NATION

PASSWORD

IJ2: New Dawn (IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Asumar Masaki
Central City Tournament - Adult Division
Rising Excitement

Asumar stopped when he felt Roshi tap his finger on Asumar's shoulder, which was protected by his Secondary Adamantium Armor that could deal with Superhuman Punches, yet Asumar remained generally unsure of what Roshi planet. His eyes widened somewhat at Roshi's knowing of his child, something of which shocked Asumar yet he refused to show It "Huh, to think that you are able to recognize who my child was It's amazing that with your Emotional Capacity that you were able to figure out that much." Asumar joked, turning to Roshi, his Crimson Aura starting to grow at an exponential rate.

"And to say that you will be able to defeat me this early on Into the fight..." Within moment did Asumar fire a volley of of Energy Blasts, nearly Twenty Energy Orbs towards Roshi, In which Sixteen of them seemingly disappeared Into numerous portals while the Four remaining Energy Blasts took off towards Roshi at full speed "Is a mistake that you will regret here!" Asumar shouted, the Energy Orbs secreting a thin yet solid threads as they continued moving towards Roshi, Asumar himself taking off running towards Roshi, before manifesting a portal, running through It and then emerging from both above and behind Roshi, having already saved a duplicate of himself before the fight even began, these two Asumar's with their fists out that shone with Crimson Energy.

" I saw your oh so touching moment with the boy before you came to fight me. In all honesty sometimes I think I might miss it, or be jealous of it. But then I remember why I don't need it. That bastard tried to kill my mother, to erase her and me so he could return to Freiza and not get murdered. That night, he tried to kill us. Of course, because I am still here, I won. I laid that bastard out like a science project!" Roshi growled as the blasts of energy neared him. The Emperor could feel his control of his energy waning as his anger increased. His eye twitched rapidly as he hunched over, arms pulled to the side as he growled.

" AND YOU ARE A FOOL TO BELIEVE I WAS USING ANYTHING CLOSE TO MY FULL ABILITY!!" Roshi screamed as his body straight up as his power hurts to the surface, a blood red aura bursting to live and covering at east ten feet around him as he released it, the base Kaio-Ken bring his power to just below a Suoer Saiyan Three as he screamed. The blasts scattered around him as his energy shook the arena, detonating against the stage and out if bounds area.

" And this is nothing compared to my true energy." He breathed out as his aura burned around him, his body glowing an ungodly crimson color, yellow lighting popping around his form.

Asumar Masaki
Unstable Power

Asumar's eyes widened as the sudden power up had nearly sent him hurling up towards the sky, even by his own strategy was this power-up both unnecessary and concerning to Asumar, his fears being further backed when the A.I Specter spoke Into his mind "Lord Asumar, I am picking up a Power Increase from Roshi, his emotions are forcing a power Increase from him, It would be wise to defeat him as quickly as possible." Specter stated to It's Superior Officer, which also had picked up a high power boost from Roshi "If this fight drags on any longer It may endanger the people here." Asumar thought, quickly countering the unexpected power up by erecting a Psionic Force Field around him, preventing anymore damage to his person.

"Grh, the more power that you gain Is Increased strain on your already shattered Psyche, If this battle Is to continue, then you may cause greater damage than you Intend!" Asumar shouted, wasting no time In teleporting the Sixteen Energy Orbs out of his little Pocket Dimension, the orbs steadily floating around Roshi, not moving a single Inch as If they waited for an outside force to activate them. Preparing a Large Orb In his hand, Asumar let out a yell and as If being activated by an outside force, the stationary Orbs fired off a barrage of energy blasts towards Roshi, while beams emerged from the other ends of the Orbs, creating an Energy Web around both Asumar and Roshi "Take this, Omni Beam Barrage!!!" Asumar shouted, the Beams that emerged from the Orbs locked onto Roshi's power signature, raining literal hellfire down on Roshi.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Frank Mayhem

World Tournament

It's finally here! He has been anticipating for the tournament. His fight is a few matches away, againt some Uub persona or someone. He'll get to show his power to everyone else. What is he turning to, Saiyan? Maybe that's what godlike power gives you as a side-effect. Roshi vs Asumar was happening, and it was looking everything will go down well...

*bleep*

Of course not. Frank's scanners detected a Celestial Android, coming towards Earth at incredible speeds. ETA 19 seconds. It was a Saiyan based model... Oh god damn it. He'll have to fight Xicor instead. And he has to. Unless he wants the Earth to look less like Earth and more like rubble.

"Well, people, you have fun. I have a person to meet up with. Likely fight." Frank said to his friends while rising up in the air. "And don't try to follow me. He'll wreck you, same with me. I'm just... expendable." he commented and flew off.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Rise of Lord Frost

As Asumar attacked, the beams suddenly stopped right before their target. In front of Roshi stood a figure, 8 feet tall, holding his hand out and drawing the beams to a dead halt, before closing his fist and dissipating them. He began to chuckle, "So, this is the power of the Masaki Dynasty Beerus has spoken of.", he said, before turning his attention to Roshi, "And you're the one that turned my empire, that I worked so hard to build up, into nothing. A filthy monkey took millions of years of development and conquering, and crushed it in less than a few years.", he continued, with a slightly annoyed tone, before rising into the air, looking to Daud and Kyoten, "And you two. Beerus has spoken most highly of you. He always was easy to impress though. But, where are my manners. I know everything about you, and you know nothing of me. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lord Frost, The Eighth Universe's God of Destruction and your worst nightmare."
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Rise of Lord Frost

As Asumar attacked, the beams suddenly stopped right before their target. In front of Roshi stood a figure, 8 feet tall, holding his hand out and drawing the beams to a dead halt, before closing his fist and dissipating them. He began to chuckle, "So, this is the power of the Masaki Dynasty Beerus has spoken of.", he said, before turning his attention to Roshi, "And you're the one that turned my empire, that I worked so hard to build up, into nothing. A filthy monkey took millions of years of development and conquering, and crushed it in less than a few years.", he continued, with a slightly annoyed tone, before rising into the air, looking to Daud and Kyoten, "And you two. Beerus has spoken most highly of you. He always was easy to impress though. But, where are my manners. I know everything about you, and you know nothing of me. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lord Frost, The Eighth Universe's God of Destruction and your worst nightmare."

Asumar Masaki
A Shocking Divinity

Asumar's eyes widened when Lord Frost managed to dissipate his Omni Beam Attack, a technique that was meant to adopt the same principles as Darkseid's Omega Beams, meaning that they were supposed to follow their targets until direct Impact with the selected target and Frost managed to dissipate the entire attack. As stunned as he was, Asumar softly landed down to the ground, not even able to sense Frost's energy, something which made Asumar concerned about Frost's presence here. Staring at Frost, Asumar walked forward once, before grinding to a sudden and total stop "How do you know of the Masaki Dynasty-" Asumar stopped as he felt Master Shimura's body seemingly materialize In front of him, his Arms folded In anger, which was directed at Frost "And here I thought that the Gods of Destruction were supposed to stay within their own Administrative Zones." Shimura casually stated, his jade aura creating an outline around him "Why exactly are you here, you know that Earth Is not within your Administrative Zone." Shimura stated, already concerned at the prospect of another Universes God of Destruction being In a place where He did not belong.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Frank Mayhem

Sahara Desert

Xicor's Theme

In a trip that took 2 miliseconds, Frank landed on a short rock in th middle of the Sahara Desert. It was a rubble-filled place, most likely due to being very close to a mountain range. It was the midst of the day, and the Sun's rays were baking the landscape. No animal or human who lives in these pkaces walks out in the day, but Frank didn't care. He was built to withstand temperatures hotter than that. Why was he here? That's the closest place to the trajectory of the arrival.

It didn't take long. "Well, you picked quite a place for our fight." A familiar voice spoke behind him. Frank turned his head and saw none other than Xicor, the only free Celestial Android besides him.

"What do you want?" Frank replied with an annoyed voice. "You better have a damn good reason for coming here. I had to forfeit from the tournament for you, and if it's something I don't want, then prepare to get your face a plastic surgery."

"Tournament, tournament... Always trying to get away with that. What, are you in the cock fighting business?" Xicor muttered, as if he is bored from talking. "You know exactly what I am here for. We still haven't finished our fight, and you are the only Celestial Android who hasn't died from me in a single slap."

"Honestly, why don't you go somewhere else? Earth is my planet, I like it the way it is. I heard Andromeda hasn't received a beating in a while. Why not go there?"

Xicor stood in a fighting stance. "You won't get away from our fight."

Frank took a deep sigh. If only I got my friends to come here and help... this would be so much easier.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:17 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Rise of Lord Frost

Asumar Masaki
A Shocking Divinity

Asumar's eyes widened when Lord Frost managed to dissipate his Omni Beam Attack, a technique that was meant to adopt the same principles as Darkseid's Omega Beams, meaning that they were supposed to follow their targets until direct Impact with the selected target and Frost managed to dissipate the entire attack. As stunned as he was, Asumar softly landed down to the ground, not even able to sense Frost's energy, something which made Asumar concerned about Frost's presence here. Staring at Frost, Asumar walked forward once, before grinding to a sudden and total stop "How do you know of the Masaki Dynasty-" Asumar stopped as he felt Master Shimura's body seemingly materialize In front of him, his Arms folded In anger, which was directed at Frost "And here I thought that the Gods of Destruction were supposed to stay within their own Administrative Zones." Shimura casually stated, his jade aura creating an outline around him "Why exactly are you here, you know that Earth Is not within your Administrative Zone." Shimura stated, already concerned at the prospect of another Universes God of Destruction being In a place where He did not belong.

Lord Frost stood in front of Shimura, when his voice came out behind him, "Tell me, do you wish to die?", he said, his after image disappearing from where he had seemed to be, "Because you are speaking to me in a way that doesn't entail too much respect. You need a lesson in discipline.", he said, extending his arm, and flicking Shimura in the back of the head with enough force put a hole in the moon. A common trick used by the Gods of Destruction to assert their power. Although, it was demonstrated less than 0.1% of his full power.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Asumar Masaki
A Shocking Divinity

Lord Frost stood in front of Shimura, when his voice came out behind him, "Tell me, do you wish to die?", he said, his after image disappearing from where he had seemed to be, "Because you are speaking to me in a way that doesn't entail too much respect. You need a lesson in discipline.", he said, extending his arm, and flicking Shimura in the back of the head with enough force put a hole in the moon. A common trick used by the Gods of Destruction to assert their power. Although, it was demonstrated less than 0.1% of his full power.

A Shocking Divinity

Shimura let out a sudden yell as his body arched forward, crashing Into the concrete barrier that protected the stands from and damage. Asumar quickly jumped back In petrified anger and fear "With just a flick, he knocked Master Shimura back!" Asumar silently exclaimed, his body petrified In so much fear that he was unable to move even his limbs, never before did such fear befall Asumar In his life, It was like his opponent was on a different level than him. Struggling to get up, Shimura wiped blood off of his lip, muttering to himself "Absolutely no respect for the elders these days." Growled Shimura as he approached the ring with a limp "I will give respect when It Is due." Shimura replied, his Jade Glow Intensifying but his posture signified that he was not going to enter combat, he knew that the Gods of Destruction were beyond even his power.

Kazuko, Shiroma, and Ryuichi quickly stood up, all of them flying down to the ring as quickly as possible, Kazuko rushing towards the limping Master Shimura, while both Shiroma and Ryuichi quickly rushed towards Asumar "Asumar?, are you okay, what's wrong?!" Shiroma said, a hint of anger In her voice as she turned to Ryuichi, who was staring down Lord Frost, standing In a battle-ready position, yet his power showed no signs of rising any further. Ryuichi began to sweat nervously as he became scared of Frost's presence, causing his Fight or Flight Instincts kicking In, his personality still figuring out which Instinct to take "Dad Is scared of this man, I have to stand strong like he would always do, I can't let him hurt my family!" Ryuichi thought, his Purple Aura struggling to stabilize, his fear preventing this from even happening.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:00 am

The Evil of Frost

Lord Frost looked around, there were few people of interest to him here. The stands were filled with nothing but useless sacks of meat who would get in the way. He stuck up his hand and opened his palm, "Ladies and gentlemen, while I would love to entertain you further, I am afraid your staying would only serve to bug me. Therefore, I plan on remedying the situation in the only way I know how.", he said, as a ball of pink energy formed in his hand. Before anyone in the crowd had a chance to move, hundreds of beams fired out, filling the stadium with a luminous pink light. There was almost one beam for each person, each seeking out it's victim. Screams of terror filled the stadium as people were impaled by the beams, leaving massive holes in their chests. The beams continued to fire, striking any survivors a second time, until nobody was left alive. The beams stopped, and Frost lowered his hand. Only a few people were left. Blood drained from the bodies of the deceased, filling the aisles. The God of Destruction smiled, "So, are we ready to begin for real?"

Kyoten took a step back for a moment, unable to comprehend what had happened. He just killed everyone without so much as a second thought. Because, what... they were bugging him? He looked over to Daud and Gaul. Were they ready for this? They had beat Darkseid and Thanos, but this guy was different. He simply acted on a whim, killing people for something as trivial as they were bugging him. Not to mention, he was able to use an SSJ3 level move, and he wasn't even giving off an energy signature.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:44 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:The Evil of Frost

Lord Frost looked around, there were few people of interest to him here. The stands were filled with nothing but useless sacks of meat who would get in the way. He stuck up his hand and opened his palm, "Ladies and gentlemen, while I would love to entertain you further, I am afraid your staying would only serve to bug me. Therefore, I plan on remedying the situation in the only way I know how.", he said, as a ball of pink energy formed in his hand. Before anyone in the crowd had a chance to move, hundreds of beams fired out, filling the stadium with a luminous pink light. There was almost one beam for each person, each seeking out it's victim. Screams of terror filled the stadium as people were impaled by the beams, leaving massive holes in their chests. The beams continued to fire, striking any survivors a second time, until nobody was left alive. The beams stopped, and Frost lowered his hand. Only a few people were left. Blood drained from the bodies of the deceased, filling the aisles. The God of Destruction smiled, "So, are we ready to begin for real?"

Kyoten took a step back for a moment, unable to comprehend what had happened. He just killed everyone without so much as a second thought. Because, what... they were bugging him? He looked over to Daud and Gaul. Were they ready for this? They had beat Darkseid and Thanos, but this guy was different. He simply acted on a whim, killing people for something as trivial as they were bugging him. Not to mention, he was able to use an SSJ3 level move, and he wasn't even giving off an energy signature.

August Carter

World Tournament

What... happened...

As the thousands of beams shot out by Lord Frost hit it's victims, August found himself covered by a pile of bodies. The nightmare had no end. He was already angry enough due to missing his fight AND due to his father almost dying in Gotham. But this... this was a whole other level. As the beamsfinally stopped, August moved the pile from his body, looking around. Only dead bodies. He was about to teleport away, when he looked to his feet and saw...

His mother's corpse. She was not so lucky. She survived so many threats - Blackest Night, Zod's Invasion, Darkseid's Invasion... but death still cqught her. August's heart was filled with pure rage. He did not bother searching for his sister, who was somewhere nearby. What he really wanted was to see that monster Frost dead.

"You... brutal... monster... You'll see your end here!" August's power spiked as he shouted angrily, then teleported right in front of Frost. "Take this! KAMEHAMEHA!" he fired th Kamehameha, which he learned ffrom his mother right towards the monster's face.

Sometimes anger makes us do stupid things. This is one of them.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:30 am

What is going on?

Randall was watching the first match of the world tournament, when a dark figure descended towards the arena. Shortly after, he began to kill everyone in the arena! Once he saw it, his pessimism told him this was the end, and he stood up, waiting for the end. But luck had other plans today. When one of Frost's beams hit the poor soul in front of him the resulting explosion knocked him into the air. He hit the wall of the arena and fell face forward onto the ground, knocked out.

When he woke back up, he didn't have the strength to get back up. The pain was immeasurable, and he must have broken something. He took Roshi's advice, and focused all of his energy into his neck so he can at least look up, only to see the horror that was Frost's wrath. An endless sea of bodies lay before him, with Frost floating above them. Am... Am I the only one alive? He thought, tears filling his sore eyes. But his hope was reignited by the sight of another man, who faced Frost and shouted "KAMEHAMEHA!" firing a broght beam at the monster. He hoped that this man would help him up.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:49 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:The Evil of Frost

A Shocking Divinity V.2

Asumar's eyes widened In utter terror, Frost just killed Innocent people because they merely bugged him?! Asumar's fist clenched up In absolute anger and fear as he found himself unable to move forward to confront Frost, he just couldn't bring himself to move forward "Dammit, why am I so scared of this guy, I can't even sense his power and yet-" Asumar's Crimson Aura flared to life as his anger rose, he was both angry and Frost and himself, angry at himself because he couldn't even move his body forward as his pride was too strong to be dealt this type of blow "I can't let my pride be damaged by this!" Asumar growled, his hair beginning to take It's Crimson Red Coloration that was his Celestial Transformation, but his ethereal cloak did not form around him.

Just as Shimura was ready to lunge forwards, he felt Alastir, who was using non-divine energy to signify his arrival, Shimura's reasoning was further reinforced when Alastir stood over the Concrete Barrier of the Spectator Stands, a casual expression plastered on his face, his hands behind his back as he landed on the grass with a soft thud "Huh, to think that Lord Frost, the original founder of the Planet Trade Organization and the 'God Butcher' of the 8th Universe as we lesser gods call you, would break the Administrative Zone established by the 12 Universal Gods to confront us like this." Alastir stated, levitating himself to the arena, his hands behind his back as he approached Lord Frost "You know, I'd be the first to attack because of Gods breaking their normal boundaries, but this problem Is for Lord Beerus to handle."

Alastir took a respectful bow to Frost, although his emotions remained the same as he began to feel uneasy around the presence of another Universal God began to manifest, as well as a type of Animosity towards Frost which had manifested as soon as Alastir sensed Frost. Rising up, Alastir had a casual expression on his face, his Red Eyes trying to pierce Frost's own eyes, one of which that failed as soon as It started, but It wasn't like Alastir cared, still showing respect to the Greater God that had more power than him "Lord Frost, why exactly are you here In the 7th Universe, I am aware you were born In this Universe, but my question Is why would you enter a system beyond your own Administrative Zone here and now?" Alastir asked respectfully.

Asumar, Kazuko, and Shimura stared on In shock as Alastir took to a respectful tone with Lord Frost, all three of them assuming that Alastir would attack Frost nearly Instantly, they did sense Alastir's animosity towards the foreign god yet they were amazed at the respect that Alastir was showing Frost [i]"Alastir, what In the Nine Hells are you doing?!"[/i] Asumar Telepathically shouted to Alastir. "Whatever you all do, you'd best not show anymore aggression towards Lord Frost, he can wipe out the Earth In a fraction of a second as well as all other planets In this Galaxy, He could even have the capabilities to wipe out our worlds as well, we need to wait for Lord Beerus to arrive before we do anything." Alastir snapped back to Asumar telepathically.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:07 am

Roshi stood still for a moment. Fear had gotten it's way to his face, replacing the cocky grin he'd had just moments earlier. His aura suddenly vanished, the Kaio-Ken dying and Roshi's crimson tint fading to normal once again. Swallowing, he put up an air of confidence as he faced the Acrosian.

" Of course. I not only the Emperor of the Imperial Gakactic Union, it it's hundreds of times bigger and stronger then it was before! And just a word Lord Frost, I killed King Cold and wiped out the rest of your entire fucking race. Call it an eye for an eye, for murdering my race." Roshi finished, spitting vehemently at the Acrosian, it slapping nastily against his chest as Roshi floated, raising his energy as he readied for counter.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:21 am

Expanding its network with what Black Mask had before proved to be challenging and not very hard. Challenging, because with the recent events they dig deeper to hide themselves, to avoid attentions from the heroes and other, more dangerous villains. Not very hard, because most villains seems to be either hiding away to Bludhaven or to another city or even another nation, in Arkham and in Blackgate, or just plain killed. The Broker did a good job in maintaining businesses while he's competent enough to handling the security forces of the Vannis Criminal Empire. In the meantime however, looking for new fighters is the top list. Randall is not an option.

There's supposed to be a recent fight in the Tournament, according to one of his informant.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:28 am

"So, anything happened while I was away?" I said. "Nothing much." said Crazy Carl "We did find a small thing of silver, buts that's about it. Oh, and another person fell from their grappling hook, but it was only a small fall. He didn't get hurt." We were talking and mining for a few minutes, and then an explosion came out of no where. Like a Micheal Bay movie. The whole area got destroyed. As I got back up, I saw everyone dead. It seemed that there was dynamite set off early, and it went across the mine, which seemed really stupid to me, but now, I was grieving. All my friends died in here. Now I have no house and no friends. I went back on the truck, and so did the survivors. We went back to base, and took our normal clothes. We gave back our mining clothes, too. I felt the mine would have to be shut down for a long time. I got in my car, went to an empty clothes store and went to the changing room, were I changed into my costume, and left. I couldn't stand being here anymore. I flew back to the tournament, only to be met by...what the hell. Hundreds of dead people, a huge alien, and others battling said alien. I had to go help.
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:13 am

As the Kamehameha drew towards Lord Frost, he simply stuck out his hand, catching the blue ball of energy, "How adorable. It almost tickles. But, I'm offended that you call me a monster. Monsters are make believe you see, figments of the fearful's imaginations. But me. I'm very real.", he said, crushing the beam, and slapping August away with his tail.

He turned to the Masakis, "I am here because the people of Earth must be punished for their so called hero's sins. My family wiped out, my empire destroyed. But, I'm not one to just destroy the planet. First, you all need to learn your lessons. And, by the way, Beerus will only show up if he's a fool. He knows he can't win, and you should know that too. I just hope you people try to put up a good fight.

Suddenly, he heard Roshi's words, and turned around to face him, looking down at the much shorter Saiyan, "An eye for an eye? That only works if you're stronger than me.", he said, when the Saiyan spit at him. Frost's demeanor grew angry now, "So, you think that your empire is impressive, do you?", he growled in a low and angry tone, "Give me a moment. Ill be right back.", he said, momentarily disappearing. Sudden bursts of power began to flare all around the Galaxy, and each time they did, many smaller powers disappeared. This went on for a few moments at an incredible rate of speed. Lord Frost reappeared, extending his arm. When he opened his fist, some rubble and charged rock fell out, "I tried to locate this empire of your's, but all I could find was some rubble and charred remains."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:21 am

Frank Mayhem

Sahara Desert

The Greatest Celestial Android

Frank clenched his fists as the wind started blowing, picking up some sand. He really did not want to fight Xicor right now. However, it seemed that the fight was inevitable. He had to try. To meet his fate, most likely. Xicor was the most powerful combatant he has ever fought. Maybe even stronger than Darkseid. And he cannot do anything against him. But he has to try.

"Xicor, you are based on Saiyans, right?" Frank asked in a serious tone. He has just thought of something.

"Yes, why are you asking?"

"Well, I know some Saiyans, and they prefer a fair fight to test their limits. We are both aware that you are leaps above my strength, so why don't you fight me in more equal terms? It'd be much more fun than just wrecking me in seconds." This was his opportunity. If he could make Xicor fight with him at more similar levels, then perhaps he could think of something to his advantage.

Xicor did not even think. He almost immediately went to Level 3. His hair became somewhat akin to that of a Sonic fan made character. It was also golden, and Xicor's eyebrows disappeared as well. "Sorry, but "fair" is not on my dictionary." he stated in a much lower tone than usual.

Oh, that's just great. Frank barely managed to advance to Level 6 as Xicor dashed in front of him and sent his elbow right towards his chest, sending him flying to a rock. "Well, we will have to update it then!" he stood up and wanted to do an energy blast, but his opponent did not wait, put two fingers on his forehead and suddenly teleported in front of him, only to slam him to the ground. Wait, that's Instant Transmission, isn't it? How can he do that? Xicor lifted up Frank's body, then threw it up to the air, only to fly after him and knock him to a mountain, destroying it.

He's just knocking me around, with no difficulty... Frank thought when his opponent flew back and was about to punch him in the jaw, but the Android blasted him with an energy wave to the face and his long ass hair. As the smoke cleared out, it was visible that the attack did no damage.

"How do you know Instant Transmision? Where did you learn it from?" Frank asked after backflipping to gain some distance. Xicor grinned, then said:

"Well, I didn't just gain my looks from the Saiyans... I can use ki like them for a variety of moves. Teleportation included."

Frank's eyes widened as he heard his words. So he not only has the Celestial Android loadout, but also the Saiyan loadout as well? That's quite a problem right there. "You can?"

"Of course. I am the greatest Celestial Android in existence! You are just second."

"Well, "greatest" is a subjective word." Frank smirked. Xicor's face changed from an evil smile to a frustrated face. Frank knew he would get frustrated. This was his strategy - to talk him down as much as he can, so his Level 3 would end before he can kill him. Now he was using his own weaknesses against others. Quite clever.

"Enough talk." Xicor suddenly raised his fingers and created a pair of handcuffs, made from the rock and sand around them, on Frank's hands. He just smirked and broke them.

"What were you trying to do?" Frank jokingly asked. "You knew I could break them."

"But that's exactly what I wanted you to do." Xicor suddenly stepped back a hundred meters, pointed his hand at Frank and, using telekinesis, broke up every single atom in the rock handcuffs. Creating uncontrolled nuclear fission and turning them into an atomic bomb, basically. The blast took out the entire mountain. Xicor started laughing. "You are lucky that I blew up the handcuffs, not your own body!"

As the smoke cleared, a barely injured Frank was floating in the center of a large crater, with a rather angry look on his face. This is going to take a lot of effort. To survive. "I guess I should thank you for the idea." he stated, then stretched out his hands and pointed his palms at Xicor. He was about to turn his opponent into quark-gluon plasma, but he noticed it, and delivered a heavy punch to Frank's stomach, then started relentlessly beating him up. Major kicks, punches, especially to the jaw, and elbows ensued. Finished with Xicor stepping back and firing a one-handed energy wave to the chest, sending his enemy flying, then crashing to the ground.

Frank was still there, though. Heavily beaten up, but still going strong. He took out his Heat Blade and charged right in. Unfortunately to him, while he was flying Xicor analyzed the weapon with his scanners, and prepared for the attack, and when his opponent arrived and unleashed a massive flurry of slashes and swipes, he avoided them like a boss. I calculated - Frank made 450 slashes in 2 seconds. Xicor dodged every single one, and then retaliated by a step kick, which pushed his opponent back a dozen meters.

"You are a hard guy to put down..." Xicor noted. "I have such a great edge above you and you are still kicking."

"Giving up was never an aspect of mine." Frank replied.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I am going to end this. Finally." Xicor stretched out his hands and was about to prepare a powerful energy attack, when suddenly his hair shortened and stopped at the original lengths. It was still golden though, and he still had electricity sparks. Frank knew what was happening, and smirked.

"Huh? What happened? My power plumetted... and I feel much less weight on my head..."

"You don't know about the disadvantages of Power Overload, huh?" Frank said. "The higher levels don't last long. This was my plan - to drag out the fight. Now I am finally capable of beating you!" he shouted. There was no reason for him to hold back anymore. Frank started powering up, his aura became even thicker and gained electricity sparks. He was now at Level 7. Almost immediately he flew right towards Xicor and kicked him in the stomach, then followed by an uppercut to the jaw, sending him flying vertically through the skies. Teleporting behind him (Psionics, man), Frank then slammed him to the ground using both of his fists, only to teleport on the ground amd catch his body, finally throwing him right to a mountain. Followed by a large blast of Cosmic Energy, which leveled down said mountain - I mean, it was quite highly concentrated.

Almost immediately after firing the blast, Level 7 ended, and Frank returned to Level 6. Xicor almost immediately flew out of the crater and back in front of his opponent.

"You're lucky that I can't use my full power right now." Xicor angrily stated. He was quite damaged after the blast.

"I should start buying lottery tickets then." Frank replied.

The two figters charged right at each other and started exchanging blows. At an incredibly fast speed. It didn't look like there was any winner - they were both quite similar in power. This fighting continued for a few minutes. No side gained an advantage. Sometimes there was a blast exchang, but not much. Finally, Frank leaped back and watched as Xicor charged at him. He lifted his hand and stopped him. Telekinetically. Xicor was locked in place.

"You... put me down!" he shouted.

Frank smirked, then slapped Xicor a few times. He could not retaliate. He was about to take out the Heat Blade and cut his opponent in half, when his Level 6 ended. Same with the psionic powers that came with it. Xicor fell on the ground, then grabbed the weakened Frank's hand and covered his whole body in a thin, but very dense and cold layer of ice. Effectlvely freezing him.

"Now now, it seems you forgot your own strategy..." Xicor was about to start to boast, when Frank's body started heating up. He knew what to do. Add in the heat of the Saharan Sun and the ice melted almost instantly.

"And you forgot where we are right now." Frank subtly mocked him.

"Doesn't matter. I am still leaps above in power!" Xicor started to dash right towards Frank, but he took out his Heat Blade and stabbed him in the left leg. That wasn't any ordinary placement - that's where the energy cord of a Celestial Android is. If damaged, it removes one's access to the infinite energy supply, and unless it is fixed, shutdown is inevitable.

"You fool... You think that is it?" Xicor grabbed by his left leg. He was worried. He knew that if he doesn't fix it soon, he's shut down.

"To you, yes." Frank was about to cut up Xicor with the Heat Blade, when he suddenly flew up and shouted:

"IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN FINE! I'll take you with me!" Xicor powered up and went all the way to Level 4. His hair was white again, but it was much longer. And there was much more electricity sparks. "This power... it's so great I could destroy the Universe with a single blast!" he shouted. Frank widened his eyes. He's THAT strong? Xicor slowly landed on the ground. "It seems you are quite surprised."

Frank did not say anything. He waited. Xicor was about to deliver the final blow, when his hair suddenly became golden and the electricity dwindled. Back to Level 3.

"You just used up your precious energy to show off." Frank went to Level 6. "Good luck with trying to turn yourself on."

Xicor was mad. "If that's the case, then you're done for!" he said and flew up a few hundrex meters. "I'll destroy the entire galaxy and you'll have to deal with it! GALACTIC BUSTER..." Xicor prepared a large energy attack in between his palms in the style of a Galick Gun. The ground started shaking, but Frank was calm. "When you inherited traits from Saiyans, why did you have to inherit the worst one as well - naming your attacks? This one is not even clever." He knew what he will do.

"FIRE-" Xicor shouted and was about to fire the attack, when Frank snapped his fingers and, using his psionics, teleported Xicor to the Andromeda Galaxy. Afterwards, he collapsed on the ground, having fought one of the hardest battles of his life.

--------

Andromeda Galaxy

"-EEEEEE!"
a loud shout was heard after Xicor fired the Galactic Buster to the Cosmos. Thankfully, it did not hit anything.

"Wait, where the hell am I..."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:38 am

Randall looked up to the sound of a familiar voice. Roshi? If he was here too, maybe he and the other guy can beat him, only if he can get up...

Wait! He thought to himself, focuses all of his strength into his arm. He reached for his beanie, and took it off. The Recludam still works, I can make myself stronger He went to the dial, and turned it to three. Suddenly, he felt more aware, as is the world opened up to him, a fresh, new power filling him. He focused all of this power to his wounds, and he felt the pain recede to a dull throb. He grunted as he slowly got back up, and stood. He pulled out the pistol he received while in Gotham, and aimed for the aliens head. Now that he was back on hos feet, he turned off the Recludam. His hands shaking, he fired the pistol repeatedly at Frost.
Last edited by Mundeo on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have at you!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:44 am

Kilian overheard some talking about some weird alien blowing up the World Tournament arena. He looked at Xavier who simply nodded. "I'll get Talak prepared for school. Go handle that. Talak won't know about it." He said and Kilian just vanished and zipped through the streets to the arena to find a being who looked similar to Frieza. At first glance, this looked easy. Frieza was one of the first villains they took down, but upon seeing who it really was, the god of destruction for the 8th universe. He hesitated a bit, not that his mouth was going to let that slide.

"Frost? You're a bit away from your home. Like. Did you take a wrong turn at the junction or something? If you're here intentionally. We can explain. Frieza was a huuuuuuge asshole. So we killed him. It's pretty much the same reason you're here right? To kill us and our planet because you think we're the assholes?" He asks. "News flash! I am the God of speed. You can't kill what you can't touch."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:47 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:As the Kamehameha drew towards Lord Frost, he simply stuck out his hand, catching the blue ball of energy, "How adorable. It almost tickles. But, I'm offended that you call me a monster. Monsters are make believe you see, figments of the fearful's imaginations. But me. I'm very real.", he said, crushing the beam, and slapping August away with his tail.

August Carter

World Tournament

August had no time to react as Frost's tail slapped him in the right cheek, sending him back to where he started. The wound started heavily bleeding, but that was the least of his worries. He needed to avenge his mother, and see that cruel bastard dead. In a pile of blood. I wonder if this will have any effect on him later...

His mother's corpse was under him. August turned around, looking almost stoically, and drew out her Vibranium Sword. It was quite heavy fo a normal person, but to August, it was like a feather. And it is much, much stronger than a normal sword.

August teleported behind Frost, who returned from his destruction of Roshi's empire, then started attacling him with multiple slashes and stabs. "Sometimes you have to call someone the way they are... and you are nothing more of a cruel monster!"

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:05 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:As the Kamehameha drew towards Lord Frost, he simply stuck out his hand, catching the blue ball of energy, "How adorable. It almost tickles. But, I'm offended that you call me a monster. Monsters are make believe you see, figments of the fearful's imaginations. But me. I'm very real.", he said, crushing the beam, and slapping August away with his tail.

He turned to the Masakis, "I am here because the people of Earth must be punished for their so called hero's sins. My family wiped out, my empire destroyed. But, I'm not one to just destroy the planet. First, you all need to learn your lessons. And, by the way, Beerus will only show up if he's a fool. He knows he can't win, and you should know that too. I just hope you people try to put up a good fight.

Suddenly, he heard Roshi's words, and turned around to face him, looking down at the much shorter Saiyan, "An eye for an eye? That only works if you're stronger than me.", he said, when the Saiyan spit at him. Frost's demeanor grew angry now, "So, you think that your empire is impressive, do you?", he growled in a low and angry tone, "Give me a moment. Ill be right back.", he said, momentarily disappearing. Sudden bursts of power began to flare all around the Galaxy, and each time they did, many smaller powers disappeared. This went on for a few moments at an incredible rate of speed. Lord Frost reappeared, extending his arm. When he opened his fist, some rubble and charged rock fell out, "I tried to locate this empire of your's, but all I could find was some rubble and charred remains."

Roshi's calm demeanor disappeared faster than most could blink. 'But Gotan, GOTAN WAS ON THAT PLANET! Roshi's body began to spasm as he growled energy rising around him, steam pouring off his form as his energy skyrocketed. Jerking his head around, his rabid expression faced towards Frist.

" YOU BASTARD!" Roshi screamed, jerking a hand back and channeling the energy he created with the Kaio-Ken. He could push it up to times 7 if he only used it to create a blast, and funneled all the energy created by the technique into it.

" TIMES SEVEN KAME-HAME-HA!!" Roshi bellowed as he released to the beam at point blank, hoping to injure the beast.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:02 am

Frost was rather unimpressed by the Kamehameha, and simply deflected it, sending the blast into space. When the boy charged at him, he raised his tail, smacking towards the Roshi. But now, he had a slightly more serious threat to contend with. The God of Speed was on Earth, and was mocking him now.

Kyoten gathered himself, and looked for Jouten, Ray and Ellie, hoping they hadn't gotten caught up in the blast. Thankfully, they were both unconscious, not dead. He looked to Daud, who was spared from Frost's blast, "I'm going to take the kids to the Lookout, they need some Senzu beans if their gonna make it.", he said, flying down and picking up the kids before shooting off towards the Lookout.

Meanwhile, Frost and Kilian stood in the area a below. Frost retracted his mask, revealing his mouth, "So, the God of Speed graces me with his presence. Tell me, you've had this power of divinity for around 10 years or so now. I on the other hand, have lived for tens of millions of years. I have met plenty of speedsters in my day, and I've killed my fair share as well. Each battle made me more and more durable to their techniques. If you really want to challenge a God of Destruction, be my guest."

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:08 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:Frost was rather unimpressed by the Kamehameha, and simply deflected it, sending the blast into space. When the boy charged at him, he raised his tail, smacking towards the Roshi. But now, he had a slightly more serious threat to contend with. The God of Speed was on Earth, and was mocking him now.

Kyoten gathered himself, and looked for Jouten, Ray and Ellie, hoping they hadn't gotten caught up in the blast. Thankfully, they were both unconscious, not dead. He looked to Daud, who was spared from Frost's blast, "I'm going to take the kids to the Lookout, they need some Senzu beans if their gonna make it.", he said, flying down and picking up the kids before shooting off towards the Lookout.

Meanwhile, Frost and Kilian stood in the area a below. Frost retracted his mask, revealing his mouth, "So, the God of Speed graces me with his presence. Tell me, you've had this power of divinity for around 10 years or so now. I on the other hand, have lived for tens of millions of years. I have met plenty of speedsters in my day, and I've killed my fair share as well. Each battle made me more and more durable to their techniques. If you really want to challenge a God of Destruction, be my guest."

Roshi's hand remained pointed out in front of him, huffing as he looked at Frost. 'I have no chance at my current strength. But, divine energy? I've held the power of the sun in my hands. Used it on multiple occasions. I should be able to at least put out Demigod ki, if anything The Emperor thought, surprised he could manage it with how tired he was.

" You know what? I'm glad I murdered your race, one last pathetic race to plague the galaxy!" Roshi shouted, his hands dropping down, energy waning. I can hold a threefold Kaio-Ken for as logn as I want, I don't feel strain then, but I doubt it will do much' Roshi thought as he readied himself for punishment from the Acorsian.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 am

"You must not know much about Speedsters, Frost. Ten years? I might as well have had been born at the start of the universe. Ten times over. My mind processes information on a level even you can't begin to comprehend. You may have killed Speedsters in the past. But I can guarantee you've never faced one like me. Fair warning. In a straight fight, I've never been touched by a non-speedster. Let's see what you got." Kilian said and the bright blue lightning arced around his body and he created his costume over his normal clothes.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:44 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:Frost was rather unimpressed by the Kamehameha, and simply deflected it, sending the blast into space. When the boy charged at him, he raised his tail, smacking towards the Roshi. But now, he had a slightly more serious threat to contend with. The God of Speed was on Earth, and was mocking him now.

A Shocking Divinity

Turning to Asumar, Kazuko, Shiroma, and Shimura, Alastir's expression was draped with a very serious frown on his face "Shimura, make sure everyone followed Kyoten to the Lookout Tower, I'm not so sure that we can stand up to Frost with this level of power that we have, I'm even questioning If Kilian can defeat Frost, make sure that you all get there safe and heal up, train to your absolute limit, we need you all at Full Power If we are going to have even a ghost of a chance." Alastir stated, his Red Eyes burning with both malevolent and benevolent authority. Just by looking at Alastir, Shimura had known that a God of Destruction was far above the authority of the Celestials, but to question If Kilian could last up against Frost was another thing, they already knew that Kilian was strong enough to even provide a challenge for Beerus.

Turning his head to his pupil, Shimura nodded "We need to listen to Alastir, we won't be much of a help If we just stay In the way, we need additional time to prepare If we are to even make even a slight difference against Frost." Shimura ordered, already knowing from experience that Frost was on an entirely different level. Ryuichi quickly snapped his head back In Indifferent Shock "We're leaving?!, why?, If we stand together with Kilian now, we could stop this monster here and no-" Ryuichi's opposition caused Asumar to glare at his son In nervous anger If we stay here, It'll be meaningless we'll all be killed If we stay, WE'RE GOING!" Asumar snapped, actually yelling at Ryuichi, damn the pride of the Human-Celestial Hybrids, Asumar's own pride rubbed off onto his own Son.

Ryuichi stared at his father In surprize, never seeing this side of his dad before, usually Asumar acted very much happy around his son, trying to protect him without getting Into a yelling fest with his own son, but Ryuichi realized that If his dad was fearful of Frost, Ryuichi had a reason to become scared. Submitting to his father's orders, Ryuichi let out a growled response "Fine!" Ryuichi growled In anger, flying off as he followed Kyoten's Power Level. As soon as Ryuichi took off, Shimura led Asumar, Kazuko, and Shiroma to the Lookout Tower, Alastir then turned to Kilian "You'd best have a good Idea of what you're doing Kilian, but let me make this clear, I will be watching this battle, I am not being stopped from watching." Alastir warned, using his Psionic Force to teleport himself to a nearby skyscraper to watch the two combatants.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 pm

The shots barely seemed to have any effect on Frost, he didn't even seem to notice him. Then more and more people came into the arena. They were the ones who were at the junior tournament, and they all seemed to have similar abilities as Roshi. He then felt a sharp pain in the back of his head. It must have come from the Recludam, so he tore it off of his head. Holding it in his hands, he saw that the frame was burnt, it must have been broken by the blast. If this thing was broken, how did I do all of that before... He thought, but his thoughts were pushed aside by the brawl that has started between Frost and all of the others. Panicked, he hid behind a piece of rubble, and watched the battle.
Have at you!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse