NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect: Factions - The Redux IC(Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chrysaor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrysaor » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:20 am

The Elcor Courts
Marzarbul wrote:
To: Ambassador Zeltan of the Elcor Courts

We here at the Citadel and on Sur'Kesh are excited to begin this new scientific partnership with the Elcor. While our people are different in many ways this project will hopefully take advantages of both of our species specialties and create something that neither of us would have thought of by ourselves. Such a partnership will thus hopefully bring further understanding with each other and will allow us to possibly build off of this project and do even greater things together as council races. As per your request, attached to this document is a list of names and dossiers of those Salarian personnel that will be sent to help work on this project. They are some of the best minds on Sur'Kesh in relation to VI construction and design.

With Great Expectations and Heady Anticipation,

Councilor Valern

To: Councilor Valern of the Salarian Union

The Elcor Court is heartened by your willingness to participate. Indeed, we also hope the project will reap great benefits to Council races while building a bridge of trust and understanding between our people. As discussed, an envoy will greet Dr. Yezza and her team near Dekuuna where we will provide the doctors with necessary precautions before we enter the planet. Accommodations have been prepared to make our Salarian friends as comfortable as possible on our homeworld. High Elder Makani himself greatly looks forward to this first meeting.

Our most sincere gratitude.

Ambassador Zeltan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aboard the SS Accolade – in orbit of Dekuuna

“The Salarian vessel is in sight, brother” a voice crackled through his omni tool and the Elcor looked out the window from where he had sat waiting in the last hour. The approaching dot of silver must be the ship, the team of Salarians scientists who would help The High Elder achieve his pipe dreams of improving Elcor land soliders. Unlike most Elcors, Negotiator Canoc was delighted by this change for the people. For once, they would be a force others would look up to and not just sidelined. Much difficulties would come in the days and months ahead, for once their economy was troubling him. They were used to being a small but self-sufficient economy and not being an galaxy spanning empire. This expansion plan would either exalted them or collapsed their society. But that is another problem for another day, right now he should focus on the ship coming towards him.

Within a few moments, a Salarian shuttle touched down in their docking bay and the doors opened. A group of Salarians, led by a female, entered then stood on the opposite side of the room from Canoc. They were still in their full-body space suit. The Elcor negotiator approached them, as un-menacingly as he could.

"Cordially; greetings Salarian friends, we are most humbled by your visit. Representing the Elcor people, I extend to you our warmest welcome" Canoc beamed, though what his guest heard was the usual monotonous grumble. The negotiator then signaled another elcor in who promptly handed each visitor a small piece of machinery.

"Warmly; for your safety in the duration of the visit, please attach the device you've just received to your wrist. Instructively; it is simply a mass effect emitter, not unlike your kinetic shield generator. When activated, it will envelope you in a micro mass effect field, adjusting the gravity around you to levels within your limits." Their discomfort did not escape Canoc's notice. "Sympathetically; I understand that working with us will not be the most physically pleasant of experiences. However, we all must make sacrifices in service of the greater good. Optimistically; don't worry overmuch. The lab and accommodations we have prepared for your team has been fitted with a proper mass effect field generator which will provide constant artificial gravity during your stay."

He looked at them reassuringly one more time before leading the group into the ship proper. "Now when you are ready, we will enter Dekuuna where you will meet our leader- High Elder Makani before beginning your work".

The corporate states of Astavar
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:42 am

After finishing his conversation with the Primarch's, Sparatus got out of his chair and opened his door.

"I received your message," he said. "I take it this is about that deal Fedorian made with you?"

Yes my Goverment is very worried our agreement is in jepodry if you could sate their fears i would be most pleased.

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:13 am

===Thessia===
It was a bright day on Thessia. The Matriarchs, including Alenia, had attended the graduation ceremony of the first new military units as they paraded down the streets. Nyxemi had been worried that the civil turn out would be less then expected, the Asari never having been a war-like people, but she had been surprised by the number of people who had turned out, the streets packed with well-wishers and supporters. Flower petals still littered the streets. More then that, it showed Nyxemi that the Asari were ready to enter into a new stage of its wonderful civilization. Never before had the Asari really been viewed as a military power. Influence, economy, and culture had won the day for the Republics for generations, but the events of the past year had shown that those would not be enough. That, along with her schemes, allies, and grand ideas, Nyxemi was well prepared to face the future.

When she returned to her apartment/office she had a message waiting for her. The Batarians had come calling again. She read over the message and was rather surprised at the tone of it. She certainly hoped she was putting her faith in some religious fanatic, but she understood the Batarian culture. If this economic minister didn't add the religious tones and someone saw the message, they would probably have him shot. More then that though was the loan he was asking for. It was a rather large one, even if the Asari could afford it
Gahr'Ahal Shek Bahar, Heritas der Ahal, Minister of the Economy,

While I am pleased to hear of the stabilizing effect our loan has had on the Hegemony, this new loan is something I must consider in depth, as it is rather substantial, and people may start asking questions. However, if I decide to grant you this loan as well, the funds will make their way into the previous accounts next month. I look forward to future cooperation.

Matriarch Alenia Nyxemi

-10 credits for A-Y monastery upkeep
===Parnitha System, Athena Nebula===
--- Kurinth – Barren---220 credits per month
1 Urban Area, minus 105 credits +90 credits
2 Mining Complexes, minus 20 credits, +6 credits
1 Fuel Depot, minus 15 credits, +5 credits
1 Major Mining Complex, minus 30 credits, +10 credits
1 Small Spaceport, minus 84 credits, +64 credits
2 Industrial Complexes, minus 30 credits, +10 credits
1 Major Industrial Complex, minus 40 credits, +15 credits
--- Athame - Gas Giant---
2 Aerostadt, minus 400 credits, +90 credits
--- Tevura - Gas Giant---132 credits per month
2 Aerostadt, minus 400 credits, +90 credits
1 Orbital Mining Station, minus 200 credits, +30 credits
--- Asteroid belt---33 credits per month
1 Orbital Mining Station, minus 200 creds, +30 credits
=== Military construction===
---Naval construction---
5 Battlecruisers(With Silaris Armor and Thanix cannons) on Piares , 495 credits, 5.85 months
5 Heavy Cruisers(With Thanix cannons and Multicore shielding) on Piares, 315 credits, 4.55 months
10 Light Cruisers(With Drop ship hangers and Enhanced GARDIAN systems) on Piares, 300 credits, 2.6 months
4 Corvette packs on Piares, 16 credits, 1.3 months
---Land forces---
5 Marine Divisions(With Drop Troops, Advanced Armour, and Combat Biotics) on Thessia, 87 credits, 2 months
4 Spec-Ops Teams(With Elite upgrades, stealth training, and sniper teams) on Thessia, 38 credits, 2 months
10 Gunship wings on Thessia, 50 credits, 1.5 months
Balance: 2 Credits
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:35 pm

The Geth Consensus

We Are Legion

Aite, Typhon System, Phoenix Massing

"Creator" the Prime began as it turned to the advancing Quarian as to face him, to speak to him as an Organic would. The Geth Unit began to carefully lift up the survivor into its arms, her legs drooping off its right arm at knee area and her head tilted backwards off of its left arm.

"If necessary, we could help take her back to your vessel. We must also ask you to lower you weapons, as the hostility is not a welcome sight more importantly in a situation such as this." The other Geth Units began to lower their firearms from the "Real" Geth visitor, placing them on their backs as the Prime moved ever so closer towards the approaching Quarian, he whom appeared to be their leader.

3 Minor Industrial Complexes (15) on Kaddi, Adas, Uriyah, Haestrom and Ket'osh (225 Credits)
4 Urban Areas on Adas (400 Credits)

Balance: 198

Military:
7 Frigates over Rannoch are complete:

Rannoch:
1 Militia Division (4.5 Credits, 1.2 Months)
1 Infantry Division (7.5 Credits, 2.4 Months)
3 Battlecruisers (180 Credits, 5.85 Months)

Balance: 6 Credits
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:54 pm

The corporate states of Astavar wrote:
After finishing his conversation with the Primarch's, Sparatus got out of his chair and opened his door.

"I received your message," he said. "I take it this is about that deal Fedorian made with you?"

Yes my Goverment is very worried our agreement is in jepodry if you could sate their fears i would be most pleased.

Sparatus closed the door to his office so that no one outside would hear.

"Well, the other Primarch's are not as....sympathetic to the Krogan as Fedorian was. They could cancel the deal."

Derpainia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

****Top Secret Report****

Postby Derpainia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Matriarch Sedri I have reached the Citadel. It seems there is major destruction in the wards.If we are lucky we can get our hands on some of the pieces. I heard rumors that many different groups have pieces of "Sovereign."

I have setup a meeting with the shadow broker. If anyone would know more it would be him.

With your permission i would also like to get some information from C-Sec. Lets just say i am intimate with Captain Bailey. I think i can get info safely out of him.

For now i will go on with my meeting with the Shadow Broker. I will send you my report when the meeting is over.

**********************************************************End Transmission*****************************************************************

The corporate states of Astavar
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The corporate states of Astavar » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Sparatus closed the door to his office so that no one outside would hear.

"Well, the other Primarch's are not as....sympathetic to the Krogan as Fedorian was. They could cancel the deal."

This news does not please me but you must look closely at the Commercial value of being the sole supplier of military hardware to clan urdnot and your military industrial complex are making millions in profit from this arrangement consider this closely.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Sertia wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:
Triarch Shiala
Nos Astra, Illium
Tesale System, Crescent Nebula

The Quarian pirate was already present. Shiala, while also not armed, is a former Asari Commando and thus her Biotic power were not to be forgotten in a fight. "Welcome to Nos Astra, Narya Vas Red Striker. Please have a seat." She motioned towards the couch. The walls were very well decorated with scenes of Thessia and of Asari using Biotics. The largest and most obvious decoration was a full wall mural of a Prothean Beacon shining brightly with a background of green fields, a blue stream and snow capped mountains flanking the river.

"There are a great many things I would like to discuss with you. I understand you have set up a base of operations here in the Crescent Nebula. As you know, Illium has a strict policy in dealing with Pirates. However, if you were to turn your pirate organization into something greater, a planetary government perhaps, then we could.. create an agreement that would be beneficial to both of us. Of course, if you'd rather remain pirates, well.. I can't guarantee your safety if you attack any shipping in the Crescent Nebula. Illium is expanding and we possess worlds in three of the four major systems of this Nebula. You have a world in the fourth. Let us work together and make the Crescent Nebula a place no one dares to attack."

Narya watched as Shiala entered the room, nodding in greeting as she spoke a greeting in Khelish, before sitting down as requested. She took note of the various images that spoke of Asari power, and admired it all. It reminded her of the stories of her people in their prime. However, Shiala's words cut right through her revery, and Narya cleared her throat "Yes of course. I'm surprised my predasessor was able to get away with his piracy before hand anyways. However, I had actually come here seeking Illium's help in providing my group with a legitimate claim to governmental power."

Narya said, before clearing her throat and straightening her self to look presentable out of habit "With the recent turn of events that have been occurring lately in the galaxy, I have come to the conclusion that Piracy is no longer a profitable venture for me or my crew. And, with the rise of Illium as an Asari power, I have come hoping to talk of an alliance. If becoming a legitimate nation would help with this, I would see that as being perfectly fine. However, I would also like to offer my services as a military force for hire to the Illium military to aide in Terminous operations while maintaining anonymity ." She said, watching the Asari's face closely for any signs that Narya was saying anything wrong.

"While I do not doubt Illium's military power, The chance to work with it would be a very profitable opportunity for my crew, and be the best way i think to gain your trust enough to allow Crescent Claw operations to continue in the Nebula." She finished, briefly looking at the art once more before looking back to Shiala "Would such a deal, or a modified version you have thought of, be attractive to the Triarchy in any way?" She asked, leaning back in the chair as her gut clenched. She had yet to try politics yet as the captain, and was hoping her first time in the political theater would turn out successful.

Shiala saw something useful here. Greatly useful. "Becoming a Legitimate nation would indeed help this. Illium can always use an extra military arm so we do not have to always flex our own muscles. Your crew has experience in ship combat and that is valuable. I would like to employ that experience. You will establish the Crescent Claws as a legitimate government on your base planet with the backing of Illium. The goods you produce will be brought to Illium to be sold exclusively. In return, we will create a defensive military alliance with you. We are in the gateway system of this cluster. We will be able to defend against any incursions against our own colonies or yourself."

She puts down a datapad with numbers on it. Some of the numbers were large. Others were moderate. All were guaranteed monthly. "You continue to provide Illium with your services and we will continue to support your government. Both economically and militarily."
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:44 pm

"You think we should accept their terms of surrender?" Aria asked Lyessa, who rolled her eyes.

"Obviously. They want to continue doing merc work, you put them into a single company owned by yourself. Simple."

"Might work. You have any friends who might be willing to run this company?"

"Zeelus. He's a bit of a genocidal arse. Former Turian Hastatim, got too trigger happy around civvies. Dishonourably discharged and has despised anyone who tries to influence him since. Keep him on a long leash and he'll be the most loyal commander you've ever seen."

"I'll have Bray give him the offer." Aria leaned to her left, glancing behind her to where a nervous looking Turian waited outside her lounge.

"Who's he?"

"Brax." Lyessa shrugged. "Don't know much beyond he's a weapons designer. Claims to have some new revolutionary weapon design, but thinks others aren't, and I quote, 'ethically dubious' enough to build it."

Aria waved him forwards. "So, your 'ethically dubious' weapon. Send me the designs."

"Uh... It's not entirely finished yet... But..." Brax typed something in and his Omni-Tool beeped. "That's the prototype design."

Aria grinned. "I only had to see the possible level of firepower. You're hired. How long before you have it operational?"

Brax scratched his head. "2 months designing, 10 building."

Aria whistled. "Not bad. I'll see you have the necessary facilities and resources to finish this...terminator of a battleship."
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Sertia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sertia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Nuxipal wrote:Shiala saw something useful here. Greatly useful. "Becoming a Legitimate nation would indeed help this. Illium can always use an extra military arm so we do not have to always flex our own muscles. Your crew has experience in ship combat and that is valuable. I would like to employ that experience. You will establish the Crescent Claws as a legitimate government on your base planet with the backing of Illium. The goods you produce will be brought to Illium to be sold exclusively. In return, we will create a defensive military alliance with you. We are in the gateway system of this cluster. We will be able to defend against any incursions against our own colonies or yourself."

She puts down a datapad with numbers on it. Some of the numbers were large. Others were moderate. All were guaranteed monthly. "You continue to provide Illium with your services and we will continue to support your government. Both economically and militarily."

Narya smiled under her Helmet, picking up the Datapad and visibly shaking slightly at the idea. She would have patted her self on the back with how good a job this was gonna be. "Well I'd be a fool to pass up the deal I came hoping to get. Though before I continue, I have to ask if This makes my crew exclusively yours to hire, or would the Crescent claws be still available for hire to other factions? Of course, Yours would take priority over others, and any job that would negatively affect you would be turned down and you would be notified of the employers loyalties." Narya said, placing the Datapad down.

"You of course can tell this is all in the name of Business, as My people will be far more capable of growing if we do not become completely exclusive. However again, showing favoritism to a contract that would be an indefinite one would be our top priority." Narya finished, Looking to Shiala in hopes she wasn't asking for to much.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Sertia wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:Shiala saw something useful here. Greatly useful. "Becoming a Legitimate nation would indeed help this. Illium can always use an extra military arm so we do not have to always flex our own muscles. Your crew has experience in ship combat and that is valuable. I would like to employ that experience. You will establish the Crescent Claws as a legitimate government on your base planet with the backing of Illium. The goods you produce will be brought to Illium to be sold exclusively. In return, we will create a defensive military alliance with you. We are in the gateway system of this cluster. We will be able to defend against any incursions against our own colonies or yourself."

Narya smiled under her Helmet, picking up the Datapad and visibly shaking slightly at the idea. She would have patted her self on the back with how good a job this was gonna be. "Well I'd be a fool to pass up the deal I came hoping to get. Though before I continue, I have to ask if This makes my crew exclusively yours to hire, or would the Crescent claws be still available for hire to other factions? Of course, Yours would take priority over others, and any job that would negatively affect you would be turned down and you would be notified of the employers loyalties." Narya said, placing the Datapad down.

"You of course can tell this is all in the name of Business, as My people will be far more capable of growing if we do not become completely exclusive. However again, showing favoritism to a contract that would be an indefinite one would be our top priority." Narya finished, Looking to Shiala in hopes she wasn't asking for to much.

"Of course. Just be aware, if you do end up damaging Illium's economy we will get our due. Of course, the credits you will be receiving from us both directly and through trade should be significant to push your crew and entire company forward enough to be seen as a significant military force." She sent orders to set up the trade agents between the two planets. The income from the trade would make it possible to pay the Crescent Claws what was needed to keep them loyal to Illium first.

Operative Nyexa D'Ath
Nos Astra, Illium
Tesale System, Crescent Nebula

In the time it took to get from Ilos to Illium, Nyexa realized. She had just lost the entire Commando squad, lost any chance to return to Ilos and talk with Vigil, and only received a partial download of the VI's data package. It revealed several locations around the galaxy as military posts and research stations. She was preparing her own report to give to Triarch Shiala. Perhaps she'd be sent to scout out several of these sites. She wanted to get into them, but she was in no shape for combat. They would have to find a way to get into one where there was minimal resistance.

Sertia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sertia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Nuxipal wrote:"Of course. Just be aware, if you do end up damaging Illium's economy we will get our due. Of course, the credits you will be receiving from us both directly and through trade should be significant to push your crew and entire company forward enough to be seen as a significant military force." She sent orders to set up the trade agents between the two planets. The income from the trade would make it possible to pay the Crescent Claws what was needed to keep them loyal to Illium first.

Narya smiled and stood, holding out her hand "I understand perfectly, and you have my word that your contract with us will be respected. Now then, how does the triarchy celebrate deals like this, I feel a drink is in order." She said, tapping on her omni tool and sending word to her people about the deal she had just made.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Sertia wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:"Of course. Just be aware, if you do end up damaging Illium's economy we will get our due. Of course, the credits you will be receiving from us both directly and through trade should be significant to push your crew and entire company forward enough to be seen as a significant military force." She sent orders to set up the trade agents between the two planets. The income from the trade would make it possible to pay the Crescent Claws what was needed to keep them loyal to Illium first.

Narya smiled and stood, holding out her hand "I understand perfectly, and you have my word that your contract with us will be respected. Now then, how does the triarchy celebrate deals like this, I feel a drink is in order." She said, tapping on her omni tool and sending word to her people about the deal she had just made.

Shiala smiled. "A drink for you. A drink for me. And a night out for your crew perhaps. Welcome to Illium Narya, your crew will find working with us much more profitable than hunting after merchants. And you can still capture all the slaver ships you can get your hands on." The day was coming close to an end. Soon Nos Astra's nightlife would be in full swing and Shiala had just offered to pay for the crew of the Red Striker to go out and have a good time. It could be expensive, but also very profitable in the end.

Sertia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sertia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Nuxipal wrote:Shiala smiled. "A drink for you. A drink for me. And a night out for your crew perhaps. Welcome to Illium Narya, your crew will find working with us much more profitable than hunting after merchants. And you can still capture all the slaver ships you can get your hands on." The day was coming close to an end. Soon Nos Astra's nightlife would be in full swing and Shiala had just offered to pay for the crew of the Red Striker to go out and have a good time. It could be expensive, but also very profitable in the end.

Narya chuckled, bringing up her Omni tool "Hey Tarus, bring the boys down here. I just closed the deal with Illium, and the crew get a night on the town. Make sure you don't cause any trouble okay?"

A turian voice came on the other side "Good job captain, I'll unleash the dogs. And don't worry, I'll make sure we don't scuff anyone's shoes tonight." He said, in a rather joyous tone.

Narya then looked to Shiala, and gestured for her to lead "Well then, Let's have that drink. First night of this alliance should be one for the history books." She said, rather excitedly as she imagined the future of her crew as a nation.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Back In the Rihno's Charge

It seems that the Denfather was working up a storm when it came to Project Tesla for it was hard to find a designer of what they required but something did come through. The Inquisition had intercepted a request from the Krogan warlords that had banded together to try and stop the rise of Clan Urdnot and they are requesting military recruitment for credits. While they have gotten the 40 credits, they were going to pay for more. The Denfather had tasked the Inquisition with seeing where the Krogan got their credits for it seems that they are at more disadvantages then one but the House has accepted their payment and had what they needed. Reports had came in that Clan Urdnot this time had brought in defense guns to stop unnecessary landings. That would be problem, but for their stealth transport, it would not be so.

This would be the first large-scale engagement for the Housecarls but they were getting paid and it seemed that will need to fight a guerilla campaign but hopefully it is not so bad as they have anticipated. The smugglers were eager to the DMZ again with stealth systems and the new Custodian VI in their ship. The load up the Housecarls first and sent them to the Krogan DMZ as they needed to get the other armored divisions ready for lift.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Derpainia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

****Top Secret Report****

Postby Derpainia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 pm

I just got out of the meeting with the an agent of the Shadow Broker. I have some important information. He told me that Sovereign was more then Saren's Flagship. He believes that Sovereign was a sentient machine, that it had something to do with the Prothean's fall. There is little evidence to back up his claim, but it would be wise to investigate further.

Now for some great news. He told me one of his operatives found evidence to support that the Batarians have "reaper tech" to what extent he refused to elaborate.

I think i will act on this lead. I will request an audience with THE BATARIAN HEGEMONY. I will work my hardest to work something out.

******************************************************************End Transition*************************************************************

Ambassador Ganazon, I request a meeting on behalf of Matriarch Ishin Sedri. It would be wise if we could speak about this matter in person. I hope we could be able to meet soon.

Sincerely,
Jiesir M'cryci

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Back In the Rhino's Charge II,
Tuchunka,Krogan DMZ

The smuggler ship had started to activate its stealth systems as started to come in range of the space stations orbiting the Krogan homeworld with the transport carrying the two divisions of Housecarls. The transport went as steady as it could through the Council defenses and was able to pass them with struggle but it was worth it.

The second challenge was coming and they were going to have to be careful about this one. When flying close to the planet, radar showcased a large numbers of heavy planetary defense guns that made it seem like a bad idea to turn off the stealth systems. It seemed that the systems that are there were made to keep people like them out. They flew over them as they went to the fortress of the Clan Jerax as they saw lots of Krogan clan banners and had realized that there no guns to shoot them down.

One of the Krogan had spotted the ship and had started to tell the other Krogan to make a landing for them as the Smugglers touch down on the deserts of Tachunka. The doors open and the smugglers came out in a group of five as they had came to greet the Krogan warlord.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Kinistian
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Apex Ind||CEO Henry Clinton||Illium

Mr.Clinton sat down in the chair opposite of the Asari,his right leg coming up to rest on his left knee. The clever business man put on quite the poker face just for the Triarch."Yes we do madam Triarch"he said in cool almost monotone type voice."Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr Henry Clinton,founder and CEO of Apex Industries"he said in them the most flattering way possible.

"I suppose we are here to talk about bringing my highly valued minerals and guns to Illium no? I ensure you Triarch nothing would please me more but you see the Dakka system is so far away from Illium and pirates are everywhere in the Terminus. I need to know my people can rely on your Government's protection from these vagabonds before we can even ponder on the idea of Apex Ind trading on Illium"he said as if had been practicing that little speech for months and every word was true as the sun that light up Illium. His green eyes fixed on the Triarch like a pair of snipper eyes. The ex Sapper had seen his far share of death in the contact war and would be damned if his people were ever attacked again.

Apex In||Rep of Mr.Clinton||Meeting with House Fennec||Entirety bar

The young Asari known as Feilia walked into the bar with her standard Snow White work dress on. She saw the House's men in the place she was told she could find them and hesitantly walked over."I'm sorry sir but I'm her on Mr.Clintons behave"she said and hoped she was talking to the right people.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:33 pm

Kinistian wrote:

Mr.Clinton sat down in the chair opposite of the Asari,his right leg coming up to rest on his left knee. The clever business man put on quite the poker face just for the Triarch."Yes we do madam Triarch"he said in cool almost monotone type voice."Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr Henry Clinton,founder and CEO of Apex Industries"he said in them the most flattering way possible.

"I suppose we are here to talk about bringing my highly valued minerals and guns to Illium no? I ensure you Triarch nothing would please me more but you see the Dakka system is so far away from Illium and pirates are everywhere in the Terminus. I need to know my people can rely on your Government's protection from these vagabonds before we can even ponder on the idea of Apex Ind trading on Illium"he said as if had been practicing that little speech for months and every word was true as the sun that light up Illium. His green eyes fixed on the Triarch like a pair of snipper eyes. The ex Sapper had seen his far share of death in the contact war and would be damned if his people were ever attacked again.

Apex In||Rep of Mr.Clinton||Meeting with House Fennec||Entirety bar

The young Asari known as Feilia walked into the bar with her standard Snow White work dress on. She saw the House's men in the place she was told she could find them and hesitantly walked over."I'm sorry sir but I'm her on Mr.Clintons behave"she said and hoped she was talking to the right people.

The Denfather was drinking as he motioned in the air as he let Augustine know that the deal is going down. He didn't look at her and he was basically still drinking as he ordered another drink from the Volus bartender and he spoke" You know, Apex may be a big corporation but I have been coming to the same bar and getting the same drink for a month and some days with some patience because the Denfather has large patience and things to do as our reach grows. Who I am is not important is that I represent House Fennec and their interests.Right now that involves some relations between us. So, come and grab a seat, get a drink and let's talk."

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Apex Ind||Rep of Mr.Clinton||Meeting with House Fennec||Entirety bar

"Yes Mr.Clinton apologies for the wait but the flight over here took awhile"she said and got some water instead of a bar drink,not wanting to get drunk during these discussions."Mr.Clinton said to let you make the opening statements"she said and took a sip of water.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:08 am

Kinistian wrote:
Apex Ind||Rep of Mr.Clinton||Meeting with House Fennec||Entirety bar

"Yes Mr.Clinton apologies for the wait but the flight over here took awhile"she said and got some water instead of a bar drink,not wanting to get drunk during these discussions."Mr.Clinton said to let you make the opening statements"she said and took a sip of water.

"Well, there is not much to say, we are interested in the space that your corporation is in and we would like to have a non-aggression pact of some sorts." Said the Denfather as he took another sip and not looking at the Asari representative and hope this can go quick and easy for it seem that his attention will soon be needed elsewhere.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:13 am

"What do you mean interested in our space if I may ask"she said and crossed her blue legs. The Asari now looking forward as well since he refused to look at her.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:27 am

Kinistian wrote:"What do you mean interested in our space if I may ask"she said and crossed her blue legs. The Asari now looking forward as well since he refused to look at her.

"Your nearest cluster and yours where your corporate capital resides at. This is for mining and research on current tech development that the House needs and can produce. Military ships of House Fennec will be patrolling our worlds and would like to be having relations with the Person we will be sharing it with." Giovanni explained.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:48 am

Kinistian wrote:

Selas nodded, "I understand you fear the pirates and raiders of the Terminus. You are barely in the Terminus Systems even now. Illium is growing in strength and size. Our military is one of the fastest growing on this side of the galaxy. Pirates are learning not to attack ships that are going to or coming from Illium or other worlds in her protective sphere. Our trade network extends far into the Terminus Systems already and spreading into Citadel space would provide everyone a greater market for all goods being produced. Soon the galaxy will be crossed by our trade network and pirates will find it hard to make a living. They will be forced to either legitimately trade for their pay, or fly as protection for far flung convoys."

Triarch Selas Lismir eyes the human. If he had been in the Relay 314 Incident he was lucky the council stepped in. The Turians were getting ready to move in and wipe out every last system with humans in them with the full might of their military. "So what do you say Mr. Clinton. You trade your guns with Illium and our network. You get rich and we get rich. It is a great deal on both ends."

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Month 4 Events

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:35 pm

In the Traverse, House Fennec has begun its search for the remnants of the Blood Pack. Rumor has it that thousands of Krogans from the Blood Pack are returning to Tuchanka to fight either for or against Clan Urdnot. Further searching has let the agents of House Fennec to the world of Heshtok, the Vorcha homeworld. With no central leadership, the planet is continually at war. It is here that they learn the Blood Pack has set up shop. Their leader, a Vorcha named Gryll, was uniting Vorcha tribes around the Vorcha city of Hatash. House Fennec is invited to Heshtok to meet with Gryll and his associates. Clan Urdnot Rebels gain 1 Militia with Close Combat Training. Clan Urdnot gains 1 Militia with Close Combat Training.

The Shrike Abyssal is on the fringes of the Galaxy, far from Citadel Space. This makes colonies out this far a prime target of pirates and raiders. The Turians made the mistake of colonizing too far out. Xerceo, a gas giant, had a new orbital mining facility built over it. The Pirate Lord, Grosh Ibh'aba, determined his pirate band could take this station and gain control of it. Appearing out of FTL, the Pirate Lord's fleet, consising of 4 Light Cruisers, 10 Frigates, and 4 Light Transports approach the station. They are determined to take the station and will shoot any ships leaving the station. Onboard the Transports are 4 Marine divisions, 2 YMIR Divisions, 1 Spec Ops Team, and 1 Elite Specialist(Grosh Ibh'aba).

Another month and another returning Quarian pilgrimage class. This group had pooled together considerable wealth and valuables. 100 credits is transferred to the Migrant Fleet's treasury.

The Batarian Hegemony is gaining steam, but its people have started to question where this influx of credits have come from. Outcries demanding to know what source of wealth the Hegemony is hiding from its people echo across Khar'shan. The answer that the people are given will change the population's outcome.

The Asari controlled, Thessia Genetics and Biotics, has been in search of the ruins of Sovereign. Their persistence has finally paid off. Rumor has it that a Turian Pirate in the Paz System has a small, 11m long by 6m wide chunk of hull. However, it is well known that the planet he is on has a rogue LOKI mech factory, likely the Turian's primary source of soldiers and wealth.

Omega has finally removed the threat of the Mercenaries upon the station. This has returned the full income from the urban areas of Omega. They have also gained the combined garrisons of the Eclipse and Blue Suns on Omega.(8 Infantry. 4 with Electronic Warfare Capabilities, 4 with Heavy Weapons Teams and Sniper teams)
Last edited by Nuxipal on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse