NATION

PASSWORD

1965: The New Order (OOC/Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:38 am

Aglium wrote:I don't have the game but i wish i had it

It wasn't that great. You're money is best spent elsewhere.

Aglium
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aglium » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:40 am

I should put the IC on this Thread so people will know where the IC is.

Aglium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglium » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Bump

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm trying to not show up too early to Carter's shed. I want to give him a chance to make booby traps, or run away, or something.

Arrovana
Secretary

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:44 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:I'm trying to not show up too early to Carter's shed. I want to give him a chance to make booby traps, or run away, or something.

Sorry about not posting Abrahammia. Was busy with schoolwork expect a post.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Is Unknown in the middle of nowhere, or a place with people, like a suburb, or a city?

Arrovana
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:24 pm

middle of nowhere.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:35 pm

That can still work in my favor.

Arrovana
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:46 pm

that and also I set the shed on fire so you might see the smoke and flames. Also sorry for replying late was watching a video hope I'm not causing an inconvenience to you.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Arrovana wrote:that and also I set the shed on fire so you might see the smoke and flames. Also sorry for replying late was watching a video hope I'm not causing an inconvenience to you.

What video?

Arrovana
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Oh just a walkthrough of Warhammer 40k. So how do you want to do this exactly since your looking for me and also is it nighttime or daytime in where the both of us are located in.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Can I fast forward time until you reach the police checkpoint?

Arrovana
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Sure thing how much time are we talking about Seconds, Minutes, or Hours whatever works for you works for me.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Can you tell me what you have in the trench coat and pockets and stuff so I don't accuse you of having stuff that seems to convenient? It's just that I don't want you to come across a bowling alley and pull a bowling ball out of your pocket, or something like that.

Here's what my character has: house key, car keys, 20 reichsmarcks, Heckler and Koch G3, bayonet, badge, and 40 bullets.

Arrovana
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Lets see: Map of the US,M1911 pistol, Tinted sunglasses, fifty dollars,combat knife, and three magazines for the M19111, Fake ID, and dogtags
That's everything I have.
Last edited by Arrovana on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Uh, are you sure about that? There's nothing else you want to add? Not even a drivers license, or something to identify yourself?
Last edited by New Abrahammia on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Could rp a Lebanese Fascist rebel who is a Fascist but not a nazi?
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Arrovana
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:57 pm

my bad give me a sec.

Feichland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Feichland » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Name: Erwin Rommel

Looks:

Weapons: Luger Pistol, Sabre, Grenade

Nazi or Rebel: Nazi

Bio: Rommel, having taken Alexandria and Cairo in mid-1942, had become extremely famous. Within weeks, he reached Jerusalem, and by early-1943, the British forces in Northern Africa and the Middle East had surrendered. Rommel returned in time to lead the Axis troops in Sicily, and with his tactics, the Invasion of Italy failed. Rommel was sent to the East to take command of the now nearly-destroyed German forces around Stalingrad, as Manstein's rescue attempt failed. Rommel fought a furious battle for nearly 3 months, until Soviet casualties had gotten so high they had to retreat. The Sixth Army had been saved by Rommel, who was made their new commander. The Sixth Army was retreated all the way back to Germany to reinforce and regroup. Rommel and the Sixth Army would stay there for nearly 8 years, when, finally, they were sent to a post in the now German-occupied UK. The Sixth Army was the main assault force in the Invasion of America. Rommel commanded them throughout the North-West, capturing New York, D.C., Philadelphia, and Boston. After the invasion, his HQ was based out of New York, until 1963,when he was made commander of Der Nordwestbesatzungszone (The North-West Occupation Zone). He now commands all Wehrmacht soldiers in the North-West United States, though he still has no control over the SS or their sub-units (Waffen-SS).
Last edited by Feichland on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation is probably the most corrupt and evil nation you'll see in a while. Just a forewarning.
Pro: Nationalism, Fascism, Palestine, Authoritarianism, Putin, Ukraine Rebels,Imperialism, Stalin, Pro-Choice, Totalitarianism, Death Penalty
Neutral: Obama, USA, Lenin, Soviet Communism
Anti: Post-Stalin Soviet Union, Chinese Communism, Libertarian, Unified Korea, Organised Religion

The Imperial Factbook

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Is Carter's fake ID just someone else's ID, or is it no ones, and he just made up a name for it?

Arrovana
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Arrovana » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:59 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:Is Carter's fake ID just someone else's ID, or is it no ones, and he just made up a name for it?

He made up a name for it.

Aglium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglium » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 am

Feichland wrote:Name: Erwin Rommel

Looks:
(Image)

Weapons: Luger Pistol, Sabre, Grenade

Nazi or Rebel: Nazi

Bio: Rommel, having taken Alexandria and Cairo in mid-1942, had become extremely famous. Within weeks, he reached Jerusalem, and by early-1943, the British forces in Northern Africa and the Middle East had surrendered. Rommel returned in time to lead the Axis troops in Sicily, and with his tactics, the Invasion of Italy failed. Rommel was sent to the East to take command of the now nearly-destroyed German forces around Stalingrad, as Manstein's rescue attempt failed. Rommel fought a furious battle for nearly 3 months, until Soviet casualties had gotten so high they had to retreat. The Sixth Army had been saved by Rommel, who was made their new commander. The Sixth Army was retreated all the way back to Germany to reinforce and regroup. Rommel and the Sixth Army would stay there for nearly 8 years, when, finally, they were sent to a post in the now German-occupied UK. The Sixth Army was the main assault force in the Invasion of America. Rommel commanded them throughout the North-West, capturing New York, D.C., Philadelphia, and Boston. After the invasion, his HQ was based out of New York, until 1963,when he was made commander of Der Nordwestbesatzungszone (The North-West Occupation Zone). He now commands all Wehrmacht soldiers in the North-West United States, though he still has no control over the SS or their sub-units (Waffen-SS).

welcome

Aglium
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aglium » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Bump

Soviere
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviere » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Name: Richard

Looks: A bit chubby, with long light brown hair and a long beard

Weapons: Swedish Mauser, CZ 83, Tulwar sword, Kirpan, and Kara fighting bangle.

Nazi or Rebel: Rebel

Bio: Born Sikh he was abused harshly by the Nazi regime & his parents were killed in a raid when he was 15, he swore that he would fight back one day, and the Rebels are his chance. (More to come.. Probably will be revealed in the rp)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse