NATION

PASSWORD

What Lies Below (OOC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which AC are we pursuing first?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:05 am

1. The lone Megalodon in Gansbaii needs to be dealt with before the Great White Shark population disappears.
5%
2. Whatever's up there in the northern Pacific has got to be massive. If so, we could potentially make more money off the bounty.
11%
3. The natives might be superstitious, but what if their stories of a "half-man/half-shark" are true?
58%
4. For freedom and democracy, we must kill the fucking squid in order to keep the oil flowing.
26%

Total votes : 19

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:22 pm

I apologize for the double-post, but I would also like to add that in addition to a creature thread, I will also include a blog-type thread that will recount our exploits in the way of news articles.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Cylarn wrote:I apologize for the double-post, but I would also like to add that in addition to a creature thread, I will also include a blog-type thread that will recount our exploits in the way of news articles.

Aight, just finish the main thread :p
In sarcastic rememberance of the 13 people who got told off/warned/banned/DEAT'd in a thread about a gassed Furry Con. Never forget, Idiocy is everywhere.
I am an proud, independent nation of the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact!
Also a Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
I am an Ultra-Progressive, Open Minded, Skeptic towards Religion, laissez-faire capitalist and a Libetarian; a kind-hearted idealistic egalitarian with several strong convictions IRL.
GODDAMN IT RP CORRECTLY OR ELSE

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:14 am

Feel free to make multiple characters, if you wish. We have a number of leadership roles that are still available, and I'd like to limit the number of NPC-manned roles that I have to manage.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:34 am

Cylarn wrote:Feel free to make multiple characters, if you wish. We have a number of leadership roles that are still available, and I'd like to limit the number of NPC-manned roles that I have to manage.

I'd rather if actual other people had them. (Ie. Advertise!)
In sarcastic rememberance of the 13 people who got told off/warned/banned/DEAT'd in a thread about a gassed Furry Con. Never forget, Idiocy is everywhere.
I am an Ultra-Progressive, Open Minded, Skeptic towards Religion, laissez-faire capitalist and a Libetarian; a kind-hearted idealistic egalitarian with several strong convictions IRL.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:14 am

Full Name: Collin Sanders

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Inquisitive and observant, for the most part I'd prefer to portray it IC'ly.

Voice: still searching

Skills: Journalist/IT technician/Public Affairs

Weaknesses: Can be entirely engrossed with minutiae details, becoming absentminded to other necessities or other more pressing matters at hand. Teamwork is not his forte and in his given field that often translates to him being alone more than not; its something he's grown accustomed to.

Birthplace: Irvine, California

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Sexuality: Gay

Prior Bounty-Fishing Work: n/a

Desired Position: Journalist/blogger/reporter

Background: Collin was born to loving parents and three other siblings, Collin being second youngest. A 'typical' suburban childhood upbringing, his parents were supportive to his pursuits as much as they were his brothers and sister. However Collin was never one to stick to one particular goal, achievement, sport, subject or hobby for very long before jumping into another; his attention varied widely and it was difficult to pinpoint his interests throughout his formative years. One thing was certain was his inquisitive nature and need to explore. This intrigue propelled him through school where he maintained reasonable grades and even acceptance to a few colleges all of which specifically focused on fieldwork, particularly in communication. It was also in his college years that he 'came out' to his parents, and was relieved to know they were still supportive, albeit with some misgivings but nothing that endangered their familial bond. Collin quickly got himself into CSUF upon high school graduation, focusing on information technology and business communication first. The latter would soon distract him into journalism with the emphasis on media, particularly blogging. In an internet world full of grey areas and misleading information, Collin found a niche that paired him to the real and cyber world by 'live-stream blogging'. It wasn't exactly a 'new' concept but it was bold and challenging, yet also highly criticized and even frowned upon by other journalists due to the mass amount of similar or muddied versions of such a method. Graduating in IT (if anything, it ensured a job somewhere) and journalism, Collin put his journalistic ambitions to the test, garnering some attention and even an inquisitive look-in from several news groups. Creating a new website and reporting business of his own, Collin became an independent reporter whose affiliates would stream his material for a modest cut of the profits. While a little steep in their demands, Collin acquiesced, as it would propel him into a myriad of fields - all of his choosing. He has recently taken it upon himself to sign up to the S.S. Hyena, being the first independent reporter on a bounty-fishing ship.

By completing this document and by giving your signature, you adhere to follow the terms and conditions of this contract for a period of 6 months. At the end of this period, you are free to cease your association with the Hyena, and with the leasing company. You will be paid an initial $5,000 USD base payment, with a monthly $5,000 hazard stipend; all of which will be paid by HYDRA MARITIME SECURITY SOLUTIONS. Your further income will be determined by the number of bounties completed. Please sign your name below.

Collin Sanders

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:40 am

Sasutary Island wrote:
Cylarn wrote:Feel free to make multiple characters, if you wish. We have a number of leadership roles that are still available, and I'd like to limit the number of NPC-manned roles that I have to manage.

I'd rather if actual other people had them. (Ie. Advertise!)

I know how to advertise, which is how I attracted a good number of the people that have tagged this RP.

Mincaldenteans wrote:-snip-

Sanders is approved.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:54 am

Yarr. Gimme chief engineer pls.

Also, theme song.
Last edited by Ayreonia on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Photoshopped birds flipping the bird not acceptable.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:05 am

Ayreonia wrote:Yarr. Gimme chief engineer pls.

Also, theme song.

YARR MATEY!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 am

Think I'll make either a Gunnery Officer or Master-At-Arms, but can't decide between them.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:08 am

Taggity Tag.

And why not a second theme?
N U T S !

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:14 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Think I'll make either a Gunnery Officer or Master-At-Arms, but can't decide between them.

The Gunnery Officer's main duty is to oversee the usage of the ship's weaponry. Like the Captain, they've likely had prior experience in bounty-fishing, and they are the ship's foremost weapon's expert. Basically, if you want to man the big harpoon cannon, you're either the Gunnery Officer or a Gunner's Mate.

The Master-at-Arms isn't too exciting of a role as it sounds, mainly because his/her role is to keep the crew in line as well as to keep track of the armory's inventory. However, the Master-at-Arms is likely a weapons expert, and it's not uncommon for both the Gunnery Officer and the Master-at-Arms to work with one another.

Let me also go into detail with some more obscure roles:

The Chief Steward is both the Head Cook and the Head Janitor. The Steward's job is to keep the ship clean, prepare the meals, and to keep an eye on non-mission-critical systems and ensure that they're working.

The Electrotechnical Officer oversees most of the electrical systems on board the ship, and is responsible for monitoring communications aboard the ship.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:Yarr. Gimme chief engineer pls.

Also, theme song.

YARR MATEY!

I'm goen ta be a Scotsman this time, laddie.

Full Name: Artair Domnhall ("Art")

Appearance : Tall, wiry, kinda slim, dark-skinned. Bushy, graying beard, sparse hair he keeps shaven if he can be arsed.

Personality: On the outside, Art seems like the volatile type: he's quick to laugh, quick to anger, and quick to start a drunken brawl. However, ultimately he's a steady and reliable person who values his friends and work above everything... which isn't a coincidence, since for him, the two are tightly intertwined.

Voice: They gon' ta have to glue ye back together... IN HELL!

Skills: No formal education after High School. Art has learned all he knows by doing it, which includes, but isn't limited to: fishing, mechanical and electronic maintenance, sailing and educating junior sailors.

Weaknesses: Art and booze have a mutually abusive relationship neither side is willing to quit. He can also be quite impatient if things don't go the way he sees best. He has had some self-esteem issues in the past that can manifest themselves as belligerence and even aggression at times.

Birthplace: Montego Bay, Jamaica

Nationality: British

Ethnicity: Jamaican-Scottish

Sexuality (Optional): STRITE

Prior Bounty-Fishing Work: None.

Desired Position: Chief Engineer

Background (2 paragraphs): Born in 1968 in Montego Bay, Jamaica, the life and deeds of Artair Domnhall have been quite unremarkable so far. His parents were both mixed race who could probably trace their lineage to some Scottish tobacco plantation owner doing the nasty with a slave girl, and while that in itself didn't directly influence Art's life, it has resulted in a sort of identity crisis: he doesn't really feel home in either Jamaica or Scotland. His real home is the sea.

All through his school years, he helped out with his parents' small-scale fishing operation in Jamaica, much preferring it to the studying he always felt tedious. He displayed an aptitude for mechanics from an early age, a talent that later defined his career on the various ships he has worked on. Once he was done with High School, he moved to Ayr, Scotland, where his "official" sailing career began aboard a small fishing vessel on the River Doon. From there, he has worked on countless fishing vessels and factory ships, even having a brief stint on a cruise liner, which he found excruciatingly boring.

Art's reason for joining the bounty-fishing business are as much personal as they are fiscally motivated: his sister died in one of the first confirmed AC attacks. What? No, he didn't swear bloody vengeance upon every sea monster. What were you thinking? They're just animals, with animal instincts, and it would be silly to hold a grudge against animals with animal instincts. No, it just made him realize that the beasts were a grave menace, and that anybody, anywhere on the seas was a potential casualty.

By completing this document and by giving your signature, you adhere to follow the terms and conditions of this contract for a period of 6 months. At the end of this period, you are free to cease your association with the Hyena, and with the leasing company. You will be paid an initial $5,000 USD base payment, with a monthly $5,000 hazard stipend; all of which will be paid by HYDRA MARITIME SECURITY SOLUTIONS. Your further income will be determined by the number of bounties completed. Please sign your name below.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Ayreonia wrote:-snip-

Welcome aboard.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:-snip-

Welcome aboard.

Thanksy-spanksy. I'm going to require some engineering minions.

Speaking of which, how large a crew can the Hyena carry?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Ayreonia wrote:
Cylarn wrote:
Welcome aboard.

Thanksy-spanksy. I'm going to require some engineering minions.

Speaking of which, how large a crew can the Hyena carry?

The Hyena can carry around 38 people.

Here are the specifications of the ship that the Hyena is directly based off of. Almost everything is identical.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Think I'll make either a Gunnery Officer or Master-At-Arms, but can't decide between them.

The Gunnery Officer's main duty is to oversee the usage of the ship's weaponry. Like the Captain, they've likely had prior experience in bounty-fishing, and they are the ship's foremost weapon's expert. Basically, if you want to man the big harpoon cannon, you're either the Gunnery Officer or a Gunner's Mate.

The Master-at-Arms isn't too exciting of a role as it sounds, mainly because his/her role is to keep the crew in line as well as to keep track of the armory's inventory. However, the Master-at-Arms is likely a weapons expert, and it's not uncommon for both the Gunnery Officer and the Master-at-Arms to work with one another.

Let me also go into detail with some more obscure roles:

The Chief Steward is both the Head Cook and the Head Janitor. The Steward's job is to keep the ship clean, prepare the meals, and to keep an eye on non-mission-critical systems and ensure that they're working.

The Electrotechnical Officer oversees most of the electrical systems on board the ship, and is responsible for monitoring communications aboard the ship.

Ooh, being a badass/quirky janitor/cook sounds like it could be fun. Chief Steward is miiiinnne. :twisted:
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm

The person who prepares our food also cleans the toilets. What could possibly go wrong?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Cylarn wrote:The person who prepares our food also cleans the toilets. What could possibly go wrong?

Makes sense. That way they're responsible for both the beginning and the end of our digestive process.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Full Name: Robert O'Smythe

Appearance (Picture or Description): Here.

Personality: Robert can best be described as stubborn to the point of stupidity; he refuses to give up, even if he's been shown to be obviously wrong. This brute-headedness also means he'll often disrespect just about everyone, unless they've earned his respect or they're his obvious superiors.

Voice: To be found.

Skills: Robert has a knack for weapons and maintenance of them, learned from his time with the USMC; he's also got experience with harpoons from a year spent with a Japanese whaling crew after he was discharged from the USMC.

Weaknesses: Robert is old, and smoked most of his life; this has left him with problem with his left lung, which has never been fixed and the result is that he becomes out of breath and tired extremely easily. His stubbornness and rudeness will often drag him into trouble as well, but he's extremely careful not to appear racist.

Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, USA

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: Irish-American

Sexuality (Optional): Asexual (a.k.a he's given up)

Prior Bounty-Fishing Work: SS Dragon, 6 months.

Desired Position: Gunnery Officer

Background (2 paragraphs): TBD

Robert O'Smythe
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Virenna
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virenna » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:04 pm

**I'm still completing the app, just wanted to claim Master at Arms before it gets taken**

Full Name: Justinian Roseville

Appearance:

Personality: Strict, authoritative A-type, though unusually calm in times of great stress. Highly loyal and even more efficient, many remark that "even a painting can't win a staring contest against Justinian-and a painting doesn't make you that creeped out either."

Voice: Might as well go with the appearance actor, Rupert Friend

Skills: Strong technical skills, specifically in the communication and cryptology fields. Knowledge of psychological and physical interrogational tactics, as well as a basic fluency in Farsi. Always keeps his cool and enforces the decisions of the captain no matter their popularity.

Weaknesses: Justinian is an extreme stickler for the rules, following protocol to a "T", and therefore can find it difficult to accept rapid improvisational decisions with no precedence. Shows very little outward empathy to anyone at all, which can largely alienate him from his peers during emotionally-straining times.

Birthplace: Stonington, Maine, the USA.

Nationality: American.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Prior Bounty-Fishing Work:
-USS Tarawa (7 years)
-USS Wasp (2 years)

Desired Position: Master at Arms

Background:

Justinian was born in Maine to a humble lobster fisherman and an eccentric writer, who decided to name her child after the famed Byzantine emperor. Growing up in the small, idyllic fishing town of Stonington proved to be a wonderful experience for Justinian. Whether it was hanging around the harbor with friends, fishing with his father, or reading book after book in his mother's small study, Justinian was easily recognized as a precocious, curious boy, often provoking the smug, assured grin of his mother and the deep, swelling pride of his hardworking father. Justinian was always enraptured with his father's stories of the sea and his mother's adventure novels.

Things changed when his father's ship vanished one stormy night without a trace when Justinian was 13 years old; though numerous intensive searches and federal investigations were attempted, neither the vessel nor any traces of the crew were ever found. The incident deeply affected Justinian, changing his entire demeanor-he became much more serious and introspective. He was secretly devastated that people would eventually just give up, just let his father disappear like some old grocery receipt. His father's ghost never seemed to stop haunting him.

When he had the opportunity, Justinian joined the US Navy, successfully becoming a Naval Intelligence Specialist with a reputation whispered about after exploits while stationed on the USS in the Persian Gulf; his intelligence led to significant strikes across the Middle East, including naval operations in Iran, Pakistan, and Iraq, using both advanced cryptological and communication data as well as human intelligence throughout the region. Justinian personally felt thrilled by the American interventions in the Middle East during the tumultuous days of the War on Terror; it had given him a sense of purpose that he had never felt before.

After leaving the Navy, Justinian was called once again to the mystery of his father's death, especially with the emergence of Aquatic-Cryptids, believing that it could've been an AQ that killed his father. His strict, orderly personality and ability to keep a team on task, as well as an expertise in weapons and communications, quickly had him contacted as a Master-at-Arms at two previous bounty-hunting ventures before this one, and although both times he narrowly avoided death against a particularly deadly octopus off the coast of Australia and an unidentified anomaly in the South China Sea (both disasters, of course, attributed to lackadaisical captains who refused his repeated advice), the experiences gave him the experience needed to try once again. He hopes one day in pursuit of AQs he will finally come to know what happened to his father and find some sort of closure-not that he'd ever voice this out loud.

Justinian Roseville
Last edited by Virenna on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 12 times in total.
FLAG

"Iron hand in a velvet glove."
-Charles V

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Full Name: Parviz Gaspar Mohammadi

Appearance (Picture or Description):

Personality (Describe what kind of person you are): He is a carefree and easygoing man. He loves enjoying himself in life and partakes in many pleasures. He is talkative and friendly, finding pleasure in knowing all sorts of people. Though under this lies a serious man, forged by decades of hardship. When the situation calls for it, he flips to this. He takes his job very seriously and loves it dearly. He gets along very well with engineers, which he says "takes care of his babies".

Voice (In the past, I have tried out a few RP immersion techniques, and for this attribute, you will select a rather famous individual, movie character, or other whose voice resembles that of your character's. Please include a URL link to the voice, so that we can all hear it and better immerse ourselves): Shaun Toub 1 Shaun Toub 2

Skills):
1. Master helmsman. Over 20+ years of experience sailing vessels of all sizes, from a fishing boat to a destroyer. His time in the Iranian Navy gave him training and experience in steering vessels, and his civilian career as a freighter helmsman gave him experience on all seas and oceans.
2. Military training. He knows how to handle a rifle, keep himself fit, and can handle high stress situations. While a blue boy, he was put through basic like all the rest of them. Plus, you need to keep cool on the big blue, especially with monsters under you.
3. He knows four languages. Parsi, Hindi, Arabic, and English
Weaknesses:
1. Cannot function without alcohol. It is strange. Whether by biology, aliens, or magic, Parviz's senses drastically improve when under the influence of alcohol. While this started out well, it has become a problem. Mainly because he completely relies on his enhanced state to function in his job. When not, he has a harder time piloting and focusing, which literally means death in the big blue.
2. Impaired mobility. An injury from two decades ago left his right leg mangled. While recovered from it, his leg was never the same. Running for him is hard and over extended periods of time becomes painful. While he has worked hard to improve the condition of his leg, only small improvements have been made. He walks at a slightly crooked gait, and his top running speed is 19 mph, and he can run for half an hour straight before it becomes painful.

Birthplace: Bandar-Abbass, Iran

Nationality: Iranian

Ethnicity: Persian

Sexuality (Optional): Heterosexual

Prior Bounty-Fishing Work (Please list ship and period active as member of ship's crew): None

Desired Position: Helmsman

Background (2 paragraphs): Born in Bandar Abbas to a fisherman and fisherwoman. Parviz has always been near the sea. When he came of age, he went into the Navy. He was helmsman of the Alvand for two years before the accident. Late at night, Parviz fell from the helm of the Alvand, his leg getting caught in a ladder. While the stroke of luck saved his life, it left his leg completely mangled. He was taken to a hospital and put out of commission. Weeks later, he was dismissed from the armed forces.

After a year of recovery, he join the IRISL as a helmsman. He worked for them for over twenty years, driving freighters to all parts of the world.He worked until another incident happened. Early in the morning, the ship was attacked on entry to the Straights of Hormuz. Giant tentacles wrapped around the ship and started pulling it down. Parviz did his best, but he couldn't shake whatever it was off. At the very least, it bought enough time for most of the living crew to escape. After that, he got on the last boat and fled to Hormuz. The incident was covered up by the government, and all people who were involved in it were fired and sent to isolated parts of Iran. Parviz escaped before they could take him, hiding on his father's boat as he ferried him to the UAE.

Parviz has been moving around country to country with the help of NATO governments. He has since joined up with a bounty hunting ship, to help take down the monsters in the deep which has claimed his, and many others, 'babies'.

Parviz Gaspar Mohammadi
Last edited by The Carlisle on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Sasutary Island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasutary Island » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Bloody hell Tavish de Groote is on the team, now all we need is the Heavy... and medic
and make them both homosexual
Last edited by Sasutary Island on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:24 pm

*looks through character apps*

Wow, this boat is gonna be a sausagefest

Poor Eva
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:32 pm

The Carlisle wrote:*looks through character apps*

Poor Eva

For what it's worth, I'm planning on making my char a really angry old woman who's also a hardcore feminist. She alone will balance out the gender disparity. *nod*
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:33 pm

The Carlisle wrote:*looks through character apps*

Poor Eva

I am joining this RP, your argument is invalid.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse