NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

New City

Daud stopped for a moment, looking at his comrades as they waited patiently on the other side of the street. Eric leaned against the clean-cut wall of the apartment complex, while Andy nervously looked around, trying to make himself look as small as possible. Daud looked back, facing a telephone booth and clutching a handful of change. He sighed heavily, shaking his head at his next actions. It was something he dreaded doing, but needed to be done. He inhaled quickly, delivering the coins into the slot and selecting 'Local Call', punching in the numbers as he remembered them from his phone. He couldn't use his own phone in case it had been tapped, though the city's network wasn't much safer, it would give him enough time to mobilize if Savior had to comb through the thousands of phone calls in New City just to hear Daud's voice.

The dial tone eventually broke up, and a voice came through on the other end. "Hello?" It sounded, a bit jumbled and mechanical from the telephone service. Daud exhaled deeply, and replied in earnest to the voice.

"Hey, Lee...It's Daud." He said, shrinking closer to the booth, resting one of his arms on the top of it.

"Oh," This man named Lee replied, "Hey, Daud...It's good to hear from you." The way the two men interacted seemed to suggest some familiarity between them, but an underlying hint of animosity. Perhaps like the two had once been friends and drifted apart, or forcibly ended their relationship sometime ago. However, Daud knew that this was not the time to catch up or patch things up with God Lee, as right now, Daud needed his help more than ever.

"Heh, yeah, but it's not so good for me, though." Daud began, "There's...been a problem."

"Problem?" God Lee inquired, "What's the issue?"

"You see...Savior attacked the group." Daud said plainly. "He's got Blizzard and Geo with him right now."

"And where were you?"

"I had gotten captured by the Kree. It felt like I was gone for only a few hours, but it turned out to be a week back here." Daud explained, fidgeting a bit. "Look, I can't stay long, so I'll cut right to it: I need your help." Daud closed his eyes tightly, pursing his lips together in wait for God Lee's response, imagining the man ridiculing and laughing in his face - though he knew God Lee wouldn't, he just expected the worst for some reason. Without so much as a smug tone or signal of happiness, God Lee replied,

"Where can we meet?"

Taken by surprise and exhaling happily, Daud continued, "Right, we're going to be at Johnny's apartment. Get here soon, man."

"I will." God Lee said, ending the phone call quickly. Going on for around two minutes, Daud placed the phone back on it's receiver softly, nodding heavily. He was glad to have God Lee back working with him, but wondered how much he had changed recently since their split. It was not too tense, their break-up, but it left some scars on the two as the truth hidden between them had finally come out. God Lee disliked Daud's leadership capabilities and wanted out, while Daud wanted further control over the group's activities. Daud made changes after God left, hoping to entice him back, but with no dice. He crossed the street to re-join his comrades who waited on him.

"You call him?" Eric demanded, pushing himself off the wall with his foot.

"Yeah." Daud said, staring forward blankly. "He'll be here soon." He looked up at the high-rise apartment complex, located in the upper class part of town and free from graffiti and vices. There were little people walking around, most getting around with their cars rather than on foot like in the poorer neighborhoods. Daud glanced over at the name's list, picking out the one he and his crew needed. Johnathan Jericho, he read, before pressing the button intently. A hum of static followed, and then suddenly a voice.

"Password?" It demanded.

Daud sighed, shaking his head in disbelief. "Password." He responded, resulting in laughter from the opposite end of the intercom.

"Alright, you guys come on up. " It said, prompting Daud to visually scan the surrounding area for any signs of trouble or followers. No one so far, putting him at ease for a moment. He and his crew walked through the door of the complex, meeting an elevator right in front of them - two hallways leading off around the device that constituted the ground floor. Calling the elevator down, the three men stepped into it's confines, Daud taking charge once more and pressing the number 7, Johnny's floor number. Their flight up was smooth and without any real mechanical noise, unlike any other elevator in the city which grinded and screeched, a faint tune being played as well.

The doors opened up to reveal a well-kept hallway, the rooms evenly spaced out and rather far from one another, perhaps a sign of their inner enormity. A short distance from the elevator's doors was their friend's apartment, 750 etched into the door with a golden plaque of some sort. Daud knocked quickly and briefly, the door flinging open as he did so, his long-time friend standing lazily before him. "What'sup, mi amigos!" Johnny said in the whitest accent one could imagine. "Welcome to mi casa! Casa de la Johnny!" He further said, allowing the three a view of his living quarters and ushering them in.
Last edited by Neros on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:12 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Kilian rubbed the side of his head in annoyance. "And this is why we need Crusader... Okay. So they have some sort of gas that makes you loopy. He should be fine in a minute or two with his metabolism burning through it. What we need to do is..." He says and trails off. "I actually have no idea what to do. So. Suggestions." He admits.

(I got tired of waiting.)

"Leave it to me." Katsuo fell from a few stories up. Of his own volition, not because Dallen dropped him or anything... Anyways, he indented the pavement with the force he landed with, before standing up and priming his buster. "Androids don't need to breath. So I can just run in, cyber sword, and be done quickly." Then he remembered: this time had powerful beings too. Just because he had a blaster with a polonium battery and hyperaccelerated processing power, didn't mean he could conquer a villain on his own. And one that used cold as a weapon... "Actually, I might need some help. So... back me up?"

"Sure thing." Dallen said, landing beside them. "Tell me when you're ready." he said, his sword spinning in his hand, ready for action. So, an ice-powered guy is what we're up against, right? he asked.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Kilian rubbed the side of his head in annoyance. "And this is why we need Crusader... Okay. So they have some sort of gas that makes you loopy. He should be fine in a minute or two with his metabolism burning through it. What we need to do is..." He says and trails off. "I actually have no idea what to do. So. Suggestions." He admits.

(I got tired of waiting.)

"Leave it to me." Katsuo fell from a few stories up. Of his own volition, not because Dallen dropped him or anything... Anyways, he indented the pavement with the force he landed with, before standing up and priming his buster. "Androids don't need to breath. So I can just run in, cyber sword, and be done quickly." Then he remembered: this time had powerful beings too. Just because he had a blaster with a polonium battery and hyperaccelerated processing power, didn't mean he could conquer a villain on his own. And one that used cold as a weapon... "Actually, I might need some help. So... back me up?"

"Sure thing." Marcus and Drake had just arrived, as they had gotten sidetracked along the way by a couple muggers and a robbery. Marcus had a suit, and Drake could phase into an unbreathing being of pure elemental power... He decided to wait and turn into ice and weaponize Mr. Freeze's own power. That would be ironic. "Actually, I think me and Marcus got this." They rushed in via one of Marcus' portals, while Drake held his breath, trying to make himself as big and obvious of a target for Mr. Freeze. If Mr. Freeze did not hit him, he could always use the concrete and bricks and other kinds of earth to turn himself into a golem again. Marcus, meanwhile, punched each of the goons and minions once, knocking them out easily.
Last edited by The United Zones of the West on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:24 am

BlackDeath27 wrote:"Well Dallen we'll go with your plan, but you must stay away from here and keep my extra powers a secret. The night is my domaine asgarden so my powers are at their fullest so healing him will be easy. He will be healed fully just don't ask about powers and how I do things. I don't need every body knowing what I can really do. If I don't have secrets then how do I survive got it. And so that you know I can take him to the watch tower no problem by myself. I'll meet you guys in Gotham when I am finished with dumbass. Now we settled that when this is over Dallen I will personally show you why I keep secrets in the training room don't forget. Now find those clues and family members." Morgana turned back to her nearly healed patient.

Crusader/Daniel-Atlanta, GA
I had begun to wreathe in pain as It felt as if my body was stitching itself together. The shredded muscles threaded themselves back. The bones snapped into place and melded. And the organs sealed themselves to stop the internal bleeding. I began to gasp in pain, but as I opened my eyes. It began to subside. Seeing only Morgana above me. I felt around my body, feeling for the cuts and bruises that were inflicted on me. But strangely, feeling nothing. Blinking several times, I sat up, and looked around me. We are alone. Then I looked into Morgana's eyes. Knowing she just saved my life. And also knowing she would likely prefer nothing more than to strangle the life from me. I tried to avoid her glare as I scanned the room for my equipment. And then remembering that for the most part, it was all destroyed. My uniform now stopped at my waist, my mask was someplace I cannot remember. My cape cut to ribbons. The staff was about the only functional piece left.

Replaying the fight over and over again in my head. I knew just how utterly defeated I was. How powerless. Again and again I replayed it, knowing that no matter what action I took, the outcome never changes. All I could hear was Deathstroke, taunting me. Egging me on to keep fighting, simply to provide him a show. In experience, weapons and skill. He bested me in every way.

Now unable to avoid it. I glanced back at Morgana, and just told her everything.

"Deathstroke called me back at our HQ. He called from my sisters cell phone. Told me to meet him here. To not let any of you know what was going on. I knew...knew it was a trap. But, it did not seem like I could avoid it. Deathstroke is a genius, far above any of our levels. He uses almost all of his brain capacity. I did not want to risk my family...suffering in case I ventured away from his plans. And, I was hoping...someone would notice and come after me." I then cracked a sarcastic grin, in an effort to lighten the mood.

"Suppose I should be grateful anyone showed up at all, after the stunt I pulled. But something...bothers me." I then looked Morgana dead in the eyes.

"Why didnt he kill me Morgana? Why beat me, torture me and then leave me strung up? Who could possibly want to go that for on a third rate hero? This all started when he killed the DA in Atlanta, which got me on his trail. But he said he did this as a job. someone hired him to do this. I just dont know who would care enough about me or Infinite Justice to go through all the trouble. I mean, you dont find Deathstroke in the assassin yellow pages." Taking a deep breath. I realized there were bigger problems.

"So, where is everyone else? What else did Deathstroke do?" I asked, needing to know what steps to take from here. Then sudenly a thought flashed.

"Oh, and...thank you."

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham
Arriving in Gotham with the rest, everything was in chaos. Asylum guards were abandoning their posts, escapees taking what they want, and our team simply seemed to lack any direction at all. For Crusader's fault in fighting Deathstroke alone. He does know how to direct a team. But for now, we will have to hold the line. As Kyoten seemed to defeat Bane, and the team focused on Mr. Freeze, I was going to move inside to see just how many of these criminals we should be concerned with. But, my hearing warned me of a slow rumble. One growing louder. Then with a crash, a wall tumbled down as a reeking, undead giant tore it down.

Well, at least I wont have to worry about killing him.

I flew beneath him and he raised both of his massive fists into the air to attempt to smash me. However, when he brought his hands down, I raised mine and actually managed to hold him at bay. I then aimed my eyes at his legs, charging a blast of heat powerful enough to sever his legs from his body.

Unleashing the blast I began to feel my energy drain some, reminding me that heat vision drains my solar energy more than any other ability I have, but the blast carved wight through him. And he fell to the earth, without a leg to lean on.I then turned to help my friends. But noticed a rising shadow again, coming from behind me.

I looked back, and his legs had already regenerated. As the creature rammed me, throwing me through a Asylum wall, and I crawled out.

"This could take a while." I muttered to myself as I tried to think of a way to subdue the massive zombie like creature.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:01 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham
Arriving in Gotham with the rest, everything was in chaos. Asylum guards were abandoning their posts, escapees taking what they want, and our team simply seemed to lack any direction at all. For Crusader's fault in fighting Deathstroke alone. He does know how to direct a team. But for now, we will have to hold the line. As Kyoten seemed to defeat Bane, and the team focused on Mr. Freeze, I was going to move inside to see just how many of these criminals we should be concerned with. But, my hearing warned me of a slow rumble. One growing louder. Then with a crash, a wall tumbled down as a reeking, undead giant tore it down.

I flew beneath him and he raised both of his massive fists into the air to attempt to smash me. However, when he brought his hands down, I raised mine and actually managed to hold him at bay. I then aimed my eyes at his legs, charging a blast of heat powerful enough to sever his legs from his body.

Unleashing the blast I began to feel my energy drain some, reminding me that heat vision drains my solar energy more than any other ability I have, but the blast carved wight through him. And he fell to the earth, without a leg to lean on.I then turned to help my friends. But noticed a rising shadow again, coming from behind me.

I looked back, and his legs had already regenerated. As the creature rammed me, throwing me through a Asylum wall, and I crawled out.

"This could take a while." I muttered to myself as I tried to think of a way to subdue the massive zombie like creature.

Cargot was sticking around with the group. He was one of the few people that did not know who he was going to fight, as he had never heard of anything on Earth at all. Except for that one time when he was on this planet with the other Nameks. However, Cargot was a strategic person. Unlike the Saiyans and some Earthlings, who charged at problems head-on, he and the Namekians were much more calculating and strategic. However, when he saw one of his teammates getting rammed through a wall by a zombie-like creature, he did not think, just charged at the monster and tried to push him away. After that, the Namek fired an energy blast, hoping that it will stop the creature from attacking or even destroy an arm or two.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 am

"First off stop acting as if we're buddy's or friends. Secondly you were kept alive to scare us or have us go on a rampage to find him. Luckily for him I don't give a fuck about your dumbass, and everyone's at Arkham. Maybe he was trying to have everyone see how horrible of a leader you are. Any one of those is a good guess. Thirdly do you have anymore relatives he can hurt because we need to find your sister asap if that what made you act stupidly. Finally all you need to know is everyone other then us two is at Arkham dealing with a brake out. So after we tie up your lose ends I will personally get us there. As long as you don't speak about the abilities that you've never seen before that includes the healing thing. Don't expect me to go healing people cause I won't, so just forget that i can." Helping him off the stretcher Morgana pulled out her cell phone casually to call in a favor from the only person she trusted.

As the phone rang a few times a gental voice answered the phone." Hello, Morgana is that you on the other line?" The young woman asked while the sounds passing cars filled the background noise.

"Yah it me Caraline. Sorry I haven't called to text you lately, but right now I need to know how far are you from Gotham? If your not far can you go to Arkham to help a group of heros dealing with a brake out?" Speaking in kind of a rush manner Morgana tried hard to keep her voice leveled to not stumble over words.

"Actually I am passing through right now sis. If it's important to you I'll go, and help out though I hope none of these hero are suckers." Before ending the call a loud croch rocket engine sound made its way to Morgana's ear drum.

Looking back at dumbass Morgana wanted to preach his words of team work back at him, but resisted the urge to."I just added a new hero to your roster be happy for now. So deside on what you want to do? Do we go find you sister and make sure she safe in the watchtower, or do we leave her and help everyone at Arkham? You deside, oh idiot of a leader." Nothing but sarcasm rang from the teens mouth." Oh i forgot to tell her not to kill."

Caraline wasn't to ecstatic to help out the hero she was happy that Morgana had called her. She was beginning to worry about the girl for not doing her daily check up routine. Taking the exit off the freeway to Arkham on her suzuki ninja motercyle Caraline plucked her helmet off to feel the wind on her face. After swerving through cars for a few miles the destination was reached and it seemed as if all hell had broken lose. Criminals running a muck destroying things though for lilith this was nothing more then a all you can eat buffet. The scent everyone was giving off made her hungry. That when she immediately ran into battle to have her first meal. Jumping on a female inmate she dug her fangs into her neck to feed while her eyes turned pure red with cat eye slits. Working her way around the battle field drinking her fill till she could drink no more. That's when she cought sight of dead shot attempting to leave the asylum without being dictated by anyone. Having her blood burst from her back to make a pair of wings to catch him from behind.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:11 am

Kilian took the opposite entrance and came into a room coated in some sort of ooze. "Eww. What the hell happened in here?" He mutters as he carefully steps around it, until the ooze begins to slide and collect into a pool which then grew into some amorphous mass and collected into a large monster. Clayface. "A mud monster." Greeaaat." He mutters to himself before cannonballing through the monster, leaving large hole in Clayface which retook its form shortly after. "Okay, this is going to be harder than I thought. I blame Canada for some reason."

Clayface almost thought the speedster was Flash. Certainly wasn't Batman. He would've been down already if it was. But it seemed to him that the new speedster definitely wasn't flash. Too short, and not as smart. He fired blasts of his own mass at Speed Demon, but despite him not being nearly as skilled as the Flash, he was definitely comparable in speed. But it didn't seem that the speedster knew how to take him down. Which was good for him. Clayface melted into a puddle that filled nearly the entire room and began swatting at Kilian using his mass from the floor leaving him virtually no safe place. At least on the floor.

"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!" He shouted running through the mass and nearly slipping, which cost him speed and nearly getting flattened by Clayface. "This so isn't cool man! I don't suppose I can just ask you to go back in your cell?" He asks and Clayface tripped him, which at the speed he was going, sent him flying into the wall with a bloody nose. The Speed Force protected him to a degree, but running into a wall at high speeds is still painful. "Uuughh..." He mutters before starting to run in a cirlcle where Clayface wasn't able to reach right away and kept increasing his speed. He quickly started creating a vortex which began to suck Clayface into a focal point. I can do that? SWEET! He said and as Clayface was reforming, Kilian ran as fast as he could inside the large room and created a small vortex which spun Clayface at such a rate that he couldn't reform and eventually went unconscious due to the lack of oxygen. Kilian stopped and the mass fell on the ground not moving. "One down. Like 50 bazillion to go..."

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:44 am

Kyoten began to remember what he was doing, and the gas wore off. He got up and cracked his back, "Well at wasn't fun...", he muttered under his breath. Suddenly, he heard a rumbling behind him, and turning around, he found himself staring into the eyes of Killer Croc. He had never seen anything like it. He felt a little dry heave, "My god! You are easily the most repulsive creature I've ever seen!", he said in disgust. Croc came in for a punch and smashed through the ground as Kyoten jumped away, landing a few feet away. He smiled, "You know, I could end this with a single punch, but I'd much rather let this last. Not everyday you get to fight a gecko on steroids", he said with a laugh.

Croc charged Kyoten, who jumped onto the beasts head, and gave a slight kick downwards as he jumped off, sending Croc sliding through the dirt. He pounded the ground as he got up, and looked towards the bay. He figured he'd have the advantage there. Croc broke through the wall and jumped into the water, and Kyoten held his breath and jumped in as well. Everything went quiet for a few moment, before Croc was launched out of the water, above the walls. Kyoten appeared next to him, delivering a kick that drove Croc into the ground in the Asylum, rendering him unconscious.

Kyoten landed as he looked for another fight, when he felt a sting in his neck. He pulled out a dart, it had a strange orange substance in it. His vision became blurry, and he started to feel anxious. He could have sworn he saw a figure dressed like a Scarecrow, before something terrifying appeared before his eyes. It... it couldn't have been. In front of him stood Frieza. His father had shown him what Frieza looked like, and that was him. Kyoten felt a rush of fear shoot through his body, and he powered up to 100%, and charged at Frieza with everything he had. But he couldn't hit him, it was like he was punching through air. And he wasn't at the asylum anymore, he was on some distant planet. Sora appeared as well, but as he called for help, Frieza pointed his index finger at her, and a beam of energy shot out and pierced her chest. Kyoten stood frozen, Frieza... he killed her!, he thought. Rage filled his body, as he unleashed a flurry of punches on Frieza, each one connecting and causing blood to pour out. But each time Frieza died, appeared again, laughing. Kyoten continued punching in rage, refusing to let Frieza live. But Frieza lifted his hand towards Kyoten, and as a beam energy seemed to pierce his chest, he could swear he felt what it was like to die.

Kyoten awoke in he Asylum courtyard with a scream, and immediately left to his feet. He looked around for Frieza, and prepared a ball of energy in his hand. He quickly realized it was a dream, and dissipated the ball. But he suddenly sensed someone behind him, and quickly turned around and punched it. What he saw, now unconscious on the ground, was Scarecrow. He released a sigh of relief, when he realized it had all been a dream.
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:08 pm

ROUGHLY 500 METRES ABOVE ARKHAM CITY

Rory was loving life a a member of the Infinite Justice so far. He had just leapt off the watchtower and aimed for Arkham. He was getting better at flying now, and boy was he ready for an entrance. He took a deep breath and increased his mass tenfold.

"Hello Arkham!" he shouted as he crashed into the courtyard, creating a deep but concentrated crater. The resulting shockwave knocked over a good few escapees. One peered over the side and into the crater. Rory waved.
"What the everloving fu-" Rory shot at him and punched him into the sky, catching him with gravity and setting him down, here he vomited on the floor. Rory let out a whoop. "Who's next, huh?" A prisoner let out a snarl and charged, but Rory batted him away with a quick slap. He tossed a few in the air, knocked a few into each other, made one poor sod so heavy he broke a leg. These guys were no match for him. If crime fighting was this easy, his new life would be pretty easy.
Last edited by Krytonus on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Finland SSR wrote:

Cargot was sticking around with the group. He was one of the few people that did not know who he was going to fight, as he had never heard of anything on Earth at all. Except for that one time when he was on this planet with the other Nameks. However, Cargot was a strategic person. Unlike the Saiyans and some Earthlings, who charged at problems head-on, he and the Namekians were much more calculating and strategic. However, when he saw one of his teammates getting rammed through a wall by a zombie-like creature, he did not think, just charged at the monster and tried to push him away. After that, the Namek fired an energy blast, hoping that it will stop the creature from attacking or even destroy an arm or two.

The energy blast phased Solomon, but did not do alot of damage. The creature attacked Cargot with many punches, but thanks to his superior speed, Cargot managed to dodg the attacks. Only a single hit bruised his face.

"I guess I will have to be more serious now." Cargot said to himself. His arm extended and pierced the monster's chest, but he still kept going. The Namek hit the monster manh more times, hoping to make him succumb, then finished off with an energy wave. Solomon was still alive, but immobilized.

"He's no longer a threat." Cargot said to Sora. "We should keep moving."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Approaching Arkham

Sunny jetted along the road - a scant five metres above the ground as he increased his speed another notch. He could have flown up to a hundred metres above the ground but that would reduce his speed somewhat and he keeping as close as he could to the Speed Demons trail by sticking low to the ground where the maximum number of feelers could essentially pull him along. Allowing his feelers to do all the work, Sunny would appear to anyone with keen enough eyes to spot him as sitting down on an invisible chair - racing along unsupported with his arms crossed and a focused look on his face.

At last however - just as the trail was getting difficult to track, Sunny could spot the Arkham City ahead and hear the distant sounds of conflict emanating from it. Grinning to himself at the realization of where the Speed Demon would be, Sunny raised himself higher off of the ground slightly but refused to lower his speed despite the outer walls of the city growing ever larger.

At the last moment - right when Sunny was about to go hurtling straight into the walls at several times the speed of sound - Sunny changed directions alarmingly fast, shooting up like a rocket as his feelers used the outer wall and nearest buildings as 'handholds', pulling himself ever higher up. "Well, well; a riot? A prison break?" Sunny mused to himself. "A whole host of thugs who need to be put in their place."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Kilian found some guards locked in a room and let them out. "Don't worry. Clayface is down, and we're working on the rest of the Asylum now. Shouldn't be more than an hour or so before tings are back to normalish."

"Thanks Flash. Like the new outfit." One of them says. "The blue and black looks cooler."

"Sorry, but I'm not the Flash. I have some of his powers though. My name is Speed Demon. We're a new team. Infinite Justice."

"Never heard of you."

"We're new." He explained.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

New City, Johnny's Apartment

Daud stood as the others sat at different positions on a long dining table, not like their former round table which had been smashed to bits in the prior attack. He gazed from face to face, remembering each one as he went by. He started at to the man to his left, "Machine Gun Johnny" Jericho, or "Action Johnny", depending on whatever he wanted to call himself at that time. Brilliant tactician, weapons' expert, and a peak human, he was like the Punisher if he was going through a teenage phase. To be of note was his drug connections, which probably explained his high pain tolerance as well as the lavish apartment. Johnny also happened to be the wealthiest of the group, perhaps relating to the previous statement on is narcotic career.

Next to him was Delphia "Technomancer" Jancis, a meek and introverted girl whose main talent came from her gifts with technology and constructs. She prefered not to fight, but to have a robot in her place to do the dirty work. Delphia was more of behind the scenes operative, providing constant analysis and computer needs for the group while forming little to no relationships with anyone. She behaved more like a computer than a person, but it mattered little so long as she had use to Daud. Next to her was Eric "Cannon" Nathans, the man who had found Daud after his absence. Eric's powers are best said as Kinetic Energy manipulation, giving him explosive power behind his punches, as well as being able to withstand and minimize hits on himself. A powerful ability of his is the Megaton Punch, able to deliver kinetic force that is as powerful as nuclear explosions, or so Daud has heard.

Directly opposite of Daud was an empty chair, where God Lee would be sitting, when he arrives at least. Across from Eric sat Andre "Tigre" Coleman, whose only power to note was a transformation that gave him aspects of a tiger, along with massive increases in strength, endurance, regeneration, and the like. He hailed from Haiti, but kept to himself and went along with most of the group's plans and operations regardless. Continuing on from him was Andy "Frogman" Monroe, who Daud and Eric had found back in their old hideout. He was another technology wizard like Delphia, and the two worked together in some aspects, but Andy possessed merely a knack for technology while his actual powers manifested as possessing all the abilities of a frog, including elongated tongue and wall-climbing. From there, another empty chair, saved for no one.

As Daud recalled their names and powers, a knock was heard at the door. Johnny was the first to jump up, running excitedly to meet whoever awaited on the other side, though everyone already knew anyways. Johnny exchanged some pleasantries, hugging God Lee tightly, catching the hero by surprise. Embracing him back, God walked further into Johnny's living quarters, a bit surprised at the affluence and decor. He quickly snapped to attention, however, and made a bee line for the table, nodding and muttering a quick "Hello." before taking his seat at the table. Johnny ran to take his own seat as well, jumping into it rather than sitting down. With the current group assembled, Daud nodded, and took his own seat.

Daud opened the meeting quickly and without introduction. "Welcome, everyone, to the War Council."

"War Council?" God Lee asked first, his hands flat against the table while Daud's were clutched tightly together over his lower face.

"Yes," Daud replied, "As there are no more options to take besides going down a warpath." He cautiously looked at each of his members once more, gauging their reactions. He continued on, though, satisfied with the nonverbal responses. "I know it was hard, and still is, as it's fresh in everyone's minds. But, we have to get them back. Albert and Gloria are going through something even more awful, and we can't let Savior get away with this." He leaned back in his chair, placing his hands on the table finally, "And so, I propose we move on them now."

A steady silence fell on the group, as the looked to each other for support on what to do. The first to voice his opinion, however, was God Lee. Muddled, yet proud, he declared, "I agree.", perhaps to the shock of those assembled. They expected this meeting to be a fiasco, a power struggle between Daud and God over the group and what to do, but God's backing of Daud showed them that the cause was definitely worth it at this point, as they had been paralysed in taking action against Savior and his forces. Now, the only question left, was how.

"God," Daud began, "I'm sure you have already conceived a plan." The young man smiled, looking upon Daud with delight.

Answering his question, God replied "Yes, I do. Here's what we do..."
Last edited by Neros on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Dallen Thomsen

Dallen floated above the rest of Infinite Justice, looking for someone to take down. Then, he saw Deadshot in the rafters, the sniper holding a sniper rifle... pointing down. It was obvious that his intention was to kill, but Dallen couldn't allow that. Flying quickly, he crashed into Deadshot, ripping the rifle in half on his flight down. The two landed, Dallen standing tall, Deadshot on his back, with the Asgardian's sword pointing at him. "Yield." he said fiercely. The man growled in response and pulled a gun out of nowhere. But Dallen was quicker to the draw, summoning another sword in his left hand. As the sniper fired, Dallen deflected the shot with the flat of his blade. The sniper, growling in frustration, fired again, but Dallen sliced it in half. Grinning, the Asgardian said, "Now will you yield?" The sniper's response was a barrage of bullets. Dallen stood there, an eyebrow raised, the bullets clinking off his armor. "You done? My turn." In one fluid motion, Dallen kicked Deadshot's hand, sending the gun flying into the air, which he sliced in half with one sword, while disarming Deadshot of a dagger he had drawn with one twirl of his sword. Then he quickly leapt towards Deadshot, and whipped the flat of his blade against the sniper's gun, effectively knocking him out. Having finished off Deadshot, Dallen flew off to help the others in their own fights.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:55 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"First off stop acting as if we're buddy's or friends. Secondly you were kept alive to scare us or have us go on a rampage to find him. Luckily for him I don't give a fuck about your dumbass, and everyone's at Arkham. Maybe he was trying to have everyone see how horrible of a leader you are. Any one of those is a good guess. Thirdly do you have anymore relatives he can hurt because we need to find your sister asap if that what made you act stupidly. Finally all you need to know is everyone other then us two is at Arkham dealing with a brake out. So after we tie up your lose ends I will personally get us there. As long as you don't speak about the abilities that you've never seen before that includes the healing thing. Don't expect me to go healing people cause I won't, so just forget that i can." Helping him off the stretcher Morgana pulled out her cell phone casually to call in a favor from the only person she trusted.

As the phone rang a few times a gental voice answered the phone." Hello, Morgana is that you on the other line?" The young woman asked while the sounds passing cars filled the background noise.

"Yah it me Caraline. Sorry I haven't called to text you lately, but right now I need to know how far are you from Gotham? If your not far can you go to Arkham to help a group of heros dealing with a brake out?" Speaking in kind of a rush manner Morgana tried hard to keep her voice leveled to not stumble over words.

"Actually I am passing through right now sis. If it's important to you I'll go, and help out though I hope none of these hero are suckers." Before ending the call a loud croch rocket engine sound made its way to Morgana's ear drum.

Looking back at dumbass Morgana wanted to preach his words of team work back at him, but resisted the urge to."I just added a new hero to your roster be happy for now. So deside on what you want to do? Do we go find you sister and make sure she safe in the watchtower, or do we leave her and help everyone at Arkham? You deside, oh idiot of a leader." Nothing but sarcasm rang from the teens mouth." Oh i forgot to tell her not to kill."

Caraline wasn't to ecstatic to help out the hero she was happy that Morgana had called her. She was beginning to worry about the girl for not doing her daily check up routine. Taking the exit off the freeway to Arkham on her suzuki ninja motercyle Caraline plucked her helmet off to feel the wind on her face. After swerving through cars for a few miles the destination was reached and it seemed as if all hell had broken lose. Criminals running a muck destroying things though for lilith this was nothing more then a all you can eat buffet. The scent everyone was giving off made her hungry. That when she immediately ran into battle to have her first meal. Jumping on a female inmate she dug her fangs into her neck to feed while her eyes turned pure red with cat eye slits. Working her way around the battle field drinking her fill till she could drink no more. That's when she cought sight of dead shot attempting to leave the asylum without being dictated by anyone. Having her blood burst from her back to make a pair of wings to catch him from behind.

Daniel Carter-Atlanta, GA
I thought about the question. Being a brother wanted me to order her to help me locate my sister. But, I knew she was safe. Apart from being bait to get me here, she was of no use to Deathstroke. And I doubt he would harm her. But, I need to get back in the fight. And that is our biggest problem. I have nothing to fight with, and no idea as to how I will find new gear in a timely fashion. But, receiving a call, I answered the comms. Hearing Batman on the other line. "Crusader, your team is at Arkham, handling themselves for now. But, they will need back up, soon. Seems the Asylum is just the beginning, head over to Stark Tower and he will have a new combat suit ready for you. I had him prepare one when you were ready. But you need it now. We will need you and Lady Death over there as soon as possible." I listened as he gave the order, and then remembered.

"Affirmative Batman, oh and, it's Morgana. Out."

Then, glancing over at Morgana. I tried to ignore the constant quips. But, saving my life does buy her some leniency.

"So, can you get us to Stark Tower, my team-" And I paused.

"Our team needs us." I finished. Wondering is she would ever warm up.

"Thanks, we should get moving. Still too many more bad guys to face." I told Cargot as we looked over the defeated Solomon. It was then I began to kill cold. Very cold. Beyond what even Mister Freeze could summon. It did not take long to find the source, as she soon revealed herself. Killer Frost. She stood atop one of the spires of the Asylum. Ice quickly spreading from it. Encasing the whole spire in moments and spilling over the area. Wind carrying a bitter chill kicked up, looking down on us like a Queen on her subjects. then, forging ice spears from each arm, she hurled both with speed and accuracy that impaled two of the remaining Asylum guards who were brave enough to stay and help.

As a GCPD sniper on a helicopter flew over her. Frost simply passed a glance at it. And ice encased the vital systems of the chopper, causing it to fail and fall from the sky. I raced into the air to stop its fall, and grabbing hold of the copter with both hands. I gently set it down. Opening the door to free them, I saw that my effort was useless. Everyone was encased in ice. Dead inside. They were killed before they ever hit the ground.

I used my heat vision to melt the ice, so that they could lay in rest, and not in the fear stricken forms they were encased in.

Looking back up to Frost with resolve, and knowing she is perhaps the most powerful villain to appear so far. I lifted myself into the air opposite of her.

The fight here at Arkham, is far from over.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:03 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
"Thanks, we should get moving. Still too many more bad guys to face." I told Cargot as we looked over the defeated Solomon. It was then I began to kill cold. Very cold. Beyond what even Mister Freeze could summon. It did not take long to find the source, as she soon revealed herself. Killer Frost. She stood atop one of the spires of the Asylum. Ice quickly spreading from it. Encasing the whole spire in moments and spilling over the area. Wind carrying a bitter chill kicked up, looking down on us like a Queen on her subjects. then, forging ice spears from each arm, she hurled both with speed and accuracy that impaled two of the remaining Asylum guards who were brave enough to stay and help.

As a GCPD sniper on a helicopter flew over her. Frost simply passed a glance at it. And ice encased the vital systems of the chopper, causing it to fail and fall from the sky. I raced into the air to stop its fall, and grabbing hold of the copter with both hands. I gently set it down. Opening the door to free them, I saw that my effort was useless. Everyone was encased in ice. Dead inside. They were killed before they ever hit the ground.

I used my heat vision to melt the ice, so that they could lay in rest, and not in the fear stricken forms they were encased in.

Looking back up to Frost with resolve, and knowing she is perhaps the most powerful villain to appear so far. I lifted myself into the air opposite of her.

Dallen flew up beside Solar Girl, seeing the needless slaughter of the people in the weird flying machine. He would pay them their respects later, for now, there was a ice controlling meta on the loose. "How about you attack from afar with your red heat beams, and I go in close?" he asked, quickly formulating a plan. "She won't be able to deal with your heat beams with my engagement, and she can't focus on me in fear of you getting her. So, we force her to choose to fight one of us, if she decides to go after me, you get in closer so that you have better aim, and if she goes after you, I fly after her after her and engage her with you. What do you say?" Dallen asked.
Call me Star

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:06 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Daniel Carter-Atlanta, GA
I thought about the question. Being a brother wanted me to order her to help me locate my sister. But, I knew she was safe. Apart from being bait to get me here, she was of no use to Deathstroke. And I doubt he would harm her. But, I need to get back in the fight. And that is our biggest problem. I have nothing to fight with, and no idea as to how I will find new gear in a timely fashion. But, receiving a call, I answered the comms. Hearing Batman on the other line. "Crusader, your team is at Arkham, handling themselves for now. But, they will need back up, soon. Seems the Asylum is just the beginning, head over to Stark Tower and he will have a new combat suit ready for you. I had him prepare one when you were ready. But you need it now. We will need you and Lady Death over there as soon as possible." I listened as he gave the order, and then remembered.

"Affirmative Batman, oh and, it's Morgana. Out."

Then, glancing over at Morgana. I tried to ignore the constant quips. But, saving my life does buy her some leniency.

"So, can you get us to Stark Tower, my team-" And I paused.

"Our team needs us." I finished. Wondering is she would ever warm up.

Kyoten looked around after knocking Scarecrow flat on his ass, and saw Sora across the courtyard. He flew over and started to feel cold. Really cold. He landed next to her and looked up at the tower, "Who is that and why is it so cold?, he asked as he shivered.
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Arkham City

Sunny descended to the ground gently now - a direct contract to his earlier ludicrous speed. He floated down as though he were a leaf in the wind, casually deciding to allow gravity to exert its influence at last as he recalled his feelers individually to his side. The fighting was beginning to die down now - villains being taken out one after another but he spotted very quickly a concentration of bad guys, all of them mean-looking and forming a temporary alliance to make a bid for freedom. Close to twenty of them were ordinary goons; pure fodder, really. Some of the others were more well-known to him: Penguin (clearly leading the rest of the goons as he was shouting orders to them), Poison Ivy, the Riddler and Two-Face with his constant coin-flipping.

Sunny marched over to them, sneering slightly as they took note of him and some of the thugs pointed their guns in his direction.

The sound of a dozen assorted firearms going off at once was deafening, but Sunny stood his ground at the hail of bullets heading his way. His lips twitched in a smile and then the storm of ammunition seemed to part; scattering in all directions except for where he stood. Some ricocheted off of the walls, others kicking up dust on the ground and a few strays shots even being redirected all of the way back to the group of thugs who cowered from their own bullets.

"Nice try, scum," Sunny spat at them, raising an open hand - a keen glimmer in his eyes. "But now you must cower before the power of the King!"

Sunny clenched his fist and several things happened at once. All of the guns held by the criminals exploded into shrapnel in their hands causing many to cry out in pain and drop the broken remnants. The four principal leaders seized up with a collection of gasps - their realization at becoming immobile shocking all of them. Their limbs twitched and their bodies shook as they desperately sought to move, to escape the irresistible prison created by Sunny's feelers around their bodies. With their bosses immovable and their firearms destroyed, the remaining unwounded prisoners dropped to their knees and tossed their weapons away.

"Hmm," Sunny smirked. "Better."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:36 pm

With Mr. Freeze still in action, Katsuo went to take the fight to him. Sprinting at the icy villain, Freeze released another cloud of gas. Katsuo ran through unaffected, surprising Freeze and hitting him with a flurry of buster shots. The man was not stunned, and aimed and fired a beam of cold at the android. Katsuo leaped into the air, assisted by his boots, and landed behind Mr. Freeze. He blasted Freeze with shot after shot from his buster, culminating in a charged shot that sent Freeze sprawling across the ground. Avoiding dropping some third rate pun about how Freeze was out cold, he dashed back to his teammates and tried to join in with someone else, trying to help more allies win their fights.

Saikyo hovered next to the other three heroes, a smile on his face. "If all three of us attack with Solar Girl shooting lasers, it won't be hard at all." He took off towards the icy woman at a lightning-like pace, attempting to punch her but blocked by an ice wall. Subsequent attempts were blocked too. As he kept her distracted, Saikyo looked to his friends with eyes that should've said it all: Get over here and hit her!
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Rory opened the comms.
"You guys need help? I'm just pummelling psychos over here." He ducked a punch and launched another prisoner into the air.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Nicholas had followed the group to the various objectives, dealing himself with, in all, what has amounted to be a total of 78 escapees. He had secured as many down as he could, and was now turning to what appeared to be a group of them, moving together.

"Ahh, that's to easy..." He smiled a little, as they were all stuck in place. In man's muscles were manipulated by Nicholas' telekinetic powers, and was, with extreme force, knocking out each of the prisoners with great strength. The prisoner in question was quite strong, but when the rest were knocked out, his body to fell limp to the ground with broken bones in several places in both his hand and arm.

"Next please..." He smiled, as he ripped the bricks off of a buildings walls, and with telekinetic powers, tossed them with alarming speed into the guts and heads of certain prisoners, knocking many more out cold...

"Well, when does the challenge begin?"
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:12 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:With Mr. Freeze still in action, Katsuo went to take the fight to him. Sprinting at the icy villain, Freeze released another cloud of gas. Katsuo ran through unaffected, surprising Freeze and hitting him with a flurry of buster shots. The man was not stunned, and aimed and fired a beam of cold at the android. Katsuo leaped into the air, assisted by his boots, and landed behind Mr. Freeze. He blasted Freeze with shot after shot from his buster, culminating in a charged shot that sent Freeze sprawling across the ground. Avoiding dropping some third rate pun about how Freeze was out cold, he dashed back to his teammates and tried to join in with someone else, trying to help more allies win their fights.

Saikyo hovered next to the other three heroes, a smile on his face. "If all three of us attack with Solar Girl shooting lasers, it won't be hard at all." He took off towards the icy woman at a lightning-like pace, attempting to punch her but blocked by an ice wall. Subsequent attempts were blocked too. As he kept her distracted, Saikyo looked to his friends with eyes that should've said it all: Get over here and hit her!

Kyoten flew up to a level height with Killer Frost. He charged up a ball of blue-white colored energy in his hand, be pointed it at her with his palms, his fingers extended out wards. He smiled as the ball began to shake, and hen yelled, "Supernova Blast!", as he fired it at her, a continuous stream of white hot energy blasting her. He looked to the rest of his team, "What are waiting for?! This blast isn't enough by itself!"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:31 pm

"Alright. Get settled in. I'm going to go see if I can't help get out there and help everyone else. I think you should scrape Clayface off the ground before he wakes up." He said and zoomed through the Asylum locking escaped prisoners back int their cells when he came across a room that had been completely set on fire. "Someone has pyromania..." Kilian mutters, before grabbing a fire extinguisher and putting out some of the fires. Suddenly, he heard a loud "Whoosh" like a jet engine but much quieter. He turned around and saw a massive wave of fire heading for him and zipped out of the way before he got burned. "Holy crap. What's the big idea?!" He asks the man in the jetpack and flamethrower. "So... Who're you supposed to be? A C-lister?" He laughs.

"I'm Firefly! And I'm going to Burn you, and all of Arkham down to the ground!" He cackles before shooting his flamethrower at Kilian once again. The fire was slow moving enough that dodging it wasn't going to be a problem for Speed Demon, however, the fact that he was flying made things far more interesting as Kilian was stuck on the ground.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Solar girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham
Listening to the plan I put some distance between myself and Killer Frost. aiming my sight at the ice queen, and careful not to hit an ally. As she placed a wall between herself and Kyoten, I was careful not to hit my new boyfriend. The red beam erupting from my eyes easily cut through her defense, clearing a way for Kyoten and the others. "Now go, I have you covered from back here!" With the two pronged attack, Frost attempted to renew her defenses, but I was cutting through it faster than she could refreeze it. And all I had to do now was wait for my friends to finish this fight.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:15 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Solar girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Gotham
Listening to the plan I put some distance between myself and Killer Frost. aiming my sight at the ice queen, and careful not to hit an ally. As she placed a wall between herself and Kyoten, I was careful not to hit my new boyfriend. The red beam erupting from my eyes easily cut through her defense, clearing a way for Kyoten and the others. "Now go, I have you covered from back here!" With the two pronged attack, Frost attempted to renew her defenses, but I was cutting through it faster than she could refreeze it. And all I had to do now was wait for my friends to finish this fight.

Saikyo took his chance when the ice shield fell, knocking Killer Frost off the tower down to the prison floor. He dashed after her, a ball of Ki in his hands ready to fire. Saikyo yelled, "Blitz Burst!" as the wave of energy washed over Frost and she collapsed unconscious. "That wasn't even hard! Let's go find some more!" And off he flew into the Asylum, looking for more enemies to fight.

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Alright. Get settled in. I'm going to go see if I can't help get out there and help everyone else. I think you should scrape Clayface off the ground before he wakes up." He said and zoomed through the Asylum locking escaped prisoners back int their cells when he came across a room that had been completely set on fire. "Someone has pyromania..." Kilian mutters, before grabbing a fire extinguisher and putting out some of the fires. Suddenly, he heard a loud "Whoosh" like a jet engine but much quieter. He turned around and saw a massive wave of fire heading for him and zipped out of the way before he got burned. "Holy crap. What's the big idea?!" He asks the man in the jetpack and flamethrower. "So... Who're you supposed to be? A C-lister?" He laughs.

"I'm Firefly! And I'm going to Burn you, and all of Arkham down to the ground!" He cackles before shooting his flamethrower at Kilian once again. The fire was slow moving enough that dodging it wasn't going to be a problem for Speed Demon, however, the fact that he was flying made things far more interesting as Kilian was stuck on the ground.

Katsuo had found someone else in the midst of combat: Speed Demon fighting a flying pyromaniac. Without a second thought, he blasted the man in the chest and knocked him away. "Need some help? Looks like somebody doesn't have a ranged weapon!"

Though Firefly wasn't done yet. Another fiery blast carved right in between the two heroes, separating them as Firefly got airborne again. "We need a better plan! My buster needs to conserve shots while it's lower on charge!"
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse