NATION

PASSWORD

Solence (Open/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How Sexy Am I?

Very
27%
Ultra
13%
I'm a Guy but OMG YES!
60%

Total votes : 15

United American Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United American Lands » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Aleks had stopped talking to him for the time being for whatever reason. Throughout the rest of his time in his room, he waited and thought and polished his guns. Food had come eventually for all three courses of the day. He was quite satisfied with the food, and after basically starving he was quite content with staying in his room and just eating.

It was truly a boring day. Johnny had expected this powerful, magical school to be something out of Harry Potter or Sky High. He had realized that Solence Institute was still only school and as school is, it will have its slow days. The thoughts from earlier this morning still rushed through his mind as well.

"Do I belong? Do I stay?" He questioned his attendance at Solence, thinking himself an outsider, unfit for association with the other students. He wondered what they thought of him. He wondered if he should try his best to be friends with them, or stay as distant as he could. A cosmos of issues plagued his mind and body as he thought of his life. He was once again, frustrated and annoyed.
Sup', I'm a dude.
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

[align=center]About me: California-born Asian, patriotic, agnostic, atheistic, hedonistic, existentialistic, and immoral bi-guy with multiple personalities.

Oh, by the way, here's a song about pedophiles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:24 am

Ravenflight wrote:
Psycentric wrote:Alyssa smiled weklweklyback the jumped slightly when she felt a cool hand on her ankle. She shook a little through the process feeling a chill. She frowned at the teacher. "Very well... Im sorry for any commotion ive caused. She said looking upset at herself.

Brandon sat down on the edge of Alyssa's bed and frowned down her." You alright? "He said pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear." You look exhausted." He said looking tired himself.

"Im ok." She said a slight blush on her face as she looked at him. "I think i overdid it with the shadow thing." She coughed and groaned as food came to her room for her and her roommate as she began to stand.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:48 am

Psycentric wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon sat down on the edge of Alyssa's bed and frowned down her." You alright? "He said pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear." You look exhausted." He said looking tired himself.

"Im ok." She said a slight blush on her face as she looked at him. "I think i overdid it with the shadow thing." She coughed and groaned as food came to her room for her and her roommate as she began to stand.

Brandon frown. "Sit, rest...breakfast in bed." He chuckled sitting next to her. "You need to rest...this was my fault." He said before gently caring the food over. "How may I help?"
I'm PANGENDER
ONE NATION TORIES ARE 1% SUPPORTERS
By our Ancestors, For our Children. Join the Viking Party
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:18 am

Ravenflight wrote:
Psycentric wrote:"Im ok." She said a slight blush on her face as she looked at him. "I think i overdid it with the shadow thing." She coughed and groaned as food came to her room for her and her roommate as she began to stand.

Brandon frown. "Sit, rest...breakfast in bed." He chuckled sitting next to her. "You need to rest...this was my fault." He said before gently caring the food over. "How may I help?"

She gave him a strange look as she sat in a more comfortable postion. "Your very kind." She looked away. She appeared a little nervous. Its not your fault i dont know my limits." She gave a sigh. "Can you get a pack of jerky from my bag?"

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 am

Psycentric wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon frown. "Sit, rest...breakfast in bed." He chuckled sitting next to her. "You need to rest...this was my fault." He said before gently caring the food over. "How may I help?"

She gave him a strange look as she sat in a more comfortable postion. "Your very kind." She looked away. She appeared a little nervous. Its not your fault i dont know my limits." She gave a sigh. "Can you get a pack of jerky from my bag?"

Brandon jumped up and grabbed the nearest and started looking got jerky. "So where you from." He said searching deeper. "You sound sound European." He smiled up at her as he pulled out a pack off jerky.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:55 am

Ravenflight wrote:
Psycentric wrote:She gave him a strange look as she sat in a more comfortable postion. "Your very kind." She looked away. She appeared a little nervous. Its not your fault i dont know my limits." She gave a sigh. "Can you get a pack of jerky from my bag?"

Brandon jumped up and grabbed the nearest and started looking got jerky. "So where you from." He said searching deeper. "You sound sound European." He smiled up at her as he pulled out a pack off jerky.

She took the jerky with a smile and started with her food. "Im full blooded Italian." She said inbetween mouthfuls. "Im actually Sicilian to he exact." She added putting pride into her birthplace. "However im glad to be out of that place." She added very omniously.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:08 am

Psycentric wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Brandon jumped up and grabbed the nearest and started looking got jerky. "So where you from." He said searching deeper. "You sound sound European." He smiled up at her as he pulled out a pack off jerky.

She took the jerky with a smile and started with her food. "Im full blooded Italian." She said inbetween mouthfuls. "Im actually Sicilian to he exact." She added putting pride into her birthplace. "However im glad to be out of that place." She added very omniously.

Brandon smiled. "Oh wow." He said looking at the meat. "How may I help?" He said rising slowly. "I'd there anything else you need besides sleep?" He said leaning on the wall.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 pm

The day ends and everyone goes to sleep without any more events. Lesson begin first thing in the morning and that mmeans getting up at 7:30 in the morning which is of course worst for those who have jet lag.
The next morning the sun comes up early and shines though the curtains a red colour, frost covers the castle in a beautiful way and mist is slowly creeping in to the campus like a cat stalking its pray before a kill. A few black birds sing but no others as the snow drove them away. On the ground there is abnout an inch of snow, still untouched.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:38 am

Ravenflight wrote:The day ends and everyone goes to sleep without any more events. Lesson begin first thing in the morning and that mmeans getting up at 7:30 in the morning which is of course worst for those who have jet lag.
The next morning the sun comes up early and shines though the curtains a red colour, frost covers the castle in a beautiful way and mist is slowly creeping in to the campus like a cat stalking its pray before a kill. A few black birds sing but no others as the snow drove them away. On the ground there is abnout an inch of snow, still untouched.

Over the hallways, a voice was suddenly heard through the announcers. "I would.. like to remind the new-come students that they.. are to attend.. class, despite the recent... erhm, events, yes. Damn Lucy. I hope you accommodate to our school.. and..." the voice with frequently-pausing moments and changing tone stops for a while, then continues "Just show up to my damn lab already. Chemistry lab, that is."

The voice, belonging to the eccentric teacher that called himself "Naga Awajirui," stopped yet again, then starts once more, however not directed towards the megaphone, Awajirui not having stopped the announcer. "Yes, yes, I understand that. It won't, don't worry, it was an accident." "You forgot to close this." another voice says, before the broadcast stops.
Romanian, student, male, center-left, liberal, nicknamed Kaduu, open to telegrams, gamer, anime fan, role-player.

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Ravenflight wrote:The day ends and everyone goes to sleep without any more events. Lesson begin first thing in the morning and that mmeans getting up at 7:30 in the morning which is of course worst for those who have jet lag.

Kohaku silently yawned and pushed against Brandon after hearing the alarm, not wanting to get up, but eventually being unable to fall asleep again due to the broadcast of "Prof Naga."
"I don't want to get up..." she said before letting out a sigh, rolling over and falling on the floor.
Romanian, student, male, center-left, liberal, nicknamed Kaduu, open to telegrams, gamer, anime fan, role-player.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Kengran wrote:

Kohaku silently yawned and pushed against Brandon after hearing the alarm, not wanting to get up, but eventually being unable to fall asleep again due to the broadcast of "Prof Naga."
"I don't want to get up..." she said before letting out a sigh, rolling over and falling on the floor.

Brandon helped her back onto the bed and smiled a little. "No nightmares?" He said sitting up. "You were completely silent." He said pushing himself out the bed. "You wanna get dressed first?" He stretched
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Kengran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengran » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Kengran wrote:

Brandon helped her back onto the bed and smiled a little. "No nightmares?" He said sitting up. "You were completely silent." He said pushing himself out the bed. "You wanna get dressed first?" He stretched

Kohaku stopped, thinking, looking at the floor. She then turned her look to Brandon's side, not looking at him directly, and answers in a quiet tone "Just a few dreams.." before grabbing her clothes and walking into the bathroom to change.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse