NATION

PASSWORD

Of Grades And Grenades: Eureka Academy(OOC/RE-OPENING)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:16 am

Vancon wrote:WIP APP

Note: This is totally not a genderbended version of me or anything with a couple of things changed.. Nope. Not at all.

Just noticed, she's hot. :p
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:18 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Vancon wrote:WIP APP

Note: This is totally not a genderbended version of me or anything with a couple of things changed.. Nope. Not at all.

Just noticed, she's hot. :p

It's all in the hair my friend.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:20 am

I'm just going to squint at you in an obscure and scrutinizing way.

(A LOT of juniors. Interesting.)
Last edited by Perestroikavo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huscarl of Havoc since '14
The Templar High Council wrote:You talk too much Pere.
Ulvenes wrote:You become more and more awesome every week.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:23 am

Perestroikavo wrote:I'm just going to squint at you in an obscure and scrutinizing way.

Hey ;_;
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:29 am

Perestroikavo wrote:I'm just going to squint at you in an obscure and scrutinizing way.

It's because of the upperclassmen choose group thing. But I'm freshman. Freshies for the WIN!!!
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 am

Vancon wrote:Hey ;_;

Just know that you're being judged.

I went for a sophomore assuming that they could choose their own class as well, since there are no Seniors that aren't NPC controlled.
Last edited by Perestroikavo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jordsindia wrote:I will go down on you...for a fee. but we will not speak of it.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:31 am

Perestroikavo wrote:

I think we might need to use some godly CO-OP powers to rectify that.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:33 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:

It's because of the upperclassmen choose group thing. But I'm freshman. Freshies for the WIN!!!

If we gain too many juniors, I'll make mine a freshman or sophomore.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:20 am

Republic of Hasgriu wrote:
Republic of Hasgriu wrote:
S.T.A.G. Cadet Application

Required Information

Name: Daniel Khoo

Callsign: Garuda

Race: Original

Year Rate: Sophomore

League Affiliation: Aer Vis

Subject Proficiency: AF, CAV

Origin: Born 15 May 2029, Mandaluyong, Philippines, Indonesian citizen.

Sex: Male

Picture Appearance:

Employment: Daniel works as a clerk for an antique shop in Emerald Cove.

Abilities: Daniel has near-perfect memory, and remembers things from before he could walk.

Personal Skills : Daniel can judge the mass of an object by holding it. He can play any music piece by ear.

Personality: Daniel is slightly shy and suspicious of people he doesn't know. He does not get upset often unless asked about his past, in which case he would snap at the asker. He likes working in pairs due to his fear of being alone, but not groups,as there would be more unfamiliar persons. If you get to know him well he will be very cheery and sociable.

Equipment:
    'Burberry', his wallet, containing ninety-eight dollars and sixty-two cents.
    A Lenovo laptop, 'Xiáo Băo Bèi '
    A cross-shaped pendant, 'Naphtali '
    Seven sets of clothing, with too many names
    A BlackBerry smartphone, ' Lumboy'

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Blood Type: O-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 1.59 m/5 ft 2 in, 46kg/101lb, slender, but not ridiculously so, weaker constitution.

Distinguishing Marks: Daniel got into a fight with the wrong people, and was stabbed on the upper left arm. He prefers to keep the scar hidden as he fears being portrayed as a rebel.

Bio/History: Daniel was born in 2029 to Budi Iman Susila and Heike Wil Roijackers, an Indonesian and Dutch respectively. His mother, Heike, succumbed to liver cancer in 2031, and his father fell into a state of depression and became a heavy smoker and alcoholic. In 2033, his father drove off a cliff while drink driving and drowned. He did not understand why his parents failed to come back. He was sent to an orphanage near an airbase and was fascinated by the jet fighters taking off and landing every day. He wanted to become one of those pilots. He ran away from the orphanage in 2041 and worked in a candy store. Eventually, he scraped up enough to go to his father's hometown, in Indonesia. He forgot about jets for a while until he heard of S.T.A.G, and he took the opportunity to fulfill his dream.

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Voice: Jerry Jewell

Sex Orientation: 2 on the Kinsey Scale, though sex isn't on his mind.

Likes:) Sweet food and sour food(not together though), birds(especially penguins), Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Haydn, Mendelsohn, flight

Dislikes:( Insects, bitter food, spicy food, airheads

Disorders & Handicaps: Paranoia, can't stay in a dark place alone, even a stranger in the room would make him feel better. Can't sleep alone either. He also has an obsession with his things and names everything that belongs to him for more than a few days.

Past Occupations: Used to work at a seafood restaurant, fired because he was clumsy with food.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Daniel fears insects, the dark, being alone, and the concept of death. He stays away from people with tattoos and piercings because of the stabbing incident. His main goal in life is to be the best ace pilot in the world.

Theme Song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkp8ZdQ9SqI

Fixed.

Accepted
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:26 am

Just saying while I'm working: my guy is a big guy who plays football, blows stuff up, and hails from Texas.

Guess which league. I had to get it out to secure my niche is not filled.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:31 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Just saying while I'm working: my guy is a big guy who plays football, blows stuff up, and hails from Texas.

Is his callsign Cowboy? :p And I'd be surprised if he isn't in Defion.

The Great Korean Empire wrote:

Required Information

Name: Lee Jae-Hwa

Callsign: Praetorian

Race: Partial (Mantis Shrimp)-Extremely fast reaction into the single digits in terms of milliseconds allowing him to act nearly instantaneously. Enhanced eyesight allowing him to distinguish movement more efficiently. Has hardened skin which acts as a form of natural body armor. Has increased strength equivalent to around 1,000 times his own body weight and in hand-to-hand combat he can accelerate his attacks faster than a 22-caliber bullet.

Year Rate: Junior

League Affiliation: Defion

Subject Proficiency: (INF)/(ARM)

Origin: January 7, 2008/California/Korean-American

Picture Appearance:

Employment: Valston City

Abilities: Lee stands at a height of some 6'4-6'5 making him tall. This coupled with him being well-muscled makes fighting him somewhat hazardous to your health. Also is extremely smart being a natural-born tactician and easily breaking down and understanding complex works and problems. Has excellent persuasion skills through logic and reasoning.

Personal Skills:
-Talks well through debates and public speaking
-Athleticism through proper body training
-Knows over half a dozen martial arts
-Loves small arms and military vehicles to the point that he can identify many just with a mere glance
-Excellent marksmanship with a variety of small arms
-Has learned to be a aggressive driver from cars to a Abrams MBT... Maybe a bit too aggressive...

Personality: First of all Lee does not like being told what to do by fellow peers. He gets irritable if you attempt to do so. At first it seems he's pretty quiet. But actually Lee is someone who enjoys the company of friends and spending time with them whether it be talking, eating, etc. He also has a habit of jokingly teasing and angering people on purpose to that point that they get exasperated. Enjoys encouraging and comforting other people. He's also someone best described as optimistic and isn't someone that's too quick to judge. Despite shown how lazy he is in actually he's a hard-worker when he gets down to to it. He's calm and collected and most people never even know if he's angry. It should be said that he's a person that's buttons shouldn't be pushed. However when needed he is aggressive, determined, and has a great sense of humor. Overall he's a kind guy.

Equipment:
-Black Suitcase/Brown Satchel
-Clothing/Toiletries
-Notebooks/Pencils
-Wallet with a ID as well as Cash/Credit Card
-Canon Digital Camera
-Black Smartphone
-Laptop
-Katana

Moral Alignment: Depends on what the situation is and who he's dealing with. It can range somewhere from him trying to find solutions through every diplomatic option available to him becoming trigger happy and going guns blazing.

Blood Type: O−

Height, Weight, Body Type:
-6'4-6'5
-176 Pounds
-Mesomorph

Distinguishing Marks: There is a tattoo on his right forearm that says Psalms 118:6.

Bio/History: (If personality is the lifeblood of your character, this is its heart. A treatise on Life or War & Peace isn't required. But one, two, maybe a few grammatical paragraphs might be nice.)

Voice: (An interesting immersion technique that can add a little "OMF!" to your character. Like a few others on this list, it works with human memory and the senses, which make it all that more convincing. And if you don't care about that, well, just abuse it as chance to have [insert favorite person] voice act for you.)

Sex Orientation: Straight

Likes: ( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

Dislikes:( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

Disorders & Handicaps: (While having a perfectly sane character is fun in and of it’s own, using something that actually stifles your character in areas of life can give you some of that tension you look for, and something to actively work against without needing a villain.)

Past Occupations: (People need money, objects, and things in the world and to have this you need a reason. What do you do for a paycheck?)

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: (Each of these three things influence your characters. Fears limit and control them disallowing them from certain activities and providing prejudice towards things or people. Wishes are less like limits due to fear, and more along the line of a way to coax a character towards a goal. Goals are stronger than wishes, and thus can cause more problems.)

Theme Song: (For those aurally minded, or just dramatic like me, a song is always nice. Gives ambiance and adds atmosphere to your character.)

I like your choice of Partial, but I'm going to ask that you nerf that punching ability your character has. From the way you described it, it has the ability to be a little OP for the human characters.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:32 am

Tri you really need to update the char list

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:37 am

TriStates wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Just saying while I'm working: my guy is a big guy who plays football, blows stuff up, and hails from Texas.

Is his callsign Cowboy? :p And I'd be surprised if he isn't in Defion.

Haven't thought about callsign yet. I think "Tex" is alright.

WRONG! He's actually Aer Vis. :p
Of course Defion. Artillery and other such large land-borne guns are best.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 am

Brechalht wrote:S.T.A.G. Cadet Application
Required Information

Name: Aaron Adrian Ashcroft

Callsign: Apollo

Genetics: Original

Year Rate: Junior

League: Aer Vis

Subject Proficiency: AF, ARM

Origin: April 1, 2023/ London, Great Britain

Picture Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S9UwiPYFl1c/TVsfElZIrlI/AAAAAAAAE60/TBgpzlRTFAE/s1600/P2128875_2.JPG

Employment: Works for Ravencroft, a simulation builder for the school

Abilities: Aaron excels at strategy, often butting heads with his superiors by insisting on a holistic approach to warfare.
He enjoys meeting people and socializing, when his pretentious attitude doesn't get in the way.
A manager, and big-picture, perfectionist planner, he loves staff positions and battle boards more than flying- his professed focus.

Personal Skills: Has Learned limited computer programming from his employment, a very adept fighter pilot, enjoys driving, and has impeccable social skills and charisma.

Personality: A smart socialite and professional soldier, Ashcroft found his niche in Aer Vis. He is pretentious, and very wary of any spliced person. He is charismatic and outgoing, and very confident in his own expertise. On the dark side, he is capable of great hate and calculated destruction, and can be obstinate. He also fears inadequacy, and tired to cover up his weaknesses.

Equipment:
A third year, he is well established, owning an apartment in Emerald Cove, a Corvette, several sets of formal clothes as well as casual. He owns a computer at his flat to video chat with his employers in case one of his simulations breaks down, and of course his League uniform and flight suit. Count in normal clothing and household belongings.

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Blood Type: O-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 185 cm (6' 1"), 80 Kg (175 pounds), Ectomorph

Distinguishing Marks: None

Bio/History:
Born to a rich British family of diluted aristocratic blood, Aaron was bound for the program from birth. His parents, now deceased, left him a size able fortune which will be fully his at 21. He excelled at school, with the goal of entrance to the program ever on his mind. However, he struggled to meet the physical requirements for any military program, and was diagnosed with mild muscular atrophy. He had to work hard to overcome the barrier, and narrowly made the requirements. His mental skills, however, helped him excel, and he steadily moved up the ranks, noted for his planning skills. He still attempts to cover up his physical challenges, and flying offered a unique niche where his reflexes and mind were more valued than his core strength. He also rarely sleeps, preferring action to inactivity.

Voice: Perhaps later

Sex Orientation: Straight.

Likes: Socializing, planning, management, flying, driving, girls, excellence, and achievement

Dislikes: Partials, incompetence, idiocy, sleeping, feeling weak, inadequacy

Disorders & Handicaps: Muscular Atrophy

Past Occupations: Aviation Mechanic, librarian, and Computer Coder

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears: Failure, Inadequacy, Partials
Wishes: Meet new people (and girls), design engaging simulations, gain prestige
Goals: Become an Air Marshal or League planner

Theme Song: We shall see what I find

Interesting choice of name :p Accepted.

I do want to point out to everyone, that Sophmores have the ability to choose their League. Please keep this in mind, so we don't end up with beaucoup Juniors.

The GAmeTopians wrote:Tri you really need to update the char list

Will do.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Brechalht
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brechalht » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 am

ignore
Last edited by Brechalht on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:01 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Of course Defion. Artillery and other such large land-borne guns are best.

I can sense a friendship and sense of comadarie growing between this large teen and Eli....

The GAmeTopians wrote:Freshies for the WIN!!!

Little babby frenchie freshman.

(Also, noticing a certain type of character type start to form.)

(LOTS of O blood as well, I might switch mine to make things more interesting.)
Last edited by Perestroikavo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Of course Defion. Artillery and other such large land-borne guns are best.

I can sense a friendship and sense of comadarie growing between this large teen and Eli....

The GAmeTopians wrote:Freshies for the WIN!!!

Little babby frenchie freshman.

(Also, noticing a certain type of character type start to form.)

(LOTS of O blood as well, I might switch mine to make things more interesting.)

Little babby freshman that will stick a knife in your neck.

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:08 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Little babby freshman that will stick a knife in your neck.

I'm not scared. I have a spring loaded blade, somewhat sure Eli can have it open before whats-her-name.

Not to mention I don't even think she can reach that high...

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:

Who's Eli? Link me.

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Who's Eli? Link me.

viewtopic.php?p=22543933#p22543933

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Who's Eli? Link me.

viewtopic.php?p=22543933#p22543933

I can see it.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Little babby freshman that will stick a knife in your neck.

I'm not scared. I have a spring loaded blade, somewhat sure Eli can have it open before whats-her-name.

Not to mention I don't even think she can reach that high...

Who needs a spring-loaded knife when you can have a regular one that's already ready? And yes, she can reach that high.

Perestroikavo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Perestroikavo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:15 pm

It was more of a sardonic remark.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Perestroikavo wrote:It was more of a sardonic remark.

I know :p

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Required Information

Name: James Terrance Taylor.

Callsign: Jamie.

Race: Original.

Year Rate: Freshman.

League Affiliation: Invictus, for obvious reasons.

Subject Proficiency: Infantry and Air Force

Origin: August 15, 2030. Born in London, England. British.

Sex: Male.

Gender: A Polite but rarely speaking sort of boy who blends into the background. He is quite calm around Friends, and wants to make a lot of them to make up for his missing family.

Picture Appearance:

Employment: Jamie works at a Restaurant in Valston City as a Waiter.

Abilities: Despite having the obvious loss of not being able to hear well, his Brain is abnormally good at putting the pieces together. For example, if Person A did a Burglary on Person B, he would likely be able to figure out how and when it happened.

Personal Skills: Jamie is good at accuracy with guns, though he can't boast that he's never missed a target, and is great at quizzes, knowing random trivia you would never expect him to know.

Personality: Jamie is Polite, but quiet, mostly because he can't communicate well. He is very shy in large crowds, and thus does his best to avoid them.

Equipment: Jamie normally wears a Black Shirt with Blue Jeans, and has a Handkerchief tucked into a pocket for reasons he isn't willing to explain. He wears Black Gloves, and generally looks like a Dignified person, not a troubled waiter who goes to a Prestigious Academy to get away from his Parents. He wears boots, and always keeps a small knife in at least one of them.

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good. He is highly confused and troubled, but he remains good at heart.

Blood Type: B-.

Height, Weight, Body Type: Jamie is 5' 8'', a couple inches short for his age, but he doesn't care. He is 132 pounds and has a very thin and bony body. Many of his Acquaintances, none of whom know him well enough to be his friend, worry that he is starving.

Distinguishing Marks: There are no distinguishing marks on Jamie big enough to note, due to his relatively peaceful life.

Bio/History: Jamie was born in 2030 to an average family. He had an Older Sister and Younger Brother; Keyword is Had. They both died from Disease when he was Five. After that, he was considered Bad Luck by his family, and was shut in his room during his free time, although he still went to school. He became the invisible kid; the one that wasn't cool enough to be with the rest of the kids, but too weird to be bullied. Thus, he was ignored.

He was already exceptionally smart, and being shut in his room, he whiled away his time by doing Math and Science problems. However, there were some downsides to it too. As you can imagine, receiving no Parental love is not good for a kid. He almost went insane, shut in that room, until something happened to him that he views as both a Blessing and a Curse: at 14, he suddenly lost hearing in both ears.The Doctors tried to save one ear, but they could only save some hearing in it. The cause was explained as a infectious Disease that, while not Lethal, targeted the Ears. His Parents had had enough of him, and he had had enough of them. He left for Eureka Academy, where he thought he could put his Brains to good use.

Voice: I couldn't find anything online that I think matches his voice, so simply imagine a Robotic, Monotone voice that never really interests you, but you never get bored of either.

Sex Orientation: Straight.

Dislikes: People in general, Dogs, Disorderliness.

Disorders & Handicaps: Jamie is Hearing Impaired and thus does not often Communicate with other people. I plan to RP him finding a way around it. In addition, he has mild OCD and hates it when things get out-of-order.

Past Occupations: Before being hired as a Waiter in Valston, Jamie had no Job experience.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Jamie has a fear of Dogs. He wishes that his Hearing Impairment would clear up and that his Parents would accept him, though he knows that isn't likely to happen. His goal is to overcome his Disability and graduate from Eureka. After that, he isn't sure what he'll do.

Theme Song: Outer Science.
Last edited by New Jordslag on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse