NATION

PASSWORD

Of Grades And Grenades: Eureka Academy(OOC/RE-OPENING)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Jordslag, did you mean 2030? You say 1930 in the app :p Also, it looks like my char will like yours.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:38 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Jordslag, did you mean 2030? You say 1930 in the app :p Also, it looks like my char will like yours.

Shit.

Ah, yes, looked at your app. This should be interesting. Maybe they work at the same restaurant?
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:41 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Jordslag, did you mean 2030? You say 1930 in the app :p Also, it looks like my char will like yours.

Shit.

Ah, yes, looked at your app. This should be interesting. Maybe they work at the same restaurant?

That would be interesting. That's got to happen now that you've said it. :p

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:43 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Shit.

My guy also will end up in a restaurant. By sheer coincidence, mind you. He is helping to cook.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:45 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Shit.

Yeah. He'll want to be her friend since she's Part-Cat. He loves cats.

Just remember, he has Sudden Hearing Loss. Normal Conversational speech sounds like a Whisper to him. You have to speak louder than normal to get anything across. In addition, he can't control his volume when he speaks, so yeah. Pretty crippling Disability.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:45 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:That would be interesting. That's got to happen now that you've said it. :p

My gut also will end up in a restaurant. By sheer coincidence, mind you. He is helping to cook.

Your gut. Awesome. I assume you are buying? :p
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:46 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:That would be interesting. That's got to happen now that you've said it. :p

My gut also will end up in a restaurant. By sheer coincidence, mind you. He is helping to cook.

Gut? :p Sorry, I'm just short of being a spelling nazi. It'd be amazing if like half of the RP ends up working for the same restaurant.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:46 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:My guy also will end up in a restaurant. By sheer coincidence, mind you. He is helping to cook.

Your gut. Awesome. I assume you are buying? :p

STFU I HATE THOSE TWO LETTERS NEXT TO EACH OTHER.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:52 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:My gut also will end up in a restaurant. By sheer coincidence, mind you. He is helping to cook.

Gut? :p Sorry, I'm just short of being a spelling nazi. It'd be amazing if like half of the RP ends up working for the same restaurant.

I doubt it. Not everyone wants to be a Waiter/Waitress.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:00 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Gut? :p Sorry, I'm just short of being a spelling nazi. It'd be amazing if like half of the RP ends up working for the same restaurant.

I doubt it. Not everyone wants to be a Waiter/Waitress.

I know, but it would be amazing.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:02 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:I doubt it. Not everyone wants to be a Waiter/Waitress.

I know, but it would be amazing.

I have to get off now. Bye.

TG me when the IC thread is up.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:10 pm

New Jordslag wrote:S.T.A.G. Cadet Application

Required Information

Name: James Terrance Taylor.

Callsign: Jamie.

Race: Original.

Year Rate: Freshman.

League Affiliation: Invictus, for obvious reasons.

Subject Proficiency: Infantry and Air Force

Age: (Age restriction of 13-19. Your character’s age will define some things about them. What they like, what they remember, what they grew up with, and how they act now.)

Origin: August 15, 2030. Born in London, England. British.

Sex: Male.

Gender: A Polite but rarely speaking sort of boy who blends into the background. He is quite calm around Friends, and wants to make a lot of them to make up for his missing family.

Picture Appearance:

Employment: Jamie works at a Restaurant in Valston City as a Waiter.

Abilities: Despite having the obvious loss of not being able to hear well, his Brain is abnormally good at putting the pieces together. For example, if Person A did a Burglary on Person B, he would likely be able to figure out how and when it happened.

Personal Skills: Jamie is good at accuracy with guns, though he can't boast that he's never missed a target, and is great at quizzes, knowing random trivia you would never expect him to know.

Personality: Jamie is Polite, but quiet, mostly because he can't communicate well. He is very shy in large crowds, and thus does his best to avoid them.

Equipment: Jamie normally wears a Black Shirt with Blue Jeans, and has a Handkerchief tucked into a pocket for reasons he isn't willing to explain. He wears Black Gloves, and generally looks like a Dignified person, not a troubled waiter who goes to a Prestigious Academy to get away from his Parents. He wears boots, and always keeps a small knife in at least one of them.

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good. He is highly confused and troubled, but he remains good at heart.

Blood Type: B-.

Height, Weight, Body Type: Jamie is 5' 8'', a couple inches short for his age, but he doesn't care. He is 132 pounds and has a very thin and bony body. Many of his Acquaintances, none of whom know him well enough to be his friend, worry that he is starving.

Distinguishing Marks: There are no distinguishing marks on Jamie big enough to note, due to his relatively peaceful life.

Bio/History: Jamie was born in 2030 to an average family. He had an Older Sister and Younger Brother; Keyword is Had. They both died from Disease when he was Five. After that, he was considered Bad Luck by his family, and was shut in his room during his free time, although he still went to school. He became the invisible kid; the one that wasn't cool enough to be with the rest of the kids, but too weird to be bullied. Thus, he was ignored.

He was already exceptionally smart, and being shut in his room, he whiled away his time by doing Math and Science problems. However, there were some downsides to it too. As you can imagine, receiving no Parental love is not good for a kid. He almost went insane, shut in that room, until something happened to him that he views as both a Blessing and a Curse: at 14, he suddenly lost hearing in both ears.The Doctors tried to save one ear, but they could only save some hearing in it. The cause was explained as a infectious Disease that, while not Lethal, targeted the Ears. His Parents had had enough of him, and he had had enough of them. He left for Eureka Academy, where he thought he could put his Brains to good use.

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Voice: I couldn't find anything online that I think matches his voice, so simply imagine a Robotic, Monotone voice that never really interests you, but you never get bored of either.

Sex Orientation: Straight.

Dislikes: People in general, Dogs, Disorderliness.

Disorders & Handicaps: Jamie is Hearing Impaired and thus does not often Communicate with other people. I plan to RP him finding a way around it. In addition, he has mild OCD and hates it when things get out-of-order.

Past Occupations: Before being hired as a Waiter in Valston, Jamie had no Job experience.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Jamie has a fear of Dogs. He wishes that his Hearing Impairment would clear up and that his Parents would accept him, though he knows that isn't likely to happen. His goal is to overcome his Disability and graduate from Eureka. After that, he isn't sure what he'll do.

Theme Song: Outer Science.

Accepted. Just fix the age since you forgot to put anything there.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:19 pm

TriStates wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:S.T.A.G. Cadet Application

Required Information

Name: James Terrance Taylor.

Callsign: Jamie.

Race: Original.

Year Rate: Freshman.

League Affiliation: Invictus, for obvious reasons.

Subject Proficiency: Infantry and Air Force

Age: (Age restriction of 13-19. Your character’s age will define some things about them. What they like, what they remember, what they grew up with, and how they act now.)

Origin: August 15, 2030. Born in London, England. British.

Sex: Male.

Gender: A Polite but rarely speaking sort of boy who blends into the background. He is quite calm around Friends, and wants to make a lot of them to make up for his missing family.

Picture Appearance:

Employment: Jamie works at a Restaurant in Valston City as a Waiter.

Abilities: Despite having the obvious loss of not being able to hear well, his Brain is abnormally good at putting the pieces together. For example, if Person A did a Burglary on Person B, he would likely be able to figure out how and when it happened.

Personal Skills: Jamie is good at accuracy with guns, though he can't boast that he's never missed a target, and is great at quizzes, knowing random trivia you would never expect him to know.

Personality: Jamie is Polite, but quiet, mostly because he can't communicate well. He is very shy in large crowds, and thus does his best to avoid them.

Equipment: Jamie normally wears a Black Shirt with Blue Jeans, and has a Handkerchief tucked into a pocket for reasons he isn't willing to explain. He wears Black Gloves, and generally looks like a Dignified person, not a troubled waiter who goes to a Prestigious Academy to get away from his Parents. He wears boots, and always keeps a small knife in at least one of them.

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good. He is highly confused and troubled, but he remains good at heart.

Blood Type: B-.

Height, Weight, Body Type: Jamie is 5' 8'', a couple inches short for his age, but he doesn't care. He is 132 pounds and has a very thin and bony body. Many of his Acquaintances, none of whom know him well enough to be his friend, worry that he is starving.

Distinguishing Marks: There are no distinguishing marks on Jamie big enough to note, due to his relatively peaceful life.

Bio/History: Jamie was born in 2030 to an average family. He had an Older Sister and Younger Brother; Keyword is Had. They both died from Disease when he was Five. After that, he was considered Bad Luck by his family, and was shut in his room during his free time, although he still went to school. He became the invisible kid; the one that wasn't cool enough to be with the rest of the kids, but too weird to be bullied. Thus, he was ignored.

He was already exceptionally smart, and being shut in his room, he whiled away his time by doing Math and Science problems. However, there were some downsides to it too. As you can imagine, receiving no Parental love is not good for a kid. He almost went insane, shut in that room, until something happened to him that he views as both a Blessing and a Curse: at 14, he suddenly lost hearing in both ears.The Doctors tried to save one ear, but they could only save some hearing in it. The cause was explained as a infectious Disease that, while not Lethal, targeted the Ears. His Parents had had enough of him, and he had had enough of them. He left for Eureka Academy, where he thought he could put his Brains to good use.

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Voice: I couldn't find anything online that I think matches his voice, so simply imagine a Robotic, Monotone voice that never really interests you, but you never get bored of either.

Sex Orientation: Straight.

Dislikes: People in general, Dogs, Disorderliness.

Disorders & Handicaps: Jamie is Hearing Impaired and thus does not often Communicate with other people. I plan to RP him finding a way around it. In addition, he has mild OCD and hates it when things get out-of-order.

Past Occupations: Before being hired as a Waiter in Valston, Jamie had no Job experience.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Jamie has a fear of Dogs. He wishes that his Hearing Impairment would clear up and that his Parents would accept him, though he knows that isn't likely to happen. His goal is to overcome his Disability and graduate from Eureka. After that, he isn't sure what he'll do.

Theme Song: Outer Science.

Accepted. Just fix the age since you forgot to put anything there.

...Shit.

Well, anyways, false alarm, I'm back. Good to see you all.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:51 pm

I made some small changes to my app (adding cat tail, a marked ability to pilot fighter jets, and a theme song which I might change).

Anywho, do each of the leagues own their own military vehicles, weapons, planes and shit?
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:I made some small changes to my app (adding cat tail, a marked ability to pilot fighter jets, and a theme song which I might change).

Anywho, do each of the leagues own their own military vehicles, weapons, planes and shit?

That's the impression I got from it. (Not sure how many jets you'll be flying if the vote goes to the 20th century... I guess that could be cold war as well.
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:That's the impression I got from it. (Not sure how many jets you'll be flying if the vote goes to the 20th century... I guess that could be cold war as well.

Which is why I voted for the 21st century. ;)

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Perestroikavo wrote:That's the impression I got from it. (Not sure how many jets you'll be flying if the vote goes to the 20th century... I guess that could be cold war as well.

Which is why I voted for the 21st century. ;)

>totes ins't making a fighter jock at all or anything

*tsundere intensifies*
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Why am I voting for 20th century when I am a pilot? I have no clue.I want to ride my horsey into battle and fire M1 Garnad's from horseback. Also, my character used to work in a restaurant. Let's somehow make the restaurant an important place!
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Republic of Hasgriu wrote:Why am I voting for 20th century when I am a pilot? I have no clue.I want to ride my horsey into battle and fire M1 Garnad's from horseback. Also, my character used to work in a restaurant. Let's somehow make the restaurant an important place!

...Damn you. (JK BTW)

Oh well, I guess I'll take the F4 Phantom then.

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Also, am I the only one who chose CAV?
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Republic of Hasgriu wrote:Why am I voting for 20th century when I am a pilot? I have no clue.I want to ride my horsey into battle and fire M1 Garnad's from horseback. Also, my character used to work in a restaurant. Let's somehow make the restaurant an important place!

...Damn you. (JK BTW)

Oh well, I guess I'll take the F4 Phantom then.

*cough*
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:53 pm

So, wait.. are we going to have a side story where the characters also compete in the restaurants where most of them work?

That would be... interesting.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:55 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:So, wait.. are we going to have a side story where the characters also compete in the restaurants where most of them work?

That would be... interesting.

Jason could be the food critic!!!

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:58 pm

And Eli could be the guy who elevates tensions by being a regular customer who tends to drop by all of them, and then tell everyone what the other places are doing to make thier meals, service, environment, ect a better experience!
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 pm

"If I see the enemy amassing their planes for an attack, I'm gonna knock the shit out of them before they take off the ground. That's the nature of war. If you kill enough of them. They'll stop fighting."

Oh god!!!! It's The Warrior Thong... shit, Song. Pardon my lithp.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse