NATION

PASSWORD

Solence (Open/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How Sexy Am I?

Very
27%
Ultra
13%
I'm a Guy but OMG YES!
60%

Total votes : 15

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Brandon slowly got his stuff out but not before letting Cecilia out. As he got his own he offered to pick up her's as well with a kind and small smile. "I think we got off the wrong start in the car." He said to both Aleks and Cecilia. "Let me get your things." he said gentlemanly. "If you would like of course." He said looking at her luggage.
I'm PANGENDER
ONE NATION TORIES ARE 1% SUPPORTERS
By our Ancestors, For our Children. Join the Viking Party
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:13 pm

United American Lands wrote:"Hey Alyssa, I'll carry your stuff for now. Don't worry about it. I may not have been conventionally raised, but I can be a gentleman. Let's follow the professor!" He walked, quite quickly, towards the professor. The snow beneath him melted and crunched and mashed. It made walking quite difficult, but he kept steadfast and onwards. He hird the birds chirp and the winds breathe. It was pleasant, really. He was expecting something out of Harry Potter, but he found a fantasy land of serenity and calm.

"Wow, what a beautiful place. I wonder what it'll be like here at Solence. At least it'll be nice living here." He looked back at all the other students getting out. "Those are my new classmates. Here, here at Solence." He looked down at his shoes before looking back up and continuing at his pace, all the while admiring his surroundings.

Alyssa nodded and quickly followed looking around at all the scenery. She smiled again and noticed the others following johnnys eager lead. She looked at each of the faces and found herself nervous and slightly frightened by her classmates. She faced forward and bumped into johnny not noticing how close she was
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Ravenflight wrote:Brandon slowly got his stuff out but not before letting Cecilia out. As he got his own he offered to pick up her's as well with a kind and small smile. "I think we got off the wrong start in the car." He said to both Aleks and Cecilia. "Let me get your things." he said gentlemanly. "If you would like of course." He said looking at her luggage.

Hearing Brandon's offer to Cecilia, she suddenly remembers to take her luggage out, running back towards the car to do so. Swiftly grabbing it, she takes a while to figure how to hold all the weight in the easiest way possible, barely managing to hold the ferret's cage too, but forces herself to keep up to the others, looking rather amusing and silly, a small, frail girl, with more luggage than her hands and back can carry.
Last edited by Kengran on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romanian, student, male, center-left, liberal, nicknamed Kaduu, open to telegrams, gamer, anime fan, role-player.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon slowly got his stuff out but not before letting Cecilia out. As he got his own he offered to pick up her's as well with a kind and small smile. "I think we got off the wrong start in the car." He said to both Aleks and Cecilia. "Let me get your things." he said gentlemanly. "If you would like of course." He said looking at her luggage.

Hearing Brandon's offer to Cecilia, she suddenly remembers to take her luggage out, running back towards the car to do so. Swiftly grabbing it, she takes a while to figure how to hold all the weight in the easiest way possible, barely managing to hold the ferret's cage too, but forces herself to keep up to the others, looking rather amusing and silly, a small, frail girl, with more luggage than her hands and back can carry.

Brandon came over with a small grin and picked up her cage and a suit case. "May I?" He smiled down at the small and rather cute girl. "Are you ok carrying that? I can take more." I said looking at the cute Ferret. "Hello there." He whispered to the Ferret. "I had a friend like you once called Jason...he was a very cool Ferret."
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon came over with a small grin and picked up her cage and a suit case. "May I?" He smiled down at the small and rather cute girl. "Are you ok carrying that? I can take more." I said looking at the cute Ferret. "Hello there." He whispered to the Ferret. "I had a friend like you once called Jason...he was a very cool Ferret."

"I..." she says, before stopping to stare right at him. She makes a series of different faces, angry, sad, curious, happy, and so on, before lightly pushing one of the other suit cases to him, and quickly snatching the ferret back, tightly hugging its cage, probably afraid of its safety. She then freezes again, looking up at Brandon again, with a curious look in her eyes, which then changes to a slight smile, then withers away to her usual cold self. "If you really want to help, you can take those damn anvils. I don't trust strangers around my pets." she says in a bleak voice as she checks on the ferret again.
Last edited by Kengran on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romanian, student, male, center-left, liberal, nicknamed Kaduu, open to telegrams, gamer, anime fan, role-player.

United American Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:26 pm

He felt the bump and looked back. "Oh, sorry Alyssa. I should watch out for other people while I'm walking. These sights are just so amazing. But you know, after a few years here, it'll all look boring and old. I'm glad I can enjoy all of this now. Do you like what you see?" He continued walking, but backwards so he could talk to and see Alyssa and everyone else. He looked behind her and saw the rest of the students faffing about. "Hey! Come on! We got here last and we're both ahead of you guys." He yelled at the others, giving a big, eager smile. He yelled behind him, which was forward now, "Hey, Headmaster, when's dinner?! I'm hungry! Haha." He thought to himself, "This is all so awesome."

As he looked forward, which was now backwards, he saw the other students in detail. One was the high and mighty knight looking guy. Another was a small girl, similar to but distinctly different from Alyssa. Another was a seemingly frustrated girl intensely reading a book.
Sup', I'm a dude.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

[align=center]About me: California-born Asian, patriotic, agnostic, atheistic, hedonistic, existentialistic, and immoral bi-guy with multiple personalities.

Oh, by the way, here's a song about pedophiles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon came over with a small grin and picked up her cage and a suit case. "May I?" He smiled down at the small and rather cute girl. "Are you ok carrying that? I can take more." I said looking at the cute Ferret. "Hello there." He whispered to the Ferret. "I had a friend like you once called Jason...he was a very cool Ferret."

"I..." she says, before stopping to stare right at him. She makes a series of different faces, angry, sad, curious, happy, and so on, before lightly pushing one of the other suit cases to him, and quickly snatching the ferret back, tightly hugging its cage, probably afraid of its safety. She then freezes again, looking up at Brandon again, with a curious look in her eyes, which then changes to a slight smile, then withers away to her usual cold self. "If you really want to help, you can take those damn anvils. I don't trust strangers around my pets." she says in a bleak voice as she checks on the ferret again.

He nods and smiles. "Ok." He says turning to the head. "Shall we?" He asks looking down at the girl. "we don't want to be late on our first day." He chuckles and starts walking after the head. "So whats your name." He says glaceing at the cute girl.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

He nods and smiles. "Ok." He says turning to the head. "Shall we?" He asks looking down at the girl. "we don't want to be late on our first day." He chuckles and starts walking after the head. "So whats your name." He says glaceing at the cute girl.

"... Kohaku. Himura." she says with a large unnecessary pause in between the two words. She seems rather uneasy around the others, but seemingly created a rather close bond with Brandon, staying by his side. It could be trust, or it could be fear. Fear of loosing her luggage, or fear of the others. She doesn't know herself. "A-and..." she says in a shaking voice, stopping afterwards, only to blush heavily, probably not knowing how to continue a "real conversation," maybe never having participated in one, or heard one outright.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Professor Drakehart slowly leads the students down into the warm castle. "Alright so if you could please hand all mobile phones to me and we will start the tour." He smiles. "All contact with the outside world is forbidden but you will get them back when you leave." He says holding his hand out with a small smug smile.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 pm

United American Lands wrote:He felt the bump and looked back. "Oh, sorry Alyssa. I should watch out for other people while I'm walking. These sights are just so amazing. But you know, after a few years here, it'll all look boring and old. I'm glad I can enjoy all of this now. Do you like what you see?" He continued walking, but backwards so he could talk to and see Alyssa and everyone else. He looked behind her and saw the rest of the students faffing about. "Hey! Come on! We got here last and we're both ahead of you guys." He yelled at the others, giving a big, eager smile. He yelled behind him, which was forward now, "Hey, Headmaster, when's dinner?! I'm hungry! Haha." He thought to himself, "This is all so awesome."

As he looked forward, which was now backwards, he saw the other students in detail. One was the high and mighty knight looking guy. Another was a small girl, similar to but distinctly different from Alyssa. Another was a seemingly frustrated girl intensely reading a book.

Alyssa was slightly taken aback by his exicement. "Oh no... its my fault i wasnt watching my path." She looked back as well but turned quickly around and began looking around again. She smiled at the sites but frowned when her tummy started to growl.

Lolita Lotus
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolita Lotus » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Ravenflight wrote:Professor Drakehart slowly leads the students down into the warm castle. "Alright so if you could please hand all mobile phones to me and we will start the tour." He smiles. "All contact with the outside world is forbidden but you will get them back when you leave." He says holding his hand out with a small smug smile.

Finn scowls hating this man already. why does she need to be reminded of where she came from every step of the way? Her father was a carpenter in a small village, and a flautist in his free time. he couldnt afford to get her a mobile. they didnt even have a home phone. She would communicate with him through the pendant she always wore it being a container for her power. Being rather poor, she's found ways to survive in almost any situation. some would say she was blessed not to be influenced by media, but she always felt uncomfortable around people with wealth. And felt rather insecure. Her uncle had taken her shopping just before the trip and this is the first time she had a relatively large wardrobe... and appeared normal

She shrugged as the headmaster turned to her, accidentally spilling all her stuff and cussing under her breath as she bent over to pink it up
Last edited by Lolita Lotus on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

United American Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:48 pm

He turned around and looked toward the headmaster. "Mr. Drakehart, I can assure you I have no phone to give you so I won't give you a phone. Now, onto my previous question, when is lunch or dinner, sir? I believe most of us here are quite famished and parched. My friend here, Alyssa, seems to agree with that statement. As you can hear, we are in need of proper sustenance."
Sup', I'm a dude.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

[align=center]About me: California-born Asian, patriotic, agnostic, atheistic, hedonistic, existentialistic, and immoral bi-guy with multiple personalities.

Oh, by the way, here's a song about pedophiles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Ravenflight wrote:Professor Drakehart slowly leads the students down into the warm castle. "Alright so if you could please hand all mobile phones to me and we will start the tour." He smiles. "All contact with the outside world is forbidden but you will get them back when you leave." He says holding his hand out with a small smug smile.

Kohaku lightly pushes her frail body against Brandon, hugging the cage tightly, and looks up at him, asking him in a hushed voice "mobile phone?..." She then looks around at the others, realising a normal teenager would have a mobile phone, unlike her, who was forbidden from them. "I have none." she says in a quiet voice towards Professor Drakehart.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Alyssa frowned, she had no phone. She had notechnology beyond her pens. She looked around awkwardly. She say a girl give a scowl and got nervous again."I um have no phone sir. Im sorry." She said in a small voice.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:04 pm

United American Lands wrote:He turned around and looked toward the headmaster. "Mr. Drakehart, I can assure you I have no phone to give you so I won't give you a phone. Now, onto my previous question, when is lunch or dinner, sir? I believe most of us here are quite famished and parched. My friend here, Alyssa, seems to agree with that statement. As you can hear, we are in need of proper sustenance."

He shook his head. "Lunch is later, now I will take your word for not having a phone and I suggest you move on." He sighed and turned to the next student, Brandon who knowing what to do handed over a rather big and luxurious phone.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Shwetang reluctantly got out of the car, as he opened the door. He offered to take Finn's bag alongside his. Shwetang took a few steps, and got out his phone. He sent a quick text to his mom before realizing that the network was gone. Shwetang put his bag onto the ground, and went back to the car to ask finn if he should take hers. He noticed the surroundings. He went to Mr.Drakeheart and asked him what he was supposed to do He told Mr.Drakeheart he had no phone or electronic. He quietly slipped his big phone into his bag, and advanced.
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

United American Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:15 pm

"Hey, Alyssa, wanna talk to the other students while the Headmaster is busy for a bit? I think that fellow over there looks interesting. Brandon was it? I don't know. And look at that bird cage. I wonder what's in it. Is it even a bird?" He looked toward Alyssa for any confirmation. His face was bright, but calmly so. He left the remnants of a smile on his face, although there was no distinct grin on it. Eagerness filled his body when he first saw the Institute.
Sup', I'm a dude.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:18 pm

I am kind of scared. I mean we're like 8-9 people against so many monsters.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Kengran wrote:

Kohaku lightly pushes her frail body against Brandon, hugging the cage tightly, and looks up at him, asking him in a hushed voice "mobile phone?..." She then looks around at the others, realising a normal teenager would have a mobile phone, unlike her, who was forbidden from them. "I have none." she says in a quiet voice towards Professor Drakehart.

Brandon smiled down at her. "Are you ok?" He asked looking down at her. "You look worried." He put the cases down for a moment to stretch his back and groan before picking them back up again. "I'm Brandon by the say." He smiled.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:25 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon smiled down at her. "Are you ok?" He asked looking down at her. "You look worried." He put the cases down for a moment to stretch his back and groan before picking them back up again. "I'm Brandon by the say." He smiled.

Kohaku stayed quiet out of the fear of saying something silly, just looking up at him with a lot of curiosity. She knew that arriving in the large castle that now serves as a school offered her a new chance to start over with her social life, and didn't want to mess anything, yet afraid she already messed everything. She lets out a weak smile that withers away again, facial emotions not meaning much to her, yet she knew they did to others.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Kengran wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon smiled down at her. "Are you ok?" He asked looking down at her. "You look worried." He put the cases down for a moment to stretch his back and groan before picking them back up again. "I'm Brandon by the say." He smiled.

Kohaku stayed quiet out of the fear of saying something silly, just looking up at him with a lot of curiosity. She knew that arriving in the large castle that now serves as a school offered her a new chance to start over with her social life, and didn't want to mess anything, yet afraid she already messed everything. She lets out a weak smile that withers away again, facial emotions not meaning much to her, yet she knew they did to others.

Brandon frowns. "Homesick?" He asks looking at his own suitcase. "Well...I guess you and me both." He sighs. "All these people...its scary." He leans against the wall and yawns. "Can I ask as a friend, where did you come from?"
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon frowns. "Homesick?" He asks looking at his own suitcase. "Well...I guess you and me both." He sighs. "All these people...its scary." He leans against the wall and yawns. "Can I ask as a friend, where did you come from?"

She bites her lips, looking up at him. "N-No, not homesick... I didn't have many friends home either..." she says in a quiet tone, standing by him still, probably protective of her luggage, and also afraid of the others. "I'm from Germany,... half Japanese, half German.. or somethig... I lived the last two or three years with my grandparents in southern Japan... I didn't have any friends in either places.." she continues, blushing and feeling odd to say such a long phrase to a stranger.
Last edited by Kengran on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United American Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Johnny stares blankly at the non-replying Alyssa. "Suppose she doesn't want to. Well, um. Headmaster, when will we continue the tour? I'm dying to see more of this facility... Um, sir, do you have a uh shooting range? Here at the Institute, of course. I was under the understanding I'd be able to keep my guns if I handled them correctly and only used them when authorized or if necessary. I'd like to keep my guns. They're... they're apart of me, sir. I'd also like to practice my skills. I've no powers like the rest here. I'm a dexterous gunman, and I'd like to not be rusty the next time I'll actually need to use my tools."
Sup', I'm a dude.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:46 pm

"Now if you'd follow me." Professor Drakehart calls out after dealing with the final student. "I will show you to your room." He says slowly walking down several hallways with pictures of famous people on them, the President of the USA and the Chairman of China as well. "You will be sharing with another student." He says reaching a hallway with 8 door in it.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Ravenflight wrote:"Now if you'd follow me." Professor Drakefart calls out after dealing with the final student. "I will show you to your room." He says slowly walking down several hallways with pictures of famous people on them, the President of the USA and the Chairman of Vachina as well. "You will be sharing with another student." He says reaching a hallway with 8 door in it.

She gasps lightly, hugging her ferret's cage, and staying close to Brandon and her luggage as she hears his words, starting to wonder who will she be in room with. She starts overreacting about her ferret's safety, and starts breathing swiftly and loudly, also afraid of sharing rooms.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse