NATION

PASSWORD

Solence (Open/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How Sexy Am I?

Very
27%
Ultra
13%
I'm a Guy but OMG YES!
60%

Total votes : 15

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Professor Drake frowns and comes over to Kohaku Himura after reading out the list to everyone. "I am sorry miss but we have had to move you into a room with a boy just for a moment...its due to you just being accepted last week, we of course will move you as soon as possible, I hope you understand."
I'm PANGENDER
ONE NATION TORIES ARE 1% SUPPORTERS
By our Ancestors, For our Children. Join the Viking Party
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:12 pm

United American Lands wrote:Johnny stares blankly at the non-replying Alyssa. "Suppose she doesn't want to. Well, um. Headmaster, when will we continue the tour? I'm dying to see more of this facility... Um, sir, do you have a uh shooting range? Here at the Institute, of course. I was under the understanding I'd be able to keep my guns if I handled them correctly and only used them when authorized or if necessary. I'd like to keep my guns. They're... they're apart of me, sir. I'd also like to practice my skills. I've no powers like the rest here. I'm a dexterous gunman, and I'd like to not be rusty the next time I'll actually need to use my tools."

(sorry my phone died)

Alyssa was too nervous to talk to anyone so she looked at the ground when he asked with a slight blush on her face. She followed along starting to stay closer to johnny
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Ravenflight wrote:"Now if you'd follow me." Professor Drakehart calls out after dealing with the final student. "I will show you to your room." He says slowly walking down several hallways with pictures of famous people on them, the President of the USA and the Chairman of China as well. "You will be sharing with another student." He says reaching a hallway with 8 door in it.

Shwetang followed mr.DrakeHart intently. Hugging his suitcase for whatever warmth it could provide. He frowned at being roomed alone but he could deal with it. He was going to be to busy setting up the bathroom anyways, and setting up his temple. He waited for further instructions. Shwetang fiddled with his Aries locket, and looked on it for support.
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

United American Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:15 pm

"Well, Alyssa, we part ways for now. Good luck and have fun with your roommate. Hope to see you soon." He said with a friendly smile. He tried making eye contact this time.

Johnny learned of the room he was to be in and the roommate he had. He was with a "Aleksander Levin Koslov. He wondered who this person would be and what he would be like but he got that out of his mind and entered the room. It was simple, clean, and quite nice generally. He placed down his luggage, started unpacking, and thought of the future. "What will come of me? Of the school? Of my time here? I'm excited." He began humming an old rock song while he unpacked. In a pocket within the luggage, he pulled out the boxes of revolver ammo he had and examined them, checking for any problems or abnormalities. He heard outside his room all the other students moving about.
Sup', I'm a dude.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

[align=center]About me: California-born Asian, patriotic, agnostic, atheistic, hedonistic, existentialistic, and immoral bi-guy with multiple personalities.

Oh, by the way, here's a song about pedophiles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Ravenflight wrote:Professor Drake frowns and comes over to Kohaku Himura after reading out the list to everyone. "I am sorry miss but we have had to move you into a room with a boy just for a moment...its due to you just being accepted last week, we of course will move you as soon as possible, I hope you understand."

"I-It's okay. No need for all that complicated business about a room..." she says, looking up at Brandon, not very glad to share a room with someone, especially a boy, but rather happy to share it with someone who is helpful and nice to her. She makes her gallery of faces again as she stares at Brandon.
Romanian, student, male, center-left, liberal, nicknamed Kaduu, open to telegrams, gamer, anime fan, role-player.

Lolita Lotus
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolita Lotus » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Findabhair scowls when she realises she's with scared-of-her-own-shadow girl. She gathers her things once again and stomps off to their room dumping her stuff on one of the beds before letting silvyr out and stroking his feathers softly, holding him close. "my only friend... " she sighs and starts unpacking her most important stuff organizing it neatly and tucking the rest under the bed until she can unpack properly later.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Professor Drake frowns and comes over to Kohaku Himura after reading out the list to everyone. "I am sorry miss but we have had to move you into a room with a boy just for a moment...its due to you just being accepted last week, we of course will move you as soon as possible, I hope you understand."

"I-It's okay. No need for all that complicated business about a room..." she says, looking up at Brandon, not very glad to share a room with someone, especially a boy, but rather happy to share it with someone who is helpful and nice to her. She makes her gallery of faces again as she stares at Brandon.

Brandon smiles and carries everything besides her Ferret into there room. "So...you want to pick a bed?" He says going to look out the window. "So by the looks of it, there a shower and toilet in there." He points at a door to the left. "So, yeah you choose." He smiles.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Shwetang got into his room, and arranged his stuff. He took out his toilet kit, and arranged it neatly in the Bathroom. He took out a huge stack of nice clothes, and seperated them from his huge stock of casual Clothes. He put his other clothing in another pile in the corner of the room. He took a good look around the room, and sat down on his bed. He turned on all the lights, and sat down.

JAI MATA DI

United American Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Johnny opens his door and yells down the corridor, "Hey! You guys are busy and all, but someone is stomping their feet really loud and I don't appreciate it! Thank you!" He goes back to his bed to unpack. He takes out his clothes and puts them into the lovely drawers next to him. He wondered when his roommate would come by. When he wasn't unpacking, he played with guns. He would point at things and make gun sounds but not actually shoot.
Sup', I'm a dude.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

[align=center]About me: California-born Asian, patriotic, agnostic, atheistic, hedonistic, existentialistic, and immoral bi-guy with multiple personalities.

Oh, by the way, here's a song about pedophiles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Lolita Lotus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolita Lotus » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:30 pm

United American Lands wrote:Johnny opens his door and yells down the corridor, "Hey! You guys are busy and all, but someone is stomping their feet really loud and I don't appreciate it! Thank you!" He goes back to his bed to unpack. He takes out his clothes and puts them into the lovely drawers next to him. He wondered when his roommate would come by. When he wasn't unpacking, he played with guns. He would point at things and make gun sounds but not actually shoot.

Finn growls when she hears this and takes a note to stomp extra loudly when passing by johnny's room, and she slams the door for good measure "

stupid humans. this is gonna be the worst year EVER. she thinks to herself before feeling her Wolf pendant change colour to an ugly red "yea yea, i'm pissed off for no reason. dont need you to reinforce it" she mutters to the pendant, which vibrates and changes her body temperature cooling down her temper instanly

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon smiles and carries everything besides her Ferret into there room. "So...you want to pick a bed?" He says going to look out the window. "So by the looks of it, there a shower and toilet in there." He points at a door to the left. "So, yeah you choose." He smiles.

She lightly sits down on the left bed (to lock herself in the bathroom quicker when pervalert sounds), sitting her ferret's cage on it too. She seems rather uneasy in the new room, before passing over the uneasiness and just falling with her back on the bed, the lower part of her feet hanging down. She lets out a deep sigh, closing her eyes. She then opens the cage door of the ferret, which quickly runs out, hiding under the bed.
Romanian, student, male, center-left, liberal, nicknamed Kaduu, open to telegrams, gamer, anime fan, role-player.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon smiles and carries everything besides her Ferret into there room. "So...you want to pick a bed?" He says going to look out the window. "So by the looks of it, there a shower and toilet in there." He points at a door to the left. "So, yeah you choose." He smiles.

She lightly sits down on the left bed (to lock herself in the bathroom quicker when pervalert sounds), sitting her ferret's cage on it too. She seems rather uneasy in the new room, before passing over the uneasiness and just falling with her back on the bed, the lower part of her feet hanging down. She lets out a deep sigh, closing her eyes. She then opens the cage door of the ferret, which quickly runs out, hiding under the bed.

Brandon shuts the door and sighs. "Soooo...does it have a name?" He says kneeing down at the end of the bed and looking under it. "Its so Cuuuute." He grins trying to see it.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon shuts the door and sighs. "Soooo...does it have a name?" He says kneeing down at the end of the bed and looking under it. "Its so Cuuuute." He grins trying to see it.

"No... It doesn't have any name. I got it about... three or four days ago... Well, I was just given it..." she says before letting out another sigh. She then slowly sits up, swinging her feet a bit to sit up faster, only hitting towards Brandon's face in the process. (you pick if he gets hit and falls, if he gets hit, or, pulls off, or whatever.)

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Shwetang conjured a small fire in his palm, as he noticed his aries zodiac locket shining as he used his Pyro powers. He sent the fire ball towards a candle, where it lit up the candle and dissapeared. He took out a packet of frozen fish he had brought, and roasted it with his powers. He used some pepper, spices, and salt, and ate the salmon. "Ah so tasty" groaned Shwetang. He Did the same with some carrots, and potatoes. Savoring every bite.

JAI MATA DI

United American Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:43 pm

He growls. "Damn immature brats." He ignores the stomps and goes back to attend his things. Most of his clothes were fairly neat when he packed them and it was only a short time before all of his clothes were in his drawer. He tended his revolvers, his two precious revolvers. They were both shining silver, low-barrel, break-action revolvers with a six bullet capacity each. When he was using both guns, he could get 12 shots out, but he usually only needed less than 6 to get whatever he needed done, done. His uncle had taught him everything he knew. Often, he took Johnny out on hunting trips. Where as he took a high caliber rifle, Johnny took only his revolvers. Deers died left and right, and he didn't even reload that often. He was an expert at gunslinging, and he knew it. His uncle knew it, and the people who accepted him to Solence knew it. He was so eager to be able to use his guns in a duel or something.

His guns were on his mind, but he also thought about that girl: Alyssa. She was the first friend he made. At least, he thinks they're friends. He hopes they're friends.
Sup', I'm a dude.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon shuts the door and sighs. "Soooo...does it have a name?" He says kneeing down at the end of the bed and looking under it. "Its so Cuuuute." He grins trying to see it.

"No... It doesn't have any name. I got it about... three or four days ago... Well, I was just given it..." she says before letting out another sigh. She then slowly sits up, swinging her feet a bit to sit up faster, only hitting towards Brandon's face in the process. (you pick if he gets hit and falls, if he gets hit, or, pulls off, or whatever.)

Brandon rubs his nose after being hit in the face. He falls back a little and groans steadying himself on his hands and looking up at Kohaku. "Who Girl, you got a hell of a kick." He groans.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon rubs his nose after being hit in the face. He falls back a little and groans steadying himself on his hands and looking up at Kohaku. "Who Girl, you got a hell of a kick." He groans.

She blushes heavily, quickly sliding off the bed to see if he's alright, sitting down by his side. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't m-mean to... " she says quietly, as the ferret runs out from under the bed, scared by the sudden movements, running under the other one.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon rubs his nose after being hit in the face. He falls back a little and groans steadying himself on his hands and looking up at Kohaku. "Who Girl, you got a hell of a kick." He groans.

She blushes heavily, quickly sliding off the bed to see if he's alright, sitting down by his side. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't m-mean to... " she says quietly, as the ferret runs out from under the bed, scared by the sudden movements, running under the other one.

Brandon laughs. "Its fine." He sits himself up onto the bed and groans a little. "Its ok..." He rolls over so he's looking at her. Can you pass me my suitcase...the small one."
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Alyssa sighed and walked to her new room. She was with a girl that was very angry for some reason and stping around upset. Alyssa sighed and put her things away neatly on her side of the room and gave a long look at the girl before leaving the room and searching the halls
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon laughs. "Its fine." He sits himself up onto the bed and groans a little. "Its ok..." He rolls over so he's looking at her. Can you pass me my suitcase...the small one."

She freezes, looking over at the suitcase. "I c-can.. why?.." she stares at the suitcase, confused of why he would ask that. "It doesn't look very heavy..." she continues. She walks closer to it, and examines it closely. Having a sudden moment of realisation, she quickly picks the suitcase up and walks over to him, handing him it. "S-Sorry for... goofing around.." she says before looking away. (She always was told "go get that" and not "can you get that" >_>)

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Shwetang opened the door of his room, and took a plate full of cooked Salmon. He knocked on Brandon's Room, and waited for a response as the juicy aroma of the fish spreaded through the corridor. Shwetang had brought his Ipad and Iphone so they could have fun.

JAI MATA DI

United American Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Johnny was tired just waiting for his roommate to come. He went outside to wait. He took a chair and sat down while he messed with his guns. He was constantly alert, looking for this Aleksander. He was so eager to do things, but he wanted to wait for his roomie. *stomach growls*
He puts his head back and yells upwards, "Headmasteeeer, when do we eaaat?" He looked down at his gun and said, "I'm so tired, and I'm so hungry, and I'm so booooored." To his side, down the hall, he saw a soot covered man holding a plate of salmon and some electronics. "Oy! Ain't supposed to have any phones." He looks at him disapprovingly.
Sup', I'm a dude.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon laughs. "Its fine." He sits himself up onto the bed and groans a little. "Its ok..." He rolls over so he's looking at her. Can you pass me my suitcase...the small one."

She freezes, looking over at the suitcase. "I c-can.. why?.." she stares at the suitcase, confused of why he would ask that. "It doesn't look very heavy..." she continues. She walks closer to it, and examines it closely. Having a sudden moment of realisation, she quickly picks the suitcase up and walks over to him, handing him it. "S-Sorry for... goofing around.." she says before looking away. (She always was told "go get that" and not "can you get that" >_>)

Brandon slowly unzips it and gets a small box of chocolates out. "Want one?" He puts one on Kohaku's bed next to her. "And Also thanks for passing it." He says yawning a little.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 pm

United American Lands wrote:Johnny was tired just waiting for his roommate to come. He went outside to wait. He took a chair and sat down while he messed with his guns. He was constantly alert, looking for this Aleksander. He was so eager to do things, but he wanted to wait for his roomie. *stomach growls*
He puts his head back and yells upwards, "Headmasteeeer, when do we eaaat?" He looked down at his gun and said, "I'm so tired, and I'm so hungry, and I'm so booooored." To his side, down the hall, he saw a soot covered man holding a plate of salmon and some electronics. "Oy! Ain't supposed to have any phones." He looks at him disapprovingly.

Shwetang motioned the boy who was staring at him to join the fun. Shwetang motioned to the food on the plate, and turned on the ipad, showing him all of his games. He hid the phone and Ipad into his backpack, and knocked on the door again. "Join the fun!" Yelled Shwetang

JAI MATA DI

Lolita Lotus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolita Lotus » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Psycentric wrote:Alyssa sighed and walked to her new room. She was with a girl that was very angry for some reason and stping around upset. Alyssa sighed and put her things away neatly on her side of the room and gave a long look at the girl before leaving the room and searching the halls

Finn sees the smaller girl leave and debates between flopping on her bed for a quick nap or chasing after the girl.... she opts to do neither and starts stalking the girl out of curiosity

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse