calling her an idiot and what not, but there was nothing else she could do other than say yes or no.

Or is there?

"I can expect such a sensitive piece of technology to have such a device, but considering you are the creator's son, I can't help but wonder why you would need the tracking device to be disabled," she replied, "unless of course, the one tracking you isn't your father...?"

His grin was shot dead.

"Creator is a liberal word. My father doesn't contribute to business; he hasn't the time. He invests and manipulates companies all across Remnant for his own gain," He stated through gritted teeth. "Not to even criticize him on that front; it's only practical after all, but only give credit where credit is due, after all."

The next problem with Mentari's response was difficult to combat. He was noticeably disturbed. "I can't prove to you whether my father is the one tracking me or not, and likely he isn't at the moment. I do know that soon, he will be returning from a series of business trips..." Togami bit his lip, anxious to admit to her the full truth.

"... to a mansion that he is not aware I've left, nor will he have the knowledge to where I've gone if you do this for me." He finished, sighing with relief.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:29 pm

"So a rebellious kid who's left home and stole his daddy's toy. Fantastic."

Mentari had to agree with Purnama's quip, and it made her slightly annoyed that she was being asked to do something rather illegal for a person who was stealing from their own father. There was also that rather serious deadline Togami was speaking of, which would easily put the boy at risk of something worse than a 'time-out' from his father.

Practically speaking, Mentari could also gain something very useful from this deal should she conduct it. The main question was what Togami would really gain from it. Something with communications involved could easily create catastrophe in the wrong hands, and from what Togami had done, it could easily ruin entire kingdoms from a simple swipe of his hands. The risk was too great for Mentari to take, and she began to stand up.

"Your deal is becoming less and less of a mutual benefit, and more of a devil's contract."
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Togami abruptly slammed the briefcase shut, visibly shaking with anger for a moment before slamming his head against his hand violently. "Oh, stupid, stupid, stupid." But soon the sounds that could only be thought of as sobbing at first showed themselves to be cackling laughter.

"You know, I really should have known better than to try and deal with a simple minded idealist like yourself. I mean, I watch everyone hear and I thought you may have been the right one but I was wrong, and now you've forced me to do something that I really, really didn't want to do. Well done, you cheeky fustilarian. You win." Togami pulled his rifle out from the corner and was going to destroy the device right then and there, but he was interrupted by the arrival of Purnama.
Last edited by Aidannadia on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Mentari winced momentarily as the device was about to be destroyed for good. That's when Purnama decided to take the chance and hold onto the reigns. "I won't be long," she mused, Mentari's vision blackening out as she was put into the original position that her counterpart was put into. It took a little time, but eventually Purnama emerged with a smile on her face. She pushed the rifle towards the air, making the shot hit the ceiling.

"Excuse my other self, but I can't help but wonder how you planned this entire charade. If someone were to agree you'd hand over the tech. If they didn't, you'd 'destroy' it. Now I'd have to suppose that you're going to look for someone else to do your dark deeds," she said a little tauntingly, "I of course have the same technological capacities as Mentari, with a more... liberal approach." She sat back down, looking at the rifle-wielding fellow across from her.

Mentari was now banging on the side of the wall, shouting curses at Purnama, but the alter-ego took no notice. She stuck out her hand, a grin similar to Togami's earlier self. "You can refer to me as Purnama, and, if I may, we might be able to make a deal."
Last edited by Sonitusia on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Mentari winced momentarily as the device was about to be destroyed for good. That's when Purnama decided to take the chance and hold onto the reigns. "I won't be long," she mused, Mentari's vision blackening out as she was put into the original position that her counterpart was put into. It took a little time, but eventually Purnama emerged with a smile on her face. She pushed the rifle towards the air, making the shot hit the ceiling.

"Excuse my other self, but I can't help but wonder how you planned this entire charade. If someone were to agree you'd hand over the tech. If they didn't, you'd 'destroy' it. Now I'd have to suppose that you're going to look for someone else to do your dark deeds," she said a little tauntingly, "I of course have the same technological capacities as Mentari, with a more... liberal approach." She sat back down, looking at the rifle-wielding fellow across from her.

Mentari was now banging on the side of the wall, shouting curses at Purnama, but the alter-ego took no notice. She stuck out her hand, a grin similar to Togami's earlier self. "You can refer to me as Purnama, and, if I may, we might be able to make a deal."

Eyebrow raised in suspicious, Togami considered this sudden change of heart as he looked up to the ceiling. I'll have to clean that later. What a shame. Now, what is going on with this one. Those eyes... They're different from before. That isn't Mentari; this is someone completely different.

A moment to calm was necessary before continuing with the deal. Deep breaths in through his throat and out through each nostril were the only sounds in the room before he began again, "Purnama? Well, pleasure to meet you. I would ask where you came from, but something tells me that it's a longer story than we have time for."

He took a sigh, and then pushed the suitcase over to Purnama. "I presume you know the deal? What payment will you need from me?"
Last edited by Aidannadia on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Stroking the sleek hide of the suitcase with the palm of her hand and eyeing it with calculations, Purnama replied, "A downpayment of currency will be the first request, sent to an anonymous account in Atlas. Afterwhich, once the tracker is gone, the plans to an advanced aura stabilizer."

She looked up at him with a jackal's smile. "I do believe that's worth the trouble, wouldn't you agree?"
Last edited by Sonitusia on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:09 am

Jackson, Carmina and Leif

"Oh, it's going to be a good one all right," Carmina turned her head around to face the crowd. She couldn't believe it herself. There were this many students that got word of this brawl. Perhaps they were looking for some entertainment before the Vytal Festival is going to take place.

"They must have some serious beef to want to fight with each other," Avena commented.

"That's Professor Orcson for you," Jackson summed it up nicely. Ulfric was known throughout the school for solving things through fisticuffs. It was a lot more barbaric than Professor Schenberg's proper and prim discipline, and certainly a lot less complicated than the balance between justice and mercy of his sister, but still effective nonetheless. Whoever would slight the giant would get the fists, one would say. "But honestly, what the hell did Young do to upset him?"

The students seated (and standing-but-soon-to-be-sitting) around Team JACL were yelling all sorts of shouts for whoever they wanted to win. Some of them were cheering for the experienced Huntsman in the room, while the others cheered for the guy that was going to fight him. Still others refrained from yelling and just sat there with snack packs in hand. Avena got up from her seat and began to cheer for Aiden—even though she had no idea what his name was. Carmina also stood and cheered, raising her fists in the air. Jackson and Leif just remained sitting down—they were at the front of the bleachers anyway.

Aiden's teammates had been kind enough to set up the fight here in the amphitheater, perhaps too kind. His teammates were known to support the young man in everything, so much so that many couldn't see whatever cracks there were in their relationship with each other—if there were such cracks at all. The amphitheater was the best place to hold a fight on a scale like this—if it happened in the school courtyard, it would result in lots of collateral damage and unnecessary teacher attention—especially if the teachers had the power to shut it down. The only professors that Team FATE should worry about are Ozpin and Glynda, and rightly so. One of them is the headmaster of Beacon, and the other could just bust open the amphitheater entrances with her mind if she wanted to. Jackson was more worried about the attention this fight would get regardless, since there were less students strolling around the campus after classes had ended minutes ago. But hey, it was a somewhat sanctioned fight!

"I think you may be thinking too much," Leif offered him a rice bun. "After all, it seems as you are closely observing."

"Oh, thank you," Jackson took it and took a bit from it. "Perhaps I am. I must be tense today, sorry."

"So, who do you think will win?" Leif asked.

"Professor Orcson, obviously," Jackson replied. He needed no elaboration on that. "That guy's on a different level."

One of Aiden's teammates began to sound the words that would raise everyone's anticipation for the fight at hand. "Three… Two… One… BEGIN!"

The crowd's cheers intensified once more and Aiden and Ulfric stared each other down for a few seconds and readied their weapons. The action was finally beginning. Aiden bolted towards the giant with incredible speed, kneeing the Huntsman and taking 5 Aura points away from his opponent. Ulfric retaliated by smacking the young man in the face with his shield in a powerful counterattack, sending him flying towards the barrier of the arena. A long "OHHHH!" came from the crowd as they saw Aiden get struck with great force. Team JACL even turned their heads away and squinted for a second before fixing their gaze back at the arena.

"Come on, Aiden!" Carmina stood and cupped her hands in front of her mouth. "Get back up!!!"

The cheers grew louder from the spectators as Aiden got back on his feet. He held his own against Ulfric, which was remarkable considering that the professor was one of the strongest in terms of brute strength. Charging with a battle cry, Aiden went back on the offensive against Ulfric, and the two were locked in a deathly clash of swords—continuing on until the buzzer rang. The first round had ended, and the audience cheered at a great show of altercation.

"Damn," the redhead smiled. "That was so close. I thought Aiden was going to be out in a couple of blows."

Blake Belladonna

"HELLO EVERYBODY!"

Ruby, Blake and Yang could hear the sound of someone yelling into a microphone as they entered through the doors of the amphitheater. Looks like they were in the right place, and at an interesting time. They must have been surprised at the turn up, with hundreds of students flocking here to see someone beat up someone else. "Wo-hoh," Yang commented. "Whatever's going on here, I wasn't invited."

Ruby could barely hear Yang, even though the latter had raised her voice a bit, but could still hear nonetheless. "I don't remember that guy handing out cards," she replied. The young huntress-to-be didn't get Yang's reaction at all.

The three walked down the bleachers, searching for any vacant seats where they could get in on the action. There were a couple of bleachers that were unoccupied by the students for no reason, so they decided to go over there. Sitting down, Ruby could barely even see due to a male student in front of her standing. "Uhhh," she stood and tapped one on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but I can't see what's going on down there."

"Oh, sorry," he apologized and sat back down. Ruby could now see who were the ones fighting down there—which were Ulfric and Aiden, of course.

By this time, the three girls could hear the announcer down there. "Anyways the fight will consist of three rounds," the announcer said over the mic, "the first round being 5 minutes long, the second round ten minutes long, and the third round being as long as needed to finish this fight. Or until Ozpin shuts us down, but due to some clever planning on Taro's part, that should take a bit."

Yang snickered at that last part. "Hope they also took care of Professor Goodwitch," she smirked. "She could easily get Ozpin in here or even come here to stop the fight by herself, don't you think so Blake?"

It looked like Blake didn't pay any attention to her. All she was doing was paying attention to the guy who will be facing Ulfric in what may be a curbstomp. What was Aiden up to? "Uhhh, Blake?" Yang waved her hand in front of Blake's face.

"Oh, yeah." Blake finally responded.

The match had begun, and Team RWBY (minus Weiss) watched as the two began to exchange blows with each other. Yang in particular was glued to the fight as it unfolded.

"Whoa!" Ruby yelled as Ulfric swung his shield. "Look out!"

She watched as Ulfric launched Aiden at the barrier of the arena and take out half of his opponent's Aura percentage. That was one hell of an attack! Blake's eyes widened as Aiden suffered that powerful strike, and she covered her mouth with her right hand in a sense of shock. In spite of this though, Aiden was able to get back on his feet and sustain more of Ulfric's attacks.

"Wow, that Aiden guy's holding it well," Yang remarked. "Especially since Professor Orcson's a heavy hitter."

"You think you can take him on, sis?" Ruby asked. After all, Yang had a semblance that can absorb blows and make the energy as her own—surely Ulfric will be given a taste of his own medicine.

Taking a few seconds to watch the fight, Yang replied, "There's a limit to how much Aura I can take while taking hits to boost myself, and he's no Tifa, so maybe."

"Huh?" Ruby scratched her scalp. "Who's Tifa?"

"Long story," Yang smiled.

After that they watched the last few seconds and strikes of the first round as close as possible. Ruby was enchanted by the powerful strikes and fast reflexes of the two fighters. The fighting went on and on until the buzzer sounded.

As the two fighters returned to their locker rooms for a little break, Ruby breathed a sigh of relief. "That was close," she leaned on the back of her seat and began to gradually sink.

"Yeah," Yang added. "Surprised the other guy survived 'till now."

Adelaide Silver

Of course, there weren't only students watching the brawl unfold. There were also some teachers who have heard of what happened and observed the fight. One of them of course, was Adelaide. She was sitting far from where the students were, over at the other side of the bleachers, observing the fight from the shadows. But, in her opinion there was no need for the fighters to go this far as to invite an entire audience of students. "Dammit," she bit her lips and narrowed her eyes at Ulfric in disbelief. "You just had to lose your cool, didn't you?"

Sighing as she watched the fight unfold, she noticed that someone was already in her presence—and she didn't have to look, for her ears twitched a little. Hearing Victoria's footsteps drawing closer and closer, she smiled. "You know, I am fascinated how you manage to put up with Ulfric today, especially since this is your favorite place."
Last edited by Stormwrath on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:19 am

Sirina and Ning

"But I wanted to see how that fight was going to end." Sirina said as she followed Ning into the the dormitory, heading for their dorm.

Ning looked at her and shook his head, "You would have found a reason to join the fight.... I saw it in your body language. And even if you didn't join the fight, you were going to start one."

"Uhm." Sirina exclaimed as they neared the dorm. She took a breath and 'looked' a head of them. She saw around a corner and towards their dorm, another girl leave, one she didn't recognize. Oh well. she thought as they turned the corner.

Ning walked to the door and opened it, stepping inside, followed by Sirina. They both noticed Togami, and there was something different about him.

"Hey." Ning said as he walked over to his bed, stopping short and sitting on the floor.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:35 am

Serah wrote:Leonard had just been laying on the ground.
Generating so much Aura in so little time made him tired beyond belief, and Monty knows how hard it is to tire him down.
Then, he started laughing.

"Ehehe... Hehe..." Team HEAT had been staying in the room, it was almost their second dorm room, it was assigned to Leonard and his office was basically within the room, courtesy of Ozpin himself.

"What're you laughing about?" Heamet asked, sitting on a bench.

"I dunno... Must feel nostalgic again. We didn't have that class back when I was a student here.
Then again, Artol would have wrecked it.
Not that he has much within himself, it's just that if he managed to have his C.E.C kick in, he'd skyrocket in Aura potential.
Then again, I fear to see what he could do, should he attain this level.
That's why I don't want to tell him anything, he's already beyond my own control, if he learns anything else, only Ulfric can stop him.
If he does move his ass from his chair.
Artol is much like Ether in some regards." Leonard explained, stretching calmly on the oddly dustless floor.

"I don't think he met him though." Answered Aria, smiling eerily at a sleeping Ether.

"Unlikely, if he did, he was likely sleeping." Theriam spoke, doing some boxing on his side with a punching sack Leonard had around.
The sounds of his punches echoed through the silence that ensued.

"Jeez, what a mood breaker." Aria chimed in happily, just as usual.
"You know there's a fight going on in the arena?
Against some guy named Aiden and Orcson is the home player.
Honestly, I kind of find this very one sided.
I don't like it, it feels petty.
But maybe the other guy felt suicidal.
Could be it." She sighed and plumped down on one of the seats.

"Yeah, because the grrrrrrrrrreat and invincible Ulfric fuckin' Orcson and his absolutely absurd strength, durability and speed that no one can rival because his weapons are made of Scenarium needs to fight some random fuckin' student that just so happened to feel stupid.
Yeah, and he absolutely doesn't boast about his absurd strength and abilities that surpass even Leonard because some god is watching over him and cannot be overrun by anyone.
Woopdeefreakin'doo, great fuckin' person right there.
Even Saitama is better than this idiot.
And no I'm not salty about the fact he broke my wrist, I'm just telling the truth.
Then again, I totally don't cloud my own judgement with the fact that I hate the bastard's guts and loathe his very existence and also due to the fact that I'm a sarcastic fucker." Heamet's salt ascended from the deepest planes of the Sard and laid upon the earth like a mighty torrent, yet even the dead sea couldn't ever hope to be as salty as him.
For he had transcended the salt.

Theriam continued to train, not a word was said, even as his strikes sounded more and more powerful as rage started to overcome him.
This was often called his battle rage, completely different from the usual rage that ensued when someone would hurt Charlotte.
However his eye was still emitting the usual red haze that soon enveloped his arms and legs.
For him, it was purely aesthetic, to his opponent, it signified and imminent bad time.

He was silent and his hits were stronger than ever, however the sack didn't break, it was severely reinforced and only vague bruises could be seen.
However, inside his gloves, his hands weren't as lucky.
Yet, he disregarded the pain and continued to hit, faster and faster, stronger and stronger, until he reached his limit.
At which point there was only one, continued, yet loud sound.
He had barely gotten through the first part of the sack.

"The sack was made for your training, wasn't it?" Aria asked, smiling at the training Theriam, she knew she didn't have a chance anymore, but if anything, she could still fantasize over him.

"Yep, highly durable leather, then covered by a thick layer of titanium.
Custom made so it can never break from my hits.
Much less from his.
I never even got to the titanium myself, I just know that it's there.
Then again, I haven't trained in a while, and I constantly repaired it, so you can't really see it." The teacher explained shortly.
"Sigh... I'll have to think up actual Aura training next time.
If I don't, the whole class will become masters in Ripple and Spin in less than a month.
We don't want that, and I'm sure I'd get punched for no apparent reason.
I have no idea by whom though." He sighed, mainly thinking of worse case scenarios.

For now however, every single person in the room had nothing to do at all since classes were off and every sheep in the school was over in the arena watching a fight with an impossibly strong teacher whose existence didn't even make any shred of sense and some student.
Truly, times never change.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:41 am

Still rather sore from the violent bout she had with Charlotte, Shiroi shot the girl a bloodshot glance, before deciding she would get back at her some other way. Vengeance is a dish best served cold and unexpected, she told herself as she walked out of the classroom and into the other girl. "Umph!" she fell to the floor, picking herself up without much fuss and dusting herself off with nonchalance. If she remembered correctly, this girl's name was Reina.

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:17 am

The Duel, Part Two

Kuhlfros wrote:Then a gleam came to his eyes and left his seat, pushing his way to get to wherever the Professor was resting before the next round. Knowing his manners (for once) he knocked on where he guessed Professor Orcson was resting before the next round. "Please tell me this is the right room."

2 Minutes Before Round 2
Ulfric was sitting in the locker room, looking for any dings, cracks, or blood on his shield. As he searched, he heard a knock on the door to the locker room. Ulfric thought it was a teacher come to stop them. He groaned as he went to the door quickly. He opened it up to see Lucas, one of his students, with a smile on his face. Ulfric responded to Lucas' smile with a grimace.

"No autographs, I got to get back in the duel. Talk to me tomorrow." Ulfric simply said as he closed the door and headed back out to the arena. As he entered the arena he was greeted with some cheers, one of them being Victoria. Victoria arrived after hearing Ulfric was going to duel, and she wanted to see who was crazy enough to either ask Ulfric to a duel, or break a rule. When Victoria saw that it was Aiden who was dueling Ulfric, she got even more excited. She knew deep down that Aiden was doing it in front of everyone so he can impress Blake. Victoria was happy that Aiden took her advice, though it wasn't what she meant. Either way, she simply decided to plop down next to Adelaide and proceeded to try and talk with her when Adelaide proceeded to inquire something of her.

"Well, I can't have dibs on this place forever now can I?" Victoria asked, sitting next to Adelaide, "But hey, pretty cool fight huh? Ulfric vs Aiden. On one hand you've got pure anger and strength combined into a biological tank more impressive than all of Atlas' tanks, and on the other hand you have pure dedication and war spirit condescend into a small package that's just waiting to be opened. Just like all the hunters here, but Aiden is special to, not just one of those faceless, almost unnamed, students. Something about him makes him stick out like team RWBY or team JNPR. I dunno what it is, but it's there." Meanwhile while all this was going on, Aiden was eating the energy bar Eardwulf got for him, and drinking some water. Taro tried to find where he was hit and put an ice pack on it, but Aiden kept pushing him away.

"Taro, I don't need this, I'm fine. I just need food and water. I'm trying to build my reserves for my semblance. I just have to survive for 5 minutes in this round, and maybe I can turn things around. Maybe get him down to 75 aura points, huh?" Aiden asked, finishing the energy bar. Taro didn't have time to respond as the bell rang, signalling the start of the second round. Aiden knew how to fight Ulfric this time though. He knew that if he could go into a defensive state, that he'd have a much better chance. At least, that's what he thought before Ulfric lunged at him. When Ulfric lunged, he hit Aiden in the arm fairly well, shaving off 5 aura points. Aiden was down to 40 aura points.

Fucking shit, this peice of bastard cunt trash is to fucking powerful. Oh my Monty, Monty why the fuck did you fucking create him? This is so goshdamn un-fucking-fair that I ought to have a word with you when I'm fucking dead. That is, if I can still fucking talk after he rips my fucking vocal cords out like a bitch-ass fucking asshole! Aiden fumed in his head, gritting his teeth with rage. Taro noticed that Aiden was slightly more pushy when he was sitting down, and figured he must be getting enraged. Ulfric then tried another lunge, but Aiden dodged it, the swung his claymore to meet his sword. In his raged he missed, but embedded his sword into Ulfric's shield, which he then tore off of Ulfrics arm and off his sword and towards the gate on Ulfric's side. Aiden smirked when he went to go swing at Ulfric, but he was met with a shield made entirely of ice. Aiden was about to call Ulfric out on cheating when he noticed the time. seven minutes had passed. Aiden, in his enraged state had let time slip as he forgot some things happened, leading him to have let seven minutes slip. Aiden reacted with vigor and launched his semblance into full overdrive, coating himself in lightning. Ulfric steadied himself, for he knew that ice couldn't stop lightning. And Ulfric's semblance was all about ice. Ulfric pushed Aiden back as he tried to swing, giving Ulfric some space. Within an instant, he summoned an ice hydra to help fight, though it was only as big as a Beowulf. Aiden bared his face in rage and rushed the hydra. With one clean stroke he destroyed the ice summon and embedded his blade into the ground. Ulfric then came running towards Aiden at max speed and swung his sword at Aiden with full force. Aiden took the full force, flying back. He landed on his face, his semblance off. On the screen the aura point on Aiden began to drain. 35... 30... 25... 20... 15... and so on, as the match was to go until one of the contestants was reduced to 0 aura points. Taro, Eardwulf, Fabi, and Vic looked away. Aiden was beat. But then a large cheer surged through the arena and the four looked at the scoreboard. 1 point left. 1 point left from Aiden's rage. Taro looked at Aiden, he was bleeding from his nose, his mouth, the side of his head. He took a beating, but he stood back up. The buzzer rang and Ulfric backed up to his gate.

"NO ULFRIC! NO BREAK, WE FINISH THIS NOW! I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN IN FLAMING RAGE!" Aiden yelled as he grabbed his sword. He then proceeded to rush Ulfric with all his might.
Last edited by Icrum on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:21 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:Still rather sore from the violent bout she had with Charlotte, Shiroi shot the girl a bloodshot glance, before deciding she would get back at her some other way. Vengeance is a dish best served cold and unexpected, she told herself as she walked out of the classroom and into the other girl. "Umph!" she fell to the floor, picking herself up without much fuss and dusting herself off with nonchalance. If she remembered correctly, this girl's name was Reina.

Reina had been walking down the hall when a student walk directly into her, managing to knock themselves over. She wasn't one of the students Reina was familiar with, which meant she'd likely never encountered Reina in any significant way prior to her change in the way she dealt with things.

Might as well handle this in a reasonable way if that's the case...

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming out the door. Are you alright Ms... Ah... I don't actually know your name."
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:38 am

North Arkana wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:Still rather sore from the violent bout she had with Charlotte, Shiroi shot the girl a bloodshot glance, before deciding she would get back at her some other way. Vengeance is a dish best served cold and unexpected, she told herself as she walked out of the classroom and into the other girl. "Umph!" she fell to the floor, picking herself up without much fuss and dusting herself off with nonchalance. If she remembered correctly, this girl's name was Reina.

Reina had been walking down the hall when a student walk directly into her, managing to knock themselves over. She wasn't one of the students Reina was familiar with, which meant she'd likely never encountered Reina in any significant way prior to her change in the way she dealt with things.

Might as well handle this in a reasonable way if that's the case...

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming out the door. Are you alright Ms... Ah... I don't actually know your name."

"Shiroi," the other girl quickly replied, after she had gotten up from the floor and dusted herself off. "It's fine, don't worry about it." she told her, with a casual nonchalance that didn't sound like someone who had just been knocked to the floor. "You're Reina, aren't you?" she asked, although she already knew the answer.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:42 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:"Shiroi," the other girl quickly replied, after she had gotten up from the floor and dusted herself off. "It's fine, don't worry about it." she told her, with a casual nonchalance that didn't sound like someone who had just been knocked to the floor. "You're Reina, aren't you?" she asked, although she already knew the answer.

Well, it seems she IS somewhat familiar with me... though whether she knows about my reputation is a different question...

"Yes, I am. Though it would be best to refer to me at least as Mrs. de Mazelle. I am a teacher after all." She pauses for a moment. "Is there something you need from me?"

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 am

North Arkana wrote:
The Grey Wolf wrote:"Shiroi," the other girl quickly replied, after she had gotten up from the floor and dusted herself off. "It's fine, don't worry about it." she told her, with a casual nonchalance that didn't sound like someone who had just been knocked to the floor. "You're Reina, aren't you?" she asked, although she already knew the answer.

Well, it seems she IS somewhat familiar with me... though whether she knows about my reputation is a different question...

"Yes, I am. Though it would be best to refer to me at least as Mrs. de Mazelle. I am a teacher after all." She pauses for a moment. "Is there something you need from me?"

"If I were needing something from you," Shiroi replied in her usual unconcerned attitude. "I believe I would have been more careful about not bumping into you." she walked past her, deciding she had had enough of today and was going to go to bed. Getting into fights and bumping into people were not for her.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:11 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:"If I were needing something from you," Shiroi replied in her usual unconcerned attitude. "I believe I would have been more careful about not bumping into you." she walked past her, deciding she had had enough of today and was going to go to bed. Getting into fights and bumping into people were not for her.

As she watched the student walking away, Reina tried to remember if she knew anything about her. After all, spending your free time reading student files meant she should at least know something about her.

Ah, that's right... there is something I believe I know about this one...

"Your semblance... you're an illusionist of sorts, yes?"

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:42 am

I don't even know why I'm trying to write anything down. So many things have happened and I think can't even manage to write down half of what really happened. I don't know how to start. I really don't. You know, I guess I'm a lucky person. To have people who care so much about me. But it's also a burden. I am hurting them. Every action, every word. When you have so much to lose, you make a lot of mistakes. And apparently it turns you into a scared little girl. Love turns you into a scared little girl. Love for your friends. Love for that one special person(oh Monty I sound like such an idiot). Love for yourself.

These people. They mean so much to me. But I'm so scared of hurting them... I saw the way they looked at me... Hope, love... betrayal.

All I wanted to say was I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. For every minute I spent in that ice without you. And thank you. For not forgetting about me. For looking after me. For getting mad at me when I obviously messed up. And for not giving up on me... But all I can ever say is these cold words, so full of poison. Because it's really painful to say those words. To realize how much they mean to me. 'What did I do to deserve friends like you' is what I want to say. But 'You're such stupid idealists' is all I can say.

I guess there's no getting used to emotions. Because one day, you meet someone, and they change the way you think about everything, and you realize you know nothing about feelings at all, and you're back where you started like you've learned nothing about life or anything... And maybe I'm finally realizing what it is to have something. Something you absolutely cannot lose.

Seems I've started to write about him again... I missed him so much more than I ever wanted to admit. It was only a little while that I was trapped and emotionless like that and I thought I could keep calm... but I couldn't. And I got so mad at myself for never being able to really admit that I loved him. I thought I knew what love was... But now I know how stupid I was. Because for the first time in my life, I know what it means to love another person. The person.

I hate it when he smiles the way he does, like that rare flower that only blooms in winter. Why do you smile like you are about to cry... He's been there for me. When I cried out in my nightmare, he rushed in to check if I was okay, and it was beautiful and then he was dying and I just kept feeling things I didn't want to feel.

Why does it have to hurt like this? Why does every second away from him have to be so painful?

Screw you, Theriam... Baka.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:08 pm

This was probably one of the best fights Avena has ever witnessed, except for the one where she fought Adelaide. Much like the rest of the audience, she cheered for Aiden. It could also be said that she cheered the loudest. True to her personality, Avena screamed and yelled like a madwoman. The amount of yelling would eventually cause her to lose her voice, but at this moment she didn't care.

Avena stood in front of her seat, leaning on the railing as the fight began. She looked on intently as Aiden went in for the charge and the two exchanged blows. Unfortunately, Ulfric hit harder and took down half of Aiden's aura points with one well placed shield bash. " Whoa!!! Carmina, did you see that?!" Avena said as she shook Carmina excitingly before focusing back on the fight. Shortly after that, the first round ended and the two opponents went to the lockerroom. During the intermission, Avena came a play by play recap of the round to her team. " He was like bam! And he was like pow! And then Bam. It was awesome!" Avena said as she acted the scenes out rather horribly.

A few minutes later, the second round began with Avena right there to see it all. Things were not looking good for Aiden as the initial minute in the round as Ulfric attacked relentless. The blows brought his aura points further and it looked like Aiden was going to lose. With one point left, Aiden seemed desperate for something. Suddenly, the crowd cheered louder than ever before, with Avena along with them. " Come on dude!!! Kick his Grizzly Bear ass!!" Avena yelled. With a surge of power, Aiden charged at Ulfric head on, determined for one final blow. " That's how you do it, Andy!! Charge!!!" Avena yelled, still unsure of his name.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Stroking the sleek hide of the suitcase with the palm of her hand and eyeing it with calculations, Purnama replied, "A downpayment of currency will be the first request, sent to an anonymous account in Atlas. Afterwhich, once the tracker is gone, the plans to an advanced aura stabilizer."

She looked up at him with a jackal's smile. "I do believe that's worth the trouble, wouldn't you agree?"

An aura stabilizer? Hrm... well, there are a few ways to get those but most of them involve- No. Contact with him is off the table. Maybe I'll be able to solicit one from another student... Didn't someone talk about a machine Mr. Demeter had that manipulated auras? Maybe I could get something from him.

"I'll need some time to get the stabilizer; they're hard to come by and I don't keep up with too many tech developments. As for the cash, well, here is how you can contact me on my personal scroll. Keep contact to a minimum though; everything is connected nowadays. You never know who will be looking at your messages-"

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Sirina and Ning

Togami paused when his teammates opened the door. Ugh. The worst timing. Just a few moments later and Purnama would have been on her merry way. Now we have witnesses that we've met. "Oh. Well, thank you, Mentari. I found this discussion... enlightening. I'll have to call you sometime." The heir half-pushed her out of the dorm room.

"So, how was the fight?" He asked, trying to evade any questions regarding his meeting.
Last edited by Aidannadia on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse