NATION

PASSWORD

(IC OPEN) Adventures through the Multiverse

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Petrokovia wrote:Bloodfyre turned to Sonic, pulling out his bow.
"Can the emeralds be destroyed? Otherwise, by the time he runs out of energy, we may very well all be dead."
Ness used PK thunder on the Master, and Ashley summoned a large cannon, and fired it at the Master.

"Heh, you may be dead but I wont be, I've faced beings more owerful than him before. Then again that was centuries ago, but I still stand by my point." The fox told Bloodfyre. He charged up a tailed beast bomb and sent it at the master. Then he charged u another one, and another one, then another one after sending the one he made before at him. Some to the right to the master, and some to the left, as well as some straight at him.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:24 pm

After all of this, Shadow was stunned. all those memories, back to haunt him. "Ma... Maria...." Shadow muttered. Maybe he's right. Shadow thought. those soldiers took everything from me! why shouldnt i destroy them? why shouldnt i have revenge?! Shadow... give them a chance.... a chance.... Her voice echoed through his head. his eyes widened, and a tear fell. she told me to give humans another chance... AND I WILL! he sprang up and punched the Master as hard as he could in his stomach. "NO DEAL!" He exclaimed.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:44 am

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:After all of this, Shadow was stunned. all those memories, back to haunt him. "Ma... Maria...." Shadow muttered. Maybe he's right. Shadow thought. those soldiers took everything from me! why shouldnt i destroy them? why shouldnt i have revenge?! Shadow... give them a chance.... a chance.... Her voice echoed through his head. his eyes widened, and a tear fell. she told me to give humans another chance... AND I WILL! he sprang up and punched the Master as hard as he could in his stomach. "NO DEAL!" He exclaimed.

The Master realed back from the punch, holding his stomach. He looked back up with both wide eyes and a wide grin.

"Alright, then DIE!"

He lunged forward and grabbed Shadow by the throat. Slowly, his hand gripped tighter and tighter as his eyes grew wider. The attacks of the other heroes soared past him as he bellowed with a laugh of pure insanity.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Mundeo wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:After all of this, Shadow was stunned. all those memories, back to haunt him. "Ma... Maria...." Shadow muttered. Maybe he's right. Shadow thought. those soldiers took everything from me! why shouldnt i destroy them? why shouldnt i have revenge?! Shadow... give them a chance.... a chance.... Her voice echoed through his head. his eyes widened, and a tear fell. she told me to give humans another chance... AND I WILL! he sprang up and punched the Master as hard as he could in his stomach. "NO DEAL!" He exclaimed.

The Master realed back from the punch, holding his stomach. He looked back up with both wide eyes and a wide grin.

"Alright, then DIE!"

He lunged forward and grabbed Shadow by the throat. Slowly, his hand gripped tighter and tighter as his eyes grew wider. The attacks of the other heroes soared past him as he bellowed with a laugh of pure insanity.

Shadow's vision grew dim, the world faded in and out. Maria, im sorry... I've failed... Shadow lost consciousness, and phased out of his super form, going limp. "Shadow!" Sonic exclaimed, flying forward at the speed of light, and impacting into the Masters ribs.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:16 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Mundeo wrote:The Master realed back from the punch, holding his stomach. He looked back up with both wide eyes and a wide grin.

"Alright, then DIE!"

Shadow's vision grew dim, the world faded in and out. Maria, im sorry... I've failed... Shadow lost consciousness, and phased out of his super form, going limp. "Shadow!" Sonic exclaimed, flying forward at the speed of light, and impacting into the Masters ribs.

The Master gazed in a mad joy at Shadow, but only briefly as he was sent across the arena by Sonic. He collapsed onto the floor, slowly getting onto his feet. His eyes and grin were wide, and he stood with a hunch. His insane laughter echoed.

"Heh heh heh... you all don't understand... what's going to happen... your attempts... your... adventures through the multiverse... are POINTLESS!"
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Mundeo wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Shadow's vision grew dim, the world faded in and out. Maria, im sorry... I've failed... Shadow lost consciousness, and phased out of his super form, going limp. "Shadow!" Sonic exclaimed, flying forward at the speed of light, and impacting into the Masters ribs.

The Master gazed in a mad joy at Shadow, but only briefly as he was sent across the arena by Sonic. He collapsed onto the floor, slowly getting onto his feet. His eyes and grin were wide, and he stood with a hunch. His insane laughter echoed.

"Heh heh heh... you all don't understand... what's going to happen... your attempts... your... adventures through the multiverse... are POINTLESS!"

Sonics eyes widened. "Huh? what are you talking about?" He asked.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Mundeo wrote:The Master gazed in a mad joy at Shadow, but only briefly as he was sent across the arena by Sonic. He collapsed onto the floor, slowly getting onto his feet. His eyes and grin were wide, and he stood with a hunch. His insane laughter echoed.

Sonics eyes widened. "huh? what are you talking about?" He asked.

"I think I know," The fox said,"You think your going to kill us, well its the other way around." He then sent a giant rasengan at the master, one that was so big it took up 3/4ths of the battlefield, as he didn't really care what happened to the others.
☻/
/ \

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:38 am

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Sonics eyes widened. "huh? what are you talking about?" He asked.

"I think I know," The fox said,"You think your going to kill us, well its the other way around." He then sent a giant rasengan at the master, one that was so big it took up 3/4ths of the battlefield, as he didn't really care what happened to the others.

Both The Doctor and Dunban pushed others out of the way as the Rasenshuriken soared across the arena, slamming into the Master. When the attack dissipated, onlt one chaos emerald remained glowing. His aura began to fade.

"Everything... is for naught... I saw it... an image of my madness, showing how futile all of your actions are!"

The Master fell back laughing, but continued speaking, his head facing the sky above.

"How do I explain it... everything is... rebooting. Whatever gods brought all of you together decided that their attempts at saving the multiverse have failed. And now, they are going to try again. Everything that has happened will be wiped from time and space. But... this was meant to happen... you were all destined to fail..."
Last edited by Mundeo on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Mundeo wrote:

Both The Doctor and Dunban pushed others out of the way as the Rasenshuriken soared across the arena, slamming into the Master. When the attack dissipated, onlt one chaos emerald remained glowing. His aura began to fade.

"Everything... is for naught... I saw it... an image of my madness, showing how futile all of your actions are!"

The Master fell back laughing, but continued speaking, his head facing the sky above.

"How do I explain it... everything is... rebooting. Whatever gods brought all of you together decided that their attempts at saving the multiverse have failed. And now, they are going to try again. Everything that has happened will be wiped from time and space. But... this was meant to happen... you were all destined to fail..."

"Oh save it!" Pit exclaimed, suddenly appearing through a portal, operating The great sacred treasure.
"whether the universe is doomed or not, you wont win!" He then opened fire on the downed Master, unleashing blast after blast.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Mundeo wrote:Both The Doctor and Dunban pushed others out of the way as the Rasenshuriken soared across the arena, slamming into the Master. When the attack dissipated, onlt one chaos emerald remained glowing. His aura began to fade.

"Oh save it!" Pit exclaimed, suddenly appearing through a portal, operating The great sacred treasure.
"whether the universe is doomed or not, you wont win!" He then opened fire on the downed Master, unleashing blast after blast.

The blasts cast a cloud of smoke where the Master was. But shortly afterwards, a gust of wind blew the smoke away as the he emerged from it. His aura was restored and glowing, and his face now betrayed only anger. He took out his sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the Great Sacred Treasure. Immediately, the mech went limp amd shut down.

"You are so foolish! Trying to use machines against me! I will have my victory!".

He began charging a massive beam, using up all the power he can find within the chaos emeralds. Then with a roar, he fired it directly at Pit. A column of solid light sled towards him, but as he fired it, The Doctor stepped in front of the downed mech, pointing his own screwdriver in the direction of the blast. As the beam neared them, it was absorbed into the sonic device, but the Master continued firing. The Doctor held onto the screwdriver with both hands, trying as hard as he can to hold the beam at bay. Wind and arcs of energy surrounded them as the two Timelords fought in their duel. Then, with all of the stored energy, The Doctor released a beam of even more power back towards the Master, engulfing him.

The Doctor stopped firing the laser and collapsed onto the ground, sweating and panting. On the opposite side of the arena sat The Master with the deactivated emeralds laying around him.

"How...?" he muttered, his eyes wide with shock, but soon enough a grin formed. He got back onto his feet chuckling and panting. "You think you won? You're all still going to die here".

As if on command, the star began to shrink around them. It was collapsing, and soon enough, it would create a black hole big enought to engulf the entire galaxy reactor. The Doctor used his sonic to call the Tardis, which materialized next to him.

"You're wrong. We are all going to live" he said, reaching out his hand to The Master, who looked up with disgust.

"I'm not coming with you, Doctor. I am meant to die here, I've done my part. You don't have much time left, either".

The Doctor looked down at his hand, and say that it was glowing faintly. He gazed in horror, for his time was indeed coming. He grabbed the Master with both of his hands and shook him. "I'm not letting you die again. You don't have to do this!"

The Master cracked a weak smile, his breath shaky. "Oh, but I must. My kast hurrah, Doctor. To see you watch me die". He let out a faint chuckle before collapsing in the Doctors arms. He put The Master back on the ground before turning to the others. They don't have much time left to escape. "Everyone in the Tardis. Go!"

Once evryone entered, The Doctor set the coordinates to where the rest of the heroes were, and made their escale from the star. As the Tardis faded away, The Master gave one last insane laugh as the star collapsed around him.

Reytehm

The Tardis appeared in Reytehm, where the rest of the heroes were practicing their magic. The Doctor opened the doors and motioned outside for everyone to leave.
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Mundeo wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:"Oh save it!" Pit exclaimed, suddenly appearing through a portal, operating The great sacred treasure.

The blasts cast a cloud of smoke where the Master was. But shortly afterwards, a gust of wind blew the smoke away as the he emerged from it. His aura was restored and glowing, and his face now betrayed only anger. He took out his sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the Great Sacred Treasure. Immediately, the mech went limp amd shut down.

"You are so foolish! Trying to use machines against me! I will have my victory!".

He began charging a massive beam, using up all the power he can find within the chaos emeralds. Then with a roar, he fired it directly at Pit. A column of solid light sled towards him, but as he fired it, The Doctor stepped in front of the downed mech, pointing his own screwdriver in the direction of the blast. As the beam neared them, it was absorbed into the sonic device, but the Master continued firing. The Doctor held onto the screwdriver with both hands, trying as hard as he can to hold the beam at bay. Wind and arcs of energy surrounded them as the two Timelords fought in their duel. Then, with all of the stored energy, The Doctor released a beam of even more power back towards the Master, engulfing him.

The Doctor stopped firing the laser and collapsed onto the ground, sweating and panting. On the opposite side of the arena sat The Master with the deactivated emeralds laying around him.

"How...?" he muttered, his eyes wide with shock, but soon enough a grin formed. He got back onto his feet chuckling and panting. "You think you won? You're all still going to die here".

As if on command, the star began to shrink around them. It was collapsing, and soon enough, it would create a black hole big enought to engulf the entire galaxy reactor. The Doctor used his sonic to call the Tardis, which materialized next to him.

"You're wrong. We are all going to live" he said, reaching out his hand to The Master, who looked up with disgust.

"I'm not coming with you, Doctor. I am meant to die here, I've done my part. You don't have much time left, either".

The Doctor looked down at his hand, and say that it was glowing faintly. He gazed in horror, for his time was indeed coming. He grabbed the Master with both of his hands and shook him. "I'm not letting you die again. You don't have to do this!"

The Master cracked a weak smile, his breath shaky. "Oh, but I must. My kast hurrah, Doctor. To see you watch me die". He let out a faint chuckle before collapsing in the Doctors arms. He put The Master back on the ground before turning to the others. They don't have much time left to escape. "Everyone in the Tardis. Go!"

Once evryone entered, The Doctor set the coordinates to where the rest of the heroes were, and made their escale from the star. As the Tardis faded away, The Master gave one last insane laugh as the star collapsed around him.

Reytehm

The Tardis appeared in Reytehm, where the rest of the heroes were practicing their magic. The Doctor opened the doors and motioned outside for everyone to leave.

Sonic was back to normal now. "Is... is it over?" He asked. "I think so." Magnus replied. "Well, now what?" Pit asked. "I guess we wait quietly for oblivion!" Hades said, clearly unhappy. "I had plans to conquer this place, and now its all gone down the drain!"

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Mundeo wrote:The blasts cast a cloud of smoke where the Master was. But shortly afterwards, a gust of wind blew the smoke away as the he emerged from it. His aura was restored and glowing, and his face now betrayed only anger. He took out his sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the Great Sacred Treasure. Immediately, the mech went limp amd shut down.

Reytehm

Sonic was back to normal now. "Is... is it over?" He asked. "I think so." Magnus replied. "Well, now what?" Pit asked. "I guess we wait quietly for oblivion!" Hades said, clearly unhappy. "I had plans to conquer this place, and now its all gone down the drain!"

"atleast you don't have to go back into a 16 year old kid." The ninetailed fox said. "Trust me, it is not comfortable, especially when he cant tell when a woman loves him even though its so obvious."
☻/
/ \

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:00 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Sonic was back to normal now. "Is... is it over?" He asked. "I think so." Magnus replied. "Well, now what?" Pit asked. "I guess we wait quietly for oblivion!" Hades said, clearly unhappy. "I had plans to conquer this place, and now its all gone down the drain!"

"atleast you don't have to go back into a 16 year old kid." The ninetailed fox said. "Trust me, it is not comfortable, especially when he cant tell when a woman loves him even though its so obvious."

Pit looked crushed. the weight of what was happening was finally coming down on him. "I... I dont want to forget you, all of you!" Pit said, voice shaking. "After all we've been through, Im just supposed to accept that its all for nothing?! I cant do that, I WONT!" Pit finally broke down. Sonic walked up to him, and put a hand on the poor angels shoulder. Pit looked up, and Sonic gave him a thumbs up. "Hey, its all good! lets just enjoy the time we have left, together." He said with a smile. Pit wiped his eyes. "Ok." he said. "And think about it, you'll still know me Pitty-pat!" Hades said, smiling. "Oh i feel a hundred times better!" Pit snapped.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Pit looked crushed. the weight of what was happening was finally coming down on him. "I... I dont want to forget you, all of you!" Pit said, voice shaking. "After all we've been through, Im just supposed to accept that its all for nothing?! I cant do that, I WONT!" Pit finally broke down. Sonic walked up to him, and put a hand on the poor angels shoulder. Pit looked up, and Sonic gave him a thumbs up. "Hey, its all good! lets just enjoy the time we have left, together." He said with a smile. Pit wiped his eyes. "Ok." he said. "And think about it, you'll still know me Pitty-pat!" Hades said, smiling. "Oh i feel a hundred times better!" Pit snapped.

The Doctor gave a faint smile as he watched Sonic console pit. "You all enjoy your time together. I have to go" he said forlornly. Dunban turned to him in confusion.

"What do you mean, Doctor? Aren't goin to stay?" he said.

The Doctor shook his head and sighed. "I can't stay. I have to return... to my universe. My time is coming to an end, at least this version of me"

Dunban's eyes widened in shock, and tried to beg the Doctor to stay. "What? You can't die! After all of this"

The Doctor put an patted Dunban's shoulder and smiled, but his eyes still showed the sorrow he truly felt. He had no choice. "Don't worry. When all of this happens again, I'll be back. A different me, but me nonetheless. Good luck to all of you back in your own universes. May we all meet again someday". With one last wave, he returned to the Tardis, made sure everyone was out, then shut the doors. He went to the console and set the time and location to the exact point where he first left. Back to Earth, in his own universe, right after Donna left him. As he finished imputing the coordinates, he looked back down at his hands. The glowing was starting to spread down his arms. Soon enough, his body would regenerate into a new one. A new Doctor with new appearance and personality.

"But I don't want to go..." The Doctor muttered as the Tardis slowly faded away, traveling back to its home universe.
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Mundeo wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Pit looked crushed. the weight of what was happening was finally coming down on him. "I... I dont want to forget you, all of you!" Pit said, voice shaking. "After all we've been through, Im just supposed to accept that its all for nothing?! I cant do that, I WONT!" Pit finally broke down. Sonic walked up to him, and put a hand on the poor angels shoulder. Pit looked up, and Sonic gave him a thumbs up. "Hey, its all good! lets just enjoy the time we have left, together." He said with a smile. Pit wiped his eyes. "Ok." he said. "And think about it, you'll still know me Pitty-pat!" Hades said, smiling. "Oh i feel a hundred times better!" Pit snapped.

The Doctor gave a faint smile as he watched Sonic console pit. "You all enjoy your time together. I have to go" he said forlornly. Dunban turned to him in confusion.

"What do you mean, Doctor? Aren't goin to stay?" he said.

The Doctor shook his head and sighed. "I can't stay. I have to return... to my universe. My time is coming to an end, at least this version of me"

Dunban's eyes widened in shock, and tried to beg the Doctor to stay. "What? You can't die! After all of this"

The Doctor put an patted Dunban's shoulder and smiled, but his eyes still showed the sorrow he truly felt. He had no choice. "Don't worry. When all of this happens again, I'll be back. A different me, but me nonetheless. Good luck to all of you back in your own universes. May we all meet again someday". With one last wave, he returned to the Tardis, made sure everyone was out, then shut the doors. He went to the console and set the time and location to the exact point where he first left. Back to Earth, in his own universe, right after Donna left him. As he finished imputing the coordinates, he looked back down at his hands. The glowing was starting to spread down his arms. Soon enough, his body would regenerate into a new one. A new Doctor with new appearance and personality.

"But I don't want to go..." The Doctor muttered as the Tardis slowly faded away, traveling back to its home universe.

"So long Doctor." Sonic said, saddened by his departure. Pit stood up. "Hades... take me back to our Universe." He said. Hades sighed. "What do i look like to you, a taxi?" He said. Pit just stared at him. "Oh fine!" Hades said, opening a portal back to Skyworld. Pit turned around. "Well, i guess this is goodbye." Sonic, N, and the now conscious Shadow nodded. Magnus stepped toward Pit. "Well angel-face, lets go." He said. he waved to the others, then stepped through. Hades entered the portal, and now just Pit remained. he turned around, and made his trademark "Victory" sign with his fingers. the others did this too, and Pit left, the portal closing behind him.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse