NATION

PASSWORD

Orbis personalis: Battle of Wills (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:With a sigh, Lupina signaled with her hand, and one of the guards brought her the booklet. "There your name is," she said at a mere glance. "On the sixteenth line I believe." she signaled the guard who took the booklet and went away to attend to the rest of his duties. She stood there, arms crossed, staring at Eldritch with a look that said if he didn't get out of her home in five minutes, she was setting the entire colonial legion on him.

Wolfian Government Building

Eldritch stared back at her for a moment, before starting to turn, and then he stopped himself to say one last thing.
"Please, at least give those guards a good wrist-slapping.", he requested, too tired to be angry anymore. Vaxonian? Requesting something? Oh boy. That can't be good. Or maybe it is. Who knows. All-in-all, Eldritch heads back to his blimp, and leaves, back to Vaxon.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

While Eldritch makes his departure, the two guards stand behind Lupina, who still had her arms crossed and was silent. "Boys..." she said, and they stood at attention, not sure whether she planned to punish them or not. "I'm promoting the both of you and raising your salaries." they breathed, for a second there thinking she might actually punish them.

"Thank you, ma'am." they said, before going on their merry way, while Lupina admired the architecture of the building. She never tired of exploring the intricate details of the senate's building.

"Mister Stagler, are you still here?" Lupina asked, turning around and glancing at the meeting room.

Ulrenon
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulrenon » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 pm

"Eh?" Stagler muttered, fiddling with the cap he had gotten out of nowhere that was now placed on his head. "Whoops, sorry. Got a bit drowsy there." He scratched his chin before nodding in acknowledgment towards Lup-Lap or whatever he nicknamed her/it. "Yes, yes. I am still her. Hail the Death Korpsmen and all that." He waves his hands around for dramatic effect before pulling out a joint. The Releignian personifications of the past, the more hardline members of the family, were long gone. Their descendants were getting seemingly more lax every generation. There was even a rumor going around that they would pass some sort of Civil Rights bill.

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Alfonso woke up. He was wearing his usual blue jumpsuit. "I need to get some pajamas..." He jumped out of bed and fell face-first onto the floor. Alfonso got up and ran downstairs into the kitchen. He got some "artificial flavored charms and brown things", his favorite cereal. In Fraire, every cereal name was accurately named. It had become the law around 2008. He poured himself a bowl and ate it dry. He disliked milk. When Alfonso finished his "meal", he removed his jumpsuit and put on his brown overcoat, white t-shirt, and jeans. Alfonso stepped out the door and inhaled the fresh air. After recovering from the horrible coughing, he began his walk.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:08 am

Finally able to leave the babbling and squabling of the silly Europeans, Ulrica and her assistant both headed out of the building where a black Chevrolet Master was waiting for them with two other soldiers from the 1st Schutzstaffel Division Leibstandarte Yseult were waiting with MP 38 sub-machine guns and P08 sidearms along with a few Model 39 Eihandgranate's. After Ulrica and her assistant climbed in to their modified car, the two bodyguards did as well and they drove back to the nearest port where they boarded a Ulven vessel and proceeded back to Ulvenes. Ulrica went to the bridge of the vessel, and looked over the map. "Since there's a lot of open territory.. We should look to expanding. Those two islands look ripe for the picking." She said to herself, looking at Greenland and Iceland. She then looked over to the communications officer, "Send a telegram to military command and tell them to start two expeditions for Greenland and Iceland." She said and the Officer nodded with a "Jawohl Mein Presidenten." and began tapping away with his machine in morse code, the mainland would soon get the telegram and a few hundred people would be gathering for the expedition.

But as they passed the old islands of the used-to-be United Kingdom, Ulrica decided she wanted to visit with her long friend Lupina first before truly leaving Europe. "Captain." She said, as she hung out in the bridge enjoying the feeling of command. "Take us back to port. There's an errand I forgot to take care of." She said with a gentle smile. The Captain, slightly annoyed but swayed by his leaders alluring smile ordered his crew to swing the vessel around and return to port. As soon as the vessel returned, Ulrica, Kaya, and her two bodyguards climbed in to the Chevrolet Master and drove off to visit Lupini.
Last edited by Ulvenes on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:19 am

Adel gleefully floated out of the meeting and grabbed her firearms from the Wolfen guards outside the door. Suspiciously eying the men, she checked to be certain the semiautomatic was still loaded before taking it from them and sliding it into her holster. The Wolfians weren't exactly the most trustworthy of people.

"The next time I come to one of these," Adel said, though aware that she was assuming there would be a next time, "I shall not be disarmed. Please let that be known."

Not waiting for any possible response, Adel swiftly turned and marched out of the Wolfian Senate building. It was far too fancy for her taste anyways. Much like many of the other nations in the conference room, it reeked of a self-importance she couldn't stand. No one seemed content with what they had or willing to focus on improving it by any other means than conquest. It was frustrating, but at least it did mean a lot of trade opportunities for Hollian merchants. Hollian military equipment in particular, seemed to have become popular with many of the third-rate powers that couldn't afford their own or to license or import products from Ulvenes or Wolfia or others.

Something told Adel that those weapons were going to become even more popular in the coming years.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:59 am

Vaxon

Eldritch had returned to Vaxon, to be greeted with cheers of happy origin. Some were honest cheers of people who loved the man as their glorious Emperor, others simply did so to appease the Autocrat, for the fact they didn't want to be punished. Eldritch entered his palace, Hans at his side. Eldritch looked at Hans, smiling. Eldritch spoke.
"Hans. I need you to prepare the Luft Kriegsmarine fleets. I have some plans for Africa, and I want everyone ready for when the time comes. Understood?", he said to Hans. Hans nodded, and did the Vaxonian Salute, also referred to as the 'Vaxute' by normal civilians. Some surrounding Landstreitkräfte Troops saw the "Vaxute", and complied in doing it as well, before going back to their business. Hans ventured off.

Eldritch walked into his royal bedroom, closing and locking the door behind him. He then walked over to his desk, which had a safe-lock knob on it. He entered a combination, and a loud unlocking sound occurred. He then opened the desk, it being a decoy and the utencils and things being glued and such right onto the desk. Inside the desk was a secret telephone. He picked it up, calling someone. Eldritch was pleased to hear the other voice, as it was his commander in charge of Project Deep Water.
"Hello, Befehlshaber. How goes Project Deep Water?", he asked with a bemused grin. The Commander on the other end, almost sensing that grin, responded.
"Oberste König und Kaiser, Project Deep Water is nearing completion. We'll have a test fleet soon enough.", the Commander said, also grinning. Eldritch smiled, and told the Commander that would be all. He hung up, closing the decoy desk, and locking the safe-knob. He then put the mini-cabinet on the floor ontop of the safe-knob, like he had forgotten to a day or two ago. The mini-cabinet looked like it was apart of the desk, hiding the safe-lock. Eldritch then went off about his own business.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 pm

West Suburban Republic, Nicaraguan Province

It had been some time after that awful world conference. Victoria was glad when she managed to get out of it. After what she had heard and saw at that conference, she knew to decline, politely, the next conference invitation. It was indeed only a conference for the large European powers. What they argued and scrabbled about did not involve her, and she did not want to be drawn into it. Straddling in between two oceans were already enough to give her a headache.

Today, she was on the parade ground of the Rodriguez Army Base in the Nicaraguan Province, reviewing the soldiers of the 14th Battalion, 5th Division, 2nd Army Group. The West Suburban Republican Army was small, distributed across the nation in military bases, and largely equipped with a hodgepodge of weaponry, despite efforts being introduced for standardization. As she walked down the line of soldiers, most standing ramrod straight and their faces blank, their FNM-7 rifles polished and gleaming, she sighed. Reaching out to a nervous looking soldier, she poked his ammunition belt and smiled. The soldier instantly straightened up and went from anxiety to almost going faint. Once the review was over, the 14th Battalion was dismissed, and Victoria walked back to her motorcade. As she got in, her thoughts turned to the rubber deal she made with the nation of Hyvarios, just south of the WSR. Pulling out a piece of paper and pen that was always readily available, she penned down some words:

Official West Suburban Republic Government Correspondence to the Nation of Hyvarios

To whom it may concern,

Greetings. You may recall that from the previous world conference, I have decided to strike a deal with you for rubber. If we could meet and discuss this, it would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
West Suburban Republic
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 am

While Joni was venting his frustration on a wall in the restroom, he heard the bell ring in the distance. He abruptly stopped terrorising the innocent wall, and went to the meeting room, and collected his chair, before leaving the building. He hopped into a rented car, and instructed the Tawotan driver to get him to the harbour.

An hour later, Joni finally reached his ship, his beloved TNV Aori. He climbed onto the deck, and up to the bridge, and took control of the ship. He spoke over the PA system, "All hands on deck, we're going home!" A resounding cheer rocked the ship, as it unmoored itself and left for Tawotu.

Many days later, Tawotu
Finally, back home, Joni sat at his desk, pen in hand. He began scribing a letter to one of his fellow Pacific nations.
To: The Pacifica Federation
Greetings,
Tawotu has had a large amount of surplus fish recently, and we would like to trade some of it in exchange for natural resources, such as coal and iron, which our nation is lacking severely. We will take responsibility for any shipping costs. Please respond immediately.
Joni Uluivuda
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Vaxon

Eldritch von Veldaen had just gotten an idea- an idea that would disallow any invasion from the North and South, as well as promoting peace throughout the American continents. Eldritch thought about it long and hard, deciding the pros outweighed the cons in this plan. He called for the capital city to meet in the Town Square of Veldaen.
Eldritch stood on the stage, his people showing their pride via cheering or saluting. Eldritch raised his hands in salute, silencing everyone in the crowd. He spoke, powerfully.
"People of my glorious Empire. Spread my word: I promise peace throughout the American continents. I promise a new era. Vaxon will become the Shining Jewel of the Americas. My fair people, as of now, my assistants are sending messages via truck, boat, or blimp to other nations in the American Continents. I am planning an American conference within the next few days, to help found the Individual States of the American Continents, or the ISAC. It will promote peace, prosperity, and above all else, ensure our neutral northern and southern neighbors will be inclined to not allow harm to fall upon us- albeit, we must return them the same courtesy. I know this may sound like it may not work, but fear not! I will keep my promise! Heil to Vaxon!", he said all in one go. He saluted the crowed, and they cheered, clapping and saluting, cheering "Heil to Vaxon!" back at him. Eldritch smiled upon the crowd, and his inward grin grew wider.

Various American Nations

A message was sent to various American nations across both continents. It simply stated the following;
To: The Leaders of the American Nations
From: Eldritch von Veldaen, Emperor of the Vaxonian Imperium

Dearest fellow leaders,
I would like to request and invite you to an American conference of nations, to discuss the formation of an international alliance among our fair nations.
I would like to establish this alliance as the Individual States of the American Continents, or ISAC. ISAC will be neutral to all governments by adopting a Council system- five representatives from each nation form up the ISAC's leaders, and make all ISAC decisions- so there isn't any one nation being in total control all the time.
Please RSVP within the next 48 hours on whether or not you will arrive. The meeting will be in one week- last minute arrivals will be accepted, but please do not try to be too late.
Thank you, dearest neighbors,
The Vaxonian Emperor,
Eldritch von Veldaen

Ulrenon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulrenon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Dear North and South American nations,

The Vaxonians are noobs. Don't mess with them or you will get Herpaidsbola.

From the Ulrenian Commander.
P.S,
NUTS!

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:13 pm

The V O I D wrote:Vaxon

Eldritch von Veldaen had just gotten an idea- an idea that would disallow any invasion from the North and South, as well as promoting peace throughout the American continents. Eldritch thought about it long and hard, deciding the pros outweighed the cons in this plan. He called for the capital city to meet in the Town Square of Veldaen.
Eldritch stood on the stage, his people showing their pride via cheering or saluting. Eldritch raised his hands in salute, silencing everyone in the crowd. He spoke, powerfully.
"People of my glorious Empire. Spread my word: I promise peace throughout the American continents. I promise a new era. Vaxon will become the Shining Jewel of the Americas. My fair people, as of now, my assistants are sending messages via truck, boat, or blimp to other nations in the American Continents. I am planning an American conference within the next few days, to help found the Individual States of the American Continents, or the ISAC. It will promote peace, prosperity, and above all else, ensure our neutral northern and southern neighbors will be inclined to not allow harm to fall upon us- albeit, we must return them the same courtesy. I know this may sound like it may not work, but fear not! I will keep my promise! Heil to Vaxon!", he said all in one go. He saluted the crowed, and they cheered, clapping and saluting, cheering "Heil to Vaxon!" back at him. Eldritch smiled upon the crowd, and his inward grin grew wider.

Various American Nations

A message was sent to various American nations across both continents. It simply stated the following;

Dearest fellow leaders,
I would like to request and invite you to an American conference of nations, to discuss the formation of an international alliance among our fair nations.
I would like to establish this alliance as the Individual States of the American Continents, or ISAC. ISAC will be neutral to all governments by adopting a Council system- five representatives from each nation form up the ISAC's leaders, and make all ISAC decisions- so there isn't any one nation being in total control all the time.
Please RSVP within the next 48 hours on whether or not you will arrive. The meeting will be in one week- last minute arrivals will be accepted, but please do not try to be too late.
The Vaxonian Emperor,
Eldritch von Veldaen

After a zeppelin arrived across the border of Ulvenes and the light border guards stopped laughing, a messenger gave them a letter which was forwarded miles away to the capitol city of Königsstadt(real life Winisk) where it was read to the High Council. The letter was ignored, and orders to the military were being sent out to fortify the borders. Construction of fortifications all around the borders except for the Nunavut territory since there wasn't any other nations bordering there. Meanwhile, an expedition was sent out to Greenland and Iceland where the settlers set up small towns, slowly claiming the unclaimed territories and expanding the Wolflands.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:46 pm

After about two minutes, Alfonso returned, panting. "That...was...the longest...walk...ever." He slammed the door and collapsed on his couch. Alfonso turned on the TV. "Oh good. My least favrotie show, Sponge-Creature Named Bob Who Wears Cuboid Pants." He sat on the couch watching Sponge-Creature Named Bob Who Wears Cuboid Pants and eating chocolate. A pile of wrappers was on the floor. "Gods, I love crunch bars." How Alfonso wasn't a fat lard-monster is unknown. Eventually, he fell off the couch and lay there in his pile of crunch bar wrappers. eventually, he fell sleep.

Alfonso was in nothingness. It was everything and nothing. He was just...there. There was no existence except for him. "Hello?" he yelled. No echo. Nothing. Not even sound existed in this plane of (non)existence. "Where...am...I?" He swam in the ocean of blankness. "I guess I'll just..." He didn't finish. There was nothing to say.
Last edited by Fraire on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:26 pm

The V O I D wrote:

Dearest fellow leaders,
The Vaxonian Emperor,
Eldritch von Veldaen

The Banana House, West Suburban Republic

Victoria stared at the letter sitting on her desk, delivered a few minutes ago by a new, inexperienced flustered messenger that only spoke rapid Spanish and little English. Having it read it twice already, she was now in deep thought about it. The world conference had imposed a bad taste in her views on such convocations and their usefulness. However this one was interesting. Were all the American countries getting invited, or was this an exclusive party? Setting the letter aside, Victoria reached for a glass of water and took a sip, wondering on whether to attend it or not.
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:30 am

Ulrenon wrote:"Eh?" Stagler muttered, fiddling with the cap he had gotten out of nowhere that was now placed on his head. "Whoops, sorry. Got a bit drowsy there." He scratched his chin before nodding in acknowledgment towards Lup-Lap or whatever he nicknamed her/it. "Yes, yes. I am still her. Hail the Death Korpsmen and all that." He waves his hands around for dramatic effect before pulling out a joint. The Releignian personifications of the past, the more hardline members of the family, were long gone. Their descendants were getting seemingly more lax every generation. There was even a rumor going around that they would pass some sort of Civil Rights bill.

"I wished to discuss Operation Adler," Lupina crossed her arms, making sure everyone had left the room before continuing to speak. "Wolfia has already informed you of our willingness to split Europe, we would allow you expansion into Austria, Scandinavia, Greenland, Poland, and Russia. In exchange, we want full control of the Mediterranean. Albania, Greece, Hungary, and what was once known as Yugoslavia, along with Romania." she hoped that Hollia and the Alps would serve as a sort of line or barrier between their respective nations. The persona did not trust Stagler or his government in the least to adhere to their promise of fully respecting territorial divisions. Especially with the "treason" Imperial Wolfia had displayed in the First World War. To appease their neighbors, Lupina's Germanic personality had been receiving increasing praise and support, while her Celtic self was often marginalized and ignored by the government.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:36 am

After an extended time of construction, extensive fortifications along the borders and coasts had been constructed. Machine gun bunkers with MG 34 machine guns lined the countryside, and every road in to Ulvenes was guarded by at least one heavy bunker complex which contained at least two PaK 36 5cm guns, one 8.8cm FlaK 37 anti-aircraft gun, and two 2 cm FlaKvierling 38 quad-mount anti-aircraft guns and several MG 34 machine guns as well as Dragon's Teeth and razor wire plus retractable turrets with 7.5 cm leichtes Infanteriegeschütz. On the coasts, were heavy machine gun bunkers, and bottle bunkers which had at least two or more MG 34 machine guns, and a massive amount of hedgehogs as well as heavy artillery behind them.

In an attempt to show the people that their military is as strong as ever, a parade was held in Königsstadt. Hundreds of Grenadiers and Panzergrenadiers marching in their respective platoons, marching to the national anthem.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Ulrenon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulrenon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:31 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Ulrenon wrote:"Eh?" Stagler muttered, fiddling with the cap he had gotten out of nowhere that was now placed on his head. "Whoops, sorry. Got a bit drowsy there." He scratched his chin before nodding in acknowledgment towards Lup-Lap or whatever he nicknamed her/it. "Yes, yes. I am still her. Hail the Death Korpsmen and all that." He waves his hands around for dramatic effect before pulling out a joint. The Releignian personifications of the past, the more hardline members of the family, were long gone. Their descendants were getting seemingly more lax every generation. There was even a rumor going around that they would pass some sort of Civil Rights bill.

"I wished to discuss Operation Adler," Lupina crossed her arms, making sure everyone had left the room before continuing to speak. "Wolfia has already informed you of our willingness to split Europe, we would allow you expansion into Austria, Scandinavia, Greenland, Poland, and Russia. In exchange, we want full control of the Mediterranean. Albania, Greece, Hungary, and what was once known as Yugoslavia, along with Romania." she hoped that Hollia and the Alps would serve as a sort of line or barrier between their respective nations. The persona did not trust Stagler or his government in the least to adhere to their promise of fully respecting territorial divisions. Especially with the "treason" Imperial Wolfia had displayed in the First World War. To appease their neighbors, Lupina's Germanic personality had been receiving increasing praise and support, while her Celtic self was often marginalized and ignored by the government.

Stagler was silent for a moment. He played with the sleeve on his left arm for a few seconds after she was finished, the Verdumiac in him slowly seeping out to his physical appearance as he scrunched up his face. "You will...allow me...to conquer that which is mine by right." He seemed to be toying with the use of the word allow. "Eheh. Eheheh." His eyes suddenly became wide and he started to laugh uncontrollably. "You will allow me to take over things! Allow me!" He chuckled for a full minute before wiping his eyes and stopping. "Your people have always turned against mine. I will never guarantee you anything."

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Lupina sat on the table, arms crossed with one leg swung over the other, listening to Stagler go on the tangent she was disappointed she had not foreseen. Every single damn time... "For some reason, I knew you were going to say that, or at least, suspected you were going to respond in such a fashion." she sighed, allowing him to laugh. "Oh come on!" she said aloud when he brought up the times her people had stabbed his in the back. "It was one time, and you were threatening stability in Europa." you were lucky enough we were dealing with a rebellion in our colonies, else we would've set the regulares on your damn - think happy thoughts, she told herself in her mind.

"If you do not guarantee us anything, cousin, rest assured I have no intention of sparing you in the future," she warned, knowing it wouldn't faze him. Lupina still wanted to be able to tell him she told him so in the future. "I pray that you don't live to see that day." she gestured to the door, before the guard entered to inform her that Ulrica had paid a visit. "Just in time. Well cousin, I will meet you later." she bowed to Stagler, before making her departure.

The bipolar personification stood in the entrance hall, waiting for Ulrica, until she finally arrived. "Fraulein, it is a pleasure to see you again." she informed Ulrica, taking her hands in her own and kissing her on both cheeks. "How was your trip here, has Wolfia been treating you well?" she proceeded to tell Ulrica all the latest gossip. Ulvenes was the one nation that could put her in a euphoric mood.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:48 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:The bipolar personification stood in the entrance hall, waiting for Ulrica, until she finally arrived. "Fraulein, it is a pleasure to see you again." she informed Ulrica, taking her hands in her own and kissing her on both cheeks. "How was your trip here, has Wolfia been treating you well?" she proceeded to tell Ulrica all the latest gossip. Ulvenes was the one nation that could put her in a euphoric mood.

Ulrica smiled and couldn't help but giggle at the greeting gesture Lupina gave to her. It was certainly strange to say the least, but then again all Europeans were. One of the many reasons why she liked the America's, except for South America which contained a Nazi-Wannabe that always made her laugh and shake her head in disappointment. How embarrassed Hitler must be to see what his ideologies gave birth to. "It's a pleasure to meet you again too friend. The trip was a bit cruel, we wolves were never ones for sailing. How our navy can do it astonishes me." She said and giggled once more. "As far as your nations treatment, I haven't really been in one spot long enough to be treated. But it is beautiful from what I've seen." She continued, her fluffy white tail swaying slowly from side to side.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Alegeharia
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Alegeharia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Lego wiggles under a pile of ashes and stretches pushing up with his arms grunting feeling heavy beam on his on his back, he checks his equipment most of it broken and unusable, he turns falling back down onto the ground pushing the burnt timber up and shimming past it letting it drop just inches in front of his ears. They twitch in response making sure they were still intact sitting up slowly with a groan he looks around at his friends, most of them dead or just piles of ash. As he gets up he wobbles trying to keep his balance and looks around what used to be this realms form on a congress. The entire building was dusty and charred, empty and seemingly devoid of life. Lego huffs slowly then heads towards the door looking outside. The terrain was no worse but no better then the building. Everything was dead or dying. Just what happened here and why? Where did everyone go and what went wrong? Lego was determined to find out as he clutched his side stepping outside for what felt like the first time in forever.
Malik Velkari, 8 years old, Male, Tescorosso, King of Alegeharia
Malik Velkari is a fluffy bipedal digitigrade creature that is an angel hailing from the planet Celeste. He belongs to the kingdom of Alegeharia and has a brother known as Aither Velkari. The Tescorosso breed is a mix of red panda, wolf, and german shepherd. In some aspects Malik is a bit of a time traveler, being an archangel from the frost realm (Prince to King Arend) he has been alive since 1304.
Celeste is FT based, but in the year of 2021, it is currently ranging temps in 65-75 Fahrenheit. The planet is Earth like, and space faring. It hides its future tech within Medieval architecture and magic to appear less advanced.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse