NATION

PASSWORD

(IC OPEN) Adventures through the Multiverse

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Discords Equstria
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

(IC OPEN) Adventures through the Multiverse

Postby Discords Equstria » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 pm

The multiverse, a vast space that contains all the life in existence. Where billions upon billions of universes are contained, and many hero's and villains roamed free. Fighting for whatever reason they saw fit. Yet none knew of the war that would soon be brought to there doorstep, and the evil that would be unleashed.

Discord
Discord's fabulous return

In the multiverse, two factors define all living things. Good, the love of all things just and pure, and Evil, the lust for power, dominance, control, and cruelty......Then, there is Discord. The living embodiment to all things chaotic. And the one who gives the middle finger to both of those rules.
A evil laugh is heard from the bowels of a long abandoned fortress, then a high pitched giggle. The fortress, formerly the ruins of a castle, suddenly burst with color, the walls turning green and blue, and the sky becoming pink. Clouds form around the fortress, and a brown liquid begins to fall in place of ran. A nearby river of water is turned into mountain dew. And a goat roaming the area grows a pair of dragonfly wings, and soars off into the distance. A man emerges from the fortress, a cane in one hand, and the glow of magic in the other. He wears a living tie, that snaps, and bites at the air around him, his suit is brown and grey, with a pink undershirt. He has gold and red eyes, and white hair. And a large grin on his face, chuckling with laughter as he raises the glowing hand. Causing the nearby mountain to turn into a giant teddybear.
"Its good to be back" He says to appearingly no one. but behind him stood a little girl in mismatched clothes, with hypnotic eyes, and a baseball bat in hand. She too is struggling not to burst into laughter. "Who are you talking too daddy?" She said smiling.
"Oh....uh...This goat of course!" He said summoning the mighty winged goat. Causing the little girl to laugh. "What are we going to do first pops?" When she said this he smiled. The castle behind them was lifted into the air, the land below it hovered causing it to float like a island. "The same thing we always do dear. Cause chaos!"

Barad Dur, Arda
Mordor unleashed
Lord Sauron was not a patient Maiar. His second in command, Angmar knew this. And moving to the throne room, he made sure to go with the utmost hast. His lord sat on his throne, shrouded by darkness, and around him on the table sat his commanders, the nine, the chief of Harad, and the Khan of Rhun. A orcish warrior baring Moria armor sat at the far side, Gothmog sat next to him. This meeting was only for formalities, all of the top advisers already knew their lord's plan, and at this meeting he spoke only one word. Striking fear into all who were not a Nazgul.
"March"
Sometime later. As night falls upon Gondor, a darkness falls across the land, not the normal shade from the night, but a fell creation of the dark lord. Hundreds upon hundreds of orcs set forth from Barad Dur, captained by Gothmog, and Khamul, all of them chanting as they moved across the plains of Gorgoroth.
"Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum."
Last edited by Discords Equstria on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Discords Equstria wrote:I'll post....Eventually

*procrastination level: Increased*
*Level up: 80*
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:you're sol when it comes to warnick, the others, they may post soon.

Yeah, thanks to the Procrastination Nation over there. *passive-aggressive sigh*

R.I.P Sir Christopher Lee

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Cybertron
Megatron sat on his throne looking at a holographic map of his empire, of all the planets, Earth was one of his most valuable assets, it along with the other planets in the system provided raw materials and energy for Megatron's growing empire. This empire of his was large, prosperous, and peaceful ever since the Autobot forces were smashed on both Cybertron, then Earth. Megatron pointed at a part of the hologram and said "There, I want you to explore that area for more planet, and don't fail me." the group of ten generals all bowed and said "Yes Lord Megatron!" in unison and started to leave, Megatron then said to one of the generals "Not you, Onslaught, I want a word with you." Onslaught turned back and walked back "What do you want of me, my lord?" Megatron then said "I have a special task for you, go and explore the uncharted multiverse in the name of your master, you will have a fleet of ten ships to command on this expedition. Now go, do not fail me." Onslaught bowed again and left to start his expedition.

Windhelm
The Dragonborn stood outside his house, he had save the world on multiple occasions and had basically solved every problem that anybody ever had, ever, he was an archmage at Winterhold, Thane of all nine holds, hero across all of Skyrim, his soul had been claimed by over half of the Daedric Princes, as well as it had also been guaranteed passage to Sovngarde, and all that was left was to settle down and have a family. Not! The Dragonborn still had an unquenchable thirst for adventure, he wanted to save people more, and to also have more titles in front of his name to sound cool, there was no lying, he was an adventurer at heart. He opened up his fast travel map, and after a few minutes found the perfect place to go, a city know as Minas Tirith, in a distant land known as Middle Earth, before he left he told his trust housecarl, Lydia, to stay behind and guard his house. He then quickly appeared in a flash of light outside Minas Tirith, he walked towards the gate.

Mystery Shack, Gravity Falls, Oregon
Dipper and Mabel had been having a normal morning, woke up, had breakfast, brushed teeth, got dressed for the day, beat up gnomes, y'know, normal kid stuff. The day had been going along smoothly when the two of them saw that the vending machine seemed to have been moved a bit shortly after Stan had left, they discovered a hidden passage behind it. Dipper said "Maybe our Grunkle Stan is hiding more secrets from us than we thought. What do you think is down there, Mabel?" Mabel laughed and said "Why don't we see for ourselves, genius?" Dipper awkwardly laughed and said "I guess your right." they walked down there, took an elevator down further, and soon saw a portal like device. Dipper said "Stan has been hiding this all from us the whole time?!?! How could he do that? This machine is massive!!" they walked through a doorway and were in the same room as this hulking behemoth, when suddenly the heavy steel door closed on them, Dipper clawed at it and yelled "We're trapped! What are we gonna do?" Mabel said "Don't worry, bro-bro, Grunkle Stan will get us out when he gets back." her brother looked terrified and said "Yeah, then he's gonna kill us for being down here! What are we going to do?" the machine buzzed to life, lightning shock out of it and like a vacuums it started to suck objects in. Dipper tried to plant his feet into the ground but started to get pulled in, Mabel grabbed him by the hand just as the portal pulled him off his feet "Mabel, what's happening? Mabel! Mmaaabbeellll!!!!" Mabel lost her grip and watched in horror as Dipper flew into the portal, she screamed "Dipper, no!" before being sucked in herself, them machine then slowly churned to a stop, and the two were gone. (OOC: Where they end up, I'll decide later)

Dreamscape
Bill watched as it all happened, Those two annoying kids who foiled his plan being sucked into a portal,the Dragonborn teleporting, Megatron plotting, Sauron mobilizing, and his favorite, Discord returning, that guy was an interesting fellow, and Bill was going to be keeping a sharp eye on him for the time being. Bill got bored and decided to enter people's dreams in order to ruin them, as well as the person's mind, for his own amusement, it's what kept him bust while he was there. He was plotting something, but first he would need a body, and some people to help him, he made a note to himself Tip: Next time you posses someone, don't posses a sleep deprived twelve year-old the proceed to abuse his body.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Discords Equstria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Discords Equstria » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:47 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:snip

Minas Tirith. Arda

The two citadel guards who were huddled around a fire near the gate. Saw the flash of light through the night sky. One picking up his spear, the other a torch, and together, they advanced towards the light shouting. "Who goes there!"

Barad Dur. Arda

The dark lord was instantly aware of the new arrival. A shift in the walls of Eru's domain could be felt by all Maia, not just him. Quickly taking the form of a eye at the peak of his tower. His gaze rested upon Gondor as he watched the events unfold.

Rivendell. Arda

Gandalf was also aware of the shift, though he was sleeping at the time. Waking himself up, he got off the bed and reached for glamdring and his staff. The rapid awakening of the wizard did not go unnoticed, a servant from Elrond soon went to Gandalf as he was packing his things, and asked. "Sir, where are you going?" To which the Maiar replied. "I am going to Gondor, now quickly child, fetch my horse!"

Discord's Palace. Discorded Earth

"Hmm, lets see...." Said Discord as he pointed on a map with his daughter on his lap. Tapping on one part of the map, he turned all the snow in Greenland into cocaine, then releasing another bout of laughter as he turned Pewdiepie into the leader of the European Union. Finally after royally screwing up a major part of the earth, he relaxed back into his chair, and said to his daughter as he pointed at the map. "My my dear, look at all the wonderful chaos!"

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:you're sol when it comes to warnick, the others, they may post soon.

Yeah, thanks to the Procrastination Nation over there. *passive-aggressive sigh*

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:snip

Minas Tirith. Arda

The two citadel guards who were huddled around a fire near the gate. Saw the flash of light through the night sky. One picking up his spear, the other a torch, and together, they advanced towards the light shouting. "Who goes there!"

The Dragonborn raised his hands and said "I'll explain everything in due time, but what I will tell you is that I am here to help you with your issues. Most people call me Stormblade, I am the Dovahkiin, I'll tell you what that is later as well. I just need access to your city, so please let me enter and I will answer your questions."
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Discords Equstria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Discords Equstria » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:

Minas Tirith. Arda

The Dragonborn raised his hands and said "I'll explain everything in due time, but what I will tell you is that I am here to help you with your issues. Most people call me Stormblade, I am the Dovahkiin, I'll tell you what that is later as well. I just need access to your city, so please let me enter and I will answer your questions."

Minas Tirith. Arda

The one citadel guard did not lower his spear, rather he held it up and pointed Dovahkiin in the direction of the gate. "The other guard will take you to king Aragorn, the steward, and the captains, understand?"

Dreamscape

"You know, I am not too fond of being spied on. Especially by you." Said Discord appearing behind Bill, eating a dorito, a grin on his face. His appearance here seemingly went against all logic, then again. That was Discord's specialty. His daughter was nowhere in sight.

Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:The Dragonborn raised his hands and said "I'll explain everything in due time, but what I will tell you is that I am here to help you with your issues. Most people call me Stormblade, I am the Dovahkiin, I'll tell you what that is later as well. I just need access to your city, so please let me enter and I will answer your questions."

Minas Tirith. Arda

The one citadel guard did not lower his spear, rather he held it up and pointed Dovahkiin in the direction of the gate. "The other guard will take you to king Aragorn, the steward, and the captains, understand?"

Dreamscape

"You know, I am not too fond of being spied on. Especially by you." Said Discord appearing behind Bill, eating a dorito, a grin on his face. His appearance here seemingly went against all logic, then again. That was Discord's specialty. His daughter was nowhere in sight.

Minas Tirith
The Dragonborn followed the guard through the gate, he looked at the buildings inside, trying to find useful things like blacksmiths, inns, or markets. He didn't see much, but the city looked nice and clean, and in a way reminded him of Solitude.

Dreamscape
Bill turned around "Oh, hey there, I see you noticed me spinning on you, here's the deal, you'll have to get used to it, because I spy on everyone and I mean everyone. The name's Bill Cipher, and welcome to the Dreamscape, the land of the mind, this is my domain, I can enter anybody's dreams whenever I want!"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Discords Equstria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Discords Equstria » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:

Minas Tirith. Arda

Dreamscape

Minas Tirith
The Dragonborn followed the guard through the gate, he looked at the buildings inside, trying to find useful things like blacksmiths, inns, or markets. He didn't see much, but the city looked nice and clean, and in a way reminded him of Solitude.

Dreamscape
Bill turned around "Oh, hey there, I see you noticed me spinning on you, here's the deal, you'll have to get used to it, because I spy on everyone and I mean everyone. The name's Bill Cipher, and welcome to the Dreamscape, the land of the mind, this is my domain, I can enter anybody's dreams whenever I want!"

Minas Tirith
Gondor, after many centuries of war with Mordor, was by no means glorious, and the same could be said for it's depopulated capital. At the top was a withered white tree next to the citadel, and fountain guards were stationed all around the door. Inside the Citadel, atop the largest of the two thrones, was a man with kind soft eyes, but the scars of a warrior. A undecorated crown sat on his head. He looked at the man his two guards brought in with curiosity.

Dreamscape

"HA! That's cute kid. But listen, I don't want you spying on me. Understood? If you do bad things are going to happen." Said Discord with a all to happy grin. Snapping his fingers he turned the area around him bright green

Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:
Minas Tirith

Dreamscape

Minas Tirith
Gondor, after many centuries of war with Mordor, was by no means glorious, and the same could be said for it's depopulated capital. At the top was a withered white tree next to the citadel, and fountain guards were stationed all around the door. Inside the Citadel, atop the largest of the two thrones, was a man with kind soft eyes, but the scars of a warrior. A undecorated crown sat on his head. He looked at the man his two guards brought in with curiosity.

Dreamscape

"HA! That's cute kid. But listen, I don't want you spying on me. Understood? If you do bad things are going to happen." Said Discord with a all to happy grin. Snapping his fingers he turned the area around him bright green

Minas Tirith
The Dragonborn walked up to the base of the throne, he walked with a purpose, he looked at Aragorn and said "I do not see many kings in my travels, the only other kings I have met were either ghosts, or people who I helped become king, so it is an honor to meet you. I am the Dovahkiin, or Dragonborn, and i am here to help you in any way I can, in my few years of combat I have single-handedly ended a war and slain an uncountable number of dragons, I have traveled from the highest mountains to the deepest Dwemer ruins, I have brought peace to my lands, and I am here to do the same."

Dreamscape
Bill outstretched his arms and said "Sheesh, man, relax, It's not like I can physically harm you, I'm stuck here without a vessel to inhabit. I have to say you are a pretty crazy guy and I like that, most sane people wouldn't simply confront me in my domain as here I have almost unlimited control. I personally like what you do on the mortal plain, it's much more fun that the other things happening, it's quite refreshing, but I have some very important plans to get to and very important people to watch in order to help with that plan."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Darth Vader's Training Planet

There was one planet in the Galaxy that was forbidden to travel too. Not because the planet was hiding some deep secret of the Republic, but for the safety of the galactic population. This planet was used by Vader and his allies for training. Which meant at any given time the planet was set aflame. Weapons of Mass Destruction were tested on the planets surface daily. Massive war games are held between legions of troops lasting weeks. Darth Vader himself uses the planets scenery for target practice. One he used the Force to perform an attack that obliterated a mountain range. Today he was training with one of his closest friend and ally. "Quite a day of training wouldn't you think Vader?," The traveller Kyle Cosmos said. Vader nodded,"I agree considering we just shredded half of this continent." All around them was burnt down trees and blackened earth. "Time we head out then." They suddenly disappeared without a trace.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:00 am

Kibougamine Academy

"Upupupu..." Monokuma laughed. "I'm beary bored. It's unbearable." The Killing School Life had finished a long time ago. Quite how long, he couldn't remember. But now, the graduates were out there, doing whatever. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. "Y'know, I still have that spaceship. I wonder if it would be able to get me to space," he thought. "Upupupu... that's a beary good idea. There are no limits in space!"

And that is how an animatronic bear called Monokuma went to space. With a rocket. That may or may not lack oxygen.

So, armed with only the Monokuma Bazooka and his Spears of Gungnir, he blasted up, and out of the atmosphere. After breaking past the troposphere, he looked back at the now slowly shrinking Earth, and then noticed something very different about it. For some reason, there was a giant crater in the middle of Kazakhstan. "Huh. Don't remember that. As long as there's more despair for the masses, I'll be beary happy!" But the thought lingered in his mind.

That is, until he found himself whirling in a spiral. When he snapped back into reality, he discovered that he was currently orbiting a black hole. "Oopsidaisie! Guess I should have checked the starmap more thoroughly," he nonchalantly remarked. Then, he accelerated the ship straight into the singularity with a great big "Yahoo!"

An undisclosed amount of time later, Monokuma was plummeting down towards a beary Earth-like planet. Very quickly. As the rocket began disintegrating, he realised, "A wormhole? Upupupu... I wonder if Tsumiki went through here as well. Probably not." Almost immediately, the laws of the universe amended the breach in the fourth wall. Soon, Monokuma landed on the outskirts of the largest civilised region he could find during his atmospheric entry. The remains of the rocket lay smoking behind him, creating a huge plume of smoke that a lot of people would see. He proudly stood up, and declared, "I. AM. MONOKUMA!" He then breathed a sigh of relief, stating, "Whew, thought I wasn't going to make it there." He then walked up to the gate, M1 bazooka in hand, where some people were conversing, and waved cheekily.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:10 pm

Inside of the TARDIS

The TARDIS was not your ordinary spaceship. It can travel through time as well as space, and it is bigger on the inside, taking the form of a blue police phone box. It also has a soul of it's own. Now, she was the Doctor's only companion, now that Donna is gone. He has witnessed so much, maybe, even too much for one person. He stared blankly at the console, letting the angst from his past deeds fill his two hearts. He committed so many deeds, horrible deeds, some that will haunt him for eternity. As he stood, he lost all remaining will to live, but was brought back to attention by a sudden flash, and a sound that boomed like thunder.

Frantic, the Doctor pressed numerous buttons and flicked copious switches, and was able to restabalize the TARDIS. He looked around to find out what exactly happened, only to receive a massive surprise. Not again, he thought, for in front of him were two kids. How did they get on the TARDIS?
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Mundeo wrote:Inside of the TARDIS

The TARDIS was not your ordinary spaceship. It can travel through time as well as space, and it is bigger on the inside, taking the form of a blue police phone box. It also has a soul of it's own. Now, she was the Doctor's only companion, now that Donna is gone. He has witnessed so much, maybe, even too much for one person. He stared blankly at the console, letting the angst from his past deeds fill his two hearts. He committed so many deeds, horrible deeds, some that will haunt him for eternity. As he stood, he lost all remaining will to live, but was brought back to attention by a sudden flash, and a sound that boomed like thunder.

Frantic, the Doctor pressed numerous buttons and flicked copious switches, and was able to restabalize the TARDIS. He looked around to find out what exactly happened, only to receive a massive surprise. Not again, he thought, for in front of him were two kids. How did they get on the TARDIS?

Dipper and Mabel had been launched out of the exit end of the portal before it closed, for a few seconds, they appeared dead, laying face first on the ground, motionless. They then slowly stirred and Dipper said "Ugh, Mabel, where are we?" as he pulled himself off the ground, Mabel looked around and saw the Doctor "Oh, I think we've meet another time-traveller! Look at all this cool stuff!" Dipper was unamused and said "Yes, you're probably right, Mabel." he walked up to the Doctor and said "Uhm, hello. Sorry for interrupting whatever you were doing, but where are we, and more importantly, when are we? Also, who are you?"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:20 pm

"What?"
Some kids just teleported their way into the TARDIS, and they don't seem surprised, or even confused! Another time traveller? This happened to them before? The Doctor was speachless, he was barely able to force the words out.

"How... how did you get on the TARDIS how did you kids get here?"

One of the kids, a girl, lit up like a star. "Oooooooo the TARDIS, that's a weird name for a time machine!" She reached for the console.

The Doctor grabbed her arm "Oy! Don't touch that! And how dare you speak to my TARDIS that way! It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space and it's not just any old time machine, she can travel through space as well— What am i doing! There are two kids who just came out of nowhere and... and..." He stopped, mutterin to himslef as he ran his hands through his hair. "Where exactly are you two from your parents must be worried sick!"
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Mundeo wrote:"What?"
Some kids just teleported their way into the TARDIS, and they don't seem surprised, or even confused! Another time traveller? This happened to them before? The Doctor was speachless, he was barely able to force the words out.

One of the kids, a girl, lit up like a star. "Oooooooo the TARDIS, that's a weird name for a time machine!" She reached for the console.

The Doctor grabbed her arm "Oy! Don't touch that! And how dare you speak to my TARDIS that way! It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space and it's not just any old time machine, she can travel through space as well— What am i doing! There are two kids who just came out of nowhere and... and..." He stopped, mutterin to himslef as he ran his hands through his hair. "Where exactly are you two from your parents must be worried sick!"

Dipper said "We don't exactly know how we got here, we were spending the summer at our Great Uncle's place in the town of Gravity Falls, Oregon,and there I found this mysterious Journal that said that the town was filled with magical beings. We found out that out great uncle had an advanced portal his basement, and we were sucked into said portal, so people probably haven't noticed our absence." He pulled out the Journal "Ever since I found this, weird things have been happening, we've fought gnomes, cursed wax statues, ghosts, crazy psychics, a time traveller, a dinosaur, zombies, and a shapeshifter." Mabel then said "So what's your name, sir,oh, are you British?"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Mundeo wrote:"What?"

Dipper said "We don't exactly know how we got here, we were spending the summer at our Great Uncle's place in the town of Gravity Falls, Oregon,and there I found this mysterious Journal that said that the town was filled with magical beings. We found out that out great uncle had an advanced portal his basement, and we were sucked into said portal, so people probably haven't noticed our absence." He pulled out the Journal "Ever since I found this, weird things have been happening, we've fought gnomes, cursed wax statues, ghosts, crazy psychics, a time traveller, a dinosaur, zombies, and a shapeshifter." Mabel then said "So what's your name, sir,oh, are you British?"

"British! I am not_" The Doctor stopped, realizing it might not be the best idea to tell them he's not even human. "I mean, yes! I am very British. By the way, I am the Doctor. And uh, may I see that?" Dipper handed him the journal. He quickly peered his way through the journal's worn pages. Gnomes? Ghosts? Zombies? The Doctor has faced faced similar opponents, but what these kids seen is just extraordinary! He closed the journal and handed it back to Dipper. "So, Gravity Falls you say? Right away!" He began to press buttons and switches, pulling one last lever with an "Allons-y!" and the TARDIS whirred to life. A few moments later, the Doctor opened the door, revealing a small, old shack in the middle of a forest. "Well, go on!"
Last edited by Mundeo on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Discords Equstria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Discords Equstria » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:
Minas Tirith

Dreamscape

Minas Tirith
The Dragonborn walked up to the base of the throne, he walked with a purpose, he looked at Aragorn and said "I do not see many kings in my travels, the only other kings I have met were either ghosts, or people who I helped become king, so it is an honor to meet you. I am the Dovahkiin, or Dragonborn, and i am here to help you in any way I can, in my few years of combat I have single-handedly ended a war and slain an uncountable number of dragons, I have traveled from the highest mountains to the deepest Dwemer ruins, I have brought peace to my lands, and I am here to do the same."

Dreamscape
Bill outstretched his arms and said "Sheesh, man, relax, It's not like I can physically harm you, I'm stuck here without a vessel to inhabit. I have to say you are a pretty crazy guy and I like that, most sane people wouldn't simply confront me in my domain as here I have almost unlimited control. I personally like what you do on the mortal plain, it's much more fun that the other things happening, it's quite refreshing, but I have some very important plans to get to and very important people to watch in order to help with that plan."

Minas Tirith

The king looked with sadness. "You will not achieve such a thing in our realm. The dragons here are few but mighty. Sauron's forces move to attack us from all realms, Mordor is ablaze once more. And all are in danger. The war machine of Mordor moves to attack Gondor and Rohan, and in the north, the elves fight the remnant of Angmar. To the east, dale, and Erebor attempt to fight off the easterling horde. And in the mountains, the dwarves fight in a great struggle to reclaim their fallen kingdom."

Dreamscape

"No such thing exist as complete control. And certainly not when you are in a room with me" Said Discord, flicking his finger as he turned the demon into a giant pizza slice, then rather quickly turned him back. "I have power here, because it does not make sense for me too. But anyway, that is off topic. Don't spy on me."

Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:02 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:
Minas Tirith

Dreamscape

Minas Tirith

The king looked with sadness. "You will not achieve such a thing in our realm. The dragons here are few but mighty. Sauron's forces move to attack us from all realms, Mordor is ablaze once more. And all are in danger. The war machine of Mordor moves to attack Gondor and Rohan, and in the north, the elves fight the remnant of Angmar. To the east, dale, and Erebor attempt to fight off the easterling horde. And in the mountains, the dwarves fight in a great struggle to reclaim their fallen kingdom."

Dreamscape

"No such thing exist as complete control. And certainly not when you are in a room with me" Said Discord, flicking his finger as he turned the demon into a giant pizza slice, then rather quickly turned him back. "I have power here, because it does not make sense for me too. But anyway, that is off topic. Don't spy on me."

Minas Tirith
The Dragonborn looked at Aragorn with determination and said "King, though I have absolutely no idea what most of the things you said are, I assure you I can bring peace. I was just as confused when I first entered Skyrim in the middle of a bloody civil war, I beat back the Empire and won Skyrim it's independence, I defeated the mighty dragon Alduin, firstborn of Akatosh, and bringer of the end days, I am a master mage at the collage of Winterhold, Thane of all nine holds, my soul has been claimed by countless Daedric Lords, I am no mere man. I am the Dragonborn, I have the blood and soul of a dragon in me, I can learn the ancient dragon tongue and use it as a weapon to destroy my enemies, I can take the souls of defeated dragons to increase my power. They write songs about me in my homeland, I am the greatest warrior, mage, thief, dragon slayer, potion master, blacksmith, enchanter, and hunter in all of Skyrim, I have done more heroic deeds in 3 years than most people will do in 10 lifetimes.

Dreamscape
"I kinda expected you having power here, because I expect the unexpected. I'll stop spying on you, I just as for a small... favor... in return." a blue flame appeared on his hand.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Discords Equstria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Discords Equstria » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:12 pm

Discords Equstria wrote:
Minas Tirith

Dreamscape

Minas Tirith
The Dragonborn looked at Aragorn with determination and said "King, though I have absolutely no idea what most of the things you said are, I assure you I can bring peace. I was just as confused when I first entered Skyrim in the middle of a bloody civil war, I beat back the Empire and won Skyrim it's independence, I defeated the mighty dragon Alduin, firstborn of Akatosh, and bringer of the end days, I am a master mage at the collage of Winterhold, Thane of all nine holds, my soul has been claimed by countless Daedric Lords, I am no mere man. I am the Dragonborn, I have the blood and soul of a dragon in me, I can learn the ancient dragon tongue and use it as a weapon to destroy my enemies, I can take the souls of defeated dragons to increase my power. They write songs about me in my homeland, I am the greatest warrior, mage, thief, dragon slayer, potion master, blacksmith, enchanter, and hunter in all of Skyrim, I have done more heroic deeds in 3 years than most people will do in 10 lifetimes.

Dreamscape
"I kinda expected you having power here, because I expect the unexpected. I'll stop spying on you, I just as for a small... favor... in return." a blue flame appeared on his hand.

Minas Tirith

Aragorn shifted in his chair before saying. "Then will you aid the free peoples in our fight against the dark lord?"

Dreamscape

"Ah ah ah. Now I don't play games unless they are my own, but I will hear you out first, and see what you have to say before I turn you back into a pizza." Said Discord in a humorous tone as he conjured a chair and sat down.

Aeternabilis wrote:

Novia Soviet Socialist Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Soviet Socialist Republic » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:20 pm

Earth
Britain, Scotland
Ben Nevis
Alpha Squad

A HC 44 Raven flew above the base of Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in the UK. A blizzard was nearing which was perfect cover for what was about to happen. The Raven hovered above a flat piece of snow covered land and dropped several ropes which 6 soldiers rappelled down to the ground. After which, the helicopter left "Alpha Squad this is Warlord, you are to rendezvous with Bravo and Charlie squad outside approximately 1 Km away from the Blackwatch Stronghold at the top of the mountain in 20 minutes. Warlord 2 is going to our base at the foot of the mountain to refuel. You have 2 hours people, get it done. Out" With that, the soldiers began their movement up the hill.

One of the soldiers happened to be the one leading this operation on the ground. Specter his name was, the company enforcer. Among the companies many other badasses, the Blackwatch Remnants, Blood Sparrow Splinter Cells, Cult of Cthulhu and the Mortis death cult have nightmares about this man. He made quite the name for himself after his many feats. After about 15 minutes of walking up the hill, about 3 minutes away from the rendezvous point, the blizzard had started. Just in time too. This would be the perfect cover for knocking out this terrorist stronghold. The reason they were called terrorists being the car bombings, missile strikes and other acts against Helgan Corporations in revenge for shutting them down. Apparently this particular stronghold was housing a Blockbuster Missile that was being readied to launch into the Helgan Corporations Glasgow headquarters. It won't just be the building that goes as you can tell by the name. The missile will destroy the building and the entire city block, flattening all under the shockwave before bathing the area in a wall of fire.

The soldiers were finally at the rendezvous point, uniting with Bravo Squad though Charlie Squad was nowhere to be seen. It didn't matter, the mission needed to proceed as planned now before the blizzard stops. Time to make some damage.
u wot m8

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:28 pm

Mundeo wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Dipper said "We don't exactly know how we got here, we were spending the summer at our Great Uncle's place in the town of Gravity Falls, Oregon,and there I found this mysterious Journal that said that the town was filled with magical beings. We found out that out great uncle had an advanced portal his basement, and we were sucked into said portal, so people probably haven't noticed our absence." He pulled out the Journal "Ever since I found this, weird things have been happening, we've fought gnomes, cursed wax statues, ghosts, crazy psychics, a time traveller, a dinosaur, zombies, and a shapeshifter." Mabel then said "So what's your name, sir,oh, are you British?"

"British! I am not_" The Doctor stopped, realizing it might not be the best idea to tell them he's not even human. "I mean, yes! I am very British. By the way, I am the Doctor. And uh, may I see that?" Dipper handed him the journal. He quickly peered his way through the journal's worn pages. Gnomes? Ghosts? Zombies? The Doctor has faced faced similar opponents, but what these kids seen is just extraordinary! He closed the journal and handed it back to Dipper. "So, Gravity Falls you say? Right away!" He began to press buttons and switches, pulling one last lever with an "Allons-y!" and the TARDIS whirred to life. A few moments later, the Doctor opened the door, revealing a small, old shack in the middle of a forest. "Well, go on!"

Tardis
Mabel said "Aw come on, can't we stay for a bit, you're much nicer than the last time traveller, he tried to rase us from existence!" Dipper quickly said "Yeah, but Blendin had a justified hatred for us, remember how we ruined his life?" Mabel laughed and said "As if I would forget that, but hey, we gave him his job and hair back!" the she turned back to the Doctor "Please? Can we stay? We could help you out!"

Minas Tirith
The Dragonborn bowed and said "Yes, king, I will fight this Dark Lord and bring peace to the lands." this was probably the 20th time he swore loyalty to someone.

Dreamscape
Bill said "Well, I need some way to get followers, as I don't have a physical form and when I did take a body, I chose a sleep deprived 12 year-old, currently seen here...." his bow tie turned into a screen and showed the twins in the TARDIS "And I learned the hard way that pain makes a mortal body weaker, so I've decided to have other poor saps do my work for me, but there aren't that many people gullible enough to agree to become my puppet. See where I'm going with this?"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Gravity Falls

The Doctor looked down at Dipper and Mabel. He knew letting them travel with him would put them in danger, but something in the back of his mind actually beleived that they might be alright. He sighed and said, "Fine! You can come along. But before we depart, I would like to meet this uncle of yours, if that is alright with you two, of course"
Last edited by Mundeo on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Mundeo wrote:The Doctor looked down at Dipper and Mabel. He knew letting them travel with him would put them in danger, but something in the back of his mind actually beleived that they might be alright. He sighed and said, "Fine! You can come along. But before we depart, I would like to meet this uncle of yours, if that is alright with you two, of course"

Dipper said "When we left, he had gone out of the house, but he may be back, he does have a business to run here." and then Mabel said "But don't worry about us, we defeated a demon, twice." then Dipper corrected her "Actually the first time he let us win and the second time we won because he had possessed me when I had gone more than a day without sleep, and he had abused my body in more way than one. I still want to know what he did to my hands."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Crimson had just escaped a massive fight between what one could call, the "good" version of him. He thought it best to hide out in the Speed Force for a little bit while he plotted out his next adventure. However, as some time began to pass, he noticed that the Speed Force was expanding. Growing so to speak. Out of curiosity, he decided to use the Speed Force to peak into alternate realities. The findings were incredible. The barriers the seemed to divide the realities was fading. And that meant the multiverse was going from many smaller universes to one big Universe. "My... I'm going enjoy tearing it apart." He said to himself and smiled evilly. He ran with incredible speed to break free of the Speed Force and eventually shot through a portal. However, due to the continued degradation of the walls, he wound up in what seemed like a space ship. Upon looking around, he found the occupants to be a man and two young children. "Where the hell am i? This isn't where I was aiming!"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:00 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Crimson had just escaped a massive fight between what one could call, the "good" version of him. He thought it best to hide out in the Speed Force for a little bit while he plotted out his next adventure. However, as some time began to pass, he noticed that the Speed Force was expanding. Growing so to speak. Out of curiosity, he decided to use the Speed Force to peak into alternate realities. The findings were incredible. The barriers the seemed to divide the realities was fading. And that meant the multiverse was going from many smaller universes to one big Universe. "My... I'm going enjoy tearing it apart." He said to himself and smiled evilly. He ran with incredible speed to break free of the Speed Force and eventually shot through a portal. However, due to the continued degradation of the walls, he wound up in what seemed like a space ship. Upon looking around, he found the occupants to be a man and two young children. "Where the hell am i? This isn't where I was aiming!"

On board the TARDIS

When the Doctor heard that someone else was in the TARDIS, he couldn't help himself from shouting, "How are all of you people getting aboard my TARDIS?". Then he saw what the new visitor looked like and noticed he did not look freindly. "What?" he said, pulling out his sonic screwdriver. He scanned the figure before him and was intrigued by the results "Interesting. You are a being of pure wrath that can manipulate the speed force to acheive speeds near the spead of light" The reality finally hit him. "Oh, wait, that's terrifying. Who are you, and how did you get here?"
Last edited by Mundeo on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:18 pm

Mundeo wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Crimson had just escaped a massive fight between what one could call, the "good" version of him. He thought it best to hide out in the Speed Force for a little bit while he plotted out his next adventure. However, as some time began to pass, he noticed that the Speed Force was expanding. Growing so to speak. Out of curiosity, he decided to use the Speed Force to peak into alternate realities. The findings were incredible. The barriers the seemed to divide the realities was fading. And that meant the multiverse was going from many smaller universes to one big Universe. "My... I'm going enjoy tearing it apart." He said to himself and smiled evilly. He ran with incredible speed to break free of the Speed Force and eventually shot through a portal. However, due to the continued degradation of the walls, he wound up in what seemed like a space ship. Upon looking around, he found the occupants to be a man and two young children. "Where the hell am i? This isn't where I was aiming!"

On board the TARDIS

When the Doctor heard that someone else was in the TARDIS, he couldn't help himself from shouting, "How are all of you people getting aboard my TARDIS?". Then he saw what the new visitor looked like and noticed he did not look freindly. "What?" he said, pulling out his sonic screwdriver. He scanned the figure before him and was intrigued by the results "Interesting. You are a being of pure wrath that can manipulate the speed force to acheive speeds near the spead of light" The reality finally hit him. "Oh, wait, that's terrifying. Who are you, and how did you get here?"

Dipper pulled his sister behind him and said "Stay back, Mabel, I don't like the look of this guy." Dipper knew Crimson was bad new just from the guys looks, Dipper turned to the Doctor and said "What are we going to do?" Dipper then pulled out the journal and flipped through it "Dang it, there's nothing about this guy, or this so-callled Speed Force!"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse