NATION

PASSWORD

Of Grades And Grenades: Eureka Academy(OOC/RE-OPENING)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Vancon wrote:
TriStates wrote:You're my stress relief Van :hug: All in good ways.

Last edited by TriStates on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:27 pm

S.T.A.G. Cadet Application

Required Information

Name: Seth Kierain

Callsign: Viper

Race: Partial snake. Has slitted eyes, a few sharp, dark gray scales (With some bright red mixed in) on his hands, arms and on the sides of his neck, a sort of snake-like tongue (Not just forked, but the general shape of a snake tongue, though obviously somewhat bigger than a snake's tongue. He can also smell with it. Took him a while to figure out how to talk properly), and along with his normal teeth, he has two top fangs, which contain a potent venom. He's also immune to snake venom, or he would have accidentally killed himself long ago. Can also hiss like a snake

Year Rate: Junior

League Affiliation: Leviathan

Subject Proficiency: NV, INF

Origin: London, England, September 3rd, 2026

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance: Like this, but with some color to his skin, though he is very pale.

Employment: None

Abilities: Has a strong connection with snakes, is flexible (Metaphorically) and changes his demeanor to best suit the situation.

Personal Skills: Charming his way on to people's good sides, using a sword, and horseback riding, general combat skills.

Personality: Seth is charming, and a gentleman, but in a way that would make some people want to punch him in the face. He's sleezy and ambitious, and loves to charm his way up the ranks, if possible. Any rank he might have doesn't only come from his charm, however, as he's skilled in combat as well. He cares little for other people, though he doesn't show this.

Equipment:
-eyepatch
-A suitcase of clothing
-Black leather gloves
-Cellphone
-A knife in a sheath kept on the back of the waste of his pants. (Basically he can reach behind his back and pull out a knife)
-A black laptop
-Not really equipment, but he also has a snake. It's only mildly venomous, and not deadly to humans, though it can be painful if bitten by him, and make you feel a little sick for a while, but it won't do any serious damage.

Moral Alignment: Neutral Evil

Blood Type: O

Height, Weight, Body Type:6 foot 1, average, thin an lithe

Distinguishing Marks: Missing his right eye, with scars on the same side of his face, as well as some scars scattered over his body. His remaining eye is blood red with a slitted pupil, and his tongue is like a snake's, venomous fangs instead of canines, a few black and red pointed scales on his hands, his arms and the sides of his neck.

Bio/History: Seth grew up with rather poor parents. They both worked a lot, leaving him with a babysitter, or as he got older, alone. And when they were home, they only paid enough attention to him to feed him, really. As he got older, he started going to the extreme to get their attention, and would steal their things, and either hide them or sell them. He would also intentionally make himself sick so they'd have to notice him and take him to the doctor. He even got himself spliced with a snake at the age of 10. Once that didn't work, though, he stopped bothering, and changed entirely. He became much more polite with them, and everyone else, and he learned that his got him what he wanted, so that was who he became. At the age of 13, he left his worthless parents to join the Academy. As a Junior, he had an accident involving a boat and an explosion, which put him out of commission for a year in recovery, and cost him an eye. He returned at the age of 16, and then was kept as a junior for another year due to his injuries keeping him from moving forward in his training properly. He is now 18 and fully healed, and eager to show that he's fit for duty, though he has to repeat his junior year once again.

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Voice: Smoothe and charming. That's the best description I can think of.

Sex Orientation: Asexual, but will pretend he's not if it will gain him anything.

Likes: Wine, champagne, snakes, reptiles, money, power, meat, raw eggs (Though they often upset his stomach), sunbathing (Generally done by just standing in the sun), and biting people he doesn't like.

Dislikes: Smoke, fire, People who demand respect, people who ignore his attempts to charm them and improve his standing among the cadets, people mentioning his missing eye, or his accident, people who think he's shouldn't be allowed to continue to be a Cadet after his accident, and just people who look down on him in general.

Disorders & Handicaps: Due to his accident, he sometimes has issues with his right leg, and will sometimes limp or be slowed down by it. Also, can't see out of his right eye, since it no longer exists, and while he's learned to compensate for that, it can still cause issues sometimes.

Past Occupations: None

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
-Minor Pyrophobia
-Fear of flying

Theme Song: Or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynmc8H5JkPU (Mostly the first 47 seconds)
Last edited by Terintania on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Times are looking grim these days~

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Is it too late to join?

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Terintania wrote:

Required Information

Race: Partial snake. Has slitted eyes, a few sharp, dark gray scales (With some bright red mixed in) on his hands, arms and on the sides of his neck, a sort of snake-like tongue (Not just forked, but the general shape of a snake tongue, though obviously somewhat bigger than a snake's tongue. He can also smell with it. Took him a while to figure out how to talk properly), and along with his normal teeth, he has two top fangs, which contain a potent venom. He's also immune to snake venom, or he would have accidentally killed himself long ago. Can also hiss like a snake

Picture Appearance: Like this, but with some color to his skin, though he is very pale.

Abilities: Has a strong connection with snakes, is flexible (Metaphorically) and changes his demeanor to best suit the situation.

Personal Skills: Charming his way on to people's good sides, using a sword, and horseback riding, general combat skills.

Personality: Seth is charming, and a gentleman, but in a way that would make some people want to punch him in the face. He's sleezy and ambitious, and loves to charm his way up the ranks, if possible. Any rank he might have doesn't only come from his charm, however, as he's skilled in combat as well. He cares little for other people, though he doesn't show this.

Equipment:
-eyepatch
-A suitcase of clothing
-Black leather gloves
-Cellphone
-A knife in a sheath kept on the back of the waste of his pants. (Basically he can reach behind his back and pull out a knife)
-A black laptop
-Not really equipment, but he also has a snake. It's only mildly venomous, and not deadly to humans, though it can be painful if bitten by him, and make you feel a little sick for a while, but it won't do any serious damage.

Distinguishing Marks: Missing his right eye, with scars on the same side of his face, as well as some scars scattered over his body. His remaining eye is blood red with a slitted pupil, and his tongue is like a snake's, venomous fangs instead of canines, a few black and red pointed scales on his hands, his arms and the sides of his neck.

Bio/History: Seth grew up with rather poor parents. They both worked a lot, leaving him with a babysitter, or as he got older, alone. And when they were home, they only paid enough attention to him to feed him, really. As he got older, he started going to the extreme to get their attention, and would steal their things, and either hide them or sell them. He would also intentionally make himself sick so they'd have to notice him and take him to the doctor. He even got himself spliced with a snake at the age of 10. Once that didn't work, though, he stopped bothering, and changed entirely. He became much more polite with them, and everyone else, and he learned that his got him what he wanted, so that was who he became. At the age of 13, he left his worthless parents to join the Academy. As a Junior, he had an accident involving a boat and an explosion, which put him out of commission for a year in recovery, and cost him an eye. He returned at the age of 16, and then was kept as a junior for another year due to his injuries keeping him from moving forward in his training properly. He is now 18 and fully healed, and eager to show that he's fit for duty, though he has to repeat his junior year once again.

Sex Orientation: Asexual, but will pretend he's not if it will gain him anything.

Likes: Wine, champagne, snakes, reptiles, money, power, meat, raw eggs (Though they often upset his stomach), sunbathing (Generally done by just standing in the sun), and biting people he doesn't like.

Dislikes: Smoke, fire, People who demand respect, people who ignore his attempts to charm them and improve his standing among the cadets, people mentioning his missing eye, or his accident, people who think he's shouldn't be allowed to continue to be a Cadet after his accident, and just people who look down on him in general.

Disorders & Handicaps: Due to his accident, he sometimes has issues with his right leg, and will sometimes limp or be slowed down by it. Also, can't see out of his right eye, since it no longer exists, and while he's learned to compensate for that, it can still cause issues sometimes.

-Minor Pyrophobia
-Fear of flying

Theme Song: Or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDLlCHf-RA 'cause it's badass and has a dark, sort of badass tone to it. You know I don't normally have theme songs, so this is all I've got :P

'Ceppted, but this dude seems sketchy and I don't know if Val'll want him in Leviathan.

Abrahammia wrote:Is it too late to join?

No, you're just in time. Make an App soonish and you're golden.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Vancon wrote:
Terintania wrote:

Required Information

Equipment:
-eyepatch
-A suitcase of clothing
-Black leather gloves
-Cellphone
-A black laptop

-Minor Pyrophobia
-Fear of flying

Theme Song: Or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRDLlCHf-RA 'cause it's badass and has a dark, sort of badass tone to it. You know I don't normally have theme songs, so this is all I've got :P

'Ceppted, but this dude seems sketchy and I don't know if Val'll want him in Leviathan.

Who doesn't seem a bit sketchy in this RP? :P

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Terintania wrote:
Vancon wrote:'Ceppted, but this dude seems sketchy and I don't know if Val'll want him in Leviathan.

Who doesn't seem a bit sketchy in this RP? :P

This is some next level sketchyness though.

Anywho, be sure to put this in the Archive, ya hear?
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Can I be an adult civilian?

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Abrahammia wrote:Can I be an adult civilian?

You won't be able to do as much seeing as we're RPing a school setting, and we have one of those already with no use so far in the 20 ish pages of IC.

So, yes you can, but he won't be able to do anything and it'll be a waste of time.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Vancon wrote:
Terintania wrote:Who doesn't seem a bit sketchy in this RP? :P

This is some next level sketchyness though.

:P

Maybe he charmed his way in to Laviathan :P

How should I start with him?

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Terintania wrote:
Vancon wrote:This is some next level sketchyness though.

:P

That's a good question that I don't have an answer to.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Vancon wrote:
Terintania wrote::P

That's a good question that I don't have an answer to.

Maybe he should head to the briefing room?

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Terintania wrote:
Vancon wrote:That's a good question that I don't have an answer to.

Maybe he should head to the briefing room?

I think it's not even wake up time. Maybe do a flashback/dream of when he arrived. I'll see about making a post shortly.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Vancon wrote:
Terintania wrote:Maybe he should head to the briefing room?

I think it's not even wake up time. Maybe do a flashback/dream of when he arrived. I'll see about making a post shortly.

For who....?

'Cause everyone else is waking up and heading to the briefing room, and I don't think it's just Invictus, but I'm not sure.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Terintania wrote:
Vancon wrote:I think it's not even wake up time. Maybe do a flashback/dream of when he arrived. I'll see about making a post shortly.

For who....?

'Cause everyone else is waking up and heading to the briefing room, and I don't think it's just Invictus, but I'm not sure.

Shiiit.

I'll get a post up. Hold up.

I'm going over Corrian's music at the moment

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Vancon wrote:
Terintania wrote:For who....?

Shiiit.

Mind waking Keralia up too? I need a way to get in to the IC (it may or may not result in immediate clinging)

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:54 pm

I wonder what rank Seth would be

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Van, not to question your CO-OP liness, but didn't Tri say no more juniors for the moment?
Last edited by Perestroikavo on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:Van, not to question your CO-OP liness, but didn't Tri said no more juniors for the moment?

I believe he did

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 pm

Kalbana wrote:
Vancon wrote:Shiiit.

Mind waking Keralia up too? I need a way to get in to the IC (it may or may not result in immediate clinging)

I am of having most stronk plan.

Also, Kal, I have a mission for you. I need you to find out who is Leviathan for me.

Totes not lazy or anything, b-baka.

Terintania wrote:I wonder what rank Seth would be

Probably 1stSgt, just like the other one, since both of you will be commanding Destroyers.

Perestroikavo wrote:Van, not to question your CO-OP liness, but Tri said no more juniors for the moment. In fact, I think it still says it on the announcement thing.

Pere, I didn<t see that, but I think It's fine. If not, he can just go down a rank. Either way it's cool with me, since he's in Leviathan and I'm in charge of it too.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Vancon wrote:
Kalbana wrote:Mind waking Keralia up too? I need a way to get in to the IC (it may or may not result in immediate clinging)

I am of having most stronk plan.

Also, Kal, I have a mission for you. I need you to find out who is Leviathan for me.

Totes not lazy or anything, b-baka.

Terintania wrote:I wonder what rank Seth would be

Probably 1stSgt, just like the other one, since both of you will be commanding Destroyers.

Perestroikavo wrote:Van, not to question your CO-OP liness, but Tri said no more juniors for the moment. In fact, I think it still says it on the announcement thing.

Pere, I didn<t see that, but I think It's fine. If not, he can just go down a rank. Either way it's cool with me, since he's in Leviathan and I'm in charge of it too.

Only issue with him going down a rank is that I stretched his years out a lot as is. He started when he's 13, and is still a junior at 18, due to being out of commission for a couple years from an accident.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Name: Abraham King

Call sign: 40 year old virgin

Race: Original

League Affiliation: Invictus

Subject Proficiency:

Origin: American, born January 1st, 2028

Sex: male

Picture Appearance:

Employment:

Abilities:

Personal Skills: Pretty good at making paper planes

Personality: has a very helter skelter lifestyle

Equipment: A floral patterned dress, white heels, a Gucci purse containing lipstick and five dollars

Moral Alignment: An overall good person

Blood Type: B-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5ft 7in, 115lbs, thin

Distinguishing Marks: Scars on the face that resemble a smile, similar to what the joker has

Bio/History: Abraham was sitting in math class a few years ago, when his teacher said "This line on the triangle is called the hypotenuse."
Abraham's friend turned to Abraham and whispers to him "I wish I was high on potenuse."
Abraham laughed out loud and loudly shouts "I wish I was high on potenuse!" The whole class, including the teacher, bursted into laughter.
Abraham's friend looked disappointed.
After the lesson resumed, Abraham's friend whispered to Abraham "that was my joke. I came up with that." He then loudly states "that was my joke!"
The teacher says "Please, Michael, keep your comments to yourself. Now, the hypotenuse," the teacher and the class bursted into laughter. The teacher says loudly "Principal Smith! Principal Smith, come in here." The principal enters the room. "You have to hear this joke Abraham just said!"
Abraham smiled and said to the principal "I wish I was high on potenuse." The principal laughs loudly.
The principal says "that is very funny. Oh, Mr. Iglesias, come here!" Comedian Gabriel Iglesias enters the room.
He says "I'm here touring the local schools for a charity I'm working on. What's the joke?"
Abraham says "uh, I wish I was high on potenuse." Gabriel Iglesias laughs loudly.
"That was very funny. Hey, I need an opener. You want to tour the country with me?" Abraham agrees and leaves the school with him and begins his next few years as an opener, touring the country with him. For a stage performance, Abraham puts on women's clothing.
He then said "I wish I was high on potenuse!" His friend emerged from the crowd, got on stage with a knife, and cuts Abraham's face in a way that resembles a smile. Abraham quits the gig and flees to this school, afraid of Michael's wrath. He joins this school where no one has heard of Abraham or his tour to lay low for a few years.

Voice:

Sex Orientation: Straight

Dislikes: People that are too serious and not playful

Disorders & Handicaps: Exceptionally ugly

Past occupations: Opener for Aloha Fluffy

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Afraid of: clowns. Wishes: to be excepted and admired. Goals: Make people laugh

Theme Song:

Work in Progress
Last edited by Abrahammia on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Abrahammia wrote:S.T.A.G. Cadet Application

League Affiliation: Invictus

Subject Proficiency:

Origin: American, born January 1st, 2028

I like how this is going, but I'mma have to stop you right now, and say that this wouldn't work.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Damn it, beat me too it.

Also, I am adding a section to the App. Be sure to grab the updated one.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:16 pm

TriStates wrote:Damn it, beat me too it.

Is it alright that my character is a Junior? It's kind of a complicated fix if not...

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Terintania wrote:
TriStates wrote:Damn it, beat me too it.

Is it alright that my character is a Junior? It's kind of a complicated fix if not...

Don't stress, its 'aight. I'll just make him a coffe runner Leuitenant and all will be awesome.

Also, I like you character. ~Tri Stamp Of Approval~ Its about time we had some extra-sketchy, possibly evil people in this.
Last edited by TriStates on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse