NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen: a RWBY RP [IC Thread]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:44 am

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte followed her angrily.

"Then you are an idiot if that's what you think. My living isn't a blessing, it's a curse. And do you know what? I don't have a future. Nobody like me could have a future. And do you know what else? Nobody could love me. You don't know what I am. You don't know just how shattered my world is. I can't love anyone, I lost that a long time ago. I can't trust anyone, that will only bring pain. I have counted my blessings. Do you know how many there were? One. And that one blessing is the only thing that stands against my greatest curse--and it's just another reason why I will always, always, be alone."

Her voice lowered.

"You don't know me. So stop trying to pretend that you do."

"Oh, let me get this straight -- I was once, just like you. So yes, in fact, I do know you. And yes, someone does love you. His name is Theriam. And you know this. And you also know that you're being selfish. And you know what else? It's not about you, anymore. And if you really believe that, you wouldn't tell me this. You don't even know what a blessing is." Chess said, waving her off dismissively as she walked down the hallway. "Being alone is what gets you killed."

"I know what a blessing is! I used to have them! Before... before she died." Charlotte almost cried, but she managed to keep her composure. "The only blessing I have now is that no matter what happens..." She cut herself off.

"And if being alone gets me killed, then I'll stay alone, and die! Just like her! She's free from pain, and sorrow, and shame, and everything that would have hurt her. I make myself free. But if I die... I won't have to keep myself this way anymore. That will be true freedom. So keep your friends, and your trust, and your loved ones, I want no part of it!"

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:48 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Serah wrote:
However, Ether was still sleeping, Theriam simply managed to see Ether's face to read him.

"I doubt he'll answer." Aria started.
"He's asleep, like always.
I'll call you once he wakes up. He fell asleep here because nothing interested him, and since he doesn't think witnessing something uninteresting is useful, he sleeps.
The thing is, he doesn't find much things interesting, so most of the time, if you strike a conversation that doesn't interest him, he'll fall asleep on you.
Although to answer your question as to why he did speak to you, I think it's probably because he likes you." She explained shortly.

"Oh no, I'm perfectly aware he's asleep," Mentari confirmed, "but I find that speaking to inanimate objects makes some people feel a certain emotion of confidence, or simply satisfaction to release words that they feel neccessary when they cannot find an answer to something, such as myself just now."

"He likes me? As a friend I presume?"

Aria smiled mischievously.

"Sure, if that's how you think of this guy, yeah."

'She sure is oblivious. Then again, he wasn't blushing or anything, simply looking through her soul. Eh, we'll see about it later.'
"Let's just say that friend may be an euphemism." She continued.
"Your team's lucky in a way, in a very interesting way.
At least you solved a dilemma of mine, so I got to give you kudos for that."

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:54 am

Charlia wrote:"I know what a blessing is! I used to have them! Before... before she died." Charlotte almost cried, but she managed to keep her composure. "The only blessing I have now is that no matter what happens..." She cut herself off.

"And if being alone gets me killed, then I'll stay alone, and die! Just like her! She's free from pain, and sorrow, and shame, and everything that would have hurt her. I make myself free. But if I die... I won't have to keep myself this way anymore. That will be true freedom. So keep your friends, and your trust, and your loved ones, I want no part of it!"

Chess was furious. She span around grabbing Charlotte by the collar and slamming her into the wall. "You are a complete fool. You really don't think that everyone in that room wouldn't sacrifice their lives to make sure you make it out? You think that you can't trust anyone. Fun fact -- everyone in that room would die for you, including me. Why? Because you have potential." Chess was in tears now. "And if you honestly think that, I'll have you know you're wrong. I can feel him every second, writhing in pain and agony." Chess grinned cruelly. "It'll be a thousand times worse than what happened to you." Chess slammed a fist next to Charlotte's face in rage. A tile shattered. "You're a leader now, so act like one."
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:03 am

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:"I know what a blessing is! I used to have them! Before... before she died." Charlotte almost cried, but she managed to keep her composure. "The only blessing I have now is that no matter what happens..." She cut herself off.

Chess was furious. She span around grabbing Charlotte by the collar and slamming her into the wall. "You are a complete fool. You really don't think that everyone in that room wouldn't sacrifice their lives to make sure you make it out? You think that you can't trust anyone. Fun fact -- everyone in that room would die for you, including me. Why? Because you have potential." Chess was in tears now. "And if you honestly think that, I'll have you know you're wrong. I can feel him every second, writhing in pain and agony." Chess grinned cruelly. "It'll be a thousand times worse than what happened to you." Chess slammed a fist next to Charlotte's face in rage. A tile shattered. "You're a leader now, so act like one."

Charlotte kept her composure, speaking coldly.

"Then they would be wasting their lives. I didn't choose to be a leader, I didn't choose any of this. And I can feel how much you hate me. I'm not stupid--I know the truth."

She pulled away and left the building, walking slowly until she was out of sight. Then she ran, finally collapsing into the grass and letting the tears flow.

I--I know the truth--I need to stop fighting--it just makes things worse--but I can't stop!

I don't know how to stop!

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:05 am

Shyluz wrote:

Theriam smiled internally.

'Well, looks like I was right to let her have her chance.
Even someone with a past like her can be nice enough to not be an insufferable little bastard that whines at every thing or has perma PTSD.
Of course, I know Charlotte a bit more and she's not classed in that category, so I may be a bit biased.'

Nah think so? The blade vibrated as Jugo spoke.

'Are you a part of Lios's spirit or something? When you speak the blade vibrates a bit.'

I can't tell you that if I don't know shit if yes or no that's the case.

'Touché.'

Charlia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

Charlotte kept her composure, speaking coldly.

"Then they would be wasting their lives. I didn't choose to be a leader, I didn't choose any of this. And I can feel how much you hate me. I'm not stupid--I know the truth."

She pulled away and left the building, walking slowly until she was out of sight. Then she ran, finally collapsing into the grass and letting the tears flow.

I--I know the truth--I need to stop fighting--it just makes things worse--but I can't stop!

'Aaaaand now it's gone to shit.
Yep, I think I'm going to leave her alone for a bit, let's not push the limits too hard.' Theriam simply stayed to hear Lucas's answer, even if Chess tried to make him move, he had an excuse to stay.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:13 am

Charlia wrote:Charlotte kept her composure, speaking coldly.

Chess followed her, and she slipped unnoticed behind Charlotte, laying on the grass next to her. She gave a slight groan, this person infuriated her. Why did she feel the need to help her? A good question. One she didn't have at the moment. "So, Charlotte, here's an important lesson -- all the good things in life are either not allowed, or aren't chosen by us. The way I see it, we just have to roll with the flow, or we'll sink under the pressure. I don't know about you, but I don't think drowning sounds fun." Chess stretched, yawning in the sunlight like her ears would suggest. She rested her head on her hands as she sucked on a lollipop. "You can't stop, can you?"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:51 am

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte kept her composure, speaking coldly.

Chess followed her, and she slipped unnoticed behind Charlotte, laying on the grass next to her. She gave a slight groan, this person infuriated her. Why did she feel the need to help her? A good question. One she didn't have at the moment. "So, Charlotte, here's an important lesson -- all the good things in life are either not allowed, or aren't chosen by us. The way I see it, we just have to roll with the flow, or we'll sink under the pressure. I don't know about you, but I don't think drowning sounds fun." Chess stretched, yawning in the sunlight like her ears would suggest. She rested her head on her hands as she sucked on a lollipop. "You can't stop, can you?"

She shook her head, letting out a quiet moan of frustration and pain.

"...I can't stop fighting. I don't know how to stop. I've been fighting my existence, tearing myself apart, for five years, and I've come too far, I don't remember the way back... I don't remember how to get back.

He took me and forced me along a path I don't know.

I can't remember... please, how do I get back?!"

She looked up, her eyes red, her face tearstained and scared.

"My mind... it's so broken... I have voices, voices in my head, whispering horrible things, I'm not... not who I used to be... because she died."

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:00 am

Charlia wrote:She shook her head, letting out a quiet moan of frustration and pain.

"...I can't stop fighting. I don't know how to stop. I've been fighting my existence, tearing myself apart, for five years, and I've come too far, I don't remember the way back... I don't remember how to get back.

"My mind... it's so broken... I have voices, voices in my head, whispering horrible things, I'm not... not who I used to be... because she died.

"Simple -- you are no longer Charlotte, nor are you what you were before. You are... what to you want to be called?" Chess said, idly watching the clouds as she spoke. "Caitlyn wasn't strong enough, Cheshire was too angry." Chess' tail was twitching as a cat would if they were preparing to pounce on something. "So Chess came into being. You've already met Cheshire. You've yet to meet Caitlyn, and you likely never will." Chess sat up, stretching her arms. "So, it comes down to this -- who are you?"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:15 am

Shyluz wrote:
Charlia wrote:She shook her head, letting out a quiet moan of frustration and pain.

"My mind... it's so broken... I have voices, voices in my head, whispering horrible things, I'm not... not who I used to be... because she died.

"Simple -- you are no longer Charlotte, nor are you what you were before. You are... what to you want to be called?" Chess said, idly watching the clouds as she spoke. "Caitlyn wasn't strong enough, Cheshire was too angry." Chess' tail was twitching as a cat would if they were preparing to pounce on something. "So Chess came into being. You've already met Cheshire. You've yet to meet Caitlyn, and you likely never will." Chess sat up, stretching her arms. "So, it comes down to this -- who are you?"

A new name...

A new place in life.

Who should I be?

She thought for a while, and then decided.

"I'll be... Charlie. But only until Charlotte can find her way home."

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:41 pm

"Er...Well using a cable connected to it would prevent some of the usefulness of throwing a shield and a tomahawk at enemies and having it return wouldn't it"

Lucas replied, having finished his unpacking, he opened up a bag of fruit snacks and started eating them, continuing the conversation,
"Because...y'know the cable would limit the distance the shield and ax can be thrown, and like I said the before, the 'boomerang' idea is just one way to get what I am wanting, and this is a way for the shield and ax to be able to be thrown, hit an enemy or object, then return to my hands"

Now getting bored, even with the anger fueled other two members (Charlotte and Chess) yelling eachother and leaving the room, Lucas laid down on the floor and started doing sit-ups counting them out loud quietly

"1...2...3...4..."
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:46 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:"Er...Well using a cable connected to it would prevent some of the usefulness of throwing a shield and a tomahawk at enemies and having it return wouldn't it"

Lucas replied, having finished his unpacking, he opened up a bag of fruit snacks and started eating them, continuing the conversation,
"Because...y'know the cable would limit the distance the shield and ax can be thrown, and like I said the before, the 'boomerang' idea is just one way to get what I am wanting, and this is a way for the shield and ax to be able to be thrown, hit an enemy or object, then return to my hands"

Now getting bored, even with the anger fueled other two members (Charlotte and Chess) yelling eachother and leaving the room, Lucas laid down on the floor and started doing sit-ups counting them out loud quietly

"1...2...3...4..."

Theriam thought about it for a few seconds, making the weapon in his mind.

"I see, although don't you think it'd be a useful thing to have?
Of course, you'd have to reel it in, but you could hit enemies behind you and next to you as well, giving you the potential to have an AOE to your attacks.
Of course, I'll work with Aria on creating something like that.
Anyway, I'm probably a nuisance right now, so I'll just leave, feel free to come to our room or get to us if you need anything." He bowed slightly and excused himself out of the room.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:05 pm

"...9...10...."
"Hm? Oh yeah see you later!"

Continuing his sit ups, between repititions he started making a choppy question to Mentari,

"So...How has....your day...been going Mentari?..."
Lucas didn't care if his exercises would be distracting to anyone, he believed in staying in top physical condition to uphold his high strength, speed, athleticism, and endurance at all times.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Grimm Identification and Studies, Professor Leika

Oh god, she brooded in front of the students, they know I have a Grimm! Argh, don't worry Leika. I'm sure that they won't be frightened to known the truth, I suppose. "Uhmmm," she stuttered, "I-I-uh, it's a Grimm. Please! Don't be afraid, it's just a baby Ursa." She pulled out the little monster from under her desk and put it on her table, and the student had more or less mixed reactions. Carmina thought that it was cute — as if she had forgot that it was an infantile monster that may or may not want to rip her to pieces.

"At least Professor Port isn't the only one with a Grimm in his classroom," she nervously chuckled. The students had a more genuine laugh coming from within themselves. Returning the Ursa back under the desk she said, "N-now, where was I?"

As she continued to discuss the lesson, one of the students suddenly yelled at another student — telling her to keep quiet. The latter, who seemed to be the most depressing pupil in the room, suddenly walked up to him and slapped him right across the face in a fit of anger. Oh shit, things are about to escalate drastically here… There the pupil lashed out at him, which was met by another angry response from the girl next to him — most likely his teammate. Despite Leika trying to get their attention by saying, "Please listen," it seemed that she was powerless to stop things from intensifying radically.

From the sidelines, JACL was watching the scene unfold — which was what the other students in the room were doing as well. Theriam's semblance was starting to manifest itself in its horrific form, rotting away at Charlotte's section of the desk. A fight was unfolding, as that Charlotte girl suddenly deployed her weapons. "Ooooh," Carmina quipped, "I guess this class ain't so boring after all." Leif hid under his desk to take cover, while Jackson held up his notebook in front of his chest — in case a projectile flew at him by chance. The two fought for a while until Charlotte was bested by Theriam, and the classroom was turned upside down.

Looks like Asst. Professor De Mazelle was irked by the disturbance going on in her classroom. She yelled at the class that they should shut up, and then apologized to Leika for the sudden outburst. "I-it's fine," Leika bowed a little. "It's quiet now here thanks to you, Professor De Mazelle." As the door closed, she took a good long look at whatever remained of her classroom. Handing Theriam and Charlotte a piece of paper each, she told them in a much more serious tone, "I-I suggest that you see the guidance counselor right now. Understand?" Returning her attention to the class she said once again, "Now where was I?"

Teacher's room, after classes

"Don't worry about it," Adelaide tried to soothe the winged faunus teacher's worries. "For one thing, Peter had a Grimm in his classroom as well. In fact, he even had one of his students kill it in front of the students."

Victoria, being the strict and disciplined pedagogue that she was, had nothing but disbelief. "That's what you're concerned about, Leika?" she voiced out. "Two of your students nearly destroyed your classroom, and you're concerned about the baby Ursa that you had under your desk for the past couple of weeks? Mr. Lareylis and Ms. Noble had made this academy a charade — a travesty of what we Huntsmen and Huntresses stand for!"

"At least Leika here did something," Adam came around and added to the conversation. Once again, Victoria and Adam were like fire and water, respectively. Ulfric chimed in as well. "I'd say that Ms. Noble was letting her feelings out by fighting, and that's a good thing." Victoria was attempting to interject, leading Ulfric to say, "Wait, let me finish, let me finish — if she didn't let them out then she may erupt."

"That's true," Adam was of the same opinion with Ulfric. "As Ozpin said, they're still children."

"However she and that Theriam fellow shouldn't go about and destroying a classroom in the process just because they have to," making quotation marks in the air, " 'let their feelings out' or because they're 'still children.' Ugh, Glynda is going to have a bad day today," she placed her hands on her temples.

After Adelaide reckoned that Leika was already feeling better, she stood up and said to her fellow teachers, "I have to meet up with Leonard at the amphitheater, apparently he has some fancy device that he wants to test out."

"Oh, the one that he was working on for a while?" Adam knew what Adelaide was talking about. "The one that he says will change a person's semblance into something else?"

"Yeah. And he wants me to bring Professor Ozpin with me so he could see it as well."

"Nice. Do you want me to come along with you?"

"No thanks," she smiled as she held the doorknob. "I'm good."

Amphitheater, after classes

Adelaide went around and searched the halls of the academy to find the headmaster of Beacon, Professor Ozpin. He was more or less easy to spot, as he looked like an owl, had a dark viridescent coat, held a decorative cane in his hand, and wore dark tinted glasses that had one of the smallest lenses ever. Besides that, he was mild-mannered, and easily approachable. She did find the professor as she went around the corner — a youthful student with a big red cape was going the other direction. "Was that Ms. Rose, headmaster?" she asked Ozpin.

Adjusting his spectacles he replied, "Yes, Adelaide." Following a couple of seconds of pausing, Ozpin asked with intuition, "You must need me for something, correct?"

She nodded, "That's right, Professor." As they began to walk she explained further, "Leonard is testing out a new device in the amphitheater for Huntsmen to use. He's been working on it for some time and he wants you to observe it."

"Interesting. What does the device do?"

"According to him, it can alter or swap a person's semblance. I was partly skeptical of it as much as you are, as I believed that a semblance is unique to a person's aura and can't be changed."

"I didn't say that I was skeptical of it," he pointed out with a slight smile. "However I do agree with your implication that it may pose a risk with the subject."

There was no one else in the amphitheater, no one save for Adelaide and Ozpin in the bleachers, and Leonard and a certain student with him serving as his 'test subject.' The subject of this trial was being fitted with the device on his head. Calling out to Leonard she said, "Shall the trials begin, Leonard?"

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Grimm Identification and Studies, Professor Leika

Oh god, she brooded in front of the students, they know I have a Grimm! Argh, don't worry Leika. I'm sure that they won't be frightened to known the truth, I suppose. "Uhmmm," she stuttered, "I-I-uh, it's a Grimm. Please! Don't be afraid, it's just a baby Ursa." She pulled out the little monster from under her desk and put it on her table, and the student had more or less mixed reactions. Carmina thought that it was cute — as if she had forgot that it was an infantile monster that may or may not want to rip her to pieces.

"At least Professor Port isn't the only one with a Grimm in his classroom," she nervously chuckled. The students had a more genuine laugh coming from within themselves. Returning the Ursa back under the desk she said, "N-now, where was I?"

As she continued to discuss the lesson, one of the students suddenly yelled at another student — telling her to keep quiet. The latter, who seemed to be the most depressing pupil in the room, suddenly walked up to him and slapped him right across the face in a fit of anger. Oh shit, things are about to escalate drastically here… There the pupil lashed out at him, which was met by another angry response from the girl next to him — most likely his teammate. Despite Leika trying to get their attention by saying, "Please listen," it seemed that she was powerless to stop things from intensifying radically.

From the sidelines, JACL was watching the scene unfold — which was what the other students in the room were doing as well. Theriam's semblance was starting to manifest itself in its horrific form, rotting away at Charlotte's section of the desk. A fight was unfolding, as that Charlotte girl suddenly deployed her weapons. "Ooooh," Carmina quipped, "I guess this class ain't so boring after all." Leif hid under his desk to take cover, while Jackson held up his notebook in front of his chest — in case a projectile flew at him by chance. The two fought for a while until Charlotte was bested by Theriam, and the classroom was turned upside down.

Looks like Asst. Professor De Mazelle was irked by the disturbance going on in her classroom. She yelled at the class that they should shut up, and then apologized to Leika for the sudden outburst. "I-it's fine," Leika bowed a little. "It's quiet now here thanks to you, Professor De Mazelle." As the door closed, she took a good long look at whatever remained of her classroom. Handing Theriam and Charlotte a piece of paper each, she told them in a much more serious tone, "I-I suggest that you see the guidance counselor right now. Understand?" Returning her attention to the class she said once again, "Now where was I?"

Teacher's room, after classes

"Don't worry about it," Adelaide tried to soothe the winged faunus teacher's worries. "For one thing, Peter had a Grimm in his classroom as well. In fact, he even had one of his students kill it in front of the students."

Victoria, being the strict and disciplined pedagogue that she was, had nothing but disbelief. "That's what you're concerned about, Leika?" she voiced out. "Two of your students nearly destroyed your classroom, and you're concerned about the baby Ursa that you had under your desk for the past couple of weeks? Mr. Lareylis and Ms. Noble had made this academy a charade — a travesty of what we Huntsmen and Huntresses stand for!"

"At least Leika here did something," Adam came around and added to the conversation. Once again, Victoria and Adam were like fire and water, respectively. Ulfric chimed in as well. "I'd say that Ms. Noble was letting her feelings out by fighting, and that's a good thing." Victoria was attempting to interject, leading Ulfric to say, "Wait, let me finish, let me finish — if she didn't let them out then she may erupt."

"That's true," Adam was of the same opinion with Ulfric. "As Ozpin said, they're still children."

"However she and that Theriam fellow shouldn't go about and destroying a classroom in the process just because they have to," making quotation marks in the air, " 'let their feelings out' or because they're 'still children.' Ugh, Glynda is going to have a bad day today," she placed her hands on her temples.

After Adelaide reckoned that Leika was already feeling better, she stood up and said to her fellow teachers, "I have to meet up with Leonard at the amphitheater, apparently he has some fancy device that he wants to test out."

"Oh, the one that he was working on for a while?" Adam knew what Adelaide was talking about. "The one that he says will change a person's semblance into something else?"

"Yeah. And he wants me to bring Professor Ozpin with me so he could see it as well."

"Nice. Do you want me to come along with you?"

"No thanks," she smiled as she held the doorknob. "I'm good."

Amphitheater, after classes

Adelaide went around and searched the halls of the academy to find the headmaster of Beacon, Professor Ozpin. He was more or less easy to spot, as he looked like an owl, had a dark viridescent coat, held a decorative cane in his hand, and wore dark tinted glasses that had one of the smallest lenses ever. Besides that, he was mild-mannered, and easily approachable. She did find the professor as she went around the corner — a youthful student with a big red cape was going the other direction. "Was that Ms. Rose, headmaster?" she asked Ozpin.

Adjusting his spectacles he replied, "Yes, Adelaide." Following a couple of seconds of pausing, Ozpin asked with intuition, "You must need me for something, correct?"

She nodded, "That's right, Professor." As they began to walk she explained further, "Leonard is testing out a new device in the amphitheater for Huntsmen to use. He's been working on it for some time and he wants you to observe it."

"Interesting. What does the device do?"

"According to him, it can alter or swap a person's semblance. I was partly skeptical of it as much as you are, as I believed that a semblance is unique to a person's aura and can't be changed."

"I didn't say that I was skeptical of it," he pointed out with a slight smile. "However I do agree with your implication that it may pose a risk with the subject."

There was no one else in the amphitheater, no one save for Adelaide and Ozpin in the bleachers, and Leonard and a certain student with him serving as his 'test subject.' The subject of this trial was being fitted with the device on his head. Calling out to Leonard she said, "Shall the trials begin, Leonard?"

Leonard and Heamet had left the place, leaving Avena alone due to some testing with his machine.

"Come on, we have to go, they're probably waiting for us." Leonard lightly hit Heamet's shoulder as he left for the Amphitheater.

"Avena, you should try on working to manage your Stand, how it moves, what it does.
You'll see me in an hour or so." He waved without without looking at her and eventually came to the amphitheater, where there was only Professor Ozpin and Professor Silver.

He made the device ready, he didn't have too much high hopes, but he had made the parameters at least twenty times stronger, they would at least give Heamet a temporary semblance.

After a while of testing if the machine did work without issues, he told Heamet to sit in the machine, something the latter did rather calmly.

"Alright." He looked back at the bleachers and made a thumbs up.
"It should be good! Let's start." The teacher spoke the last part to Heamet and activated the machine.

In itself, the contraption didn't seem like something that was very homemade, it felt more like a futuristic dream reading machine, possibly because that's what the contraption was supposed to do at first.

Heamet said nothing, the machine was indeed working, but he felt no pain, if anything, it was almost pleasing, however, he could feel some things changing within him.
And in a way, he wasn't wrong, the very nature of his Aura was changing to give him a semblance.
Turns out that even Theriam was affected by the change, and slowly saw his Ripple come to a stop, giving the both of hem a sudden hard time to breathe.

However, it stopped after a few minutes, and it wasn't enough to knock them completely unconscious, just extremely dizzy.
The contraption made a small noise and released Heamet from itself, the latter stumbled a bit with his first steps and almost ended up falling, but managed to keep his composure, albeit barely.

"I'm... Alright. I think." He managed to croak out as stretched a bit.
"I'm going to try something, I think I know what I have." He snapped his fingers in front of him and as he did, the reflection of a glass wall appeared as he punched it and wrecked his hand on it.
"OW. Ow ow ow, what? Wait I lost the Spin, what the hell." He tried to channel it again, but to no avail, he could simply manage a very small Ripple.

"Ooooooooh... It's going to be one of those days isn't it."

In the academy itself, Theriam suddenly found himself lacking his Ripple.

It was as if they had switched Auras.

"Dude, Ether, I can't make any Ripple, it won't come up, I can breathe and stuff, but I can't do anything.
I don't even know what I can do now, I mean, I have a strong enough Aura, but this is going to be an extreme problem since the Ripple was my first line of defense." He explained all of it to Ether who had suddenly woken up hearing those words.

"Do you have any idea why you lost it so suddenly?
I mean, you did have it just now, didn't you?" Ether tried to explain the phenomenon.

"Yeah, I did, even walked on water a few minutes ago.
And now I don't even know what I can do." He put his hands on Ether's shoulders and tried shaking him.
"I don't know..." However, to his surprise, he found that he was only holding Ether's arms, and the latter was actually on the bed, not even feeling anything.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing to my arms, I don't want noddle arms." To this, Theriam let go, making his shoulders go back in place painlessly.
"I think that was the Spin. Heamet and you may have changed Aura, or something to that effect, when he tried to get a semblance, I'm sure Leonard's machine is responsible.

Theriam pondered this for a bit and waved in dismissal.
"It's alright, I won't go to him, I was mainly worried that I had lost the arts.
But I seem to be only a rookie, and I think Heamet's the same."

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 am

Kuhlfros wrote:"...9...10...."

Continuing his sit ups, between repititions he started making a choppy question to Mentari,

Lucas didn't care if his exercises would be distracting to anyone, he believed in staying in top physical condition to uphold his high strength, speed, athleticism, and endurance at all times.

"Confusing to say the least," the girl replied, crouching near the boy. She would have joined him, but it seemed odd that one would conduct physical exercises in the doorway. "But otherwise, quite alright."
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:"...9...10...."

"Confusing to say the least," the girl replied, crouching near the boy. She would have joined him, but it seemed odd that one would conduct physical exercises in the doorway. "But otherwise, quite alright."

Stopping for a moment, and moving over to his bed and grabbed a bottle of water, saying
"You and me both, you are so lucky you missed what happened at the start of Grimm ID...."

Lucas then started explaining what he understood that went down in the chaos of the classroom before finishing with a wide grin
"So yeah...that happened, and I didn't even get my turn at the fun..."

"To say the least, I think that for team CMCL, this will be a very interesting year."
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Sierramira
Envoy

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sierramira » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Silica had grabbed new clothes before heading to class. Now in class, she was bored. Really really bored. All she wanted was for something interesting to happen, to actually train and not to do mindless studying. She poorly hid her boredom, and was not worried about the professor finding her out.
Last edited by Sierramira on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:38 am

Erde Blitz:

How long, just how long had it been? how long had she been out for... had she been asleep?, or off in a trance within her semblance, endlessly crafting Ammunition for her "Bow" while her body slept. Had it been hour's... days?... weeks even? no maybe it had been less then that... but who could say that it hadn't been more.

Slowly ever so slowly Erde opened her eyes and found herself laying on the walls of her hotel room... no that wasn't right... no the wall, it was the floor. it took several minutes for her mind to wrap itself around that fact until she eventually pushed herself upwards with her bare arms. As she rose, she found her refection within the transparent window and stared at herself... Smooth skin, silvery hair, her Faunus cat ears twitching lightly...
She couldn't recognize the external city for a moment... Really, just how long had she been gone for.

With a self mocking sigh she lightly placed her right hand to her face and then lightly stretched her neck as it made a loud crack in protest which lightly echo'ed. However what she didn't expect was for the door to the bathroom to be suddenly swung open as a young girl dressed in nothing but a towel came rushing out due to the sudden sound of her joint crack. As she stared at the girl through the refection in the glass several things caught her eye.
Her stark blue eyes and blue hair, her well toned skin. Erde smiled however at the pressure and confusion that was suddenly thrown at her as the girl's vision met with her back. However it was useless, all completely useless as Erde lightly rose her fingers and snapped... and then the world distorted around them. Instantly the hotelroom they were in had vanished and was replaced with an apocalyptic desert with a cloudy setting with some being partly broken allowing for a glimpse of the sky, but the sky beyond that break in the clouds was dusty and reddish.

However the girl couldn't marvel at this sudden change of location, her eyes were frozen on what surrounded them... it was swords.. thousands upon thousands of swords both in new and slowly rusting condition resting in the sand or in the exposed rock bed, some had elaborate hilts and blades while others were plain but heavy looking. however As Erde turned around to face the girl with a smile, the girl with one arm instantly stated to flee for her life as tear of pure fear suddenly broke her face.

Erde sighed... and silently thought a small question as she bend down and picked up a heavy mechanical bow off the ground and then picked up a sword resting near by. With a practiced movement the brought the sword to the bowstring and pulled back. As she took aim at the running girls back, her purple hair blowing in the wind as she ran. Erde cruelly smiled and then released the "arrow" (sword) without the slightest hesitation.

he watched the arrow fly true into the leg of her running target and watched her fall as she screamed in pain gripping her skewered leg. Erde then calmly grabbed another sword and drew it back and released it towards the girl and watched it fly past her head impacting into the ground a few dozen meters behind her and exploding kicking up a small cloud of sand which rained back down.

Instantly the girl then froze, her gaze locked on Erde... she screamed and pulled her arms up defensively as Erde grabbed another sword and drew it to her bowstring and took aim at the girls chest and then released the arrow.
The wet impact of the sword as it punched through the girls arm and ruthlessly severe it away from her body and entered her chest made a slick sound as the girl fell backwards due to the tremendous force behind the arrow impact... However the girl then screamed with renewed pain as she pitifully thrashed while a heavy pool of crimson built... Erde smiled as she watched the arm fly past her and impact a few meters to her left into the sand... she wasn't dead yet... well this playtime needed to end anyway and Erde pulled another sword from the sand.

As she placed it onto the bowstring and pulled there was a difference in this "Arrow" she choose to end the game. The Arrow started to scream as it glowed bright red as various red lines etched into the blade was sent aglow... this was a specialty of hers... a blooming death of explosive might... The "Arrow" was hollow, packed to the brim with Dust and uncut crystals with its utmost tip on the blade being an exposed and sharpened crystal point.
As a bolt of crimson electricity escaped the blade, it glassed the sand nearby as ferocious heat built and then as the screaming roared as loudly as a hurricane, Erde released the arrow and watched it blow through the air's resistance as a small sonic boom exploded out in front of her.

The "Arrow" was a brilliant comet of red which burned through the sky, flashing for a moments glory as it burned the very air and land tearing it asunder before it impacted the shaft of the sword striking out of the girls chest... for a single cruel moment the girls eyes flashed a deeper level of despair before she was engulfed within a horrifying flash and explosion which would leave no trace of her behind. As a thick plume of sand and smoke roared upward;s Erde looked satisfied with the cruel but quick removal of the insect that had been before her.
And then as if suddenly bored she lightly sapped her fingers and watched the world return to normal... however the girl was completely gone from the room. With a small smile Erde quickly pulled a thin rapier like sword out from thin air and deftly slashed at the window and then pushed the glass out with the tip of the sword.
As a sudden push of fresh air flowed through the room, Erde looked in the direction of Beacon Academy.
Slowly she took a step forward and then jumped though the open window and felt gravity's pull.
But Erde wasn't done as she flipped through the air and then took aim at the building. Silently pulled the sting back, watching as the sword in her hand glowed with a bright light and then released the arrow...
And watched the entire top half of the hotel disappeared in a blinding explosion as the small fragments of red comet pulled everything with it onto the city below.
As Erde laughed and fell into the darkness below she could hear the sudden screams of innocent on lookers watching in sudden awe at the approaching rain of concrete and steel rapidly incoming overtop of them.
they were frozen by an event so bazar it would lead them to there deaths as dozens of civilians were suddenly and ruthlessly crushed by ton and tons of building material.
Of course quickly following in her devastating wake, Erde disappeared entirely like a wisp as she retreated into her semblance before she even hit the ground and reappeared a mile away after a few minutes watching the clouds of dust rise in the distance as fire set the sky aglow.

"Well now... it seems I'm rather late... Leonard... I wonder if you gave my new toys some proper skills in the time I was away... Maybe its time for a little test..."
and then soundlessly Erde smiled as she pulled a black hood and cloak over her body and then started walking in Beacons direction.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:30 am

Kuhlfros wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:"Confusing to say the least," the girl replied, crouching near the boy. She would have joined him, but it seemed odd that one would conduct physical exercises in the doorway. "But otherwise, quite alright."

Stopping for a moment, and moving over to his bed and grabbed a bottle of water, saying
"You and me both, you are so lucky you missed what happened at the start of Grimm ID...."

Lucas then started explaining what he understood that went down in the chaos of the classroom before finishing with a wide grin

"To say the least, I think that for team CMCL, this will be a very interesting year."

Mentari also stepped inside, looking around at the interior of the room. Obviously, it hadn't been used yet, and there would need to be a serious renovation to bring it to Mentari's needs. Maybe a superconducter would be a good start.

"Yep, I think we're going to have a great time together," she said, taking a bed that didn't seem to be used yet. "So this Charlotte is our leader huh? Will that be a good or bad thing?..."
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 am

Neo ORB wrote:Erde Blitz:

How long, just how long had it been? how long had she been out for... had she been asleep?, or off in a trance within her semblance, endlessly crafting Ammunition for her "Bow" while her body slept. Had it been hour's... days?... weeks even? no maybe it had been less then that... but who could say that it hadn't been more.

Slowly ever so slowly Erde opened her eyes and found herself laying on the walls of her hotel room... no that wasn't right... no the wall, it was the floor. it took several minutes for her mind to wrap itself around that fact until she eventually pushed herself upwards with her bare arms. As she rose, she found her refection within the transparent window and stared at herself... Smooth skin, silvery hair, her Faunus cat ears twitching lightly...
She couldn't recognize the external city for a moment... Really, just how long had she been gone for.

With a self mocking sigh she lightly placed her right hand to her face and then lightly stretched her neck as it made a loud crack in protest which lightly echo'ed. However what she didn't expect was for the door to the bathroom to be suddenly swung open as a young girl dressed in nothing but a towel came rushing out due to the sudden sound of her joint crack. As she stared at the girl through the refection in the glass several things caught her eye.
Her stark blue eyes and blue hair, her well toned skin. Erde smiled however at the pressure and confusion that was suddenly thrown at her as the girl's vision met with her back. However it was useless, all completely useless as Erde lightly rose her fingers and snapped... and then the world distorted around them. Instantly the hotelroom they were in had vanished and was replaced with an apocalyptic desert with a cloudy setting with some being partly broken allowing for a glimpse of the sky, but the sky beyond that break in the clouds was dusty and reddish.

However the girl couldn't marvel at this sudden change of location, her eyes were frozen on what surrounded them... it was swords.. thousands upon thousands of swords both in new and slowly rusting condition resting in the sand or in the exposed rock bed, some had elaborate hilts and blades while others were plain but heavy looking. however As Erde turned around to face the girl with a smile, the girl with one arm instantly stated to flee for her life as tear of pure fear suddenly broke her face.

Erde sighed... and silently thought a small question as she bend down and picked up a heavy mechanical bow off the ground and then picked up a sword resting near by. With a practiced movement the brought the sword to the bowstring and pulled back. As she took aim at the running girls back, her purple hair blowing in the wind as she ran. Erde cruelly smiled and then released the "arrow" (sword) without the slightest hesitation.

he watched the arrow fly true into the leg of her running target and watched her fall as she screamed in pain gripping her skewered leg. Erde then calmly grabbed another sword and drew it back and released it towards the girl and watched it fly past her head impacting into the ground a few dozen meters behind her and exploding kicking up a small cloud of sand which rained back down.

Instantly the girl then froze, her gaze locked on Erde... she screamed and pulled her arms up defensively as Erde grabbed another sword and drew it to her bowstring and took aim at the girls chest and then released the arrow.
The wet impact of the sword as it punched through the girls arm and ruthlessly severe it away from her body and entered her chest made a slick sound as the girl fell backwards due to the tremendous force behind the arrow impact... However the girl then screamed with renewed pain as she pitifully thrashed while a heavy pool of crimson built... Erde smiled as she watched the arm fly past her and impact a few meters to her left into the sand... she wasn't dead yet... well this playtime needed to end anyway and Erde pulled another sword from the sand.

As she placed it onto the bowstring and pulled there was a difference in this "Arrow" she choose to end the game. The Arrow started to scream as it glowed bright red as various red lines etched into the blade was sent aglow... this was a specialty of hers... a blooming death of explosive might... The "Arrow" was hollow, packed to the brim with Dust and uncut crystals with its utmost tip on the blade being an exposed and sharpened crystal point.
As a bolt of crimson electricity escaped the blade, it glassed the sand nearby as ferocious heat built and then as the screaming roared as loudly as a hurricane, Erde released the arrow and watched it blow through the air's resistance as a small sonic boom exploded out in front of her.

The "Arrow" was a brilliant comet of red which burned through the sky, flashing for a moments glory as it burned the very air and land tearing it asunder before it impacted the shaft of the sword striking out of the girls chest... for a single cruel moment the girls eyes flashed a deeper level of despair before she was engulfed within a horrifying flash and explosion which would leave no trace of her behind. As a thick plume of sand and smoke roared upward;s Erde looked satisfied with the cruel but quick removal of the insect that had been before her.
And then as if suddenly bored she lightly sapped her fingers and watched the world return to normal... however the girl was completely gone from the room. With a small smile Erde quickly pulled a thin rapier like sword out from thin air and deftly slashed at the window and then pushed the glass out with the tip of the sword.
As a sudden push of fresh air flowed through the room, Erde looked in the direction of Beacon Academy.
Slowly she took a step forward and then jumped though the open window and felt gravity's pull.
But Erde wasn't done as she flipped through the air and then took aim at the building. Silently pulled the sting back, watching as the sword in her hand glowed with a bright light and then released the arrow...
And watched the entire top half of the hotel disappeared in a blinding explosion as the small fragments of red comet pulled everything with it onto the city below.
As Erde laughed and fell into the darkness below she could hear the sudden screams of innocent on lookers watching in sudden awe at the approaching rain of concrete and steel rapidly incoming overtop of them.
they were frozen by an event so bazar it would lead them to there deaths as dozens of civilians were suddenly and ruthlessly crushed by ton and tons of building material.
Of course quickly following in her devastating wake, Erde disappeared entirely like a wisp as she retreated into her semblance before she even hit the ground and reappeared a mile away after a few minutes watching the clouds of dust rise in the distance as fire set the sky aglow.

"Well now... it seems I'm rather late... Leonard... I wonder if you gave my new toys some proper skills in the time I was away... Maybe its time for a little test..."
and then soundlessly Erde smiled as she pulled a black hood and cloak over her body and then started walking in Beacons direction.

Leonard felt a chill go down his spine as he healed a screaming and complaining Heamet.

You felt it didn't you.

'... ... ...' He had almost stopped thinking.

You did.

'... ... ...' The teacher was letting it sink in.

You know what's going to happen, right?

'... ... ...' His face was blank, devoid of emotion.

So now, what will you do Leonard? Will you send them to hell?

'... ... ...' His face was pale, his eyes empty.

Or save them and lake yourself a coward?

'... ... ...' His mouth moved ever so slightly as he managed to mutter a few words.

"In this world, it's kill, or be killed."

'Erde... She's woken up from her slumber, at the very worst time.' He thought as he hit Heamet's back a few times with the palm of his hand.
'Everything is going to shit.'

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:35 pm

How long had she walked in the streets of Vale, in the alleyways and shadows cloaked in black. Her face hidden as she stared out straight ahead... every step every single moment gaining distance closer to Beacon...
It may have well been only a few minutes for al she really cared about with the passage of time until she reached the familiar Airport...
The same one that had transported the kids to Beacon who knows how long ago... But As Erde crossed the street and entered the main wing for despatchers, she calmly walked up to one of the many attendants and then stopped in front of her and pulled her cloak back exposing her face.

Erde watched the attendant freeze as her eyes widened, she followed the gaze's direction noticing them frozen on her ears and lightly smiled. her voice warm and full of emotion and yet still held the matureness of a twenty four year old.

"Hello, I need a vessel to take me to Beacon academy. I'm Huntress Malidia Watraridge from Mistral, I'm on a special assignment from Haven Academy... So i'm currently in transfer, as such i'll need a single passenger airship and a pilot."

With a practiced movement, Erde then stuck her hand into her coat and then produced various papers, special transfer orders, identification papers and various ID's that would prove her existence as a huntress in Mistral.
They were all in reality, fake at least when actually concerned to Erde, but the person known as Malidia had once existed until Erde had removed her and taken her place years ago during a mission which had lead to the death of her entire team with Erde taking the place of a tragic sole survivor the orders were as true as the night which turns to day.
As the attendant looked over the papers and entered various pieces of the data into a kingdom data engine she soon handed the papers back satisfied as everything soon checked out. As Erde smiled retrieving the papers and placing them back in her coat she quickly produced the money she needed to be ferried up to beacon.

As a Receipt was returned in place of the handed over cash, the attendant quickly buzzed a pilot on standby who quickly came running with a paper cup of something in his hand. He was dressed in black and blue with a thinning hairline and aviators covering his eyes, but he smiled none the less and then led Erde to his unit.
As Erde entered the passenger seat of the small airship, the pilot tried to make some small talk which Erde lightly replied to as he took off from the airport. Of course to Erde it would have been a simple matter to use her semblance to travel to Beacon, but why waste energy when it wasn't necessary.

As she watched the town disappear, and listened to the pilot's breathing as he soon focused on flying the vessel, Erde looked out the window in melancholy watching it grow smaller until the cliff face of Beacon soon rushed to meet her vision after some decent passage of time.

For a moment she was actually lost in the size of the grounds as the soon reached a level height, but as the vessel approached the dock's Erde lightly smiled and then soon felt the vessel pull along side the dock. Quickly Erde opened the door and left the vessel not even paying attention to the pilot who lightly waved and then looked a little dejected as he pulled away to return to the airport below.

It was then Erde looked at the partly desolate port and smiled gently looking at Beacon academy for a moment she even felt herself get a little lost after all finally she was here but now it was time to get to work.
And slowly Erde took a few steps forward, her feel lightly tapping on the main avenue that stretched before her, she lightly took in the sight finding herself actually admiring the campus, the streetlamps, the tower that centered the entire academy.

"Well, isn't this quant.. I really should have come here sooner."
Erde stood frozen really, for a moment still admiring the surroundings and then lightly, she quickly continued forward then with a light whistle singing some foreign song while placing her hands into her cloaks pockets.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Ning and Sirina

"So, that's Beacon." Ning Kohkahycumest said as he looked out the window of the air ship he was in. Ning stood six feet tall, and was fairly well built. He wore a specially made jacket, his hood covered his head just enough to hide the small antlers that grew out of his head. He was not ashamed of being a Faunus, he just liked to cover his head, it made him look cool. He didn't wear a shirt though, as they hindered him more often then not. Thank god though that he wore pants. Simple black pants, that didn't restrict his movements. His pants where held up by a fancy belt, one of the five parts of the Peacekeeper. The other parts consisted of his boots, and gloves. Finally, a small amulet hung around his neck.

"Oi, Ning-campoop, can't see remember...." A voice said to his side. It was the voice of his best friend, a person who he befriended ever since he first arrived in Vale. Her name was Sirina Zezili, and she was blind. She stood five foot six. Her black hair almost reached her hips, and her grey pupil lacking eyes where unlike anything that could be replicated. She didn't wear much other than her normal clothes. She held what appeared to be an electric White Cane, but to those in the know, it was her weapon.

Both Sirina and Ning had their secrets when it came combat capability. Ning didn't carry weapons, as he was a martial art master, with a special surprise. Sirina was more than capable of beating down most people, even though she was blind.

"That's not totally true... Just the glass is messing with you." Ning responded, "Besides, you're not the kind of person to use your blindness as an excuse or as a thing to complain about."

"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... Shut up." She said with a wave of her hand, "Are we almost there?"

"We are just pulling up to a platform now." Ning said as the airship came to a stop, and the doors opened, "Let's get going."

They both walked out of the airship and stood there for a second, before heading off to learn where they would be staying as well as exploring the campus.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Stopping for a moment, and moving over to his bed and grabbed a bottle of water, saying

Mentari also stepped inside, looking around at the interior of the room. Obviously, it hadn't been used yet, and there would need to be a serious renovation to bring it to Mentari's needs. Maybe a superconducter would be a good start.

"Yep, I think we're going to have a great time together," she said, taking a bed that didn't seem to be used yet. "So this Charlotte is our leader huh? Will that be a good or bad thing?..."

Lucas froze for a full second then quickly glanced around the room, as if to assure Charlotte wasn't in there before he leaned in close to Mentari and whispered into her ear

"I'm not sure yet...she is hiding loads more than she leads on...and can get more explosive than ME!"

Leaning back and sitting down on his bed he looked up into the ceiling as if he was pondering something deep and important
"Which makes me remember... I like to know people, especially those who are on my team, All I know is that you are Mentari Nachtman of the Nachtman group from Atlas...and you are part of Team CMCL" he winked and grinned but continued "So what do you like to do for fun I guess is a good start."
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

The small tap of his shoes seemed to echo as Togami strolled through the grounds of the day. The events of the day had presented him with a lot to consider. He had met someone who would know every thought he would ever have. He met someone who can heal grievous wounds. He'd met a girl with the ability to cause pain with her mind. It was only his first day of classes here at Beacon, and while the classes were child's play to him, he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the power that all these children- these- these... demigods seemed to possess. He was no demigod and he knew that. It wouldn't be long before he was left behind as the other rose to ascension amongst the primordial beings of the cosmos, surely.

I need to stop psyching myelf out. Togami sighed and formed a construct of aura with a similar elasticity to a rubber, about the size of a baseball and bounced it from the floor, against the wall, and back into his hand in a silent attempt to occupy his mind and quash this self-deprecating thoughts.

It was not long before the soft hum of an airship caught his attention. The airship landed gently and revealed its cargo of two passengers: two teenagers about his age. The taller one, seemingly a boy, was hooded, and as such, Togami could not make out his face. The other was a girl that walked with a cane. The pair apparently knew each other well and as they came closer, Togami halted his game of catch with himself.

"Uh.. hey-hey-hey." Togami switched between each 'hey.' "Can I help the two of you?"
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Adelaide Silver, amphitheater

Leonard was finally ready to test it out. He told Heamet to sit in the contraption that he made. The teacher turned to Adelaide and the headmaster, giving them a thumbs up. It looks like this was it. Ozpin may have recognized the student being used as Leonard's guinea pig, or whatever rodent was used as a test subject in Remnant. "Lareylis?" he asked Adelaide.

"Yes," Adelaide responded as the machine was activated. "Professor Demeter was one time a mentor to him and his teammates."

"Interesting. I guess you could say that Team HEAT existed long before the naming ceremony," the old man quipped.

She smiled, "If you want to look at it that way."

The pitch of the sound of Leonard's machine was raised higher and higher, and the sound itself grew louder and louder. Strangely enough, Heamet felt nothing — in fact, Adelaide noticed him smile a little. All of a sudden, it was as if an invisible being grabbed the student by the throat, causing him to have a hard time to breathe. "Leonard!" she ran towards the protective rails. "Cut the power right n—"

"Wait," Ozpin interrupted as the machine stopped by itself. Leonard's invention let go of Heamet, and the latter almost lost his balance as he tried to take a few steps forward. "I'm… alright," he stretched, "I think." After he seemed to have regained his former composure, he made some kind of glass wall appear in front of him as he threw a jab at the air. He tried it again, but it seems that he had forgot everything that he had learned about mastering Aura. Adelaide and Ozpin looked on, and it seems that the headmaster may have figured out what was happening. Sensing the look on his face she asked, "What? What is it?"

"Now I understand how such a device would function," he began to explain to her. "A semblance is connected with a person's aura, and just like the aura it draws power from, it is unique to all. Aura and semblances cannot be altered, but they could be exchanged. I speculate that Mr. Lareylis may have switched auras with another student or teacher in this academy, so perhaps a more appropriate term for the device we witnessed down there would be an Aura Switcher."

After a pause the headmaster said to Leonard, "I believe you should be taking Mr. Lareylis to the infirmary, Professor. It seems that he may be lightheaded."

Beacon Academy Campus

The night dominated the sky and ground about her, and the shattered moon lingered above her head like an ominous sign from the gods. To be honest, there was nothing genuinely positive about the moon except for the beauty it had despite its broken state. All it told in the heavens was an inevitable time of darkness that will leave no living thing on the surface of Remnant untouched. Fortunately, light had some presence in the form of street lamps and open windows coming from the dormitories. The tower, which looked like a giant lighthouse in the middle of the campus, glowed with an emerald luminesce as it always did through the night. A light wind blew through the trees, causing them to whisper.

Her wolf ears twitched out of instinct. Somebody else must've had the same idea as her — and who wouldn't? After all, Beacon was beautiful. However, this was no student from Beacon, or even another teacher. She could hear someone whistling to the tune of a Mistralian ballad. Her whistling strangely echoed in her ears, which may have made Adelaide think that it was someone whom she was familiar with. The stranger's eyes glowed, even though the moon was behind her back. She could make out the silhouette from the clothes she was wearing, the tail which stood out from behind her buttocks, and the ears that stuck out from her head. Yes, it was definitely her — the one who let her insanity take over her.

"Visiting?" Adelaide called out to the silhouette whom she knew as Erde.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse