NATION

PASSWORD

Of Grades And Grenades: Eureka Academy(OOC/RE-OPENING)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Terintania wrote:So, I asked my friend for weapons ideas, and this is what he gave me.

- Winchester Model 1897 (Sawed off, with a bayonet)
- M1911

Do those seem reasonable? I'll add more, just want to make sure those are alright.

The .45 Colt is good. But its either sawed off, or with a bayonet.

When you have a sawed off, your basically chopping off half the barrel or more of the gun. To have a bayonet, you need that extra half.

I'm a guy ready for all things gun... But sawed off w/ bayonet... I don't know how that would work :blink:
Last edited by TriStates on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:03 pm

TriStates wrote:
Terintania wrote:So, I asked my friend for weapons ideas, and this is what he gave me.

- M1911

Do those seem reasonable? I'll add more, just want to make sure those are alright.

When you have a sawed off, your basically chopping off half the barrel or more of the gun. To have a bayonet, you need that extra half.

I'm a guy for alls things gun... But I don't even know how you would do both :blink:

Well, he said that gun, and then a bayonet. I don't know where he wanted the bayonet to go :P

'Uh, I would use a Trench Gun (Sawed off), a M1911 (Or Lugar if you can use German weapons and want something for range), a Bayonet, Ammo and Provisions' <- That's what he said.
Times are looking grim these days~

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:03 pm

TriStates wrote:

- M1911

I'm a guy ready for all things gun... But sawed off w/ bayonet... I don't know how that would work :blink:

I would also get something more modern than the winchester. Try a fully automatic M2 Carbine

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Kalbana wrote:
TriStates wrote:

I would also get something more modern than the winchester. Try a fully automatic M2 Carbine

I think I'm going to make you a spokesman for that gun :p You absolutely love it.

Kal is right though. But if you still want to go with a shotgun, I would suggest the Browning 5 Auto. Great peice of machinery.

And Temp digs it. So its gotta be okay.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:08 pm

TriStates wrote:
Kalbana wrote:I would also get something more modern than the winchester. Try a fully automatic M2 Carbine

I think I'm going to make you a spokesman for that gun :p You absolutely love it.

Kal is right though. But if you still want to go with a shotgun, I would suggest the Browning 5 Auto. Great peice of machinery.

Screw it. I have no idea what I'm talking about so someone else can choose my equipment, just like with Volt :P

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:09 pm

TriStates wrote:
Kalbana wrote:I would also get something more modern than the winchester. Try a fully automatic M2 Carbine

I love the 1887, simply due to the fact that my favorite character ever had one.

Also, I feel like Levithan people should read this exchange...

Read it and weep

EDIT 2:
These will be the Male and Female uniform choices for Leviathan. You may pick which ever one you chose Leviathan peeps.

Or the rest of the school, if Tri says yes..,.
Last edited by Vancon on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Which of these songs do you think is most fitting for a theme song for Seth?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynmc8H5JkPU This (Mostly the first 47 seconds)

Or the one I have as his theme song?

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Terintania wrote:Which of these songs do you think is most fitting for a theme song for Seth?

The new one.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Vancon wrote:
Terintania wrote:Which of these songs do you think is most fitting for a theme song for Seth?

The new one.

I couldn't decide. I thought maybe Cannibal fit better (The new one), but liked the other one better. I think I'll his theme it to the new one, tough.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 pm

TriStates wrote:

That gun is pretty old, and in my experience, is susceptible to jamming. Can't beat the Remington 870 though.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:That gun is pretty old, and in my experience, is susceptible to jamming. Can't beat the Remington 870 though.

Korean War tech bruh.

I love the M1 Carbine. Probably the greatest rifle I have ever shot, directly behind the AK-47.
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:That gun is pretty old, and in my experience, is susceptible to jamming. Can't beat the Remington 870 though.

Korean War tech bruh.

I love the M1 Carbine. Probably the greatest rifle I have ever shot, directly behind the AK-47.

1951 bruh.

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Perestroikavo wrote:
Korean War tech bruh.

1951 bruh.

K-War started in '50. So assuming that we are starting immediatly during the opening months of the war, it wouldn't exist yet.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Vancon wrote:
TriStates wrote:

I love the 1887, simply due to the fact that my favorite character ever had one.

Also, I feel like Levithan people should read this exchange...

Read it and weep

EDIT 2:
These will be the Male and Female uniform choices for Leviathan. You may pick which ever one you chose Leviathan peeps.

'Cause wearing a skirt as a uniform is a great idea :P

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:1951 bruh.

K-War started in '50. So assuming that we are starting immediatly during the opening months of the war, it wouldn't exist yet.

On another note, every sane gun expert knows that the Tavor 21 and H&K G36 hold the position of best assault weapons. But it was a funny joke.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Perestroikavo wrote:

On another note, every sane gun expert knows that the Tavor 21 and H&K G36 hold the position of best assault weapons. But it was a funny joke.

You.

I like you.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Vancon wrote:EDIT 2:

Can Seth wear the 3rd one (the one with the vest), with the coat from the first?(The long coat) :P

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:On another note, every sane gun expert knows that the Tavor 21 and H&K G36 hold the position of best assault weapons. But it was a funny joke.

Never said it was even near the best. Said it was a great gun to shoot. And no, the AK is easily the best assault rifle around. Wonderful stopping power, legendary reliability, decent accuracy. And the newer models are being fit with recoil dampening devices. There IS a reason that it is the most used assault rifle around.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:On another note, every sane gun expert knows that the Tavor 21 and H&K G36 hold the position of best assault weapons. But it was a funny joke.

Never said it was even near the best. Said it was a great gun to shoot. And no, the AK is easily the best assault rifle around. Wonderful stopping power, legendary reliability, decent accuracy. And the newer models are being fit with recoil dampening devices. There IS a reason that it is the most used assault rifle around.

Because it's cheap.

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Perestroikavo wrote:

Because it's cheap.

Well. I'm not going to argue this in the OOC thread, so we can take it over to F7 if you REALLY want to have a discussion about this, but my responses might be a little bit delayed, doing a few other things currently.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Terintania wrote:

Can Seth wear the 3rd one (the one with the vest), with the coat from the first?(The long coat) :P

Sure, again, these are your choices, and you may mix and match them as you see fit.

Oh, and I posted so now all Leviathan peeps can get up.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Vancon wrote:

You.

I like you.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Vancon wrote:You.

I like you.

Here

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:14 pm

On another note, as many can likely tell from my flag, I'm TOTALLY not bisexual in real life, like my character.

(Sarcasm disengaged)

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Terintania wrote:

Can Rudi wear a red 1st uniform?
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse