NATION

PASSWORD

Planetscape (Adventure RP, OOC & Sign-ups: Semi-Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aona
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Yo everyone sorry for the lack of activity .w."

I trust all y'all so please try to not stop posting when im kinda inactive and i'll make sure to reward you with tasty story goodies
:^)

New Lavan
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Aona wrote:Yo everyone sorry for the lack of activity .w."

I trust all y'all so please try to not stop posting when im kinda inactive and i'll make sure to reward you with tasty story goodies

Too bad.

You're the universes bitch now.
Formerly Lavan Tiri. Add 3881 posts.
Joshulia wrote:Lavan's my trump card, I don't need to play him yet....

Nature-Spirits wrote:Well, that's a scary thought.

Aona wrote:
you make tumblr and myself happy xD

Rob Halfordia wrote:First off, you're an ass, and you know this.

Tarnen wrote:You and I have very different versions of fun, Rumple.

[/quote]&
I'm 14. Bisexual. Paranoid Schizophrenic. Murican.

Speaker of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
WARNING: I DON'T TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY, AND PROBABLY NOT YOU EITHER.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:39 am

Okay...
Though. I'm kinda uncertain on what we should post at the moment...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:17 am

I just like what you write. Maybe I'd rather read a book you wrote than be in your RP.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not leaving. I just love your ideas.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Complectuss
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Complectuss » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:54 am

Charmera wrote:

Okay...

Same. I'm waiting for him to reply to me about it and once he does I'll let you guys know.
Why would you ever want to be straight tbh

much like Vesperis, I am also a slut for aona rps
sometimes I help make them
usually they are about angsty teens

Don't vote for trump pls I don't like tyranny

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Complectuss wrote:
Charmera wrote:Okay...

Same. I'm waiting for him to reply to me about it and once he does I'll let you guys know.

Nice job on that nerd

So, sorry for the rather vague and speedy insertion of Ertenv's Power. To summarize, you essentially begin to feel the inklings of your powers, whatever element they pertain to. So, in example, a Fire user would feel this intense heat and passion kindle inside them, and a more sensitive understanding of heat, but that's about it. No breathing fire yet ;)

Additionally, everyone would feel more attentive, alert, and focused, with heightened agility and combat capabilities, like any good Universe hero!

The Templar High Council wrote:I just like what you write. Maybe I'd rather read a book you wrote than be in your RP.

luv u 2 bby

New Lavan
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Aona wrote:
Complectuss wrote:Same. I'm waiting for him to reply to me about it and once he does I'll let you guys know.

Nice job on that nerd

So, sorry for the rather vague and speedy insertion of Ertenv's Power. To summarize, you essentially begin to feel the inklings of your powers, whatever element they pertain to. So, in example, a Fire user would feel this intense heat and passion kindle inside them, and a more sensitive understanding of heat, but that's about it. No breathing fire yet ;)

Additionally, everyone would feel more attentive, alert, and focused, with heightened agility and combat capabilities, like any good Universe hero!

The Templar High Council wrote:I just like what you write. Maybe I'd rather read a book you wrote than be in your RP.

luv u 2 bby

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
Formerly Lavan Tiri. Add 3881 posts.
Joshulia wrote:Lavan's my trump card, I don't need to play him yet....

Nature-Spirits wrote:Well, that's a scary thought.

Aona wrote:
you make tumblr and myself happy xD

Rob Halfordia wrote:First off, you're an ass, and you know this.

Tarnen wrote:You and I have very different versions of fun, Rumple.

[/quote]&
I'm 14. Bisexual. Paranoid Schizophrenic. Murican.

Speaker of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
WARNING: I DON'T TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY, AND PROBABLY NOT YOU EITHER.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Aona wrote:
Complectuss wrote:Same. I'm waiting for him to reply to me about it and once he does I'll let you guys know.

Nice job on that nerd

luv u 2 bby

I'm postin' soon, hold ya horses!
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:06 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Aona wrote:Nice job on that nerd

luv u 2 bby

I'm postin' soon, hold ya horses!

Will post too soon... Though Travel will be hard to do...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I'm postin' soon, hold ya horses!

Will post too soon... Though Travel will be hard to do...

Not necessarily. Even though you've already posted, for future reference: Travels has to do with everything cosmic, or inside the Worldplane. So you have a lot to choose from ;)

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Aona wrote:
Charmera wrote:Will post too soon... Though Travel will be hard to do...

Not necessarily. Even though you've already posted, for future reference: Travels has to do with everything cosmic, or inside the Worldplane. So you have a lot to choose from ;)

Hmm... I decided to go for a more literal interpretation. Though I might go back and edit it...

So perhaps a feeling of strange foreign feeling or unfamiliar, unknowable yet comforting energy? I'm still a little unsure...

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Charmera wrote:
Aona wrote:Not necessarily. Even though you've already posted, for future reference: Travels has to do with everything cosmic, or inside the Worldplane. So you have a lot to choose from ;)

Hmm... I decided to go for a more literal interpretation. Though I might go back and edit it...

So perhaps a feeling of strange foreign feeling or unfamiliar, unknowable yet comforting energy? I'm still a little unsure...

That would be great! Unknowable, unknown, of massive scale, all are good ideas

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:52 am

Aona wrote:
Charmera wrote:Hmm... I decided to go for a more literal interpretation. Though I might go back and edit it...

That would be great! Unknowable, unknown, of massive scale, all are good ideas

Alright. I'l do some work editing the post tonight...

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse