NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen: a RWBY RP [IC Thread]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Taigawa wrote:Morila hurried to the ampatheater as fast as her legs would carry her, hoping she was not too late. She weaved her way through the crowd to a seat, and hoped her tardiness would not be noticed.

Togami scoffed. This girl had the nerve to come to arrive late? "Some people will never learn." He said, just loud enough so that she would hear. He dearly hoped he wouldn't have to deal with her much, let alone be stuck with her on his team.

Stormwrath wrote: Ozpin cleared his throat and began, "I'll… keep this brief."

"You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you are finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step." Ozpin's tone did seem troubled at the end of his address to the students, and left the stage. Professor Goodwitch then said to the students, "You will gather at the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

He smirked. "Short, sweet, and, to the point. I can tell that I'll enjoy the headmaster at least." And then what Ms. Goodwitch said registered. He would have to sleep.. in the ballroom.... with people around? The idea of it disgusted him. Perhaps he could sneak out and sleep in the grass? Oh, what was he thinking. That wouldn't do at all. He sighed.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Morila hurried to the ampatheater as fast as her legs would carry her, hoping she was not too late. She weaved her way through the crowd to a seat, and hoped her tardiness would not be noticed.

Togami scoffed. This girl had the nerve to come to arrive late? "Some people will never learn." He said, just loud enough so that she would hear. He dearly hoped he wouldn't have to deal with her much, let alone be stuck with her on his team.

Stormwrath wrote: Ozpin cleared his throat and began, "I'll… keep this brief."

"You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you are finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step." Ozpin's tone did seem troubled at the end of his address to the students, and left the stage. Professor Goodwitch then said to the students, "You will gather at the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

He smirked. "Short, sweet, and, to the point. I can tell that I'll enjoy the headmaster at least." And then what Ms. Goodwitch said registered. He would have to sleep.. in the ballroom.... with people around? The idea of it disgusted him. Perhaps he could sneak out and sleep in the grass? Oh, what was he thinking. That wouldn't do at all. He sighed.

"Yes I was late. I had to push my way through all the people and damn near got into a fight on the way here when someone held my tail like he was going to rip it off!" She said seriously with her paw-like hands on her hips. After listening to the headmisstress though, it registered to her and she said plainly, "You'll find out tomorrow I guess."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:41 pm

It was dark and lonely as the shadow stood by itself underneath the moonlight, a silent but lightly wind blown black over-cloak melting her into the unseen darkness of the night, two covered arms held at its side while the body of the shadow bent and lowered into a crouching stance. Dark grey clouds spotting the night sky growing silently in number in the atmosphere high above, a omen of events to come while underneath far below the shadow, the night life of the city went on uninterrupted.
As the shadow watched below a small smile creeped along the corners of the shadow's mouth as it's vision watched the people below uninterrupted by the darkness of the night, a handy little genetic trait of being a faunus, one which had led many others to their own downfall in the wars of the past. however on of the arms slowly raises itself to the head of the shadow and slowly pulled back the hood revealing a woman's face. Her features soft but her expression was dead serious akin to an animal stalking its prey as her eyes vigilantly watched the township below her.
Or more properly, the group of people heading towards the main street through a dark alley. Five of them to be exact four hired henchmen from Juniors. The one in front of the four dressed in a white coat, black brown jeans, a grey fedora with blazing orange hair and that cane was her boss. "Roman Torchwick"
On her furry ear a small custom built ear piece was silently busy with communications chatter. Orders being issued, reports being sent back to and fro from teams to command... however her nimble fingers simply clicked various hidden switch's and went to a closed circuit channel, her eyes watching Roman and his men walking towards the "From Dust till Dawn" Dust, Crystals and Books shop, passerby's getting out of the way in shock and fear of the man before them. As they entered the woman spoke, her voice calm and quiet.

"Roman has just entered his target "Master" proceeding the objective of observation... i'll notify you on changes."
As the woman watched her other ear piece was listening to the connection it received from the small microphone she had placed on one of the henchmen who was with the interior of Dawn till Dust.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late..."

"Please my lien and leave."

"Shuuh shuuh shuuh calm down were not here for your money... Grab the dust."
"Crystals, burn, uncut."

"Alright kid, put your hands where I can see them."
"Hey I said hands in the air, Do you have a death wish or something?"
"huh?"
"Yes?"
"I said put your hands in the air, now!."
"Are you robbing me?"
"Yes!"
"Ohh.."
"Hey..."

And then there was silence as her heard her microphone turn to static as her left hand quickly reached up to throw the earpiece away from her position as the static roared lightly, silently she cursed as she spoke into the closed channel as a shadow rapidly approached the shops glass from the inside.
"Master possible trouble..." However she stopped short as the glass shattered as a red cloaked girl flew from out of the shop riding one of the henchmen into the street..., the other henchmen looked at there collapsed buddy, as she watched the girl slowly rise as a massive red scythe unfolded in her right hand before flipping the scythe fluidly and slamming its pointed end into the ground while turning off her headphones with her left hand. she watched Roman likely say something along the lines of "Okay...Get her" as the three men rushed out of the shop onto the street. she watched as the first one rushed the girl only to have his face smashed against with the girls boots as she flipped her body around using her scythe as a balancing board using her momentum to launch herself and her weapon a few feet away, and then something unexpected as the scythe fired... Fired?
The woman watched the fight as she rapidly spoke to the person on the other end.
"Ya... Roman's got real trouble Master... he's defiantly going to need immediate pick up." As she watched the other three henchmen be laid to waste with the last one falling to the ground as Roman stood in front of the store, In the distance the sounds of a police siren closing in was made all to obvious.
As Roman dropped and put out his cigar, he quickly raised his cane and fired towards the girl before quickly moving to the adjeacent street and moving up its rooftop access ladder. She watched as the girl used her weapon to traverse up the buildings walls quickly catching up to Roman but she heard it, the sound of her Master coming to pick Roman up as a Bullhead VTOL pulled up alongside the building As Roman got on and he then threw a blazing red crystal towards "Red" and an explosion roared out She seemed finished as roman lightly cheered but he stopped short as another presence made its appearance known, creating a shield against the crystals energy blast.
As the smoke cleared Romans face quickly fell a notch as the intruder fired off a multitude of purple energy towards the Bullhead which exploded against its hull.
As Roman took control of the Bullhead, she watched as shards of ice fell onto the bullhead, one pricing the cockpit almost hitting Roman if he hadn't quickly made a small dodge. Her "Master" covered by the interior shadows engaged the intruder as a multitude of screaming explosions roared out and silently the woman cheered as she watched the fight which only lasted a few seconds race onwards... however they were not there for a fight, and her master was only buying time blocking "Red's" bullets as he fired at her. and then the VTOL speed off leaving "Red" and the intruder alone on the rooftop.

However the woman knew that intruder as she silently grabbed a camera stashed away in one of the overcoats pockets and started taking pictures, the black business skirt, white shirt odd devil tail looking cape, and that unforgettable blond hair was all she needed to know her enemy... silently she mouthed the intruders name.
"Glenda Goodwitch... Huntress and Teacher at "Beacon"... why would she be here?" as she watched the two, or more appropriately the one while the other was dragged away as they exited the roof top.
In her ear she however hear her Master give her small praise and ask for a report, which after momentarily jumping for joy she promptly gave her reply.
"Yes Master... I'll have the report ready for you back at base when I get there... yes... yes... Understood Master I'll hurry back.
Should I grab the "Dust" Roman left behind? ... understood i'll leave it... I won't interfere with the police. See you in a few hours Master."

The woman sighed lightly as she watched the gathering police in front of "From Dawn till Dust." she was ordered to make haste and leave the operation area. As she gathered her things she gave one last look towards "Red" and Glenda and smiled... it was a cruel smile as she then focused her attention on Beacon academy lit up in the distance... before silently walking to the nearest alley way as she replaced her hood back onto her head and jump off the building into the darkness below her voice trailing lightly.

"So... I wonder if "Master" would get mad at me for buying a cake before returning to base..."

Yuki and Lightning watched as dozens of people slowly arrived in the amphitheater, as they murmured about themselves the lights slowly dimmed and silence befell the entire crowd, slowly an older man the headmaster of Beacon. Ozpin appeared on the podium and spoke. Yuki silently listened to the short speech, her eyes watching Ozpin, but Lightning having heard all this a year prior mouthed the words at the same pace as he spoke them. She lightly sighed as Glenda Goodwitch informed the students of the plans for the where they would be sleeping for tonight and sighed even more.

"Great... same as last year... I hope another incident doesn't break out... like it did last year..." she quipped as her ears twitched from all the conversations going on around her, she wanted to scream and laugh like a psychopath as the noise as it drilled into her head like a grenade going off but she didn't, she just closed her eyes and lightly would twitch as her nails extended and retracted as she tried to cope with the noise. However a conversation caught her attention as a boy in purple roared off loudly
"Some people will never learn"

Anger puffed her Tail, she was about to confront the unknown student, but Yuki simply used her left arm to hold Lightning off and dragged her off towards Theriams group a few meters away from them. As Lightning Fummed, Yuki silently sighed... for wheat ever reason they both seemed almost too perfect for each other as partners since it seemed at Yuki had at some point become Lightnings leash. As the reached Theriam, Yuki silently nodded while Lightning looked away while lightly making the start up of a conversation.

"So... Mr.Jealousy(Theriam)... shall I tell you what you can expect from the upcoming events as a repeater? experience is power after all... never know what could help..." As Yuki looked at her, Lightning silently sweated underneath the steely silent gaze as if she was in a extremely hot sauna until she finally broke and lightly whispered an apology in his direction.
"Sorry about earlier... the names Blitz, Lightning Blitz 2nd year student of Beacon academy... nice to meet you underclassmen."
Last edited by Neo ORB on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 pm

As the hours slowly passed by, overhead night turned slowly to twilight and then into day as the sun broke the horizon and slowly drifted into the sky turning the colors of the atmosphere to azure. It was in all intensive purpose's a perfect day for new beginning's, journeys and hopes that were about to be born. Dozens of students soon to be attending Beacon with hopes to be Huntsmen and Huntress's. However near the airport in a cafe high above overlooking the entire airport, a lone figure covered in a black overcoat rested at a coffee table overseeing the events below. The hood covered her face leaving only the lower portion of her face in clear view as shadow covered her upper features, but the steely gaze the figure gave off was enough to vacate several tables all around it when it had first entered.

Slowly however a brave soul carefully moved towards the sitting figure as they stared out the window, it was a casual uniform the soul wore.
Ironed black pants, black shoes, white shirt with a hip apron with a pen and note book resting in a pocket. In their hands a silver tray with a tea pot, and floral designed tea cup and two slices of cake. As the soul carefully reach the table, they moved to the left of the figure and started emptying their trays contents to the table with small clanks as the plates and metal table collided.
The figure slowly moved its gaze onto the brave soul who at that moment had just finished placing the cake down in front of the hooded figure and slowly backed away, however the figure simply reached into its pockets and pulled out its money to pay for the cake and tea. In fact it was double the amount however the hooded figure raised its free hand and removed its hood revealing her face holding a cheerful smile underneath, her silver hair feel to both sides as her ears twitched lightly.Her eyes gazed at the soul penetrating them to there core while her fingers gently placed the money onto its tray.

"Thanks as always... i'm glad I come here as often as I do, the view it's wonderful no?... and you guys finally remembered how i like my order... Thanks for that."

The soul squirmed a bit as they remembered the first time they had seen this woman until even today's visit, every time she came in she payed too much and ordered the same thing. A pot of tea, earl grey; with two pieces of angel food cake loaded with strawberries. And while management was happy to have such a happy high paying customer who never asked for the change back... the majority of the staff were unnerved by this woman, this Faunus who came almost daily at the same time, always at the same table even if others may have preoccupied it.
If they did occupy the table when she came in, the formers always seemed to disappear without paying and then reappear as soon as she left unconscious in their chairs as if they had fallen asleep, simply whisked away... However the server couldn't just ignore the Faunus and spoke, their voice a little high and slightly stumbling on its pronunciation.

"Yes miss... the view is quite spectacular as you can see most of Vale and Beacon academy in the distance."

The woman smiled lightly and then waved the server off as her hand reach for the pot, her fingers grabbing the ceramic handle lightly as she poured the already seeping tea within into her empty cup and lightly spoke to herself as her eyes once again focused below onto the airport. as she brought her tea cup to her mouth she lightly sipped the steaming tea as her free hand grabbed her fork and started to slice into the two pieces of cake. Her snack would be engulfed within a few moments leaving her only with the tea, but such a thing was her normal routine.

She had already delivered her reported to Headquarters, or more specifically to her the woman she called her Master "Cinder Fall", her report and contained enough that Cinder had praised her once more before sending her off to gather more information during her free time.
This to her, sitting alone in a cafe drinking tea and eating cake was the very definition of her free time as she passed the morning away sipping her remaining tea and watching the city below with a small but cruel smile shown only on the corner's of her mouth. On other days she would spend her time forging weapons within the powers of her Semblance creating a massive arsenal of hollow arrows and swords which acted themselves as even heavier more potent and explosive arrows. And with Romans current siege on the dust markets... she had herself a currently inexhaustible source of dust weaponized filled might...

It was almost enough to make her want to pull out her prized "Heretic", summon a sword from her world, fill it with a high concentration of Red dust and crystal tipped shrapnel, followed by firing it at hyper-velocity speeds into the nearest police station simply to watch the massive fireworks as the building's windows would shatter, fire bellow and grow as explosions would play havoc with the internals of the building structure, and listen to the screams of the police officers and civilians grow quiet as they perish within a fiery hell of her own design...
However she held herself back... but only barely since if she did such an action, she would set back her own plans for weeks and of course set back her Masters plans. That was what had held her firm.
The fact that if she let herself go... her "Master" would certainly choose to dispose of her.

Traitors were not acceptable to the organization, and she knew that extremely well having dispatched so many others who had chosen to leave the "White Fang". In fact she even had a list of those still waiting to be put to rest however she usually left that job if possible to others wishing only to be the silent blade of her "Master".
And then something caught her eye's as the first vehicles pulled up to the airport, the first batch of students had finally started to arrive. her eyes darted to the overhead analog clock... it was a few minutes after ten a.m. the woman smiled and then turned her attention back to the arrivals. Her eyes specifically focusing on a little girl in tan cargo jeans, brown leather jacket tattered and ripped and on her back a cross hair...

The woman couldn't help lightly laughing as she watched the students... How easy it would be to cut them down where they stood. To attack from above where they didn't expect it on the first day... or to use a few H.E. H-V. Arrow's on their airships as they launched off the ground only to turn into fireballs, explode and crash into the ground causing chaos of untold levels akin to a massive grim attack... but as she laughed lightly suddenly spilling her tea... she frowned... she had left herself get carried away in the moment and now the tea she enjoyed so much was wasted.
It brought her back to reality as she watched her wasted tea drip onto the floor and sighed placing her hand to her cheek and looking down trodden and suddenly very bored. It would be no fun to kill the little birds just yet, to clip their wings before they had a chance to really taste the air below there wings, forgetting about the dangers of gravity...

Oh how she wanted to release her arrows into them to watch them fall and then as she lovingly would pick them up as a caring passerby, help Nurse them...deceive them, gaining their trust and confidence... and then at the most perfect moment, she would place them within her sights and snap their necks while laughing with malice and cruelty. They were all the same to the "White Fang" They were their enemy... every last one.

And then something caught her eye... something which she didn't at all expect. In fact she rose from her seat and stared in amazement as that Red cloak trailing her body, the unforgettable red and black hair and that compacted scythe held away at her back...

It was "Red" why... why was she here? and yet as she watched a small whisper of words floated out of her mouth as she smiled with ruthless glee and started laughing manically out of sheer happiness...
"Yes it is indeed... It also provides the perfect vantage point for watching our enemy's... mufuhahahahaha... Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha..."

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:31 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:Once the two entered the amphitheater, Avena felt Jackson pull away from her and expressed his displeasure of being dragged around like a pet. " I thought you would have like me touching you. Are you sure you're into girls?" Avena said with a chuckle. She then proceeded to look around the amphitheater. She was awestruck at how large and decorated it was. Since Avena grew up in a small village, she never been in a building that size. The ceiling itself was taller that some of the trees in her village. Her gawking at the amphitheater was cut short by someone calling out to her. She turned around and saw Carmina and Leif standing together. " Carmina! Leif! How have y'all been?!" Avena yelled as she wrapped her arms around their shoulders and brought them in close.

Jackson scratched his scalp and replied, "Well I, I don't mind you touching me, but you were–"

He was interrupted by Leif calling out to the two. Avena proceeded to wrap her arms around Carmina's and Leif's shoulders to greet them. Carmina replied to her, "We're doing fine. By the way, if you're asking for more rice buns, Leif's all out." Leif chuckled at this and added, "She's saying this because she ate the last one."

Carmina shrugged and replied, "What?" Just as they were talking, a certain gray haired man approached the stage, followed by a certain professor with glasses. This was Professor Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon Academy. He was a well-known and well-respected person in Remnant, even earning the respect of a certain general in Atlas. Ozpin cleared his throat and began, "I'll… keep this brief."

"You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you are finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step." Ozpin's tone did seem troubled at the end of his address to the students, and left the stage. Professor Goodwitch then said to the students, "You will gather at the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed." Jackson sensed that there was something in Ozpin's mind, something that was bothering him. Carmina noticed and asked, "Jackson, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine", he replied. Perhaps Jackson was getting concerned, even though he never personally knew the headmaster.

Avena pouted when Leif said he was out of rice buns and proceeded to boo at him like he was doing a terrible comedy show. " I expect you to bring more next time." She said as she turned away in disappointment. She then focused her attention to the stage where a grey haired man stood. Avena didn't hear anything the man said, she was too busy trying not to be bored out of her mind. She snapped out of her boredom when Goodwitch took the stage. " Hey, that's that woman with the kinky riding crop!!!!" Avena yelled a little bit too loud, her voice echoing through the amphitheater. " Oops." Avena muttered as she covered her mouth, realizing how loud she was.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Neo ORB wrote:

Yuki and Lightning watched as dozens of people slowly arrived in the amphitheater, as they murmured about themselves the lights slowly dimmed and silence befell the entire crowd, slowly an older man the headmaster of Beacon. Ozpin appeared on the podium and spoke. Yuki silently listened to the short speech, her eyes watching Ozpin, but Lightning having heard all this a year prior mouthed the words at the same pace as he spoke them. She lightly sighed as Glenda Goodwitch informed the students of the plans for the where they would be sleeping for tonight and sighed even more.

"Great... same as last year... I hope another incident doesn't break out... like it did last year..." she quipped as her ears twitched from all the conversations going on around her, she wanted to scream and laugh like a psychopath as the noise as it drilled into her head like a grenade going off but she didn't, she just closed her eyes and lightly would twitch as her nails extended and retracted as she tried to cope with the noise. However a conversation caught her attention as a boy in purple roared off loudly
"Some people will never learn"

Anger puffed her Tail, she was about to confront the unknown student, but Yuki simply used her left arm to hold Lightning off and dragged her off towards Theriams group a few meters away from them. As Lightning Fummed, Yuki silently sighed... for wheat ever reason they both seemed almost too perfect for each other as partners since it seemed at Yuki had at some point become Lightnings leash. As the reached Theriam, Yuki silently nodded while Lightning looked away while lightly making the start up of a conversation.

"So... Mr.Jealousy(Theriam)... shall I tell you what you can expect from the upcoming events as a repeater? experience is power after all... never know what could help..." As Yuki looked at her, Lightning silently sweated underneath the steely silent gaze as if she was in a extremely hot sauna until she finally broke and lightly whispered an apology in his direction.
"Sorry about earlier... the names Blitz, Lightning Blitz 2nd year student of Beacon academy... nice to meet you underclassmen."

Theriam and his to-be team had been off doing their own things on the grass, utterly forgetting about the amphitheater and the speech that had gone underway without them, as much as it could've been a bother none of them moved an inch to get to the place themselves, Theriam had been absorbed in his tactical thinking, Heamet had been testing put his new way of moving and attacking the enemy and Ether had just been lying on the grass, his feathers constantly being moved around by the force of the wind, he liked lying around doing nothing, that was what he liked the most besides Coffee and Tea.

Theriam, in his thoughts, revised how to excuse himself to both Lightning and Yuki for his rudeness as it could mean a fatal outcome for him in future battles, as he didn't to clash with destiny just for him to die because of a petty White Fang assassin, or a petty Grimm like an Ursa or a beowolf, as he was plunged in those different thoughts he was pulled out of them by Leonard who had tried to get his attention for several minutes now:

"Okay, so I have something to say here, I am the main warden of the school, but I'm also a teacher in the Aura use class, I teach how to use Aura offensively and defensively in different circumstances and if some want, they can even learn some arts of Aura, as I am the only living person to this day to have mastered the Spin, Ripple and Stand arts of Aura." Leonard casually smiled at the puzzled reactions of his future students, one being rather troubled, the other panicking and the last not giving a damn, the last one being Ether.

Ether knew he could rival with Leonard's natural Aura any day, had he not a semblance that was capable of boosting it to such an extent that any living being challenging him would seem like fighting a god, a god that had glaring weaknesses if the enemy knew how to exploit them correctly, even with his seemingly high resistance, he still has to sustain the Ripple from breathing and keeping him from doing so could at least break one of his ways of regenerating himself, the Spin can also falter if one's target is too far, and the last of all, if he loses his fighting spirit his Stand (Ghost) will kill him from the inside out.

As the three of them thought about those new tactical facts, Theriam quickly noticed Yuki and Lightning coming to them, with Yuki seemingly putting the other on a leash, when they came into a close enough zone to speak normally, Heamet started jumping around Lightning to get her attention while he was playing like a young child with her tail, when she had started talking Theriam slightly smiled and held out his hand:

"I apologize for my precedent beheavior, Theriam Lareylis. Nice to meet you." Theriam said with the same monotone voice while patting Yuki on the head with his free hand.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Taigawa wrote:"Yes I was late. I had to push my way through all the people and damn near got into a fight on the way here when someone held my tail like he was going to rip it off!" She said seriously with her paw-like hands on her hips. After listening to the headmisstress though, it registered to her and she said plainly, "You'll find out tomorrow I guess."

A wince of discomfort swept across his face. "Eugh. I can't imagine how that would feel. I don't even like handshakes." Togami shook his head. He looked over to the crowd of people pushing and shoving to get out. He was not going to compete with that.

Nachfolgia wrote: " Hey, that's that woman with the kinky riding crop!!!!" Avena yelled a little bit too loud, her voice echoing through the amphitheater. " Oops." Avena muttered as she covered her mouth, realizing how loud she was.

Togami couldn''t help but crack a smile and give a slight chuckle. "Ms. Goodwitch is empowered woman. If she's into it, hey, who are we to judge." Togami laughed aloud. As the room cleared, he made his way to the ballroom for the night. It might not be so bad after all.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Yes I was late. I had to push my way through all the people and damn near got into a fight on the way here when someone held my tail like he was going to rip it off!" She said seriously with her paw-like hands on her hips. After listening to the headmisstress though, it registered to her and she said plainly, "You'll find out tomorrow I guess."

A wince of discomfort swept across his face. "Eugh. I can't imagine how that would feel. I don't even like handshakes." Togami shook his head. He looked over to the crowd of people pushing and shoving to get out. He was not going to compete with that.

Nachfolgia wrote: " Hey, that's that woman with the kinky riding crop!!!!" Avena yelled a little bit too loud, her voice echoing through the amphitheater. " Oops." Avena muttered as she covered her mouth, realizing how loud she was.

Togami couldn''t help but crack a smile and give a slight chuckle. "Ms. Goodwitch is empowered woman. If she's into it, hey, who are we to judge." Togami laughed aloud. As the room cleared, he made his way to the ballroom for the night. It might not be so bad after all.

"Yeah...I had a friend help me though...an old collegue who helped pay for the materials used to construct my weapon, which I left in my dorm. Guess you'll see that tomorrow." she said before she turned away. Morila decided she'd wait untill the crowd cleared befor she would leave, not wanting to risk getting her tail pulled again. In the meantime, she sat down as far from the other people as she could get.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:43 pm

As Theriam said those words, he suddenly felt a cold presence like when he felt that he was about to be attacked, he looked in the direction of the presence for a second and saw a hooded woman, seemingly smiling, but not a happiness one, more like a cruel one like someone who could punch xithout remorse someone defenseless who had been begging for their lives.

He quickly tapped his brother's shoulder and mouthed the words:

"We are being spied on, look on that café over there, and concentrate fully, you'll see what I mean."

Heamet tilted his head to the side slightly and obeyed the orders given by his brother, using his semblance, and with it, seeing the heat signatures of the café he quickly dropped his gaze seeing that the air had litterally chilled in the presence of that woman, something he only saw within Yuki's case, as it was part of her semblance.

Leonard on his side had fully understood who that person was, and it wasn't a pleasant sight for him, it meant that he was needed to go back to fighting people, something he had only done when he was still a student at Beacon and something he didn't want to do again, seeing as just a few years ago he killed someone by his own hands, the killer of his brother. It meant also that the White Fang was restless, and most of all, getting more and more dangerous with Erde Blitz joining their ranks, he had an encounter with her a few years ago, on a mission in Mistral, they ended the fights on a tie, both of them nearly dead, had his brother not saved him with his iconic bubble barrier. The coming months weren't going to be something easy to survive through.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Theriam was hit over the head by Leonard who had seen him dreaming, looking in the direction of the cafe in which Erde had been, it seemed like he had seen the past, but the chilly atmosphere in the cafe had stayed, which was how he noticed and made his brother notice the same way.
Leonard had still felt her presence, and he honestly did not want to see such a grim sight, being the person that he is, he fought many types of Grimm and people, but fighting her was probably one of the worst things that could happen, they were both next to dead and still in huntsman years, fighting now would create so much havoc in whatever place they were fighting in that it would end up in them either killing each other or break a part of the world. Both of those possibilities were not a sight to behold.

Theriam slightly winced at the hit that Leonard gave him, and came back to reality rubbing the back of his head wondering if he was dreaming, still looking in the direction of the cafe, he didn't know what to think of what he noticed, there was no one, yet, he felt like there was and with the unnatural chilly atmosphere, there was no other explanation. But why did he feel like he was a prey? He had never felt that way except when battling Grimm that were on the scale of Nevermores and Deathstalkers, thinking of that, he went back to sitting on the grass, looking at the dimming light of the sun that was slowly disappearing into the horizon line, leaving place to a starry night he will probably pass fully clothed and outside, exactly like he likes them, judging by Ether's same reaction, they were probably going to both sleep outside, not that such a thing was bothering, they had already done that countless times, plus, the ball room was probably completely full by now. and Ether was certainly not going to be able to sleep inside with the dozens and dozens of people next to him.

Heamet, after slowing his semblance down, went back to playing with Lightning's tail, it was always moving, and his behavior could make him pass for a cat, because of how he was playing, rolling around, getting on his knees, rising himself up slightly when it was too high for him to get, he seemed like a human sized cat, while not even being a Faunus, just by being the hyperactive, in need of distraction, playful person he was.

Leonard had seen the group slowly putting themselves down to pass the night on the grass, and simply nodded his head for them to sleep there, he then took a step down the hill, and sat on the grass:

"Aren't you going to invite those two? The Ball room's full now. they can't hope to find a spot anymore. You guys really are weird magnetic people aren't you?" Leonard said, while gesturing over to the two girls who had still been standing there, not saying anything anymore.
"But I guess it's only natural."

Theriam simply patted the spot next to him for Yuki to sleep on, he didn't plan anything for her, nor for himself, so as he had full control, he just asked it plainly and directly:
"Yuki, you can sleep next to me. Lightning can sleep next to Heamet if he wants to." Theriam gestured yet again for Yuki to come sit down with him, and shook the small portion of coffee still in the thermos while Ether checked if there was any more tea in the thermos, sadly, there wasn't.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:38 am

Ether slowly rose up and went over to the academy's limits, separating the long fall to the huge lake and the academy's campus, he slowly breathed, being calmer at each breath he would take, until he couldn't be calmer, during this state, he slowly meditated and summoned the spirit of his grandpa, Coremy.

"Yo gramps. Been a long time wasn't it? How are the other doing?" He slowly spoke, his voice could even seem like a dead man's voice, accompanied with the echoes of a coming fall.

"You and the familiar talk..." Coremy appeared, bearing no signs of dying of old age, or in the war, even though he was the only survivor of the old generation trio. He quickly picked his pace back and strengthened his presence on the material plane, so much that anyone could see him without even squinting.
"Anyway, as a matter of fact we are all fine and well. But it is true indeed that is has been quite a long time since we have been able to speak." Each of his words were laced with some kind of compassion, yet the way he spoke made him seem extremely cold, and the way he was clothed surely did not help. A black cloak and his feathers pointing out of his head could be seen as well as his bright yellow eyes.

"Guess it's been a while. I needed someone to talk to. Also, before you ask, yes, I have been using my weapons daily and training everyday like Theriam's gramps trained you, I have been treating them with extreme care as well." He said, being rather annoyed at the thing he had to say to avoid his grandfather's scolding about not training enough or not taking enough care of his weapons, as much as those chakrams had been his during the war, he really did not have to rub it in his face that he was a lazy bum for not training enough or not cleaning them correctly.

"Good. I see you learn, impressive, it only took you fifty times to learn. You did better than I." Coremy slowly spoke, he did not break out of his composure for even a millisecond, if Ether didn't know, he would think he was a statue by just standing here and talking, which made him remember of this hugely disturbing episode of Doctor W. with those terrifying faunus statues.
"I think I should adopt a more casual composure with you should I not?" He casually spoke again.
"Hell if I know, do whatever gramps." Ether said calmly, he sat down again while Coremy floated in front of him, meters above the lake down the fall.

Coremy sighed again, knowing he could not really change his composure like the other members of his family, one could wonder how he even got to have a wife and kids given his complete hate of people surrounded by anyone else than his family.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Togami exited the amphitheater and was left alone in the cold night air. His first day was... uneventful. He looked off into the sunset, thinking about what tomorrow may bring. He had heard about students dying during the initiation. "What if I- no," he said to himself, "I refuse to die. I am success. I am intelligent, daring and I am dangerous. I am never going to be the one to back down from the fight. I will always be stronger than my opponent." A glowing pink rock floated above his hand. "Always..." he gripped the construct and it melded into him again. He knew his power was great. He would never die.

It was then that Togami had reached the ballroom and, as he saw how crowded the area was, he turned on a dime and continued the path he took back to the amphitheater. He might actually die if he slept in the ballroom. As he made his way back, he noticed some of his classmates had set up camp on a hill. The fools. It was supposed to freeze tonight. They would wake up with frost gathering on their face and a cold from sleeping on the cold dewy ground.

He entered the amphitheater by sneaking into the back, changing clothes behind the stage and unrolled his sleeping bag. He was always an early riser, so he would have trouble waking up with ample time to make it to the initiation. He made his way back to he seating area supplies in hand. He slid into a sleeping bag and angle his body so that he crossed two seats lengthways in the stands. It wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep, but he would keep dry, solitary, and healthy. It reminded him of the one time he went to a party with people his age. He wasn't really accustomed to the... drinks they imbibed and his choice of sleeping in the passenger seat of someone else's car was not the greatest. He could only imagination the buffoonery that took place the night. He didn't make that mistake again, that's for sure.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Morila watched as the others left the Amphitheator and once enough people had left, she did so as well, watching the few people behind her lest they try to do anything mean to her. Morila had already had her tail pulled today and that still hurt her. She was not about to risk that happening again, and she thought best to err on the side of caution. She simply made her way to the ballroom and entered from backstage, hoping no-one would see her enter or, failing that, that the ones who did see her would not do anything to hurt her. Morila's sleeping bag was a soft, silver thing with fur-like material on the inside and leopard print on it. She laid down on the stage, which she believed would be more comfortable then the stands, and lay there staring at the ceiling a bit before eventually going to sleep.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:48 pm

She said too much!, Jackson thought to himself. Avena may have partly caused a scene there, her calling Goodwitch as the "woman with a kinky riding crop" or something like that. While Jackson placed his palm on his face, Carmina and Leif chuckled at Avena's words. "Kinky riding crop huh?," Carmina repeated. "You must have a great sense of humor, don't you think so Leif?"

"Oh yeah," he concurred. "Although you may have said too much."

Later that night…

Carmina and Leif both placed their sleeping bags close to where Avena's was. That's odd, the fox guy is gone. Carmina then asked Avena, "Avena, right? So where's your friend?" Jackson turned out to be upstairs, on the balcony of the building. From here he could see the rest of Beacon, especially the iconic tower shining in the distance. He guessed that is why the school was named Beacon in the first place, as that word has an extra meaning for huntsmen and huntresses. He took a huge sigh before proceeding back to bed.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:39 am

Ether sighed at his grandfather's clueless behavior about how to act with him, but that was the same exact problem that was happening with him in a way, he didn't know how to act around him, the fact that he was so stuck up made him wonder if he was indeed his grandfather, but they had a lot of things in common, despite the fact that they both deny them, one of the main things that can be particularly showy, their hate of being around people, of course, they both had the same type of feathers on the head but that particular characteristic was always how people compared their extreme similarities.
However, the need to sleep quickly came to Ether's mind and yawned out like an owl.

"Well, I apparently need to sleep, honestly, I didn't know it was night time already. Damn night vision. Well gramps, guess I'll see you later. Help me if you wish to do so during the initiation."

Coremy simply nodded, though he did not plan on doing so, he would most certainly watch his pupil shred the Grimms hiding in that forest with his two companions, Theriam was someone who could take hits easily, and Heamet could heal, he would just have to burst in and hit the opponent's weak spot to put it down, of course, this would be way different if they were fighting people instead of Grimm.

"See ya gramps." Ether slowly got up and back to the small camp the others had set, and fell asleep on the grass, the others had already been asleep, which was logical, since he was gone for so long.

After Ether left...

Theriam felt a feeling of dismay at the girl's passivity and waved his hand in front of their eyes, seeing as they weren't responding, he sighed and let his composure crumble as he sat down, it would've seemed like the coffee had gotten to his head finally, as much as he liked it, there was always one that would always happen if he got over two cups of coffee, and that was his composure crumbling down to nothing like he was drunk on beer, he would always remember what he did, but most of his conscience would leave him.

"Well, let's try summoning our ancestors. Shouldn't we?"

Heamet simply looked at him like his brother would do to him, his love of tea would do the exact opposite of the effects of coffee to Theriam, tea would calm him down, and make him speak in a manner similar to his brother's.

"Would this be a good idea really? We are all tired." Heamet simply said
"Let's summon them anyway! We're gonna go to sleep later." Theriam answered in a tone similar to Heamet's meaning a happy, cheery tone.
"You're a pain."

As much as Heamet did not want to do such a thing, he still did concentrate with his brother to summon his ancestor with whom he had the closest link with, which for him, was Alrick, an extremely skilled swordsman, he became a hunter almost naturally with his already extremely potent skills, his semblance was similar to Leonard's yet, extremely different, in the way that he was linked to his own ancestor's ghost but instead of it having it's own semblance, Alrick gained power by using the ectoplasm coming from the ghost, this ancestor was Lios Lareylis, a great duelist that lived four hundred years ago, it's said that before gunpowder guns were invented, they used steam combined with Dust, his weapon was exactly the one of the first multi-form weapons, Miriel, and his gun was the exact epitome of the steam-Dust combination, no one knows how he died, except the old generation, unfortunately, Lios's soul completely departed when Alrick himself died in the war, some member of the family say that Theriam and Heamet are the new incarnations of Lios by their skills and personalities, Heamet had the personality of Lios, cheery, cocky, morale boosting and Theriam had a personality similar to Alrick, calculating, calm, cocky, unnerving. Surprisingly enough, Heamet got along really well with Alrick, even though his personality is a polar opposite.

Theriam, on his side, could summon the spirit of his grandmother, Meria, she had a semblance that made her naturally control all of the arts of Aura at once, this semblance made the user able to control just about every type of waves, brainwaves, schockwaves, microwaves and most of all, Ripples, it's said that she is one of the first users of that art, which made her immediately someone very hard to compete with in terms of raw power, though, as much as she had that much power, she didn't like it, and preferred peace to fighting, she was a very kind and loving person, and the first one not able to tick Alrick off, she always somehow found a way to not be able to anger him, which led the both of them to have kids during the war, though, shortly after, Alrick died in an operation that failed and couldn't see his son and daughter grow up. As much as this saddened her, they stayed on great terms, even in death.

After a while of concentrating, they finally gathered enough energy to summon them, this operation though, took away both Heamet's and Theriam's unnatural states, rendering them like they were before, both slowly spoke up with their own tones:

"Hello Meria, How are you?" She had a scar on her back that started at the top of her left shoulder to the end of her waist, making it seems obvious she was assassinated from behind.
"Feeling fancy and you Theriam?" She plainly said, greatly smiling
"I could be bet-" He was cut off by the sound of Meria giggling at the sight of Yuki close to him "Thank you very much Meria..."
"Hey it's only natural, you've already gotten someone you like!"
"Shut up dammit!" Theriam roared
"Oh wow... I... Wasn't expecting that." Meria said in embarrassment

"Yo Alrick! How's it going gramps!" Heamet said, as usual in his cheery tone
"Shut up!" Alrick roared "You're loud as shit! Urgh... Anyway, yes, I'm good. Just stop the bloody yelling you git." Alrick bore a scar on the right side of his neck, making it seems like he died from a bullet that cut off the vein that connected the brain.
"Geez gramps calm down. Stop flipping. I haven't seen you in months. Anyway, as you can see, it's night and we're at Beacon, why are you guys sleeping outside then? You're gonna ask, well it's normal, Ballroom's full and we haven't been assigned to dorms yet." Heamet said with dismay.
"Ah, so that explains it, also, it's midwinter, shouldn't you guys be in some sort of sleeping bag or whatnot? Wait, you've already been in these situations with less that you have at the moment, it shouldn't be a problem."
"Surely not." Heamet answered calmly.

As much as they were happy to see their grandparents again, the feeling of sleep slowly got to them and they had to say their goodbyes to their grandparents for a later night or fight, before revoking them, they said one thing:
"Don't forget us you two."
"We certainly won't, how could we anyway? You're our awesome grandchildren, no way we would forget." They said calmly, while slowly disappearing in front of everyone.

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:13 am

Shinji left the amphiteater once others left. He was taking a nap while sitting on a bench outside the amphiteater. He was going to do something tomorrow. He put his hood over his head. Then, he slept finally.
Last edited by Arvenia on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:24 am

Stormwrath wrote:She said too much!, Jackson thought to himself. Avena may have partly caused a scene there, her calling Goodwitch as the "woman with a kinky riding crop" or something like that. While Jackson placed his palm on his face, Carmina and Leif chuckled at Avena's words. "Kinky riding crop huh?," Carmina repeated. "You must have a great sense of humor, don't you think so Leif?"

"Oh yeah," he concurred. "Although you may have said too much."

Later that night…

Carmina and Leif both placed their sleeping bags close to where Avena's was. That's odd, the fox guy is gone. Carmina then asked Avena, "Avena, right? So where's your friend?" Jackson turned out to be upstairs, on the balcony of the building. From here he could see the rest of Beacon, especially the iconic tower shining in the distance. He guessed that is why the school was named Beacon in the first place, as that word has an extra meaning for huntsmen and huntresses. He took a huge sigh before proceeding back to bed.

After the speech given by Professor Ozbin and Goodwitch, Avena was about to leave the amphitheater until she was called to the side by Goodwitch. She talked to her about the comment she made, saying that it was inappropriate and very rude. Avena reluctantly apologized before running off to the ballroom. Barely a few hours at Beacon and Avena had already gotten on the bad side of the administration, all thanks to her big mouth. Once in the ballroom, Avena laid out her sleeping bag next to Carmina and Leif. She glanced at Carmina when she asked where Jackson was. Avena took a couple of moments to look around the crowded room for the Faunus boy.

" I have no idea. Oh well...I'm going to go change." Avena said as she stood up an grabbed her bag. She walked over to the girl's bathroom to go change. A few minutes past and Avena emerged from the bathroom. She was white and blue striped short shorts, a black tank top, and a red plaid long sleeve shirt. Her pink hair was now loose and flowing down her shoulders and back. She thre her bag down and jumped on her sleeping bag in excitement. " Woohoo!! I can't wait until tomorrow. Me and Grimsbane are going to kick so much ass!" Avena said enthusiastically as she hugged Grimsbane.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:53 pm

Shinji went to a bathroom and changed his clothes to a white-blue robe with blue pants, black boots and black gloves. He then went asleep on a bench while sitting on it. He wonders about what to come tomorrow.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Lightning was dumbfounded, did he really call her as a "He?" as she looked at Theriam lightly grudgingly, however after a few moments of a cold stare she just lightly sighed while lightly placing her hand on her head in a engrossed fashion before looking at Yuki who had only moments prior had her head rubbed happily like some sort of cat, although her face didn't show any emotion. However judging from the air given off by these people it seemed at least to Lightning that she was in for a long and maybe rocky friendship when it came to Theriam, his companion however was another story as he kept chasing after her tail.

It was seemingly annoying, in fact by most standards she would have whipped out her "Blazefire" and fired several rubber rounds into the mans chest, although the thought of being put inside a bubble again also elevated her concerns. However as her semblance forced her to watch his antics in a constant state of slow motion, which made it even more annoying she couldn't help but slowly start to smile at his strange hyperactive antics we as a bit similar to her when her instincts took over, and when she purposefully started to slowed her own reactions as she raised her tail, whipped it around just keeping it out of reach of the young mans fingers in a lightly playful fashion she found herself having a strange sense of fun.

Something intresting then happened next however as Theraims personality did a compete switch to his companions Heamets who had finally stopped chasing after her tail. the entire thing was rather intresting as Theraim acted out while Heamet calmed down. But then as they talked about summoning something lighting and Yuki soon went into a sort of shock as two bright beings formed before them. The two young men called them grandmother and grandfather but such a unworldly sight still took the girls breath away, and then it was over as t=soon as it started and it seemed like the night was finally returning to normal.

However her other senses were dead sharp which constantly made her feel everything around her which forced her to be unable to completely enjoy the strange game that they had been playing, or the sight of the two ghosts as it assaulting her with ever changing reactionary and sensory information.
and then something started to nag on her mind as she felt the wind growing colder as the daylight slowly passed them by. No it wasn't just that it was just growing colder it was like something was coming, something that made her senses warn her to flee at full force to take Yuki and the boys and run for their very lives or lose it.
It was she was being assaulted by information it couldn't grasp as if she was overcome with fear and unable to think she froze in place as if encased by ice.
Her skin had its goosebumps raised, her skin was sweating, her mind slowly dissolved and was left blank, her eyes focused without direction looking off into the distance as if something or someone was calling for her pulling her towards it... the new information raised her ever constant semblance to its limits and then as if on some ominous cue every sensory input of her body simply stopped as if someone simply scooped her up and threw her into the air.

And then as if the moment that weightlessness finally registered to her senses she was surrounded by the feeling of free falling through the air gaining speed impossible for a normal person as the scenery around her burred and wiped into darkness, Yuki's afterimage long gone, vanished and faded into black and then in front of that darkness that surrounded her was a single growing light like the end of a long dark tunnel.
The light flared brightly as if like the sun constantly releasing rays of light in her direction, however this was no warm light that blinded her visuals, it was simply just that... a bright light and then within a moment nothing as her eyes adjusted painfully...

It was nothing but a desert wasteland landscaping in every direction around her, in the atmosphere apocalyptic reddish brown colored clouds that encased the sky letting only a dim light shine through as if a this area had been stuck by some sort of force that had the power to change not only the landscape, but the world. And around her she was surrounded by swords and arrows sticking lazily from the sand as if at some point a massive battle was once fought here. The swords were stunningly beautiful but they felt hollow and empty as if they had been without a master or maintenance for ages, weapons forgotten to a long distant past.
This wasn't Beacon... that's what her senses and rationality told her as she bend low and traced her fingers in the sand and as she looked around her thoughts could only conclude it as such. But the question was where... and how?
Everything slammed to a standstill however as her vision saw some movement that was completely strange, completely illogical, a single shadow crouched against a massive hill of swords and arrows as if relaxing against it waiting... No that wasn't right either, it the shadow had been waiting and now... now the lone shadow was simply looking at her... unseen eye's hidden by darkness unmatched. Like a predator who had found its prey piercing her very core telling it to submit to it's fate.

Her body shook uncontrollably in front of the presence, her sense screamed danger told her to flee for her life, for her very right of existence, but against this sand... against this wasteland filled with nothing but swords... there was nowhere to hide from those eyes. She could tell the "shadow" was smiling, she didn't know how, but something told her this "shadow" was smiling at her, savoring her terror and feasting upon it. and then it spoke a voice filling her ears from every direction as if the shadow was standing right next to her whispering into her ears.
It glided across the ground for a few feet and then its arms reached up to its head and pulled back its covering, Instantly the "shadow" had a face...
However Lightning could only widen her eyes is shock... her body shook ever more and for only a moment her body took a single step forward before a wave of pressure made her take three steps back quickly out of unconscious instictive fear that she couldn't understand.

What was in front of her was a woman covered in a black cloak, her underlying clothing unknown... Silver hair parted in the middle, mismatching eyes suffering for hectrochroma iridium, two furry ears sprouting from the sides of her head indicating faunus heritage. This woman she knew her... and yet before her was at the same time someone different entirely. no... this person in front of Lightning was the one she had looked for... longed to see even once more since the day she disappeared without a trace.

It was her missing sister... Erde Blitz

"Well... isn't this a surprise... I was aiming for "that man" so I could have a nice chat... but this is an unexpected catch... who would have expected such a reunion... how old are you now... 15?, 17? 20? no its been eight years so you'd be... nineteen now wouldn't you... Lightning..." the woman's voice... it was light, gentle and yet underneath it was a darkness hidden carefully.

"Sister... How... where... where have you been for these last eight years!" Lightning screamed... however in reality it was but a whisper before this woman, before "Erde Blitz." a small smile formed on Erde's mouth as she spoke, her eyes unblinking as they stared into Lightning.
"Traveling little sister... traveling this vast world... seeing things you can not even yet imagine... however its too bad I can't keep you here little sister... I wanted to speak with "that man" however it seems I'll have to wait for another day...

Oh but don't worry little sister... I'll be seeing you again very... soon... so until then... do your best to survive but since I can't have you remember this... I'm going to have to inflict a little pain so try your best to bare it little sister... it's for your own good..."

Then as if like a specter, Erde vanished from where she had been standing and was upon Lightning within an instant with a fist ripping through the air and into her gut. Her body was assaulted by pain she had never felt before, her mind was unable to comprehend anything other then intensive pain that flared her body... but as another fist slammed into her center mass a single thought tried to reach the surface... It never got a chance to fully form however as the next blow landed as an uppercut and sent her mind flying into dreamland where she stood.

And then Erde the one whom Lightning had been looking for simply vanished along with the very landscape she had been standing upon...

Yuki happily felt Theriams hand rubbing her head as if she was a cat, however as his hand left she felt a sense of silent fear at not having the large hand over her protecting her like a brother would... how strange she thought however as she watched Heamet chase after Lightnings tail she could help but silently giggle at the scene as the tail whipped back and forth just out of reach of his fingers.
As Leonard made his announcement that getting into the ball room was unlikely now, she could only sigh at the though of not being at least under a warm bed, although Theriam seemed more then happy to make space beside him. Suggesting that Lightning go beside Heamat. she gave him a look before sighing and placing a hand on her head before playing with her tail once again keeping it out of Heamat's reach. So Yuki simply started to settle down beside Theriam and watched Lightning warmly...
However what happened next would not only shock Yuki but make her soon cry unexpectedly as suddenly Lightning froze and then simply dissipated into the air instantly as if she had been whisked away by spirits, never existed at all in the place where she just been standing. She had vanished... disappeared without a trace leaving them all momentarily dumbfounded... Yuki slowly spoke, her voice monotone voice actually feeling like quivering from sudden fear.

"wh... where did she go... she was right there?!"
Slowly Yuki raise herself up and took a step forward before falling to her knees where Lightning had stood and started desperately searching for her with her hand as if she was blind looking for a pair of dropped glasses feeling the ground as if Lightning and simply fell into a traphole that had been well hidden... however her fingers only felt the cool grass... and tears started to build blurring her vision... where was she... where had she gone. Yuki desperately had started looking scanning the area around them seeing only Theriam, Heamet, Ether and Professor Leonard.
Lightning was gone had now been gone for minutes and then as Yuki turned her head back to search the ground again in front of her. Her vision was eclipsed by Lightning's legs, simply back again as if nothing had happened although her position was a few feet back from where she had disappeared. Yuki broke as tears released like a fool damn being opened and she lept onto the returned girl hugging as tightly as possible with what one arm would allow, not noticing the blank look on Lightnings face.

"Where did you go!"

However Lightning couldn't answer, she simply remained frozen in place until her legs gave out and she collapsed into ground bring Yuki with her. they were both as silent like dolls with its strings cut as Yuki struggled underneath the unconscious woman, pinned by her weight until someone picked them both up, however even then lightning was unresponsive as if in a comatose sleep, until a single word finally escaped her mouth.

"Sister..."

Erde watched the Airships lift off the ground as she watched them from the cafe above silently making contingency while writing down new information, there had been at least over a hundred students for this years crop for beacon to deal with on the incoming airships head out, but that number was likely double or triple in actuality as she watched the airships go, however she had made sure to keep video recording on possible threats to the plans her master had laid, as well as on "Red" for the limited time she had seen her.

As Erdes eyes drifted to the clock it had been several hours since she had sat down to enjoy her tea and snack as well as gather the current information she had gained and thought about her next plan of action drifting in and out of different plans and ideas as she slowly picked up herself of of the chair she had been sitting on and left the cafe behind her, voices from the manager saying to come again entering softly into her ears.
As she entered back into the streets of Vale she couldn't help but sigh... this was the worst part of the day off, she had nothing to do as she started walking around aimlessly bumping into anyone who had happened to be in her way... she had gained a lot of angry stares for her rudeness however she paid them no mind even as some cursed her under their breath.
She was silent, as she moved through the city's main streets, a shadow against the walls of the alleyways until final she came upon a warehouse in the harbor, noise lightly in motion as workers all bribed went upon there day.
She entered unseen from the back knowing full well it was safe and the first thing that greeted her was darkness, not that she minded afterall her night vision kicked in immediately as she walked in the darkness through several doors until light grew and grew into a open area. Overhead her master was at work with her own things directing units, Roman was near a map and table scribbled with the words "Cops" and Beacon Academy being singled out while also directing units stealing the town dry. She coughed and then brought the attention momentarily back onto herself as Roman and her master, Cider gave her momentary attention.

Her hands glided into her as she quietly took steps towards Romans location and pulled out two small scrolls placing one silently onto the table for Roman's leisure before smiling lightly at Roman as a follower would do and then quickly climbing the old metal stairs as her boots lightly made each step apparent as the soles clanked lightly against the metal to the warehouse's second floor as she placed the second scroll into "Cinders" hands and lightly spoke as she went to lean lightly against the rail.
"Mistress Cinder, Roman, I counted at least a hundred plus new Huntsmen and Huntress's in training headed to Beacon from the main dock from Cafe Kekse und Sahne. The report also contains visual on each one as well as at least some characteristics from seen weapons and there possible armaments... I also saw "Red" there, the one from last night among them, seems shes a soon to be student of Beacon which explains her combat prowess...
would you like me to check the local academy's for her records?."
Asked Erde her ears lightly twitching as Cinder looked at her. Roman started mumbling something while Cinder gave her a reply of such action not being necessary, the fact that they had found out about there possible enemy's was more then enough as she lightly praised Erde while she smiled lightly.
"I see... well then should I continue on my day off, or is there new orders?" Erde asked lightly, once again Cinder told her it would be fine which cause Erde to lightly sighing before nodding lightly dejected... she had been ordered to continue her day off, which actually meant that she would for the next few hours be bored out of her mind... so she simply nodded again and then left the mumbling Roman and her Master who went back to directing units and left the warehouse and head once again into the city to her hotel The "Vorbei an Schafen".

As she neared the doormen bowed lightly as he opened the door for her saying "welcome back" she had originally paid him handsomely in a tip in order to befriend the man to gain information, but soon found herself liking him as one of the few humans who held no prejudice to fuanus's. which had caused her to even inviting him for drinks at times in the year she had known him. He was an average hard worker dreaming of making it big and having a large happy family... although as an averagely handsome young man as he was he was actually rather shy which had made her try to help the man pick up women and find a relationship. although such exercise's had only made his attentions mark her instead which at times made them both rather awkward for many reasons. Today however was a good day as she walked past him with a short Hello and slight conversation as she headed into the Lobby.
As she passed the other guests and hotel personnel and then into a opening elevator as her hand's quickly hit one of the top most floors. a few others came in as she pressed the buttons for there floors and then as it carried her upwards into one of the higher priced suites floor's. As she walked down the long hall to the last door on the left, she unlocked her door and was greeted by a surprise as a large black case was sitting in its lonesome on her bed. She quickly entered the suite and closed the door lightly behind her and then smiled as she almost leap towards the case.

Her left fingers lightly touched the cool external case as if she was fondling it as her right hand entered the cases code, within seconds the internal mechanisms unlocked and her right hand opened the case in two. in the overhead sealed within the case within a protective holder of shock absorbing foam was her "Heretic" a heavy mechanized Bow with a transformable blade form hidden within. As she pulled the Bow out of its holding case, she removed the first layer of foam revealing row after row of bright red crystals, and below hidden away was dozens of containers filled with dust... seemed that her "Mistress" had approved of her recent work and gave her a refill on her armament out of the growing supply's that roman was stealing left, right and center. Erde smiled as she held her bow close light plucking out one of the crystals and holding it to the light. and then a small innocent smile formed as she held the bow and gem close to herself and then lightly put them away before heading into her bathroom and proceeded to start the shower while stripping away layer after layer of her clothing.

Minutes passed as she stood under the shower alone breathing in the steam as the water pelted her skin, dampened her hair and fur, her tail lightly swiped back and fro as she enjoyed the water hitting her senses, a hidden mental chronometry liker her sister activating as she enjoyed the water to its full most. and then as her finger's enclosed on the tap as she shut the water down and exited her shower as the coldness of the room embraced her. Wrapping a towel around herself she quickly entered her closet and put on the same set of clothing she had been wearing before as she owned multiple sets. A black Tanktop exposing her entire arms, black form fitting pants and black socks. Over top that was a large skirt that hid her legs and then a pair of black gloves as she reach out and grabbed her overcoat and placed it back over herself.
And then she grabbed a belt with several attached holsters and started summoning thin blades and metal arrows from out of thin air at her hands as quickly placed them into the holsters hidden beneath her overcoat. This was a piece of her Semblance to warp reality, to create and move something from seemingly nothing. In actuality she had spent years in her travels throughout Renment learning how to work metal in order to make swords and arrows so that she could stockpile them from within her own world hidden within her semblance... because for her, knowledge was power and one of the keys to her semblance and with that power she had become a deadly piece within Cinder's faction.

And then as she finished placing the last metal arrow into her holsters, she turned on a dime and walked to her bed as her gloved hand picking up her Heretic and placed it back into her case. she then started fiddling with the crystals and dust filling her held swords hidden away turning them from simple hollow metal objects into something akin to explosive grenades, such an action only took her a few moments but as she filled the last arrow she smiled lightly looking at the glowing red dust crystal tip and took it from its holdings and then opened a window within her suite... as eyes turned to "Heretic" as she picked up the weapon and then loaded the arrow onto its string and then looked in the direction of Beacon... and then she activated her Sembelence...

The air distorted and changed... The room she had been in started to fade away and become a vast field of weaponry, a wasteland that had seen war after countless war until nothing but sand and rock filled every piece of vision, the clouds above thick enough to block the sun almost entirely giving a feeling that this was a location at the end of the world... the land was filled with nothing but weapons as she went to rest near one of the meany piles of weaponry, her body covered in black as she placed her hood over her face hiding it entirely with shadow. A hill of glinting sharp metal, swords of every shape and size... and then she waited... waited for whoever had been unfortunate enough to have been in her gaze as she had looked at Beacon Academy.

And then it happened maybe about a hundred meters from her a form slowly started to appear, drawn by her semblance and pulled from reality... however there would be a draw back as Erde had pulled them from such a great distance, her world would shatter within minutes... whatever damage and conversation would have to be quick but as the form finally locked into place within her world, Erde couldn't help but silently gasp in pure and utter shock... dismay at who stood before her... it was a chance that she though was impossible, but yet here it was, a impossibility beyond words as before her was a young woman with silver hair... a fuanus who looked similar to herself... a little girl who had been her family who she had thrown away in order to silently protect them from afar by changing the world with the "White fang" with the "Cinder Faction".

It was her sister Lightning Blitz. her body was shaken by this unexpected reunion, and yet her voice was dead calm, she wanted so badly to run to that woman, that little girl she had known and embrace her with her hidden blood soaked arms... but at the same time if she relented even a little, everything she silently gave up would destroy her... and so she spoke, her voice dead calm while being light and yet innocently murderous underneath while she stared towards her little sister with eyes that could pierce a heart.
And then she reached up unconsciously as her fingers enclose around the hood and revealed her face.

"Well... isn't this a surprise... I was aiming for "that man" so I could have a nice chat... but this is an unexpected catch... who would have expected such a reunion... how old are you now... 15?, 17? 20? no its been eight years so you'd be... nineteen now wouldn't you... Lightning..."

Erde could see her sister was visibly shaken, she tried to move forward but Erde wouldn't give her such a chance... could bare give her such a chance and gave her a pressure wave that would make even grim back off in pure terror which they would give to civilians if they had been in the same presence. She saw her sister's reaction as she backed away and it broke her heart... how... just how could she be forced to be so cold to kin... even if it was necessary... and yet Lightning spoke, her voice shaken to but a fearful whisper.

"Sister... How... where... where have you been for these last eight years!"

But Erde had heard it, and smiled deciding to tell her at least part of the truth, a truth that she could at least handle without divulging to deeply into just yet... and yet she knew eventually her sister would find out what sort of moster she had become... and yet she would never let her understand why... even if it was for her own good that she know or not know... it was something that should never be known... if it was it would likely drive Erde to insanity. but she could feel her reality slipping, the clouds slowly breaking away revealing light... it was far too soon... had she miscalculated? or was it interfearence... no it was just that she had been so shaken as well that she had forgotten about the time limit and so she quickly spoke.

"Traveling little sister... traveling this vast world... seeing things you can not even yet imagine... however its too bad I can't keep you here little sister... I wanted to speak with "that man" however it seems I'll have to wait for another day...

Oh but don't worry little sister... I'll be seeing you again very... soon... so until then... do your best to survive but since I can't have you remember this... I'm going to have to inflict a little pain so try your best to bare it little sister... it's for your own good..."

And then like a flash, she disappeared and was on her sister, her fist reaching out three times to strike her own Kin down... to make this meeting, this encounter nothing but a fearful dream... and yet she knew she would start looking, or maybe she already had been from the moment she disappeared from her side...her last look upon her sister face, her finger touching a unconscious shell before quickly holding the long lost sister in a embrace that wouldn't be felt or returned... and then Erde closed her eyes lightly as a small hint of regret built but then the world disappeared, the the two women with it. when she opened her eyes the open window was all she could see, Beacon glowing in the distance.

And then she reach out once more towards that Academy locking onto another as her suite once again changed, this time to the cafe "Kekse und Sahne" in midday. The airships minitues before they started to leave. on the Table however was two cups of tea and a full cake waiting to be eatten. As she sat down another appeared before her near the Doors of the cafe... drawn into her realm...
It was a face that she herself enjoyed seeing, not because they had tried to once kill each other and had been left for deal at the end of there encounter, but because at some deep level she had respect for the man as one who had survived an encounter with her... the man known as Leonard although it had been years since she saw him she knew he would have grown more powerful... although last time he had he benefit of his companion to save him at the last minute... otherwise his fate would have surly been sealed, she would have been the victor... but that damned bubble had prevented her from enacting a killing blow... something she was silently grateful for even if it left them at a standstill.
If they were to fight now... she could only think of the devastation that would scar the world... hell it wouldn't be unfair to say that the entire continent could simply vanish... there would be no victory for either of them.
No only "Death" awaited them and many others would join that unfortunate ticket to Hell.

So as she looked at Leonard as he was locked finally into her realm, she simply reached for the tea she had been enjoying earlier that day and then spoke motioning for him to sit down with her at the same table. the warm sunlight pouring in as she removed her hood lightly, her eyes lightly watching him, glowing lightly without murderous intent, only a young woman looking at a silent crush.

"Leonard... it has been a while... I didn't call you here to fight obviously... I thought it would be nice to catch up... I heard about your brother... really is a shame I would have enjoyed crossing blade with you both again in a more friendly manner then the last time. that was just unfortunate since you met me while on a mission...

I also complement your removal of his killer... he was on my list that "Master" had wanted me to terminate... I'm sorry I didn't get to him before he killed your sibling... even I was having trouble tracking him down and if only I had been sooner, maybe you would not have lost someone so important... I apologize for that... really I do."

As she drunk the Tea she lightly started to cut the cake placing a piece onto a plate and putting it gently by the other tea set while she then dealt herself a piece and place it before herself.

"Don't worry there not poisoned... I happen to like this cafe's baked goods... I don't want to ruin that image." spoke Erde as she looked towards Leonard.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 pm

As Leonard tried to sleep through the various cries of Yuki over her lost teammate, he wanted to comfort her, saying she was only in another plane of reality, but as much as he tried to explain, she would not listen. So he gave up and went back to lie down on the cool grass, he felt Erde's presence behind Lightning's disappearance, so he went to investigate the spot of her disappearance and was pulled in as well, he could only hear the vague conversation between Lightning and Erde but heard something that clung to his mind, the fact that they were sisters, that could've been a misunderstanding, but upon closer inspection, they definitely had similarities, leading to the fact that they were indeed sisters, though, as the conversation ended, she landed three heavy punches on her sister that made Leonard cringe, the dimension seemed to break but only for a moment, getting Lightning back to the real world.

He was pulled shortly after way closer to her, using his Stand, he kept himself back by shielding himself in a bubble barrier himself and resisted the deadly pull. He looked at Erde who was sitting in a chair at the Cafe's table, the one that Theriam spotted a while back, Leonard still gazed upon her figure with dismay, he knew the consequences, yet, she didn't want to fight in the slightest, no shifty mimics, nothing, she seemed to want to talk to him, and only this which briefly surprised him.

"You've grown less sneaky, my pupil spotted you in a flash, it looks like your skills dulled. Of course, you must still be as deadly aren't you Erde?"

She didn't seem like she heard any of the latter, instead she only complimented him and briefly spoke about his brother, saying she was sorry, he had not wanted to hear such a thing, anything reminding him of his brother was shattering, he briefly felt a headache and held of his head with his right hand before feeling it pass.

"Leonard... it has been a while... I didn't call you here to fight obviously... I thought it would be nice to catch up... I heard about your brother... really is a shame I would have enjoyed crossing blade with you both again in a more friendly manner then the last time. that was just unfortunate since you met me while on a mission...

I also complement your removal of his killer... he was on my list that "Master" had wanted me to terminate... I'm sorry I didn't get to him before he killed your sibling... even I was having trouble tracking him down and if only I had been sooner, maybe you would not have lost someone so important... I apologize for that... really I do."

Erde said, he didn't feel proud about killing someone, especially because it would awaken one of his darker sides, he took pleasure in killing someone, he certainly didn't feel regret, he knew what had to be done for his family. But even then, it wasn't a good thing to remember.

"Of course you are. But... If you want this conversation to be kept quiet, I'd suggest you don't speak of my brother again, security measures. I don't intend on breaking the world yet. Plus, I have a few people down there I'd like to take care of before killing the world itself in a fight with you. You know as well as me that we've gotten stronger, on different paths sure, but you know better than anyone here that we would bring too many people in Hell with us."

After explaining various things, she offered him some cake and tea, she briefly told him that they were not poisoned, he chuckled slightly before taking a piece.

"As if that would hurt me anyway. Poison is nothing." He had facts to back that up as well, and ways to fight basically any type of disease or poison, he only needed to overdrive his blood and everything would dissolve in his body, at least, the things that were not supposed to be there, like tumors or blood blocking poisons.

Theriam felt the fabric of reality itself slip away, after seeing Yuki panic, he was in a state of utter confusion, trying to get what had gone under while Lightning disappeared, Leonard had told him a story once about a woman who could bend reality, could it have been her? It would be logical, though, as Lightning returned she was in a sort of coma, not complete coma, but one that could be putting her to sleep for a few days or more. He decided to wake her up by Ripple, she would be able to sleep a tad later.

"Okay, Yuki and Heamet, take a step back. I'm going to wake her up by the Ripple, Scarlet OVERDRIVE!" He said as he punched her hand to make her blood heat up for only a degree, he knew it needed to be mild with her semblance amplifying everything she felt, but according to himself and his calculations, it would not hurt at all, a shock like this one was not going to sicken her or kill her.

Heamet had looked at his brother, he would've been able to do it, had his Spin not completely faltered during his tail chasing exercise and the summon of his grandparents. He felt like he could've done more, or at least tried to inflict a golden spin to heal her faster, had he gotten the ACT 4 of the arts of the Spin.

He felt extremely bad about it, and he could've gotten to her by manipulating reality with his Aura or just try to do anything, but yet he could only stay shocked at her disappearance, he look at Ether helplessly trying to tell him to do something, but the latter was asleep and didn't see the action in the slightest.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:05 am

Erde watched as Leonard slowly had walked across the cafes hall to the chair and sat down taking some of the cake she had in her own way prepared.
he looked at least like he was enjoying the cake, but as they both started eating and started the beginning of what was to be a long chat she couldn't help but hear his speech. in the back of her mind she lightly sighed in slight annoyance.

Here she was, taking the effort and time to summon him to a nice cafe at midday for cake and tea as if they were on some sort of business date, and all he could do was feel aggravating, typical men... But she had watched his reaction as she had spoken of his lost brother, the silent heartache shown in his eyes and the pain that assaulted him as he held is head with that right hand, and at the same time the hidden pleasure he had gained when he took his vengeance upon his murderer. she could smell it off him, he carried the same scent as her and she enjoyed that thought silently so very much. and so she lightly smiled listening to him speak even lightly chuckling at his comment that her skill had grown "Dull".
His comment that poison had no effect on him, but such a concern and tool wasn't really up her alley. Poison was a weapon best used in secrecy, and that wasn't her style... most of the time, in fact she only used poison when the target was of high ranking and only if she knew it was going to work.

However as he finished talking she smiled lightly with her eyes closed, as she brought her tea cup to her mouth and then lightly sipped away at her tea before placing the cup lightly against its plate and at the same moment, a small crack could be seen as the window to her side. Slowly spreading until finally the window shattered into thousands of tiny pieces. As she opened her eyes her pupils were in deep slits as she glared viciously at Leonard for only but a moment, while the air surrounding her seemed to be screaming as she gave off a murderous pressure directed solely at the man before her.

"My skill dulled you say... really you do say the most funny things... Do not take my time granted as some whimsical chronocide... I wanted your pupil to see me, just as I wanted to have you join me here for a peaceful time alone... we both know it will be the end of us if we engage each other so cool your attitude... "Boy" do not waste my gratitude towards your brother..."
And then Erde's eyes rounded out as she calmed down, looking at the shattered window she sighed lightly and then snapped her fingers, the shattered glass reformed like water and repaired itself as if never damaged and Erde simply shook her head before turning her gaze back onto Leonard while quickly drinking some of her tea to re-calm herself.

"Sorry about that, I said that I only wanted to talk, and yet I allowed myself to snap, forgive me... its just your comment about my skills dulling ticked me off a bit... i haven't dulled at all you know... and for respect of the dead and your request, i'll be nice and leave that topic at bay." said Erde showing a slight pouting face which was opposite to what she was saying, as the skyward view beyond the repaired window started rapidly flashing to all the people she had killed recently however the number was quite small, but they were all high ranking targets.

"Although to answer your latter, Yes... I am still quite as deadly as the day we first met... so much so that i could kill all theses little birds without you being able to life a finger from this realm..." and then Erde smiled nothing but pure madness as she showed the faces of all the students attending Beacon, the teachers, everyone had been recorded and displayed across the sky. And then Erde smiled a innocent smile and spoke lightly all the murderous intent gone as the faces faded... leaving only the midday sky as it had been, clear and blue.

"...But that would be no fun... so i'll wait... wait long enough so that you all can train them well... and then i might just have to give them a pop quiz on survival... i wonder how they'll do... who will live... who will die... don't you wonder too?"

and then Erde smiled lightly and then raised her hand and snapped her fingers, instantly the cake and tea dissolved into nothingness, the cafe melted away leaving them in utter darkness... however Erde was waiting for something rapidly approaching and the darkness was ripped away to show a city with parts of it on fire. It was the day they had first met a day that would be surrounded by absolute chaos and the roaring of screams and flames alike. It was also just shortly before their arrival onto the flaming city that Erde had just set off a few explosives to keep her target centered to where she had wanted while directing the focus of emergency personnel on the other locations.

The mission she had spoken of was a simple one, a car bombing targeting a political figure who had gotten on the wrong side of the "White Fang". However the White Fang had decided to give the mission to Erde who had been rising in the ranks, it was at that moment that Erde had been missing for three years and was just starting to actively participate in the Fangs darker missions.

As Erde and Leonard floated above the city, Erde simply started to relax taking a sitting position and folding her legs seductively and went to watch the show with a rather cruel smile on her face as she started giving sadistic commentary, while once and a while laughing with ecstatic joy.

"April 24th five years ago, Atlas's capital... Mission number thirty four; Operation Blackout. I have to admit, the first part to this mission was rather fun... detonating the explosives into crowds of innocents, toppling a building... nothing beats the sound of a thousand screaming in unison, ah ahahaha"

There Erde stood alone on the city's tallest hotel amid the whirling industrial fans venting the buildings heat and the bright lights, facing its norther side of the capital city. Cloaked in her iconic black overcoat, her face hidden away by shadow and the remains of a cracking Grim mask which showed her green right eye alone looking onto the pillars of rising smoke. In her left hand was her Heretic with a massive sword acting as a heavy arrow glowing and pulsating with red light as she activated various crystals melted into the blade fixed to the string.
She alone stood there midday as queen of the city while chaos was only just beginning, in the distance screams where only just beginning as the first waves of explosions rocked the afternoon populace unexpectedly causing mass panic. The hood would twitch everyso often as underneath Erdes ears picked up the closes screams as she herself hummed a small tune as if orchestrating the chaos.

Slowly however her right hand moved from her side and was held out in front of her, in her grasp a small metallic cylinder with a few small red lights flashing, her thump was over a button, and then a small click as her placed the smallest about of pressure... and in the distance watching silently several explosions ripped up the side of a nearby building, shattering windows, blowing out office workers into the air and down towards their deaths, while raining the ground below with glass and metal, she had just taken out the main building of a credit card company that had recently been exploiting faunus familys with high interest rates... quickly however the Erde from the memory spoke.
"Let see you charge the poor 40% now when all your records are blown to bits..."

As she pressed the button again the building shook as more explosions rocked the building's supports and then in slow motion, gravity did its job, and the building rapidly collapsed on itself, crushing those still alive within, overflowing the streets and burying the nearby innocents underneath thousands tons of concrete and metal if they survived. And all the while Erde laughed with pure euphoria as she watched the building cause damage, her hands slapping together as if she was watching some comedy show.

"oh... oh that was a good day... what was the casualty rate Leonard... two, three thousand dead? in that one attack... oh they never saw it coming... oh, oh want to see how I had planted the bombs... come on you know you want too... Ahhahahhahahahha."

However the past Erde stopped humming as she watched the building fall, killing, crushing and burying thousands of innocents both human and faunus alike, silently she watched as the rising cloud of dust robbed the nearby view of the city and she lightly sighed in satisfaction, slowly turning away from the north side of the building and heading towards the south, the walk only took a minute, but Erde still skipped lightly before tapping the side of her head where her ears were and spoke as her feet reached the edge of the builds ledge. quickly the wind blew against her small frame blowing her hood back revealing the mask and hair tied lightly back.

"Side mission compete, Moving on to main objective, Assassinating target." Erde spoke, and slowly ever so slowly she raised her bow in front of her gripping it tightly, slowly her right hand discarded the small cylinder off the edge of the building and then lightly her fingers gripped the draw string of her bow along with the attaching handle of the sword and pulled the heavy string backwards.

The sting moaned loudly in protest against the weight of the sword, but as Erde pulled back heavily the bow's gears and mechanisms started moving and making noise, Electricity started rolling up the side of the bows metallic body making small bangs as the currents fried the air near by, and then as the electricity started rolling across the sword, she let go and the side of the building broke as a shock wave created by the very act of firing the sword roared out. Within only a nano second the Sword like arrow had vanished. However in reality the Sword was ripping through the air faster then the speed of sound at a hyper volatility speed, while at the same time created massive bangs as it ripped through all air resistance and headed towards its target, a expensive looking armored car parked in front of a large building with still partly frozen pedestrians nearby as they watched the rising smoke in the distance in confusion. At its rear doors facing the building the driver dressed in a light black uniform was opening the door for the vehicles owner a slightly overweight human dressed in a suit that still looked too small for his girth even though it had been custom tailored.

The Arrows impact wasn't even heard as its edge's sliced through into the engine block as if it was made of paper, however the Arrow itself was actually quite inferior, and was actually peeling away in a single layer leaving the core of the arrow was instantly exposed. As the remains of the arrow, crystal and dust entered through the dash passing right through it viciously, the dust ignited as the crystals cracked and released there energys creating a massive explosion. The car exploded on itself as the energy bounced around with the vehicle for only a nanosecond before turning the vehicle into deadly shrapnel that roared outwards in every direction, some of the energy first finding the open door and disintegrating the target in front of it along with the driver who had innocently been holding the door open with a smile on his face.

In the distance Erde watched as the car exploded in a bright ball of light, fire and smoke, she reflexively turned watching as shrapnel sliced apart flesh, broke walls and shattered nearby glass... it was the equivalent of a 300 lb tannerite explosion and the car, or to say the little remainder of it was thrown about the street, stairs and stuck in walls. Quickly Erde looked at her bow as small electrical sparks flew from it. the frame was bent, gears broken and cracked while the more fragile parts of the bows mechanisms had turned to literal dust and was flowing out of large cracks. The string had been entirely destroyed and was in fact molten slag at her feet having been heated and melted away. The wall where she stood was heavily cracked and could fall apart at any moment so she quickly stepped off of the ledge on back onto the rooftop and there was a painful ring in her ears as she quickly took out the high grade ear protection she had stolen from one of Atlas's military complex's earlier that week. She sighed lightly as she rubbed her ears lightly with her free hand and spoke to herself.

"Target eliminated... Arrow type "Durandal" seems to be more of a direct explosion rather then a spread... i'll have to use a different sword next time... although, its likely that since I made the arrows inferior, the shell had to have been removed when it entered the target which was why the explosion was so direct energy wise... i'll have to make tests later..."

And as Erde watched the growing fire and the wreckage, a small smile of cruelty built under her mask. She was enjoying this new job of destroying things, killing at a whim... it was delightful. and Erde was almost at the center of it all as she turned away for all the devastation finally bored now that her mission was over, should she go watch the chaos from a more clear front row seat, maybe. She thought, but doing so would also increase the chances of her being found out. No, it was batter to pull out now and head back to the R.Z. for her pickup. And so she walked to the building access door, her fingers extending towards the door when she felt it... something odd... no not odd it was completely off... her senses told her that the door was trapped, that if she opened it unprepared it could deal her demise... her fingers slowly drew away from the door and then held out alone in the air two small short swords appeared, identical 21" curved blades save for her left being made of pure black metal and the right being a spotless silver alloy as she held them she prepared herself and then slashed away at the hinges of the doors frame and kicked it in.

A few yelps of surprise and grunts of pain quickly roared out as the heavy door impacted a rail and was sent tumbling down the stairwell with bodies accompanying it, as she looked within the well lit staircase dozens of armed soldiers looked at the detached door and at her quickly trying to raise their rifles. Underneath her mask Erde smiled and then started laughing ominously while holding her blades, lightly stepping towards the few dozen soldiers... every step making her come ever closer to the door.

"Well... well... well... how the devil did you track me down so quickly... actually never mind it doesn't matter how, you all will be dead soon anyway... But really, You should have brought more men with you, thirty two just simply won't be enough... no no no this wont even make me break a sweat...

Your all simply too boring... and sadly... I hate being bored!
" said Erde cruelly, her figure then entering through the access way... quickly there was a scream and then as gunshots rang out, heavy bullets quickly started blasting and peppering through the walls, tearing metal and concrete away as in panic the soldiers shot as a dark laughter complementing breaking metal and the splash of fluids and heavy lifeless thuds.

Within the stairwell a one sided battle was being fought against Erde Blitz as she used her swords to redirect bullets flying towards her into walls at her side, as her original blade's eventually broke leaving her seemingly defenseless, she rapidly summoned new ones as if she was a gun and her blades were bullets loaded in a magazine.
There was simply no end to them as she slowly mowed through the enemy before her, their screams filling her dark desires as she lead them towards death with nothing but a hidden smile and the echoing of haunting laughter hidden away underneath a ever cracking mask... although the battle was one sided as her blades broke, her defenses were breached immediately as bullets unblocked slammed into her frame.
Blood pooled within her mouth as she splattered the insides of her mask as the shards of her blades quickly sliced against her flesh and clothing... In image she was a haunting mess, bleeding with dozens of holes ripping thought her center mass and growing every second, and then after what could only be called a nightmare, she finally fell dead as she cut down her fourteenth victim with a bullet riddled left arm.

Slowly her body slid down the stairs as soldiers continued to fire into her lifeless corpse, panic still gripping them until finally theie weapons only clicked with the empty chambers signaling them that the battle was over with empty magazines to show for it and hundreds of dollors of damage to the surrounding area... collectively they started laughing, cheering from ecstatic joy at having defeated the enemy before them, at the fact their nightmare was finally over... and then there was a sound... a sound that couldn't possible be real.
It was a bloody sound as slowly flesh that shouldn't have been able to move slid towards them, a bloody gurgle echoing in the quickly given silence. There eyes focused on a bloody hand trying to grasp anything it could touch. Collectively men screamed as Erde's corpse slowly moved towards them crawling against the floor.
They quickly reloaded and started firing anew, but the body continued to move even as bullets continued to rip into it severing limbs, removing flesh and sending it flying... splattering against the walls...but slowly it stood up, blood shed from its body floating from off the walls and ground. Flesh that was torn away returning to the host body... it wouldn't die... this demon wouldn't stay dead... and the soldiers screamed as fear quickly gripped them.

And slowly and surely Erde moved forward, stumbling as her body reformed until finally it was whole. Her blades and cruelty slicing apart the soldier's now too gripped by fear to even try reloading their quickly spent weapons. All in her way perished as if in a unending nightmare until finally the thirty second soldier fell to the ground, his body almost split in two...
She had in reality long since captured these men before her and placed them into one of her own worlds, one recently created which had remade the entire hotel she was standing on... They had been trapped entirely made to think that they had still been receiving orders. Made to think that there had been no difference... they had been wrong, so very dead wrong that they never even noticed that Erde had never even actually fought them in fact she had never even stepped into the stairwell and was actually still standing outside of the deadly spray of prior gunfire.
It had been an illusion within her reality, a deeply cruel and beautiful illusion playing on their own fears, a bending of space and time to create a hellish image only to have them do her work for her as they cut down and killed their own one at a time until the last one was left alone and alive, his breathing wild and his mind broken within a far away reality... nothing but a corpse waiting to be laid to rest.
And then Erde smiled underneath her mask as the stairwell fizzled, shattered like glass and then slowly; silently walked carefully past the bullet riddled bodies laying on the stairs to the final soldier, his eyes hollow as tears rolled down an distraught face, his finger clicking against a trigger with no bullets to fire and raised her two blades and then cut down like an X severing the mans life without even the smallest hesitation, the only kindness she had given to a single enemy. In reality the battle with only that single killing blow given from her own hands had only lasted a few minutes.

And then her blades faded away from her hand's and she continued to walk down the stairwell towards the havoc ridden streets below as she removed her mask and quickly changed her clothing to a more casual ware as she moved down the stairwell alone.

Over head Erde had giggled almost nonstop once the three or so minute long blood bath had began as if she was watching the twist heroic ending of a sci-fi movie ending with the main characters death in order to save the world in a heroic self sacrifice. However for Leonard's convenience, she showed both sides of the battle on both what had happened within the reality that the soldiers had fought within that she had created and the physical one before them which played out in all its ear deafening madness. And then as the past Erde moved past the bodies to deliver the mercy blow, the actual Erde spoke finally calming down from her cruel laughter, her voice small as she watched herself give the deathblow.

"Man... I really should have killed them all myself, left a bad taste in my mouth afterwards... almost enough to make me want to strangle a puppy... actually now that I think of it... I guess I did actually strangle a puppy a few days afterwards... oh and before you get all uppity about me killing animals; It was a grim pup..."

As Erde looked at Leonard, he seemed to be making a face when she had mentioned strangling a puppy... which she sighed lightly and then quickly spoke defending herself a little bit.
"Hey, hey... don't get ahead of yourself bu judging me... bucko... I may be cruel, ruthless. and heck even heartless when it comes to people as a whole...
but I do enjoy the company of some small animals at least they don't try to kill me..."
and then Erde went silent for a moment before lightly speaking again.
"...most of the time..."

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:14 am

Leonard merely watched her reaction go forth, even while she had snapped for a second he couldn't help but stare at her figure and simply chuckle at the sight of her touchiness about her own level of skill, one that angers himself over a simple mockery about their abilities cannot be sure of those for certain, at least, that's what he liked to think, he hadn't even planned on angering her in the slightest, though, seeing her way of breaking any part of her world with ease, he knew she had gotten stronger, way stronger.

He then noticed how she apologized with a slightly pouting face at his disagreement to speak of his lost brother but as fast as she apologized she suddenly went sadistic, making everyone that was attending to Beacon, even the teachers appear in the sky, he quickly spotted Ether and Theriam, however, he could not spot Heamet next to them, had she forgotten about him? Or completely missed him? The latter was possible, he himself was manipulating his own little dimension now, and given how much of an hyperactive he was, it was fairly normal. He quickly spotted other newcomers, one he recognized fairly easily as the little brother of Ms. Silver, he recognized also the daughter of the famous sniper who wielded Grimsbane in his time, she had gotten a lot of information on them, on everyone, except Heamet. She knew nothing of him, not even how he looked like. She told him that even he could not protect them, not even lift a finger to protect them, he personally had doubts about that, tow of his pupils could manipulate a dimension of their own and the last could manipulate something that could make anything rust, had he gotten the necessary training.

What happened next troubled him, as he was in the middle of sipping his coffee that suddenly disappeared entirely, he choked on the nonexistent liquid in his throat but gained his composure again rather quickly. The time needed for him to choke and getting back his composure was enough for Erde's world to reform and simulate her memory, Leonard slightly raised and eyebrow at the scene, what had Erde wanted to accomplish by showing him this? He however quickly got what she was remembering. It was the something he liked to call the Incident, the first time he had met Erde and fought her. He had not wanted to remember such a slaughter, the casualties elevated up to three thousand people, and the people sent by Beacon were the only survivors this meant him and his brother only.

Erde was showing how she had completely annihilated her target and even called destroying countless buildings only a "side mission", but somehow, somehow he was pleased by the deaths that occurred, the screams of help of the various civilians and soldiers alike, merged into a harmonious chaos that sounded like a fine piece of classical music to his ears, Erde started to laugh, an ominous and cruel laugh as usual, the serial killing monster slowly awakened inside of him, whispered to his ears to let it rampage again, he desperately fought against his killing urges, watching just about every civilian of the district getting killed off, pieces of concrete and glass through their corpses, their expression engraved onto their faces forever, if the latter was still recognizable, he watched the whole show smirking cruelly at the deaths of those people who had not gotten the time to live correctly, little birds cut off in their flight. He watched as Erde did the same and asked him how she had disposed the explosives, he answered by a nod and got his normal facade back on, stopping the cruel smile that had taken place of the usual happy one.

"The casualty rate elevated to at least three thousand, yes. You did a good assassination job indeed, as much as I do not support you in those acts, I can safely say you did accomplish your mission very well." Leonard casually said, he still had remnants of the wicked smile he bore a few minutes ago, making him seem like a psychopath, however, the marks quickly left as his brother's ghost slowly took back his killing instinct into the deepest parts of his soul.

Leonard slowly watched the past Erde's arrow fly past everything and land on the target Beacon was sent to protect, making his past self and his brother fly off as they tried to warn the one they were sent to protect to drive off immediately, even a Ripple empowered Ceasar could not run fast enough, both couldn't even imagine the destruction that was brought down upon them just with that arrow that made it seem like all hell broke loose, they quickly looked at the path the arrow had taken, they looked at each other before contacting Beacon:

"Ceasar and Leonard Demeter reporting. No, the mission failed, we were too late. Permission to go after the culprit? Okay. Got it." Ceasar said before dropping the call and putting his headpiece back in his pocket, he quickly spoke up afterwards:
"Okay Leo. Chief had ordered us to go after the culprit, and by what we've seen it should be right over there, are you feeling it?"
"You can't imagine how I'm feeling it. Though, question, are we going to suffer consequences?" the past Leonard said, he seemed way younger, innocent, the killing instinct had not yet settled in his heart.
"Of course not. Remember what we went over? I hope you do because we're going to use it... Right now." Ceasar said before dashing over to the north of the city infused with the Ripple, quickly losing Leonard.
"Gods. Dammit." Leonard said with a feeling of dismay, it always would go this way with his brother, he however quickly picked up the pace by running boosted by his Aura, almost jumping with each step. They quickly reached the Hotel into which Erde was hiding and began their ascension, seeing all the bodies splattered on the floors, they knew they weren't dealing with a low rank assassin, they finally got to the top of the hotel and looked at the figure in front of them.

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:47 am

Just as Shinji slept well, he then started to get nightmares with visions of various Grimm creatures and Algoran. His eyes glew blood red due to such nightmare visions. He then walked from the bench and dragged out the Red Sorrow from his sheath. Algoran's words in Shinji's head taunted Shinji as Shinji goes insane and was about to lose control over himself without swinging his weapon. He then collapsed to the floor and rose slowly up with nose blood. He walked away with his weapon sheathed. He stopped by a wall and sat behind it with his eyes still glowing blood red.
"Fuck you, Algoran......." he said to himself.

A flashback shows Shinji's parents, both armed with their children's weapons, father armed with the Red Sorrow and mother armed with Shinji's sister's weapon, fight against Algoran and a horde of Beowolves, but loses the fights with less Beowolf kills after both of them gets killed by Algoran. Blood spilled everywhere and Beowolves were everywhere.
Last edited by Arvenia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 am

The present Leonard thought about this moment, how it affected him mentally, how reality hit him so hard with the desolation of Atlas's capital, the past him still had his innocence of his hands being blood free, however, the coming events would change his spirit drastically, making him realize the world wasn't so kind as he thought it to be, just by seeing all those people, dead or agonizing, he wondered how the world could host such a cruel facade behind the scenery and the technology it had to offer.

The past Leonard knew how life changing this would be, seeing the utter bloodbath, the scars that this would leave on the face of the planet, he had faced the facts that such a thing was bound to happen, yet, the past Leonard looked up to the sky, right at the present one, looked at him with his face devoid of any killing urges, devoid of any animosity towards any person, and just smiled, a comforting smile, one that could seem like he understood his future self better than anyone, then the past him suddenly shot a knife, one he could never respond to, yet, as much as he couldn't throw anything to hit him with, the launched knife, infused with his own aura, planted itself in his shoulder, blood dripping from him, he sat down quietly and looked at Erde before speaking up:

"I remember this, I knew I was being spied on, but had I known that it would by myself, I would've freaked out. This knife you're seeing... Is my knife that I sent all those years ago, the past me never managed to find it and yet, I do not feel surprised that it got on me. It almost feel... Normal. Weird don't you think? Especially since the time I killed my brother's killer... I threw all my blades down and this is the first time in forever that I held one, alas, this isn't a killing knife, or most likely that it was before being thrown at me and infused with my own Aura. This knife is more than one, it is unique, and it is my lost weapon, infused with the blood of my ancestors and myself and this alone could make me slaughter an army, if I had the will to do so in my younger days, now... Just imagine what havoc I could bring."
Leonard said, smiling with an eerie grin his knife, the first one of his three knives.

He remembered what he did with his knives in his younger days, he remembered the absolute slaughter that he led himself towards Ceasar's killer, slaughtering each and every bodyguard that stood before him, cutting them down, pinning them to the walls with the sheer strength of the knives being thrown into them, pinning Grimm, humans and Faunus alike, the walls that he knew so well, that were once so beautiful were now covered in the blood of his past allies, he sought revenge calmly, not even thinking about who he was killing, the only thing he could pin over their heads was enemy, foe, traitor, disposable... Only names that made him rage even more against the killer, he wore numerous knives on his belt, and continuously threw them Aura infused, so they would never miss, he threw them with different forces helping him each time, one time may have been the Ripple, another may have been his Stand and that last hit could've been Spin infused, they never saw it coming anyway, it was just a different scream each time, and at each scream he would hear, he would throw another to shut them up before they could scream louder, seeing his blood covered face that was smiling psychotically, he was lightly chuckling at each kill he made until he broke into a full blood madness, as he entered the room into which his killer had been hiding all this time, he busted the door open and threw countless normal knives at his brother's killer:

"Now I have you in checkmate... Ah... The smell of fear emanating from your body pleases me greatly... Your guards were small fry, but a lot of small fry can overcome a world destroying beast right? That's what you thought huh? Hehehehe... Ahahahaha... Your tactics are still as useless, even after all those years... It's like you haven't grown up at all. Am I right... Oz? Answer me Ozaril... ANSWER ME!"

His flashback said, the figure in front of him sat in a chair, sitting calmly while still emanating fear, this was the killer he sought to kill after his brother's death, no one could have seen coming the change in Leonard's eyes after the incident, no one at Beacon looked at him the same, they were always looking down on him with pity, pitying the foolish brother of Ceasar Demeter, who was not even able to accomplish the simple task of jumping to save his brother, as much as they were pitying him, they grew wary of him, the light in his eyes had vanished with Ceasar, the people grew wary of the monster that was slowly growing stronger with each minute, only one could satiate his desire of vengeance, and this was Ozaril, his former ally. They had once formed team LOCK, but those were the old days, they had graduated and now the team had separated, with one gone mad over the death of the third, the second about to be killed and the last nowhere to be found, the team was to be completely disbanded with Ozaril's death.

Ozaril feared the deadly wrath of any member of the Demeter family, especially Leonard's, since he knew how mad he would get when going on a killing spree of Grimms, the thought of it happening to humans crossed his mind dozens of time during those rampages, but he never thought it would actually happen to him, he had feared this moment, but he was determined to win the fight and kill the last of the Demeter bloodline, they had grown just about as dangerous as the Lareylis bloodline during the past centuries and repeating the error of underestimating them could not be made.

Leonard started to breathe slower, and started glowing and illuminating the room with the Ripple radiating off him, opening his eyes, he could see that Ozaril was long gone, flown away to the deepest parts of the forest, Leonard briefly chuckled at this attempt to save his own life, the latter however quickly made a run for it and smashed Ozaril's face into the ground, blocking him, he then proceeded to stab him countless times in the chest, only to see that he was relocating the damage with his wind blades, Leonard was then thrown back to a nearby tree, he however got his balance back mid flight and managed to get back into the fight by cutting the tree's trunk to launch himself back in, throwing his third knife infused with his Stand power, he quickly dodged the coming wind blades coming from Ozaril.

Ozaril quickly jumped back, dodging the knife by sidestepping, had he not gotten the reflexes, he would've died on the spot, he then prepared himself for the last attack he would have to throw at Leonard before seeing him dropping dead:

"Wind blades... HOLY SANDSTORM!" Ozaril yelled, launching a windstorm from his wrists, capable of shredding bones and flesh. However, he did not plan the next part of Leonard's plan, even on a killing spree he still managed to retain his logic, as much as this wasn't observable at first sight.

Leonard swiftly went over the windstorm by jumping on top of a tree next to him:

"Good try, but no technique can work two times on a Demeter! Even if you send me your sandstorm, it's USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS!" Leonard yelled before jumping off, running as close and fast as possible to the ground, he threw his knives in the air, stopping the sandstorm and quickly made contact with Ozaril's body with both his fists:

"Spinning... IMPACT! MY HEART RESONATES! WITH ENOUGH HEAT TO BURN!! ENGRAVE! MY BLOOD'S BEAT! SUNLIGHT YELLOW, OVERDRIVE!" Leonard yelled after making impact with the Spin before suddenly changing to a wave attack with the Ripple, burning Ozaril with multiple overdrives, making it seem like Leonard had a barrage of fists blasting into his former ally, he then stopped the attack, with no energy left, he silently watched Ozaril's body fall to the ground, lifeless, before he himself fell out of pure exhaustion.

The present Leonard then woke up from his flashback, the fight had not yet started between Erde and his side, Ceasar only cracked his knuckles looking at Erde before him, silently creating invisible barriers around them, he felt some sort of nostalgia seeing the figure in front of him, as he noticed she was oddly familiar to the faunus girl he had been friends with in his youth, he however quickly brushed the thought off and readied himself mentally and physically.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Erde watched as she saw the past Leonard throw his knife in the air, if flew straight and true and then somehow had hit Leonard in the shoulder... Erde was instantly confused... how could a knife from a memory, weather it was contained within its own current reality or not have possible affected them.
In fact it should have only been able to affected her since this was her own creation and then silently she swore. The answer was terrifyingly simple as she listened to Leonard speak with the look of a psychopath spread on his face a face she wold often mirror when wearing her mask, and with a cruelty that could come close to her own, this man had been tainted by the abyss when he lost his brother... and even further when he gained his vengeance... she looked upon his past self running towards the Hotel and couldn't help but feel the smallest amount of pity directed at both of them... for a moment she wondered what would have happened if their lives had taken even the smallest of different courses, and then quickly pushed the thought out of her mind entirely.

"God damn it Leonard... were experiencing Harmonic Resonance..." however as she looked at him, she only saw a sleeping face, the man was caught within his own memory's, placed within a trance unaware of what she had spoken, and then a moment later he snapped back at attention... she lightly sighed and then watched back onto the rooftop of the hotel and spoke.
"And so the main event begins... your lucky I killed my weapon during that assassination... this battle would have ended far quicker if it had. Instead of the one hour, forty four minutes and thirteen seconds that it took... I mean really how the hell did we even end up clashing for pretty much two whole hours..."

Erde had almost gotten to the bottom of the stairs, dressed in a light blue frilly dress and high heels and a small handbag containing her other clothes when she felt something wrong, similar to when she had almost opened the door to that bloodbath that had awaited... something was coming... and instantly she sighed it seemed fate wasn't letting her leave just yet it wanted a encore... and as a player on the board how could she not give it as she lightly turned on her heels and headed back up the stairs her soles lightly clicking as she rapidly ascended the dozens upon dozens of flights of stairs back to the rooftop, this time stepping on the body's not bothering to waste her time moving around them. but that choice however her heels where then turned crimson and felt sticky against her skin which made her lightly shiver.

Her hand quickly turned the roof top access handle and opened the door, her body moving very quickly as she shut the door behind her and quickly walked across the rooftop, her hands fumbling quickly in her bag grabbing her mask and slipping in back onto her face when she heard it, the sound of the door opening behind her... it was time to go back to work she silently thought as she slowly turned around to face her new enemy, her one visible eye acquiring her new target. or that's how it was through until she saw to of them... but the aura, the pressure they gave was completely different then the soldier she had watched die before...

No this time if she wanted to escape she was going to have to get her hands completely dirty and covered in the grim of the gutter as she looked onto the two young men. Her right green iris fixed as her pupil turned to a narrow slit. and so Erde then lightly moved her hand to the hem of her dress and raise it somewhat gracefully to her enemy in greeting and spoke, her feminine voice dead.

"Greeting's Huntmen... I'm surprised you found my location... not many are able to track my arrows... but you didn't really see it now did you... No there are very few people who would even be able to sense it... let alone react to it... No... you could only follow the path that it ripped through the air right to this location, exactly where I wanted you to follow."

Erde then lightly started walking towards the edge of the ledge in a completely non hostile fashion and looked once more at the devastation she had caused, lightly giggling at all the death before turning back to the men, she could see the air distorting around them, their auras glowing lightly, she smiled under her mask looking at her bloody footprints from her heels and then spoke once again.

"So... Now I must welcome you... but please be keep it quiet... we're in a cemetery... Your... Cemetery... and I've been instructed to reap your souls... Ah..ahahahahahahaha..., but I guess I should give you a present first for making it here... and Good-bye..." and then Erde laughed, that cruel and manic laugh as her eye watched them, her hands then lightly gripped her dress and then she disappeared, simply vanished like smoke...

But within a single second she was beside the two men, standing simply right beside them still holding her dress as small clicking noises rattled the ground... there was no doubt that the noise would draw their attention if they were foolish, a simple misdirection with chronocide which would lead most to their quick deaths. If they looked what they would find would be three dozen active fragmentation grenades freshly created and about to explode within a moment, this was her opening act to their soon to be long drawn battle. As soon as the grenades had been dropped Erde dissipated once more and was standing exactly where she had been as if she had never even disappeared at all. Her vision was focused on them as the Explosion roared out, several grenade exploded at once with others rapidly spread and exploding within nanosecond turning a single focused blast into a massive area wide spread as she watched the blinding light with a smile hidden however everything was obscured by heavy smoke as she started laughing lightly while holding her hand up to where her mouth would have been.

"Actually I would say "Good-Bye"... I would even say its been fun... but well there is nothing to say since you've been vaporized... how boring... I should have made it last longer... why did I give you such a beautiful flowering blossom when I could have had so much more?... oh well Ahahahahaha..."

Lightning was trapped somewhere between a deep sleep and comatose as her body returned from where Erde had taken her. she couldn't feel, nor see, she just foated within darkness akin to the beginning of death. Her hands cradled her knees close to her body in a fettle position as she floated in that nothingness silently crying, for what she couldn't know or figure out why but she felt like something had happened. And that made her feel sad, lonely... depressed why would she feel like this she silently tried to wonder, and then it hit as the darkness was replaced my a night sky. there was little light pollution as that starry sky filled her vision... a voice spoke it was a warm, kind, gentle and loving voice but she couldn't see where t was coming from.

She remembered she was on a hill near a forest... a telescope set up near her... she felt that the voice came from there and yet there was no one there, just emptiness as her body moved to look through the telescope. It was focused on the moon... That shattered moon that lit the night sky, they had known that at one time the moon hadn't been broken. She wondered what in must have looked like as s gentile force guided her vision to the looking piece and adjusted the view for her. Her clothing felt heavy but that was somewhat normal after all it was night time at the dead of its twilight. There was no warm sun to give the land warmth, no it had been resting for hours now as the moon illuminated the area, but being by this feeling... this voice gave her all the warmth she could ever need and more... it spoke again, but she couldn't make out was whats being said, but in the distance her vision could see her mother and father moving slowly towards them. her cat eard parents dressed lightly in hand woven wool and warm cloth. her mother held a blanet and a basket...
She remembered this was the night. they where doing their family's night-viewing... a scared family tradition... but she couldn't remember the reason why... and then like clock work, the night sky was replaced with another slightly different one... the cold was the same but as her eyes drifted back and further she could see shadows near her, but she couldn't really make out details just yet.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse